英文名称:Detachment
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Let’s um, let’s not have people coming in, | 别让人进来 |
[00:27] | I’d like to do this with anybody in here. | 就这些人吧 |
[00:29] | Could everybody split? | 大家都散开行吗 |
[00:30] | And not to be here. Thanks. | 别都挤在这 谢谢 |
[00:32] | – Maybe we can keep… – And close the door. | -我们也可以… -再锁上门 |
[00:34] | – Keep people away from the door… – Lock it. Is all good? | -不让门口站人 -锁上行吗 |
[00:36] | Yep. Thank you. | 行 谢谢 |
[01:24] | “For Henry”. | 致亨利 |
[01:35] | I wasn’t good in school. | 上学的时候 我成绩不好 |
[01:37] | I didn’t care for school. | 我不关心学校 |
[01:39] | Um… It was a nice socially | 其实我那时候 |
[01:41] | based on my own experience. But | 也交了些朋友 |
[01:43] | I kind of just went along… | 但我基本上还是独来独往 |
[01:46] | I started of the Music Major. | 起初我选的是音乐系 |
[01:48] | I’ll be Rock-n-road Star. | 我会成为摇滚明星 |
[01:50] | But that didn’t quite worked out. | 但是天不遂人愿 |
[01:52] | In 1985. | 1985年 |
[01:54] | During the hurricane, hurricane Gloria. | 格洛里亚飓风期间 |
[01:57] | I was taking an train into the city to work. | 我乘火车进城工作 |
[02:00] | I was… I gone to work | 去的路上 |
[02:02] | and I was on the phone with my brother-in-law | 跟我刚开始当老师的姐夫 |
[02:05] | who… he had just started teaching. | 打着电话 |
[02:08] | He said that he was off from school. | 他说学校放假了 |
[02:10] | Now, wait a second, | 等等 |
[02:11] | you’re off from school for hurricane, I am going to the city…. | 你因为飓风不用去学校 而我正往城里奔 |
[02:14] | to work in the office building? | 去写字楼上班吗 |
[02:16] | It’s an pretty good game, right. | 真是个肥差 |
[02:20] | My mother was an teacher. | 我母亲是一名教师 |
[02:22] | I knew it without an shadow of a doubt | 我从小就 |
[02:24] | from my early childhood | 清清楚楚地知道 |
[02:26] | that the one job, I would never do is becoming an teacher. | 我绝对不会当老师 |
[02:29] | Never ever I would take the top-cards on a “Turn plate”. | 不管这差使条件有多优越 |
[02:33] | I’ll be reshuffled anything | 我都会坚持 |
[02:35] | rather than become an teacher. | 选其他的工作 |
[02:39] | And I decided to be a teacher | 我是为了实现自我价值 |
[02:40] | because I wanted to do something with my life besides | 才当老师的 |
[02:42] | what I was doing which I was driving a truck | 本来我给一家公司 |
[02:45] | for a company. And, | 开卡车 后来 |
[02:46] | I decided that I want to do a little better for myself, | 我决定再做出点成绩 |
[02:48] | so I started teaching a little bit, I went back to school. | 就回到学校去教书 |
[02:51] | I was at age of 37. | 那年我三十七岁 |
[02:54] | A friend of mine from the College, | 我的一个大学同学 |
[02:55] | his aunt was the … | 他姨妈是 |
[02:57] | Principle of the “All-girls” in the city school in New York New Jersey. | 纽约州新泽西市女子学院的校长 |
[03:01] | They were desperate for teachers. | 他们急缺老师 |
[03:03] | So I thought “Great”, I can do this for a year. | 正合我意 我可以去干一年 |
[03:06] | It will keep my father for making me an job for prudential. | 省得我爸让我找个干一辈子的工作 |
[03:10] | And then I’ll figure it out what I want to do. | 一年时间够我做职业规划了 |
[03:16] | Well they called up for asking me on an interview. | 他们叫我去面试 |
[03:19] | And I happened to get the job, | 稀里糊涂就得到了这份 |
[03:21] | at a Junior High school in Queens. | 在皇后区一所初中教书的工作 |
[03:23] | And I ended up… | 结果我 |
[03:26] | starring it my… what’s now… my 30 years. | 一干就是三十年 |
[03:33] | Most of the teachers here at one point, | 这里大多数的老师一度 |
[03:38] | they believed | 都曾笃信 |
[03:41] | that they could make a difference. | 他们能有所作为 |
[03:44] | I know how important it is to… | 我知道 |
[03:48] | have guidance and to have… | 去引导和帮助他人 |
[03:55] | someone help you to understand the complexities | 了解人世中复杂的事物 |
[03:59] | of the world that we live in. I didn’t really | 有多重要 我其实没有 |
[04:02] | have that… growing up. | 真正长大 |
[04:40] | I am money. | 我就是钱 |
[04:43] | I change hands like a dollar bill that’s been robbed by the lamb | 我被文明人抢来抢去 |
[04:48] | and a genius appeared and cried loudly | 一名智者从天而降 |
[04:52] | with volume. | 大声地哭了起来 |
[04:53] | But the tears were of myself | 可眼泪却从我的身体流出 |
[04:57] | and that’s where all went wrong. | 一切不幸从此发端 |
[05:32] | Hi, Lubei, Dean Marthur’s here. | 鲁北 我是马图尔主任 |
[05:35] | I’m sick and I won’t be coming in today, | 我病了 今天不去了 |
[05:38] | alright? | 好吗 |
[05:44] | Get to the point, Dr. Harward. I have a school tour, alright? | 有话直说 哈沃德博士 我还得迎接参观团呢 |
[05:46] | The state score’s going down for last three years. | 过去三年全州均分下降了 |
[05:49] | – You’re not deliberately… – Don’t pretend you know the game, | -你不是有意… -别装糊涂 |
[05:51] | You “Ink-mark” my school as | 你把我们学校作为 |
[05:52] | the transfer dump for the worst kids in the descant. | 垃圾学生收容所 |
[05:54] | kids deserve an education. Don’t you agree? | 孩子们有受教育的权力 不对吗 |
[05:56] | I agree your jerking loafer is wasting my time. | 你没事找事 浪费我的时间 |
[05:59] | Get to the point, Dr. Harward… | 有话直说 哈沃德博士 |
[06:00] | We need an concience builders. | 我们需要能唤醒良知的教育者 |
[06:02] | A new methodology. | 运用新的方法 |
[06:03] | The corruptize system. | 腐败的系统 |
[06:05] | No, we’re cleaning house. | 不 我们在清理门户 |
[06:08] | Supervisor-attendence feel that it’s time you step down. | 考察人员觉得你该退到二线了 |
[06:12] | Babe, you got some fucking nerve | 宝贝 你很有胆量 |
[06:14] | come into my yard with the heart your fucking self. | 敢到我的地盘跋扈 |
[06:16] | Carol, there was a time when you were an educator. | 卡罗尔 你也曾是教育者 |
[06:20] | You were very well-respected. | 你曾受人敬仰 |
[06:24] | We want you go out on top. | 我们想让你功成身退 |
[06:40] | Everybody, sit down and shut up, alright? | 都坐下 闭嘴 好了 |
[06:42] | Start to pulling out the referrals! | 开始选班委 |
[06:45] | Sit! | 坐下 |
[06:46] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[06:48] | I am starting the DVD! | 我要开始放碟了 |
[06:51] | I am starting the DVD! | 我要开始放碟了 |
[07:18] | – Barth or Barthes? – Barth. | -称呼你巴特还是巴特斯呢 -巴特 |
[07:20] | – Mr. Barth. – Yes madam. | -巴特先生 -是的 女士 |
[07:21] | Mr. Barth Henry. | 巴特 亨利先生 |
[07:23] | So you’ve been taking an long term assignments at the… | 你之前一直在拉克亚瑟学校 |
[07:26] | “Lark & Arthur”. | 长期任职 |
[07:28] | The Fringe. | 那个不入流的学校 |
[07:30] | Ah that’s what it worked out. | 就是这么回事 |
[07:33] | This is an a-month-long assignment | 试用期一个月 |
[07:35] | Until I can fill it permanently. | 到期后转为正式教师 |
[07:37] | I asked to meet with you because you come | 我找你来是因为 |
[07:39] | highly recommended at this best sub on the whole sheet. | 他们在推荐信里对你推崇备至 |
[07:43] | This is someone who do me an endorsement. | 看来我真是有贵人相助啊 |
[07:47] | I agree, Mr. Barth. | 没错 巴特先生 |
[07:49] | You’ll find many of your | 你会发现许多学生 |
[07:50] | students functionally well below the grade level. | 与年级水平相差甚远 |
[07:53] | That is your task is trying to get them caught up. | 你的任务就是让他们赶上来 |
[07:55] | Teach the curriculum, | 按教学大纲来教 |
[07:57] | most importantly. | 这是最重要的 |
[07:58] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[08:14] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[08:17] | I’m Mr. Barth. | 我是巴特先生 |
[08:19] | Lots of you haven’t heard this is English 11 A. | 你们很多都不知道这是十一年级英语上吧 |
[08:22] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -对 -是啊 |
[08:22] | Listen up, I have one rule. | 听着 我有一条规矩 |
[08:25] | Just one. | 就一条 |
[08:27] | If you don’t want to be here. | 不想待在这儿 |
[08:30] | Don’t come. | 就别来 |
[08:31] | Dude, what does that mean? | 哥们 那是什么意思 |
[08:33] | It’s not dude, it’s Mr. Barth. | 我不是哥们 叫我巴特先生 |
[08:35] | The letter S is silent. | s不发音 |
[08:37] | – You are fucking gay. – Marcus, Shut up! | -你个娘炮 -马库斯 闭嘴 |
[08:39] | No, you shut up! | 不 闭上你的嘴 |
[08:41] | A diet Bitch. | 死肥婆 |
[08:47] | Hey Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[08:49] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[08:50] | What? | 怎么着 |
[08:51] | You are free to leave. | 你可以走了 |
[08:52] | – Like right now? – Like right now. | -现在就行吗 -现在就行 |
[08:55] | – Hiya… – See you later, man. | -你好 -再见 哥们 |
[08:57] | What’s the fuck, you want me to | 怎么 要我去主任 |
[08:58] | – go to the Dean’s Office? – I don’t care where you go. | -办公室吗 -爱去哪去哪 |
[09:02] | Everyone pull out a shitty paper. | 每人拿出一张草稿纸 |
[09:04] | I’d like to assess where | 我想看看你们每个人的 |
[09:05] | your individual writing skills are… | 写作技巧如何 |
[09:07] | What if I got no paper? | 没纸怎么办 |
[09:08] | Okay here is the situation | 好的 情景如下 |
[09:09] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[09:11] | Alright, write a brief | 简要地写下 |
[09:12] | – but detailed essay about … – Hey jackass, | -关于…-混球 |
[09:15] | I ask you a fucking question | 我他妈问你问题呢 |
[09:16] | … about what a friend or a parent | 你的各个朋友或家人 |
[09:19] | might say about you during your funeral. | 会在葬礼上如何谈及你的短评 |
[09:22] | – Okay, you have 30 minutes – Bullshit… | -好的 你们有30分钟的时间 -废话连篇 |
[09:28] | I asked your motherfucking question, didn’t I? | 问你他妈问题呢 |
[09:39] | Anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[09:41] | You’d better get the fuck up before I am fucking up your rat shit. | 你个婊子最好在我操翻你之前滚蛋 |
[09:48] | That bag… | 那个包 |
[09:49] | It doesn’t have any feelings… | 没有任何感觉 |
