英文名称:Transformers:Dark of the Moon
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | We were once a peaceful race of intelligent, mechanical beings. | 我们曾经是一个和平的超机械种族 |
[00:50] | But then came the war. | 但后来却爆发了战争 |
[00:52] | between the Autobots, who fought for freedom. | 一方是为自由而战的汽车人 |
[00:56] | and the Decepticons, who dreamt of tyranny. | 另一方则是妄图称霸的霸天虎 |
[01:03] | Overmatched and outnumbered, | 敌强我弱 敌众我寡 |
[01:06] | our defeat was all but certain. | 我们必败无疑 |
[01:22] | But in the war’s final days, | 但就在战争临近尾声之时 |
[01:25] | one Autobot ship escaped the battle. | 一艘汽车人飞船冲出了纷飞的战火 |
[01:28] | It was carrying a secret cargo, | 飞船上载着一批秘密货物 |
[01:30] | which would have changed our planet’s fate. | 它本可以改变我们母星的命运 |
[01:44] | A desperate mission. | 那是最后的拼死一搏 |
[01:47] | Our final hope. | 承载着我们最后的希望 |
[02:01] | A hope that vanished. | 而这希望…也破灭了 |
[02:12] | One over there. One up there. | 一个在那里 一个在这里 |
[02:14] | And one more down there. | 还有一个在这里 |
[02:23] | What you got? | 有什么收获? |
[02:37] | Impact detected. | 探测到撞击 |
[02:39] | We have impact confirmed. | 确认发生撞击 |
[02:41] | Contact. | 确认撞击 |
[02:42] | at 2250 GMT. | 于格林威治时间20点50分 |
[02:45] | What? | 什么? |
[02:47] | Get me SecDef on the phone right away. | 马上给我接通国防部长 |
[03:06] | Mr. McNamara, the President is expecting you. | 麦克·纳马拉部长 总统先生在等您 |
[03:10] | – Get Bobby in here. – Mr. President, | – 让鲍比进来 – 是的 总统先生 |
[03:11] | designation, top secret. | 最高机密 |
[03:13] | We believe a UFO has crashed into the Moon. | 有一艘不明飞行物在在月球上坠落 |
[03:15] | We think the Russians are onto it as well. | 苏联人应该也在调查此事 |
[03:18] | Well, then you tell NASA to move heaven and earth. | 命令航天局 要动用一切力量 |
[03:20] | We need to get to the moon. | 我们得登上月球 |
[03:22] | We’re going to attempt a manned mission. | 我们得实现一次载人探月行动 |
[03:24] | NASA said it would take five years. | 航天局认为这得花上5年 |
[03:25] | You get there before the Russians. | 必须抢在苏联人之前登月 |
[03:28] | I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal. | 我相信我国人民能够齐聚一心全力以赴 达成这个目标… |
[03:33] | – Fifteen seconds. – …before this decade is out. | – 15秒 – …即在1970年以前 |
[03:35] | of landing a man on the moon. | 人类将乘坐宇宙飞船登陆月球 |
[03:38] | and returning him safely to the Earth. | 并且安全返回地球 |
[03:40] | Ignition sequence start. | 启动发射程序 |
[03:41] | Five, four, three. 5…4…3… | |
[03:45] | two… 2… | |
[03:47] | One. 1 | |
[03:47] | All engines running. | 全部引擎工作正常 |
[03:49] | Liftoff. We have a liftoff. | 发射 已经发射 |
[03:52] | Thirty-two minutes past the hour. | 时间是9点32分 |
[03:53] | Liftoff on Apollo 11. | 阿波罗11号发射升空 |
[03:56] | Neil Armstrong reporting Apollo 11 on proper heading. | 阿姆斯特朗报告 阿波罗11号飞行轨道正确 |
[04:01] | Apollo 11 is on the way, riding that. | 阿波罗11号开始了旅程 |
[04:02] | pillar of flame from the Saturn V out there, | 乘着土星5号运载火箭喷射出的长长烈焰 |
[04:05] | 250, 000 miles away, | 奔向了25万英里之外 |
[04:09] | where the moon is waiting for man ‘s first arrival. | 月球正在那里静候着人类的首次造访 |
[04:16] | Houston, you’re a go for landing. Over. | 这里是休斯顿 现在准备降落 完毕 |
[04:19] | Forty feet, down two and a half. | 40英尺 下降2.5英尺 |
[04:20] | Picking up some dust. | 从表面上看都是灰尘 |
[04:23] | Thirty feet, two and a half down. | 30英尺 下降2.5英尺 |
[04:25] | Faint shadow. | 已经能看到咱们登月舱的影子了 |
[04:27] | Capcom, flight. | 收到 请指示 |
[04:30] | Four forward. Drifting to the right a little. | 向前4英尺 向右漂移一点点 |
[04:33] | Down a half. | 下降0.5英尺 |
[04:36] | Contact light. | 轻轻降落 |
[04:38] | Okay, engine stop. | 好了 关闭引擎 |
[04:41] | Houston, tranquility base here. | 休斯顿 到达静海基地 |
[04:44] | The Eagle has landed. | 小鹰号登月舱已经着陆 |
[04:47] | We copy you down, Eagle. | 收到着陆讯号 小鹰号 |
[04:49] | You got a bunch of guys about to turn blue. | 你们把大家的脸都快憋青了 |
[04:51] | We’re breathing again. | 总算能松口气了 |
[04:54] | Perhaps 400 million persons are watching this broadcast today. | 大约有4亿人正在观看今日的直播 |
[04:58] | of the greatest event in our time. | 见证这一时代最伟大的成就 |
[05:01] | and one of the great events of all recorded history. | 这也是铭载史册的一大壮举 |
[05:05] | I’m at the foot of the ladder. | 我下到了梯子的底部 |
[05:09] | Okay, I’m gonna step off the LEM now. | 现在走下了登月舱 |
[05:13] | That’s one small step for man, | 这是我个人的一小步 |
[05:16] | one giant leap for mankind. | 但却是人类的一大步 |
[05:21] | – Are we good? – Yes, sir. | – 准备好了没? – 好了 长官 |
[05:23] | Unofficial time on the first step, 1092…. | 转到1092非正式频道… |
[05:32] | Apollo 11? This is Houston, over. | 阿波罗11号 这里是休斯顿 完毕 |
[05:35] | Eagle, we’re gettinga signal interference. | 小鹰号 我们遇到了讯号干扰 |
[05:38] | Do you copy? | 你们听到了吗? |
[05:40] | We now have had confirmation of loss of signal from the Apollo 11. | 刚刚得到证实 与阿波罗11号的联系暂时出现中断 |
[05:45] | The Apollo 11 is, at the moment, on the far side of the moon. | 阿波罗11号此刻正在月球的背面 |
[05:55] | Neil, you are dark on the rock. | 尼尔 你正在月球的背面 |
[05:57] | Mission is a go. | 开始执行任务 |
[06:00] | We have 21 minutes. | 我们有21分钟 |
[06:20] | Please stand by, 3 minutes and 45 seconds and counting. | 请原地待命 倒计时3分45秒 |
[06:45] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[06:46] | It’s some sort of giant metal face. | 好像是张巨大的金属面孔 |
[06:49] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[06:56] | Control, we are inside the ship. | 控制中心 我们已进入飞船内部 |
[07:03] | Extensive damage. | 船体受损严重 |
[07:05] | Way too big to check the entire ship. | 难以对飞船进行全面检查 |
[07:13] | Everything’s dead in here, Houston. | 这里一片死寂 休斯顿 |
[07:16] | No signs of life anywhere. | 没有任何生命迹象 |
[07:20] | These things are massive. | 这些东西巨大无比 |
[07:23] | We copy. | 收到 |
[07:24] | You’ve got seven minutes on your oxygen. | 你们的氧气还能维持7分钟 |
[07:26] | We are not alone after all, are we? | 宇宙中并不只有我们 对吗? |
[07:29] | No, sir. | 没错 长官 |
[07:30] | We’re not alone. | 我们并不是唯一的 |
[07:32] | Go ahead, Mr. President. | 请讲 总统先生 |
[07:34] | Hello, Neil and Buzz. | 你们好 尼尔和巴兹 |
[07:35] | I’m talking to you by telephone from the Oval Room at the White House. | 我正在白宫椭圆形办公室里给你们打电话 |
[07:40] | And this certainly has to be the most historic telephone call ever made. | 这绝对是一段将要载入史册的通话 |
[07:46] | I just can’t tell you how proud we all are of you. | 我们的自豪之情 我难以言表 |
[07:50] | For every American, this has to be the proudest day of our lives. | 对每一位美国人来说 这都是此生中最为骄傲的一天 |
[07:56] | Because of what you have done…. | 因为你们的伟大壮举… |
[07:58] | We have splashdown. | 我们已降落在海面上 |
[07:59] | …. the heavens have become a part of man ‘s world. | …太空成为了人类世界的一部分 |
[08:05] | For one priceless moment. | 这宝贵的一刻 |
[08:08] | in the whole history of man. | 将会永远铭载人类史册 |
[08:12] | all the people on this Earth are truly one. | 全世界的人们此刻心连心 |
[08:17] | One in their pride in what you have done. | 为你们的壮举而感到骄傲 |
[08:22] | It inspires us to redouble our efforts. | 这鼓舞着我们要加倍努力 |
[08:24] | to bring peace and tranquility to Earth. | 维护地球的和平与安宁 |
[09:02] | My hero needs to wake up. | 我的英雄 该醒醒啦 |
[09:19] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[09:21] | This is your new lucky bunny. | 是你的新幸运兔 |
[09:28] | It’s a beautiful thought, Carly, | 这是个美好的愿望 卡莉 |
[09:29] | but I don’t think it’s the whole bunny that’s lucky. | 不过并不是兔子全身都带着好运 |
[09:32] | You see, it’s just this section here. | 这只有这一块地方 |
[09:34] | You see, it’s just the rabbit foot that’s lucky. | 只有兔脚这里才会带来好运 |
[09:37] | Well, it’s just a good luck charm. | 好吧 这只是个开运魔法 |
[09:40] | To help you think positive? | 能让你积极向上起来 |
[09:42] | Today’s important. | 今天很重要 |
[09:46] | Come on, get up. | 快点 起床吧 |
[09:47] | – Hey, wear that nice tie. – Yeah. | – 嘿 系那条领带比较帅 – 好 |
[09:50] | You need any money for lunch? | 要我留午饭钱吗? |
[09:53] | No, I don’t need any money for lunch. | 不 我不需要午饭钱了 |
[09:55] | I have money from yesterday’s lunch. | 昨天的还剩点 |
[09:57] | You love it, don’t you? | 你喜欢这样 不是吗? |
[09:59] | I’m just your American boy toy. | 我是你的美国小玩偶 |
[10:01] | A lover boy toy. | 是情人兼玩偶 |
[10:03] | You know how demoralizing it is to have saved the world twice. | 你知道这有多郁闷 我两次拯救世界 |
[10:05] | and still be groveling for a job? | 居然还得低声下气地去找工作? |
[10:06] | People don’t know you saved the world, Sam. | 公众可不知道你拯救过世界 山姆 |
[10:09] | I mean, I do. I believe you. | 但我知道 我相信你 |
[10:11] | The government knows. I mean, they could hook me up with a job right here in D. C. | 政府既然知情 就应该在华盛顿给我找份差事 |
[10:14] | I mean, I should be working with the Autobots, | 我应该去跟汽车人共事 |
[10:15] | otherwise it’s not fair. | 否则就太不公平了 |
[10:16] | Come on, they paid for your college. | 拜托 他们已经供你上了大学 |
[10:19] | The President gave you a hero medal. | 总统还给你颁发了英雄勋章呢 |
[10:23] | Thank you, man. Great job. | 谢谢你 山姆 干得好 |
[10:27] | That’s the coolest thing that ever happened to me. | 这对我来说真是太酷了 |
[10:29] | All right, guys. | 好了 小伙子们 |
[10:30] | What the fuck! | 看这是什么 |
[10:32] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[10:33] | And, as I recall, that wasn’t even the highlight of your day. | 而且 我记得那天还有更精彩的情节 |
[10:37] | – Mr. Ambassador, here. – British Embassy, you’re up next. | – 大使先生 给 – 英国大使馆 你们是下一个 |
[10:46] | No, you don’t wear it. | 不 你不能戴着它 |
[10:48] | See, you’ve gotta… | 看 你必须放在… |
[10:49] | The box. | 盒子里 |
[10:50] | I couldn’t, even if I wanted to. | 我就是想戴戴嘛 |
[10:51] | You’re supposed to leave it in the box, right? | 把它放进盒子 好吗? |
[10:53] | You keep it in this. What a gorgeous box. | 放进去别动 瞧这盒子真漂亮 |
[11:02] | Oh, yeah. My medal. | 对 没错 我的勋章 |
[11:04] | You know who gave that to me? | 知道是谁给我的吗? |
[11:05] | Who? | 谁? |
[11:07] | – POUTS. – Oh. | – 博图士 – 哦 |
[11:10] | President of the United States. | 美国总统 |
[11:15] | Babe, it’s hard for everybody to get a job. | 宝贝 不是每个人都能找到工作的 |
[11:17] | I don’t have time. | 我没有时间了 |
[11:17] | You see, my parents are gonna be here in a week. | 我爸妈开着房车环游世界 |
[11:19] | on their road trip Partybus World Tour. | 下星期就要来咱们这里了 |
[11:21] | If my dad gets here and I don’t have a job, | 我爸来了之后 要是看到我没工作 |
[11:24] | he’s gonna spank me. You know, it’s go time for me. | 肯定会赏我耳光的 你知道 我得行动了 |
[11:26] | All right, tonight, I’ll give you a job. | 那好吧 今晚我给你安排个工作 |
[11:29] | Romance me with a nice dinner. | 给我做一顿美妙的浪漫大餐 |
[11:31] | and…maybe you can get that bonus. | 然后 我再多给你一点小费 |
[11:36] | – Wo… – Ah… Oh… | – 喔… – 啊…哦… |
[11:39] | – Good looking. – Get him out of here. | – 真好看 – 把他弄出去 |
[11:40] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[11:43] | Oh, he’s gross! | 哦 他真流氓 |
[11:45] | She’s good. | 身材真好 |
[11:46] | But they’re stranded here. Somebody’s got to watch out for them. | 但他们流落到了这里 得有人照顾他们 |
[11:47] | Yesterday, that one was in my underwear drawer. | 昨天它还钻进了我的内衣抽屉 |
[11:50] | Did research. Looking real good, too. | 研究一下嘛 顺便大饱眼福 |
[11:52] | – What are you hitting, huh? – I just want a normal boyfriend.. | – 你还真打我啊 – 我只想找个平凡的男朋友 |
[11:55] | – That’s what you love about me, isn’t it? – Crybaby. | – 你爱的就是我这点 不是吗? – 抱怨鬼 |
[11:58] | You know I don’t have the word yet.. | 我还没说过“爱”这个字吧 |
[11:59] | Maybe a little bit closer when you can pay your half of the rent. | 也许等你有能力分摊房租再说吧 |
[12:03] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[12:05] | Frinking shorting my circuits out here. | 一下雨就害得我短路 |
[12:07] | It’s inhumane, what it is! | 你太不厚道了 |
[12:09] | Make us live in a box…on a balcony, | 让我们住在阳台上的小盒子里 |
[12:11] | right next to a beast. | 跟那畜生待在一块 |
[12:13] | – Like a common animal! – Stop, okay? | – 把我当成动物看待 – 闭嘴 行吗? |
[12:15] | You and your creepy sidekick can’t be in here without permission. | 你和你那丑哥们 未经允许不能进来 |
[12:17] | According to who, Miss Blondie Blonde? | 谁定的规矩 那个金发妞吗? |
[12:19] | Get up, little doggie! | 起来 小狗狗 |
[12:21] | Hah. | 驾 |
[12:24] | Yo, Brains, what’s up? | 唷 小诸葛 你怎么样啊? |
[12:25] | Doing good. | 还不错 |
[12:26] | Ah shoot, I’d seen this one. It’s the one where Spock goes nuts. | 啊 没意思 这集我看过了是斯巴克发疯的那集 |
[12:30] | You know, Sam, I don’t know about moving in with this chick. | 山姆 我真不知道该怎么跟那妞相处 |
[12:33] | What if she dumps us like the last girl? | 是像上一任那样甩了咱们怎么办? |
[12:36] | She was mean. Didn’t like her. | 她凶巴巴的 我不喜欢她 |
[12:37] | Us guys got to stick together. | 咱们现在可得同仇敌忾 |
[12:39] | We are family. | 我们是一家人 |
[12:44] | No, we are not family. You’re a political refugee, | 不 我们可不是一家人 你不过是外星难民 |
[12:47] | and I have finally found someone who appreciates me for me. | 我好不容易才找了一个欣赏我的人 |
[12:49] | Well, you tell her that we’re not your pets, | 那你得告诉她 我们不是你的宠物 |
[12:51] | and we’re not your toys! | 更不是你的玩具 |
[12:52] | All right? We’re an advanced, geniusalien race just looking for a home. | 好吧 我们是高等的天才外星种族 只想找个家 |
[12:59] | – Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea. – Didn’t have to stop. | – 我们可以停在这里 – 我觉得不该停 |
[13:01] | Come on. What’re they going to do, tow it? | 拜托 他们还能怎样 拖走吗? |
[13:02] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[13:04] | Sammy! | 小山山 |
[13:08] | – Oh, come on, that’s funny. Ha ha. – Sam. | – 噢 别这样 这很搞笑 哈哈 – 山姆 |
[13:10] | I missed you guys so much. | 我想死你们了 |
[13:12] | Sure, you did. What do you think? | 不想才怪呢 你觉得这身如何? |
[13:14] | – Look at that. – Cute. | – 瞧你们 – 可爱吧? |
[13:16] | – You look old. – Stop it. | – 看着很老 – 闭嘴 |
[13:17] | Feel like I can see the end. | 能看得出岁数来 |
[13:18] | I love your little tie. Hey, where’s my girl? | 我喜欢你的小领带 嘿 我的准儿媳妇在哪? |
[13:20] | – Where’s my beautiful Carly? – She’s at work, Ma. | – 我们漂亮的卡莉哪去了? – 她上班去了 妈妈 |
[13:22] | She’s got a new job. You guys said. | 她找了份新工作 |
[13:23] | you were gonna be here in a week. | 我以为你们一周之后才来的 |
[13:24] | The 21st, not the 11th, Dad, remember? | 是21号 而不是11号 记得吗? 爹? |
[13:26] | We just hauled ass in this thing. | 我只负责把这车开过来 |
[13:27] | – We stopped for gas. – This thing. The love tub, it flies. | – 我们快马加鞭赶过来的 – 这大家伙跑得飞快 |
[13:31] | Oh, are we keeping you from something? | 噢 我们打扰你了没? |
[13:32] | Like, say, your job? | 比如说 你的工作 |
[13:34] | Well, it’s about time. | 嗯 上班时间到了 |
[13:36] | You had us worried. | 应该很着急吧 |
[13:37] | Uh. I have job interviews. | 呃 我有几个面试要去 |
[13:42] | Oh. That’s good. | 哦 很好啊 |
[13:44] | – That sucks. – Stop it. | – 真杯具 – 别说了 |
[13:46] | You don’t have to be so negative, Dad. | 别这么消极嘛 爸爸 |
[13:47] | You’re here with your son and your family. | 咱们一家人好不容易在华盛顿团聚了 |
[13:49] | – I mean, it’s a good time. – It sucks that you don’t have a job. | – 应该是高兴的时候 – 真杯具你居然没工作 |
[13:51] | – Yeah, but there’s good thingsto do here, too, right? – yeah. | – 有很多事可以做啊 对吧? – 就是 |
[13:53] | Right? Museums and monuments, okay? | 对嘛 逛逛博物馆 看看纪念碑 好吗? |
[13:55] | – I’ll see you tonight. – I’m bagging the gift. | – 晚上再见 – 我要把礼物收回 |
[13:57] | Sam, I think for an interview you should wear real pants. | 山姆 面试应该穿正式点的裤子 |
[13:59] | I think for life, you should wear real pants. | 你们应该天天都穿正式点的裤子 |
[14:01] | Oh, wha… what happened to Bumble Bee? – Jesus. | – 噢 大…大黄蜂这是怎么了? – 天啊 |
[14:04] | He’s off on his missions. I had to get this for backup. | 他去执行任务了 我只好拿这个当替补 |
[14:06] | Oh, your car has a job, huh? | 哦 连你的车也有工作 嗯? |
[14:09] | Stop. What does it change into? | 别说了 它能变成什么? |
[14:11] | It doesn’t change into anything. | 什么也不会变 |
[14:12] | It’s a collector’s item, Ma. | 这就是件古董 妈 |
[14:13] | I got it for a steal. It just needs some work. Trust me. | 我从地摊上淘来的 开几次就好 相信我 |
[14:15] | No, I think it’s darling. It reminds me a lot of Bumblebee, | 这车挺可爱的 让我想起了大黄蜂 |
[14:18] | if Bumblebee were a sad piece of shit. | 要是大黄蜂报废了大概就这个样子 |
[14:24] | Come on, we’ll give you a ride! | 来吧 我们送你去 |
[14:27] | In the years since our arrival, our new home, Earth, | 自从我们到来之后我们的新家 地球 |
[14:31] | has seen much change. | 发生了许多变化 |
[14:33] | Energon detectors guard its cities now. | 能量检测仪保卫着每个城市 |
[14:36] | Long-range defense systems watch the skies. | 远程防御系统随时护卫领空 |
