时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Come on! Go, go, go! | 快点 快快快 |
[00:01] | That’s it! That’s it! Let’s go, girls! | 对 对 加油 女孩儿们 |
[00:03] | Move it! Let’s go! Get through those tires! | 动起来 加油 跳过那些轮胎 |
[00:05] | Come on. Get in there. Go, go, go, go, go! | 加油 跳进去 快快快快快 |
[00:08] | Welcome to my nightmare. | 欢迎来到我的噩梦中 |
[00:11] | Group Three, let’s go! | 第三组 上 |
[00:15] | Third period gym. | 第三节课是体育课 |
[00:16] | Like, hello, I wasn’t going for that sticky, sweaty look | 早上穿衣服的时候 我可没想着要 |
[00:19] | when I got dressed this morning. | 搞成这副浑身大汗的样子 |
[00:24] | Come on, McGuire! We don’t have all day! | 快点 麦奎尔 没时间让你浪费 |
[00:27] | One, two, three, go! | 一 二 三 加油 |
[00:29] | Okay, we won that World Cup soccer thing. | 好吧 我们赢得了足球世界杯 |
[00:33] | Very empowering and fabulous… | 多么振奋人心 难以置信 |
[00:35] | if you have a future in cleats | 如果你的未来就是踢足球的话 |
[00:37] | Which I don’t. | 反正我不会去踢足球 |
[00:38] | And I wouldn’t exactly qualify as one of those | 我也不会有资格成为 |
[00:41] | Future Prom Queens of America. | 美国未来的舞会皇后 |
[00:43] | Not that I mind but these are the girls who do | 我不是特别在意 但这些女孩儿是写 |
[00:45] | book reports on “The Pocket Guide to Jennifer Love Hewitt.” | 《珍妮弗・洛芙・休伊特手册》读书报告的人 |
[00:49] | And I’m kind of short on attitude. | 我的确缺乏鲜明的个性 |
[00:51] | Is it just me or do they all look like | 是只有我这么觉得还是 |
[00:53] | they’re posing for Gap ads? | 她们真的很像在给Gap服饰摆姿势做广告 |
[01:03] | Which leaves me, Lizzie McGuire. | 那么我利齐・麦奎尔呢 |
[01:06] | Not nerd… not jock… not brain… | 不是呆子 不是运动员 不是天才 |
[01:09] | no rebel… not diva. | 不是叛逆者 也不擅长歌舞 |
[01:11] | I guess you’d say I was “D,” | 鉴于我不属于以上任何一类 |
[01:12] | as in “None of the above.” | 我猜你会说我是个没特色的人 |
[01:14] | According to my mom I’m at a very difficult point in my life. | 妈妈说 我正处于人生中的艰难时刻 |
[01:18] | She uses words like “hormones.” | 她经常谈到“荷尔蒙”这样的词 |
[01:23] | A lot. | 经常说 |
[01:24] | My mom says she remembers what | 妈妈说她还记得 |
[01:25] | it was like when she was my age. | 她像我这么大时的情况 |
[01:27] | She says everyone’s going through the same | 她说每个人都会像我一样经历 |
[01:29] | physical and psychological changes as I am | 这些身体和心理上的变化 |
[01:31] | that we all just handle them differently. | 只是我们采取不同的方式对待它们 |
[01:33] | And except for chat rooms and brain surgeon Barbies | 但除了聊天室和脑外科医生芭比娃娃 |
[01:35] | things aren’t all that different. | 我不觉得有什么不同 |
[01:36] | And that’s what makes us who we are. | 这就是我们为什么是我们的原因 |
[01:38] | I know she’s trying to help, so I tell her she is | 我知道她是在努力帮我 所以我告诉她她帮上忙了 |
[01:42] | ’cause that’s pretty much the only way I can get out of my room | 因为这恐怕是我能逃出房间的唯一办法了 |
[01:54] | If you believe we’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 如果你相信 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[02:02] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[02:05] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[02:10] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[02:13] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:17] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:23] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[02:26] | Lizzie McGuire 新成长的烦恼 | |
[02:35] | I’m ready for a wish bead. | 我已经准备好用许愿豆许愿了 |
[02:41] | My best friend, Miranda Sanchez. | 我最好的朋友 米兰达・桑切斯 |
[02:43] | I’m the only person who knows she has little | 我是唯一知道她没给她的 |
[02:45] | dress-up outfits for her Beanie Babies. | 豆宝宝玩具准备几件衣服的人 |
[02:48] | Not the kind of information you can trust with a lot of people. | 这可不是你敢让大家都知道的事情 |
[02:50] | Okay, you do realize this is a completely pointless exercise? | 你们明明知道这完全是无稽之谈吧 |
[02:54] | Shut up, Gordo. | 闭嘴 戈多 |
