时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[00:17] | But I have the situation totally under control. | 不过目前的局势完全在我的掌控之中 |
[00:20] | I’ve been packing for this overnight science field trip | 我一直在为今晚的科考野营做准备 |
[00:23] | since, like, last year. | 感觉都准备了一年了 |
[00:27] | Am I insane? I can’t pack that. | 我疯了吗 我可不能带那东西 |
[00:30] | I might as well pack | 否则我是不是还得带上那件 |
[00:31] | the pink ducky pajamas. | 可爱的粉色小鸭子睡衣呢 |
[00:32] | Sorry, Mr. Snuggles. | 对不起了 抱抱猪先生 |
[00:35] | I’d never live it down if I brought you. | 如果我带上你 我可就没脸再活下去了 |
[00:37] | Here’s the lowdown on our trip. | 告诉你我们这次旅行的内幕 |
[00:39] | Downside: bugs, snakes and | 不好的一点是我们要对付虫子 蛇 |
[00:41] | my science teacher Mr. Pettus. | 以及我们的科学课老师佩特斯先生 |
[00:45] | Upside: 48 hours in the woods, parentless. | 好处是可以48小时呆在没有父母的森林里 |
[00:49] | Just me, Miranda, and Gordo. | 只有我 米兰达和戈多在一起 |
[00:50] | It’s like Survivor | 这就像是《幸存者》(美国CBS的真人秀节目) |
[00:52] | but for school credit. | 只是还要记学分 |
[00:57] | If you believe, we’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 如果你相信 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:05] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:08] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[01:13] | Sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[01:16] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[01:20] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[01:26] | We’ll figure it out on the way | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[01:29] | Lizzie McGuire 新成长的烦恼 | |
[01:36] | Who calls during breakfast? | 谁这会儿打电话 正吃早饭呢 |
[01:40] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:41] | Okay, let’s go over this one more time. Flashlight? | 好的 让我们再来检查一遍 手电筒 |
[01:44] | Check. | 带了 |
[01:45] | -Non-dorky pajamas? -Check. | -不傻的睡衣 -带了 |
[01:47] | Mom wants to know if you have batteries for your flashlight. | 妈妈问你带没带手电筒用的电池 |
[01:50] | Mom, Matt’s on the phone! | 妈妈 马特干扰我打电话 |
[01:53] | What are you doing? Respect your sister’s privacy. | 你在干什么 要尊重你姐姐的隐私 |
[01:56] | Honey, do you have batteries for that flashlight? | 亲爱的 你带手电筒用的电池了吗 |
[01:59] | Mom, I’m talking to my friends. | 妈妈 我在和我的朋友们讲话 |
[02:00] | I know that; I’m sorry. Hey, you guys. | 我知道 很抱歉 嘿 你们好 |
[02:03] | Hey, Gordo, hey, Miranda. | 嘿 戈多 嘿 米兰达 |
[02:05] | Hi, Mrs. McGuire. | 你好 麦奎尔夫人 |
[02:06] | You guys are going to have the best time camping out | 你们马上就要享受最棒的野营了 |
[02:09] | staying up all night, telling ghost stories. | 整晚都不睡 讲鬼故事 |
[02:11] | -You know, I remember… -Okay, Mom, | -你们知道吗 我还记得 -好了 妈妈 |
[02:12] | there wasn’t enough clean underwear for me to pack. | 我要带的干净内衣还不够 |
[02:14] | Oh, my. Bye, guys. | 噢天哪 再见 孩子们 |
[02:17] | Brilliant ruse. | 你太有才了 |
[02:19] | Have you guys gotten “The Talk” yet? | 你们俩接受那种“谈话”了吗 |
[02:21] | You mean the “Stick With Your Buddy” talk? | 你是指“一定要和你的好朋友呆在一起”之类的谈话 |
[02:23] | No, but I’m sure it’s coming. | 还没 但我确定马上就该谈了 |
[02:24] | I’ll see you guys on the bus. | 校车上见 |
[02:26] | If I don’t get lost first. | 只要我不先走丢 |