[14:42] | So now we assist our allies, | 所以现在 我们也协助盟友们 |
[14:43] | in solving human conflicts. | 解决人类间的冲突 |
[14:47] | to prevent mankind from bringing harm to itself. | 阻止人类彼此伤害 |
[14:55] | The Defense Minister’s car. | 是国防部长的车 |
[15:01] | Bisila. | 立即放行 |
[15:08] | Haha. on the ground, per favore! And stay there! | 哈哈 趴在地上 不许动 老实待着 |
[15:28] | We work in secret teams on various missions around the globe. | 我们组成秘密分队 在全球各地执行各种任务 |
[15:33] | And all the while we search for signs. | 同时 我们也在寻找宿敌… |
[15:36] | of our true enemies’ return. | …卷土重来的蛛丝马迹 |
[15:41] | I am Voshkod, General Counsel with Ukrainian Department of Energy. | 我是沃斯霍德 乌克兰能源部法律顾问 |
[15:45] | My government will officially deny that we’re having this conversation. | 我国政府会否认我们之间存在这次谈话 |
[15:49] | At one of our decommissioned facilities, a discovery was made, | 我们在一座废弃的核设施内有了意外发现 |
[15:53] | which I fear may be alien in nature. | 恐怕是外星生物的痕迹 |
[16:00] | The facility’s name is Chernobyl. | 那座核设施的名字叫“切尔诺贝利” |
[16:21] | Mr. Voshkod. | 沃斯霍德先生 |
[16:23] | So, uninhabited since ’86. | 自1986年起这里就成了一座空城 |
[16:26] | I hear it won’t be livable again for another 20, 000 years? | 我听说两万年之内都不适宜人类居住 |
[16:29] | At least. Ukraine was the most fertile land. It’s a tragedy. | 至少两万年 乌克兰原本土壤肥沃 那真是场悲剧 |
[16:34] | This way. | 这边请 |
[16:35] | Gear up! We have 60 minutes on the ground. Watch your radiation levels. | 做好准备 只能待60分钟 注意各自的辐射量水平 |
[16:43] | Mr. Voshkod, where’s your protective gear? | 沃斯霍德先生 你的防护衣呢? |
[16:51] | Where’s your protective gear? | 你的防护衣在哪? |
[16:54] | It would not matter. | 已经没必要了 |
[16:55] | For me, it’s only a matter of time. | 对我来说 死是迟早的事 |
[16:58] | Through the school. | 穿过这所学校 |
[17:01] | Yuri will take you below. And one other thing, Colonel. | 尤里会带你们下去 另外还有件事 上校 |
[17:04] | In private, there were some energy experiments. | 别说出去 这里进行过能源实验 |
[17:09] | Ho. It can wait. | 哦 待会儿再说 |
[17:23] | Keep moving. Stay tight. | 继续前进 跟紧点 |
[17:29] | Okay, right here. I think I found it. | 这里 我们找到了 把灯拿来 |
[17:33] | Optimus, we got a visual. | 指挥官 我们有画面了 |
[17:37] | Looks like the object’s clamped in some kind of a metal harness. | 我们发现了一个东西 被金属器械夹住了 |
[17:43] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[17:44] | Guys! Why does this thing have Soviet space program markings on it? | 伙计们 这上面怎么有苏联太空竞赛计划的标志? |
[17:49] | – Sputnik? – Energon readings, sir. | – 史普尼克? – 有能量读数 长官 |
[17:52] | It’s strong. | 非常强烈 |
[17:55] | Below us. | 在我们下面 |
[17:56] | It’s coming fast. | 来得很快 |
[18:03] | Contact, go there! | 过来了 过来了 |
[18:18] | Get topside now! Move, move, move! | 到上面去 快走 快 快 |
[18:48] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[18:49] | Weapons up! Heavy weapons up! | 准备 重武器准备 |
[18:51] | Stay behind me! | 躲在我身后 |
[18:54] | move move. | 快 快 |
[18:55] | Optimus! | 擎天柱 |
[19:02] | Fall back! | 快撤 |
[19:04] | It’s circling around us! | 它缠住我们了 |
[19:06] | It bring our flank! come on. | 它在我们侧面 快走 |
[19:14] | Get the heavy weapon! | 准备重武器 |
[19:18] | Optimus! | 擎天柱 |
[19:34] | What the hell was that thing? | 那是什么鬼东西? |
[19:37] | That is Shockwave. | 那位…是震荡波 |
[19:43] | Why was he after this? | 他为什么要这个? |
[19:46] | It’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[19:48] | This is an engine part from a long lost Autobot ship. | 这是个引擎零件 来自一艘失踪已久的汽车人飞船 |
[20:17] | Pleasure working with you. | 与你合作很愉快 |
[20:22] | Interviews. This is so exciting. | 要去面试了 真让人兴奋 |
[20:24] | Honey, do you want some gum? | 甜心 你要口香糖吗? |
[20:26] | Your breath gets really gnarly when you’re nervous. | 每次你一紧张 口气就很重 |
[20:30] | Mr. Witwicky? | 维特维奇先生 |
[20:32] | Yeah. Search is over. | 在这 不用找了 |
[20:33] | I’m Mr. Whitley. | 叫我惠特利好了 |
[20:35] | Mr… | 先生… |
[20:37] | – Is anybody else joining? – No. | – 请问一下 还有别人吗? – 没有 |
[20:40] | No? | 没有? |
[20:41] | – Want me to move right there, I’m moving right there. – I prefer not. | – 我能坐那里吗? – 最好别坐 |
[20:43] | Sensei. | 先生 |
[20:44] | – Ready? – Begin. | – 准备好了吗? – 开始吧 |
[20:46] | Graduated this year. Majored in geopolitics. Minor in tech studies. | 我是应届毕业生 主修地缘政治学 辅修文学专业 |
[20:48] | Very interested in governmentand technology, | 兴趣在于政府与科技 |
[20:50] | how that’s gonna intersect and co-exist. | 之间的对接应用 |
[20:51] | Shape the future. | 要塑造未来 |
[20:52] | Why did we bother sending him to an lvy college for? | 当初干嘛要费劲地送他去读常春藤盟校? |
[20:55] | Three months out of school and he can’t find a job? | 毕业三个月了 还找不到工作 |
[20:58] | Mr. Masuhisu… | 松笨先生 |
[21:00] | – Matsumoto. – Atsu. | – 我叫松本 – 松… |
[21:01] | Matsumoto. | 是“松本” |
[21:02] | Moto. | 摩托 |
[21:02] | – Martha, can I call you Martha? – No, you may not. | – 玛莎 可以叫你玛莎吗? – 不 不可以 |
[21:04] | Okay, Jack, there’s two types of people in this world. | 好了 杰克 这世上有两种人 |
[21:06] | There’s think ers, there’s doers. | 一种是思想家 一种是实干家 |
[21:10] | There’s winners, there’s dreamers, and there’s buddies. | 一种是胜利者 一种是梦想者 还有一种是好哥们 |
[21:13] | What about some weaknesses? | 跟我谈谈 你的缺点吧 |
[21:16] | I don’t… | 哪里有啊 |
[21:17] | You have a very trustworthy face. | 您长得很亲切 |
[21:18] | You remind me of like an Asian Colonel Sanders. | 就像是…亚洲版的肯德基爷爷 |
[21:21] | A man I can trust. | 很值得我信任 |
[21:23] | He’s a millennial. | 他是80年后 |
[21:23] | That means they’re the, you know, like lost generation. | 你知道 他们是迷惘的一代 |
[21:26] | Why was the FBI looking for you? | 联邦调查局为什么找你? |
[21:29] | The what? | 什么? |
[21:30] | Yeah, FBI. Good of you to flag that. | 对 联邦调查局那事 是因为外星人闹事 |
[21:31] | It was during all that alien craziness when you were 14. | 你十四岁时就没干过什么疯狂的事吗? |
[21:34] | I mean, they were very kind to me, found me in a jiffy. | 他们对我很和气 很快就找到我 |
[21:36] | And that’s all been expunged. | 档案里也没有记录 |
[21:38] | Obama gave me a medal, actually. | 但其实奥巴马给我发了奖章 |
[21:40] | I’m just saying. It’s always good to have a medal guy. | 我的意思是 不管怎样 招一个戴勋章的人 |
[21:42] | in the office, with a medal. | 总不是坏事吧 |
[21:44] | – From Obama? – Yeah. | – 奥巴马颁发的? – 对 |
[21:45] | In this office, we’re mostly Republicans, | 这个公司里 大多数人都支持共和党 |
[21:49] | so… | 所以… |
[21:50] | – I’m not feeling too good. – No? | – 我有点不舒服 – 是吗? |
[21:51] | – No. – Why don’t you get a little dipping tray. | – 嗯 – 干嘛不找个狗食盆? |
[21:53] | and dip the dog in Pepto? That’s a solution. | 弄点拉肚子药 肯定能管用的 |
[21:55] | Pow, I got another one. We got to go. Come on. | 糟了 还有一场 我们得闪了 快点 |
[21:57] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[21:59] | Sit. | 坐 |
[22:01] | Got a nice sell from this. | 希望这次面试顺利 |
[22:02] | Mr. Sam Witwicky, recent college graduate. | 山姆-维特维奇先生 应届大学毕业生 |
[22:05] | Previous experience, next to zero, yet… | 之前工作经验几乎为零 但是… |
[22:08] | he has a recommend letterfrom our board? | 他却有本公司董事会的推荐信 |
[22:12] | W.T.F to that. | 这是怎么回事 |
[22:14] | Do I know somebody on your board? | 我认识你们公司董事吗? |
[22:16] | Here’s the deal. You know who we are. | 这么说吧 你也很了解 |
[22:17] | Accuretta Systems, global leader in telecom, aerospace, | 我们埃克塔系统公司是航天电信业的龙头企业 |
[22:21] | 17 billion in profit last year. | 去年盈利170亿 |
[22:23] | We contract for DARPA, NASA, JPL, you name it. | 国防部 航天局 实验室等等 都是我们的客户 |
[22:26] | You perform here, doors open for you anywhere. | 你表现得好 你的发展前途就非常广阔 |
[22:29] | First job out of college is critical, kid. | 毕业后的第一份工作很重要 孩子 |
[22:32] | You either take a step down the correct career path. | 你要是没有走上正确的职业道路 |
[22:35] | or you fall into a life-sucking abyss. | 后半辈子就掉到沟里去了 |
[22:38] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[22:39] | So, it all depends on how you respond to my next two words. | 所以 一切都取决于你如何回答下面我唯一的要求 |
[22:43] | Impress me. | 要能打动我 |
[22:46] | Now? | 现在? |
[22:47] | Impress me. | 打动我 |
[22:48] | You catch me off guard. I don’t know where to begin. | 这我哪里有准备 从何说起呢? |
[22:49] | Impress me. | 打动我 |
[22:50] | I’m an open book. ask me any question you like. | 我没有保留 随便您怎么问 |
[22:52] | So you’re a go get a ramrod… | 那你就是很有野心 很强势 |
[22:53] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[22:54] | …take-charge kind of guy? | 是个控制狂? |
[22:55] | I’m a killer. A stone-cold killer. | 我是个杀手 而且是冷血杀手 |
[22:58] | So, take-charge guy? | 那在控制欲方面 |
[22:59] | Take-charge, Viking, barbarian, of course, that’s me. | 掌控一切 野蛮凶狠 我人就这样 |
[23:01] | Pow! I’m here. | 您看着办吧 |
[23:09] | We are not looking for that here. | 我们要的不是这种人 |
[23:11] | No brown-nosing. No suck up. | 我们不要马屁精 不要小人 |
[23:14] | No toolery. I… | 不要仆人 我… |
[23:19] | Yes, Mr. Brazos. | 您好 布拉索斯先生 |
[23:21] | Why is Shontel using. | 为什么尚塔尔会拿着… |
[23:23] | what appears to be a red cup from the red floor. | …红色楼层才能用的红色杯子呢? |
[23:27] | – when we are on the yellow floor? – I’m on it. | – 我们这层的主题是黄色 – 马上查 |
[23:30] | It is a visual and, therefore, a visceral betrayal. | 这是赤裸裸的视觉和灵魂上的背叛 |
[23:35] | Stop it! | 解决它 |
[23:37] | Such a dumbass. | 真是个白痴 |
[23:39] | Disgusting! | 真恶心 |
[23:42] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[23:43] | It’s total anarchy around here. | 这里简直是无法无天 |
[23:46] | The… e-mail I read said administrative aide? | 你们电子邮件里说是招收行政人员 |
[23:51] | Nope. Mailroom. | 不 是收发员 |
[23:55] | I’m going to go. | 我还是走吧 |
[23:56] | Do you have any idea how many lvy League Phi Beta Kappas. | 你知道有多少常春藤名校毕业生到我们这里… |
[24:01] | – would kill to… – Mister, I saved your life twice. Okay? | – 想来碰运气 – 先生 我曾经救过你的命两次了 好吗? |
[24:04] | I can’t tell you how or when or why, | 可是我不能告诉你时间 地点 |
[24:06] | but I have done shit that matters. | 或是经过 但我真的做过大事 |
[24:07] | and I’d just kind of like a job where I matter again. | 而且我只是想再做点实事而已 |
[24:12] | So thank you, but no, thank you, okay? | 所以谢了 不管怎么样 谢谢你 |
[24:13] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗? |
[24:15] | You want the job after this job. | 你得先干这个 才能干其它的 |
[24:17] | But, son, this is the job that’s standing in your way. | 你眼下只有这份差事可以做 |
[24:20] | And that’s why you’re gonna be so very, very good at it. | 所以你一定会干得特别棒 |
[24:23] | ‘Cause when I look at you, | 因为当我第一眼看到你时 |
[24:25] | I see a younger me. | 我就想起了年轻气盛时的自己 |
[24:45] | All arriving Autobots, in par, training and debriefing in 15 minutes. | 所有在勤汽车人报到 十五分钟后开始训练 |
[24:53] | Dino, report to Bay 23. | 恐龙到23号车位报到 |
[24:56] | Sideswipe, Bay 37 for weapons assessment. | 横炮到37号车位进行武器评估 |
[25:01] | Senator, I suggest you remember that. | 议员先生 您兴许知道 国家航空航天局 |
[25:04] | when the NSA wants funding, they call me. | 需要资金时会找我 |
[25:06] | When the CIA is gonna take out a target, | 中情局若想消灭某个目标 |
[25:08] | they ask first for my permission. | 也得先获得我的许可 |
[25:10] | And when the President wants to know. | 总统想了解 |
[25:11] | which members of Congress are politically vulnerable. | 哪个国会参议员的政治把柄 |
[25:14] | in terms of, let’s say, undiscovered criminal conduct, | 比方说 某些不为人知的罪行 |
[25:17] | I’m the number he dials. | 也会打电话问我 |
[25:19] | U. S. Agencies say they have been monitoring the blast. | 美国政府声称正在调查这宗爆炸案 |
[25:21] | But if, in fact, this was a covert military strike, | 但事实上 这有可能是一次秘密的军事打击行动 |
[25:24] | – no nation has claimed responsibility. – CIA is up my ass. | – 没有任何国家声称对此事件负责 – 中情局一再追问我 |
[25:26] | about this mystery raid in the Middle East. | 这次的幕后玄机 |
[25:29] | So, it’s time to come clean. Was your unit involved? | 所以你给我说清楚 这和你们有关吗? |
[25:31] | Uh. I’m not sure, ma’am. | 呃 我不能确定 女士 |
[25:33] | All right, guys. This is how you do a Decepticon head kill shot. | 好了 伙计们 这是在示范如何射击霸天虎的头部 |
[25:38] | As Director of National Intelligence, | 我做为国家情报总监 |
[25:40] | I’m a really big fan of intelligent answers. | 希望你回答的时候动动脑子 |
[25:42] | I can’t really tell you definitively. | 我真的没法确定 |
[25:44] | These Autobots are like teenage kids. | 这些汽车人就像进入了青春期 |
[25:45] | They like to sneak out of the house every once in a while. | 动不动就跑出去玩 |
[25:47] | Colonel Lennox, are you in command or are you not? | 伦诺克斯上校 你到底是不是这里的指挥官 |
[25:49] | Yes, ma’am, I am. | 是的 女士 我是 |
[25:50] | Stop with the “ma’am. ” Enough with the “ma’am”. | 别叫我女士 我真是听够了 |
[25:52] | Do I look like a “ma’am”? | 我看起来有这么老吗? |
[25:54] | No, ma’am. Yes, ma’am. Yes. | 是 女士 呃不 女士 只是像 |
[25:56] | – This gunis my perfect invention, Ironhide. – Right. | – 这枪可是我的完美杰作 铁皮 – 不错 |
[26:00] | Good, you’re here! | 哦 他们来了 太好了 |
[26:01] | Me name’s Que. I do hope you have answers for him. | 我叫Q 真的希望你们能对他有所交代 |
[26:04] | I’ve never seen him so upset. | 我从没见过他如此火冒三丈 |
[26:06] | Optimus, you remember Charlotte Mearing? | 擎天柱 还记得夏洛特·梅琳吗? |
[26:08] | Our Director of National Intelligence? | 我们的国家情报总监 |
[26:10] | He’s in a bad mood. | 他情绪不太好 |
[26:12] | He’s not talking to anybody today. | 今天不想和任何人说话 |
[26:15] | What is this, | 这算什么意思? |
[26:16] | the silent treatment? | 无声的抗议吗? |
[26:17] | – We’ve seen that and this is not that. – Definitely not. | – 那个我们知道 – 这跟那不是一码事 |
[26:20] | This is worse. | 比那还严重 |
[26:22] | Prime! Make something of yourself! | 擎天柱 你总得有所表示吧 |
[26:26] | He’s pissed. | 他都气疯了 |
[26:33] | You lied to us. | 你骗了我们 |
[26:34] | Everything humans know of our planet we were told had all been shared. | 你们说过 一切有关我们星球的情报都会告诉我们 |
[26:39] | So why was this found in human possession? | 那这东西为什么会在人类的手里? |
[26:42] | We were in the dark on this also. | 我们起初也蒙在鼓里 |
[26:44] | It was Director Only clearance at Sector 7 until now. | 这事目前在第7区也只有局长知情 |
[26:47] | The bag. | 我的皮包 |
[26:48] | Which bag? | 哪个皮包? |
[26:49] | Herm. Birkin. Green ostrich! | 爱马仕铂金包 绿色鸵鸟皮的那个 |
[26:53] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[26:56] | This is a secret few men knew, | 这个秘密只有极少数人知道 |
[26:57] | and fewer still remain alive. | 目前在世的更是没几个 |
[27:00] | Allow me to please introduce to you. | 容我向你介绍一下 |
[27:02] | two of NASA’s founding mission directors. | 两位国家航空航天局的行动组要员 |
[27:04] | and astronaut Dr. Buzz Aldrin, | 以及宇航员巴兹·奥尔德林博士 |
[27:06] | one of the first two men to step foot on the moon. | 他是当年首次登月的两位人类先驱之一 |
[27:09] | Sir. | 您好 |
[27:10] | Optimus Prime. | 这位是擎天柱 |
[27:14] | From a fellow space traveler, it’s a true honor. | 你我都曾遨游太空 很荣幸见到你 |
[27:18] | The honor is mine. | 见到您我也很荣幸 |
[27:19] | Our entire space race of the 1960s, it appears, | 我们在60年代的整个太空军备竞赛 |
[27:23] | was in response to an event. | 全都是针对一件事 |
[27:26] | Our astronauts investigated a crashed alien ship. | 我们的宇航员调查了一艘坠毁的外星飞船 |
[27:30] | No survivors onboard. | 但并未发现幸存者 |
[27:32] | We were sworn to secrecy by our Commander in Chief. | 上头要求我们严守秘密 |
[27:35] | This was a mission you will never speak of. | 这项任务绝不能对任何人透露 |
[27:39] | I understand, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[27:39] | A total of 35 people knew the real plan at NASA. | 在国家航空航天局 也只有35个人知道这计划的真相 |
[27:44] | Soviets managed to land unmanned probes. | 苏联成功发射了无人登月探测器 |
[27:48] | Somehow they must have picked up that fuel rod. | 他们大概是在那时取走了那根燃料棒 |
[27:50] | We believe the Russians deduced. | 我们相信苏联人发现 |
[27:53] | that the rod was a fissionable fuel assembly, | 那燃料棒可以进行核裂变反应 |
[27:55] | believed they had it mastered, and tried to harness it at Chernobyl. | 并在切尔诺贝利核电站对其进行实验 |
[27:58] | We landed six missions in all. | 我们共组织了6次登月行动 |
[28:01] | We took hundreds of photos and samples. | 拍下了数百幅照片 采集了样本 |
[28:04] | We locked them away forever, | 并将其永久封存 |
[28:05] | and the moon program was shut down. | 之后探月计划便终止了 |
[28:07] | Well, did you search the crash vault? | 你们搜查过防撞逃生舱吗? |
[28:12] | The ship’s name was the Ark. | 那艘飞船名叫“方舟” |
[28:15] | I watched it escape Cybertron myself. | 我曾亲眼看着它逃离塞伯坦 |
[28:18] | It was carrying an Autobot technology. | 船上携带了一项汽车人的核心科技 |
[28:20] | which would have won us the war. | 本可以帮助我们赢得战争 |
