英文名称:Final Destination 5
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:48] | Good morning, Presage employees. | 早安 各位员工 |
[03:50] | We hope you’re all ready for our exciting team-building retraining. | 希望你们准备好参加令人兴奋的团队建设培训 |
[03:53] | Please enjoy your breakfast.. | 请享用您的早餐 |
[03:54] | and then make your way to the bus, which will leave shortly. | 然后我们上车 很快就会出发 |
[03:57] | Hey, Sam, I said, “Would you put breakfast together for the retraining?”.. | 山姆 我说 “你能为培训准备一些早餐吗? “ |
[04:01] | I meant, like, some stale doughnuts, some coffee. | 我的意思是弄些甜麦圈 还有咖啡 之类的 |
[04:04] | But this is amazing. | 你做的太棒了 |
[04:05] | Thanks, man. Just remember that when you see my sales report for last month. | 谢谢 兄弟 别忘了我上个月的销售报告 |
[04:09] | – Oh, I saw it last night. – Shit. | – 我昨晚看见到了 – 该死! |
[04:11] | Has Dennis seen it? | 丹尼斯看了? |
[04:13] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[04:14] | Look, you just need to make a decision, you know? | 你还是需要做个决定 知道吗? |
[04:16] | You gonna be “chef” or you gonna be “sales guy”. | 你可以做厨师 或是做业务员 |
[04:20] | I’m saying that as your friend because, as your boss, I’m ready to fire your ass. | 作为朋友 我才这么说 如是你的老板 我早开除你了 |
[04:25] | – As your friend, I appreciate that advice. – Good. | – 作为朋友 我很感激这个建议 – 好的 |
[04:30] | Inside my baby’s room | 我宝宝的房里 |
[04:32] | Hold on, man, I’ll be right back. | 等一下 我马上就回来 |
[04:34] | Yeah, I guess I’m doing okay | 我想我做的不错 |
[04:37] | I moved in with.. | 我走进… |
[04:41] | Molly. Your ticket’s canceled. | 茉莉 你的车票被取消了 |
[04:45] | Tell me that’s a mistake. | 告诉我这只是一个误会 |
[04:46] | I was gonna tell you after this weekend. | 我原想过完这个周末告诉你 |
[04:48] | Uh, tell me what? | 呃 告诉我什么? |
[04:50] | That I don’t think it’s such a good idea. | 我觉得这不是 一个好主意 |
[04:53] | What, the trip? it’s my brother’s wedding. | 什么 旅行吗? 这是我兄弟的婚礼 |
[04:58] | What’s going on here? | 出什么事了? |
[05:00] | We should talk about this later. Let’s just.. | 我们应该晚点再谈论这件事 我们… |
[05:01] | What, pretend like I didn’t see this for the next two days? No, let’s talk about this. | 什么 接下来的两天我都假装没看到这个? 就现在说吧 |
[05:06] | It’s not working out, Sam. | 不会有结果的 山姆 |
[05:10] | We’re not working out. | 我们不会有结果的 |
[05:16] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[05:18] | Oh, it’s, uh, Candice, right? | 呃 你是坎蒂丝 对吗? |
[05:20] | – Not funny. – Oh.. | – 一点都不好笑 – 哦 |
[05:23] | Okay, sorry, this is not a vacation. Okay, this is a business retraining. | 抱歉 这次不是度假 是一次商务培训 |
[05:27] | So we’re gonna be all business for the next two days. | 我们接下来的两天 面对的都将是公事 |
[05:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:31] | I love you, but doesn’t change the fact that you’re still an intern. | 我爱你 不过这不能改变你还是一个实习生 |
[05:36] | Oh, um, but that 12:30 curfew tonight. You should plan on breaking that. | 唔 今晚十二点三十分宵禁 你要准备好出来 |
[05:41] | Why? | 为何? |
[05:43] | For the naked team-building. | 我们”袒胸”团队合作 |
[06:02] | Hey, Olivia. | 奥莉维亚 |
[06:04] | Don’t forget this. | 别忘了这个 |
[06:06] | Oh, yeah. I keep trying to. | 好的 我会记住的 |
[06:09] | – Hmm. – I like it. it’s very Lisa Loeb. | – 嗯 – 我喜欢它 有点莉萨乐步的感觉 |
[06:12] | Oh, well, you know.. | 哦 你知道 |
[06:14] | I’d rather be very Olivia. | 我更喜欢做自己 |
[06:18] | We got a gig on Sunday. | 我们周日要办一个音乐会 |
[06:20] | Yeah, I’ll be there. | 好 我一定会来 |
[06:23] | Morning, Peter. | 早 彼特 |
[06:25] | – Looking good. – Uh, hi. | – 看起来精神不错 – 嗨 |
[06:27] | Olivia. Have you slept with every hipster in town yet? | 奥莉维亚 你和城里每个时髦的人都睡了吗? |
[06:30] | Candice. Do you actually get paid for this internship.. | 坎蒂丝 你应该为这次实习买单 |
[06:33] | or does Daddy just increase your allowance? | 还是你老爸多给你零用钱了? |
[06:35] | You know, if you wanna get rid of that baby fat, you should try the gym. | 如果你想摆脱婴儿肥 你应该去健身房 |
[06:40] | They have these workout machines that you use on your back. | 他们的设备有些落后 不过你依然可以使用 |
[06:43] | You’re good at that. | 对你有帮助 |
[06:44] | Sweetie, it’s not fat. | 亲爱的 这不是胖 |
[06:47] | They’re called tits. | 他们称之为爆乳 |
[06:53] | You’re not looking so hot there, Moll-face. | 你看起来不太好? 茉莉 |
[06:55] | Gee, thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[06:57] | Did you try the little jam-bread whatever your boyfriend made? | 你尝了你男朋友做的果酱面包吗? |
[06:59] | I gotta tell you, he’s a pre.. Uh-oh, that’s what it is, is it? Did I touch a nerve? | 我得告诉你 他真的… 怎么了? 我碰到了神经? |
[07:03] | – Just leave me alone, Isaac. – Hey, Moll? Moll? Look at me. | – 让我安静下 艾萨克 – 摩尔 摩尔 看着我 |
[07:07] | If you ever need anyone to talk to.. | 如果你想找人聊聊… |
[07:09] | I’ve been told I’m a good listener by a lot of ladies. Shh, wait. Don’t say anything. | 我是很好的倾听者… 嘘 等下 别说话 |
[07:12] | Tell me this is Kimber from last Tuesday. | 你是上星期二的津博吗? |
[07:14] | Wait, I’m sorry, which Kimber is..? Hey, let’s sit next to each other on the bus. | 对不起 是哪个津博? 等一下公交车上我们坐在一起 |
[07:17] | No, no, I remember you. You were, like, a bigger gal, right? | 不 我记得你 你是一个大女孩 对吗? |
[07:20] | You know what you should do? You should apologize. | 你知道该做什么吗? 你应该道歉 |
[07:23] | – Why? – Doesn’t matter. | – 为什么 – 没关系的 |
[07:25] | Never matters. “I’m sorry, because I..” | 别介意 就说”对不起 因为我…” |
[07:28] | Oh, shit. | 妈的! |
[07:37] | Hey, Stan, how’s it going? | 斯坦 你怎么了? |
[07:39] | Uh, it’s Sam, sir. | 呃 我叫山姆 先生 |
[07:41] | Did you just correct me? | 你在纠正我吗 |
[07:44] | No. | 不是 |
[07:46] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[07:48] | – What’s my name? – Dennis. | – 我叫什么名字 – 丹尼斯 |
[07:49] | Look away. | 别看了 |
[07:51] | All set, Pete? | 都准备好了吗 彼特? |
[07:52] | Yes, sir. Yeah, we’re just waiting on Nathan. | 当然 先生 我在等内森 |
[07:55] | What’s the one thing we can’t recycle, Pete? | 什么事是无法循环的 彼特? |
[07:57] | Wasted time, sir. | 浪费时间 先生 |
[07:59] | Exactly. I wanna be on the road in 90 seconds. | 当然 我想在90秒之内出发 |
[08:02] | Uh, well, I just saw his car, so I’ll go track him down. | 我刚刚看见他的车了 我去找他 |
[08:05] | Way to show some initiative, Stan. | 你很有进取心 斯坦 |
[08:07] | It’s gonna be a good day. | 今天会是个好日子的 |
[08:12] | – Hey, guys. – Hey, man. | – 嗨 伙计们 – 嗨 伙计 |
[08:14] | What’s up, bud? | 怎么样 兄弟 |
[08:23] | Why you riding Nate so hard, man? | 为什么这么缠着内特 伙计 |
[08:25] | You know, I’m just trying to make sense of it here. | 我只是想搞清状况 |
[08:27] | Three weeks ago they brought you in as assistant plant manager.. | 三周前 他们给你买了一本《客户经理助理艺术》 |
[08:30] | – and now you got a day off? – It’s not a day off. | – 现在又让你休假? – 不是休假 |
[08:33] | It’s a re.. Re.. | 是一个弱…弱… |
[08:35] | Re.. Re-what? Retarded? | 弱…什么? 弱智? |
[08:37] | – It’s a retraining. – It’s a retraining. | – 是培训 – 是培训 |
[08:40] | I don’t wanna go. I’m just following orders. | 我并不想去 只是服从命令而已 |
[08:42] | – So if you don’t like it, then you can.. – I can what? What? I can what? | – 如果你不喜欢 你可以… – 我能什么 我能做什么? |
[08:45] | Nathan, hey. Come on, man, we’re all waiting for you. | 内森 快来吧!我们都在等你 |
[08:49] | – Yeah, okay. – No, hold on. What you gonna say? | – 好!好吧 – 等一等 你有什么想说的? |
[08:52] | What you gonna say? | 你有什么想说的 |
[08:53] | I got 15 years on you here. | 我比你多做至少15年 |
[08:56] | You got, what, four years in some classroom upstate? | 你做什么了? 四年就坐到办公室的位置? |
[08:58] | Listen, if you think I’m gonna sit here.. | 听着 你认为我想坐到… |
[09:00] | Not a good idea, Roy. Not a good idea, man. | 罗伊 这不是好办法 伙计 |
[09:03] | We’re fine for the day. | 我们今天可以的 |
[09:08] | Why do you let him get away with that? | 为什么让他这么做? |
[09:10] | No choice. He’s the union rep. | 我别无选择 他是工会代表 |
[09:12] | I fire him and suddenly I’ve got a factory full of Roys. | 我开除他 就会得罪罗伊他们一伙人 |
[09:15] | But I’ll win him over, even if it kills me. | 即使他要杀了我 我也会搞定他 |
[09:18] | What about you? | 你怎么样了? |
[09:20] | When are they gonna offer you that permanent gig at the restaurant? | 什么时候让你在餐馆正式工作? |