[02:30] | Mom, I’m old enough to pack by myself. | 妈妈 我都长大了 可以自己打包 |
[02:32] | Plus, it’s only overnight. | 而且 野营只有一个晚上 |
[02:34] | I know but it’s not like you’re | 我知道 可是这跟寄宿在 |
[02:35] | going overnight to Miranda’s house. | 米兰达家里可完全不一样 |
[02:37] | You know, I can’t just swing by if you forget something. | 你要是忘带了什么我不可能跑过去给你送 |
[02:39] | I mean, you’re taking this big step | 你正在向这个全新的世界 |
[02:41] | into this whole new world | 迈出重要的一大步 |
[02:42] | and I just want to make sure that | 我只是想在放你走之前 |
[02:44] | you’re fully prepared before I let you go. | 确定一下你已经准备好了 |
[02:47] | Now, I want you to listen to your chaperone | 我需要你听老师的话 |
[02:50] | and stick with your buddy. | 并且一定要和你的好朋友呆在一起 |
[02:53] | Disappear once in a mall when you’re six | 一旦你六岁时在商场走丢一次 |
[02:55] | and you’re branded for life. | 你这一生都会被打上“曾经走丢”的烙印 |
[02:56] | Why can’t I go camping? | 我为什么不能去野营 |
[02:58] | We’ll camp this weekend with your mom. | 这个周末我们和你妈一起野营 |
[03:01] | In the house. | ……在家里 |
[03:03] | But it’s not the same. | 但这完全不是一回事儿 |
[03:05] | I mean, you won’t even let me light | 我是说 你不可能让我 |
[03:07] | a campfire in the living room. | 在客厅里点起篝火吧 |
[03:08] | Oh, I know, he’s such a wet blanket. | 我理解你 他可真会扫人兴 |
[03:12] | Honey, you don’t have any toilet paper in here. | 亲爱的 你怎么没带卫生纸 |
[03:15] | Mom, it doesn’t say to pack any toilet paper on the list. | 妈妈 清单上没写要带卫生纸啊 |
[03:18] | Well, you can’t go to the woods without toilet paper. | 好家伙 你去森林里还能不带卫生纸 |
[03:24] | If humiliating me were an Olympic event | 如果让我丢脸是一项奥运会项目 |
[03:27] | my mother would take home the gold. | 我妈绝对能把金牌赢回家 |
[03:40] | Hey, Lizzie, we were talking and wanted to know | 嘿 利齐 我们一直在议论并且 |
[03:42] | if you remembered to pack Mr. Snuggles. | 很想知道你是否带上了你的抱抱猪先生 |
[03:46] | -Mr. Snuggles? -You know, | -抱抱猪先生 -你知道的 |
[03:48] | your fuzzy little piggy that you can’t sleep without? | 就是你睡觉时离不开的那个毛茸茸的小猪 |
[03:51] | One time at a sleep-over Lizzie forgot to pack Mr. Snuggles | 有一次在同学家过夜 利齐忘带她的抱抱猪先生了 |
[03:54] | and her mommy had to come and drop him off. | 结果她妈妈就开车把他给送去了 |
[03:56] | Oh, and you had those great pajamas, too. | 哦对了 你不是还有一些很好看的睡衣吗 |
[03:59] | What were they, pink puppies? | 什么图案来着 粉色的小狗是吗 |
[04:02] | They were ducks… | 是小鸭 |
[04:04] | …not puppies. | 不是小狗 |
[04:05] | Whatever. Did your mommy remember | 随便了 你妈妈没忘记 |
[04:07] | to pack your pink ducky pajamas? | 给你带上小鸭睡衣吧 |
[04:09] | Or has she stopped shopping at Dorks ‘R Us? | 难道你妈妈不在“我们是傻瓜”商店买衣服了 |
[04:11] | So, Kate, besides an “F” in science | 呃 凯特 除了科学课得到一个F之外 |
[04:14] | what else do you expect to find in the woods today? | 你今天还指望在森林里发现些什么呢 |
[04:16] | To tell you that I’d have to talk to you. Which I don’t. | 我必须要跟你讲话吗 看来不是的 |
[04:22] | I wonder if Spielberg started this way. | 我在想斯皮尔伯格是不是也是这样开始拍片子的 |
[04:24] | Thanks, Gordo. | 谢谢 戈多 |
[04:25] | What about me? I helped. | 我呢 我也帮忙了呀 |
[04:28] | Yeah, Miranda, you helped her. | 是啊 米兰达 你帮的是她 |
[04:30] | “No, they were pink duckies.” | “不 它们是粉色的小鸭” |
[04:33] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[04:34] | Well, I’m off to record adolescent milestones. | 好了 我得继续录制青春期里程碑纪录片了 |
