英文名称:Get Out
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | “The thing I’ve been asking myself is” | 我一直在问我自己的事情是 |
[01:00] | “what kind of sick individual names a street Edgewood Way” | 什么变态人士会把一条街起名叫边木道 |
[01:04] | “and he put it half a mile away from Edgewood Lane?” | 还就在边木街一公里以外 |
[01:08] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[01:10] | It’s crazy. | 疯了 |
[01:12] | You got me out here in this creepy, confusing ass suburb. | 你让我跑到这个瘆人的 诡异的市郊住宅区 |
[01:20] | I’m serious, though. I feel like a sore thumb out here. | 我说真的 我觉得我在这里太显眼了 |
[01:26] | All right, baby. All right, I’ll talk to you soon. | 好了 宝贝 好了 晚点聊 |
[01:30] | See you. | 再见 |
[01:32] | Okay, so this is Rhine Ave. | 好了 所以这是莱茵大街 |
[01:39] | It’s like a fucking hedge maze out here. | 感觉就他妈是个篱笆做的迷宫 |
[01:45] | East… | 往东 |
[01:47] | Keep going straight and then I think it said a left on… | 接着往前走 我记得是要左拐 |
[01:51] | What was that? Peacock? | 在哪来着 匹考克 |
[01:54] | Go straight and a left on… | 往前 左拐 |
[02:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:15] | All right, just keep on walking, bruh. | 好的 接着走兄弟 |
[02:17] | Don’t do nothin’ stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[02:18] | Just keep on… | 接着走 |
[02:22] | Fuck this. I’mma fucking go the other way I came. | 去他妈的 我他妈要往回走了 |
[02:26] | Not today. Not me. | 别是今天 别是我 |
[02:29] | You know how they like to do motherfuckers out here, man. I’m gone. | 你知道他们喜欢在这里做坏事的 我走了 |
[02:40] | Yo… Come on, brother, this is… | 喂 得了吧兄弟 这个 |
[02:43] | Yo! Yo! Hey! | 唷唷 嘿 |
[06:39] | Sid, Sid, Sid. | 希德 希德 希德 |
[06:41] | How’s it goin’ over there? | 怎样了 |
[06:44] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[06:46] | You got your toothbrush? | 你牙刷带了吗 |
[06:48] | Check. | 勾 |
[06:49] | Do you have your deodorant? | 你除臭剂带了吗 |
[06:52] | Check. | 勾 |
[06:53] | Do you have your cozy clothes? | 你舒适衣服带了吗 |
[06:56] | Got that. | 带了 |
[07:00] | Can you give me a minute, Sid? | 我过去一下 希德 |
[07:01] | We gotta pry something out of your dad. | 我们得去你爸那里打探点消息 |
[07:08] | What? | 咋了 |
[07:16] | Do they know I’m black? | 他们知道我是黑人吗 |
[07:21] | No. | 不知道 |
[07:25] | Should they? | 他们应该知道吗 |
[07:28] | It seems like it’s something you might wanna, you know, | 这感觉是一件你可能得 就是 |
[07:36] | mention. | 提到的事情 |
[07:37] | “Mom and Dad, my black boyfriend” | 老妈老爸 我的黑人男友 |
[07:40] | “will be coming up this weekend” | 这周末要过来 |
[07:42] | “and I just don’t want you to be shocked” | 我可不想让你们因为他是黑人 |
[07:45] | “that he’s a black man.” | 而被吓到 |
[07:48] | You said I was the first black guy you ever dated. | 你说我是你交过的第一个黑人男友 |
[07:50] | Yeah, so what? | 嗯 那又怎样 |
[07:51] | Yeah, so this is uncharted territory for them. | 所以这对他们来说是未探究的领域 |
[07:53] | You know, I don’t wanna get chased off the lawn with a shotgun. | 就是我可不想被人拿着猎枪在草坪上追着跑 |
[07:56] | You’re not going to. First of all, | 你不会的 首先 |
[07:58] | my dad would’ve voted for Obama a third time if he could’ve. | 如果可以的话 我爸绝对会投票让奥巴马再干一届 |
[08:01] | Like, the love is so real. | 这份爱就是这么真实 |
[08:03] | I’m only telling you that ’cause he’s definitely | 我才告诉你这个是因为他肯定 |
[08:05] | gonna wanna talk to you about that. | 会想要跟你说这个 |
[08:06] | And it will definitely fucking suck. | 而且这话实在是太垃圾了 |
[08:09] | But that’s because he’s a lame dad more than anything else. | 但这是因为他是个垃圾老爸 |
[08:14] | They are not racist. | 他们不搞种族歧视 |
[08:17] | – All right. – I would’ve told you. | – 好吧 – 我会告诉你的 |
[08:20] | I wouldn’t be bringing you home to them. | 如果是那样的话 我不会带你回家见他们的 |
[08:22] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Think about that for, like, two seconds. | – 嗯嗯嗯 – 你这样想想 |
[08:25] | I’m thinkin’. | 我在想 |
[08:26] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Good. | 嗯嗯嗯 好 |
[08:40] | No, no, no. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[08:42] | – Come on, I’m a grown man. – No way. | – 好了 我是成年人了 – 不行 |
[08:44] | You broke my cigarette. | 你把我的烟撅断了 |
[08:47] | Seriously, you just threw it out a window? | 真的吗 你就把它扔到窗外了 |
[08:49] | Just like a dollar. You basically threw a dollar out the window. Great. | 就像一美元 你基本上是把一美元扔出窗外了 真棒 |
[08:51] | That was a dollar you decided to spend on nicotine. | 这是你决定花在尼古丁上的一美元 |
[08:53] | – Yeah. – Tobacco. | – 嗯 – 烟草 |
[08:54] | Hold on, I gotta call Rod. | 等等 我得给罗德打个电话 |
[08:56] | Oh, Rod. | 哦罗德 |
[08:58] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[09:02] | ‘Sup? | 喂 |
[09:03] | Yo, you at work? | 你在上班呢 |
[09:04] | “Yeah, yeah, I’m at work.” | 嗯嗯我在上班 |
[09:06] | “Look, Chris, tell me this, okay?” | 听着克里斯 你给我评评理好吧 |
[09:08] | How can I get in trouble | 我怎么就会因为搜一个 |
[09:10] | for patting down an old lady? It’s standard procedure. | 老太太的身而惹上麻烦了呢 这是标准流程 |
[09:14] | Gary just think ’cause an elderly bitch is elderly, | 加里就觉得因为一个老太太是老人 |
[09:16] | she can’t hijack no motherfucking plane. | 她他妈就不会劫持飞机了 |
[09:18] | “C, wait, wait, wait. I know you laughin’.” | C 等等等等 我知道你在笑 |
[09:20] | I’m serious, man. The next 9/11 | 我说真的 下一次911 |
[09:21] | is gonna be on some geriatric shit. | 就是老人们干的 |
[09:23] | “Straight up.” | 绝对的 |
[09:24] | Look, man, thanks for looking after Sid this weekend. | 听着 谢谢你这周末帮我照顾希德 |
[09:27] | Remember, no human food. | 记住 别喂他人类的食物 |
[09:29] | He’s got IBS. | 他有大肠激躁症 |
[09:30] | Damn, C. Give me some type of credit. | 妈的 C 给我点信任好不好 |
[09:32] | “Okay, I don’t forget shit. You do.” | 好了 我才不会忘记东西 你会 |
[09:34] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. All right, all right. | 嗯嗯嗯 好了好了 |
[09:35] | No, I accept your apology. It’s all good. | 嗯 我接受你的道歉 没关系 |
[09:38] | How Little Miss Rosie doin’? | 咱们罗西小姐怎么样了 |
[09:40] | She’s good. She’s driving. | 她挺好的 她在开车 |
[09:42] | – Can I talk to him? – No. | – 我能和他聊聊吗 – 不行 |
[09:43] | I’d like to talk to him, please. | 我想和他说句话 谢谢 |
[09:45] | Hold on, hold on. | 等下 等下 |
[09:47] | – Hi, Rod! “- Now, look here.” | – 嗨罗德 – 你好呀 |
[09:49] | You know you picked the wrong guy, right? | 你知道你选错人了 对吧 |
[09:51] | Yeah, of course I know that. This is all just a ploy to get to you. | 嗯我当然知道 这一切都是为了接近你的计谋 |
[09:53] | – It’s not too late for us. – Okay, get your own girl. | – 咱俩还不太晚 – 好了 你自己找女朋友去 |
[09:55] | Goddamn. | 妈的 |
[09:56] | “She’s all mad at you ’cause you never take my advice.” | 她这么生你的气是因为你没有采纳我的意见 |
[09:58] | Like what? | 比方说 |
[09:59] | “Like don’t go to a white girl’s parents’ house.” | 比方说别去一个白人女孩父母的家 |
[10:02] | What’s she doin’? Lickin’ your balls or somethin’? | 她干啥呢 舔你蛋蛋呢 |
[10:04] | – Yeah, bye. “- You know what I’m sayin’, Chris?” | – 好了再见 – 你懂我说的吧 克里斯 |
[10:07] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[10:09] | Chris… | 克里斯 |
[10:11] | This motherfucker hung up on me. | 这傻逼挂我电话 |
[10:16] | You’re jealous. | 你吃醋了 |
[10:17] | – I’m not jealous. – I made you jealous? | – 我才没有吃醋 – 我让你吃醋了 |
[10:19] | – I’m not jealous of Rod. – It’s Rod! | – 我才没有吃罗德的醋 – 这是罗德啊 |
[10:35] | Fuck. Are you okay? | 操 你还好吧 |
[10:37] | Yeah, that scared the shit outta me. | 嗯 吓尿我了 |
[10:39] | – You? – Yeah, I’m okay. | – 你呢 – 嗯我没事 |
[10:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[10:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[10:53] | Fuck. | 操 |
[11:02] | – Stay here. – What? | – 待在这里 – 什么 |
[11:04] | What are you doing? | 你去干什么 |
[11:08] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[11:11] | Well, maybe he’s gone, you know? | 他可能已经死了 对吧 |
[11:19] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[12:09] | So, in the future, the number to call is Animal Control Services. | 所以 以后要打的电话是动物管理中心 |
[12:13] | Yes. Sorry about that. I was just disoriented. | 嗯 抱歉 我只是有点懵了 |
[12:17] | So you guys coming up from the city? | 所以你们是从城里来的 |
[12:20] | Yeah, yeah. My parents are from the Lake Pontaco area. | 嗯嗯 我父母住在庞塔科湖地区 |
[12:23] | We’re just heading up there for the weekend. | 我们正准备过去过周末 |
[12:26] | Sir, can I see your license, please? | 先生 我能看一下你的驾照吗 |
[12:28] | Wait, why? | 等等 为什么 |
[12:29] | Yeah. I have state ID. | 嗯 我有州身份证 |
[12:31] | No, no, no. He wasn’t driving. | 不不不 不是他开的车 |
[12:33] | I didn’t ask who was driving. I asked to see his ID. | 我没问是谁开的车 我是要看他的身份证 |
[12:36] | – Yeah, why? That doesn’t make any sense. – Here. | – 嗯 为什么 这完全不合理 – 给 |
[12:39] | No, no, no. Fuck that. You don’t have to give him your ID | 不不不 去他妈的 你不用给他你的身份证 |
[12:41] | ’cause you haven’t done anything wrong. | 因为你又没做什么错事 |
[12:43] | Baby, baby, it’s okay. Come on. | 宝贝 宝贝 没事的 好了 |
[12:44] | Any time there is an incident, we have every right to ask… | 任何时候有案件发生 我们都有权利要求 |
[12:48] | That’s bullshit. | 这是扯淡 |
[12:50] | Ma’am… | 女士 |
[12:57] | “Everything all right, Ryan?” | 一切都还好吧 瑞恩 |
[13:01] | Yeah, I’m good. | 嗯 没事 |
[13:08] | Get that headlight fixed. | 把车灯修了 |
[13:09] | And that mirror. | 还有镜子 |
[13:11] | Thank you, Officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[13:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:23] | That was hot. | 你真性感 |
[13:25] | Well, I’m not gonna let anyone fuck with my man. | 我不会让任何人搞我男人的 |
[13:29] | – I see that. – Okay. | – 我知道了 – 好的 |
[13:32] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[13:52] | It’s the groundskeeper. | 是园丁 |