[09:22] | – They already did. – Dude, that’s great. | – 已经好了 – 兄弟 那太好了! |
[09:25] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[09:26] | I mean, they wanna send me to the flagship restaurant in Paris.. | 我是说 他们想把我派到巴黎的旗舰店 |
[09:30] | for who knows how long? Could be six months, could be a year. | 谁知道会做多久? 可能一年半载的 |
[09:33] | I just thought I’d be leaving too much behind. | 我觉得我将舍弃很多 |
[09:39] | Although now I’m not so sure. | 现在我还没确定 |
[09:41] | Well, look, if you do go to Paris, do me a favor. | 如果去巴黎 帮我一个忙 |
[09:45] | – What’s that? – Take Roy with you. | – 什么? – 带罗伊一起去 |
[09:48] | Aw, hell, no. | 哦 没必要 |
[10:00] | Hey, Sam. | 嘿 山姆 |
[10:02] | You coming? | 上来吗? |
[10:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:07] | Get ready for a new adventure at 180 Corporate Consulting. | 准备好参加180企业咨询的拓展 |
[10:13] | For the next two days, you will be tested, both physically and mentally.. | 接下来两天将进行身体和心理上的测试 |
[10:18] | to help you reach your true potential.. | 帮你触发真正的潜能 |
[10:20] | through working as part of your corporate team. | 通过与团队一起活动 |
[10:23] | This weekend, a professional will guide you to achieving better results .. | 这个周末 专家将指导你 达到更好的效果 |
[10:27] | What are those for? | 这有什么用处? |
[10:29] | Oh, it’s, um, just something I do to relax me. | 哦 可以帮助我放松 |
[10:33] | And for luck. | 还有好运 |
[10:36] | Gymnasts are worse than baseball players at this kind of thing. | 体操运动员比棒球选手更相信这个 |
[10:39] | She’s superstitious. | 她很迷信 |
[10:43] | Hey, Katrina, how you doing? | 嗨!卡特丽娜 你好吗? |
[10:45] | Nah, just this stupid retraining thing with the idiots from the office. | 不好 这种培训真是个馊主意 那些办公室的白痴 |
[10:50] | No, no, no, not you, sir. Them. | 不 不 不是你 先生!是他们 |
[10:53] | Hold on a sec, let me go someplace a little more private. | 等我一下 我去一个安静的地方再说 |
[10:56] | Bald’s the new black, sir. Bald’s the new black. | 光头是新的潮流 先生 光头是新的潮流 |
[10:59] | Yeah, no, hang on a sec, babe. Just gonna head on back to my private office. | 呃 等一下 等我进了办公室 |
[11:38] | The right-hand side! | 走右边 |
[12:03] | Whew. | 喔 |
[12:31] | Ow. Damn it. | 哦 该死! |
[12:34] | For management, the valuable skills necessary.. | 对于管理人员 需要有价值的技巧… |
[12:38] | for being a good leader will be cultivated through a variety.. | 培养成一个成功的领导者可以通过多种… |
[12:41] | # Dust in the wind # | 风中灰尘 |
[12:46] | # All we are.. # | 我们都是… |
[12:56] | We’ll tie it off from the far side. | 我们从远端把它拴上 |
[12:58] | Oh, whoa! | 哦 哇 |
[13:00] | Whoa, what the hell? | 噢 妈的! |
[13:04] | – Peter, did you feel that? – What? | – 彼特 你感觉到了吗? – 什么? |
[13:09] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[13:27] | Look out! | 小心 |
[13:29] | Molly, come on. | 茉莉 过来! |
[13:33] | – Go! – Go, go! | – 快走 – 快快 |
[13:38] | Candice! Candice! | 坎蒂丝!坎蒂丝! |
[13:39] | Peter! | 彼特! |
[13:42] | Peter! Peter! | 彼特!彼特! |
[13:44] | – No, Candice! – Aah! | – 不 坎蒂丝! – 啊 |
[13:51] | No! | 不! |
[13:57] | Peter! Come on, Peter, let’s go! | 彼特 快走!彼特 我们走 |
[13:59] | Molly, come on! | 茉莉 快走 |
[14:02] | What the fuck?! | 发生了什么事? |
[14:06] | Oh, no! No! No! | 不 不不! |
[14:09] | Come on, let’s go! Let’s go! | 来吧 我们走 |
[14:30] | Oh, Shit! | 妈的! |
[14:38] | Over here! See the railing? | 这边!看到护栏吗? |
[14:50] | You can do this. Let’s go. | 你能做得到 来吧 |
[14:55] | Let’s go. Do it! | 来吧!走 |
[14:55] | You can do it. Don’t look down! | 你能做到 别看下面! |
[15:00] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[15:13] | Run! | 快跑 |
[15:16] | Help me! | 救救我! |
[15:18] | – Sam! – Olivia! | – 山姆 – 奥莉维亚! |
[15:20] | Olivia! | 奥莉维亚 |
[15:21] | – Sam! – I’m right here. I’m right here. Okay. | – 山姆 – 我在这!我在这! |
[15:23] | It’s coming loose! | 要散架了 |
[15:27] | – Do you feel it? All right. – Olivia, come on. | – 感觉到了吗? 好的 – 奥莉维亚 过来! |
[15:30] | it’s okay, it’s safe. Now you’ve just gotta follow this to Molly’s voice, all right? | 没事 很安全 你就顺着茉莉的声音过去 |
[15:33] | Come towards me. Come on, you’re almost there! Come on. | 过来 继续 就快到了 加油 |
[15:44] | Come on. | 快点! |
[15:46] | – Come on. Come on! – Molly. | – 快来 快点 – 茉莉! |
[15:50] | No! No! | 不! |
[16:07] | Olivia! | 奥莉维亚! |
[16:11] | Sam! Wait for us! | 山姆 等等我们! |
[16:14] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天呢 |
[16:16] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[16:18] | Aah! Sam, be careful! | 山姆 小心 |
[16:44] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[16:47] | Peter! Hurry! | 彼特 快点! |
[16:53] | Sam! Sam! | 山姆 山姆! |
[16:57] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[17:16] | Hold on! | 抓住! |
[17:20] | Come on, come on. | 快点!快点! |
[17:31] | Sam, hold on! | 山姆 抓住! |
[17:42] | No! Peter! | 彼特! |
[18:04] | Ow. Damn it. | 该死! |
[18:10] | We will help you build a culture of corporate ethics by defining.. | 我们将帮助您构建企业文化 通过限定… |
[18:16] | Dust in the wind | 风中灰尘 |
[18:20] | ..risk management process. | …风险管理进程 |
[18:25] | We all gotta get off. | 我们下车 |
[18:28] | What are you talking about? | 你知道你在说什么吗? |
[18:29] | The bridge is gonna collapse. | 这座桥就要塌了! |
[18:31] | – What? – We’re all gonna die. | – 什么? – 我们都会死 |
[18:32] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生什么事了? |
[18:33] | We’re all gonna die if we don’t get off this bridge now! | 如果现在不离开这座桥 所有人都会死! |
[18:37] | Stan, relax, it’s just some construction. | 斯坦 放松 只是一些施工而已 |
[18:42] | Molly, please. Please, God, follow me. | 茉莉 求求你 快和我下车 |
[18:46] | Open the door. | 打开车门! |
[18:49] | This is a major liability issue. If something happens to them, it’s on us, you get that? | 这是很严重的事 如果他们出事 会算在我们身上 你知道吗 |
[18:53] | – Yeah. – Then go get that. | – 知道了 – 去找他们 |
[18:56] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[18:59] | Hey, Sam? Molly? | 山姆 茉莉… |
[19:00] | – Peter, please, just follow. – Come on! | – 彼特 请和我们一起离开! – 别这样 |
[19:03] | Okay, everybody just calm down. | 好了 大家都冷静点 |
[19:05] | – I’m gonna go help. – Please don’t. | – 我去帮忙 – 拜托 别 |
[19:07] | Hey, guys, come on! | 嗨 伙计们 快点 |
[19:10] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[19:10] | Sam, just get back on the bus. We can talk about it. | 山姆 回到车上 我们可以再谈谈 |
[19:13] | Molly, Sam, come on, guys. | 茉莉 山姆 给我站住! |
[19:20] | Did he seem weird to you when he got on the bus? | 他上车时就举止怪怪的 你看到了吗? |
[19:22] | No, he was fine. It’s like he just snapped. | 什么预兆都没有 他突然间就发疯了 |
[19:24] | – What’s going on? – What the hell is going on out here? | – 到底怎么了? – 这到底是他妈怎么回事? |
[19:36] | We should, uh .. | 我们应该 呃… |
[19:37] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[19:38] | Get off the bus! | 下车 |
[19:55] | Come on! | 快点! |
[20:18] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[20:28] | That’s the big question here. | 这是个很重要的问题 |
[20:30] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[20:33] | It says right here in your statement: | 在你的口供上清楚的写着 |
[20:35] | “I saw it collapse. I knew it would happen.” | “我看见桥倒塌,我知道会发生什么事情” |
[20:39] | That sounds premeditated to me. | 我感觉是有预谋的 |
[20:40] | No, no, no. That’s not what I meant. | 不 不 我不是这个意思 |
[20:45] | I had a vision. | 我看见了幻象 |
[20:47] | Okay. A vision. | 好吧 一个幻象 |
[20:50] | Psychic phenomena, ghosts, Bigfoot. | 心理现象、鬼魂、大脚怪 |
[20:53] | You actually believe in that stuff? | 你真的相信这些吗? |
[20:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:59] | I’ll tell you what I believe: | 我告诉你我相信什么 |
[21:01] | There’s an answer for everything. | 所有事件都有答案 |
[21:03] | There’s an answer for why you knew to warn everyone.. | 这需要一个答案 为什么你知道去警告所有人… |
[21:06] | the bridge was going to collapse, and minutes later, it did. | 桥就要塌了 并且几分钟后 桥真的塌了 |
[21:10] | I told you, I saw it coming. I don’t know how. | 我说过 我看见它发生 我不知道怎样看到的 |
[21:14] | I just did. | 只是看见而已 |