[04:40] | Danny, what do you expect to find in the woods? | 丹尼 你希望在森林里发现什么 |
[04:43] | Something like… When Wild Animals Attack. | 比如说 “当野生动物袭击你的时候” |
[04:48] | -Repeat after me: “Would you like fries with that?” -Huh? | -跟我说 “你想吃炸薯条吗” -啥 |
[04:54] | Ethan, that’s an interesting choice | 伊桑 这身打扮去野营 |
[04:56] | of clothing for a camping trip. | 还真是有意思 |
[04:57] | Care to explain it? | 能不能解释一下 |
[04:59] | Get that camera out of my grille, dawg. | 别拿摄像机对着我 狗仔 |
[05:02] | That was almost the shortest filmmaking career ever. | 这可能是史上最短的拍摄生涯了 |
[05:05] | Get me before Mr. Pettus comes in. | 在佩特斯先生来之前拍拍我 |
[05:07] | What do you expect to find in the woods? | 好的 戈多 你希望在森林里发现什么 |
[05:10] | Well, I expect to find a lot of animals. I really like bears… | 我很想在森林里找到些动物 我很喜欢熊 |
[05:14] | Okay, kids, listen up. | 好了孩子们 |
[05:15] | A final announcement before we load up the bus. | 听我宣布上车前的最后一个通知 |
[05:17] | There’s a small problem with the girls’ chaperone. | 女生的陪护人问题情况有变 |
[05:20] | It seems our own Mrs. Stebel ate a little something… | 我们的斯戴伯夫人吃了点什么东西 |
[05:23] | Well, no need to badmouth the cafeteria. | 呃 不用责怪学校食堂 |
[05:25] | Now, don’t worry– we don’t have to cancel | 不用担心 我们不必取消计划 |
[05:28] | because we found a last-minute replacement. | 因为在最后时刻我们找到了顶替的人 |
[05:30] | Ugh, I hope it’s not Coach Kelly. | 呃 我希望不是凯莉教练 |
[05:32] | I secretly think that she and Mr. Booth, | 我心里觉得她和布斯先生 就是那个门卫 |
[05:35] | the janitor are the same person. | 简直就是同一个人 |
[05:36] | Or Mrs. Nangle. She has the weirdest teeth. | 噢 南格尔夫人有最奇怪的牙齿 |
[05:39] | I saw her eating lunch once. Ooh, scary. | 我见过她吃饭的样子 真可怕 |
[05:41] | Anyone you get is going to be better than Mr. Pettus. | 不管是谁肯定都比佩特斯先生好 |
[05:43] | I put a frog in his lab coat on Monday. | 我星期一时给他的白大褂的兜里放了一只青蛙 |
[05:47] | It’s still there today. | 今天它还在里面 |
[05:49] | Well, let’s see who our Mystery Chaperone is. | 好吧 让我们看看这位神秘的陪护人到底是谁 |
[05:51] | And here she is. | 看 她来了 |
[05:53] | A big round of applause for the chaperone | 让我们以热烈的掌声欢迎 |
[05:55] | who stepped in and saved the day– | 这位拯救今天计划的陪护人 |
[05:56] | Mrs. McGuire! | 麦奎尔夫人 |
[06:04] | this is not happening! | 这不是真的 |
[06:07] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 孩子们 |
[06:08] | Hey, Mrs. McGuire. | 嘿 麦奎尔夫人 |
[06:09] | Hi, Mrs. McGuire. | 嗨 麦奎尔夫人 |
[06:10] | Not happening! | 不是真的 |
[06:11] | Mom, what are you doing here? | 妈妈 你来这儿干什么 |
[06:13] | Weren’t you listening? Mrs. Stebel ate in the cafeteria. | 你刚没听吗 斯戴伯夫人在食堂吃坏了肚子 |
[06:16] | Mom, I swear I won’t get lost. | 妈妈 我保证我不会走丢的 |
[06:18] | Well, of course you won’t get lost, honey | 噢 你当然不会走丢 亲爱的 |
[06:20] | ’cause I’m going to be your buddy. | 因为我会陪着你 |
[06:22] | And don’t worry, I won’t embarrass you | 别担心 我不会让你难堪的 |
[06:24] | ’cause remember, I’m a cool mom. | 因为我是一个很酷的妈妈 |
[06:26] | McGuire’s a common name. | 麦奎尔这个姓挺常见的 |
[06:28] | Maybe people will think it’s a coincidence. | 说不定大家会认为这只是个巧合 |
[06:30] | Hi, Mrs. McGuire. | 你好 麦奎尔夫人 |
[06:32] | Did Lizzie forget to pack Mr. Snuggles again? | 利齐是不是又忘了带抱抱猪先生了 |