[28:23] | And its captain. | 还有那艘船的船长 |
[28:26] | – Who was its captain? – The great Sentinel Prime, | – 船长是谁? – 伟大的御天敌 |
[28:29] | the technology’s inventor. | 那项技术的发明者 |
[28:31] | He was commander of the Autobots. | 他也是汽车人的超级领袖 |
[28:33] | before me. | 我的前任 |
[28:35] | It’s imperative that I find it. | 我必须找到方舟 |
[28:37] | before the Decepticons learn of its location. | 抢在霸天虎之前 |
[28:40] | Our Autobot spacecraft has the ability to get there. | 我们汽车人的宇宙飞船有能力飞往月球 |
[28:44] | And you must pray it’s in time. | 所以 你们必须祈祷这还来得及 |
[29:01] | Hi. I’m here to see Carly Spencer. | 嗨 我找卡莉·斯宾塞 |
[29:07] | Carly! | 卡莉 |
[29:13] | You got the job? | 你找到工作了? |
[29:15] | – This is crazy. – You really got it? | – 简直不可思议 – 你真的找到了? |
[29:16] | – Yes. – See, what did I tell you? It’s the bunny. | – 是的 – 看 我怎么说的来的? 兔子给你好运气 |
[29:19] | You are so welcome. | 你太受欢迎了 |
[29:21] | – Do you like me more? – A little bit, yeah. | – 是不是更爱我了? – 好感度上升了点 |
[29:23] | You said you were his assistant curator, | 你只说你管这博物馆 |
[29:25] | you didn’t say the guy owns Space Mountain. | 没说你有这么个宝贝啊 |
[29:26] | I know. Isn’t it beautiful in here? | 是吧 这里很漂亮吧 |
[29:28] | And he’s the coolest guy. Ever. | 而且 我老板也是个超酷的家伙 |
[29:30] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[29:32] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[29:35] | Dylan Gould. | 迪伦·古尔德 |
[29:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:39] | A pleasure to meet you. | 幸会 |
[29:40] | Pleasure meeting you. | 幸会 |
[29:41] | Carly’s told me a lot about you. | 卡莉经常提起你 |
[29:43] | Well, vice versa. It’s a beautiful building you got. | 呃 她也常跟我提起您 这里真的挺漂亮 |
[29:45] | It’s like the Starship Enterprise in here. | 像《星际迷航》里的布景 |
[29:47] | Thank you very much. It leaks. | 过奖 这里也漏雨 |
[29:48] | Before Carly came to help run the collection, | 在卡莉来帮忙打理之前 |
[29:50] | it was just a complete mess. | 这整个场馆还是一团糟呢 |
[29:52] | But now, the restorations are back on track. | 但是现在装修工作总算重回正轨了 |
[29:54] | We’re going to Pebble Beach this year, | 我们要去圆石滩巡展 |
[29:56] | and we’re gonna get a trophy for that stand right there. | 再赢一座奖杯回来 放在这里 |
[29:58] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[29:59] | Because this woman right here. | 因为眼前这位小美女 |
[30:01] | is my secret weapon. | 就是我的秘密武器 |
[30:02] | – Okay. – Mr. Gould, please, you exaggerate. | – 好吧 – 古尔德先生 别这样 您过奖了 |
[30:05] | All I’ve done is get you organized. | 我只是负责组织工作 |
[30:06] | You’ve done much more than that, my Duchess. | 哦 你的功劳可多得多呢 我的公爵夫人 |
[30:10] | Nicknames, that’s fun. | 用昵称 有意思 |
[30:12] | Yeah. The Duchess. | 没错 公爵夫人 |
[30:14] | She’s adorable. | 她人见人爱 |
[30:15] | You know, when I stole her away from the British Embassy, | 我把她从英国大使馆挖过来时 |
[30:17] | I said, “It’s easy to manage a country”. | 对她说 治国有何难? |
[30:19] | “Try managing a priceless collection of art”. | 还不如来管理无价的艺术收藏品 |
[30:22] | Take a lookat this 1939 Delahaye 165 Cabriolet. | 看看这辆1939年出厂的德拉哈耶-165型敞篷跑车 |
[30:26] | Designed by a Frenchman. | 法国人设计的 |
[30:28] | Look at the curves. Elegant, isn’t it? | 瞧瞧她的曲线 如此优雅 不是吗? |
[30:31] | Beautiful. | 美丽 |
[30:33] | Sensual. | 性感 |
[30:34] | Built to evoke the body of the ideal woman. | 如同窈窕淑女的曲线 |
[30:39] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[30:40] | My dad had a $ 10 desk and a dream, | 我父亲只靠一张破烂书桌和一个梦想 |
[30:42] | and he built it into an empire. | 就建立了一个商业帝国 |
[30:44] | – Hoho Wow. – We’re the largest accounting firm in the U. S. | – 吼吼 哇哦 – 我们现在是全美最大的会计事务所 |
[30:48] | I started up the venture side after he passed. | 他去世之后我从创投部门开始 |
[30:51] | Invest in the future. | 投资未来 |
[30:52] | Try and bet on the winners. | 试着把赌注压到获胜者的那一方 |
[30:55] | See, collecting cars helps me keep my sanity. | 而收集名车能帮助我在赌局中保持理智 |
[31:04] | You guys look great. | 看起来不错 |
[31:07] | Oh. That was a great day, Mr. Gould. | 哦 那天确实不错 古尔德先生 |
[31:10] | – I haven’t seen that one. – No. Me, neither. | – 我没见过这张 – 我也没看过呢 |
[31:12] | Jeans are tight. | 牛仔裤太紧了 |
[31:15] | Oh. Here we go. Here we go. | 哦 又来了 又是这套 |
[31:17] | You see that? | 你都看见了 |
[31:18] | Judgment. Judging a man by his car? | 又以车取人了 |
[31:20] | And you’re gonna wave at him while he’s judging me? | 他以车取人的时候 你居然无动于衷? |
[31:22] | What’s with you? He’s my boss. | 你怎么啦? 他是我老板呐 |
[31:23] | He still pays for our food, our rent. | 我们吃的住的花得都是他的钱 |
[31:25] | No, I totally understand . | 不是 我完全理解 |
[31:26] | I’m totally fine, I get it. I’m well fed. | 我是无所谓 我饿不着 |
[31:28] | And guess what? | 知道吗? |
[31:28] | I’m not your boy toy anymore. I got my big boy pants on. | 我不用你供养了 我也穿正装了 |
[31:30] | You see them? | 看见没? |
[31:31] | In the car. Thank you, Duchess. | 请上车 谢谢 公爵夫人 |
[31:33] | Oh, my God. Are you threatened by him? | 哦 天啊 他对你构成威胁了吗? |
[31:40] | Threatened? What am I threatened by? | 威胁? 我怕他什么? |
[31:41] | His money? His power? His good looks? | 怕他有钱 有权 长得帅? |
[31:43] | None of the above. Check! | 全都是浮云 记好了 |
[31:44] | God! Your temper tantrums are so sexy. | 你吃醋的样子还真性感 |
[31:47] | Get in the car, please. | 上车吧 拜托了 |
[31:49] | Sam, he’s hardly the first man to ever smile at me. | 山姆 他又不是第一个对我笑的男人 |
[31:52] | I think I can handle it. | 我自有分寸 |
[31:53] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[31:53] | It’s, It’s the smiling back part that gets me. Okay? | 可你也冲他笑了 别说你没笑 好吗? |
[31:56] | No more smiles Never again. I promise. | 那我不笑了 以后不朝他笑了 我发誓 |
[31:59] | – That works for me. – yeah. | – 这话我爱听 – 好吧 |
[32:07] | Easy! Easy! | 别急 别急 |
[32:09] | You’re not gonna get it started that way. | 那样可发动不了 |
[32:10] | Well, I was just getting it ready. | 我是在做准备 |
[32:11] | I’m about 32% done with my restoration. | 我只完成了32%的修复 |
[32:14] | Some chrome work, put a spoiler on the back. Done deal. | 一些镀铬零件 加上扰流板就搞定了 |
[32:16] | You know, Carly’s been telling me you’ve been struggling job-wise. | 卡莉一直跟我说 你找工作很辛苦 |
[32:19] | Just so you know, | 所以让你知道 |
[32:20] | I’m on the board for Accuretta Systems, | 我也是埃克塔系统公司的董事 |
[32:21] | and I put in a call for you. | 我跟他们打了个招呼 |
[32:24] | Let’s keep it between us, okay? | 这事就我们俩知道就行了 好吗? |
[32:25] | She’s so proud of you. | 她对你太好了 |
[32:27] | You’re a lucky man. | 你真是个幸运儿 |
[32:32] | Xanthium approaching Tranquility Base. | 苍耳号 接近月球静海基地 |
[32:35] | Here’s Houston, you’re a go Xanthium. You’re a go for landing. | 这里是休斯顿 苍耳号 准备降落 |
[32:41] | Armstrong, having a good day. | 阿姆斯特朗 祝你顺利 |
[32:44] | Ratchet, let’s roll. | 铁皮 我们走 |
[32:47] | They gonna say… | 他们会说… |
[32:48] | Three half Billion… | 35亿美元… |
[32:52] | Did they get that mag cap on? | 他们把传感器打开了吗? |
[32:56] | Roger Copy contact. | 收到 保持联系 |
[33:04] | We’re entering the Ark. | 我们正在进入方舟号 |
[33:28] | His levels are faint. | 他的生命指数很微弱 |
[33:33] | He locked himself away. | 他把自己锁起来 |
[33:35] | to guard the pillars. | 以保护那些能量柱 |
[33:38] | Sentinel. | 御天敌 |
[33:40] | You’re coming home, old friend. | 欢迎你回家 老朋友 |
[34:23] | All hail Megatron. | 威震天万岁 |
[34:33] | My master! Yes, my master! Yes! | 是主人 主人回来了 |
[34:40] | Ah, Don’t be greedy, | 啊 别这么贪吃 |
[34:43] | my fragile ones. | 我脆弱的小宝贝们 |
[34:50] | My poor master. | 您气色很不好 主人 |
[34:51] | How it pains me to see you so wounded, so weak. | 看到您如此虚弱 真是让我… |
[34:56] | Spare me, you gaseous sycophant! | 心痛不已 少来那套奉承话 |
[34:59] | You know what you are told, which is nothing. | 之前怎么教训你的来的? 少说废话 |
[35:09] | Soundwave reporting, Lord Megatron. | 威震天陛下 震荡波向您报告 |
[35:13] | And what news from your little assassin? | 你的小刺客带来了什么新消息? |
[35:17] | Autobots have taken the bait! | 汽车人上钩了 |
[35:19] | They’ve discovered the Ark and returned with its cargo. | 他们找到了方舟 带走了上面的东西 |
[35:23] | You did me great honortracking that ship to the moon. | 你跟踪那飞船一直到月球 干得漂亮 |
[35:29] | Your human collaborators have served their purpose, Soundwave. | 你的人类合作伙伴已经物尽其用 震荡波 |
[35:33] | It’s time to eliminate loose ends. | 该让他们闭嘴了 |
[35:38] | Laserbeak, kill them all. | 激光鸟 杀光他们 |
[35:42] | With pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[35:56] | Is your daddy home? | 你爸爸在家吗? |
[35:58] | – “Then Adam said it’s our time….” – Madeline! | – 接着亚当说该我们了 – 玛德琳 |
[36:02] | Hello, Mom. | 你好 妈妈 |
[36:07] | help. | 救命 |
[36:08] | Get out of the house! | 从我家滚出去 |
[36:10] | – What are you doing in my house? – Just visiting. | – 你来我家干什么? – 只是路过回访 |
[36:31] | What is this hoochie-mama outfit? | 你穿的这是爆乳装吗? |
[36:32] | It’s not your business about my wearing. | 姐穿什么关你屁事? |
[36:34] | No. This is the aerospace baby. | 不行 我们公司做的是航空工业 |
[36:36] | You are not allowed back here. | 我们不允许这样 |
[36:36] | Damn it, I’m resign. | 大不了老娘不干了 |
[36:37] | New guy! You see that? | 新来的 你看到了吗? |
[36:38] | That’s a Latin meltdown, okay? | 崩溃的拉丁女人就是这样 |
[36:40] | You ever show up in my office with a hoochie-mama outfit, you’re fired. | 在我办公室里 你要是穿着不得体 就会被炒鱿鱼 |
[36:42] | You got that? Okay. | 明白了吗?好吗? |
[36:43] | you’re gonna be on this cart for two-and-a-half years, okay? | 这小车会跟你待上两年半 |
[36:45] | I want you to live it, love it and name it. | 你吃喝拉撒都得带着它 |
[36:47] | There’s no ladder climbing in my office. I run a tight ship. Okay? | 在我这里没有捷径可走 我要求很严 明白吗? |
[36:49] | – Yes, sir. – Move! | – 是 先生 – 开始工作 |
[37:10] | I found that paper I was telling you about. | 上次提到的那份报告 我找到了 |
[37:13] | What are we looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[37:14] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[37:18] | You do that to me again, and I’ll kick your ass! | 再对我这样 我就揍你 |
[37:24] | Hi, angel. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[37:26] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[37:26] | Good. | 不错 |
[37:27] | I had a meeting downtown. Was it okay for me to stop by? | 我到市中心开会 顺便来看看你 不妨碍吧? |
[37:30] | I don’t know. My 500-page employee conduct manual. | 没想到这本500页的员工行为手册 |
[37:32] | isn’t exactly a page turner. | 是如此乏味 |
[37:34] | This is great. | 看起来很沉闷 |
[37:34] | Yeah, Autobots are off saving the world, and I have organized four binders. | 汽车人在四处拯救世界 而我却在整理这些信件 |
[37:37] | I’m living the dream. Come on. | 瞧这工作多理想 跟我来 |
[37:41] | Visitor violation. | 外人不许随便进出 |
[37:45] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[37:46] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[37:51] | I’m next. | 我在排队 |
[37:54] | Listen. Saturday. | 听好 这星期六 |
[37:56] | Dylan’s throwing a party at his house. | 迪伦要在他家里搞聚会 |
[37:58] | It’s a work thing, but he’s invited you, too. | 虽然是项工作但他也邀请了你 |
[38:00] | Did he? | 是吗? 他请了? |
[38:00] | I want you to come and laugh at my bad jokes. | 到时可别吐槽我的冷笑话 |
[38:02] | It would really mean a lot to me, okay? | 这对我很重要 知道吗? |
[38:04] | I’d love to go. How’d you get over here? | 那我去 你怎么来这儿的? |
[38:06] | Car. | 开车 |
[38:07] | You don’t have a car. | 你明明没有车 |
[38:09] | Yes, I do. | 现在有了 |
[38:10] | What, did you win it in a raffle? | 你中大奖了? |
[38:12] | He gave me one. | 他给了我一辆 |
[38:13] | He gave you a car? | 他给了你一辆车? |
[38:14] | Yeah, I think it was a work perk. | 嗯 就算是员工福利吧 |
[38:16] | Hmm, a work perk. | 呵 员工福利 |
[38:17] | What kind of car did he give you? | 他给了你辆什么车? |
[38:18] | – Um, a Mercedes SLS AMG. – Hmm. | – 一辆梅赛德斯SLS-AMG – 嗯 |
[38:23] | Really throaty engine. | 引擎声音很低沉 |
[38:26] | Mercedes-Benz SLS combines breathtaking… | 梅赛德斯 奔驰 SLS-AMG |
[38:27] | You drove this here? | 你开着它来的? |
[38:31] | That’s a $200, 000 car. | 这车价值20万美元 |
[38:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:34] | You know how long it would take me to afford a car like this? | 你知道我得赚多久钱才能买得起这车吗? |
[38:37] | – A long time? – Yeah, like 53 years. | – 很久 – 嗯 大约53年 |
[38:40] | He said it was for both of us. | 他说了这算是员工福利了 |
[38:41] | Then what we should do is, we should sell it and buy a house. | 知道我们该怎么做吗? 应该卖了它买房子 |
[38:45] | You’re frustrated, I know. | 你很沮丧 我知道 |
[38:47] | I’ve been there. | 我也经历过 |
[38:48] | It’s called paying your dues. | 这就叫做先苦后甜 |
[38:51] | Good things will happen. | 好日子总会来的 |
[38:52] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[38:53] | I need some lunch time filing done, stat. | 我需要有人牺牲午饭时间来做文件归档 |
[38:56] | Who would like to score some Bruce Brazos points? | 谁愿意让布鲁斯·布拉索斯多加点印象分? |
[38:59] | Bruce, you found your guy. | 布鲁斯 你找到人了 |
[39:02] | Witwicky! | 维特维奇 |
[39:04] | The man who makes this company run. | 本公司的栋梁之才 |
[39:08] | Now, who have we here? Is it a sister, Facebook friend, | 这位是谁啊? 妹妹? 脸谱网友? |
[39:11] | Twitter tweeter? | 推特粉丝? |
[39:12] | – Carly, this is Bruce. Bruce. – Hi. | – 卡莉 这是布鲁斯 布鲁斯 – 嗨 |
[39:14] | I’m his girlfriend. A pleasure to meet you. | 我是他的女友 幸会 |
[39:16] | Sam was right. You really do have a smashing head of hair. | 山姆说得没错 您的发型真的很帅 |
[39:19] | – Well, thank you. – Your welcome. | – 嗯 谢谢你 – 不客气 |
[39:22] | – Sam, I got to run. – Yeah. | – 山姆 我得走了 – 好吧 |
[39:24] | Here, your present. | 给你 送你的礼物 |
[39:27] | Your favorite color. | 是你最喜欢的颜色 |
[39:29] | Nice to meet you, Mr. Brazos. | 见到您很高兴 布拉索斯先生 |
[39:31] | And you. | 我也是 |
[39:34] | See you, boys. | 小伙子们 再见 |
[39:41] | I’m still stewing about that binder incident, Jerry. | 活页夹的事搞得我很不爽 杰瑞 |
[39:44] | May I finish my Shuhua milk, Donny? | 等我喝完舒化奶再说 唐尼 |
[39:47] | I don’t care about your exotic milk. | 我才不在乎你的外国牛奶 |
[39:49] | I care about respect! | 我说的是尊重 |
[40:10] | I know who you are! | 我知道你是谁 |
[40:11] | Witwicky! Witwicky! | 维特维奇 维特维奇 |
[40:13] | – You know who I’m talking to you! – Excuse me… | – 知道吗? 我在和你说话 – 借过 |
[40:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:17] | Wow, wow, wow, slow down, tiger. | 喔喔喔 慢一点 小老虎 |
[40:19] | You showed up in the backgroundof six different photos, | 你在六张不同照片的背景里出现 |
[40:21] | two continents, with aliens. | 和外星人一起去过两个大陆 |
[40:23] | That was you in Egypt, | 而且那个在埃及的人就是你 |
[40:25] | Uh, right? | 嗯 对吧? |
[40:26] | Because you know the aliens. | 因为你认识那些外星人 |
[40:28] | See you! | 回头见 |
[40:31] | Give me my jacket! | 还我外套 |
[40:38] | Hi, I’m Wang. Deep Wang. | 嘿 我姓王 王深 |
[40:42] | Deep Wang. | 王深 |
[40:43] | You’re not getting it. Deep Throat. | 你不明白吗? “深喉”探员 |
[40:46] | Watergate? I’m talking code to you… | 水门事件?我在跟你说暗号 |
[40:48] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[40:50] | They watch and listen. | 他们在监视监听 |
[40:53] | I can’t go to the government, but you can! | 我不能去找政府 但是你可以 |
[40:54] | Because shit’s going down, son! | 因为要出事了 孩子 |
[40:57] | It is Code Pink, as in Floyd! | 代号是“平克” 平克·佛洛伊德的“平克” |
[40:59] | Dark Side! Why do you thinkno one’s been up there since 1972? | 暗面 你知道为什么1972年后 就没人去那里了吗? |
[41:02] | I know you’re speaking English, it’s just a very strange English. | 你讲的是英语 但是却是听不懂的英语 |
[41:06] | – That’s why I’m not… – Oh… oh. | – 因此我… – 哦…哦 |
[41:08] | Don’t. I’m gonna hit you. | 不要 我会打你的 |
[41:10] | I’m gonna hit you right back, son. | 别打了 你会感谢我的 |
[41:11] | It’s my manifesto. | 这是我的声明书 |
[41:13] | They’re whacking us out, | 他们要干掉我们 |
[41:15] | everyone who knows what’s on the dark… | 干掉每个知道暗面内情的人 |
[41:18] | Your alien friends is in danger. | 你的外星朋友有难 |
[41:19] | You know the good ones, it’s up to you. | 你知道谁是好人 随你怎么处置 |
[41:21] | Calm down. | 下来 |
[41:24] | Easy, Sam! | 放松 山姆 |
[41:34] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么看? |
[41:36] | Yo, dawg. | 哼 你这老狗 |
[41:38] | Are you up in my shit? | 看我的屎吗? |
[41:40] | Who are you working for? | 你为谁工作? |
[41:43] | Staredown, you and me. | 看谁能瞪过谁 |
[41:47] | Guess I won. | 看来我赢了 |
[41:51] | Moon satellites. | 月球清单 |
[41:54] | The Russian space program. | 更多被搁置的计划 |
[41:56] | Experts dead. | 专家身亡 |
[41:58] | Space program ends. | 太空计划结束 |
[42:00] | Dark side… | 暗面 |