[21:17] | And no one else did? | 其他人看见了吗? |
[21:19] | Like I said, it just came out of nowhere. | 我说过 突然就那样发生了 |
[21:23] | Did Sam have issues with authority? | 山姆对当局有意见吗? |
[21:25] | Did he ever demonstrate any sort of extremist behavior? | 他有没有表现出极端的行为? |
[21:29] | No. | 没有 |
[21:31] | Wait. “Extremist behavior”‘? | 等等 极端行为? |
[21:34] | You mean like a terrorist? | 你的意思是恐怖份子? |
[21:36] | You see him talk to anyone that morning? On a cell phone, pay phone? | 你看到他那天早上和什么人谈话了吗? 在电话里? |
[21:40] | Just his girlfriend. | 他的女友 |
[21:42] | His ex-girlfriend, I mean. Molly. | 他的”前女友” 茉莉 |
[21:45] | – But that was in person. – Molly. | – 但他们是面对面聊天 – 茉莉 |
[21:49] | Ex. | 前女友 |
[21:51] | Tell me about the breakup. | 跟我说说分手的事 |
[21:52] | Was he upset? Scale of 1 to 10. | 他很生气? 生气程度从1到10 |
[21:57] | It’s personal. | 这是隐私 |
[22:00] | You must have been pissed, right? Getting dumped like that. | 你一定很生气 是不? 就这样被女友甩了 |
[22:04] | What does that have to do with anything? | 和我所讲的有啥关系呢? |
[22:06] | I’m just trying to get all the pieces of the puzzle together.. | 我只是搜集所有的难题 |
[22:09] | before I start moving them around, making them fit. | 在我开始围绕这些难题采取行动前 解决它们 |
[22:12] | Look, I just had a hunch that something bad was gonna happen. | 我有一种感觉 会有不好的事情会发生 |
[22:16] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[22:20] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[22:25] | Forensics came back with the analysis. | 法医带回分析报告 |
[22:28] | – And? – They’re chalking it up to high winds.. | – 怎么说 – 他们认为是大风 |
[22:30] | and structural damage from the construction. | 还有工人把桥面震裂了 |
[22:32] | “High winds”? | 大风? |
[22:33] | Yeah. Send everyone home. | 是的 让他们都回家吧 |
[22:37] | You’re free to go. | 你可以离开了 |
[22:45] | I have a feeling we’ll be seeing each other again. | 我有种感觉 我们会再见面 |
[22:48] | Call it a hunch. | 这是我的预感 |
[22:57] | Authorities are calling the North Bay Bridge collapse.. | 有关部门声明北部湾桥坍塌 |
[23:00] | a freak act of nature.. | 是一个奇怪的自然现象 |
[23:02] | citing a highway improvement project that may have weakened the superstructure. | 起因是公路改善工程削弱了桥梁结构 |
[23:07] | Among the survivors were eight employees of Presage Paper.. | 幸存者中有八位Presage造纸厂员工 |
[23:11] | on their way to a business retraining. | 他们原本是去参加商务培训 |
[23:14] | The other 17 employees were killed in the collapse. | 同车的其他17名员工在坍塌中遇难 |
[23:17] | And although they’ve been branded the “lucky eight”.. | 但被称为“幸运8”的幸存员工 |
[23:20] | the surviving employees now face an uncertain future. | 不得不面对不确定的未来 |
[23:44] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[23:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:49] | Anybody know when this thing’s supposed to start? | 有谁知道什么时候开始? |
[23:53] | When Dennis gets here, I guess. | 我猜要等丹尼斯到吧 |
[23:58] | That agent still hounding you? | 那个警察还在纠缠你吗? |
[24:00] | No. You heard the news, it was natural causes. | 没有 你看了新闻吧 是自然现象造成事故的 |
[24:05] | Yeah, more like supernatural. | 是 我看更像超自然的原因 |
[24:08] | How you holding up? I tried calling. | 你还撑的住吗? 我试着给你打电话 |
[24:11] | No, yeah, I saw. I was just tired.. | 是的 我看见了 我只是太累了 |
[24:16] | So? | 那么… |
[24:19] | How did you explain it? | 你会怎么解释? |
[24:24] | I didn’t. | 我不解释 |
[24:26] | I couldn’t. | 我不能解释 |
[24:27] | Sam, there had to be a reason. | 山姆 你必须给个理由 |
[24:29] | Heh. That is exactly what the agent kept saying. | 呵 这就是那个警察一直说的 |
[24:36] | Whatever answer you’re looking for, I don’t have it. | 无论你们想找什么答案 我没有 |
[24:40] | Sam’s right. It doesn’t matter how it happened. | 山姆是对的 不管它是如何发生的 |
[24:42] | We should all just put it behind us and be grateful we’re still alive. | 我们把它放到一边 很庆幸我们还活着 |
[24:48] | Definitely beats the alternative, right? | 这比预见到的结果好 不是吗? |
[24:51] | I look out at the faces today.. | 今天 看到在这的人 |
[24:53] | and I see family members, friends. | 看到家人和朋友 |
[24:57] | But the people that left us on the bridge that day, they were more than that. | 但那些在桥上逝去的人 比活着的更多 |
[25:02] | People like Jennifer Alcott.. | 大家都喜欢珍妮弗 奥尔科特 |
[25:07] | Chris Boylan.. | 克里斯 博伊兰 |
[25:10] | David Buckler. | 戴维 巴克勒 |
[25:12] | Maybe you worked next to them. | 你也许和他们一起工作 |
[25:14] | Maybe you worked for them. | 也许为他们工作 |
[25:16] | But we all worked with them, huh? | 但我们都和他们共事过 恩 |
[25:20] | Who can forget Trevor Wino’s smile? | 谁能忘记特雷弗 维诺的微笑? |
[25:26] | Or Isaac Palmer. | 又或者艾萨克 帕尔默 |
[25:28] | Did he just say my name? | 他在说我的名字? |
[25:31] | – That’s not funny. – I know, I’m sorry. | – 这不好笑 – 我知道 抱歉 |
[25:33] | I just get weird with tragedies. I’m sorry. | 只是感觉这次事故有点怪异 抱歉 |
[25:39] | I see dead people. | 我看见死了的人 |
[25:41] | Guys. | 伙计 |
[25:52] | Death.. | 死神 |
[25:56] | doesn’t like to be cheated. | 不喜欢被欺骗 |
[25:58] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[25:59] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[26:06] | You all just be careful now. | 你们现在最好小心点 |
[26:09] | Okay. Thanks for the advice! | 好吧 感谢你的提醒 |
[26:12] | Creepy guy. | 怪胎 |
[26:36] | How’s that foie gras, Sam? Waiting on you. | 牛排 怎么样了 山姆? 就等你了 |
[26:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[26:59] | Got my dessert? | 我的甜品好了吗? |
[27:09] | What’s the matter with it? | 这个有什么问题? |
[27:10] | Said it was flat. No flavor. | 他说太淡了 一点味道也没有 |
[27:13] | – Do they want something else? – Yeah. | – 他们想要换其它吗? – 没错 |
[27:15] | The check. | 检查下 |
[27:20] | Let me taste it. | 我来尝一下 |
[27:27] | The customer is an asshole. The bourguignon is good. | 这个客人是个混蛋 味道挺好的 |
[27:43] | Hold on. | 等一下! |
[27:58] | You mind if I come in? | 我能进来吗? |
[27:58] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然 进来吧 |
[28:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:12] | I thought you’d be working tonight. | 我以为你今晚工作 |
[28:14] | Yeah. You know, I worked the first shift, but.. | 是的 我第一班 但… |
[28:19] | there was something else I needed to do. | 我还有些需要做的事 |
[28:27] | – Can I..? – Oh. | – 我能… – 哦 |
[28:28] | Yeah. Sure, go ahead. | 当然 去吧 |
[29:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:27] | Listen .. | 听着… |
[29:30] | When everything started going down on that bridge.. | 当桥塌陷的时候… |
[29:36] | the only thing I thought about was you. | …我唯一想的就是你 |
[29:40] | Getting you to safety. | 让你获得安全 |
[29:43] | You are the only thing I care about, Molly. | 你是我唯一在乎的人 茉莉 |
[29:49] | Whatever’s wrong, I can fix it. | 无论哪里出错了 我能改正 |
[29:52] | You haven’t done anything wrong. | 你没有做错什么 |
[29:55] | Then, what? What is it? | 那 是什么? |
[29:58] | Paris. | 巴黎 |
[30:00] | We talked about that. | 我们说过这个 |
[30:01] | I’m not going to uproot my life, leave you, for that job. | 我不会为了那份工作改变生活 离开你 |
[30:07] | But it’s the only thing you’ve ever dreamed of. | 但那是你一直梦想的 |
[30:12] | Life is too short, Sam. | 人生苦短 山姆 |
[30:13] | You have to go after what you love. | 你应该做你想做的事 |
[30:18] | I am. | 我在做 |
[30:24] | You should take the job. | 你应该接受份工作 |
[30:27] | Go to Paris. | 去巴黎 |
[30:46] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[30:47] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[30:50] | I don’t know. I’m not ready. I don’t feel ready. | 不知道 我还没准备好 我感觉还没准备好 |
[30:53] | It’s been really hard to concentrate after everything. | 真的很难集中精神 |
[30:58] | Yeah? Are you sure? | 是吗? 你确定? |
[30:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[31:01] | Because this is the last practice before the championship. | 因为这是锦标赛前最后的训练 |
[31:05] | And it’s your last practice of your college career. | 这是你选择学院的最后一次练习 |
[31:07] | I know, but .. | 我知道 可是… |
[31:10] | I think you got this. | 我想你会做得好的 |
[31:14] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 当然 |
[31:16] | I mean, you love it out there. | 你喜欢它吧? |
