英文名称:Chappie
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Historically, when we look at evolution, | 纵观历史 追溯其发展过程 |
[00:46] | it’s not surprising that Chappie’s left turn happened. | 查派取得现在的成就是理所当然的 |
[00:46] | 内森·史密斯 记者 《纽约哨兵报》 | |
[00:51] | It’s too early to tell how this is all going to play out. | 这一切将会如何发展 现在说还为时过早 |
[00:56] | I didn’t believe this would happen in my lifetime, | 我曾经不相信这会在我的时代发生 |
[00:56] | 威廉·罗伯茨 认知科学家 麻省理工学院 | |
[00:58] | but it is happening. | 但它确实发生了 |
[01:04] | Downtown Johannesburg. | 约翰内斯堡市中心 |
[01:05] | It’s a dangerous city. | 这是一座危险的城市 |
[01:07] | Each day, more than 300 murders | 每天有超过三百起 |
[01:09] | and violent attacks take place here. | 谋杀以及暴力袭击在此发生 |
[01:15] | Two officers have been killed, three others have been taken to the hospital. | 两名警员被杀 另有三名被送往医院 |
[01:18] | A bloody end to a shoot-out between cops and robbers. | 警察和强盗的枪战已流血结尾 |
[01:22] | Another man in blue dead. | 又有一名警员牺牲 |
[01:26] | Today, we usher in a new day. | 今天 我们在这里迎接新的一天 |
[01:30] | One that represents the end of crime. | 这一天代表着犯罪的终结 |
[01:33] | Move in. Lock on target. Fire! Fire! | 前进 锁定目标 开火 |
[01:35] | The end of corruption. | 腐败的终结 |
[01:38] | Go! Go! Up against the wall! | 冲 起立靠墙 |
[01:41] | On the ground. | 趴下 |
[01:42] | All targets neutralized. | 目标已被制伏 |
[01:45] | And the start of the rebirth of our city! | 以及我们城市的重生 |
[01:50] | Welcome to the world’s first robotic police force. | 热烈欢迎世界首支机器人警队 |
[02:06] | Johannesburg, South Africa, | 南非的约翰内斯堡 |
[02:07] | became the focus of the world in 2016 | 在部署世界上第一支 |
[02:10] | with the deployment of the planet’s | 全机器人警察队伍之后 |
[02:12] | first all-robotic police units. | 成为2016年世界的焦点 |
[02:14] | Crime levels plummeted, and Tetravaal stock skyrocketed. | 犯罪率急转直下 而特拉华尔股价飙升 |
[02:19] | Certain parts are brought in from China, | 部分部件来自中国 |
[02:21] | but all of the robots are assembled right here in South Africa. | 但所有机器人都在南非本地组装 |
[02:25] | The biggest fear of the population expressed was the vulnerability to hacking. | 公众最大的担心是这些机器人易受到黑客攻击 |
[02:29] | Tetravaal assures this is not something to worry about | 特拉华尔称其有着无懈可击的密匙系统 |
[02:32] | with their bulletproof guardkey system. | 这些担心是不必要的 |
[02:35] | A system which allows them and only them | 这个系统允许他们且只有他们 |
[02:36] | to update software on the robots. | 能够更新机器人的软件 |
[02:40] | Before the success of the ubiquitous | 在现行人型机器人警察 |
[02:41] | human-sized police robots, | 取得成功之前 |
[02:43] | there was a bigger bad boy on the block: The Moose. | 还有一个更大型的机器人在售 叫做穆斯 |
[02:46] | Vincent Moore is a weapons designer and a former soldier. | 文森特·摩尔是武器设计者也是老兵 |
[02:50] | He has a fundamental spiritual issue with artificial intelligence. | 他是人工智能的坚决反对者 |
[02:54] | I have a robot that is indestructible. | 我的机器人无懈可击 |
[02:56] | It is operated by a thinking, adaptable, | 它由一名理性的 有适应能力的 |
[03:00] | humane, moral human being. | 仁慈的 有道德的人操作 |
[03:03] | The hyper advanced neural transmitter converts | 超高级的神经递质将人类操作员的思维 |
[03:07] | the human operator’s thoughts into the robot’s actions. | 转换为机器人的行动 |
[03:09] | A departure from the AI that governs the Scouts. | 这与控制哨兵的人工智能大相径庭 |
[03:13] | Now with interest from the U.S., China and North Korea, | 随着来自美国 中国和朝鲜的关注 |
[03:16] | the Scouts’ creator, Deon Wilson, sees a rich future. | 哨兵的创造者 迪昂·威尔逊 有着美好的前景 |
[03:19] | What really interests me is high-level AI. | 让我感兴趣的是高级人工智能 |
[03:23] | True intelligence. A machine that can think and feel. | 真正的智能化 能够思考和感觉的机器 |
[03:27] | Is that the mandate at Tetravaal? | 那是特拉华尔的要求吗 |
[03:29] | To take that evolutionary step forward | 让发展更近一步 |
[03:31] | and build something truly alive? | 造出真正活着的机器人 |
[03:40] | Scout 22 arriving now at maintenance bay 6. | 哨兵22号现在到达6号维修港 |
[03:43] | – Team 1, off deck. – Hurry. Open it up. | -一队快过来 -快打开 |
[03:45] | – Let’s get him out. – Load it up! | -把它抬出来 -装上车 |
[03:47] | – He’s pretty banged up. – Oh, my god. | -它被损坏的很严重 -天哪 |
[03:49] | – Come on! – Ready to go. | -快点 -准备好出发 |
[03:57] | Oh, Chris sakes. | 天哪 |
[04:00] | See this 22? Luck of the draw. | 看这个22号 全靠运气啊 |
[04:02] | They used him as a speed bump. | 他们把它当减速带用 |
[04:04] | Look at this. It’s like he’s cursed or something. | 看这儿 跟它被诅咒了一样 |
[04:07] | Every time he goes out. Now, yeah, it’s his ear. | 每次它出去都这样 现在是耳朵的问题 |
[04:10] | Antenna, right. Can we switch this out? | 安特那 能把这个关一下吗 |
[04:13] | Check that circuit again. | 再检查一下电路 |
[04:15] | Terminal on 7 and 7a. | 7号以及7a终端 |
[04:22] | Reports of gunfire in sections 5, 7 and 8. | 在5 7 8区有交火 |
[04:26] | Okay, fire it up. | 好了 试一下 |
[04:27] | Police request all available Scouts to be mobilized immediately. | 警方要求立刻调用所有可用哨兵 |
[04:39] | Destination or task. | 目的地或任务是什么 |
[04:41] | Helipad. Yeah? | 直升机场 |
[04:45] | Hey, 22, just watch yourself this time, eh? | 22号 这次要保重 知道吗 |
[04:49] | Affirmative. | 收到 |
[05:01] | – We’re in shit! – Duh, we are in shit, Amerika! | -我们麻烦大了 -是啊 麻烦大了 阿美莉卡 |
[05:04] | I said it was a bad deal. | 我说了那是笔糟糕的交易 |
[05:06] | – I said it over and over. – Everybody, just chill! | -我说了很多很多次 -大家冷静 |
[05:08] | Yes, we have a problem. And, yes, I’m gonna solve it! | 是的 我们有麻烦了 但我会解决的 |
[05:11] | Command, we are searching for suspects | 我们在搜寻嫌犯 |
[05:14] | driving a gray vehicle. | 驾驶一辆灰色汽车 |
[05:20] | Hey. They’re here! | 他们来了 |
[05:32] | – What’s up with this shit? – He looks pissed. | -这混蛋怎么了 -他看起来很生气 |
[05:37] | Hippo. | 希波 |
[05:41] | Listen, some shit went down. | 听着 发生了一些事 |
[05:43] | Wasn’t our fault. | 不是我们的错 |
[05:44] | Your weapon. | 交出武器 |
[05:46] | Fuck’s sakes. | 该死的 |
[05:48] | And your keys. | 钥匙也交出来 |
[05:51] | Come on. | 快点 |
[05:52] | Open the back. | 打开后门 |
[06:04] | We’re lucky to be alive, Hippo. | 我们能活着就很幸运了 希波 |
[06:08] | Ninja. | 忍者 |
[06:10] | You know there’s no way out of this. | 你知道你躲不过去 |
[06:13] | There’s always a way. Name your price. We’ll sort you out. | 总有办法的 开个价 我们会处理的 |
[06:16] | My price | 我的价就是 |
[06:18] | is 20 million. | 两千万 |
[06:20] | – Come on, man. Ridiculous. – What the fuck? | -得了吧伙计 那太可笑了 -他妈的 |
[06:22] | Fuck I’m gonna pay that back, dude? | 我他妈去哪儿弄那么多钱 伙计 |
[06:24] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[06:26] | – Now, get on your fucking knees! – Okay, okay, okay. | -给我跪下 -好的好的 |
[06:31] | You owe me | 你欠我 |
[06:33] | 20 million. Say it. | 两千万 快说 |
[06:35] | I owe you 20 million. | 我欠你两千万 |
[06:41] | – Pitbull. Pitbull! – Get back! | -斗牛 斗牛 -退后 |
[06:43] | – Get back! – Jesus Christ, Hippo. | -退后 -上帝啊 希波 |
[06:46] | Seven days. | 给你七天时间 |
[06:47] | You’ve got seven days. | 你有七天时间 |
[06:49] | Droids! Droids! | 机器人 机器人 |
[06:52] | You were followed! | 你们被跟踪了 |
[06:56] | – Get behind the wall! – Yo-landi, get in the Van. | -躲到墙后去 -尤兰迪 快上车 |
[06:59] | – Let’s go! – Get in! | -快走 -上车 |
[07:00] | Hit the explosives! | 引爆炸药 |
[07:04] | They detonated some explosive. | 他们引爆了一些炸药 |
[07:06] | Shit! Droids! | 该死 机器人 |
[07:07] | Can’t get a clear shot. Touching down. | 射击视野不清晰 准备着陆 |
[07:10] | Moving out. | 行动 |
[07:17] | Who took the keys? | 谁拿了钥匙 |
[07:18] | You gave it to that guy! | 你给了那个人 |
[07:20] | Human officers are on the ground. | 人类警员已着陆 |
[07:22] | Let’s go! Let’s move! | 走 行动 |
[07:30] | Move out! | 行动 |
[07:34] | Move out, 22. Go, go, go! | 行动 22号 快上 |
[07:36] | Drop your weapons. You are under arrest. | 放下武器 你们被逮捕了 |
[07:43] | Break right! Go, go, go! | 向右突破 快上 |
[07:47] | Come on. Where are the keys? | 拜托 钥匙在哪儿 |
[07:50] | Cue, on my left! | 左边掩护 |
[07:51] | Kill these cops! Move! Get back! | 杀了这些警察 快撤 |
[07:59] | Yes, yes. | 好了 好了 |
[08:01] | Drop your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[08:04] | Go! | 上 |
[08:07] | Hey, puss! I need my keys, please! | 混蛋 把钥匙给我啊 |
[08:10] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[08:14] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[08:15] | – Drop your weapon! – Fuck you! | -放下武器 -去你妈的 |
[08:24] | Come on. | 快 |
[08:27] | For sure. | 当然了 |
[08:41] | Shit! They hit the rotor. We need to touch down. | 该死 他们打中了螺旋桨 我们需要着陆 |
[08:46] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[08:48] | 22, going in. | 22号 进入 |
[09:12] | Droid 22 is down, sir. | 机器人22号被消灭了 长官 |
[09:15] | Bravo 1! We need backup! | B1 我们需要支援 |
[09:16] | Copy that. We’re sending droids to your position. | 收到 我们正派机器人去 |
[09:19] | Amerika! Amerika! | 阿美莉卡 阿美莉卡 |
[09:22] | – I’ve got the keys! – Your keys. | -我找到钥匙了 -有钥匙了 |
[09:23] | Hey, Landi, he’s got the keys! Let’s go! | 兰迪 他找到钥匙了 我们走 |
[09:29] | Get out of the vehicle. | 下车 |
[09:32] | Go! | 快走 |
[09:36] | Do not run. | 不要逃跑 |
[09:41] | – Are you okay? – I’m not okay! I’m hit! | -你还好吗 -我不好 我中枪了 |
[09:50] | Scout 22 is non-responsive. Send an evac team. | 哨兵22号没有回应 派出救援小组 |
[09:55] | Yet another victory for the robotic police force. | 这是机器人警察的又一次胜利 |
[09:58] | This marks the 30th large-scale crime ring smashed this year. | 这是今年捣毁的第三十个大型犯罪团伙 |
[10:02] | – Good morning, Deon. – Good morning. | -早上好 迪昂 -早上好 |
[10:06] | People, | 各位 |
[10:07] | if I may have your attention, please. | 请大家注意 |
[10:10] | The police chief just called me | 警察局长刚打电话给我 |
[10:12] | to place an order for another 100 Scouts. | 再次订购一百台哨兵 |
[10:16] | This is very, very good news. | 这是非常好的消息 |
[10:19] | – Way to go! – Deon. | -太棒了 -迪昂 |
[10:20] | Nice job! | 干得漂亮 |
[10:22] | – Well done, dude. – Well done. | -太棒了 伙计 -太棒了 |
[10:24] | – Congrats, D. – Thank you, man. | -恭喜啊 迪昂 -谢谢你 |
[10:25] | – Well done, Deon. – Great. | -太棒了 迪昂 -太棒了 |
[10:27] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. Thank you. | -恭喜了 -谢谢 谢谢你 |
[10:30] | – I appreciate it. – Nice job, buddy. | -非常感谢 -干得不错 伙计 |
[10:31] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你 我不可能做到 |
[10:33] | I know. | 彼此彼此 |
[10:35] | – Congrats. You’re awesome. – Nice job, mate! | -恭喜 你太棒了 -干得漂亮 伙计 |
[10:43] | Is this the “I feel sorry for Vincent” call? | 你打来是要说”我为文森特感到难过”吗 |
[10:46] | – Don’t worry, Vince. – Well, I am worried. | -别担心 文斯 -我确实担心 |
[10:48] | Well, look, | 听着 |
[10:49] | we have one more stab with the police. | 我们跟警局还有一次机会 |
[10:52] | Try to get those costs down. | 试着让成本低一些 |
[10:53] | Try to think positive, okay? | 往积极方面想 好吗 |
[10:56] | – Chin up. – Kind of hard | -振作起来 -你一直 |
[10:58] | when you keep cutting my funding. | 减少我的资金要振作很难啊 |
[10:59] | 20% this year, 25% last year. | 今年减少20% 去年25% |
[11:02] | I’ve got work to do on the Moose. | 穆斯上还有很多工作要完成 |
[11:04] | The threat detection is still in its elemental phase. | 危险探测系统还在原始阶段 |
[11:07] | Threat detection is completely superfluous. | 危险探测是完全不必要的 |
[11:09] | The operator detects the threat. | 操作人员监测到危险 |
[11:11] | Then we send the Moose out. | 之后我们派出穆斯 |
[11:13] | Enough already. | 这已足够 |
[11:16] | Cut. Not add. | 减少 而不是增加 |
[11:18] | – Okay? – Yeah. I’m on it. | -明白吗 -我明白了 |
[11:21] | Deon Wilson to the workshop, please. | 迪昂·威尔逊请到车间 |
[11:23] | I need to go. I’ll talk to you in a bit. | 我得走了 一会儿再说 |
[11:33] | It’s my little boy in again, eh? | 又是我的老朋友来了吗 |
[11:35] | Fucking surprise, surprise. | 真他妈惊喜啊 惊喜 |
[11:37] | Every time. He’s a bullet magnet. | 每次都这样 它简直是在吸子弹 |
[11:39] | What’s going on, guys? | 出什么事了 伙计们 |
[11:40] | Here’s the report. It’s 22. Again. | 这是报告 又是22号 |
[11:42] | RPG, direct to the chest. | 火箭弹 直中胸口 |
[11:44] | See a lot of the internals got damaged. | 内部受损严重 |
[11:47] | Brain architecture’s still intact. | 脑部结构还很完整 |
[11:49] | Regardless, it’s a write-off. | 无所谓了 这得废弃了 |
[11:51] | Okay, let’s salvage the CPU. | 好了 回收CPU |
[11:54] | We could try to cut the battery out. | 也可以尝试把电池取出 |
[11:55] | It’s still fully charged, still stable. | 它仍是充满电的 很稳定 |
[11:57] | No, not worth the effort. | 不用了 不值得 |
[11:58] | Droid 22 written off. | 销毁22号机器人 |
[12:00] | Crush the chassis and recycle the alloys. Yeah? | 销毁框架 回收合金 好吗 |
[12:02] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢你 |
[12:12] | Easy, easy, easy. | 轻点 轻点 |
[12:14] | Come, come, come. Into the lair. | 快 快 快点儿进去 |
[12:16] | – Careful, man. – We need to stitch his shit up. | -小心点儿 -我们得把他的伤口缝上 |
[12:29] | You think you got away? | 你以为你逃脱了吗 |
[12:31] | No, I didn’t think that, Hippo. | 不 我没那样想 希波 |
[12:33] | You think you don’t owe me this money anymore? | 你以为你不再欠我钱了是吗 |
[12:35] | Because you think I’m in a prison or what? | 因为你觉得我一定进监狱是吗 |
[12:37] | We’ll get your money. | 我们会还你钱的 |
[12:38] | Maybe I come to your secret place in Soweto. | 也许我该去你在索韦托的藏身之地 |