[02:55] | Because if there really were magical wish beads that | 如果你真的能从商店里买到 |
[02:57] | you could actually buy in a store | 所谓魔法的许愿豆 |
[02:59] | I think I would have heard something. | 我肯定会听说的 |
[03:01] | Can you control him? | 你能不能管管他 |
[03:03] | I’ve known Gordo since I was one day old. | 我生下来一天起就认识了戈多 |
[03:06] | He’s smart and funny and really creative | 他不仅聪明 幽默 还很有创造力 |
[03:08] | and is pretty much right about everything. | 而且好像他说的任何事都是对的 |
[03:11] | Hi, Gordo. | 嗨 戈多 |
[03:13] | All right, we’re delusional. | 好吧 我们是在妄想 |
[03:14] | We’re totally kidding ourselves. | 我们完全是在跟自己开玩笑 |
[03:15] | -It’s something we like to think. -Oh | -我们就是爱这样胡思乱想 -哦 |
[03:17] | Oh, there’s a ringing endorsement. | 还是有一个强制性认可的因素的 |
[03:19] | Truth or dare? Truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[03:21] | Truth! | 真心话 |
[03:23] | It’s a game based completely | 这是一个完全基于使人蒙羞 |
[03:24] | on humiliation and embarrassment. | 和置人于尴尬境地的游戏 |
[03:26] | Is there not enough to go around? | 除了这些还有别的意义吗 |
[03:29] | Kate Sanders– | 凯特・桑德斯 |
[03:31] | She used to be our other best friend… | 她曾经是我们的另一个好朋友 |
[03:33] | until she bought a bra. | 直到她买了一个胸罩为止 |
[03:34] | Now she won’t speak to us. | 现在她都不跟我们说话了 |
[03:38] | Man, it must be nice to wake up one day | 天哪 如果某一天醒来 你发现 |
[03:41] | with a chest and realize | 自己的胸变大了 并且意识到 |
[03:43] | you’re not a social zero anymore. | 自己不再是社交白痴 那可真是好啊 |
[03:45] | Miranda, we are not social zeroes. | 米兰达 我们不是社交白痴 |
[03:47] | Gordo, Julian says a squid is the same as an octopus. | 戈多 朱利安说鱿鱼和章鱼是一回事儿 |
[03:51] | Guys, we’ve been over this. | 伙计们 我们已经讨论过这个问题了 |
[04:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:04] | -Hey, cool. -Huh? | -嘿 酷 -嗯 |
[04:08] | Oh! Oh, thanks. | 噢 噢 谢谢 |
[04:13] | His name is Danny Kessler | 他叫丹尼・凯斯勒 |
[04:14] | and he’s the closest any of us | 他是我们当中最有可能 |
[04:16] | are ever going to get to Brad Pitt. | 接近布拉德・皮特(美国男演员)的人 |
[04:18] | Danny, somebody back here wants to kiss you! | 丹尼 这儿有人想吻你 |
[04:23] | It’s a burden. | 真是个负担啊 |
[04:25] | We share your pain. | 我们感同身受 |
[04:28] | So, listen, do you guys know the Slip Slide? | 听我说 你们知道滑行地带吗 |
[04:31] | You mean the water park your family owns? | 你是指你们家开的那个水上乐园吗 |
[04:33] | Yeah. Well, we’re kind of having | 是的 我们准备星期六在那儿 |
[04:35] | a massive pool party there on Saturday. | 举办一个大型的泳池派对 |
[04:36] | Do you think you guys want to come? | 你们想来吗 |
[04:41] | Whoa! | 喔 |
[04:43] | Great. I’ll put you guys on the list. | 太好了 我会把你们加到名单上的 |
[04:45] | Oh, Danny… | 噢 丹尼 |
[04:48] | Stop it! | 别喊了 |
[04:49] | Duty calls. | 看来我得去一下 |
[04:52] | Now, who do I have to kiss? | 谁要吻我来着 |
[04:55] | Okay, what just happened?! | 好了 刚才发生了什么 |
[05:02] | Matt, I told you I’m not ready for the motor yet, okay? | 马特 我都说了还没到安装马达的时候 |
[05:05] | No, I’m not going to paint with that one. | 不 我不想用那个东西上色 |
[05:06] | I’m going to use the little brush, all right? | 我要用这个小刷子 好吗 |
[05:07] | -This is big… -Big? No. Mom, this is huge. | -这是大事儿啊 -大 不 妈妈 这是巨 |
[05:11] | This is, like, epic. | 这就像一部史诗 |
[05:12] | Oh, honey, I still remember my first major party and, oh! | 亲爱的 我还记得我参加的第一次正式聚会 |
[05:15] | Mom, Mom, I know how much you enjoy your trips down | 妈妈 妈妈 我知道你是多么享受你的美好回忆 |
[05:19] | memory lane but just this once can this be about me? | 但是这一次 能不能只谈我的事 |
[05:21] | Yeah, okay. I’m just saying it’s something | 好的 我只是想说明这件事 |
[05:23] | you remember your whole life. | 将成为你一生中难忘的经历 |
[05:25] | -Can I go? -No. | -我能去吗 -不行 |
[05:26] | -Mom? -No. | -妈妈 -不行 |
[05:27] | Well, I guess there’s no point asking you, is there? | 呃 我觉得没有必要问你了 是吧 |
[05:30] | I guess not. | 我想是的 |
