时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | cheerleader try-outs this week! | 本周选拔啦啦队队长! |
[00:02] | do you have what it takes to be a cheerleader | 你能成为一名啦啦队队长吗 |
[00:06] | ok i know what you are thinking | 好吧,我知道你想的是什么 |
[00:10] | Me Lizzie McGuire cheerleader? | 我?Lizzie McGuire 拉拉队队长? |
[00:14] | What up with that? | 这和我之间有什么关系? |
[00:15] | I mean nothing could be more superficial demeaning and shallow. | 我是说,没有什么比这更肤浅的了。 |
[00:19] | Cheerleading is like this plot to make girls feel bad about themselves. | 领导啦啦队就像是一种阴谋,使女孩子们感到很不舒服。 |
[00:38] | But I hope I make it! I hope I make it! I hope I make it! | 但我希望我能成功,希望能成功。 |
[00:41] | You want to try out for cheerleader? | 你要竞选拉拉队队长? |
[00:43] | Are you crazy?你疯了吗? | |
[00:44] | Do you want to risk humiliating yourself in front of the whole school? | 你想在全校面前出丑吗? |
[00:47] | Uh I have a chance. | 嘿,我还是有机会的 |
[00:49] | —Uh if you ask me…—-Not gonna. | —呃,要是你问我的意见的话…—没想要问 |
[00:51] | Any group activity that forces others to be happy | 任何强迫别人高兴的集体活动 |
[00:54] | is by nature evil. | 在本质上都是邪恶的 |
[00:56] | And that’s why I didn’t ask. | 那就是我为什么没有问你意见的原因! |
[00:58] | I just don’t understandthis herd mentality that you know | 我只是无法理解这种集体主义 |
[01:02] | tells us what to wear what to watch what to eat.Mmm! McNuggets! | 告诉我们穿什么,看什么,吃什么。啊! 麦乐鸡! |
[01:14] | Look I had no idea it was going to be this bad. | 我可没想到会是这么糟糕 |
[01:18] | All right that’s it. I am so out of here. | 好吧,就这么着了。我可得离开这儿。 |
[01:21] | McGuire? | |
[01:22] | Lizzie. | |
[01:23] | Oh th-that’s me. | 哦,是。。。。是我。 |
[01:47] | The only thing worse than my cheerleading was… | 唯一比我的工作还糟的东西, |
[01:52] | nothing. | 是没有任何东西 |
[01:55] | At least I didn’t try out for javelin. | 至少我不是在竞选投标枪 |
[01:58] | Ow! | |
[02:03] | * If you believe * | |
[02:06] | * We’ve got a picture-perfect plan * | |
[02:09] | * We’ve got you fooled * | |
[02:13] | * ‘Cause we only do the best we can * | |
[02:18] | * And sometimes we make it * | |
[02:20] | * And sometimes we fake it * | |
[02:24] | * But we get one step closer each and every day * | |
[02:30] | * We’ll figure it out on the way. * | |
[02:38] | I never liked cheerleaders anyway.They were always so snooty. | 反正我从来不喜欢啦啦队队员。她们总那么傲慢。 |
[02:41] | And you Lizzie McGuire are no snoot. Lizzie McGuire | 而你 从来不骄傲 |
[02:44] | Dad really it’s it’s no big. | 爸爸,真的,这没什么大不了的 |
[02:47] | No big at all. | 没什么大不了 |
[02:48] | I merely cemented my social status to that of a nobody for– | 我只不过在保持我的无名小卒地位持续到 |
[02:52] | oh I don’t know–eternity! | 哦,我不知道,—-到永远! |
[02:54] | Lizzie if it makes you feel any better | Lizzie 如果这能让你感觉好点的话 |
[02:56] | I was never a cheerleader and my life turned out just fine. | 我从未进过拉拉队,可我一样过得很好 |
[02:59] | That’s relative. Look what you have for a son. | 相对而言。看看你们有个什么儿子。 |
[03:02] | Here ugly little Lizzie. | 这儿,小丑八怪,小 Lizzie. |
