英文名称:Дурак
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | New Projects | (新计划) |
[00:06] | With support from THE RUSSIAN MINISTRY OF CULTURE | (俄罗斯文化部支援) |
[00:13] | You’re blocking the TV! Move! | 妳挡住电视了!滚开! |
[00:15] | Who’s gonna vacuum the floor then? You? | 那谁来吸地板?你吗? |
[00:20] | How can I watch TV with your ass in the way? | 妳屁股挡住 我要怎么看电视? |
[00:23] | Let me finish this first! | 我先把地吸干净 |
[00:28] | Stupid cow! I’m missing my show! | 笨女人!我要错过节目了! |
[00:32] | Go fix the light! | 去把灯修好! |
[00:35] | You can stick your lights up your ass! | 你可以把灯插在屁股里! |
[00:40] | Vera, where’s the money? | 维拉,钱呢? |
[00:42] | What money? | 什么钱? |
[00:44] | – You know what money. – I haven’t got any. | -妳知道是什么钱 -我一毛钱都没有 |
[00:48] | I spent the last of it on bread yesterday. | 我昨天用最后一点钱买面包 |
[00:50] | Nothing left till payday. | 发薪前我没半毛钱 |
[00:53] | I hid some under the shelf in the cupboard. | 我藏了一些钱在碗橱架下 |
[00:56] | Oh yes? | 是吗? |
[00:58] | There’s no food at home, and you have a stash? | 家里都没吃的了,你还藏钱? |
[01:05] | Where’s the money? Can’t you see I’m shaking? | 钱到底在哪? 没看到老子在发抖吗? |
[01:10] | Kolya, I didn’t take it. | 柯亚,我没拿 |
[01:13] | I’m gonna beat your face in. | 我会一拳打在妳脸上 |
[01:16] | I swear I didn’t take it. Please don’t hit me. | 我发誓我没拿,求你别揍我 |
[01:30] | How on earth did I end up with a lazy parasite like you? | 我怎么会沦落到 和你这种寄生虫在一起? |
[01:33] | Laying on the couch all day like a log! | 整天像废柴一样赖在沙发上 |
[01:36] | I can’t take it anymore! | 我受够了! |
[01:42] | Where’s the money? | -钱在哪?是妳拿走了 |
[01:43] | – You took it. – I didn’t. Go away. | -我没拿,滚开 |
[01:46] | – Get away from me, you freak! – Where’s my money? | -放开我,怪胎! |
[01:51] | I’ll strangle you. | -我的钱在哪?我要掐死妳 |
[01:53] | – Where’s my money, you whore? – Are you nuts? | -我的钱在哪,贱货? -你疯了吗? |
[01:57] | – Where is it? – Get your hands off me! | -到底在哪? -把你的手拿开! |
[02:00] | Where’s my money? Where is it, you whore? | 我的钱在哪?在哪?贱人 |
[02:04] | Let go of her! Get away from her, you bastard! | 放开她!滚开,混蛋! |
[02:07] | – Don’t you dare touch her! – Where’s my money, you scum? | -有种你再碰她试试看 -我的钱在哪,烂货? |
[02:10] | – Don’t touch her! – Bitch! | -别碰她! -贱人! 贱人! |
[02:41] | ARTYOM BYSTROV | 主演:阿特尤姆拜斯特罗夫 |
[02:46] | in a film by YURI BYKOV | 导演:尤利贝科夫 |
[02:50] | THE FOOL | “惊爆危楼” |
[02:57] | … He’s come back drunk. | 他喝得醉醺醺回来 |
[03:03] | Dilapidated walls, collapsed ceilings, and pervasive mould: | “残破的墙壁,倒塌的天花板 和布满霉菌的空间” |
[03:06] | all realities of life for residents living | “位于当地政府大楼正对面 |
[03:08] | right opposite the local government building | 这就是居民实际居住状况” |
[03:11] | but it seems that the window in the governor’s office faces the other way. | “但看来政府办公室的窗户 都面向另一条路” |
[03:15] | These wooden shacks were built back in 1950 as temporary dwellings | “这些木造屋建于1950年 |
[03:18] | and have not been repaired since. | 当时作为临时住宅用” “之后便未再修缮过” |
[03:21] | Meanwhile, across the road, a construction project is well under way | “同时,在路的另一头 新建案正顺利推行中” |
[03:25] | not for a residential building, but a two-story parking lot | “但不是民宅” |
[03:28] | for local government officials… | “而是一栋为当地政府官员 兴建的两层楼停车场” |
[03:49] | Do you really think you’ll pass? | 你真的以为会过吗? |
[03:52] | What do you think? | 妳怎么想? |
[03:55] | Everyone says you’ve got to bribe someone. | 大家都说你得收买某人 |
[03:59] | So don’t listen. | 所以别听他们的 |
[04:03] | You’re not a kid, Dima. | 你不是小孩了,迪马 |
[04:06] | It’s worth a try at least. | 至少值得一试 |
[04:08] | Or should I drop everything and go borrow some money? | 难道要我放弃一切去借钱吗? |
[04:13] | Why do you need this anyway? | -你到底为什么需要念这个? |
[04:15] | Well, I could take over Fedotov’s position. | -我可以取代费多托夫 |
[04:21] | You’d need to be buddies with everyone, | 你必须和所有人混熟 |
[04:23] | and to them you’re just some student. | 对他们来说,你只是学生 |
[04:26] | They’ll say you’re trying to be smart. | 他们会说你得识相点 |
[04:30] | They certainly will. Definitely. | 当然,一定会的 |
[04:41] | Masha, go set the table. | 玛莎,去摆餐具 |
[04:44] | One moment… | 马上来… |
[04:46] | Dima, watch Anton please. | 迪马,帮我顾安东 |
[04:59] | Dad, they’re breaking the bench again! | 爸,他们又打坏长椅了 |
[05:03] | – Where are you going? – Mom… | -你要去哪? -妈… |
[05:06] | – They’ll rip your heads off! – Stop it already. | -他们会扯断你的头的! -别说了 |
[05:09] | Get out of the way! | 让开! |
[05:12] | Dima, enough chasing after them. What’s the point? | 迪马,别追他们了 这有什么意义? |
[05:15] | I’m tired of repairing that bench. | 我不想再修那张长椅了 |
[05:17] | We’ll catch them this time for sure. | 这次绝对逮得到他们 |
[05:22] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了,我们走吧 |
[05:35] | Scram! | 快跑! |
[05:39] | What the hell are you doing, | -你们到底在干嘛,混蛋 |
[05:41] | – you bastards? – Suck it! | -去你的! |
[06:00] | These punks need to get their legs ripped off. | 这些小混混的脚欠凹断 |
[06:03] | You didn’t catch them? | 你没逮到他们吗? |
[06:05] | I’ll find out who hangs out around here | 我会找出谁常来这 |
[06:07] | and go talk to their parents. | 然后找他们父母谈 |
[06:09] | What’s the point? They’ll just tell you to go to hell. | 有用吗?他们只会叫你去死 |
[06:13] | Let’s go eat. I’ll fix it later. | 我们去吃东西吧,待会再修理 |
[06:33] | Not too fatty? Have some bread with it. | 不腻吗?配点面包吧 |
[06:38] | You’ll get heartburn otherwise. | 不然你要得心脏病了 |
[06:40] | – Want some more? – Let me finish what I have first. | -还要吗? -我先吃完这些 |
[06:43] | Is it cold? | 冷掉了吗? |
[06:45] | It’s fine, relax. | 不会 |
[06:47] | Come on, sweetheart, yum-yum. You like yum-yum? | 来,甜心,很好吃哦 你喜欢好吃的东西吗? |
[06:50] | “Yum-yum”… You give him candy, then expect him to eat real food? | 好吃咧,妳给他糖果 还期待他吃正餐吗? |
[06:55] | Please don’t start. Come on, yum-yum. | 别吵这个,来,很好吃哦 |
[06:57] | When he gets hungry at night, you’ll be the one heating things up. | 等他晚上又饿了 妳还不是要帮他加热 |
[07:02] | Come on, eat some. | 来,多吃点 |
[07:06] | Well, did you catch them? | 你有抓到他们吗? |
[07:10] | Who can keep up with them? They’re like galloping horses. | 谁追得上他们? 他们简直像奔驰的野马 |
[07:14] | Give up on that bench already. You’ve repaired it a hundred times. | 别管那张长椅了 你修了好几百次了 |
[07:17] | – The neighbors are laughing at you. – Instead of repairing it themselves. | -邻居们都在笑你 -而不是动手去修 |
[07:21] | Freezing their asses sitting on the cold ground isn’t funny. | 等他们坐在地上变冷冻屁股 就笑不出来了 |
[07:24] | Those gorillas will realize their strength any day now | 那些猴子总有一天 会意识到自己变强壮 |
[07:27] | and next time, they’ll bash your heads in. | 下次,他们就会打爆你的头 |
[07:30] | – We’ll call the cops then. – You think the cops care? | -到时就报警 -你觉得警察在乎吗? |
[07:34] | They didn’t even do anything to stop the fight. | 他们甚至袖手旁观 |
[07:38] | Dima… | 迪马… |
[07:40] | You know what I was thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗? |
[07:42] | Ivlev is selling his garage, his cottage | 伊夫勒夫打算便宜卖掉 |
[07:44] | and his car for next to nothing. | 车库,小木屋和车子 |
[07:46] | He’s a useless drunk nowadays. | 他现在是个一无是处的酒鬼 |
[07:49] | You should take out a loan. | -你应该去借钱买下来 |
[07:50] | My driver’s license might come in handy. | -我的驾照可能派得上用场 |
[07:54] | Mom, I told you I need to pay for the semester. | 妈,我说了我要付这学期学费 |
[07:59] | You tell him. | 你跟他说 |
[08:03] | What am I supposed to tell him? He’s his own master. | 我该说什么?他自己做主 |
[08:08] | Two dupes in a pod, I swear. | 父子同一副蠢样 |
[08:11] | You will never get anywhere in life like that. Never. | 你这样绝不会有什么成就 |
[08:16] | This one has spent his entire life | 绝对不会 |
[08:18] | righteously thumping his chest. | 这个人花费大半辈子 理所当然地后悔 |
[08:19] | And now my son plans on doing the same thing. | 现在我儿子也要步入他的后尘 |
[08:22] | Mom, I only have 2 years left. Then we’ll buy the garage. | 妈,我只要再读两年 之后我们就把车库买下 |
[08:26] | You all can live as you like. | 你想怎么生活就怎么生活 |
[08:29] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing! | -怎么了? -没事! |
[08:32] | Other people have everything, | 其他人拥有一切 |
[08:33] | I’m ashamed to look them in the face. | 看见他们让我好羞愧 |
[08:36] | Even our health is poor. | 我们连健康都不如人 |
[08:38] | Dad has a bad back and high blood pressure. | 你爸背不好,还有高血压 |
[08:40] | And my legs can barely get me to the kitchen. | 我的脚走到厨房都有困难 |
[08:45] | Ivan, did we really think that fortune would smile on us? | 伊万,我们真的认为 命运会向我们微笑吗? |
[08:51] | I spent twenty years slaving away as a doctor in the hospital. | 20年来我在医院 辛苦地当医生 |
[08:56] | And now I’m mopping floors in my old office. | 现在我得在旧办公室擦地板 |
[08:58] | But I have no choice. | 但我别无选择 |
[09:00] | Try living on a pension! | 我还靠退休金过活! |
[09:02] | And your dad has one foot in the grave. | 你爸他已经半只脚进棺材 |
[09:04] | He’s been breathing in ashes on that crane for almost 30 years. | 他在那辆起重机上 吸了将近30年的灰尘 |
[09:08] | His lungs are clogged, he’s coughing. | 他的肺都堵住了,老是咳嗽 |
[09:11] | We’ll see what will come first – disability, or… | 看看什么苦难会先来 残障,还是… |
[09:14] | I’ll take you both to get treatment. | -到时我会带你们去治疗 |
[09:16] | What do I want with your treatments? | -我要你带我们治疗干嘛? |
[09:18] | Did we get all these ailments for nothing? | 我们难道是白白受苦吗? |
[09:22] | We did it so that you could become a man | 我们是希望你能成为男子汉 |
[09:25] | and live life as it should be lived. | 过该过的生活 |
[09:27] | And for Anton. | 为了安东而活 |
[09:31] | – And I’m not a man? – You’re a fool! | -我难道不是男子汉吗? -你是笨蛋! |
[09:43] | Leave them alone already. He’s sitting here, studying. | 别管他们了,他是在这念书的 |
[09:46] | What do you want from them? | 妳又要他们怎样? |
[09:48] | I’m his mother. | 我是他妈 |
[09:49] | You’re the one who never needs anything. | 你从不需要任何东西 |
[09:51] | The apple didn’t fall far from the tree. | 果然有其父必有其子 |
[09:54] | – Here we go. – Am I wrong? | -又来了 -我难道说错了? |
[09:56] | You just say, “We don’t need what doesn’t belong to us”. | 你只会说“我们不需要 不属于我们的东西” |