[09:51] | It’s empty. | 它是空的 |
[09:53] | I don’t have any feeling that you can hurt either. | 我也不会被你伤害 |
[09:56] | Okay? I understand you’re angry. | 好吗 我知道你生气 |
[10:00] | I used to be very angry too, okay. | 我以前脾气也很爆 |
[10:03] | I get it. You have no reason to be angry with me, because… | 我明白 你没理由生我的气 因为 |
[10:06] | I am one of the few people | 我是少数试图 |
[10:08] | that’s here trying to give you an opportunity. | 给你提供机会的人之一 |
[10:10] | Now I am going to ask you | 现在我要请你 |
[10:11] | you just sit down. | 坐下 |
[10:13] | And do your best. | 然后尽力写作文 |
[10:15] | And I will give you a piece of paper. | 我还会给你一张纸 |
[10:17] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[10:24] | Can I get a fucking pen too? | 能他妈给我根笔吗 |
[10:28] | Kids don’t have any attention spend. | 孩子们精力过剩 |
[10:30] | They’re bored. | 他们百无聊赖 |
[10:31] | So how are you supposed to review the man of | 如果他们觉得你分享的东西 |
[10:34] | class literature they don’t… if they don’t believe… | 都毫无意义 他们又怎会 |
[10:39] | that you | 听你 |
[10:43] | have something meaningful for share. | 谈论那些文学人物呢 |
[10:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:56] | Why do you throw Marcus out of the class but not Jerry? | 为什么只把马库斯赶出去 没让杰瑞出去 |
[11:00] | Well I got to make an example on somebody. | 我得杀鸡儆猴 |
[11:03] | You know Marcus has been verbally insulting you. | 马库斯言语上侮辱了你 |
[11:05] | That’s not allowed in my classroom. | 我的班里不允许这种事 |
[11:06] | What they say to me is immaterial. | 说我什么无所谓 |
[11:10] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[11:12] | Meredith. | 梅雷迪思 |
[11:14] | Nice to meet you, Meredith. | 很高兴认识你 梅雷迪思 |
[11:17] | So you don’t really care what the kids say to you? | 你真不在乎孩子们对你出言不逊吗 |
[11:20] | Perhaps I’ve used to it. | 可能我已经习惯了 |
[11:23] | I wish I could be that strong. | 我有那么坚强就好了 |
[11:24] | It doesn’t take strength, Meredith, | 不是坚强不坚强的问题 梅雷迪思 |
[11:28] | understand that unfortunetly | 你要懂得 很遗憾的是 |
[11:29] | most of people are act self-awareness. | 大多数人都按自我意识行动 |
[11:33] | You should really keep that in mind as | 你得好好记住 |
[11:34] | you haven’t get that chance of second period. | 因为你没有机会重来 |
[11:36] | You will meet them again at every age. | 每个阶段都会遇到这样的人 |
[11:43] | I want to see the Principle! | 我要见校长 |
[11:44] | That’s her, mom. | 是她 妈妈 |
[11:46] | You’re bitch that expelled my baby? And for what? | 就是你这个婊子把我的宝贝撵出去的吗 为什么 |
[11:49] | Excuse me, maybe you would like to… | 不好意思 也许你想… |
[11:50] | Because you can’t handle it? | 就因为你处理不好吗 |
[11:51] | Bitch why are you be here? You want to be at | 那你这个婊子还在这干什么 不想要 |
[11:54] | home everyday? I don’t have time for this bullshit! | 饭碗了吗 我可没时间理你 |
[11:56] | – Keep your volumn down! – Why do you be here? | -小点声 -你还在这干什么 |
[11:59] | Hey Ma’am, clam down. | 女士 冷静点 |
[12:00] | We’ll go talk about this in the Dean’s Office. | 我们去主任办公室谈吧 |
[12:02] | I ain’t go anywhere with you. | 我哪也不跟你去 |
[12:03] | Look, ms, I know you’re angry. | 夫人 我知道您很生气 |
[12:05] | But they won’t listen to you, you need to talk to me. | 但他们不会听您的话 您得跟我谈 |
[12:08] | – Races bitch, I will sue your ass… – Come on, ladies… | -种族歧视的婊子 我要告死你 -来吧 女士们 |
[12:11] | This way. | 这边 |
[12:12] | – Ladies. – What happened? | -女士们 -发生什么了 |
[12:15] | Bitch, you give me any more | 婊子 你再让我下不来台 |
[12:16] | shame in class I’m gonna get my fucking gang rape your ass! | 老子就找我的人操死你 |
[12:34] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[12:35] | Are you new here? | 你是新来的吗 |
[12:37] | Yes, first day. | 是的 今天刚来 |
[12:39] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[12:40] | That was quite a scene back there. | 刚才那种场面多了 |
[12:43] | I was a little stunned. | 我有点吓懵了 |
[12:44] | But it’s actually safe here. | 但这里其实挺安全的 |
[12:47] | Sorry I am Miss Madison. | 抱歉忘了介绍 我是麦迪逊小姐 |
[12:49] | I am Henry, Henry Barth. | 我是亨利 亨利·巴特 |
[13:11] | Whatever is on my mind, I say it as I feel it. | 我对自己的感受从来都直言不讳 |
[13:16] | I am truthful to myself. | 我真实地对待自己 |
[13:18] | I’m young, | 我年轻 |
[13:20] | And I’m old and I am bored up to my soul. | 又年老 连灵魂都无聊至极 |
[13:24] | So many times. | 许许多多次 |
[13:28] | I am out of faces and I am gone. | 我失去了表情 整个人消失不见 |
[13:32] | I am just like you. | 我就像你一样 |
[13:36] | Patricia? | 帕特丽夏 |
[13:42] | Patricia? | 帕特丽夏 |
[13:43] | Patricia? | 帕特丽夏 |
[13:44] | Patricia? | 帕特丽夏 |
[14:02] | – Hello? – Henry, it’s me, from the hospital. | -喂 -亨利 是我 医院的人 |
[14:04] | He’s done it again, you need to get down here! | 他又来了 你得来一趟 |
[14:07] | Bastard, leave me alone! | 混蛋 别烦我 |
[14:10] | Why aren’t you handling this? | 你为什么不处理 |
[14:11] | I can’t get him out! | 我没法让他出来 |
[14:13] | – You come and get him… – Patricia? | -你来让他… -帕特丽夏 |
[14:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:23] | Grandpa, come on. | 外公 快点 |
[14:24] | It’s Henry, open the door. | 我是亨利 开门 |
[14:26] | Patricia. | 帕特丽夏 |
[14:27] | No, it’s Henry, it’s Henry. | 不 我是亨利 是亨利 |
[14:29] | – Who? – It’s Henry! | -谁 -亨利 |
[14:31] | Grandpa, please, open… open the door… | 外公 拜托你 把门打开 |
[14:37] | Wow, sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[14:40] | I thought that you were your mom. | 我把你当成你妈妈了 |
[14:45] | You’re dressed. Okay, | 你穿好衣服了 好吧 |
[14:46] | There were you going somewhere? | 你要去哪吗 |
[14:48] | Now I’m going to work. | 我要去上班 |
[14:50] | You are retired. | 你退休了 |
[14:51] | You are retired, okay? | 退休了 好吗 |
[14:54] | It’s very very late so I need you to go to sleep, okay? | 现在非常晚了 你得睡觉了 好吗 |
[14:58] | Let’s come to bed. | 到床上去吧 |
[15:04] | How you doing, huh? | 你好吗 |
[15:10] | Some old people sleep a lot before they died. | 有的老年人死前睡的很多 |
[15:15] | Isn’t that silly? | 很傻吧 |
[15:41] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[15:42] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:43] | You listen. | 你听着 |
[15:45] | I know you’re just some under-educated drank who | 我知道你就是个没教养的醉鬼 |
[15:47] | passing the time with these old dying people. | 陪着这些快死的老人打发时间 |
[15:50] | But I’m paying you to assist him for living. | 但是我付你钱是要你照顾他 |
[15:53] | You’re not assisting him! | 而你没有给他任何帮助 |
[15:54] | I told you take the lock off of his bathroom door! | 我说过把浴室的锁卸下来 |
[15:58] | You know how he gets up at night and he forgets | 你知道他起夜会忘事 |
[16:00] | so you need to be there for him. | 所以得陪着他 |
[16:02] | Make him feel safe. | 让他觉得安全 |
[16:04] | Let me be very clear here. | 我跟你把话说清楚 |
[16:05] | You stop neglecting his needs, | 你要是再无视他的需要 |
[16:08] | or I would start fucking with yours! | 我他妈就不管你了 |
[16:11] | I would have you fired! | 我就把你炒了 |
[16:13] | There is going to be your family, | 你的家庭 |
[16:15] | your children, | 孩子 |
[16:17] | are gonna be at risk! | 就不会好过了 |
[16:20] | You got it? | 明白吗 |
[16:21] | I got it. | 明白了 |
[16:22] | Don’t make me come down here again to sort this out, | 别再让我来处理这事 |
[16:25] | okay? | 好吗 |
[17:17] | Give me the fucking money! | 把臭钱都交出来 |
[17:19] | Did you heard me? Give me the fucking money! | 听见了吗 臭钱都交出来 |
[17:22] | Give me the fucking money now! | 速度把臭钱都交出来 |
[17:24] | You think I like you? | 你以为我喜欢你吗 |
[17:25] | Give me the fucking money! | 把他妈钱给我 |
[17:26] | – You want the money? – Now! | -你想要钱 -速度 |
[18:11] | Why you follow me? | 你为什么跟着我 |
[18:13] | I am not, it’s late, you should be home, just go ma’am. | 我没有 很晚了 你应该回家 走吧 女士 |
[18:16] | What? Are you crazy now? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[18:19] | – What the fucking of your deal, huh? – Keep away from me. | -你能出多少钱 -离我远点儿 |
[18:20] | Why you let the guy beat shit out of me? | 他打我你为什么不管 |
[18:23] | Huh, you selfish like a fucking lemon | 你这个自私的讨厌鬼 |
[18:26] | – or something. – Excuse me, I don’t wanna talk with you. | -不是东西 -不好意思 我不想跟你说话 |
[18:28] | Don’t you think there’re something wrong with that? | 你觉得他打我不要紧吗 |
[18:29] | Listen. | 听着 |
[18:30] | Little kid, I don’t know how old you were, | 小孩儿 我不知道你从几岁起 |
[18:32] | when roads were went wrong. | 就误入歧途 |
[18:33] | But this isn’t the fucking answer, okay. | 但这样不是办法 好吗 |
[18:35] | Figure it out, you gonna be really old really quick. | 想想招儿 你的青春稍纵即逝 |
[18:37] | – You should know that. – Why are you mean to me? Huh? | -你该知道的 -你为什么对我这么刻薄 |
[18:39] | You don’t think that I have feelings? | 你觉得我没有感觉吗 |
[18:41] | Do you? Do you have feelings? | 你有吗 你有感觉吗 |
[18:43] | Listen, pal. | 听着 老兄 |
[18:44] | In between you and me. | 和我比起来 |
[18:46] | You look like you got more problems than me. | 貌似你的麻烦更多 |
[18:49] | Oh really? | 是吗 |
[18:49] | Yeah really, so come on, I mean I will make you better. | 当然 来吧 我来让你爽爽 |
[18:51] | What are you doing, get off from me please, | 干什么 离我远点 |
[18:52] | you flirting with me? | 想调戏我吗 |
[18:54] | Nothing I just want to hang out with you | 没什么 我只是想和你玩玩 |
[18:55] | if you want me -I don’t wanna hang out with you. | 如果你不介意 -我介意 |
[18:56] | I don’t know you seem kinda lonely. | 是吗 你看起来很饥渴 |
[18:58] | Maybe we can get back to your place just relax… | 也许我们可以去你那里 放松一下 |
[19:03] | You’re afraid to like it? | 不敢玩玩吗 |