[03:04] | Here | girl.这儿,小闺女. |
[03:06] | What did you call that thing? | 你刚才叫它什么? |
[03:08] | Ugly.小丑八怪 | |
[03:09] | You called it Lizzie.你刚才叫他Lizzie | |
[03:11] | Well there’s no denying the resemblance. | 好吧,不能否认两者确实很相似 |
[03:13] | Hey! Children.嘿,孩子们! | |
[03:14] | Oh Dad here’s her instructions. | 哦,爸爸,这是她的饲养说明书 |
[03:17] | Oh that’s cool. Look at that. | 哦,很好。看看 |
[03:18] | Lighting humidity constipation. | 光照,湿度,粪便处理 |
[03:21] | I’m outtie.Book report due tomorrow. | 我走了,明天得交读书报告 |
[03:24] | I haven’t even finished the book. | 我还没看完呢 |
[03:26] | Uh Lizzie… Are you sure you’re okay? | 哦 Lizzie… 你没事吧? |
[03:29] | Mom it’s it’s fine really. | 妈妈,没事,我很好,真的. |
[03:31] | I’m not the”cheerleader type.” | 我本来就不是”拉拉队队员那一型的.” |
[03:34] | I’m | I’m more of a… band geek. 我只是一个… 滑稽的小丑. |
[03:37] | Lizzie McGuire you are not a geek. | Lizzie McGuire 你不是一个小丑 |
[03:39] | You are beautiful. You have great friends | 你很漂亮,你有很好的朋友 |
[03:41] | Gordo and Miranda are wonderful kids. | Gordo and Miranda都是很好的孩子 |
[03:44] | You’re | you’re smart. You’re decent. You’re compassionate. 你,你很聪明,你很大方,你很具有同情心 |
[03:47] | Here we go– | 又来了– |
[03:48] | Pep talk number 243 from The Mother & Daughter Handbook . (You’re cute funny talented…and there’s nothing geek about you…) | 她能说出243条《母亲和女儿》里鼓励人的话 (你很可爱,幽默,有天分…小丑和你根本搭不上边…) |
[03:52] | It’s not that what she’s saying is so bad. | 这并不是说她说得很糟 |
[03:55] | It’s just that I’ve heard it 17 times already today | 只是我今天听到17次了 |
[03:57] | which makes the whole thing even more pathetic than usual. | 这反而使整个事情听起来更糟糕 |
[04:01] | A-a-and you’re helpful around the house. | 而且你很勤快的帮忙家务 |
[04:03] | You forgot “kind to strangers.” | 你忘了“对陌生人友好” |
[04:05] | Yeah she’s that too. | 是的,她的确是那样的 |
[04:06] | And don’t forget– she’s housebroken. | 并且不要忘了—“她不会随地大小便” |
[04:17] | Miranda. | 哦 |
[04:22] | I’m telling you now to avoid major devastation tomorrow. | 我现在告诉你防止你明天太难过 |
[04:26] | Kate made cheerleader? | Kate进了啦啦队? |
[04:29] | Well…you know why she made it don’t you? | 那么…你知道她为什么入选吗? |
[04:36] | why?为什么? | |
[04:38] | Because Kate stuffs her bra. | 因为Kate在胸衣里塞卫生纸 |
[04:51] | Man locked up again! | 天,又没响应了 |
[04:54] | Uh-oh.啊? | |
[05:00] | message sent to class roster | 消息发送至班级名册成功 |
[05:04] | uh-oh | 坏了。 |
[05:05] | You mean the instant message went out to everyone in the whole school? | 你是说那个消息转发给学校所有人了? |
[05:08] | Just the people with computers. | 只是有电脑的人 |
[05:10] | Oh that that can’t be more than uh 86%. | 哦 那不会超过86% |
[05:13] | I’m over.Kate is going to crush me. | 我玩完了。Kate会杀了我的 |
[05:19] | Okay which one of you did it? | 好吧,是你们当中哪个做的? |
[05:25] | I-I…Uh… uh…I-I-I… uh… | 我…呃… 呃…我-我-我… 呃… |
[05:30] | You what? | 你什么? |
[05:31] | Uh… I…Um… um…Uh… | 呃… 我…恩… 恩…呃… |
[05:33] | I did it Kate. Kate. | 是我干的 |
[05:36] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:38] | Hey Kate!Got any extra tissue? | 喂 Kate!你有多余的卫生纸吗? |