[10:00] | And nothing ever belongs to us! | 我们不曾拥有任何东西! |
[10:02] | So here you are, all righteous, but living in dirt your whole life. | 落得像你一样,不偷不抢 但一辈子一事无成 |
[10:07] | Enough already. I’ve had it with you. | 够了,我受够妳了 |
[10:10] | Look at you sitting here gathering dust. | 看你坐在这沉沦下去 |
[10:12] | Everyone here is sick and tired of you. | 每个人都受够你了 |
[10:15] | That’s right! You especially! | 没错!尤其是妳! |
[10:21] | People stealing left and right, but not me! | -其他人东偷吸抢,我可没有! |
[10:23] | Exactly! You never brought anything home! | -没错,你对这个家毫无贡献! |
[10:26] | The pipes are leaking, and you don’t give a shit. | 水管都漏水了,你也不在乎 |
[10:28] | Even the Karasevs replaced theirs! | 就连卡拉希夫家都换过了! |
[10:30] | He stole them from the warehouse! | -他是从卖场偷的 |
[10:31] | So drown here with your righteousness! | -跟你的正直一起淹死吧 |
[10:34] | People take things for themselves! Why don’t you? | 大家为了自己偷东西! 你为什么不这样? |
[10:37] | So that no one can point their finger at you? | 这样别人就不会对你指指点点 |
[10:39] | In the end, everyone does! | 到头来,大家都会偷 |
[10:40] | They avoid you like a leper! | 他们像躲痲疯病患躲著你 |
[10:42] | Nobody wants anything to do with you. | 没人想和你有任何交集 |
[10:45] | – You old fool. – Find a young one. | -妳这老蠢蛋 -那就去找年轻点的啊 |
[10:50] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[10:53] | – Dad… – Let him go! | -爸… -别理他! |
[11:00] | – What’s gotten into you? – Oh, so I’m the one to blame? | -妳是哪根筋不对? -哦,怪我啰? |
[11:05] | – First you raise them, and then… – I’ve had it with you. | -辛辛苦苦把孩子养大,他却… -我受够妳了 |
[11:25] | What’s wrong with kids nowadays? | 现在的小鬼是怎么搞的? |
[11:32] | Don’t listen to her, Dad. | 别把她的话放在心上,爸 |
[11:45] | I came to work once and saw a bunch of guys acting shifty. | 我有次去上班 看到一群鬼鬼祟祟的家伙 |
[11:51] | “Come over here.” I said, “What for?” | 他们说“过来” 我问“干嘛?” |
[11:54] | “We need to steal some pipes from the warehouse”. | “我们得从卖场偷一些水管” |
[12:00] | So I said, “They don’t belong to us”. | 我说“那不是我们的东西” |
[12:05] | And now they avoid me like the plague. | 现在他们像躲瘟疫一样避开我 |
[12:07] | Don’t even say hello anymore. | 甚至连招呼都不打了 |
[12:12] | Your mother is right. | 你妈说得没错 |
[12:15] | I’ve lived sixty years and have neither friends, nor enemies. | 我活了一甲子 没有朋友和敌人 |
[12:19] | Everyone considers me a fool. | 大家都把我当傻瓜 |
[12:24] | At work, it’s because I work and don’t steal. | 在工作的地方 因为我乖乖工作不偷东西 |
[12:30] | Here it’s because I replace stolen light bulbs. | 在这里是因为 我换掉被偷走的灯泡 |
[12:34] | And because I repair the bench every evening. | 还每晚修长椅 |
[12:41] | I am a fool. | 我是个傻瓜 |
[12:44] | You’re not a fool. | 你不是 |
[12:49] | Oh, come on… | 拜托… |
[12:52] | Dima! Somebody from dispatch called for you. | 迪马,有人有急事找你 |
[12:56] | Mom, tell them I’m off duty today. | 妈,跟他们说我今天没班 |
[12:58] | They say it’s urgent. Filimonov went on a bender. | 他们说很紧急 菲利蒙诺夫去喝酒了 |
[13:03] | – I should go. – Sure. | -我得走了 -好 |
[13:22] | Tell us what happened. | -告诉我们是怎么一回事 |
[13:24] | What’s there to tell? The pipes are 20 years old. | -还有什么好说的? 这些水管用了20年了 |
[13:28] | Good thing I wasn’t taking a shower, | 好险我当时没在冲澡 |
[13:30] | or I would’ve been boiled alive. | 不然我就被活活煮熟了 |
[13:33] | I don’t care about the pipes. | 我不管水管的事 |
[13:35] | Why the hell did you beat your family?… | 你干嘛打你的家人? |
[13:39] | Andrey, did you shut it off downstairs? | 奥德里 你把楼下总开关关了吗? |
[13:42] | What, and leave the whole building without water? | 什么,让整栋楼没水用吗? |
[13:45] | I’m just worried… Look at how it burst. | 我只是担心…看看它怎么爆的 |
[13:49] | … Come on, chief, it’s family matters. | 拜托,长官,只是家务事 |
[13:51] | We’ll sort it out ourselves. | 我们自己能解决 |
[13:53] | Yeah right, and next time we’ll come here | 最好是,下次我们来 |
[13:56] | to collect dead bodies? | 就是收尸了吗? |
[13:57] | Let’s just wait for the chief to get here, | 我们等长官来再决断 |
[14:00] | and let him decide. | |
[14:04] | – You drank yourself to insanity. – Aha, right. | -你喝到神智不清了吗? -没错 |
[14:07] | Don’t talk back. | 少顶嘴 |
[14:09] | Everything’s fine, it’s family matters. | 没事了,只是家务事 |
[14:13] | – When did you drink last? – Why? | -你上次喝酒是什么时候? -干嘛? |
[14:16] | – Because the shot won’t work. – I hope it won’t. | -因为注射没用 -但愿没用 |
[14:20] | Let the bastard suffer. | 让那混蛋痛下去吧 |
[14:23] | – Our daughter’s covered in blood. – Shut up, bitch. | -我女儿浑身都是血 -闭嘴,贱人 |
[14:26] | Quiet, you. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[14:28] | I haven’t touched the stuff in three days. | 我已经3天没喝酒了 |
[14:31] | The hangover wasn’t easing up. I went for my stash – it was gone. | 宿醉退得很慢 我去找我藏的钱,但不见了 |
[14:34] | Almost had a heart attack. Put yourself in my shoes. | 我几乎要心脏病发耶 想想我的心情 |
[14:37] | My liver’s not big enough to fill your shoes. | 以我的酒量,我无法同情你 |
[14:41] | Well, the burn isn’t serious. It’s just a scald. | 伤势不严重,只是小烫伤 |
[14:45] | I’ll give you some ointment, put it on at night. | 我会给你药膏,晚上记得涂 |
[14:49] | But if you drink, the shot won’t work. | 但如果你喝酒,注射就没用 |
[14:52] | Just so you know. | 先跟你说 |
[14:55] | Do you want us to take him in? | 妳希望我们把他带回警局吗? |
[15:05] | He has to be at work tomorrow. Or he won’t get his bonus again. | 他明天得去上班 不然又拿不到奖金了 |
[15:11] | Sign the waiver then. | 那就在弃权书上签名吧 |
[15:42] | Do we really need all this hassle? | 我们非得自找麻烦吗? |
[15:44] | Why should we be dealing with this? | 为什么是我们来处理? |
[15:47] | What, you can’t handle a burst pipe? | -怎么,你不会修爆开的水管? |
[15:49] | Should we turn the water off in the basement? | -该把地下室总开关关了吗? |
[15:52] | – What the hell for? – Take a look yourself. | -干嘛关? -你自己看 |
[15:55] | What, you felt sorry for me? | 干嘛,心疼我啦? |
[15:57] | I felt sorry for our girl. | 我是心疼女儿,她的靴子裂开 |
[15:59] | Her boots are falling apart. She needs new ones. | 需要买新的 |
[16:02] | Her feet are always wet and cold, she’ll get sick. | 她的脚老是又湿又冷 她会生病的 |
[16:13] | Well, are you gonna fix it or not? | -你们到底修不修? |
[16:16] | Shut up, or you’re gonna fix it yourself. | -闭嘴,不然你自己看著办 |
[16:19] | – Is this a bearing wall? – You should know better. | -这是承重墙吗? -你应该比我懂吧 |
[16:26] | Fuck! | 可恶! |
[16:30] | What’s with him? | 他怎么搞的? |
[16:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[16:35] | Get ready for bed. | 准备上床睡觉了 |
[16:39] | Mom, let’s stay over at Lena’s place. I’m scared of him. | 妈,我们去借住丽娜家 我好怕他 |
[16:43] | Do what you’re told. | 听话 |
[16:46] | There are too many people in their room as it is. | 其他人家也很多人 |
[16:50] | Go to bed, it’s 10 pm already. | 去睡觉吧,已经晚上10点了 |
[16:56] | Well, are we gonna sleep or not? | 我们到底要不要睡? |
[16:58] | I’m not going to bed with you. Go sleep on the sofa. | 我不跟你睡,你去睡沙发 |
[17:03] | – Oh come on. – Hands off me. | -有没有搞错 -把手拿开 |
[18:47] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:52] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[18:54] | Have there been any other complaints from the tenants? | 其他房客 有反应过其他问题吗? |
[18:57] | Not today, but this place is a pain in the ass. | 今天没有 但这地方真让人难受 |
[19:00] | It’s an old building. Been standing for 40 years. | 这是栋40年老大楼了 |
[19:03] | – Why are you so agitated? – Shit… This isn’t my district. | -你干嘛那么担忧? -靠…这又不是我的社区 |
[19:08] | Has there been a thorough overhaul of this building? | 这栋大楼有彻底整修过吗? |
[19:13] | What overhaul? Like you don’t know Fedotov. | 整修个屁 你第一天认识费多托夫喔 |
[19:16] | They painted the walls, and he pocketed the rest. | 他们只漆了墙壁 剩下经费都被他吞了 |
[19:20] | What about inspections? Was everything in order? | 安全稽查呢? 都有照程序走吗? |
[19:24] | Are you joking? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[19:26] | The inspectors were given cash to shut up – problem solved. | 稽查员收了钱就乖乖闭嘴 问题解决了 |
[19:29] | Time’s up for this building. | 这栋大楼没救了 |
[19:31] | We’re tired of always having to come out here. | 我们已经受够常跑这一趟 |
[19:33] | The roof leaks, the pipes are rusty. | 屋顶龟裂,水管生锈 |
[19:36] | We patch a hole, and six new ones appear the next day. | 补了一个洞,隔天又会破6个 |
[19:40] | What about Filimonov? | 菲利蒙诺夫呢? |
[19:41] | Has he talked to Fedotov about this? | 他和费多托夫谈过了吗? |
[19:42] | Why would he care? | 他哪会管?他老婆跑了 |
[19:44] | His wife left him, so he’s been drunk for 3 days straight. | 他已经连醉3天了 |
[19:48] | You’ll probably be transferred to our crew. | 你可能会调到我们这组 |
[19:51] | The most problematic neighborhood. | 负责最鸟的社区 |
[19:55] | What’s wrong, anyway? | 问题到底在哪? |
[19:57] | Hell knows. | 鬼才知道 |
[19:59] | I think the foundation is shifting. | 我认为地基位移了 |
[20:02] | Are you serious? | 真的假的? |
[20:03] | There’s a crack on the outside from the first to the ninth floor. | 大楼外墙有一道从1楼 延伸到9楼的裂缝 |
[20:07] | I looked around, it’s a through-wall crack. | 我往四周查看,是穿墙裂缝 |
[20:10] | And the entire building’s tilting. | 这栋建筑正在倾斜 |
[20:14] | Fucking hell… | 他妈的… |
[20:18] | – What do we do now? – Quiet, calm down. | -我们现在该怎么办? -安静,冷静点 |
[20:23] | Just shut off the water for now and go home. | 现在先把水的总开关关了 然后回家去 |
[20:26] | I’ll go talk to Fedotov tomorrow. That’s all. Bye | 我明天去找费多托夫谈 就这样,再见 |
[22:22] | Dima, what are you doing? | 迪马,你在干嘛? |
[22:26] | – Go to sleep. – I need to check something. | -快去睡觉 -我得查东西 |
[22:29] | You and your damn school. You’ve got exams tomorrow? | 你那该死的学校 你明天有考试吗? |
[22:33] | Close your eyes, Anton. | 闭上眼睛,安东 |
[22:45] | Dima, are you nuts? What are you doing? | 迪马,你疯了吗?你在干嘛? |
[22:49] | – Where are you going? – I don’t know why he got up. | -你要去哪里? -我不知道他起来干嘛 |
[22:51] | I’m going to the 32nd dormitory. | 我要去32号大楼 |
[22:54] | – Where I was today. Got it? – No. What are you talking about? | -我之前去过的地方,懂吗? -不懂,你在说什么? |
[22:58] | – The dormitory, remember? – I guess. So what? | -那栋大楼啊,记得吗? -应该吧,所以呢? |