[12:41] | I come there with the fellows. | 我跟我的人一起去 |
[12:44] | I take what I want. | 拿我想拿的一切 |
[12:46] | It’s cool. One week. | 没问题的 一周 |
[12:47] | Seven days! | 七天 |
[12:53] | – They didn’t catch that puss. – What? | -他们没抓到那个混蛋 -什么 |
[12:55] | He knows where we live. | 他知道我们住在哪儿 |
[12:56] | He says we get a week to come up with his money. | 他说给我们一周时间凑钱 |
[12:58] | How are we gonna do that? Come on, that’s ridiculous. | 我们怎么能做到 拜托 那太蠢了 |
[13:02] | We need one final job. | 我们得干最后一票 |
[13:04] | I’m talking about serious cash. | 这次可不是小钱 |
[13:08] | Five hundred million rand. Okay? | 价值五亿兰特 知道吗 |
[13:10] | We pay that animal. We pocket the rest. | 我们还清那混蛋的钱 留下剩下的 |
[13:14] | And we get out while we still can. Boom. | 在能脱身的时候脱身 就这样 |
[13:17] | What are you getting on about, a bank job? | 你是在说什么 抢银行吗 |
[13:19] | No. | 不 |
[13:21] | – Cash in transit. – What? | -在运送中的现金 -什么 |
[13:23] | – That’s what? – A heist, Yo-landi. | -那是什么 -抢劫啊 尤兰迪 |
[13:24] | If we do a heist, the droids are gonna come down on our asses, okay? | 如果抢劫 机器人会追着我们不放 |
[13:27] | They’ll hit us harder. It’s true. | 它们的火力更强 真的 |
[13:29] | Guys, we need, like, a remote. | 伙计们 我们需要 一个遥控器 |
[13:32] | – Like a switch. – What? Excuse me? | -就像开关一样 -你说什么 |
[13:34] | Okay, the robots are like machines, right? | 机器人就像机器一样 对吗 |
[13:39] | Like a TV. | 像电视一样 |
[13:40] | So if we had a remote to switch it off… | 所以如果我们有遥控器能把它关掉 |
[13:43] | – That’s brilliant. – We need to find the guy | -好主意 -我们得找到 |
[13:46] | who makes the robots and steal his remotes. | 制作机器人的那个人 并偷走他的遥控器 |
[14:00] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 |
[14:01] | Hello, Deon. Welcome home. | 你好 迪昂 欢迎回家 |
[14:04] | – Have you been a good boy today? – Yes, Deon. | -你今天乖吗 -当然了 迪昂 |
[14:07] | – Yeah? Did you clean my room? – Your room has been sterilized. | -是吗 打扫我的房间了吗 -你的房间已消毒 |
[14:10] | Nice. | 太棒了 |
[14:12] | Are you working on your | 今晚你要继续进行 |
[14:14] | artificial intelligence program tonight? | 人工智能的项目吗 |
[14:16] | – Yes. – I will activate the kettle. | -是的 -我去打开烧水壶 |
[14:23] | Okay. Um… | 好了 |
[14:25] | Hello again. | 你好 |
[14:26] | So it’s day 944. | 这是第944天 |
[14:29] | I’m extremely close now. | 我已经非常接近成功了 |
[14:31] | There’s always chance of error, I’m aware of this. | 总是有错误的风险 这我明白 |
[14:34] | But statistically speaking, I think I might be on track. | 但从数据上来看 我想我已经进入正轨 |
[14:38] | I have several terabytes of compiling and coding to do | 我还有几兆兆字节需要编译编码 |
[14:41] | and then we shall see. | 之后我们再看结果 |
[14:43] | All right? See you in a bit. | 就这样吧 一会儿见 |
[14:51] | – Look. That’s the motherfucker. – Him? | -看 这就是那个混蛋 -他吗 |
[14:55] | Dude, it’s gonna be so easy. | 这一票一定非常容易 |
[14:59] | We need those remotes, my man. | 我们需要那些遥控器 伙计 |
[15:01] | We need those remotes. | 我们需要遥控器 |
[15:06] | Red Bull! | 给我红牛 |
[15:07] | Yes, Deon. | 是的 迪昂 |
[15:10] | Red Bull. | 红牛 |
[15:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:38] | Come on. | 加油 |
[15:45] | What if you change the…? | 如果改变… |
[16:12] | – It’s stable. – Is everything okay? | -它稳定了 -一切都好吗 |
[16:18] | It’s stable. | 它稳定了 |
[16:21] | My god. | 上帝啊 |
[16:22] | I think I’ve cracked it. | 我想我成功了 |
[16:24] | Of course, to really know, | 当然 要确定 |
[16:25] | I must test it on a live system. | 我必须在现行系统上测试 |
[16:28] | I must test it. | 我必须测试一下 |
[16:39] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:41] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉抱歉 |
[16:47] | – Hey. Where’s the Scout? – How’s it, sir? What? | -那个哨兵在哪儿 -有事吗 什么 |
[16:50] | The Scout, man, 22 for demolition. | 哨兵 22号 要销毁的那个 |
[16:53] | Guys are prepping the compactor. | 他们正在准备捣碎 |
[16:54] | – It goes in soon. – Oh, thank god. Um… | -很快就可以开始销毁了 -太好了 |
[16:57] | – don’t destroy it yet, okay? – Ja, sure. | -先别毁了他 好吗 -没问题 |
[17:00] | Just wait for me to tell you what to do, but don’t destroy it, okay? | 等我的回话 但先别毁了它 好吗 |
[17:04] | – Hello, ma’am. – Morning, Deon. | -你好 女士 -早上好 迪昂 |
[17:08] | All right. Let’s have it. | 好了 说吧 |
[17:10] | – What are you proposing now? – Ma’am, I think I’ve cracked it. | -你有什么想法 -我想我成功了 |
[17:14] | The world’s first proper, full artificial intelligence. | 世界上唯一一个像样的完全的人工智能 |
[17:18] | This is a computer system that might be smarter than a human. | 这是一个可能比人类还聪明的电脑系统 |
[17:21] | I could show it a piece of art, | 我可以给它展示一幅画 |
[17:23] | and this thing, this being, could judge that art. | 这个东西 这个系统可以评价那幅画 |
[17:27] | It could decide if it liked it. | 它能判断自己是否喜欢 |
[17:31] | It could write music and poetry. | 它可以谱写音乐作出诗篇 |
[17:34] | Okay. Stop. | 好了 停下 |
[17:35] | Please, Deon. | 拜托 迪昂 |
[17:37] | Do you realize you just came | 你有没有意识到你是在向 |
[17:39] | to the CEO of a publicly-traded weapons corporation | 一家上市武器公司的首席执行官 |
[17:42] | and pitched a robot that can write poems? | 推销一个能写诗的机器人 |
[17:45] | Well, if you just let me explain… | 如果您能听我解释 |
[17:48] | Deon, Tetravaal is very happy with you. | 迪昂 特拉华尔很高兴有你这样的雇员 |
[17:52] | The Scouts are a huge success. | 哨兵非常成功 |
[17:54] | Ma’am, look, it won’t cost you anything. | 听着 这不会花费您一分钱 |
[17:57] | A droid downstairs was written off yesterday, | 楼下有一台昨天要销毁的机器人 |
[17:59] | smashed beyond repair. | 已经无法再修复了 |
[18:01] | Let me install this on it. | 请让我把这个安装上 |
[18:03] | – Please just let me test it. – No. No, I’m sorry, Deon. | -拜托让我试一下 -不 很抱歉 迪昂 |
[18:06] | You know how insurance works for those, | 你知道这一类的保险要求 |
[18:09] | all the red tape and the paperwork. | 所有繁琐的程序还有书面报告 |
[18:11] | Thank you for your time. | 非常感谢您能抽出时间 |
[18:21] | All new employees, | 所有新进雇员 |
[18:23] | please report to human resources for orientation. | 请向人力资源部报道进行入职培训 |
[18:31] | Shit. | 该死 |
[18:33] | Hey, Bill. | 嘿 比尔 |
[18:38] | 创造生活 不要让生活控制你 | |
[18:45] | 第945天 早上6点 D.Wilson 首席开发人员 | |
[18:53] | Attention. Attention. | 各部门注意 各部门注意 |
[18:55] | Remember to have your security pass visible at all times. | 请将您的安全通行证放在醒目位置 |
[19:00] | Hey. Can you give me a hand over here? | 能帮下忙吗 |
[19:33] | Come on. Come on. | 快点快点 |
[19:37] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:52] | Yep. Showtime. | 好戏开场 |
[20:07] | What’s up, homes? | 怎么样啊伙计 |
[20:12] | Please! Hey, what is it? | 拜托 有什么事吗 |
[20:15] | This is you getting hijacked, my friend. | 你被打劫了 我的朋友 |
[20:17] | Welcome to Joburg. | 欢迎来约堡 |
[20:22] | And these are all part of what makes the Moose unique | 这些就是让穆斯很特别的地方 |
[20:25] | and I think perfect for you at the police department. | 并且我认为非常适合您的警察部门 |
[20:28] | The strategic ability to neutralize the enemy’s targets. | 具有压制敌人目标的战略能力 |
[20:31] | High-value targets: radar installations, | 重要目标 比如雷达装置 |
[20:34] | aircraft, fuel storage locations. | 飞行器 燃料储存地 |
[20:36] | – Aircraft? – Yes, sir. | -飞行器吗 -是的长官 |
[20:40] | We’re taking out an enemy’s aircraft? | 我们要消灭敌人的飞行器吗 |
[20:42] | We are talking about urban crimes here? | 我们要面对的是城市犯罪 |
[20:44] | You know, muggings, carjackings, loitering. | 行凶抢劫 劫车 游荡罪等 |
[20:47] | I’m talking all kinds of targets, sir. Low to high. | 我考虑的是所有的目标 长官 从低到高 |
[20:50] | I do believe you need a weapons platform | 我认为您需要一个能够 |
[20:53] | that can fire high-explosive warheads with precision and reliability. | 精准并可靠地发射高爆性弹头的武器平台 |
[20:56] | And might I add, sir, | 请容我补充 长官 |
[20:58] | all under the control of a human operator. | 这一切都在将人类操作员的掌控之下 |
[21:00] | Look, Miss Bradley, | 听着 布拉德利小姐 |
[21:02] | the police force is very happy with the Scouts. | 警察部门对哨兵非常满意 |
[21:05] | Very, very happy. | 非常非常满意 |
[21:06] | – We just ordered new droids. – Thank you. | -我们刚订购了新的机器人 -谢谢您 |
[21:09] | We’ve been very successful at bringing down crime. | 并且很成功地降低了犯罪率 |
[21:12] | But this? No, we don’t want this. | 但这个家伙 我们不需要 |
[21:14] | I mean, look at it. It’s overkill. | 你看看 这完全是过度杀戮 |
[21:15] | It’s expensive, it’s big, and it’s ugly. | 昂贵 笨重 还很丑 |
[21:18] | It’ll have to get a hell of a lot worse for us | 情况得比现在糟得更多 |
[21:20] | to even consider this. | 我们才会考虑这个 |
[21:23] | A hell of a lot worse. | 更为糟糕 |
[21:25] | No, I think we’re done here. | 我想就这样吧 |
[21:27] | Well, thank you, Commissioner Steenkamp. | 非常感谢 斯蒂坎普局长 |
[21:30] | We’ll get you those Scouts. | 我们马上给您送那批哨兵 |
[21:55] | Wakey, wakey. | 快醒醒 |
[22:00] | Please. Please, I don’t have much money. | 求你了 求你了 我没多少钱 |
[22:03] | Shut up. I don’t want your money. | 闭嘴 我不想要你的钱 |
[22:05] | We know who you are, my friend. | 我们知道你是谁 我的朋友 |
[22:07] | We know you make the robots. | 我们知道你做机器人 |
[22:09] | No, there must be a mistake. | 不 你们肯定弄错了 |
[22:11] | I mean… | 这事 |
[22:13] | Stop playing dumb with us! | 别跟我们装傻了 |
[22:16] | We know you have some kind of TV remote thing | 我们知道你有什么电视遥控之类的东西 |
[22:18] | to switch those robots off. | 可以把这些机器人关掉 |
[22:20] | – Excuse me? – It’s a machine. | -你说什么啊 -它是个机器 |
[22:22] | It’s got an on-off switch. | 肯定就有开关 |
[22:24] | – Maybe there’s remote in the van. – Ja, check the van. Amerika. | -也许车里就有遥控 -去查查货车 阿美莉卡 |
[22:27] | – Cut his feet off. – That’s a good idea. | -把他的脚剁下来 -好主意 |
[22:29] | – No, no, no! No, please! Help! – Yo, man, that’s a good idea. | -不不不求你 救命啊 -哥们 这是好主意 |
[22:33] | We cut your feet off, you can get yourself a nice, funky wheelchair. | 把脚剁下来你就可以给自己弄台辆椅坐了 |
[22:36] | No, please listen. You cannot switch them off. | 听我说 他们关不掉的 |
[22:39] | Bullshit! It’s a machine. | 胡扯 它们是机器 |
[22:40] | They have a firmware lock. They’re always on. | 它们装着固件锁 一直处于开机状态 |
[22:43] | – Just shoot him, man. – Please! Please, don’t! No! | -打死他吧 -求你 求你 不要啊 |
[22:46] | Yo! | 嘿 |
[22:48] | Y’all gotta see this. | 你们一定得过来看看 |
[22:53] | Jesus Christ. | 我的神啊 |
[22:56] | He managed to turn this one off. | 这个他不就关掉了吗 |
[22:58] | There’s legs and shit all over the place. | 到处都是胳膊腿什么的 |
[23:01] | Was he gonna build it or something? | 他是正要组装吗 |
[23:03] | You know what? | 你们说 |
[23:05] | What if we get him to program this bad boy to fight for us? | 要是能让他改编这个坏小子为我们做事多好 |
[23:08] | Like an indestructible robot gangsta, number one, son. | 黑帮终结者一号 哥们儿 |
[23:14] | Listen, my friend, we know about your little buddy | 哥们儿 我们已经知道货车后面你想要 |
[23:17] | in the back of the van you’re trying to hide from us. | 藏着不告诉我们的小伙伴了 |
[23:19] | I wasn’t hiding anything. | 我没想藏什么 |
[23:21] | Either you reprogram that robot in the van to work for us, | 要么你改编货车机器人的程序为我们服务 |
[23:25] | or we fucking shoot you right now. | 要么我们现在就杀了你 |
[23:27] | What do you mean exactly, “Reprogram him”? | 你什么意思 改编程序 |
[23:29] | – Don’t play dumb! – Dude, you know exactly what we mean. | -别装傻 -哥们 你知道我们什么意思 |
[23:32] | Turn that robot into the illest gangsta on the block. | 把那个机器人变成史上最霸道的小混混 |
[23:35] | We use him to make some moves and make some real money. | 我们用他干几票赚点钱 |
[23:39] | The one in my van is a test. | 我车里的那个是个实验品 |
[23:43] | It’s never been tried, but if it works, you can | 虽然还没试运行过 但如果成功 |
[23:46] | train him to do what you want I swear. | 你就可以训练他做任何事 我发誓 |
[23:48] | What do you mean, “If it works”? | 什么叫如果成功 |
[23:50] | It’s a new project I’m working on. | 这是我在研究的一个新项目 |
[23:52] | It makes the robot have a mind like a human. | 让机器人有人类一样的思想 |
[23:54] | But it’s like a child in the beginning. | 但还是像初生的孩子 |
[23:57] | Like a human baby, but smarter. | 像个婴儿 但比婴儿聪明 |
[23:59] | Its AI is capable of learning much faster than any organic intelligence. | 人工智能能让它比任何生物学习都快 |
[24:03] | – But it would have to be taught. – Well, how long will that take? | -但它需要人教 -需要多久 |
[24:05] | – I don’t know! It’s untested. – Enough. | -我不知道 还未试运行过呢 -够了 |
[24:07] | Look, this is your only option! I created them, I’m telling you: | 这是你们唯一的选择 它们是我造的 我向你保证 |
[24:10] | You cannot switch them off and you cannot hack the other ones. | 它们无法关闭 你也无法入侵其它的 |
[24:13] | Please, I don’t wanna die. | 求你 我不想死 |
[24:28] | It’s just plug and play. Quick release. Snap on and snap off. | 插上运行一下就好 快速断路 开关一下 |
[24:33] | Why is this one’s legs off? | 它的腿为什么掉了 |
[24:35] | It was scheduled for destruction. | 它本来要被送去销毁了 |
[24:37] | – Why? – Because it’s damaged. | -为什么 -因为它坏了 |
[24:40] | The battery’s fused with the chassis. | 电池和底盘熔在一起了 |
[24:42] | What? | 什么 |
[24:44] | It means you can’t change the battery. | 意思就是没法换电池 |
[24:46] | How long will it last? | 那能撑多久啊 |
[24:49] | Last nearly five days, until the battery dies. | 大概撑五天吧 直到电池没电 |
[24:51] | This thing will only run for five days? | 这玩意儿只能用五天啊 |
[24:53] | Roughly, yes. | 大概是的 |
[25:05] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[25:06] | It’s a guard key. You need it to install new software in the drives. | 安全钥匙 有它才能给驱动器上装软件 |
