时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, I aced it. | 嘿 我得了个A |
[00:04] | Look out, Harvard | 哈佛在向你招手 |
[00:16] | Surprise, another B. | 天哪 又是B |
[00:18] | It’s not bad. It’s just… a B– | 也不是太差 仅仅就是 一个B而已 |
[00:22] | boring… bland… blah… blah again. | 烦人 无趣 废话 还是废话 |
[00:34] | Ever notice that everyone seems to be great at something? | 注意到了吗 似乎每个人都有自己的特长 |
[00:37] | Hey, great necklace. | 嘿 这项链真不错 |
[00:39] | Thanks. I made it out of soda cans. | 谢谢 这是我用易拉罐做的 |
[00:41] | See what I mean? | 明白我的意思了么 |
[00:43] | All I can do with a soda can is recycle it. | 我只能把易拉罐回收了而已 |
[00:45] | No, don’t-don’t turn that way. I’m losing my shot. | 不 别把它反过来 这样我就拍不到它了 |
[00:48] | Gordo’s in search of his next documentary | 戈多正在拍他的新纪录片 |
[00:50] | and I can barely take a Polaroid. | 而我连拍立得相机都基本不会用 |
[00:54] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[00:55] | Mmm, English test grades are up. | 呒 英语考试的成绩出来了 |
[00:57] | Another B? | 又得了B |
[00:58] | What else? I am so sick of getting Bs. | 除了这还能是什么 我真的不想再得B了 |
[01:00] | I want an A at something. | 我想在哪个方面得一个A |
[01:02] | You could be an actress. | 你可以做个演员 |
[01:04] | You look pretty good through the camera. | 你很上镜 |
[01:05] | You think? | 真的吗 |
[01:06] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[01:08] | Cool | 真酷 |
[01:13] | Or a stuntwoman. | 或者做个特技演员 |
[01:21] | If you believe, we’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 如果你相信 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:28] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:32] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[01:37] | Sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[01:40] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[01:43] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[01:49] | We’ll figure it out on the way | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[01:53] | Lizzie McGuire 新成长的烦恼 | |
[01:59] | There’s absolutely nothing happy about Mondays | 星期一总是很让人扫兴 |
[02:02] | beginning with the dreaded and most feared Coach Kelly. | 从恐惧的教练凯莉的课开始 |
[02:06] | Shyeah,queen of the gym-nauseum. | 是啊 她可是健身房女王 |
[02:08] | Evil PE Sorceress. | 邪恶的体育女巫 |
[02:11] | I wonder what our new sport is this time. | 我在想我们这次的新运动是什么 |
[02:14] | Whatever it is, | 随便是什么 |
[02:14] | I bet I’m just as bad at it as I was at archery. | 我敢说这次我还会像射箭时一样差 |
[02:22] | Coach Kelly shouldn’t park her car so close to the field | 凯莉教练不该把车停得离场地那么近 |
[02:25] | Rhythmic gymnastics… | 艺术体操 |
[02:28] | a combination of gymnastics and ballet | 是体操和芭蕾舞的结合 |
[02:30] | requiring supreme skill and coordination. | 需要超凡的技巧和协调能力 |
[02:36] | And floppy shoes and a red clown nose. | 还有软鞋和小丑一样的红鼻子 |
[02:39] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 这简直是开玩笑 |