[19:05] | I’m afraid I fuck the way | 恐怕像你这样的 |
[19:07] | you done so many times, I get used to it. | 我都玩的不要了 |
[19:08] | Fuck you, man! | 去你的 臭男人 |
[19:12] | Fuck off, queer. | 滚远点 死基佬 |
[19:14] | Have a good night, yeah. | 祝你晚上愉快 |
[19:16] | Yeah, yeah, just walk away? Hey? | 对 对 拍拍屁股走人 喂 |
[19:18] | Where are you going? | 你上哪里去 |
[19:36] | “He just fuck their shit up and… “ | 他草得她们魂不守舍 |
[19:40] | “the ladies cry for me… “ | 葬礼上 |
[19:42] | “at the funeral. “ | 女士们为我哭泣 |
[19:44] | “‘Cause I ain’t around no more to” | 因为再没有男人 |
[19:47] | “digs that split up… “ | 前后夹击 |
[19:49] | “raw and shit… “ | 让她们高潮迭起 |
[19:52] | “And my boys all gets faded… “ | 我的男孩们脸上黯然无光 |
[19:55] | “Blaze in that skunk shit and fuck.” | 让我在臭气哄哄的地底操出一番天地吧 |
[19:59] | Toni. | 托尼 |
[20:04] | You know it’s funny, I spend a lot of time | 说来可笑 我一直 |
[20:07] | trying to not have to deal. | 极力逃避事实 |
[20:10] | To not really commit, | 不愿承认 |
[20:12] | I am a substitute teacher. | 我只是代课老师 |
[20:14] | There are no real responsibility to teach. | 我没有义务认真教书 |
[20:16] | The responsibility is to maintain order. | 我只需保持秩序 |
[20:19] | Make sure nobody kills anybody in the classroom. | 确保学生们不会在教室里互相残杀 |
[20:22] | And then make that into next period. | 确保他们进入下一阶段 |
[20:24] | “She used to be an sweet girl” | 她曾是一个温柔可人的姑娘 |
[20:26] | “She never seem to be satisfied with her life… “ | 但她总是对生活要求太多 |
[20:29] | “And why should she have been. “ | 她又有什么资格不满足 |
[20:31] | “Her mother and I gave her everything she needed… “ | 她的母亲和我尽可能满足她所需 |
[20:34] | “So why she become so angry? “ | 为什么她突然变得如此乖张 |
[20:36] | “So miserable, so mean for all of a sudden. “ | 如此粗劣 如此刻薄 |
[20:39] | “We don’t know. “ | 我们不明白 |
[20:40] | “Frankly, it doesn’t reflect on us. “ | 坦白说 这与我们并无干系 |
[20:43] | “We were good parents. “ | 我们是称职的父母 |
[20:46] | “But still, she repaid us for all we’ve done” | 但她 以自杀的方式 |
[20:49] | “by killing herself. “ | 回报了我们的付出 |
[20:51] | “Stupid and selfish Child. “ | 自私的傻孩子 |
[20:54] | “Now she will never get into Princeton. “ | 她没有机会进入普林斯顿大学了 |
[20:58] | No name. | 佚名 |
[21:05] | “Ah, hi, it is Dean Mathias here. “ | 喂 我是马蒂修斯教务长 |
[21:07] | “I can’t do it anymore. “ | 我干不下去了 |
[21:10] | ” I… um I quit! “ | 我要…辞职 |
[21:18] | Oh, if it isn’t… the lovely Dr. Parker. | 这不是我们可爱的派克博士吗 |
[21:22] | Do you like a happy pill help you through the day? | 想来点灵丹吗 帮你撑过一整天 |
[21:25] | They’re yummy. | 很好吃的 |
[21:26] | I need you | 我要你 |
[21:26] | to fill out the Dean Mathias in the second period. | 在第二学期补上马蒂修斯教务长的位子 |
[21:30] | I am worried about you, Charlie. | 我很担心你 查理 |
[21:37] | I just uh… really love watching you leave the room. | 我就喜欢瞧你扭动屁股走出房间的样子 |
[21:43] | Mr. Seaboldt, he maintained an sense of humor. | 席博特先生 他保留了那惯有的幽默感 |
[21:49] | I think the sense of humor is key, | 幽默感很重要 |
[21:52] | I don’t possess it. | 可惜我没有 |
[21:53] | I mean, I do… | 或者说 |
[21:56] | in a tragic sort of way. | 我开的玩笑都很悲剧 |
[21:58] | What are you doing here Mr. Sea? | 你在这里做什么 席先生 |
[22:00] | Uh, coming in for the Dean Mathias. | 我来顶替马蒂修斯教务长 |
[22:02] | Mathias is a bitch. | 马蒂修斯是个贱人 |
[22:05] | Talk shit. | 满口胡言 |
[22:05] | You get slapped like a bitch. | 你就等着像婊子一样被扇巴掌 |
[22:07] | You are not gonna to give me on attention either. | 乖乖听老子的话 |
[22:09] | Or I’m gonna on fuck your shit of type. | 否则老子就把你操到满地打滚 |
[22:11] | Motherfucker. | 操蛋 |
[22:12] | Oh shit, you know, on fuck your shit of type, Motherfucker. | 操 老子爆你雏菊懂吗 婊子养的 |
[22:16] | Wow… that is I mean really great. | 真是太好了 |
[22:20] | I mean that it’s truly un-lyrical. | 您可真是口吐珠玑 |
[22:23] | You should take that on the stage. | 您真应该上国家大剧院去 |
[22:24] | I mean that should serve itself. | 这戏必定水到渠成 |
[22:26] | Umm, hey who could talk some of my thought says. | 明白我的意思吗 |
[22:32] | I am going to on fuck your shit of type motherfucker. | 我要操你紧实的小穴 婊子养的 |
[22:36] | I’ll tell you now, your little naughty. | 我来告诉你 小淘气 |
[22:38] | I’m not the fucking shit of your type. | 老子你他妈玩不起 |
[22:40] | I’m not the fucking shit of type of your ass. | 你的菊花还太嫩了 小屁孩 |
[22:43] | You motherfucker! | 你个婊子养的 |
[22:44] | I am going to on fuck your shit of type you motherfucker. | 我他妈要操得你满地打滚 婊子养的 |
[22:53] | I’ll tell you what. | 听我说 |
[22:55] | Why don’t you have a seat? | 不如你先坐下 |
[22:56] | okay and then uh… | 好吗 然后 |
[22:57] | I will back shortly and then to discuss your great future. | 一会儿我就回来 共商您的远大前程 |
[23:00] | okay, my man? | 好吗 老兄 |
[23:02] | I mean, your motherfucker. | 我是说 婊子养的 |
[23:06] | Okay, Miss what? | 好了 贵姓 |
[23:12] | Ellen, can I see your nipples? | 艾伦 能给我看你的乳头吗 |
[23:15] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[23:17] | Wrong. | 不对呀 |
[23:19] | Actually I can. | 我已经看到了呀 |
[23:20] | See there is the whole point, | 明白我的意思吗 |
[23:21] | you have to wear bra to go to school. | 到学校来 你就得穿内衣 |
[23:23] | Well Mr. Seaboldt, I’m just want to be me. | 席博特先生 我只想保持本色 |
[23:25] | I don’t tell you how to dress, so you don’t tell me. | 我没管你怎么穿 你也别管我 |
[23:28] | Understand? | 明白 |
[23:35] | Ellen you know what’s that is? | 艾伦 知道这是什么吗 |
[23:38] | It’s a beautiful picture of the sunset in Hawaii. | 这是一幅美丽的夏威夷落日图 |
[23:42] | It’s really pretty, isn’t it? | 很美 对吧 |
[23:44] | Now, | 现在 |
[23:47] | you know what’s that is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[23:48] | It’s vagina infected with gonorrhea. | 这是染了淋病的阴道 |
[23:51] | It’s fucking gross. | 真他妈恶心 |
[23:52] | Yes very, as you see. | 是的 正如你所见 |
[23:55] | When you come to school dress like that, | 你穿成这样来学校 |
[23:56] | you give the wrong signal. | 就给了别人错误的信息 |
[23:59] | Don’t you want the people to respect you? | 你不想被尊重吗 |
[24:01] | Yah I get respect, | 老娘受尊重着呢 |
[24:02] | I don’t give it to every “dick” in my face. | 纵老娘阅屌无数军旗依然屹立不倒 |
[24:04] | Every “dick” in your face. | 阅屌无数 |
[24:08] | That’s respectful. | 真叫人肃然起敬 |
[24:13] | Put it on, wear this for the rest… | 穿上 穿着直到 |
[24:15] | Hey I said that, wear that for the rest of the day. | 喂 我说了 穿着直到放学 |
[24:19] | Okay? | 明白 |
[24:21] | Can I go now? | 我可以走了吗 |
[24:23] | I suppose you can, I mean | 我想应该可以吧 |
[24:26] | If we were done, I’ll be done? | 如果事情都说清楚了的话 |
[24:29] | – We were done. – We were done. | -说清了 -那就没事了 |
[24:31] | Another student was saved. | 又拯救了一个学生 |
[24:36] | Come out of the bathroom, Grandma! | 从浴室里出来 奶奶 |
[24:39] | Come on, grandma, open the door. | 拜托了 奶奶 开门 |
[24:44] | Hey grandpa. | 在吗 祖父 |
[24:47] | Grandpa. | 祖父 |
[24:50] | Grandpa. | 祖父 |
[24:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:54] | What is it, grandpa? | 发生什么了 祖父 |
[24:56] | It’s Henry, grandpa. | 是亨利 祖父 |
[24:58] | Grandpa, it’s Henry. | 祖父 我是亨利 |
[25:01] | – Who? – Do you feel pain? | -谁 -很痛吗 |
[25:02] | I… I pissed myself. | 我尿床了 |
[25:10] | Come on, grandma open the door! | 拜托了 奶奶 开门 |
[25:13] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[25:14] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[25:16] | Can you come in here please? | 请进来一下好吗 |
[25:18] | Have a little accident? | 怎么回事 |
[25:20] | Yes, you should… | 对 你应该 |
[25:24] | Do you want to? | 你想 |
[25:27] | You see, we’ve been taking care of him, see. | 看 我们把他伺候得舒舒服服的 看 |
[25:29] | You okay. You right? | 看 你没事 |
[25:32] | Have you done any writing, Grandpa? | 你最近还在写作吗 祖父 |
[25:33] | Any writing, in the journals? | 有写东西吗 写日记 |
[25:37] | No, my life… | 没有 我的人生 |
[25:39] | my life is not worth mentioning. | 我的人生不值一提 |
[25:43] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[25:46] | I didn’t want to be old like this. | 我不想成为老不中用的东西 |
[25:50] | I hate being a burden. | 我不想成为负担 |
[25:53] | You aren’t a burden. | 你不是负担 |
[25:54] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[25:56] | You aren’t a burden. | 你不是负担 |
[25:57] | Sure, do you like coming here? | 好吧 你喜欢来这里吗 |
[26:04] | Your mother came by today. | 你妈妈今天来了 |
[26:07] | Have you spoken to her lately? | 最近有跟她见面吗 |
[26:11] | No. | 没有 |
[26:15] | I would told her I am fine. | 告诉她我很好 |
[26:20] | You always say you were fine, | 你总说你很好 |
[26:22] | but I know you hide things from me. | 但我知道你藏着心事 |
[26:25] | You always been closed off. | 你总是自我封闭 |
[26:28] | Ever since you were a kid. | 从你孩提时就这样 |
[26:30] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[26:35] | Why? | 什么 |
[26:39] | You upset, I don’t mean to say these things to you… | 你不高兴了 我不是故意要说这些的 |
[26:42] | I don’t mean to make you… | 我不是有意让你 |
[26:43] | You haven’t upset me | 你没有让我不高兴 |
[26:45] | Grandpa. | 祖父 |
[26:46] | So I don’t wanna talk about the past. | 过去的事 我不想再提 |
[26:50] | You and I remember it very differently. | 你和我的记忆大不相同 |
[26:54] | Get some rest, close your eyes, I’m here. | 睡觉吧 闭上眼睛 我就在这里 |
[26:58] | I am here with you. | 我一直在你身边 |
[26:59] | When you stop coming, Henry, | 当你不再来看我时 亨利 |
[27:03] | I would die. | 我也就死了 |
[27:08] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[27:50] | You got a smoke? | 有烟吗 |
[27:52] | No, I don’t have a smoke. | 不 我没有烟 |