[42:01] | Dark side of the moon. | 月之暗面 |
[42:03] | Look what I found outside the bathroom. | 看看我在洗手间找到了什么 |
[42:05] | Is it yours? Deal with this. | 是你的吗? 去处理好这些东西 |
[42:07] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[42:10] | I did everything you want! | 你让我做的事情我都做了 |
[42:12] | I really think we should talk, ’cause some of the stuff… | 我想我们该好好谈谈 因为有些事情… |
[42:14] | Whoa! Knock first! | 哇 要先敲门 |
[42:16] | Can’t you see I’m busy? | 没看到我正忙着吗? |
[42:17] | Who are you? Who are you? | 你是谁 你是谁? |
[42:20] | You straddled me in the stall. | 你刚才在隔间里跨在我身上 |
[42:22] | That’s happened to me once in this life. I wouldn’t forget it. | 我这辈子头回遇上这种事 我忘不了的 |
[42:25] | From the bathroom stall. | 在厕所的隔间里 |
[42:27] | You took your package out. | 你把你的东西掏了出来 |
[42:27] | Whoa! Whoa! We are not boyfriends, okay? | 哇噢…我们不是同性恋 好吗? |
[42:31] | One phone call from meand I’ll have you fired. | 我打个电话就可以把你炒掉 |
[42:33] | Oh, yes I will, Gaylord. | 哦 没错 我会的 同性恋 |
[42:36] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[42:38] | Hemorrhoids! | 痔疮犯了 |
[42:40] | Should I come back? When should I come back? | 我该回来吗? 我该什么时候再过来? |
[42:41] | Come back when you learn some manners! | 等你学会礼貌再来 |
[42:47] | I don’t know him! I would never say anything! | 我不认识他 我什么都没说 |
[42:54] | Okay, okay! | 好吧好吧 |
[42:55] | I sabotaged the mapping satellite, just like I promised, | 事实会证明的 就像我承诺过的 |
[42:57] | I can put a blind spot in the program as a bonus. | 我会守口如瓶 |
[42:59] | What more do you want from me? | 你还要我干些什么? |
[43:01] | Jerry, | 杰瑞 |
[43:02] | you are my favorite. | 你是我的最爱 |
[43:04] | I’ll do whatever you want me to do. | 你让我干什么都行 |
[43:06] | I know, | 我知道 |
[43:07] | but my superiors need me to… | 我的主人要求我… |
[43:11] | – Please, you don’t have to… – …suicide you. | – 拜托 你没必要… – …杀了你 |
[43:14] | What did you say to Witwicky? | 你对维特维奇说了些什么? |
[43:19] | Ah hah… Shit! | 啊哈 你妹的 |
[43:22] | Huh? Who wants some chick en dinner now, bitch? | 啊?想尝尝鸡肉大餐吗? 贱货 |
[43:24] | ‘Cause somebody messed with the wrong Wang today! | 今天真的有人把我姓王的惹毛了 |
[43:29] | Come on! You want some of me? | 来吧 你想要杀我吗? |
[43:34] | No no no no… | 不…不…不 |
[43:43] | I don’t need any more didactic lectures from Chuck. | 我不想再听到查克没完没了的唠叨 |
[43:46] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[43:53] | Get legal. | 通知法律部 |
[43:56] | That’s Jerry! | 那是杰瑞 |
[43:58] | Come on, people. Yes, a workmate died, | 大家注意 没错 有同事死了 |
[44:00] | but looking out the window is not going to bring him back. | 但是光看窗外是不会令他复活的 |
[44:02] | The man was depressed. | 他得了抑郁症 |
[44:04] | Don’t take a picture! | 别拍照 |
[44:05] | You can keep watching him, but he’s not getting up. | 你们可以一直看 但他不会站起来 |
[44:07] | You all read “Humpty Dumpty”. | “从墙上摔下蛋形胖矮子” |
[44:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[44:10] | Witwicky. | 维特维奇 |
[44:12] | I’m spearheading the press. You clean up. | 我去对付媒体 你来打扫现场 |
[44:14] | Wang is everywhere. | 老王摔的到处都是 |
[44:16] | He is in the bistro. He’s in the bamboo. He’s on the balustrade. | 酒吧里有 树林里有 栏杆上也有 |
[44:20] | You see the sidewalk down there? Man! | 看到下面的人行道了吗? |
[44:23] | Man! | 天哪 |
[44:24] | Box up his personals. Get his name off his parking space. | 帮他打包 去掉他停车位上的名字 |
[44:27] | Hey, when did we get a new copier? | 嘿 我们什么时候又买了一台影印机? |
[44:28] | Listen, I’m not gonna say anything about what I saw. | 听着 刚才看到的事情 我会保密 |
[44:30] | Who you share a toilet stall with is totally your business. | 你和谁共用一间厕所完全是你个人的事 |
[44:34] | This is exceedingly Japanese. | 这一定是日货 |
[44:39] | They never make it easy, do they? | 日货用起来一向不好操作 |
[45:19] | What is with you? | 你怎么了? |
[45:20] | This is the real deal, Carly, okay? | 出大事了 卡莉 |
[45:22] | I need you to stay composed. | 好吧 我需要你保持冷静 |
[45:23] | It’s real life. I’ll explain it to you later. | 这是真事 我等一下会给你解释 |
[45:29] | We’ve got an emergency. You gotta get Colonel Lennox out here. | 我们遇到了紧急情况 快把伦诺克斯上校找来 |
[45:31] | I’m reporting a Decepticon. The Decepticons are back. | 我指的是霸天虎 霸天虎又杀回来了 |
[45:33] | – You gotta open that gate right now. – Easy, sir. | – 你们得立即开门 – 冷静点 先生 |
[45:34] | This is Health and Human Services. | 这里是公共健康与社会福利部 |
[45:36] | Right. Packing M4s? | 是啊 还拿着M-4步枪? |
[45:38] | What are you protecting, colostomy bags? | 你们保护什么 尿袋? |
[45:39] | – Bedpans? Throat lozenges? – Babe… | – 便盆? 止咳糖浆? – 亲爱的… |
[45:41] | Where’d you get that hat from, nursing school? | 你们的帽子从哪里来的? 护理学校? |
[45:42] | So, you’re nurses and foot-powder protectors? | 难道说你们是在保卫护士和脚气药粉? |
[45:44] | – Oh, fantastic… – yes. – Baby, I don’t think we’re in…. | – 妙极了… – 是的 – 宝贝 我们是不是… |
[45:46] | we’re in the right place. | 我们没走错 |
[45:47] | We are in the right place. | 我们找对门了 |
[45:48] | We’re in the right place and I’m gonna talk to Optimus right now. | 我们找的就是这里 我要和擎天柱讲话 |
[45:49] | – Sir. – You’re gonna get Optimus out here. | – 先生 – 马上带我去见擎天柱 |
[45:51] | you got the wrong building. | 我想你来错地方了 |
[45:51] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[45:52] | What part of “Decepticons are back”do you not understand? | 霸天虎杀回来了 你们哪句话没听懂? |
[45:54] | You! | 你 |
[45:56] | You being a smartass? | 最好放明白点 |
[45:57] | Do not hit my car! It’s a collector’s item! | 别碰我的车 这可是古董 |
[46:01] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会这么做 |
[46:02] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了 |
[46:05] | We got an Energon reading! | 发现了外星能量讯号 |
[46:07] | We’ve got aliens in the vehicle! | 讯号来自车内 |
[46:09] | You move, you’re dead! | 不许动 |
[46:10] | Out! Out! Out! | 出来 出来 |
[46:11] | Got aliens in the vehicle! | 关闭引擎 |
[46:14] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[46:15] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa, we’re freezing. – Get out! | – 喔喔喔 我们不动 – 出来 |
[46:17] | Are you… | 你们… |
[46:19] | Are you kidding me? | 你们在开玩笑吗? |
[46:20] | Sam, they’ve got guns! | 住手 住手 |
[46:24] | – I got him. Go! – Bee! | – 我抓住他了 – 大黄蜂 |
[46:25] | Is Bee in there? | 大黄蜂 你在吗? |
[46:28] | Okay, all right! | 好了 好吧 |
[46:29] | This how you treat Autobots? | 你们就是这样对待汽车人吗? |
[46:31] | We’re on the same team. | 都是自己人 |
[46:32] | Yeah, enjoy your next job at 7-11, dickhead. | 祝你将来在7-11便利店打工愉快 白痴 |
[46:35] | – That’s right. – A-hole. | – 说得没错 – 浑球 |
[46:37] | How’s your car now? | 你的车呢? |
[46:48] | That’s my car. | 那才是我的车 |
[46:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[46:51] | Come here! | 过来 |
[46:53] | Come on. Sam. | 说吧 山姆 |
[46:55] | What is your deal? | 你怎么回事? |
[46:56] | I know your black ops stuff is important to you. | 我知道你们的秘密行动很重要 |
[46:58] | I’m not trying to diminish it or guilt-trip you or anything, | 我并没有轻视 也不想让你内疚 |
[47:00] | I just never see you anymore. | 可我再也没见过你的面 |
[47:02] | You can’t come to the garage and just hang out one night? | 你就不能回车库待一晚上吗? |
[47:04] | Sam. That makes me feel bad. | 山姆 这话让我好难过 |
[47:06] | I hope you feel bad. You should feel bad. | 是的 我希望你感到难过 你应该感到难过 |
[47:08] | Look at the jalopy I’m driving now. | 看看我现在开的这辆破车 |
[47:09] | I feel bad every single day. | 我每天都感到难过 |
[47:11] | Yo, let’s go, both of you. | 喂 你们两个都过来 |
[47:12] | Lennox wants to see you. | 伦诺克斯要见你们 |
[47:13] | What, we not good enough for you anymore? | 怎么? 你们不再扣留我们了? |
[47:15] | I’m sorry, babe. They were very rude, all right? | 对不起 他们过于粗暴了 |
[47:18] | And you’re fixing my car. | 你得给我去修车 |
[47:20] | You don’t think so? | 你以为会没事? |
[47:21] | Raise your hand. | 还要举手检测 |
[47:22] | if you hada flying psycho-ninja copier trying to kill you today! | 要是你今天被疯狂的飞行杀手影印机追杀 |
[47:25] | Those are my brass knuckles. | 这是我的黄铜拳釦 |
[47:26] | That’s my anklet. Do I have to take that off, too? | 那是我的脚环 需要我脱掉吗? |
[47:28] | And my toe rings? | 脚趾环呢? |
[47:29] | All NEST officials clear the floor. | 本层展物全部撤走 |
[47:31] | We have 10 minutes until attempted contact. | 距离接触行动 还有10分钟 |
[47:33] | We’ve taken possession of the five devices. | 我们获得了五件仪器 |
[47:35] | that were hidden in the shipwith Sentinel Prime. | 藏在御天敌飞船里的 |
[47:38] | They’re some kind of prototype Autobot technology. | 它们都是某种汽车人科技的原型机 |
[47:41] | They say Sentinel was the Einstein of his civilization, | 他们说 御天敌相当于汽车人的爱因斯坦 |
[47:45] | so we’re gonna keep these locked up. | 所以我们要锁好这些东西 |
[47:46] | until we know what we’re dealing with. | 尤其是在搞清它们的用处之前 |
[47:48] | Right now, no one gets access. | 现在任何人不得入内 |
[47:50] | – No one. – This Wang guy recognized me. | – 任何人 – 今天早上 有个姓王的家伙认出了我 |
[47:53] | He told me to warn you. | 他让我来警告你们 |
[47:54] | He was talking about the dark side of the moon, | 而且还提到了月之暗面 |
[47:56] | – then they killed him. – Wait a minute. He mentioned the moon? | – 然后他们杀了他 – 等一下 你说月球? |
[47:58] | Yeah, dark side of the moon. | 是的 月之暗面 |
[47:59] | But why would Decepticons want to kill humans? | 霸天虎为什么要暗杀人类? |
[48:01] | I thought their war was with the Autobots. | 我觉得他们的对手应该是汽车人 |
[48:04] | And that is when he made his first quick-look science report. | 当时他做了一份报告 |
[48:06] | That’s what we want… | 那是我想要的… |
[48:08] | Who’s the chick? Okay. | 这女孩是谁? |
[48:09] | Excuse me! Colonel Lennox? | 打扰了 伦诺克斯上校 |
[48:11] | Director Mearing, | 梅琳主任 |
[48:12] | this is Sam Witwicky… | 这位是山姆·维特维奇 |
[48:13] | – A civilian c… – I know his name, Colonel. | – 一个平民… – 我认识他 上校 |
[48:15] | I wanna know who gave him clearance? | 我想知道谁给了他许可? |
[48:17] | Who gave me clearance? How about Optimus Prime, | 谁给了我许可? 擎天柱行不行 |
[48:18] | when he touched down in suburbia looking for my house? | 当时他跑到我们那里寻找我家 |
[48:20] | This is the National Intelligence Director. | 这位是国家情报处主任 |
[48:23] | In case you… | 如果你不知道的话… |
[48:24] | – Hi. – Disrespecting a federal officer? | – 嗨 – 藐视联邦官员 |
[48:27] | Maybe that’ll get you somewhere. Who’s she? | 这就够你受的了 她是谁? |
[48:29] | She’s my girlfriend. | 她是我女友 |
[48:30] | What is this, like, a date? | 这算什么 约会吗? |
[48:32] | She knows all about the Autobots, okay? | 汽车人的事她全知道 |
[48:34] | She knows Bumblebee. And she comes from a military family. | 她知道大黄蜂 她来自一个军人家庭 |
[48:36] | I can vouch for her. | 我可以为她担保 |
[48:37] | Hey, I have an idea. How about. | 好吧 我有主意了 |
[48:38] | we get back to the important topics, | 我们还是谈谈正事吧? |
[48:39] | like the fact that I almost had my face cut off by a Decepticon? | 比如 我今天差点就被一个霸天虎砍了头 |
[48:42] | As a taxpayer, I’d like to lodge a complaint, | 做为一名纳税人 我想我可以抗议 |
[48:44] | – as a matter of fact. – Okay, | – 事实上… – 好吧 |
[48:45] | Lis. listen. | 听着 |
[48:45] | One of the software engineers at Sam’s office. | 山姆办公室的一名软件工程师 |
[48:47] | was murdered today. | 今天被暗杀了 |
[48:48] | He was involved in NASA’s lunar mapping probe. | 他参与过国家航空航天局的探月项目 |
[48:50] | Here’s the thing, Colonel Lennox. | 情况是这样 伦诺克斯上校 |
[48:52] | We cannot entrust national security to teenagers. | 我们不能把国家安全交付给这些年轻人 |
[48:56] | unless I missed a policy paper. | 除非我违反政策文件 |
[48:58] | Are we doing that now? | 能让这种事发生吗? |
[48:59] | No. Good. | 不能 很好 |
[49:00] | I don’t care who you are. | 我不在乎你是谁 |
[49:02] | If you breathe a word of what you’ve seen here. | 如果你敢泄露你所看到的一切 那怕一个字 |
[49:04] | You will do time for treason. | 你将会因叛国罪而坐牢 |
[49:05] | Do you understand me? | 明白我的话吗? |
[49:07] | I’ll take my orders from the Autobots. | 我只听汽车人的命令 |
[49:09] | I know them, I don’t know you. | 我认识他们 我不认识你 |
[49:11] | You will. | 你会的 |
[49:14] | Sentinel Prime. | 御天敌 |
[49:16] | These things run on Energon, and he’s out of it. | 他靠能量生存 但现在没能量了 |
[49:18] | He’s in asort of a sleep mode. | 他现在处于休眠状态 |
[49:20] | Let us begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[49:31] | That’s the great Matrix of Leadership. | 这就是伟大的领导矩阵 |
[49:34] | He holds the only thing in the universe. | 他手里有宇宙中绝无仅有的东西 |
[49:36] | that can repower a Transformer’s spark. | 只有它才能给变形金刚的火种补充能量 |
[49:39] | This is incredible. | 难以置信 |
[49:42] | Sentinel Prime, | 御天敌 |
[49:45] | we bid you return. | 请你醒来吧 |
[49:53] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[49:56] | – No. – Hold your fire. | – 不 – 住手 别开火 |
[49:58] | Stop! Sentinel! | 不 御天敌 |
[50:00] | Hold your fire. | 别开火 |
[50:01] | It is I, Optimus Prime! | 是我 擎天柱 |
[50:04] | It is all right. | 一切都好 |
[50:05] | You are safe. | 你很安全 |
[50:08] | There is nothing to fear. | 没什么可害怕的 |
[50:11] | We are here. | 我们都在这里 |
[50:13] | You are home, Sentinel. | 你到家了 御天敌 |
[50:21] | The war… The war! | 战争呢 战争 |
[50:24] | The war was lost. | 战争失败了 |
[50:26] | Cybertron is now but a barren wasteland. | 塞伯坦成了一片废墟 |
[50:29] | We have taken refuge here, on planet Earth. | 我们逃难到了地球 |
[50:32] | It’s human race is our ally. | 这里的人类是我们的盟友 |
[50:35] | My ship. | 我的飞船呢? |
[50:36] | We came under fire. | 我们冲破战火而来 |
[50:38] | The pillars. | 能量柱 |
[50:39] | Where are the pillars? | 能量柱在哪里? |
[50:42] | You saved five of them, | 你救出了5根 |
[50:44] | including the control pillar. | 包括主控柱 |
[50:46] | Only five? | 只有5根? |
[50:48] | We once had hundreds! | 我们曾经有数百根 |
[50:49] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 对不起 先生们 |
[50:51] | May I ask, what is this technology you’re looking for? | 我可以问一下 你们在开发的是什么技术? |
[50:54] | It is the ability to reshape the universe. | 它具有重塑宇宙的能力 |
[50:57] | Together the pillars form a space bridge. | 能量柱结合在一起就可以形成太空桥 |
[50:59] | I designed, and I alone, can control it. | 是我设计的 只有我一个人才能操作 |
[51:03] | It defies your laws of physics. | 它违背了你们的物理定律 |
[51:05] | to transport matter through time and space. | 能够超时空传送物质 |
[51:08] | You’re talking about a teleportation device, aren’t you? | 你们说的是一种远程传送装置 对吧? |
[51:11] | Yes, for resources, for refugees. | 是的 可以传送资源 难民 |
[51:14] | Refugees, or troops of soldiers, | 难民或者士兵 |
[51:16] | weapons, maybe bombs! | 武器 甚至炸弹 |
[51:18] | A means of an instant strike, | 一种瞬间袭击的手段 |
[51:19] | that’s its military function, isn’t it? | 这就是它的军事用途 对吧? |
[51:21] | It is our technology. | 这是我们的技术 |
[51:23] | and it must be returned. | 必须拿回来 |
[51:25] | Yes. If humans say so. | 对 得人类同意才行 |
[51:28] | You can’t just bring weapons of. | 你们不能随便把大规模杀伤性武器 |
[51:29] | mass destruction into our atmosphere! | 带入我们的大气层 |
[51:32] | You kind of have to clear customs first! | 至少要先申报海关 |
[51:33] | A little formality called paperwork. | 还要走一些官方手续 |
[51:35] | kind of separates us from the animals. | 这就是我们和动物之间的区别 |
[51:37] | I will overlook your condescending tone. | 你如果能够充分尊重我 |
[51:40] | if you heed the gravity of mine. | 我就原谅你的趾高气昂 |
[51:43] | The Decepticons must never know the space bridge is here. | 霸天虎不知道太空桥在这里 |
[51:46] | For in their hands, | 一旦入他们手中 |
[51:48] | it would mean the end of your world. | 那就是你们的世界末日 |
[51:53] | “Total Nightmare” file. | “头号威胁”文件 |
[51:55] | So, the investigation is open. | 调查行动开始了 |
[51:56] | We’ve sent agents to your office. | 我们会派探员去你的办公室 |
[51:58] | And, for the time being, | 现在 我们打算 |
[51:59] | we’re gonna send you home with Autobot protection. | 派汽车人护送你们回家 |
[52:02] | Who do I need to speak to. | 我应该和谁谈 |
[52:03] | to get you guys to understand that I can help, | 才能让你们明白我能帮上忙? |
[52:05] | that I can contribute? | 我可以尽一份力 |
[52:06] | Hey, we can all help. Want to tell you what I know? | 嘿 我们都能帮忙 告诉我你知道什么 |
[52:08] | I could tell you about the solar system, | 我告诉你太阳系里 |
[52:09] | all the fun planets to hang out in. | 我去过的有趣星球 |
[52:10] | Get off my desk, please. | 拜托从我桌子上下去 |
[52:11] | Aw, you pulling out guns. Okay, can’t help you on that. | 喔 居然掏枪 算了 我不想帮你了 |
[52:14] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[52:15] | What do you envision for me? I go home now? | 你们想要我干什么? 让我回家去工作 |