[06:34] | Mr. Snuggles wasn’t invited. | 抱抱猪先生这次没有接到邀请 |
[06:37] | But I remembered to bring enough toilet paper for everybody. | 但我带来了足够每个人使用的卫生纸 |
[06:43] | Guess what? You can die of embarrassment. | 知道吗 尴尬而死也是一种死法 |
[06:49] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈在哪儿 |
[06:49] | On her field trip with Lizzie. | 跟利齐一起去野营了 |
[06:51] | Mom’s chaperoning Lizzie’s field trip? | 妈妈去当利齐他们的陪护人 |
[06:54] | Yep. | 是的 |
[06:55] | Lizzie’s going to hate that. | 利齐会讨厌这种事儿的 |
[06:58] | Cool. | 酷 |
[07:00] | It’s just us men tonight. | 今晚就我们两个男人在家 |
[07:01] | Men, men, men, men, men, men, men… | 男人 男人 男人 男人 |
[07:04] | Son, why don’t we see what Mom left us for dinner. | 儿子 我们来看看妈妈给我们留下了什么做晚餐 |
[07:13] | Hmm… | 嗯 |
[07:19] | It’s that tuna-noodle casserole she’s been | 这是不是三周前她留给 |
[07:21] | trying to get us to eat for the past three weeks. | 我们吃的金枪鱼烩面砂锅 |
[07:24] | Oh, man, that is just plain mean. | 天哪 那还用问 |
[07:28] | It says to heat at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. | 上面写着要在350度的温度下加热20分钟 |
[07:34] | I don’t think heating is going to help. | 我不认为加热它会有用 |
[07:36] | It’s just going to make it angry. | 那只能让它更糟糕 |
[07:37] | We’re going to starve, aren’t we? | 我们要挨饿了 是不是 |
[07:39] | It’s just going to be like that movie | 就像电影里演的那样 |
[07:41] | where everybody starved, isn’t it? | 每个人都会挨饿 是不是 |
[07:43] | We’re not going to starve. | 我们不会挨饿的 |
[07:44] | -We aren’t? -No, son. We’re going to cook. | -真的吗 -当然了 儿子 我们要做饭 |
[07:48] | Ahh! We’re going to starve! | 啊 我们要挨饿啦 |
[07:52] | We’re going to starve! | 噢 我们要挨饿了 |
[07:54] | Matt, don’t you worry your spiky little head. | 别担心 马特 你这个大惊小怪的家伙 |
[07:57] | I’ve got it under control. | 一切尽在我的掌控之中 |
[07:59] | We’re going to starve! | 啊 我们要挨饿啦 |
[08:10] | The object of this afternoon’s hike is to identify | 今天下午徒步旅行的目标是 |
[08:13] | and classify as many species of plants and animals as possible. | 识别尽可能多的动植物并将它们归类 |
[08:16] | We’re going to split up into two groups. | 我们将分为两组 |
[08:18] | The girls will be led by Mrs. McGuire. | 女生由麦奎尔夫人负责 |
[08:20] | They will be the Tagi. | |
[08:22] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[08:24] | And the boys will be led by myself. We will be the Pagong. | 男生由我亲自负责 我们是Pagong队 |
[08:27] | The group who identifies the most | 识别动植物种类 |
[08:28] | species of plants and animals | 最多的队伍 |
[08:30] | will not have to eat a rat for dinner. | 晚餐时就不用吃老鼠了 |
[08:36] | I-I-I’m kidding, of course. | 我 我 我当然是在开玩笑 |
[08:42] | He must’ve jumped into my pocket when we got off the bus. | 它肯定是在我们下车时跳进来的 |
[08:46] | Hop away, little fellow. | 快跳走吧 小家伙 |
[08:52] | He must be nocturnal. | 它肯定是 喜欢夜行的 |
[08:54] | Anyway, the winners will get to relax after the hike | 不管怎样 胜者将可以在搜寻结束后休息 |
[08:57] | and the losers will get to dig up | 负者将和我一起为 |
[09:00] | earthworms with me for the class worm farm. | 班级的蚯蚓农场挖些蚯蚓 |
[09:03] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[09:05] | Yes, Kate? | 好的 凯特 |
[09:06] | You don’t mean worms from the ground, do you? | 你刚才不是在说地里的蚯蚓吧 |