[05:31] | When I have a family | 当我组建家庭时 |
[05:32] | there’s going to be a whole different balance of power. | 家中的权力制衡格局一定要和现在完全不同 |
[05:35] | I wish you a lot of luck with that, son. | 祝你好运啊 儿子 |
[05:37] | I can’t believe Danny Kessler spoke to me. | 真不敢相信丹尼・凯斯勒会跟我说话 |
[05:39] | And this is important because? | 这之所以重要是因为 |
[05:41] | Kind of a hunk-in-training. | 那个男生像个将来的影星一样 |
[05:42] | Spends most of the bus ride home | 放学后在校车上的大部分时间 |
[05:44] | swapping spit with one girl or another. | 都用来和一个又一个女生交换唾沫 |
[05:45] | Eww, there’s kissing on your bus?! | 唷 你们校车上还会有接吻这种事情 |
[05:47] | Not all the time. Mostly it’s strip poker. | 也不是总有 大部分时间是玩脱衣扑克 |
[05:51] | Kidding! | 开玩笑啦 |
[05:51] | -Am I the only one upset about this? -No. | -我是唯一生气的人吗 -不是 |
[05:53] | -No. This is the worst thing I’ve ever heard! -Thank you. | -这是我听说过的最恶劣的事情了 -谢谢 |
[05:55] | There’s no way I’m doing any kissing. | 我是绝对不会跟人接吻的 |
[05:57] | Okay, don’t worry, nobody wants that and I mean, nobody. | 好的 别担心 没人愿意的 懂吗 没人 |
[05:59] | -Hey! -Alright, listen. | -嘿 -好了 听我说 |
[06:01] | I think we should report this. | 我觉得我们得跟学校反映一下 |
[06:02] | Well, go right ahead. | 嗯 你去办吧 |
[06:03] | You do have the number for | 你手里有主管荷尔蒙的 |
[06:05] | the executive in charge of hormones? | 学校行政人员的电话 对吧 |
[06:07] | See? Again with the hormones. | 听到了吧 又是荷尔蒙的事儿 |
[06:08] | All right, look, are you kissing? | 好吧 听着 你亲吻了吗 |
[06:11] | -Back off, Major Dad. -Oh, that’s good– | -噢 别胡说 老爸 -呵 真好呀 |
[06:13] | confrontation ’cause that always works. | 对峙 审问 这总是很有效的 |
[06:14] | Listen, it’s under control, okay? | 听着 一切都在掌控之中 不是吗 |
[06:16] | Lizzie and I talk, right, honey? | 利齐和我单独谈 好不好啊 宝贝 |
[06:18] | Right? | 好不好 |
[06:19] | Constant flow of communications. | 从不停息的交流 |
[06:21] | Most of it coming from my mom. | 主要都是妈妈在说话 |
[06:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:26] | Hey, Dad I’m not sure about this party. | 嘿 爸爸 我觉得这个聚会有点不对劲 |
[06:29] | You know, he has a point. | 知道吗 他有看法 |
[06:30] | You know, I am also prepared | 知道吗 我也准备 |
[06:32] | to feed this entire book to your gerbils. | 用这一整本书去喂你的沙鼠 |
[06:34] | Come on, that’s his favorite book… | 过来 那是他最喜欢的书 |
[06:36] | -Give me the book, Lizzie. -Okay, stop. | -把它给我 利齐 -好了 停下来 |
[06:38] | Come on. Stop. All right. That’s great. | 行了 快停下 好极了 |
[06:40] | -Stop. Come on. Stop! -Mom! | -停下 够了 快停下 -妈妈 |
[06:46] | Okay, look, it’s not an issue. | 好了 听着 这就不是个问题 |
[06:48] | Obviously, you can’t miss Danny Kessler’s pool party, right? | 显然你不能错过丹尼・凯斯勒的泳池聚会 对吧 |
[06:52] | She’s being so great. | 她真是太好了 |
[06:54] | Maybe I don’t give her enough credit. | 也许我该给她更多的信任 |
[06:57] | -When is it? -Saturday. | -什么时候 -星期六 |
[07:05] | Saturday? | 星期六 |
[07:08] | Huh? | 哈 |
[07:08] | Lizzie, that’s Nana’s birthday. | 利齐 那是姥姥的生日 |
[07:13] | -No, Mom, no. -Oh, honey, | -不 妈妈 不会吧 -噢 宝贝 |
[07:16] | I wish there was something I could do. | 我真希望我能做些什么 |
[07:18] | It’s not fair, Mom, | 这不公平 妈妈 |
[07:19] | -I have to be there. -There will be lots of other times. | -我得去呀 -以后还有更多机会的 |
[07:21] | But is Nana going to hate me? | 可是姥姥会不会恨我啊 |
[07:23] | Never. Why would she? | 不会 她为什么要恨你 |
[07:26] | Well, for missing her party. | 呃 因为我错过她的生日聚会 |
[07:28] | And I thought we were getting off easy. | 我还以为我们可以放心了呢 |
[07:30] | Bozo, no way you’re bugging on Nana’s party! | 好家伙 你不能不参加姥姥的聚会 |
[07:32] | Lizzie, your grandmother is turning 80. | 你姥姥就要八十了 |
[07:34] | -That’s a big deal. -Two seconds ago my party was epic! | -这是个大事儿 -两秒钟前我的聚会还是史诗呢 |
[07:36] | This is a major family event, and you’re going to be there. | 这是家里重要的聚会 你应该去的 |
[07:41] | Okay. Can I point out that | 行了 我能不能提一下 |