[23:02] | Things are pretty bad there. The building’s barely standing. | 那里情况不乐观,大楼要塌了 |
[23:05] | There’s a crack, the building’s tilting. It’s going to collapse. | 有一大道裂缝,大楼正在倾斜 就快要倒塌了 |
[23:08] | – Are you joking? – I’m serious. | -你在开玩笑吗? -我是说真的 |
[23:10] | I just looked at the stability calculations | 我是以一栋9层楼国宅稳定性 |
[23:12] | for a 9-story panel building. | 来估算 |
[23:14] | – It’s won’t stand another 24 hours. – Bite your tong | -那栋楼一天内就会倒 -别说了 |
[23:17] | So, go see Fedotov tomorrow. | 明天去找费多托夫谈 |
[23:19] | The foundation is crumbling. We need to evacuate people now! | 地基正在崩塌 我们得疏散居民! |
[23:22] | And who’s going to let you do that without an inspection, you lunatic? | 在没稽查前谁会听你的 疯子? |
[23:25] | Some people have been there for 30 years. | 有些人住在那里30年了 |
[23:27] | You want them out in the middle of the night? | 你要他们大半夜搬出来? |
[23:30] | It has to be done right now! | 现在就必须撤走! |
[23:32] | But how? Do you have Fedotov’s number? Call him. | 怎么撤?你有 费多托夫电话吗?打给他 |
[23:36] | He won’t do anything. He pocketed the overhaul money. | 他什么都不会做 他吞了整修的预算 |
[23:39] | Do you know anyone from the administration? | 你有认识的政府官员吗? |
[23:43] | – Your mother does. – Whom? | -你妈有 -谁? |
[23:46] | Razumikhina, the chief accountant at the mayor’s office, | 拉什蜜奇娜,市长办公室 |
[23:48] | is your friend, right? | 会计主任,她是妳朋友吧? |
[23:49] | We haven’t seen each other in ages. | 我们好几年没见了 |
[23:51] | I’m not going to bother her at this hour with this nonsense. | 我才不要在这个时间 为这种荒唐事打扰她 |
[23:54] | It’s not nonsense, Mom! People can die at any minute! Call her! | 这一点也不荒唐,妈! 居民随时会死!快打给她! |
[23:58] | – Don’t yell – I said, call her! | -别对我吼 -快打给她! |
[24:05] | Here’s her number, call her yourself, you raving lunatic! | 这是她的号码,你自己打 胡说八道的疯子 |
[24:12] | – Is it that serious? – It’s very serious. | -真的这么严重吗? -非常严重 |
[24:14] | Don’t you know that you won’t get anywhere? | 你难道不知道你束手无策吗? |
[24:16] | If they didn’t care about that building for 30 years, | 如果他们这30年来 |
[24:19] | why would they start now? | 都不在乎那栋大楼 他们现在又何必插手? |
[24:20] | – Yes, I know everything. – You will raise a panic, and then what? | -所有情况我都明白 -你引发恐慌,那又能怎样? |
[24:25] | People will have to be put up somewhere for the night. | 人们今晚必须找地方过夜 |
[24:28] | They can’t be on the street | 他们不能带著孩子和行李 |
[24:29] | with their children and suitcases in the cold. | 在低温中露宿街头 |
[24:31] | They will have to be resettled, | 他们必须被重新安置 |
[24:33] | and you know what our town hall’s like. | 你清楚市政厅的情况 |
[24:34] | A bunch of thieving rats. | 他们是一群贪心的老鼠 |
[24:36] | Complaints will come in, | 人们会投诉,官员得下台 |
[24:37] | people will be fired and courts will get involved. Stay out of it. | 法院会介入,你别插手 |
[24:40] | – What are they going to do, kill me? – Idiot. | -他们能怎么样,把我做掉吗? -笨蛋 |
[24:44] | Calm down. Go put Anton to bed. | 冷静点,去哄安东睡觉 |
[24:47] | Hello, Galya? It’s Dmitry Nikitin. I apologize for calling so late. | 喂,戈雅吗?我是迪马尼基京 很抱歉这么晚还打来 |
[24:53] | Galya, I really need your help to contact someone. | 戈雅 我很需要妳帮我联络某人 |
[24:59] | The mayor. | 市长 |
[25:02] | Yes, with Galaganova. | 对,和加拉加诺娃一起 |
[25:04] | No, no, not during office hours, no… | 不,不,不能上班时间 不行… |
[25:09] | Yes, it’s urgent, and no, I’m not joking. | 对,很紧急,没有 我没在开玩笑 |
[25:14] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[25:17] | Where? | 哪里? |
[25:22] | Got it. | 我知道了 |
[25:24] | I’ll be right there. Yes. | 我马上到,好 |
[25:26] | What did she say? | 她说什么? |
[25:27] | The entire administration is celebrating | 整个政府部门在餐厅 |
[25:29] | Galaganova’s birthday in a restaurant. | 帮加拉加诺娃庆生 |
[25:31] | There’s my meeting – couldn’t be better. | 去那里见他们,再好不过了 |
[25:34] | – They’re all drunk right now… – Maybe they’re better drunk. | -他们现在都喝挂了吧 -他们喝挂了最好 |
[25:38] | They’ll be more kind. | 这样会比较好谈 |
[25:40] | We’ll see. | 走著瞧 |
[25:42] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[25:48] | Wait for me. | 等我回来 |
[25:50] | Oh good Lord, what a mess… | 老天,真是乱七八糟… |
[25:56] | Oh God… | 老天… |
[25:57] | – Go put the kettle on. – Oh God… Alright. | -去烧开水吧 -老天…好吧 |
[29:02] | – Hey, careful, bro. – You could step aside. | -喂,看路,老兄 -你可以靠边 |
[29:05] | – I could do anything. – I’m happy for you. | -我什么都办得到 -我替你高兴 |
[29:08] | – Hey, let’s get introduced. – Later. | -嗨,自我介绍一下 -晚点吧 |
[29:23] | Easy… Is it that bad? | 小心…很不舒服吗? |
[29:26] | – The vodka’s bad. – Get some food in your stomach. | -伏特加好难喝 -多吃点东西 |
[29:28] | Excuse me, where can I find Nina Galaganova? | -请问妮娜加拉加诺娃在哪? |
[29:31] | She’s in the dining hall. | -她在宴会厅 |
[29:32] | – Thank you. – Only she’s married | -谢谢 -她有老公啰 |
[29:36] | – Good to know. – But I’m not. | -多谢提醒 -但我还单身哦 |
[29:42] | – Where are you going? – Where I need to go | -你要去哪里? -我该去的地方 |
[29:44] | – To see her again? – Go drink some more. | -你又要见她? -去喝你的酒 |
[29:47] | I’ll divorce you, you bastard! | 我要跟你离婚,混蛋! |
[29:51] | It’s about time. Been waiting for 3 years. | 是时候了,我已经忍3年了 |
[30:06] | Let’s dance! | 来跳舞吧! |
[30:28] | Come on, girls! | 来吧,女孩们! |
[30:59] | Dear friends! May I have your attention please? | 亲爱的朋友们!请看过来 |
[31:06] | I think we shouldn’t just raise our glasses | 我想我们不该只举杯 |
[31:09] | to the health of our dear Nina | 祝贺妮娜健康 |
[31:12] | but also say the most important things about her! | 而该说说她的成就 |
[31:20] | We’ve all wished her good health, a long life, | 我们已经祝贺她身体健康 |
[31:22] | happy friends and family. | 长命百岁,亲友幸福美满 |
[31:24] | But most importantly, | 但更重要的是,我们很感激她 |
[31:25] | we all owe her a debt of gratitude for our thriving town | 让这座城市欣欣向荣 |
[31:28] | that grows and gets more beautiful every year. | 一年比一年还美 |
[31:35] | The life that every resident enjoys is entirely thanks to her. | 每位居民的生活都多亏了她 |
[31:41] | I ask the people closest to Nina to say a few words | 我请妮娜最好的朋友在今晚 |
[31:46] | of gratitude on this fine evening. | 对她献上感谢演说 |
[31:54] | I came here about 20 years ago. | 我大约20年前来到这里 |
[32:00] | I had to get the zoning documents for the factory. | 我当时得为工厂 取得市区划分图 |
[32:04] | So I walk into the records office and see. | 所以我进了档案室 |
[32:08] | A skinny girl in a dress that blends into the filing cabinets. | 看见一个穿洋装的纤细女孩 和档案柜融为一体 |
[32:14] | I ask her to bring me this, give me that, | 我请她拿这拿那给我 |
[32:18] | but she acts like she doesn’t see me. | 但她似乎对我视若无睹 |
[32:22] | I bark out an order – and she tells me to go to hell. | 我生气地命令她,她叫我去死 |
[32:26] | So then I look at her and say: | 接著我看著她说 |
[32:31] | “You’re going to be a big boss one day”. | “妳有一天会成为大人物” |
[32:33] | That girl’s name was Nina. | 那女孩的名字叫妮娜 |
[32:43] | Nina was from a small village. | 妮娜出身于小乡村 |
[32:47] | Her mother had six children, | 她母亲有6个孩子,一头乳牛 |
[32:50] | a cow and her husband’s grave in the backyard. | 和过世丈夫在后院的墓 |
[32:56] | This place was a real pigsty twenty years ago. | 这地方20年前简直是猪舍 |
[33:03] | Unless you held your nose and closed your eyes | 除非你捏著鼻子,闭上眼睛 走在街上 |
[33:06] | walking down the street, you’d be driven to drink. | 不然你只能买醉 |
[33:09] | This was one big shithole. | 这里以前是个大粪坑 |
[33:13] | But now, twenty years have passed. | 但20年后的现在 |
[33:18] | I’m thinking of buying a house somewhere on the outskirts. | 我打算在郊区买一栋房子 |
[33:22] | And moving there with my family when I get old. | 等老了和家人搬来这养老 |
[33:26] | And all thanks to you, Nina. You’re the boss. | 这一切都多亏了妳,妮娜 妳是老大 |
[33:31] | And others even call you by a different name. | 其他人甚至暱称妳其他称号 |
[33:35] | Don’t be shy, come on, all together now! | 别害羞,一起喊吧! |
[33:38] | Mama! | Mama! 妈妈!妈妈! |
[34:16] | Nina, this is Dmitry Nikitin, a repair crew chief | 妮娜,这位是迪马尼基京 |
[34:19] | for the public utility works. | 他是公共建筑的维修领班 |
[34:21] | – Hello. | – Hello. -妳好 -你好 |
[34:22] | I’m here on a work-related issue. | -我是为了工作的事来 |
[34:24] | Now? I’m celebrating. Have a drink. | -现在?我在庆生,喝一杯吧 |
[34:27] | Really, I can’t. It’s an urgent matter. | -我不行,这件事很急 |
[34:29] | Have a drink, busy man. | -喝一杯吧,大忙人 |
[34:33] | Do you know each other? | -你们认识吗? |
[34:35] | No. He doesn’t like to do introductions. | -不,他不喜欢自我介绍 |
[34:39] | I’m Dmitry Nikitin. | 我叫迪马尼基京 |
[34:42] | – Nina, an incident has occurred. – What incident? | -妮娜,出意外了 -什么意外? |
[34:46] | An emergency situation at one of the “A” district dormitories. | A区国宅发生紧急状况 |
[34:51] | Can’t Fedotov or his assistants handle this? | 费多托夫和他助理 不能去处理吗? |
[34:53] | I’m afraid he won’t care, because he never has before. | 恐怕他无法处理 因为他从没处理过 |
[34:58] | This case could end with many deaths | 这件事可能在几小时后 |
[35:00] | in the next few hours. | 造成许多罹难者 |
[35:02] | Please get all the department heads together, | 请召集所有部门首长 |
[35:05] | firemen, police, ambulances. | 消防,警局,救护车 |
[35:07] | We need a plan of action. | 我们需要执行计划 |
[35:08] | I will give a detailed account of the situation. | 到时我会详细说明整件事 |
[35:14] | Mrs. Galaganova, I understand that | 加拉加诺娃夫人 |
[35:17] | this is a party and all. | 我明白现在在开派对 |
[35:19] | But something terrible is about to happen. | 但有件严重的意外要发生了 |
[35:28] | I’m not joking. | 我没开玩笑 |
[35:34] | Emelyanov! | 艾米拉诺夫! |
[35:39] | Get all the chiefs together in the other hall. | -请所有主任移驾会议室 |
[35:41] | Who exactly do you need, Nina? | -妳要找哪些人,妮娜? |
[35:44] | They’re all wasted. Sayapin left already, blind drunk. | 他们都喝挂了 萨亚平早就走了,他喝挂了 |
[35:49] | And Tulsky’s wife took him home… | -托斯基的老婆带他回家了 |
[35:52] | Call them and tell them to come back. | -打给他们,叫他们回来 |
[35:56] | I don’t care if they puke or take pills; | 管他们要吐还是吃药 |
[35:59] | they have to be here. | 全都得回来 |
[36:12] | Watch out, Dmitry Nikitin, repair crew chief. | 当心了,迪马尼基京 维修领班 |