[09:10] | Yes, Kate, worms from the earth. Earthworms. | 是的 凯特 是地里的蚯蚓 |
[09:15] | Can I bring a doctor’s note on | 我能不能不参加这个活动 |
[09:16] | Monday to excuse me from this? | 我星期一拿医生的证明来 |
[09:18] | No. | 不行 |
[09:19] | Then how do I get out of worm digging? | 那么怎样才能不挖蚯蚓 |
[09:20] | You identify more plants and animals than the boys. | 只要你们是别的动植物比男生多就行 |
[09:24] | Okay, everybody, let’s go. Pagong, follow me. | 好了 大家出发吧 Pagong 跟我走 |
[09:32] | Mrs. McGuire, we better not lose. | 麦奎尔夫人 我们最好别输 |
[09:34] | I am so not digging for worms. | 我可一点也不想挖蚯蚓 |
[09:36] | I am so not digging for worms. | 那正意味着我们非常需要赢 |
[09:39] | Okay, girls. Who are we? | 好了 女孩们 我们是谁 |
[09:43] | And you guys go “Tagi!” | 你们就喊“Tagi” |
[09:45] | Tagi | |
[09:47] | What are we going to do? | 我们要干什么 |
[09:49] | You guys go, “Win.” | 你们就喊“赢” |
[09:50] | Win. | 赢 |
[09:53] | Okay, then. | 那么 好吧 |
[10:00] | Tonight on LizzieVision: | 今天“利齐视点”节目的话题是 |
[10:02] | “When Good Moms Go Bad.” | 当好妈妈变坏的时候 |
[10:03] | Is there somewhere else that I could be? | 能否让我离开这里 |
[10:08] | Anywhere but here is fine with me | 只要离开这儿 去哪儿都随意 |
[10:14] | Searching, searching low and high | 寻找中我上天入地 |
[10:16] | There’s nothing here as far as I can see | 发现这鬼地方没啥好东西 |
[10:20] | I was right! It is a Yellow-Bellied Sapsucker. | 我说的没错 那就是一只黄腹吸汁啄木鸟 |
[10:22] | Excellent job. High five, girlfriend! | 干得漂亮 击掌吧 朋友 |
[10:26] | My mom just high-fived my best friend. And the worst part is | 我妈正和我最好的朋友击掌 而最可怕的是 |
[10:29] | she actually thinks she’s being cool. | 她还以为她自己很酷呢 |
[10:32] | Okay, “Yellow- Bellied Sapsucker. “Found in woodlands. | 好的 树林中发现黄腹吸汁啄木鸟 |
[10:36] | Drills holes in bark to…” | 其正在树皮中打洞以便…… |
[10:37] | -Salt? -Got it. | -盐 -有了 |
[10:39] | -Half a dozen oranges? -Got it. | -六个橙子 -有了 |
[10:41] | One whole duck? | 一只鸭子 |
[10:45] | A whole duck. Huh. | 一整只鸭子 哈 |
[10:48] | No got it. We’ve got hamburger and Fudgsicles. | 没找到 我们只有肉饼和冰淇淋 |
[10:51] | You know, duck isn’t entirely necessary for duck l’orange. | 你知道吗 做鲜橙烩鸭并不一定非要有鸭子 |
[10:54] | We’ll improvise. | 我们即兴创作一把 |
[10:56] | The best chefs in the world always think on their feet. | 世界上最好的厨师根本不用脑子来构思 |
[11:01] | -I got a bad feeling about this. -Me, too. | -我有一种不祥的预感 -我也是 |
[11:04] | …and that is the story of the Yellow-Bellied Sapsucker. | 这就是黄腹吸汁啄木鸟的故事 |
[11:11] | Come on, girls, get up. | 嘿 女孩们 快起来 |
[11:18] | Wow, it’s really quiet. | 哇 这么安静 |
[11:24] | It is too quiet. | 这也太安静了点儿 |
[11:32] | Do you see something? | 你们看见什么了吗 |
[11:34] | No. Is anybody there? | 没有 有人吗 |
[11:40] | Pagong | 我们是Pagong! |
[12:02] | Oh! How could you do that?! | 噢 你怎么能这么干 |
[12:04] | I was just getting in touch with my hunter-warrior instincts. | 我只不过是重新找回了点猎人的天性 |
[12:07] | -Gordo! -Survival of the fittest? | -戈多 -适者生存 |
[12:09] | -Gordo! -It was Ethan’s idea. | -戈多 -这是伊桑的主意 |
[12:15] | Don’t leave your buddy! | 你们别走散了 |
[12:19] | That was so unfair. | 这真是太不公平了 |
[12:21] | How could we have identified anything? | 我们怎么可能再去识别动植物 |
[12:22] | Our guidebooks were soaked! | 我们的图鉴都湿透了 |
[12:24] | Mr. Pettus should’ve disqualified them. | 佩特斯先生应该判他们犯规出局 |