[14:01] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[14:13] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[14:14] | My little girl! Come here! | 我的小姑娘 过来 |
[14:17] | – How are you? – I love you too. I missed you. | – 你还好吗 – 我也爱你 我想你了 |
[14:20] | This is my dad, Dean. This is Chris. | 这是我爸迪恩 这是克里斯 |
[14:21] | Call me Mr. Armitage. | 叫我阿米蒂奇先生 |
[14:23] | Of course. How you doin’? | 当然 您好啊 |
[14:24] | I’m kiddin’! You call me Dean. And you hug me, my man. | 开玩笑的 叫迪恩就行 抱一抱 好孩子 |
[14:27] | – How are ya? – I’m good. How are you? | – 你好吗 – 我很好 你呢 |
[14:29] | – We’re huggers. – Yes. | – 我们爱抱抱 – 是的 |
[14:30] | This is my mom. This is Chris. | 这是我妈 这是克里斯 |
[14:32] | Hi, welcome. | 嗨 欢迎 |
[14:34] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:36] | Your father gets really excited, but… | 你爸很兴奋 |
[14:38] | Anyway, yeah. I’m Missy. | 我叫米西 |
[14:42] | Yes. Come on in. Please, welcome. Inside. | 快请进 欢迎 进去吧 |
[14:50] | So how was your drive in? | 来的路上怎么样 |
[14:51] | It was fine. We actually hit a deer. | 挺好的 我们撞到了一头鹿 |
[14:54] | – What? – Oh, no. | – 什么 – 不会吧 |
[14:55] | – Is it dead? – Yeah. | – 它死了吗 – 死了 |
[14:57] | That’s horrible. Are you guys all right? | 那真糟 你们俩没事吧 |
[14:59] | Yeah. It just fruck us out. | 没事 只是吓到了 |
[15:01] | It did? | 是么 |
[15:02] | Yeah. It came outta nowhere. We got it pretty good. | 是啊 它突然窜出来 被我们撞惨了 |
[15:04] | Yeah, it must have frucked you out, big time. | 那一定把你们吓坏了 |
[15:07] | Frucking weird. Well, you know what I say? | 真古怪 知道我怎么看吗 |
[15:10] | I say one down, a couple hundred thousand to go. | 才死一头 还有无数头没撞死呢 |
[15:13] | – Dean. – Dad. | – 迪恩 – 爸 |
[15:14] | No, I don’t mean to get on my high horse, but I’m telling ya, | 不 不是我要摆架子 我告诉你 |
[15:16] | I do not like the deer. I’m sick of it. They’re taking over. | 我不喜欢鹿 烦死了 它们称王称霸 |
[15:20] | They’re like rats. They’re destroying the ecosystem. | 像老鼠似的 在破坏生态系统 |
[15:22] | I see a dead deer on the side of the road, I think to myself, | 我在路边看到头死鹿 就心想 |
[15:25] | “That’s a start.” | 不错的开始 |
[15:26] | I don’t even understand that. | 我不知道他在说什么 |
[15:28] | – I’m sorry. – I’m just sayin’. | – 抱歉 – 我就是说说 |
[15:29] | You know what, I am grateful for what you’ve done today. | 我很感激你们今天的所作所为 |
[15:32] | I don’t like ’em. | 我不喜欢它们 |
[15:34] | We got that. | 我们知道了 |
[15:35] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 是的 – 是啊 |
[15:36] | All right, you guys look so wiped out. | 你们看起来真疲惫 |
[15:40] | – Yeah, a little. – Yeah. | – 是有点 – 是的 |
[15:42] | So how long has this been going on? This… | 你们在一起多久了 这 |
[15:45] | This thang? | 甜蜜的样子 |
[15:48] | How long? | 多久了 |
[15:50] | Four months. | 四个月 |
[15:52] | Four months? | 四个月 |
[15:54] | Mmm. Five months, actually. | 其实是 五个月 |
[15:57] | She’s right, I’m wrong. | 她是对的 我错了 |
[15:58] | Attaboy. Better get used to saying that. | 好样的 最好习惯说这话 |
[16:03] | Please, I’m so sorry. | 请见谅 |
[16:04] | Oh, yeah, I’m sorry. She’s right, I’m wrong. | 抱歉 她是对的 我错了 |
[16:07] | See? | 看吧 |
[16:09] | Does he have an off button? This is exhausting. | 他有开关吗 这很累人啊 |
[16:11] | I know. I wanna give you a tour. | 我想带你转转 |
[16:13] | – They just got… – Can we unpack first? | – 他们才到 – 能先放行李吗 |
[16:14] | You wanna unpack? Before the tour? | 你想在转之前就放行李吗 |
[16:19] | This is Missy’s office. She takes appointments in there. | 这是米西的办公室 她在这儿会诊 |
[16:22] | She’s a therapist, right? | 她是心理医生 对吧 |
[16:24] | Psychiatrist, yeah. | 精神病医生 |
[16:25] | Turns out people up here | 结果这里的人 |
[16:26] | are just as messed up in the head as they are in the city. | 和城里人一样头脑混乱 |
[16:29] | This is Jeremy. | 这是杰里米 |
[16:30] | That’s Rose’s little brother. There he is. | 他是罗斯的弟弟 就是他 |
[16:32] | I’ve heard stories. | 听说过他 |
[16:34] | Yeah, I bet you have. | 当然听过 |
[16:35] | He’s studying medicine now. Wants to be just like his old man. | 他现在正在学医 想和他爸一样 |
[16:39] | – You’ll meet him. – All right. Cool. | – 你会见到他的 – 那好 真棒 |
[16:42] | I picked these up in Bali. | 我在巴厘岛带回来的 |
[16:46] | It’s pretty eclectic. I’m a traveler and I can’t help it. | 很不拘一格 我很爱旅行而且忍不住 |
[16:52] | I keep bringing souvenirs back. | 老是带纪念品回来 |
[16:56] | It’s such a privilege to be able | 能体验别人的文化 |
[16:57] | to experience another person’s culture. | 也是一种特殊享受 |
[16:59] | – You know what I’m saying? – Mmm-hmm. | – 你知道我在说什么吗 – 嗯嗯 |
[17:02] | Oh, you’re gonna love this. | 你会喜欢这个的 |
[17:03] | My dad’s claim to fame. | 我爸成名事迹 |
[17:05] | He was beat by Jesse Owens | 他在1936年的柏林奥运会 |
[17:07] | in the qualifying round for the Berlin Olympics in 1936. | 资格赛上输给了杰西·欧文斯 |
[17:11] | – Those are the ones where… – Owens won in front of Hitler. | – 就是那次 – 欧文斯在希特勒面前赢了 |
[17:13] | Yeah, what a moment. What a moment. | 真是历史性的一刻啊 |
[17:15] | I mean, Hitler’s up there with all his perfect Aryan race bullshit. | 希特勒和他那狗屁雅利安优秀人种在那 |
[17:19] | This black dude comes along, | 黑人出现了 |
[17:20] | proves him wrong in front of the entire world. | 在全世界面前证明他错了 |
[17:23] | Amazing. | 了不起 |
[17:24] | Tough break for your dad though. | 但你爸就不幸了 |
[17:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:27] | He almost got over it. | 他几乎释怀了 |
[17:31] | That’s the basement. We had to seal it up. | 这是地下室 不得不把它封住 |
[17:34] | We got some black mold down there. | 下面长黑曲霉了 |
[17:36] | My mother loved her kitchen, so we keep a piece of her in here. | 我妈很爱她的厨房 所以我们把这里留下纪念她 |
[17:42] | Georgina, this is Chris. This is Rose’s boyfriend. | 乔治娜 这是罗斯的男友克里斯 |
[17:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:48] | The garbage goes under the sink, | 垃圾放在水槽下面 |
[17:51] | and now for the pièce de résistance, | 现在介绍重点项目 |
[18:01] | the field of play. | 娱乐之地 |
[18:04] | I love it. | 我爱这儿 |
[18:05] | The nearest house is across the lake. | 最近的房子都在河对岸 |
[18:09] | It’s total privacy. | 简直是隐居 |
[18:19] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你怎么想的 |
[18:21] | What? | 什么 |
[18:22] | Come on, I get it. | 得了吧 我懂 |
[18:24] | White family, black servants. | 白人家庭 黑仆人 |
[18:28] | It’s a total cliché. | 就那老一套 |
[18:29] | I wasn’t gonna take it there. | 我本没想那么多的 |
[18:30] | Well, you didn’t have to. Believe me. | 你不用刻意想我就知道 相信我 |
[18:33] | No. | 不 |
[18:35] | We hired Georgina and Walter to help care for my parents. | 我们聘请乔治娜和沃尔特来照顾我父母 |
[18:40] | When they died, | 他们死后 |
[18:43] | I couldn’t bear to let them go. I mean… | 我舍不得解聘他们 |
[18:46] | But, boy, I hate the way it looks. | 老天啊 我也不喜欢在别人看来是什么感觉 |
[18:50] | Yeah, I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[18:54] | By the way, I would have voted for Obama for a third term if I could. | 对了 如果还能再投票一定投奥巴马 我肯定投 |
[18:59] | Best president in my lifetime. Hands down. | 有生之年最好的总统 毫无疑问 |
[19:02] | – I agree. – Yeah. | – 我同意 – 是啊 |
[19:11] | So what do your parents do, Chris? | 你父母是做什么的 克里斯 |
[19:15] | My dad wasn’t really in the picture. | 我爸不在 |
[19:17] | My mom passed away when I was 11. | 我妈在我11岁时过世了 |
[19:19] | Oh, I’m sorry. How did she die? | 真可怜 她怎么过世的 |
[19:21] | A hit and run. | 肇事逃逸 |
[19:22] | That’s awful. | 真糟 |
[19:24] | – Yeah, I’m sorry to hear that. – You were young. | – 真替你难过 – 你还那么小 |
[19:26] | Actually, I don’t remember a lot from that time, so… | 事实上 那时的事我也记不太得了 |
[19:31] | Well, that’s okay. We don’t have to talk about that. | 没关系 我们不必聊那个的 |
[19:39] | You smoke, Chris? | 你抽烟吗 克里斯 |
[19:42] | You jonesing a little bit over there, huh? | 你有点隐犯了吧 |
[19:44] | I’m quitting. | 我正在戒 |
[19:45] | Dad, this is why I don’t bring people to the house anymore. | 爸 这就是我不再往家里带人的原因 |
[19:48] | That’s okay. We’re not judging. We’re not. | 没关系 没瞧不起 没有 |
[19:51] | That’s a nasty habit, though. | 不过 是个不良习惯 |
[19:55] | You should have Missy take care of that for you. | 你该让米西帮你戒掉 |
[19:57] | How? | 怎么戒 |
[19:58] | Hypnosis. | 催眠 |
[19:59] | She developed a method, and I’m telling you, it works like a charm. | 她研究出了个方法 跟你说 简直药到病除 |
[20:05] | Some people don’t want strangers | 有的人是不喜欢 |
[20:07] | messing around in their heads, guys. | 被陌生人洗脑的 |
[20:08] | Listen, Chris, I thought it was total bullshit. | 克里斯 我本来也以为是胡扯 |
[20:12] | I smoked cigarettes for 15 years. | 我抽了15年的烟 |
[20:14] | I loved every goddamn puff I took. | 我爱我吸的每一口 |
[20:16] | She puts me under once… | 她催眠了我一次 |
[20:18] | The sight of a cigarette makes me want to vomit. | 一看到香烟我就想吐 |
[20:23] | Okay, fall back, Dean. | 好了 别说了 迪恩 |
[20:24] | It’s a service we provide. | 我们愿意提供这服务 |
[20:28] | I’m good, actually. | 我不用了 |
[20:30] | – Yes. – Thank you, though. | – 好 – 还是谢谢你 |
[20:31] | Well, smoker or not, we’re thrilled to have you up here | 抽不抽烟 你能来这次聚会 |
[20:33] | – for the big get-together. – Yeah. | – 我们就很高兴 – 是啊 |
[20:35] | Wait, holy shit. That’s this weekend? | 等等 天呐 是这周吗 |
[20:37] | Yes, this weekend. | 是的 这周 |
[20:38] | – What get-together? – Oh, my God. | – 什么聚会啊 – 我的天呐 |
[20:40] | Thanks, George. | 谢谢 乔治 |
[20:41] | It’s Rose’s grandfather’s party. | 是罗斯爷爷的派对 |
[20:45] | My dad would throw a shindig once a year. | 我爸每年都会举办场盛大聚会 |
[20:48] | Get all his friends together, | 邀请他所有的朋友都来 |
[20:50] | bocce ball, badminton… | 打地掷球 羽毛球 |
[20:52] | Wait, why didn’t you guys tell me about this? | 等等 你们之前没告诉我呢 |