[07:42] | Nana did not come to my birthday this year? | 今年我的生日聚会姥姥就没有来 |
[07:44] | Because she was in the hospital having her hip replaced. | 那是因为她当时在医院里做臀部手术 |
[07:47] | No! | 不 |
[07:49] | Okay, does anybody care about me or my happiness? | 好吧 谁来关心一下我和我的快乐 |
[07:52] | -Can I answer that? -No. | -我能回答这个问题吗 -不行 |
[07:53] | That’s it. End of discussion. Dinner’s ready. | 好了 讨论结束 该吃晚饭了 |
[07:56] | And I’m also not hungry. | 反正我也不饿 |
[07:59] | Be thankful you have one easy child. | 你们还有一个懂事的孩子真该感到万幸啊 |
[08:06] | You parents are so Blair Witch. | 你父母可真像布莱尔女巫 |
[08:08] | You know, you can go if you want to. | 其实 如果你想去你就去吧 |
[08:10] | I’m not going without you. | 你不去 我是不会去的 |
[08:12] | -Would you go without me? -Of course not. | -如果我不去你会自己去吗 -当然不会 |
[08:14] | You know, for all I know my grandmother’s, like, | 知道吗 据我了解 我姥姥感觉就像是 |
[08:16] | lying about her age and she’s really, like, 79. | 在年龄问题上说谎 她其实应该只有七十九岁 |
[08:20] | And then we’re missing the party for nothing. | 那么我们缺席聚会绝对得不偿失了 |
[08:22] | You know what’s astonishing? | 有一件令人惊奇的事情 |
[08:23] | People are always saying to us, | 人们总是对我们说 |
[08:25] | “Say no to drugs. Say no to smoking.” | “不要吸毒 不要抽烟” |
[08:28] | But not one word of the emotional horror of | 但没人表达过关于在体育课上 |
[08:30] | choosing up sides in gym class. | 选择队伍的心理恐慌 |
[08:33] | It can scar you for life. | 那简直会给你的一生留下创伤 |
[08:38] | Thanks, your support means the world to me. | 谢谢 你们的支持让我倍感温暖 |
[08:40] | Sorry, Gordo. I’m in the middle of a crisis. | 对不起 戈多 我正面临一场危机 |
[08:42] | Yeah? Tell me. I could use a good crisis. | 好啊 告诉我 我说不定能很好地利用这场危机 |
[08:44] | I’m so sick of listening to all these brain-dead | 耳边一直萦绕着那些没脑子的呆子讨论 |
[08:46] | nimwits twittering on about Danny Kessler’s pool party. | 关于丹尼的泳池聚会的事儿 我都恶心了 |
[08:50] | We may not be your target audience. | 我们也许不是你的目标受众 |
[08:53] | Oh, not you, too. | 噢 你们也不是啊 |
[08:54] | Lizzie McGuire, I’m so disappointed in you. | 利齐・麦奎尔 你真让我失望 |
[08:57] | Gordo, give me a break. | 戈多 让我喘口气儿吧 |
[08:58] | I’m allowed to be shallow once in a while. | 让我也偶尔肤浅一回 |
[08:59] | Look, in life you have two choices: | 听着 生活中你有两个选项 |
[09:01] | One, you get to be super cool and popular | 第一种 你可以在这几年并不起眼的学校生活里 |
[09:03] | for a few insignificant years of school. | 使自己很酷 很受欢迎 |
[09:05] | Or two, you get to become a valuable member of society | 而第二种 你可以成为一个对社会有用的人 |
[09:08] | and gloat about it at every reunion for decades afterwards. | 并在几十年后满意地出现在重逢的聚会上 |
[09:11] | You can’t have both. | 这两者不可兼得 |
[09:12] | Where do you get this stuff? | 你从哪儿学来的这些东西 |
[09:13] | My parents are both shrinks. I read their case files. | 我爸妈都是精神科医生 我读了他们的病例记录 |
[09:17] | Oh, I probably should warn you | 噢 我也许应该提醒你们一下 |
[09:19] | if you think you don’t like your body now, just wait. | 如果你们对现在的提醒不满意 那就等等看 |
[09:32] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 你们好 |
[09:33] | Oh, hi, Kate. | 噢 你好 凯特 |
[09:35] | Hi, Kate. | 嗨 凯特 |
[09:36] | Miranda, your mom, | 米兰达 你妈妈 |
[09:37] | -doesn’t she know how to make those mehndi tattoos? -Yeah. | -会不会画印度的彩绘纹身呢 -当然 |
[09:40] | ‘Cause for Danny’s party | 因为我们觉得那些纹身一定会 |
[09:42] | we’re thinking those would be so totally hot. | 在丹尼的聚会上大放异彩 |
[09:45] | Y-Yeah. I-I mean, sure. | 是啊 我是说 当然了 |
[09:48] | Maybe you ought to ask her first. | 也许你应该先问问你妈 |
[09:50] | Yeah, of course, I’ll ask her. | 是啊 我当然要问她了 |
[09:51] | But she’ll definitely do it. | 但毫无疑问她会同意去画的 |
[09:53] | Great, so maybe after school we should… hang. | 太好了 那么也许放学之后我们应该 一起走 |
[09:56] | Absolutely, w-we’re always up for hanging. | 当然 我们当然要一起走 |
[09:59] | Cool. | 酷 |