[05:44] | You are so gonna pay for this. | 你会为此付出代价的 |
[05:46] | I cant believe I’m standing here letting Miranda take the rap. | 我真不敢相信我就站在这儿让Miranda替我背黑锅 |
[05:49] | What am I made out of jelly? | 我是果冻做的吗? |
[05:53] | What’s your problem? I said I was sorry. | 你怎么了?我已经说我很抱歉了 |
[05:56] | On the other hand how lucky to have a friend like Miranda | |
[05:59] | who handles conflict so well. | 处理冲突处理得这么好 |
[06:01] | Well sorry doesn’t cut it. | 仅仅“对不起”是远远不够的 |
[06:02] | I’d watch it if I were you. | 如果我是你,我就会小心了 |
[06:04] | Is that a threat? | 这是威胁吗? |
[06:05] | Could be.可能吧! | |
[06:07] | See you around. | |
[06:08] | Oh | I’ll be around.哦,我等着呢! |
[06:13] | Okay why did you do that? | 等一下,你为什么要这么做? |
[06:16] | Why didn’t you just let me tell Kate that I sent the instant message? | 你为什么不说那个信息是我发的? |
[06:18] | Please you can’t handle this kind of conflict. | 拜托,你根本不会处理这种事情! |
[06:22] | Yes I can. What are you talking about? | 我会的。你在说什么呢? |
[06:25] | You ate strawberry ice cream at Bethany Edelstein’s birthday party | 在Bethany Edelstein的生日聚会上你吃了草莓蛋糕 |
[06:28] | even though you’re allergic. | 你吃了会过敏的草莓雪糕 |
[06:30] | You swelled up like a balloon. | 你肿得像个气球 |
[06:33] | I was being polite. | 我只是表现礼貌 |
[06:35] | I happen to handle conflict just fine. | 我曾经很好的处理过这种事情 |
[06:37] | Instant replay Lizzie. | 即时重放,lizzie |
[06:39] | I… I… I… | |
[06:41] | Okay so maybe I’m not the best with it | 好吧,我可能不擅长这个 |
[06:43] | but I cannot let you do this. | 但我不能让你替我背黑锅 |
[06:46] | I’m not scared of Kate. | 我并不怕Kate. |
[06:47] | Oh and like I am? | 哦 难道 好像 我怕? |
[06:51] | Okay | so maybe a little.好吧 也许有一点. |
[06:52] | I don’t mind | really.我不介意,真的 |
[06:53] | Finally standing up to Kate might be… fun. | 和Kate斗也许… 会很有趣 |
[06:57] | Who am I to deny my best friend | 我怎么能不让我最好的朋友 |
[07:00] | the thing that makes her happy? | 做她高兴的事呢? |
[07:02] | She was in there this morning. | 她早上还在这儿呢 |
[07:06] | You don’t think…你不是说 | |
[07:08] | she could have escaped do you? | 她逃跑了吧? |
[07:16] | * This was all a sad mistake * | |
[07:19] | * It’s not my fault at all * | |
[07:22] | * It wasn’t meant to be this way * | |
[07:25] | * Where are you now? * | |
[07:28] | * Tell me where are you now? * | |
[07:32] | Honey? Honey? Honey! | |
[07:35] | Danny Kessler wants to talk to me? | Danny Kessler想要和我说话? |
[07:38] | That’s what he told me in Socs | 他在社会课上告诉我的 |
[07:40] | There he is over there. | 他来了,就在那里 |
[07:41] | Why don’t you go see what he wants? | 你为什么不过去看看他到底想干什么? |
[07:45] | What should I do?我该怎么办? | |
[07:46] | Here um have a mint | 给,恩,薄荷糖 |
[07:49] | And go talk to him. | 然后去和他谈谈 |
[07:51] | Better give me two. I had the chili. | 最好给两块,我吃辣椒了 |
[07:53] | Ugh!好! | |
[07:57] | -Hi Danny.-Um hi. | |
[08:00] | Claire said you wanted to talk to me. | Claire说你想和我谈谈 |