[31:19] | Okay. You’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[31:21] | And besides, coach would kill me. Heh. | 除此之外 教练会杀了我 呵 |
[31:23] | Heh. | 呵呵 |
[31:25] | Here. | 给你 |
[31:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[31:35] | Bye. | 拜 |
[31:37] | You got this. | 你能做到的 |
[31:48] | – You have to get a little more speed. – You gotta hit that follow-up. | – 你应该更快一些 – 你需要再跟进 |
[31:55] | – I’m sore from the back extensions. – Really? | – 我做后背伸展疼的厉害 – 是吗? |
[32:06] | Okay, seriously, this is stupid. | 好吧 说真的 这太讨厌了 |
[32:07] | They’ve gotta make it cooler or we’re gonna pass out. | 他们应该把温度弄低点 要不我们都晕倒了 |
[32:10] | They’re working on it. | 他们在修理了 |
[32:12] | Well, they should have it fixed by now. | 他们应该现在把它修好 |
[32:37] | Come on, Candice. You’re up. | 加油 坎蒂丝! |
[32:50] | Come on, Candice. You got this. | 加油 坎蒂丝!你能做到的! |
[33:17] | Candice, now. | 坎蒂丝 开始吧! |
[33:26] | Really strong value on this. | 这个真的很重要 |
[33:41] | Hey, coach! How was that? | 嗨 教练 这个怎么样? |
[34:02] | I wanna see you guys run the routine all the way through once. | 我要你们照常从远道跑一次 |
[34:24] | – That’s good. – Whew. | – 很好 – 呼 |
[34:25] | All right, Janine next. Let’s go. | 珍妮 你是下一个!来吧 |
[34:27] | Let’s go, ladies, and drink water. | 来吧 女士们 喝点水 |
[34:35] | That’s it. | 就这样! |
[34:36] | Every time, Candice. | 每次都这样 坎蒂丝 |
[34:43] | – There you go. – Thanks. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[34:45] | Nicely done, Candice. | 太棒了 坎蒂丝 |
[34:52] | Okay, go to bars. | 好的 上高低杠吧 |
[34:58] | Go hard this time, Candice. | 这次努力点 坎蒂丝 |
[35:01] | Let’s be aggressive. | 积极点 |
[35:04] | Here we go, Candice. Stay loose. | 就这样 坎蒂丝 放松身体 |
[35:08] | Okay, Porter, it’s your turn. | 好了 波特 到你了 |
[35:12] | Stay focused. | 集中注意力 |
[35:14] | Good. | 好的 |
[35:22] | Looking good, Candice. | 看着不错!坎蒂丝 |
[36:06] | Candice? Candice?! | 坎蒂丝!坎蒂丝! |
[36:09] | – Oh, what happened? – Don’t touch her. | – 哦 怎么了? – 别碰她! |
[36:10] | Someone call 911. | 快打911 |
[36:11] | Candice? | 坎蒂丝? |
[36:34] | Peter. | 彼特 |
[36:50] | I came as soon as I heard. | 我一听说就赶过来了 |
[36:56] | She was doing great. | 她做的很好 |
[37:00] | She was almost finished with her routine and then .. | 她就快要结束练习了 就… |
[37:10] | Why did it happen? | 为什么发生这种事 |
[37:15] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 根本没有任何征兆 |
[37:18] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 兄弟 |
[37:23] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry, Peter. | 我很遗憾 很遗憾 彼特 |
[37:39] | Let’s just go, Sam. | 我们走吧 山姆 |
[37:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:57] | How’s it going? | 你怎么样了? |
[38:00] | It’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[38:02] | Being here, I mean. | 这里… 很奇怪 |
[38:07] | It’s just so quiet. | 如此的安静 |
[38:10] | Yeah, well, Dennis had all the calls rerouted to corporate. | 丹尼斯已经转发了所有的来电 |
[38:13] | Yeah, well, it’s depressing. | 真令人沮丧 |
[38:20] | Holy crap. Did you guys get your bereavement pay yet? | 真垃圾 你们拿到抚恤金了吗? |
[38:28] | Hey, what’s he doing here? | 他在这里做什么? |
[38:29] | I think he just needed the distraction. | 我想他需要做些事分散注意力 |
[38:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:35] | Yeah, that’s a bummer about Candice. | 是的 关于坎蒂丝 真可惜 |
[38:38] | Guess we all should have seen that coming. | 我们都应该看到那件事发生 |
[38:42] | What? | 怎么了? |
[38:44] | You see the crazy shit those gymnasts do. | 你们看那些疯狂的体操员训练 |
[38:46] | I’m surprised it doesn’t happen more often. | 我奇怪这没有经常发生 |
[38:49] | Once you’ve handled the e-mail.. | 你已经处理了电子邮箱 |
[38:52] | you’ll need to deactivate all the key cards of the deceased employees. | 你还要停用已死员工的出入证 |
[38:55] | Instructions are in your binder. | 相关说明在你的文件里 |
[38:57] | Well, shouldn’t that be the job of the facility manager? | 这不是文件部经理的工作吗? |
[39:00] | The facility manager’s dead. | 文件部的经理已经死了 |
[39:04] | Dennis, you want me to fly someone up there? | 丹尼斯 你想派人过来帮你吗? |
[39:07] | No, no, I got it. | 不 我可以自己处理 |
[39:16] | Aw, Debbie. | 噢 黛比! |
[39:23] | You were so naughty. | 你太下流了 |
[39:38] | Fuck it. | 去他的 |
[39:47] | Robert, my man. | 罗伯特 我的兄弟 |
[39:58] | OW. | 啊 |
[40:02] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[40:10] | You shouldn’t have, buddy. | 你应该不需要了 兄弟 |
[40:24] | Hey, man, what are you doing up here? | 兄弟 你在这里做什么? |
[40:26] | Had to get off the factory floor, man. Roy’s driving me crazy. | 我要离开这个工厂 罗伊把我惹火了 |
[40:29] | So, uh, who wants one? | 谁想来一个? |
[40:32] | Where’d you get these? | 哪来的? |
[40:33] | I stole it out of Roy’s truck. Ha, ha. it’s good, right? Ha, ha. | 我从罗伊的车里偷出来的 呵呵 不错 是吧? |
[40:38] | I got something better. | 我有个更好的 |
[40:41] | Ooh, nice one. | 这个不错 |
[40:42] | Yeah, count me in. | 好 算我一个 |
[40:45] | Are you sure you wanna share that? | 你确定你要分享吗? |
[40:47] | If I don’t, I’ll end up drinking it alone, which is just sad. | 如果不这样做 我只能独自饮酒 这更悲伤 |
[40:52] | Well, this day just got way more fun. | 这一天变得更有趣了 |
[41:07] | No, I did call you. | 不 我给你打电话了 |
[41:09] | Of course. I just called you right now, didn’t I? | 当然 我立刻就给你打电话了 对吧 |
[41:13] | Because I really do wanna take you out again. | 因为我想再带你出来 |
[41:16] | Yeah, yeah, we’ll do, like, a nice romantic dinner. | 是的 我们享用一个浪漫晚餐 |
[41:19] | You know, somewhere maybe outside the city. | 也许在郊外什么地方 |
[41:22] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[41:27] | You know what? I gotta go. | 你知道吗? 我得挂电话了 |
[41:29] | No, no, no. I’m not blowing you off. | 不…不…不是和你分手 |
[41:31] | Hey, listen. Hey, who’s my girl, Kimber? | 听着 谁是我的女人 津博? |
[41:35] | Amber, yes, that’s what I said. | 安博 是的 我是这样说的 |
[41:38] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[41:44] | Amber? Amber, I’m sorry, wait a second. | 安博 抱歉 等一下 |
[41:46] | Is that weird sound on your end or mi..? | 声音听起来有点怪 是你那头 还是我的…? |
[41:49] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[41:51] | My, uh, sister tends to get a little chatty sometimes. | 有时候我的妹妹身边会有些流言蜚语 |
[41:54] | – Uh-huh. – Uh-huh. | – 哦 – 嗯哼 |
[41:57] | So tell me about stress relief. | 告诉我该怎样把缓解压力 |
[42:00] | And what does this really get me? | 这个真的能给我带来什么帮助吗 |
[42:04] | This covers a session for two different physical therapies. | 这个包括两种不同理疗 |
[42:08] | Like massage therapy? | 例如按摩疗法? |
[42:10] | Erotic massage? | 性爱按摩? |
[42:14] | This is a family operation. Everyone on staff is professional. | 这是一个家族企业 所有的员工都是专业人士 |
[42:18] | That’s great. I prefer a professional. In fact, I kind of demand it. | 太棒了 我更喜欢专业的 事实上 我只是确认一下 |
[42:22] | I’m just trying to clarify, though, that this professional experience ends, uh.. | 我只是想确认这个经验是否“专业” 最后会… |
[42:29] | ..happy. | “快乐” |
[42:34] | I know exactly what you need. | 我知道你真正需要的是什么 |
[42:36] | Oh, I’m sure you do. | 我确信你知道 |
[42:38] | – Follow me, please. – I’d love to. | – 跟我走吧 请 – 我很乐意 |
[42:40] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哦 哦 |
[42:42] | Slow down there a little bit. | 别走得太快! |
[42:43] | Yeah. Yeah, you have a lovely little Canter. | 是的 你的小裙子太可爱了 |
[42:51] | Yum yum, dim sum. | 中国人都喜欢 |
[42:53] | Hold up there a second. | 等一下 |
[42:54] | All right, these are solid. Just making sure. | 坚实的墙壁 我只是想确认一下 |
[42:57] | Tend to be a bit noisy, if you know what I mean. | 总归会有点吵 如果你明白我的意思 |
[43:04] | Ha, ha. Yo, Buddha. Slow down on the rice cakes. | 哈 佛陀 就像一个柔软的年糕 |
[43:12] | – Just close your eyes. – Mm-hm. | – 闭上眼睛放松 – 嗯 |
[43:14] | – Relax. – Ooh. | – 放松 – 哦 |
[43:15] | And Someone will be in to service you soon. | 很快会有人来为你服务的 |
[43:20] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
[43:35] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 棒极了! |
[43:36] | Feels dynamite. | 感觉顶呱呱 |