[20:54] | Well, it’s the same day every year, sweetheart. | 每年都是这个时间啊 亲爱的 |
[20:57] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[20:59] | It is. Actually, it is. | 是的 确实是 是的 |
[21:00] | Is it really? | 真的吗 |
[21:01] | – Yeah, that’s where you’d be wrong. – Yeah. | – 是 是你搞错了 – 对 |
[21:03] | We just kept it up because after they died, it felt like… | 我们将这个活动延续下去 就算是他们不在人世了 也好像 |
[21:07] | We keep them close to us. | 能感觉到他们就在我们身边 |
[21:09] | Yeah, they’re still with us. | 没错 他们一直与我们同在 |
[21:10] | I just wanted to have a chill weekend. | 我只是想过一个悠闲的周末 |
[21:13] | Sounds like fun, actually. | 听起来还蛮有意思的 |
[21:16] | Oh, Georgina. | 哦 乔治娜 |
[21:18] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[21:19] | That’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[21:21] | Why don’t you go lay down? Just get some rest. | 你怎么不躺一会儿呢 休息一会儿 |
[21:27] | Yes, I think I will. | 好 我会的 |
[21:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:37] | My God, it must be very… | 天啊 简直像是 |
[21:39] | ‘Sup, fam! | 你们好呀 家人 |
[21:41] | Hey, Jer-Bear. | 你好 泽贝尔 |
[21:42] | Hi, darling. Hey, buddy. | 嗨 亲爱的 嘿 伙计 |
[21:44] | Nobody answers the door around here? | 这里都没有人应门的吗 |
[21:47] | Hey, Rosie. | 你好 罗茜 |
[21:49] | Why would I lie, huh? | 我为什么要骗你 |
[21:50] | I love it! | 我喜欢听 |
[21:54] | Did she tell you about her toenail collection? | 她跟你讲过她收集脚趾甲的事情吧 |
[21:56] | What? Oh, my God! | 什么 我的天 |
[21:58] | She used to bite ’em off, suck on ’em, and save ’em in a jewelry box. | 她经常把脚趾甲咬下来 吮一下 再把它们放到首饰盒里面 |
[22:03] | No, I didn’t. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不 我没有 我不知道你在说什么 |
[22:06] | That is so disgusting. | 太恶心了吧 |
[22:07] | I fucking hate you. | 我讨厌死你了 |
[22:08] | Okay, here’s a good one. | 好吧 那我说个好的 |
[22:10] | Uh, let me set the scene. It was our junior year. | 额 我回忆一下当时的情景 我们上高三的时候 |
[22:13] | Rose has a crush on this guy, Conner Garfield. | 罗斯暗恋个叫康纳·加菲尔德的 |
[22:16] | Conner Garfield. | 康纳·加菲尔德 |
[22:17] | No. Mom? | 没有 妈妈 |
[22:18] | No, Jeremy, stop. | 不 杰里米 别说了 |
[22:21] | No, no, these are good. | 不 不 这都是些好故事 |
[22:23] | I want to hear them. | 我想听 |
[22:24] | Yeah, Rose, where are your manners? | 对呀 罗斯 你还有没有礼貌了 |
[22:26] | Our guest wants to hear the stories, please. | 我们的客人想听这些故事 |
[22:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:29] | So Conner’s from my lacrosse team, right? Huge kid, like 6’3″. | 康纳在我的曲棍球队里 长得很高大 有一米九几 |
[22:32] | And he’s pretty dumb, right? So we threw this party. | 简直就是傻大个儿 对吧 后来我们办了个派对 |
[22:34] | You threw a party. | 你们办了个派对 |
[22:37] | I think my parents were in Greece or something. | 我父母那会儿好像在希腊 |
[22:39] | We raided their liquor cabinet and we’re all shit-faced. | 我们把他们的酒柜洗劫一空 合格烂醉如泥 |
[22:42] | Like 15 of us. | 大概15个人 |
[22:43] | Oh, my God. Tell me this isn’t true, Rose. | 哦 天啊 告诉我这不是真的 罗斯 |
[22:46] | Yeah. | 是真的 |
[22:49] | I filled the liquor bottles with water… | 后来我把酒瓶里倒上了水 |
[22:51] | And let me finish? | 还要接着听吗 |
[22:52] | Uh-huh. Go ahead. I’m curious. | 继续吧 我还挺好奇的 |
[22:55] | So I’m upstairs hooking up with the hottest girl in class, Jean Deely. | 后来我就跟我们班上最火辣的妞儿上楼嘿咻嘿咻了 叫简·蒂莉 |
[23:01] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[23:02] | You realize you’re coming off as, like, | 你这么说 |
[23:04] | the world’s biggest douchebag, right? | 显得自己像世界头号人渣一样 你知道吗 |
[23:07] | So Conner starts banging on the bathroom door, right? | 后来康纳开始在卫生间外面敲门 对吧 |
[23:11] | I open it | 我开门后 |
[23:13] | and blood’s gushing from his mouth. And he’s screaming, | 看到他满嘴都是血 他叫喊着 |
[23:16] | “Your sister bit my fucking tongue off!” | 你姐姐差点儿把我的舌头咬掉 |
[23:18] | – You bit him? – What? | – 你咬他了 – 什么 |
[23:20] | Okay, to be fair, it was my first kiss | 好吧 老实说那是我的初吻 |
[23:23] | and he slipped some tongue and I was not expecting it. | 他却把舌头伸进我的嘴巴里而我并没想到 |
[23:26] | It was a reflex. I’m sorry. | 那是我的本能反应 好吗 |
[23:29] | A reflex that I have since gotten rid of. | 我后来克服了那个本能反应 |
[23:31] | – Yeah. – Yeah, you better be careful. | – 没错 – 是啊 你可得小心了 |
[23:32] | Yeah, I’m very careful now. | 对 我现在很小心了 |
[23:36] | I’m gonna go get dessert. And, Dean, maybe clean it up just a little bit? | 我去拿甜品 迪恩 你能帮我收收桌子吗 |
[23:47] | So, Chris, what’s your sport? Football? Baseball? | 克里斯 你喜欢什么运动 足球 棒球 |
[23:50] | Basketball, mostly, I guess. | 我想就应该是篮球吧 |
[23:52] | You an MMA fan? | 喜欢看MMA搏斗吗 |
[23:54] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[23:56] | “Dude” what? | 老兄咋了 |
[23:58] | What? | 什么 |
[23:59] | Hey, Jeremy, why don’t we let someone else have the floor for a second? | 嘿 杰里米 我们何不让其他人也做个发言呢 |
[24:05] | You’re dating my sister, right? | 你在跟我姐姐交往 对吧 |
[24:09] | He’s dating my sister. You had your chance. | 他在跟我姐姐交往 你错过机会了 |
[24:12] | I can’t get to know the guy? | 我就不能认识认识他吗 |
[24:18] | You mean like UFC? | 你是说终极格斗冠军赛那种节目吗 |
[24:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:22] | Nah, too brutal for me. | 不喜欢 对我来说太野蛮了 |
[24:27] | You ever get into street fights as a kid? | 你小时候没在大街上打过架吗 |
[24:30] | I did judo after school, first grade. | 我小学一年级放学后练柔道 |
[24:32] | Aw… You should’ve seen me. | 啊 你应该看过我 |
[24:34] | Judo? | 柔道 |
[24:38] | ‘Cause with your frame and your genetic makeup, | 考虑到你的身体结构和基因组成 |
[24:41] | if you really pushed your body, | 如果你逼迫自己 |
[24:45] | and I mean really train, you know? | 努力训练 |
[24:46] | No pussyfooting around. You’d be a fucking beast. | 不畏首畏尾 你会成为一头小野兽 |
[24:52] | Carrot cake! | 胡萝卜蛋糕 |
[24:53] | Ooh! Hi. | 哦 你好 |
[24:55] | Carrot cake. | 胡萝卜蛋糕 |
[24:58] | What did I miss? | 我都错过什么了 |
[25:01] | A whole bunch of nothing. | 一堆没意义的谈话 |
[25:03] | Just talking about sports. Right? | 我们在聊运动 对吗 |
[25:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:08] | That sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[25:09] | So the thing about jiu-jitsu is | 所以说柔术的关键是在于 |
[25:14] | strength doesn’t matter, right? It’s all about this. | 不可用蛮力 对吧 全靠这里 |
[25:19] | It’s a strategic game like chess. | 这是一种策略博弈像下棋一样 |
[25:23] | It’s all about being two, three, four moves ahead. | 它在提前预测下两三四步动作 |
[25:31] | Cool. | 好 |
[25:38] | Stand up. | 你站起来 |
[25:39] | Jeremy, no karate at the dinner table. | 杰里米 餐桌上面可不许打空手道 |
[25:42] | It’s not karate, Ma. | 这不是空手道 妈妈 |
[25:43] | Yo, I got a rule. No play-fighting with drunk dudes. | 嘿 我有个原则 不和喝醉酒的人练拳脚 |
[25:45] | I don’t play, I’m just… | 不是练拳脚 我只是 |
[25:46] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
[25:57] | I wasn’t gonna hurt him. | 我没想伤害他的 |
[26:08] | He was gonna put you in a fucking headlock. | 他差点夹了你的头 |
[26:12] | What is his problem? | 他这人什么毛病 |
[26:13] | He has never treated any of my boyfriends that way. | 他以前可从来没这么对待过我任何一个男朋友 |
[26:16] | Ever, ever, ever. | 从来都没有 |
[26:18] | Oh, my God. And then my dad with the “my man” stuff. | 哦 天啊 然后我爸爸还一口一个哥们儿 |
[26:22] | “My man, my man.” | 哥们儿 |
[26:23] | I don’t think he’s ever heard that or said it. And now he just… | 我觉得他可从来没有听过或者是说过那样的话 而他现在却 |
[26:27] | It’s all he says. | 一直说这个 |
[26:28] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[26:29] | Oh, and my mom being rude to Georgina? | 哦 瞧我妈妈对乔治娜粗鲁的样子 |
[26:31] | What the fuck was that about? That was so crazy. | 这都是什么跟什么呀 太疯狂了 |
[26:37] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[26:38] | How are they different than that cop? | 他们与那个警察有什么不一样的 |
[26:43] | That’s the fucking bummer of it all. | 这实在是太让人受不了了 |
[26:50] | Anything more you’d like to add? | 你还有什么想补充的吗 |
[26:57] | I told you so, like… | 我早就跟你说过 |
[27:03] | I didn’t want to say it. | 我不想这么说 |
[27:04] | I didn’t want to say it. I didn’t want to say that. | 我不想说 我没想这么说 |
[27:07] | I don’t like being wrong. | 我不想判断失误 |
[27:09] | I’ve noticed that. | 我发现了 |
[27:10] | But I am sorry. | 但是对不起 |
[27:11] | No, no, no. Wait. Come here. Come here. | 不 不 不 等等 过来 你过来 |
[27:14] | I’m sorry. This sucks. | 对不起 简直糟透了 |
[27:16] | What? Why you saying “sorry”? | 怎么了 你为什么要道歉 |
[27:18] | ‘Cause I brought you here and I’m related to all of them. | 因为是我带你来这里的 而他们都是我的亲人 |
[27:21] | No, it’s fine. It’s fine. | 别这么说 没事的 |
[27:23] | – Yeah? – Yeah? | – 好吗 – 是吗 |
[27:24] | Uh-huh. How are you so calm? | 你怎么这么镇静 |
[27:27] | Honestly, it’s nothing. | 其实这没什么大不了的 |
[27:29] | I like you on your racial flow, though. | 不过不在乎种族我很喜欢 |
[27:33] | Is this a racial flow? Racial flow. | – 不在乎种族吗 – 不在乎种族 |
[27:35] | Am I feeling a racial flow? | 我不在乎种族吗 |
[27:36] | Yeah, you’re feeling racially flowy. | 你很不在乎 |
[27:51] | Oh, fuck. The party. | 该死 还要去派对 |
[27:55] | How bad can it be? | 能有多糟糕呢 |
[27:56] | They are so white. Like, so white! | 他们是纯白人 性格超级白人 |
[27:58] | It’s all good. | 没事的 |
[28:00] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[28:03] | You know, with my genetic makeup, | 你知道吗 由于我的基因组成 |
[28:05] | shit gonna go down. | 肯定会惹事的 |
[28:07] | I’m a beast. I’m a beast! | 我是一头小野兽 我是一头小野兽 |
[30:59] | Do you realize how dangerous smoking is? | 你知道抽烟有多大的危害吗 |
[31:07] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[31:09] | Come in and sit with me. | 进来陪我坐坐好吗 |
[31:10] | Please? | 拜托 |
[31:12] | Just for a little while. Please. | 就坐一会 来吧 |
[31:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:23] | So you’re comfortable enough, right? | 你还适应吧 |