[08:03] | Uh… no.恩… 没有 | |
[08:04] | Really?真的? | |
[08:06] | Yeah. | |
[08:07] | You’re sure because… | 你确定?因为…… |
[08:18] | Mom! Dad!Hey! | |
[08:20] | Home early huh? | 这么早就回来了? |
[08:21] | Yeah. Mrs. Gerber let me out early to check on Lizzie. | 是的. Gerber夫人让我早点回家看我的 Lizzie. |
[08:24] | Huh. That’s cool.恩. 很好 | |
[08:25] | Yeah she even gave me this bag of worms to feed her as a treat. | 是的 她还给我这袋虫子来款待它 |
[08:29] | worms?Food. you know that reminds me i’ve got a great lunch for u. come on | 虫子?食物。这倒提醒我,我刚给你准备了丰盛的午餐。快来吧。 |
[08:33] | Here Lizzie. Here girl. | 这儿 Lizzie. 这儿 小闺女. |
[08:35] | Hmm she must be still sleeping. | 恩 她肯定还在睡觉 |
[08:38] | Really? Where? There. | 真的吗?在哪儿?在那。 |
[08:42] | Oh i thought that was a stick. | 哦,我刚还以为那是根木棍。 |
[08:49] | Her color’s weird. | 她的颜色很奇怪 |
[08:51] | She seems… grayer than usual. | 她看起来…,比平常苍白 |
[08:56] | Hmm colder too. | 恩,也更凉了 |
[08:59] | You did change her water this morning didn’t you Dad? | 爸爸,今早你给他换水了吗? |
[09:01] | –Me? I thought you…–Of course he did. | –我?我以为是你…… –当然,他换了。 |
[09:05] | Then… why is her…? | 那么… 为什么她…? |
[09:09] | Then… why is she…? | 那么… 为什么她…? |
[09:12] | She looks… dead! | 她好像……死了! |
[09:16] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗? |
[09:17] | I’ll never be able to show my face in school again.Not ever. | 我再也不能去学校了。再也不能露面了。 |
[09:23] | * He’s giving you the blues * | |
[09:25] | * You want to graduate but not in his bed * | |
[09:28] | * Here’s what you’ve got to do * | |
[09:32] | * Pick up the phone I’m always home * | |
[09:35] | * Call me anytime * | |
[09:37] | * Just ring 36-24-36 hey * | |
[09:42] | * I lead a life of crime * | |
[09:45] | * Dirty deeds done dirt cheap! Dirty deeds done dirt cheap! * | |
[09:52] | * Dirty deeds done dirt cheap! * | |
[09:55] | * Dirty deeds and they’re done dirt cheap! * | |
[09:59] | * Dirty deeds and they’re done dirt cheap! * | |
[10:10] | Please you can’t handle this kind of conflict…conflict. | 拜托,你处理不了这种事情 |
[10:16] | Lizzie you’re a coward…coward. | lizzie 你是个懦夫……懦夫 |
[10:29] | * Dirty deeds done dirt cheap! * | |
[10:29] | * Dirty deeds done dirt cheap! * | |
[10:32] | * Dirty deeds done dirt cheap! * | |
[10:35] | * Dirty deeds done dirt cheap! * | |
[10:39] | * Dirty deeds and they’re done dirt cheap! * | |
[10:42] | * Dirty deeds and they’re done dirt cheap! * | |
[10:52] | Ugh! I think I’m getting an ulcer. | 哦!我想我得了溃疡 |
[10:54] | Big deal so you can’t handle conflict. | 连这个都受不了 所以你不会应付突发情况 |
[10:56] | I can’t handle broccoli.So I learned to avoid it. | 我不能吃花椰菜,所以我学会了逃避。 |
[11:00] | That’s all you’re doing. | 这就是你现在在做的 |
[11:01] | I can’t figure out which one’s worse: | 我不知道哪个更糟: |
[11:03] | Me feeling guilty because I’m letting Miranda fight my battle… | 一边是内疚让Miranda替我背黑锅… |
[11:06] | or being petrified at the thought of telling Kate the truth. | 一边是害怕向Kate说出真相 |