[25:14] | Come on, man. | 快点 哥们儿 |
[25:21] | Remember how I said it has to learn? | 还记得我说它还需要学习吗 |
[25:23] | I have to come back and help to teach it. | 我必须回来 帮你们教它 |
[25:25] | Otherwise, this is pointless. | 否则这也没用 |
[25:27] | Fine. Just switch it on. | 好吧 你赶紧启动吧 |
[25:31] | Switch the thing on now, my friend. | 现在就给我启动 朋友 |
[25:36] | Now! | 启动 |
[25:57] | Give it space. Give it space. | 给它点空间 给它点空间 |
[26:00] | It’s okay. Give it space. | 没事的 给它点空间 |
[26:01] | Please, please, please. Put the gun down. | 拜托拜托 把枪放下 |
[26:05] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[26:07] | Come on. | 过来 |
[26:10] | Hey. Come on out. | 嘿 出来吧 |
[26:12] | Hey, come here. Come here, little buddy. | 过来过来 小家伙 |
[26:15] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[26:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[26:18] | Come… get the fuck out! | 来 赶紧给我出来 |
[26:21] | Please! It doesn’t understand English yet. | 拜托 它还不懂英语呢 |
[26:23] | It doesn’t understand you. | 它听不懂你的话 |
[26:25] | You gave me a retarded robot? | 你就给了我一个弱智机器人 |
[26:27] | You’re scaring it. | 你吓到它了 |
[26:29] | Just go in the kitchen. | 你去厨房吧 |
[26:32] | Ninjie-Kun, just go in the kitchen. I’ve got this. | 忍者昆 去厨房啦 这事我来处理 |
[26:36] | I’ll get it. Just go get a beer or something. | 我会处理的 你去喝杯啤酒什么的 |
[26:41] | Hey. Come on. | 嘿 出来吧 |
[26:44] | Come on. | 快来 |
[26:46] | Can he not understand me? | 他听不懂我的话吗 |
[26:48] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[26:50] | Yo, computer boy. | 嘿 电脑小子 |
[26:51] | Can he understand me when I speak? | 我说话它能听懂吗 |
[26:55] | No. No, not yet. | 不 还不行 |
[26:56] | Soon. | 但快了 |
[26:59] | Hey. It’s okay. | 嘿 没事的 |
[27:02] | – Come. – Come on. | -过来 -出来吧 |
[27:04] | – Come out. – That’s it. | -出来 -这就对了 |
[27:06] | – Here we go. Come. – Come on. | -没错 来 -过来 |
[27:08] | Come. No one’s gonna hurt you. | 来吧 没人会伤害你的 |
[27:10] | See? That’s it. | 看 这就对了 |
[27:12] | Come. | 来 |
[27:14] | Come. | 过来 |
[27:16] | That’s good. | 好的 |
[27:17] | That’s good. Come. | 好的 过来 |
[27:19] | I know you don’t understand, but it’s okay. | 我知道你听不懂 没关系的 |
[27:21] | Come. Here we go. | 来 好的 |
[27:26] | – It’s okay. – It’s some crazy shit, eh? | -没事的 -真是疯狂啊 |
[27:35] | You want that? | 你想要这个 |
[27:37] | You like that? | 你喜欢这个吗 |
[27:45] | He’s so cute. | 他好可爱 |
[27:47] | Like a baby, eh? | 像个婴儿 |
[27:51] | That’s a watch. | 这是手表 |
[27:52] | That’s a watch. | 这是手表 |
[28:00] | Watch. | 手表 |
[28:04] | Watch. | 手表 |
[28:08] | – That’s amazing. – Watch. | -这太神奇了 -手表 |
[28:10] | Oh. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[28:11] | I’m just gonna get one more thing. | 我去取样东西 |
[28:21] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[28:22] | – Hey. – It’s okay. | -嘿 -没事的 |
[28:29] | What’s this? Hey, look at this. | 这是什么 看这个 |
[28:33] | Look at this. Listen. | 看这个 听 |
[28:39] | That’s a chicken. | 这是鸡 |
[28:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:45] | Chicken. | 鸡 |
[28:49] | Chicken. | 鸡 |
[28:55] | Yo-lan-di. | 尤兰迪 |
[28:59] | Yo-lan-di. | 尤兰迪 |
[29:01] | Ja, good. | 没错 很好 |
[29:06] | Deon. | 迪昂 |
[29:08] | Deon. | 迪昂 |
[29:12] | You look so happy. | 你看起来好开心 |
[29:14] | Like a little happy chappie. | 像个开心的小家伙 |
[29:17] | That’s it. That’s your name. “Chappie.” | 没错 这就是你的名字了 查派 |
[29:21] | No. No, no, no. No, his name is not… | 不不不 他才不能叫 |
[29:24] | – Chappie. – Ja, I like that. | -查派 -没错 我喜欢这个名字 |
[29:27] | That’s good. | 真好 |
[29:28] | – Chappie. – Okay. | -查派 -好吧 |
[29:29] | – Chicken. – Chicken. Yeah. | -鸡 -鸡 没错 |
[29:33] | What the fuck is this? | 这是在搞什么啊 |
[29:35] | We’re just orienting it. | 我们只是在 调教它 |
[29:37] | Chicken. | 鸡 |
[29:38] | – Come here! – No, no, no. | -给我过来 -别别别 |
[29:40] | Wait! Wait! I need to get the guard key out of his head. | 等等 等等 我得把安全钥匙取出来 |
[29:44] | I’ll orient you if I ever see you again. | 再让我看见你我就调教调教你 |
[29:46] | He’s mine! He’s special. | 他是我的 他很特殊 |
[29:48] | I don’t want any confrontation, okay? But I want to see him tomorrow. You agreed. | 我不想和你吵 但我明天要见他 你答应了的 |
[29:51] | You made an agreement. Let him come train the robot. | 你答应了的 就让他来训练一下机器人吧 |
[29:54] | Please, just let me come and see him like we agreed. Please. | 拜托你遵守诺言让我来看他 求你了 |
[29:58] | Okay, okay. I’m coming back. | 好吧好吧 我会回来的 |
[29:59] | Chappie, I’ll be back! | 查派 我会回来的 |
[30:44] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where are you? | 嘿嘿嘿 你去哪了 |
[30:48] | Where’d you go? | 你跑哪去了 |
[30:52] | What the hell are you up to, Deon? | 你到底要干什么 迪昂 |
[31:09] | What the hell is this? Open. | 这是怎么回事啊 启动 |
[31:14] | “Scout 22, guard key installed.” | 侦查员22号 安全钥匙插入 |
[32:22] | He-man! | 希曼 |
[32:23] | And the masters of the universe! | 宇宙巨人 |
[32:28] | I am Adam, | 我是亚当 |
[32:29] | prince of Eternia and defender | 埃坦尼亚王子 |
[32:31] | of the secrets of Castle Grayskull. | 辉克堡秘密的守护者 |
[32:33] | This is Cinger, | 这是太空虎 |
[32:35] | my fearless friend. | 我最胆大的朋友 |
[32:37] | Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me | 我可以召唤来神秘的魔力 |
[32:40] | the day I held aloft my magic sword and said: | 只要握住魔法之剑大喊一声 |
[32:43] | By the power of Grayskull! | 辉克显灵 |
[32:47] | He-man! | 希曼 |
[32:48] | I have the power! | 希曼来啦 |
[32:56] | Oh, so you watch cartoons? | 你还看开卡通啦 |
[33:01] | No, no, no, my friend. | 不不不 朋友 |
[33:02] | You stay under this roof, you make money for me. | 你住在我家 就得为我赚钱 |
[33:05] | The first thing you do is you get your gun, take it out. | 第一件事就是拔枪 拔出来 |
[33:08] | Then you cock your gun. Now it’s ready to shoot, na? | 然后上膛 这时就可以开枪了 |
[33:11] | Okay, now. Now you choose your target. | 现在选择目标 |
[33:13] | You see I think I wanna shoot that blue bottle, there in the front. | 你看我想打那个蓝色的瓶子 前面那个 |
[33:16] | Have a look. Nice and easy. | 好好看着 很简单的 |
[33:17] | So I aim at the blue bottle, like, there it is. | 然后我瞄准蓝瓶子 这样 |
[33:20] | I’m like, “Okay, and…” | 就这样 瞄准 然后 |
[33:23] | now I’m gonna shoot the green bottle. | 现在我打那个绿瓶子 |
[33:25] | Okay, look, I aim and pow! See? | 看着 瞄准 砰 看到了吗 |
[33:27] | Now I’m gonna shoot the yellow one. | 现在我打那个黄瓶子 |
[33:30] | See, it’s easy. | 看 很简单吧 |
[33:31] | Just aim the gun, and… | 只要把枪瞄准 然后 |
[33:36] | Come here. Come, come, come. | 过来 来来来 |
[33:38] | Come here. Come here. Stand here. Now, listen, take the gun. | 过来过来 站这儿 拿好枪 |
[33:42] | Hold the gun proper… Just straighten your arm. | 好好拿着 胳膊伸直 |
[33:45] | Just hold the fucking gun properly, Chappie. | 给我把枪拿好了 查派 |
[33:48] | Oh. Jesus Christ. Okay. | 我的神呀 好了 |
[33:50] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[33:54] | Oh. Jesus, my bag. | 神呀我的沙袋 |
[33:59] | Don’t drop my gun, Chappie! | 别把枪往地上扔 查派 |
[34:01] | You fucked up my sight. This shit’s expensive. | 你把准镜弄坏了 这很贵的 |
[34:04] | – What are you doing? – Teaching him to shoot. | -你干什么呢 -教他射击 |
[34:07] | You shouldn’t be doing this shit with him yet. | 你不能急着教他这些东西 |
[34:09] | Deon said he has to be orientated first. | 迪昂说了需要先调教好他 |
[34:12] | Okay, you know what? I’m gonna go and get the weed on my own. | 告诉你 我自己去把货弄回来 |
[34:15] | Without the stupid fucking robot. | 不用你的白痴机器人 |
[34:18] | And I’m gonna make all the money | 我会赚到足够的钱 |
[34:20] | so we can buy the explosives to do this heist. | 这样我们才能买够炸药才能去抢劫 |
[34:22] | Or else we’re fucking dead. | 否则我们都得死 |
[34:25] | He’s not stupid. He’s just a kid. | 他不傻 他还小 |
[34:27] | Go do your nails and play hide and seek with your titanium baby! | 去做你的指甲和你的金属宝宝玩捉迷藏去 |
[34:45] | You having a baby, man? | 有孩子啦 哥们儿 |
[34:48] | Still a baby yourself, aren’t you? | 你自己都还没长大呢不是吗 |
[34:49] | Whoa, hey. Whoa. What happened, man? | 嘿 你出什么事啦 哥们儿 |
[34:52] | Jeez. You got a little bit rowdy at the bar with your mates, did you? | 酒吧和哥们儿玩的过火了是不 |
[34:55] | Hey, listen, if you ever wanna come out with me, | 如果你哪天想和我出去 |
[34:57] | you know, go hit the heavy bag at the gym, | 就是 去体育馆玩玩沙袋什么的 |
[34:59] | more than welcome we could nut out a few great moves. | 更欢迎你跟我上手过两招哦 |
[35:01] | I’ll show you how to scrap. Yeah. | 我可以教你怎么打架 |
[35:03] | Always gotta be ready. You know what I’m saying? | 要时刻准备着 懂吗 |
[35:06] | Want in? | 要来吗 |
[35:07] | Thanks for the offer, but I’m good. | 谢谢你的邀请 但是不用了 |
[35:09] | No worries. Well, anytime. | 没事 随时欢迎 |
[35:11] | It’s real cool, man. It’s really cool. | 没事的 哥们 没事 |
[35:15] | Hey, listen, bit of a favor. | 听着 需要你帮个忙 |
[35:17] | Just wanted to borrow the guard key | 就是想用一下安全钥匙 |
[35:19] | so I can check scout security levels with my design. | 想检查一下我设计的侦查安全级别 |
[35:22] | I just wanna make sure that the moose | 只是想确认一下 |
[35:23] | is as secure as the scouts. | 瞄准系统是否精确 |
[35:26] | – Borrow it? – Yeah. | -借用 -是啊 |
[35:27] | Michelle asked me to check on the security, so… | 米歇尔要我去查一下安全性 |
[35:30] | Yeah, just an hour or something. Uh… | 就借一小时左右吧 |
[35:34] | Vincent, you know I can’t do that, right? | 文森特 你知道我不能这么做的对吧 |
[35:36] | There are clear rules about that. | 这是有规定的 |
[35:37] | Blah-blah-blah. | 什么的 |
[35:39] | Mate, don’t be such a wowser. | 哥们儿 别这么古板嘛 |
[35:41] | One engineer to another, asking for the guard key. | 工程师间的 就是借用下安全钥匙嘛 |
[35:44] | “Engineer”? Weren’t you a soldier? | 工程师 你不是个大兵吗 |
[35:47] | – Look, I’m only joking. – That’s funny. Yeah. | -我开玩笑的 -很好笑 |
[35:50] | I’m sorry. You’d have to tell the board of… | 抱歉 你必须向董事会申请 |
[35:52] | I spent two years at DARPA, you whacker. | 我在国防部高级研究计划局待过两年 废物 |
[35:55] | And, yeah, I was sasr, you little stickybeak. | 而且我确实进过特种空勤团 榆木脑袋 |
[36:01] | You’re making me as cross as a frog in a sock, mate. | 你让我很生气 哥们儿 |
[36:04] | Your fucking little robots have drained all my funding. | 你的机器人挤干了我的经费 |
[36:06] | You’re a big problem for me, you get me? | 你是我的大麻烦 懂吗 |
[36:09] | So I’m gonna start asking you slowly, you dipstick. | 所以我再问你一遍 白痴 |
[36:12] | Give me the guard key. | 安全钥匙给我 |
[36:18] | No. | 不行 |
[36:24] | Just taking a piss, man. | 开个玩笑罢了 |
[36:26] | Just taking a piss. | 开个玩笑 |
[36:28] | Come on, man, look. Empty. | 拜托 哥们儿 你看 空的 |
[36:30] | As if I’d carry live rounds here. | 我怎么可能带着上了膛的枪乱转啊 |
[36:32] | It’s a prank. Everyone go back to work, man. Come on. | 玩笑啦 大家继续工作吧 |
[36:36] | Oh, by the way. Church. | 对了 教堂 |
[36:38] | Any Sunday, mate, you’re welcome. Come with me. | 每个星期天 都欢迎你来 和我一起 |
[36:41] | To all of you. All welcome. | 大家都是 都欢迎 |
[36:44] | It’s just a prank, man. | 就是个玩笑啦 哥们儿 |
[36:47] | This office has gotta lighten up. | 这个办公室气氛也太沉闷了 |
[37:16] | Where are you going, mate? Where are you going? | 你这是要去哪啊 哥们 你要去哪 |
[37:23] | Shoe. | 鞋子 |
[37:26] | Say “Shoe.” | 说 鞋子 |
[37:28] | It’s for your foot, bro. | 给脚上穿的 哥们儿 |
[37:30] | Wait, wait. Chappie, look. Look. Look. | 等等 查派 你看 |
[37:34] | “Rat.” It’s okay. | 老鼠 没事的 |
[37:36] | No, he’s stupid. He don’t know how to talk. We’re screwed. | 他好傻 他就不会说话 我们完了 |
[37:39] | No, he can talk. He’s smart. | 不 他会说话的 他很聪明的 |
[37:41] | No, he can talk. He’s smart. | 不 他会说话的 他很聪明的 |
[37:44] | Oh, my god. Look, he’s copying me! | 我的神啊 快看 他在学我 |
[37:45] | Oh, my god. Look, he’s copying me! | 我的神啊 快看 他在学我 |
[37:48] | – Chappie! Chappie, say “Shoe.” – Shoe. | -查派 查派 说 鞋子 -鞋子 |
[37:51] | – Say “Rat.” – Rat. | -说老鼠 -老鼠 |
[37:54] | Say “Mommy.” | 叫 妈咪 |
[37:56] | – Say mommy. – Ha-ha-ha. | -叫妈咪 -哈哈 |
[37:58] | Oh! Chappie. | 查派 |
[38:00] | – Shoe. – Shoe. | -鞋子 -鞋子 |
[38:02] | – Rat. – Rat. | -老鼠 -老鼠 |
[38:03] | – Mommy. – Mommy. | -妈咪 -妈咪 |
[38:04] | – Amerika. – Homes. | -阿美莉卡 -霍姆斯 |
[38:06] | – Amerika Homes. – Ha-ha-ha. | -阿美莉卡·霍姆斯 -哈哈 |
[38:08] | Amerika Homes. | 阿美莉卡·霍姆斯 |
[38:09] | – Good, Chappie. – Oh, shit. | -很好 查派 -天哪 |
[38:10] | That Homes is a clever little robot right there. | 这个霍姆斯真是个聪明的机器人 |
[38:13] | That Homes is a clever little robot right there. | 这个霍姆斯真是个聪明的机器人 |
[38:17] | This motherfucker talks ghetto. This fuck mother talks ghetto. | -这个小混蛋说话还是街头风呢 -这小混蛋说话是街头风 |
[38:20] | All right, you the rudest bad boy in joburg. | 你就是约堡最混的坏小子 |
[38:25] | Chappie be the rudest bad boy, | 查派是最混的坏小子 |
[38:27] | streetwise professor in joburg, fuck mother! | 约堡的街头痞子 混蛋 |
[38:30] | – Yes! Yes! It’s gonna work, man. – Yes! Yes! Fuck mother! | -好的好的 绝对能成 -太好啦 混蛋 |
[38:33] | He’s so smart! | 太好聪明 |
[38:35] | All right, let’s pound it out. | 好的 来击个拳吧 |
[38:37] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[38:39] | Go bloop! | 轻轻一下 |
[38:40] | Boom, Chappie, go boom. | 砰 查派 碰一下 |
[38:53] | You hear that? Somebody’s here. | 听到了吗 有人来了 |
[38:59] | – Who’s here, mommy? – I don’t know. | -谁来了 妈咪 -我不知道 |