[36:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:15] | What are you stirring shit up for? | 你在胡搞瞎搞什么? |
[37:17] | Sit down, Fedor. | 坐下,费多 |
[37:31] | Well, go ahead and inform us. | 开始说明吧 |
[37:48] | A crew was called to the 32nd dormitory in district A, | 一批维修人员被叫到 |
[37:53] | to repair a burst hot-water pipe. | A区32号国宅大楼 修理爆开的热水管 |
[37:56] | They saw that things were bad and called me. | -他们发现情况不对就打给我 |
[37:59] | Why not Filimonov? He’s the chief engineer. | -菲利蒙诺夫呢?他才是领班 |
[38:04] | He went on a bender, Fedor. It’s been three days. | 他去买醉了,费多,喝3天了 |
[38:13] | The pipes burst due to the displacement of bearing walls. | 水管由于承重墙位移爆开 |
[38:17] | The dormitory was built | 国宅建造时间 |
[38:19] | even before the town was founded. | 甚至比这座城镇还早 |
[38:21] | – So that was about 40 years ago… – 38. | -所以大概是40年前了… -38年 |
[38:27] | Whatever. | 管他的 |
[38:29] | A major overhaul was never done… | 大楼从没做过大整修 |
[38:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思?1984年有一次 |
[38:32] | There was one in 1984, and another three years ago. | 3年前也有修过啊 |
[38:35] | I’m not prepared to argue about the quality | 我现在不想争论维修的品质 |
[38:38] | of these repairs right now. | |
[38:40] | The concern here is that the building | 现在重点是这栋大楼随时会倒 |
[38:42] | could collapse at any minute. | |
[38:47] | Who gave you this idea? Like this very minute? | 谁说的?你是说现在吗? |
[38:51] | Yes. Practically as we speak. | 对,就在我们说话期间 |
[38:55] | There are two huge cracks on the bearing walls, | 承重墙有两道从1楼 |
[38:58] | from the first to the ninth floor. | 延伸到9楼的大裂缝 |
[39:00] | And the entire building’s tilting. | 整栋大楼正在倾斜 |
[39:01] | The foundation is crumbling and shifting. | 地基正在倒塌并位移 |
[39:04] | The vibrations of the units are visible to the naked eye. | 肉眼就能看出大楼的震动 |
[39:09] | – How many people live there? – Who are you listening to, Tolya? | -居民有多少人? -你要听谁的,托亚? |
[39:13] | This requires a regional inspection, about 10 specialists. | 这需要大概十名专家 |
[39:18] | There are many aspects. | 做区域勘查,有很多面向 |
[39:20] | He just probably fucking some girl | 这小子大概是上了大楼的女孩 |
[39:22] | in that dorm and promised her a new apartment. | 答应她会送她一间新公寓 |
[39:26] | – It’s 2 am, Fedor… – Shut up! | -已经凌晨2点了,费多… -闭嘴! |
[39:29] | That sounds about right. Balls rolled up – now pay up. | 说得对,嘿咻后就得付出代价 |
[39:34] | Go and look for yourselves. Even a child can see… | 你自己去看吧 小孩也看得出来 |
[39:37] | Maybe a child can, but it’s not clear to us. | 也许吧,但对我们来说 不够清楚 |
[39:41] | – Are you the chief housing engineer? – No. | -你是工程主任吗? -不是 |
[39:46] | – Exactly. – Neither are you! | -果然没错 -你也不是! |
[39:56] | Foundation, tilt – | 地基,倾斜,你懂很多吗? |
[39:57] | do you know much about that? | |
[39:59] | Yes, I’m studying construction, second year. | -对,我是建筑系大二生 |
[40:01] | Need the diploma to get promoted, right? | -你需要学历升职对吧? |
[40:04] | I told you to be quiet! | 我叫你闭嘴! |
[40:08] | You can really see everything with the naked eye. | 真的用肉眼就看得出来 |
[40:11] | The stability factor of a nine-story panel building | 9层楼国宅要稳固 |
[40:13] | doesn’t allow for a tilt of even 5 degrees. | 就不得倾斜超过5度 |
[40:16] | And that building is leaning by around 10 degrees. | 那栋楼已经倾斜将近10度了 |
[40:19] | The tilt is beyond the point of maximum deviation | 倾斜已超出垂直重力 |
[40:22] | from the gravity-bearing perpendicular. | 能承受的最大误差 |
[40:26] | This means that the building is falling, | 表示这栋楼正在倒塌 |
[40:30] | and it will fall no matter what. | 无论怎样都会倒 |
[40:34] | Taking into account the angle of deviation, | 根据误差角度 |
[40:37] | the building won’t stand more than a day. | 这栋楼一天内就会倒 |
[41:09] | Do you realize that in that case | 你知道要是这样 |
[41:12] | we need to declare an emergency | 我们就得发出紧急通知 |
[41:14] | and evacuate the people immediately? | 立即疏散居民吗? |
[41:17] | Yes. | 知道 |
[41:19] | How many are in there? A thousand? | -居民有多少人?1千人? |
[41:22] | There are 820 people. | -820人 |
[41:24] | 820 people. | 820人 |
[41:28] | They will need to be resettled. | 必须重新安置他们 |
[41:31] | And the town has a housing shortage as it is. | 这座城镇缺的就是住宅 |
[41:34] | Go ahead, call a regional inspection, | 打给驻区督察 |
[41:36] | let them check everything and make a decision. | 让他们全勘查后做决定 |
[41:39] | Because I’m not taking on these costs. | -因为我可不想承担损失 |
[41:41] | You want to end up in jail then? | -那你想吃牢饭了? |
[41:45] | Sayapin can take care of that as our friend. | 萨亚平会看在交情分上处理好 |
[41:54] | 800 people. | 8百人耶 |
[41:55] | What if they all get buried under there? | 要是他们全被活埋怎么办? |
[41:59] | You pocketed the money for repairs, | 你吞了整修费,我也没过问 |
[42:01] | I never checked. We’re both going down. | 我们都会完蛋 |
[42:03] | – I pocketed the money? – You did! | -我吞了整修费? -就是你! |
[42:06] | Oh come on, Fedor! | 拜托,费多! |
[42:08] | Did your daughter’s house build itself? | 难道你女儿的房子 是无中生有吗? |
[42:14] | Or did you help her with your salary? | -还是你用薪水帮她盖的? |
[42:16] | Look who’s talking! | -还敢说我呢! |
[42:18] | What about your house? Or his house? | 你的房子呢?他的房子呢? |
[42:21] | Why don’t we tell this kid here who pocketed what. | 我们不如告诉这小子 谁吞了钱 |
[42:26] | Or how we survive around here, washing each other’s hands. | 或我们怎么互相掩盖 才能在这里存活 |
[42:30] | What hands? Watch what you say! | 掩盖什么?你说话小心点! |
[42:34] | – I’ve got my own patch. – What patch? | -我自己也有麻烦 -什么麻烦? |
[42:36] | The whole town together with its 30 000 residents is the patch. | 整座城镇3万居民就是麻烦 |
[42:39] | One of us gets caught, | 只要我们其中一人被抓 |
[42:40] | he’ll take everyone down with him. | 那个人就会拉所有人下水 |
[42:42] | Journalists will come, and up in smoke we go. | 记者来了后,我们就全完了 |
[42:45] | I’m all clean. I’ve had inspections already. | 不干我的事 我早就做好勘查了 |
[42:48] | Crime detection rate was within norm. | 破案率在合格标准内 |
[42:51] | No drug addicts, no prostitutes at all. | 完全没毒虫和妓女 |
[42:55] | But you and Matyugin will be going up | 但你和马提金 |
[42:57] | in smoke in his fire truck. | 会在他的消防车里被做掉 |
[42:59] | Any more threats? | 还想威胁我什么? |
[43:01] | What did you do with the prostitutes? | 妓女你怎么处理? |
[43:04] | Are they at your harem? | 当你的性奴吗? |
[43:06] | Quiet, all of you! | 全都给我闭嘴! |
[43:14] | A fish rots from the head down. | 全是一丘之貉,如果我贪污 |
[43:16] | If I’m tainted, then so are all of you. | 你们每个人都有分 |
[43:19] | They’ll go through everything with a fine-tooth comb. | 他们会仔细调查这件事 |
[43:22] | And for 800 people, | 至于那8百人,就算在 |
[43:23] | they’ll find shit even in your “patch”. | 你的麻烦区也会有栖身处 |
[43:26] | What, do you have the cleanest department? | 你有最清白的部门吗? |
[43:38] | Right, go to the place with him. | 好了,和他一起去看看 |
[43:41] | – I’m… – Have a look once you’re there. | -我… -到场后立即勘验 |
[43:52] | If everything is as he says, | 如果情况和他说的一样 |
[43:54] | then we’ll think about what to do. | 我们就得想办法 |
[44:02] | Let’s go, shit-stirrer. | 走吧,麻烦制造者 |
[44:09] | Dima, stay for a moment. | 迪马,等一下 |
[44:16] | If he tries to threaten you, don’t listen. | 如果他威胁你,别在意 |
[44:20] | He’s cunning and sly. | 他是个奸诈的家伙 |
[44:22] | If not him, then we’ll have to deal with it. | 就算不是他,我们也得处理 |
[44:25] | Not to mention those poor people. | 更别说那些可怜居民了 |
[44:34] | I’ll go too. Fedotov’s angry right now, | 我也去,费多托夫现在 |
[44:36] | and the kid’s naive. | 一定很火大,那小子太嫩了 |
[44:38] | OK, good luck. | 好,祝你好运 |
[45:29] | – Show us what you’ve got. – It’s this way. | -带我们去看你说的情况 -往这走 |
[45:38] | – Here it is. – What is it? | -就在这 -这是什么? |
[45:42] | The crack goes through the whole building. | 裂缝穿透大楼的墙壁 |
[45:45] | So what? I saw this crack two years ago. | 所以呢? 我2年前就看过这道裂缝了 |
[45:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[45:52] | Look here. | 看看这里 |
[45:57] | The wall is crumbling, the foundation is shifting. | 墙壁正在倒塌,地基正在位移 |
[46:00] | Shifting where? | 位移到哪? |
[46:04] | In fall the soil gives a little from the rain. | 秋天时土壤因为雨水松动 |
[46:07] | Don’t get smart, builder. | 别质疑我,建筑师 |
[46:15] | OK, come with me. | 好吧,跟我来 |
[46:21] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[46:46] | Man, it stinks in here. | 妈啊,这里真臭 |
[46:48] | Fix the sewage pipes, then it won’t stink. | 把下水道修好就不臭了 |
[47:04] | You scum! Stop torturing us! | 混蛋!别再折磨我们了! |
[47:07] | Your child is scared of you! I’ll call the cops. | 你的小孩都怕你!我要报警了 |
[47:10] | Go ahead, you piece of shit! You think they’ll show up? | 报警啊,妳这贱人! 妳以为他们会来吗? |
[47:13] | – I’ll cut you up, you bitch! – Calm down, man. | -我要杀了妳,贱人! -冷静点,老兄 |
[47:16] | What did you say? | -你说什么? |
[47:17] | Nothing, but you’re asking for a kicking. | -没什么,但你欠揍 |
[47:20] | All right guys, no offence. | 好了,各位,无意冒犯 |
[47:23] | My daughter steals money from me, | 我女儿偷我的钱 |
[47:25] | I need it for my treatment. | 我需要拿钱看医生 |
[47:27] | The bitch buys smack with it. | 那贱人拿钱去买毒 |
[47:33] | I’ll go have a smoke. | 我去抽根烟 |
[47:40] | These people need their brains repaired, not the pipes. | 这些人需要修理他们的脑袋 而不是水管 |
[47:44] | That’s why it stinks here. | 所以这里才会这么臭 |
[47:48] | Different people live here. | 这里龙蛇杂处 |
[47:51] | Go away. | 滚 |
[47:53] | We’re from the housing department. I’ve got the chiefs here with me. | 我们是住宅管理部门的人 我请负责人和我一起来 |
[48:13] | Hello, Fedor. | 你好,费多 |
[48:18] | Can we take a look at your bathroom? | 可以让我们看妳家浴室吗? |
[48:25] | Sure, sure, go ahead. | 好的,好的,去看吧 |
[48:36] | It’s one thing after another. | 衰事一件接一件 |
[48:38] | Pipes burst, and then this son of a bitch goes crazy. | 先是水管爆开 再来是那混蛋疯了 |
[48:41] | That scum beats his own daughter, can you imagine? | 那个人渣打自己女儿 你能想像吗? |
[48:46] | He needs to be taken away, but the pigs, | 警察应该把他带走,但那些猪 |
[48:49] | sorry, police, never do. | 抱歉,是警察,从不带他走 |
[48:52] | Although, I let them go myself. | 不过,是我自己叫他们走的 |