[11:09] | The herd will learn to follow a new path.You’ll see. | 绵羊都能踩出一条新路。你会明白的。 |
[11:12] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[11:14] | Good you guys are here. | 太好了,你们在这儿 |
[11:15] | Please tell me you and Kate made up. | 拜托告诉我你和Kate和好了。 |
[11:16] | Sanchez! | |
[11:18] | Not exactly. | 还没呢 |
[11:21] | Oh man. | 哦,天! |
[11:22] | Y-you’ve taken this thing nuclear. | 你-你引爆了核弹。 |
[11:26] | You’ve really done it now. | 这是你干的! |
[11:28] | Well you know me– I’m a big fan of color | 你知道的,我喜欢颜色。 |
[11:30] | Welcome to the club. | 欢迎加入 |
[11:34] | I think I can | I think I can… 我想我能做到,我想我能做到 |
[11:35] | Kate wait. | Kate 等等 |
[11:37] | What? | 干嘛? |
[11:40] | Uh… | |
[11:44] | Ni-nice manicure. | 指甲剪得很好看 |
[11:46] | Whatever. | 那又如何! |
[11:47] | You just wait Miranda. | 你就等着吧!Miranda. |
[11:49] | If it’s the last thing I do,I’m going to get you. | 我就剩下一口气,也要报复你。 |
[11:53] | I can’t.我做不到。 | |
[12:03] | We are gathered here today | 我们今天聚在这里 |
[12:06] | to bid adieu to Lizzie the lizard. | 向蜥蜴lizzie告别 |
[12:09] | She was a good lizard. | 她是个好蜥蜴。 |
[12:11] | Yes | she was.是的,她是的。 |
[12:15] | Right she was a good lizard. | 是的,她是个好蜥蜴。 |
[12:18] | Matt you wanted to say a few words? | Matt,你想说几句吗? |
[12:23] | When I think of Lizzie | 当我想到 Lizzie |
[12:26] | the things I remember most are… | 我回忆最多的就是… |
[12:28] | …the way she looked at me and smiled | 她看着我的眼神和那迷人的微笑 |
[12:31] | when I came home with her treat.. | 当我带着为她准备的大餐回到家 |
[12:33] | and the way her beady little eyes shined | 她珠子似的小眼睛闪烁的光芒 |
[12:37] | and the way her tail wagged. | 她摇动的尾巴。 |
[12:39] | Lizzie was more than just a class project to me. | Lizzie对我来说不仅仅是个作业。 |
[12:42] | She was a friend. | 她是个朋友。 |
[12:45] | A good friend。 | 一个好朋友。 |
[12:47] | A good friend.–I did it Kate. | 一个好朋友。–是我干的。Kate |
[12:50] | I’m really sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[12:52] | You are so gonna pay for this. | 你会为此付出代价的 |
[12:54] | Is that a threat? | 这是威胁吗? |
[12:55] | It could be.可能是 | |
[12:56] | See you around. | 走着瞧 |
[12:58] | Oh I’ll be around. | 哦,我等着呢。 |
[13:00] | Lizzie the service is over. | Lizzie 葬礼结束了 |
[13:02] | Matt what do you say we rethink bringing home the hamsters next month? | Matt 你说下个月我们改养仓鼠怎么样? |
[13:07] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[13:08] | Like I’m even showing my face in school after this. | 好像以后我还能在学校露面一样。 |
[13:11] | I can’t show up without Lizzie. | 没有Lizzie我不能在学校露面。 |
[13:12] | Matt your classmates will understand. | Matt 你的同学们会理解的 |
[13:15] | Two weeks ago Gina Meyerhoff accidentally stepped on the class centipede | 两周前Gina Meyerhoff 不小心踩到班里养的百脚虫 |
[13:19] | She only sprained one of its legs. | 她只弄伤了它的一只脚。 |
[13:21] | But Gina… | 但是Gina |
[13:23] | After two days of torture | 在经历了两天的折磨后, |
[13:26] | she asked to be moved to another class. | 她要求转到别的班。 |