[27:54] | Where you go? | 你去哪儿了 |
[27:59] | What gotta do now? | 想干什么 |
[28:00] | What would you gonna do, little kid? | 你呢 小孩 |
[28:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:04] | Can you lend me ten bucks? | 能借我十刀吗 |
[28:07] | Come on, man I’m hungry. | 拜托了 老兄 我很饿 |
[28:21] | I may have some you need in my place. | 我的住处也许有些吃的 |
[28:37] | Come in, wash your hands. | 进来 去洗手 |
[28:43] | There are soap over there. | 那边有肥皂 |
[28:59] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[29:04] | Really nice place you got. | 这地方真不错 |
[29:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:22] | You got anything stronger? | 有刺激点的吗 |
[29:24] | Here is your sandwiches. | 吃你的三明治 |
[29:46] | Hey, hold on man! | 悠着点儿 老兄 |
[29:49] | It’s $100. | 这样要一百刀 |
[29:51] | Relax… | 放松 |
[30:21] | What? | 怎么 |
[30:25] | Have you been raped recently? | 你最近被强暴了吗 |
[30:26] | What do you care? | 关你屁事 |
[30:29] | I’m not sure what I am doing to take care of it. | 我不确定该如何处理 |
[30:33] | I would put something on. | 要我就会多穿点 |
[30:48] | Look, I gotta get back. | 这样 我该回去了 |
[30:51] | Back? | 回去 |
[30:52] | Back where? | 回去哪儿 |
[30:54] | Listen, buddy. | 听着 兄弟 |
[30:56] | You don’t got the money it’s cool, I mean… | 你没钱没关系 毕竟 |
[30:58] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[31:00] | How about you for 50? | 要不 我给你打个半折 |
[31:01] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[31:02] | Knock off the bullshit, okay? | 别再想些扯淡的东西 好吗 |
[31:08] | Coming to the bathroom. | 去浴室 |
[31:25] | This stain wound… | 小心伤口感染 |
[31:30] | Why you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[31:32] | Take a shower. | 洗个澡吧 |
[31:36] | This is fresh towel. | 毛巾是干净的 |
[31:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:10] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[33:08] | Hello, this is Dr. Parker | 喂 我是派克博士 |
[33:09] | My son has LD, | 我儿子有学习障碍 |
[33:10] | I was an operator, this what he got… | 我是技工 遗传不好 |
[33:12] | Now you got to do is get him an free laptop | 所以你必须给他一台免费笔记本 |
[33:14] | Mr. Kevin, | 凯文先生 |
[33:15] | your son offensively hitting another student. | 你的儿子蓄意伤害其他学生 |
[33:17] | His problems are behavioral. | 他的问题是行为上的 |
[33:19] | Hey my kid has to do it because | 我儿子这么做是因为 |
[33:21] | he’s not learning anything. | 他什么都没学到 |
[33:22] | And it’s your fault! | 而这都是你的错 |
[33:24] | Hey hey… what are you doing? | 喂 你在干什么 |
[33:25] | What is the matter with you? | 你有毛病吗 |
[33:27] | As it is, our research has been made | 我们的调查显示 |
[33:30] | that we have an real LD kids here may need my attention. | 我们有真正需要帮助的学习障碍儿童 |
[33:33] | He is always mad all the time | 他一直很狂躁 |
[33:35] | because he is not getting the services he needed. | 是因为他没享受到应有的教育服务 |
[33:37] | No Charter Hypathesis that protecting our right, | 宪法将保障我们的权益 |
[33:39] | you will be hear from my lawyer! | 你等着收传票吧 |
[33:41] | Mr. … | 先生 |
[34:23] | Hey, what are you doing? | 喂 你在干什么 |
[34:25] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[34:32] | What is this? Funny? | 这是什么 很有趣吗 |
[34:33] | Get the class, get the class right now. | 去上课 快点 |
[34:37] | What’s the joke? I didn’t got the joke, huh. | 笑点在哪里 我怎么就不懂 |
[34:39] | Is this funny? Was this little goodies? | 这很有趣吗 |
[34:42] | You like hurting animals? Huh?! | 虐待动物很好玩吗 |
[34:44] | Is that what you like to do? Listen to me, | 你喜欢玩这个 给我听着 |
[34:46] | you like hurting Animals? You like this?! | 你喜欢虐待动物吗 你喜欢这个吗 |
[34:49] | Come here, go, go, go, come on. | 走 跟我走 走 |
[34:52] | Walk. | 快走 |
[35:01] | Mr. Raymond, the studies have shown that | 雷蒙德先生 研究表明 |
[35:03] | the kid approach hurting the animals at their early age. | 早年出现虐待动物行为的儿童 |
[35:06] | Eventually they fall into the highly percentage of adults | 日后极有可能 |
[35:09] | who may fail to develop even the most basic feelings for people. | 缺乏人类基本情感 |
[35:14] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[35:18] | How do you feel about this? | 你作何感想 |
[35:20] | I feel… | 感觉像是 |
[35:22] | Trapped. | 无法挣脱 |
[35:24] | Like the cat. | 就像这只猫 |
[36:04] | Fuck. | 操 |
[36:06] | Who are you? What? | 你是谁 干什么 |
[36:09] | Did you pay? Did you pay her? | 付钱了吗 你付她钱了吗 |
[36:10] | Yeah alright, yeah yeah alright, here… | 好 好 这里 好 |
[36:16] | Why are you pay me for, huh?! | 给我干什么 |
[36:17] | Wasn’t my mouth! | 老子给你口交了吗 |
[36:19] | Get fuck out of here, get out of here! | 你他妈的滚出去 滚出去 |
[36:22] | Fuck! | 操 |
[36:25] | Don’t hurt me! | 别打我 |
[36:34] | Here… | 拿去 |
[36:38] | Change your sheets! | 换床单 |
[36:51] | How you do it again? | 你怎么能重蹈覆辙 |
[36:58] | Please don’t be mad at me. | 请不要生我的气 |
[37:00] | I am not mad at you. | 我不生你的气 |
[37:02] | And please don’t think badly of me. | 也请不要觉得我无可救药 |
[37:06] | I won’t do it anymore. | 我再也不了 |
[37:07] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[37:08] | You don’t need to promise me. | 你用不着向我保证 |
[37:13] | Okay don’t promise to me. | 好吗 不用向我保证 |
[37:14] | Whatever it is, you feel you need to do, you do it. | 无论是什么 你想干什么 你就去干 |
[37:20] | But you don’t do it here! | 但不要在这里 |
[37:22] | Okay? | 明白 |
[37:24] | What are you doing there? | 你在干什么 |
[37:27] | Don’t you knock? | 怎么不敲门 |
[37:30] | What these all supposed to be? | 这些画的什么 |
[37:32] | You tortured soul? | 你受尽屈辱的灵魂 |
[37:34] | Why don’t you paint something cheerful? | 为什么不画点积极的东西 |
[37:37] | Like happy with color. | 画点有颜色的东西 |
[37:39] | What do you want from me dad? | 你还想让我怎样 爸 |
[37:41] | Besides for me to have been born like peanuts. | 你都已经把我生成这样 |
[37:42] | I don’t work all day | 老子辛苦工作 |
[37:44] | to have my night ruined by your teen ants. | 你他妈把我晚上心情都毁了 |
[37:47] | Mostly your age, | 你这么大的孩子 |
[37:48] | I gained my full right of sample at Stanford University | 都会以那些少数 |
[37:50] | like that some minority can… | 能进斯坦福的人为榜样 |
[37:51] | I am not going to support you | 我不会再支持你 |
[37:53] | and your little creative habbits! | 和你搞的什么狗屁玩意 |
[37:55] | Okay? I’ve had it with all your little art projects. | 明白吗 我对你的艺术厌倦透了 |
[37:58] | They are going nowhere! | 艺术没有前途 |
[38:00] | You always know what to say, Dad. | 你永远能找到理由 爸爸 |
[38:02] | No, if you clear your hair, | 如果你把头发整理整理 |
[38:05] | and lost some weight. | 变瘦一些 |
[38:11] | You gonna attract some nice boys, who knows. | 也能找到靠谱的男孩 谁知道呢 |
[38:15] | There should be | 在试图成为父母之前 |
[38:19] | prerequisite | 人们应该 |
[38:22] | curriculum from being an parent, before the people attempt. | 先确定自己达到了那个标准 |
[38:30] | Don’t try this at home. | 别在家里做试验 |
[38:35] | Take this. | 吃掉 |
[38:43] | What are those? | 那是什么 |
[38:44] | You’re supposed to ask me before you taken them. | 吃之前你就该问的 |
[38:47] | They’re Vitamins | 是维他命 |
[38:49] | and Aspirin. | 和阿司匹林 |
[38:50] | At some point, | 这是为你着想 |
[38:55] | you should get an HIV test. | 你应该去测一下艾滋 |
[38:59] | At some point. | 都是为你着想 |
[39:14] | Why are you crying on the bus? | 那天 你为什么在公交车上哭 |
[39:27] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[39:48] | A friend of yours? | 你的朋友吗 |
[39:49] | A friend. | 朋友 |
[39:51] | Oh… no no | 不不 |
[39:53] | Of course a friend, he was… | 当然是朋友 他是 |
[39:56] | Total asshole. | 不折不扣的混蛋 |
[39:59] | What was his problem? | 为什么这么说 |
[40:01] | He chose a vocation that did not chose him… | 他和这职业格格不入 |
[40:05] | and he spent his whole career | 其整个职业生涯 |
[40:06] | casting curses before swear, he talked like that… | 就是一部谩骂史 他自己这么说的 |
[40:11] | The child hate his face. | 孩子们都憎恨他 |
[40:13] | He tried to purchase Stanford Berke and | 他曾试图买通斯坦福伯克 |
[40:15] | Ford nerve from our required reading list. | 从制定阅读书目中移除一些书籍 |
[40:18] | There will be sad for this safety years of his sabbatical. | 他安息后的太平日子还真令人伤感 |
[40:22] | You can do no more harm. | 你再也不能兴风作浪了 |
[40:26] | How did he died? | 他怎么死的 |
[40:27] | Who knows, and who cares. | 没人知道 也没人关心 |
[40:41] | “Hello” | 大家好 |
[40:42] | “It’s treasury, this life” | 这是精彩的一生 |
[40:45] | “All detention” | 所有那些拘留 |
[40:46] | “suspension and expulsion” | 停课 开除 |
[40:49] | “these death meetings” | 还有这些死亡会议 |
[40:51] | “The Papers cuts” | 剪纸 |
[40:52] | “The vacant parents” | 无聊的家长 |
[40:54] | “Their vicious kids” | 恶毒的孩子 |
[40:55] | “They are the drags of bags” | 他们就是累赘 |
[40:57] | “They specked on my soul” | 他们玷污了我的灵魂 |
[40:59] | “This humiliation must stop” | 这种羞辱必须终止 |
[41:02] | “Discipline must be restored, | 必须坚守原则 |
[41:04] | these kids having fun of their run.” | 这群孩子认为胡闹有理 |
[41:06] | “We are the one, on trial! “ | 我们才是那个被审判的人 |
[41:08] | “It’s fucking madness! “ | 他妈的都疯了 |
[41:11] | “like every child has value? “ | 每个孩子都有价值吗 |
[41:13] | “it’s winner and what’s the price of education? | 这就是所谓教育的代价 |
[41:16] | ” Fucking kids who have no desires “ | 那些没有动力 没有热情 |
[41:19] | “no fire …” | 没有头脑的孩子 |
[41:20] | ” No mind to feed “ | 你们都去死吧 |
[41:49] | What’s that mean? | 是什么意思 |
[41:52] | To take something in. | 吸收 |
[41:53] | Well excellent, to absorb. | 很好 吸收 接纳 |
[41:59] | Anyone? | 这个词呢 |
[42:03] | Everywhere all the time. | 无处不在的 |