[02:40] | This is a pimple on the face of women’s sports. | 这只能算是女子运动这张脸上的一颗粉刺而已 |
[02:44] | Yeah, you think she gets paid | 是啊 你觉得她会因羞辱我们 |
[02:45] | extra for humiliating us? | 而得到一笔额外奖金吗 |
[02:47] | You can use the ball the hoops, the clubs or the ribbon | 你可以把球 圈 棒 带 |
[02:50] | in any combination | 运用在任何组合中 |
[02:51] | but let’s just start with the basics for today. | 但是我们今天只从基础开始学起 |
[02:53] | Girls PE totally sucks. | 女孩的体育课程实在是太烂了 |
[02:56] | Yeah, they don’t make the boys do freaky stuff like this. | 是 他们就不会让男孩做这些古怪的运动 |
[02:58] | They get to do all the cool things. | 男孩们只做那些很酷的项目 |
[03:00] | Any volunteers? | 有没有主动上来的 |
[03:01] | Nope. | 没有 |
[03:02] | Inside voice,inside voice. | 小点声 小点声 |
[03:04] | Miranda…did I just hear you volunteer to demonstrate? | 米兰达 我是不是听到你说想要上来做示范啊 |
[03:08] | Um… | 嗯 |
[03:09] | Good.Then why don’t you show us how it’s done? | 好 那么就向我们展示一下这东西到底怎么玩吧 |
[03:23] | Oops.I’m going to go get them. Bye. | 噢 我去捡 拜拜 |
[03:27] | Kate, why don’t you show us how it’s really done? | 凯特 来给我们示范一下正确的做法吧 |
[03:30] | Okay.Let’s see if I can. | 好的 我试试看吧 |
[03:38] | Ow! | 噢 |
[03:41] | Looks like you’ll be needing a little extra practice, Kate. | 看起来你还需要多练习啊 凯特 |
[03:43] | There must be some mistake.I am good at everything. | 一定是出了什么差错 我在各方面都做的很好 |
[03:47] | Can’t I just try again? | 我可以再试一次吗 |
[03:48] | Lizzie McGuire! | 利齐・麦奎尔 |
[03:50] | Something amusing you? | 什么事让你这么开心 |
[03:51] | No, n-not really. | 不 不是这样的 |
[03:53] | Then amuse me with your ribbon skills. | 我倒要看看你的彩带操能好到哪儿去 |
[03:56] | Um… Coach… I… | 嗯 教练 我 |
[04:01] | I don’t think I really know h-how to… | 我其实不知道应该怎么 |
[04:04] | Flunk? You need some help? | 想考试不及格吗 还是需要我帮你 |
[04:08] | No. | 不 |
[04:56] | Well, that’s just perfect. | 呃 还真是不错 |
[04:57] | I find the thing I’m great at | 我终于找到了我擅长的事情 |
[04:58] | and it’s the stupidest thing in the world. | 但这也是世界上最蠢的事 |
[05:01] | What’s next, Riverdancing? | 接下来是什么 大河之舞 |
[05:11] | Hey, Coach, um, I figured out why I dropped the clubs. | 嗨 教练 嗯 我知道我是怎么把棒扔掉的了 |
[05:16] | See, I still had moisturizer on my hand | 您看 我手上现在还残留着防滑粉 |
[05:19] | to keep my skin soft and supple. | 就是想让手保持柔软 |
[05:22] | Can you believe it? | 您相信么 |
[05:24] | Anyway, um… | 无所谓了 嗯 |
[05:25] | I was just hoping that I could have a second chance | 我只是希望我能再有一次机会 |
[05:28] | if that would be at all possible. | 如果可能的话 |
[05:30] | Okay, Kate. | 好的 凯特 |
[05:32] | Now? | 现在么 |
[05:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:35] | It’d be my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[05:40] | I don’t care if this is dorky. | 我不在乎这样是不是很蠢 |
[05:42] | It’s just one more thing I’m better at than you are. | 这只是又一项我比你强的事情 |
[05:45] | Watch and learn. | 认真看 好好学 |