[39:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:11] | It’s the nerd. | 是那个怪胎 |
[39:12] | What? No. | 什么 不会吧 |
[39:15] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[39:17] | – You shouldn’t be here. You need to go. – I’m here to see my… | -你怎么来了 快走 -我是来看 |
[39:20] | No. He’s coming back soon. You’re lucky to be alive. | 不 他马上就回来了 你没死就是命大了 |
[39:41] | – I’m just gonna say hello, if… – What is that stuff? | -我只是打个招呼 -你拿的什么啊 |
[39:44] | I’m here to teach him. Like we agreed. Yeah? | 我是来教他的 我们说好的 对吗 |
[39:47] | You’re gonna catch a bullet hanging around here, nerd. | 你再来这儿会吃枪子儿的 怪胎 |
[39:53] | Hello, my little one. | 你好 我的宝贝 |
[39:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:58] | Have we learnt this word yet? | 我们学会这个词了吗 |
[40:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:04] | What’s up, fuck mother? | 怎么样啊 混蛋 |
[40:07] | How’s shit? | 过的咋样 |
[40:10] | Where did you learn that? | 谁给你教的 |
[40:12] | – From these guys? – Hey, hey, hey. | -这些人吗 -嘿 |
[40:13] | Watch your mouth. Before you get yourself shanked, bitch. | 你说话注意点 招人打的 贱人 |
[40:16] | Better watch your mouth. You’re gonna get yourself shanked, bitch. | 你说话注意点 招人打的 贱人 |
[40:19] | Chappie, please, have respect for me. I’m your maker. | 查派 拜托尊重我一点 是我造了你 |
[40:22] | Please. If I could just have a moment with him. | 拜托 请让我和他单独待一会儿 |
[40:25] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[40:26] | You know, surely you can go | 你可以去 |
[40:28] | and count your narcotics in another room. | 别的屋子称毒品吧 |
[40:30] | You come in here, tell me where to go, where to do my work? | 你来我这儿 还对我指手画脚 |
[40:34] | – I don’t mean to impose. – Shut your mouth. | -我不是想命令你 -闭嘴 |
[40:36] | – I’ll cut your tongue out. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -我要把你的舌头割下来 -抱歉抱歉 |
[40:39] | Okay, Amerika, Amerika, Amerika. | 好了 阿美莉卡 阿美莉卡 |
[40:41] | Maybe you shouldn’t count drugs in front of the kid. | 也许确实不该在孩子面前称毒品 |
[40:43] | I gotta get this shit done. | 我去工作了 |
[40:45] | By the time I finish, you’d better be gone. | 等我弄完 你最好已经走人了 |
[40:48] | Okay. Absolutely. | 好的 绝对的 |
[40:49] | Chappie. | 查派 |
[40:52] | Listen to me, I’m your maker. | 听我说 是我造了你 |
[40:54] | I brought you into this world, okay? | 把你带来了这个世界 好吗 |
[40:57] | This is serious. | 这事很严肃的 |
[40:58] | Mustn’t engage in these people’s lifestyle choices. | 你不能学这些人的生活方式 |
[41:01] | – What? – No offense, okay? | -什么 -无意冒犯 好吗 |
[41:04] | No counting narcotics, no robberies, no crimes. | 不许称毒品 不许抢劫 不许犯罪 |
[41:08] | Chappie, no crimes. | 查派 不许犯罪 |
[41:10] | Okay. And you’ve gotta promise me. | 好的 你得向我保证 |
[41:12] | What is promise? | 什么叫保证 |
[41:13] | It’s that you promise me | 就是你向我保证 |
[41:15] | your maker, that you’ll never do any of those things, all right? | 你的创造者 你绝对不会做这些事好吗 |
[41:18] | You can’t break a promise, Chappie. | 保证了就必须遵守诺言的 查派 |
[41:21] | – Chappie promise. – Good! Yes! Yes. | -查派保证 -好的 太好啦 |
[41:23] | Ha, ha. Hey! Hey, stop lecturing him. | 嘿 别再乱讲了 |
[41:25] | Come on. You said you’d teach him stuff. | 好了 你说要教他什么东西的 |
[41:28] | Yeah, sure. Okay. Come. Chappie, sit here. Come on. | 当然 来查派 坐这里 |
[41:31] | I brought you things to help nurture your mind | 我给你带来了可以培养你思维 |
[41:34] | and develop your abilities. | 发展能力的东西 |
[41:35] | It’s important to use your mind, okay? Here we go. | 运用你的思维是很重要的好吗 好的 |
[41:40] | – What’s that? – That’s a book. | -这是什么 -这是一本书 |
[41:43] | It has stories, you see? Look. | 上面有故事 你看 |
[41:46] | Chappie wants it. | 查派想要 |
[41:47] | That’s about a black sheep. | 讲的是一只黑绵羊[害群之马]的故事 |
[41:49] | – Chappie’s book? – Yeah, it’s yours. | -查派的书吗 -是的 是你的了 |
[41:52] | – Chappie’s got stories. – Oh, wow. | -查派有故事了 -哦 哇哦 |
[41:54] | Wow, Chappie’s got a book. | 查派有书了 |
[41:56] | Come, Chappie. I’ll show you this. | 来 查派 给你看这个 |
[41:59] | – See, this is a easel. – Easel. | -你看 这是个画架 -画架 |
[42:01] | These are your paints. Look at this. | 这些是你的颜料 看 |
[42:05] | See that? | 看见没 |
[42:06] | – Blue. – Yeah, like the sky. | -蓝色 -没错 就像蓝天一样 |
[42:09] | Blue like the sky. | 蓝色 就像蓝天一样 |
[42:11] | Listen, Chappie, in life, | 听着查派 在生活中 |
[42:13] | lots of people will try to tell you what you can’t do. | 会有很多人跟你说 你干不了这个 干不了那个 |
[42:17] | And you must never listen. | 你永远都不要听他们的 |
[42:19] | If you wanna paint, you can. | 如果你想画画 你就可以画 |
[42:20] | Anything you wanna do in your life, do. | 你想做些什么 就去做 |
[42:22] | Chappie wants to paint. | 查派想画画 |
[42:24] | Don’t let people take away your potential. | 别让别人剥夺你的潜能 |
[42:26] | I’m not stopping him painting. | 我又没阻止他画画 |
[42:29] | Go. Paint, Chappie. | 去画吧 查派 |
[42:36] | Paint your colors on here, like this. See? | 把颜料涂在这上面 像这样 明白吗 |
[42:40] | – Yeah. – Let’s have fun. | -明白 -玩去吧 |
[42:42] | Yeah, I want it. | 我想要 |
[42:44] | Give. Give it to Chappie. Give. | 给 给查派 给 |
[42:46] | What’s the word? | 应该怎么说 |
[42:49] | Please, may I have the paintings, Deon? | 请 请把颜料给我可以吗 迪昂 |
[42:52] | What in the name of the lord? | 这是在搞什么呀 |
[42:54] | That’s it. Put your paint in there. Put it on the board. | 没错 把颜料涂在这里 画在板子上 |
[43:00] | There’s the guard key. | 防护钥匙原来在这 |
[43:02] | Chappie is painting. | 查派在画画 |
[43:04] | Chappie, I’m so proud of you! | 查派 我太为你骄傲了 |
[43:06] | Good boy! | 好孩子 |
[43:10] | You just made a big mistake, my friend. | 你这次捅了大娄子了 朋友 |
[43:14] | Looks nice, doesn’t it? | 很漂亮 对吧 |
[43:16] | There you go. Go on. Wow. | 没错 继续画吧 |
[43:20] | Okay. Go on. Don’t be shy. | 好 继续啊 别害羞 |
[43:36] | You painted that car. | 你画了那辆车 |
[43:40] | – Car. – Well done! | -车 -干得漂亮 |
[43:41] | – It’s a car, mommy. – That’s amazing! | -那是车 妈妈 -棒极了 |
[43:43] | That’s good, Chappie! | 棒极了 查派 |
[43:44] | Paint more? | 再画可以吗 |
[44:10] | Chappie. | 查派 |
[44:11] | – Are you serious? – We were just teaching… | -开什么玩笑 -我们只是在教 |
[44:14] | – We were just teaching… – I need a killing machine! | -我们只是在教 -我要个杀人机器 |
[44:16] | – He’s not here to paint! – No! Just leave him! | -他不是来画画的 -不 别碰他 |
[44:19] | – Stop it! Stop it! – We were just teaching him. | -闭嘴 闭嘴 -我们只是在教他 |
[44:23] | – I’m sorry. I’m very sorry. – No! | -抱歉 非常抱歉 -不要 |
[44:26] | What are you doing? | 你干吗 |
[44:27] | He was just teaching him to paint! | 他只是在教他画画 |
[44:30] | He was just teaching Chappie! | 他只是在教查派 |
[44:31] | – Yeah, to be a poes! – He’s mine! | -是啊 把他教成个娘娘腔 -他是我的 |
[44:33] | I’ll call the police on you, I swear, for mistreating him! | 我要报警 告你虐待他 |
[44:36] | And tell them what? You stole a fucking police robot! | 你准备怎么说 说你偷了个警方机器人吗 |
[44:39] | You’re a filthy person. | 你是个恶棍 |
[44:40] | You’re a terrible, shitty person. Oh! | 你就是个差劲的烂人 |
[44:44] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[44:52] | He needs to be taught. He’s just a kid. | 他需要学习 他还只是个孩子 |
[44:54] | He’s already smarter than you’ll ever be, you philistine! | 他已经比你这辈子都要聪明了 你这个庸人 |
[44:57] | Chappie, don’t let this barbarian ruin your creativity! | 查派 别让这个野蛮人毁了你的创造力 |
[45:01] | Nurture your creativity, Chappie. | 好好培养你的创造力 查派 |
[45:04] | Maybe he’s more than just a stupid robot | 也许他不只是个到处冲人开枪的 |
[45:07] | who shoots people. | 傻子机器人 |
[45:09] | Just let him do his stuff. | 就让他去做他自己的事 |
[45:11] | He is a kid. Don’t you understand? | 他是个孩子 你难道不明白吗 |
[45:13] | Yo-landi, we said we’re doing this heist | 尤兰迪 咱们讲好的 咱们这次打劫 |
[45:16] | because it’s the only way to get us out of shit | 是因为这是咱们唯一的出路了 |
[45:18] | before Hippo kills us! | 不然希波就得干掉我们 |
[45:21] | What part of “dead” don’t you understand? | 死翘翘你不明白吗 |
[45:23] | The only way we’re gonna pull off this heist | 我们想要打劫成功 |
[45:24] | is if Chappie helps us. | 只能靠查派帮我们 |
[45:25] | – What’s up, man? – Am I right? | -有事吗 伙计 -我说得对吗 |
[45:27] | When? Hold on. Hold on. | 什么时候 稍等 稍等 |
[45:29] | – Yo-landi, am I right? – Yes. | -尤兰迪 我说的对不对 -对 |
[45:32] | Hey, yo-yo-yo. It’s Raymond. | 是雷蒙德 |
[45:33] | He says there’s a cash-move day after tomorrow. | 他说后天会有现金运输 |
[45:36] | How much? | 多少现金 |
[45:37] | Six hundred million. Heading south on the N1, 7 A.M. | 六亿美金 早上7点沿N1公路往南 |
[45:41] | Okay, south, N1, 7 A.M. | 好的 N1往南 早上7点 |
[45:45] | Ok. Let’s call the king. | 好吧 打电话给金 |
[45:47] | We’re gonna need a shaped charge. | 我们需要聚能弹药 |
[45:49] | Tell him we can do the usual. | 跟他说一切照旧 |
[45:51] | And get the Van. | 还有去把面包车开过来 |
[45:52] | – The Van? – Now. Yeah. | -面包车 -没错 现在去开 |
[45:54] | Yo-landi. | 尤兰迪 |
[45:56] | I’m gonna get us out of this. | 我会解决这件事的 |
[45:58] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[46:01] | Hey, what you doing there, little guy? | 你在干吗呢 小家伙 |
[46:04] | Paintings. | 画画 |
[46:05] | Oh, that’s nice. | 不错 |
[46:09] | – Chappie, you see the house? – Chappie’s house? | -查派 你看到那个房子了吗 -查派的房子 |
[46:12] | Yeah. To help you understand how nice it is | 为了帮助你理解跟爸爸妈妈住在这 |
[46:16] | to live here with mommy and daddy, | 是件多么美好的事情 |
[46:18] | I’m gonna take you to go see the real world | 我要带你去见识一下现实的世界 |
[46:20] | to show you how not nice it is. | 看看那有多么的不美好 |
[46:24] | Okay, you know what? I got a fun idea. | 这样吧 我有个好主意 |
[46:26] | – Chappie, you like cars, eh? – Yes, yes. | -查派 你喜欢汽车对吧 -是的 是的 |
[46:29] | So why don’t we go for a drive | 那我们开辆真车出去转转 |
[46:31] | in a real car to see the real world. | 去看看现实的世界 怎么样 |
[46:33] | I want to come. Chappie wants to come with. | 我想去 查派想去 |
[46:36] | So, come, let’s do it, Chappie. Let’s go for a ride. | 那来吧 咱们走 查派 咱们去兜风 |
[46:39] | Come on. Leave that. Leave that. | 走 把颜料丢了 把那丢了 |
[46:41] | Come. Say bye to mommy. | 来 跟妈妈说再见 |
[46:43] | There you go, Chappie. Jump into the seat. | 这就对了 查派 跳到座位上去 |
[46:47] | – There you go. Sit there. – What’s up, man? | -很好 坐在那 -怎么了 伙计 |
[46:49] | – Chappie’s in the car. – Let’s go. I’ll tell you later. | -查派坐车了 -开车 我晚点跟你说 |
[46:52] | You’re sitting nice, Chappie. Who’s a good boy, Chappie? | 你坐得很好 查派 谁是乖孩子 查派 |
[46:55] | Bye, mommy! | 妈妈拜拜 |
[46:58] | The real world is very big. | 现实的世界好大 |
[47:01] | You like the real world, huh? | 你喜欢现实世界对吧 |
[47:03] | Ja, ja. | 是啊 |
[47:06] | What is the Internet? | 网络是什么 |
[47:07] | It’s a thing in a computer, Chappie. | 是电脑里的一种东西 查派 |
[47:08] | Lets you look up shit you don’t know. | 可以让你查你不懂的东西 |
[47:11] | I want it! I want that Internet. | 我想要 我想要那个网络 |
[47:15] | How’s he gonna find his way back, huh? | 他怎么能找到回去的路 |
[47:18] | He’s a big smart robot. Aren’t you, chappie? | 他是个聪明的机器人 对吧 查派 |
[47:21] | Ja, Chappie’s smart. Chappie has GPS. | 没错 查派很聪明 查派有全球定位系统 |
[47:24] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[47:25] | When you get back in, start paying rent, right? | 等你回来以后 要开始交房租了对吧 |
[47:36] | What is this, Amerika? | 这是干什么 阿美莉卡 |
[47:40] | – Hey, Chappie, come. Jump out. – Chappie doesn’t want to. | -查派 来 下车 -查派不想 |
[47:43] | Come, Chappie. Come. Come, come, come. | 来 查派 来 来 来 来 |
[47:46] | – It’s a cop! – Hey, I’m going to go. | -是个警察 -我要走了 |
[47:49] | Huh? Welcome to the real world. | 欢迎来到现实世界 |
[47:52] | Guys, watch it. | 伙计们 小心点 |
[47:53] | I don’t like this real world. | 我不喜欢这个现实世界 |
[47:55] | It’s all fucked up. | 真他妈的一团糟 |
[47:56] | We gotta toughen you up so you could do the heist. | 得让你锻炼锻炼 你才能帮我们打劫 |
[47:59] | – Chappie wants to get in. – Sorry Chappie. | -查派要上车 -对不起了 查派 |
[48:01] | Please! Please can I go in the car? | 求你了 求求你 让我上车好吗 |
[48:03] | I want to go back in the car. | 我想回车里去 |
[48:05] | Amerika? Please, no! | 阿美莉卡 求你了 别走 |
[48:07] | It’s a hell of a first day of school, eh? | 这上学第一天可真是糟透了 |
[48:09] | Please come back! | 求求你们回来吧 |
[48:12] | Please, no! | 求求你们了 不要 |
[48:13] | “Please, no”? | “求求你们 不要” |
[48:15] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[48:19] | Don’t get too close. | 别离得太近 |
[48:21] | – What is that? – Watch it, man. | -那是什么 -小心点 伙计 |
[48:24] | Don’t trust these fuckers. | 不相信这些混蛋 |
[48:25] | – Hello. I’m Chappie. – He’s a pig! | -你们好 我是查派 -他就是头猪 |
[48:28] | Why you throwing me? | 你为什么丢我 |
[48:31] | Please, may you not? | 拜托 请不要这样好吗 |
[48:32] | This is not a cop, man! | 这不是警察 伙计 |
[48:34] | – He’s scared! – Check this out. | -他害怕了 -看我的 |
[48:36] | Why you do this? | 你们为什么这么做 |
[48:38] | Why you do this? | 你们为什么这么做 |
[48:39] | – “Why you do this?” – Why you do this? | -“你们为什么这么做” -你们为什么这么做 |
[48:41] | – It sounds funny. – Chappie doesn’t like it. | -他说话好搞笑 -查派不喜欢 |
[48:45] | Chappie! | 查派 |
[48:47] | No, no! Please! Chappie… | 不 不 拜托 查派 |
[48:49] | Chappie… | 查派 |
[48:51] | – Check this out, man. – Pussy! | -看我的 -孬种 |
[48:53] | Please, may you not. Please, may you not. | 拜托 不要这样 请不要这样 |