[42:06] | So what is the meaning … | 那么连起来 |
[42:09] | “Ubiquitous Assimilation” | 是什么意思 |
[42:13] | Always absorbing everything everywhere all the time | 随时随地吸收一切事物 |
[42:17] | Well done, George. | 乔治 解释得很好 |
[42:19] | How are you to imagine anything? | 如果你能想到的东西都在眼前 |
[42:22] | If the images are always provided for you. | 你的思维又如何插上想象的翅膀呢 |
[42:26] | Who here read “1984” last year? | 谁去年读了《1984》这本书 |
[42:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:32] | “doubulethink” | 双重思想 |
[42:36] | Anyone? | 这是什么意思 |
[42:37] | Meredith. | 梅雷迪思 |
[42:39] | Having two opposing believes at once, | 同时拥有两种互相矛盾的思想 |
[42:42] | believing that both are true. | 且相信两种思想都是正确的 |
[42:44] | Excellent | 非常好 |
[42:46] | Why you always suck as a dick, you fuck kiss ass? | 你个死胖子 就爱出风头 |
[42:48] | To deliberately believe in lies | 即使明知是谎言 |
[42:52] | while knowning their false. | 也会去相信 |
[42:57] | Examples of this in your everyday life. | 这种例子在日常生活中比比皆是 |
[43:00] | I… | 我 |
[43:02] | need to be pretty | 只有变漂亮 |
[43:04] | to be happy. | 才会快乐 |
[43:07] | I need surgery | 我要变漂亮 |
[43:08] | to be pretty. | 必须去整容 |
[43:10] | I need to be thin, | 我要变得苗条 |
[43:12] | famous, | 出名 |
[43:14] | fashionable. | 做时尚先锋 |
[43:17] | Our young men | 现在的年轻人 |
[43:19] | today, | 受舆论影响 |
[43:21] | are being told that women | 认为 女性是下贱的 |
[43:23] | are whores, | 妓女 |
[43:25] | bitches, things to be scrolled, | 婊子 可以任人玩弄 |
[43:29] | beaten, | 欺凌 |
[43:31] | shit on, | 蹂躏 |
[43:34] | ashamed. | 羞辱 |
[43:36] | This is a marketing holocaust. | 这简直大规模的毁灭 |
[43:40] | 24 hours a day, | 在我们余下的生命中 |
[43:42] | for the rest of our lives, | 一天24小时 |
[43:44] | the power that be | 都会驱使我们 |
[43:46] | are hard at work, | 努力工作 |
[43:47] | dumbing us | 使我们在沉默中 |
[43:49] | to death. | 灭亡 |
[43:52] | So, to defend ourselves | 为了保护我们的思想不受侵害 |
[43:55] | and fight against the | 能够与侵入我们思想 |
[43:56] | stimulating of these dumbs into our thought processes. | 使我们日渐沉默的力量抗衡 |
[44:01] | We must learn to read, | 我们必须学会阅读 |
[44:03] | to stimulate our own imaginations, | 以此来激活自身的想象力 |
[44:05] | to cultivate | 去培养 |
[44:07] | our own consciousness, | 我们自己的意识 |
[44:10] | our own belief systems. | 和信仰 |
[44:13] | We all need these skills, | 我们需要这些技能 |
[44:15] | to defend, | 来保卫 |
[44:17] | to preserve | 和维护 |
[44:22] | our minds. | 自己的思想 |
[44:36] | Just very careful, it’s perfect. | 仔细一点 好极了 |
[44:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[44:42] | Have a look. | 看呐 |
[44:46] | You just made your own desolation. | 你自己画出了七巧板 |
[44:50] | I don’t care what they say how you doing great. | 我不在乎别人怎么说你 |
[44:52] | I had a hard time in mathematics too, it takes time. | 我的数学也不好 耐心学就行 |
[44:55] | Wow, that is damn cool. | 太酷了 |
[44:59] | Hi guys. | 你们好 |
[45:01] | Thanks for staying late. | 感谢大家出席 |
[45:04] | 15 to 20 of you. | 大概有15到20个听众 |
[45:07] | Today it will be presented with new course work, | 今天要向大家汇报一个新课题 |
[45:09] | Engineering Bruce of State Examinations preformance as mandated by | 国家考试院通过的计划 |
[45:14] | no child left behind. | “不放弃任何孩子” |
[45:23] | Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 下午好 |
[45:24] | it’s my pleasure to be here. | 很高兴来到这里 |
[45:27] | I have come today with some edifying materials | 我今日来此要进行宣讲 |
[45:30] | to help your matriculating and non-matriculating students | 帮助那些已被大学录取或未被录取的学生 |
[45:34] | to better for prepare upcoming State Exams this May. | 更好地准备即将到来的5月份考试 |
[45:38] | Let me start by stating, | 我想以这句话为开场白 |
[45:39] | I love teachers. | 我爱老师 |
[45:42] | I love what you do, | 我爱你们的这个职业 |
[45:44] | what you stand for. | 爱你们所代表的意义 |
[45:46] | You guys are the real heroes. | 你们是真正的英雄 |
[45:50] | Now one thing I’ve learned all my years on private sector | 多年的私立学校教育经历教给我一件事 |
[45:54] | is that, | 那就是 |
[45:55] | real estate generates revenue, | 房地产会创收 |
[45:58] | and emerging property values | 而这所学校的成绩若上升 |
[46:00] | will be this school for saving grades. | 就正如房地产会升值 |
[46:02] | But your school’s low test scores | 但是 尤其是在当前 |
[46:06] | are bringing down the whole | 经济不景气的情况下 |
[46:07] | real estate values in this neighborhood | 贵校成绩欠佳 |
[46:09] | during a market already in decline. | 已经令整个社区贬值 |
[46:12] | We gotta to get the score up. | 我们得想办法提高成绩 |
[46:14] | New families in our district, | 社区里的新家庭逐渐增多 |
[46:18] | and more motivated kids in your school. | 而贵校的问题学生也随之增加 |
[46:21] | And I am not asking any blame. | 我不是要谴责谁 |
[46:22] | Excuse me, are you here to sell some tests materials? | 抱歉 你是来做考试宣讲的吗 |
[46:26] | Or to air your concerns as a property owner? | 还是作为业主来发泄不满 |
[46:29] | Listen, I am curious. | 我很好奇 |
[46:31] | Are you giving away pop-corns or | 你是不是挂羊头 |
[46:33] | this crap you are pushing? | 卖狗肉呢 |
[46:35] | This faulty has spent | 全体教师都将 |
[46:36] | their lives on the board, and you tell us | 毕生精力奉献于此 而你现在跟我们说 |
[46:38] | that our careers are about re-sell value? | 我们的事业是怎样再造价值 |
[46:41] | – Bullshit ! – Give him hell lady … | -一派胡言 -让他滚蛋 |
[46:43] | – Storm the game – Don’t let the things simply, man | -赶紧下台 -别耍性格 |
[46:45] | That is the thing that you can’t afford. | 后果你承担不起 |
[46:46] | This sound like an threat. | 你这是威胁 |
[46:48] | – I mean that’s enough, please sit down? – No I would not … | -够了 请坐下 -我不要坐 |
[46:50] | That’s enough, could you please sit down? | 好了 请坐下吧 |
[46:51] | Do we have some order here, please. | 请大家遵守秩序 |
[46:55] | Dr. Harward was right | 霍华德博士说得对 |
[46:57] | – This school was crying in this district. – Yeah you bet Pal. | -这所学校真是冥顽不灵 -说得好 |
[47:00] | Could you finish your pitch and go home? | 讽刺够了就请您回家吧 |
[47:02] | Why you hurry, huh? | 急着赶我走吗 |
[47:04] | I didn’t pull you out in depasture. | 我可没对你落井下石 |
[47:06] | So enjoy running this relic for a few more months. | 这所破学校撑不了几个月了 |
[47:09] | You are fossil and you are fucking done! | 你这个老顽固 你也没戏唱了 |
[47:23] | You urge right going home? | 你现在急着回家吗 |
[47:27] | Like I don’t know what to do with myself | 我不知道该拿自己怎么办 |
[47:28] | that I’m not like classroom. | 毕竟我不是教室 |
[47:31] | Some Friday afternoon, I am afraid to go home, | 有时候 周末我都不敢回家 |
[47:35] | all the time all alone. | 不想孤单度过 |
[47:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[47:46] | My mother hates my father passionately. | 我母亲极端仇恨我父亲 |
[47:48] | Are they for there not permanently… | 并非永远在那里 |
[47:49] | Just watched a lot of TV. | 只是一味看电视 |
[47:51] | – For the only time that I don’t feel naked. – Not a temporary one. | -我第一次感觉不是赤裸的 -并非暂时 |
[47:54] | – I teached for selfish reasons. – My mother was Smith Madison. | -我教书是有私心的 -我的妈妈叫史密斯·麦迪逊 |
[47:57] | …I need an good control. | 我要控制好 |
[47:58] | – I need … to get those kids. – It does great similar things… | -我需要接近那些孩子 -做了许多类似的好事 |
[48:01] | – Those moments in school… – Is all she has… | -学校时光 -是她的全部 |
[48:03] | It must be like an shit end up there… | 戛然而止 |
[48:06] | Best teacher I ever had. | 是我见过的最好的老师 |
[48:12] | So what is your story? | 你有什么故事 |
[48:15] | My story? | 我的故事 |
[48:21] | I’m just… I’m just taking one thing at a time. | 我只是一次干一件事 |
[48:28] | Why are you wasting your life, | 为什么虚度年华呢 |
[48:30] | you know something to indulge? | 有许多吸引人的事 |
[48:31] | I teach every day I mean, when we… | 我每天都在教书 当我们… |
[48:35] | you are not really know me. | 你并不真正了解我 |
[48:38] | So what happened to you? | 发生了什么事 |
[48:48] | You don’t want something more permanent? | 你不想要更加永恒的东西吗 |
[49:09] | – Hi. – Where have you been? | -你好 -你去哪儿了 |
[49:11] | What? I was out. | 什么 我出去了 |
[49:13] | – With a colleague. – A boy or a girl? | -和同事吃饭 -男孩女孩 |
[49:18] | A woman. | 是位女士 |
[49:21] | You made me feel like so stupid. Why do you treat me like a kid? | 我觉得自己真傻 你干嘛把我当小孩对待 |
[49:27] | Because you’re a kid, I am sorry. | 因为你就是个孩子啊 抱歉 |
[49:31] | – I wasn’t expecting this – All you have to do is… | -我没料到 -你只需要 |
[49:35] | tell me that you gonna be home later. | 告诉我你晚点回来就行 |
[49:37] | Back up, alright? | 慢着 慢着 |
[49:42] | I am not obliged to you, okay? | 我不需要你报恩 |
[49:45] | I mean you welcome to stay here, but you know, | 我愿意让你住在这里 但是 |
[49:49] | you don’t have to get expectations of me, alright? | 你不要对我有所期望 好吗 |
[49:52] | This is an temporary thing, | 这只是暂时的 |
[49:54] | you… you able to stay here, but… | 你暂时寄居于此 |
[49:56] | eventually you have to go, you understand that? | 但终会离去 你明白吗 |
[49:58] | – I think it is important that you… – It’s clear. | -我觉得你有必要 -够清楚了 |
[50:01] | I get it, you want me to go now? | 我明白了 要我现在走吗 |
[50:03] | I got better things to do than clean up the stuffs | 我干别的事比收拾屋子拿手多了 |
[50:09] | I can’t believe you made dinner. | 你居然做了晚餐 |
[50:12] | From what? | 在哪儿买的 |
[50:14] | Goceries, from the Goceries store. | 杂货店 杂货店买的材料 |
[50:23] | It’s really nice kid. | 孩子 做得真不错 |
[50:26] | Its been long time since somebody cooked me at home. | 好久没人在家给我做饭了 |
[50:31] | Thank you Erica. | 谢谢你 艾丽卡 |
[50:32] | We all have problems, | 我们都有问题 |