[05:58] | Okay, then are we finished now? | 好了 我们现在可以结束了么 |
[06:01] | There’s something wrong with this stupid ribbon. | 这根烂彩带肯定是出了点什么问题 |
[06:03] | Thank you, Kate. | 谢谢你 凯特 |
[06:04] | May I have a moment alone with Lizzie? | 能不能让我和利齐单独呆一会 |
[06:10] | Thank goodness | 感谢上帝 |
[06:11] | my best friend would never leave me alone | 我最好的朋友从不会让我和凯莉教练单独 |
[06:13] | with Coach Kelly. | 留在一起 |
[06:16] | Uh… maybe it’s time for that “best friend” talk. | 啊 也许现在是“好朋友”谈话时间 |
[06:19] | Lizzie, in all of my years of teaching | 利齐 在我的执教生涯中 |
[06:21] | I have never seen someone | 从没有见过一个人 |
[06:23] | take to rhythmic gymnastics like you. | 像你一样在艺术体操上这么有天赋 |
[06:25] | You’re like a duck to water. | 你就像水中畅游的鸭子 |
[06:27] | You’re like a bird to the sky. | 你就像天空中翱翔的鸟儿 |
[06:29] | You’re like a… | 你就像 |
[06:30] | “Loo” to a “ser.” | 一个失败者一样 |
[06:33] | W-Well, I-I guess it was pretty good. | 呃 我想那的确是挺好的 |
[06:35] | I’m good at burping… | 我擅长打嗝 |
[06:37] | but does that make it a sport? | 但是那能作为一个体育项目吗 |
[06:40] | Lizzie, I want you to represent our school | 利齐 我希望你能代表我们学校 |
[06:42] | in the upcoming | 参加即将到来的 |
[06:43] | rhythmic gymnastics regional competition. | 地区艺术体操比赛 |
[06:46] | You’re an incredibly talented athlete. | 你是一个难以置信的天才运动员 |
[06:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:49] | No… | 不 |
[06:50] | but you are good at this. | 但是你的确很擅长这个 |
[06:52] | That was almost a compliment. | 这可以算得上是一句恭维的话了 |
[06:55] | Maybe I should think about this. | 也许我应该考虑考虑 |
[06:57] | We’ll talk later. | 我们以后再谈一谈 |
[07:03] | Something funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[07:05] | Yeah, your friend. | 是啊 你的朋友 |
[07:07] | Tell her she must be really proud | 告诉她 她真该感到骄傲 |
[07:08] | to have finally found her calling– | 因为我们终于想出了她的新名字 |
[07:10] | Queen of the Ribbon Dorks. | 愚蠢丝带公主 |
[07:12] | Face it, Kate– | 正视它吧 凯特 |
[07:13] | You’re just mad | 你生她的气就是 |
[07:14] | ’cause she’s great at it and you stink at it. | 因为她在艺术体操方面很在行 而你却做得很烂 |
[07:20] | See ya. Wouldn’t wanna be ya. | 再见啊 |
[07:26] | So, what’d Coach Kelly want? | 凯莉教练到底想让你做什么 |
[07:28] | Well… | 呃 |
[07:33] | But I… but I shouldn’t do it,right? | 但是我 但是我不会去做这事儿的 对吗 |
[07:34] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[07:34] | we think this whole thing’s kind of ridiculous, don’t we? | 我们都认为整件事都有点荒谬 不是吗 |
[07:39] | Don’t we? | 难道不是吗 |
[07:41] | No, it’s…cool. | 不 它其实有点酷 |
[07:43] | Oh, come on, Miranda. | 哦 少来 米兰达 |
[07:44] | I think we all know | 我想我们都知道 |
[07:45] | that rhythmic gymnastics is a little bit lame. | 艺术体操有一点蹩脚 |
[07:47] | Lame is such a strong word. | 用蹩脚这个词太重了吧 |
[07:49] | It’s lame-ish, but… | 确实有点蹩脚 但是 |
[07:52] | But the important thing is | 但是重要的是 |
[07:53] | I have a topic for my documentary– | 我有了纪录片的主题 |