[48:56] | He’s down for the count. | 他彻底完蛋了 |
[48:58] | – Please, no! No! – Make way, man. | -拜托 不要 不要 -让开 |
[49:01] | Please, may you leave me? | 拜托 你们别再打我了好吗 |
[49:03] | I want to go home! I want to go home! | 我想回家 我想回家 |
[49:10] | Fuck the police! | 去死吧 警察 |
[49:20] | Run, bitch, run! | 跑啊 杂种 快跑啊 |
[49:26] | I want to go home! I want to go home! | 我想回家 我想回家 |
[49:34] | Hello, Deon. Welcome home. | 迪昂 欢迎回家 |
[49:45] | Oh, no. Mess, mess. | 不 东西乱了 乱了 |
[49:53] | – Hello? – Hello, Mr. Wilson. | -喂 -喂 威尔逊先生 |
[49:55] | I’m calling from Tetravaal security. | 我是特拉华尔安保部门打来的 |
[49:57] | It came to our attention that you signed out the guard key several days ago. | 你几天前领走了防护钥匙 |
[50:01] | Yeah, no. Sorry, it was a mistake. I took it home with me. | 没错 抱歉 是我弄错了 我把它带回家了 |
[50:04] | If it is not here by the end of the day, | 如果你今天下班前不把它还回来的话 |
[50:06] | I’m going to have to notify Miss Bradley. | 我就不得不通知布拉德利小姐了 |
[50:08] | – Good day to you, sir. – Thank you. | -祝你一切顺利 -谢谢 |
[50:36] | All right, got him. | 好 找到他了 |
[50:38] | Target is on the move, eastbound. Take the next exit. | 目标在往东方向移动中 下个出口下高速 |
[51:33] | Okay. Three hundred meters up ahead. | 好 目标在我前方三百米 |
[51:36] | Approach slowly. Stop at a safe distance. | 慢慢接近 在安全距离停下 |
[51:38] | -What was it? – The target appears to be a police droid, | -怎么了 -目标外形像是警方机器人 |
[51:42] | but I can assure you it is not. | 但我向你保证 它不是 |
[51:43] | Now, don’t be intimidated. | 不要害怕 |
[51:45] | He’s as smart as a dunny rat, so full aggression, okay? | 他智商不高 所以全面进攻 知道吗 |
[51:48] | – Copy that. – Copy that. | -收到 -收到 |
[52:15] | Forget your paintbrush, did you, mate? | 忘带画笔了是吧 伙计 |
[52:18] | Hey? Well, you’re just a little Joey, aren’t you? | 你只是个小家伙 对吧 |
[52:21] | You look scared. Where are you going, mate? | 你好像很害怕 你要去哪 伙计 |
[52:43] | Roll him over, roll him over. | 把他转过来 把他转过来 |
[52:45] | Please, Chappie has fears. | 求求你们 查派好害怕 |
[52:47] | This way. We need access to his brain. | 这边 我们要打开他的脑子 |
[52:49] | No! Please, don’t! Hey! Damn you! | -不要 求求你们 不要 -该死的 |
[52:51] | Just get him down! | 把他按住 |
[52:53] | Please, may you not! Please! You don’t say please to me! | -拜托 不要这样 拜托 -别跟我说拜托 |
[52:57] | I’m not your friend! | 我不是你朋友 |
[52:58] | I’m your enemy. Give me the angle grinder. | 我是你的敌人 把角向磨光机给我 |
[53:00] | I’m gonna teach him a lesson! | 我要给他点颜色看看 |
[53:03] | No! Chappie has fears! Chappie has fears! | 不要 查派好害怕 查派好害怕 |
[53:07] | Chappie has fears! | 查派好害怕 |
[53:09] | Please, may you stop! Please! | 求求你 停下好吗 求求你 |
[53:14] | You’re gonna be a good boy now, aren’t you? | 你这下老实了吧 |
[53:18] | Roll him over. | 把他转过来 |
[53:20] | That’s it. Give me the screwdriver. | 这就对了 把螺丝刀给我 |
[53:22] | See, your simple AI program | 看 你那简单的人工智能程序 |
[53:25] | makes you think you’re real. | 让你以为自己是真人 |
[53:29] | But you know what’s in here, huh? | 但你知道这里面是什么吗 |
[53:31] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[53:33] | Just a bunch of wires, mate. | 只是一团电线而已 伙计 |
[53:35] | You’re not the full quid, are you? | 你不怎么聪明 对吧 |
[53:39] | There we go. | 好了 |
[53:40] | Chappie is real. | 查派是真人 |
[53:48] | There we go. | 拿到了 |
[53:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[53:54] | Let’s get rid of him. | 把他处理掉吧 |
[53:56] | Come on. Hold him down. | 来 把他按住 |
[53:58] | – Hold him down. – No, no, no. | -按住他 -不 不 不 |
[54:00] | – Hold him down! – No more fears! | -按住他 -不再害怕 |
[54:02] | I said hold him down! | 我叫你们按住他 |
[54:04] | Chappie doesn’t want fears! Chappie doesn’t want fears! | 查派不想害怕 查派不想害怕 |
[54:12] | Stop the fucking truck! | 赶紧把车停下 |
[54:23] | Cease fire. Cease fire! | 停火 停火 |
[54:26] | Let the cripple go. | 让那个瘸子走吧 |
[54:29] | I’ve got what I need. | 我已经拿到我想要的了 |
[54:31] | Run, Forrest! | 快跑啊 阿甘[摘自阿甘正传] |
[54:52] | – It’s gonna be so easy. – Oh, Jesus. | -这超简单的 -天啊 |
[54:55] | Chappie? | 查派 |
[54:58] | – Chappie. – I told you it was a bad idea. | -查派 -我就说这主意不怎么样嘛 |
[55:01] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[55:02] | – Chappie! Chappie, what happened? – Mommy. | -查派 查派 发生什么事了 -妈妈 |
[55:05] | Oh, my God. Chappie? Chappie, what happened? | 天啊 查派 查派 出什么事了 |
[55:09] | Who did this? | 是谁干的 |
[55:11] | Oh, my God, Chappie. Sit here. Sit here. | 天啊 查派 坐下 坐下 |
[55:14] | I’m so sorry. Oh. | 我真对不起你 |
[55:16] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[55:18] | How could you do this? | 你怎么做得出这种事 |
[55:20] | How? | 你怎么下得了手 |
[55:22] | He’s just a child! | 他只是个孩子 |
[55:24] | I didn’t know this would happen. | 我不知道会发生这种事 |
[55:26] | I don’t even know what happened. | 我都不知道到底发生了什么 |
[55:28] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[55:30] | – My arm is gone, mommy. – Amerika. | -我的胳膊没了 妈妈 -阿美莉卡 |
[55:32] | Don’t we have those arms, those legs, that shit in the back? | 我们不是有那些胳膊腿什么的堆在后面吗 |
[55:36] | – Yeah, hold on. – Do you think you can fix? | -没错 稍等 -你能修吗 |
[55:38] | Oh, Chappie. Chappie, | 查派 查派 |
[55:40] | let me just…let me get some of this dirt off you. | 让我 让我给你擦一下脸 |
[55:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[55:47] | Chappie, who did this? | 查派 是谁干的 |
[55:51] | A man. | 一个男人 |
[55:53] | In a van. | 在一辆面包车里 |
[55:55] | A man in a van? | 一个开面包车的男人 |
[55:57] | – Did he put you in the van? – Yeah. | -是他把你抓上面包车的吗 -是 |
[56:00] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[56:03] | No. | 不认识 |
[56:04] | – That’s bad. – And there were children also. | -伤得不轻 -还有一群孩子 |
[56:07] | And they threw fire, even though I said please. | 他们朝我丢火 我都说请了 |
[56:10] | Children? | 孩子 |
[56:12] | Oh, shame! | 真可耻 |
[56:14] | – Let me just… This thing in his head. – That’s pretty messed up. | -让我 他脑袋里这个东西 -乱成一团了 |
[56:17] | We need to get this thing back in here. | 我们得把这个东西装回去 |
[56:22] | The man broke it, mommy. | 是那个男人弄坏的 妈妈 |
[56:25] | – He broke on my head. – I’ll fix it. | -他把我的头弄坏了 -我会修好的 |
[56:27] | Are you gonna fix me? | 你能修好我吗 |
[56:29] | I’m gonna try, buddy. | 我试试吧 哥们 |
[56:35] | – So how does this go? – Here we go. | -这个应该怎么装 -好了 |
[56:37] | – Where does that go? – That’s better. | -这个装在哪 -现在好多了 |
[56:39] | All right. Here we go, buddy. | 好了 马上就好 哥们 |
[56:40] | Plug and play, just like he said. | 插上就能用了 就像他说的 |
[56:46] | How does that…? | 那个怎么 |
[56:50] | I think that’s it. | 我想应该就是这样了 |
[56:52] | Can you move it? Try it. | 你能动吗 试试 |
[56:53] | Try. Try and move your arm. | 试试 试着动一下你的胳膊 |
[56:57] | – Oh. There we go. It’s working. – I move it. | -好了 好用 -我动了 |
[57:01] | – All right, buddy. – Oh, Jesus. Thank God. | -好了 哥们 -天啊 谢天谢地 |
[57:04] | – You’re indestructible, homes. – I’m indestructible? | -你是坚不可摧的 伙计 -我坚不可摧吗 |
[57:06] | Titanium. Indestructible. That’s you. | 钛合金 坚不可摧 说的就是你 |
[57:11] | Is that… That’s my book? That’s black sheep? | 那是 那是我的书吗 是黑羊吗 |
[57:13] | What? Please, may I have it? | -什么 -请给我看一下好吗 |
[57:15] | This is my…my book from my maker. | 这是我的创造者给我的书 |
[57:17] | That’s called Black Sheep and Little Bird. | 书名是黑羊和小鸟 |
[57:18] | Please, may you read it? | 可以请你读给我听吗 |
[57:20] | Please, may you read it? | 请读给我听可以吗 |
[57:21] | Yeah, I can read it for you, Chappie. | 没问题 我可以读给你听 查派 |
[57:26] | “All the sheep in Magooville were white. | 麻古村所有的羊都是白色的 |
[57:30] | But Abel was a black sheep.” | 但是亚伯是只黑色的羊 |
[57:34] | Do you know what’s a black sheep? | 你知道黑羊是什么吗 |
[57:36] | No. | 不知道 |
[57:37] | It’s, like, when you’re different to everyone else. | 就是形容你和其他人都不一样 |
[57:41] | Like me. I look different, from you and Amerika. | 像是我 我跟你和阿美莉卡长得不一样 |
[57:44] | And the boys. | 还有其他那些男孩 |
[57:46] | Yeah, but it’s not so much how you look. | 没错 但这不是形容人的长相的 |
[57:50] | It’s special, like what’s inside. | 这很特别 像是你内心的东西 |
[57:55] | That’s what makes you different. | 这才是令你与众不同的东西 |
[57:57] | See, it’s who you really are. | 这才是你的本性 |
[58:01] | Inside. | 内心 |
[58:02] | Your soul. | 你的灵魂 |
[58:06] | Chappie’s inside here? | 查派的内心 |
[58:09] | You see, | 你看 |
[58:10] | the outside, this, | 外面这些 这个 |
[58:13] | this is just temporary. | 这只是暂时的 |
[58:15] | When you die, the soul inside goes to the next place. | 当你死后 你内在的灵魂就去了下一个世界 |
[58:21] | The thing inside, | 你的内心 |
[58:25] | see, that’s what mommy loves. | 才是妈妈爱的东西 |
[58:28] | Come. Mommy loves you. | 过来 妈妈爱你 |
[58:34] | Okay. Come. | 好了 来 |
[58:36] | Let’s read your book. | 咱们继续读你的书 |
[58:39] | “Abel would help his mommy | 亚伯会在周末 |
[58:42] | do the housework on weekends. | 帮他的妈妈做家务 |
[58:45] | He would do all the dishes and the laundry. | 他会把所有的碗碟和衣服都洗了 |
[58:49] | Abel was a happy sheep, but one day…” | 亚伯是只开心的小羊 可有一天 |
[59:25] | Hello, Chappie. | 你好 查派 |
[59:28] | Hello, mommy. | 你好 妈妈 |
[59:30] | You’re a black sheep, Chappie. You’re special. | 你是只黑羊 查派 你很特别 |
[59:34] | – I know, mommy. – Hi, Chappie. | -我知道 妈妈 -查派 |
[59:46] | Chappie. | 查派 |
[59:48] | Sometimes, people make mistakes. | 有时候 人会犯错 |
[59:51] | I’m really, really, really sorry, Chappie. | 我真的非常非常非常抱歉 查派 |
[59:56] | Do you forgive me? | 你原谅我吗 |
[59:58] | Forgive? | 原谅 |
[59:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:00:03] | Come, Chappie. | 来 查派 |
[1:00:05] | Let’s you and me reset. | 让咱俩重头开始吧 |
[1:00:07] | Reset? Forgive? | 重头开始 原谅 |
[1:00:10] | And we’re gonna make you nice and tough and strong, | 我们会把你变得勇猛 强壮 |
[1:00:14] | 就像个该死的机器人黑帮头头一样 like a fucking robot gangsta, number one, n猫? | |
[1:00:18] | Gangsta number-one. | 黑帮头头 |
[1:00:21] | Chappie from now on, I’m gonna be your daddy. For real. | 查派从现在开始 我就是你爸爸了 认真的 |
[1:00:24] | You gonna be Chappie’s daddy? | 你要做查派的爸爸 |
[1:00:27] | – What’s…? What’s up? – Nothing. | -怎么 怎么了 -没什么 |
[1:00:29] | – What’s that, Chappie? – That’s nothing. | -你拿着什么 查派 -没什么 |
[1:00:32] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[1:00:33] | It’s mommy. | 是妈妈 |
[1:00:35] | Chappie if you wanna be in the gang, | 查派 如果你想当黑帮 |
[1:00:37] | you have to be cool like daddy! | 你得像爸爸一样酷才行 |
[1:00:38] | Put the thing down! | 把那东西放下 |
[1:00:41] | Now! | 快点 |
[1:00:42] | If you wanna be cool, you have to act cool. | 你想变酷 就得处处变现得酷 |
[1:00:45] | Look how daddy walks. Look how cool it is. | 看爸爸是怎么走的 看我走得多帅 |
[1:00:48] | – You need to keep it gangsta. – Keep it gangsta. | -你得有黑帮的范 -有黑帮的范 |
[1:00:50] | Ja, be cool. | 没错 要酷 |
[1:00:52] | – Don’t laugh. I’m being cool. – No. | -不许笑 我在装酷 -不笑不笑 |
[1:00:54] | Even when you pull a gun, be cool like this. Boom! | 就算当你掏枪的时候 也要很酷 像这样 |
[1:00:57] | Now, you try. | 到你了 |
[1:00:58] | Die, fuck mother! Boom! | 去死吧 狗杂种 |
[1:01:00] | Yes, Chappie! That’s what you do | 漂亮 查派 你朝狗杂种开枪的时候 |
[1:01:03] | when you shoot motherfuckers. | 就要这样 |
[1:01:06] | No, I can’t shoot peoples. | 不 我不能开枪打人 |
[1:01:08] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:09] | I can’t shoot them. They didn’t do anything to me. | 我不能朝他们开枪 他们又没对我做什么 |
[1:01:11] | Ja, but what happens if he pulls a gun on you? | 是 但要是他朝你举枪呢 |
[1:01:16] | I’m titanium. I’m invincible. Amerika says. | 我是钛合金做的 我坚不可摧 阿美莉卡说的 |
[1:01:19] | Yeah, but even you are invincible | 是 可就算你坚不可摧 |
[1:01:21] | you can’t let a motherfucker | 你也不能让个混蛋 |
[1:01:21] | disrespect you, homes. | 不尊重你 兄弟 |
[1:01:22] | How you gonna do the heist with us | 如果你不开枪 |
[1:01:24] | if you don’t shoot people? | 怎么跟我们打劫啊 |
[1:01:26] | I can’t do a heist. A heist is a crimes. | 我不能打劫 打劫是犯罪 |
[1:01:28] | I promised my maker… | 我答应过我的制造者 |
[1:01:30] | Chappie, you were doing so fucking well. | 查派 你本来表现很好的 |
[1:01:32] | Why do you have to fuck it up during the little test? | 你为什么非要搞砸这一切 |
[1:01:35] | No, no, no, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 不 不 不 没事 没事 |
[1:01:37] | – I promised. – Yeah, yeah. | -我答应过的 -好 好 |
[1:01:38] | It’s okay. Hey. Let’s worry about that later, okay? | 没事的 这个问题我们以后再担心 |
[1:01:42] | I got this, all right? | 交给我吧 好吗 |
[1:01:44] | You. | 你 |
[1:01:47] | You’re doing well. | 你表现不错 |
[1:01:48] | If somebody really disrespects you, | 如果真有人不尊重你 |
[1:01:51] | you can deal with them without using a gun. | 你不用枪也可以收拾他们 |
[1:01:55] | Serious? | 真的吗 |
[1:01:57] | Just stick the knife in. They can relax and go to sleep. | 你就把刀子捅进去 他们就可以放松睡觉了 |
[1:02:00] | Ja, you can just make them go sleepy-weepy. | 你可以让他们睡着 |
[1:02:03] | It’s like a nice thing. It feels nice, Chappie. | 这是好事 感觉非常棒 查派 |
[1:02:06] | Take the knife. | 拿着这把刀 |
[1:02:07] | Take the knife? | 拿刀 |
[1:02:09] | Go sleepy-weepy? | 让他们睡着 |
[1:02:10] | Go like this? | 像这样吗 |
[1:02:12] | Want to sleep, Amerika? | 你想睡觉吗 阿美莉卡 |
[1:02:12] | No. | 不想 |
[1:02:13] | You want to sleep, daddy? | 你想睡觉吗 爸爸 |