[52:17] | I go back to work? I make copies? I mean… | 让我回去玩影印机是吗? 我是说. |
[52:19] | This is a unit for veteran intelligence officers and Special Forces, | 这个组织的成员都是些老探员和特种部队 |
[52:23] | not for boys who once owned special cars. | 可不是有特殊汽车的男孩来的地方 |
[52:25] | That’s a bit harsh, isn’t it, ma’am? | 你有点刻薄了吧 女士? |
[52:27] | Don’t call me ma’am. I’m not a ma’am. | 不要叫我女士 我不是女士 |
[52:29] | Well, you’re a woman, aren’t you? | 你不是女的吗? |
[52:31] | So, | 那么… |
[52:33] | are those yours? | 这些是你的? |
[52:34] | Yeah. CIA. | 是的 中情局发的 |
[52:36] | I only ask ’cause I also have a medal, | 我之所以问是因为我也有奖章 |
[52:38] | from the President. | 总统发的 |
[52:39] | Yeah. Great. | 没错 很好 |
[52:41] | So, it’s not that complicated, right? | 好 那我就不兜圈子明说吧 |
[52:42] | No one gets to work with the Autobots unless I approve it. | 没有我同意 谁都不能和汽车人合作 |
[52:45] | You’re breaking my chain of command. | 你破坏了我的指挥程序 |
[52:48] | Come on, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[52:50] | You’ve done what you came for. | 你能做的都做了 |
[52:51] | With all due respect, young man, | 老实说 小伙子 |
[52:53] | I appreciate what you did. | 我感谢你做的一切 |
[52:54] | But you’re not a soldier. | 但你不是军人 |
[52:56] | You’re a messenger. You’ve always been a messenger. | 你只是个送信的 永远都是 |
[52:59] | He’s a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[53:06] | Bee, you take the freight elevator. I’ll see you up there. | 大黄蜂 你去坐货运电梯 我们楼上见 |
[53:13] | Ah, this blows. | 啊 真是鬼扯 |
[53:14] | – That lady officially kicked us out. – Yeah. | – 那个女人把我们踢出来了 – 没错 |
[53:17] | Witness Protection Program sucks. | 证人保护程序烂透了 |
[53:19] | Yeah, but we’re a whole lot safer with big yellow and his cannons. | 说得不错 但有大黄蜂在至少我们更安全了 |
[53:22] | That dog can’t protect crap. | 那条狗可保护不了咱们 |
[53:25] | Bee? | 大黄蜂 |
[53:33] | You miss hanging out? | 你想出去? |
[53:36] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也想 |
[53:42] | That woman, she called me a messenger. | 那个女人 她说我是个送信的 |
[53:43] | Can you believe that? | 你们能相信吗? |
[53:45] | After everything I’ve done, I’m a messenger. | 忙了半天 我只是个送信的 |
[53:46] | Oh, I believe it. I tell ya, Sammy, we feel the same way. | 哦 我相信你山姆 说实话我们也有同感 |
[53:49] | The disrespect on this rock is criminal. | 这个星球上的人都不懂得尊重别人 |
[53:52] | We should do something about it. | 我们应该做点什么 |
[53:55] | Bee, | 大黄蜂 |
[53:57] | I need to know why they’re killing humans. | 我要知道他们为什么追杀人类 |
[53:59] | I say we call in the expert. | 咱们得找个专家问问 |
[54:01] | My next guest is a former American intelligence operative. | 下一位嘉宾是前美国情报人员 |
[54:04] | who has dared to speak out. | 他曾为我们爆出猛料 |
[54:06] | regarding our alleged military alliance with what many describe. | 揭露了我们国家 |
[54:09] | as a groupof extraterrestrial mercenaries. | 和所谓的外星僱佣兵之间的军事同盟 |
[54:13] | He is the author of the bestselling book, Code-Name Hero. | 他就是畅销书《代号-英雄》的作者 |
[54:18] | Former special agent, Seymour Simmons. | 有请前探员西摩·西蒙斯 |
[54:20] | Bill. Big fan. Great to be here. | 比尔 粉丝们 很高兴接受专访 |
[54:22] | Now, Agent Simmons, you would have us believe. | 西蒙斯探员 你想让我们相信 |
[54:24] | that it is in our best interest. | 对我们来说最要紧的事情 |
[54:26] | to formally take sidesin this so-called alien civil war? | 就是在这场外星人内战中选好阵营 是吗? |
[54:30] | Well, the other side wanted to spank us for breakfast, | 其中一派想把我们剁了做早餐吃 |
[54:32] | so I wouldn’t exactly call it a toss-up. | 所以 我们其实没什么选择余地 |
[54:35] | These Decepticons are lethal. | 那些霸天虎相当凶残 |
[54:37] | But polls show half the world would feel safer. | 但民调显示 世界上一半的人都认为会更加安全 |
[54:40] | with the Autobots completely gone. | 让汽车人离开地球 |
[54:41] | Get them out of here! | 让他们滚出去 |
[54:43] | We don’t need them here! | 我们不需要他们 |
[54:44] | I feel safer when I sleep with a hand grenade. | 那为了安全 我只能抱着手榴弹睡觉了 |
[54:46] | Doesn’t mean I’m always right. | 我这话未必对 |
[54:48] | Now, agent, here at The Factor we have obtained documents. | 探员先生 事实上我们得到了关于你的资料 |
[54:51] | that show you were fired… | 你是被情报委员会开除的 |
[54:53] | – Chaz, I’m doing an interview. – Sorry, Mr. Simmons. | – 查斯 我在做访谈 – 抱歉 西蒙 |
[54:55] | Downsized, Bill. Budget cuts. Chaz, out. | 只是机构裁员 经费削减了…查斯 滚出去 |
[54:58] | Your psych evaluation reports “severe delusional tendencies”. | 这里是你的精神检验报告上面说 你有严重的妄想倾向 |
[55:01] | This is ambush journalism. | 你这是搞突袭啊 |
[55:02] | You want the truth about the alien alliance? | 你想了解外星人联盟的真相吗? |
[55:04] | Buy my book! | 买我的书吧 |
[55:06] | Buy my book, | 来买我的书 |
[55:07] | before it’s too late, people! | 不然就没有了 各位 |
[55:09] | You want a piece of me, Bill? | 想跟我单挑是吧 比尔? |
[55:10] | – You want to get naked? I’m ready! – Wow. | – 想把我剥个精光? 我恭候大驾 – 哇哦 |
[55:11] | Interview is over! | 采访结束了 |
[55:12] | You’re sounding like a pinhead, agent. | 你看起来就像个傻瓜 |
[55:14] | – And I’ve got a suggestion for you. – It’s over. Understand? | – 我给你个忠告吧 – 都结束了 懂不懂? |
[55:16] | Damage control. | 赶快去看医生 |
[55:17] | – Dutch! – You have obviously upset Mr. Simmons! | – 达奇 – 你们明显惹恼了西蒙斯先生 |
[55:19] | You have 23 seconds to leave the property. | 23秒之内你们必须离开这里 |
[55:21] | I have called the police! | 我已经叫警察了 |
[55:23] | You are peasant people throwing rocks at a giant! | 你们这群乡巴佬真是自不量力 |
[55:26] | What’s up next? What have we got? | 接下来呢 有什么安排? |
[55:27] | Book signing, Midtown, noon. | 中午在市中心签售 |
[55:28] | Then we pitch your reality show to the Discovery Channel. | 然后和探索频道洽谈您的真人秀节目 |
[55:31] | Oh, and I had this… | 哦 还有那个谁 |
[55:32] | Witwicky who keeps calling me. Five times today. | 维特维奇今天给您打了5次电话了 |
[55:35] | Kid? What does he want? | 那小子想干嘛? |
[55:36] | I called you because the Decepticons are back. | 霸天虎又回来了 |
[55:38] | I want to know why, and I need your help. | 我想求你帮忙查清原因 |
[55:39] | They’re back? | 他们回来了? |
[55:41] | Well, that’s good for business. | 这下又有钱赚了 |
[55:43] | What if I told you I know a 50-year-old alien secret. | 想不想知道一个 隐藏了50年的外星机密 |
[55:45] | that nobody ever told you. | 没人知道的秘密 |
[55:47] | Do not tempt my addiction. | 求你别再引诱我 |
[55:49] | I have gone through withdrawal, kid. | 我已经金盆洗手了 孩子 |
[55:52] | Dutch, is this line secure? | 达奇 这条线路安全吗? |
[55:54] | No. | 不 |
[55:57] | Don’t take the risk. | 别冒险 |
[55:58] | I’m rich, why should I? | 我现在有钱了 我图什么啊? |
[56:00] | Do not relapse. I won’t. | 不要再复出了 绝不能 |
[56:03] | Do not let the demons win. | 别让让心中的恶魔卷土重来 |
[56:05] | Got it. | 可以了 |
[56:08] | What kind of… secret? | 什么样的…机密? |
[56:11] | Apollo. Moon. Aliens. Cover-up. | 阿波罗 月亮 外星人 伪装 |
[56:14] | Future tech. Assassinations. That kind of stuff. | 未来技术 暗杀 这类的机密 |
[56:17] | Oh, Apollo. | 哦 阿波罗 |
[56:19] | Dutch! | 达奇 |
[56:27] | Tell Megatron, “Let’s tango”. | 告诉威震天 哥重出江湖了 |
[56:41] | So majestic and peaceful, this planet. | 这颗星球多么壮丽而祥和啊 |
[56:45] | Unlike the final days of Cybertron. | 哪像塞伯坦的末日景象 |
[56:48] | I’ve wondered what might have been. | 我曾经想过 |
[56:51] | if you had fought the final battle, | 当初若是由您来指挥最后一战 |
[56:53] | instead of me. | 不是我 |
[56:55] | Never mourn the past, young warrior. | 别追悔过去 年轻的战士 |
[56:58] | Thanks to you, our race survives. | 多亏了你 我们的种族才得以延续 |
[57:04] | You were our leader, Sentinel. | 您曾是我们的超级领袖 御天敌 |
[57:06] | It is your right to lead us again. | 您有权再次领导我们 |
[57:10] | In a world I do not know, | 在这个我不熟悉的世界 |
[57:12] | I am no longer your teacher, Optimus. | 我不再是你的老师了 擎天柱 |
[57:15] | You are mine. | 你才是 |
[57:21] | You’ve got to break this case down. | 这事得查个水落石出 |
[57:23] | What we have here is an astronaut epidemic. | 宇航员倒霉也能传染 |
[57:25] | MIA. Dead. Died in a car accident. Killed. DOA. Car death. | 失踪 死亡 交通事故 谋杀 送医不治 车祸 |
[57:29] | It’s like these guys can’t drive. They can fly into outer space, | 就像是这些家伙不会开车 但却能都让飞船开上天 |
[57:31] | but they can’t drive a car. | 居然开不好车 |
[57:33] | Procured your information, Witwicky. | 这是你要的情报 维特维奇 |
[57:35] | Thank you, Bruce. | 谢谢你 布鲁斯 |
[57:37] | Now, | 慢着 |
[57:40] | Let me see one right now. One time. | 让我看一眼 就这一次 |
[57:43] | – Quick. – Very. | – 要快 – 没问题 |
[57:50] | Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter. | 探月轨道飞行器 |
[57:52] | It says NASA launched it in 2009. | 国家航空航天局于2009年发射 |
[57:55] | See, forensics show Wang may have messed with the code, | 庭审记录显示 杰瑞可能篡改了代码 |
[57:57] | preventing it from mapping the far side of the moon, | 导致无法测绘月球远端 |
[57:59] | which is also the dark side. | 也就是月球背面 |
[58:00] | Fucking awesome. | 太酷了 |
[58:01] | They infiltrate us, intimidate us, | 他们搞渗透 搞恐吓 |
[58:03] | coerce us to do their dirty work. | 逼迫人类给他们干肮脏勾当 |
[58:05] | And once they’re done, | 一旦事成呢? |
[58:07] | Dushhhh. | 砰 砰 |
[58:08] | a double-tap to the cerebellum. | 就毫不犹豫杀人灭口 |
[58:10] | So humans are working for the Decepticons. | 也就是说 有人类在为霸天虎做事 |
[58:13] | I don’t think this is about the Decepticons. | 我觉得霸天虎 |
[58:15] | looking for something on the moon. | 不是在月球上找什么东西 |
[58:18] | I think it’s about something… | 我觉得他们是… |
[58:20] | …they wanted to hide. | …要隐藏什么 |
[58:22] | Come to Daddy. | 跟老爸玩玩 |
[58:25] | Come on, throw down. | 来吧 过两招 |
[58:28] | Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid? | 你小时候是不是脑袋让驴踢了? |
[58:30] | He’s a freak. | 真胡闹 |
[58:32] | – Ha. Like it? – Get back! | – 哈 喜欢吗? – 后退 |
[58:37] | I’ll teach you… | 我来教你两招… |
[58:39] | Sir! | 先生 |
[58:41] | We are having a pretty high-level alien intel confab here. | 我在召开一个外星人情报高端分析会议 |
[58:44] | that I don’t think you’re cleared for. | 我想你没有资格参加 |
[58:47] | – Errand boy. – Yeah, you’re right. | – 跑腿的 – 没错 你说得对 |
[58:48] | – It’s a bitching robot. – I think it’s time to go, Bruce. | – 这机器人真给力 – 布鲁斯 你该走了 |
[58:51] | Thank you so much for this. And… | 多谢你让我开了眼界 |
[58:52] | Got to go, Bruce. | 走吧 布鲁斯 |
[58:56] | Hey, I’m smokin’ over here. | 嘿 我忙得浑身冒烟 |
[58:58] | Now with the missing Russian cosmonauts. | 关于那些失踪的苏联宇航员 |
[59:00] | Turns out the Soviets canceled a manned mission to the moon. | 前苏联曾经取消了一次载人登月计划 |
[59:03] | The moon, in 1972. | 那是1972年的事 |
[59:04] | And two of their cosmonauts went into hiding in America. | 后来其中两名宇航员潜逃到了美国 |
[59:07] | And I just found them alive. | 我刚刚发现了他们 |
[59:08] | You’re a genius, Brains. | 你真是个天才 小诸葛 |
[59:15] | That was smooth, Bumblebee. | 看你干的好事 大黄蜂 |
[59:20] | Missed it by that much. | 就差那么一点 |
[59:25] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[59:27] | Would somebody care to tell me what the hell’s going on? | 谁能告诉我这是怎么回事? |
[59:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[59:30] | – Who are you? – Who am I? | – 你是谁? – 居然问我? |
[59:32] | Who is that? Dutch! Frisk her! | 那谁…达奇 搜她的身 |
[59:34] | Certainly. | 遵命 |
[59:35] | No. | 等等 |
[59:36] | Dutch. | 达奇 |
[59:37] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[59:39] | – I’m not gonna touch you. – Sam. | – 我也没打算碰你 – 山姆 |
[59:41] | Angel. | 宝贝 |
[59:42] | Uh, I was working. | 我在工作 |
[59:44] | I’m sorry about this. | 我很抱歉 |
[59:45] | Great. We’re homeless. | 太好了 又要无家可归了 |
[59:47] | She lives here? | 她住在这里? |
[59:48] | Wow. | 哇 |
[59:49] | You had your chance to frisk her. | 你真该搜她身 |
[59:51] | I have a girlfriend. | 我有女友的 |
[59:51] | Really? What’s her name? | 是吗? 那她叫什么? |
[59:53] | Innn…dia. | 印蒂亚 |
[59:56] | We’re supposed to be at Dylan’s party, remember? | 我们要去参加迪伦的晚会 忘了吗? |
[59:58] | I do remember, but these are my friends. | 我没忘 但这些人是我的朋友 |
[1:00:00] | They need me. I have to be here right now. | 他们需要我 我现在走不开 |
[1:00:01] | So, what, the Autobots and the military, | 那又怎样? 汽车人和军方 |
[1:00:03] | they can’t handle this on their own? | 不能自己解决问题吗? |
[1:00:05] | You know what I liked about your war stories, Sam? | 知道我为什么喜欢你的战争故事吗? |
[1:00:07] | It’s that they were stories, | 因为它们仅仅是故事而已 |
[1:00:08] | they were in the past. | 都过去了 |
[1:00:09] | Look, I know you’re thinking about your brother, okay? | 听着 我知道你又想起你牺牲的哥哥 |
[1:00:11] | And you’re thinking about your family. | 在想你的家人 |
[1:00:12] | And it’s not that situation. | 但现在情况不同 |
[1:00:14] | – No? – No. | – 不同吗? – 很不同 |
[1:00:15] | Why not? | 有什么不同? |
[1:00:16] | Why isn’t it, Sam? | 告诉我怎么不同?山姆 |
[1:00:18] | You think we’d rather have his medals, | 你觉得我们拿奖章好 |
[1:00:19] | or we’d rather have him? | 还是看到他活着好? |
[1:00:22] | I hear you. I get it. | 你说得对 我明白了 |
[1:00:24] | Where are you taking my bunny? Stop! | 你要带我的幸运兔去哪? 站住 |
[1:00:26] | Just stop for a second. | 求你先别走 |
[1:00:27] | You think I could sleep last night? | 你以为我昨晚能睡得着吗? |
[1:00:29] | And then it hit me. No, Sam wants to be in danger. | 我总算想明白了 山姆就是喜欢冒险 |
[1:00:31] | He doesn’t know who he is without it. | 不然他都不知道自己是谁了 |
[1:00:32] | I just want to matter. | 我只想让你看得起我 |
[1:00:35] | You matter to me. | 我看得起你 |
[1:00:42] | I know you’re worried. I know you’re worried. | 我知道你很担心 你非常担心我 |
[1:00:44] | But I promise you, I can handle this. | 但我向你保证 我会照顾好自己 |
[1:00:47] | Can you? You can promise it? | 你能保证吗? |
[1:00:48] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:00:51] | Sam, I don’t want to lose you, and I know where this leads. | 山姆 我不想失去你 我知道结果会怎样 |
[1:00:57] | I’m not ready for this. | 我还没心理准备 |
[1:01:00] | Are you coming with me? | 你跟我一起去吗? |
[1:01:03] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:01:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:01:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:01:17] | Here’s your foot. | 你的兔脚 |
[1:01:30] | The warrior’s path is a solitary one. | 真正的勇士总是独来独往 |
[1:01:33] | How the hell did she afford that car? | 天啊 她怎么买得起那种车? |
[1:01:35] | – Her boss. – Rich bastards! | – 老板送的 – 有钱的混蛋 |
[1:01:38] | I used to hate them. | 以前我也讨厌他们 |
[1:01:39] | Now, it’s… | 现在嘛… |
[1:01:42] | Going to a gig on the hunt for two Russian cosmonauts. | 我们去黑帮追查两名前苏联宇航员 |
[1:01:46] | Nothing like driving in a Maybach. | 什么也比不上开迈巴赫拉风 是吧? |
[1:01:48] | Germans know how to make cars, let me tell you. | 德国人造的车没得说 |
[1:01:51] | My Dutchman, former NSA cybersleuth extraordinaire, | 我的小达奇 原国家安全局的网络讯息高手 |
[1:01:55] | tracked them down here. | 他查到他们就在这里 |
[1:01:58] | So, these cosmonautswent into hiding. Why? | 为什么这些宇航员要躲藏起来? 为什么? |
[1:02:01] | Bingo. I got a match. | 发现目标 完全吻合 |
[1:02:04] | You’re a German Shepherd, Dutch. | 达奇 你真是头德国牧羊犬 |
[1:02:06] | The thing about Russians is, | 俄国人有个毛病 |
[1:02:07] | they never like to talk. | 就是不爱多说话 |
[1:02:09] | It’s gonna take a little of the “international language”. | 得用点国际通用语 |
[1:02:16] | – Dos vedanya. – That means “good-bye”. | – 等会见 – 那意思是再见 |
[1:02:23] | Give a spunky remark. | 来点带劲的 |
[1:02:24] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[1:02:31] | Who’s to get revolution. | 谁来引领革命 |
[1:02:33] | A famous. | 一个名人 |
[1:02:35] | Dutch. | 达奇 |
[1:02:37] | Give me something tough. | 给我来句狠话 |
[1:02:40] | – Baryshnikov. – We do speak English. | – 巴雷什尼科夫 – 我们会说英语 |
[1:02:43] | Dutch, you suck. | 达奇 你真丢人 |
[1:02:46] | It’s a Cyrillic. | 全是斯拉夫语 |
[1:02:47] | alphabet. | 都是字母 |
[1:02:48] | It’s like all the buttons you never push on a calculator! | 就像高级电脑上那些生僻按键 |
[1:02:52] | I don’t suck. | 我才不丢人呢 |
[1:02:53] | Agent Seymour Simmons, Sector Eight, formerly Seven. | 我是西摩·西蒙斯特工来自第8区 过去的第7区 |
[1:02:57] | We know who you are, | 我们知道你们是谁 |
[1:02:58] | cosmonautchiks. | 前苏联宇航员 |
[1:03:00] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[1:03:01] | You were supposed to travel to the dark side of the moon, | 你们本来要执行一次登陆月球背面的任务 |
[1:03:05] | then it all got shut down. | 但最终任务取消了 |
[1:03:09] | The question is, | 我们想知道… |
[1:03:11] | why? | 为什么? |
[1:03:12] | Are these three people out of their mind? | 这三个人脑子有毛病吗? |
[1:03:15] | Who let them in? | 谁放他们进来的? |
[1:03:16] | “Can my child smoke in here? “. | “我的孩子能在这里抽烟吗?” |
[1:03:18] | I don’t know these people. | 这些人我都不认识 |