[13:29] | Nobody’s heard from her since. | 从此没有人听到关于她的消息。 |
[13:32] | Rumor has it… | 据说…… |
[13:35] | she fled the country. | 她逃到了国外。 |
[13:40] | You know I swear that manual didn’t say a thing about changing the water. | 我发誓说明书上根本没有提及换水。 |
[13:46] | Whatever. | |
[13:47] | Murderer. | 凶手 |
[13:55] | Knock | knock. 咚 咚 |
[13:57] | Please don’t ask me what’s wrong.Please don’t ask me what’s wrong.Please don’t ask me what’s wrong. | 拜托别问我怎么了。别问。别问。 |
[14:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[14:02] | come on. | 来 |
[14:03] | What tipped you off? | 你怎么知道? |
[14:05] | Well you seemed so sad downstairs | 恩,你在楼下时看起来很难过 |
[14:07] | and I know you could care less about your brother or his lizard. | 我知道肯定不是因为你弟弟或是他的蜥蜴 |
[14:07] | and I know you could care less about your brother or his lizard. | 而我知道肯定不是因为你弟弟或是他的蜥蜴 |
[14:10] | So… spill. | 那么,说吧。 |
[14:12] | Okay | |
[14:13] | Did you ever let someone take the blame for something that you did? | 你有没有自己做错事却让别人替你顶罪的时候? |
[14:17] | Yeah | |
[14:18] | I backed my dad’s car into a tree | 有一次我倒车时不小心把我爸爸的车撞到树上 |
[14:21] | and I let my sister take the blame. | 我让我姐姐替我定罪了。 |
[14:22] | Ha! I knew it. | 哈,我就知道 |
[14:24] | Mom’s not perfect; | 妈妈并不完美 |
[14:25] | she only pretends to be. | 她只是装作完美而已 |
[14:27] | So… what happened? | 那么…后来怎么样? |
[14:29] | Finally I just broke down and told everybody the truth. | 最后 我几乎要崩溃了,就说出了真相 |
[14:34] | Did you get in trouble? | 你受到惩罚了吗? |
[14:35] | Yeah. But I felt a lot better. | 是的。但是,我心里感觉好多了。 |
[14:39] | Honey I don’t know the details here but | 亲爱的,我不知道具体发生了什么,但是, |
[14:41] | if it’s something that you think you can fix | 如果你认为你可以做些什么来弥补, |
[14:44] | then you should sweetie. | 那你就应该去做,甜心。 |
[14:47] | Because who knows you might feel good enough to | 因为,谁知道呢,你可能会好受很多, |
[14:49] | to start being mean to your brother again. | 能重新对你弟弟继续刻薄。 |
[14:53] | Oh Kate there you are. Kate | 哦 你在这儿 |
[14:56] | Miranda– she didn’t start that rumor. | Miranda– 并不是她制造了流言 |
[14:58] | i did 是我 | |
[14:59] | But I’d back off if I were you. | 但是如果我是你,我就不会那么计较。 |
[15:01] | Unless of course you want things to get ugly. | 除非 当然 你故意想让事情更糟 |
[15:03] | So… how was that? | 那么…这样说你觉得怎么样? |
[15:05] | Who cares? | 谁关心? |
[15:06] | My lizard’s dead. | 我的蜥蜴死了 |
[15:08] | Matt pay attention. | Matt 注意听 |
[15:11] | Okay. | |
[15:15] | Kate! | |
[15:17] | Yeah? | 干嘛? |
[15:18] | I just wanted to… | 我只是想. |
[15:20] | well? | 恩? |
[15:22] | Okay I just wanted to tell you that… | 好吧,我只是想告诉你 |
[15:24] | I haven’t got all day. | 我不想在这儿浪费时间 |
[15:25] | Right. I just wanted to tell you that um… | 恩,我就是想告诉你,恩 |
[15:30] | Your shoelaces are untied. | 你鞋带没系好。 |
[15:32] | Freak. | 变态 |
[15:34] | Did you just call my friend a freak? | 你刚说我朋友变态? |
[15:37] | She would have to be a freak to be your friend. | 她不变态怎么当你朋友。 |