[10:09] | What was I supposed to do? She was standing right there. | 我还能怎么办 她就站在那儿啊 |
[10:11] | I couldn’t just blow her off. | 我根本弄不走她 |
[10:12] | Yeah, I was standing right there and you just blew me off. | 是啊 我刚也站在那儿 你却把我给打击坏了 |
[10:15] | I did not! When? | 有吗 什么时候 |
[10:18] | Okay, one question: | 好吧 回答我 |
[10:19] | Are you going to that party now, even though I can’t? | 即使我去不了那个聚会 你也要去吗 |
[10:21] | What? You think that just because my mom’s going to | 什么 你以为就因为我妈会给他们 |
[10:24] | draw some fake tattoos on their skin | 的皮肤上画些假纹身 |
[10:26] | I would just do that to you? | 我就会那样做吗 |
[10:27] | Just completely change my mind and go? | 完全改变主意 去参加聚会 |
[10:39] | Would you be mad? | 如果我去了你会生气吗 |
[10:46] | Yeah, Get ready ’cause here we come | 做好准备 我们来了 |
[10:50] | Come on, ‘Randa, let’s sit back here. | 过来 兰达 我们做到后面 |
[10:52] | We’re cruisin’ yeah, we’re so tight… | 我们一起漫游 亲密无间 |
[10:55] | ‘Randa? | 兰达 |
[11:03] | Get ready to cruise with the king | 准备好与国王一同漫游 |
[11:06] | He’s stylish, yeah, he’s so slick | 他既时尚又聪明 |
[11:09] | Wild women, he takes his pick | 野女人 他随便挑 |
[11:11] | He’s special, yeah, he’s so fine | 他很特别 人也很好 |
[11:14] | Them hotties, they stand in line | 火辣女郎 排队看他 |
[11:16] | He’s on board to do his thing | 他在船上做自己的事情 |
[11:21] | So get ready to cruise with the king. | 那么就准备好与国王一同漫游吧 |
[11:23] | You know what I need? I need a big sign over | 知道我想要什么吗 我想要一张能贴在 |
[11:26] | my computer that says, “Jo, shut up!” | 电脑上的标语 上书“乔 快闭嘴”几个大字 |
[11:28] | ‘Cause what was I thinking volunteering to do that newsletter? | 真想不通我怎么会主动要求去写那份通讯 |
[11:30] | Hey, share that with your brother, okay? | 嘿 给你弟弟分着吃 好不好 |
[11:33] | I know… | 我知道 |
[11:36] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[11:41] | Mom, Lizzie changed channels without even asking, | 妈妈 利齐问都不问我一声就换频道 |
[11:45] | and I was here first! Mom! | 而且是我先来的 妈妈 |
[11:47] | This is crazy. I’ve got to rent an office. | 这太疯狂了 我得租一间办公室 |
[11:49] | She might do it. Would you feel comfortable calling her? | 她说不定做了 你方便给她打电话吗 |
[11:54] | What are you going to say? | 你想说什么 |
[11:56] | -I was here first! -You guys, please, come on! | -我先去的 -孩子们 停下来好不好 |
[12:00] | I have to get out of this. So what’s a good lie? | 我得解脱出来 我该找个什么借口呢 |
[12:04] | Well, you know, | 呵 你知道的 |
[12:06] | a lie is always more convincing than the truth, isn’t it? | 谎话总是比真话更能令人信服 不是么 |
[12:10] | I mean, you can’t argue with, | 我意思是 人家说 “我的硬盘坏了 |
[12:11] | “My hard drive crashed I don’t know what happened.” | 我也不知道发生了什么”时 你根本没法反驳 |
[12:14] | Mom, I think I might be sick the day of Nana’s birthday. | 妈妈 我想姥姥的生日那天我可能会生病 |
[12:17] | Marian, I’m sorry. Hold on… | 玛丽安 抱歉 等一下 |
[12:18] | You’re going. Get your mind around it. | 你必须去 不用找借口了 |
[12:19] | So it’s okay for you to bug out of stuff | 噢 也就是说你就可以找个借口不去做 |
[12:21] | you don’t want to do but it’s not okay for me? | 你不想做的事 而我就不行 |
[12:23] | Of course not… I mean, of course… | 当然不行 我是说 当然 |
[12:25] | It’s… This is very different, honey. | 这 这完全是两码事 宝贝 |
[12:28] | Yeah, you don’t have anyone making you | 是啊 根本没人让你 |
[12:29] | do the stuff you don’t want to. | 做你不想做的事情 |
[12:32] | Um, I have to call you back, okay. | 呃 我再给你打过去吧 好吧 |
[12:34] | Lizzie. Come back here, please. | 利齐 请你回到这儿来 |
[12:36] | No! | 不 |
[12:44] | I don’t know what you see in her. | 我不知道你从她身上看到了什么 |
[12:53] | It’s okay, it’s okay. I don’t need my mother. | 没关系 没关系 我不需要妈妈 |
[12:57] | I don’t need my best friend. | 我不需要我最好的朋友 |
[13:00] | I don’t need anybody. | 我谁也不需要 |
[13:02] | I’ll be a loner… independent. | 我要做一个孤独者 独立起来 |
[13:05] | A woman who runs with the wolves. | 一个与狼共舞的女人 |
[13:10] | Lizzie. | 利齐 |