[43:38] | No, no. You’re going the wrong way there, little lady. | 不不 你弄错地方了 小姑娘 |
[43:45] | Oh. | 噢 |
[43:47] | Wait a second, what happened to the younger version of you? | 等下 不是那个年轻女孩子吗? |
[43:54] | Okay, I’m sorry. Do you come with subtitles? | 对不起 你有字幕吗? |
[43:57] | Maybe I should go. | 也许我应该出去了 |
[44:00] | Don’t know what that means. No idea. Yep. | 我不知道你在这里说什么 |
[44:02] | OW! | 噢 |
[44:08] | No, no, that’s okay. That’s okay, I’m all right. | 不要紧 不要紧 我没事 |
[44:11] | Holy shit, you’re strong. | 该死的 你很强壮! |
[44:13] | What are you doing? Ow. | 你在干嘛? 噢 |
[44:14] | You’re a little aggressive. Isn’t it? | 你相当的激动 不是吗? |
[44:16] | What’s “capay”? I don’t know what that means. | “激动”那是什么意思? |
[44:18] | I don’t want a “foo-hay.” No “foo-hay.” Aah! | 我不知道那是什么意思 受够了 |
[44:27] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[44:38] | Shit, that’s my ride. | 该死 来接我了 |
[44:39] | Shit. I gotta go. | 我必须得走了 |
[44:41] | Leaving more for us. | 给我们留下更多了 |
[44:54] | All right, bye. | 拜 再见 |
[44:54] | – See you later. – Okay. | – 再见 – 好 |
[44:56] | Later. | 回见 |
[44:58] | This is the end, so, what are we toasting to? | 这个结束 接下来为什么干杯 |
[45:01] | To, uh, finding new jobs. | 为了大家找到新工作 |
[45:02] | Because it’s only a matter of time before they shut us down. | 这里以后没多久就要关门大吉了 |
[45:05] | – Hear, hear. – Oh. To starting over. | – 听听 – 哦 为了一个新的开始 |
[45:12] | Peter? | 彼特 |
[45:18] | It just doesn’t make sense. | 这没有道理 |
[45:20] | She dies doing something that she’s done.. | 她在练习中死去 这样的事情 |
[45:22] | almost every day for the last 15 years of her life. | 她生命的最后15年几乎每天都在做 |
[45:26] | She said she didn’t wanna do it. | 她说她不想做 |
[45:29] | She said she wasn’t ready. | 她说她还没准备好 |
[45:34] | And I should have stopped her. | 我应该让她休息一下 |
[45:37] | I should have done something. I should’ve.. | 我应该做些事情 我应该… |
[45:39] | Peter, there wasn’t anything you could’ve done. | 彼特 你什么都没法做 |
[45:44] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[45:51] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 很抱歉 |
[46:02] | Hello, Agent Block? This is Dennis. | 喂 布洛克警官 我是丹尼斯 |
[46:06] | Yeah, Peter just freaked out about something, I don’t know what. | 彼特非常生气 我不知道原因 |
[46:10] | Does that mean anything? | 这能说明什么吗? |
[46:12] | You told me to call if I saw anything odd. | 你让我说看到异常的事情就告诉你 |
[46:14] | I don’t know yet, but thank you, Dennis, and call me if you see anything strange. | 我不知道 谢谢你 丹尼斯 如果你看见奇怪的事就打给我 |
[46:20] | Stranger. | 更奇怪的事 |
[46:22] | Should we maybe have code names for one another, do you think? | 我们也许应该有暗号 你认为呢? |
[46:28] | Over and out. | 完成 |
[46:30] | All right, ahem, show me how this happened. | 好了 告诉我它是怎样发生的? |
[46:35] | I don’t think I can. | 我没法说得清楚 |
[46:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[46:38] | I mean, I could try it a hundred times and never re-create exactly what happened here. | 我是说 我尝试一百次 也无法重建事情的经过 |
[46:45] | This is some freaky shit. | 这是一个奇怪的失误 |
[46:57] | God! | 天呢 |
[47:04] | Oh, that actually felt great. | 事实上感觉挺好 |
[47:07] | Oh, yeah. Awesome. | 哦 好极了 |
[47:12] | Oh .. | 噢 |
[47:15] | Wait. Are those things even sterilized? | 等一下… 那些甚至已经消毒过了? |
[47:18] | No, no. I’m not catching any diseases unless I’ve earned them. | 如果你不做任何的消毒 可没法保证健康 |
[47:29] | Wait a second. You understood that. | 等等 你懂得我说的话 |
[47:32] | You speak English. | 你会说英语 |
[47:37] | Oh. | 噢 |
[47:45] | All right, you know what? Let’s do this. | 你知道这个吗? 我们开始吧 |
[47:48] | Two billion people can’t be Wong. | 二十亿人不可能都姓王 |
[47:51] | I said Wong. You follow me? | 我说王 你知道吗? |
[47:53] | You get it, you’re Chinese. | 你知道的 你是中国人 |
[47:59] | Ow, ow. Okay, it’s in. it’s definitely in. Ow, okay, yes, it is in. | 哦 好了 进去了 绝对进去了 是 进去了 |
[48:03] | How many of these are you gonna put in me? | 你要在我身上放多少根针? |
[48:18] | Oh, uh, hey, can you grab that for me? Thanks. | 你能拿给我吗? 谢谢 |
[48:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[48:27] | That’s not very nice, you know. | 你一点都不友好 你知道嘛 |
[48:42] | Okay, your thumbs are kind of in my eyes. | 你把手指插入到我眼睛里了 |
[48:44] | I’m not gonna lie, it’s a little annoying. | 女士你真的很烦哎 |
[48:46] | Once again, Chinese lady, I don’t have a clue what you’re saying. | 我再说一次女士 我真的不知道你在说什么 |
[48:49] | I’am loose so. | 我很迷惑 |
[48:51] | Thirty minutes. You sleep. | 只是让你睡30分钟 |
[49:05] | Sleep. | 睡觉 |
[49:34] | Oh. | 哦 |
[49:37] | Hey! Fire! | 嘿 着火了! |
[49:39] | Hello?! | 有人吗? |
[49:41] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[49:43] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[49:46] | Hey, there’s a fire in here! | 嘿 这里着火了! |
[49:49] | Hey, there’s a fire! | 嘿 这着火了! |
[49:51] | Get in here! | 进来 |
[50:55] | Oh, shit. | 妈的! |
[51:17] | – You should come with me. – To Paris? | – 你们应该和我一起过来 – 去巴黎? |
[51:20] | Yeah, you know, you said it yourself. Like, you’re gonna have to start over. | 是的 你自己说的 比如 你要重新开始 |
[51:26] | Start over with me. | 和我重新开始 |
[51:30] | How many drinks have you had? | 你到底要喝几杯? |
[51:31] | Enough. Molly, I’m serious. | 不 茉莉 我是说真的 |
[51:34] | Look, you were right. If I don’t take the job, I’ll regret it. | 你是对的 如果我不去工作 我会后悔 |
[51:40] | But I’m not willing to lose you. | 但我不想失去你 |
[51:42] | Why does it have to be one or the other? | 为何我要选择其中之一 |
[51:45] | I’m better when you’re with me. | 我更希望你和我在一起 |
[51:50] | Uh, guys, you’re not gonna believe this. | 伙计们 你们没法相信这个 |
[52:05] | They’re saying it was a freak accident. | 他们说那是一场意外 |
[52:07] | Yeah, raise your hand if you believe that. | 如果你觉得是这样那你举起手 |
[52:09] | Who dies during a massage? Seriously. | 谁死在按摩院? 说真的 |
[52:13] | First Candice, now Isaac. | 首先是坎蒂丝 现在是艾萨克 |
[52:15] | It can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是一个巧合 |
[52:17] | It’s not. | 这不是巧合 |
[52:19] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[52:22] | It’s that creepy dude. | 真是奇怪的家伙 |
[52:23] | Why are you following us? | 为何要跟着我们? |
[52:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[52:30] | You were at the cemetery, then the gym, now here. | 你去过墓地 然后体操训练室 现在又到这里 |
[52:35] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[52:36] | My job. | 我的工作 |
[52:47] | What’s happening to us? | 我们发生了什么事? |
[52:53] | What makes you think I know anything? | 是什么让你认为我知道一些事? |
[52:56] | You warned us. | 你警告过我们 |
[52:57] | At the memorial service. You said Death didn’t like to be cheated. | 在墓地 你说死神不喜欢被欺骗 |
[53:01] | – It’s just that I’ve seen this before. – See what? | – 因为我之前见到过 – 你看见了什么? |
[53:05] | A lucky few survive a disaster. | 一次灾难中的幸存者 |
[53:08] | And then one by one, Death comes for them all. | 然后接连不断的被死神夺去生命 |
[53:14] | You changed things on that bridge. | 你改变了吊桥的事 |
[53:17] | There’s a wrinkle in reality. And that wrinkle is you. | 现实难题是 你再次死于不同的方式 |
[53:23] | So, what, we’re doomed to die? | 什么? 我们注定要死? |
[53:25] | I mean, is that it? | 我是说 是这样吗? |
[53:27] | We just got our lives back, so, what kind of fucked up karma is that? | 我们只是救了自己 你说的是什么废话? |
[53:31] | Are you say we can’t stop this? | 你是说我们没法阻止? |
[53:33] | You were supposed to die on that bridge. | 你们本该在吊桥中全部死去 |
[53:36] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你们都不应该出现在这里 |
[53:39] | You shorted Death. | 你欺骗了死神 |
[53:41] | So you let Death have somebody else in your place.. | 他就会让其他人替你死去 |
[53:44] | and then you take their spot in the realm of the living. | 然后你取代他生存的领域 |
[53:47] | All the days and years that they have yet to live. | 所有他们可以生存的时间 |
[53:51] | And they take your place in death. | 而他们代替你们死去 |
[53:55] | Then the books are balanced. | 为了保持生死的平衡 |
[53:57] | Wait a minute. We kill someone, we get their life? | 等等 我们杀了别人 可以得到他们的生存? |
[54:00] | Is that what you’re telling me? | 这就是你要告诉我们的? |
