英文名称:Sherlock Holmes
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | [HOOVES PATTERING] | |
[00:25] | [HORSES WHINNYING] | |
[01:39] | HOLMES: Head cocked to the left… | 直击左脑 |
[01:40] | …partial deafness in ear. | 废其听力 |
[01:42] | First point of attack. | 第一攻击点 |
[01:46] | Two, throat. Paralyze vocal cords. Stop screaming. | 二 击其咽喉 麻痹声带 防止尖叫 |
[01:49] | Three, got to be heavy drinker. Floating rib to the liver. | 三 如是酒鬼 对准肝脏猛击肋骨 |
[01:53] | Four, finally, dragging left leg. Fist to patella. | 最后 拖住左腿 击碎膝盖骨 |
[01:57] | Summary of prognosis, conscious in 90 seconds. | 90秒内会失去意识 |
[02:00] | Martial efficacy, quarter of an hour. | 最快苏醒:15分钟 |
[02:02] | Full faculty recovery, unlikely. | 完全恢复:不可能 |
[02:31] | [MAN CHANTING INDISTINCTLY] | |
[02:44] | [SPEAKING IN FOREIGN LANGUAGE] | |
[03:17] | I like the hat. | – 帽子不错 – 哦! |
[03:19] | I just picked it up. | 我捡的 |
[03:21] | Did you remember your revolver? | 你的手枪呢? |
[03:22] | Knew I forgot something. | 我就觉得好像忘了点东西 |
[03:24] | – Thought I’d left the stove on. – You did. | – 可能放在炉子上了 – 亏你还能想的起来! |
[03:30] | I think that’s quite enough. | 我觉得差不多了 |
[03:32] | You are a doctor, after all. | 你毕竟是个医生 |
[03:39] | Always nice to see you, Watson. | 见到你总是很高兴, Watson |
[03:44] | Where’s the inspector? | 督察人呢? |
[03:46] | He’s getting his troops lined up. | – 他正在调度人手 – |
[03:48] | HOLMES: That could be all day. | 那可能要花一整天时间 |
[04:48] | Sherlock . Holmes MAN: Sherlock Holmes. | |
[04:51] | And his loyal dog. | 还有他忠心的狗 |
[04:54] | Tell me, doctor… | 告诉我,医生 |
[04:55] | …as a medical man, have you enjoyed my work? | 身为一个医务人士 你喜欢我的杰作吗? |
[04:58] | Let me show you how much I’ve enjoyed it. | 我来让你看看我有多赞赏 |
[05:01] | HOLMES: Watson. Don’t. | 等等… Watson ! |
[05:07] | Observe. | 仔细观察 |
[05:12] | How did you see that? | 你怎么看到的? |
[05:14] | Because I was looking for it. | 因为这就是我一直在找的 |
[05:15] | [GLASS SHATTERS] | |
[05:20] | Blackwood ! WATSON: Lord Blackwood. | |
[05:23] | You seem surprised. | 你好像有点吃惊啊 |
[05:25] | I’d say the girl deserves your attention more than he. | 我看这女孩比他还要受关照 |
[05:29] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[05:36] | Oh, I’d leave that alone if I were you, boy-o. | 哦 我要是你的话就不会去碰 |
[05:39] | Good lad. | 好孩子 |
[05:41] | Impeccable timing, Lestrade. | 来的真是时候 Lestrade |
[05:45] | We’ve one for the doctor… | 一个进医院 |
[05:46] | …and one for the rope. | 一个送刑场 |
[05:48] | – Clarkie? – Sir? | – Clarkie ? – 长官 |
[05:50] | This woman needs a hospital immediately. | 这女人需要立即送医院 |
[05:52] | Put her in the back of the Moriah. | – 把她抬到圣母像后面 – |
[05:54] | POLICEMAN 1: Right, lads. That’s it. | 这边 对 |
[05:58] | POLICEMAN 2: Right. Pick him up, lads. POLICEMAN 3: Yes, sir. | 把他带走 伙计们 |
[06:01] | If you don’t mind. | 不介意的话 (我自己走) |
[06:05] | Get him out of my sight. | 别让我再看见他 |
[06:12] | And you were supposed to wait for my orders. | 而你 你应该等我的命令 |
[06:15] | If I had, you’d be cleaning up a corpse and chasing a rumor. | 要是那样的话 你现在就得收尸了 还得平息流言 |
[06:20] | Besides, the girl’s parents hired me, not the Yard. | 况且雇我的是这姑娘的父母 不是警务处 |
[06:23] | Why they thought you’d require any assistance is beyond me. | 真想不通他们为什么觉得 你需要帮助 |
[06:26] | Well, London will breathe a sigh of relief. | – 伦敦总算可以松一口气了 – |
[06:28] | Indeed. Congratulations, Lestrade. | 的确- 恭喜 Lestrade – |
[06:31] | Bravo, inspector. Have a cigar. | 干得漂亮 探长 来根雪茄 哈 |
[06:34] | MAN: Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[06:35] | Cheese. | 茄子… |
[06:39] | 伦敦警务处 当场抓住凶手 | |
[06:42] | 片名: Holmes | |
[06:47] | 马里波恩西北区 贝克街 | |
[06:51] | [PEOPLE CHATTERING] | |
[06:54] | [BELL TOLLING] | |
[07:05] | MAN 1: Blackwood hangs tomorrow. Read all about it. | |
[07:12] | WATSON: 156 over 80. Very good. | 156/80 非常好 |
[07:16] | MAN 2: My nerves are the best they’ve been in years, thanks to you. | 我的血压最近很正常 多亏了你 |
[07:20] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[07:22] | Your new premises… | 你新住所? |
[07:24] | when are you moving in? | 什么时候搬去 |
[07:25] | I should be in within the week. | 我大概一星期内搬过去… |
[07:27] | Cavendish Place. And there’ll be a woman’s touch too. | 在卡文迪区 那里女人不少哦 |
[07:31] | – Well, that’s marvelous. – Indeed. | 那真是太妙了,说真的 |
[07:32] | [GUNSHOTS] | |
[07:34] | Good God. | 很好!..天啊! |
[07:37] | -有枪战 -不..- That was gunfire. – No. | |
[07:39] | No, no. Hammer and nail, wasn’t it? | 不是的 钉钉子呢.不是吗? |
[07:42] | My colleague’s probably just putting up a painting. | 我的同事大概是..在墙上钉画 |
[07:46] | I’ll… I’ll go and check. | 我去看看 |
[07:48] | – Your colleague… – Yes? | – 你的同事? – 是啊 |
[07:50] | Won’t be moving with you, will he? | 不会和你一起过去,对吧? |
[07:53] | No, he won’t. | 会,他会的 |
[07:57] | Mrs. Hudson. | Hudson 太太 |
[07:59] | I won’t go in, not while he’s got a gun in his hand. | – 我绝不会自己进去 他手里有枪 – |
[08:02] | You don’t have to. Give me the paper. | 你用不着进去 把报纸给我 |
[08:03] | What’ll I do when you leave, doctor? He’ll have the whole house down. | 你离开了我该怎么办? 医生 整个房子就会让他为所欲为了 |
[08:07] | He just needs another case. That’s all. | – 他只是没案子破而已 – |
[08:09] | Couldn’t you have a longer engagement? | 您能不能再晚点结婚? |
[08:11] | I smell gunpowder. It’s not right, you know, not in a domestic environment. | 有火药味 太不像话了 这可是在家里 |
[08:15] | [GUNSHOT] | |
[08:17] | Thank you, Captain Philips. Perhaps a nice cup of tea? | 多谢指教, Philips 船长 也许你可以好好泡壶茶… |
[08:20] | – Same time next week. HUDSON: Come along, captain. | 在下周这个时间… 赶快走,船长 |
[08:24] | – It’s quieter downstairs. – Mrs. Hudson? | 楼下会比较安静 Hudson 太太.. |
[08:26] | Bring something to cheer him up. | 拿些东西来哄哄他 |
[08:37] | Permission to enter the armory? | 请求进入军火库 |
[08:40] | HOLMES: Granted. | 准 |
[08:44] | Watson, I am in the process of inventing a device… | Watson , 我在研发一种装置 |
[08:47] | …that suppresses the sound of a gunshot. | 用来削减枪击的声音 |
[08:49] | [HOLMES YELLS] | |
[08:53] | WATSON: It’s not working. | 显然你没成功 |
[08:55] | Can I see that? | 喔! 我可以看看吗? |
[08:56] | [FIRE WHISTLING] | |
[09:04] | You know, it’s been three months… | 你有3个月没接案子了吧? |
[09:07] | …since your last case. | 自从上一个案子以来 |
[09:12] | HOLMES: Yes, yes. Gently, gently, Watson. Be gentle with me… | 悠着点 悠着点 Watson 别这么狠 |
[09:14] | [HOLMES YELLS] | |
[09:17] | Don’t you think it’s time you found another one? | 我认为是该找个案子给你做的时候了 |
[09:22] | I can’t but agree. | 完全同 |
[09:23] | My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems. Give me work. | 意 我脑子受不了无所事事的状态 给我案子 给我工作 |
[09:27] | The sooner, the better. | 越快越好 |
[09:29] | Paper. | – 报纸 – 多谢 |
[09:32] | Let’s see, then. There’s a letter here… | 我们来看看,这里有封信 |
[09:35] | …from Mrs. Ramsey of Queen’s Park. | 来自..【皇后公园】的 Ramsey 夫人 ( Blackwood 明天执行绞刑) |
[09:38] | – Her husband’s disappeared. – He’s in Belgium with the scullery maid. | 她丈夫失踪了 他与恐怖的女佣人.住在比利时 |
[09:42] | – Is it November? | – 现在是11月吗? |
[09:44] | Yes, Holmes. All right. | 是的, Holmes 好了.. |
[09:46] | Lady Radford reports… | Radford 女士宣称… |
[09:49] | Oh, her emerald bracelet has disappeared. | 喔! 她的手镯不见了 |
[09:52] | Insurance swindle. Lord Radford likes fast women and slow ponies. | 保险欺诈 Radford 公爵 喜欢精明的女人和笨马 |
[09:56] | Oh. I see you’re the attending physician at Blackwood’s hanging. | - 我看到你是 Blackwood 绞刑的负责医生 - |
[10:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:01] | It was our last case together and I wanted to see it through to the end. | 那是我们上次.一起办的案 我想见证它到最后一刻 |
[10:07] | [KNOCKING ON DOOR] | |
[10:09] | [DOOR OPENS] | |
[10:12] | A Mr. Lewis is seeking… | Lewis 先生… |
[10:13] | There’s only one case that intrigues me at present: | 现在只有一个案子让我感兴趣 |
[10:16] | The curious case of Mrs. Hudson, the absentee landlady. | Hudson 太太的.离奇案件 消失的茶园女士 |
[10:21] | I’ve been studying her comings and goings. | 我一直在研究她的动向 |
[10:23] | – 似乎非常…凶险They appear most sinister. | |
[10:25] | Tea, Mr. Holmes? | – 喝茶吗? Holmes先生 |
[10:27] | Is it poisoned, nanny? | – 下毒了吗 奶妈 – |
[10:29] | There’s enough of that in you already. | 你里面的毒已经够多了 |
[10:31] | Don’t touch. Everything is in its proper place… | 别碰 所有的东西都井然有序呢 |
[10:34] | …as per usual, nanny. | 向来如此 奶妈 |
[10:37] | He’s killed the dog. Again. | – 喔! 他又把那狗杀了 – 你这次又对. |
[10:39] | WATSON: What have you done to Gladstone now? | Gladstone .做了什么? |
[10:42] | I was simply testing a new anesthetic. | 只是简单的试验 一种新型麻醉剂 |
[10:45] | He doesn’t mind. | 它不介意 |
[10:49] | Holmes, as your doctor… | Holmes- 身为你的医生… |
[10:51] | – He’ll be as right as a trivet in no time. – As your friend… | – 你当不了几天了 身为你的朋友… |
[10:56] | …you’ve been in this room for two weeks. I insist, you have to get out. | 你已经在这房间呆了两周了 我坚持要你出去走走 |
[11:00] | There’s nothing of interest for me out there, on earth, at all. | 外在世界没什么好吸引我的.. 全部 |
[11:06] | – You’re free this evening? – Absolutely. | – 所以,你今晚没事罗? – 当然 |
[11:08] | Dinner? The Royale? – Wonderful. My favorite. | – 吃晚饭? – 好啊!- 皇家餐厅? – 我的最爱 – |
[11:11] | Mary’s coming. | – Mary 会去 |
[11:13] | – Not available. – You’re meeting her, Holmes. | – 我没空了… – 你早晚会见她的, Holmes |
[11:18] | Have you proposed yet? | – 你求婚了吗? – 不,我还没找到合适的戒指 |
[11:20] | – No, I haven’t found the right ring. – Then it’s not official. | 哦! 那就不是正式的 |
[11:23] | It’s happening, whether you like it or not. | – 别费话 就这么说定了 |
[11:26] | 8:30, the Royale. Wear a jacket. | 八点半 皇家餐厅 – 穿好点 |
[11:28] | You wear a jacket. | – 你穿好点吧! |
[11:33] | [CLASSICAL MUSIC PLAYING] | |
[11:43] | A man? Outside my house? | |
[11:52] | Straighten your tie. | 理好你的领带 |
[11:55] | [WATCH TICKING] | |
[12:05] | Holmes WATSON: Holmes. – Mm. | |
[12:08] | You’re early. | 你早来了 |
[12:11] | Fashionably. | – 流行这样 – |
[12:12] | Miss Mary Morstan. | Mary Morstan 小姐 |
[12:14] | My goodness. What a pleasure. | 哦 天啊 太荣幸了 |
[12:17] | I don’t know why it’s taken him so long to introduce us properly. | – 真想不透 他拖这么久才介绍我们认识 |
[12:21] | Pleasure is mine. | – 我很荣幸 |
[12:27] | It really is quite a thrill to meet you, Mr. Holmes. | 见到你真让人激动 Holmes先生 |
[12:31] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听说过很多关于你的事迹 |
[12:33] | I have a pile of detective novels at home. | 我家有一堆侦探心理小说 |
[12:35] | – Wilkie Collins, Poe. – It’s true. | 像 【柯林斯】【艾伦坡】之类的 那是真的 |
[12:38] | It can seem a little far-fetched though sometimes… | 只是觉得有时候 |
[12:41] | …making grand assumptions out of tiny details. | 通过细微末节作出惊人推断 |
[12:43] | That’s not quite right, is it? | 有点牵强- 也不尽然吧 |
[12:45] | In fact, the little details are by far the most important. | – 事实上 微小细的节是最重要的 |
[12:52] | – Take Watson. – I intend to. | – 拿 Watson 来说吧… – 愿闻其详 |
[12:57] | See his walking stick? A rare African snakewood… | 你看他这根手杖 是用稀有的非洲蛇木制成的 |
[13:00] | …hiding a blade of high-tensile steel. | 还内藏刀刃 高张力钢材制造 |
[13:03] | A few were awarded to veterans of the Afghan war… | 阿富汗战争时 没几个老兵能获得如此奖励 |
[13:06] | so I can assume he’s a decorated soldier. | 所以我推断 他曾是名得过勋章的军人… |
[13:08] | Strong, brave, born to be a man of action. | 坚强 勇敢 天生实干家 |
[13:11] | And neat, like all military men. | 还很整洁 军人的特点 |
[13:14] | Now, I check his pockets. | 现在,看看他的口袋 |
[13:18] | Ah. A stub from a boxing match. Now I can infer that he’s a bit of a gambler. | 啊!..一张拳赛的票根 如此说来 他又有点好赌 |
[13:23] | I’d keep an eye on that dowry. | – 如果我是你 我会看好那些嫁妆 |
[13:25] | – Those days are behind me. – Right behind you. | – 都是陈年旧事了 – 是刚刚过去 |
[13:27] | He’s cost us the rent more than once. | 那让我们不止一次赔掉房租 |
[13:29] | Well, with all due respect, Mr. Holmes, you know John very well. | 那么恕我直言, Holmes先生 你跟 John 本来就很熟 |
[13:33] | What about a complete stranger? | 那对一个完全陌生的人呢? |
[13:36] | – What can you tell about me? – You? | – 你能从我身上看出什么? – 你? |
[13:39] | – I don’t think… – I don’t know that… | – 我认为这不是一个…- 我不知道… |
[13:40] | – Not at dinner. – Some other time. | – 别在晚饭的时候 -也许改天吧 |
[13:42] | – I insist. – You insist? | -我坚持- 你坚持? |
[13:43] | – You remember we discussed this. – The lady insists. | – 记住我们说好的事 – 这位女士坚持 |
[13:52] | – You’re a governess. – Well done. | – 你是个家庭教师 – 很好 – |
[13:54] | Yes, well done. Shall we? | 是的 很好 点菜吧? |
[13:56] | .- Waiter? – Your student… | 服务生!- 你的学生.. |
[13:58] | …is a boy of 8. | 是个八岁的男孩 |
[14:00] | – Charlie’s 7, actually. HOLMES: Charlie, huh? | – 事实上 Charlie 七岁 |
[14:03] | Then he’s tall for his age. He flicked ink at you today. | 那么以他的年纪算高的了 今天他对你弹了墨水 |
[14:06] | Is there ink on my face? | – 我脸上有什么东西吗? |
[14:08] | There’s nothing wrong with your face. | – 你脸上没有任何不对的东西 |
[14:10] | There are two drops on your ear, in fact. | 事实上是你耳朵上有两滴 |
[14:12] | India blue’s nearly impossible to wash off. | 【印度蓝】几乎很难洗掉的 |
[14:14] | A very impetuous act by the boy. | 那男孩太无理了 |
[14:16] | But you’re too experienced to react rashly… | 但你很有经验 并没有发火 |
[14:18] | …which is why the lady for whom you work lent you that. | 所以那家女主人 才会把这副项链借给你 |
[14:22] | Oriental pearls, diamonds, a flawless ruby. Hardly the gems of a governess. | 珍珠 钻石 毫无瑕疵的红宝石 不像是家庭女教师穿戴的珠宝 |
[14:30] | The jewels you are not wearing tell us more. | 然而你没戴首饰 反倒透露出更多…. |
[14:32] | – Holmes. – You were engaged. | – Holmes! – 你订过婚 |
[14:34] | The ring is gone, but the lighter skin suggests… | 戒指不见了 稍浅的肤色说明了问题 |
[14:37] | …that you spent some time abroad wearing it proudly… | 你曾在国外待过几年 |
[14:40] | …until you were informed of its true, modest worth. | 随后认识到它真实的价值 |
[14:43] | You broke off the engagement… | 你悔婚 |
[14:44] | …and returned to England for better prospects. | 然后回到英国想有个更好的前途 |
[14:48] | A doctor, perhaps. | 一个医生? 或许吧 |
[14:56] | Right on all counts, Mr. Holmes, apart from one. | 都猜对了, Holmes先生 除了一件事 |
[15:02] | I didn’t leave him. | 我没离开那个人 |
[15:04] | He died. | 是他死了 |
[15:15] | Well done, old boy. | 干的好啊,老朋友 |
[15:41] | [MEN YELLING INDISTINCTLY] | |
[15:53] | – Fight. Fight. – Get him. | |
[16:31] | McMURDO: Get up and fight. | |
[16:36] | Fight. | |
[16:37] | – Finish it. McMURDO: Come on. | |
[16:45] | Get up and fight, come on. | 站起来!继续打!来啊! |
[16:47] | Come on. | 来啊! |
[16:50] | Get up. | |
[16:54] | MAN 1: Get up and fight. | |
[17:02] | That’s it, big man, we’re done. | 好了 大块头 结束了 |
[17:05] | You won, congratulations. | 你赢了,恭喜哈 |
[17:08] | We ain’t done yet. | 喂! 我还没打够呢! |
[17:10] | [McMURDO SPITS] | |
[17:14] | HOLMES: This mustn’t register on an emotional level. | 这时候不能丧失理智 |
[17:18] | First, distract target. | 首先 扰乱对手的视线 |
[17:21] | Then block his blind jab. | 接着挡住他打来的刺拳 |
[17:23] | Counter with cross to left cheek. | 回一记侧拳 击向对方左脸 |
[17:27] | Discombobulate. | 双风贯耳扰乱对方 |
[17:29] | Dazed, he’ll attempt wild haymaker. | 混乱 眩晕 他会使劲全力进攻 |
[17:31] | Employ elbow block, and body shot. | 以肘部阻挡 攻击躯干 |
[17:36] | Block feral left. Weaken right jaw. | 左挡 肘击右下巴 |
[17:40] | Now fracture. | 造成骨折 |
[17:43] | Break cracked ribs. | 破坏右肋 |
[17:45] | Traumatize so! Ar plexus. | 造成腹腔神经丛创伤 |
[17:47] | Dislocate jaw entirely. | 将下巴完全打脱臼 |
[17:52] | Heel kick to diaphragm. | 朝横隔膜 猛踹 |
[17:56] | ! n summary, ears ringing, jaw fractured, three ribs cracked, four broken… | 结论:头晕眼花 颌骨骨折,肋骨断三根 裂掉四根 |
[18:01] | …diaphragm hemorrhaging, physical recovery, six weeks… | 横膈膜出血 身体复原.六星期 |
[18:04] | …full psychological recovery, six months… | 心理恢复.六个月 |
[18:07] | …capacity to spit at back of head… | 向别人吐口水的能力 |
[18:09] | …neutralized. | …..终生丧失 |
[18:35] | [YELLING STOPS] | |
[18:38] | MAN 2: Where did that come from? | 这个人哪里来的? |
[19:15] | [MEN YELLING INDISTINCTLY] | |
[19:20] | MAN: What the hell’s going on here, Charlie? | 这里到底发生什么事了, Charlie ? |
[19:22] | Lord Blackwood’s put him under some kind of spell, sir. | Blackwood 公爵 用了某种咒语 长官 |
[19:25] | It’s like he’s burning from the inside out. | 好像他从体内燃烧起来似的 |
[19:30] | You lot, shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[19:33] | Charlie ! Charlie ! Charlie. Charlie! | |
[19:35] | Take this man to the infirmary, now. | 带这人到医务室,马上! |
[19:50] | What’s this all about, then, Blackwood? | 你这是想做什么? Blackwood |
[19:56] | There’s someone I want to see. | 我想见一个人 |
[20:09] | [STRUMMING VIOLIN] | |
[20:19] | – Watson? WATSON: Right. | – Watson ? – 是我 |
[20:21] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[20:24] | What started merely as an experiment… | 我正在进行一项简单的实验 |
[20:26] | …has brought me to the threshold of a monumental discovery. | 就快得到一个巨大的启示了 |
[20:29] | Now, if I play a chromatic scale… | 现在,如果我弹奏半音音阶 |
[20:32] | …there’s no measurable response. | 这边没有明显的反应 |
[20:34] | You do know what you’re drinking is meant for eye surgery? | 你知道你喝的 是眼科手术用的药水吗? |
[20:37] | But, now… | 但是,现在 |
[20:39] | …and this is remarkable… | 这个非比寻常 |
[20:40] | …if I change to atonal clusters… | 如果我改换个音色 |
[20:45] | …voila, they fly in counterclockwise, synchronized concentric circles… | 就是这样! 它们以逆时针方向飞行, 一致的同轴旋转 |
[20:50] | …as though a regimented flock. | 这是一种群体组织性 |
[20:51] | Watson, this is exceptional. | Watson ,这是个罕见景象 |
[20:53] | I, using musical theory, have created order out of chaos. | 我,利用音乐理论 从混乱中创出条理 |
[21:00] | How did you lure them in? | – 你是怎么把他们捉进去的? |
[21:01] | Excellent question. | – 真是个好问题 |
[21:03] | Individually. I’ve been at it for six hours. | 一个一个地, 花了我整整六个小时 |
[21:06] | – And what happens if I do this? – What? | 那如果我这么做会怎么样? |
[21:12] | – Right. – Clean yourself up. | 把自己打理一下 |
[21:14] | You are Blackwood’s last request. | Blackwood 的遗愿是 要见你 |
[21:28] | Look at those towering structures. | 看那些高耸的结构 |
[21:31] | It’s the first combination of bascule and suspension bridge ever attempted. | 是桥梁和高架的首次组合 企图悬空起来 |
[21:35] | Most innovative. | 非常创新 |
[21:40] | What an industrious empire. | 好一个工业帝国! |
[21:41] | Hm? | |
[21:43] | Oh, I have your winnings from last night. | 啊 对了 我昨晚帮你赢了不少 |
[21:47] | You weren’t there, so I made your customary bet. | 你不在场 所以我照你的习惯帮你下注了 |
[21:52] | Right. I’ll keep it with your checkbook, locked safely away in my drawer. | 你说的没错 我会把钱存入你的支票本 安全地锁在我的抽屉里 |
[21:58] | Did you know the opera house is featuring Don Giovanni? | 你知道剧院正在演 【唐・乔凡尼】吗? |
[22:01] | I could procure a couple of tickets if you had any cultural inclinations this evening. | 我可以轻易地弄到双人票 如果你今晚有任何人文欲望的话 |
[22:06] | [SIGHS] | |
[22:09] | You have the grand gift of silence, Watson. | 你有个沉默的高尚特质 Watson |
[22:11] | It makes you quite invaluable as a companion. | 这让你成为一个真正无价的伙伴 |
[22:15] | [GROANS] | |
[22:16] | I knew she’d been engaged. | 我知道她曾经订过婚 |
[22:19] | She had told me. | 她跟我说过 |
[22:20] | So that’s no to the opera, then? | 所以那一拳就跟歌剧无关罗! |
[22:28] | – That was my waistcoat. – We agreed it’s too small for you. | – 这是我的背心 – 我们早说好的! 这件对你太小了 |
[22:32] | – I’d like it back. – We agreed. | – 还给我 – 我认为我们说好了 |
[22:33] | I want it back. | – 我想要回来 |
[22:58] | [CHATTERING] | |
[23:08] | This way, Mr. Holmes. | 这边请, Holmes先生 |
[23:11] | Blackwood certainly seems to have got the crowd into something of a fear frenzy. | Blackwood 似乎让民众异常狂热啊 |
[23:15] | Which I’m certain will disperse once his feet have stopped twitching. | 我肯定这会消失的 只要你的腿停止颤抖 |
[23:19] | Care to come along? | – 想要跟来吗? |
[23:20] | No, old cock. I’ve no business with him whilst he’s alive. | – 不!老兄你自己去 这怪物死活跟我无关 |
[23:24] | Suit yourself, mother hen. | 随便你“婆婆妈妈”… |
[23:38] | It seems you have lots of rooms to let. | 似乎你们里面空了很多地方 |
[23:41] | We had to move the prisoners, sir. Otherwise we were gonna have a riot. | 我不得不转移其他犯人,先生 不然我们就要处理暴动了 |
[23:45] | He has a peculiar effect on the inmates. | 他在监狱里有种怪异的影响力, |
[23:49] | As though… | 就好像… |
[23:52] | …he can get inside their heads. | 他可以进入他们脑海 |
[23:57] | I can find my own way if you have other duties to perform. | 我想我可以自己过去 如果你有其他的事要忙的话 |
[24:00] | Much obliged, sir. Thank you, sir. | 那太好了先生, 谢谢你 |
[24:04] | BLACKWOOD: If any man have an ear, let him hear. | |
[24:08] | I stood upon the sand of the sea and saw a beast rise up… | 我立于海边,看见怪兽破水而出 |
[24:11] | …having seven heads and 10 horns. | 它有7头10角 角上又戴有十个皇冠 |
[24:13] | Upon his heads were the name of blasphemy. | 每个头上都有个“亵渎神灵”的名号 |
[24:15] | They worshiped the dragon, which gave power. | 人们崇拜神龙 赐予力量于凶兽 |
[24:18] | They worshiped, saying, “Who is like unto the beast?” | 而人们礼赞这凶兽 说道: “还有什么比它更像怪物?!” |
[24:20] | The beast which I saw was like a leopard. | 我看到怪兽有豹的身躯 |
[24:22] | His feet were of a bear, his mouth was of a lion… | 它有熊掌.及狮口 |
[24:25] | …and the dragon gave him his power and his seat and great authority. | 龙赐予怪兽力量.宝座.和无上的权利 |
[24:29] | I love what you’ve done with the place. | 你对这地方做的事 我喜欢 |
[24:33] | So glad you could accept my invitation. | – 很高兴你接受我的邀请 |
[24:36] | I just have a small point of concern. | – 我只是有个小小的疑虑 |
[24:39] | – How can I help? – I’d followed the murders with interest. | 有什么我能效劳的吗?因为兴趣 我跟进了这宗系列谋杀案 |
[24:42] | While my heart went out to the families of the victims… | 虽然我最初 是因为那些平凡家庭的受害者 |
[24:45] | …I couldn’t but notice a criminal mastery in the stroke of your brush. | 但我忍不住 要去关切这种犯罪动机 以及在背后操控一切的你 |
[24:49] | – You’re too kind. – However, by comparison… | 你太善良了, 然而,比较之下 |
[24:52] | …your work in the crypt was more akin to a finger painting. | 你在教堂地下室的作品 比起这里的手指画 还有更多的名堂 |
[24:59] | So now you’re curious as to whether there’s a larger game afoot. | 所以你很好奇 是不是还有什么更大的阴谋? |
[25:03] | Either that or, um… | 或者说 呃… |
[25:05] | …shortly my friend will pronounce you dead and I thought I might keep him company. | 很快,我的朋友就会 宣告你死亡 而且我认为 我也会陪他一起在场 |
[25:10] | Your mistake is to imagine that anything earthly’s led to this moment. | 你的错误就是以世俗眼光 看待任何事物 |
[25:13] | Your error ofjudgment is to assume that I’m holding the brush at all. | 你判断错误之处就是始终 认为我是主脑 |
[25:17] | – I’m merely the channel. – My only wish is that I caught you sooner. | – 我只是个引路人而已 – 我只希望早点抓住你 |
[25:21] | You see, five lives might have been spared. | 知道吗? 或许可以挽救5条性命 |
[25:24] | Mm. Those lives were a necessity. | 那些生命是必需品 |
[25:27] | Hm. | |
[25:29] | Sacrifice. | 是祭品 |
[25:31] | Five meaningless creatures called to serve a greater purpose. | 5个都是毫无价值的人 将为一个更宏伟的目标 做出贡献 |
[25:34] | I wonder if they’d let Watson and me dissect your brain. | 我真想当局让 Watson 和我 来解剖你的脑袋看看 |
[25:36] | After you’re hanged, of course. | 当然…是在绞刑之后 |
[25:40] | I’d wager there’s some deformity that’d be scientifically significant. | 若以科学的定义来看 我非常确定是畸形 |
[25:43] | Then you, too, could serve a greater purpose. | 而你也能 为一个更宏伟的目标做出贡献 |
[25:48] | Mr. Holmes, you must widen your gaze. | Holmes 你得留意你的案子 |
[25:51] | I’m concerned you underestimate the gravity of coming events. | 我担心你低估了 接下来要发生的事 |
[25:57] | You and I are bound together on a journey… | 你和我即将踏上 |
[25:59] | …that will twist the very fabric of nature. | 能改变整个自然结构的历程 |
[26:02] | But beneath your mask of logic, I sense a fragility. | 但是在你逻辑的面具下 我感应到了脆弱… |
[26:07] | That worries me. | 那让我担心 |
[26:10] | Steel your mind, Holmes. | 让你内心冷酷无情, Holmes |
[26:13] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[26:14] | You’ve come a long way down from the House of Lords. | – 我会说 你去上议院应讯之路还很长 |
[26:17] | – And I will rise again. – Bon voyage. | – 我会再度崛起的 一路平安 |
[26:18] | Pay attention. | 等着瞧! |
[26:20] | Three more will die, and there is nothing you can do to save them. | 还有三个人会死 而且你无法解救他们 |
[26:24] | You must accept that this is beyond your control… | 你必须接受 那是超越你所能掌控的 |
[26:27] | …or, by the time you realize you made all of this possible… | 随着时间流逝 你会了解到 你唯一可能做的 |
[26:31] | …it’ll be the last sane thought in your head. | 就是你心中 最后一个理智的思考 |
[26:42] | What did he want? | – 他想要什么? |
[26:43] | Not sure. | – 不确定 |
[26:45] | But I don’t think you’re needed, Father. Not for this one. | 但是我想你不必管他 至少这个不用 |
[26:50] | MAN: Lord Henry Blackwood… | Henry Blackwood 阁下 |
[26:52] | …you are sentenced to death for the practice of black magic… | 你被判处死刑 由于进行黑魔法活动 |
[26:57] | …the unholy murder of five innocent young women… | 邪恶的谋杀五名无辜年轻女人 |
[27:00] | …and the attempted murder of a sixth. | 还企图加害第六人 |
[27:03] | Do you have any final words? | 你最后还有什么话要说? |
[27:06] | Death… | 死亡… |
[27:09] | …is only the beginning. | 仅仅是个开始 |
[27:22] | PRIEST: – Forever and ever. Amen. | |
[27:45] | That is the end of Lord Blackwood. | 那就是 Blackwood 的下场 |
[28:10] | ADLER: London’s so bleak this time of year. | 每年这个时伦敦就是这么阴冷 |
[28:14] | Not that I’m pining for New Jersey. | 我不是在跟 新泽西做比较 |
[28:17] | I much prefer to travel in the winter. | 但是我比较喜欢在冬天旅行 |
[28:22] | Here, I brought you these, all the way from Syria. | 拿去 我大老远从叙利亚带来给你的 |
[28:25] | I found these exquisite dates in Jordan… | 我从约旦 带了些口感精致的枣 |
[28:28] | …and your favorite… | 还有你最爱的… |
[28:31] | …olives from the Cyclades. | 昔克兰群岛的 橄榄 |
[28:33] | Thought we might have a little tea party. | 本打算我们来办个小茶会 |
[28:36] | And while I was setting the table, I found this: | 但是在我整理桌面时 我发现这个.. |
[28:39] | A file with my name on it. | 一份写着我名字的档案 |
[28:42] | “Theft of Velazquez portrait from king of Spain.” | 西班牙皇室的 【 Velazquez 肖像】遭窃案 |
[28:45] | “Missing naval documents lead to resignation of Bulgarian prime minister.” | 还有“消失的海军档案导致 保加利亚总理下台事件” |
[28:51] | “Scandalous affair ends engagement of… | 或许是.. Romanov 公主.. 的.. |
[28:58] | …Hapsburg prince to Romanov princess.” | 私通丑闻 导致终止婚约 |
[29:02] | I was simply studying your methods… | 我只是在研究你的手法 |
[29:04] | …should the authorities ask me to hunt you down. | 如果当局要我抓捕你的话 |
[29:07] | Ah. | |
[29:08] | But I don’t see my name in any of these articles. | – 但我没看见文章里 有提到我的名字啊 |
[29:11] | But your signature was clear. | – 但很明显是你的手法 |
[29:14] | Is that the maharajah’s missing diamond? | 那是印度王公遗失的钻石吗? |
[29:18] | Or just another souvenir? | 或者只是另一个纪念品? |
[29:20] | Let’s not dwell on the past. | 别总抓着过去的事儿不放 |
[29:24] | Shall we? | 好吗? |
[29:28] | By the looks of things, you’re between jobs. | – 看起来你现在没案子可办 |
[29:30] | And you between husbands. How much did you get for the ring? | – 而你在征婚中- 这个戒指你花多少钱? |
[29:34] | He was boring and jealous, and he snored. | – 喔!那男人很无趣 爱嫉妒,还打呼 |
[29:40] | I’m Irene Adler again. | 再说一次,我是 Irene Adler |
[29:42] | [FARTING] | (放屁声)…. |
[29:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:54] | [SNIFFING] | |
[29:57] | I need your help. | 我要你帮个忙 |
[29:59] | I need you to find someone. | 帮忙找个人 |
[30:04] | Why are you always so suspicious? | 你老是这么多疑干嘛? |
[30:06] | Shall I answer chronologically or alphabetically? | 你要我按时间先后回答? 还是照字母顺序排列回答? |
[30:08] | Careful not to cut yourself on this lethal envelope. | 小心别让这锋利的信封割伤了 |
[30:15] | I think you’ll find all the information you need inside. | 我想你会在里面 找到所有你需要的讯息 |
[30:19] | Who are you working for? | 你为谁工作? |
[30:23] | So I’ll have to find out the hard way? | 看来我得自己查出来 |
[30:26] | Keep your money. I didn’t say I’ll take the case. | – 把钱收起来 我没说要接这个案子 |
[30:28] | Well, consider it a wager that you will. | – 那么,好好考虑再做决定 |
[30:32] | Do you remember The Grand? | 你还记得格兰旅馆吗? |
[30:34] | They gave me our old room. | 我还住我们以前那间房 |
[30:50] | Hold the door. | 帮我抵着门 |
[30:51] | Thanks, doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[31:16] | Ma’am. | 小姐 |
[31:21] | – He’ll do it. MAN 1: Well done, Miss Adler. | – 他会接的 – 干得好 Adler 小姐 |
[31:25] | That’s precisely why I hired you. | 那正是我雇用你的原因 |
[31:28] | I wager he’ll have our man within the next 24 hours. | – 我保证他会在24小时内把人找到 |
[31:31] | MAN 1: He’d better. | – 最好如此 |
[31:33] | Reordan is the key to what Blackwood was doing. | Blackwood 的所作所为 缺不了 Reordan |
[31:36] | He’s essential to my plan. | 他对我的计划也至关重要 |
[31:38] | MAN 2: Get off out of it. | |
[31:40] | MAN 3: What you doing? Can’t you see where you’re going? | 他在做什么? 不看路吗? |
[31:43] | – You scalp diver. – Get off out of it. | 给我滚开! |
[31:46] | A little rifle range would go a long way, sir… | 带我一程吧 先生 我走了很远的路 |
[31:49] | …rubbing the calluses off these German bands. | 要去除我的鱼鳞癣,绅士您… |
[31:53] | God save the queen. | 天佑女王啊! |
[31:55] | God save the queen, sir. | 天佑女王啊! 先生 |
[31:57] | MAN 2: Get off out of it. | 还不快滚! |
[32:02] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[32:04] | Why is the only woman you’ve cared about a criminal? | 为什么你唯一关心的女人 是个世界级罪犯? |
[32:07] | Are you a masochist? | – 你是个被虐狂吗? |
[32:08] | – Allow me to explain. – Allow me. | – 容我解释…-让我继续! |
[32:11] | She’s the only adversary who ever outsmarted you. Twice. | -她是与你做对 用计打败你两次的对手 |
[32:15] | Made a proper idiot out of you. | – 名副其实的 把你当成笨蛋 |
[32:16] | – Right, you’ve had your fun. – What’s she after, anyway? | – 好吧! 随你挖苦- 不管怎样,她要找什么? |
[32:19] | – It’s time to press on. – What could she possibly need? | – 时间紧迫 她会要什么呢? |
[32:22] | 无关紧要 It doesn’t matter. | |
[32:23] | An alibi? A beard? A human canoe. | 不在场证明 胡须 还是人肉小船 |
[32:27] | She could sit on your back and paddle you up the Thames. | 她可以坐在你背上 然后划着你 遨游泰晤士河 |
[32:30] | That’s of no consequence to you, is it? | – 那对你不重要 对吧? Watson |
[32:32] | We’ve done our last case together. | – 上个案件我们一起完成 |
[32:34] | WATSON: I’ve already read it. | 我已经看过了 |
[32:36] | Missing person: | 失踪人口 |
[32:39] | Luke Reordan, 4 foot 10, red hair, no front teeth. | 路克- Reordan 高1米47 红发 且没门牙 |
[32:42] | Case solved. | 已结案 |
[32:43] | You’re obviously not her type. She likes ginger dwarves. | 你显然不是她喜欢的类型 她喜欢的是精力充沛的小个子 |
[32:47] | – Midget. – So you agree? | – 那叫侏儒 – 所以你认同? |
[32:48] | No, I don’t agree. | – 不 我不认同 |
[32:50] | It’s more than technicality, you see. | 你把矮人的种类搞混了 |
[32:52] | You’re misrepresenting the dimensions of foreshortened peoples. | 你在歪曲陈述 矮个子的尺寸 |
[32:56] | – I’ve said too much. I’ve upset you. – No, I am simply stating that one has… | 我知道我多嘴招你厌了 没有 我只是想说 那个人.. |
[32:59] | What were you doing? | 你当时在做什么? |
[33:01] | – Will you allow me to explain? – I wish you would. | -可以让我解释吗? -但愿你有好理由 |
[33:27] | – Holmes. What are you doing? – Nothing. | – Holmes 你在干嘛? – 没干嘛 |
[33:30] | – Are you wearing a false…? – False nose? No. | – 你是不是戴了… – 假鼻子吗? 没有 |
[33:33] | – Tell me that that wasn’t… – That wasn’t. | – 告诉我,那个女人不是… |
[33:35] | [YELLS] | |
[33:37] | WATSON: Holmes. Where are you going? | – 嘿! 呀! – Holmes,你要去哪里? |
[33:40] | [CRASHING AND GLASS SHATTERING] | |
[33:43] | Watson ?! HOLMES: Watson. | |
[33:47] | Watson. | 救一下! Watson ! |
[34:07] | Got some flowers for you, sweetheart. Cut you a deal because you’re so pretty. | 给自己买些花吧! 甜心 打折卖你 因为你是如此艳丽动人 |
[34:11] | Oh. My lucky day. | 我的幸运日?! |
[34:16] | Hello, gorgeous. You got something for me? | 哈罗,美丽动人的小姐 该给我什么啊? |
[34:22] | Don’t move. | 不..准动! |
[34:27] | Now, what have we got here? | 瞧这儿是什么? |
[34:29] | [ADLER GASPS] | |
[34:30] | It’s… | |
[34:34] | Thank you. | 谢啦! |
[34:37] | That’s the Irene I know. | 这才是我认识的爱琳 |
[34:47] | WOMAN: Good boy. | |
[35:31] | This man intrigues me, Watson. He’s got Adler on edge. | Watson 我对这个男人很好奇 他把 Adler 整得 |
[35:34] | – Which is no mean feat. – She’s intimidated. | 服服贴贴的 而且让她很恭敬 |
[35:36] | She’s scared of him. | 她感到威胁 很怕他 |
[35:38] | Yet she works for him. | 而且她为他工作 |
[35:41] | Right. – It’s nothing to do with me… | 正确 这跟我没么关系- |
[35:43] | …but I advise you leave the case alone. | 但是我劝你别插手这件案子 |
[35:46] | Well, I may not have a choice. | 我现在有的选吗? |
[35:48] | After all, I may be paying the rent on my own soon, thanks to you. | 毕竟我有钱自己付房租了 多亏有你 |
[35:52] | – Get that out of my face. – It’s not. It’s in my hand. | – 把那东西移开我的脸 – 它不是故意要惹恼你的 它是在我手中 |
[35:55] | Get what’s in your hand out of my face. | – 那就把你手中的东西.移开我的脸 |
[35:56] | CLARK: Mr. Holmes? – Clarkie. | – Holmes先生 – Clarkie |
[35:58] | Sir, Inspector Lestrade asks that you come with me at once. | 打扰了 Lestrade警长让您 立刻跟我走一趟 |
[36:01] | What’s he done now, lost his way to Scotland Yard? | 又怎么了.他忘记了回【大英警政厅】的路啦? |
[36:04] | – Watson, grab a compass. “You” means “us.” | – Watson .帮他们一把.他很需要我们 |
[36:06] | No, “you” means you. | 不.是叫你呢! |
[36:08] | CLARK: It’s Lord Blackwood, sir. He, uh… | 先生 是 Blackwood 他… |
[36:10] | Well… | 呃.. |
[36:12] | …it appears he’s come back from the grave, sir. | 好像他从坟墓中复活了…先生 |
[36:23] | – Most engaging. – Very clever. | – 真有趣 – 多机灵 (笨瓜) |
[36:26] | I pronounced the man dead myself. | 我亲自宣告他的死亡的 |
[36:30] | What are the facts? | 有什么证据? |
[36:31] | Groundskeeper saw him walking through the graveyard this morning. | 墓地管理员说他今天早上 亲眼看见他从墓地里走出去了 |
[36:35] | I’ll leave this in your capable hands. | 这件事就交给你了 |
[36:38] | – I have an appointment with Mary. – It’s not my reputation that’s at stake here. | – 我和 Mary 有约 – 又不是我要名声扫地了 |
[36:42] | Don’t try that. | – 那招没用 |
[36:44] | – The newspapers got wind of it? – That’s what we’re trying to avoid. | – 报社知道消息了吗?- 那正是我们努力去避免的,先生 |
[36:48] | Certainly. | – 当然 |
[36:49] | What’s the major concern? | – 主要的顾虑是什么? |
[36:51] | Panic. Sheer bloody panic, sir. | – 恐慌,全面的群体恐慌,先生 |
[36:54] | – Indeed. – You’re not taking this seriously, are you? | – 确实 – Holmes 你不会当真了吧? |
[36:57] | Yes, as you should. | 没错 你也该如此 |
[37:00] | It’s a matter of professional integrity. | 这是个职业完整性的问题 |
[37:02] | No girl wants to marry a doctor who can’t tell if a man’s dead or not. | 没有女人会嫁给一个 分不出死活的医师 |
[37:22] | Who do you think won the match, Clarkie? | Clarkie 你觉得哪个队赢了? |
[37:25] | – Sir? – The rugby match. | – 什么? – 这场橄榄球赛呀 |
[37:28] | Your boys have done a magnificent job obliterating any potential evidence. | 你们可是把现场破坏殆尽啊 |
[37:32] | Yes. But at least they never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity. | 是的,但是至少他们 绝不放过一个机会 去错过一个(玩的)机会 |
[37:39] | -LESTRADE: You took your time, Holmes. | – 你慢慢看吧, Holmes |
[37:41] | HOLMES: “And on the third day”… | 就在第三天… |
[37:46] | These slabs are half a ton each if they’re a pound… | 这些板都是砂岩做的 每个都重达半吨 |
[37:49] | …and they’re smashed open from the inside. | 而且发现它们是从里面粉碎开的 |
[37:51] | Lestrade, what of the coffin? | Lestrade 那棺材呢? |
[37:54] | – We are in the process of bringing it up. – I see. | 我们正要把它弄上来 听着… |
[37:58] | Hm. Right. At what stage of the process? Contemplative? | – 嗯..好 – 进度到哪阶段了? 冥想吗? |
[38:05] | Anyhow, where’s our witness? | – 我们的目击者呢? |
[38:07] | He’s over there. | – 他就在那边 |
[38:09] | And apparently, he is cata… | 显然他非常紧… 紧… |
[38:11] | Cat… | 紧… |
[38:12] | Catatonic, sir. | 紧张..长官 |
[38:15] | – He’s not feeling very well. – Yes. | – 他有点神志不清 – 知道了 |
[38:19] | If you lot don’t stop behaving like quivering milkmaids, you’re on double-time. | 如果你们都停止像这样发抖的行为 就给加两倍薪水 |
[38:23] | Now, you get down there and you bring that coffin up now. | 现在你们下去 然后把棺木搬上来,立刻! |
[38:27] | Good day, sir. | 今天还好吗 先生 |
[38:30] | Hello. | |
[38:33] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[38:34] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[38:46] | The man’s in shock. He may need a few moments. | 他紧张得要命- 让他再缓缓 |
[38:50] | The witness stated that he saw Lord Blackwood rise from the grave. | – 证人声称 他看到 Blackwood 从坟墓中走出来 |
[38:54] | Well? | – 如何? |
[38:55] | – Well? – You pronounced him dead. | – 什么?是你宣布他死亡的 |
[38:59] | He had no pulse. | 他没有脉搏了 |
[39:06] | MAN: Ready. | |
[39:08] | Down. | |
[39:22] | Good Lord. | 天哪! |
[39:25] | That’s not Blackwood. | 这不是 Blackwood |
[39:28] | Well, now we have a firm grasp of the obvious. | 好了.. 这下证据确凿无疑 |
[39:36] | Time of death? | 死亡时间? |
[39:40] | Diptera is… | 温度上升…他的… |
[39:43] | …approximately… | 大约.. |
[39:46] | …two thirds of an inch which would put the time of death… | 三分之二寸 推算死亡时间 |
[39:49] | …at between 10 and 12 hours ago. | 应该是在10至12小时之前 |
[39:51] | May I borrow your pen? | 可以借下你的笔吗? |
[39:58] | – Adler’s dwarf. – Midget. | – 没有门牙的矮人 – 侏儒 |
[40:10] | GROUNDSKEEPER: I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到什么 |
[40:13] | It was Blackwood. | 那是 Blackwood ! |
[40:16] | As clear as I see you. | 就像看你们一样的清楚 |
[40:20] | And when the dead walk… | 当死者复生… |
[40:24] | …the living will fill these coffins. | 生者将为之殉葬 |
[40:29] | Well, um… | 那么… 呃嗯… |
[40:31] | [CLEARS THROAT] | |
[40:35] | LESTRADE: Right. Put the lid on and clean this lot up. | – 好了! 盖上棺木 然后把这里清干净 |
[40:37] | WATSON: You really believe he was resurrected? | – 你会真的相信他复活吗? |
[40:40] | HOLMES: The question is not if, but how. | 这问题不是“假如” 而是 “如何” |
[40:42] | The game’s afoot. WATSON: Follow your spirit… | 游戏开始了追随你的性灵- |
[40:44] | HOLMES & WATSON: And upon this charge, cry: | 并濡染.. |
[40:46] | “God for Harry, England and St. George.” | 上帝保佑亨利 英格兰和圣乔治! |
[40:52] | There you are. | 拿去吧! |
[40:53] | Why that certain chips stall, I don’t understand. | 为什么 非得是那家鱼和炸薯条店呢 – 我想不透 |
[40:56] | There’s a particular beer in their batter. A northern stout, to be exact. | – 因为他们使用了一种 特殊的啤酒 确切的说 是北方的烈性黑啤酒 |
[41:01] | WATSON: You know, Holmes, I’ve seen things in war I don’t understand. | 你知道吗? Holmes 在战争中 我见过无法理解的事情 |
[41:04] | I once met a man who predicted his own death… | 在印度 我曾经见过一个 预言自己怎么死的人 |
[41:07] | …right down to the number and the placement… | 还写下了杀他的子弹数量 |
[41:09] | …of the bullets that killed him. | 和部位. |
[41:12] | You have to admit, Holmes… | 你得承认, Holmes |
[41:13] | …that a supernatural explanation to this case… | 这个案件以超自然来解释 |
[41:16] | …is theoretically possible. | 理论上是有可能的 |
[41:19] | Well, agreed, but it’s a huge mistake to theorize before one has data. | 我同意,但是… 没有证据的推理 那是个天大的错误 |
[41:24] | Inevitably one begins to twist facts to suit theories… | 早意料到有人会一开始 不以理论去应证事实 |
[41:27] | …instead of theories to suit facts. | 反而扭曲事实去迎合理论 |
[41:29] | That said, I believe Adler’s midget is the key to this. | 所以我相信 这个侏儒是关键 |
[41:33] | WATSON: Hm. | |
[41:35] | HOLMES: Right. Scratches around the keyhole where the watch was wound. | – 好了.手表的孔洞周围有抓痕 – 那(刮痕)告诉了你什么? |
[41:38] | – What does that tell you? – The man was likely a drunk. | 这人多半是个醉鬼 |
[41:41] | Every time he wound the watch his hand would slip, hence the scratches. | 每次他上发条手就不稳 因此造成刮痕 |
[41:44] | WatsonVery good, Watson. | 没错! 非常好! |
[41:45] | You’ve developed considerable deductive powers of your own. Hm. | 你自己的推论能力成长了很多 |
[41:49] | Let’s see now, there are several sets of initials scored… | 现在我们来看看 有许多首字母的组合… |
[41:52] | – Pawnbrokers’ marks. – Excellent. | – 当铺标记 – 高明 |
[41:54] | Most recent of which are “M.H.” M.H. M.H. Is for? | 最新的是 M.H. M.H.. |
[41:58] | – Maddison and Haig. – Maddison and Haig. | – M.H.就是.. -“麦迪逊&海格” |
[42:05] | They should be able to give us an address. | 他们可以告诉我们地址 |
[42:11] | What a coincidence. | 真巧 |
[42:14] | There’s one thing you’ve failed to deduce from the watch. | – 对这只表的推论 你漏掉了一件事 |
[42:17] | HOLMES: Really? I think not. | – 我想没有 |
[42:18] | WATSON: The time. I have to get back, Holmes. | – 是时间 – 我得回去了. Holmes |
[42:22] | Taking tea with the in-laws. | 要和岳父岳母喝茶 |
[42:24] | – Reckon your future, sir? – Absolutely not. | – 算命吗? 先生 – 确定不用 |
[42:26] | WATSON: No, thank you. – You need to hear what I have to tell. | – 不了,谢谢您女士 – 你得听我说说 |
[42:29] | We have no need of your lucky heather, gypsy woman. | 我们不需要你的 【幸运石】吉普赛女人 |
[42:31] | Even if it’s to do with Mary? | 即使关于 Mary 的事也不吗? |
[42:39] | Oh. Oh. | |
[42:40] | I see two men. Brothers. | 我看到两个男人, 两兄弟 |
[42:43] | Not in blood, but in bond. | 没有血缘关系 不过关系很铁 |
[42:49] | What of Mary? | – Mary 的事呢? |
[42:51] | M for Mary, for marriage. Oh, you will be married. | – 嗯!关于 Mary .关于婚姻 喔!你们要结婚了 |
[42:55] | Go on. | – 继续 – 喔! |
[42:57] | I see patterned tablecloths… | 我看到有图案的桌布 |
[43:00] | …and, oh, china figurines… | 喔..还有瓷塑像 |
[43:03] | …and, oh, lace doilies. | – 喔!..还有蕾丝桌垫 |
[43:05] | Doilies. | – 桌垫… |
[43:07] | Lace doilies? Holmes. | 蕾丝.. 桌垫 Holmes… |
[43:11] | Does your depravity know no bounds? | – 你的肮脏思想是无止尽的吗? – 对 |
[43:14] | – No. – Oh, she turns to fat… | – 喔! 她变胖了 |
[43:16] | …and, oh, she has a beard and… | 而且.. – 喔! 她留了胡子 |
[43:18] | What of the warts? – She’s covered in warts. | 有没有长肉痣? – 她身上有些肉痣…- |
[43:20] | – Enough. – Are they extensive? | – 够了!够了!- 范围很广吗? |
[43:22] | Please, enough. | – 拜托! 说够了! |
[43:25] | It’s the most apt prediction Flora has made in years. | 这是普通的“合适性预言” 【芙罗拉】很久以发明的 |
[43:29] | And precisely the reason you can’t find a suitable ring. | 而且 这正是你找不到合适戒指的原因 |
[43:32] | Do you have my money? | – 我的钱在你身上吗? |
[43:33] | You are terrified of a life without the thrill of the macabre. | – 你害怕 缺乏恐怖刺激的生活 |
[43:36] | – Do you have my cut from the fight? – Admit it. | – 你听懂我意思吗? – 承认吧! – 承认吧.承认吧! |
[43:38] | – Give me my money! Holmes. – Admit it! | – 把钱给我! Holmes |
[43:42] | HOLMES: I see. | “麦迪逊&海格”提供 各式各样订婚戒指 – 啊! 我知道了 |
[43:50] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[43:54] | HOLMES: Well, you’ve got your ring and I’ve got my address for the ginger midget. | 好了 你买了戒指 我有了那侏儒的地址 |
[43:57] | – Should be just there. – I think she’ll really like this. | 应该就在那里 我想她会非常喜欢这个的 |
[44:01] | And I have some change in my pocket. | 我口袋里还有些零钱 |
[44:09] | – Shall I look after it for you? – No, no. | – 要我帮你保管吗? – 不! 不! |
[44:13] | – Don’t give it away here. – No. | – 别浪费在这种地方 – 当然 |
[44:15] | I have to go see Mary. | 我得去见 Mary 了 |
[44:17] | Give her my best. | 替我问候她 |
[44:20] | And her family, as well. | 还有她的家人 |
[45:02] | It does make a considerable difference to me… | 确实不一样啊 |
[45:04] | …having someone with me on whom I can thoroughly rely. | 有个完全信得过的人在身边 |
[45:07] | Well, you can rely on me for exactly 10 minutes. | 我只能留给你十分钟 |
[45:12] | He clearly felt something was coming to get him. | 他清楚有人会来找他 |
[45:15] | 已经来过了HOLMES: Something did. | |
[45:18] | Irene Adler was here. | 是 Irene Adler |
[45:20] | Either that or the ginger midget wore the same Parisian perfume. | 要么就是 那侏儒和她用同一款 巴黎香水 |
[45:25] | [INHALES] | |
[45:27] | Ah. Putrefaction. | 啊…腐烂味 |
[45:33] | [SNIFFING] | |
[45:34] | Ammonium sulfate, among other aromas. | 硫酸铵 混杂在这些气味当中 |
[45:38] | [FLIES BUZZING] | |
[45:42] | Phosphorous. | 红磷 |
[45:44] | Formaldehyde. | 福马林 (甲醛) |
[45:58] | It looks like… | 这看来好像 |
[46:01] | ..he was attempting to combine… | 他想要组合… |
[46:03] | …some kind of sorcery and scientific formula. | ..某种巫术与科学的配方 |
[46:14] | HOLMES: More importantly… | 更重要的是… |
[46:17] | …let’s see what he was trying to dispose of. | 来看看 他想要销毁的是什么东西 |
[46:21] | – Potassium, magnesium. – Sultaphytic acid. | 钾和镁 硫酸 |
[46:23] | It’ll suck the iron right out of the ink as long as it’s not too burnt. | 只要没烧完 墨迹里头就有铁 |
[46:42] | Peculiar. | 真特别 |
[46:46] | Hydrated rhododendron. | 杜鹃水 |
[47:06] | [SNIFFS] | |
[47:14] | Holmes – Holmes. – Hm? | |
[47:16] | Look at the crest. | 瞧这个图案 |
[47:19] | Reordan was working with Blackwood. | – Reordan 是和 Blackwood 一起工作的 |
[47:21] | Of course he was. | – 那是当然 |
[47:22] | The question is, to what end. | 问题是…结局怎样? |
[47:28] | Whatever he was working on, he clearly succeeded. | – 不管他在从事什么..显然成功了 |
[47:32] | How so? | – 何以见得? |
[47:34] | Otherwise, he’d still be alive. | 不然他就不会死 |
[47:36] | Which is why Miss Adler is so desperate to find him. | – 这也就是 Adler 小姐 急于要找到他的原因 |
[47:39] | HOLMES: Yes. | – 是的 |
[47:40] | There is one odor I can’t quite put my finger on. | 有种味道.我说不上来 |
[47:43] | – Mm? – Is it candy floss? Molasses? | 是棉花糖? 黑糖浆? |
[47:46] | Maple syrup? | – 枫糖浆 |
[47:48] | – Barley sugar. | 啊! 枫糖 |
[47:49] | Toffee apple. | 苹果味太妃糖 |
[47:56] | Let me guess. | 我来猜一下 |
[47:58] | Judging by your arsonist tool kit… | 依你们的全套 纵火犯工具判断 |
[48:00] | …you’re here to burn down the building and extinguish all evidence therein. | 你们是来烧房子 销毁证据的 |
[48:04] | Just one minute, boys. | 等一下,小子们 |
[48:07] | Oh, Dredger. | 呃..“挖土机”! |
[48:09] | [HEAVY FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING] | |
[48:24] | [SPEAKS IN FRENCH] | 有问题吗? |
[48:28] | Meat… | 要吃肉…? |
[48:30] | …or potatoes? | 还是马铃薯? |
[48:32] | My 10 minutes are up. | 我的十分钟到了… |
[48:35] | [GRUNTING] | |
[49:06] | [IN FRENCH] | 暂停一下 好吗? (法语) |
[49:08] | 我不急 | |
[49:27] | WATSON: You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[49:56] | [BUZZING] | |
[50:05] | [GROANING] | |
[50:22] | 拜托请等一下 | |
[50:44] | Holmes | Holmes… |
[50:46] | …what is that? | 那是什么? |
[50:48] | 我也不清楚 | |
[50:50] | DREDGER: | 有种就跟来 |
[50:53] | [GRUNTS] | |
[50:59] | [GRUNTING] | |
[51:40] | [THUDS] | |
[51:53] | HOLMES: | 谁派你来的? 我想你应该很清楚 |
[52:02] | – 为什么帮死人做事? – 他死而复生了 | |
[52:07] | 不管他是不是复活了 告诉我他在哪? | |
[52:11] | 有些伟大的事 比你和你的玩具 更令人可怕 | |
[52:25] | – 尽管跑啊 小兔崽子 你跑呀! – 我很乐意 | |
[54:16] | Holmes WATSON: Holmes! | |
[55:11] | Watson … [IN ENGLISH] Watson… | |
[55:13] | …what have you done? | 你都干了些什么啊? |
[55:26] | WATSON: I haven’t slept all night. | 我整晚都没睡 |
[55:28] | Not a wink. | 眼都没眨 |
[55:31] | Why I ever believed… | 我怎么会这样 竟然被你说服 跟你走了 |
[55:34] | ..that I would get to have tea with Mary’s parents is beyond me… | .我本可以跟 Mary 的父母一起喝茶 |
[55:38] | …having been talked into going with you. – We were set upon. It was self-defense. | 我们遇袭了 伙计 那是自卫 |
[55:42] | I’ve been reviewing my notes on our exploits over the last seven months. | 我在重读我过去七个月的笔记 |
[55:47] | Would you like to know my conclusion? | – 你想听下我的结论吗? |
[55:49] | – I am psychologically disturbed. – How so? | – 我脑子绝对是进水了 |
[55:52] | Why else would I continually be led into situations… | – 怎么说? – 不然我怎么会不断陷入…. |
[55:57] | …where you deliberately withhold your plans from me? Why else? | 你故意为我设下的各种陷阱呢? |
[56:02] | You’ve never complained about my methods before. | 还有别的吗? 你以前从来没抱怨过我的为人处事 |
[56:05] | – I’m not complaining. – What do you call this? | – 我不是在抱怨 – 你没有吗? 那你认为你这是什么 |
[56:08] | How am I complaining? I never complain. | 我怎么抱怨了? 我从没抱怨过 |
[56:10] | Do I complain about you practicing the violin in the morning… | 你半夜三更练琴 我有抱怨过吗? |
[56:13] | …or your mess, your lack of hygiene, or the fact that you steal my clothes? | 或是你的邋遢 还不讲卫生….- 还有你偷我衣服的事实 – |
[56:17] | We have a barter system. | 那是我们的交换方式 |
[56:19] | Do I complain about you setting fire to my rooms? | – 当你在我房间开枪的时候 我有抱怨过吗? |
[56:21] | – Our rooms. – The rooms. | – 我们的房间 – 就是那个房间 |
[56:23] | When do I complain that you experiment on my dog? | – 你拿我的狗当实验品 我抱怨过吗? |
[56:25] | – Our dog. – On the dog. | – 我们的狗 – 就是那只狗! |
[56:27] | Gladstone is our dog. | – 是我们的狗 |
[56:28] | Where I do take issue is your campaign to sabotage my relationship with Mary. | 真正让我困扰的 是你蓄意破坏 我和 Mary 的关系 |
[56:41] | I understand. | – 我理解 |
[56:43] | – Do you? – I do. | – 是吗? – 当然 |
[56:45] | – I don’t think you do. – You’re overtired. | – 你理解个屁 – 你太累了 |
[56:48] | – Yes. – You’re feeling sensitive. | – 对 – 你有点太神经过敏了! |
[56:50] | I’m not sensitive. | – 我不是神经过敏 |
[56:51] | What you need is a rest. | 你需要好好休息 |
[56:54] | My brother, Mycroft, has a small estate near Chichester. | 我的兄弟 麦考福在【其切斯特】 有一片小庄园 |
[56:57] | Beautiful grounds. There’s a folly. We can throw a lamb on the spit. | 地方很美 还有瀑布…我们去好好享受一下… |
[57:01] | We? Holmes, if I were to go to the country, it would be with my future wife. | 我们? Holmes 就算是去郊游 我也是和未婚妻一起去 |
[57:05] | – Well, certainly, if we must… – No, not you. Mary and I. | – 嗯..当然,如果我们必须… – 不是你! 是 Mary 和我 |
[57:09] | – You are not… – What, invited? | – 你… – 我不受欢迎吗? |
[57:10] | Why would I not be invited to my brother’s country home? | 我去自己兄弟家的农庄 为何需要被邀请 Watson ? |
[57:13] | Now you’re not making any sense. | – 你还讲不讲道理啊! |
[57:15] | You’re not human. | – 你个没人性的 |
[57:16] | – John Watson ? MAN: John Watson? | |
[57:19] | Yes. | – 在 |
[57:20] | Your bail’s been posted. | 你被保释了 |
[57:28] | Mary ! WATSON: Mary. | |
[57:33] | Just Watson. | 只有 Watson |
[57:42] | I hope you get bail by breakfast, because the boys are getting hungry. | 你最好能在早餐前被保出去 我的兄弟们都饿坏了 |
[57:48] | [CHATTERING] | |
[57:51] | LESTRADE: Step lively. | |
[57:56] | Back off. Back off. | 退后 退后 |
[57:59] | To which the barman says, “May I push in your stool?” | 然后酒保说: “你大便 我可以插队吗?” |
[58:01] | [MEN LAUGHING] | |
[58:05] | Right, you, you’re out. | 就是你,该走了 |
[58:07] | Until next time, Big Joe. | – 下次继续讲 |
[58:09] | Always a pleasure, Mr. Holmes. | – 随时欢迎, Holmes先生 |
[58:13] | Thank heaven you’re here. I’d almost run out ofjokes. | 多亏你来了, Lestrade 我快没笑话讲了….. |
[58:15] | In another life, you’d have made an excellent criminal. | – 知道吗,你上辈子肯定是个罪犯 |
[58:18] | And you, sir, an excellent policeman. Tomski, thank you. | – 是的,而您肯定是名出色的警官, Tomski ,谢啦 |
[58:22] | Now, please tell me you have answers. | – 你可以解释一下吗? |
[58:24] | All in good time, Lestrade. | – 适当的时候 Lestrade |
[58:27] | “All in good time”? Is this some parlor game where we guess what you’re thinking? | 适当的时候 是什么意思? 非让我们猜你在想些什么? |
[58:30] | I’ve got a public in frenzy out there. If you don’t fill me in… | 我们已经引起公愤了, 现在如果你不给我答案的话 |
[58:34] | …I’ll have you in there playing Victoria and Albert quicker than a bookie’s runner. | 我就把你扔回去和那些赌徒玩个够 |
[58:38] | Now, clean up and make yourself presentable. | 现在,把自己弄干净点 好去见人 |
[58:41] | For whom? | – 见谁? |
[58:42] | Friends in high places. They’re the ones who bailed you out. | – 上头来人了, 是他们把你保出来的 |
[58:47] | [BLOWING NOSE] | |
[58:57] | I’m terribly sorry to inconvenience you, sir… | 非常抱歉 先生 |
[59:00] | …but I’m gonna have to put this on you. | 但是我必须给你戴上这个 |
[59:06] | Mr. Holmes, apologies for summoning you like this. | Holmes先生 很抱歉 用这种方式 把你请来 |
[59:11] | I’m sure it’s quite a mystery as to where you are and who I am. | 你一定很想知道自己在哪 以及我的身份吧? |
[59:15] | As to where I am… | 关于我在哪里… |
[59:17] | …I was, admittedly,! Ost for a moment between Charing Cross and Holborn. | 坦白说在【查令十字口】和【霍尔本】之间 我是迷失了一下 |
[59:21] | But I was saved by the bread shop on Saffron Hill… | 但是在【萨夫伦丘】的面包店 我又搞清楚了方向 |
[59:24] | …the only baker to use a certain French glaze on their loaves… | 只有那个店会在面包里放入 某种特殊的法国奶浆 |
[59:28] | …a Brittany sage. | |
[59:29] | The carriage forked left, then right, a telltale bump over the Fleet Conduit. | 在那之后马车走叉路左边 然后右转 证据就在 弗利特街喷泉 |
[59:34] | And as to who you are, that took every ounce of my not inconsiderable experience. | 再来至于你是谁 那用不到一丁点我那 微不足道的经验 |
[59:38] | The letters on your desk are addressed to Sir Thomas Rotheram. | 你桌上那些信件地址指向 Thomas Rotheram 爵士 |
[59:42] | Lord Chief Justice, that’d be your official title. | 首席大法官 那应该是你官方的头衔 |
[59:45] | Who you really are is, of course, another matter entirely. | 至于你是谁…就是另一个问题了 |
[59:49] | Judging by the sacred ox on your ring… | 从你戒指上的圣牛图来看 |
[59:51] | …you’re the head of the Temple of the Four Orders… | 你是【四圣会】的神秘头目 |
[59:54] | …in whose headquarters we now sit… | 这儿就是总部所在地 |
[59:56] | …on the northwest corner of St. James’s Square, I think. | 我想是在【圣詹姆斯广场】的西北角 |
[59:59] | As to the mystery, the only mystery is why you bothered to blindfold me at all. | 那并不奇怪 唯一奇怪的是你干嘛蒙我眼睛 |
[1:00:06] | Yes, well, standard procedure, I suppose. | 是的,嗯.. 我认为是标准手续 |
[1:00:10] | [DOOR OPENS] | |
[1:00:12] | I daresay we have the right man, gentlemen. | 我敢这么说 我们找对人了 先生们 |
[1:00:14] | Sherlock Holmes, Ambassador Standish from America… | Sherlock – Holmes, 美国大使- Standish |
[1:00:17] | …and Lord Coward, the home secretary. | 以及内务大臣- Coward 阁下 |
[1:00:20] | I suppose you already have some notion as to the practices of our order. | 我想你对我们社团的活动 早已有些概念 |
[1:00:24] | HOLMES: Yes. Um… | 是的! |
[1:00:26] | They’re practically interesting. | 那些活动..事实上很有趣 |
[1:00:29] | Be as skeptical as you like. | 你可以持怀疑态度 |
[1:00:31] | But our secret systems have steered the world towards good for centuries. | 但我们的神秘集团 已经引领世界行善数世纪 |
[1:00:34] | The danger is they can also be used for more nefarious purposes. | 危险的是它们能够 被更多的邪恶意图所利用 |
[1:00:38] | What some call the dark arts, or practical magic. | 有人称之为黑魔法 或是实用魔法 |
[1:00:41] | STANDISH: We know you don’t believe in magic, Mr. Holmes. | 我们知道你不相信魔法 Holmes先生 |
[1:00:45] | We don’t expect you to share our faith… | 也不指望你理解我们的信仰 |
[1:00:47] | …merely our fears. | 但请理解我们的恐惧 |
[1:00:49] | Fear is the more infectious condition. | 恐惧这个东西 是最具传染性的 |
[1:00:52] | In this instance… | 在当前情况下 |
[1:00:56] | …fear of your own child. | 害怕你自己的孩子 |
[1:01:01] | Blackwood is your son. | Blackwood 是你儿子 |
[1:01:03] | You have the same irises, a rare dark green… | 你们有相同稀有的深绿瞳孔 |
[1:01:06] | …with diamond-shaped hazel flecks… | 菱形的淡褐色轮廓 |
[1:01:09] | …together with identical outer ears, which are only passed down through bloodline… | 还有着一样的外耳 这是直系血亲才会遗传的 |
[1:01:13] | …which makes you either brothers… | 有可能是兄弟 |
[1:01:15] | …or, in this case, more likely, father and son. | 不过现在看来 父子关系更为可能 |
[1:01:23] | Very few people are privy to that information… | 很少有人知道这一点 |
[1:01:26] | …and we want to keep it that way. | 而且我们要继续保密下去 |
[1:01:33] | He was conceived during one of our rituals. | 他是在我们的仪式当中所孕育的 |
[1:01:35] | His mother wasn’t my wife… | 他的生母不是我的妻子 |
[1:01:37] | …but she shared our beliefs. | 她有着同样的信仰 |
[1:01:39] | She was a powerful practitioner… | 也是一名出色的法师 |
[1:01:42] | …though not enough to survive giving birth to him. | 她生下孩子后就去世了 |
[1:01:46] | Death followed him wherever he went. | 无论他前往何处 总伴随死亡 |
[1:01:48] | Those five girls were not the first to be butchered. | 那五名女子 不是最先被屠杀的 |
[1:01:51] | He killed many more, using them to enhance his powers. | 他杀了很多人 利用他们来增强他的力量 |
[1:01:55] | No one could prove anything, of course, but we all knew. | 当然 没有任何人可以证明 但是我们都知道 |
[1:01:59] | The boy was a curse. | 这男人是个诅咒 |
[1:02:01] | We’ve done our best to stop him, but it’s not enough. | 我们尝试过阻止他 但无济于事 |
[1:02:04] | His power grows daily. | 他的能力与日俱增 |
[1:02:06] | His resurrection is evidence of that. | 他的复活已经证明了一切 |
[1:02:08] | But what he does next will be more dangerous. | 他接下来要做的将 更为危险 |
[1:02:10] | ROTHERAM: His secret lies in the book of spells. This is the source of his power. | 他咒语的秘密就在这本书里 这是他能量的来源 |
[1:02:16] | He’s gonna raise a force that will alter the course of the world. | 他正在崛起一股 改变这个世界的力量 |
[1:02:19] | We want you to find him and stop him before he does. | 在他达到目的前 我要你找到他并阻止他 |
[1:02:22] | COWARD: We’ll give you any assistance that we can. | 我们会尽可能的给你援助 |
[1:02:26] | As home secretary, I have considerable influence over the police. | 作为内政大臣 我有权力调动警力 |
[1:02:30] | HOLMES: Hm, yes. | |
[1:02:33] | COWARD: So… | – 那么… – 开价吧 |
[1:02:38] | The benefit of being a consulting detective… | 当一个侦探顾问的好处就是 |
[1:02:40] | …is that I can pick and choose my clients. | 我可以挑选我的委托人 |
[1:02:43] | So consider it done, I’ll stop him. | 考虑事情严重性 这个案子 我接了 |
[1:02:47] | But not for you. | 但不是为你们 |
[1:02:49] | And certainly not for a price. | 当然也不是为了钱 |
[1:02:54] | – I do have a parting query, Sir Thomas. – What is that? | – 我离开前真的有个疑问 Thomas 爵士 – 什么疑问? |
[1:02:58] | If the rest of his family’s dead, how long do you expect to survive? | 如果他的亲人都死了… 你还能活多久? |
[1:03:03] | Food for thought. | 引人深思的想法! |
[1:03:29] | Well, perhaps you’ll have better luck opening that. | 嗯..或许由你来开比较好 |
[1:03:33] | Margaux ’58. A comet vintage. | 1858年 玛歌堡红酒 彗星年份(多纳蒂彗星) |
[1:03:37] | How fascinating that an astronomical event can affect the quality… | – 好神奇啊 彗星还会影响酒的.. |
[1:03:41] | How is it going with our case you refuse to take? | – 我们那件你拒绝的案子进度如何? |
[1:03:44] | – Of the wine. | …酒的品质 |
[1:03:46] | Oh, I’ve hit a dead end, literally. | 喔! 我简直是进入…死胡同 |
[1:03:51] | I found your man. | 我找到你要的人了 |
[1:03:52] | He’s buried in Blackwood’s tomb. | 他被埋在 Blackwood 的坟里 |
[1:03:56] | If you still need him. | 还要继续查吗? |
[1:03:59] | Oh, dear. | 喔! 天啊… |
[1:04:03] | Hope my client doesn’t come looking for a refund. | – 但愿我的委托人不会要求退钱 |
[1:04:06] | He’s a professor, isn’t he? | – 他是个教授,对吧? |
[1:04:08] | Couldn’t see his face, but! Spotted chalk on his lapel. | 我看不到他的脸,但是我注意到 他的衣服上的粉笔灰 |
[1:04:11] | I’ve never known a professor to carry a gun, and on such a clever contraption. | 我还不知道有哪位教授 会随身带一把如此精致的手枪 |
[1:04:19] | Eye patch, nice touch. | 原来戴眼罩的是你 厉害… |
[1:04:22] | So case closed… | 那么案子结束了 |
[1:04:25] | …which makes this a social visit. | – 所以 你只是顺路过来拜访的? |
[1:04:28] | No, it’s a “you’re in over your head, Irene” visit. | – 不.我是来告诉你.事情非你所能掌控的 Irene |
[1:04:31] | Whoever killed Reordan was covering their tracks… | 杀害 Reordan 的凶手 有意隐藏行踪 |
[1:04:34] | …which makes you the next loose end to be snipped. | 你就是他们的下一个目标 |
[1:04:36] | [CORK POPS] | |
[1:04:38] | Let it breathe. | 放松点 |
[1:04:41] | I’ve never been in over my head. | 没有我搞不定的事情 |
[1:04:43] | Leave now. Disappear. You’re good at that. | 马上离开,然后消失 这种事你很在行的 |
[1:04:47] | Or stay and volunteer for protective custody. | 或者留下,然后申请收容保护 |
[1:04:54] | If I’m in danger, so are you. | 如果我深陷险境 那么你也一样 |
[1:05:01] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走 |
[1:05:06] | What if we trusted each other? | 如果我们彼此信任的话.. |
[1:05:08] | Hm? | 嗯? |
[1:05:09] | You’re not listening. | 你根本没在听 |
[1:05:10] | I’m taking you to either the railway station or the police station. | 我不是要带你去火车站 不然就是警察局 |
[1:05:19] | [SIGHS] | |
[1:05:27] | So… | 所以… |
[1:05:32] | – Which is it to be? – Careful. | 选哪个? |
[1:05:35] | You decide. | 你来决定 |
[1:05:37] | – Which will it be? – What…? | |
[1:05:40] | I told you to let it breathe. | 我跟你说了 让你放松些嘛 |
[1:05:43] | Can you taste the comet? | 你懂得品尝彗星吗? |
[1:05:51] | Why couldn’t you just come away with me? | 为什么 你不跟我一起走呢? |
[1:05:56] | Never. | |
[1:06:25] | [CAWS] | |
[1:06:28] | [MAN SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY] | |
[1:06:51] | [GASPS] | |
[1:07:43] | [SCREAMS] | |
[1:07:44] | Madam, I need you to remain calm and trust me, I’m a professional. | 夫人 希望你保持冷静 相信我.我是个专业侦探 |
[1:07:49] | But beneath this pillow lies the key to my release. | 在这枕头下面… 有释放我的钥匙 |
[1:07:52] | – She misinterpreted my intention entire! Y. CLARK: Naturally, sir. | – 当然 她完全曲解了我的意思 – 很正常 先生 |
[1:07:56] | That’s why I find this modern religious fervor so troubling. | 这就是为什么.我觉得现代的宗教狂热.很烦人 |
[1:07:59] | – No latitude for misunderstanding. – Faith runs right over reason, sir. | 根本不给误解留任何空间 言过其实了,先生 |
[1:08:02] | Indeed. And chambermaids were once such a liberal breed. | 客房女服务员 个性其实都很开放的! |
[1:08:05] | My wife’s a chambermaid, sir. | 我妻子就是个女佣 先生 |
[1:08:10] | Anyhow, a good thing she was offended, or we may never have found you. | 不管怎么说 多亏了她 不然我们可能永远都找不到你 |
[1:08:14] | The inspector’s been over to Baker Street himself this morning, sir. | 督察今天一早 亲自去了贝克街 先生 |
[1:08:21] | – Just joking about the wife, sir. – Oh. | 我妻子的事 只是开个玩笑….. |
[1:08:28] | CLARK: We’ve checked everything, sir. | 我们都检查过.先生 |
[1:08:30] | No sign of a break-in and the butler didn’t hear a thing. | 没有破门而入的迹象 管家也没听到什么异常 |
[1:08:33] | So body in the bathtub… | 那么… 尸体在浴缸里 |
[1:08:35] | …his eyes were wide open, and the only thing missing was… | 眼睛是睁着的, 而且只有一件东西不见了… |
[1:08:40] | …his ring, sir. | 是他的戒指,先生 |
[1:08:59] | Why did you drain the water? | – 你为什么把水排掉? |
[1:09:00] | – Out of common decency. – Crime is common, logic is rare. | – 对死者的尊重 – 罪犯当道 请保持理智 |
[1:09:04] | The decent thing to do is to catch the killer, not provide comfort for the corpse. | 我们应该做的是捉住凶手 而不是安慰一具尸体 |
[1:09:23] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:09:27] | [SNIFFS] | |
[1:09:28] | – Jasmine bath salts, sir. – Superb. | – 茉莉浴盐,先生 – 极品 |
[1:09:30] | Probably comes from a larger container. It’ll either be in the pantry… | 可能是大桶分装的, 大概是放在储藏室里的 |
[1:09:34] | …high up where it’s warm and dry, or in a linen cupboard with a vent. | 温暖又干燥的地方 或是放在 有通风口的柜橱里 |
[1:09:39] | Constable, you could do worse… | |
[1:09:40] | …than to check the ground under the rear windows for any footprints. | 查查地板上的脚印 是不是公爵自己的 |
[1:09:44] | Data, data, data. I cannot make bricks without clay. | 线索 线索 线索 没线索我怎么办案啊 |
[1:09:51] | [DOOR OPENS AND CLOSES] | |
[1:10:46] | Holmes? CLARK: Mr. Holmes? | |
[1:10:52] | [HUMMING] | |
[1:10:56] | Was it in the cupboard or the pantry? | – 在衣柜还是食物储藏柜? |
[1:10:58] | It was in the pantry, sir. | – 在食物储藏里,先生 |
[1:11:01] | I don’t know what to make of this. | – 我不知道这东西用什么作成的 |
[1:11:03] | Excellent work. | – 干得好 |
[1:11:05] | Adieu. | 再会 |
[1:11:15] | [BELL TOLLING] | |
[1:11:44] | What’s the meaning of this, Coward? Why have you called this meeting? | 开这个会用意何在? Coward 为什么召开会议? |
[1:11:49] | Sir Thomas is dead. | Thomas 爵士死了 |
[1:11:52] | I nominate Lord Blackwood as head of the order. | 我推荐. Blackwood 阁下 担任这个社团领袖 |
[1:11:56] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[1:11:58] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[1:12:01] | You know damn well what he’s capable of. | – 你难道不知道他的可怕? |
[1:12:03] | BLACKWOOD: Of course he does. | – 他当然知道 |
[1:12:07] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以咱们才会…. |
[1:12:10] | That’s why we’re all here. | 全部聚集于此!! |
[1:12:18] | My powers and my assets were given to me for one purpose. | 我的能力及财产 均是为了一个目的 |
[1:12:22] | A magnificent but simple purpose. | 荣华富贵 只是表面的 |
[1:12:27] | To create a new future. | 我们要开创新的未来 |
[1:12:30] | A future ruled… | 一个由我们统治的未来 |
[1:12:33] | …by us. | |
[1:12:37] | Tomorrow at noon, we take the first step towards a new chapter in our history. | 明天正午 我们将谱写新的历史篇章 |
[1:12:44] | Magic will lead the way. | 魔法 将会指引道路 |
[1:12:45] | Once the people of England see our newfound power… | 一旦英格兰人民 见识到我们的力量 |
[1:12:48] | …they’ll bow down in fear. | 他们将臣服于恐惧 |
[1:12:55] | Across the Atlantic lies a colony that was once ours. | 跨越大西洋 有一块大陆曾是我们的殖民地 |
[1:12:59] | It will be again. | 我们要收复失地 |
[1:13:01] | The Civil War has made them weak. | 内战使他们虚弱 |
[1:13:03] | Their government is as corrupt and as ineffective as ours… | 他们的政府和英国的一样 既腐败又无能 |
[1:13:08] | …so we’ll take it back. | 所以我们将会把它夺回来 |
[1:13:12] | We will remake the world… | 我们要重新创造世界 |
[1:13:16] | …create the future. | 开创未来 |
[1:13:19] | These men are with me, Standish… | 这些人是跟随我的, Standish |
[1:13:23] | but… | 但….. |
[1:13:25] | ..are you? | .你呢? |
[1:13:27] | No, sir. I am not. | 你想 都别想 |
[1:13:31] | These powers that you’re playing with… | 你操纵的这些力量… |
[1:13:34] | …no man can control. | 没有人能够控制 |
[1:13:38] | Well, gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[1:13:41] | …someone has to stop him, even if you won’t. | 虽然你们不想 但必须有人阻止他 |
[1:13:47] | Oh, I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 如果我是你,就不会那么做 |
[1:13:51] | [YELLING] | |
[1:13:54] | STANDISH: Save me! | |
[1:14:12] | Gentlemen… | 先生们… |
[1:14:14] | …don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[1:14:17] | As you can see… | 我们有 |
[1:14:20] | …we are protected. | 神力护体 |
[1:14:23] | Come, drink your allegiance here. | 来吧…为你们的忠贞喝下它 |
[1:14:32] | You control the police, now use them. | 你有权调动警察 把他们都利用起来吧 |
[1:14:48] | Didn’t know you were here. | 我不知道你在 |
[1:14:49] | Since this room is no longer yours, do you mind if I utilize it? | 既然你不再住这儿了 介意…我使用一下吗? |
[1:14:54] | Be my guest. | 随便用 |
[1:14:57] | In here, chaps. MAN: Where would you like me… | – 进来吧 – – |
[1:14:59] | …to put him, sir? – Anywhere is fine. | 把他放哪? 先生 随你们怎么放 |
[1:15:12] | WATSON: Who is he? – The man who tried to kill you at Reordan’s. | – 他是谁? – 就是在 Reordan 房间里 想杀你的那个人 |
[1:15:15] | His neck didn’t survive the impact of Dredger landing on him. | 他被“挖土机”撞断了脖子 |
[1:15:19] | Yes. | |
[1:15:21] | Thanks for that, by the way. | 谢谢你那次救了我 |
[1:15:25] | There is consolation in the knowledge that he could be of service to his fellow man. | 庆幸的是 这家伙的尸体还有些用途 |
[1:15:33] | Elbows and arms stained with blood, but it’s older than his own injuries. | 手肘沾满血 不过那是他受伤之前沾的 |
[1:15:44] | None of it human. | 不是人的血 |
[1:15:47] | He’s not a butcher, let me see. | 他不是屠夫人…. |
[1:15:58] | Yellow flame, green bursts. | 黄色火焰 绿色灰烬 |
[1:16:01] | An industrial worker. | 他是个工厂工人 |
[1:16:05] | [SNIFFING] | |
[1:16:06] | Pff. Coal. | 煤, |
[1:16:08] | River silt. | 河泥沙 |
[1:16:10] | The slag on his trousers should put him squarely in… | 裤子上的污渍 说明他是在… |
[1:16:13] | – Nine Elms. – Sorry, what? | – 九榆树 – 再说一次,哪里? |
[1:16:15] | The area you’re looking for is Nine Elms. | 你要找的地方是 九榆树 |
[1:16:18] | I wondered. | |
[1:16:20] | Do you remember where I put the Lords Register of members’ interests? | 你记得我把那本书放哪了么? |
[1:16:23] | It’s on the stepladder. | 在梯子上 |
[1:16:35] | Well, Blackwood’s had his hand in just about everything that’s corrosive to the spirit. | Blackwood 在腐蚀人们的灵魂 |
[1:16:40] | Woolwich Arsenal. Limehouse Chemical Works. | Woolidge 军火库 Limehouse 化学工业 |
[1:16:43] | It’ll probably be a factory by the river. | 大概是一家在河边的工厂 |
[1:16:46] | What’s that? | – 那是什么? |
[1:16:48] | Never mind. | – 当我没说 |
[1:16:51] | You don’t know where my rugby ball went, do you? | – 你知道我的橄榄球在哪吗? |
[1:16:54] | No, not a clue. | – 不知道 |
[1:16:55] | Queenshithe Slaughterhouse. | 昆斯亥特 屠宰场 |
[1:16:58] | Nine Elms. | 九榆树 |
[1:17:00] | A factory by the river. | 一家河边的工厂 |
[1:17:02] | Well done. That should lead us to Blackwood, dead or alive. | 很好 Watson 我们会找到 Blackwood 活要见人 死要见尸 |
[1:17:06] | Not us. | 不是“我们” |
[1:17:09] | You. | 是 你 |
[1:17:11] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[1:17:14] | Just a figure of speech, old boy. | … 只是个比喻的说法,老朋友 |
[1:17:25] | He’s left it there on purpose. | 他故意把(枪)留下来的 |
[1:17:27] | [GRUNTS] | |
[1:17:34] | [GROANS] | |
[1:17:37] | [MEN LAUGHING] | |
[1:17:47] | More coal, doctor. | – 再加点煤 医生 |
[1:17:54] | That’s a good one. He’s such a tit. | |
[1:17:57] | Oh, God. Yeah. | |
[1:17:58] | WATSON: Glad to see you two are working hard. | – 很高兴看到你们俩这么”努力工作” |
[1:18:00] | And I thought we were trying to be discreet. | 别闲着好不好 你要在海军 |
[1:18:03] | You would not last one day in the navy. | 一天都干不下去 |
[1:18:09] | Are you sure there isn’t an alternative means of water transportation than that? | Holmes 你确定 这是你能找到的最好的船? |
[1:18:14] | I guarantee you nobody knows London’s waterways better. | 我向你保证再没有人 更了解伦敦的水路了 |
[1:18:17] | – Tanner’s practically a fish himself. – He certainly drinks like one. | Tanner 自己差不多就是一条鱼- 他喝了酒的确很像 (死鱼) – 喔! |
[1:18:21] | Oh, you found a sense of humor, doctor. | 你找回幽默感啦! 医生 |
[1:18:23] | …. If only just a sense. | 不过太损人啦 |
[1:18:26] | I better take over, there. Bit tricky down here. | 还是我来吧 这活儿还是有诀窍的 |
[1:18:51] | Come on, come on. | 走 |
[1:19:08] | WATSON: Look familiar? HOLMES: Yep. | – 似曾相识? – 对 |
[1:19:10] | All that’s missing is a ginger midget. | – 少了个侏儒而已 |
[1:19:25] | They cleared something away from here not minutes ago. | 他们清理了些东西 就在几分钟前 |
[1:19:28] | Like what? | – 像是什么东西? |
[1:19:30] | Not sure. Something mechanical. | – 不清楚 可能是些机械吧 |
[1:19:33] | Holmes | Holmes. |
[1:19:35] | Look at this. | 看下这个 |
[1:20:01] | – 1:18. – Chapter and verse. | – 1:18 代表章节 |
[1:20:03] | Revelations 1:18. “I am he that liveth, and was dead.” | 【启示录】一章18节 我是存活的 |
[1:20:07] | BLACKWOOD: “And behold, I’m alive for evermore.” | – 又是死亡的 – 我存活的时间更多 |
[1:20:11] | I warned you, Holmes, to accept that this was beyond your control… | 我警告过你, Holmes 这不是你能控制得了的 |
[1:20:15] | …beyond what your rational mind could comprehend. | 也不是你那凡人的脑子 所能理解的 |
[1:20:20] | – What a busy afterlife you’re having. BLACKWOOD: I want you to bear witness. | – 你的来生 还真忙 – 我要你见证 |
[1:20:24] | Tomorrow, at midday, the world as you know it will end. | 明天正午时分 你所熟知的世界..将会终结 |
[1:20:29] | Show me your face, it’ll be the end of your world. | 给我现身 然后你的世界 就会在此刻终结 |
[1:20:31] | Save your bullets, Watson. | 节约子弹 Watson |
[1:20:34] | A gift for you. | 给你们的礼物 |
[1:20:38] | [GUN CLICKING EMPTY] | |
[1:20:40] | What was that about saving bullets? | 你这叫省子弹啊?……. |
[1:20:47] | [GRUNTING] | |
[1:20:49] | BLACKWOOD: She followed you here, Holmes. | 她跟踪你来到这 Holmes |
[1:20:53] | You led your lamb to slaughter. | 想眼睁睁看着小羊羔 被屠宰吗? |
[1:20:59] | Holmes | Holmes. |
[1:21:02] | This game was designed to hurt. | 这场游戏是为痛苦而设计的 |
[1:21:16] | Watson ! Watson! | |
[1:21:21] | It’s warm in here, Watson. | 这里还很热 Watson ! |
[1:21:30] | In over your head yet, darling? | 超过你能力范围了吗 亲爱的? |
[1:21:39] | WATSON: Hold on there. ADLER: I can’t. | – 坚持住! – 我做不到 |
[1:21:41] | Let me take your weight. | – 让我帮你减轻点重量 |
[1:21:44] | HOLMES: Give us a leg up, old boy. | 助我们“一脚”之力,老朋友 |
[1:21:46] | [GROANS] | |
[1:21:48] | These German locks always give me trouble. | 德国的锁 总是让我讨厌 |
[1:21:50] | [METAL CREAKING] | |
[1:21:56] | It’s a band saw. | 锯来了 |
[1:22:00] | No matter, we have plenty of time. | 不用怕,我们有的是时间 |
[1:22:04] | Holmes… | Holmes. |
[1:22:14] | – It’s not working. – Keep calm. | – 那样没用! – 别急 |
[1:22:24] | Holmes, hurry up. | Holmes,快一点! |
[1:22:33] | Don’t get excited. Turn off that valve. | 别激动… |
[1:22:35] | 去把阀门关上 | |
[1:23:01] | And we’ll bounce in three, two… | 听我倒数 往下压 … 3 …2 |
[1:23:05] | …1 …one. | |
[1:23:16] | Thank you. | – 谢谢你 |
[1:23:18] | ‘m gonna get after Blackwood. | I – 我要去追 Blackwood 了 |
[1:23:30] | – Thank you. | – 谢谢 |
[1:23:32] | We should help the doctor. | 我们应该…去协助医生 |
[1:23:46] | Holmes!!! | Holmes! |
[1:25:19] | CLARK [IN SLOW MOTION]: Mr. Holmes. | |
[1:25:23] | Sir. | |
[1:25:28] | Mr. Holmes. | |
[1:25:39] | Mr. Holmes, we have an order for your arrest, sir. | Holmes 先生, 我们授令拘捕阁下 |
[1:25:47] | [IN NORMAL VOICE] Sir! | |
[1:25:48] | Lord Coward has issued a warrant for your arrest, sir. | Coward 签发了逮捕令 要抓你 |
[1:25:53] | Now, Watson’s alive. | Watson 还活着 |
[1:25:54] | Just get out of here, sir. Go, sir, go. | 离开这 先生 走吧 |
[1:26:07] | [WHISTLE BLOWS] | |
[1:26:14] | Will the train be departing on time? | – 火车会准点开吗? |
[1:26:16] | The train’s been delayed, madam. | – 已经晚点了 女士 |
[1:26:18] | Shouldn’t be long now, though. | 但应该不会太久 |
[1:26:36] | MAN: The train will depart when I tell it to. | 我一下令,火车就会开 |
[1:26:42] | And you will leave my employment when I allow you to. | 而你要辞职的话 也得经我允许 |
[1:26:49] | I fulfilled my contract. | 我已经履行了契约 |
[1:26:52] | I found Reordan. | 我找到了 Reordan |
[1:26:53] | He’s in Scotland Yard’s mortuary. | 他就在警政厅的太平间里 |
[1:26:56] | So that’s me, finished. | 我完成我的工作 |
[1:26:58] | MAN: Your job was to manipulate Holmes’ feelings for you… | 你的工作是 摆布 Holmes 对你的感情 |
[1:27:02] | …not succumb to them. | 而不是屈从于他们 |
[1:27:06] | You have fulfilled nothing. | 你任务没一项成功的 |
[1:27:08] | I want what Reordan was making for Blackwood. | 我要知道 Reordan 做了什么东西给 Blackwood |
[1:27:11] | Finish the job or the next dead body… | 把工作完成.否则下一个死尸 |
[1:27:15] | …will be Sherlock Holmes. | 就会是 Sherlock Holmes |
[1:27:44] | DOCTOR: The surgeon should be along shortly. | 外科医生应该很快就到 |
[1:27:51] | He should be able to rest now. | 你现在应该可以休息一下 |
[1:27:57] | Excuse me. | 请等一下 |
[1:28:02] | Is that the best you can do? | – 那就是你所能做的事? |
[1:28:04] | Yes, for now. | – 是的,就目前而言 |
[1:28:06] | I must attend to my other patients. | 我得去照顾其他病人 |
[1:28:10] | MARY: Doctor. | 医生… |
[1:28:12] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[1:28:14] | Please. | 请等一下! |
[1:28:19] | I know that you care for him as much as I do. | 我知道你和我一样关心他 |
[1:28:23] | This is not your responsibility, it was his choice. | 这不是你的责任 是他自己的选择 |
[1:28:27] | He’d say that it was worth the wounds. | 他说过 他受过比这更严重的伤 |
[1:28:31] | [SPEAKS INDISTINCTLY] | |
[1:28:37] | Solve this. | 为破此案! |
[1:28:40] | Whatever it takes. | 不计任何代价 |
[1:28:47] | [VOICES CHATTERING] | |
[1:28:52] | BLACKWOOD: This is beyond your control. | 这是超越你所能掌控的 |
[1:28:54] | CLARK: Sheer bloody panic, sir. Panic. | |
[1:28:56] | – It’s Lord Blackwood, sir. ADLER: I’ve never been in over my head. | 是 Blackwood 先生, 我从未处于无法应付的局面 |
[1:28:59] | WATSON:! T’s nothing to do with me, but I advise you leave the case alone. | 没什么我做不到的 我劝你别插手这件案子 |
[1:29:03] | MARY: Solve this. WATSON: Are you, Holmes? | – 你不会当真吧? Holmes – |
[1:29:05] | BLACKWOOD: Accept that this was beyond your control. | 这是超越你所能掌控的 |
[1:29:07] | – Tomorrow, at midday, the world will end. LESTRADE:! ‘ve got a public in frenzy. | 明天正午时分 你所熟知的世界..将会终结 |
[1:29:10] | Holmes!!! WATSON: Holmes! | |
[1:29:33] | BLACKWOOD: Widen your gaze. | 保持清醒 |
[1:29:34] | You must widen your gaze. Widen your gaze. | 保持清醒 |
[1:29:37] | You and I are bound together on a journey that will twist the very fabric of nature. | 你和我 即将踏上 扭转世界的漫漫旅程 |
[1:29:42] | Steel your mind, Ho! Mes. Widen your gaze. | 保持清醒, Holmes |
[1:29:44] | ROTHERAM: He’s gonna raise a force that wi! I alter the world. | 他正在崛起一股 能彻底改变世界的力量 |
[1:29:47] | COWARD: His power grows daily. ROTHERAM: This is the source ofhis power. | 他的力量在增长 这是他力量的来源 |
[1:29:50] | BLACKWOOD: I need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:29:51] | ROTHERAM: His secret lies in the book of spells. | 秘密就藏在这本魔法书里 |
[1:30:21] | BLACKWOOD: Three more will die… | 还将有三个人死去… |
[1:30:24] | …and there is nothing you can do to save them. | 但你救不了他们 |
[1:30:27] | STANDISH: We know you don’t believe in magic. | 我们知道 你不相信魔法 |
[1:30:31] | WATSON: Reordan was working with Blackwood. | Reordan 和 Blackwood 一起工作 |
[1:30:33] | ADLER: Is that better? | |
[1:30:34] | WATSON: He clearly felt something was coming to get him. | 有东西要来抓他 |
[1:30:38] | His eyes were wide open and the only thing missing was his ring. | 只有他的戒指不见 |
[1:30:49] | BLACKWOOD: Give up, Holmes. | 放弃吧! Holmes |
[1:30:53] | This is a riddle you cannot solve. | 你无法解开这个谜 |
[1:31:02] | ADLER: Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:31:06] | Now, you need to work. | 现在..你要工作了 |
[1:31:10] | Familiar artwork. | 这副图看起来眼熟吗? |
[1:31:15] | You look gorgeous. | 你真是容光焕发啊! |
[1:31:19] | HOLMES: Somehow I knew you wouldn’t leave. | 我就知道你不会走的 |
[1:31:27] | – 通缉 Sherlock . Holmes – | |
[1:31:29] | You made the front page. | 你上头条了 |
[1:31:31] | Only a name and no picture. | 只有名字 没登照片? |
[1:31:34] | So it looks like you’ll be needing to work outside the law now… | 所以.. 现在看来 你需要从事非法工作了 |
[1:31:39] | …and that’s my area of expertise. | 这正是我的专长 |
[1:31:41] | I feel safer already. | 我已安心多了 |
[1:31:45] | You seem to be making a rapid recovery. | 你似乎 复原的很快 |
[1:31:49] | Yes. | 是啊… |
[1:31:50] | Took the shrapnel out myself. | 我自己把弹片取出来了 |
[1:31:53] | Mary said I had a lousy doctor. | Mary 说 给我看病的医生很差劲 |
[1:32:01] | Well, I’m… | 那么..嗯.. |
[1:32:03] | I’m just so… | 我只是.. |
[1:32:05] | …very glad that you’re… | 很高兴你… |
[1:32:07] | …well… | |
[1:32:08] | …with us. | 能和我们在一起 |
[1:32:11] | [BOTH CLEAR THROATS] | |
[1:32:14] | Now that you’re sitting comfortably, I shall begin. | 现在你们都没问题了 那么我就开始说了 |
[1:32:19] | My initial approach was far too narrow. | 我最初的思考方式 太狭隘了 |
[1:32:22] | When Blackwood invited me to Pentonville Prison… | 当 Blackwood 请我去【本顿维尔监狱】的时候 |
[1:32:25] | …he suggested I widen my gaze and, at minimum, I have done just that. | 他建议我扩宽眼界 而至少我照做了 |
[1:32:28] | In fact, I may well have reconciled thousands of years of theological disparity. | 事实上.我可能刚刚解决了 上千年来.神学研究上的分歧 |
[1:32:35] | But that’s for another time. | 不过这个有空再说 |
[1:32:37] | Blackwood’s method is based on a ritualistic mystical system… | Blackwood 的方法 是建立在一种神秘的仪式上 |
[1:32:40] | …that’s been employed by the Temple of the Four Orders for centuries. | 这种仪式已由【四圣会】沿用了几个世纪 |
[1:32:44] | To fully understand the system, to get inside it… | 完全了解这个体系 就可以深入破解它 |
[1:32:47] | …I reenacted the ceremony we interrupted at the crypt… | 我重塑了那个在教堂地下室 被我们阻止的仪式 |
[1:32:51] | …with a few enhancements of my own. | 我自己又稍微 优化了一下 |
[1:32:54] | My journey took me somewhat further down the rabbit hole than I had intended… | 过程犹如 掉进了兔子洞 远超过我想像的复杂 |
[1:32:58] | …and though I dirtied my fluffy white tail, I have emerged enlightened. | 尽管弄脏了我的白色绒毛礼服 但我受到了启发 |
[1:33:04] | The fraternity who silently control the empire… | 直接控制帝权的 【兄弟会】 |
[1:33:06] | …share the belief with the kings, pharaohs and emperors of old… | 崇信所有国王.法老和古代帝王 的信仰 |
[1:33:10] | …that the sphinx was a door to another dimension… | 这人面狮身是 通往其他次元的一道门 |
[1:33:13] | …a gateway to immeasurable power. | 一个通往 无限能力的途径 |
[1:33:15] | It’s made up of four parts: The foot of a lion, the tail of an ox… | 它由四个部件组成 狮足 牛尾 |
[1:33:19] | …the wings of an eagle, and the head of a man. | 鹰翼 还有..人首 (人头) |
[1:33:22] | In Sir Thomas’s secret chamber, I found the bone of an ox… | 在 Thomas 爵士的秘室中 我发现了【牛骨】 |
[1:33:25] | …the tooth of a lion, the feather of an eagle and hair of a man. | 【狮牙】【鹰羽】以及人的毛发 |
[1:33:28] | Map. | 地图 |
[1:33:34] | The points of the star represent the five murdered girls… | 这些星型记号 象征五位被谋杀的女子 |
[1:33:37] | …but the cross is what we’re now interested in. | 但这个十字..才是我们现在要关注的 |
[1:33:40] | It’s a widely held belief… | 普遍的观点认为 |
[1:33:41] | …that within the architecture of the great cities… | 大城市中的建筑 |
[1:33:45] | …are coded references to this system. | 是仪式的解码参考 |
[1:33:48] | Since he rose from the grave, Blackwood has killed three men… | 自从他爬出坟墓 Blackwood 已连杀3人 |
[1:33:51] | …each committed at a location that has a connection with the temple… | 每起谋杀案都发生在 和神殿直接有关的地方 |
[1:33:55] | …therefore the system. | 因此…也就是和仪式相关之处 |
[1:33:58] | Reordan, the ginger midget, represents man. | Reordan .那个黄发的侏儒 代表【人】类 |
[1:34:00] | We found his body here. | 我们在这找到了他的尸体 |
[1:34:03] | Sir Thomas, master of the temple, wore the ox ring. | Thomas 爵士 神庙的首领 戴着【公牛】戒指 |
[1:34:07] | He died here. | 他死在这里 |
[1:34:09] | Standish, ambassador to America… | Standish ,美国大使 【鹰】 |
[1:34:11] | …where the eagle has been the national emblem for over 100 years. | 是这国家百年来的象征 |
[1:34:14] | The headquarters of the Temple of the Four Orders where he died… | 他死在【四圣会】总部 |
[1:34:19] | …is here. | 就在这里 |
[1:34:22] | Correspondingly, the map will tell us the location of Blackwood’s final act. | 相同的,这地图将会告诉我们 Blackwood .最后行动的位置 |
[1:34:25] | So we have man, the ox, eagle. | 现在我们有了 人 牛 鹰 |
[1:34:29] | Only the lion remaining. | 只剩下狮子 |
[1:34:30] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[1:34:34] | Parliament. | 国会大楼 |
[1:34:40] | Right. | 好了 |
[1:34:42] | You four stay here and the rest of you come with me. | 你们四个留在这 剩下的跟我来 |
[1:34:45] | LESTRADE: Get out of the way, you lowlifes! – Right this way. | 走这里 |
[1:34:52] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[1:34:54] | LESTRADE: Now. | |
[1:34:56] | HOLMES: Follow these instructions. | – 照这些指示做 – |
[1:34:58] | – Aren’t you…? HOLMES: Go. | 你不去? |
[1:35:03] | Hello, hello, hello. | 嘿! 嘿! 嘿! |
[1:35:06] | Did the devil turn up? | 魔鬼出现了吗? |
[1:35:09] | Well… | 那么.. |
[1:35:11] | …never mind. | 别在意 |
[1:35:13] | You got the next best thing. | 还有好东西等着你 |
[1:35:38] | Beg your pardon, my Lord. I know that it’s unorthodox… | 打扰了,大人 我知道这么做 不正规 |
[1:35:43] | …but Mr. Holmes here… | 但这位. Holmes先生 |
[1:35:45] | …he’s been making some serious accusations about you… | 对你 以及四圣会做出严厉的指控.. |
[1:35:50] | …and the order. | |
[1:35:54] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:35:55] | Well, at least that solves the great mystery as to how you became inspector. | 至少这解释了你是怎么当上警长的 |
[1:36:00] | [BOTH GRUNT] | |
[1:36:01] | [HOLMES COUGHS] | |
[1:36:04] | Excuse me, my Lord… | 失礼了,大人 |
[1:36:07] | …but I’ve been wanting to do that for a long time. | 但我很久之前就想这么做了 |
[1:36:10] | Well, inspector, I have five minutes before my next engagement… | 那么,督察 离我下个会议 还有五分钟 |
[1:36:14] | …so why don’t you regale me with your stories of conspiracy? | 不如你直接交代阴谋 |
[1:36:20] | Thank you, Lestrade. | – 谢谢你, Lestrade – |
[1:36:22] | My Lord. | 我的荣幸 |
[1:36:30] | I’m curious, Coward. Did you assist Blackwood in all the murders… | 我很好奇 Coward 是你协助. Blackwood .杀了所有人 |
[1:36:33] | …orjust the one I prevented? | 还是只参与了 被我制止的那起? |
[1:36:36] | Very distinctive, those handmade shoes of yours. | 你那双 手工皮鞋很有特色 |
[1:36:41] | But the price of quality is often the unique imprint they leave. | 但质量一向取决于 作品的疏漏之处 |
[1:36:47] | Nonetheless, I confess to being completely outmatched. | 尽管如此 我承认 完全没有吻合的鞋样 |
[1:36:51] | I could deduce very little from my investigation. | 从我的调查报告中 我无法做出很多推论 |
[1:36:55] | Fortunately, there’s nothing more stimulating… | 幸运的是 没什么比难办的案子.更能鼓舞人的了 |
[1:36:57] | …than a case where everything goes against you. | 因为所有一切都不利于你 |
[1:37:00] | How many members of Parliament do you intend to murder at noon today? | 中午你们计划要谋杀多少 国会议员? |
[1:37:04] | Man, ox, eagle, lion. | 人类、公牛、老鹰、狮子 |
[1:37:06] | The lion is Parliament, isn’t it? | 狮子就是国会,对吧? |
[1:37:11] | Very clever. | 你很聪明 |
[1:37:13] | But it’s not murder, Mr. Holmes. | 但那不是谋杀. Holmes先生 |
[1:37:16] | It’s mercy. | 是恩典 |
[1:37:18] | We are giving the weak masses a strong shepherd. | 我们要给脆弱的人民 最强的领导人 |
[1:37:20] | Don’t you see that it’s for their own? | 难道你不明白这是… |
[1:37:26] | HOLMES: No, but I don’t care much what you think. | 不 我不明白 也不在乎 |
[1:37:29] | I simply wanted to know the location of Blackwood’s ceremony… | 我只想知道 Blackwood 最后仪式的地点 |
[1:37:32] | …and you’ve given it to me. | 而现在你已经给了我答案 |
[1:37:33] | I’ve told you nothing. | – 我什么也没告诉你 |
[1:37:35] | HOLMES: But your clothes say infinitely more than you could ever hope. | – 但你的衣服在无形中出卖了你 |
[1:37:38] | The mud on your boots from where you’ve been walking. | 你皮鞋上沾染的泥 指明了 你所到之处 |
[1:37:42] | A touch of red brick dust on your knee from where you’ve been kneeling. | 你膝盖上的红砖粉 指明了 你跪拜之处 |
[1:37:46] | A small bandage on your thumb from where you’ve been vowing. | 你拇指上的绷带 指明了 你宣誓之处 |
[1:37:50] | A faint aroma of excrement from where you’ve been standing. | 排泄物的臭味儿 指明了 你站立之处 |
[1:37:56] | You and Blackwood laid the final touches to your ceremony… | 你和 Blackwood 在国会大厦下面举行了仪式 |
[1:37:59] | …in the sewers beneath Parliament less than an hour ago. | 就在国会大厦下水道里 不到一个小时前 |
[1:38:03] | Both houses meet today. | 两院议员今天会面 |
[1:38:06] | The whole government will be present. | 整个政府都会出席会议 |
[1:38:17] | COWARD: It’s a shame you made an enemy out of Blackwood, Holmes. | 真遗憾 你是 Blackwood 的敌人 Holmes |
[1:38:21] | You would have made a valuable ally. | 你本来可以成为一个 重要的盟友 |
[1:38:30] | How terrible is wisdom… | 智慧有多可怕? |
[1:38:32] | …when it brings no profit to the wise. | 当它对聪明人来说 没好处的时候 |
[1:38:36] | We take power at noon. | – 中午我们就接掌大权 |
[1:38:38] | There isn’t any time to waste then, is there? | – 那没时间可浪费了, 不是吗? |
[1:39:08] | TANNER: I told you he’d be coming out the top window. | 我就跟你说.他会从顶楼窗户跳下来的吧! |
[1:39:10] | There isn’t any way he’d be coming over that terrace. | 从那个方向出来 不可能有别的路了 |
[1:39:13] | Technically, that isn’t the top window, is it, sailor boy? | – 严格的说 那可不是顶楼窗户 – 对吧? 水手哥 |
[1:39:16] | – What is it? – Well, it’s the middle window. | – 那是什么? – 那是中间的窗户 |
[1:39:18] | Anyway. | 不管怎样! |
[1:39:21] | You’ll be pleased to know Lestrade performed perfectly. | 你们会很高兴知道 Lestrade 把角色诠释地很完美 |
[1:39:23] | In fact, I think he enjoyed it. | – 我情愿认为 他是乐在其中 |
[1:39:25] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | – 我希望你知道你在做什么 Holmes |
[1:39:28] | Here’s the key. | 钥匙在这里 |
[1:39:30] | – You got all you needed from Coward? – Yes, I smoked him out with relative ease. | 你从 Coward 那 拿到需要的东西了吗? 是的 简直轻而易举 |
[1:39:35] | – Tanner? – Sir? | – Tanner – 什么事? |
[1:39:36] | If you would, captain… | – 如果可以的话 船长 |
[1:39:37] | …take us under the bridge, port side, 100 yards. | 带我们上桥, 约100码处. |
[1:39:40] | Beyond that you’ll find the tunnel that leads us to the sewers. | 另一头有个隧道 能把我们带到下水道 |
[1:39:44] | Right away, sir. | 这就去 先生 |
[1:39:48] | [HORN BLOWS] | |
[1:39:50] | [CHATTERING] | |
[1:39:52] | The end is nigh. | 结局是黑暗的! |
[1:39:54] | Blackwood’s come back from hell and laid a curse upon this land. | Blackwood 从地狱归来 对这片土地施下诅咒 |
[1:39:59] | He walks in every shadow and every puff of smoke. | |
[1:40:02] | Behold, he cometh with clouds… | |
[1:40:05] | …and every eye shall see him… | |
[1:40:08] | …and every soul shall wail because of him. | |
[1:40:12] | You cannot stop him! No one can! | |
[1:40:45] | [WHISPERING] Behold, Blackwood’s magic revealed. | 看!那就是 Blackwood 的魔法揭秘 |
[1:40:48] | ADLER [WHISPERING]: What does it do? HOLMES: It’s a chemical weapon. | – 做什么用的? – 这是一种化学武器 |
[1:40:51] | The first of its kind. | – 首款型号 (化学武器) |
[1:40:52] | You deduced that how? | – 你怎么推断出来的? |
[1:40:54] | From my pocket. | 凭我口袋里的东西 |
[1:40:56] | I snipped this off a rather recumbent rat at the slaughterhouse. | 我在屠宰场 剪了条普通老鼠的尾巴 |
[1:40:59] | Note the blue discoloration, the faint smell of bitter almonds. | 注意这些蓝色斑点 轻微的杏仁苦味 |
[1:41:03] | – Telltale traces of cyanide. ADLER: Cyanide. | 是氰化物残留的痕迹 |
[1:41:05] | WATSON: Shh. | |
[1:41:09] | HOLMES: Now we know what the ginger midget was working on. | 现在知道那个侏儒.究竟在做什么了 |
[1:41:12] | It’ll revolutionize warfare. | 这东西会彻底改变战争 |
[1:41:14] | [WHISPERING] Yes, killing a lot of people. | 是的 杀死很多人 |
[1:41:16] | Now, it’s seven minutes to noon. What are we gonna do? | 现在离中午还7分钟 接下来我们要做什么? |
[1:41:20] | Right. How many men did you count on the…? | 恩.这样….. |
[1:41:22] | [GUNSHOTS] | |
[1:41:25] | She loves an entrance, your muse. | 你的女神更喜欢直接的 |
[1:41:58] | HOLMES [IN NORMAL TONE]: Woman! | 老女人! |
[1:42:00] | Shoot him. Now, please. | 射他! 现在! 拜托! |
[1:42:15] | My lords. | 议员们 议员们 议员们 |
[1:42:20] | The time has come… | 重要的时刻到了 |
[1:42:22] | …for only those who believe to remain. | 只有相信的人才能留下 |
[1:42:26] | Behold… | 有请… |
[1:42:27] | …Lord Blackwood. | Blackwood 阁下 |
[1:42:29] | [MURMURING] | |
[1:42:42] | You seem surprised. | 你们似乎很吃惊 |
[1:42:47] | I have returned from beyond the grave to fulfill England’s destiny… | 我从死亡的坟墓中归来 是为了改变英格兰的命运 |
[1:42:51] | …and extend the boundaries of this great empire. | 并将扩张.这伟大帝国的领土 |
[1:42:56] | [PEOPLE CHATTERING IN DISTANCE] | |
[1:42:58] | Listen to the rabble outside. | 听听外面的呼声 |
[1:43:00] | Listen… | 听… |
[1:43:02] | …to the fear. | 这恐惧 |
[1:43:04] | I will use that as a weapon… | 这是我控制他们的武器… |
[1:43:06] | …to control them… | 控制他们 |
[1:43:08] | …and then the world. | 也将助我统治世界 |
[1:43:14] | I’ve never seen anything like it. Look at this. | 我从没见过这样的设备 看这个 |
[1:43:20] | Specifically designed to prevent us from disarming it. | 这是特别设计的保护装置 防止被解除 |
[1:43:25] | These appear to be designed to receive a signal of some sort. | 这些元件 要接收某种信号 才会工作 |
[1:43:28] | Electromagnetic waves? | -电磁波? |
[1:43:30] | HOLMES: When triggered, the electrodes… | 当装置启动 设备会通电 |
[1:43:32] | …will send a charge converting the chemical into gas. | 把化学物品 转换成毒气 |
[1:43:34] | The gas will travel up that shaft and filter through the venti! Ation system… | 而这气体 通过上面的烟囱 由通风口 |
[1:43:38] | …that leads directly to Parliament. Within seconds… | 在几秒钟内 直接被送入国会议院 |
[1:43:41] | …the most powerful men in the world wi! I be choking on death. | 就会让全部议员 窒息而死 |
[1:43:44] | Blackwood must have some transmitter that he can activate remotely. | Blackwood .肯定有某种发射器 可远程遥控这个装置 |
[1:43:48] | Three minutes, 10 seconds. | 仅剩3分10秒 |
[1:43:50] | I will create an empire that will endure for millennia… | 我将开创一个千秋万代 |
[1:43:55] | …indestructible… | 不可战胜 |
[1:43:57] | …and eternal. | 永恒不朽的帝国 |
[1:43:59] | Move it. Move it. | 走啊! 走啊! |
[1:44:01] | We don’t actually have to disarm the device… | 也许我们不必解除装置 |
[1:44:03] | …we just have to remove the cylinders. | 只要把气瓶卸掉就行 |
[1:44:07] | Yes, except that they’re welded in. | 没错 他们都被焊接死了 |
[1:44:10] | What we need is a controlled explosion. | 我们需要炸开它 |
[1:44:14] | We’ll need a container to direct the blast. My clay pipe should service that ambition. | 我们需要一个容器来引爆 我的烟斗.应该派得上用场 |
[1:44:18] | [GRUNTS] | |
[1:44:26] | [GUN CLICKING EMPTY] | |
[1:44:35] | [IN FRENCH] | 你有..想念我吗? |
[1:44:38] | I rather wish you hadn’t done that, Irene. | 真希望你没开枪 Irene |
[1:44:42] | [BELL CHIMING] | |
[1:44:47] | On the 12th chime, I will summon the dark powers. | 在第12声钟.响起时 我将召唤黑暗力量 |
[1:44:52] | All those of you who are with me shall be protected. | 追随我的人 将会受到媲护 |
[1:44:57] | All others… | 其余的人 |
[1:44:58] | …will perish. | 将会灭亡 |
[1:45:07] | I need your pipe. | 把烟斗给我 |
[1:45:12] | Nut him! | 扁他 |
[1:45:39] | – Right. – What? | – 计划… – 什么? |
[1:45:40] | – Coat. – Got it. | – 外套 – 知道了! |
[1:46:20] | The new order… | 新的秩序… |
[1:46:23] | …begins now. | 由此开始 |
[1:46:30] | Woman. | 老女人!! |
[1:46:32] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么?! |
[1:46:34] | [POPS] | |
[1:46:35] | [GROANS] | |
[1:46:37] | That. | 那个 |
[1:46:49] | MAN: Apprehend Lord Coward. | 逮捕 Coward 大人! |
[1:46:53] | – Can you manage? – Course I can. | – 你能搞定吗 – 当然 |
[1:47:22] | Relax… | 别紧张! |
[1:47:24] | …l’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[1:48:18] | [SCREAMS] | |
[1:48:37] | Did you take a wrong turning somewhere? | 你迷路了吗 |
[1:48:42] | We’re safe now. | 我们现在安全了 |
[1:48:44] | Interesting assessment. | 有趣的任务 |
[1:48:48] | Run off. | 你走吧 |
[1:48:52] | I won’t be chasing you anymore. | 我再也不会 追捕你 |
[1:48:55] | Fare thee well. | 请保重 |
[1:49:02] | I don’t want to run anymore. | 我再也不想逃了 |
[1:49:07] | – I’ll tell you everything. – I wish you would. | 我会告诉你一切 我真希望你会 |
[1:49:33] | No! | 不!! |
[1:50:41] | There was never any magic. | 从来就没有所谓的魔法 |
[1:50:44] | Only conjuring tricks. | 只是变魔术的把戏而已 |
[1:50:50] | The simplest involved paying people off… | 最简单的就是贿赂 |
[1:50:53] | …like the guard who pretended to be possessed outside your cell. | 比如你让狱警在你面前 演一场戏 |
[1:50:56] | Your reputation and the inmates’ fear did the rest. | 剩下的就靠你的名声 和其它人的恐惧 |
[1:51:00] | Others required more elaborate preparations… | 其它的 就是精心的策划 |
[1:51:03] | …like the sandstone slab that covered your tomb. | 比如盖在你坟墓上的沙石板 |
[1:51:07] | You had it broken before your burial, then put back together using an adhesive. | 在你下葬前 就已经敲碎了 然后用某种材料粘合起来 再放回原位 |
[1:51:12] | An ancient Egyptian recipe, I believe… | 原料应该是出自 古埃及的秘方 |
[1:51:15] | …a mixture of egg and honey… | 鸡蛋和蜂蜜的混合物 |
[1:51:18] | …designed to be washed away by the rain. | 还很容易被雨水冲掉 |
[1:51:25] | Holmes! | Holmes! |
[1:51:26] | Arranging for your father to drown in his own bathtub… | 至于在浴室杀害你父亲 |
[1:51:29] | …required more modern science. | 则需要更现代的科学手段 |
[1:51:31] | Very clever of Reordan to find a paralytic… | 聪明的 Reordan 找到一个使人麻痹的法子 |
[1:51:34] | …that was activated by the combination of copper and water… | 需要铜与水的结合 |
[1:51:38] | …and was therefore undetectable once the bath water was drained. | 所以当水被放干之后 就不会被察觉到 |
[1:51:42] | That might’ve been a challenge for me… | 这对我来说 也是个高难度挑战 |
[1:51:44] | …had he not also tested it on some unfortunate amphibians. | 所以 Reordan 才需要在两栖类身上不断实验 |
[1:51:52] | The death of Standish was a real mystery… | 而史丹帝的死 一直是个谜团 |
[1:51:55] | …until you used the same compound to blow up the wharf. | 直到你用同样的化合物 去炸那个码头 |
[1:52:00] | An odorless, tasteless flammable liquid… | 一种无色无味的 易燃液体 点燃后 |
[1:52:03] | …yet it burned with an unusual pinkish hue. | 发出罕见的粉色光芒 |
[1:52:07] | Did Standish mistake it for rain as he entered the temple? | 史丹帝 去圣殿的路上肯定被雨淋湿了 |
[1:52:12] | All it took was a spark. | 于是只需要一点火花 |
[1:52:18] | A simple rigged bullet in his gun. | 一颗在他枪里 简单动过手脚的子弹 |
[1:52:21] | Ingenious. | ….构思精妙 |
[1:52:23] | Like all great performers, you saved your piece de resistance for the end: | 像所有伟大的演员一样 好戏总留在后头 |
[1:52:26] | A chemica! Weapon distil! Ed from cyanide and refined in the bellies of swine. | 一个从氰化物蒸馏来的 化学武器 而且.还在猪肚里提炼 |
[1:52:31] | Had it worked… | 如果启动 |
[1:52:33] | …your followers in Parliament would have watched unharmed… | 议会里你的追随者都会安然无恙 |
[1:52:36] | …as their colleagues were dying around them. | 但他的同僚们都会中毒身亡 |
[1:52:39] | They didn’t know you’d given them the antidote. | 他们不知道 你给了他们解药 |
[1:52:41] | Instead, they would’ve believed it was magic… | 反而他们会相信 那是魔法! |
[1:52:44] | …and that you’d harnessed the ultimate power. | 而且也相信 你已完全掌控了这种力量 |
[1:52:47] | And the world would’ve followed, fear being the most powerful weapon of all. | 而世人也将沉服 因为恐惧是最强大的武器 |
[1:52:51] | [CREAKING] | |
[1:52:52] | You’d better hope that it’s nothing more than superstition… | 你最好祈祷那仅仅只是迷信 |
[1:52:55] | …as you performed all the rituals perfectly. | 因为每场仪式 都有你存在的完美证据 |
[1:52:58] | The devil is due a soul, I’d say. | 我会说 魔鬼就在你的灵魂里 |
[1:53:03] | For God’s sake, Holmes, cut me loose. | 看在上帝的份上! Holmes 帮我解开绳子 |
[1:53:14] | [METAL CREAKING] | |
[1:53:15] | HOLMES: First, the world will see you for what you are. A fraud. | 首先 世人将认清你的真面目 一个骗子 |
[1:53:21] | Then you’ll be hanged. | – 然后我保证 你这次会被准确地执行绞刑 – |
[1:53:22] | Properly, this time. | 要在这里绑我回去 |
[1:53:24] | It’s a long journey from here to the rope. | 可是条漫漫长路 |
[1:53:44] | [YELLING] | |
[1:53:48] | [GRUNTS] | |
[1:54:18] | I’ve never woken up in handcuffs before. | 我从来没被拷着醒来过 |
[1:54:22] | I have. | 我有过 |
[1:54:24] | Naked. | 呃… 还是全裸的 |
[1:54:28] | [THUNDER RUMBLING] | |
[1:54:30] | ADLER: Storm’s coming. | 暴风雨要来了 |
[1:54:32] | HOLMES: Well, we’ve still got a moment. | 不过…我们还有一点时间 |
[1:54:40] | – Moriarty … Moriarty. | |
[1:54:41] | What? | – 什么? |
[1:54:43] | That’s his name. | 他的名字 |
[1:54:46] | And he is a professor. | 而且他是个教授 |
[1:54:50] | Everyone has a weak spot… | 每个人都有个弱点 |
[1:54:52] | …and he found mine. | 而他找到了我的弱点 |
[1:54:56] | Where was it, precisely? | 是什么? 说清楚点 |
[1:55:09] | – Please don’t underestimate him. – Mm. | 千万不要低估他 |
[1:55:12] | He’s just as brilliant as you are… | 他跟你一样聪明 |
[1:55:15] | …and infinitely more devious. | 而且无比狡猾 |
[1:55:17] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[1:55:36] | You’ll miss me, Sherlock. | 你会想我吗? Sherlock |
[1:55:40] | Sadly… | 很遗憾….. |
[1:55:42] | …yes. | 会 |
[1:56:10] | WATSON: Just keep it under your hat. | |
[1:56:12] | DRIVER: Afternoon, sir. I put the notebooks in this one, sir. | – 下午好 先生 我把你的笔记放这里了 |
[1:56:15] | WATSON: Thank you. – What’s in these, John? | – 谢谢! – 里面是什么? John -草稿? |
[1:56:17] | Scribbles. | – 草稿 |
[1:56:18] | – Scribbles? – Notes. | -草稿?- 笔记本 |
[1:56:20] | MARY: They’re your adventures. I’d like to read them. | – 你的冒险纪事?我很想读一读 |
[1:56:22] | [WATSON CHUCKLES] | |
[1:56:29] | Come on, what’s wrong? | – 怎么了? |
[1:56:31] | Do you think he’s come to terms with you leaving? | – 你认为他会最终妥协 让你离开吗 |
[1:56:33] | Mary, look at the ring he’s given us. | Mary 看他送给我们的戒指 |
[1:56:37] | Now, five minutes here and we’ll go home. | 等我五分钟 我们就回家 |
[1:56:40] | Our home. | 回我们的家 |
[1:56:41] | Get up those stairs. | 上楼吧 |
[1:56:44] | [KNOCKING] | |
[1:56:51] | Don’t worry, dear. | 别担心.亲爱的 |
[1:56:53] | Suicide is not in his repertoire. | 自杀行为不是他的看家本领 |
[1:56:55] | He’s far too fond of himself for that. | 他不可能做那种事 |
[1:56:58] | Holmes! Holmes. | |
[1:57:01] | Oh. Good afternoon. | 喔! 下午好 |
[1:57:03] | I was trying to deduce the manner in which Blackwood survived his execution. | 我是在尝试推论 布雷克伍德 在绞刑中幸存的方法 |
[1:57:08] | Clearing your good name, as it were. | 这会让思路变得清晰 |
[1:57:10] | But it had a surprisingly soporific effect… | 很奇怪这对我有催眠作用 |
[1:57:13] | …and I was carried off in the arms of Morpheus like a caterpillar in a cocoon. | 然后 我在睡神的怀抱中被吵醒了 就像蚕蛹在茧里一样 |
[1:57:17] | Good afternoon, dear. | 下午好 亲爱的 |
[1:57:18] | WATSON: Get on with it, Holmes. | – 继续说下去, Holmes – |
[1:57:20] | Cleverly concealed in the hangman’s knot was a hook. | 刽子手在打结处 精巧的隐藏了一个勾子 |
[1:57:24] | Oh, dear, my legs have fallen asleep. I should come down. | 喔! 天啊! 我两条腿都麻了 或许我该下来了 |
[1:57:27] | John, shouldn’t we help him down? | – John ,我们不应该帮他下来吗? |
[1:57:29] | No, no, no, I hate to cut him off midstream. | – 不 不 我不喜欢打断他 |
[1:57:31] | Carry on. | 继续说 |
[1:57:34] | Well, the executioner attached it to a harness… | 侩子手给他穿了个特殊的马甲 |
[1:57:36] | …allowing the weight to be distributed around the waist… | 因此得以使重量分散到腰部 |
[1:57:39] | …and the neck to remain intact. | 而且…脖子却完好无损 |
[1:57:42] | My Lord, I can’t feel my cheeks. Might we continue this at ground level? | 上帝 我的脸麻木了 我们可以下来再说吗? |
[1:57:45] | Holmes – How did you manage it, Holmes? | – 你是怎么做到的? |
[1:57:47] | I managed it with braces, belts and a coat hook. | 我用背带、皮带和衣帽勾 完成的 |
[1:57:52] | Please, my tongue is going, I’ll be of no use to you at all. | – 求你 Watson .我舌头快没知觉了 |
[1:57:55] | – Worse things could happen. – John. | – 还会更糟糕吗 – John |
[1:57:59] | Yet none of this explains Blackwood’s lack of pulse. | – 但这些无法解释 Blackwood 没有脉搏 |
[1:58:02] | HOLMES: Right. | – 是的 |
[1:58:04] | Now, the medical mystery. We must restore your reputation, Watson. | 现在 来解释这个医学之谜 我们得恢复你的名声. Watson |
[1:58:09] | There is a toxin refined from the nectar of the rhododendron ponticum. | 有一种毒药 是从杜鹃花蜜中提取出的 |
[1:58:13] | ! t’s infamous in the region of Turkey bordering the Black Sea… | 在土耳其 和黑海地区非常有名 |
[1:58:17] | …for its ability to induce an apparently mortal paralysis. | 由于它能引起 明显的假死瘫痪现象 |
[1:58:20] | Enough to mislead a medical mind even as well-trained as your own. | 足够误导像你这样既精明.又训练有术的医生 |
[1:58:24] | — It’s known as… – What’s wrong with Gladstone? | – 在当地叫做… – Gladstone .怎么了? |
[1:58:26] | HOLMES: – Mad honey disease. | …【狂蜂病】 |
[1:58:28] | Oh, he’s demonstrating the very effect I’ve just described. | 它有效地证明了我刚才的描述 |
[1:58:32] | He doesn’t mind. | 它不会介意 |
[1:58:36] | Mary, don’t worry, he’s seen far worse. | Mary 别担心 它经历过更惨的 |
[1:58:39] | CLARK: Mr. Holmes? | Holmes先生? |
[1:58:43] | Doctor. Miss Mary. | 医生, Mary 小姐… |
[1:58:45] | Sir, Inspector Lestrade asks that you come with me right away. | 先生 Lestrade 督察 要你们马上跟我走 |
[1:58:49] | – What is it is this time, Clarkie? – It’s one of our sergeants, sir. | – 这次又怎么了 Clarkie – 我们的一位巡警员死了 先生 |
[1:58:52] | He went missing the day you stopped Lord Blackwood. | 你抓住 Blackwood 那天 他从下水道失踪了 |
[1:58:55] | ! ‘m afraid sewage workers found his body just this morning, sir. | 管道清理工 今天上午发现了他的尸体 先生 |
[1:58:59] | We believe the sergeant was our first man on the scene. | 我们相信 这位警员是第一个到现场的… |
[1:59:02] | Can I help you, officer? | 需要帮忙吗? 先生 |
[1:59:05] | Shot in the head. | …头部中枪 |
[1:59:07] | Was it a small caliber bullet? | – 是小口径子弹吗? |
[1:59:10] | Yes. | – 是的 |
[1:59:13] | Were there powder burns on his eyebrows? | – 他眉毛上是否有火药灼伤? |
[1:59:16] | Indeed, sir. | – 的确如此,先生 |
[1:59:19] | Point blank range? | 近距离 |
[1:59:21] | Moriarty | Moriarty. |
[1:59:24] | Professor Moriarty. | Moriarty 教授 |
[1:59:28] | MARY: Oh, there’s a good boy. | 乖孩子….醒了! |
[1:59:30] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 没事了 |
[1:59:33] | Where is Blackwood’s device now? | – Blackwood 的装置 现在在哪 – |
[1:59:35] | Secret Service have it, sir. They’ve taken over the case. | 特勤部带走了,先生- 他们已经接管这个案子 – |
[1:59:39] | I’d wager there’s a piece missing. | 我打赌那装置少了一样东西 |
[1:59:43] | So Moriarty was after a piece of the machine… | 所以 Moriarty . 在追踪那机器 少掉的部分 |
[1:59:46] | …not the poison. | 而不是那个化学毒药 |
[1:59:48] | There’s nothing more elusive than an obvious fact. | 这就显而易见 |
[1:59:50] | The wire-free invention was the game all along. | 无线电部件才是他的目标 |
[1:59:53] | And Adler was just the diversion. | 而 Adler 小姐 只是转移我们的视线 |
[1:59:56] | He knew! ‘d chase her, heaving the machine accessible. | 他知道我会去追她 从而轻松的搬走机器 |
[1:59:58] | A technology of that kind wou! D be worth an untold fortune. | 无线电技术 是一笔无穷的财富 |
[2:00:03] | Imagine being able to control any device… | 想像一下 你可以通过电磁波 |
[2:00:05] | …simply by sending a command via radio waves. | 远程控制任何装置 |
[2:00:09] | It’s the future, Watson. | 那就是未来, Watson |
[2:00:12] | [KNOCKING] | |
[2:00:14] | I’ve loaded the last of your boxes, sir. | 我把最后一箱装上车了 先生 |
[2:00:20] | – Well… – Well… | |
[2:00:21] | [GLADSTONE GROANS] | |
[2:00:22] | MARY: Gladstone. – Stop him before he gets to the front door. | Gladstone 在它跑到门口前 抓住它 |
[2:00:26] | Clarkie HOLMES: Clarkie. | |
[2:00:30] | Case reopened. | 重新立案 |