[48:56] | Help us. | 帮帮我们 |
[48:59] | With what? | 帮什么? |
[49:01] | Sure, we’ll deal with it. | 当然了,我们会处理的 |
[49:08] | Will they fix the pipes soon? | 他们会快点修好水管吗? |
[49:09] | They shut the water off and we can’t wash or cook anything. | 他们把水关了 我们不能洗东西或煮饭 |
[49:13] | Soon, soon. | 快了,快了 |
[50:07] | – Go home. – Yes sir! | -回家去 -是,长官! |
[50:10] | – What did you say? – Don’t get involved. | -你说什么? |
[50:13] | They’re all punks. | -别管他们,他们是小混混 |
[50:20] | Look, the old bat is going to crawl out. | 快看,老太婆要出来了 |
[50:23] | We’re from the housing department. May we come in? | 我们是住宅管理部门的人 我们可以进去吗? |
[50:26] | Get out of there, you punks! | 滚开,小混混! |
[50:29] | Chill out, granny. Come over here, we’ll get you stoned. | 冷静点,阿嬷,快过来 我们让妳抽大麻 |
[51:19] | They’re all yours. | 全归你了 |
[51:21] | I’m off for a piss. | 我去撇尿 |
[51:34] | Oh, hi guys. What are you doing here? | 嗨,你们在这里干嘛? |
[51:37] | We’re from the housing department. Checking the pipes. | 我们是住宅管理部的人 来看水管 |
[51:40] | I don’t give a fuck about the pipes. I only shower once a week. | 我才不在乎水管 我一个礼拜才洗一次澡 |
[51:45] | There’s plenty of water right now. | 现在有很多水了 |
[51:47] | I bring in snow from outside, and problem solved. | 我把外头的雪带进来 问题解决啦 |
[51:52] | And if the building collapses, I don’t give a fuck as well. | 如果大楼倒了,我一样不在乎 |
[51:59] | This is no life anyway, is it? | 反正也活不了了,不是吗? |
[52:06] | Hey guys, how about a shot or two, huh? | 各位,要来两杯吗? |
[52:12] | Well? Come on! Let’s have some. | 来嘛!一起喝啊 |
[52:16] | Right… | 好了… |
[52:19] | Let’s get going. | 我们继续勘查吧 |
[52:25] | One more game? | 再来一场吗? |
[52:26] | – What did they want? – Fuck knows… | -他们想干嘛? -鬼才知道… |
[52:28] | Hey… | 喂… |
[52:32] | What are the chiefs doing here? Something serious? | 官员来这干嘛? 出了什么事吗? |
[52:35] | – We don’t know yet. – Listen… | -还不知道 -听著… |
[52:38] | Trouble sleeping? | 你睡不著吗? |
[52:40] | – What? – It’s late. | -什么? -已经很晚了 |
[52:43] | Why do you even care about us lowlives? | 你们管我们这些 低等生物干嘛? |
[52:47] | – Compassionate, are you? – I am what I am. | -同情吗? -我自有主意 |
[53:12] | – What were you doing there? – Fuck off. | -你们在这干嘛? -滚开 |
[53:15] | – That’s some building… – No kidding. | -真是一栋烂大楼… -没错 |
[53:20] | – Well? – This way. | -看哪里? -这里 |
[53:37] | – What’s the bottle for? – Look. | -拿瓶子干嘛? -看好 |
[54:14] | Come here. | 过来 |
[54:30] | Look down. Just be careful. | 往下看,小心点 |
[54:51] | – Far from the wall? – About three meters. | -距离墙很远吗? -距离3公尺 |
[55:55] | – Did you give everyone their tasks? – Yes. | -所有人的工作安排好了吗? -好了 |
[56:02] | Nina, what should I do about the guests? | 妮娜,派对客人该怎么办? |
[56:05] | Entertain them. | 继续娱乐他们 |
[56:08] | Turn up the music. | 把音乐开大 |
[56:11] | Tell the kitchen to hurry up with the main course. | 叫厨房赶紧端上主餐 |
[56:14] | Many are getting ready to leave. | 很多人都准备要离开了 |
[56:16] | Vostrikov is upset that you’re not there. | 妳不在,沃斯特莱科夫很失望 |
[56:18] | Well, make sure that he isn’t upset. | 尽可能别让他失望 |
[56:20] | I can’t be there. I’ve got other things on my mind. | 我无法到场,我有事要处理 |
[56:23] | – Maybe we should let them go home? – Yeah right! | -也许该让他们回家了? -好啊! |
[56:27] | So they’d know we have a mess on our hands? | 好让他们就知道 我们正在处理烫手山芋? |
[56:30] | Give them enough booze to put them to sleep. | 灌醉他们,让他们睡死 |
[56:34] | Tell them I had to leave, but will be back shortly. | 告诉他们我得走了 但我一会儿会回来 |
[56:37] | Got it. | 了解 |
[56:46] | The rumors will spread. | 谣言四起了 |
[56:48] | The neighbors won’t keep quiet. They’ll get more from the budget. | 邻居管不住他们的嘴巴 他们想从预算多分一点 |
[56:52] | The most important thing is that the building does not collapse. | 现在最重要的是别让大楼倒 |
[56:55] | Then there’ll be facts, not rumors. | 那是事实,不是谣言 |
[57:03] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[57:05] | Speak! | 快说! |
[57:08] | It’s not good. | 情况不乐观 |
[57:10] | It will probably collapse. | 大楼可能会倒塌 |
[57:14] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[57:16] | Don’t know. Looks like Nikitin was right. | 不知道,看来尼基京说得没错 |
[57:19] | We need to get the people out of there. | 我们必须疏散居民 |
[57:28] | I told you we needed to be careful with district A. | 我早说A区必须好好管理 |
[57:37] | It was built in a rush, on unstable soil. | 它是建在不稳固的土壤上 |
[57:42] | We should’ve resettled everyone and demolished the building ages ago. | 我们早该在几年前就安置居民 把大楼拆了 |
[57:46] | Resettle them where, smart guy? | 要把他们安置到哪,聪明人? |
[57:50] | Give me two buildings with a hundred units each. | 生出两栋共2百户的房子啊 |
[57:53] | We should have built them when we had the money. | 我们早该趁还有预算时 就把它们建好 |
[57:57] | But you were too greedy! | 但妳太贪心了! |
[58:01] | Get out! | Get out! 出去!给我出去! |
[58:08] | Half the budget goes up to grease the palms | 一半预算都拿来收买区公所了 |
[58:11] | at the regional office! | |
[58:13] | Everyone there practically lives at resorts! | 那里的人几乎都住在度假胜地 |
[58:16] | They all have cars, houses, wives all decked in gold. | 每个人有车,有房 老婆都打扮得金光闪闪 |
[58:19] | And if I refuse – they won’t give us a penny. | 如果我拒绝他们 他们就不会给我们预算 |
[58:28] | How much money did we get this year? | 我们今年得到多少预算? |
[58:30] | Just enough to tar a few roofs and replace a few main pipes. | 只够修几片屋顶 和换几条大水管 |
[58:33] | Pensioners are going hungry, three suicides a year. | 靠养老金的人都吃不饱了 一年有3起自杀案 |
[58:38] | The disabled are waiting to get treated by the state. | 残障者等待州政府照顾他们 |
[58:40] | What about orphanages, and large family allowances? | 那孤儿院 和大家庭津贴怎么办? |
[58:44] | I built a new maternity hospital! | 我盖了一座新妇产科医院 |
[58:46] | Do you think I’m made of money? | 你们以为我有钱吗? |
[58:48] | And how am I supposed to survive and raise my children? | 我该怎么过活和养我的孩子? |
[58:52] | I’m constantly under stress. | 我一直处在压力中 |
[58:54] | I lived in fear for my life through the ’90s. | 我整个90年代都活在恐惧中 |
[58:57] | I’m responsible for everything: | 我该为一切负责 |
[58:59] | for taxes, for military enlistment, for elections. | 税收,征兵和选举 |
[59:02] | They’ll either send me to prison, or pat me on the head. | 他们要嘛把我送去坐牢 要嘛给我一点安慰 |
[59:07] | I want to live like a normal person! | 我想活得像正常人一样! |
[59:09] | I have 3 scars on my head, | 我人生共有3次创伤!高血压 |
[59:10] | hypertension, ulcers and two divorces! | 胃溃疡和2次离婚 |
[59:13] | I’m a woman, mother and wife – I want to live like a normal person! | 我是女人,母亲和妻子 我想活得像正常人一样! |
[59:30] | And so do you. | 你也是 |
[59:34] | That’s why you grab a piece for yourself | 所以你才不顾他人 |
[59:36] | without a thought for others. | 吞了那笔预算 |
[59:38] | You don’t give a fuck whose walls are crumbling | 你根本不在乎谁的墙要塌 |
[59:42] | or whose roof is leaking. | 或谁的屋顶破了 |
[59:44] | Because you have to finish laying down your own roof. | 因为你得先顾好自己 |
[59:47] | Your house isn’t much smaller than mine, four stories tall. | 你的房子也小不到哪去 总共4层楼高 |
[59:53] | Your son, a spoiled brat, rapist and drug addict | 你那宠坏的儿子,强暴犯 |
[59:56] | with 6 arrests and 2 court cases. | 吸毒被逮过6次,两案在身 |
[59:58] | Has an apartment in Moscow and goes to a private school. | 他在莫斯科有公寓 还上私立学校 |
[1:00:07] | This one will soon have people dying from simple infections, | 这家伙则会让许多人 死于一般的感染 |
[1:00:10] | while he steals all the supplies, down to the antiseptics. | 因为他偷走了所有 包含抗菌剂在内的用品 |
[1:00:13] | I bought new equipment for the hospital, | 我为了医院买了新设备 |
[1:00:15] | he sold half of it. | 他把一半都卖了 |
[1:00:16] | If I wasn’t helping, | 如果不是我帮忙 |
[1:00:17] | you’d be treating people with roadside herbs. | 你根本视人命如杂草 |
[1:00:20] | And this one has turned the police department into a racket. | 这家伙则把警局变成诈骗集团 |
[1:00:25] | I looked the other way, “Go ahead, Sergey. | 我是眼不见为净 |
[1:00:28] | “Make some money”. | “塞吉,多赚点钱” |
[1:00:31] | I don’t even know what you do. | 我甚至不知道你都在做什么 |
[1:00:33] | Sit on your ass all day, signing papers. | 你整天坐著签文件 |
[1:00:35] | There hasn’t been a fire in the town for ten years. | 这座城镇已经十年没火灾了 |
[1:00:40] | But we still allocate funds to get hoses, | 但我们还是拨预算买水带 |
[1:00:43] | equipment, who knows what else! | 和装备,谁知道还有什么 |
[1:00:55] | Yeah, I make something out of every deal. | 没错,我从每笔交易揩一点油 |
[1:01:00] | But whose hands are clean here? | 这里谁是清白的? |
[1:01:04] | Perhaps one of you would like to take my place? Be my guest! | 也许你们之中有人想取代我? 尽管来吧! |
[1:01:14] | Only you oafs won’t be able to hack it. | 只有你们这群笨蛋做不到 |
[1:01:19] | Sucking that teat dry, | 把奶吸干了,等出事了 |
[1:01:20] | but when something happens – blame “mama”. | 再怪老妈子 |
[1:01:27] | And you call yourselves men? Pussies. | -你们还自认是男人?娘砲吧 |
[1:01:29] | Enough, Nina! | -够了,妮娜! |
[1:01:30] | We all know that. We weren’t born yesterday. | 我们都知道 我们不是3岁小孩 |
[1:01:36] | I’ve always lived well, never had to beg, | 我一直都过得很好,不需求人 |
[1:01:39] | and don’t plan on starting. | 不用想出任何计划 |
[1:01:41] | And I don’t give a shit what people think of me. | 我不在乎别人怎么看我 |
[1:01:47] | If you can’t take what you need, you’ll live like a worm in shit. | 如果不抢自己需要的东西 就只能在粪坑中挣扎 |
[1:01:52] | This never-ending talk about “corruption” – | 一直讲贪污是怎样 |
[1:01:55] | the whole country lives on bribes! | 整个国家都在贪污啊 |
[1:02:06] | Even in the Soviet days, when my mother was dying of cancer | 即使在苏联时代 我妈快死于癌症时 |
[1:02:11] | we had to grease some palms to get her medication. | 还不是得收买医院帮她买药 |
[1:02:14] | And now, you can’t do anything without money! | 现在没钱是万万不能啊! |
[1:02:18] | I hate to interrupt such nice bureaucratic confessions, | 很抱歉得打断各位 精采的官场告白 |
[1:02:22] | but what are we going to do now? Time’s ticking. | 但我们现在该怎么办? 时间紧迫 |
[1:02:30] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[1:02:34] | Evacuate the people. | 疏散居民 |
[1:02:35] | – Is this official? – Of course. | -是官方命令吗? -当然 |