[54:02] | I don’t make the rules. | 不是我制定的规则 |
[54:04] | I just clean up after the game is over. | 我只负责清除”游戏”之后的 |
[54:21] | Maybe that’s why Candice and Isaac are dead. | 也许这就是为什么坎蒂丝和艾萨克会死了 |
[54:25] | They weren’t supposed to survive, and now it’s coming after the rest of us. | 他们本不应该活着 现在跟随我们剩下的人了 |
[54:29] | No. | 不 |
[54:31] | No, not all of us. | 不 不是我们所有的人 |
[54:33] | Molly made it, she didn’t die. | 茉莉逃掉了 她没有死 |
[54:35] | What? | 什么? |
[54:38] | Well, when I had that vision, or premonition, or whatever it was.. | 当我看见幻象时 出现预感时 不管是什么 |
[54:44] | I got you across before the bridge collapsed. | 在吊桥坍塌之前我帮你穿过去了 |
[54:47] | You survived. | 你活了下来 |
[54:48] | You saved her? | 你救了她? |
[54:51] | Why, because you decided that she deserved to live more than the rest of us? | 为什么? 因为你觉得她比其他人更值得你去救? |
[54:55] | That’s not what he’s saying. I don’t deserve to live more than anyone. | 那不是他所说的意思 我不应该比其他人更好的活着 |
[54:58] | You deserve to live more than Candice. | 她似乎比坎蒂丝更值得你去救 |
[54:59] | Whoa, Peter, hang on. | 噢 彼特 等等! |
[55:00] | No, look, guys, come on. | 伙计们 拜托 |
[55:03] | You’re not drinking the Kool-Aid, are you? | 你没喝苦艾酒 是吗? |
[55:05] | Killing people to survive. Death’s list. Really? | 杀别人让自己活着 死亡名单 真的吗? |
[55:10] | I may not know what’s going on, but it’s not what that guy’s selling. | 我也许不知道发生了什么 但不是那家伙说的 |
[55:14] | Yeah? What else is it, then? | 是吗? 那我们之后怎么办? |
[55:21] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[55:23] | We need to tell Olivia. | 我必须找到奥莉维亚 |
[55:24] | Come on. | 快点 |
[55:30] | My forms are all signed. | 我的表单已经填过了 |
[55:32] | I see that it’s been quite a while since your first consultation. | 你第一次诊断到现在 已经有段时间了 |
[55:35] | What made you decide to take the leap today? | 今天为何突然决定要做手术? |
[55:38] | Uh, well, a lot is going on in my life.. | 呃 经历了太多事情 |
[55:42] | and I just don’t wanna miss anything.. | 我不想错过任何事 |
[55:46] | you know, important. | 你知道的 很重要的 |
[55:47] | Same reason I had it done myself. | 同样原因 我亲自来做 |
[55:49] | – Come on in back. Let’s get you started. – Okay. | – 快回来 我们就开始 – 好的 |
[55:54] | Oh. | 哦 |
[56:00] | Yep, that’s the first step. You’ll never need those again. | 是的 这是第一步 你将不再需要这些了 |
[56:06] | Here we are. Come on in. | 我们到了 进来 |
[56:20] | What’s with these? | 这些是干嘛的? |
[56:22] | Oh, just for some of our younger patients. | 这是为了照顾年轻的患者 |
[56:28] | And, um, sometimes our older ones too. Come on. | 有时也给年龄大的患者 来吧 |
[56:41] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[56:42] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[56:44] | You know, it looks a lot worse than it really is. | 你知道 它看起来比实际上要糟 |
[56:47] | Okay, I’m gently going to position your head.. | 我会将头慢慢的移动 |
[56:53] | and I want you to tell me.. | 你要告诉我 |
[56:55] | when this feels snug. | 当它感觉足够紧时 |
[56:58] | I can’t move my head. | 我无法移动我的头了 |
[56:59] | Perfect. Just what we want. | 完美 这就是我们想要的 |
[57:04] | There we go. | 准备开始 |
[57:06] | Okay, now comes the fun part. Here comes a drop. | 进行有趣的部分 先滴一滴麻醉剂 |
[57:10] | And you will feel a little numbness in your eye.. | 你的眼睛会有轻微的麻木感 |
[57:14] | which is a good thing. | 这是个好东西 |
[57:32] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[57:38] | Relax. | 放松 |
[57:46] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[57:54] | Thatta girl. | 棒极了 女孩 |
[58:04] | There. | 好了 |
[58:06] | That’s not so bad, is it? | 还不算太糟 是吧? |
[58:21] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[58:31] | – What was that? – Just relax, Olivia. | – 那是什么? – 放松 奥莉维亚 |
[58:33] | I’m just gonna enter some data into .. | 我要输入有关一些数据 |
[58:40] | Dottie! | 托蒂 |
[58:42] | Dot.. | 托… |
[58:44] | Do you know what? My assistant’s given me an incomplete file. | 知道吗 我的助手给了我一份不完整的档案 |
[58:47] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[58:51] | Hold on, you’re leaving?! | 等等 你离开了? |
[59:23] | Is that supposed to be happening?! | 这是正常情况吗? |
[1:00:07] | Help me! | 救命! |
[1:00:20] | Olivia Castle. Where is she? | 奥莉维亚 卡斯特 她在哪里? |
[1:00:21] | She might be in danger. | 她可能处境危险 |
[1:00:23] | She’s fine. We do this kind of procedure all the time. | 她很好 我们一直做这种眼部手术 |
[1:00:33] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[1:00:36] | Help me! | 救救我! |
[1:00:56] | This has never happened before. | 之前从没发生过这种事 |
[1:01:03] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[1:01:05] | Stay with me tonight, please. | 今晚请和我待在一起 |
[1:01:09] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[1:01:16] | Five different systems had to go wrong.. | 5个不同的保护系统全部失效 |
[1:01:18] | for that laser to fail us so spectacularly. Five. | 自然雷射放射太强烈了 5个 |
[1:01:21] | What do you want from us? | 你想从我们这得到什么 |
[1:01:24] | I want you to tell me what you think is going on. | 我让你告诉我 你认为发生什么了 |
[1:01:26] | Two deaths? Okay, all right. That’s a coincidence. | 死了2个? 好吧 这是巧合 |
[1:01:29] | Three? That’s a pattern. | 3个? 这是个模式 |
[1:01:45] | Now.. | 现在 |
[1:01:47] | I know you two didn’t do this. | 我知道你俩个不会做这个 |
[1:01:50] | All right? | 是吗? |
[1:01:53] | But I think you know something. | 但我认为你知道一些事情 |
[1:01:58] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[1:02:02] | We don’t know anything. | 我们什么都不知道 |
[1:02:04] | Take a guess. | 猜测一下 |
[1:02:13] | We think we weren’t supposed to survive on that bridge. | 我们认为不应该在桥上活下来 |
[1:02:18] | What? | 什么? |
[1:02:19] | And now something is trying to set it right. | 现在一些事情在试着纠正它 |
[1:02:25] | “Something”? | 一些事情? |
[1:02:29] | That’s all you got? | 这就是你所知道的? |
[1:02:30] | Right now, yeah. | 到现在为止 是这样 |
[1:02:33] | But if you come up with any other explanations, let us know. | 如果你找到了其他的解释 让我们知道 |
[1:02:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:48] | “Something.” | 一些事情 |
[1:02:59] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:03:02] | Been up long? | 起来很久了? |
[1:03:06] | Uh, I don’t know. I couldn’t sleep. I just kept thinking about the bridge. | 不知道 我睡不着 我一直在想吊桥的事 |
[1:03:14] | Sam, you can’t do this to yourself. | 山姆 你自己没办法解决的 |
[1:03:17] | No. No, no, no. I was thinking about, in the premonition.. | 不 不 我在想 在感应中… |
[1:03:22] | we all got off the bus, but the ground gave way and Candice fell. | 我们都下了公交车 整条路和桥都塌陷了 |
[1:03:27] | Then the bus tipped over. | 接着汽车翻覆 |
[1:03:30] | And Isaac, he never got off the bus. He went with it. | 艾萨克 他没有下车… 他和车掉了下去 |
[1:03:34] | What are you getting at? | 你弄清什么了? |
[1:03:35] | I know that there was just so much going on .. | 我知道发生了太多的事情 |
[1:03:39] | Look, I know that I helped you across. | 我知道我帮你过去的 |
[1:03:43] | Then I reached back for Olivia. | 之后我返回去找奥维利亚 |
[1:03:46] | But she didn’t make it. She fell. | 但是她没活下来 她掉了下去 |
[1:03:51] | So first was Candice. | 所以第一个是坎蒂丝 |
[1:03:56] | Then Isaac. | 然后是艾萨克 |
[1:03:59] | Then Olivia. | 再之后是奥莉维亚 |
[1:04:02] | They’re dying in order. | 他们按顺序死了 |
[1:04:05] | Who dies after Olivia? | 奥莉维亚之后是谁? |
[1:04:42] | Roy, would you come to the control room, please? | 罗伊 请来中控室 |
[1:04:45] | – Uh-oh, Roy, that’s the boss. – You in trouble, Roy. | – 罗伊 老板找你了 – 你麻烦大了 罗伊 |
[1:05:04] | Okay, schoolboy, what do you wanna talk to me about? | 好吧 学生仔 你到底想和我说什么? |
[1:05:07] | – What is with your timecard? – Let’s talk about my timecard. | – 在说你的考勤表 – 是的 在说考勤表 |
[1:05:10] | You out my hours, which means you cut my pay! | 你少算了我的时间 意味着你少算了我的工资 |
[1:05:12] | I cut everyone’s hours, okay? | 我去掉了所有人的时间 好吧 |
[1:05:14] | Corporate has us operating at less than 50 percent until this thing blows over. | 这事之后管理层减少我们至少百分之五十工作 |
[1:05:17] | My bookie ain’t operating at 50 percent. | 我的赌本 不止百分之五十工作 |
[1:05:19] | – My dumb kid ain’t operating at 50 percent. – Roy. | – 我孩子不会只工作百分之五十的 – 罗伊 |