[13:11] | Great, they’ve sent in the understudy. | 好啊 他们派出了候补演员 |
[13:13] | I’m doing my homework. | 我在写作业 |
[13:17] | I haven’t seen you all day. | 我一整天都没见你了 |
[13:18] | I look pretty much the same. | 我没什么变化 |
[13:24] | That’s it? That’s all you got? | 就这 你就这结果 |
[13:26] | Hey, I got a body part in the room. | 嘿 我身体的一部分还进入了她的房间呢 |
[13:27] | That’s more than you can say. | 总比你光说不练强 |
[13:28] | But she won’t talk to anyone. | 可她现在不跟任何人说话 |
[13:30] | I mean, she hasn’t even called Miranda, which is really weird. | 我是说 她甚至都不给米兰达打电话 真奇怪 |
[13:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:36] | -Don’t you even care what’s going on? -Yes, | -你是不是根本不关心这件事啊 -当然关心 |
[13:38] | Yes, fine. I’ll go back in and ask her. | 好 我回去继续问她 |
[13:39] | Well, wait a minute. This isn’t your area of expertise. | 等一下 等一下 这不在你的专业领域内 |
[13:43] | Our child is not my area of expertise? | 我们的孩子不属于我的专业领域 |
[13:45] | May I remind you that I’m the one that potty-trained her? | 我是不是该提醒你 是我教会他使用便盆的 |
[13:48] | Yes, I know, I know– | 是的 我知道 我知道 |
[13:49] | you’re enshrined in the Parenting Hall of Fame. | 你的名字已被铭刻在育儿名人纪念馆里 |
[13:51] | It’s just that I’m talking about girls. | 我只是想说 这是关于女孩的事情 |
[13:52] | They can be really toxic to each other. | 她们之间可能会采取很毒辣的手段 |
[13:54] | They gossip, they ridicule | 她们传闲话 互相嘲讽 |
[13:56] | and sometimes your best friend can be your worst enemy. | 有时候你最好的朋友也会变成最坏的敌人 |
[13:59] | That’s really more than I wanted to know. | 真比我想知道的还要多 |
[14:01] | When you go back in | 你再进去的时候 |
[14:02] | pretend you’re looking for the hairbrush. | 就假装你在找发刷 |
[14:05] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[14:05] | I’m looking for the hairbrush and then I ask her. | 我去找发刷 然后再问她 |
[14:08] | No, no. no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[14:10] | Then you make a completely neutral observation | 然后你要对一个毫不相干的话题 |
[14:14] | on a completely unrelated topic. | 发表一个完全中立的观点 |
[14:16] | -So I back into the question? -Yeah… | -也就是说我要迂回挺进 -是的 |
[14:19] | No, no. no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[14:20] | Don’t even go near it unless she is making | 只要她还没和你有目光接触或是 |
[14:22] | eye contact with you and speaking in complete sentences. | 说出一句完整的话来 你可千万别问她 |
[14:24] | Does this take long? | 这是不是需要很长时间啊 |
[14:26] | Should I bring some trail mix? | 我是不是还得带点小食品 |
[14:58] | Wow, her life has so much emotion… so much drama. | 哇 她的生活有如此多的情感 如此富有戏剧性 |
[15:02] | It’s completely exhilarating to | 能和她打开天窗说亮话 |
[15:04] | have her open up like that to me. | 我真是高兴啊 |
[15:07] | How nice for you. | 对你来说真是好啊 |
[15:33] | I can’t believe she could just do that to me. | 我简直不敢相信她会这样对我 |
[15:35] | Just like completely blow me off. | 简直就像一巴掌扇在我的脸上 |
[15:36] | Oh, she’s such a total hypocrite… | 她简直太虚伪了 |
[15:38] | which she will never admit! | 她也不会承认这一点的 |
[15:39] | Well, you can’t really admit to being a hypocrite | 呃 你不可能承认自己虚伪 |
[15:42] | because, well, then you’re not a hypocrite. | 因为那样的话你就不虚伪了 |
[15:45] | Gordo, what goes on in your head? | 戈多 你脑子里在想什么啊 |
[15:46] | -Is it just like one continuous game show? -No. | -是不是就像一个持续不断的游戏节目 -不是 |
[15:48] | I was listening. | 我听你讲呢啊 |
[15:50] | -If you want my opinion… -No, | -如果你想听听我的想法 -不要 |
[15:51] | -I just want your aces. -Well, you’re getting both. | -我只想要你的王牌 -两样你都可以拿走 |
[15:53] | Give your mom a break. | 让你妈妈歇会儿吧 |
[15:55] | It’s no great deal being grown up. | 长大并不是什么大不了的事情 |
[15:56] | My mom’s idea of fun is watching CNN | 我妈妈的乐趣就是一边看CNN |
[15:59] | while she’s on the treadmill | 一边在跑步机上活动 |
[16:00] | Hey, I’d snap, too. | 嘿 我这不是好好的么 |
[16:02] | Listen, Judge Judy | 听着 朱迪法官(美国真人电视剧) |