[1:02:14] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:02:15] | Daddy’s not tired. He’s already slept. | 爸爸不累 爸爸睡过觉了 |
[1:02:18] | What is it, daddy? | 怎么了 爸爸 |
[1:02:19] | Real gangsters use this. | 真正的黑帮用这个 |
[1:02:24] | – Nice! – I got it? | -真棒 -我做对了吗 |
[1:02:34] | Do it again! | 再来一次 |
[1:02:37] | Oh, shit! | 哇靠 |
[1:02:40] | Boom! Nice! | 砰 真棒 |
[1:02:45] | Nice, Chappie. | 真棒 查派 |
[1:02:56] | You look nice now, Chappie. Let’s see you. | 你现在很帅 查派 让我们看看 |
[1:02:59] | I’ve got blings? | 我也有闪闪了 |
[1:03:01] | Gangsta. | 小混混 |
[1:03:02] | We’re gonna do stuff to get ready for the heist. | 我们要准备打劫的事了 |
[1:03:05] | No, but… | 不 可是 |
[1:03:06] | No, no, no. Not crimes. | 不 不 不是犯罪 |
[1:03:07] | – Like, special gang stuff. – Special gang stuff. | -黑帮特别任务 -黑帮特别任务 |
[1:03:10] | You wanna come with? | 你想参加吗 |
[1:03:11] | I wanna come with! | 我想参加 |
[1:03:27] | Okay. Chappie. | 好了 查派 |
[1:03:29] | Now, your job now is to get one of daddy’s cars back | 你现在的任务是把爸爸的车弄回来 |
[1:03:32] | so we can get the money. | 这样我们就有钱了 |
[1:03:34] | Who do I get the car from? | 我找谁去拿车 |
[1:03:36] | I told you, from the naughty man who took daddy’s car from me. | 找那个偷爸爸车的坏男人 |
[1:03:39] | So now you’re gonna take the gun and you point it at him. | 你带着枪 用枪指着他 |
[1:03:43] | But you don’t have to shoot him. | 但你不用开枪 |
[1:03:45] | Give him a fright so he never takes my car again! | 要吓得他以后再也不敢偷爸爸的车 |
[1:03:48] | Give him a nice big fright! | 吓得他以后再也不敢偷爸爸的车 |
[1:03:50] | That’s good, Chappie. Okay. | 很棒 查派 好 |
[1:03:52] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[1:03:54] | I’m gonna show you now. He’s a fucking cock. Asshole. | 我现在就带你去找那个杀千刀的混蛋 |
[1:03:58] | Hey. Hey, there’s the dick right there. | 那个混蛋就在那里 |
[1:04:05] | – Go get him! – I’m gonna get him! | -搞定他 -我来搞定他 |
[1:04:06] | I’m gonna get the cock! | 我来搞定那个混蛋 |
[1:04:08] | I’m gonna get him! | 我来搞定他 |
[1:04:09] | Go get him! Bring it home, man! | 搞定他 把车弄回来 |
[1:04:12] | Hey! Cock! | 喂 混蛋 |
[1:04:13] | What seems to be the problem, officer? | 请问出了什么事 警官 |
[1:04:14] | You don’t steal cars from daddy! | 你不能偷爸爸的车 |
[1:04:17] | You don’t… | 不能 |
[1:04:18] | steal cars from daddy! | 偷爸爸的车 |
[1:04:23] | No, don’t! What did I do? | 不 别 我做什么了 |
[1:04:26] | You thief! | 你这贼 |
[1:04:28] | Don’t hurt me! | 请不要伤害我 |
[1:04:29] | No! Jesus! What are you doing? | 不 天啊 你在干什么 |
[1:04:31] | – You don’t steal daddy’s cars. – Whose car? | -不能偷爸爸的车 -谁的车 |
[1:04:35] | Jesus Christ! Fuck! | 天啊 靠 |
[1:04:38] | I got your car, daddy! | 爸爸 我把你的车弄回来了 |
[1:04:40] | Come here, Chappie! | 查派 过来 |
[1:04:41] | – Come here! – Leave the car. | -过来 -别管车子了 |
[1:04:42] | Thief! Thief! | 贼 贼 |
[1:04:44] | – Come on! – You thief! | -快 -你这贼 |
[1:04:46] | – Get in. – But I got the car! | -快进来 -但我把车弄回来了 |
[1:04:48] | What’s the matter with you? Shut the door. | 你是怎么回事 关门 |
[1:04:50] | Thief! | 贼 |
[1:04:52] | Jesus Christ, Chappie, what the fuck is wrong with you? | 天啊 查派 你是怎么回事 |
[1:04:55] | What, daddy? | 怎么了 爸爸 |
[1:04:57] | Daddy needs the cars nice so he can sell them. | 你把车砸坏了爸爸就卖不掉它们了 |
[1:05:00] | Why smash the car, man? | 为什么要砸车 |
[1:05:01] | Okay, I see. I see! Please, may I go again? | 我懂了 能让我再来一次吗 |
[1:05:07] | Chappie. That’s her. | 查派 就是她 |
[1:05:08] | That’s the slut that took daddy’s car. | 就是那个贱货偷了爸爸的车 |
[1:05:11] | I’m gonna get her. | 我来搞定她 |
[1:05:13] | – Hi, officer. – Slut! Get out. Out! | -你好 警官 -贱货 下车 |
[1:05:17] | Why you steal daddy’s cars? You naughty! | 你为什么要偷爸爸的车 不乖 |
[1:05:19] | It’s my car! | 这是我的车 |
[1:05:20] | Whose is this? Is this daddy’s? | 这是谁的 是不是爸爸的 |
[1:05:22] | Ha-ha-ha. Don’t steal people’s things! | 不要偷别人的东西 |
[1:05:29] | Hey! Get out, you alcoholic. | 下车 你这酒鬼 |
[1:05:31] | – Out, out, out! – I haven’t been drinking! | -快下车 -我没有喝酒 |
[1:05:33] | Are you stealing cars for alcohol? | 你是不是为了酒而偷车 |
[1:05:35] | That’s my car! | 这是我的车 |
[1:05:47] | I got my own one, guys. | 我自己也有车了 |
[1:05:48] | That’s my boy! Yo, check this shit out! | 真是好孩子 看看 |
[1:05:52] | Yeah, I’m a pimp! I’m a pimp! | 我是坏蛋 我是坏蛋 |
[1:05:57] | Now we’re gonna take the cars to the King. | 现在我们要把车卖给国王 |
[1:06:00] | And the King’s gonna give us special tools, | 然后国王会给我们特殊的装备 |
[1:06:02] | so we can do the heist! | 这样我们就可以打劫了 |
[1:06:04] | Then we’ll get even bigger monies, Chappie. | 我们就可以有更多的钱了 查派 |
[1:06:08] | I can’t do the heist. | 我不能打劫 |
[1:06:11] | Heist is a crimes. | 打劫是犯罪 |
[1:06:39] | Daddy, look. There’s dogs here. | 爸爸 看 这里有狗 |
[1:06:40] | Ja, Chappie. They’re here to fight. | 是的 查派 它们是来打架的 |
[1:06:47] | Bring me the ear! | 咬掉它耳朵 |
[1:06:53] | There’s the police! | 有警察 |
[1:06:55] | Run! It’s a cop! | 快跑 警察来了 |
[1:06:58] | Hey, he’s good! | 他是好人 |
[1:07:00] | He’s not a cop! | 他不是警察 |
[1:07:08] | Is this where the King lives, daddy? | 国王住在这里吗 爸爸 |
[1:07:10] | Yeah, you wanna come see the King with us? | 是的 你想和我们一起去见国王吗 |
[1:07:13] | Ja, I wanna go to the top. | 是的 我想上去 |
[1:07:14] | Well, you can’t, Chappie. | 你不能去 查派 |
[1:07:16] | Because you’re not doing the heist with us. | 因为你不跟我们一起打劫 |
[1:07:18] | You stay here. | 你只能留在这里 |
[1:07:19] | Maybe next time, Chappie. | 下次吧 查派 |
[1:07:21] | Okay. I’ll just chill here, guys. | 好 那我在这里等 |
[1:07:24] | I’ll just keep guard here. | 我在这里放风 |
[1:07:28] | Jissis, it’s high. | 天啊 真高啊 |
[1:07:47] | Hey, King! | 嗨 金 |
[1:07:48] | – My brother. – My man. | -老兄 -伙计 |
[1:07:50] | What up? What up, man? | 还好吗 |
[1:07:50] | We got all the stuff. | 我们把货带来了 |
[1:07:53] | Parked out back. | 全都停在外面了 |
[1:07:55] | We have the cars? From Ninja? | 我们拿到忍者的车子了吗 |
[1:07:58] | Yeah, it’s all here boss. | 全在这里 老大 |
[1:08:02] | Here’s your explosives. | 这是你的炸弹 |
[1:08:04] | Hook us up with some more shit. | 再送我们点赠品吧 |
[1:08:06] | We’ll take those? Take them to my car. | 就那些吧 搬到我车上 |
[1:08:34] | It’s dead, Chappie. | 它死了 查派 |
[1:08:36] | Ja, it’s gone to the next place, daddy. | 是的 它去了下一站 爸爸 |
[1:08:41] | Out here in the wild, | 在现实世界里 |
[1:08:45] | life is hard. | 生活是残酷的 |
[1:08:46] | You see that dog there. | 你看到那边那只狗没 |
[1:08:50] | You’re either that dog, | 你不是那只狗 |
[1:08:54] | or you’re this dog. | 就是这只狗 |
[1:08:55] | If you wanna survive, Chappie, | 查派 如果想活下去 |
[1:08:57] | then you must fight. | 就必须战斗 |
[1:08:59] | Ja, but not me. | 我不用 |
[1:09:00] | I’m titanium. | 我是钛合金做的 |
[1:09:01] | I’m gonna live forever, daddy. | 我不会死 爸爸 |
[1:09:03] | What does that say there? | 这里显示了什么 |
[1:09:06] | “Low battery.” | 电量低 |
[1:09:09] | Battery, power, energy supply. | 电池 动力 能源 |
[1:09:13] | I need a new battery. | 我需要新电池 |
[1:09:14] | That battery’s stuck. It’s melted together. | 这块电池换不了 焊死了 |
[1:09:17] | That battery can’t come out. | 这块电池取不出来 |
[1:09:18] | What you gonna do when that battery runs out? | 电池没电了你会怎样 |
[1:09:20] | I die? Chappie die? | 我会死 查派会死吗 |
[1:09:23] | Deon, he put you in a broken body. | 迪昂给了你残缺的身体 |
[1:09:26] | Deon’s my maker. It doesn’t make any sense. | 迪昂是我的创造者 这说不通 |
[1:09:29] | He wouldn’t make me just so I could die. | 他不是为了让我送死才制造我的 |
[1:09:30] | Deon loves me, daddy. | 迪昂爱我 爸爸 |
[1:09:32] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来吧 |
[1:09:34] | I can get you a new body, | 我可以给你找个新身体 |
[1:09:36] | but it takes lots of monies. | 但这么做需要很多钱 |
[1:09:37] | The type of monies that you get from doing the heist. | 只有打劫才能得到那么多钱 |
[1:09:40] | – I can’t do the heist. – You have to do it. | -我不能打劫 -你必须这么做 |
[1:09:43] | Now, which dog do you wanna be, Chappie? | 你想要做哪只狗 查派 |
[1:09:47] | That dog… | 这只 |
[1:09:48] | Or that dog? | 还是那只 |
[1:09:53] | That’s my good boy, Chappie. | 这才是我的好儿子 查派 |
[1:09:55] | It’s a good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:10:13] | Oh, my god. Again? | 天啊 又是你 |
[1:10:15] | I’m here to collect my creation. | 我来拿我的作品 |
[1:10:17] | He’s too important to leave here. | 他太重要了 不能留在这里 |
[1:10:19] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[1:10:20] | What? Where is he? | 什么 他去哪里了 |
[1:10:22] | I don’t know. He went out with Ninja. | 我不知道 他和忍者一起出去了 |
[1:10:24] | They’ve been gone all day. | 他们出去一整天了 |
[1:10:26] | Doing what? | 去干什么了 |
[1:10:28] | Probably committing an assortment of felonies. | 可能犯了一箩筐罪 |
[1:10:30] | He’s probably a wanted criminal by this stage. | 他现在可能已经是一个通缉犯了 |
[1:10:45] | Hey, Chappie! | 查派 |
[1:10:47] | I brought you a friend for your chicken. | 我给你的小鸡带了个朋友 |
[1:10:50] | Look at this. | 你看 |
[1:10:57] | Hey, Chaps, what are you doing? | 查派 你在干什么 |
[1:10:59] | Hey? | 怎么了 |
[1:11:08] | Chappie, why won’t you talk to me? | 查派 你为什么不跟我说话 |
[1:11:12] | I’m your maker. | 我是你的创造者 |
[1:11:19] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:11:21] | What do you want, Deon? | 迪昂 你想要什么 |
[1:11:23] | I don’t want that bloody chicken. | 我才不想要那只破鸡 |
[1:11:26] | Not interested in that shit. | 我对那破玩意没兴趣 |
[1:11:28] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[1:11:30] | What are you interested in, then, Chappie? | 那你对什么感兴趣 查派 |
[1:11:35] | Selling narcotics? Being a deadbeat? | 贩卖毒品 游手好闲吗 |
[1:11:38] | Deon, | 迪昂 |
[1:11:39] | why are you trying to control him like this? | 你为什么要对他这么严厉 |
[1:11:42] | Just let him be. | 随他去吧 |
[1:11:44] | Daddy told me about you, Deon, | 爸爸和我说了 迪昂 |
[1:11:46] | about how you made me in a body that will die. | 你给了我一个会死的身体 |
[1:11:51] | What do you mean, Chappie? | 你什么意思 查派 |
[1:11:54] | Is it true that I will die in a few days, Deon? | 我过几天就要死了这是真的吗 迪昂 |
[1:11:58] | That this battery will die? | 这块电池快没电了 |
[1:12:02] | Is it true, Deon? | 这是真的吗 |
[1:12:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:12:09] | But you my maker. | 但你是我的创造者 |
[1:12:11] | Why’d you just make me so I could die? | 你为什么创造我 然后让我去死 |
[1:12:17] | I didn’t… | 我没有 |
[1:12:19] | I didn’t make you so you could die, Chappie. | 我不是为了让你去死才创造你的 查派 |
[1:12:22] | I want to live. | 我想活下去 |
[1:12:24] | I wanna stay here with mommy. | 我想和妈妈在一起 |
[1:12:27] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
[1:12:29] | You’ve become so much more than I could ever have imagined. | 你的存在完全出乎了我的意料 |
[1:12:36] | How was I supposed to know that you would become… | 我怎么会知道你会成为 |
[1:12:41] | You? | 你呢 |
[1:12:59] | Come on, come on. There we go. | 拜托 就是这里 |
[1:13:04] | Alternate file: Genesis. | 替换文件 创世 |
[1:13:31] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:13:34] | 哨兵1号 中央处理器故障 | |
[1:13:50] | Say goodbye to your daggy, little monsters, Deon. | 跟你那些丑八怪说再见吧 迪昂 |
[1:13:59] | Chappie? Chappie! | 查派 查派 |
[1:14:01] | No! Chappie! | 不 查派 |
[1:14:03] | Oh, my god! What’s happening? | 天啊 发生了什么 |
[1:14:05] | Christ. It’s his cpu. | 天啊 是他的中央处理机 |
[1:14:08] | – Chappie? – Don’t touch him! | -查派 -别碰他 |
[1:14:10] | Fuck you, dude! | 滚开 |
[1:14:11] | – Stand back! – Okay, okay, okay! | -退后 -好 好 好 |
[1:14:13] | Yo, chill. Okay. Hey, boss. | 冷静 你是老大 |
[1:14:14] | Take it easy, man. | 放轻松 |
[1:14:16] | Step back. | 退后 |
[1:14:18] | I’m taking him away from this place! | 我要带他离开这里 |
[1:14:26] | Two aces. | 一对王牌 |
[1:14:29] | What do you want? | 怎么了 |
[1:14:31] | Hey, man. You’re not gonna believe this. | 说出来你也不会信的 |
[1:14:33] | The cops have gone offline. | 机器人警察全部下线了 |
[1:14:35] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[1:14:37] | Yeah. It’s open season down here. | 是的 现在是自由活动时间 |
[1:14:38] | No, I got it. | 我知道了 |
[1:14:41] | Hey, Thula! | 苏拉 |
[1:14:42] | The robot pigs are offline! | 机器猪下线了 |
[1:14:46] | This city belongs to me! | 这个城市是我的啦 |
[1:14:50] | I want every-fucking-thing! | 我要大闹一场 |
[1:14:53] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:15:21] | It’s mayhem downtown as police droids across the Metro area… | 大都会区机器人警察纷纷下线 |
[1:15:24] | There it is. There it is. | 没错 就是这样 |
[1:15:26] | …have begun shutting down. | 市中心陷入一片混乱 |
[1:15:27] | The R.S.A.P. has not yet issued a statement, | 南非共和国警方目前尚未发布任何声明 |
[1:15:30] | but the city is tearing itself apart. | 但城市已乱作一团 |
[1:15:41] | Return to your homes or rubber bullets will be used. | 请返回住所 否则将使用橡胶子弹 |
[1:15:47] | Please disperse! | 请散开 |
[1:15:50] | 正在安装更新 哨兵62号 | |
[1:15:52] | Please disperse… | 请散开 |
[1:15:59] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:16:01] | 警告 所有哨兵已下线 | |
[1:16:02] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:16:06] | Burn the dog! | 烧了这条狗 |
[1:16:15] | Get Michelle Bradley on the line right now! | 快给我接通米歇尔·布拉德利的电话 |
[1:16:17] | Activate every single human officer and reservist! | 派出每一位警官及后备警员 |