[1:02:37] | I’ll call the regional office and let them know. | 我会打给区公所通知他们 |
[1:02:40] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:02:42] | Regulations. | 标准程序 |
[1:02:44] | Let’s not raise a stink right now. | 现在先还别制造事端 |
[1:02:47] | Get the people out, and tomorrow we’ll bring in | 先疏散居民,明天我们 |
[1:02:49] | the experts and equipment. | 会派专家和装备进去 |
[1:02:50] | Maybe it can still be repaired. | 也许修得好 |
[1:02:52] | And who will be responsible for the fuckups? Me or him? | 那谁来负责这烂摊子? 我还是他? |
[1:02:56] | And what should we tell the tenants? They’re not a flock of sheep. | 还有该怎么和房客说? 他们可不会乖乖听话 |
[1:02:59] | If they realize that the building is failing, | 如果他们知道大楼完蛋了 |
[1:03:02] | they won’t go back. | 他们也不会回去 |
[1:03:09] | Well, then stage a fire, or any emergency situation. | 那就纵火,或弄个紧急情况 |
[1:03:14] | Anything. We need to keep them all out overnight. | 什么都好 得让他们整晚待在外面 |
[1:03:18] | And in the morning, the experts will come. | 早上专家就会到 |
[1:03:21] | If there are really no other options… | 如果到时还是别无他法 |
[1:03:23] | We’ll have to resettle everyone. | 我们必须重新安置每个人 |
[1:03:26] | I’ll fall at Safronov’s feet. He’s building an entire block. | 我会去找萨夫罗诺夫碰运气 他正在盖整个街区 |
[1:03:41] | Come on, go already! Do something! | 快点行动!上工了! |
[1:04:09] | We found all the documents. They’re in the car. | 我们找到所有档案了 都在车上 |
[1:04:11] | – If we need to, we can lose them. – And what do you have? | -必要时,我们能全处理掉 -妳怎么看? |
[1:04:15] | Things are in pretty bad shape. | 情况不是很乐观 |
[1:04:17] | The deficit in the repairs budget is 120 million. | 整修预算赤字共1亿2千万 |
[1:04:20] | Oh God… | 天啊… |
[1:04:22] | We certainly could have spent it… | 我们当然可以花这笔钱… |
[1:04:24] | but what do we have to show for it? That’s a lot of money. | 但这对我们有什么好处? 那可不是小数目 |
[1:04:28] | A new construction site could justify it, | 新建案就能解决这一点 |
[1:04:30] | but Safronov’s investors won’t cooperate. | 但萨夫罗诺夫的投资人不肯的 |
[1:04:36] | How much would it cost to resettle the dormitory? | 要重新安置整栋国宅的人 需要多少预算? |
[1:04:39] | There are 820 residents. | 总共有820位居民 |
[1:04:41] | An emergency means resettling all of them, and fast. | 紧急状况就是要重新 并迅速安置所有人 |
[1:04:45] | At least 600 in the first two months. That’s about 200 families. | 至少前2个月能安置600人 大概是2百户家庭 |
[1:04:49] | 83 of those are multi-child families, | 其中83户是一个小孩以上 |
[1:04:51] | there are 27 disabled, and 10 veterans. | 27名残障人士,10位老兵 |
[1:04:53] | So we’ll need about 60 two-room apartments, | 所以需要60间双房公寓 |
[1:04:55] | and the rest are one-room. | 其他则是单房公寓 |
[1:04:58] | I think that amounts to approximately… | 我想预算总计约需要… |
[1:05:03] | … 260 million | 2亿6千万美元 |
[1:05:08] | God damn it… | 他妈的… |
[1:05:12] | Oh God… | 天啊… |
[1:05:16] | I’m such an idiot… | 我真是个蠢蛋… |
[1:05:22] | Right… | 好… |
[1:05:24] | – Tanya, bring Safronov. Is he here? – He left about two hours ago. | -请萨夫罗诺夫来,他在吗? -他2小时前离开了 |
[1:05:28] | – Then I need to go find him – Wait, Nina. | -那我得找到他 -等等,妮娜 |
[1:05:31] | There’s no time. | 没时间了,如果你有话跟我说 |
[1:05:33] | If you have something to say, come with me. | 跟我一起来 |
[1:05:53] | Go and get another unit there! | 再加派一组人来 |
[1:05:55] | So wake them up! The gas workers too. | 把他们弄醒!还有瓦斯工人! |
[1:05:57] | That dormitory uses gas. | 那栋国宅有用瓦斯 |
[1:05:58] | Although I’m not sure. Find out. | 虽然我不太确定,但得找找看 |
[1:06:00] | Get the guys ready. Two trucks at least | 叫他们准备好 至少两辆消防车 |
[1:06:02] | Check the fire hoses and the equipment, | 检查消防水带和装备 |
[1:06:04] | it’s been ages since we used it. | 已经好久没用了 |
[1:06:06] | Set up a blockade around the perimeter. How long? | 在周围设下路障 要多大范围? |
[1:06:10] | How long is the perimeter? | 周遭范围多大? |
[1:06:11] | We’ll talk about overtime later. | 待会再谈加班的事 |
[1:06:14] | Hey, watch your mouth, or I’ll get you fired. | 说话注意点,不然我叫你走人 |
[1:06:18] | Get me three ambulances, each with a doctor and two paramedics. | 派3辆救护车,每辆配 1位医师和2位医护人员 |
[1:06:22] | You guys ready? Let’s go. | 你们好了吗?走吧 |
[1:06:27] | Wait! | 等等! |
[1:06:30] | – What happened? – Stand down for now. | -怎么了? -先暂缓行动 |
[1:06:32] | – Why? – We have to wait. | -为什么? -我们必须等等 |
[1:06:34] | – For whom? – I don’t know. Nina said, wait. | -等谁? -我不知道,妮娜说先等等 |
[1:06:57] | Right… Let’s go have a drink, guys. | 好吧…我们去喝一杯吧,各位 |
[1:07:08] | Hey shit-stirrer, what are you standing there for? Let’s go! | 麻烦制造者,你杵在这干嘛? 走吧 |
[1:07:12] | You’ve got ulcers or what? | 你是肚子痛还是怎样? |
[1:07:46] | Let’s talk here. My relatives are visiting, | 我们在这谈,我亲戚来找我 |
[1:07:49] | I don’t want them to know anything. | 我不希望他们知道任何事 |
[1:07:51] | I urgently need to resettle 600 people. | 我必须紧急安置6百位居民 |
[1:07:54] | I need 200 apartments, 2 buildings. Please help. | 我需要2百间公寓,2栋大楼 拜托你帮助我 |
[1:08:00] | Are you insane? How can I get you two buildings? | 妳疯了吗? 我从哪生出2栋大楼? |
[1:08:05] | The nine-story buildings you built are still vacant, aren’t they? | 你正在建的9层楼大楼 还没住人,对吧? |
[1:08:10] | Those apartments were sold even before we broke ground. | 这些公寓在还没动土前 就卖出了 |
[1:08:15] | Only for a couple of months. I really need this, help me out. | 我只需要用2个月 非常紧急,请帮帮我 |
[1:08:18] | My budget will be approved soon, I’ll buy them. | 我的预算就快核发下来了 我会买下它们 |
[1:08:21] | What? I could be locked up for something like that. | 什么?这样会害我坐牢的 |
[1:08:26] | For a month at least, and then I’ll think of something. | 至少让我用1个月 之后我会再想办法 |
[1:08:30] | Then I’ll resettle them somewhere else. | 之后我会把他们安置到别处 |
[1:08:34] | I have inspections and showings every week. | 我每周都要应付稽查和展示 |
[1:08:38] | There can’t be anyone there. | 里头不能住任何人 |
[1:08:42] | What are you doing, you bastard? | 你在干嘛,混蛋? |
[1:08:45] | I sold you that land for next to nothing. | 我无条件卖你那块地 |
[1:08:48] | Don’t you have a conscience? | 你难道没良心吗? |
[1:08:54] | I have 800 people living in a dangerous building. | 现在有8百人住在危楼里 |
[1:08:56] | I can’t get them evacuated without having a place to resettle them. | 如果没有暂时安置所 我无法疏散他们 |
[1:09:00] | The housing budget will come under scrutiny. | 住宅预算会经过详细审查 |
[1:09:02] | They will put me away for 15 years, like they did with Sorokin. | 他们会让我吃15年牢饭 就像他们对索罗金做的一样 |
[1:09:06] | No one will touch you. | 没人会碰妳 |
[1:09:08] | You pay a kickback to the governor, | 妳只要让州长收回扣 |
[1:09:11] | giving him some votes. There you go. | 帮他拉票,这样就好啦 |
[1:09:14] | If he starts to pressure you, threaten to give him up. | 如果他对妳施压 就反过来威胁他 |
[1:09:17] | – He’ll get you off the hook. – Right, or kill me. | -他会帮妳脱身的 -是啊,或是干掉我 |
[1:09:20] | I could be killed too. | 我也可能会被干掉 |
[1:09:28] | Nina, I’m sorry, I can’t. | 妮娜,我很抱歉,我办不到 |
[1:09:33] | My investors used to tear people to shreds back in the 1990s. | 我的投资人在90年代 曾经把人活活撕成碎片 |
[1:09:37] | Sorry, I can’t. | 抱歉,我真的不行 |
[1:10:02] | Nina, you have no choice. | 妮娜,妳别无选择 |
[1:10:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:10:09] | You can’t evacuate anyone from that building. | 妳无法疏散那栋楼所有人 |
[1:10:14] | So what should I do? Bury them all in the rubble? | 那我该怎么办? 把他们全埋在瓦砾堆下? |
[1:10:20] | Who said the building will collapse for sure? | 是谁说那栋楼一定会倒的? |
[1:10:24] | – Nikitin. – That punk? | -尼基京 -那个小子? |
[1:10:27] | He just wants to sabotage Fedotov and take his job. | 他只是想陷害费多托夫 取代他的职位 |
[1:10:33] | And don’t listen to that idiot waste-of-space Matyugin. | 更别听那个白痴马提金说的话 |
[1:10:37] | What about the risk? | -那倒塌的风险呢? |
[1:10:39] | The risk… There’s always a risk. | -风险…任何事都有风险 |
[1:10:45] | Are you one of Safronov’s investors? | 你也是萨夫诺罗夫的投资人? |
[1:10:49] | Nina, stop it. | 妮娜,别说了 |
[1:10:51] | Are you? | 是不是?我看到他 |
[1:10:53] | I saw how he looked at you. Well? | 看你的眼神了,是吗? |
[1:10:59] | I am. | 我是投资人 |
[1:11:03] | And what about the people? | 那些居民怎么办? |
[1:11:06] | Living, breathing people, you scumbag. | 他们可是活生生的人啊 你这个混蛋 |
[1:11:12] | Shut your mouth, you bitch. | 给我闭嘴,贱人 |
[1:11:24] | When did you start worrying about the people? | 妳什么时候关心过人民了? |
[1:11:29] | Only when 800 of them might perish at once? | 只有在得知8百人 可能罹难的时候? |
[1:11:33] | Were you worried about them when they were dying one by one? | 他们一个个死去时 妳担心过他们吗? |
[1:11:41] | When you took a piece for yourself out of every line in the budget. | 在妳一点一滴地污走预算同时 |
[1:11:46] | The roads are shit, one pot-hole | 路一样烂,破一个又一个大洞 |
[1:11:49] | on top of another, accidents every day. | 意外天天上演 |
[1:11:52] | The people are drinking themselves to death, | 人们把自己喝到死 互相杀害彼此 |
[1:11:55] | killing each other. | 因为这里没有像样的工作 |
[1:11:56] | Because there are no decent jobs here, and the wages wouldn’t suit a beggar. | 工资连乞丐都瞧不起 |
[1:12:01] | Kids are wasting their lives and shooting up in basements. | 孩子们虚度光阴 在地下室成长 |
[1:12:06] | The schools are a mess; teachers and doctors can’t afford to buy food. | 学校更是一团糟 老师和医生买不起食物 |
[1:12:12] | Old people and the disabled are better off dying. | 老人和残障人士还是死了好 |
[1:12:15] | You and I have been through this. | 你和我都曾经历这一切 |
[1:12:17] | How much have I done for you? | 我为你做了多少事? |
[1:12:19] | You’ve been feeding off me your entire life. | 你这辈子都在培养我 |
[1:12:25] | If it wasn’t for me, you’d still be a secretary. | 要不是我,妳还只是个小秘书 |
[1:12:32] | Because you’re a nobody, and I’m a somebody. | 因为妳只是无名小卒 我则是大人物 |
[1:12:35] | And the higher-ups know that. | 大人物最能看清一切 |
[1:12:39] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[1:12:41] | What’s the matter with you? Get yourself together. | 妳是怎么搞得?振作一点 |
[1:12:45] | Here, you either live like a human being, or like cattle. | 来,要嘛像个人好好活著 不然就像头牛 |
[1:12:48] | There’s not enough of the good life to go around. | 这里无法过什么好日子 |
[1:12:51] | Divide it evenly, and nobody will get anything. | 就算把一切均分 大家也都分不到什么 |