[16:03] | if I thought you were going to take their side | 我要是早知道你会站在她们那一边 |
[16:04] | I wouldn’t have started this conversation. | 我就不来和你说这件事了 |
[16:06] | So don’t even try defending Miranda. | 所以别试图为米兰达辩护 |
[16:09] | Because there’s nothing you can say. | 因为你没什么可说的 |
[16:15] | Fine, say it. | 好吧 说 |
[16:16] | I just don’t see how you can be so mad at her | 我就是不明白 她只不过是做了一件 |
[16:18] | for doing the one thing you want to do so much. | 你也很想做的事 你怎么就这么生气 |
[16:20] | That’s not it. You know, | 哪有的事 知道吗 |
[16:21] | I don’t even care if she goes. | 她去参加聚会我根本就不在乎 |
[16:22] | -You just don’t want her to have a good time. -N-No… no. | -你就是不想让她尽兴 -不 不是 |
[16:26] | Look, I know how you feel. | 听着 我理解你的感受 |
[16:29] | My best friend was going to go to this party without me. | 我最好的朋友要撇下我独自去参加聚会 |
[16:33] | So you can’t go either? | 那么你也不会去喽 |
[16:34] | I wasn’t invited. | 人家就没邀请我 |
[16:36] | Oh, that stinks. | 哦 真不幸 |
[16:37] | Yeah, but there are just some things you get used to. | 是啊 不过有些事情习惯了就好了 |
[16:40] | And let me tell you, that isn’t one of them. | 告诉你吧 这事儿不同 |
[16:42] | So was your friend going anyway? | 那么 你的朋友到底去不去呢 |
[16:45] | Turns out she can’t. | 答案是 她不能去 |
[16:48] | It’s her grandmother’s birthday. | 那天是她祖母的生日 |
[16:53] | That’s an amazing coincidence. | 真是个惊人的巧合 |
[16:55] | Thought you’d think so. | 我就知道你会这么想 |
[17:07] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[17:10] | Well, I wanted to be the one to tell you that it looks like | 呃 我想告诉你 你也许 |
[17:13] | you get to go to the pool party after all. | 可以去参加泳池聚会了 |
[17:16] | -Why? -I just got off the phone with Nana. | -为什么 -我刚才跟姥姥通了电话 |
[17:18] | And she’s going to Las Vegas | 她马上就要和俱乐部里的朋友们 |
[17:21] | with her girlfriends from her club. | 一起去拉斯维加斯 |
[17:22] | They have entered themselves in the World Series of Poker. | 她们闯进了世界扑克系列赛 |
[17:31] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[17:34] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[17:35] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[17:36] | Future reference… uh, | 爸爸找发刷的习惯真的不好 |
[17:38] | Dad’s really bad with that hairbrush routine. | 我说出来供你今后参照 |
[17:39] | Hairbrush routine? | 找发刷的习惯 |
[17:42] | Yeah, the one where you have something you want to talk | 是啊 就是当你们想跟我谈话时 |
[17:43] | to me about so you strike up a casual conversation | 他就会假装进来找发刷 |
[17:46] | while pretending to look for the hairbrush. | 并同时开始随意的交谈 |
[17:48] | The hairbrush routine– I know it well. | 找发刷的习惯 我相当了解 |
[17:54] | Lizzie… | 利齐 |
[17:55] | we’ve got some whoppers ahead of us. | 我们还面临着许多问题 |
[17:57] | Don’t ruin the surprise. | 别毁了这个惊喜 |
[17:59] | I guess all I’m trying to say, | 我只想说 |
[18:00] | honey is that I know we talk a lot… | 我知道我们谈了很多 |
[18:02] | I talk a lot, okay… | 好吧 是我说了很多 |
[18:04] | about the changes that you’re going through. | 有关你正在经历的变化的事情 |
[18:05] | But just try to remember that the only thing I want | 但是希望你能明白 我最想看到的 |
[18:08] | is the only thing I’ve ever wanted– | 也是我一直以来只想看到的 |
[18:10] | and that’s just for you to be happy. | 就是你能过得快乐 |
[18:12] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[18:15] | Come here… | 过来 |
[18:19] | See? And that’s why it pays to let your parents yammer. | 看到了吗 这就是允许你的父母感叹的好处 |
[18:23] | Every once in awhile | 总会有那么几次 |
[18:24] | they hit on something you really need to hear. | 他们真能把话说到你的心坎里 |
[18:28] | Why can’t we be friends? | 我们为什么不能做朋友 |
[18:31] | Why can’t we be friends? | 我们为什么不能做朋友 |
[18:33] | Why can’t we be friends? | 我们为什么不能做朋友 |
[18:35] | Why can’t we be friends? | 我们为什么不能做朋友 |
[18:38] | I’ve seen ya, I’ve seen ya | 我看见你 我看见你 |