[07:55] | The Making of a Champion. | 冠军之路 |
[07:57] | And it is something you’re better at than Kate. | 这也是你比凯特强的事情 |
[08:02] | True, I-I do like that part. | 对 我的确是很喜欢这一点 |
[08:04] | So, you are going to do it,right? | 所以 你准备去练了 对吗 |
[08:08] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:10] | So, you think I should do it? | 那么 你认为我应该去参加 |
[08:12] | An Olympic sport? Absolutely. | 一项奥林匹克运动吗 当然要参加 |
[08:14] | Maybe next time, | 也许下一次 |
[08:14] | they’ll have the Olympics someplace really good | 奥运会会在一些真正好的地方举行 |
[08:16] | like Hawaii… or Orlando. | 像是夏威夷啊 奥兰多啊 |
[08:20] | You guys don’t think | 你们难道不觉得 |
[08:21] | rhythmic gymnastics just a little bit lame? | 艺术体操有点蹩脚吗 |
[08:23] | Ding, ding, ding,we have a winner. | 叮 叮 叮 我们家要有一位胜利者啦 |
[08:25] | Matthew… | 马修(马特的大名) |
[08:26] | See? Even lame-o knows it’s lame. | 看看 连本身就蹩脚的人都知道这很蹩脚 |
[08:29] | Well, thank you. | 哦 谢谢你 |
[08:32] | Hey, wait a minute. | 嘿 稍等一下 |
[08:34] | Then again, how many talents do you get in one lifetime? | 那么我问你 你这辈子能从你身上发现多少天赋 |
[08:37] | I have six. | 我有六项 |
[08:38] | One is that curlycue thing I can do with my tongue. | 一是 我可以把我的舌头卷曲起来 |
[08:41] | Two is saying anyone’s name backwards– | 二是 会讲出任何一人名字背后的故事 |
[08:44] | Tarzan– Nazrat. | 无论是泰山还是纳兹拉特 |
[08:45] | Three is eating spoonfuls of wasabi.Four is… | 三是可 我以吃满满一勺芥末 四是 |
[08:49] | Plus, you always said I could do | 还有 你经常说如果我全心投入 |
[08:50] | anything if I set my mind to it. | 我就能做好一切事情的 对吗 |
[08:51] | Really? Well, you never told me that. | 真的吗 你可从来没有跟我说过这个 |
[08:56] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[09:08] | And the gold medal goes to Lizzie McGuire! | 金牌获得者是 利齐・迈奎尔 |
[09:18] | Lizzie! Lizzie! Lizzie! | 利齐 利齐 利齐 |
[09:36] | We can’t push Lizzie into doing something shameful | 我们不能只因为我要拍一个记录片 |
[09:38] | just because I want to make a documentary | 而你希望能胜凯特一筹 |
[09:40] | and you want to one-up Kate. | 就把利齐往火坑里推 |
[09:41] | We can’t? Okay, we can’t.You’re right. | 我们不能吗 好吧 我们不能 你是对的 |
[09:46] | Being humiliated during puberty | 在青春期蒙羞 |
[09:47] | can have deep and lasting psychological consequences. | 可能会导致严重且持久的心理问题 |
[09:50] | You’ve been into your dad’s shrink files again, haven’t you? | 你又偷看了爸爸的神经科病例纪录 对吧 |
[09:52] | His Tuesday at 3:30 is really scary. | 他每个星期二的三点半都是恐怖时间 |
[09:56] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[09:58] | Oh, Lizzie…we need to talk to you. | 哦 利齐 我们需要和你谈一谈 |
[10:02] | Oh, good. | 哦 正好 |
[10:03] | I have been up thinking about rhythmic gymnastics all night | 我昨晚想了一整夜艺术体操的事情 |
[10:05] | and I’ve had a big attitude adjustment. | 我来了个态度大转换 |
[10:08] | And, uh, how do you feel about that? | 呃 那你到底觉得艺术体操怎么样 |
[10:11] | Great. I can win this thing. I know I can. | 非常好 我可以做得很出色 我知道我可以 |