[12:27] | That was the grossest thing I have ever done. | 这算得上是我干过的最难忘的事了 |
[12:30] | I can’t believe I touched a worm. | 我都不敢相信我竟然摸了一只蚯蚓 |
[12:33] | A worm? Try hundreds of worms. | 一只蚯蚓 明明是一堆蚯蚓好不好 |
[12:40] | You know, this is all your mother’s fault. | 知道吗 这全是你妈妈的错 |
[12:42] | She is a terrible leader. | 她真是个糟糕的领导者 |
[12:44] | What a waste of a manicure. | 我的指甲全毁了 |
[12:46] | It doesn’t matter whose fault it is. | 现在问题的关键不是谁的错 |
[12:48] | The point is, we have to get back at the boys. | 而是我们得对男生进行报复 |
[12:51] | Any ideas? | 有什么主意吗 |
[12:54] | Earthworms… in… their… bunks. | 蚯蚓 进 被窝 |
[12:57] | Absolutely not, Lizzie. | 绝对不行 利齐 |
[12:59] | At 6:27 on Friday night | 星期五晚上六点二十七分 |
[13:01] | my mother destroyed what was left of my life. | 我生活中的最后一点资本也被妈妈毁掉了 |
[13:04] | There is no way we are putting earthworms | 我们绝不能把蚯蚓 |
[13:06] | in the boys’ bunks tonight. | 放到男生的床铺上去 |
[13:08] | Forget the boys. | 别管男生了 |
[13:09] | Mom’s getting earthworms in her bunk tonight. | 妈妈今晚要把蚯蚓全弄到她的被窝里去 |
[13:11] | Oh, yeah. Someone would have to take them in there. | 是啊 得有个人把它们弄进去啊 |
[13:14] | Do we really want to touch the worms again? | 谁想再去跟它们亲密接触一回吗 |
[13:17] | Forget it, and besides, boys like earthworms. | 够了 而且 男生们喜欢蚯蚓 |
[13:20] | We have to get them back and the only thing we have more of | 我们得复仇啊 而且现在比蚯蚓多的东西 |
[13:22] | than earthworms is… toilet paper. | 也就只有 卫生纸了 |
[13:25] | Maybe we should fill their bunks with toilet paper. | 也许我们可以在他们的帐篷里挂满卫生纸 |
[13:30] | Oh, that’s a great idea. | 噢 真是个好主意 |
[13:36] | We can be winners, we can deliver | 我们要胜利 目标能实现 |
[13:38] | We’ve got a plan | 计划很明确 |
[13:41] | ‘Cause we’re no fools | 因为我们并不傻 |
[13:43] | We’re no fools | 我们不傻 |
[13:46] | And our team rules | 我们的队伍就是牛 |
[13:49] | We’re gonna master any disaster | 我们将抵挡一切灾难 |
[13:52] | We’ll take a stand | 我们信念坚定毫不动摇 |
[13:55] | But if we run out of luck | 但如果运气不佳 |
[13:58] | Get ready to duck | 那就自认倒霉吧 |
[14:04] | Maybe we shouldn’t have tried to make duck l’orange. | 也许我们就不应该做鲜橙烩鸭 |
[14:07] | Especially not with hamburger. | 特别是不应该用肉饼来做 |
[14:10] | You know, the tuna-noodle casserole is sounding pretty good. | 你知道吗 其实金枪鱼烩面砂锅就挺好的 |
[14:13] | That’s the hunger talking. | 你是在画饼充饥 |
[14:17] | Dad? Are we going to die? | 爸爸 我们会不会饿死 |
[14:31] | Okay, come on. Now, this is fun. | 好了 来吧 这很好玩的 |
[14:33] | You wouldn’t be saying that if it was your mom. | 如果是你妈妈出的主意你肯定不会这么说 |
[14:35] | My mom wouldn’t lead a midnight | 我妈就不会带领大家 |
[14:36] | teepee raid on the boys’ tent. | 在午夜对男生帐篷发动突袭 |
[14:39] | Okay, this is it. | 好了 我们干吧 |
[14:40] | Mrs. McGuire… | 麦奎尔夫人 |
[14:41] | are you going to get us into any more trouble? | 你会不会给我们带来更多的麻烦呢 |
[14:43] | Yeah, you may get in trouble. | 当然 你会有麻烦的 |
[14:45] | Well, stay in the tent and let the boys have their victory. | 那你就呆在帐篷里等着看男生们获胜吧 |
[14:48] | Stay in the tent and maybe you won’t get detention. | 呆在帐篷里你就不用担心会被惩罚了 |
[14:51] | Or… you can follow me… and teepee. | 要么你就跟着我 和这些印第安人们一起干 |
[14:56] | Here. Do your war paint. | 嘿 来涂上颜料吧 |