[1:05:21] | My ex-wife, she’s taking 50 percent, so I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do. | 我前妻 她拿百分之五十 我告诉你我要做什么 |
[1:05:25] | No, we gotta move, man. | 不 我们要离开这 伙计 |
[1:05:26] | – Hey, I’m not going anywhere. Hey! – Look, we gotta move! Gotta move! | – 嘿 我哪也不去 – 我们得离开这! 得离开这 |
[1:05:29] | We gotta move now! | 你必须离开! |
[1:05:41] | Roy! You okay down there? | 罗伊 你还好吧? |
[1:05:48] | – Hey, Dennis? – Hey. | – 丹尼斯 – 嗨 |
[1:05:52] | They’re closing us down. | 他们关闭这里了 |
[1:05:53] | They’re shutting down the plant? | 他们关闭工厂了? |
[1:05:55] | Not the plant, just us. Just sales and administration. | 不是工厂 只有我们 只有销售和管理部门 |
[1:06:00] | Can you believe it? Us? | 你能相信我们吗? 解雇我们? |
[1:06:02] | I mean, It’s the factory guys that usually get laid off. | 一般都是在工厂伙计被解雇的 |
[1:06:04] | Not us, we’re supposed to be safe. | 不是我们 我觉得我们是安全的 |
[1:06:05] | Yeah, Dennis, we got bigger problems. | 丹尼斯 我们有更大麻烦了 |
[1:06:09] | Olivia and Isaac are dead. | 奥莉维亚和艾萨克死了 |
[1:06:11] | Who’s Isaac? | 谁是艾萨克? |
[1:06:12] | Isaac Palmer, tech support. | 艾萨克帕默 技术员 |
[1:06:17] | Wasn’t he dead already? | 不是已经死了吗? |
[1:06:18] | No, Dennis. | 没有 丹尼斯 |
[1:06:19] | Listen, it’s going to happen to us too if we don’t do something about it. | 听我说… 我们也会和他们一样的 除非我们做什么 |
[1:06:26] | Yeah, I understand. Listen, it’s called survivor’s guilt. | 我懂你的意思 听着 这被称为”幸存者内疚” |
[1:06:29] | No. No, guilt doesn’t kill you. | 不是这样的 内疚并不会死亡 |
[1:06:33] | Obviously, you’ve never met my in-laws. | 很明显 你没有遇到我的岳父母 |
[1:06:36] | I’m not fucking around here, Dennis. | 我不是开玩笑 丹尼斯! |
[1:06:37] | Anyone could be next. | 任何人可能是下一个 |
[1:06:40] | It could be you. Understand? | 有可能是你! 听懂了吗? |
[1:06:42] | Nobody’s safe. | 没有人是安全的 |
[1:06:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:06:48] | We weren’t supposed to survive that bridge collapse. | 吊桥倒塌 我们本不应该活着 |
[1:06:51] | And so now it’s kill or be killed. | 现在只有杀人或者被杀 |
[1:06:54] | You get that, Dennis? | 懂了吗 丹尼斯? |
[1:06:58] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[1:06:58] | I warned you. Do whatever you wanna do. | 我警告你了 随便你想做什么 |
[1:07:05] | I Will. | 我会的 |
[1:07:12] | Hey, Agent Block, it’s Dennis. Um.. | 嗨 布洛克警官 是我 丹尼斯 呃 |
[1:07:15] | Listen, Pete just came in here and he’s just completely lost it. | 彼特 到我这里来过 完全失控了 |
[1:07:19] | He’s yelling about “kill or be killed.” | 嚷着一会说谋杀 一会说被杀 |
[1:07:22] | Oh, yeah, it definitely sounded like a threat. | 是啊 听起来像是个威胁 |
[1:07:42] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:07:42] | I don’t know. I don’t know. It just happened so fast. | 我不知道 不知道 发生得太快了 |
[1:07:46] | – Nathan. Are you okay? – Yeah. | – 内森 你还好吗? – 我还好 |
[1:07:49] | – We heard, and we thought.. – No. No, uh, I’m good. | – 当我听到时我在想… – 不 我很好 |
[1:07:54] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他? |
[1:07:55] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:56] | No. No, I just.. | 不 我只是… |
[1:07:59] | It was just timing, you know? He got in the way and.. | 那只是个巧合 他正好在那… |
[1:08:02] | No, you did, didn’t you? | 不 你杀了他 不是吗? |
[1:08:03] | You saw it coming, and then you took his life. You put him in the way. | 你预见了 你杀了他 你让他代替你 |
[1:08:06] | No, I didn’t really do anything. | 我真的什么也没做 |
[1:08:09] | – Tell ture, Did you or didn’t you? – Hey, Peter, calm down. | – 说实话 你做了还是没做? – 彼特 冷静点 |
[1:08:13] | Did you or didn’t you? | 你做了还是没做? |
[1:08:16] | Did you or didn’t you? | 你做了还是没做? |
[1:08:19] | Yes. I think I did. | 是的 我想我做了 |
[1:08:22] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[1:08:25] | So if the theory works, then you traded spots. | 假如理论成立 你找个替死鬼 |
[1:08:29] | He should have your death, and you should have his years. | 他替你死了 你得到了生命 |
[1:08:33] | How do we know for sure? | 我们怎么能够肯定? |
[1:08:35] | I think there’s an order to these deaths. | 我觉得有个死亡顺序 |
[1:08:38] | They mirror the order everyone died in on the bridge. | 这个映射吊桥的死亡顺序 |
[1:08:41] | Then who would be next? | 那谁是下一个? |
[1:08:44] | Who wants to be first to tell me what the hell happened? | 谁能第一个告诉我这件事是怎么发生的? |
[1:08:47] | Who is it, Sam? | 是谁? 山姆 |
[1:08:48] | Who’s what? | 谁是什么? |
[1:08:55] | Dennis! It was Dennis. | 丹尼斯! 是丹尼斯! |
[1:08:57] | No shit. | 真该死! |
[1:09:00] | Jesus. | 天 |
[1:09:06] | Why are you fighting me on this? | 为何要和我争论? |
[1:09:07] | You’re not seriously going to work, are you? | 你真的不想去工作 是吗? |
[1:09:10] | Molly, Isaac died on a massage table. | 茉莉 艾萨克死于按摩床 |
[1:09:15] | If Death is gonna come for me, I don’t think it matters where I am. | 如果死神来找我 无论我在哪里都一样 |
[1:09:17] | You have to do something. | 你必须做些什么事情 |
[1:09:20] | – What, kill someone so I can live? – No, of course not. | – 杀了他人来救自己? – 不 当然不是 |
[1:09:21] | We’ll just have to figure something else out. | 我们在想其他的办法 |
[1:09:25] | I have figured it out. | 我已经想出来了 |
[1:09:27] | Something saved me on that bridge. | 有些事情把我从桥上救出来 |
[1:09:31] | Maybe it doesn’t want me to die. | 或许他根本没想让我死 |
[1:09:35] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[1:09:37] | We can’t live our lives in fear, Moll. | 茉莉 我们不能活在恐惧中 |
[1:09:42] | So if it happens tomorrow, or 50 years from now, whatever. | 所以 如果明天或在50年之后会死 没关系 |
[1:09:47] | As long as we’re together.. | 如果我们在一起 |
[1:09:49] | I’ll be okay. | 我会很开心的 |
[1:09:54] | Right? Why don’t you come by after my shift.. | 好不? 为什么不在下班后过来 |
[1:09:56] | and I’ll make you a nice late dinner, okay? | 为你准备一顿丰盛的晚餐 好吗? |
[1:10:08] | All right, give me this. | 把那个给我 |
[1:10:17] | – Excuse me. – We don’t have to wait for them, do we? | – 抱歉 – 我们一定要等他们吗 是吗? |
[1:10:20] | – I’ll let you know. – Okay, thank you. | – 我会告诉你的 – 谢谢 |
[1:10:38] | Veal’s ready, take it out. | 小牛肉好了 拿出去 |
[1:10:40] | Samuel. Get to work on the bourguignon. | 山姆 该开工了 |
[1:10:50] | Whoa. | 喔 |
[1:10:52] | Pan coming through. | 锅 借过 |
[1:10:55] | Whoa, watch yourself. | 哦 小心 |
[1:11:07] | – Okay. Meat’s in. Pick it up, eh? – Yes, sir. | – 好的 肉来了 放起来 恩? – 是 先生 |
[1:11:20] | Whoa. | 噢 |
[1:11:22] | That could’ve been ugly, huh? Ha, ha. | 这可能会变得很糟 哈哈 |
[1:11:24] | Yeah. Could’ve been. | 是的 可能 |
[1:11:31] | Vincent, speed it up, okay? | 文森 快点 好不? |
[1:11:40] | Whoa, hey! | 哦 嘿 |
[1:12:05] | Hey, clean that grate. | 嘿 清理下炉子 |
[1:12:16] | – Just met your girlfriend. – Oh. | – 碰见你女朋友了 – 哦 |
[1:12:19] | Are you sure it’s okay if I make her a little something? | 我想给她煮些东西 可以吗? |
[1:12:23] | Make sure to clean up afterward. | 弄好之后清理干净吧 |
[1:12:24] | I will, of course. Thank you. | 我会的 当然 谢谢 |
[1:12:29] | – And, chef .. – What ? | – 大厨 还有… – 什么事? |
[1:12:32] | The apprenticeship. | 员工实习… |
[1:12:34] | If the offer still stands.. | 如果录用仍有效 |
[1:12:36] | I’d like to take it. | 我愿意接受 |
[1:12:40] | It’s yours. | 是你的了 |
[1:12:56] | Okay, no more suspense. | 嗯 没太多的悬念 |
[1:12:59] | What you’ve been waiting for. | 这是你所期望的 |
[1:13:02] | Wow. You’re gonna help me with this, right? | 哦 你能帮我消灭点吗 |
[1:13:04] | Yeah, sure, if you want me to.. | 当然 如果你想… |
[1:13:07] | No? You don’t want me to..? | 你不想 |
[1:13:09] | So how’s your French? | 你的法语怎么样 |
[1:13:11] | Heh. Terrible. | 呵 很差 |
[1:13:14] | Oh, good. Well, then, we can be terrible together. | 很好 我们可以一起差了 |
[1:13:17] | – Why? – I took the internship. | – 为什么? – 我接受了员工实习 |
[1:13:21] | What? Sam, that’s amazing. | 什么? 山姆 太不可思议 |
[1:13:28] | I’m so proud of you. | 我太为你感到骄傲 |
[1:13:47] | – Peter. – Hey. | – 彼特 – 嗨 |
[1:13:52] | You okay, man? You look a little, uh, upset. | 你还好吗? 你看起来很不高兴 |
[1:13:54] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just a rough couple days. | 是 是 这几天我过的有些艰难 |
[1:13:59] | Yeah. Yeah, for everyone. | 是的 所有人都是 |