[10:14] | I feel strong and determined | 我觉得我很有信心和决心 |
[10:17] | and I wanted to find something I was good at so… | 我也想看看我到底在什么方面比较在行 所以 |
[10:19] | I found it and I’m 100% going for the gold. | 我现在发现了 而且我有百分之百的信心拿金牌 |
[10:23] | You are? | 你真的这样想 |
[10:24] | Well, I think we’ve had a major breakthrough. | 啊 我觉得我们有了一个重大突破 |
[10:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:30] | What do we do now? | 现在我们怎么办 |
[10:33] | Lights, camera, action. | 灯光 摄像 开拍 |
[10:46] | I need your attention | 请你们注意 |
[10:48] | Attention | 注意 |
[10:49] | I need your attention | 请您注意 |
[10:51] | The sun is rising | 太阳徐徐升起 |
[10:52] | It’s shining on a brand-new day | 新的一天来临 |
[10:54] | A new beginning | 一个新的开始 |
[10:56] | Showing you a new way | 做个新的自己 |
[10:58] | You feel it building | 热情在心中涌动 |
[11:00] | It’s flowing like a tidal wave | 就像海中的潮水 |
[11:02] | It’s time to do it | 行动时间到了 |
[11:03] | Get up and show it | 快来展示自己 |
[11:05] | We and the both of us now | 我们一起行动 |
[11:06] | No! | 不 |
[11:07] | And shout No! No! | 一起喊 不 不 |
[11:09] | Check it out | 听好了 |
[11:10] | No! And me. No! Everybody must shout. No! | 不 不 每个人喊出声 不 |
[11:15] | And shout NO! NO! | 一起喊 不 不 |
[11:16] | Check it out | 听好了 |
[11:17] | No! And me No! No! | 不 我说 不 不 |
[11:23] | I need your attention. Attention! | 请你们注意 注意 |
[11:26] | I need your attention. Attention! | 请你们注意 注意 |
[11:28] | Got to get up, got to do it | 快起来 快行动 |
[11:30] | Got to boom-boom, got to do it | 要轰动 快行动 |
[11:32] | Got to get up, got to do it | 快起来 快行动 |
[11:34] | Got to boom-boom, got to do it | 要轰动 快行动 |
[11:35] | Got to get up, got to do it | 快起来 快行动 |
[11:38] | Got to boom-boom, got to do it | 要轰动 快行动 |
[11:39] | Got to get up, got to do it | 快起来 快行动 |
[11:41] | Don’t come in. I’m practicing my gymnastics | 别进来 我在练习体操 |
[11:41] | Got to boom-boom, got to do it | 要轰动 快行动 |
[11:43] | Oh! | 噢 |
[11:44] | Yo. | 唷 |
[11:47] | Whoa! You look like Neve Campbell | 喔 你看起来真像奈维・坎贝尔 |
[11:49] | at the end of Scream. | 在《惊声尖叫》片尾的样子 |
[11:51] | Which is pretty good compared to the way I feel. | 这很适合来形容我现在的感觉 |
[11:54] | I’m hurt, I’m tired, I’m hungry | 我受伤了 我很累 我很饿 |
[11:57] | and I wish they would vote me off this island. | 我真希望他们能把我换掉 |
[12:00] | Wow, morning, superstar. | 喔 早上好啊 大明星 |
[12:02] | Did I mention how great you look on film? | 我跟你说过你在片子里看起来有多棒吗 |
[12:05] | This “Making of a Champion” is turning out so cool. | 《冠军之路》这部电影实在是太酷了 |
[12:07] | You’d better get an Oscar speech ready. | 你最好现在就准备好一篇奥斯卡获奖感言 |
[12:13] | Well, if it isn’t Miss Rhythmic Gymnastics. | 嗬 这不是艺术体操小姐吗 |
[12:16] | Well if it isn’t Miss Clubfoot. | 嗬 这不是畸形足小姐吗 |
[12:19] | What’s your email, Lizzie? | 利齐 你的电子邮箱是什么啊 |
[12:21] | Lizzie@biggiantloser.com? | “利齐@大失败者.com”吗 |
[12:25] | Could you say that one more time for the camera, Kate? | 凯特 你能不能对着镜头再说一遍啊 |