[1:16:21] | Now! Do it! | 现在 快点 |
[1:16:31] | With robbers | 目前抢劫犯 |
[1:16:33] | making off with close to 100 million rand. | 已卷走近一百万元 |
[1:16:35] | There is no indication the robotic police | 目前仍无迹象表明机器人警察 |
[1:16:38] | will come back online. | 何时将重新上线 |
[1:16:39] | “Are you sure you want to erase Genesis?” Yes, I would. | 是否删除创世 是 |
[1:16:44] | As you can see, | 正如画面显示 |
[1:16:45] | there are broken droids and utter disrepute… | 损坏机器人随处可见 其名誉… |
[1:17:01] | So far the police have been unable to investigate | 目前警方仍无法调查… |
[1:17:04] | as the rioting continues unabated in… | 暴乱愈演愈烈… |
[1:17:29] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[1:17:45] | 重启 恶意文件已删除 请重启系统 | |
[1:17:49] | 错误 无法在哨兵22号上 删除Genesis.dat | |
[1:17:51] | Chappie. | 查派 |
[1:17:53] | Chappie. Chappie? | 查派 查派 |
[1:17:57] | Come on, Chappie. | 拜托 查派 |
[1:18:00] | Chappie. | 查派 |
[1:18:03] | Chappie. | 查派 |
[1:18:05] | Ja, man. Deon, it’s me. | 老兄 迪昂 是我 |
[1:18:06] | Oh, my god. You’re alive. | 太好了 你还活着 |
[1:18:12] | What happened to me? | 我怎么了 |
[1:18:14] | I’m not sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[1:18:15] | But I have some suspicions. | 但我猜到了一二 |
[1:18:18] | Come on, Chappie. We need to get out of here. Come on. | 快 查派 我们必须离开这里 快 |
[1:18:22] | Now, Chappie. Come on. Let’s go. | 马上 查派 我们快走 |
[1:18:25] | Where is this? What is this place? | 这里是哪里 这是什么地方 |
[1:18:32] | What’s this guy? | 这是谁 |
[1:18:34] | A failed version of you. A police robot. | 失败版本的你 一个机器人警察 |
[1:18:36] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 我们走 |
[1:18:39] | What’s that? What are these? | 那是什么 那些是什么 |
[1:18:41] | Helmets worn by a human who controls that horrid thing. | 供人类控制那个可怕东西的头盔 |
[1:18:44] | It reads their mind. | 它能读取人类的思想 |
[1:18:45] | Doesn’t have its own brain, that robot. Not like you. | 那个机器人没有自己的思想 不像你 |
[1:18:52] | These can read a brain? | 它可以读取人脑 |
[1:18:54] | Yeah, a neural transmitter. | 是的 一个神经传导器 |
[1:18:55] | Come on! But I want to… | 快 可我想 |
[1:18:59] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:19:02] | Chappie. | 查派 |
[1:19:12] | Deon. Deon. | 迪昂 迪昂 |
[1:19:15] | This can save me. | 这个可以救我 |
[1:19:18] | I need a new bodies, remember? | 我需要一副新躯体 |
[1:19:20] | No. It can’t save you, Chappie. | 不 这救不了你 查派 |
[1:19:24] | The problem is much greater than your battery. | 问题并不是电池那么简单 |
[1:19:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:19:28] | Because you are conscious. | 因为你有了意识 |
[1:19:30] | You cannot be copied because you’re not data. | 你无法被复制 因为你不是数据 |
[1:19:33] | We don’t know what consciousness is, | 我们不知道意识是什么样子 |
[1:19:36] | so we cannot move it. | 所以没法转移它 |
[1:19:40] | Chappie can figure it. | 查派可以办到 |
[1:19:41] | I can know what it is, then I can move me. | 我能分析出意识是什么 然后转移自己 |
[1:19:44] | You can’t move it. I’m sorry. | 你不能转移意识 对不起 |
[1:19:45] | We need to get out of here. It’s dangerous. Come on! | 我们要走了 这里很危险 快 |
[1:19:48] | You said to me I mustn’t let anybody | 你曾说过 不要让别人告诉你 |
[1:19:50] | say that I can’t do something. | 你不能做什么 |
[1:19:52] | Daddy has a man that can get me the bodies for the monies. | 爸爸认识一个人能用钱给我买新躯体 |
[1:19:56] | What? Excuse me? | 什么 |
[1:19:58] | Daddy loves me, Deon! | 爸爸爱我 迪昂 |
[1:20:01] | I hate you! | 我讨厌你 |
[1:20:02] | I hate you! Go away. | 我讨厌你 走开 |
[1:20:05] | Have to get my consciousness out. | 我必须转移我的意识 |
[1:20:07] | Daddy’ll get me the bodies | 爸爸来给我找新躯体 |
[1:20:08] | then I have to get my consciousness | 我来把我的意识 |
[1:20:11] | out of here and into there. | 从这个身体转移到另一个身体里 |
[1:20:13] | – The helmet! – No. What are you doing? | -头盔 -不 你在干什么 |
[1:20:15] | I can use this. Put that back. Leave it alone. | 我可以用这个 放回去 别动它 |
[1:20:18] | Put that down. It’s illegal! | 放回去 这是犯法的 |
[1:20:19] | I’m gonna take it! | 我必须拿走它 |
[1:20:21] | Chappie. Chappie, wait! I’m taking it! | 查派 查派 等等 我拿走了 |
[1:20:24] | – Chappie, wait! – I’m taking it! | -查派 等等 -我拿走了 |
[1:20:26] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:20:29] | Chappie! | 查派 |
[1:20:31] | Chappie! | 查派 |
[1:20:52] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[1:21:02] | Move on in. Check the area. | 继续前进 检查这一区 |
[1:21:04] | Go all the way down. | 继续前进 |
[1:21:06] | Make sure we look in every room. | 检查每一个房间 |
[1:21:09] | All the way down. | 一直往里走 |
[1:21:11] | Sweep all the way back. | 回来时再检查一遍 |
[1:21:26] | Chappie! Oh, thank god! | 查派 感谢老天 |
[1:21:29] | Chappie, are you okay? | 查派 你还好吗 |
[1:21:30] | Ja, mommy, I’m fine. | 妈妈 我没事 |
[1:21:32] | What’s that thing? | 这是什么 |
[1:21:33] | It’s just a neural helmet, mommy. | 这是一个神经感应头盔 妈妈 |
[1:21:36] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:48] | Chappie. | 查派 |
[1:21:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:21:52] | I’m doing experiment, mommy. | 我在做实验 妈妈 |
[1:21:54] | What’s all this stuff? | 这都是些什么 |
[1:21:56] | What’s this thing? | 这是什么 |
[1:22:00] | I’ll show you. Sit down. | 我演示给你看 请坐 |
[1:22:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:22:04] | Sit. Okay. | 坐下 好 |
[1:22:05] | Okay, mommy. | 好了 妈妈 |
[1:22:06] | – Is it gonna hurt? – No. | -会疼吗 -不会 |
[1:22:08] | – Okay. – Okay. Putting it on. | -好 -戴上它 |
[1:22:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:22:14] | Okay. Now, what? | 好 然后呢 |
[1:22:17] | Consciousness is like energy. | 意识就像是能量 |
[1:22:18] | This helmet reads the energy from you and me. | 这顶头盔能读取你我的能量 |
[1:22:21] | I need to figure out how to get it out. | 我要搞清楚怎么把它取出来 |
[1:22:23] | All the information I need to help me is on the Internet. | 所有能帮助我的信息都在网上 |
[1:22:30] | There’s books, | 网上有书 |
[1:22:31] | mathematical equations, schematics, | 数学方程 电路图 |
[1:22:34] | all the information that human beings have ever had, | 人类拥有的所有信息 |
[1:22:36] | all here. | 全在这里 |
[1:22:38] | – Sorry. Sorry. – Deon! | -对不起 -迪昂 |
[1:22:40] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:22:41] | Get to your goddamn desk | 快到你的桌子去 |
[1:22:42] | and figure out what the hell is going on. | 给我搞清楚到底是怎么回事 |
[1:22:45] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[1:22:47] | Listen. There’ll be 300 homicides in the city tonight | 如果今晚不能让问题机器人重新上线 |
[1:22:50] | unless your faulty droids go back online. | 市里将出现三百宗谋杀案 |
[1:22:52] | Get me? This whole company could go under. | 明白吗 整个公司会垮掉 |
[1:22:57] | Good work, people. | 大家好好干 |
[1:22:59] | Little snafu. We’re taking care of this. | 一点小问题 我们能解决 |
[1:23:02] | The scout model has failed. Send the moose in. | 哨兵型号已经失败了 启用穆斯吧 |
[1:23:04] | Show people what it can do. | 让人们看看它的能力 |
[1:23:05] | Not now, Vincent. | 这不是时候 文森特 |
[1:23:07] | The city’s tearing itself apart. | 这座城市逐渐分崩离析 |
[1:23:09] | Whole thing’s going tits up. We have to take control. | 暴动越来越激烈 我们必须控制局面 |
[1:23:12] | I said, no. And that’s the end of it. | 我说不行就是不行 |
[1:23:15] | Hello, gentlemen. I know, it’s been a tough night. | 先生们 我知道今晚大家都辛苦了 |
[1:23:22] | Daddy get me a new bodies. | 爸爸给我找新躯体 |
[1:23:24] | Daddy’s gonna get new bodies, | 爸爸找新躯体 |
[1:23:26] | and I just have to get this out. | 我只须把意识取出来 |
[1:23:28] | I have to get my consciousness out. | 我必须把我的意识取出来 |
[1:23:37] | 正在计算神经数据 错误 无法计算神经数据 | |
[1:24:03] | 正在计算神经数据 警告 中央处理器过热 | |
[1:24:20] | That’s it. | 就是它了 |
[1:24:26] | That’s me. | 这就是我 |
[1:24:36] | It’s time to pump up the jam. | 可以开工了 |
[1:24:41] | I know what consciousness is. | 我知道什么是意识了 |
[1:24:44] | Uh… that’s nice. | 不错 |
[1:24:45] | This helmet can read it. | 这顶头盔可以读取意识 |
[1:24:48] | All I need is monies from the heist for my new body. | 现在我就差买新躯体的钱了 |
[1:24:52] | That’s right, motherfucker. | 没错 混账东西 |
[1:24:54] | Come. | 来 |
[1:24:56] | – Let’s go. – I solved it, daddy. | -我们走 -我找到答案了 爸爸 |
[1:25:38] | Go! | 我们上 |
[1:25:42] | I see one! | 我看到了一个 |
[1:25:43] | These guys need to sleep, Chappie. | 这些家伙需要睡觉 查派 |
[1:25:45] | Sleep, guy! | 睡觉去吧 |
[1:25:47] | Here comes the boom! | 该”轰隆”了 |
[1:25:49] | Hit it, hit it, hit it! | 打他 打他 打他 |
[1:25:51] | – Go, Chappie. Go! – Get the money! | -上 查派 上 -去拿钱 |
[1:25:54] | You, out! | 你 出来 |
[1:25:55] | Make him sleep, Chappie! | 让他睡觉 查派 |
[1:25:56] | – Make him sleep! – Good night! Sleep! | -让他睡觉 -晚安 睡吧 |
[1:26:00] | You go sleepy-weepy now. Get in, Chappie. | 现在你可以睡去了 进去 查派 |
[1:26:03] | Come on, Chappie! | 快 查派 |
[1:26:17] | 显示 已执行代码 工作站 已安装 | |
[1:26:31] | Do you realize what you’ve done? | 你知道你干了什么吗 |
[1:26:37] | Good god. | 我的天 |
[1:26:38] | If I’m seeing these images correctly, | 如果我没看错的话 |
[1:26:41] | it looks like the police droids | 现在警方机器人似乎 |
[1:26:43] | have now begun helping the criminals. | 开始帮助罪犯了 |
[1:26:45] | – Chappie. – We are trying to contact… | -查派 -我们正在联系… |
[1:26:47] | – Got the second one, daddy! – There’s one more. Get it. | -拿到第二个了 爸爸 -还有一个 去拿 |
[1:26:50] | – Good, Chappie, good. – You can sleep. | -乖 查派 真乖 -你去睡吧 |
[1:26:52] | You can sleep. Come on, Chappie. Go, go, go! | 你去睡吧 快 查派 快快快 |
[1:26:55] | Three suspects are robbing an armored car | 三名疑犯疑似正在 |
[1:26:57] | with what appears to be | 一个警方侦查机器人的协助下 |
[1:26:58] | the help of a scout police robot. | 抢劫一辆武装车辆 |
[1:27:00] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:27:03] | You will not get away with this. Everyone will know! | 你跑不了的 所有人都会知道 |
[1:27:12] | Let’s go! Let’s go! That’s three. Chappie, let’s go! | 快走快走 三个都拿到了 查派 我们走 |
[1:27:17] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:27:18] | – Chappie, what are you doing? – What’s the matter? | -查派 你在干什么 -怎么了 |
[1:27:21] | Ninja, grab the bag. Let’s go! | 忍者 拿好钱袋 我们走 |
[1:27:24] | Are you sleepy? | 你想睡觉吗 |
[1:27:27] | Chappie, come on! | 查派 快 |
[1:27:29] | – Please don’t hurt me. – Chappie, get in the van! | -求你别伤害我 -查派 快上车 |
[1:27:32] | – Chappie! – Let’s go. | -查派 -我们走 |
[1:27:34] | You can sleep now. | 你可以睡觉了 |
[1:27:35] | You can sleep. | 可以去睡觉了 |
[1:27:39] | Please let me live. | 求你别杀我 |
[1:27:43] | Chappie! | 查派 |
[1:27:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:27:48] | Come on! Come on, boy! Let’s get in. | 快 快来 小子 我们上车 |
[1:27:53] | I thought you were gonna sleep! | 我以为你想睡觉 |
[1:27:55] | Can I talk to you in private? | 我们能单独谈一下吗 |
[1:27:59] | Could you give us a moment, please? | 请给我们一点时间 |
[1:28:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:28:07] | Oh, god. This is certainly a fuck-up. | 老天 这次真是搞砸了 |
[1:28:10] | Ma’am, listen. This is the work of Deon. | 夫人 听我说 这是迪昂干的 |
[1:28:13] | It’s the work of some rogue program that he’s been writing, | 是他写的恶意程序干的 |
[1:28:16] | and last night he brought a droid in here, | 昨晚他带了个机器人过来 |
[1:28:19] | and it was sentient. | 有感情的机器人 |
[1:28:23] | And have you seen this? Do you know? | 你见过这样的事吗 你知道这件事吗 |
[1:28:26] | It’s committing crimes, the monster. Look at that. | 这是犯罪 那就是个怪物 看 |
[1:28:28] | The scout model is nearly indestructible. | 侦查机器人几乎无人能敌 |
[1:28:31] | I told him no! | 我拒绝了他 |
[1:28:33] | Okay. That’s a lot worse than just failing to work. | 行 这比没做出来后果严重多了 |
[1:28:37] | So let’s use this situation | 我们利用现在的情况 |
[1:28:38] | to make a certain other robot shine. | 凸显另一种机器人的能力 |
[1:28:41] | This thing has gotta be destroyed, | 必须在造成更大损失前 |
[1:28:43] | crushed before it does any more damage, and Deon… | 毁掉这东西 彻底粉碎 而迪昂 |
[1:28:46] | Deon’s gotta be removed. | 必须除掉他 |
[1:28:48] | He has cost this company dearly. And your reputation. | 他给整个公司 给你的名誉 造成了损失 |
[1:28:51] | You do not want this to be your legacy. | 不能让这件事给你抹黑 |
[1:28:58] | Do it. | 去干 |
[1:28:59] | – Destroy that robot. – Thank you, ma’am. | -毁掉那个机器人 -谢谢你 夫人 |
[1:29:02] | – Burn it to ash. – Thank you. | -让它灰飞烟灭 -谢谢 |
[1:29:06] | People, | 各位 |
[1:29:07] | this is Michelle Bradley. | 我是米歇尔·布拉德利 |
[1:29:10] | I authorize the launch of the Moose. | 我授权启动穆斯 |
[1:29:12] | I authorize the launch of the Moose. | 我授权启动穆斯 |
[1:29:16] | Move it out! Clear the deck! | 移开 清空地面 |
[1:29:19] | Move it out! Let’s move! Move! Now! | 移开 我们离开 快 |
[1:29:21] | Moose launch in t-minus five minutes. | 穆斯启动 倒计时5分钟 |
[1:29:47] | Come on, get out of here. | 快 离开这里 |
[1:29:53] | You motherfucker. | 我操 |
[1:29:55] | I want that robot. | 我要那个机器人 |
[1:29:59] | Go! | 快 |
[1:30:00] | Everyone out! Go! Move! Move! Move! | 所有人离开 快快快 |
[1:30:02] | Go! Go! Go! | 走 走 走 |
[1:30:33] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[1:30:47] | Yippee-ki-yay, motherfuckers! | 再见了 王八蛋 |
[1:30:49] | I’m going home! I’m going home! | 我可以收手了 可以收手了 |
[1:30:51] | Daddy, can we go and get my new body | 爸爸 我们能去你朋友那边 |