[14:57] | Are you kidding me? Stop encouraging her! | 开玩笑 别再支持她了 |
[15:00] | Come on. If this was anyone else’s mom | 如果是别人的妈妈在领导我们 |
[15:02] | you’d be having the time of your life. | 你肯定会积极参与这个一生难忘的活动的 |
[15:04] | Exactly, but it’s not. | 没错 可惜这是我妈 |
[15:05] | Okay, girls, we have this one chance… | 好了 孩子们 我们只有这一次机会了 |
[15:08] | this one moment to get back at the boys. | 最后一次向男生复仇的机会 |
[15:11] | Don’t let your digging for earthworms be in vain. | 我们可不能让挖蚯蚓这件事情就这么过去 |
[15:15] | -Who are we? -Taaaaagi! | -我们是谁 -Tagi队 |
[15:17] | -What are we going to do? -Win!! | -我们要干什么 -赢 |
[15:20] | Let’s do this. | 我们行动吧 |
[16:06] | You guys, go! Get out!! | 你们快走 快出去 |
[16:08] | Go! Run back to the tent! | 快走 到帐篷后面去 |
[16:33] | Mrs. McGuire? | 麦奎尔夫人 |
[16:37] | No! | 不 |
[16:51] | Tagi. | Tagi队 |
[16:59] | Pizza’s good. Got here quick, too, huh? | 比萨饼真好吃 送来的也很快 是吧 |
[17:03] | Dad, we’ve got to hang out more often. | 爸爸 咱俩应该经常出去玩 |
[17:08] | What was with the toilet paper that you brought? | 你为什么要带那么多卫生纸 |
[17:10] | Listen, you’re just being so unfair. | 听我说 你实在是太不公平了 |
[17:12] | I can’t even believe I’m having this conversation. | 我不敢相信我还在跟你说话 |
[17:14] | I’m being unfair? You… | 我不公平 你 |
[17:15] | Detention for a year is the odds-on favorite. | 能被罚个一年的放学后留校就算是幸运的了 |
[17:17] | Ugh, you’re not helping. | 哎 真是废话 |
[17:18] | This whole thing was your stupid idea. | 这一切都源于你那个愚蠢的点子 |
[17:21] | Now your mom’s going to tell and | 现在你妈妈坦白了 |
[17:22] | we’re all going to be in trouble. | 我们全都要有麻烦了 |
[17:23] | -Thanks, Lizzie. -Well, you did it, too. | -真谢谢你 利齐 -行了 这事儿你也参与了 |
[17:27] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[17:28] | She’s right. We’re so busted. | 她说的对 我们真的要完了 |
[17:30] | -It happens. -No. I cannot get detention. | -你们已经完了 -不 我不能被罚留校 |
[17:34] | People like me don’t do well in detention. | 像我这样的人不擅长接受留校惩罚 |
[17:36] | I’ll never survive. | 我可没法脱身 |
[17:37] | It’ll go on my permanent record. | 然后我的永久档案里就会有记录 |
[17:38] | I won’t be able to get into college | 我就没机会上大学了 |
[17:40] | and I’ll end up dipping cones at the local Dairy Freeze. | 我最后只能在社区的冷饮店给别人做甜筒冰淇淋 |
[17:43] | I like those cones. | 我喜欢甜筒冰淇淋 |
[17:46] | I’ll be going now. | 我现在就离开 |
[17:48] | That’s not how a chaperone should act. | 这可不是一个陪护人应该做的 |
[17:54] | Okay, kids… listen up. | 好了 孩子们 听我说 |
[17:56] | Mrs. McGuire… are we going to have detention forever? | 麦奎尔夫人 我们是不是要永远接受留校惩罚了 |
[17:59] | Girls, when you’re an adult | 女孩们 你们成为大人的时候 |
[18:02] | you learn that all of your actions have consequences. | 就会懂得你们的每一个行动都会产生后果 |
[18:06] | Knew it. | 我早就知道 |
[18:08] | And you have to live with those consequences, good or bad. | 不管后果好坏 我们都得面对它 |
[18:11] | It’s gonna be bad. | 这次是坏的 |
[18:13] | It’s gonna be real bad. | 非常坏 |
[18:15] | But one good thing about being a kid | 但做一个孩子的好处就是 |
[18:17] | is that you have parents who can sometimes bail you out. | 有时父母会将你从困境中保释出来 |
[18:23] | I told Mr. Pettus I acted alone. | 我跟佩特斯先生说都是我干的 |
[18:30] | I took the rap. | 我给你们顶了罪 |
[18:34] | OK, just when you’re ready to trade her in for a new model, | 好吧 当你正想放弃她而寻找一个新的榜样时 |