[1:03:20] | How did they come in? | 他们怎么进来的? |
[1:03:21] | How did I know? | 我怎么知道? |
[1:03:22] | Come, come, quick up. | 快叫人来 快快 |
[1:03:23] | Do it. | 动手 |
[1:03:26] | Okay, all right. Okay. | 好 没问题 好 |
[1:03:29] | Go ahead, shoot me. | 来啊 开枪啊 |
[1:03:30] | What do you want form here? | 你来这里想干什么? |
[1:03:32] | I’m willing to die for my country. Are you? | 我可以为国捐躯 你行吗? |
[1:03:33] | You shut up, and get fuck off. | 你给我闭嘴 老实滚出去 |
[1:03:35] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:03:35] | What do you want? You think you’re hero? | 你想干嘛? 自以为了不起啊 |
[1:03:36] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:03:36] | You are beautiful. | 你真美 |
[1:03:37] | Has anyone ever told you you’re beautiful? | 有人说过你很美吗? |
[1:03:39] | ‘Cause she’s a beautiful woman. | 因为她就是个美人 |
[1:03:40] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:03:44] | Wow… Hey! | 哇哦 嘿 |
[1:03:49] | Dutch! Back in the cage. | 达奇 给我乖一点 |
[1:03:52] | Dutch! | 达奇 |
[1:03:53] | Hold, Dutch, hold! | 住手 达奇 住手 |
[1:03:54] | Control your boy, please. Control your boy. | 管好你的人 别让他乱来 |
[1:03:56] | Dutch, stop! | 达奇 住手 |
[1:03:58] | Or back to kneel washboard tonight. | 否则今晚回去跪搓板 |
[1:04:03] | I’m so sorry. That is the old me. | 真抱歉 刚才是过去的我 |
[1:04:05] | Okay, let’s everybody just calm down! | 好了 大家都冷静下来 |
[1:04:07] | Let’s lower the heat, lower the guns. Let’s relax. | 让我们都把枪放下 放轻松 |
[1:04:09] | World War II is over. | 二战已经结束了 |
[1:04:13] | You are about to see one of the biggest Soviet secrets. | 你们即将看到前苏联最重要的机密之一 |
[1:04:18] | America first to send man to the moon. | 美国第一个把人类送上了月球 |
[1:04:21] | But USSR first to send camera. | 但苏联却是抢先把照相机送了上去 |
[1:04:24] | In 1959, our Luna 3. | 1959年 我们的月球3号 |
[1:04:27] | take picture of the dark, the shadow side. | 拍摄了月球背面的照片 |
[1:04:32] | Sees nothing. | 空无一物 |
[1:04:34] | But in 1963, Luna 4 sees… | 但到了1963年 月球4号发现了… |
[1:04:38] | Strange rocks. | 奇怪的石堆 |
[1:04:40] | – Yeah. – Around the ship. | – 对 – 就在飞船周围 |
[1:04:42] | Hundreds of them. | 有好几百块 |
[1:04:43] | Yeah, show picture. | 给他们看照片 |
[1:04:46] | With some drag marks. | 还有些拖拽的痕迹 |
[1:04:53] | I’ve seen these. These aren’t rocks, | 我见过这个 这些不是石头 |
[1:04:54] | these are pillars. | 是能量柱 |
[1:04:55] | Alien pillars for a space bridge. | 用来建造太空桥的能量柱 |
[1:04:57] | We know about them because the Autobots have five of these. | 我们知道这些 是因为汽车人手里有五根 |
[1:05:00] | The Decepticons must have raided the ship before | 霸天虎一定搜查过整条船 |
[1:05:02] | Apollo 11 ever got there, | 在阿波罗11号抵达之前 |
[1:05:04] | took the pillars, and hid them. | 拿走了能量柱 并藏了起来 |
[1:05:07] | It doesn’t make sense. The Decepticons have the ship. | 但这不合逻辑 既然霸天虎找到了飞船 |
[1:05:09] | They have all those pillars. Why would they leave Sentinel. | 也拿走了全部能量柱 那为什么偏偏留下了 |
[1:05:11] | when he’s the only one who can use them? | 唯一会使用它们的御天敌呢? |
[1:05:13] | Unless… | 除非… |
[1:05:15] | He’s the one thing they still need. | 他就是霸天虎仍然觊觎的目标 |
[1:05:18] | We’ve got to meet up with Sentinel, | 我们得赶紧去找御天敌 |
[1:05:19] | rendezvous with him and keep him safe. | 守在他身旁 保卫他的安全 |
[1:05:21] | Mearing, I just picked up Sentinel. Optimus is 10 minutes behind. | 梅琳 我刚刚找到御天敌 擎天柱10分钟后就到 |
[1:05:23] | We’re coming to NEST now. | 我们正在返回NEST |
[1:05:27] | Mr. Witwicky, I thought I made it clear to you. | 维特维奇先生 我提醒过你 |
[1:05:29] | that I did not want you calling this phone. | 不要再打这个电话了 |
[1:05:30] | Listen, the whole thing has been a setup since the beginning. | 听着 整件事都是个陷阱 |
[1:05:33] | The Decepticons wanted Optimus to find Sentinel. | 霸天虎希望擎天柱找到御天敌 |
[1:05:35] | because only Optimus could revive him. | 因为只有擎天柱才能复活他 |
[1:05:37] | But we have the space bridge. | 但太空桥在我们手中 |
[1:05:39] | Mearing, you have five pillars. | 梅琳 你手中只有5个能量柱 |
[1:05:41] | I just learned that they have hundreds. | 我刚刚得知霸天虎有几百个 |
[1:05:42] | You’re doing exactly what they wanted you to do. | 你是在被他们牵着鼻子走 |
[1:05:44] | What do you need me to say to you? | 我要跟你说的是… |
[1:05:45] | The Decepticons are coming for Sentinel Prime! | 霸天虎很快就会来找御天敌 |
[1:05:48] | We’re going to NEST. | 我们马上出发去NEST |
[1:05:53] | We have an Energon alert. | 能量警报 |
[1:05:55] | Energon readings detected on the D. C. Parkway. | 在华盛顿州际公路上发现能量讯号… |
[1:05:59] | Currently tracking. | 正在追踪 |
[1:06:00] | three black Suburbans. | 三辆黑色越野车 |
[1:06:36] | Bee, you got to get Sentinel out of here! You got to guard him! | 大黄蜂 你掩护御天敌离开这里 |
[1:06:47] | Oh, mein Gott! I’m fired! | 噢 天啊 我要被炒鱿鱼了 |
[1:06:54] | Watch out! Watch out! Watch out! | 当心 当心 当心 |
[1:07:13] | Got you! | 抓住你了 |
[1:07:15] | Shoot him! Shoot him! | 射击 射击 |
[1:07:16] | Shoot him, Bee! | 干掉他 大黄蜂 |
[1:07:45] | Bee, you’ve got to move faster! Faster, Bee! Go! | 大黄蜂 再开快点 再快 快 |
[1:07:51] | Bee, faster! | 大黄蜂 快 |
[1:08:14] | All right, back to NEST! | 好了 回NEST |
[1:08:23] | Dino, I got him! | 恐龙 我来对付他 |
[1:08:33] | Ironhide! | 铁皮 |
[1:08:59] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[1:09:02] | A little Mexican standoff we got here. | 哇哦 搞得跟西部片对决一样 |
[1:09:05] | Weapons down. | 放下武器 |
[1:09:06] | And we’ll let you escape with your dignity. | 我们会让你们体面地离开 |
[1:09:14] | Drop them. | 丢掉武器 |
[1:09:17] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[1:09:22] | Ironhide, watch out! | 铁皮 当心 |
[1:09:30] | Ironhide, catch! | 铁皮 接枪 |
[1:09:37] | Behind you! | 当心背后 |
[1:09:42] | Decepticon punk! | 霸天虎小混混 |
[1:09:52] | Class dismissed. | 管教完毕 |
[1:09:59] | – Get inside! Let’s go! – Move! | – 都进去 快 – 快点 |
[1:10:02] | Keep moving! | 行动 动作快 |
[1:10:03] | – Lennox! – Go, go, go! | – 伦诺克斯 – 行动 行动 |
[1:10:04] | We got Decepticons everywhere. | 到处都是霸天虎 |
[1:10:06] | I’ve got my whole team deployed looking for them. | 我已经派出全部人马去搜捕他们了 |
[1:10:07] | Ironhide! | 铁皮 |
[1:10:09] | Protect Sentinel! Get him locked up inside! | 保护御天敌 带他到里面去 |
[1:10:11] | Consider it done. | 包在我身上 |
[1:10:12] | Hey, you’ve got to guard him, ’cause he’s the key to the whole thing. | 你要保卫好他 他是整件事的关键 |
[1:10:14] | Indeed, I am. | 说得没错 |
[1:10:16] | What you must realize, my Autobot brothers, | 汽车人兄弟们 你们必须意识到 |
[1:10:19] | is we were never going to win the war. | 我们当年根本赢不了那场战争 |
[1:10:22] | For the sake of our planet’s survival, | 为了保住我们的母星 |
[1:10:24] | a deal had to be made… | 我不得不和威震天… |
[1:10:27] | with Megatron. | 做了笔交易 |
[1:10:36] | Get back! | 退后 |
[1:10:36] | What have you done? | 你这是干什么? |
[1:10:40] | I hereby discharge you from duty. | 我马上就让你解脱 |
[1:10:49] | – Bee! – Get back! | – 大黄蜂 – 退后 |
[1:11:06] | Rally all NEST forces back to the base! | NEST全部人马撤回基地 |
[1:11:08] | – Come on! – No… | – 快 – 不… |
[1:11:09] | Come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[1:11:18] | Get a medic down here! | 叫个医疗兵来 |
[1:11:19] | We don’t have enough men! | 我们人手不足 |
[1:11:21] | Do not engage Sentinel! | 不要和御天敌硬碰硬 |
[1:11:24] | Just go to the back gate. | 我们走后门 |
[1:11:30] | Take cover! | 趴下 |
[1:11:35] | Watch left! Watch left! | 前进 前进 |
[1:11:37] | Let’s go! Follow me! | 快点 跟我来 |
[1:11:40] | come on. | 过来 |
[1:11:41] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:11:44] | move move move. | 快 快 快 |
[1:11:48] | – Director, don’t go there! – Stand down! | – 等等 – 退后 |
[1:11:50] | Hey, Sentinel! | 嘿 御天敌 |
[1:11:51] | – Director – What is going on? | – 局长 – 出什么事了? |
[1:11:53] | What do you think you are doing? | 你这是在干什么? |
[1:11:57] | I am a Prime! | 我是个首领 |
[1:11:59] | I do not take orders from you. | 不会听命于你 |
[1:12:03] | Director Mearing, come on. We can’t fight him. Let’s go. | 梅琳主任 我们打不过他 撤退吧 |
[1:12:06] | We have to go. | 我们必须离开 |
[1:12:06] | Now return what belongs to me! | 把我的东西还给我 |
[1:12:11] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天啊 |
[1:12:28] | – You guys okay? – Is everybody out? | – 大家都还好吗? – 都出去了吗? |
[1:12:30] | Everybody, stay calm. You’re gonna be fine. | 大家保持镇静 马上就没事了 |
[1:12:41] | Yeah, take a look, Optimus! | 你看看 擎天柱 |
[1:12:43] | This is all on you! | 这都是你的错 |
[1:12:45] | Sentinel hit the vault! | 御天敌破坏了仓库 |
[1:12:46] | Took the pillars. | 把能量柱抢走了 |
[1:12:48] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[1:12:50] | All right, notify the 101St Airborne! | 好了 通知101空降师 |
[1:12:52] | We need to hunt this thing down! | 我们得抓住那个家伙 |
[1:13:01] | Carly! | 卡莉 |
[1:13:05] | Hot from our little campfire. | 篝火弄的 热乎乎的 |
[1:13:07] | S’mores. | 夹心巧克力饼 |
[1:13:09] | Isn’t that great? We’re really living off the land. | 太好了 简直是在世外桃源 |
[1:13:12] | Mom, Dad, have you guys seen Carly come home yet? | 妈爸 见到卡莉回家了吗? |
[1:13:14] | Excuse me. Can you knock, please? | 我说 你就不会敲门吗? |
[1:13:15] | This is our bedroom. | 这是我们的卧室 |
[1:13:17] | Why wouldn’t she be at home? | 她难道会不回家吗? |
[1:13:18] | We had a fight. | 我们吵架了 |
[1:13:19] | and we might have broken up, | 或许分手了 |
[1:13:20] | or be on a break. I don’t really know. | 也可能只是暂时分开 我不太清楚 |
[1:13:22] | – What? No. – Look, I can’t talk about it right now. | – 什么? 不 – 我不想谈这事 |
[1:13:24] | – I can’t go into details, Mom. I have to find her. – Kiding me? | – 妈 我不想谈细节 我必须找到她 – 你在开玩笑吧 |
[1:13:26] | Sit down. We’re having a family meeting. | 坐下 我们开个家庭会议 |
[1:13:28] | Family meeting! | 正式的家庭会议 |
[1:13:30] | You may not know this, | 也许你不知道 |
[1:13:30] | but your father and I were not always this perfectly happy. | 其实我和你爸也不是一直这么恩爱 |
[1:13:33] | You know, there was a time in our marriage. | 结婚这些年来 我也曾想过 |
[1:13:35] | when I thought this was not gonna work out. | 我没法和这人生活下去了 |
[1:13:36] | please, Can we please not? | 拜托 请别说了 |
[1:13:37] | – I’m just you understand – She’s damaging him. | – 我不明白你怎么能… – 她真伤我的心 |
[1:13:39] | You break up with one world-class hottie… | …和一个世界级美女分手 |
[1:13:41] | No. Stop. Stop, okay? | 别说了 停下好吧? |
[1:13:42] | She dumped me, I moved on to something better. | 她甩了我 我再去找个更好的 |
[1:13:44] | That’s it. I’m a happier person. | 不就行了吗? 我还更幸福呢 |
[1:13:45] | The second beautiful girl. | 这已经是第二个美人了 |
[1:13:46] | Why don’t you help me? | 帮我一把 |
[1:13:46] | lose her? | 又失去它她? |
[1:13:47] | – They had an argument. – One fight. | – 他们只是发生争执 – 是打架了 |
[1:13:49] | Okay, but you’re not going to get a third one. | 好吧 可是你找不到第三个了 |
[1:13:50] | I mean unless you have like a big… | 我是说除非你那个很大… |
[1:13:52] | What the F… Mom, mom, mom! | 什么乱七八糟的… 老妈 别说了 |
[1:13:55] | I mean you just don’t know what you’re doing. | 你大概都不知道自己在干什么 |
[1:13:56] | – I don’t want to talk about this anymore. – You need the book. | – 我不想再说了 – 你需要读读书 |
[1:13:58] | You’re always wrong. Get used to it. | 男人永远是错的 记着这句话 |
[1:14:00] | Okay. You’ve gotta read this. | 就这本 你拿去好好读一读 |
[1:14:02] | She Comes First. here’s some killer shit in here. | 《女人至上》 对付女人的招术 |
[1:14:04] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:14:04] | – No. – That’s it, I’m going. | – 不 – 哦 又来了 |
[1:14:06] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:14:06] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:14:07] | Sit down, sit down! Back me up! | 坐下 坐下 替我说几句 |
[1:14:10] | Happy wife, happy life. | 老婆开心 生活舒心 |
[1:14:12] | – Yeah. – Unhappy wife, | – 没错 – 老婆不满 |
[1:14:14] | stone-cold misery for the rest of your… | 那就余生悲惨咯… |
[1:14:16] | – Stop. – It’s true. | – 闭嘴 – 这是实话 |
[1:14:18] | All I’m saying is, | 我想说的是 |
[1:14:19] | do you love this girl? | 你爱这女孩吗? |
[1:14:20] | She’s the one. | 这辈子就认她了 |
[1:14:21] | Then you gotta go get her. | 那就去把她追回来 |
[1:14:22] | I mean, your dad and I, when we had troubles, | 告诉你 你爸和我吵架的时候 |
[1:14:25] | he moved heaven and earth to find me. | 他会不惜一切去找我 |
[1:14:27] | Would he, say what you said. | 告诉他你当时怎么说的 |
[1:14:30] | – Say it. – “I will follow you to the end of time”. | – 快说 – “我会陪你到地老天荒” |
[1:14:33] | Does that suck or what? | 听起来很傻吧 |
[1:14:34] | – It’s like a bad sci-fi film. – No. It is so sweet. | – 就像狗屎爱情剧一样 – 不 很浪漫啊 |
[1:14:37] | I want you to get out of the city. | 你们得离开这个城市 |
[1:14:38] | You get as far away from here as you can. | 走得越远越好 |
[1:14:40] | You understand? | 明白吗? |
[1:14:42] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[1:15:02] | Oh, my master. | 哦 主人 |
[1:15:04] | Such a brilliant scheme! | 多么完美的计划 |
[1:15:06] | So when Sentinel left Cybertron, | 原来御天敌离开塞伯坦时 |
[1:15:09] | it was to defect? | 就已经是叛徒了 |
[1:15:10] | He was meant to rendezvous with me here on Earth. | 他本该和我在地球会合 |
[1:15:14] | before fate waylaid us both. | 谁知命运使我们擦肩而过 |
[1:15:17] | The only way to revive him, | 复活他的唯一途径 |
[1:15:19] | we needed Prime and his Matrix. | 就是擎天柱和他的领导模块 |
[1:15:23] | Excellent strategy. | 高 实在是高 |
[1:15:33] | Mine, mine! | 我的 我的 |
[1:15:37] | So he is now your partner, master? | 他现在是您的伙伴了 主人 |
[1:15:40] | He is my greatest triumph. | 他是我最伟大的战利品 |
[1:15:43] | So impressive. | 我对您五体投地 |
[1:15:45] | Commencing transport. | 开始传输 |
[1:15:47] | Stop! No! No, Sentinel! | 住手 不要 御天敌 |
[1:15:50] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[1:15:55] | Here we are. | 我们来了 |
[1:15:57] | Fight us now. | 和我们战斗吧 |
[1:16:38] | Contact! | 保持联系 |
[1:16:39] | Watch out! Move it! Move it! | 小心 走 走 |
[1:16:46] | Autobots, retreat! | 汽车人 撤退 |
[1:17:14] | Why, Sentinel, why? | 为什么 御天敌 为什么? |
[1:17:16] | For Cybertron! | 为了塞伯坦 |
[1:17:18] | For our home! | 为了我们的家园 |
[1:17:19] | What war destroyed, we can rebuild! | 战争的破坏我们可以修复 |
[1:17:22] | But only if we join with the Decepticons. | 但必须和霸天虎合作 |
[1:17:25] | No, it’s not the only way. | 不 还有别的方法 |
[1:17:27] | This is our home! | 这里才是我们的家 |
[1:17:28] | We must defend the humans! | 我们必须保护人类 |
[1:17:30] | So lost you are, Optimus. | 你误入歧途了 擎天柱 |
[1:17:32] | On Cybertron, we were gods. | 在塞伯坦 我们被敬若神明 |
[1:17:34] | And here, they call us machines. | 在这里 地球人却叫我们“机器” |
[1:17:38] | Let the humans serve us, | 人类要么成为我们的奴仆 |
[1:17:40] | or perish. | 要么就灭亡 |
[1:17:44] | You’re lucky I didn’t kill you. | 我没杀你算你走运 |
[1:17:46] | In time you’ll see. | 将来你会明白的 |
[1:17:49] | It’s not over. | 这还不算完 |
[1:17:55] | Now, if I were him, | 如果我是他 |
[1:17:57] | I wouldn’t let you out of my sight for one second. | 我一秒钟都不会让你离开我的视线 |
[1:18:01] | It’s funny. I was just thinking on the way over here, | 有意思 来这的路上我一直琢磨 |
[1:18:03] | I could really use some advice from Dylan, and there he is. | 我真的需要迪伦给点建议 |
[1:18:05] | – Can I speak to you, Carly? – Welcome. | – 而他就在这里 能跟你谈谈吗? – 欢迎 |
[1:18:06] | Please, sit down. Have a drink. | 请坐 喝杯酒吧 |
[1:18:08] | You know what, I don’t need a drink. | 老实说 我不想喝酒 |
[1:18:10] | Or a car, or a job. | 也不在乎车子 工作 |
[1:18:11] | I just need to speakto my girlfriend alone. | 我就想和我女友单独谈谈 |
[1:18:13] | Is that okay with you, Mr. Inappropriate? | 你不会介意吧 电灯泡先生? |
[1:18:17] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:18:20] | – What’s going on? – I’ll tell you outside. | – 出什么事了? – 到外面再说 |
[1:18:23] | I really think I can help you, Sam. | 我认为我能帮你 山姆 |
[1:18:25] | I remember a talk I had with my dad once about tough choices. | 我曾和父亲探讨如何做出抉择 |
[1:18:28] | Yeah, now’s not the time. We’ll set something up, though. | 可惜现在不是时候 咱们回头再聊 |
[1:18:30] | Of course, it was way back, when my dad’s firm was in charge. | 当然那是很久以前了 那时我父亲的公司还在 |
[1:18:32] | of budget review and accounting for NASA. | 为国家航空航天局做经费预算和财务报表 |
[1:18:36] | You see, the thing that he taught me was, | 他教给我的是 |
[1:18:37] | when it’s not your war, | 如果这战争与你无关 |
[1:18:39] | you join the side that’s going to win. | 那就最好站在能赢的那方 |
[1:18:43] | Move. | 走 |
[1:18:44] | Too direct? Or is it just me? | 太直接了 我的老毛病? |
[1:18:45] | Certainly not you, sir. | 一点也不 |
[1:19:00] | You’re mine! | 你是我的了 |
[1:19:02] | No! | 不 |