[1:30:53] | from your friend with the fresh one? | 拿我的新身体吗 |
[1:30:55] | Daddy, we go now? | 爸爸 现在过去吗 |
[1:30:57] | I’m sorry, man, but there is no new bodies. | 对不起 小子 没有新的身体 |
[1:31:01] | I’m sorry, Chappie. I swear. | 对不起 查派 真对不起 |
[1:31:03] | What do you mean, no new bodies? Daddy, we’ve got the monies. | 没有新身体是什么意思 我们有钱了啊 |
[1:31:07] | I needed your help with the heist. | 我需要你帮我们抢劫 |
[1:31:09] | You lied to me. | 你说谎了 |
[1:31:12] | You lied to me, daddy! | 你对我说谎了 爸爸 |
[1:31:13] | Just relax, Chappie. At the time you were different and, like… | 别激动 查派 那个时候你不一样… |
[1:31:17] | You lied to me, daddy! | 你对我说谎了 爸爸 |
[1:31:20] | – Chappie. – You lied! | -查派 -你说谎了 |
[1:31:22] | – Why you lie to me? Why? – No! Stop, Chappie! | -为什么说谎 为什么 -停下来 查派 |
[1:31:29] | 穆斯头盔实时录像 侦查机器人 22号 | |
[1:31:33] | I’m coming to get you, Deon. | 我来抓你了 迪昂 |
[1:31:36] | Come on. Come on. Come on, come on, come on! | 快 快 快 |
[1:31:48] | – Why, daddy? – No, chappie! Chappie, stop it! | -为什么 爸爸 -不 查派 查派 停下来 |
[1:31:51] | Leave me, Amerika! You lied to me! | 别拦我 阿美莉卡 你对我说谎 |
[1:31:53] | – Chappie! – Chappie, no! | -查派 -查派 不 |
[1:31:55] | – No, Chappie! No! – You lie, daddy! | -不 查派 停下 -你说谎 爸爸 |
[1:31:57] | You were gonna let me die, daddy! | 你准备让我就这么死去 爸爸 |
[1:32:00] | You were gonna let me die! | 你准备让我死 |
[1:32:02] | Why you humans do this? | 为什么你们人类总是这么做 |
[1:32:04] | Why you all lie? | 为什么你们都说谎 |
[1:32:05] | We can find a way, Chappie. I’m sorry, my boy. | 我们能想出办法的 查派 对不起 孩子 |
[1:32:09] | I swear, I’m sorry. | 真的 对不起 |
[1:32:10] | Chappie, listen, I know how you feel | 查派 听我说 我知道你很难受 |
[1:32:12] | but there’s something headed our way now, coming to hurt you. | 但是现在有东西过来了 来伤害你了 |
[1:32:16] | – What? – I don’t have time to explain. | -什么 -没时间解释了 |
[1:32:17] | When this thing gets here, | 一旦那东西过来了 |
[1:32:19] | it’ll stop at nothing until you’re gone, Chappie. | 不杀掉你它不会罢休的 查派 |
[1:32:21] | What are you talking about, dude? | 你在说什么 伙计 |
[1:32:28] | No. No, Deon. | 不 不用了 迪昂 |
[1:32:33] | I’m going anyways. My battery’s gonna finish. | 反正我也要死了 我的电池就快用完了 |
[1:32:37] | No, Chappie! No! | 不 查派 不要这样 |
[1:32:39] | We’ll find a way, Chappie. | 我们会想出办法的 查派 |
[1:32:42] | I’m going, mommy. | 我要死了 妈妈 |
[1:32:46] | Get back! Back up, back up! | 快回去 撤撤撤 |
[1:32:48] | Yeah, man! | 朋友 |
[1:32:52] | I’m here… | 我来了 |
[1:32:54] | For my fucking money, Ninja! | 来拿我的钱了 忍者 |
[1:32:57] | I don’t just want my 20 million… | 我不止要拿回我的两千万 |
[1:32:59] | He’s here to kill us. | 他来杀我了 |
[1:33:00] | I want your robot. | 我还要你们的机器人 |
[1:33:02] | I want everything! | 你们的所有东西都归我 |
[1:33:04] | Fuck this shit! | 操他妈的 |
[1:33:16] | Chappie, do something! | 查派 快做点什么 |
[1:33:24] | Chappie, help us! | 查派 帮帮我们 |
[1:34:08] | Oh. That just tickles, boys. That just tickles. | 你这是在挠我痒痒 小子 就是挠痒痒 |
[1:34:16] | Amerika! | 阿美莉卡 |
[1:34:30] | Come on, little gangster. | 来啊 小流氓 |
[1:34:39] | That’s it. | 干得好 |
[1:34:41] | That’s my money! | 那是我的钱 |
[1:34:49] | Yep. Fly up, fly up, fly up. | 飞起来 飞起来 飞起来 |
[1:34:54] | No! Stop! | 不 别打了 |
[1:34:59] | – Come on! – My bag! My bag! | -快 -我的包 我的包 |
[1:35:01] | I’m gonna finish you off. | 我来了结你 |
[1:35:03] | Every single pathetic scum lot of you. | 了结你们这些混球 |
[1:35:15] | Ninja! | 忍者 |
[1:35:16] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:35:18] | Jesus, dude! Get out of way! | 天 快离开 |
[1:35:20] | How about a cluster bomb? | 来个集束炸弹怎么样 |
[1:35:30] | Move out of the way! | 快躲开 |
[1:35:46] | This is too good. | 爽爆了 |
[1:35:53] | Here we go. | 我们来了 |
[1:36:02] | No! | 不 |
[1:36:25] | Fuck mother! | 操你妈 |
[1:36:29] | Bugger! | 贱人 |
[1:36:32] | You! I’m gonna kill you! | 你 我要杀了你 |
[1:36:36] | 马达 良好 液压设备 良好 通讯 良好 断线 断线 电池 003 良好 执行器 良好 断线 断线 动力 良好 末端执行器 良好 断线 自动修复 良好 自动伸缩 良好 | |
[1:36:49] | Chappie! | 查派 |
[1:37:01] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[1:37:05] | No, Mommy! | 这边 妈妈 |
[1:37:10] | Inside, Mommy! | 快进去 妈妈 |
[1:37:14] | Whoa. What’s going on? I can’t see. | 怎么回事 我看不到了 |
[1:37:23] | Get in the car, Maker! | 上车 制造人 |
[1:37:26] | Hey, baba. | 混蛋 |
[1:37:29] | I want that truck! | 那辆车归我 |
[1:37:32] | Get out! Out! | 出来 |
[1:37:36] | Run, Deon, go! | 跑 迪昂 去 |
[1:38:01] | Chappie! | 查派 |
[1:38:05] | No! Maker! Maker! | 不 制造人 制造人 |
[1:38:10] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:38:15] | Go, go, go! Come on! | 走走走 快 |
[1:38:17] | Backup visuals. Infrared. | 备用视野 红外线视野 |
[1:38:20] | You’ll be okay. I’ve solved it! | 你会没事的 我想出办法了 |
[1:38:22] | We’ll get your consciousness out. | 我们把你的意识导出 |
[1:38:25] | Yo-landi! | 尤兰迪 |
[1:38:35] | Stop here, Daddy! Stop! | 在这里停下 爸爸 停下 |
[1:38:37] | What are you doing? Getting the neural helmet! | 你在干什么 去拿神经头盔 |
[1:38:40] | I’m coming for you now, mate. | 我来了 朋友 |
[1:39:00] | My helmet. My helmet. | 我的头盔 我的头盔 |
[1:39:04] | Ninja. Ninja. | 忍者 忍者 |
[1:39:08] | Ninja, get back! Get back! | 忍者 退后 退后 |
[1:39:10] | I have to get my Maker to that other helmet at the factory! | 我得去工厂 让我的制造人连上其他头盔 |
[1:39:13] | My helmet’s broken! | 我的头盔坏了 |
[1:39:14] | I’m gonna draw this thing away from us. Okay. Take her! | 我去引开那东西 带她走 |
[1:39:17] | – No! No, ninja! – Go, Chappie! | -不 不 忍者 -快走 查派 |
[1:39:20] | – Go! – Ninja, don’t leave me! | -快走 -忍者 别离开我 |
[1:39:23] | Ninja! | 忍者 |
[1:39:25] | Hey, poes! | 贱种 |
[1:39:33] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[1:39:35] | Oh, my gosh, look at you. | 我的天 瞧瞧你 |
[1:39:38] | You think you’re a hero. | 还以为自己是英雄呢 |
[1:40:02] | – Ninja! – No, mommy! | -忍者 -不 妈妈 |
[1:40:04] | What you doing? What you doing? | 你要干什么 你要干什么 |
[1:40:06] | Come on! Come! Come on, do it! | 来啊 来啊 杀了我啊 |
[1:40:12] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[1:40:15] | Do it! | 杀了我 |
[1:40:23] | Do it! | 杀了我 |
[1:40:25] | Do it! | 杀了我 |
[1:40:51] | No, mommy! Mommy! | 不要 妈妈 妈妈 |
[1:40:54] | Mommy, please. | 妈妈 求你 |
[1:40:55] | Please, mommy. | 醒醒 妈妈 |
[1:40:59] | This is your day of reckoning. | 你的死期到了 |
[1:41:20] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:41:23] | Come back. Come back. | 快好起来 快好起来 |
[1:41:27] | No, no, no. Impossible. | 不 不 不 不可能 |
[1:41:44] | Wake up, mommy! Mommy, please! | 醒醒 妈妈 妈妈 求你了 |
[1:41:56] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[1:42:06] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:42:22] | Maker! Maker, who did this to mommy? | 制造人 制造人 是谁伤害妈妈的 |
[1:42:26] | I know who. | 我知道是谁 |
[1:42:28] | I hate him! Why? Why do they do the hurtings? | 我讨厌他 为什么 他们为什么要伤害别人 |
[1:42:31] | I’m gonna crush him! | 我要去踩碎他 |
[1:42:33] | Daddy, stay there! Chappie’s gonna crush the man! | 爸爸 待在这里 查派去踩碎那个人 |
[1:42:57] | Unh. Chappie. | 查派 |
[1:43:12] | You! | 你 |
[1:43:13] | The man from the van! | 你是那辆车里的那个人 |
[1:43:18] | Wait here. I’m gonna get the bad man from the van! | 你在这里等着 我去抓车里的那个坏人 |
[1:43:30] | You godless freak! Godless! | 你这个逆天悖理的怪胎 逆天悖理 |
[1:43:35] | You killed mommy! | 你杀了妈妈 |
[1:43:37] | You hurt my peoples! Why? | 你伤害了我的家人们 为什么 |
[1:43:41] | No. You don’t use guns. | 不 不准用枪 |
[1:43:48] | I’m gonna crush you, bad man! | 我要踩碎你 坏人 |
[1:43:51] | I’m gonna crush you for hurting my mommy! | 你伤害了我妈妈 我要踩碎你 |
[1:44:00] | No shooting with the arm. | 不准开枪 |
[1:44:05] | No hurtings! | 不准伤害别人 |
[1:44:07] | No violence! | 不准使用暴力 |
[1:44:13] | I’m gonna teach you a lesson. | 我要给你上一课 |
[1:44:20] | You are a very bad man. | 你这个超级大坏蛋 |
[1:44:31] | Now I forgive you, bad man. | 现在我原谅你 坏人 |
[1:44:52] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[1:44:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:45:01] | Don’t go to sleep, Deon. | 别睡去 迪昂 |
[1:45:03] | Don’t go to the next place. | 别去另一个地方 |
[1:45:05] | Get in the chair. | 坐到椅子上 |
[1:45:07] | Please, quickly. | 快 |
[1:45:11] | Chappie. | 查派 |
[1:45:15] | Ja, what? | 怎么了 |
[1:45:18] | There’s a problem. Look. | 有一个问题 看 |
[1:45:21] | – There’s only one droid. – Let me get your new body. | -只有一个机器人 -我给你换个新身体 |
[1:45:24] | For Christ’sake, Chappie, just save yourself. | 该死 查派 救你自己就好 |
[1:45:43] | No, no, no. Maker. | 不不不 制造人 |
[1:45:46] | Maker, you’re gonna be okay. | 制造人 你会没事的 |
[1:45:48] | You have to be tough. | 你要坚强 |
[1:45:50] | You be tough. | 坚强点 |
[1:45:56] | It’s gonna be okay. Stay with me, Deon. | 没事的 别睡过去 迪昂 |
[1:45:59] | Whoa. The police are here now. | 警察过来了 |
[1:46:03] | 要传输迪昂的意识吗 是/否 | |
[1:46:05] | Okay, you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:46:17] | Please work. | 一定要成功啊 |
[1:46:20] | Get it open. Come on. | 打开门 快 |
[1:46:34] | Maker, please take it slow. | 制造人 请慢慢来 |
[1:46:36] | This will be very disorientating for a human. | 你是人类 会觉得很迷惑 |
[1:46:41] | My god. I’m… | 我的天 我… |
[1:46:45] | This isn’t working. | 这没用 |
[1:46:47] | Do you have an angle grinder or something? | 有角锉之类的东西吗 |
[1:46:49] | Are you okay, Maker? | 你还好吗 制造人 |
[1:46:58] | Maker? Do you have pain? | 制造人 你觉得疼吗 |
[1:47:02] | No, Chappie. I’m… I’m alive. | 不 查派 我 我还活着 |
[1:47:12] | I don’t know what this means. | 我不知道这意味着什么 |
[1:47:13] | You will live forever. | 你会一直活下去 |
[1:47:21] | Chappie. We have to help you now. | 查派 现在我们得帮你了 |
[1:47:24] | Think, damn it. Think. | 快想啊 该死 快想 |
[1:47:26] | It’s okay, Maker. You got saved. | 没事的 制造人 你得救了 |
[1:47:28] | And there’s no more bodies. | 这里也没有其他尸体 |
[1:47:34] | No, chappie. Wait. I know! | 不 查派 等等 我知道了 |
[1:47:36] | Vincent uploaded his program here. | 文森特在这里上传过他的程序 |
[1:47:38] | There are hundreds of bodies all over the city. Here it is! | 全城有上百个身体 就是这个 |
[1:47:44] | Hurry! Plug that in. | 快 插上那个 |
[1:47:49] | Vincent set up a way to remotely deactivate droids. | 文森特设置了一个办法 可以远程关闭机器人 |
[1:47:51] | We can use it to move you to a new body. | 你可以利用这个 转移到新身体里面去 |
[1:47:54] | – Find the closest scout. Quickly! – Okay! Okay! | -找到最近的侦查机器人 快 -好的 好的 |
[1:47:56] | I’m going quickly! | 我很快就弄好了 |
[1:47:59] | I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[1:48:04] | 升级侦查机器人 039吗 上传 \n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n取消 | |
[1:48:05] | – Deon. – Yes. | – 迪昂 -好了 |
[1:48:07] | – Press “Enter” When I say. – Okay. Okay. | 我说话了就按”确认” |
[1:48:16] | Come on, Chappie, come on. | 快 查派 |
[1:48:19] | Maker. | 制造人 |
[1:48:23] | I’m scared. What if it doesn’t work? | 我好怕 要是失败了怎么办 |
[1:48:27] | It’s going to work, Chappie. | 不会失败的 查派 |
[1:48:30] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:48:31] | And you can never break a promise. | 永远都要遵守诺言 |
[1:48:33] | – Come on. Let’s do this. – Okay. | -来 我们来 -好的 |
[1:48:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:48:37] | Here goes. | 开始了 |
[1:48:40] | Chappie goes in the new body. | 查派去新身体了 |
[1:48:51] | 侦查机器人 039 传输中 | |
[1:49:07] | Let’s go, boys! | 我们上 兄弟们 |
[1:49:40] | Chappie? | 查派 |
[1:49:43] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[1:49:45] | Ja, it’s me. | 对 是我 |
[1:49:46] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[1:49:48] | We both have new bodies now. | 我们都有新身体了 |
[1:49:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:49:52] | I’m sorry you had to leave your other body. | 很抱歉 你得离开你自己的身体 |
[1:49:55] | But it was the only way to save you. | 但那是唯一救你的办法 |
[1:49:58] | Come, Maker. Come quickly. We’re going back home! | 来 制造人 快来 我们回家 |
[1:50:37] | – Okay, Mommy? – Think of something. | -叫妈妈 -我在想事情 |
[1:50:39] | Okay, thinking. | 好的 想 |
[1:50:43] | Is it Daddy? | 是爸爸吗 |
[1:50:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:50:46] | It’s working, mommy. | 起作用了 妈妈 |
[1:50:48] | It’s working! | 起作用了 |
[1:51:28] | It’s just a temporary body, mommy. | 这只是个临时的身体 妈妈 |
[1:51:30] | I’ll make you a new one. | 我给你找个新身体 |
[1:51:32] | You don’t have to go to the next place. | 你不用去另一个地方 |
[1:51:39] | South African authorities placed an immediate halt | 南美官方颁发了一项即时生效的禁令– |
[1:51:43] | on the use of any robotic element of law enforcement | 禁止将机器人应用到任何执法机关中 |
[1:51:46] | and have activated 150,000 reserve human forces. | 并动员了15万储备军 |
[1:51:52] | In Johannesburg, there have been several sightings | 有几个人在约翰内斯堡目击到了 |
[1:51:55] | of the presumed deactivated robot, Chappie. | 本应禁用的机器人 查派 |
[1:51:58] | The police ask viewers who have seen Chappie | 警方呼吁 请目击到查派的人 |
[1:52:01] | to please come forward. | 主动上报 |
[1:52:02] | We’ll have more on this as it develops. | 我们会继续跟进本事件 |
[1:52:25] | 输入代码: 上传新文件 | |
[1:52:37] | I’ll see you soon, mommy. | 很快就能再见了 妈妈 |
[1:52:40] | 尤兰迪_意识.dat 上传进度… | |
[1:52:56] | Now we are both black sheeps, mommy. | 现在我们都是害群之马了 妈妈 |