[12:27] | I’m trying to cast the part of the bitter, talentless girl. | 我想拍一下关于这个既可怜又无能的女孩的事情 |
[12:30] | Kate, you’re great at everything. | 凯特 你在各方面都很出色 |
[12:32] | Why can’t you let someone be better than you at one thing? | 为什么就不能允许别人在一件事情上比你强呢 |
[12:35] | Because I’m not about to sit back and let the dorks take over. | 因为我不想坐视不管 让傻瓜接替我的位置 |
[12:38] | You’d better watch your step, McGuire. | 你最好小心一点 麦奎尔 |
[12:40] | I’m not the one with the ankle brace. | 我又不是脚踝上打着石膏的那个人 |
[12:54] | Excellent! Again. | 太棒了 再来 |
[12:57] | Now, come on, give me | 加油 再给我做 |
[12:58] | five more of those and really make ’em sing. | 五个更漂亮的动作吧 |
[13:00] | Again. | 再来 |
[13:12] | Hi, Larry. | 嗨 拉里 |
[13:15] | Hi, Kate. | 嗨 凯特 |
[13:16] | Oh, you know my name? | 哦 你竟然知道我的名字 |
[13:19] | I didn’t even think you noticed me. | 我甚至都不觉得你会注意到我 |
[13:22] | Yeah, me not notice you, right. | 是的 我没有注意过你 是这样的 |
[13:25] | Wow. That looks so complicated. | 喔 那东西看起来很复杂啊 |
[13:28] | No. Not really. | 不 其实不复杂 |
[13:29] | I’m just growing some penicillin resistant strains of bacteria. | 我正在培养一些可以抵抗数种细菌的青霉素 |
[13:32] | Oh. | 哦 |
[13:33] | No, I’m just kidding–it’s mold! | 不 我只是在开玩笑 这就是霉菌而已 |
[13:36] | Of course it is. Larry, could I ask you a little favor? | 当然是了 拉里 你能不能帮我一个小忙 |
[13:44] | Mm-hmm. | 呒 嗯 |
[13:46] | Honey, you want to try this on? | 宝贝 你想试试这件衣服吗 |
[13:48] | Mmm, smells so good. What are you making? | 嗯 闻起来很香 你在做什么呢 |
[13:50] | Chocolate chip cookies. | 巧克力曲奇 |
[13:53] | Something bothering you? | 有烦心事吗 |
[13:55] | No. Why? | 没有啊 为什么这样说 |
[13:55] | Well, | 嗯 |
[13:56] | the night before you started middle school you made brownies. | 要上中学的前一晚你做了核仁巧克力饼 |
[13:59] | When your parakeet flew away, you made muffins. | 你的鹦鹉飞走以后 你做了松饼 |
[14:02] | When Miranda went to summercamp, you made banana bread. | 米兰达去夏令营的时候 你做了香蕉饼 |
[14:04] | You’re baking;something’s bothering you. | 现在又在做甜点 这就说明你遇上了烦心事 |
[14:06] | What’s bothering me is | 我之所以烦 |
[14:07] | I’m trying to win a gold medal in geek. | 是因为我要在一个杂耍项目上争夺冠军 |
[14:10] | I guess I’m a little stressed out about this gymnastics meet. | 我觉得我对这次体操比赛有些过度紧张了 |
[14:12] | Oh, honey, you’re working so hard, and you’re so good at it. | 哦 宝贝 你很努力 也很有天赋 |
[14:15] | You know what, | 知道吗 |
[14:16] | The most important thing is that | 最重要的是 |
[14:17] | you’re doing something you love | 你在做的是你喜欢的事情 |
[14:19] | and you’re giving it your best shot | 你尽了全力 |
[14:20] | and your dad and I we’ll be proud of you no matter what. | 无论你得不得奖 我和你爸都会为你而骄傲 |
[14:23] | But I have a feeling you’re going to win. | 但是我有一种感觉 你会赢得比赛 |
[14:26] | Of course she is. She’s the dork champion of the world. | 她当然会 她是这个世界傻瓜中的佼佼者 |
[15:00] | Plucked from obscurity | 从自卑中解脱出来后 |