[1:19:06] | Get help! | 来人啊 |
[1:19:07] | – Sam, I can’t get out! – Someone get help! | – 山姆 我不能出来 – 谁来救救她 |
[1:19:09] | – Good night! – Good night, Mr. Dylan. | – 晚安 – 晚安 迪伦先生 |
[1:19:11] | Get me out of here! | 山姆 救我出去 |
[1:19:16] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:19:18] | Get help! | 救救她 |
[1:19:19] | He’s young. He will learn. | 他还年轻 早晚会明白的 |
[1:19:21] | – Get me out! – Good night. | – 救我出去 – 晚安 |
[1:19:22] | It was a fun night. | 今晚很愉快 |
[1:19:24] | You really think you’re the first man ever. | 你以为自己是第一个 |
[1:19:25] | asked to join the noble alien cause? | 涉足外星人事务的人吗? |
[1:19:28] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[1:19:29] | Do you know why we’ve not been back to the moon since 1972? | 你知道为什么1972年之后 我们再也没有登月吗? |
[1:19:33] | Because these two, | 因为这两位 |
[1:19:34] | they came to my dad. | 他们来找我父亲 |
[1:19:35] | and they told him to do some creative accounting. | 要求他伪造一些账目 |
[1:19:38] | Make it way too expensive to ever go back. | 拼命拔高登月预算 |
[1:19:39] | So, he and the others. | 所以 他和其他人 |
[1:19:40] | shut down the American and Russian space programs. | 终止了美俄两国的太空计划 |
[1:19:43] | And they’ve been our clients ever since. | 自此这二位便成为了我们的客户 |
[1:19:45] | You helped them kill people? | 你帮他们杀人? |
[1:19:46] | You think they’d give you a choice? | 你以为我有得选择吗? |
[1:19:48] | Besides, it’s not like I personally participated. | 再说 我个人也没有参与 |
[1:19:49] | I am a liaison. | 我只是个联络人 |
[1:19:51] | I liaise. | 只负责传话 |
[1:19:55] | It’s hostile takeover time, Sam. | 该是坏人出场的时候了 山姆 |
[1:19:59] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[1:20:03] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[1:20:04] | Let her go! | 放她走 |
[1:20:06] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[1:20:11] | I’ve had my eye on you for years, Sam. | 我监视你很多年了 山姆 |
[1:20:13] | You’re the one spy I’ve never been able to provide. | 而你是个间谍 我一直无法在 |
[1:20:15] | as someone close to the Autobots. | 在汽车人身边安插间谍 |
[1:20:19] | Sam! Don’t do what he wants! | 山姆 别照他说的做 |
[1:20:22] | Yes, he will. | 他会的 |
[1:20:24] | They all do. | 他们都会 |
[1:20:27] | They will slaughter her, you understand me? | 他们会杀了她 你懂吗? |
[1:20:29] | In the time it takes you to blink, | 只要一眨眼的功夫 |
[1:20:31] | they’ll do it to her and they’ll do it to me. | 他们就会杀了她 然后杀了我 |
[1:20:33] | So you show a little respet. | 所以 你至少该尊重下 |
[1:20:35] | when someone offers you a job! | 那个给你推荐工作的人 |
[1:20:39] | Wrist. | 手腕 |
[1:20:40] | You are to track down Optimus Prime, | 你要去找擎天柱 |
[1:20:42] | because you’re the one human he trusts, | 因为在人类中他最信任你 |
[1:20:44] | and you will ask one question. | 你要问他一个问题 |
[1:20:45] | How does he intend to fight back? | 他打算如何反击? |
[1:20:47] | Strategies, tactics, everything! | 什么策略 什么战术 全都给我套出来 |
[1:20:55] | Has a nasty little bite, doesn’t it? | 咬得够狠吧 对不对? |
[1:20:57] | It’s very high-tech. | 这可是高科技 |
[1:20:58] | It lets us see what you see, hear what you hear. | 它能让我们看你所看 听你所听 |
[1:21:00] | and it taps your nervous system. | 还能介入你的神经系统 |
[1:21:02] | So, if you so much as try and signal… | 所以你不要妄想警告其他人 |
[1:21:07] | I don’t know what to tell you, Sam. | 我要告诉你 山姆 |
[1:21:08] | Relationships have consequences. | 有果就有因 |
[1:21:10] | I am here because of my father. She is here because of you. | 我站在这儿是因为我父亲 她待在这儿是因为你 |
[1:21:15] | Stop, stop! Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 住手 住手 |
[1:21:18] | Soundwave, would you please? | 震荡波 收敛点行吗? |
[1:21:24] | Sam, | 山姆 |
[1:21:25] | do your job. | 你乖乖办事 |
[1:21:26] | She’ll be safe. I give you my word. | 她会没事的 我向你保证 |
[1:21:31] | I’ll kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[1:21:33] | You have my word. | 我也向你保证 |
[1:21:37] | Combatant Commands are now at DEFCON 1. | 指挥中心已发布一级战备状态 |
[1:21:40] | Approximately 200 Decepticons are now in hiding. | 世界各地潜伏着大约两百个霸天虎 |
[1:21:43] | Energon detectors have been triggered. | 甚能量都检测到存在 |
[1:21:45] | as far away as South America and China. | 甚至远在南美和中国的能量 |
[1:21:47] | The U. N. Just received an encrypted audio file. | 联合国刚刚收到一份加密音频文件 |
[1:21:50] | They say it’s from the leader of the Autobots. | 是来自汽车人的超级领袖 |
[1:21:53] | Defenders of Earth. | 地球的保卫者们 |
[1:21:55] | We have come for your natural resources. | 我们来到这里寻求自然资源 |
[1:21:57] | to rebuild our damaged planet. | 以重建我们满目疮痍的母星 |
[1:22:01] | When we have transported all we need, | 我们的所有要求得到满足后 |
[1:22:03] | we will leave your world in peace. | 就会和平地离开地球 |
[1:22:06] | For such peace to exist, | 为了保证这份和平 |
[1:22:08] | you must immediately exile the Autobot rebels you have harbored. | 你们必须立即驱逐已收留的汽车人叛逆 |
[1:22:13] | Nonnegotiable. | 没有谈判的余地 |
[1:22:16] | Renounce the rebels. | 立即驱逐那些叛逆 |
[1:22:18] | We await your reply. | 我们等候你们的答覆 |
[1:22:21] | We’ll debrief you in transit. | 我们会跟进你的情报 |
[1:22:22] | Yeah, I really don’t see how I can be of any help. | 我不知道能帮什么忙 |
[1:22:24] | I mean, you guys seem pretty busy. | 再说你们也挺忙的 |
[1:22:25] | We could just do this another time, I think. | 我们可以下次再谈 |
[1:22:31] | I have underestimated you at every turn. | 看来我过去真是低估了你了 |
[1:22:33] | What? | 什么? |
[1:22:34] | You warned us that they were using humans. | 你提醒过我们 他们在利用人类 |
[1:22:36] | And you knew that Sentinel was the key. | 也说过御天敌是全局的关键 |
[1:22:38] | Director! | 主任 |
[1:22:39] | Who am I? Hey, you’re the expert. | 我算啥啊? 你们才是专家 |
[1:22:41] | I’m just a walking security risk. | 我只是一个四处走动的危险家伙 |
[1:22:44] | God. | 天哪 |
[1:22:49] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:22:52] | Yes. | 没事 |
[1:22:53] | – No, you’re not. You’re sweating. – I’m fine. I’m fine. | – 不对 你出了很多汗 – 真的 我没事 |
[1:22:55] | I’m sweating because I’m nervous. | 真的没事 我出汗是因为紧张 |
[1:22:57] | I’m nervous because you got me in here with this information. | 我紧张是因为你把这些讯息告诉给我 |
[1:22:59] | Okay, I’m a Twitter junkie. I blog everything. | 我特别喜欢用推特 什么秘密都会写到博客上 |
[1:23:01] | – I can’t keep a secret to save my life. – You wouldn’t dare. | – 哦 你不敢的 – 真的 我不骗你 |
[1:23:02] | – That’s the truth. I’m telling you. – Director, the Pentagon’s calling in 15. | – 要是你敢的话… – 主任 15号线有你的电话 |
[1:23:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:23:08] | Nothing. What are you doing? | 没什么 你在干什么? |
[1:23:10] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[1:23:11] | It’s been a remarkable series of events today at the Capitol. | 今天 在国会发生的事件具有重大意义 |
[1:23:14] | Just moments ago, legislation was passed. | 就在不久之前 国会通过法案 |
[1:23:16] | to exile the Autobots from American shores. | 决定将汽车人驱逐出美国领土 |
[1:23:19] | The U.S. Military alliance with them is officially over. | 而他们与美国的军事同盟也正式宣告结束 |
[1:23:23] | – In the words of the House Majority Leader… – Yeah. | – 议会和政府的… – 是的 |
[1:23:24] | the sponsor of today’s resolution, | 主要负责人就本次决议回答了提问 |
[1:23:26] | – Okay. – “We cannot in good conscience…”. | – 好的 – 我们的良心不允许我们… |
[1:23:27] | What? | 什么? |
[1:23:28] | They can’t do this. You gotta tell them. They can’t do that. | 他们不能这么做 你得告诉他们 他们不能这样做 |
[1:23:31] | Okay. It’s official. It’s a go, people. | 好的 政府已经下令 行动吧 |
[1:23:32] | These are our allies. The Autobots fought for us. They fought with us. | 汽车人是我们的盟友 我们曾并肩作战 生死与共 |
[1:23:35] | And where are we now? | 结果怎么样呢? |
[1:23:36] | Facing an enemy invasion. | 兵临城下 |
[1:23:37] | with an enemy that has the means to deploy countless more. | 而且敌方兵力无法估量 |
[1:23:44] | If there is any more you know, | 如果你还知道些什么 |
[1:23:45] | anything at all about the enemy’s intentions, | 任何关于敌人意图的讯息 |
[1:23:49] | now is the time to tell. | 现在该告诉我了 |
[1:23:51] | Autobots have no way of leaving this planet. | 汽车人没办法离开地球 |
[1:23:54] | And that is where you’re wrong. | 你说错了 |
[1:23:56] | Its name is the Xanthium. | 飞船名叫苍耳号 |
[1:23:59] | It brought the second wave of Autobots. | 就是它运来了第二批汽车人 |
[1:24:01] | and it’s been under NASA ‘s care and study ever since. | 此后一直由国家航空航天局保管和研究 |
[1:24:04] | We linked it with a decommissioned shuttle. | 我们将它和一艘退役航天飞机捆绑 |
[1:24:06] | to maintain military control until they’re gone. | 使其在汽车人离开之前都处于军方控制之下 |
[1:24:09] | Gonna be 10, 000 pounds of torque on that itsy-bitsy bolt, | 那个脆弱的螺栓将承受到一万磅的扭力 |
[1:24:12] | Oh, not my thing! | 这不关我事 |
[1:24:13] | You’re gonna risk the livesof all me mates! | 你们是在拿我同伴的生命冒险 |
[1:24:15] | I’ll ball you! | 鄙视你们 |
[1:24:16] | These guys are the Wreckers. They take care of the Xanthium. | 那是雷霆拯救队 他们负责维护苍耳号 |
[1:24:19] | We don’t let them off the base much, ’cause they’re assholes. | 我们一般不让他们离开基地 因为他们都不是好鸟 |
[1:24:21] | You gotta pull that, ya nancy swanker! | 你要用力拉 废物 |
[1:24:23] | It’s torqued to kill them. | 这么用力会弄坏的 |
[1:24:25] | I’m just trying to help, you know. Just doing my job. | 我只是在帮你 你懂的 尽点力 |
[1:24:27] | Just calm down. | 冷静点 |
[1:24:28] | Leave him alone. This is a human being. | 这是人类不是机器人 |
[1:24:29] | – Epps! – You are ridiculous! | – 艾普斯 – 你简直不可理喻 |
[1:24:31] | Is that you? | 真的是你 |
[1:24:32] | What up, man. | 嗨 伙计 |
[1:24:33] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里? |
[1:24:35] | I retired from the Air Force. | 我从空军退役了 |
[1:24:37] | Can you let my hand go? | 放开我的手行吗? |
[1:24:39] | What the hell was that? | 你这是怎么了? |
[1:24:41] | Now I just consult to run interference for them. | 退役后我来到这儿做顾问和协调工作 |
[1:24:43] | Well, you’re not helping! | 别乱帮忙行吗? |
[1:24:44] | No more combat and aliens shooting at my ass. | 不用打仗了 也不用被外星人追杀 |
[1:24:47] | I got a dream job. | 总算找到了梦寐以求的工作 |
[1:24:48] | Time to get off this planet. | 是时候离开这星球了 |
[1:24:50] | Kicking the Autobots out. | 他们要把汽车人赶走 |
[1:24:52] | Can you believe this is happening? | 你能相信这样的事吗? |
[1:24:54] | Where do you think it’s taking them? | 你知道他们要飞往哪里吗? |
[1:24:55] | Any planet but here. | 总之是地球之外的地方 |
[1:25:00] | I wanna talk to whoever’s in charge here! | 我想和这里的头儿谈谈 |
[1:25:03] | Well, well, well. | 我还以为是谁呢 |
[1:25:06] | Charlotte Mearing. | 是夏洛特·梅琳啊 |
[1:25:07] | Agent Simmons. | 西蒙斯探员 |
[1:25:08] | Former Agent Simmons. | 前探员西蒙斯 |
[1:25:10] | So I see you survived Washington. | 看来你没死在华盛顿 |
[1:25:12] | Washington, Egypt, heartbreak. | 华盛顿 埃及 失恋 |
[1:25:14] | I survive. I will survive. | 我都挺过来了 我还会活下去的 |
[1:25:17] | They’re bringing everybody in, kid. | 他们正在动员所有的情报人员 |
[1:25:19] | Putting all the intel on the table. | 情报人员正在汇集所有的情报 |
[1:25:21] | And if you think deporting nine Autobots. | 如果你以为驱逐9个汽车人 |
[1:25:24] | is gonna solve a damn thing… | 就能解决问题的话… |
[1:25:26] | It’s out of my hands. | 这事我做不了主 |
[1:25:28] | Moving up in the world? | 看来你高升了 |
[1:25:31] | Your booty looks excellent. | 你的臀部真美 |
[1:25:37] | You ever say word to anyone… | 你要是敢跟别人 |
[1:25:39] | …about what happened that night in Quantico. | 说起在匡提科那晚的事 |
[1:25:41] | I’ll cut your heart out. | 我就把你的心掏出来 |
[1:25:43] | You already did. | 你早就掏走了 |
[1:25:45] | Sammy, listen to me. | 山姆 听我说 |
[1:25:47] | – Don’t let them exile us. – Don’t let them take us, Sam. | – 别让他们驱逐我们 – 别抛弃我们 山姆 |
[1:25:50] | It’s a Decepticon trap. | 这是霸天虎的圈套 |
[1:26:28] | Check the nitrogen levels. We’re booking out of here. | 检查氮气量 我们准备发射 |
[1:26:33] | Optimus? | 擎天柱 |
[1:26:35] | What your leaders say is true. | 你们的领导人说得对 |
[1:26:37] | This was all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[1:26:40] | I told them whom to trust. | 我告诉他们谁值得信赖 |
[1:26:42] | I was so wrong. | 实在是大错特错 |
[1:26:44] | That doesn’t make it your fault. It just makes you human for a change. | 那不怪你 只是这举动更像人类而已 |
[1:26:47] | Remember this. | 记住 |
[1:26:49] | You may lose your faith in us, | 你们可以对我们失去信心 |
[1:26:52] | but never in yourselves. | 但绝不要对自己失去信心 |
[1:27:02] | I need to know how you’re gonna fight back. | 我想知道你打算如何反击 |
[1:27:05] | I know this is strategy, I know you’re… | 我知道你一定有策略 我知道… |
[1:27:08] | you’re coming back with reinforcements, something. | 我知道你们会带援军回来 |
[1:27:09] | I know there’s a plan… | 我知道你们有计划… |
[1:27:14] | You can tell me. No other human will ever know. | 你可以跟我说 其他人不会知道的 |
[1:27:19] | There is no plan. | 没有计划 |
[1:27:22] | If we just do what they want, how are we gonna live with ourselves? | 我们要是照他们说的做 到时该如何面对自己呢? |
[1:27:26] | You are my friend, Sam. | 你是我的朋友 山姆 |
[1:27:29] | You always will be. | 永远都是 |
[1:27:31] | But your leaders have spoken. | 但你们的领导人已经做出了决定 |
[1:27:35] | From here, | 从现在起 |
[1:27:38] | the fight will be your own. | 你们只能孤军奋战了 |
[1:27:54] | Make it short. | 长话短说 |
[1:27:56] | We’re loading up. | 我们要上船了 |
[1:27:58] | All right, hustle up! | 好了 动作快点 |
[1:28:00] | We’re launching at dawn. | 天亮就发射 |
[1:28:05] | We’re gonna do whatever we can. | 我们会尽自己所能 |
[1:28:07] | Make it like it was. | 让地球得到保护 |
[1:28:09] | You will always be my friend, | 你永远是我的朋友 |
[1:28:11] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[1:28:13] | I gotta be going on. | 我该走了 |
[1:28:29] | Years from now, they’re gonna ask us, | 多年以后 若子孙们问起 |
[1:28:33] | “Where were you when they took over the planet? “. | 当年地球被占领的时候 你们在哪里? |
[1:28:37] | We’re gonna say, | 我们只能说 |
[1:28:40] | “We just stood by and watched”. | 我们只是站在那里袖手旁观 |
[1:28:56] | You should really look at this as a partnership. | 你真的应当把这看成是一种合作关系 |
[1:28:59] | You have to stand on the side of progress. | 你就应该顺应潮流 |
[1:29:01] | if you wanna be a part of history. | 如果你想被载入史册 |
[1:29:16] | six, five, four, three, two, 6…5…4…3…2 | |
[1:29:21] | one, zero. 1…0 | |
[1:29:31] | Go ahead and throttle up. | 发射成功全速推进 |
[1:29:51] | You wanted an answer. You got one. | 你想要答案 你已经拿到了 |
[1:29:53] | I always get what I want, Sam. | 我想要的都能到手 山姆 |
[1:29:55] | We just needed to be sure. | 我们只是想确认一下 |
[1:29:57] | Sure of what? | 确认什么? |
[1:29:58] | That they would go without a fight. | 他们乖乖上路了 |
[1:30:10] | – Say again. – Tracking an incoming object. | – 再说一遍 – 探测到不明目标 |
[1:31:04] | We all work for the Decepticons now. | 我们现在都是在为霸天虎卖命 |
[1:31:12] | I need your help to track a phone call. | 我需要你帮忙追踪一个电话 |
[1:31:13] | There’s a man on this phone. | 电话那头的人 |
[1:31:14] | He’s the head of their human operations. | 是霸天虎的人类代表 |
[1:31:15] | and he has Carly hostage. | 他们抓走了我的女友卡莉 |
[1:31:16] | I want you to sit down. Don’t move. | 你给我坐好了 别动 |
[1:31:22] | I’m watching him drive up right now. | 他马上就开过来 |
[1:31:28] | The call was placed en route. | 电话是在路上打出的 |
[1:31:29] | I’m hacking into the phone’s camera now. | 我现在要侵入手机摄像头 |
[1:31:32] | There, that’s it. That’s a live stream from the camera. | 看 这是摄像头的实时画面 |
[1:31:34] | Someplace… Hold on. I can triangulate this. | 这地方我来确定手机通讯基站位置 |
[1:31:38] | Okay, it’s Chicago cell sites. | 确认 是芝加哥的基站 |
[1:31:39] | There, I’ve got it. Trump Tower, Chicago. Lower penthouse. | 那里 找到了 特朗普大厦 在芝加哥 矮的那栋 |
[1:31:43] | We’re on. | 准备好了 |
[1:31:47] | – I’m going. – You sure? | – 我要去那里 – 你确定吗? |
[1:31:48] | She’s done nothing but try to help me, and I can be there in 15 hours. | 谢谢你帮了我 我15个小时之内要赶到 |
[1:31:51] | You’re not going alone. | 不能让你一个人去 |
[1:31:56] | I still got my NEST friends out there. | NEST的总部那里还有我的老战友 |
[1:31:58] | I’ll round them up, we’ll find your girlfriend, | 我会召集起他们 找到你的女友 |
[1:32:00] | we’re gonna bring this guy in. | 然后逮住那家伙 |
[1:32:02] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我? |
[1:32:04] | ‘Cause that asshole killed my friends, too. | 因为那个混账也害死了我的朋友 |
[1:32:23] | They said they were here for our resources, | 他们说想要地球的资源 |
[1:32:25] | to rebuild their planet. | 重建他们的星球 |
[1:32:26] | Yes, but really one resource in particular. | 没错 但事实上只需要一种资源 |
[1:32:30] | One unique to our planet. | 我们星球上独一无二的资源 |
[1:32:33] | Us? | 人类? |
[1:32:36] | You’re very smart. | 你很聪明 |