[31:25] | It’s perfect. Thanks. | 非常好 谢了 |
[31:27] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[31:36] | You wanna know how it works? | 想知道是怎么个流程吗 |
[31:44] | You just dangle a pocket watch in front of people’s faces? Is that it? | 你在人面前摇动怀表吗 是不是 |
[31:49] | You watch a lot of TV. | 你没少看电视啊 |
[31:51] | When I was a kid. Uh… | 小时候看的 |
[31:54] | Now you’re feeling very sleepy. | 现在你感到非常困倦 |
[31:57] | We do use focal points sometimes | 我们有时候确实会用 |
[32:00] | to guide someone into a state of heightened suggestibility. | 精神焦点来引导人进入更容易被暗示的状态 |
[32:04] | “Heightened suggestibility.” | 更容易被暗示的状态 |
[32:06] | That’s right. That’s right. | 没错 是的 |
[32:13] | Do you smoke in front of my daughter? | 你在我女儿面前抽烟吗 |
[32:18] | I’m gonna quit. I promise. | 我会戒烟的 我保证 |
[32:19] | That’s my kid. That is my kid. | 好孩子 好孩子 |
[32:21] | You understand? | 你明白吧 |
[32:28] | What about your mother? | 你妈妈呢 |
[32:33] | What about her? Wait, are we… | 她怎么了 等一下 我们是 |
[32:36] | Where were you when she died? | 她死的时候你在哪 |
[32:45] | I don’t want to think about that. | 我不想去想 |
[32:55] | Home. Watching TV. | 在家 看电视 |
[32:58] | Do you hear the TV? What do you hear? | 你听到电视声了吗 听到什么了 |
[33:02] | Rain. | 下雨声 |
[33:03] | Rain. It was raining. | 下雨 当时在下雨 |
[33:08] | You hear the rain? | 你听到雨声了吗 |
[33:16] | You hear it? Find it. | 听到了吗 识别它 |
[33:20] | Tell me when you’ve found it. | 你识别出了就告诉我 |
[33:33] | Come here, Chris. Look at me. | 来 克里斯 看着我 |
[33:39] | I found it. | 听到了 |
[33:40] | Where was your mom? | 你妈妈在哪 |
[33:52] | She was coming home and she wasn’t home. | 她说要回家 结果没在家 |
[33:56] | From work? | 下班回家吗 |
[34:04] | And what do you do? | 你做了什么 |
[34:11] | Nothing. | 什么都没做 |
[34:14] | Nothing. | 什么都没做 |
[34:17] | I just sat there. | 就坐在那里 |
[34:19] | – You didn’t call anyone? – No. | – 没叫人来吗 – 没有 |
[34:21] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[34:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:29] | I just thought that if I did, it would make it real. | 我只是想 如果告诉别人了 就成真了 |
[34:42] | You’re so scared. | 你好害怕 |
[34:45] | You think it was your fault. | 你认为是自己的错 |
[34:52] | How do you feel now? | 你现在有什么感受 |
[34:55] | I can’t move. | 不能动了 |
[34:59] | You can’t move. | 你不能动了 |
[35:00] | Why can’t I move? | 为什么不能动 |
[35:02] | You’re paralyzed. | 你瘫痪了 |
[35:04] | Just like that day when you did nothing. | 就像那天你什么都没做一样 |
[35:07] | You did nothing. | 什么都没做 |
[35:13] | Now, | 现在 |
[35:15] | sink into the floor. | 陷进地板里 |
[35:17] | Wait, wait, wait. Sink. | – 等一下 等一下 – 陷下去 |
[36:34] | Now you’re in the Sunken Place. | 你现在进入了沉没之地 |
[36:36] | “Jordan Peele, director, explains : “It’s a brainwashing technique.”” | 导演乔丹·皮尔解释 : 这是一种洗脑技术 |
[36:38] | “”so that his body can be hijacked by anothe person.”” | 这样他的身体就能被别人利用 |
[36:40] | “”a kind of hypnosis, which separates the consciousness of the victim”” | 有点像催眠术 将受害者的意识分离 |
[36:42] | “”from control of the body.”” | 从而控制身体 |
[38:45] | ‘Sup, man? | 你好啊 兄弟 |
[38:48] | They’re workin’ you good out here, huh? | 这里待遇还不错吧 |
[38:59] | Nothing I don’t want to be doing. | 他们没逼我做不愿意的事 |
[39:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:07] | I didn’t get to meet you, actually, up close. I’m Chris. | 之前没机会和你打招呼 我叫克里斯 |
[39:11] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[39:14] | She is lovely, isn’t she? | 她很可爱吧 |
[39:18] | Rose? | 罗斯吗 |
[39:21] | Yeah, she is. | 没错 |
[39:22] | One of a kind. Top of the line. | 独一无二的女人 顶级美女 |
[39:27] | A real doggone keeper. | 他妈的好女人 |
[39:32] | Right. | 嗯 |
[39:36] | Sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事很抱歉 |
[39:38] | What? | 什么 |
[39:40] | My exercise. | 我运动来着 |
[39:41] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 没想吓唬你的 |
[39:45] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯嗯 |
[39:48] | – And did it work? – Did what work? | – 成功了吗 – 什么成功 |
[39:50] | You were in Mrs. Armitage’s office for quite some time. | 你进了阿米蒂奇夫人办公室挺长时间的 |
[39:55] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:00] | I guess I had too much of that wine last night. | 我昨晚可能喝太醉了 |
[40:02] | Can’t really remember. Sorry. | 记不清了 抱歉 |
[40:05] | Well, I should get back to work and mind my own business. | 我要继续工作 管好自己的事了 |
[40:31] | I think your mom hypnotizedme last night. | 你妈妈昨晚好像给我催眠了 |
[40:35] | What? | 什么 |
[40:37] | When? | 什么时候的事 |
[40:38] | I went out for some air last night, and I run into her. | 昨晚我出去透气 碰到了她 |
[40:44] | And I can barely remember anything, | 然后我几乎什么都不记得了 |
[40:46] | but now the thought of a cigarette makes me wanna throw up. | 但现在一想到香烟我就想吐 |
[40:50] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[40:53] | I’m sorry. I can’t believe she did that to you. | 很抱歉 不敢相信她这么对你 |
[40:56] | And I had some fucked-up dreams. | 我还做了很可怕的梦 |
[40:58] | What’d you dream? | 你做了什么梦 |
[41:00] | I was in a hole or something. And I couldn’t move. It was like… | 我掉进了坑里 不能动 就好像 |
[41:03] | Oh, God. That sounds terrible. | 天啊 听起来糟透了 |
[41:06] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[41:08] | Hey, uh, what’s Walter’s deal? | 沃尔特是怎么回事 |
[41:12] | What do you mean “his deal”? | 什么怎么回事 |
[41:14] | I just talked to him. Dude’s whole vibe is hostile. | 我刚和他说话 他整个人充满敌意 |
[41:16] | Did he say something? | 他说什么了吗 |
[41:20] | It’s not what he says. It’s how he says it, you know? | 不是他说什么的问题 只是他说话的感觉 |
[41:28] | Maybe he likes you. | 也许他喜欢你 |
[41:31] | Maybe he’s jealous or something. I don’t… | 也许他很嫉妒之类的 不知道 |
[41:35] | Are you fucking with me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[41:37] | No. | 没有 |
[41:40] | So you think I’ve got a chance with him? | 所以你觉得我和他有戏吗 |
[41:43] | – All right, you got jokes. – Put in a good word? | – 你真会开玩笑 – 好好夸我了吗 |
[41:46] | Great. No, funny. | 太好了 真好笑 |
[41:48] | I’m gonna talk to my dad about that. That’s not… | 我和我爸谈谈 这不是 |
[41:50] | – No, don’t talk to your dad. – It’s not cool. | – 不用 别和你爸说 – 这样不好 |
[41:52] | It’s fine, it’s not a big deal. It’s not a big deal. | 没关系 不是什么大事 别担心 |
[41:54] | Forget about it. It’s done. | 算了吧 就这样 |
[41:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:00] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[42:08] | Oh, man. | 哎 |
[42:11] | It begins. | 开始了 |
[42:12] | Are you ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[42:14] | Yeah, I am. | 准备好了 |
[42:15] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[42:17] | There they are. Oh! | 他们来了 |
[42:21] | So nice. How are you? | 真好 你好吗 |
[42:24] | – Just smile. – Smile? All right. | – 微笑就行了 – 微笑 好的 |
[42:26] | How do you do that again? | 怎么做来着 |
[42:27] | Yeah, just smile the whole time. | 一直笑就行了 |
[42:29] | Yeah, there you go. There it is. | 对 就是这样 很好 |
[42:33] | Oh, look, it’s the Greenes. | 看啊 格林夫妇 |
[42:35] | Gordon and Emily, this is Chris. | 戈登和艾米丽 这位是克里斯 |
[42:37] | Chris, this is Gordon and Emily Greene. | 克里斯 他们是戈登和艾米丽·格林 |
[42:38] | Chris. Nice to meet you. | 我叫克里斯 很高兴见到你 |
[42:40] | Nice to meet you, Chris. Nice to meet you indeed. | 我也是 克里斯 见到你真的很高兴 |
[42:42] | Oh, that’s quite a grip. | 手劲真大啊 |
[42:43] | Thank you. You too, man. | 谢谢 彼此彼此 |
[42:44] | You, uh, ever play golf? | 你玩高尔夫吗 |
[42:46] | Mmm, once, a few years ago. I wasn’t very good. | 好几年前玩过一次 不是很擅长 |
[42:50] | Gordon was a professional golfer for years. | 戈登是多年的专业高尔夫球手 |
[42:52] | Oh, you kiddin’? | 真的吗 |
[42:54] | Well, I can’t quite swing the hips like I used to, though. | 不过我屁股甩得不像以前那么灵活了 |
[42:57] | But, uh, I do know Tiger. | 但我确实认识老虎 |
[43:01] | – Oh, that’s great. – Super. | – 太棒了 – 了不起 |
[43:03] | Gordon loves Tiger. | 戈登很喜欢老虎 |
[43:05] | Oh, the best I’ve ever seen. | 我见过最优秀的选手了 |
[43:06] | Ever. Hands down. | 有史以来 毫无疑问 |
[43:08] | So, Chris, uh, let’s see your form. | 克里斯 看看你的姿势咋样 |
[43:12] | This is Nelson and Lisa. | 这是尼尔森和丽莎 |
[43:14] | Hey, how you doin’? | 你们好吗 |
[43:15] | So, how handsome is he? | 他可真帅啊 |
[43:19] | I don’t know, are you handsome? | 是嘛 你帅吗 |
[43:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:25] | Oh! Not bad. Eh, Nelson? | 不错啊 尼尔森 对吧 |
[43:31] | So, is it true? | 所以是真的吗 |
[43:36] | Is it better? | 有好一点吗 |
[43:37] | Oh, wow. | 哇哦 |
[43:38] | Wow. | 哇 |
[43:40] | Fairer skin has been in favor for the past, what, couple of hundreds of years? | 浅色皮肤可能在过去的几百年里是受欢迎的吧 |
[43:44] | But now the pendulum has swung back. | 但是现在此一时彼一时 |
[43:47] | Black is in fashion. | 黑色是当下流行了 |
[43:53] | Pardon me, I’m gonna take some pictures. | 失陪一下 我去拍点相片 |
[43:55] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[44:23] | – There he is. – Oh! | – 他在那呢 – 啊 |
[45:00] | Good to see another brother around here. | 终于找到组织了 |
[45:06] | Hi. Yes, of course it is. | 是啊 当然 |
[45:12] | Something wrong? | 怎么了吗 |
[45:14] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[45:17] | Do something with this. | 把这个收起来 |
[45:19] | Ah, yes, yes. | 好的好的 |
[45:20] | Oh, hello. I’m Philomena. And you are? | 你好 我是菲罗米娜 你是哪位 |
[45:25] | Chris. Rose’s boyfriend. | 克里斯 罗丝的男朋友 |
[45:27] | Fantastic. | 真好 |
[45:29] | You two make a lovely couple. | 你俩很般配呢 |