[1:12:55] | Everyone will be equally poor. | 大家还是一样穷 |
[1:12:58] | Come on… | 拜托… |
[1:13:02] | Would that be better? No. | 这样有比较好吗?没有 |
[1:13:06] | I helped you become somebody, | 我一手帮妳变成大人物 |
[1:13:09] | and you’re biting the hand that holds you. | 妳却反咬恩人一口? |
[1:13:20] | Think about it long and hard – are you with them or with us? | 好好想一想吧,妳要信他们 还是信自己人? |
[1:13:58] | So what do we do now? | 那现在该怎么办? |
[1:14:01] | We’ll think of something. Get in the car. | 总会有办法的,先上车吧 |
[1:14:26] | Look at them, all shitfaced, and not giving a damn. | 看看他们,喝得烂醉 什么都不在乎 |
[1:14:32] | What do they care? | 他们要在乎什么? |
[1:14:33] | They’ll have different bosses, but they will still have their jobs. | 他们帮不同老板工作 但终究保住了工作 |
[1:14:37] | Stop whining, nothing’s happened yet. | 少发牢骚了 什么事都还没发生 |
[1:14:42] | Sometimes I think, why the hell did I have to become the chief? | 有时我在想 我他妈当局长干嘛? |
[1:14:51] | I could’ve continued working as a surgeon; | 我本来可以当外科医生 |
[1:14:55] | cut this, stitch that. | 切这缝那的 |
[1:15:01] | God forbid I’m ever on your operating table. | 希望老天别让我 躺在你的手术台上 |
[1:15:05] | You will take out a kidney and sell it. | 你肯定会卖掉我的肾 |
[1:15:14] | And you’re an unselfish soul, I suppose? | 我想你肯定是最无私奉献的人 |
[1:15:18] | Catch a lot of crooks? | 抓到很多坏蛋吗? |
[1:15:22] | You’re not so easy to catch. | 你不好抓,我本来能关住你 |
[1:15:24] | I try to put you away, but you bribe me. | 但你收买了我 |
[1:15:28] | And I’m Russian, can’t help but take it. | 毕竟我是俄国人 忍不住就被收买 |
[1:15:39] | – Fedor, come dance with us… – Get lost. | -费多,一起来跳舞… -滚开 |
[1:15:49] | Are you from another planet or something? | 你是来自外太空还是怎样? |
[1:15:53] | Anyone else would’ve taken one look | 其他人看过那栋楼后 |
[1:15:56] | and gone back home to bed. | 会直接回家睡觉 |
[1:16:00] | Why do you care? | 你为什么这么在乎? |
[1:16:04] | – There are human beings in there. – What human beings? | -里头住了人 -怎样的人? |
[1:16:10] | Trash… | 垃圾… |
[1:16:13] | and rejects. | 和边缘人 |
[1:16:19] | – Maybe they should just die. – Children too? | -也许他们干脆死了算了 -小孩也是吗? |
[1:16:23] | The ones smoking junk and fucking in the attic? | 像是抽烟的小混混 和在顶楼打砲的屁孩吗? |
[1:16:28] | What will they grow up to be? You tell me! | 他们长大后会变成什么德性? 你告诉我啊! |
[1:16:47] | You shouldn’t be grinding that axe here, kid. | 你不该有任何意见,小子 |
[1:16:53] | We’re old and seasoned. | 我们老了,经验老道 |
[1:16:58] | We have seen a lot in this life. Especially me. | 我们阅历丰富,尤其是我 |
[1:17:04] | Every other person in that dormitory either | 大楼里每个人都被捕过 |
[1:17:07] | has an arrest or a conviction to their name. | 或被判有罪 |
[1:17:12] | If there were fewer of those buildings, | 如果这种大楼愈来愈少 |
[1:17:14] | the world would be a better place. | 世界也会变得更美好 |
[1:17:16] | And life would be easier for normal people like us. | 生活对我们这种普通人 也会好过一些 |
[1:17:30] | Yes? | 喂? |
[1:17:33] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:17:35] | Yes… | 是的… |
[1:18:03] | One more round before we leave. | 离开前再喝一轮吧 |
[1:18:22] | So, looks like everything’s back on. | 看来所有事都安排好了 |
[1:18:26] | We’re evacuating the tenants, and waiting for inspectors. | 我们疏散居民,等稽查员来 |
[1:18:30] | Nina wants to discuss something with the three of you. On the spot. | 妮娜有事想和你们3个讨论 就是现在 |
[1:18:37] | – My boys will drive you there. – We’ll drive ourselves. | -我的人会载你们过去 -我们自己会开车 |
[1:18:41] | What, drunk? | 什么,酒驾吗? |
[1:18:44] | I forbid it as the chief of police. | 身为警察局长,我不允许 |
[1:19:11] | … That’s two more years of work. I’m so sick of it. | 还要再工作2年,我受够了 |
[1:19:17] | – Hey… – Go home. hey | -嗨… -回家去 |
[1:19:23] | – Look, our very own bodyguards. – Very funny. Get in. | -看,我们有贴身保镳呢 -很好笑,上车吧 |
[1:20:24] | Well, are you happy now? | 你现在高兴了吧? |
[1:20:32] | Why is there so few of you guys? | 为什么你们人这么少? |
[1:20:37] | More are on their way. | 其他人还在路上 |
[1:20:44] | Where are we going? The 32nd is the other way. | 我们要去哪? 这不是往32号大楼的路 |
[1:20:49] | Don’t listen, drive where you were told. | 别听他说的 照你之前听到的指示开 |
[1:20:52] | Why? He’s driving in the wrong direction. | 为什么?他开错路了耶 |
[1:20:57] | He’s driving where we need to go. | 他开往我们该去的地方 |
[1:20:59] | Hey, if you don’t know the way, let me drive. | 喂,如果你不知道路,我来开 |
[1:21:03] | Shut up already! | 给我闭嘴! |
[1:21:08] | Watch who you’re talking to. | 看清楚你是在跟谁说话 |
[1:21:24] | Galaganova… That ruthless bitch… | 加拉加诺娃…那个无情的贱人 |
[1:21:31] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了? |
[1:21:34] | Tolya, that building will collapse. | 托亚,那栋楼会倒 |
[1:21:39] | And we “ran away”. | 所以我们“逃走” |
[1:21:43] | What was it you said? | 你之前是怎么说的? |
[1:21:45] | I “pocketed the money, kicked some back to you”, | “我吞了预算,让你收回扣” |
[1:21:47] | and you “never bothered to check”? | 而你“从不过问” |
[1:21:49] | They will blame everything on the two of us. | 他们打算把所有责任推给我们 |
[1:21:53] | Sayapin is a bitch too. | 萨亚平也是个贱人 |
[1:21:58] | We’re done for, Tolya. | 我们完了,托亚 |
[1:22:04] | What are you, nuts? There are 800 people there. | 你是什么,疯子吗? 那里还有8百人啊 |
[1:22:09] | She’ll get them out, and blame us for the building. | 她会疏散他们 然后把倒塌责任推给我们 |
[1:22:22] | Hey guys, are you going to kill us? | 喂,老兄 你们要干掉我们吗? |
[1:22:31] | Well? Answer me! | 是不是?回答我! |
[1:22:39] | Shut your mouth and sit still. | 闭嘴,坐好 |
[1:23:28] | Stop here. | 站住 |
[1:23:54] | Get back here. | 回来 |
[1:24:14] | Let the kid go. | 让那小子走 |
[1:24:18] | He’s just a plumber. | 他只是个水管工人 |
[1:24:23] | He won’t say anything. | 他绝不会说出去 |
[1:24:25] | Are you fucking crazy? | 你他妈疯了吗? |
[1:24:29] | What the fuck is all this? | 这到底是怎么一回事? |
[1:24:31] | – Shut up! – What? | -闭嘴! -什么? |
[1:24:48] | Go. | 你走吧 |
[1:24:50] | Take your family and leave town tonight. | 今晚带你的家人离开这座城 |
[1:24:54] | If you give us away, we’ll find you and kill you. | 假使你去告发我们 我们会找到你,做掉你 |
[1:25:19] | What are you waiting for? | 你还杵在那干嘛? |
[1:25:22] | You really are a fucking fool. | 你真是个大傻瓜 |
[1:25:24] | Get lost! Now! | 快滚!滚! |
[1:25:58] | – Take him to his bed. – Leave it. | -带他去睡觉 -不用了 |
[1:26:09] | Where is he? | 他去哪了? |
[1:26:13] | – At work, that’s where. – What’s this work at 3am? | -去工作 -凌晨3点去工作? |
[1:26:20] | It is what it is. | 就是这样 |
[1:26:26] | Get packing. Mom, help her. | 快打包行李,妈,帮她 |
[1:26:28] | – Her things, Anton’s and mine – What happened? | -打包她,安东和我的行李 -发生什么事了? |
[1:26:31] | There’s no time! Get ready! | 没时间了!快打包! |
[1:26:33] | Oh dear Lord… | 天啊… |
[1:26:35] | – What happened? – Don’t ask. | -发生什么事了? |
[1:26:37] | I barely made it out alive. | -别问,我好不容易活著回来 |
[1:26:38] | We need to leave, for a long time. Otherwise… | 我们得离开好一阵子,不然… |
[1:26:40] | – Oh God! Holy Mother… – Shut it and do as you are told! | -天啊,我的老天… -闭嘴,照他说的去做! |
[1:26:46] | – Let’s get you a taxi. – Too risky. We’ll catch a ride. | -我帮你们叫计程车 -太危险了,我们搭便车 |
[1:26:49] | – I’ll go ask the neighbor for his car. – I won’t be able to return it! | -我去跟邻居借车 -我可还不了! |
[1:26:52] | We won’t get any poorer. Go pack. I’ll pull up to the entrance. | 反正也穷不到哪去,快打包吧 我去把车开到门口 |
[1:26:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:57] | Should I take the summer clothes? | -我该带夏季衣服吗? |
[1:26:58] | Take everything. And all money we have. | -全都带,还有所有钱 |
[1:27:00] | – How long will you be gone? – Forever, Mom. | -你们会离开多久? -永远,妈 |
[1:27:05] | – Masha! – Easy, easy. Sit down! | -玛莎! -冷静点,坐下! |
[1:27:21] | My baby, oh dear God… | 我的宝贝,老天啊… |
[1:27:24] | My son… | 我的儿子啊… |
[1:27:28] | – Oh dear God! – Quit it, you’ll wake everyone up. | -老天爷! -闭嘴,妳会吵醒所有人 |
[1:27:31] | Oh Masha… | 玛莎… |
[1:27:32] | – Where are you headed? – I’ll think about it on the way. | -你要开去哪? -到了路上再想 |
[1:27:36] | We must get out of town. I’ll call you when we get there. | 我们必须出城 我们到了再打给你们 |
[1:27:40] | Mom. | 妈 |
[1:27:41] | – I knew you’d get yourself in trouble! – Enough already, stop it. | -我就知道你会自找麻烦! -够了,别说了 |
[1:27:46] | Off you go. She’ll keep wailing until you leave, | 你们走吧 |
[1:27:50] | and wake everyone up. Go! | 再不走她会继续等下去 吵醒所有人,快走! |
[1:27:55] | – Oh God… – Calm down, calm down. | -天啊… -冷静点,冷静点 |
[1:27:59] | Dima! Son! My son… | 迪马!儿子!我的儿子啊… |
[1:28:05] | – My son… – Easy, easy, calm down. | -我的儿子啊… -冷静点,冷静下来 |
[1:28:08] | Dima… | 迪马… |
[1:28:21] | Good thing we got everyone drunk. | 好在我们灌醉了所有人 |
[1:28:23] | And found all the documents. | 还找出了所有档案 |
[1:28:27] | In the morning, nobody will remember a thing. | 到了早上,没人会记得任何事 |
[1:28:32] | Yes? | 喂? |
[1:28:40] | It’s done? | 都办好了吗? |
[1:28:46] | All clean? | 干净俐落? |
[1:28:49] | Good. Go home now. | 很好,回家吧 |
[1:28:52] | Get rid of the guns. | 把枪处理掉 |
[1:28:54] | I know they are government-issue, but we’ll write them off. | 我知道他们是政府官员 但我们还是得除掉他们 |
[1:29:00] | God forbid they find the bodies and we get caught over something stupid. | 但愿老天别让人发现尸体 让我们因为愚蠢理由被抓 |
[1:29:05] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:29:19] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[1:29:23] | God forgive us. | 请老天原谅我们 |
[1:29:26] | God created this life and made us live it. | 老天创造了生命,让我们活著 |
[1:29:34] | All the documents are here. | 所有档案都在这里了 |
[1:29:38] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[1:30:29] | My husband is with Polosuhina right now. Bastard. | 我丈夫现在和波洛苏奇娜 在一起,混蛋 |
[1:30:36] | Quit sobbing. | 别哭了 |
[1:30:39] | We’ll send her away. Let her shake her ass somewhere else. | 我们会送走她 让她到别的地方勾引男人 |
[1:30:44] | And send your husband in to see me. | 叫妳老公来见我 |
[1:30:47] | I’ll explain to him how a man ought to treat his wife. | 我会向他解释男人 该怎么对待自己老婆 |
[1:31:33] | Has he calmed down? | 他好点没? |
[1:31:35] | He’s asleep. | 他睡著了 |