[50:34] | we all have things we are dealing with right now | 都有眼下要处理的事情 |
[50:35] | and we all … | 我们都会 |
[50:41] | Take them home with us at night, | 晚上把问题带回家 |
[50:46] | take them to work with us in the morning. | 白天带问题去上班 |
[50:55] | I think that helplessness, that realization that for bolding of, | 我想 这种无助 对于勇气的认知 |
[51:04] | being a drift in the sea, | 就像在海上漂流 |
[51:07] | it’s no… | 没有… |
[51:11] | buoies no safety then, | 没有救生衣 没有安全感 |
[51:14] | when you thought you will be the one… | 突然你恍然大悟 原来是自己 |
[51:17] | throwing the buoy. | 把救生衣扔了 |
[51:38] | Anything for dinner? | 晚饭吃什么 |
[51:40] | Tell me all about it from the beginning. | 跟我慢慢道来吧 |
[51:43] | – You don’t care – Oh no… | -你才不关心呢 -不是的 |
[51:46] | I am so much in care, love. | 我关心得很 |
[51:49] | You are so condescending. | 你太居高临下了 |
[51:56] | Give me a kiss. | 亲我一下 |
[52:00] | Come on, I will sort thing out with you | 亲一下 我就和你一起想办法 |
[52:05] | – Come on. – Stop it. | -来嘛 -算了吧 |
[52:14] | Do you remember when I bought you this? | 还记得我什么时候给你买的这个吗 |
[52:24] | The beautiful summer in “Venice” before | 美妙的威尼斯之夏 我出发前 |
[52:27] | I travel we were resign to reviving old passions? | 咱们一同去追寻昔日激情 |
[52:55] | “You suck! “ | 你个烂人 |
[53:57] | – Bloody? – Yeah. | -血色茄汁 -没错 |
[54:35] | – Grandpa, you doing any writing of your journal? – No… | -外公 你还在写日志吗 -不 |
[54:40] | I don’t remember much. | 我记不住那么多东西 |
[54:45] | When you were there, you can’t think in this place, | 像我这样 已不能思考 |
[54:50] | cannot make new memories. | 没有新的记忆 |
[55:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:09] | – You alright? – What? | -你还好吗 -什么 |
[57:12] | You see me? You see me standing here? | 你能看见我 你能看见我站在这里 |
[57:15] | Yes, I see you here. | 是的 我能看见 |
[57:17] | Oh God, its so relentless, thank you. | 天啊 真残酷 谢谢 |
[57:44] | Carol, there is no way for us to do this, | 卡罗尔 事情已无法挽回 |
[57:47] | I spoke with the Super-attendant, | 我已经和高层谈过 |
[57:50] | he agrees to let you out for the rest of year. | 他决定解雇你 |
[57:53] | It is where it is, | 事已至此 |
[57:55] | take your pension fulfill your last years… | 拿好遣散费 站好最后一班岗 |
[57:59] | Send greetings of my best… | 献上我的诚挚祝福 |
[58:06] | I just want… I had enough, | 我只想…我受够了 |
[58:10] | I just want to tell someone to fuck off. | 我只想告诉人们都滚远点 |
[58:13] | I think I am sick. | 我觉得自己好病态 |
[58:17] | – Why? – I crossed the line today | -为什么 -我今天的行为太出格了 |
[58:19] | I mean the whole thing is fuck. | 所有的事都他妈没意义 |
[58:24] | Whole thing is fuck, is not? | 都他妈的是白费 |
[58:27] | What’s up, Dr.Parker? | 派克博士 有什么事 |
[58:29] | Can we get over It? I have got things to do. | 别找我了 我忙着呢 |
[58:35] | Well, what are your plans after | 高中毕业后你不上大学 |
[58:36] | High School since you are not going to college? | 你有什么打算 |
[58:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[58:40] | Hanging out with my boyfriend, these whole modelling shit… | 也许和男朋友接着混 做个模特 |
[58:46] | – Be my friends’ band – I have your ten week grade report. | -加入朋友的乐队 -我看了你近十周的成绩 |
[58:49] | Do you know what they said? | 你知道是什么结果吗 |
[58:50] | Fail, Fail, Fail | 不及格 不及格 |
[58:52] | – F, F, F. – F, F, F yah. | -全都不及格 -不及格又怎样 |
[58:55] | Do you know what that means? Its mean you don’t care. | 怎么样 这意味着你全不在乎 |
[58:57] | You’re brilliant. | 你真聪明 |
[59:02] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[59:05] | Oh god, you are an shallow disgusting creature. | 天啊 你怎么能这么浅薄 这么令人讨厌 |
[59:10] | You want to know the truth? | 想听真话吗 |
[59:13] | One, you are not gonna be in an Band, | 第一 你进不了乐队 |
[59:15] | or an Model Missy, because you have no ambition. | 也当不了模特 因为你没有抱负 |
[59:19] | With no skills, you will competing with 80% of the U.S. | 没有一技之长 在美国 你得和80% 的人竞争 |
[59:22] | workforce for minimum wages job, | 拿最低工资的劳动力 |
[59:24] | which mean the way you living for the rest of your life | 这意味着你下半辈子永无出头之日 |
[59:26] | until you are replaced by computers. | 且有朝一日会因被机器取代 |
[59:28] | – I don’t care – Two, …. | -我才不在乎呢 -第二 |
[59:29] | The only talent you ever have is getting men to fuck you. | 你唯一的才能就是让男人上你 |
[59:33] | Your life will basically become a carnaval of pain. | 你的生活就是一出苦情戏 |
[59:35] | Now why can’t you understand it, | 你怎么就不明白 |
[59:37] | not one more day, not one more hour! | 过不了几天 用不了多久 |
[59:42] | It will get worse, much worse! | 事情只会越变越糟 |
[59:46] | Everyday I come in this office | 我每天到这间办公室 |
[59:49] | and I listened your kids to shit all over yourselves! | 看着你们这群孩子如此糟蹋自己 |
[59:53] | It’s so easy to be careless, | 不在乎谁不会啊 |
[59:55] | it takes courage and courage to care. | 要有多大的勇气才能去在乎 |
[59:58] | None of you have any of these qualities. | 你们都没有这样的勇气 |
[1:00:03] | – Get out! Just get out! Get out! – Fuck You!! | -滚出去 给我滚 滚 -你他妈有病 |
[1:00:12] | – I am totally burn out. – No you were not. | -我精疲力竭了 -没有 |
[1:00:15] | – I am. – I mean I don’t know how you make it through the day. | -是这样的 -不知道你是怎么撑过这一天的 |
[1:00:19] | Listen, seriously what | 你看 我带着 |
[1:00:22] | do you think I take these pills for? | 这些药片 就是为了抗压的 |
[1:00:24] | I mean, there are lot of rumors there. | 现在谣言四起 |
[1:00:26] | Oh come on, I don’t dig these things, | 别这样 别为这些事烦心 |
[1:00:28] | I can be an Master of these parents. | 我都能搞定那些家长 |
[1:00:32] | I will be help them out | 帮他们修理 |
[1:00:33] | to throw the fucking kids out of the window. | 不听话的孩子 |
[1:00:34] | Come on, you’re the best. | 别哭了 你是最棒的 |
[1:00:37] | I’ll tell you my opinion, the worst thing about this job | 跟你说说我的看法 这份工作最糟的地方在于 |
[1:00:41] | is that nobody say thank you. | 没人会感谢你 |
[1:00:44] | – No. – No. | -没有 -确实没有 |
[1:00:47] | I’m here to say thank you. | 我要感谢你 |
[1:00:49] | You are doing the job that none of us can do. | 你做的工作 我们都不能胜任 |
[1:00:51] | None of us. | 你的位置无可替代 |
[1:00:54] | – Grace. – Have I ever told you that you’re the only person, | -格蕾丝 -我有没有告诉过你 |
[1:00:59] | I have to talk to. | 我只有你这一个倾诉对象 |
[1:01:10] | – Hi Henry. – What happened? | -亨利 -怎么回事 |
[1:01:13] | They called to your house. | 他们给你家打电话 |
[1:01:16] | – Your grandfather felt his chest pains. – Then? | -你外公觉得胸痛 -情况如何 |
[1:01:19] | The doctor says he’s stable. | 医生说他现在情况稳定 |
[1:01:22] | He doesn’t have a lot of time. | 但他时日无多了 |
[1:01:26] | – I am so sorry Henry. – How long… | -我很遗憾 亨利 -你来这里 |
[1:01:29] | have you been here? | 多久了 |
[1:01:31] | Since this morning, I didn’t know how to get a hold of you. | 今天早上刚到 我不知道怎么联系你 |
[1:01:34] | I don’t know where you work. | 不知道你在哪里工作 |
[1:01:36] | You are having a whole day with him? | 你陪了他一整天吗 |
[1:01:47] | Hi, grandpa. | 外公 |
[1:01:50] | Still hanging in there, I see. | 你醒着吗 |
[1:01:54] | Sweetheart, your mother was with me today. | 宝贝 你妈妈今天来陪我了 |
[1:02:00] | Did you see her? | 你见到她了吗 |
[1:02:06] | – No. – I told her I was afraid to leave you, | -没有 -我告诉她 害怕自己离开你 |
[1:02:12] | …but she promised, | 但她向我保证 |
[1:02:14] | That she would look after you. | 会好好照看你 |
[1:02:16] | I’m sure she meant that. | 她肯定说到做到 |
[1:02:22] | Patricia tell me that | 帕特丽夏告诉我 |
[1:02:25] | you’ve forgiven me, haven’t you? | 你已经原谅了我 对吗 |
[1:02:37] | What do you need to forgiven me, daddy? | 老爸 你有什么事要我原谅的 |
[1:02:42] | Those things, | 就是那些 |
[1:02:44] | you know, the things I did. | 我干过的事情 |
[1:02:49] | All you have done is to take care of me. | 你都是为了照顾我 |
[1:02:53] | Always look after for me. | 一直对我关心备至 |
[1:02:55] | Why did you afraid of me? | 那你为什么怕我 |
[1:02:58] | No, daddy, no. | 我不是怕你 老爸 |
[1:03:02] | I know how you get sometimes you get little mixed up. | 我知道 有时候你会把事情记混 |
[1:03:07] | You feel responsible for the things that you didn’t do. | 你会为些从未犯过的错误感到自责 |
[1:03:13] | So I wasn’t the one who hurted you? | 这么说伤害你的不是我 |
[1:03:16] | No sir, that wasn’t you. | 老爸 不是你 |
[1:03:20] | I hoped it wasn’t true. | 我真希望不是我伤害了你 |
[1:03:24] | Patricia, I’ve always loved you. | 帕特丽夏 我一直都很爱你 |
[1:03:33] | Daddy, | 老爸 |
[1:03:39] | you can feel free to leave, | 只要你准备好了 |
[1:03:42] | whenever you are ready. | 随时都可以走 |
[1:03:46] | Do you know that? That’s okay. | 你知道吗 没关系了 |
[1:03:51] | There is nothing to fear. | 别害怕 |
[1:04:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:04:10] | Let’s leave from here. | 离开这儿吧 |
[1:04:14] | Is Patricia your mom? | 帕特丽夏是你母亲吗 |
[1:04:20] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[1:04:22] | She left a while ago. | 很久之前 她便离开了 |
[1:04:24] | You mean she died? | 你是说她过世了 |
[1:04:31] | How did she dead? | 她怎么死的 |
[1:04:37] | My father left when I was a kid, | 我小的时候 父亲抛弃了我们 |
[1:04:39] | I don’t really remember him. | 我对他没什么印象 |
[1:04:43] | Its always the three of us, | 我们一家子一直是三个人 |
[1:04:45] | mother and grandpa and I together | 外公 母亲和我 |
[1:04:48] | in this house. | 三人住一起 |
[1:04:53] | I found her… on the floor. | 我发现母亲躺在地上 |
[1:05:01] | She was taking enough pills | 她服下了很多安眠药 |
[1:05:07] | and grandpa at that moment, kinda of lost it. | 看到这个场景 外公有些崩溃了 |
[1:05:14] | I sat with my grandpa on porch | 我和外公坐在门廊里 |
[1:05:17] | and we watched they came and took her away. | 看着他们来抬走母亲的遗体 |