[1:14:03] | For some more than others. | 有人过的比其他人好 |
[1:14:06] | Do you mind if I come in? | 我可以进来吗? |
[1:14:07] | Oh, yeah, of course. Yeah, come in. | 哦 当然 进来吧 |
[1:14:15] | Here, have a seat. | 来 坐吧 |
[1:14:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:23] | Hey, Peter. | 你好 彼特 |
[1:14:25] | Hi, Molly. | 嗨 茉莉 |
[1:14:43] | Peter, can I get you anything to eat? I can make you up some pasta. | 彼特 想来一些吃的吗? 我可以给你做些通心粉 |
[1:14:47] | Uh, no. No, no, no. I’m good. Uh, thank you. | 不 不用 我很好 谢谢! |
[1:14:51] | Uh, I’m sorry. I just thought.. | 抱歉 我在想事情… |
[1:14:53] | Peter, It’s good that you’re here. You shouldn’t be alone right now. | 彼特 很高兴你在这 你不该独自一个在这的 |
[1:14:57] | Yeah, you know, I’m surprised I’m here at all. | 你知道 我很奇怪还能在这 |
[1:15:00] | Uh .. | 呃 |
[1:15:02] | Still alive, I mean. | 仍然活着 我意思是… |
[1:15:05] | I’m next to go, right? | 我是下一个 对吧 |
[1:15:07] | It’s me and then you, isn’t it? | 我 然后是你 是吗? |
[1:15:12] | Anyways, uh, I was up all last night, you know.. | 不管怎样 我考虑了整个晚上 |
[1:15:16] | thinking about if I could really do it. | 考虑假如我真的这么做 |
[1:15:20] | – Do what? – Take someone else’s life. | – 做什么? – 结束某个人的生命 |
[1:15:24] | If I could actually kill some stranger, replace their life with my own. | 如果我真的杀了某个陌生人 让我代替他们活着 |
[1:15:30] | And I thought about it. | 我思考这个 |
[1:15:33] | And I convinced myself that.. | 我确信自己… |
[1:15:36] | yeah, I could. | 对 我可以做到 |
[1:15:41] | So I went on a walk. | 所以我走在街上 |
[1:15:43] | You know, nowhere in particular.. | 你知道 不是特别的地方 |
[1:15:47] | but every couple of minutes, an opportunity would just present itself | 每隔几分钟 都有机会自己出现 |
[1:15:50] | Heh. Like clockwork. | 不断的 |
[1:15:53] | I could just grab somebody and pull them into an alley. | 我可以追某人 把他追进一个死胡同 |
[1:15:56] | Or just shove somebody off a curb into traffic. | 或者推路边某人到车流中 |
[1:16:00] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[1:16:03] | It’d be real easy. | 真的很容易 |
[1:16:07] | Peter, what did you do? | 彼特 你做了什么? |
[1:16:17] | – Did you..? – No, I didn’t. | – 你… – 不 我没做 |
[1:16:23] | I couldn’t. | 我做不出来 |
[1:16:24] | I realized that.. | 我意识到… |
[1:16:26] | I couldn’t kill somebody that didn’t deserve to die. | 我不能杀死另一个人 那个人不应该死 |
[1:16:32] | And I thought about Candice, and I thought, “Wait a minute. | 我想到了坎蒂丝 我想 等一下 |
[1:16:36] | Candice didn’t deserve to die. | 坎蒂丝她也不该死 |
[1:16:41] | Olivia didn’t. Dennis didn’t. | 奥莉维亚或丹尼斯不都应该死 |
[1:16:45] | I don’t.” | 我也不应该死 |
[1:16:48] | Do I? | 我应该死吗? |
[1:16:49] | No, of course you don’t. | 不 当然不应该 |
[1:16:54] | Well.. | 好吧 |
[1:16:58] | none of us deserve to die, then why is it.. | 我们之中没有人应该死 那么为什么… |
[1:17:04] | that you deserve to live, Molly? | 你应该活下去 茉莉? |
[1:17:10] | You said it yourself.. | 像你自己说的那样 |
[1:17:12] | you don’t. | 你不应该活着 |
[1:17:19] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:17:22] | Repeat, shots fired. Requesting backup. 1026 Washington. | 重复 枪战 请求增援 华盛顿1026号 |
[1:17:27] | Hide and I’ll distract him. When you can, go. | 藏起来!我引开他 能走的时候 走! |
[1:17:32] | Not done yet, Sam. | 还没完呢 山姆 |
[1:17:36] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[1:17:39] | – Where is she?! – I’m not gonna let you hurt her, Peter. | – 她在哪里? – 彼特 我不会让你伤害她 |
[1:17:44] | You’re gonna have to kill me first. | 首先你必须杀了我 |
[1:17:45] | Well, that doesn’t do me any good. Heh, heh. | 那对我没什么好处 |
[1:17:47] | Death’s after you too. | 死神也跟在你们身后 |
[1:17:50] | This is crazy, Peter. Don’t do this. | 这太疯狂了 彼特 别这么做! |
[1:17:53] | Just think for a minute, all right? | 好好考虑一下 好吗? |
[1:17:57] | You are not a killer. | 你不是凶手 |
[1:18:00] | I don’t wanna kill anybody, Sam. | 我不想杀死任何人 山姆 |
[1:18:05] | I don’t wanna die yet either. | 可是我也不想死 |
[1:18:12] | Heh. It’s not your time yet. | 呵 还没轮到你 |
[1:18:24] | Don’t worry, Molly.. | 别担心 茉莉 |
[1:18:29] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[1:18:32] | But I didn’t need to, Molly..Because.. | 但不需要这样做 茉莉 因为… |
[1:18:37] | Because Death is gonna do that for me. | 因为 死神找的是我 |
[1:18:42] | Doesn’t mean I can’t help it. | 这并不意味着我不能帮忙 |
[1:18:46] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[1:19:29] | – Are you okay? What’s going on? – It’s Peter. He has a gun. | – 你还好吗? 怎么了? – 彼特 他有一把枪 |
[1:19:38] | Oh, my God. | 天啊! |
[1:19:43] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[1:19:52] | It’s Sam’s turn. | 该轮到山姆了 |
[1:20:00] | Peter, just go. | 彼特 你走吧 |
[1:20:02] | You have Block’s life, you’re safe now. | 你杀了布洛克 你现在安全了 |
[1:20:07] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:20:08] | I’m sorry, Molly. | 对不起 茉莉 |
[1:20:12] | But you just witnessed the murder of a federal agent. | 可是你刚才看到一个联邦探员被杀了 |
[1:20:18] | And I’m not gonna spend the life I just earned in prison. | 我不想在监狱度过我刚换来的命 |
[1:20:34] | Molly, go! Go get help! | 茉莉 快点跑 去求救! |
[1:21:04] | You son of a bitch! | 王八蛋 |
[1:21:45] | Tell Candice I love her. | 告诉坎蒂丝 我爱她 |
[1:21:49] | Peter. | 彼特! |
[1:22:15] | It’s gone. You killed him. | 他不见了 你杀了他 |
[1:22:19] | So does that mean I get Block’s life? | 这意味着 我得到布洛克的命 |
[1:22:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:22:28] | I guess I do. | 我猜是的 |
[1:22:46] | Do you mind if I take the window seat? | 我可以坐在窗户旁边吗? |
[1:22:48] | – Are you kidding me? You’re gonna make me sit in the middle? – Uh-huh. | – 你想让我坐在中间? – 恩 |
[1:22:51] | – I’m like twice your size. – Not really. | – 你开玩笑吗? 我的比你大两倍 – 不是吧 |
[1:22:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:22:55] | – I’ll remove him. – Fuck you. I’ll remove.. | – 我要杀了他 – 妈的 我要… |
[1:22:58] | Get off him! | 放开他 |
[1:22:59] | Settle down! | 镇定下来 |
[1:23:01] | – Come on, Browning! Come on, you punk! – Get off the plane! | – 快点 要爆炸了 快 你个笨蛋 – 快下飞机! |
[1:23:04] | Get off the plane. You don’t understand! | 快下飞机 你们不明白 |
[1:23:06] | Everybody just stay where you are. | 大家请坐好 |
[1:23:11] | – What’s all that about? – I have no idea. | – 那里怎么了? – 我也不清楚 |
[1:23:15] | Ladies and gentlemen, we’ll be pulling away from the gate as.. | 女士们 先生们 我们即将开始… |
[1:23:24] | Here we go. | 我们要起飞了 |
[1:23:25] | The cabin lights have been dimmed for takeoff | 起飞时客舱光线会调暗 |
[1:23:52] | # With curiosity # | # 带着好奇 # |
[1:23:56] | # Dust in the wind # | # 风中灰尘 # |
[1:24:13] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[1:24:16] | Oh, excuse me. | 非常抱歉 |
[1:24:18] | Those passengers who got off the plane earlier, what was that all about? | 之前下飞机的乘客 是怎么回事? |
[1:24:24] | A kid had a panic attack and wanted off the plane. | 一个孩子恐慌症发作了 想离开飞机 |
[1:24:27] | Said he had some kind of vision. | 他说他看到了幻象 |
[1:24:29] | No. | 不! |
[1:24:33] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! |
[1:24:39] | Sam. | 山姆! |
[1:25:08] | I got you! | 我抓到你了! |
[1:25:11] | – Sam! – Molly, hold on! | – 山姆! – 茉莉 抓紧! |
[1:25:16] | No! | 不! |
[1:25:19] | No! | 不! |
[1:25:45] | Nice of you to come, Nathan. | 很高兴见到你来 内森 |
[1:25:47] | I know Roy wasn’t the easiest guy to work with. | 我知道罗伊不是很容易共事 |
[1:25:50] | You know. | 你知道 |
[1:25:52] | I still can’t believe he’s gone, though. | 然而 我不能相信他就这样死了 |
[1:25:54] | Yeah. Yeah, no kidding. | 是的 是 不开玩笑 |
[1:25:57] | I guess it was for the best. | 我觉得这结果更好 |
[1:26:00] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[1:26:01] | Company did an autopsy for insurance purposes. | 为了保险的原因 他们做了尸检 |
[1:26:04] | Turns out Roy had an enlarged blood vessel in his brain so big.. | 查出来罗伊的脑血管扩大 |
[1:26:07] | it was about to burst. They said he’d be dead any day now. | 产生的血管破裂 他们说他们随时会死的 |
[1:26:13] | Any day? | 随时? |
[1:26:16] | Life’s a bitch. | 这他妈就是生活 |
[1:26:16] | # Dust in the wind # | # 风中灰尘 # |
[1:27:59] | You all just be careful now. | 你们都要小心点 |