[1:31:40] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:31:44] | Everything’s rotten there, Masha. | 这里严重腐败,玛莎 |
[1:31:47] | Where? | 哪里? |
[1:31:49] | The administrative board. | 市政委员会 |
[1:31:56] | It’s a snake pit. | 那里简直是疯人院 |
[1:32:02] | A bunch of crooks. | 一群骗子 |
[1:32:05] | Ready to eat each other alive. Vampires. | 随时准备好生吞别人 一群吸血鬼 |
[1:32:11] | When they realized that they fucked up, | 当他们发现自己大难临头时 |
[1:32:14] | they decided to frame their own. | 就决定陷害自己人 |
[1:32:18] | They put me, Fedotov and the fire chief into a police car. | 他们用警车载我,费多托夫 和消防局长 |
[1:32:25] | And drove us to a quiet place. | 到一个四下无人的地方 |
[1:32:34] | Fedotov turned out to be a decent person | 费多托夫原来是个不错的家伙 |
[1:32:39] | I didn’t expect that. | 我想都没想到 |
[1:32:43] | He stood up for me | 他为我挺身而出 |
[1:32:47] | and they let me go. | 所以他们放了我 |
[1:33:05] | So where are we going now? | 那我们现在要去哪? |
[1:33:11] | We need to get out of town. | 我们必须出城 |
[1:33:15] | We’ll spend the night in a hotel | 先到旅馆过夜 |
[1:33:19] | and think of something in the morning. | 早上再想下一步 |
[1:33:22] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:33:29] | Well, thank you very much. | 多谢你了 |
[1:33:33] | We had a normal life. | 我们本来能过正常的生活 |
[1:33:36] | What were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么? |
[1:33:40] | I was thinking about the people, dear. | 我在替那些人著想,亲爱的 |
[1:33:42] | And Anton and I are not people? | 安东和我就不是人吗? |
[1:33:45] | There are 800 people there. | -那里有8百人啊 |
[1:33:47] | Are all of them your wives and children? | -那些人都是你妻儿吗? |
[1:33:49] | – Masha, don’t. – Don’t what? | -玛莎,别这样 -别怎样? |
[1:33:51] | I didn’t know it would end this badly. | 我当时并不清楚事情的后果 |
[1:33:53] | How else could it have ended? | 还能有什么后果? |
[1:33:59] | They’ve been stealing for years. They sucked the town dry. | 官员们抢劫人民好几年了 他们把整座城榨干了 |
[1:34:02] | Did you go there to preach and open their eyes? | 你难道是去那劝他们看清吗? |
[1:34:05] | Did you expect them to start righting their wrongs? | 你指望他们弥补过错 |
[1:34:08] | Saving people? | 拯救人民吗? |
[1:34:09] | – For them other people do not exist! – For me they do! | -对他们而言,人民不存在! -对我来说,他们存在! |
[1:34:13] | And I had to try. | 我当时必须做点什么 |
[1:34:16] | I will not be responsible for the deaths | 我不会为了8百条人命负责 |
[1:34:18] | of 800 people, got it? | 懂吗? |
[1:34:20] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[1:34:24] | I get everything now. | 我现在都懂了 |
[1:34:26] | – I get to suffer because I live with you. – So don’t! | -因为和你在一起,我得受苦 -那就别在一起! |
[1:34:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:34:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:34:48] | But I proved to them that the building will collapse. | 但我向他们证明了大楼会倒 |
[1:34:50] | At least they’re getting the people out of there right now. | 至少他们现在试著疏散居民了 |
[1:34:54] | Out of where? There’s your dormitory over there. | 疏散什么?那就是你那栋大楼 |
[1:34:57] | No one’s around – everyone’s asleep! | 没人出来,大家还在睡觉! |
[1:35:31] | What the fuck are you standing here for? Let’s go! | 你站在这里干嘛?快走吧! |
[1:35:35] | No one is there. No firemen, no cops. | 没人来,没有消防员和警察 |
[1:35:38] | Say that louder – maybe they’ll appear. | -说大声点,也许他们会出现 |
[1:35:40] | They were supposed to be here. | -他们本来该来的 |
[1:35:44] | And supposed to do what? | 来了之后要做什么? |
[1:35:47] | You sound like a kid. What world do you live in? | 你听起来像个小孩子 你住在哪个世界? |
[1:35:50] | You were almost killed! Snap out of it and let’s go! | 你差点被杀了!别管了 快走吧! |
[1:35:55] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么搞的? |
[1:36:00] | Take Anton and go. | 带安东走 |
[1:36:06] | You mean without you? | 你不走吗? |
[1:36:09] | Yes, I’m staying. | 对,我要留下来 |
[1:36:13] | Are you leaving us behind? | 你要抛下我们吗? |
[1:36:17] | Masha, I’m not leaving anyone behind. | 玛莎,我没有抛下任何人 |
[1:36:21] | Can’t you see? They’re not getting the people out. | 妳还不明白吗? 他们不打算救居民出来 |
[1:36:24] | – They decided to just leave them there. – So what? | -他们打算放他们自生自灭 -那又怎样? |
[1:36:30] | Don’t make me angry. | 别惹我生气 |
[1:36:32] | Get in the car and go – you have a license. | 快开车离开,妳有驾照 |
[1:36:35] | – What are you doing, you freak? – Listen to yourself, you idiot. | -你在干什么,笨蛋? -听听妳在说什么,笨蛋 |
[1:36:40] | There are hundreds of people in there. | 有数百人在那栋大楼里 |
[1:36:43] | Have you no heart? | 妳没有同情心吗? |
[1:36:47] | Dima… | 迪马… |
[1:36:49] | they’re nobodies to us. | 他们跟我们毫无关系 |
[1:36:54] | Shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 |
[1:37:08] | Masha, dear, get in the car and leave. | 玛莎,亲爱的,开车走吧 |
[1:37:15] | Don’t you see that I hate you right now? | 妳还看不出来 我现在不想看到妳吗? |
[1:37:21] | Don’t you understand? | 妳还不明白吗? |
[1:37:24] | We live like animals and die like animals | 就因为我们互不关心 |
[1:37:28] | because we are nobodies to each other. | 才会生死都像动物一样被践踏 |
[1:39:07] | Tonya… | 汤尼雅… |
[1:39:10] | Have a drink. You’ll feel better. | 喝一杯吧,妳会舒服点 |
[1:39:31] | – Why are you here? – I had to come back. | -你怎么会在这? -我必须回来 |
[1:39:34] | Bastard! Are you out of your mind? | 混蛋!你疯了吗? |
[1:39:37] | Leave, you hear me? They’ll catch you, you fool! | 快走,听到没? 他们会抓到你的,傻瓜! |
[1:39:41] | – Leave! – Calm down. | -走开! -冷静点 |
[1:39:49] | – Why didn’t you leave? – I just couldn’t. | -你为什么没走? -我走不了 |
[1:39:55] | People will die. | 居民们会死 |
[1:39:58] | We drove past the dormitory – nothing is happening. | 我们开车经过大楼 什么事都没发生 |
[1:40:04] | They are not evacuating. | -他们没有疏散居民 |
[1:40:05] | Because it’s just your stupid idea, you fool! | -因为只是你一厢情愿,笨蛋! |
[1:40:08] | The administration knows better. It’s not going to collapse! | 官员们很清楚大楼不会塌! |
[1:40:13] | Who would want to be responsible | 谁想为这么多罹难者负责? |
[1:40:15] | for so many deaths? Fedotov? | 费多托夫吗? |
[1:40:16] | They killed Fedotov! | 他们杀了费多托夫! |
[1:40:30] | Is Galaganova covering her tracks? | 加拉加诺娃打算毁尸灭迹吗? |
[1:40:33] | So what are you going to do? | 那你打算怎么办? |
[1:40:37] | If anyone spots me, they’ll kill me. | 他们要是看见我,就会杀了我 |
[1:40:41] | Do the people in the dormitory know | 大楼居民知道地基不稳吗? |
[1:40:43] | that the building’s unstable? | |
[1:40:45] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:40:47] | So what are you waiting for? Go tell them. | 那你还在等什么? 快去告诉他们 |
[1:40:50] | Who’s gonna listen to me? | 谁会听我说的? |
[1:40:52] | Who wants to be left out on the street? | 谁想流落街头? |
[1:40:54] | I need an official order. | 我需要一份官方命令 |
[1:40:56] | The information has to come from the top. | 一定要由上头发布 |
[1:40:58] | Who am I? I’m just a plumber. | 我是谁啊?我只是个水管工 |
[1:41:03] | Are you sure that it will collapse? | 你确定大楼会倒塌吗? |
[1:41:07] | I’m sure. | 我很确定 |
[1:41:18] | Forgive your mother and me, son. | 原谅你母亲和我,儿子 |
[1:41:23] | What for, Dad? | 原谅什么,爸? |
[1:41:28] | What did we ever give you? | 我们给过你什么? |
[1:41:31] | Life. | 生活 |
[1:41:34] | And what are you supposed to do with this life? | 你要怎么好好生活? |
[1:41:41] | Look at your mom and I – we argue every day. | 看看你妈和我,我们每天吵架 |
[1:41:46] | There’s no love or joy left between us. | 我们之间已经没有爱和快乐 |
[1:41:54] | And we never taught you how to live. | 我们也从未教你怎么好好生活 |
[1:41:59] | We are to blame for everything that’s happened to you. | 发生在你身上的事都怪我们 |
[1:42:03] | Stop it, Dad. | 别说了,爸 |
[1:42:09] | People are stealing by the truckload. | 人们无止尽地互相剥削彼此 |
[1:42:12] | By the millions. | |
[1:42:14] | They step over each other and don’t think twice. | 他们毫不犹豫地践踏彼此 |
[1:42:17] | And you repair shitty pipes for a living. | 你靠修该死的水管谋生 |
[1:42:21] | You wanted to help, to save people’s lives – | 你想帮助别人,拯救居民 |
[1:42:24] | and they almost killed you. | 但他们却差点杀掉你 |
[1:42:38] | Leave, son. | 走吧,儿子 |
[1:42:44] | Things will never change around here. | 这里永远不会改变的 |
[1:42:52] | Never. | 永远 |
[1:44:07] | The building is collapsing! Get outside! Quickly! | 大楼要倒塌了!快出去!快! |
[1:44:12] | Get outside, hurry! | 快出去,快! |
[1:44:22] | Get out of the building. | 快撤出大楼 |
[1:44:23] | – What happened? – The building is collapsing! | -发生什么事了? -这栋楼要塌了 |
[1:44:26] | Quickly! Get out! | 快!快出去! |
[1:44:31] | Olya, get dressed. I said, get dressed! Move it! | 欧雅,快穿衣服 我叫妳快穿好衣服,快走! |
[1:45:35] | Get up! Run, outside! The building is collapsing! | 起来!快跑到外面! 大楼要塌了! |
[1:45:49] | Go outside! | 快出去!大楼要塌了 |
[1:45:50] | The building is falling, you hear me? | 听到没? |
[1:46:34] | The building is falling. | 这栋大楼要塌了 |
[1:46:37] | Oh yeah? Really? | 是吗?真的吗? |
[1:46:40] | Even I don’t drink that much! | 就连我也不会喝那么醉! |
[1:46:47] | The building is falling. | 这栋楼要塌了 |
[1:47:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:47:18] | Anyone here? | 这里还有人吗? |
[1:48:24] | What’s all this about? Is this a set-up? | 这到底是怎么一回事? 这是恶作剧吗? |
[1:48:35] | Why are you standing here? Move away! | 你们怎么还站在这?快走! |
[1:48:40] | The building is collapsing! Do you understand? | 这栋楼要塌了!听懂没? |
[1:48:46] | Listen to me! If you don’t believe me… | 听我说!如果你们不相信我… |
[1:48:49] | Quiet, everyone! Calm down! | 大家安静!冷静点! |
[1:48:53] | Here’s our hero! | 这位是我们的英雄! |
[1:48:57] | He’s the man! | 他是救世主! |
[1:48:59] | – Don’t… – Everything’s fine. | -别这样… -没事了 |
[1:49:03] | He is so brave! Look how many people he saved! | 他真勇敢! 看看他救了多少人! |
[1:49:07] | – Stop it… – Quiet! | -别说了… -安静! |
[1:49:09] | There are decent people left in this world! | 这个世界还是有好人的! |
[1:49:14] | You’re fired! | 你被解雇了! |
[1:49:15] | He’s been sneaking around here. | 他从昨天开始就在这鬼鬼祟祟 |
[1:49:17] | Since yesterday, stirring shit up! Get him! | 没事找事!抓住他! |
[1:49:40] | Go home, everyone! Everything’s fine. | 大家回家吧!没事了 |
[1:49:45] | Don’t touch me, you scum! | 别碰我,人渣! |
[1:50:46] | in memory of ALEXEY BALABANOV | (谨以本片纪念 阿历克塞巴拉巴诺夫) |