[1:05:22] | How old were you? | 你那时几岁 |
[1:05:29] | Seven, | 七岁 |
[1:05:33] | I am not for sure, but I… | 不是很肯定 但是 |
[1:05:37] | think my mother was young | 我记得妈妈很年轻 |
[1:05:40] | something happened with my grandpa. | 祖父心事重重 |
[1:05:44] | Were you afraid of it? | 你当时害怕吗 |
[1:05:46] | No. | 不怕 |
[1:05:49] | Did she ever say anything to you? | 她什么都没告诉你吗 |
[1:05:55] | No. | 没有 |
[1:05:58] | But looking back on it, | 但是回头想想 |
[1:06:02] | I think she protected me on her own way. | 我觉得她用她的方式保护了我 |
[1:06:04] | How? | 怎么说 |
[1:06:09] | She made me locked my door at night. | 她让我晚上把自己的房门锁起来 |
[1:06:39] | The park is now empty in bare, | 公园空无一人 |
[1:06:42] | and abandoned, we feel ashamed about it. | 遭人遗弃 惹人嫌弃 |
[1:06:45] | The jungle gym, the slide and the swing rusted together. | 格子爬梯 滑滑梯以及秋千都生锈了 |
[1:06:50] | And also terribly alone now. | 显得格外凄凉 |
[1:06:54] | Where did the all children gone? | 孩子们都上哪儿去了 |
[1:06:56] | Didn’t they know the park needed them? | 难道他们不知道 公园是多么需要他们 |
[1:07:00] | The child’s intelligent heart | 孩子睿智的心灵 |
[1:07:01] | can flatten the depth for many dark places. | 能抚平很多生活的创伤 |
[1:07:06] | But I cannot find them, | 但我却无法找到 |
[1:07:08] | the delicated moment of its own detachment. | 自我超脱的时刻 |
[1:07:25] | – Hi Mr. Barthe. – Hello Meredith. | -你好 巴特老师 -你好梅雷迪思 |
[1:07:29] | How’s going? | 你好吗 |
[1:07:31] | Fine, I am alright … | 不错 我很好 |
[1:07:34] | I made a picture for you. | 我帮你做了张画像 |
[1:07:37] | Come here. | 拿来看看 |
[1:07:39] | – You did? – Yeah. | -是你画的 -是的 |
[1:07:48] | Wow, it’s beautiful and, it’s really talented. | 画得真美 很有才 |
[1:07:55] | – Thanks. – Are you doing this for an long time? | -谢谢夸奖 -你学这个很久了吗 |
[1:07:57] | I’ve been doing this since I was a kid. | 从小时候就开始了 |
[1:08:01] | Man with no face, in a empty room. | 一张空白的面孔 站在一个空荡的教室 |
[1:08:04] | Is this how you see me, Meredith? | 这就是我给你的印象吗 |
[1:08:07] | I don’t know how I see you. | 我也不知道是怎么看待你的 |
[1:08:10] | This is just how I thought in your situation. | 就是对你现在状态的想法 |
[1:08:14] | Don’t you ever think about | 你有没有想过 |
[1:08:15] | who you teachers are on the outside? | 你们做老师的在校园之外是怎么一个人 |
[1:08:18] | – In real life? – I guess so. | -现实生活中 -我想是的 |
[1:08:21] | Does this place seem real to you? | 这教室看上去真实吗 |
[1:08:23] | I watched your around the school. | 我在学校附近观察你 |
[1:08:26] | You always seem so sad. | 你看上去总是很悲伤 |
[1:08:33] | Maybe you are having hard-time things… | 可能你生活不顺吧 |
[1:08:35] | and if you need someone to talk to. | 如果你想找个人倾诉 |
[1:08:41] | – Meredith – Yes sir. | -梅雷迪思 -老师 |
[1:08:48] | Do you need someone to talk to? | 你需要找人倾诉吗 |
[1:08:51] | Yes, will you talk to me? | 是的 我能和你谈吗 |
[1:08:55] | When you talk to me, you give me is like you really see me. | 和你谈话时 有种被你看穿一切的感觉 |
[1:09:00] | I do see you Meredith. | 我确实能看透你的心思 |
[1:09:04] | – Would you like to see Dr. Parker? – Oh come on, | -你想去和派克医生聊聊吗 -得了吧 |
[1:09:06] | don’t warn me of the guidance consultor. | 你别和我提找心理咨询师的事情 |
[1:09:09] | I am not, I am not… | 不是这个意思 不是的 |
[1:09:12] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮你什么呢 |
[1:09:15] | Its like you said we’re brought up to this, | 正如你所说 我们出生在这样的社会上 |
[1:09:18] | there is nothing left, | 一无所有 |
[1:09:19] | nothing but to realize and how fuck up the things are. | 我们唯一能做的就是感叹生活的糟糕 |
[1:09:22] | It’s not enough, I won’t last. | 这还不够 我无法坚持 |
[1:09:26] | Listen to me, just listen. | 听我说 听着 |
[1:09:32] | We are all the same, we all feel pain, | 我们大家都一样 都会感到痛苦 |
[1:09:37] | and we all have chaos in our lifes. | 都会遭遇生活的混乱琐碎 |
[1:09:43] | Life is very very confusing, I know. | 我知道 生活本身非常的复杂 |
[1:09:46] | I don’t have the answers, | 我也没有生活的答案 |
[1:09:48] | but I know if you write it out | 但是我知道 如果你把事情写出来 |
[1:09:51] | it all be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[1:09:55] | Mr. Barthes, do you like me? | 巴特斯老师 你喜欢我吗 |
[1:09:57] | Of course I do. | 当然喜欢 |
[1:10:08] | Meredith | 梅雷迪思 |
[1:10:09] | – Please. – I’d like to help you. | -求你了 -我愿意帮你 |
[1:10:12] | – Please, please. – No, no. | -求你了 求你了 -别哭 别哭 |
[1:10:14] | You said you like me, please… | 你说你喜欢我的 |
[1:10:18] | Please, please … | 求你了 求你了 |
[1:10:21] | Oh please, don’t push me away, | 求你了 别离开我 |
[1:10:22] | please just hold on to me, | 抱着我 |
[1:10:24] | and you said everything’s gonna be ok. | 你说过一切都会好的 |
[1:10:26] | Everything will be fine. It is okay, please. | 一切都会好的 会好的 |
[1:10:38] | Meredith, wait a second. | 等等 梅雷迪思 |
[1:10:40] | – What’s going on? – What? Hey! | -这是怎么了 -什么 |
[1:10:43] | – Meredith, Meredith I am sorry. | 梅雷迪思 梅雷迪思 我很抱歉 |
[1:10:47] | – What were you doing? | 你这是在干什么啊 |
[1:10:48] | What? | 你说什么 |
[1:10:49] | What are you doing? | 你干了什么 |
[1:10:51] | – Excuse me?! – You was just touching her. | -你说什么 -你抱着她 |
[1:10:53] | What do you… what do you insalivating? | 你在含沙射影什么 |
[1:10:55] | It is inappropriate to be in here alone with that young girl. | 你和女学生在教室里单独相处很不合适 |
[1:10:58] | It is inappropriate, she needed someone to talk with to. | 什么叫不合适 她需要找个人倾诉 |
[1:11:00] | What do you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我在干什么 |
[1:11:02] | I don’t know what I am doing. | 我怎么知道你在干什么 |
[1:11:04] | “Just make me close.” | 靠近我 |
[1:11:05] | What do you think I am fucking provert? | 你以为我是他妈的变态吗 |
[1:11:07] | Is that what you insalivating? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[1:11:08] | She needed someone to talk to her. | 她需要找人聊聊天 |
[1:11:10] | – Why would you touching her? – I wasn’t touching her. | -你摸她干什么 -我没有摸她 |
[1:11:14] | “Its alright my dear”. | 亲爱的 没事的 |
[1:11:18] | “Patricia” | 帕特丽夏 |
[1:11:20] | I’m not… not a sick old man! | 我不是什么变态的老男人 |
[1:11:24] | Is that what you think of me? | 你就是这么看我的吗 |
[1:11:27] | Is that what you think? | 你就是这么想的吗 |
[1:11:31] | I just wanted to help her! | 我只是想帮助她 |
[1:11:40] | Get out! Excuse me! | 出去 让开 |
[1:11:41] | What am I supposed to think? | 你说我该怎么想 |
[1:11:44] | Fucking to your fucking judgement! | 管你他妈的怎么想 |
[1:12:02] | Hello, no, he’s not home. | 你好 他不在家 |
[1:12:29] | Hello, Mr. Barthes. | 你好巴特斯先生 |
[1:12:33] | Whenever you feel like | 你要是觉得可以了 |
[1:12:35] | you are ready to have some paperwork downstairs | 楼下有些书面文件 |
[1:12:40] | I need you to take care of them. | 要你签字 |
[1:12:47] | I am sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:13:34] | I wish things were different. | 我希望可以有不同的结局 |
[1:13:38] | I tried, you know, fuck, the thing is… we all… | 我尝试过 但是事实是 我们… |
[1:13:51] | We all have problems with all the things we dealing with. | 我们都有各自的难题 |
[1:13:54] | Somedays would better than others, | 有些时候情况好点 |
[1:13:56] | some days we’re not so great, | 有些时候则很糟 |
[1:13:58] | somedays we have limited spaces | 有些时候我们不能给予别人 |
[1:14:02] | for others. | 足够的空间 |
[1:14:21] | Good day, I made breakfast. | 早上好 我做了早饭 |
[1:14:24] | Want some milk? | 要牛奶吗 |
[1:14:28] | These kids need something else. | 这些孩子需要别的东西 |
[1:14:35] | They don’t need me. | 他们不需要我 |
[1:14:43] | – You don’t have it? – Yeah, I’m not hungry. | -你不吃吗 -我不饿 |
[1:14:56] | You know, you can’t keep living on the street. | 你不能一直流浪街头 知道吗 |
[1:15:00] | No, I am not. I mean I here staying with you. | 我没有啊 这不和你住一起吗 |
[1:15:03] | You can’t continue to stay here with me. | 你不能继续和我一起住了 |
[1:15:06] | – Its not good for you. – This not true. | -和我住对你不好 -没这回事儿 |
[1:15:10] | You’re the only family that I ever had. | 从小到大 你算是我唯一的亲人 |
[1:15:13] | Well I can’t be your family. | 我不能做你的亲人 |
[1:15:23] | I can’t give you what you needed. | 我不能提供你所需的 |
[1:15:35] | You have to understand, you should be… | 你得理解我 |
[1:15:37] | You are good…And gentle. | 你真的很好…很绅士 |
[1:15:41] | You are the most guy. | 你是个很棒的男人 |
[1:15:49] | I love you Henry. | 亨利 我爱你 |
[1:15:59] | – Come in, hi – Hi. | -进来吧 -你好 |
[1:16:03] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[1:16:05] | – Erica … – Don’t let them take me. | -艾丽卡 -别让他们带我走 |
[1:16:10] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:16:13] | – No. – Listen, you should … | -不要 -听着 你得… |
[1:16:15] | You are all that I have, please. | 你是我唯一的亲人 求你了 |
[1:16:19] | – Don’t let me go – You should go, sorry. | -别赶我走 -你应该离开的 对不起 |
[1:16:22] | – No, no. – No, don’t do this. | -不要 不要 -不要 别这样 |
[1:16:27] | – Henry! Henry! – You should go. | -亨利 亨利 -你走吧 |
[1:16:30] | – Henry! – You have to let go. | -亨利 -松手吧 |
[1:16:32] | – Henry! – You have to. | -亨利 -你走吧 |
[1:16:34] | – Henry! – You have to leg go now. | -亨利 -你快放手吧 |
[1:16:35] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:16:37] | Get her things. | 你帮忙拿下东西 |
[1:16:39] | – Henry! Henry! – Come on. | -亨利 亨利 -走吧 |
[1:16:44] | – No! No! – Things will be okay | -不要 不要 -一切会好的 |
[1:16:47] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[1:16:49] | – You gonna be okay. – No! No! No! | -你会没事的 -不要 不要 |
[1:16:53] | No! | 不要 |
[1:17:45] | Well… I feel awful for her. | 我为她感到惋惜 |
[1:17:49] | – For who? – For our school. | -为谁 -为我们学校 |
[1:17:51] | It may sound broke but | 这话听着挺假的 |