[45:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:33] | Oh, where are my manners? | 我真没礼貌 |
[45:35] | Logan. Logan King. | 我叫罗根 罗根·金 |
[45:38] | Chris was just telling me how he felt | 克里斯刚刚在跟我说我的存在 |
[45:40] | much more comfortable with my being here. | 让他感觉没那么别扭了 |
[45:43] | That’s nice. | 那很好啊 |
[45:45] | Logan, I hate to tear you away, dear, but | 罗根 我也不想打扰你们 |
[45:49] | the Wincotts were asking about you. | 但是温考特一家在找你呢 |
[45:51] | Ah, mmm. | 这样啊 |
[45:54] | Well, it was nice to meet you, Chris. | 很高兴认识你 克里斯 |
[46:01] | Goodbye. | 再会 |
[46:19] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[46:39] | Ignorance. | 愚昧 |
[46:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[46:44] | All of ’em. | 所有人 |
[46:45] | They mean well but they have no idea what real people go through. | 他们是好意的 但是他们无法感同身受 |
[46:51] | – Jim Hudson. – Chris. | – 吉姆·哈德森 – 克里斯 |
[46:53] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[46:56] | I am an admirer of your work. You have a great eye. | 我很欣赏你的作品 你的视角很独特 |
[46:59] | Wait, Jim Hudson? Hudson Galleries? | 等等 吉姆·哈德森 哈德森美术馆吗 |
[47:04] | Believe me, the irony of being a blind art dealer isn’t lost on me. | 相信我 我也懂失明的艺术商人之中的讽刺意味 |
[47:10] | How’d you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[47:12] | My assistant describes the work to me in great detail. | 我的助理会详细给我描述作品的细节 |
[47:17] | You’ve got something. | 你很有才 |
[47:19] | The images you capture. So brutal, so melancholic. | 你捕捉到的画面 非常野蛮 非常忧郁 |
[47:24] | It’s powerful stuff, I think. | 我觉得是很有力的作品 |
[47:27] | – Thank you. – Hmm. | – 谢谢你 – 不客气 |
[47:29] | Used to dabble myself, wilderness mostly. | 我之前也稍有涉猎 主要是自然作品 |
[47:34] | I submitted to «Nat Geo» 14 times before realizing I didn’t have the eye. | 我给国家地理投稿了14次才明白我没有这种天赋 |
[47:39] | I began dealing. Then, of course, my vision went to shit. | 然后我就开始做艺术品的生意 当然后来我的视力一塌糊涂 |
[47:43] | Damn. | 很不幸啊 |
[47:45] | I know. Life can be a sick joke. | 是啊 生活有时候就是这么爱开玩笑 |
[47:49] | One day, you’re developing prints in the darkroom. | 前一天你还在暗房里冲洗相片 |
[47:52] | The next day, you wake up in the dark. | 第二天你就在黑暗中醒来 |
[47:55] | Genetic disease. | 遗传疾病 |
[47:57] | Shit ain’t fair, man. | 世道不公平啊 哥们 |
[47:59] | Oh, you got that right. Shit ain’t fair. | 你说得对 世道不公平 |
[48:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[49:01] | Come here, come here. | 过来过来 |
[49:04] | What the fuck? You left me out there. | 搞什么啊 你把我一个人扔那了 |
[49:06] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[49:11] | She unplugged my phone. | 她把我手机拔了 |
[49:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[49:13] | Georgina. I came here to talk to Rod, and I got no juice. | 乔治娜 我想来给罗德打个电话 然后发现手机没电了 |
[49:16] | So you think she did that because… | 所以你觉得她为啥要把你充电器拔了 |
[49:19] | Maybe she doesn’t like | 可能她不喜欢 |
[49:23] | the fact that I’m with you. | 我跟你在一起 |
[49:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[49:31] | It’s a thing. | 有这么一回事 |
[49:32] | So you are so sexy that people are just unpluggin’ your phone? | 所以你性感到别人都要跑过来把你手机拔掉吗 |
[49:38] | Forget it. Never mind. | 算了 没事 |
[49:39] | No, no, no. Stop, don’t… | 别 别这样 |
[49:43] | Don’t do that. Don’t… | 别这样 |
[49:44] | Okay, okay, I’m sorry. It’s all good, all right? | 对不起 没事的 好吗 |
[50:01] | They got you on display now, huh? | 他们就跟看展览一样看你是吗 |
[50:03] | It’s weird, man. And it’s the people here, too. | 真的太奇怪了 这里的人也都很奇怪 |
[50:05] | It’s like they haven’t met a black person that doesn’t work for ’em. | 就好像他们没有见过不为他们工作的黑人一样 |
[50:08] | Yep, you’re in it. | 你说得对 |
[50:09] | Also, shit… | 还有啊 我靠 |
[50:11] | I don’t even wanna tell you. | 我都不想说 |
[50:13] | What? | 咋了 |
[50:15] | I got hypnotized last night. | 我昨晚被催眠了 |
[50:17] | Nigga, get the fuck outta here. | 黑鬼 别扯淡了 |
[50:20] | No. Yo, yo. Yeah, to quit smoking. | 不是 是真的 是为了戒烟 |
[50:22] | But it’s Rose’s mom’s a psychiatrist, so… | 罗丝的妈妈是个精神病医生 |
[50:24] | Bruh, I don’t care if the bitch is lyanla Vanzant, okay? | 哥们 我才不管那娘们是伊雅拉·范森特还是什么玩意的 |
[50:27] | She can’t fix my motherfuckin’ life. You ain’t gettin’ in my head. | 轮不到她他妈干涉我的生活 你不能给我洗脑 |
[50:30] | I know. She caught me off guard, right? | 我知道 但是我当时措手不及好吗 |
[50:32] | But it’s cool because I’m cured. It worked. | 但是没事的 因为我好了 是管用的 |
[50:37] | Bruh, how are you not scared of this, man? | 哥们 你怎么就能不害怕呢 |
[50:39] | Look, they could’ve made you do all types of stupid shit. | 你听我说 他们可能让你做各种傻逼的事情 |
[50:41] | They’d have you fuckin’ barking like a dog, | 他们可能会让你跟狗一样叫 |
[50:44] | flying around like you’re a fuckin’ pigeon, | 让你跟鸽子一样飞 |
[50:46] | lookin’ ridiculous, okay? | 一副奇葩样子 好吗 |
[50:47] | Or, I don’t know if you know this, | 或者啊 我不知道你知不知道这事 |
[50:50] | white people love makin’ people sex slaves and shit. | 白人很喜欢把人搞来当性奴的啊 |
[50:53] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure they’re not a kinky sex family, dawg. | 我确定他们不是那种有性怪癖的家庭啦 哥们 |
[50:55] | Look, Jeffrey Dahmer was eating the shit outta niggas’ heads. Okay? | 你看 杰夫瑞·达莫把黑鬼的脑浆子都吃了 |
[50:59] | But that was after he fucked the heads. | 而且是先操完他们脑袋 |
[51:01] | Do you think they saw that shit comin’? | 你觉得那些受害者能知道会发生这种事吗 |
[51:03] | Hell no. | 当然不可能了 |
[51:04] | Okay? They was comin’ over there like, | 他们去之前还想着 |
[51:06] | “I’mma just suck a little dick, maybe jiggle some balls and shit.” | 我去舔舔屌玩玩蛋之类的 |
[51:09] | No. They didn’t get a chance to jiggle shit | 结果呢 还玩个毛线啊 |
[51:11] | because their head was off their fuckin’ body. | 因为他们的头都不在自己身上了 |
[51:12] | Yeah, they still sucked a dick, but without their heads. | 他们确实还在舔屌 但是头都没了 |
[51:15] | It was fuckin’ weird, detached head shit. | 这个砍头的事情真他妈的变态 |
[51:16] | You know, that’s Jeffrey Dahmer’s business. | 你知道吧 杰夫瑞·达莫就是这么玩的 |
[51:20] | And thanks for that image right there, man. | 感谢你栩栩如生的描述啊 哥们 |
[51:21] | Hey, man, I ain’t makin’ this shit up. I saw on A&E, man. | 大哥 我可不是瞎编的 我是在电视上看的好吗 |
[51:24] | It’s real life. | 这可是真事 |
[51:25] | Yo, and it’s the black people out here, too. | 而且啊 这里别的黑人也有问题 |
[51:26] | It’s like all of them missed the movement. | 就感觉他们所有人都怪怪的 |
[51:28] | ‘Cause they probably hypnotized. | 他们可能也都被催眠了吧 |
[51:32] | Look, bruh, all I’m doin’ is connecting the dots. | 哥们 我只是在连点成线 |
[51:35] | I’m taking what you presented to me, okay? | 根据你给我说的细节在拼凑 |
[51:37] | I’mma tell you this. I think that mom | 我就跟你说吧 我感觉那个妈妈 |
[51:39] | is puttin’ everybody in a trance, | 肯定是要把所有人都搞得精神恍惚了 |
[51:40] | and she’s fuckin’ the shit out of ’em. | 然后操死他们 |
[51:42] | Thanks, Rod, bye. | 谢了 罗德 拜拜吧 |
[51:44] | – Hello. – Fuck. Hi. | – 你好啊 – 卧槽 你好 |
[51:50] | I owe you an apology. | 你欠你一个道歉 |
[51:53] | How rude of me to have touched your belongings without asking. | 我未经你允许就动你的东西真是太失礼了 |
[51:58] | No, it’s cool. I was just confused. | 没事的 我只是有点蒙了 |
[52:01] | Well, I can assure you, there was no funny business. | 你放心 我没动什么手脚 |
[52:06] | Allow me to explain. | 请让我解释一下 |
[52:08] | I lifted your cellular phone to wipe down the dresser, | 我擦梳妆台来着 所以把你的手机拿起来了 |
[52:13] | and it accidentally came undone. | 然后不小心充电器就掉了 |
[52:15] | – Yeah, I told… – Rather than meddle with it further, | – 是 我告诉 – 我没有继续摆弄它 |
[52:18] | I left it that way. | 而是就放在那没动了 |
[52:21] | How foolish of me. | 我真是愚蠢啊 |
[52:24] | It’s fine. I wasn’t trying to snitch. | 没事的 我没打算告密 |
[52:30] | Snitch? | 告密 |
[52:31] | Rat you out. | 打你的小报告 |
[52:35] | Tattletale. | 挑拨离间吗 |
[52:38] | Yeah. | 是 |
[52:40] | Oh, don’t you worry about that. | 你千万不用担心 |
[52:43] | I can assure you, | 我跟你保证 |
[52:46] | I don’t answer to anyone. | 我不会跟别人说的 |
[52:49] | Right. | 恩 |
[52:51] | All I know is sometimes | 我唯一知道的就是 |
[52:54] | if there’s too many white people, I get nervous, you know? | 有时候白人太多的话 我会紧张 你知道吗 |
[53:25] | No. No. No. | 不不不 |
[53:29] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不不 |
[53:34] | Aren’t you something? | 你是不是想多了 |
[53:37] | That’s not my experience. | 我的经历可不是这样的 |
[53:39] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[53:43] | The Armitages are so good to us. | 阿米蒂奇一家对我们那么好 |
[53:49] | They treat us like family. | 拿我们像家人一样对待 |
[54:07] | This bitch is crazy. | 这婊子疯了 |
[54:10] | The bitch is crazy. | 这婊子疯了 |
[54:19] | Oh, hey, hang on. Chris. | 哦 嘿 等一下 克里斯 |
[54:20] | Chris, I wanna introduce you to some friends. | 克里斯 我想给你介绍几个朋友 |
[54:23] | This is David and Marcia Wincott, | 这是大卫和玛西亚·韦斯 |
[54:25] | Ronald and Celia Jeffries, | 罗纳德和西莉亚·杰弗里斯 |
[54:27] | Hiroki Tanaka, | 田中寺井 |
[54:28] | and Jessika and Fredrich Walden. | 还有杰西卡和弗雷德里克·沃尔顿 |
[54:33] | Too many names to remember, but hi. | 这么多人名好难记呀 大家好 |
[54:36] | Do you find that being African-American | 你觉得作为非裔美国人 |
[54:40] | has more advantage or disadvantage in the modern world? | 在现代世界中是更占优势还是劣势 |
[54:45] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[54:48] | It’s a tough one. | 这个问题真难回答 |
[54:52] | Yeah, um, I don’t know, man. | 是啊 我不知道 伙计 |
[54:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[54:58] | Yo, my man. | 哟 哥们儿 |
[54:59] | They were askin’ me about the African-American experience. | 他们刚刚在问我非裔美国人的经历 |
[55:02] | Maybe you could take this one. | 或许你能解答 |
[55:04] | Oh. | 好吧 |
[55:06] | Well, well, I find that the African-American experience | 好吧 我觉得非裔美国人的经历 |