[15:39] | I’m not the one with green hair. | 只好我不是顶着绿毛的变态 |
[15:41] | That’s it. I’ve gone easy on u. | 我就想说这个呢。我对你算轻饶了。 |
[15:43] | That little stunt with Danny Kessler and the posters all over the school– | 那次Danny Kessler的小花招海域全校贴的布告, |
[15:46] | those were nothing. | 都不算什么 |
[15:47] | I’m a cheerleader– | 我是拉拉队的– |
[15:48] | I can turn the whole school against you. | 我可以让整个学校都和你做对 |
[15:50] | The whole school? | 整个学校? |
[15:51] | No. Just everyone who’s going to the pep rally. | 不,仅仅是所有参加运动会的人 |
[16:00] | Poor Matt. | 可怜的Matt |
[16:01] | His confidence must be so shaken. | 他肯定自信心大受打击 |
[16:04] | I mean Lizzie the lizard alive one day | 我是说,那个蜥蜴lizzie只活了一天 |
[16:07] | dead and buried the next. | 第二天就死了被埋葬 |
[16:09] | Huh? | |
[16:10] | what? | 怎么了? |
[16:11] | It says here lizards hibernate | 书上说,蜥蜴冬眠 |
[16:13] | They appear dead while they’re actually…sleeping. | 他们看起来像死了…但实际上只是在睡觉. |
[16:16] | Well that’s great! Yeah. | 哦,太好了。是的。 |
[16:17] | Now Matt can take her back to class and… | 现在 Matt 可以带着她回学校并且… |
[16:23] | Uh-oh. | |
[16:26] | Trouble! Matt! | 坏了。 Matt! |
[16:36] | She’s really sleeping? | 她真的只是在睡觉? |
[16:37] | Oh sure. Can’t you hear her snoring? | 哦 当然.你没听见她在打鼾吗? |
[16:41] | They sleep on their backs with their little feetup in the air like that? | 他们四脚朝天的睡觉? |
[16:46] | Yeah. There’s something in here about sleeping positions. | 是的. 这里有关于睡姿的资料 |
[16:49] | Okay. | |
[16:52] | Uh honey why don’t you keep the box open | 哦 亲爱的 你为什么不一直让盒子开着? |
[16:55] | ’cause she could probably use some air. | 这样它能呼吸到新鲜空气 |
[16:56] | Yeah just a thought Matt.You might want to turn her back over on her little feet | 还有一个建议,Matt 你是不是inggai把她反转过来, |
[17:00] | before you bring her back to school. | 在带她去学校之前。 |
[17:02] | Yeah… sure. | 是的…当然 |
[17:05] | Why is going to a pep rally required? | 为什么必须要去运动会? |
[17:07] | Like the school day isn’t embarrassing enough without having to sing about it? | 貌似我们的校园生活不歌颂这些就不足够尴尬? |
[17:11] | I actually feel kind of sorry for her. | 我还真的有点为她感到歉意 |
[17:14] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[17:15] | No. | 假的 |
[17:16] | Okay that’s it.I can’t take it anymore. I have to tell her. | 好吧 就是这了,我受不了了,我必须告诉她 |
[17:20] | Lizzie don’t.I can handle this. | Lizzie 不要,我可以处理好 |
[17:23] | I can totally handle this. | 我完全可以处理好 |
[17:24] | Possibly. | 可能吧! |
[17:26] | No | no.You know what? I can handle this. 不 不.你知道吗? 我可以处理好 |
[17:27] | I started this whole thing and I’m finally going to take responsibility | 我是始作俑者最后应该由我来承担责任 |
[17:30] | and I’m going to finish it. | 而且我打算结束它 |
[17:42] | Kate. | |
[17:43] | We’ve got to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[17:45] | Yeah? | 好吧? |
[17:46] | I…Um…I-I… | 我, 恩, 我我 |
[17:50] | Ticktock | ticktock. 嘀嗒 嘀嗒 |
[17:53] | Miranda didn’t do it; I did. | 不是Miranda做的,是我做的 |
[17:55] | Did what? | 做什么? |