[1:17:54] | I always felt that the school had its spirit. | 但是我一直觉得学校有自己精神 |
[1:17:58] | It’s not just a bunch of old buildings, | 一所学校不只是几幢老建筑 |
[1:18:00] | but they’re alive. | 她是有生命的 |
[1:18:07] | I just can’t understand where are all the parents? | 我不明白 家长都上哪儿去了 |
[1:18:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:18:21] | It was in my room for two hours | 我在教室待了两个小时 |
[1:18:24] | and I saw only one parent. | 只看到一位家长 |
[1:18:25] | Where are they? Where is everybody? | 他们都去哪里了 人呢 |
[1:18:27] | – We don’t know. – Its uncanny. | -我们不知道 -不可思议 |
[1:18:30] | No air raid sirens, no bombs. | 又没拉空袭警报 没有炸弹乱飞 |
[1:18:34] | Doesn’t happen that way. | 不应该这样 |
[1:18:36] | Starts in the whisper, then nothing. | 开始还有些悄悄絮语 之后便寂静无声 |
[1:18:40] | We had an music once, hadn’t we? | 我们以前跳过一次舞 是不是 |
[1:18:43] | Yes, we did. | 是的 |
[1:18:47] | Do you remember that night, | 你还记得那个晚上吗 |
[1:18:49] | where we have two parents at a time? | 我们同时要接待两位家长 |
[1:18:51] | And then we have more and | 之后人越来越多 |
[1:18:52] | the many more waiting in the waiting list. | 排着队等待 |
[1:18:55] | And halls were filled | 大厅里充满了 |
[1:18:56] | with joys and celebrations. | 欢声笑语 庆祝之声 |
[1:18:58] | Now, its nothing. | 而如今 一无所有 |
[1:19:00] | Rememberance the things passed. | 时过境迁啊 |
[1:19:04] | I actually felt quite at home. | 我倒是有种到家的感觉 |
[1:19:06] | No parents. | 没有父母来 |
[1:19:09] | I thought how appropriate. | 我觉得太恰当了 |
[1:19:10] | Its like… a moment of the insight. | 就好似醍醐灌顶 |
[1:19:15] | The reality of the fucking problem in the first place. | 让我们知晓了到底出了什么问题 |
[1:19:24] | Some of us believe that we can make a difference. | 有些人觉得我们能改变世界 |
[1:19:30] | And then sometimes when we wake up | 但有时 我们醒来后发现 |
[1:19:36] | and we realize we failed. | 我们并没有做到 |
[1:19:49] | Hi, its Gretchen calling from the free clinic. | 你好 我是免费诊所的格雷琴 |
[1:19:53] | Erica Lous has her test result back. | 艾丽卡·路易斯的血检结果出来了 |
[1:19:55] | 请尽让她和我们联系 快Please get her to call us as earliest as possible at your convenience. | |
[1:19:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:24] | “You have good parents.” | 你父母很好 |
[1:20:25] | ” Bitch you shut up. “ | 婊子闭嘴 |
[1:20:27] | “Mother and I… “ | 我和母亲 |
[1:20:29] | ” A Diet Bitch! “ | 死胖子 |
[1:20:35] | ” What are these supposed to be? Your tortured soul? | 这些作品想表现什么呢 是你扭曲的灵魂吗 |
[1:20:38] | “Its has nothing left” | 我们一无所有 |
[1:20:39] | “but to realize and how fuck up the things are …” | 唯有感叹生活的糟糕 |
[1:20:42] | “Paint something more cheerful.” | 画些积极向上的画 |
[1:20:44] | ” We have chaos in our lives”. | 我们生活中都有琐碎的烦恼 |
[1:20:46] | “No people grow hairs like yours, lost some weight”. | 谁留你这样的头发啊 减减肥 |
[1:20:49] | ” We all gonna be okay “. | 我们会没事的 |
[1:20:53] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[1:20:55] | Before we take class | 上课之前 |
[1:20:57] | I want to tell you that | 我想告诉你们 |
[1:21:01] | today will be my last day with you. | 今天是我最后一堂课 |
[1:21:03] | You’re gonna have a permanent teacher on Monday. | 周一开始将会来一位正式的任课老师 |
[1:21:05] | Where will you going, Mr. Barthes? | 巴特斯老师 你去哪里呢 |
[1:21:07] | I will go to another school. | 我会去另一个学校 |
[1:21:09] | – We will miss you, man. I’ll fuck with you. – Yeah? | -我们会想你的 真他娘的想 -真的 |
[1:21:14] | All those teachers there in this place they’re “dickheads”. | 这里的其他老师都是些白痴 |
[1:21:17] | You don’t get tired of moving around all the time? | 一直这么换学校 你不觉得累吗 |
[1:21:21] | It’s my job works, well | 这就是我的工作 |
[1:21:23] | I come in here for a period of time. | 我过来代一阵子课 |
[1:21:26] | So you don’t have to suspend and out of here. | 你们不会因此落下课程 |
[1:21:30] | and then you will have an permanent teacher come in. | 直到你们长期任课老师到来 |
[1:21:33] | And I leave. | 然后我就离开 |
[1:21:37] | “Attention to all teachers, | 所有老师注意 |
[1:21:39] | this is an special announcement from the Principle’s Office.” | 以下是校长室的特别通知 |
[1:21:43] | “There will be all faulties meeting today during the nutrients.” | 拟定于午餐时间召开全体教职员工大会 |
[1:21:47] | “Students’ nutrients will be extended” | 学生用餐时间延长 |
[1:21:50] | “for ten minutes, thank you.” | 十分钟 谢谢 |
[1:22:38] | I invited you here today to discuss, the status things. | 今天请你们来 是为就学校的现状进行讨论 |
[1:22:44] | I know there wasn’t … I know that there isn’t … | 我知道没有… |
[1:22:56] | I am sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:22:58] | We all need something | 我们需要某一些事物 |
[1:23:00] | to extract us from the complexity and reality. | 来帮助我们从现实的复杂中抽离出来 |
[1:23:07] | More or less to think about where they came from. | 或多或少地考虑下这些问题的由来 |
[1:23:11] | More or less to think about the | 或多或少地考虑下 |
[1:23:13] | struggle that it takes to become somebody to get out of… | 怎样努力才能… |
[1:23:25] | … to get out of the … | 才能… |
[1:23:27] | the sea of pain that we all have to get out of it. | 脱离那芸芸众生的苦海 |
[1:23:40] | – Hello Meredith. – Hello. | -你好梅雷迪思 -你好 |
[1:23:44] | Haven’t seen you in class lately? | 你最近不怎么来上课啊 |
[1:23:47] | Where have you been? | 你干什么去了 |
[1:23:49] | – Baking. – Oh, I see. | -做蛋糕 -原来如此 |
[1:23:52] | I am happy I get to see you | 很高兴能看到你 |
[1:23:54] | because it is my last day. | 今天是我在校的最后一天 |
[1:23:56] | How ironic! | 好讽刺 |
[1:23:59] | Listen, I was thinking, I bought this for myself but, | 正巧 原本这是给我自己买的 |
[1:24:05] | maybe you could make better use of it. | 但我想给你应该更有用 |
[1:24:20] | I like that, it’s the best. | 我想要那个 样子最好 |
[1:24:22] | You can’t have that one. | 那个不能给你 |
[1:24:24] | It’s mine. | 我留给自己的 |
[1:24:27] | But, can you have this one? | 你拿这个吧 好吗 |
[1:24:30] | – It’s better for you anyway. – Thanks. | -更适合你 -谢谢 |
[1:24:34] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:24:38] | If I have hurted you in any way, I um… | 如果我不经意间伤害了你 |
[1:24:43] | I know that its tough right now, for you, | 我知道你现在很难受 |
[1:24:50] | – but its not always gonna be… – Goodbye Mr. Barthes. | -但不会一直这样的… -再见巴特斯老师 |
[1:24:59] | Goodbye Meredith. | 再见 梅雷迪思 |
[1:25:45] | They say that suicide | 有人说 自杀 |
[1:25:46] | is a permanent solution to the temporary problem. | 是解决烦恼的万灵药 |
[1:25:50] | I will let you know. | 我会让你瞧瞧的 |
[1:25:54] | My name is Meredith and I want to kill myself. | 我名叫梅雷迪思 我想要自杀 |
[1:26:30] | Meredith. | 梅雷迪思 |
[1:26:36] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[1:26:40] | Things are gonna be OK. Things are gonna be OK. | 一切会好的 一切会好的 |
[1:26:46] | Things are gonna be OK. | 一切会好的 |
[1:26:54] | We have such a responsibility | 我们有责任 |
[1:26:57] | to guide our young so that they don’t end up | 去引导年轻一代 不让他们成为 |
[1:27:04] | falling apart. | 垮掉的一代 |
[1:27:07] | Falling by the way side. | 不让他们堕落 |
[1:27:12] | Becoming insignificant. | 不让他们变得一文不值 |
[1:28:36] | I realized something today. | 今天 我有所感悟 |
[1:28:42] | I’m a nonperson. | 我微不足道 |
[1:28:49] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[1:28:53] | I am not here. | 我身不在此 |
[1:28:58] | You may see me, but I am empty. | 你可以看见我 但看到的只是躯壳 |
[1:29:40] | we’re failing. | 我们要失败了 |
[1:29:48] | Failed and that’s thanks to me. | 因为我而失败 |
[1:29:51] | I have let everyone down. | 我让所有人失望了 |
[1:29:55] | Including ourselves. | 也包括我们在内 |
[1:30:24] | 守护天使 抚养中心 青年部 | |
[1:31:07] | And I am walking down the hall way | 当我走过走廊 |
[1:31:08] | and you are in your class. | 你们在教室里上课的时候 |
[1:31:11] | How many of you | 你们中有多少人 |
[1:31:15] | have ever felt the weight pressing down on you? | 曾经感受过紧压在胸口的压力 |
[1:31:23] | I have. | 我感受过 |
[1:31:29] | Everyone? | 每个人都有吗 |
[1:31:32] | Well, Poe wrote about these things over 100 years ago. | 好 爱伦·坡在一百多年前就写到了这种情况 |
[1:31:37] | So as we read, | 随着文章的深入 |
[1:31:41] | we can see that the House of Usher is not merely an old | 我们可以发现厄舍府不只是一座古老的 衰败的 |
[1:31:48] | and crapped castle under its repaire. | 正在整修的城堡 |
[1:31:53] | It is also an state of being. | 更反映出现世的凄凉 |
[1:32:03] | “During the whole of a dull, dark soundless day” | “在那年秋季枯燥 灰暗而瞑寂的” |
[1:32:07] | “In the autumn of that year” | “某个长日里” |
[1:32:09] | “When the clouds hung oppressively low in heaven” | “沉重的云层低悬于天穹之上” |
[1:32:14] | “I have been passing alone on the horse’s back” | “我独自一人策马前行” |
[1:32:18] | “Through the Singularly,dreary tract in the country” | “穿过这片阴沉的 异域般的乡间土地” |
[1:32:22] | “And at length found myself,” | “最终” |
[1:32:23] | “as the shades of the evening drew on” | “当夜幕缓缓降临的时候” |
[1:32:26] | “Within the view of melancholy House of Usher” | “厄舍府清冷的景色展现在我眼前” |
[1:32:31] | “I know not how it was” | “我未曾目睹它过往的模样” |
[1:32:34] | “But with the first glimpse of the building” | “但仅凭方才的一瞥” |
[1:32:37] | “A sense of insufferable gloom pervaded my spirit” | “某种难以忍受的阴郁便浸透了我的内心” |
[1:32:42] | “I looked upon some blank scape for domain” | “我望着宅邸周围稀疏的景物” |
[1:32:45] | “Upon the bleak walls,upon the white trunks of decayed trees” | “围墙荒芜 衰败的树遍体透着白色” |
[1:32:51] | “With the utter depression souls” | “我的灵魂失语了” |
[1:32:55] | “There was an iceness” | “我的心在冷却” |
[1:33:00] | “A sinking” | “下沉” |
[1:33:04] | “A sickening of the heart” | “显出疲软的病态” |