[18:40] | I’ve seen ya round for a long, long time… | 我看见你一直在那里 |
[18:41] | As it turns out I decided not to go to Danny’s party. | 最后我还是决定不去参加丹尼的聚会 |
[18:45] | Gordo says it’s always useful to confound your peers | 戈多说 在别人都以为你会做某事时你却没有做 |
[18:48] | by not doing the thing that’s expected of you. | 并以此给他们带来挫败感 这招很管用 |
[18:50] | I have no idea if he’s right | 我不知道他说的对不对 |
[18:52] | but I figure if you’re going to listen to anybody | 但我想 如果你愿意聆听某人的想法的话 |
[18:54] | it might as well be a guy who spends | 那么一个能陪你花掉整个星期六来 |
[18:56] | an entire Saturday helping you tie-dye your sheets. | 玩扎染的人一定是一个不二的人选 |
[19:02] | So, maybe I missed the defining event of my adolescence. | 因此 也许我是错过了青春期的一个标志性活动 |
[19:07] | But, then again, maybe the defining moment is | 不过话说回来 也许最具标志性的时刻 |
[19:09] | realizing that there really is no such thing. | 其实就是意识到根本就不存在什么标志性活动 |
[19:13] | Yeah, that’s it. | 是的 就是这样 |
[19:17] | Truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[19:18] | You hate that game. | 你讨厌那个游戏啊 |
[19:19] | I know. Just pick truth. | 我知道 你就选真心话吧 |
[19:21] | Am I complete germ? | 我是不是很招人烦 |
[19:23] | No. | 没有啊 |
[19:24] | On a scale of one to ten? | 从一到十 打个分 |
[19:25] | Gordo, I am not going to give you a germ rating. | 戈多 我是不会给你一个招人烦指数的 |
[19:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:38] | Scale of one to ten, what’s my germ rating? | 从一到十 给我打一个招人烦指数 |
[19:41] | Seven. | 七 |
[19:42] | Better than I expected. | 比我想象的要好 |
[19:45] | So, are you speaking to me? | 那你愿意跟我说话吗 |
[19:47] | Do I have to call you ‘Randa? | 我得叫你“兰达”吗 |
[19:49] | Only if you have a death wish. | 除非你想让我死 |
[19:52] | That’s cool. When did you do that? | 真好看 你什么时候做的 |
[19:54] | Today. | 今天 |
[19:55] | Me and Gordo did it. | 我和戈多一起做的 |
[19:56] | You mean you could’ve come to the party? | 你是说 你本来有时间去参加聚会的 |
[20:00] | -Except I really didn’t have anyone to go with. -Okay, | -只是没人陪我一起去啊 -好吧 |
[20:02] | -I know, I’ve been a creep. -Shyeah! | -我知道 我之前就是个马屁精 -是啊 |
[20:05] | Well, if it makes you feel any better | 好吧 不知道这话会不会让你好受些 |
[20:07] | I had a stunningly bad time. | 我在那儿过得太不爽了 |
[20:10] | At the risk of sounding petty… | 你不怕这听起来太微不足道吗 |
[20:11] | go on. | 继续说 |
[20:13] | Kate’s ankle swelled up from something in the mehndi, | 凯特的脚踝因为纹身染料里的什么东西肿起来了 |
[20:16] | and she totally blamed me. | 她完全归咎于我 |
[20:17] | So I had to sit with her | 所以我就只能一直 |
[20:18] | the whole time in the girls’ locker room. | 陪她坐在女生的更衣室里 |
[20:20] | Yeah, well, it can’t compare to having to sit next | 哦 好吧 那根本不能和坐在一个 |
[20:22] | to a guy who makes little play people out of snot. | 玩鼻屎的人旁边相提并论 |
[20:25] | Oh, you know what? I think this may be a girl thing. | 呃 知道吗 我觉得这是女孩们讨论的事情 |
[20:28] | I’ll see you guys later. | 我们等会儿见吧 |
[20:29] | Thanks, Gordo. | 谢谢你 戈多 |
[20:34] | So… is he your new best friend? | 那么 他是你的新任最好的朋友喽 |
[20:37] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[20:38] | I decided I didn’t really like that term. | 我不觉得我喜欢这种称谓 |
[20:40] | The only time you ever really use it | 只有你跟别人闹矛盾了 觉得别人的表现 |
[20:42] | is when you’re mad at someone for not acting like a best friend | 不符合一个最好的朋友的标准时你才会这样说 |
[20:44] | that you never have to say they are when you’re not mad. | 当你不生气的时候 你完全不用这样表述 |
[20:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:50] | But is it okay if you’re still mine? | 不过 我们还是最好的朋友 对吗 |
[20:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:58] | Why can’t we be friends? | 我们为什么不能做朋友 |
[21:00] | Why can’t we be friends? | 我们为什么不能做朋友 |
[21:02] | Why can’t we be friends? | 我们为什么不能做朋友 |
[21:05] | Why can’t we be friends? | 我们为什么不能做朋友 |
[21:11] | Made for Sis | 制作: WaitinZ |