[55:10] | for me has been, for the most part, very good. | 在大多数时候对我来说还是好的 |
[55:13] | Although I find it difficult to go into detail | 尽管具体的我就不好说了 |
[55:16] | as I haven’t had much of a desire to leave the house in a while. | 因为我都很久没有什么想要出门的欲望了 |
[55:21] | We’ve become such homebodies. | 我们成了宅男宅女 |
[55:23] | Yes, yes. | 是啊 是啊 |
[55:24] | But even when you go into the city, I’ve just had no interest. | 就算你要去城里玩 我也没什么兴趣 |
[55:28] | The chores have become my sanctuary. | 家务事成了我的避风港 |
[55:34] | Fucking shit. | 该死 |
[55:47] | Get out. | 你走 |
[55:50] | – Sorry, man. – Logan. | – 对不起 兄弟 – 罗根 |
[55:51] | Get out! Yo! | 你走 |
[55:54] | – Yo, chill, man. – Get out! | – 唷 冷静点 伙计 – 走 |
[55:56] | – Get outta here! Get outta here! – Chill! Chill, man! Chill! | – 走 快给我走 – 冷静点 伙计 冷静点 |
[55:58] | – Get the fuck outta here! – Chill! | – 快他妈给我走 – 冷静 |
[56:08] | Seizures create anxiety which can trigger aggression. | 癫痫发作会产生焦虑 继而引发攻击性行为 |
[56:11] | Yeah, but randomly attacking other people? | 对 但是是随机性攻击别人 |
[56:14] | It’s not random. | 并不是随机的 |
[56:15] | You know, it was your flash. That’s what set him off. | 你也知道 是你的闪光灯 引起了他的愤怒 |
[56:20] | – Hey. – Well. | – 嘿 – 好了 |
[56:21] | – How’s he doing? – He’s much better. | – 他怎么样了 – 他好多了 |
[56:27] | I imagine that I owe you all an apology. | 我想我应该向在场所有人道歉 |
[56:31] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[56:32] | We’re just very happy that you’re yourself again. | 我们很高兴你又变回了你自己 |
[56:35] | Yes. Yes, I am. Hmm. | 是啊 我现在没事了 |
[56:37] | And I thank God for you for calming me down. | 我十分感激你能让我平静下来 |
[56:41] | I know that I must’ve frightened you all quite a bit. | 我知道我一定把你们全都吓坏了 |
[56:45] | Especially you, Chris. | 尤其是你 克里斯 |
[56:47] | No. I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[56:50] | The flash. I didn’t know. | 用了闪光灯 我并不知道会这样 |
[56:52] | Of course not. How could you have? | 当然不会啊 你怎么会知道呢 |
[56:54] | And you shouldn’t have been drinking, either. | 你也不该一直喝酒的 |
[56:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[56:59] | Well, I’ll have to let you all get on | 好吧 我只好让你们在 |
[57:01] | the rest of the night without the aid of my marvelous wit. | 没有我超凡的幽默感助阵的情况下继续玩了 |
[57:04] | The whole ordeal has made me quite a bit exhausted. | 这一番折磨让我有点筋疲力尽了 |
[57:08] | Logan, you just get some rest. | 罗根 你去休息吧 |
[57:13] | It was nice meeting you, Chris. | 见到你真高兴 克里斯 |
[57:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[57:19] | Something to lighten the mood? | 要不要放松一下 |
[57:21] | Yes! Yeah, let’s get this party back on track. | 当然了 我们还是继续我们的派对吧 |
[57:25] | How about sparklers and Bingo? | 玩仙女棒和宾戈游戏咋样 |
[57:31] | We’re gonna go on a walk. | 我们俩打算去散散步 |
[57:33] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[57:37] | Shall we? | 我们开始吧 |
[57:40] | My cousin’s epileptic. | 我表哥也有癫痫病史 |
[57:41] | That wasn’t a seizure, right? | 那不是癫痫 对吧 |
[57:44] | My dad’s a neurosurgeon. | 我爸爸是神经外科医生 |
[57:46] | And that’s what he said it was. I’m inclined to trust… | 他说那就是癫痫 而我也比较相信 |
[57:48] | – That wasn’t a seizure. – What was it then? | – 那不是癫痫 – 那它是什么 |
[57:50] | How long have you known that guy? | 你认识那个人多久了 |
[57:53] | I met him today. Why? | 我今天才认识他 怎么了 |
[57:59] | Man, this is gonna sound weird, | 听着 这虽然听起来很怪异 |
[58:02] | but when he came at me, | 但当他走向我的时候 |
[58:05] | it felt like I knew him. | 我总觉得他似曾相识 |
[58:10] | Like you’ve met Logan before? | 就像你以前见过罗根 |
[58:12] | No, I don’t know Logan. I knew the guy that come at me. | 不 我不认识罗根 我认识那个向我走过来的家伙 |
[58:23] | I think your mom got in my head, all right? | 我觉得你妈妈搞乱了我的脑袋 好吧 |
[58:25] | I think she got in my head. | 我觉得她搞乱了我的脑袋 |
[58:28] | Yeah, and it worked, I thought… | 对 而且有效果了 我想 |
[58:30] | No, it did not. It didn’t work. | 不 根本没有 根本没有效 |
[58:33] | She got in my head, | 她搞乱了我的脑袋 |
[58:34] | and now I’m thinking all this fucked-up shit that I don’t want to think about. | 我现在想着所有自己根本不愿意去想的事情 |
[58:39] | Like what? | 像是什么 |
[58:54] | I just need to go. | 我得走了 |
[59:03] | – You wanna go? – Mmm-hmm. | – 你想要走吗 – 是的 |
[59:07] | Without me? | 不要我了 |
[59:09] | Whatever you want. | 你想怎样都行 |
[1:00:23] | I told you about that night my mom died. | 我跟你说过我妈妈去世的那晚 |
[1:00:26] | When I didn’t call 911, didn’t go out looking for her. | 那时候我没打911也没出去找她 |
[1:00:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:00:33] | One hour went by, then two, then three, | 一个小时过去了 然后两个小时 三个小时 |
[1:00:39] | and I just sat there. | 我仍然坐在原地 |
[1:00:43] | I was just watching TV. | 我还在看着电视 |
[1:00:46] | There’s nothing you could’ve done. | 你也做不了什么 |
[1:00:48] | I found out later that, uh, | 我后来才知道 |
[1:00:52] | she had survived the initial hit. | 她刚被撞之后还活着 |
[1:00:59] | She laid there bleeding by the side of the road, | 她就躺在路边 血不停地流着 |
[1:01:03] | cold and alone. | 寒冷而孤独 |
[1:01:08] | That’s how she died in the early morning, cold and alone. | 这就是她独自死在了寒冷的清晨的方式 |
[1:01:13] | And I was watching TV. | 而我还在看着电视 |
[1:01:18] | – There was time. There was time. – You were just a little kid. | – 她本来可以得救的 本可以得救的 – 你那时候还只是孩子 |
[1:01:22] | There was time. | 本可以得救的 |
[1:01:25] | There was time, if somebody was looking for her. | 本可以得救的 如果当时有人去找她的话 |
[1:01:27] | There was time, but nobody, nobody was looking. | 本可以得救的 但是当时根本没有人去找她 |
[1:01:40] | You’re all I got. | 你是我唯一的亲人了 |
[1:01:42] | I’m not gonna leave here without you. I’m not gonna abandon you, okay? | 我是不会抛下你离开这里的 我不会抛弃你的 好吗 |
[1:01:47] | You’re not? | 你不会吗 |
[1:01:49] | No, no, I’m not. | 不 不 我不会的 |
[1:02:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:02:04] | You scared me. | 你吓坏我了 |
[1:02:10] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[1:02:13] | What? | 什么 |
[1:02:14] | Let’s go home. This sucks. | 我们回家吧 这糟透了 |
[1:02:19] | This sucks. Let’s go home. | 这糟透了 我们回去吧 |
[1:02:20] | I’ll make something up. | 我会补偿你的 |
[1:02:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:02:27] | I love you too, baby. | 我也爱你 亲爱的 |
[1:02:46] | – Good night. – Thank you. | – 晚安 – 谢谢你 |
[1:02:47] | Come on, sweetie. | 过来 宝贝儿 |
[1:02:51] | Good night, Chris! It was great to meet you. | 晚安 克里斯 见到你真高兴 |
[1:03:59] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[1:04:04] | Yo! | 喂 |
[1:04:05] | That’s Dre. | 那就是德烈 |
[1:04:06] | “Dre?” | 德烈 |
[1:04:07] | Andre Hayworth. He used to kick it with Veronica. | 安德烈·海沃思 他常跟维罗妮卡一起玩 |
[1:04:10] | Veronica from what? | 哪个维罗妮卡 |
[1:04:11] | Teresa’s sister, that worked at the movie theater on Eighth! | 特丽莎的姐姐 她在第八街的电影院上班 |
[1:04:15] | Yes, that is him! That is him! But wait… | 没错 就是他 就是他 但是等等 |
[1:04:18] | This is so fucking crazy! | 这他妈简直太疯狂了 |
[1:04:21] | Yo, he’s different. | 唷 他完全变了个人 |
[1:04:23] | No shit. Why’s he dressed like that? | 是啊 为什么穿的人模狗样的 |
[1:04:25] | It’s not that, it’s everything. | 不知这一点 到处都很怪 |
[1:04:27] | He came to the party with a white woman 30 years older than him. | 他跟一个比他大30岁的白人妇女一起来的派对 |
[1:04:30] | Sex slave! Oh, shit! | 性奴吗 哦 妈蛋 |
[1:04:33] | “Chris, you gotta get the fuck up outta there, man!” | 克里斯 你必须赶紧离开那里 伙计 |
[1:04:35] | “You in some «Eyes Wide Shut» situation. Leave, motherfucker.” | 你现在就像《大开眼戒》里面那种情形 快走 傻逼 |
[1:04:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:04:40] | You gonna be a… Hello? Chris? | 你打算变成一个 喂 克里斯 |
[1:04:42] | Oh, shit. His battery must’ve fuckin’ died. | 哦 该死 他手机肯定是没电了 |
[1:04:47] | Hey, handsome. Are you packing? | 嘿 帅哥 收拾好了吗 |
[1:04:49] | Rose, we gotta go. | 罗丝 我们得走 |
[1:04:50] | We gotta go now. | 我们现在就得走 |
[1:04:52] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[1:04:54] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了 |
[1:04:55] | I’ll tell you in the car. But we gotta go right now. | 到车上再告诉你 但是我们现在就得走了 |
[1:04:57] | – Is that okay? – Okay, yeah. | – 好吗 – 好的 |
[1:04:59] | – Uh, let me go get my bag. – Okay. | – 我去拿包 – 好的 |
[1:05:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:05:06] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:06:41] | Hey, you ready? | 嘿 准备好了吗 |
[1:06:43] | Yeah, I’m just looking for my camera. | 快了 我正在找我的相机 |
[1:06:46] | Uh… | 额 |
[1:06:49] | It’s right here. | 就在这儿 |
[1:06:50] | Have you got the keys? I’m gonna put the bags in the trunk real quick. | 拿到钥匙了吗 我得赶紧把包放进后备箱 |
[1:06:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:06:54] | Uh, yeah. They are in here somewhere. | 嗯是的 它们肯定就在这里 |
[1:06:57] | – It’s just a matter of finding them. – Yeah. | – 就是得找到 – 嗯 |
[1:06:59] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:07:00] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯嗯 |
[1:07:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:07:04] | Might take me a second. | 可能得要一会儿 |
[1:07:06] | Hey, uh… | 嘿 嗯 |
[1:07:09] | What, you can’t find those keys? | 怎么 你找不到钥匙了 |
[1:07:10] | No. I can never find them. | 嗯 我一直都找不到 |
[1:07:12] | Let’s do this on the move. | 咱们一边走一边找 |
[1:07:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:07:20] | – Chris? – Just get the keys. | – 克里斯 – 你就把钥匙找到 |
[1:07:22] | – Yo. – Yo, man. | – 唷 – 唷老兄 |
[1:07:24] | Where you going? The party was just getting started. | 你去哪啊 好戏才刚刚开始 |
[1:07:26] | Just putting the bags in the car, man. | 我就把包放到车里 老兄 |
[1:07:28] | Would anyone like tea? | 你们要喝茶吗 |
[1:07:30] | Nah, I’m good. We leavin’, actually. | 不用了 我们其实要走了 |
[1:07:31] | Really? Why? Is something wrong? | 真的 为什么 出什么事了 |
[1:07:34] | – Rose? – His dog got really sick. | – 罗丝 – 他的狗病得很重 |
[1:07:36] | So he has to be at the vet first thing in the morning. | 所以他一大早就得去兽医那里 |
[1:07:39] | Sick. Yeah. | – 病了 – 嗯 |
[1:07:41] | Oh, how terrible. | 哦太可怕了 |
[1:07:43] | – Rose, the keys. – Looking. | – 罗丝 钥匙 – 在找呢 |
[1:07:50] | Rose? | 罗丝 |
[1:08:00] | What is your purpose, Chris? | 你的目标是什么呢 克里斯 |
[1:08:04] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:08] | In life, what is your purpose? | 人生 你的目标是什么 |
[1:08:12] | Right now, | 现在 |
[1:08:14] | it’s finding those keys. | 是找到那个钥匙 |
[1:08:16] | Fire. | 火 |
[1:08:20] | It’s a reflection of our own mortality. | 是我们自己凡性的体现 |
[1:08:22] | We’re born, we breathe, and we die. | 我们出生 我们呼吸 然后我们死去 |
[1:08:25] | Rose? | 罗丝 |
[1:08:28] | I’m looking. | 我在找 |
[1:08:30] | Even the sun will die someday. | 就连太阳有朝一日也会死去 |
[1:08:34] | But we are divine. | 但我们是神圣的 |
[1:08:37] | We are the gods trapped in cocoons. | 我们是困在茧中的神 |
[1:08:40] | Rose… | 罗丝 |
[1:08:43] | I don’t know where they are. | 我不知道它们在哪 |
[1:08:44] | Rose? | 罗丝 |
[1:08:46] | Rose! Rose, give me those keys! | 罗丝 罗丝把钥匙给我 |
[1:08:49] | Rose, give me… | 罗丝 给我 |
[1:08:51] | Give me those keys. Rose, now! Now, the keys! | 给我钥匙 罗丝快点 快把钥匙给我 |
[1:08:56] | Be careful, bro. | 小心点 老兄 |
[1:08:57] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[1:08:59] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没有做 |
[1:09:00] | What the fuck is going on? | 怎么他妈回事啊 |
[1:09:11] | Where are those keys, Rose? | 钥匙在哪呢 罗丝 |
[1:09:16] | You know I can’t give you the keys, right, babe? | 你知道我不能把钥匙给你 对吧 宝贝 |
[1:09:36] | Come on. | 好了 |
[1:09:47] | Oh, shit. | 卧槽 |
[1:09:49] | – Is he hurt? – Did you see him drop? | – 伤到他了吗 – 你看到他摔了吗 |
[1:09:51] | Yes, I did. Jeremy, grab his legs, please. | 我看到了 杰瑞米 麻烦你抱住他的腿 |
[1:09:54] | Take him downstairs. Dean, help him. | 把他带到楼下 迪恩 帮他 |
[1:09:56] | I can get him alone. | 我一个人就行 |
[1:09:57] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不行 |
[1:09:58] | You’ve already damaged him enough. | 你已经把他损伤得够多了 |
[1:10:00] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[1:10:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:10:05] | – Ready? – Mind his head. Please. | – 准备好了吗 – 小心他的脑袋 谢谢 |
[1:10:17] | Easy. | 轻点 |
[1:10:18] | You’re gonna drop him. | 你会摔到他的 |
[1:10:19] | No, I’m not. | 我才不会 |
[1:10:21] | You’re not gonna give me a little credit? | 你这都不肯信任我吗 |
[1:10:23] | Okay, that was my fault. | 好吧 这怨我 |
[1:10:28] | You were one of my favorites. | 你是我最爱的之一 |
[1:10:32] | “You hear that, Chris? Huh?” | 你听到了吗 克里斯 |
[1:10:34] | “You’re one of her favorites. Chris?” | 你是她最爱的之一 克里斯 |
[1:11:01] | “Hey, it’s Chris.” | 嘿 这里是克里斯 |
[1:11:02] | “I’m either away from the phone or I just don’t wanna talk to you. Peace.” | 我要不就是没带手机 要不就是不想理你 拜 |
[1:11:13] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[1:11:24] | “Hey, it’s Chris.” | 嘿 这里是克里斯 |
[1:11:26] | “I’m either away from the phone or I just don’t wanna talk to you. Peace.” | 我要不就是没带手机 要不就是不想理你 拜 |
[1:11:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:11:35] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:11:37] | “…College Fund.” | 大学基金 |
[1:11:38] | “A mind is a terrible thing to waste.” | 头脑可不该浪费掉 |
[1:11:41] | “Millions of Americans feel the effects of aging.” | 上百万的美国人能感受到衰老的感觉 |
[1:12:12] | 安德烈·海沃思怎么了? 布鲁克林人在神圣长青失踪 | |
[1:12:15] | 布鲁克林人失踪 安德烈 海沃思 爵士音乐家失踪 | |
[1:12:21] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[1:13:11] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[1:13:41] | “Is there anything more beautiful than a sunrise?” | 有什么比日出更美妙的吗 |
[1:13:49] | “Hi. I’m Roman Armitage.” | 嗨 我是罗曼·阿米蒂奇 |
[1:13:52] | “And if you’re watching this, you’re probably wondering what’s going on.” | 如果你在看这个的话 你可能在奇怪发生了什么 |
[1:13:57] | “There’s no need to worry.” | 不必担心 |
[1:13:59] | “Let’s take a walk.” | 咱们散个步吧 |
[1:14:04] | “You have been chosen because of the physical advantages” | 你因身体上的优势而被选中 |
[1:14:07] | “you’ve enjoyed your entire lifetime.” | 你已经享受了你的一生 |
[1:14:10] | “With your natural gifts and our determination,” | 你的天赋加上我们的决心 |
[1:14:14] | “we could both be part of something greater.” | 我们都可以成为更伟大的事情的一部分 |
[1:14:17] | “Something perfect.” | 完美的事情 |
[1:14:22] | “The Coagula procedure is a man-made miracle.” | 结合程序是一个人造的奇迹 |
[1:14:28] | “Our order has been developing it for many, many years,” | 我们的社团已经开发了很多年 |
[1:14:33] | “and it wasn’t until recently it was perfected” | 而直到最近 它才被我自己的 |
[1:14:37] | “by my own flesh and blood.” | 亲人完善 |
[1:14:42] | “My family and I are honored to offer it as a service to members of our group.” | 我和我的家人有幸可以将之作为一项服务提供给给我们团体的成员 |
[1:14:49] | “Don’t waste your strength, don’t try to fight it.” | 别浪费你的力气了 不要试图抗争 |
[1:14:51] | “You can’t stop the inevitable. And who knows?” | 你阻挡不了的 而且谁知道呢 |
[1:14:56] | “Maybe one day, you’ll enjoy being members of the family.” | 也许有一天 你会享受作为这个家庭的一部分 |
[1:15:05] | “Behold,” | 看啊 |
[1:15:09] | “the Coagula.” | 结合程序 |
[1:15:23] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[1:15:40] | Hello, Mr… | 您好 你是 |
[1:15:42] | Uh, Williams. Rod Williams. | 威廉姆斯 罗德·威廉姆斯 |
[1:15:44] | From the TSA? | 运输安全管理局来的 |
[1:15:46] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[1:15:49] | You know all TSA issues should be brought up with your authorizing officer. | 你知道所有运输安全管理局的事情都要和授权长官一起送上来的吧 |
[1:15:52] | Yes, ma’am, but this is not TSA business. | 是的 女士 但这不是运安局的事 |
[1:15:54] | Okay, don’t call me “ma’am.” Otherwise we’re not gonna get along. | 好了 别叫我女士 要不然咱俩可相处不来 |
[1:15:59] | How can I help you, Rod Williams from the TSA? | 我有什么可以帮到你的 运安局来的罗德·威廉姆斯 |
[1:16:02] | All right, here it is. | 好的 是这样 |
[1:16:06] | My boy, Chris, has been missing for two days. | 我的男孩 克里斯 失踪两天了 |
[1:16:09] | Your son is missing? | 你儿子失踪了 |
[1:16:10] | Oh, no. Not my son, my friend. He’s 26. | 哦不是不是 不是我儿子 是我朋友 他26了 |
[1:16:14] | His name is Chris Washington. | 他叫克里斯·华盛顿 |
[1:16:19] | He left on Friday with his girlfriend, Rose Armitage. | 他周五和他的女朋友罗丝·阿米蒂奇一起走的 |
[1:16:25] | She’s white. | 她是白人 |
[1:16:28] | All right. Go on. | 好的 继续 |
[1:16:30] | Look, Chris was supposed to come back on Sunday, right? | 听着 克里斯本来应该周日回来的 好吧 |
[1:16:32] | And I’ve been watching his dog, Sid. | 然后我一直在照看他的狗 希德 |
[1:16:36] | That’s Sid. | 这是希德 |
[1:16:37] | Cute, right? | 可爱吧 |
[1:16:39] | So Chris sent this to me from his girlfriend’s parents’ house. | 所以克里斯从他女朋友父母的家里给我发了这个 |
[1:16:42] | See, that’s Andre Hayworth. | 你看 这是安德烈·海沃思 |
[1:16:44] | Okay? Somebody we knew from back in the day. | 好吧 我们以前认识的一个人 |
[1:16:46] | Apparently, he’s been missing for six months in some affluent suburb. | 看上去 他在某个富裕的市郊住宅区失踪了 |
[1:16:51] | Well, he don’t look so missing to me. | 我看他不像失踪的人啊 |
[1:16:53] | That’s ’cause we found him, right? | 这是因为我们找到了他 对吧 |
[1:16:55] | But Chris said he’s acting real different. | 但是克里斯说他一举一动都很不一样 |
[1:16:57] | Different how? | 怎么不一样 |
[1:16:58] | This dude is from Brooklyn. | 这老哥是布鲁克林长大的 |
[1:17:00] | Huh? He didn’t dress like this. | 明白吧 他以前可不会穿成这样 |
[1:17:02] | I didn’t use to dress like this. | 我以前也不会穿成这样 |
[1:17:04] | Plus he’s married to a white woman twice his age. | 再加上他和一个比他大两倍的白人女的结婚了 |
[1:17:07] | And that would explain the clothes. All right. | 这也解释了他的衣服 好了 |
[1:17:11] | Oh, Lord! Rod Williams from the TSA. | 哦天哪 运安局的罗德·威廉姆斯啊 |
[1:17:14] | I know, I know, I know. | 我懂 我懂我懂 |
[1:17:15] | Okay, I’m trying to work towards this. | 好吧 我来捋一捋 |
[1:17:17] | Look, what I’m about to tell you gonna sound crazy. | 听着 我要告诉你的事情可能听起来很疯狂 |
[1:17:20] | – You ready? – All right. | – 你准备好了吗 – 嗯 |
[1:17:23] | Try me. | 说说看 |
[1:17:24] | I believe they’ve been abducting black people, | 我觉得他们在绑架黑人 |
[1:17:27] | brainwashing ’em, making ’em work for ’em as sex slaves and shit. | 给他们洗脑 让他们给他们当性奴之类的屁事 |
[1:17:31] | Oh, sorry about the “shit.” | 说了个屁 对不起 |
[1:17:33] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:17:41] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[1:17:42] | Then he sent me some weird picture and I’m like, | 然后他发给我一张奇怪的照片 我就想 |
[1:17:44] | “Oh, man, that’s Andre Hayworth.” | 我的天 这是安德烈·海沃思 |
[1:17:45] | This dude been missing for six months, right? | 这哥们失踪了六个月了啊 对吧 |
[1:17:47] | So I do all my research, you know, ’cause as a TSA agent… | 所以我就做了点调查 你知道吧 因为我是个运安局探员 |
[1:17:49] | You guys are detectives? I got the same training, you know? | 你们是警探 我受到了和你们一样的训练 知道吧 |
[1:17:52] | We might know more than y’all sometimes. | 我们有时候懂得比你们还多 |
[1:17:53] | ‘Cause we dealin’ with some terrorist shit, so… | 因为我们处理的都是什么恐怖分子的事 所以 |
[1:17:55] | But that’s a totally different story. | 说跑题了 |
[1:17:57] | So, look, I go do my detective work, right? | 所以你看 我就开始调查啊 |
[1:17:59] | And I start putting pieces together. | 我就把这些碎片一点一点拼凑起来 |
[1:18:01] | And, see, this is what I came up with. | 然后这就是我得出的结论 |
[1:18:03] | They’re probably abducting black people, brainwashing ’em and making ’em slaves. | 他们应该是在绑架黑人 给他们洗脑然后俘获他们为奴 |
[1:18:08] | Or sex slaves. Not just regular slaves, but sex slaves and shit. | 或者是性奴 还不是一般的奴隶 是性奴那种的 |
[1:18:11] | See, I don’t know if it’s the hypnosis that’s making ’em slaves or whatnot, | 我也不知道是不是通过催眠来把他们奴役了之类的 |
[1:18:17] | but all I know is they already got two brothers we know, | 但是我知道他们已经抓了我们两个兄弟了 |
[1:18:20] | and there could be a whole bunch of brothers they got already. | 他们可能还抓了更多兄弟 |
[1:18:24] | What’s the next move? | 那下一步呢 |
[1:18:36] | And don’t ever, ever say that I’ll do nothin’ for you. | 永远都别说我没给过你们好处 |
[1:18:44] | Oh! White girls. Oh, they get you every time. | 哎呀 白妞 每次都能骗到你 |
[1:18:47] | Oh! | 唉 |
[1:18:54] | Magic ain’t real. | 魔法并不存在 |
[1:18:57] | None of this shit makes sense. | 这些玩意一点都说不通 |
[1:19:12] | Hello? | 喂你好 |
[1:19:14] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[1:19:16] | Yo, um… | 哟 |
[1:19:17] | Hey, what up? Rose, it’s me, Rod. | 罗丝 你怎么样 我是罗德 |
[1:19:21] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:19:23] | Where’s Chris? | 克里斯在哪呢 |
[1:19:26] | He left two days ago. | 他两天前就走了 |
[1:19:28] | He left? | 他走了吗 |
[1:19:30] | Yeah. He got all paranoid, and then he freaked out on me. | 对 他疑神疑鬼的 然后跟我发了一通火 |
[1:19:34] | And then he just got in a cab and left his phone. | 然后自己打了车走了 手机落下了 |
[1:19:38] | Wait. You haven’t seen him? | 等等 你还没见到他吗 |
[1:19:41] | No, he never came back here. | 没有啊 他一直没回来啊 |
[1:19:43] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:19:45] | Look, look, I’ve been calling his phone a bunch of times. | 你听我说 我打他电话打了好几次了 |
[1:19:48] | Matter of fact, I went to the police. | 事实上 我都去报警了 |
[1:19:51] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[1:19:53] | I just said he was missing. | 我就说他失踪了 |
[1:19:54] | Oh, good. Uh… | 那还好 |
[1:19:58] | Let me ask you somethin’. | 我问你啊 |
[1:20:01] | What cab company did he, uh, use to leave? | 他坐的哪家公司的出租车走的 |
[1:20:05] | Oh, gosh. | 天啊 |
[1:20:07] | I don’t know. I guess maybe a local one. | 我不知道啊 可能是本地的车吧 |
[1:20:10] | Or I guess he could’ve called an Uber? | 或者我猜他可能打的优步 |
[1:20:14] | Um, wait. I’m so confused. | 等等 我现在好混乱 |
[1:20:17] | Oh, you confused? Okay. | 你好混乱吗 好吧 |
[1:20:20] | You know somethin’? Me too. | 你知道吗 我也是啊 |
[1:20:22] | – Could you hold on one second? – Okay. | – 你能不能等一下 – 好 |
[1:20:23] | Okay. Hold on. | 好 等一下啊 |
[1:20:26] | You lyin’ bitch. She is lyin’ like a motherfucker. I know that… | 你个满嘴谎话的臭女人 真是骗起人来眼都不带眨的 |
[1:20:31] | Ooh, that TSA shit tingles. This motherfucker’s lying. | 我运安局本能又来了 这个傻逼绝对在说谎 |
[1:20:36] | Okay, I got you. I’m gonna record your ass. | 好 我逮到你了 我要录下来 |
[1:20:39] | I’mma record the shit outta you. | 把你说的话都录下来 |
[1:20:41] | You talk too goddamn much. You’re gonna say somethin’. | 你说的太他妈多了 你得吐点有用的东西出来 |
[1:20:43] | Hold on. Record. | 等等 开始录音 |
[1:20:46] | Speaker. | 开免提 |
[1:20:48] | Unmute. | 取消静音 |
[1:20:51] | Uh, Rose? | 罗丝啊 |
[1:20:52] | Uh-huh? Um… | 我在呢 |
[1:20:54] | So last time I talked to Chris, he told me your mama hypnotized him. | 那个 上次我跟克里斯打电话的时候 他说你妈妈把他催眠了啊 |
[1:20:59] | Rod, just stop. | 罗德 你停止吧 |
[1:21:02] | Huh? | 啊 |
[1:21:06] | I know why you’re calling. | 我知道你为什么打电话来 |
[1:21:08] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[1:21:10] | It’s kind of obvious, don’t you think? | 这也太明显了 你不觉得吗 |
[1:21:13] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:16] | That there’s something between us. | 我们之间是有火花的 |
[1:21:18] | No. What you talkin’ about, girl? I called you about Chris. | 不是 你在说什么啊 姐们 我是为克里斯的事情才打给你啊 |
[1:21:21] | No, Rod, whenever we’d go out, I remember you looking at me. | 不是的 罗德 每次我们一起出去 你看我的眼神我都记得的 |
[1:21:24] | What the fuck you… No! Chris is my best friend. | 你他妈的 不是啊 克里斯是我好哥们啊 |
[1:21:26] | Look, if you did somethin’ to him… | 你听着 你要是对他 |
[1:21:28] | I know you think about fucking me, Rod. | 我知道你一直想着操我 罗德 |
[1:21:30] | Ain’t nobody thought about fucking you. Why would you say some stupid shit? | 谁他妈要操你啊 你为什么要说这种傻逼话啊 |
[1:21:33] | What the… You ass! Fuck you! I didn’t wanna… | 你 你个傻逼 去你妈的 我不想 |
[1:21:35] | Fuck you! Bye! | 去你妈的 再见吧您 |
[1:21:38] | Shit! | 卧槽 |
[1:21:40] | God! She’s so… She’s a fuckin’… She’s a… | 我的天 她 她太他妈的 |
[1:21:43] | She’s a genius. | 她太天才了 |
[1:22:19] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等等等 |
[1:22:25] | Hey, Chris. | 你好啊 克里斯 |
[1:22:27] | How’s it going, buddy? | 你怎么样啊 哥们 |
[1:22:30] | You can answer. There’s an intercom in the room. | 你可以回答我的 房间里有对讲机 |
[1:22:34] | Where’s Rose? | 罗丝在哪里 |
[1:22:36] | Oh, you dirty dog. | 你个发情的狗 |
[1:22:39] | You’re one of the lucky ones, trust me. | 你是幸运的了 相信我 |
[1:22:42] | Jeremy’s wrangling method sounds way less pleasant. | 杰里米吵架的方式感觉就不是那么美好了 |
[1:22:46] | I’m supposed to answer any outstanding questions, | 到目前为止 你有什么问题啊 担心啊 |
[1:22:50] | concerns you may have so far. | 我都可以替你解答 |
[1:22:52] | Apparently, our common understanding of the process | 情况是 我们对于事情进展的共识 |
[1:22:57] | has a positive impact on the success rate of the procedure. | 会对这个事情的成功率有积极的影响 |
[1:23:04] | You could give a shit, right? Okay. | 你才懒得管 好吧 |
[1:23:07] | Let me just tell you what it is. | 那我来告诉你这个是怎么运作的吧 |
[1:23:10] | Phase one was the hypnotism. | 催眠是第一阶段 |
[1:23:14] | That’s how they sedate you. | 他们以此来让你镇定 |
[1:23:16] | Phase two is this. | 第二阶段就是现在了 |
[1:23:18] | Mental preparation. It’s basically psychological pre-op. | 精神上的准备 就是很基本的心理术前准备 |
[1:23:24] | Pre-op? | 术前准备 |
[1:23:26] | For phase three. | 第三阶段 |
[1:23:28] | The transplantation. | 就是移植了 |
[1:23:33] | Well, partial, actually. | 其实只是部分移植 |
[1:23:35] | The piece of your brain connected to your nervous system | 你大脑里面连接神经系统的那一部分是要保留的 |
[1:23:39] | needs to stay put, keeping those intricate connections intact. | 这样才可以使其中错综复杂的连接保持完整 |
[1:23:45] | So you won’t be gone, not completely. | 所以你不会完全失去意识 |
[1:23:48] | A sliver of you will still be in there, somewhere, limited consciousness. | 一小部分的你还是会在大脑某处里 保有有限的意识 |
[1:23:56] | You’ll be able to see and hear | 你可以看到和听到 |
[1:24:01] | what your body is doing, | 你身体的所作所为 |
[1:24:03] | but your existence will be as a passenger. | 但是你个人的存在将会成为一个过客 |
[1:24:11] | An audience. You’ll live in… | 一名观众 你会存在于 |
[1:24:13] | The Sunken Place. | 沉没之地 |
[1:24:16] | Now you’re in the Sunken Place. | 现在你在沉没之地了 |
[1:24:22] | Yeah. That’s what she calls it. | 对 她是这么称呼的 |
[1:24:26] | Now, I’ll control the motor functions, so I’ll be… | 然后呢 运动技能是由我来控制的 所以我就会成为 |
[1:24:30] | Me. | 我 |
[1:24:33] | You’ll be me. | 你会成为我 |
[1:24:35] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[1:24:37] | You got it quick. Good on you. | 你理解的很快嘛 很不错 |
[1:24:41] | Why us, huh? | 为什么是我们 |
[1:24:46] | Why black people? | 为什么要选择黑人 |
[1:24:51] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[1:24:53] | People want a change. Some people wanna be stronger, | 人们想要改变 有些人想要更强壮 |
[1:24:57] | faster, cooler. | 更快 更酷 |
[1:24:59] | Black is in fashion. | 黑色是现今潮流啊 |
[1:25:02] | But please don’t lump me in with that. I could give a shit what color you are. | 这个其实不是重点 我不是不在意你的肤色 |
[1:25:06] | No. What I want is deeper. | 但我要的是更深层次的东西 |
[1:25:13] | I want your eye, man. | 我要的是你的眼睛 兄弟 |
[1:25:18] | I want those things you see through. | 我想要你能看到的所有一切 |
[1:25:23] | This is crazy. | 你们疯了吧 |
[1:25:27] | Okay, I’m done. | 好了 我这边结束了 |
[1:26:06] | No, no, no, no. | 不要不要不要 |
[1:29:02] | Jeremy? | 杰里米 |
[1:31:24] | You fuck! | 你个垃圾 |
[1:31:26] | You fuck. | 混蛋 |
[1:31:32] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[1:31:37] | Come on! Come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[1:31:42] | One Mississippi. Two Mississippi. | 一秒钟 两秒钟 |
[1:31:46] | Three Mississippi. Four Mississippi. | 三秒钟 四秒钟 |
[1:33:19] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 请问您有什么紧急事件 |
[1:33:21] | I’m at the Armitage house. My name is Chris. | 我在阿米蒂奇家 我叫克里斯 |
[1:33:24] | I’m sorry, sir, can you repeat that? | 抱歉先生 你能重复一遍吗 |
[1:33:26] | I’m at the Armitage… | 我在阿米蒂奇 |
[1:33:42] | No, no, no. Don’t do it, don’t do it. | 不不不 不要这样 不要去 |
[1:33:45] | Don’t do it. Just fuckin’ go. | 不要救她 走就行了 |
[1:34:10] | Grandma. | 奶奶 |
[1:34:26] | You ruined my house! | 你把我的房子毁了 |
[1:35:14] | Get him, Grandpa. | 去抓他 爷爷 |
[1:35:33] | Damn you! | 去你妈的 |
[1:35:54] | Let me do it. | 让我来吧 |
[1:37:06] | Chris, I’m so sorry. | 克里斯 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:37:11] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[1:37:15] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:37:17] | I love you. | 我爱你啊 |
[1:37:20] | I love you. | 我是爱你的 |
[1:38:10] | Help. Help. | 救命 救我 |
[1:38:13] | Help. Help me. | 救命 救命啊 |
[1:38:22] | Oh, shit! | 卧槽啊 |
[1:38:28] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[1:39:06] | I mean, I told you not to go in that house. | 我跟你说不要去他们家的 |
[1:39:14] | I mean… | 我 |
[1:39:21] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[1:39:28] | I’m T-S-motherfuckin’-A. | 我是运输安全他妈管理局的啊 |
[1:39:33] | We handle shit. | 我们处理这种事情 |
[1:39:35] | That’s what we do. | 这是我们的工作 |
[1:39:39] | Consider this situation fuckin’ handled. | 这个破事我他妈的处理好了 |