[15:01] | Lizzie McGuire has overcome insurmountable challenge… | 利齐・麦奎尔战胜了看似无法克服的挑战 |
[15:27] | That was Tracy Curtis from Fairoaks Middle School. | 这位是来自费尔奥克中学的特雷西・柯蒂斯 |
[15:31] | Next up, Lizzie McGuire from North Hills Junior High. | 下面有请来自北山初中的利齐・麦奎尔 |
[15:37] | what are you looking at? | 你在看什么呢 |
[15:52] | When the spotlight lands on you | 当聚光灯打在你身上 |
[15:57] | Suddenly you star | 瞬间你已成为明星 |
[16:01] | It’s your light | 这是属于你的光芒 |
[16:03] | That’s when it’s your turn | 这是你闪耀的时刻 |
[16:06] | To light on fire | 让激情燃烧 |
[16:07] | Watch it burn | 光芒四射 |
[16:10] | It’s your moment | 这是你的时刻 |
[16:12] | Let it shine | 尽情闪耀 |
[16:15] | When it’s all eyes on you | 当众人的目光聚在你身上 |
[16:18] | Show ’em where you come from | 告诉他们你从哪里来 |
[16:21] | When it’s all eyes on you | 当众人的目光聚在你身上 |
[16:24] | Stand up! | 站起来 |
[16:26] | Stand up… | 站起来 |
[16:30] | Eyes on you… | 目光聚在你身上 |
[16:44] | …standing still | 站稳了 |
[16:49] | Note to self: bring extra hoop. | 提醒自己 多带一个圈 |
[16:53] | See you win | 看到了吗 你赢了 |
[16:55] | See you win… | 看到了吗 你赢了 |
[16:56] | Lizzie! | 利齐 |
[16:57] | When it’s all eyes on you | 当众人的目光聚在你身上 |
[17:01] | Show ’em where you come from | 告诉他们你从哪里来 |
[17:04] | When it’s all eyes on you | 当众人的目光聚在你身上 |
[17:07] | Stand up | 站起来 |
[17:09] | Stand up… | 站起来 |
[17:10] | Drop it, Tudgeman. | 把它放下 塔奇曼 |
[17:11] | But I can’t; Kate won’t love me anymore. | 但是我不能这样做 不然凯特就不再爱我了 |
[17:14] | Maybe this is empty. | 也许这是空的 |
[17:16] | Do you feel lucky, Tudgeman? Huh? Do ya? | 你觉得自己很幸运吗 塔奇曼 哈 你觉得吗 |
[17:26] | Stand up! | 站起来 |
[17:29] | Stand up… | 站起来 |
[17:31] | Eyes on you. | 目光聚在你身上 |
[17:48] | Going somewhere, Kate? | 去哪儿啊 凯特 |
[17:53] | Just… getting a little… a little air. | 只是 我只是去呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[17:55] | Tell it to the camera,sunshine. | 向镜头解释吧 阳光美女 |
[18:06] | First place goes to Lizzie McGuire! | 冠军是 利齐・麦奎尔 |
[18:16] | Hey! We’re so proud of you. | 嘿 你是我们的骄傲 |
[18:19] | Our little champion. Oh, you were great, sweetie. | 我们的小冠军 你实在是太棒了 亲爱的 |
[18:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[18:23] | Really great.Look at your medal. | 太棒了 让我看看你的奖牌 |
[18:25] | That- that’s just great but can I be honest with you guys? | 这的确是很棒 但是能不能允许我向你们坦承 |
[18:28] | -Sure. -Always. | -那当然了 -当然 |
[18:29] | Okay. Well,I totally appreciate how supportive you guys… | 好的 呃 我非常感谢你们给我的支持 |
[18:33] | Lizzie, you don’t have to thank us. | 利齐 你不用感谢我们 |
[18:34] | We’ve loved every minute of it, honey. | 我们非常享受能够支持你的每一分钟 宝贝 |
[18:36] | You were so great. | 你太棒了 |
[18:36] | I wasn’t finished. | 我没能完成动作 |
[18:38] | Oh. | 噢 |
[18:39] | No, really, you guys have been awesome | 不 你们真的太好了 |
[18:41] | when the hoop was missing | 但是当圈不见了的时候 |
[18:43] | was the happiest time of my life. | 是我一生中最快乐的时光 |