[17:56] | —-Um… I-I… um…—-Hello? Bored. | —-恩… 我-我… 恩…—-喂? 烦人鬼 |
[18:01] | Um… | |
[18:03] | Hey! | |
[18:04] | You touched me! | 你敢碰我! |
[18:07] | Yeah. I wasn’t finished talking to you. | 是的.我还没和你说完 |
[18:09] | What has gotten into you? | 你吃错什么药了? |
[18:11] | Okay listen. | 好吧 听着. |
[18:12] | Miranda didn’t write that instant message; I did. | Miranda 并没有写那些消息,是我写的 |
[18:15] | I was jealous that you made cheerleader and I didn’t. | 我嫉妒你进了拉拉队而我没有 |
[18:18] | I’m sorry about what I wrote; it was rude. | 我对我写的那些话感到抱歉,那样做很粗鲁 |
[18:21] | And I wish I could take it back. | 我希望能收回我写的话 |
[18:24] | Wow. | |
[18:25] | I have to say Lizzie | 我必须得说 Lizzie |
[18:26] | I didn’t think you had it in you to stand up to me. | 我真没想到你敢站出来向我承认 |
[18:29] | Good for you. | 值得夸奖 |
[18:31] | I’ve been practicing. | 我一直在练习 |
[18:34] | I guess that means you’re not going to ruin Miranda’s life? | 我猜想这意味着你不会再为难Miranda? |
[18:36] | No of course not. | 当然不会 |
[18:39] | That would be mean. | 那样将会显得我很刻薄 |
[18:46] | Never laid a glove on me. | 从来没有全身而退 |
[18:50] | OK | |
[18:50] | One two three… huh! | 一 二 三… 哈! |
[18:56] | * U-G-L-Y * | 丑陋 |
[18:59] | * You ain’t got no alibi * | 你当之无愧 |
[19:00] | * You ugly Yeah yeah you ugly * | 你丑陋,是的,是的,你丑陋 |
[19:04] | * U-G-L-Y * | 丑陋 |
[19:06] | * You ain’t got no alibi * | 你当之无愧 |
[19:07] | * You ugly Yeah yeah you ugly * | 你丑陋,是的,是的,你丑陋 |
[19:11] | * U-G-L-Y * | 丑陋 |
[19:12] | * You ain’t go no alibi * | 你当之无愧 |
[19:14] | * You ugly Yeah yeah you ugly * | 你丑陋,是的,是的,你丑陋 |
[19:18] | * Two four six eight * | 二,四,六,八 |
[19:19] | * Who’s the girl we love to hate? * | 我们最讨厌谁? |
[19:21] | * Lizzie Lizzie * | |
[19:23] | * Big loser Loser * | 大失败者,失败者 |
[19:25] | * Lizzie Lizzie * | |
[19:27] | * Big loser loser * | 大失败者,失败者 |
[19:30] | * Big loser! * | 大失败者! |
[19:36] | This is so not good. | 太糟了 |
[19:54] | You’re right Miranda. Miranda. | 你是正确的 |
[19:56] | Standing up to Kate was actually… fun. | 跟Kate斗真的…很有趣 |
[19:58] | But everyone’s staring at you | 但是每个人都盯着你看 |
[20:05] | Well…at least they know who I am now. | 至少现在他们知道我是谁了 |
[20:08] | Hey loser! | 嗨 失败者! |
[20:10] | I mean I feel like… | 我意思是说 我感觉好像… |
[20:14] | a huge weight’s been lifted. | 一大块石头从我身上卸了下来 |
[20:17] | Well I for one am glad it’s over. | 恩 对我来说高兴的是终于结束了 |
[20:19] | Yeah and Next time I’ll try to step up a little quicker. | 是的 而且下次我会试着把事情进展快些 |
[20:21] | Did you guys hear? | 你们听说了吗? |
[20:22] | Larry Tudgemen picked his nose and had a snack | Larry Tudgemen把鼻屎当点心吃 |
[20:25] | and DannyKessler caught it on tape. | 而DannyKessler已经把它录下来了 |
[20:28] | Well you’re officially yesterday’s news. | 好了,你们得到的消息过时了 昨天的新闻 |
[20:31] | The herd’s moved on. | 潮流在推进 |
[20:33] | So you guys want to go see if we can find a copy of that tape? | 那么 你们想不想去看那盘录像带? |
[20:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |