英文名称:Police Academy 4 Citizens on Patrol
年代:1987
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | Take it, brother. | 接着来 哥们 |
[01:57] | Let me break you. | 打倒你! |
[02:02] | Man, that was funky. | 嗨 这真可怕! |
[03:05] | – Fore! – Well, I guess the meeting’s started. | – 前面注意! – 噢 我猜会议已经开始了 |
[03:10] | – Howdy, sir? – Mahoney! Jones! | – 您好 长官! – 马霍尼! 琼斯! |
[03:14] | Thank you, Sweetchuck. | 谢谢 斯威特查克 |
[03:17] | I’ve had the most wonderful newsabout my new program. | 关于我的新计划我得到了极棒极棒的消息 |
[03:26] | – What new program is that, sir? – My citizens on patrol. | – 长官 是什么新计划? – 全市公民作为警察巡逻计划 |
[03:30] | I call it C.O.P. for short. | 简单点 我叫它”全民警察” |
[03:32] | Has a nice policey ring to it,don’t you think? | 不错的警察团体 你们说呢? |
[03:34] | What is C.O.P., sir? | 什么是”全民警察” 长官? |
[03:39] | What is the most frustrating thingabout police work? | 警察工作最让人感到灰心丧气的是什么? |
[03:42] | – Not being able to carry hand grenades. – Separate locker rooms, sir. | – 不给配备手榴弹 – 隔离室 长官 |
[03:45] | Icky blue uniforms. | 令人作呕的蓝制服 |
[03:47] | I always thoughtthat the most frustrating thing was that… | 我一直认为最让人泄气的事情是… |
[03:50] | we couldn’t be everywhere at onceto solve every crime. | 我们不能立刻赶到所有的犯罪现场去解决所有的犯罪 |
[03:53] | So the public ends upthinking of us as enemies. | 所以最终公众会把我们当作敌人 |
[03:57] | Wouldn’t it be wonderfulif we could all be friends? | 如果他们能把我们所有人都看作朋友该有多好啊! |
[04:01] | Officer Mahoney, please come in. | 啊 马霍尼警官 请进来 |
[04:04] | Have some lemonade. I love lemonade. | 来点柠檬水 我喜欢喝柠檬水 |
[04:07] | – Not too tart, not – – – Too sweet, just good. | – 别太酸了 别… – …太甜了 嗯 不错 |
[04:17] | So C.O.P. isa community action program, sir. | 所以”全民警察”是一项社会行动计划 长官 |
[04:20] | – Like Neighborhood Watch? – More. Much more! | – 就象邻里监督组织? – 更强! 更棒! |
[04:25] | We show the community that we care. | 我们向公众显示我们的关心 |
[04:27] | We train volunteers in crime detection,in first – aid and…. | 我们训练志愿者们如何进行犯罪侦查如何进行急救 还有、还有… |
[04:32] | – And it’s a great idea, sir. – But we need citizen support. | – 还有这是个不错的主意 长官 – 但我们需要公众的支持 |
[04:36] | With all this neighborhood crime,I’m sure you’ll get it. | 周边的犯罪活动会让您得到他们的支持的 |
[04:39] | – Fore! – Right. What if we were to…. | – 前面注意! – 没错 如果我们… |
[04:43] | What was that? | 如果什么? |
[04:45] | I believe brother Sweetchuckis suggesting… | 我相信斯威特查克兄弟想建议… |
[04:48] | we recruit in our old neighborhood. | 我们在我们附近招募新兵 |
[04:50] | Excellent. We have the full supportof the Mayor… | 好主意! 我们有市长的全力支持… |
[04:53] | and best of all, the Governor of the statewants me to unveil the program… | 最棒的是 州长希望我下月… |
[04:57] | at the end ofthe International Police Seminar… | 在英国举行的国际警察大会的最后… |
[05:01] | next month in England. | 把这一计划公诸于众 |
[05:03] | While I attend the seminar… | 在我参会的时候… |
[05:05] | you, my good friends… | 你们 我的好朋友们… |
[05:08] | will put C.O.P. into action. | 将把”全民警察”计划付诸实施 |
[05:11] | It will change community relationsall around the world. | 这将改善全世界的警民关系 |
[05:16] | The Lassard Method. | 拉萨方法 |
[05:19] | It rolls nicely off the tongue,don’t you think? | 听起来不错 是吧? |
[05:22] | Hi! What did I miss? | 嗨 我错过了什么? |
[05:30] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:45] | Capt. Harris,Police Commissioner Hurst is here. | 哈里斯上尉 赫斯特委员来了 |
[05:48] | You want to see him? | 您想见他吗? |
[05:49] | No. Send him packing. | 不 把他赶走 |
[05:53] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官! |
[05:54] | – Proctor! – Yes, sir? | – 学监! – 什么事 长官? |
[05:56] | Send the Commissioner in immediately. | 立即把他请进来 |
[05:59] | – I thought you said to send him packing. – Immediately! | – 我想您说要把他赶走 – 马上! |
[06:02] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官! |
[06:05] | Nincompoop. | 没用的东西 |
[06:08] | Commissioner. | 委员 |
[06:11] | – You have a problem, Capt. Harris? – Yes, sir. | – 你有问题 哈里斯上尉? – 是的 长官 |
[06:14] | Commissioner, I am extremely concernedwith this memorandum from Lassard… | 委员先生 我对这张从拉萨那里来的传单非常关心… |
[06:19] | about his C.O.P. program. | 关于他的”全民警察”计划 |
[06:23] | Citizens doing police work?An asinine idea. | 让市民去做警察工作? 多蠢的想法 |
[06:27] | If this goes through, no policeman’s job,no policeman’s paycheck, will be safe. | 如果这被通过 警察的工作、薪水都将没有保证 |
[06:32] | Are you through, Captain? | 你是不是不想干了? |
[06:33] | The Governor of this state thinksthat this program is absolutely brilliant. | 州长认为这个计划非常的有创意 |
[06:39] | So until he changes his mind,that’s what you and I think, too. | 如果他改变主意我就会同意你的看法 |
[06:43] | Agreed? | 没意见吧? |
[06:45] | – Yes, sir. – Good. | – 没有 长官 – 很好 |
[06:54] | You were right.You should have sent him packing. | 您一开始很英明您真应该把他赶走 |
[06:56] | I don’t give a damnwhat the Governor or the Mayor thinks. | 我才不在乎州长跟市长会怎么想 |
[07:00] | Lassard’s program is a mistake… | 拉萨的计划是个错误… |
[07:04] | and anyone who thinks otherwiseis wrong. | 任何同意他的想法都是错的 |
[07:09] | Pure and simple. | 完全错误 |
[07:11] | Don’t touch those! | 别碰它! |
[07:13] | Don’t you ever touch my ballswithout asking! | 我看你再敢不经我允许就碰我的球! |
[07:33] | You’re gonna have to leave.I’ll call the police. I mean it. | 请你离开这我会报警! 我是认真的 |
[07:37] | Okay, I’m going. I’m out of here. | 行、行 我这就走 离开这 |
[07:41] | Wait a minute. I am the police. | 等会儿 我就是警察 |
[07:44] | – No, you’re not. – That’s me. I’m here to speak about C.O.P. | – 不 你不是 – 我是 我来这想谈一下”全民警察”计划 |
[07:52] | I’m sorry. I didn’t….Without the uniform on – – | 抱歉 我没有…没有警服… |
[07:55] | Regular human clothesmake people more comfortable. | 便装会使公民感觉更舒服 |
[08:00] | Hi, ladies. Let’s do some poetry! | 嗨 女士们 我们来作诗吧! |
[08:12] | I got to go to my in – laws’for dinner tonight. | 我今晚得去丈人家吃晚饭 |
[08:16] | You want to come? | 你想来吗? |
[08:19] | Officer Hightower,I’m here to join the new C.O.P. Program. | 高塔警官 我来参加”全民警察”计划 |
[08:23] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[08:24] | Yeah, you used tobounce me on your knee. | 认识 你曾让我坐在你的腿上玩 |
[08:27] | – I did? – Yeah. Little Tommy Conklin. | – 我有过吗? – 当然! 小汤米·康克林 |
[08:29] | – But now they call me House. – Tommy Conklin. | – 但现在他们叫我大房子 – 汤米·康克林 |
[08:34] | Sure. Welcome aboard.You can register right over there. | 想起来了 欢迎你你可以到那边去登记 |
[08:51] | “Blind mouth that scare themselves | “惊恐的人儿啊紧闭了双唇 |
[08:56] | “know how to hold a sheep – hook | “除了一根牧羊杖啊 |
[09:00] | “Or have learned aught else at least | “他一无所有 |
[09:04] | “that to the faithful Herdsmansart belongs! “ | “这就是忠诚的牧羊人生命的——归宿” |
[09:20] | That was exciting. | 喔 真振奋人心! |
[09:22] | We have an Officer Zed,who’s here to tell us… | 下面泽得警官将向我们宣布… |
[09:25] | a little bit about a new police program.So won’t you…. | 一项新的警界计划请… |
[09:33] | Thank you very much. | 非、非常感谢 |
[09:37] | I’m sorry.I’m an emotional, sensitive guy… | 对不起我是一个很情绪化而且敏感的人… |
[09:42] | and that part about the sheep – hookjust tore my heart right out. | 牧羊杖那部分把我的心完全撕碎了 |
[09:47] | I have my own poemthat I prepared for you today. | 我今天也准备了一首诗 |
[09:50] | “Gene, Gene made a machine… | “吉恩、吉恩造了台机器… |
[09:54] | “and Joe, Joe made it go. | “乔、乔使它转起… |
[09:56] | “l blew a fartand blew the whole damn thing apart.” | “我放了个屁一个把它们全震烂的屁” |
[10:03] | What is he saying? | 他在说什么? |
[10:07] | I didn’t write it. | 我没把它写下来 |
[10:09] | Okay, I’d like to talk to youabout what we’re here for… | 好吧 我现在想告诉你们我来这里的目的… |
[10:13] | and that’s for me to pitchthe new C.O.P. program to you. | 把”全民警察”计划扔给你们 |
[10:16] | Perhaps a few of you ladiesmight be interested in it. | 可能你们中的一些人会对些感兴趣 |
[10:21] | So the bartender asked the organ grinder,”Hey, does your monkey sing any opera?” | 于是酒吧招待问街头的手风琴师”嘿 你的猴子能唱歌剧吗? “ |
[10:26] | And I said, “Nope. | 我说:”不 |
[10:28] | “But if you hit me on the head,I’ll sing Yankee Doodle. “ | “但如果你在我的脑袋上来一拳我会给你唱《美国傻瓜》” |
[10:38] | It’s so nice to have my familyall back together again. | 噢 一家人团聚在一起真棒! |
[10:45] | – Can you pass the lettuce, Pop? – Sure, honey. Here you go. | – 爸爸 能把生菜给我递过来吗? – 当然 宝贝儿 给你 |
[10:49] | – Thanks, Pop. – You’re welcome. Hey, listen… | – 谢谢 爸爸 – 别客气 嘿 听着… |
[10:51] | did I tell you I’m gonna jointhat Citizen On Patrol thing? | 我跟你们说我要参加”全民警察”计划了吗? |
[10:54] | That would be a great idea.I’d be proud to have you at the precinct. | 太棒了!我会为此地有你而骄傲的 |
[10:58] | I’ll take some more greens, Bud. | 我要再来点蔬菜 巴德 |
[11:00] | – Dad. – Yeah? | – 爸爸 – 什么事? |
[11:02] | I don’t think you should sign up.There are already three of us on the force. | 我觉得你不该去我们家已经有三个警察了 |
[11:06] | – It’s going to look like favoritism. – That’s not it. | – 会有人认为这是徇私不会的 |
[11:10] | That’s not it at all. You just don’t thinkI’m fast enough anymore, do you? | 一点也不会你觉得我不再敏捷了 是吗? |
[11:18] | I don’t think that’s it, do you, Tack? | 一点都不 对吧 塔克? |
[11:20] | It has nothing to do with being fast.Now, that was fast. | 这跟敏捷没关系这才是 |
[11:26] | You know, that was fast. | 嗯 不错 |
[11:30] | But that’s hard. | 但这招更酷 |
[11:35] | Excuse me. | 过一下 |
[11:38] | I think Bud hurt Pop’s feelings. | 我觉得巴德伤了爸爸的感情 |
[11:50] | Oh, you two. | 噢 你们俩 |
[11:57] | Oh, well, who wants pie? | 噢 谁想要派? |
[12:05] | – I was just trying to help. – You hurt my arm. | – 我只是想帮你一下 – 你伤了我的胳膊 |
[12:08] | – I’ll hand the rest out. Hi. – Hi. | – 我会把剩下的发出去 嗨 – 嗨 |
[12:10] | Could I interest youin the new citizens program? | 您对我们新的”全民警察”计划感兴趣吗? |
[12:14] | – No, I don’t think so. – No, thanks. | – 不 一点也不 – 噢 谢谢 |
[12:16] | – We’ll take the stairs. – Thanks, just the same. | – 我们走楼梯 – 谢谢 |
[12:18] | Excuse me! | 等一下! |
[12:21] | Would you be interestedin the new citizens program? | 您对我们新的”全民警察”计划感兴趣吗? |
[12:25] | – Yes, in fact, we didn’t hear you right. – Sure, here. | – 是的 事实上 刚才我们没听清 – 很好 拿着 |
[12:30] | – Why don’t you hand the rest of them out? – Thank you very much. Goodbye, sir. | – 你们为什么不把这些传单分发一下? – 非常感谢 再见 先生 |
[12:39] | – Arnie, where are you going? – Home. I got a boatload of stuff to do. | – 阿尼 哪去? – 回家 我有一筐的事情要做 |
[12:43] | I got a term paper due tomorrow,and a history test. | 我明天必须写完学期报告 还要考历史 |
[12:46] | I got to help my father clean the cellar,and I have to do the dishes tonight. | 我要帮我爸爸打扫酒窖 晚上还要洗碗 |
[12:51] | What are you doing? | 你什么事? |
[12:52] | – I’ll get the guys and hang out at the mall. – Let’s go. | – 我想去购物中心那边找那些家伙 – 走 |
[13:01] | I thought I told you guys,no skateboarding in my district. | 我想我跟你们说过 我的地盘上不许玩滑板 |
[13:04] | This isn’t skateboarding, Sergeant.This is carrying skateboards. | 我没有玩滑板 警官 我只是拿着滑板 |
[13:12] | This is skateboarding. | 这才是玩滑板 |
[14:36] | – We got to check this out, you guys. – Take it easy. | – 我们去那看看 – 慢走 |
[14:39] | We’ll see you later. | 再见 |
[14:49] | I’ll see you later.I want to check out these guys. | 再见我想看会这些家伙表演 |
[14:51] | All right, I’ll be back. | 好的 我一会儿回来 |
[15:13] | Hey, Sarge, look at that. | 嘿 军士 看那 |
[15:15] | Kyle, that skateboard punk. Let’s nail him. | 凯尔 那个玩滑板的小阿飞 盯住他 |
[15:19] | Boy, you sure give them a hard time. | 嘿 你会让他们有的瞧的 |
[15:21] | Yeah. Fun, isn’t it? | 当然 很有趣吧? |
[15:30] | You don’t listen, do you, Kyle? | 你不听话 是不是 凯尔? |
[15:33] | I was shoppingfor Capt. Harris’ birthday present. | 我在为哈里斯上尉买生日礼物 |
[15:35] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 真的 |
[15:37] | Shop somewhere else. | 换个地方买去 |
[15:40] | Your Honor…. | 法官… |
[15:44] | Here, Judge. Stop him! Hold up! | 您的 法官 抓住他! 拦住他! |
[15:47] | Excuse me, pardon me.Excuse me, my fault. | 对不起 对不起 让一下对不起 我的错 |
[15:51] | – Watch it! – Stop! Stop that skateboarder! Hold it! | – 当心! – 站住! 拦住那个玩滑板的! 别让他走! |
[15:57] | I can do that, that handstand stuff. | 我也能这样 头朝下 |
[16:00] | I just hate itwhen the change falls out of my pocket. | 我恨倒立零钱会从我的兜里掉出来 |
[16:06] | Hey, man,I think these guys want to talk to you. | 嘿 那个人想跟你说话 |
[16:12] | Hold it! | 拦住他! |
[16:14] | Capt. Harris will hear about this! | 我会告诉哈里斯上尉的! |
[16:41] | Come. | 进来 |
[16:43] | – Sir. – Copeland, what the hell happened to you? | – 长官 – 科普兰 出什么事了? |
[16:46] | Some skateboard punksstarted a riot at the mall. | 一些玩滑板的小阿飞在商业街制造混乱 |
[16:49] | Bring them in here. | 把他们带来 |
[16:51] | – They got away. – They got away? | – 他们跑了 – 跑了? |
[16:53] | – I did the best I could, sir. – It wasn’t enough, was it, Copeland? | – 我尽全力了 长官 – 这不够 知道吗 科普兰! |
[16:58] | – No, sir. – I’ll handle these punks personally. | – 知道 长官 – 我来亲手解决一下这些小流氓 |
[17:01] | – Yes, sir. – I want three patrol cars… | – 是 长官 – 我要三辆警车… |
[17:03] | dissecting the neighborhood.Copeland, my hat! | 把这片儿管住科普兰 我的帽子! |
[17:05] | – Yes, sir. – You, radio – alert all motorcycle units. | – 是 长官 – 你 呼叫所有的摩托骑警 |
[17:08] | I want a chopper in the air.Spot these boys on the ground. | 我要你们撒开大网把那些小兔崽子们当场抓住! |
[17:11] | Proctor, ride with me. | 学监 跟着我 |
[17:12] | – Now, Proctor, move it! – Coming, sir. | – 动起来 快! – 来了 长官 |
[17:21] | Be right there! | 马上来! |
[17:30] | There they go! | 他们往那边走了! |
[17:32] | Back it up. Quiet! | 倒车 小声点! |
[17:35] | I said quiet, dickhead. | 我说了 小声点 白痴! |
[17:40] | We’ve got them now. | 我们就要把他们抓住了 |
[17:54] | I know they came in here. | 我知道他们来过这 |
[18:10] | Unit 6 to Capt. Harris.We’ve got them at the end of the alley. | 6号车呼叫哈里斯上尉我们在小巷一端发现他们 |
[18:13] | I got you now! | 抓住你们了! |
[18:15] | You hold them right there. We’re coming. | 控制住他们 我们马上到 |
[18:21] | Copeland, have you got them? | 科普兰 抓住他们了吗? |
[18:23] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.I’m Carey Mahoney of the Police Academy. | 女士们先生们 晚上好!我是警察学校的凯瑞·马霍尼 |
[18:28] | Thank you. Thank you very much.Please. Thank you. You’re too kind. | 谢谢 非常感谢 真是太感谢了 你们真热情 |
[18:39] | It’s Harris. Haul ass. Go. | 是哈里斯 还有他的笨帮手 快! |
[18:48] | I got you, you little punks. | 我要抓住你们 你们这些小阿飞 |
[18:51] | Freeze, you little hoodlums.Get your hands off my ass, Proctor. | 不许动 你们两个小流氓!把你的手从我的屁股上拿开! |
[18:56] | Get away, Proctor. | 滚开 学监! |
[19:13] | No. Don’t shake the fence. | 不! 别摇栅栏! |
[19:22] | Oh, shit. No! | 噢 混蛋! 不! |
[19:29] | The purpose of this program… | 这项计划的目的… |
[19:31] | is to develop a better working relationshipbetween us, the police… | 是为了形成更好的工作关系 在我们警方与… |
[19:36] | When he says, “Okay, boys and girls,”we’re all gonna…. | 当他说到”好了 姑娘们、小伙们”的时候我们就… |
[19:41] | …and you, the community. | …与你们 社会公民之间 |
[19:46] | Stop! Stop right there! | 停下! 停下! 给我停下! |
[19:53] | You see, the great thing is, this is a first. | 而且最重要的是 这是前所未有的 |
[19:56] | The Police Academy has offered to trainyou citizens to better protect yourselves. | 警察学校负责对你们的培训使得你们能更好地保护自己 |
[20:00] | – You’ll be trendsetters. – Do we get to pack heat? | – 你们会成为领导新潮的人 – 我们会有枪吗? |
[20:03] | Heat – – | 枪—— |
[20:11] | Stop those little punks! Stop them! | 抓住那些小流氓! 抓住他们! |
[20:16] | You’re under arrest! | 你们被捕了 |
[20:22] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[20:24] | Who’s laughing now, you little twits? | 谁笑呢? 你们两个傻瓜! |
[20:27] | And your clothes make me want to puke.I’ll tell you that right now. | 你们的衣服让我恶心!我会马上让你们明白明白 |
[20:30] | – Capt. Harris! – Well, well, Mahoney. | – 哈里斯上尉! – 噢 噢 是马霍尼 |
[20:34] | – It’s been a long time, sir. – So it has. | – 好久不见 长官 – 可不是 |
[20:37] | Well, Motormouth Jones. | 还有快嘴琼斯 |
[20:40] | Anyone ever tell youyou’ve got a great tailor, sir? | 有人向您说过您的裁缝很棒吗 长官? |
[20:43] | I mentioned that just last week. | 我上周就说过 |
[20:45] | Has anyone told you, Mahoney,that you’re still a little pissant? | 马霍尼 有人对你说过你还是个尿裤子的小屁孩儿吗? |
[20:50] | – No one whose opinion matters, sir. – What did Arnie and Kyle do? | – 别人的看法无关紧要 长官 – 阿尼和凯尔做了什么? |
[20:54] | You know those clowns?I should have figured. | 你认识这两个小丑? 我早该猜到 |
[20:58] | Your little pals wrecked a police car,destroyed a shopping mall… | 你的两个小朋友毁了一辆警车还有购物中心… |
[21:03] | harassed citizens, resisted arrest. | 骚扰公众 还使劲反抗 |
[21:05] | Go easy, Captain. They’re just wacky kids. | 放松点 上尉 他们只是些疯疯颠颠的小孩儿 |
[21:08] | We’ll see how those wacky kidslike it in jail. | 哼 我们倒要看看他们在监狱里还怎么疯疯颠颠 |
[21:14] | In all my years on the bench,I have seen all sorts of public disorder. | 我在这个位置上这么多年见过各式各样的扰乱公共罪 |
[21:18] | Young people must learn to conform… | 年轻人应该学会如何去遵守… |
[21:20] | to the standards and lawsof civilized society. | 文明社会的规范与法律 |
[21:24] | In reviewing the testimonyand taking into account… | 根据证词 再考虑到… |
[21:27] | your disregardfor public and private property… | 你们对于公共与私人财产的漠视… |
[21:31] | I can reach only one decision: | 我只能出一个结论: |
[21:36] | Guilty as hell. | 罪恶滔天! |
[21:40] | You flushed me down the toilet! | 你! 你想把我毁掉! |
[21:44] | Before you pass sentence – – | 在你们被宣判之前… |
[21:45] | They’re gonna send me to jail,and some fat, hairy guy is gonna – – | 他们想把我送进监狱!然后那些肥胖的、浑身是毛的家伙就要… |
[21:48] | – May I approach the bench, Your Honor? – Yes, Sergeant. | – 我能到台前跟您说几句话吗 法官大人? – 可以 中士 |
[21:52] | Sir, do we want to expose these boys,these children to a prison environment? | 法官大人 我们真的要把这些孩子送到监狱里吗? |
[21:57] | – Yes. – May I run my own court, Captain? | – 是的 – 上尉 能不能让我管理自己的法庭? |
[22:00] | – You’ve got a better idea? – Yes, I do, sir. | – 你有更好的主意吗? – 是的 法官大人 |
[22:03] | Comdt. Lassard has initiateda new community relations program. | 拉萨指挥官发起了一项新的公共关系计划 |
[22:06] | Why not assign these kids… | 为什么不让这些孩子… |
[22:08] | to that programas a form of alternate sentencing? | 通过参加这项计划而替代受刑呢? |
[22:11] | – That’s ridiculous! – I’ll be the judge of that. | – 这太荒唐了! – 我会判定的 |
[22:14] | I…. Excuse me. | 我…打扰一下 |
[22:17] | I like the sound of thiscommunity relations gig. | 我对这项计划很有兴趣 |
[22:21] | Milt Butterworth,defender of the common man. | 我是米尔特·巴特尔沃斯 普通人的辩护律师 |
[22:24] | Your Honor, look at this list of complaints. | 法官大人 看看控诉清单吧! |
[22:28] | And I quote you directly, sir, when I say – – | 让我直接来引用您的话说就是… |
[22:43] | Gee, sir, I thought you only gotcontempt of court for opening your mouth. | 嘿 长官 我觉得你一张嘴就是在蔑视法庭 |
[22:50] | Mahoney, I’m warning you. | 马霍尼 我警告你 |
[22:52] | You keep Lassard’s C.O.Psout of my precinct. | 在我的地盘上别想实行拉萨的计划 |
[22:55] | You don’t understandwhat I’m trying to do. | 长官 您不明白我所要做的 |
[22:57] | I understandexactly what you’re trying to do. | 我清楚得很 |
[23:00] | Just keep them out,especially these two little buttwads. | 把他们赶出去 尤其是这两个小混蛋 |
[23:04] | Excuse me, sir,but you’re not planning to attack us… | 对不起 先生 您不是要… |
[23:06] | with any more of your bodily functions,are you? | 打我们吧 啊? |
[23:11] | You just make surethat we never meet again. Ever. | 你只要明白 我们永远不会再见面了 永远 |
[23:17] | You know, with those two idiotsin Lassard’s program, it’ll never work. | 知道吗 有了这两个家伙拉萨的计划永远也不会成功的 |
[23:48] | Excuse me, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[23:50] | We’re looking for a Mrs. Feldman. | 我们想找一位叫费尔德曼的女士 |
[23:52] | – Do you know her? – Yes. | – 您知道这个人吗? – 知道 |
[24:02] | Excuse me, ma’am.Do you know a Mrs. Lois – – | 对不起 女士您认识罗依斯女士吗? |
[24:05] | – Where can we find Lois Feldman, please? – There. | – 请问我们在哪可以找到罗依斯·费尔德曼? – 那儿 |
[24:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:17] | Mrs. Feldman? | 费尔德曼女士? |
[24:18] | – Who’s asking? – Police. | – 是谁? – 警察 |
[24:21] | Is it about those damn library books? | 是关于那些该死的图书馆的书吗? |
[24:25] | We’re following up on your allegedinterest in the Citizens On Patrol program. | 我们是来跟您谈关于”全民警察”计划的 |
[24:30] | Then I’m Mrs. Feldman. Come on in. | 那我就是费尔德曼女士了 请进 |
[24:35] | Callahan, cover your rear. | 卡拉汉 小心你的屁股 |
[24:49] | I admire your taste. | 您的品味真让人钦佩! |
[24:51] | Yes, well, I do all my own decorating. | 噢 这都是我自己布置的 |
[24:56] | You have a talent for it, ma’am. | 您在这方面很有天赋 女士 |
[24:58] | I’ll be with you in a moment, Sarge. | 我一会儿就来 警官 |
[25:01] | Perhaps you’d like to discussthe program first, ma’am. | 也许您愿意先谈一下这项计划 女士 |
[25:04] | What’s to discuss? | 还有什么可谈的? |
[25:06] | Think I want to hang out hereand listen to arteries hardening? | 你觉得我会呆在这任凭动脉硬化吗? |
[25:10] | Where did I put that bulletproof vest? | 我把防弹背心放哪儿了? |
[25:26] | All right, fall in! Come on, please, line up. | 好 集合! 快点! 整队! |
[25:29] | Come on, I need a lineup here. | 快! 赶紧排好队! |
[25:32] | Hello, ma’am. Ladies and gentlemen – – | 你好 女士 女士们先生们… |
[25:39] | – Thank you, Miss…. – Mrs. Feldman. | – 谢谢您… – 费尔德曼女士 |
[26:03] | I want to welcome all of youto the Academy. | 欢迎你们到学校来 |
[26:06] | You are part of a newand exciting program that I call… | 你们将参加这项新的、令人振奋的计划我叫它 叫它… |
[26:12] | – C.O.P. – C.O.P. | – “全民警察”计划 – “全民警察”计划 |
[26:16] | – Citizens On Patrol. – Citizens On Patrol. | – 全市公民作为警察巡逻计划 – 全市公民作为警察巡逻计划 |
[26:19] | – Citizens On Patrol! – Citizens On Patrol! | – 全市公民作为警察巡逻计划! – 全市公民作为警察巡逻计划! |
[26:24] | You will work and train with the police. | 你们将会和警察们一起工作、训练 |
[26:26] | The police will work and train with you. | 警察将会和你们一起工作、训练 |
[26:29] | Working and training,training and working. | 工作、训练;训练、工作 |
[26:33] | Excuse me, Commandant. | 对不起 指挥官 |
[26:35] | But do you expect the communityto do the job of the police force? | 但你们期望公众来做警察的工作吗? |
[26:38] | There are many, many jobsfor many, many people. | 工作多得很 适合的人也多得是 |
[26:43] | Sir, I’ll take care of this. | 长官 这事交给我吧 |
[26:46] | Excuse me, young lady,what the Commandant means… | 对不起 年轻的女士 指挥官的意思是… |
[26:48] | is that this programwill promote understanding… | 这项计划会促进… |
[26:51] | between the community and the police… | 公众与警方之间的理解… |
[26:53] | and make the communitymore active in crime prevention. | 并使得公众在预防犯罪时更为主动 |
[26:57] | Active in crime prevention?Won’t that be dangerous? | 主动? 哪道这样不危险吗? |
[27:01] | No. We just want to teach citizens… | 不 我们只是教他们… |
[27:04] | to prevent crimes from taking place. | 制止犯罪的发生 |
[27:07] | It sounds fine in theory.Let’s hope it works in practice. | 从理论上听起来不错 希望实际中也能如此 |
[27:14] | I like him. He’s a really nice fish. | 我喜欢他 他真的是一条很棒的鱼 |
[27:18] | He looks a little like you. | 他看上去有点像您 |
[27:22] | I will attendan international police seminar in London. | 我将要参加在伦敦举行的一场国际会议 |
[27:26] | It would bethe crowning achievement of my career… | 如果我可以把… |
[27:30] | if I could close this seminar… | 全世界的警察教师集中到这里向他们展示我的… |
[27:32] | by bringing instructorsfrom all around the world… | 已经顺利实施了的”全民警察”计划并以此来结束这次会议… |
[27:35] | here to watchthe C.O.P. program in action. | 这将成为我职业生涯中的最高成就 |
[27:41] | I’m counting on all of youto make that possible. | 我将寄希望于你们 来成就我的这一梦想 |
[27:45] | In Comdt. Lassard’s absence… | 在拉萨校长不在的期间… |
[27:48] | I’ve appointed a very able – bodiedand experienced officer… | 我将指定一个强壮且富有经验的警官… |
[27:51] | to run the Academy. | 来管理学校 |
[27:54] | Perfect timing. Here he is now. | 啊 时间正好 他来了 |
[27:59] | Attention! | 立正! |
[28:13] | Two weeks of Harris? Damn! | 哈里斯掌权两周? 可恶! |
[28:21] | Damn. | 噢! |
[28:23] | Deodorant? Thanks. | 除臭剂? 谢谢 |
[28:32] | Straighten this mess up. | 这里乱七八糟的 赶紧给我收拾干净! |
[28:34] | – What mess? – Now! | – 哪乱? – 赶快! |
[28:36] | I want all of you dirtbagsand that group of C.O.P. people… | 我要你们这群臭东西还有参加那个”全民警察”计划的人… |
[28:39] | out in front of this dormitoryat 1400 hours. | 下午两点在宿舍外集合! |
[28:43] | Move it! | 快快快 动起来! |
[28:44] | Sir, we were just commentingon how you’d mellowed. | 长官 我们正在谈论您的声音是如何的圆润 |
[28:50] | – Captain? – What is it, Mahoney? | – 上尉? – 什么事 马霍尼? |
[28:53] | I hope you’re gonnagive this program a fair chance. | 我希望您能给这项计划一个公平的机会 |
[28:56] | This program, Mahoney,is just like you: a bad idea. | 这个计划跟你一样 马霍尼 糟糕透顶 |
[29:00] | That’s your opinion, sir. | 那是您的意见 长官 |
[29:02] | But this is Comdt. Lassard’s idea,and his Academy. | 这是拉萨校长的计划 而且这是他的学校 |
[29:07] | Things can change, Mahoney. | 事情是可以改变的 马霍尼 |
[29:10] | Yes, things can change. | 是的 事情是可以改变的 |
[29:13] | I’ll see you out front. | 我们外面见 |
[29:32] | I bet that was refreshing, sir. | 我打赌您感觉神清气爽 长官 |
[29:36] | Over the next two weeks… | 在这两周里… |
[29:38] | you’ll go througha modified training program. | 你们会经历一个改良的计划 |
[29:42] | You’ll learn many, many keysto crime prevention. | 你们会学到很多很多重要的用以防止犯罪的知识 |
[29:46] | Keys you can teach many, many othersin your community. | 你们也可以教会你们周围很多很多的朋友 |
[29:50] | Modified? Modified nothing.I want the works. | 改良? 改什么? 我要工作 |
[29:54] | – Yeah. – Madam… | – 没错! – 女士… |
[29:56] | I think it’s time for a dose of reality. | 是摆事实讲道理的时候了 |
[30:00] | You can forget Lassard’s hype. | 你们会忘记拉萨的大肆宣传 |
[30:04] | You people do not belong here. | 你们不属于这里 |
[30:09] | Especially you and you. | 尤其是你 还有你 |
[30:16] | Community action groups mean one thing,and one thing only. | 社会行动团体只意味着一件事情 仅仅一件 |
[30:23] | I hope that wasn’t gum. | 我希望那不是口香糖 |
[30:28] | You heard the Captain. Is it? | 听见上尉说什么了吗? 那是什么? |
[30:31] | It’s definitely gum, sir. Bubble gum.Cherry, I think. | 真的是口香糖 长官! 还是泡泡糖樱桃味的 我想 |
[30:36] | – Thank you, Proctor. – You’re welcome, sir. | – 非常感谢 学监! – 别客气 长官 |
[30:41] | These groups only meancitizens getting in the way of the police. | 这些团体只意味着公民妨碍警察公务 |
[30:45] | Now, I don’t get involvedin your business… | 现在 我不想跟你们扯上关系 |
[30:48] | and I don’t want you involved in my – – | 你们也别干扰我的—— |
[30:55] | Now, if you were smart… | 嗯 如果你们聪明的话… |
[30:56] | you would go homeand forget this stupid idea…. | 就该乖乖回家 把这个馊点子彻底忘掉… |
[31:03] | Are those wedding bells I hear, sir? | 嘿 我是听到婚礼上的钟声了吗? |
[31:09] | – Whose damn mutt is this? – It’s my damn mutt. | – 这该死的杂种狗是谁的? – 这该死的杂种狗是我的 |
[31:15] | I want him out of here! | 我要它从这消失! |
[31:18] | – But, sir – – – Out! | – 但是 长官… – 快消失! |
[31:23] | I am not getting rid of Clarence.He’s my pet. | 我才不会把克拉伦斯赶走 它是我的宠物 |
[31:27] | Why should you?After all, Harris has Proctor. | 为什么要? 再说了 哈里斯还有学监 |
[31:32] | I’ll take him. | 让我来照顾他 |
[31:34] | I have a big house, nice yard. | 我有一所大房子 漂亮的后院 |
[31:37] | See, he likes me. We’ll get along fine. | 看 他喜欢我 我们会相处很好的 |
[31:40] | Me, too? I’m housebroken. | 我怎么样? 我经过训练的 |
[31:43] | Come on, C.O.Ps,let’s step up to the white line! | 好了伙计们 站到白线前来! |
[31:46] | Let’s line ourselves up with a slot,then let’s listen to Mr. Jones. | 排成一队 然后听琼斯长官训话 |
[31:49] | Thank you, Sgt. Tackleberry. | 谢谢 塔克贝利中士 |
[31:53] | This is a standard police issue.38. | 这是点38口径标准警务用枪 |
[31:57] | Examine this weapon carefully. | 仔细检查你就会发现… |
[31:59] | You must be surethis weapon is not loaded. | 里面并没有装上子弹 |
[32:01] | You will be responsible for the loadingand unloading of this weapon yourself. | 无论是否装填子弹 你们都要开始对它负责 |
[32:06] | Now, Sgt. Tackleberry. | 现在 塔克贝利中士 |
[32:11] | You want to become one with the gun. | 你们要成为持枪一族 |
[32:15] | Feel the gun, caress the gun… | 感受它…爱抚它… |
[32:21] | until it’s a living, breathing, vibrating… | 直到使它成为你生命、呼吸、活动… |
[32:25] | extension of yourself. | 的延伸 |
[32:28] | I look for the same in a woman. | 我找女人也是这样 |
[32:30] | This sucker’s not loaded. | 嘿 这玩意儿没装子弹 |
[32:32] | You won’t be using live ammo. | 你用不着玩真的 |
[32:34] | Tack, how about letting me squeeze offa few rounds of that baby? | 塔克 让我用你的宝贝玩意儿耍几下 怎么样? |
[32:39] | Tack? | 塔克? |
[32:42] | Affirmative, Mrs. F. | 当然可以 女士 |
[32:45] | Now, be carefulbecause a.44 magnum has quite a… | 现在当心 因为点44的大酒瓶有很大的… |
[32:51] | kick. | 后坐力 |
[32:52] | Damn, that was fun! | 嘿 真他妈的有趣! |
[32:59] | Rescuing the drowning victim. | 解救溺水者 |
[33:01] | Now, when approachinga potentially dangerous… | 当接近潜在的危险的和… |
[33:04] | and out – of – control victim,use this stroke only. | 不受控制的受害者时 只能这样划水 |
[33:06] | Arms out of the way for protection. | 胳膊展开用于保护 |
[33:08] | Now, when you get the victim in control,you slip your arm across his chest… | 现在 当你抓住溺水者的时候胳膊划过他的胸部… |
[33:12] | under his opposite arm. | 伸到他另一侧胳膊下 |
[33:14] | Rest his head and his neckagainst your shoulder. | 让他的头和颈靠在你的肩上 |
[33:16] | Kick with your feet.Now, your victim could be struggling. | 用脚蹬水这时 溺水者可能会挣扎 |
[33:20] | Struggle, House. Good, House…. | 挣扎一下 大房子 很好 大房子… |
[33:24] | House! | 大房子! |
[33:34] | Really swift! I’ll get him! | 真敏捷! 我去救他! |
[33:41] | Arnie, get out of the pool! You just ate! | 阿尼! 给我上来! 你就是犯罪女神! |
[34:02] | Get him out of here! | 把他弄上来! |
[34:07] | Thanks, pal. | 谢谢 朋友 |
[34:10] | Now we have an opportunityto start our water safety lesson. | 现在我们来进行游水安全课 |
[34:17] | I will play the drowning victim. | 我将扮演溺水者 |
[34:34] | Now, who’s going to save me? | 现在 谁来救我? |
[34:36] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | – 噢! 我来! – 我来! |
[35:09] | That was mighty brave. I admire that. | 您真是很勇敢 我、我很佩服 |
[35:13] | That was nothing. | 那没什么 |
[35:15] | You don’t have a hair dryer,or perhaps some mousse? | 你有吹风机或、或、或是摩丝吗? |
[35:19] | No. Your hair looks nice. It’s very stylish. | 没有 你的头发看上去很棒 很、很、很时髦 |
[35:24] | Moi?Stylish? | (法语)我? 时髦吗? |
[35:28] | I think I’d better be going. | 我想我该走了 |
[35:30] | Mickey! | 米奇! |
[35:33] | He’s dead! He killed him! | 他死了! 是他杀了他! |
[35:36] | – I’m sure the Academy will pay for it. – What about the sentimental value? | – 我想学校会赔偿的 – 那我的感情怎么赔偿? |
[35:40] | This is a family heirloom here. | 这是我的传家宝 |
[35:42] | This is the last thing I ever stolebefore joining the Academy. | 这是我当警察前偷的最后一样东西 |
[35:46] | What the hell is this? Cadets in heat? | 这到底是怎么回事? 坠入爱河的学员? |
[35:50] | No. We were just, like, talking. | 不 我们只是喜欢谈天 |
[35:51] | Just, like, talk somewhere else. | 嗯 “只是”、”喜欢” 换个地方谈去! |
[35:54] | This is not a spawning pool.I want discipline. | 这不是产卵池! 我要的是纪律! |
[35:58] | Do I make myself clear, Zed? | 明白了吗 泽得? |
[36:01] | Discipline! | 纪律! |
[36:04] | – Jerk. – What? | – 怪物 – 什么? |
[36:05] | He said bye. | 他说再见 |
[36:10] | No. I said jerk. I think it was pretty clear. | 不 不 我说、说的是”怪物”我想我的意思很明白 |
[36:14] | – I said, “Jerk.” – Jerk. | – 我说:”怪物” – 怪物 |
[36:53] | Cadets, I’d now like to discuss with you… | 学员们 我想跟你们讨论一下… |
[36:55] | something that will bevital for you to know… | 一些至关重要的事情… |
[36:57] | when you’re, like, out there on the jobas a police officer. | 当你们作为警察并外出巡逻时 |
[37:01] | And that’s the correct wayto eat a doughnut. | 这才是正确的吃油炸圈饼的方法 |
[37:05] | – A doughnut – – – Attention! | – 一个油炸圈饼—— – 立正! |
[37:09] | Capt. Harris. | 哈里斯上尉 |
[37:19] | From this moment on, anyonewho misplaces their canister of Mace… | 从现在起 任何人再把梅斯气放错地方的话… |
[37:23] | will be reprimanded and fined. | 都会遭到惩罚! |
[37:26] | – Is that clear? – Yes, sir! | – 明白了吗? – 是 长官! |
[37:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:41] | As Citizens On Patrol… | 作为市民警察… |
[37:43] | endurance and longevityshould be very important to you. | 耐心和长命对你们来说很重要 |
[37:48] | Aerobic activity will keep you in shape… | 有氧运动会让你们保持身材… |
[37:52] | and keep that heart rate up. | 心脏更加有力 |
[37:54] | Music, however,makes it a little less painful. | 音乐会使痛苦减轻 |
[37:58] | Hooks, cassette. | 胡克丝 磁带 |
[38:00] | I have confidence that Sgt. Hookshas chosen the appropriate music. | 我相信胡克丝中士给大家选择了合适的音乐 |
[38:03] | No cassette. | 噢噢 没有磁带 |
[38:05] | Let’s go. | 好 开始 |
[38:11] | Nice selection, Hooks. All right. | 挑得不错 胡克丝 好吧 |
[38:13] | Slow walk. Slow start. | 慢慢走 慢慢开始 |
[38:17] | Keep your arms moving. That’s good. | 动动胳膊 嗯 很好 |
[38:20] | Into a nice slow jog. Okay! | 逐渐慢跑 很好! |
[38:23] | Arms moving. Keep breathing.Don’t forget to breathe. | 胳膊动起来! 保持呼吸! 别忘了呼吸! |
[38:26] | Tuck his tummy, Hooks. Attagirl. Let’s go. | 收腹 胡克丝 好啊! 一起来! |
[38:45] | Now, this whistle can be very valuable… | 现在 这只哨子会相当重要… |
[38:49] | when walking througha bad neighborhood. | 在你身处困境时 |
[38:51] | If your purse gets snatched,blow this whistle… | 如果你的钱包被抢 吹哨子… |
[38:54] | to alert your neighbors and the policeso they can help. | 来提醒你的邻居或是警察 他们就能赶来帮你 |
[38:58] | Now, Mrs. Feldman,would you play the victim? | 费尔德曼女士 你能来表演受害者吗? |
[39:01] | – Yes. – Okay, and I’ll be Mr. Purse Snatcher. | – 当然 – 很好 我呢 扮成抢包的 |
[39:05] | – Okay. – Go. | – 好的 – 开始 |
[39:23] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗? |
[39:46] | Now, practice. | 现在 练习 |
[40:00] | You had him for, like, a minute.He was scared. He was, like, flinching. | 你把他打倒了 差不多 一分钟他害怕了 他 差不多 退缩了 |
[40:04] | His face went…. | 他的脸变… |
[40:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:40] | Citizens On Patrol. What a joke. | “全民警察” 真是个笑话 |
[40:44] | – You know what C.O.P. really stands for? – No, sir. What? | – 你知道”全民警察”到底什么意思吗? – 不 长官 什么意思? |
[40:48] | – Collection Of Pissants. That’s not funny. – No, sir. | – 全市爱尿裤子的民众当警察计划 这不可笑! – 是 长官! |
[40:51] | This citizen – action crap is a disaster,a bad idea, and I’m going to prove it. | 这种市民运动就是灾难! 是个馊点子!我会证明的 |
[40:56] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[41:00] | Excuse me, everyone. | 对不起 所有人 注意一下 |
[41:04] | I mean, not everyone. | 我是说 不是所有人 |
[41:05] | Attention! Excuse me. Move it! | 立正! 对不起 让开! |
[41:09] | – Everybody, come over here! – Hooks. | – 所有人 过来! – 胡克丝 |
[41:13] | Stop embarrassing the Police Departmentand join your civilian buddies. | 别再让警部难堪 回到你的文员队伍里去! |
[41:17] | May I have your attention, please?Hooks, the tank! | 听好了 请注意一下!胡克丝 罐子! |
[41:22] | – I’m so sorry. – You dimwit! | – 对不起 – 你个傻瓜! |
[41:30] | Today, Hooks, today. | 今天 胡克丝 今天 |
[41:39] | Now, take your little munchkin voiceand go away. | 现在 带着你的小细嗓从这滚开! |
[41:48] | Listen up! | 听着! |
[41:50] | This is the proper procedurefor administering oxygen. | 这是使用氧气的正确程序 |
[41:55] | You place the mask securelyabout the face of the patient… | 先把面罩仔细地戴在病人脸上… |
[41:59] | and then have them breathe deeply. | 然后让他们深呼吸 |
[42:06] | Now, that is the way it’s donein Capt. Harris’ precinct. | 这才是在哈里斯上尉地盘上的正确做法 |
[42:11] | What the hell? Hooks! | 怎么搞的? 胡克丝! |
[42:21] | So you gentlemen thinkyou’re on a vacation? | 嘿 绅士们 你们觉得你们是在度假吗? |
[42:24] | You’re no better than anyone else,so let’s go, let’s get to work. | 你们不比别人强 快 动起来 该干活了! |
[42:28] | Come on, dudes, chill out. | 嘿 花花公子 快起来! |
[42:31] | You dudes are setting a bad example. | 你们这些小哥在做坏榜样! |
[42:34] | Can’t hear you, bro. Can’t you seeI’m getting my beauty sleep? | 听不见你说什么 哥们!没瞧见 睡美人正在睡觉吗? |
[42:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:40] | Move it! | 起来! |
[42:46] | You sure told them. | 你绝对让他们长了见识 |
[42:49] | Did you ever think aboutmaybe getting some contact lenses… | 你就没想过…或许该试试隐形眼镜… |
[42:52] | or something, like, you know? | 或是其它的什么…嗯…差不多的东西吗? |
[42:56] | You’d look good in them. | 那样你会看上去更俊些 |
[42:59] | Proctor, this is an alley. | 学监 这是条小巷 |
[43:02] | I know, sir, but these are the directionsMahoney gave me. | 我知道 长官 但这是马霍尼给我的指南 |
[43:04] | – Mahoney? – Yes, sir. | – 马霍尼? – 是的 长官 |
[43:06] | He says this restauranthas the best salad bar in town. | 他说这家餐馆的色拉全城第一 |
[43:08] | It damn sure better have. | 嗯 这他妈最好是真的 |
[43:23] | – Proctor. – Yes, sir? | – 学监? – 什么事 长官? |
[43:26] | I don’t see a salad bar. | 我没看到有色拉吧台 |
[43:30] | Look, maybe they serve seafood. | 看 也许他们卖海味 |
[43:33] | That’s not funny, you idiot. | 这并不可笑 你个白痴 |
[43:37] | What are you looking at, you peckerhead? | 你在看什么? 你个混蛋! |
[43:40] | Nice uniform. | 制服不错! |
[43:41] | Makes me wish I’d worn my sailor outfit. | 弄得我也想穿上我的海军服了 |
[43:45] | I’m getting out of here. Move it! | 我要离开这 让开 让开! |
[43:55] | I don’t think cutting in is allowed, sir. | 我想半途走开是不允许的 长官 |
[43:58] | Nice collar. | 项圈不错! |
[44:14] | Here we go again. Next round.Mahoney weaving his way through… | 又来了 新一局马霍尼带球迂回前进… |
[44:17] | looking pretty good.Gets past the main defense. | 看上去真棒! 绕过后卫 |
[44:19] | And, under the leg! | 然后…经胯下投篮! |
[44:22] | Nice shot! | 噢 好球! |
[44:23] | That man is a hot dog.The crowd’s gone wild! | 这家伙是个运动高手 人群都为之疯狂了! |
[44:27] | The ball’s brought in.Here we go. We have the play going. | 球又进了又来了 我们又拿到了球 |
[44:31] | Throws to Zed. | 投给泽得 |
[44:33] | A little bit of a steal there. | 有些争抢 |
[44:37] | Mahoney throws a pass to Hightower. | 马霍尼又传球给高塔 |
[44:40] | And then Hightower he….The Doctor of Dunk scores! | 然后高塔他…用力的一记扣篮! |
[44:46] | You killed it. Really swift! | 你杀了它! 太恨了! |
[44:50] | Some community action. | 噢 公众运动 |
[44:53] | Ladies and gentlemen,it’s Lt. Proctor, a ghetto favorite! | 女士们先生们 这位是学监 一位犹太支持者! |
[44:59] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[45:02] | I’m honored to be – – | 我很荣幸成为… |
[45:08] | You know,Capt. Harris isn’t gonna like this… | 你知道 哈里斯上尉是不会喜欢这种… |
[45:13] | goofing off. | 吊儿郎当的事情的 |
[45:14] | – Come on. This is community relations. – No, Mahoney. | – 噢 行啦 这是增进群众关系 – 不不不 马霍尼 |
[45:18] | I’m an expert in goofing off,and this is goofing off. | 我是这方面的专家 这就是吊儿郎当 |
[45:23] | And I’m gonna have to tell him. | 我会报告哈里斯上尉的 |
[45:26] | – I have an urge to break him in half. – Why fight it? | – 我有一种把他掰成两半的冲动 – 为什么呢? |
[45:30] | No, Hightower. Take it easy, big guy.The creep’s not worth it. | 不 高塔 别激动 大个儿他不值得你这么做 |
[45:43] | – You through in there? – Sure, go ahead. | – 你用完了? – 是的 请吧 |
[45:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:00] | Excuse me, Silvio? | 喂 西尔韦奥? |
[46:01] | I wonder if you can help me.I need some help over here. | 我想能否请你帮个忙我这需要帮忙 |
[46:05] | – Right there. – No problem. | – 就那 – 没问题 |
[46:35] | Hold your horses, I’ll be out in a minute! | 嘿 别着急 我一会儿就完! |
[46:39] | Okay, like, bring it in. | 好 我喜欢 这边点儿 |
[46:42] | Just, like, bring it in a hair. | 一点 好 再过来一丁点! |
[46:46] | Watch out for the plane! | 小心飞机! |
[46:48] | Oh, the humanity! | 噢 真有同情心! |
[46:50] | Okay, that’s perfect. No, that’s fine. | 嗯 完美 不 太精细了 |
[46:54] | – Metro police. – Special assignment. | – 地铁警察 – 特殊任务 |
[47:40] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们… |
[47:43] | please rise for our national anthem. | 奏国歌 请起立! |
[48:02] | – Read that part about me again, Arnie. – What part? | – 念关于我的那段 阿尼 – 哪段? |
[48:05] | You know, the part aboutthe dynamic leader of the C.O.P. | 你知道 就是关于”全民警察”计划活力四射的领军人物的那段 |
[48:08] | Get real! That’s me they’re talking about. | 说对了! 那指的就是我! |
[48:15] | Good evening, gentlemen.I congratulate you on another good day. | 晚上好 先生们我祝贺你们又度过了美好的一天 |
[48:19] | Sleep well. | 睡个好觉 |
[48:22] | Count, getting worriedwe’re gonna be taking over soon? | 嘿 伯爵 担心我们马上就要聊完了是吗? |
[48:25] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[48:26] | You’re improving, guys. But you’re stillway down in the food chain. | 你们正在进步 但你们仍然在食物链的底端 |
[48:30] | As we vampires say, “Lights out, suckers.” | 现在吸血鬼说:”熄灯了 小鬼们” |
[48:38] | This C.O.P. bit is a breeze. | 这项计划简单得很 |
[48:40] | – We are ready. – I concur. | – 我们准备好了 – 我同意 |
[48:42] | I think we’re ready to bustsome truly major criminals. | 我觉得我们已经能够粉碎任何现实中的犯罪 |
[48:45] | Maybe we should go out and find some…. | 也许我们该出去找一些… |
[48:48] | – Maybe we should become vigilantes. – Yeah, that’s it. Vigilantes. | – 也许我们该成为义务警员 – 对 就是它 义务警员! |
[49:05] | Wake up, men! We need you. Now! | 快起床! 我们现在需要你们! |
[49:08] | Come on. | 快点! |
[49:11] | – What’s going on? Where are we going? – Why are we here? What’s happening? | – 出什么事了? 我们要去哪? – 为什么我们要来这? 出什么事了? |
[49:15] | You’re here because you’re ready.You said you were ready. | 你们来这是因为你们已经准备好了你们自己这么说的 |
[49:18] | – One thing l – – – You’re ready, now. | – 有件事 我—— – 你已经准备好了 |
[49:33] | Could you be a little more specificconcerning our current mission? | 你能把我们现在的任务解释地详细一点儿吗? |
[49:36] | – We’re apprehending two known felons. – I’ll be going home now. | – 我们已经掌握了两个重要罪犯 – 嗯 我现在想回家 |
[50:04] | – Where are the rest? – What rest? We’re it. | – 其他人呢? – 什么其他人? 就我们 |
[50:07] | – We’ll flush them out of the building. – You stay behind, cut them off in the alley. | – 我们将把他们从楼里赶出来 – 你们在小巷里呆着 断绝他们的退路 |
[50:11] | Stay. | 呆着 |
[50:12] | What about guns and shit, man? | 嘿 那枪呢? |
[50:15] | Guns? No, you won’t be needing them. | 枪? 不 你们不需要枪 |
[50:17] | We’re pretty sure they’re not armed. | 我们很肯定他们没有武器 |
[50:49] | They can handle this without us.We’ll just get in the way, you know. | 你知道 他们没有我们也会处理好的我们只会妨碍他们 |
[50:53] | Good thinking. | 说的好 |
[51:08] | We got them, men! | 我们抓到他们了! |
[51:18] | It’s all right, men. Come on over. | 没事了 伙计们 过来吧! |
[51:23] | All right, you threewill be riding in the back with Badula… | 好了 你们三个将跟巴杜拉一起坐在车后… |
[51:29] | and his late brother. | 还有他死去的兄弟 |
[51:37] | You guys keep him subdued. | 你们几个看住他 |
[51:45] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[52:11] | Don’t let his voodoomumbo jumbo scare you. | 别让他的巫术吓着你 |
[52:23] | Fools. To thinkthey can kill the brother of Badula. | 笨蛋! 以为他们能杀死巴杜拉的兄弟 |
[52:28] | I never thought that. | 我从没这么想 |
[52:31] | That I could reach into the belly of a yakand rip out his heart. | 我能将手伸进牦牛的体内然后撕裂它的心! |
[52:36] | That would bring him back to life? | 这能让他复生吗? |
[52:39] | No, man. I’m hungry. | 不 我只是饿了 |
[52:46] | Listen, we’re going for some burgersand fries. We’ll be right back. | 听着 我们去买些汉堡和著条 一会儿就回来 |
[53:30] | Out of my way! | 不管我的事! |
[53:39] | I guess they weren’t as readyas they thought they were. | 我猜他们根本不像他们自己想的那样已经准备好了 |
[53:43] | You can take the mask off now, Tack. | 行了 塔克 可以摘掉面具了 |
[53:57] | – Proctor. – Yes, sir? | – 学监? – 什么事 长官? |
[53:58] | – Who are all these people? – They’re here for the party, sir. | – 这些人是干什么来的? – 来参加聚会 长官 |
[54:03] | What party? | 什么聚会? |
[54:05] | A few of the Citizens On Patrol membersinvited a few of their friends… | 噢 一些计划的学员邀请了他们的一些朋友… |
[54:09] | and they invited a few of their friends.You know how it goes, sir. | 然后他们又请了他们的一些朋友您看见了 就是这样 长官 |
[54:13] | – A party? – Yes, sir. | – 聚会? – 是的 长官 |
[54:15] | A party? Why wasn’t I told? | 聚会? 为什么没人告诉我? |
[54:22] | Hey, Callahan. Hey, Hooks. | 嘿 卡拉汉! 嘿 胡克丝! |
[54:27] | Attention, ladies and gentlemen! | 注意了 女士们先生们! |
[54:28] | Ladies and gentlemen,can I please have your attention? | 女士们先生们 请注意一下! |
[54:31] | I’d like to thank you all for coming! | 感谢你们的到来! |
[54:34] | Let’s party! | 让我们一起狂欢吧! |
[54:46] | – Move those patooties. – Excuse me. | – 让开 你们这些同性恋! – 对不起 |
[54:48] | All police officers out of the pool! | 所有警员都给我从池子里上来! |
[54:51] | Let’s go! Out, everybody out! | 快 上来 所有人都上来! |
[54:54] | Sir, why don’t you justlet everyone enjoy themselves? | 长官 为什么您就不能让大家快活一些呢? |
[54:57] | Why don’t you justkiss my rosy red ass, Mahoney? | 你为什么就不能亲亲我粉嫩嫩的屁股呢 马霍尼? |
[55:03] | Rosy? | 粉嫩嫩的? |
[55:04] | Get out of that pool now! | 从池子里给我出来! |
[55:09] | Just look at yourself. | 瞧瞧你的样子! |
[55:13] | You are a disgrace to the uniform!Go get changed. Move it. | 你玷污了这身警服! 去换了它 快! |
[55:27] | – What are we looking for? – This. | – 我们在找什么? – 这个 |
[55:35] | – Why, Capt. Harris. – Miss Mattson. | – 噢 哈里斯上尉 – 马特森小姐 |
[55:37] | – Hello. – How are you? | – 您好 – 您好吗? |
[55:38] | Have you seen Clarence? | 您看见克拉伦斯了吗? |
[55:42] | Don’t you let that fleabag near me. | 您别想让那个虱子窝靠近我 |
[55:44] | Clarence is crazy about you, Captain.Let me just call him over. | 克拉伦斯为你疯狂 上尉让我把他叫过来 |
[55:49] | – No. – For a second? | – 不! – 就一小会儿? |
[55:50] | – No. – Okay. Bye. | – 不! – 那好吧 再见 |
[55:59] | Wipe those grins off your faces,buttbreaths! Dismissed! | 别再裂着嘴坏笑! 臭屁篓子! 解散! |
[56:12] | Dr. Berman, please pick up line two.Dr. Berman, line two, please. | 伯曼医生 请接二号分机伯曼医生 请接二号分机 |
[56:17] | – You shouldn’t be in here. – How is Capt. Harris? | – 你不该来这 – 哈里斯上尉怎么样了? |
[56:20] | – We’ll do all we can. – Please, be gentle. | – 我们做了我们所能做的 – 求您了 轻一点 |
[56:41] | I heard what Harris said, and he’s wrong. | 我听见哈里斯说的了 他说的都是错的 |
[56:44] | It happens to me all the time.People just don’t understand me. | 这种事总是发生在我身上人们根本不理解我 |
[56:50] | Maybe if you talked a little slower,a little softer…. | 也许你说话的时候慢一点、轻一点… |
[56:53] | That’s not what I meant. I meantpeople don’t know who I really am. | 我不是这个意思 我是说人们并不了解我的为人 |
[56:58] | Now I got to worry about my diction, too? | 我想我现在也得注意一下我的措辞 是吗? |
[57:02] | – How’s my sentence structure? – Perfect. | – 我的句子结构怎么样? – 完美极了 |
[57:07] | In fact, I think you’re just about perfect. | 事实上 我觉得你才是完美的 |
[58:24] | I think I’m going to puke. | 我觉得我要吐了 |
[58:33] | Hi, sir. How are you feeling? | 嗨 长官 感觉怎么样? |
[58:36] | I have to waitfor the damn glue to wear off. | 我要等着这倒霉的胶水慢慢剥落 |
[58:41] | I didn’t catch that. | 我没听清 |
[58:42] | Was that, “the dim shoot to snare off”? | 您是说:”把这倒霉的手套脱掉”吗? |
[58:46] | I said I have to waitfor the damn glue to wear off. | 我说我要等着这倒霉的胶水慢慢剥落 |
[58:57] | So I asked her,”Do you always work under podiums?” | 于是我问她:”你一直在指挥台底下工作吗? “ |
[59:09] | Commandant? | 指挥官? |
[59:11] | Why, Chief Hurst,this is a splendid, splendid surprise! | 噢 赫斯特长官! 真是惊喜啊! |
[59:16] | You remember Nogata?He’s part of our Japanese contingent. | 还记得从日本来的Nogata吗?他是我们代表团的成员 |
[59:20] | This is Chief Hurst. | 这是赫斯特长官 |
[59:22] | We have heard many, manywonderful things about you and your city. | 我们听说过很多很多关于您和您的城市的美好的事情 |
[59:28] | I’ve been helping them with their English. | 我在帮他们提高英语水平 |
[59:31] | – Please, sit. Please. – Thank you. | – 请坐 请 – 谢谢 |
[59:35] | I hope you’ll find the timeto see our beautiful city firsthand. | 我希望有机会您们能直接来参观我们美丽的城市 |
[59:40] | In fact, I’ve just flown here personally… | 事实上 我亲自到这里来… |
[59:43] | to extend the Mayor’s invitation… | 传达市长的邀请… |
[59:46] | to see my…. | 想看一看我的… |
[59:48] | To see Comdt. Lassard’scommunity program in action. | 看一看拉萨指挥官的社团计划的开展情况 |
[59:53] | We are convincedthat this program will serve… | 我们深信这项计划将成为… |
[59:57] | as a model for cities around the world. | 全世界各个城市为之学习的榜样 |
[1:00:05] | We would be honoredto accept your invitation. | 我们非常荣幸接受市长的邀请 |
[1:00:08] | – Wonderful. – Please, come. | – 太好了 – 请跟我来 |
[1:00:14] | – Auf Wiedersehen. – Arrivederci. | – (德)再见 – (意)再会 |
[1:00:19] | Bonsoir. | (法)再见 |
[1:00:24] | I see you’ve been teaching themsomething other than English. | 我看你不仅仅只教了他们英语 |
[1:00:27] | I do what I can. | 我只是尽我所能 |
[1:00:29] | – So my program is really, really working? – Hell, yes. | – 嗯 我的计划真得运行了吗? – 该死 是的 |
[1:00:33] | Starting tomorrow,C.O.Ps will be working the streets. | 从明天起 “全民警察”计划全面实施! |
[1:00:55] | C.O.P. emergency. Feldman here. | 紧急情况 费尔德曼请求帮助 |
[1:00:57] | Meet me at the corner ofClark and Main Street at the warehouse. | 请到克拉克大街和麦因大街交汇处的仓库来! |
[1:01:00] | 10 – 4, Mrs. F. | 小心 费女士 |
[1:01:13] | – $40, we’re agreed? – Okay, $40. | – 40美元 成交吗? – 好的 40 |
[1:01:17] | Snap off a few shots for evidence. | 照几张像做证据 |
[1:01:22] | Get closer. | 离近点儿 |
[1:01:26] | I saw this on Hill Street Blues.It’s a fencing operation. | 我在希尔大街的布鲁斯商店见过这是买卖脏物 |
[1:01:31] | You’re gonna love these.We just unloaded a van full of them. | 你会喜欢这些的 我们刚刚卸了一卡车的货 |
[1:01:34] | Okay, bring in the rest of it. | 好的 把其余的也拿来吧 |
[1:01:36] | Next case. | 下个箱子 |
[1:01:43] | Nice camera.Don’t let that crook give you less than $80. | 相机挺棒 少于80别卖给那帮骗子 |
[1:01:52] | Freeze, you scuzzbuckets! | 不许动 你们这些邋遢鬼! |
[1:01:55] | This is a citizen’s arrest. Get them, boys! | 公民警察! 伙计们 上 抓住他们! |
[1:02:12] | You’re not moving till the cops get here. | 呆在这不许动 等警察来 |
[1:02:16] | I am the cops, lady. | 我就是警察 女士 |
[1:02:20] | Three months’ workout the window, down the drain. | 三个月的训练 肉体与精神上的考验 |
[1:02:24] | Your Citizens On Patrol just screwed up… | 你们这些参加计划的学员正等待着… |
[1:02:27] | the single biggestundercover police sting operation… | 在这座城市历史中 唯一的、规模最大的、秘密的… |
[1:02:31] | in the history of this city! | 让人头疼的警界行动…! |
[1:02:36] | Tell them the good news, sir. | 告诉他们这个好消息 长官 |
[1:02:38] | – Thank you, Proctor. – You’re welcome, sir. | – 谢谢 学监 – 别客气 长官 |
[1:02:41] | As of now,the C.O.P. program is suspended… | 从现在起”全民警察”计划被暂缓执行… |
[1:02:47] | pending a full investigation. | 等待再做决定! |
[1:02:54] | Attention! | 立正! |
[1:03:07] | Mahoney, I’m so, so proudof the job you’ve done. | 马霍尼 我真的、真的太为你所做的一切骄傲了! |
[1:03:11] | Nice work, men. | 干得好! |
[1:03:13] | The eyes of the world are on this program. | 全世界的目光都集中在这项计划上 |
[1:03:16] | Excuse me, sir. I think we should talk. | 对不起 长官 我想我们得谈谈 |
[1:03:23] | This precinct must deal withevery type of criminal… | 这一地区必须和各式的犯罪打交道… |
[1:03:26] | from pickpockets to armed robbers,felons of all kinds – – | 从小偷到全副武装的抢匪 各种邪恶的蛇头—— |
[1:03:30] | Capt. Harris. Excuse me.Don’t forget the gang of ninjas. | 哈里斯上尉 打扰一下别忘了还有日本忍者 |
[1:03:37] | They’re my personal favorites. | 我喜欢他们 |
[1:03:41] | Why don’t you go pay them a visit? | 干嘛不去找他们玩玩? |
[1:03:47] | This precinct is run on disciplineand organization. | 这一地区需要纪律与组织来掌管 |
[1:03:51] | Simon says, “Pull your left ear.” | 西蒙说:”拉你的左耳朵! “ |
[1:03:56] | Simon says, “Hop on your left foot.”Come on, guys. | 西蒙说:”用你的左脚跳! “加油 伙计们! |
[1:04:02] | Simon says, “Hop on your right foot.” | 西蒙说:”用你的右脚跳! “ |
[1:04:07] | It’s a little too noisy in here, gentlemen. | 先生们 这似乎吵了点儿 |
[1:04:09] | We have importantpolice officials visiting… | 一会儿有重要的官员检查… |
[1:04:11] | and I think you’d better showthe proper respect. | 我想你们最好表现得乖点 |
[1:04:14] | Come on, Lieutenant.We’re almost finished. | 嘿 中尉 我们马上就好了 |
[1:04:16] | Come on, Lieutenant,join us in a friendly game of Simon Says. | 中尉 跟我们一块做西蒙健身操吧! |
[1:04:19] | There’s nothing to it.Now, Simon says, “Touch your toes.” | 很简单现在 西蒙说:”摸你的脚趾尖! “ |
[1:04:24] | Come on, Lieutenant.Simon says, “Clap your hands.” | 快 中尉 西蒙说:”拍你的小手掌! “ |
[1:04:30] | Come on, get in the spirit. | 来 一起做! |
[1:04:34] | Simon says, “Two steps right.” | 西蒙说:”往左两步走! “ |
[1:04:40] | Simon says, “Five steps back.” | 西蒙说:”向后五步走! “ |
[1:04:45] | Put your hands up! | 举起手来! |
[1:04:48] | Simon didn’t say. | 哈哈 西蒙可没那么说! |
[1:04:50] | No, but Smith & Wesson does. | 是的 可史密斯和威森说了 |
[1:04:53] | The high – security cell areais used to hold criminals… | 高度安全的牢房是用来关押… |
[1:04:57] | awaiting trial or transferto state or county facility. | 那些等候审讯的和即将被押送到州、县监狱的犯人的 |
[1:05:01] | Any convictions involving felons… | 任何已定罪的重犯… |
[1:05:04] | perverts, thieves, people of that nature,are held in this area. | 性变态者、盗贼等类的犯人被关押在这一区域 |
[1:05:09] | – You will notice the steel construction. – What the hell is he doing in there? | – 您能看见这些钢铁结构 – 他到底在这干什么? |
[1:05:17] | I think that explains it, sir. | 我想这样您就明白了吧 长官? |
[1:05:25] | Come on, hurry up! | 快点 快点! |
[1:05:47] | It’s getting to the point nowwhen I’m with you | 当和你在一起 一切都有了意义 |
[1:05:49] | I no longer wantto have something stuck in my eye | 我不再需要其它任何一样东西 |
[1:05:53] | Your mother, my motherain’t never looked like Florence Henderson | 你的妈妈 我的妈妈将不再像佛罗伦萨·亨德森 |
[1:06:03] | I wrote that for you. | 这是我写给你的 |
[1:06:08] | I hope now that C.O.P. is over… | 我希望”全民警察”计划的结束… |
[1:06:11] | it won’t mean that we won’tbe seeing each other anymore. | 并不意味着我们再也不会见面 |
[1:06:14] | Shut up! Not you. I meant the ducks. | 闭嘴! 没说你 我指的是那些鸭子 |
[1:06:18] | Attention. This is Mrs. F. | 注意 这里是费女士 |
[1:06:20] | – There’s been a jailbreak. – Zed, 10 – 4! | – 发生越狱! – 泽得 注意! |
[1:06:24] | Tack, you pick me up at Main and Maple. | 塔克 在麦因大街和枫树大街的交汇处接我 |
[1:06:27] | Move it! Over and out. | 快点! 完毕 |
[1:06:30] | Commandant! | 校长! |
[1:06:38] | – There’s been a jailbreak, sir. – Get in. | – 发生了越狱 长官 – 上车 |
[1:06:50] | – It is so wonderful to see you again, baby. – It’s wonderful to be seen. | – 宝贝儿 再见到你可真好 – 被你见到可真好 |
[1:06:55] | – Just like old times. – ln America, talk is cheap. | – 就象那些美妙的旧时光 – 在美国 说话没有用 |
[1:07:04] | There’s been a jailbreak! | 越狱了! |
[1:07:11] | Look, there’s a stolen police car.That’s got to be it. | 看 那有一辆被盗的警车 应该就是它 |
[1:07:16] | I think we got a robbery in progress. | 我想我们碰到抢劫了 |
[1:07:30] | Stay here, Mrs. Feldman. | 呆在这儿 费尔德曼女士 |
[1:07:40] | – Freeze! – Good idea. | – 不许动! – 说的好 |
[1:07:50] | All right, I want everybodyto get back in that vault. | 好 所有人到地下室去! |
[1:08:01] | Book them, Tack. | 塔克 给他们做笔录! |
[1:08:10] | – There’s a ninja now. – I see him. | – 那是个日本忍者 – 我看见了 |
[1:08:12] | Come on, let’s get him. Let’s go. | 走 咱们去抓住他! |
[1:08:33] | Do you see him? | 看见他了吗? |
[1:08:41] | Shit. | 噢 可恶 |
[1:08:47] | All right. If it’s a fight you want,a fight you’ll get. | 好了 如果你们想要打架那么你们就会得到一顿臭揍 |
[1:09:19] | Damn you. You’re gonna pay for that. | 混蛋 你要为此付出代价 |
[1:10:12] | Shut up! | 闭 嘴! |
[1:10:14] | Will you two morons, knock it off! | 你们两个笨蛋 给我住嘴! |
[1:10:16] | We’ve got an international incidentgoing on here! | 我们现在发生的是国际的大事变! |
[1:10:23] | – I knew you’d come. – Ja, danke. | – 我就知道你们会来! – (德)是啊 谢谢! |
[1:10:25] | – You may thank Mrs. Feldman. – Who is Mrs. Feldman? | – 你们应该感谢费尔德曼女士 – 费尔德曼女士是谁? |
[1:10:29] | You know Mrs. Feldman,a member of the defunct C.O.P. team. | 你们知道费尔德曼女士已经死去了的”全民警察”计划的成员之一 |
[1:10:39] | This is Sgt. Mahoneyin pursuit of a stolen police car. | 这里是马霍尼中士 正在追捕一辆被盗的警车 |
[1:10:42] | I’m headed towardsthe Williams County air show. | 我正驶向威廉姆斯县露天表演场 |
[1:10:44] | Repeat, I’m pursing four escapeestoward the Williams County air show. | 重复一遍我正向威廉姆斯县方向追捕四名逃犯 |
[1:10:49] | Now, folks,making his second appearance… | 现在第二次上场… |
[1:10:51] | at the Williams County air show…. | 在威廉姆斯县露天表演场 |
[1:11:05] | – Look out for that car! – What car? | – 小心那辆车! – 哪辆车? |
[1:11:08] | That car! Come on, get out! | 就这辆! 快点 下车! |
[1:11:13] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:11:15] | Let’s get out of here! | 赶紧从这离开! |
[1:11:19] | Hurry up! | 快点! |
[1:12:10] | This is where I draw the line.I’m not going up in one of those things. | 哦 就到这儿了 我可不想上那些东西 |
[1:12:14] | – No way. No, sirree. – You don’t have to. | – 不想 绝对不想 – 你可以不去 |
[1:12:40] | You can open your eyes now. | 你现在可以睁开眼睛了 |
[1:12:43] | How can you like thisbetter than my driving? | 你怎么会喜欢这个而不喜欢我开车呢? |
[1:12:45] | Because you can’t do this in a car. | 因为你的车做不了这个! |
[1:13:07] | Grab that balloon! | 抢下那气球! |
[1:13:10] | We commandeer this balloonin the name of the law! | 我们以法律的名义征用这气球! |
[1:13:12] | – No, wait, you can’t! – You can’t do that. We need it for the race. | – 不 等等 你们不能! – 你们不能这么做! 我们需要它来比赛 |
[1:13:27] | Mrs. Feldman, stay with the car.Zed, Sweetchuck, follow me. | 费尔德曼女士 呆在车那儿泽得 斯威特查克 跟我来 |
[1:13:34] | Guys, wait up! Tackleberry. | 伙计们 等等! 塔克贝利! |
[1:13:38] | – What do I pull? – Take it up! | – 我该拉什么? – 让它向上! |
[1:13:40] | – They’re getting away! Let’s go! – We are going up, sir. | – 它动了! 出发! – 我们在向上升 长官! |
[1:13:50] | Come on! Drop the parachute! | 赶快 扔掉降落伞! |
[1:13:54] | Stop screwing around! | 别再瞎闹了! |
[1:13:57] | – Come on! Drop the parachute! – Come on! | – 快 扔掉降落伞! – 加油! |
[1:14:00] | If he doesn’t want to do it, don’t push him. | 如果他不想这么做 别逼他 |
[1:14:03] | He’s gotta, like, wanna help himself. | 他只是必须、想自救 |
[1:14:13] | You land that balloon right now! | 现在让气球降下去! |
[1:14:15] | This is Capt. Harris! You are under arrest! | 我是哈里斯上尉! 你们被捕了! |
[1:14:19] | Land that balloon now! | 降落! |
[1:14:24] | – I’ll just blast them out of the sky, sir. – No! Not yet. | – 我在空中将他们击落吧 长官 – 不 还不到时候! |
[1:14:28] | You’re right.I should give them a warning shot first. | 您说的对 我应该先鸣枪警告他们一下 |
[1:14:37] | lmbecile! Are you happy now? | 你这个低能儿! 现在高兴了吧? |
[1:14:41] | At least it looks likewe’re coming down in the river. | 至少看上去我们会降落到河里 长官 |
[1:14:43] | It won’t matterbecause you’re going to be dead! | 没关系 因为你会死的! |
[1:14:47] | Pretty view – – | 风景真美—— |
[1:14:53] | I hate water! | 我恨水! |
[1:14:59] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:15:05] | – They’re in the river. – Hurry. Maybe we can catch them. | – 他们掉河里了 – 快点 也许我们能把他们救上来! |
[1:15:12] | I’ll pull alongside Tackleberry. | 我要和塔克贝利并排飞 |
[1:15:20] | Look, I see my house! | 瞧 那是我的家! |
[1:15:23] | Look, the crooks! | 看 是那帮骗子! |
[1:15:27] | Let’s go get them, okay? | 我们去把他们抓住 啊? |
[1:15:42] | Hang on, sir! | 抓紧了 长官! |
[1:15:48] | – Hurry, before they go over the falls! – There they go! | – 快点! 别让他们流到瀑布那! – 他们往那边去了! |
[1:15:55] | Get a rope! | 拿绳子! |
[1:15:57] | Hang on. Hang on, sir! | 坚持住 坚持住 长官! |
[1:16:02] | Hang on, we’ll come and get you! | 我们马上就来救你们了! |
[1:16:11] | Grab it! | 抓住它! |
[1:16:34] | Try to relax! | 别紧张! |
[1:16:48] | There’s the balloon! Now I’ve got them. | 他们在那! 他们跑不掉了 |
[1:17:03] | There’s only one way to do thisand it’s up to me! | 只有一种方法 我去! |
[1:17:08] | – Take over! – He was talking to you! | – 飞到气球上方去! – 他跟你说话呢! |
[1:17:13] | If you’re coming back, bring some beer! | 带点啤酒回来! |
[1:17:24] | – No. He was talking to you. – No, I heard him. | – 不 他在跟你说话 – 不不、不 我听见他说了 |
[1:17:28] | – He said, “Sweetchuck, take over.” – No, he did not. | – 他说:”斯威特查克、斯威特查克飞到气球上方去! ” – 不 他没说 |
[1:17:36] | – Get off of my foot! – Shut up! Why are you always whining? | – 别踩我的脚! – 闭嘴! 你怎么老没完没了的抱怨? |
[1:17:39] | Leave me alone! | 让我一个人呆着! |
[1:18:11] | Gentlemen, may I see your licenseand registration, please? | 先生们 请出去你们的许可证! |
[1:18:16] | There they are. Take it down.I want to get close. Get closer. | 他们在那儿! 下降!我想近一点儿 再近一点儿 |
[1:18:25] | Mahoney, what are you doing? | 马霍尼 你要干什么? |
[1:18:29] | Get in closer! | 离他们再近点儿 |
[1:18:43] | What do you think you’re doing? | 嘿 知道你在干什么吗? |
[1:18:50] | I’ll take care of you, copper! | 我来关照关照你 警官! |
[1:18:54] | Get off my wing! Get off of there! | 从机翼上下去! 离开这! |
[1:18:56] | What will you do about them? | 你怎么对付他们呢? |
[1:19:06] | Pal, it’s over. Let’s go home. | 伙计 结束了 咱们一块回家吧! |
[1:19:12] | – I hate you. – I’m not really thrilled about you! | – 我恨你 – 我、我才不怕你! |
[1:19:16] | – Why don’t you lose some weight? – Why don’t you get out and walk? | – 你干嘛不减减肥? – 你干嘛不到外面走走? |
[1:19:23] | – I’m going to be sick! – I don’t have a parachute! | – 我要吐了! – 我没有降落伞! |
[1:19:26] | – Shut up! I’m going to be sick! – Don’t be sick on me! | – 闭嘴! 我要吐了! – 别弄脏我的衣服! |
[1:19:41] | – I don’t have a chute! – Break your fall! | – 我没有降落伞! – 休息会吧! |
[1:19:44] | – Hit the kids! – No, I need a chute! | – 掉到小孩们身上! – 不 我要降落伞! |
[1:19:48] | Get your own! Get away from me! | 用你自己的! 离我远点! |
[1:19:50] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:19:52] | Let go! | 一块儿掉! |
[1:19:54] | I’ll break you in half, you dweeb. | 我要把你劈成两半 你这个坏蛋! |
[1:19:57] | There, I opened the chute.Are you satisfied? Leave me alone! | 行了 我打开伞了你满意了吧? 别碰我! |
[1:20:06] | – I’m going to kill you! – Shut up and enjoy the flight! | – 我要杀了你! – 闭上你的嘴享受飞行吧! |
[1:20:20] | Get off me! | 你压着我了! |
[1:20:28] | Commandant, they sayyour Citizens On Patrol group… | 指挥官 他们说你的”全民警察”成员… |
[1:20:31] | does many, manywonderful and crazy things. | 做了很多很多漂亮的还有疯狂的事情 |
[1:20:44] | I think Sgt. Mahoneydeserves a special bow. | 我认为马霍尼中士应该得到特别的感谢 |
[1:20:48] | – Mahoney? – All right! | – 马霍尼? – 没错! |
[1:20:51] | – Mahoney? – Way to go! | – 马霍尼? – 哟 出发! |
[1:21:03] | Get up! Look, it’s Mahoney! | 起来! 看 是马霍尼! |
[1:21:05] | – Where? – Sorry. | – 哪儿? – 噢 我忘了 |
[1:21:11] | – To the Academy. – To the Academy. | – 为学校干杯 – 干杯 |
[1:21:21] | You know, you looka little like Tom Cruise in Top Gun. | 知道吗 你看上去有点象《壮志凌云》里汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[1:21:24] | – Yeah? – No! | – 嗯? – 不! |