[18:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不是很明白 |
[18:47] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[18:49] | I hate rhythmic gymnastics. | 我讨厌艺术体操 |
[18:52] | Oh, but you’re so good at it! | 哦 但是你做得真的很好啊 |
[18:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:55] | Well, that’s just about the only part that I do like. | 唉 那只是艺术体操唯一让我喜欢的地方 |
[18:58] | But if I don’t like it why waste my time doing it? | 但是如果我真的不喜欢它 又何必为它浪费时间呢 |
[19:01] | I’d rather work extra hard at something I do love | 我宁愿很努力地做我喜欢的事情 |
[19:04] | even if it takes a little longer. | 即便这需要一些时间去寻找 |
[19:06] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[19:08] | Of course it’s okay. | 当然可以了 |
[19:09] | Honey, whatever you decide to do | 宝贝 无论你决定要作什么 |
[19:11] | your dad and I are going to be there cheering for you. | 你爸和我都会到场为你助威 |
[19:14] | Even if it’s dogsledding across Alaska? | 即使是坐着狗拉雪橇横跨阿拉斯加么 |
[19:16] | You know, I think that | 你知道吗 我觉得 |
[19:17] | we’ll have to watch on the big-screen TV. | 那样的话我们就需要在一个大屏幕电视看你了 |
[19:26] | You guys really saved my butt. | 你们让我没变成一个笑柄 |
[19:28] | We did. We know. | 的确是这样 我们知道 |
[19:31] | You’ll pay us back somehow. | 你得报答我们一下 |
[19:32] | Hey, whatever happened to”that’s what friends are for?” | 嘿 是谁说“这就是朋友的意义”来着 |
[19:34] | Please, that is so last millennium. | 得了吧 那都是上个世纪的事儿了 |
[19:38] | Oh, so, Gordo do we finally get to see your masterpiece? | 哦 戈多 我们是不是可以看看你的杰作了 |
[19:40] | Actually, it turned out a little differently than I’d planned. | 事实上 它最后和我所设想的有点不一样 |
[19:43] | Do you realize what this means? | 你明白这意味着什么吗 |
[19:45] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[19:46] | Solid proof that Kate Saunders is actually jealous of me. | 那个纪录片成了凯特・桑德斯嫉妒我的证据 |
[19:59] | Smart, but destined to be lonely and dateless. | 聪明 但是命中注定会孤单而且找不到女友 |
[20:03] | Too skinny and destined for a double bunionectomy. | 她太瘦了 而且注定要做两个囊炎切除手术 |
[20:10] | Destined to be… gazillionaires. Call me! | 命中注定 会成为亿万富翁 给我打电话啊 |
[20:19] | As for my destiny… | 关于我的未来 |
[20:20] | well, let’s just say it doesn’t involve ribbons and hoops. | 嗯 我只能说绝对和彩带呀圈呀没有丝毫关系 |
[20:24] | I’m thinking more along the lines of… | 我在考虑成为 |
[20:25] | first woman president… space explorer… Mrs. Matt Damon… | 第一位女总统 宇航员 玛特・达蒙夫人 |
[20:33] | Whatever it is, I’ll keep you posted. | 不管我成为了谁 我都会让你们知道的 |
[20:42] | What’s the one person be better than you at one thing? | 有谁会有一件事做得比你好呢 |
[20:45] | Okay, I’m, I’m going to get this. | 好的 我 我能行 |
[20:47] | And it is something you’re better at than Kate. | 这就是你比凯特强的事儿 |
[20:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:53] | Destined to be… gazillionaires. | 注定要成为 亿万富翁 |
[20:57] | She’s the dork champion of the world. | 她是这个世界上傻瓜中的佼佼者 |