[18:37] | your mom does something cool | 你的妈妈做了一件很酷的事情 |
[18:39] | and you realize she’s pretty much | 这时你才发现 她也许是 |
[18:41] | the coolest mom in the whole world. | 这个世界上最酷的妈妈 |
[18:44] | -Mom. -Oh, what have I done to annoy you now? | -妈妈 -我又做了什么招你烦的事儿了 |
[18:50] | Okay, I guess I’ve been a little hard on you. | 好吧 我想我之前是对你有些苛刻了 |
[18:52] | -Yeah. -Then I’m sorry… | -是啊 -我很抱歉 |
[18:54] | because I’m really glad that you could come along on this trip. | 能有你陪我度过这次旅行我很高兴 |
[18:58] | -You are? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[19:00] | Honey, I know having your mom along | 亲爱的 我知道跟你妈妈在一起 |
[19:02] | wasn’t exactly what you had in mind for this weekend. | 并不完全符合你对这个周末的预期 |
[19:05] | Well, not exactly. | 嗯 的确 |
[19:07] | But I think everyone really kind of wishes | 但我确定 每个人现在都很希望 |
[19:11] | that you were their mom right now. | 你就是她们的妈妈 |
[19:15] | And I’m really glad that you’re mine. | 很高兴 你就是我的妈妈 |
[19:21] | Ooh! High fives are always really dorky, though. | 噢 击掌一般被看做是件奇怪的事情 |
[19:24] | Oh. Thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[19:26] | -Who are we? -Tagi! | -我们是谁 -Tagi队 |
[19:29] | -What are we going to do? -Win! | -我们要干什么 -赢 |
[19:31] | Okay, let’s get on the bus. | 好了 我们上车吧 |
[19:35] | Kate. I think you owe me an apology. | 凯特 我觉得你应该向我道个歉 |
[19:39] | I don’t owe you an apology. | 我才不用向你道歉呢 |
[19:41] | You’re right. You owe my mom an apology. | 说得对 你应该向我妈妈道歉 |
[19:43] | You know, without my mom this trip would have been canceled. | 知道吗 要不是我妈妈 这次旅行早都取消了 |
[19:46] | She dug worms with us, | 她和我们一起挖蚯蚓 |
[19:47] | and she took the blame for something we all did. | 她为一件我们都参与的事情承担了责任 |
[19:50] | Now, you owe her an apology. | 因此 你应该向她道歉 |
[19:52] | You’re insane. | 你疯了吧 |
[19:53] | Whatever happened to the Kate I used to be friends with? | 以前和我是朋友的那个凯特到哪儿去了 |
[19:56] | The Kate I used to have sleepovers with? | 那个和我一起寄宿的凯特 |
[19:58] | Or the Kate that I have pictures of | 或是那个抱着她最喜欢的泰迪熊 |
[20:00] | with her favorite teddy bear? | 让我给她拍照的凯特 |
[20:01] | Um… Mr. Stewart Wugglesby? | 呃 斯图尔特・瓦格尔斯比先生 |
[20:07] | So, where’s your mom? | 那么 你妈妈在哪儿 |
[20:12] | Um, Mrs. McGuire… | 呃 麦奎尔夫人 |
[20:16] | Hi, Lizzie. | 嗨 利齐 |
[20:20] | Way to go! | 好样的 |
[20:25] | The next Monday at school, my mom was pronounced | 紧接着的星期一早上 我妈妈被学校的同学们 |
[20:28] | Coolest Mom Ever, of all time, in the history of the universe. | 称赞作宇宙历史上最酷的妈妈 |
[20:31] | She could always lead next month’s teepee raid | 下次博物馆旅行如果还要搞帐篷突袭 |
[20:33] | during the museum field trip. | 她显然还可以去当头儿 |
[20:35] | Lizzie, is your mom chaperoning that? | 利齐 你妈妈还去陪护那次旅行吗 |
[20:38] | I don’t think she’ll be chaperoning for a while. | 我不觉得她近期还有可能当陪护人了 |
[20:40] | Sometimes you do get the best of both worlds: | 有的时候 你可以获得两全其美的结果 |
[20:44] | a cool mom… and a parent banned | 一个酷妈妈 以及不再允许她当任何 |
[20:46] | from all school field trips. | 学校旅行的陪护人的禁令 |
[20:47] | Made for Sis | 制作: WaitinZ |
[20:52] | Without my mom… | 要不是我妈妈 |
[20:54] | I can do this, I can do this… | 我可以 我可以 |
[21:03] | That was not funny! | 这一点也不好玩 |