[1:32:38] | You see, they can’t rebuild without a slave labor force. | 没有劳动力他们无法重建家园 |
[1:32:41] | How many rocks up there in the universe offer six billion workers? | 有哪个星球能提供60亿工人呢? |
[1:32:45] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思? |
[1:32:46] | We can’t transport people. | 那么多人 能运走吗? |
[1:32:49] | They’re not shipping people. | 用不着把人带走 |
[1:32:50] | They’re shipping their planet here. | 他们会把星球运到这里来 |
[1:32:57] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:33:00] | What’s Sentinel doing here? | 御天敌在这里干什么? |
[1:33:01] | Watch. | 看吧 |
[1:33:02] | They’re spreading hundreds of pillars around the globe right now. | 他们将数百能量柱放置在全球各地 |
[1:33:05] | In just a few hours, | 几个小时后 |
[1:33:06] | they’re gonna launch them into orbit. | 等它们被发射到轨道上启动后 |
[1:33:08] | and bring Cybertron into our atmosphere. | 就会将塞伯坦传送到我们的世界 |
[1:33:11] | The red one there controls the rest. | 红色的那根是主控柱 |
[1:33:13] | He triggers that, it starts the whole thing. | 一旦激活 传输就将全面启动 |
[1:33:16] | Be gone, insect operative. Your work is done. | 滚开 小肉虫 你的任务已经结束了 |
[1:33:20] | – Your Excellency. – He’s such a dick. | – 遵命 阁下 – 他真是个混蛋 |
[1:33:27] | – You want this to happen? – I want to survive. I want 40 more years. | – 你希望悲剧发生吗? – 我只希望能活着 多活40年 |
[1:33:30] | You think I asked for this? | 你以为我想这样啊? |
[1:33:31] | I inherited a client. | 这都是客户要求 |
[1:33:33] | Yeah, and when Cybertron’s here and we’re all their slaves, | 是啊 等塞伯坦来了 人类全成了奴隶 |
[1:33:35] | I guess they’ll still need a human leader. | 估计到时也需要个工头吧 |
[1:33:37] | Don’t jinx me. You want to survive, you listen to me. | 少咒我 想活命就听我的 |
[1:33:56] | It is time for the slaves of Earth to recognize their masters. | 该让地球上的奴隶们认识他们的新主子了 |
[1:34:01] | Seal off the city. | 封锁全城 |
[1:34:59] | Get the dogs outta here now! Get them in the back! | 把狗都牵出来 带到后面去 |
[1:35:02] | I guess they didn’t tell you about this part, did they? | 我想他们没告诉你还有这计划吧? |
[1:35:04] | You think I’m at every meeting? | 我也不是每场会议都参加的 |
[1:35:07] | Look, I’m safe. | 我在这里很安全 |
[1:35:09] | They said I was safe. | 他们答应过我 |
[1:35:22] | Let’s roll! | 上路 |
[1:35:30] | We had a signal earlier. | 刚才还有讯号 |
[1:35:32] | It’s not working. | 现在一点也没了 |
[1:35:39] | This is a national emergency broadcast. | 现在播送全国紧急广播 |
[1:35:47] | Chicago has suffered a massive attack. | 芝加哥遭受了猛烈的攻击 |
[1:36:01] | Wrong way! | 跑错路了 |
[1:36:04] | Get out of here! Go back! | 快掉头 回去 |
[1:36:17] | There is a ring of alien ships around Chicago. | 一批外星人飞船包围了芝加哥 |
[1:36:19] | Our high-range bombers were just knocked out of the sky. | 我们的远程轰炸机刚刚被击落 |
[1:36:23] | They can ‘t get through enemy air defenses over the city. | 他们无法突破城市上空 敌人的空中防线 |
[1:36:27] | Our satellites have been jammed. | 我们的卫星也受到干扰 |
[1:36:29] | We have no way to monitor the enemy’s movement. | 无法监控敌人的行动 |
[1:36:31] | Our old NEST teams are on stand-down holding at Grissom Air Force Base. | NEST的所有部队 在空军基地待命 |
[1:36:34] | We’re about 10 minutes from the battle zone. | 距战区有10分钟路程 |
[1:36:36] | We have Special Forces trying to gain access to the city, | 特种部队正在试图进入市区 |
[1:36:39] | and infantry is staging at the perimeter. | 步兵正在外围布控 |
[1:36:41] | Excuse me, excuse me, it just doesn’t make sense! | 等等 怎么搞成这样了 |
[1:36:43] | Can’t we get any eyes in there at all? | 我们就看不到一点画面吗? |
[1:36:46] | They keep shooting down our drones. | 我们的侦察机都被击落了 |
[1:36:48] | They want us blind. | 他们把我们变成了瞎子 |
[1:36:49] | But we do have a couple of mini-drones we’re gonna try. | 但我们还有迷你无人侦察机 可以试试 |
[1:36:52] | Well, whoever’s manning these UAV drones, | 是谁在管无人侦察机? |
[1:36:55] | can we try to redirect them toward Trump Tower? | 问他飞机能否改飞特朗普大厦 |
[1:36:57] | The kid, Witwickety, was on his way to Chicago. | 那孩子 维特维奇正在赶往芝加哥的路上 |
[1:36:59] | Said some point-man human op is there for the Decepticons! | 他说霸天虎的人类间谍 就在那栋大厦里 |
[1:37:04] | Listen, if I know anything, I know this, | 听着 如果说我知道什么 我只知道这个 |
[1:37:05] | that kid is an alien-bad-news magnet. | 霸天虎祸害到哪里 那小子就跟到哪里 |
[1:37:50] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:37:52] | We came here to find her in the middle of all that? | 我们要在这样的混乱之城中找到她? |
[1:37:55] | Are we really going out there, Epps? | 咱们真的要进去吗? 艾普斯? |
[1:37:57] | I’m not going in there. | 我才不去 |
[1:38:00] | No one’s going in. | 没人想进去 |
[1:38:08] | I am. | 我要去 |
[1:38:11] | With or without you, I’ll find her. | 你们不去 我也要去找她 |
[1:38:13] | You’re gonna get yourself killed, Sam. | 你这是在找死 山姆 |
[1:38:15] | Is that what you want? | 你就是想这么做吗? |
[1:38:16] | Is that what you want? | 你就是想这么做吗? |
[1:38:18] | You came all the way out here to get yourself killed? | 你大老远跑来这里送死? |
[1:38:21] | Huh? Listen to what I’m saying. | 是吗? 好好听我说 |
[1:38:22] | She’s here because of me. Do you understand? | 她是因为我才被抓来这的 你知道吗? |
[1:38:24] | Listen, if you go in this building, | 听着 如果你执意要进去 |
[1:38:26] | that’s if she’s even still alive, | 即使她还活着待在里面 |
[1:38:28] | there’s no way you’re gonna be able to reach her! | 你也根本找不到她 |
[1:38:29] | What do you suggest I do? | 那你说我该怎么办? |
[1:38:32] | It’s over. | 全完了 |
[1:38:36] | I’m sorry, but it’s over. | 我很抱歉这么说 但真的全完了 |
[1:38:38] | No. | 不 |
[1:38:40] | uhp…Incoming! | 嘿 小心 |
[1:39:29] | We will kill them all. | 我们要杀他们个片甲不留 |
[1:39:35] | Wreckers, kill him! | 雷霆拯救队 废掉他 |
[1:39:40] | This is going to hurt! | 这会很疼 |
[1:39:41] | A lot! | 很疼吧 |
[1:39:49] | Your leaders will now understand. | 你们的领导人不明白 |
[1:39:52] | Decepticons will never leave your planet alone. | 霸天虎绝不会放过你们的星球 |
[1:39:56] | And we needed them to believe we had gone. | 因此 我们需要让他们相信我们死了 |
[1:39:59] | For today, in the name of freedom, | 今日 我们以自由的名义 |
[1:40:03] | we take the battle to them! | 正式向霸天虎宣战 |
[1:40:28] | I saw your ship blow up! | 我亲眼目睹你们的飞船爆炸 |
[1:40:29] | The ship? We were never in the ship! | 飞船? 我们根本就不在那飞船上 |
[1:40:32] | We designed the damn thing, didn’t we? | 我们只造船 不坐船 |
[1:40:35] | We were hidden in the first booster rocket to separate. | 我们都藏在第一节火箭助推器里 |
[1:40:38] | Splashed down back in the Atlantic, just as planned. | 然后就按计划降落在大西洋 |
[1:40:42] | We ain’t going nowhere. | 我们哪里也不去 |
[1:40:44] | Yeah, no one’s exiling us. | 是的 没人能赶走我们 |
[1:40:48] | The Autobots are staying right here. | 汽车人要留下来 |
[1:40:51] | We’re gonna help you win this war. | 帮你们赢得战争 |
[1:40:53] | They’re surrounding the city to make a fortress. | 他们封锁了城市 形成防御要塞 |
[1:40:55] | so that no one can see what they’re up to inside. | 所以没人能看到他们在城内的举动 |
[1:40:59] | Our only chance is the element of surprise. | 我们唯一的机会就是奇袭 |
[1:41:03] | I think I know where to look! | 我想我知道怎么能看到 |
[1:41:06] | Mini-drone is on approach to Trump Tower. | 迷你无人侦察机 接近特朗普大厦 |
[1:41:13] | You’re telling me Sam’s headed into that? | 你说山姆上那里去了? |
[1:41:16] | Poor kid. | 可怜的小子 |
[1:41:18] | Probably never got close. | 他可能永远到不了目的地 |
[1:41:21] | So, you can fly this thing, right? | 你会开这玩意 对吧? |
[1:41:24] | What is that What is that What is that? | 什么 那是什么意思? |
[1:41:25] | So-so? | 马马虎虎? |
[1:41:27] | So you so-so can fly this. That feels terrible. | 要是马马虎虎那就太杯具了 |
[1:41:32] | We’re right behind you. | 我们给你殿后 |
[1:41:40] | All right, we’re going in! | 好了 我们突进去 |
[1:42:06] | The city is secure. | 城市已经戒严 |
[1:42:09] | The humans cannot stop us. | 人类已经不可能阻止我们了 |
[1:42:12] | As the afternoon falls, | 到下午的时候 |
[1:42:14] | the rest of the pillars will reach their launch position. | 余下的能量柱将到达预定发射地点 |
[1:42:18] | This is the victory I promised you so many years ago, | 这就是多年以前 我向你承诺的胜利 |
[1:42:23] | where we rebuild Cybertron together! | 我们将在此携手重建塞伯坦 |
[1:42:28] | I have deigned to work with you. | 我和你共事 |
[1:42:31] | that our planet may survive! | 只是为了确保我们的星球能幸存下来 |
[1:42:34] | I will never work for you! | 但我绝不会为你卖命 |
[1:42:38] | You would be wise to remember the difference. | 你最好记住这两者之间的差别 |
[1:43:03] | Oh, I’m so sick of this. I’m just sick of waiting. | 哦 烦死了 我最讨厌等待 |
[1:43:09] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[1:43:11] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[1:43:14] | You’ve got some balls. | 你挺有种的 |
[1:43:27] | No, Sam! | 不 山姆 |
[1:43:30] | No! | 不 |
[1:43:32] | no! no! | 不 不 |
[1:43:38] | Carly! | 卡莉 |
[1:43:40] | Carly! | 卡莉 |
[1:43:44] | Jump! | 快跳 |
[1:44:20] | Bee, fire! | 大黄蜂 开火 |
[1:44:22] | Oh. Bee! | 大黄蜂 |
[1:44:47] | Autobots! They’re alive! | 汽车人 他们还活着 |
[1:44:50] | They’re here. | 而且他们就在这里 |
[1:44:51] | Decepticons, defend the pillar! | 霸天虎 保卫能量柱 |
[1:44:55] | Raise the bridges! | 升起吊桥 |
[1:44:58] | Find them! | 找到他们 |
[1:45:14] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[1:45:17] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[1:45:18] | I’d follow you anywhere. | 天涯海角我也要找到你 |
[1:45:32] | Form a perimeter! | 从外围 |
[1:45:34] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 走吧 快走 |
[1:45:35] | Well, you’re crazy. | 你疯了吗? |
[1:45:38] | What is that? Is that us? | 这东西是我们的吗? |
[1:45:40] | This thing’s a military UAV. | 是军队的无人侦察机 |
[1:45:42] | Stone, check and see if it’s still working. | 试试看它能否运作 |
[1:45:44] | Yeah, it’s still got power. | 是的 还有动力 |
[1:45:45] | Flight Control, do you copy? | 飞行控制中心 能接收到吗? |
[1:45:47] | Can… Can you rotate? Can you do something? | 动一下镜头 或者随便做点什么 |
[1:45:49] | I think we got something. | 发现情况 |
[1:45:51] | Epps! We got Epps! | 艾普斯 是艾普斯 |
[1:45:52] | Do something. | 做点什么 |
[1:45:54] | Come on, work! Work! | 拜托 快启动 启动 |
[1:45:55] | All right, turn the volume up on that! | 好了 把音量放大 |
[1:45:57] | The kid! | 是他 |
[1:45:58] | Do something Can you rotate or something? | 做点什么 能把镜头转过来吗? |
[1:46:02] | Yes, yes! | 好的 好的 |
[1:46:03] | Okay, okay, okay. They can see us. | 好了 好了 他们能看见我们 |
[1:46:04] | Chicago is ground zero, do you understand? | 芝加哥现在是中心战场 知道吗? |
[1:46:06] | – Can you hear us? – Witwicky. | – 能听见吗? – 维特维奇 |
[1:46:07] | You understand? | 明白了吗? |
[1:46:09] | Please listen. Sentinel Prime is here. | 听好了 御天敌就在这里 |
[1:46:10] | and he has the pillars to his space bridge. | 还有他那些太空桥的零件 |
[1:46:12] | They’re on top of a building on Chicago River. | 他们就在芝加哥河旁边的一栋大楼楼顶 |
[1:46:14] | It’s owned by Hotchkiss Gould Investments. | 在霍奇基斯·古尔德投资大厦楼顶 |
[1:46:15] | Now, the pillar that controls everything. | 主控柱是装置的核心 |
[1:46:16] | is in the southeast cupola. | 就在东南角的穹顶里 |
[1:46:18] | You’ve got to destroy the pillar. You have to shoot down the pillar. | 你们要搞定主控柱 立刻摧毁它 |
[1:46:20] | or they’re going to transport Cybertron here, do you understand? | 不然他们就要把塞伯坦传送过来了明白吗? |
[1:46:23] | – Do you understand? – What? | – 明白了吗? – 什么? |
[1:46:24] | Give me a G PS on the building and on that drone! | 给我查出那栋建筑和侦察机的GPS座标 |
[1:46:27] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:46:28] | Mensurate those coordinates. | 正在测量 |
[1:46:29] | Shorten the kill chain. | 缩小范围 |
[1:46:30] | Guys on the tarmac, five minutes. | 停机坪上的伙计们 给我5分钟 |
[1:46:32] | – The southeast cupola. – All right! | – 从这里到东南方 – 好了 |
[1:46:35] | We need to move before the fighters spot us. | 得抢在被敌机发现之前采取行动 |
[1:46:38] | Wait here until we scout a route ahead. | 在这里等着 我们先去探路 |
[1:46:40] | Let’s roll. | 出发 |
[1:46:41] | Ratchet, cover high. | 铁皮 掩护高处 |
[1:46:44] | Hey, think we could use that rock et to shoot down the pillar? | 嘿 你觉得能用火箭弹打下主控柱吗? |
[1:46:46] | We’re eight blocks away. | 我们离那里有8个街区远 |
[1:46:48] | We got to get closer to take a shot. | 想要打中的话 得再接近点 |
[1:46:49] | Not closer. Higher. | 不用靠近 到高处去 |
[1:46:51] | We need a clear line of sight. | 得确保视野清晰 |
[1:46:52] | And it’s across the river. Gonna have. | 那需要过河 |
[1:46:54] | a hell of a time trying to sneak up. | 很难悄悄潜进去 |
[1:46:56] | We only got one shot. | 我们只有一炮的机会 |
[1:46:58] | One shot’s all we need. | 一炮就足够了 |
[1:47:01] | We got to be able to see around that building from the ground. | 我们需要看到那幢大厦周围的情况 |
[1:47:03] | Get NSA to send service specs for any cameras in that area. | 联络国家安全局 调来该地区的监视器分布图 |
[1:47:06] | Maybe some are working. | 也许还有能用的 |
[1:47:08] | Traffic lights. ATMs. Anything. | 交通灯 提款机 只要带摄像头的都行 |
[1:47:11] | Listen up. | 听好 |
[1:47:12] | You want to hit back? We’re gonna have to wingsuit in. | 想反击吗? 那就只能穿滑翔衣飞进去 |
[1:47:16] | It’s the only way to get close. | 这是我们接近那里的唯一方法 |
[1:47:18] | I can’t promise anyone a ride home, but if you’re with me, | 我不能保证跟我去的都能活着回来 |
[1:47:22] | the world needs you now. | 但现在世界需要你们 |
[1:47:25] | I’ll find my own ride home, sir. | 我自己能回来 长官 |
[1:47:30] | Who else? | 还有谁? |
[1:47:31] | I’m, sir. | 还有我 长官 |
[1:47:35] | General Morshower, | 莫绍尔将军 |
[1:47:36] | requesting diversionary action to the south of the city. | 请求派兵在城南牵制敌军 |
[1:47:38] | We’re coming north and low. You guys drive them to the east. | 我们从北面降落突入 迫使他们向东转移 |
[1:47:58] | Autobot victory! Autobot victory! | 汽车人必胜 汽车人必胜 |
[1:48:32] | I gotta warn you. It’s scary out there, Decepticons! | 我得提醒你们 外面的霸天虎真是太恐怖了 |
[1:48:35] | They got my trailer. I need that flight tech. | 他们夺走了我的车厢 我需要其中的飞行装备 |
[1:48:39] | Shockwave can’t hunt all of us at once. | 震荡波无法同时应付我们所有人 |
[1:48:43] | Wreckers, we need a diversion. | 雷霆拯救队 你们去引开他 |
[1:48:46] | – Let’s get some! – You got that right. | – 我们去露一手 – 你说的没错 |
[1:48:49] | Listen, we’re gonna circle around to that glass building. | 听好了 我们要设法进入那栋玻璃幕墙大楼 |
[1:48:52] | And we’ll get high enough to make the rocket shot. | 到制高点发射火箭炮 |
[1:48:55] | while you guys draw his fire. Let’s move! | 你们牵制他的火力 我们走 |
[1:48:57] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[1:48:58] | I’m not letting you go out there without my urban combat prototypes. | 不带着我的巷战新武器 我可不会放你们出去 |
[1:49:01] | We got to go, Que! Come on. | 我们得走了 Q 别闹 |
[1:49:03] | Wait, they’re great inventions for kicking ass! | 等等嘛 这些可是给高手用的绝妙玩意 |
[1:49:05] | What are these? | 这些是什么玩意? |
[1:49:06] | Those are boom-sticks. | 那些是爆破棒 |
[1:49:08] | Armed in 30 seconds. | 定时30秒爆炸 |
[1:49:10] | Grapple gloves, for climbing. | 还有抓钩手套 可以爬墙 |
[1:49:13] | Go, go! Move your ass! | 出去 快 |
[1:49:14] | Move, move! | 去 去 |
[1:49:22] | – Move, move! – Let’s go! | – 快快 – 我们走 |
[1:49:34] | – Ah. – Oh, oh, oh. | – 啊 – 喔 喔 喔 |
[1:49:36] | Let’s go! Run! | 我们走 快点 |
[1:49:44] | Ay ya ya. Where you going? | 哎呀呀 你们上哪去? |
[1:49:46] | – No, no, no! – Where you going? | – 不 不 不 – 你们要去哪? |
[1:49:47] | Stop, stop, stop! | 停车 停车 停车 |
[1:49:48] | – Don’t leave. – Never leave a bro behind. | – 别走啊 – 别把汽车人丢下 |
[1:49:51] | Ah. Shockwave’s coming! | 啊 震荡波来了 |
[1:49:57] | Go for the stairs! | 快上楼 |
[1:49:58] | Epps, this way! | 艾普斯 这边走 |
[1:50:02] | Breaking right. Breaking right. | 注意右边 注意右边 |
[1:50:03] | Bead. Rolling in. | 收到 向左 |
[1:50:10] | We got another one coming around. | 又有一个 |
[1:50:11] | Coming around on the left side, | 从左边来了 |
[1:50:12] | Ncoming around on the right side. | 注意 右翼也有一个 |
[1:50:13] | We’re going to use Willis Tower for cover! | 我们要用威利斯大楼做掩护 |
[1:50:15] | Once we make altitude, we jump! | 一旦达到高度就往下跳 |
[1:50:18] | A lot of airplanes out here! – Contact off the nose. | – 我们遭到攻击 – 联系总部 |
[1:50:23] | Mayday! I don’t think he’s gonna make it. | 老天 他要坠毁了 |
[1:50:24] | Mayday, mayday! Six-one going down. | 6-1号机坠落 |
[1:50:26] | Heads up! Heads up! | 当心 当心 |
[1:50:31] | Come on, come on come on. | 来吧 来吧 来吧 |
[1:50:42] | – Tally on the left. – Got him. | – 泰利在左边 – 看到目标 |
[1:50:45] | Got them on target, twenty seconds. | 距离到达目标还有20秒 |
[1:50:47] | Here we go! Here we go! | 出发 出发 |
[1:50:49] | Keep it tight! | 集中精力 |
[1:50:51] | Coming around. | 过来了 |
[1:50:52] | All right, focus, focus, focus. | 好了 冲 冲 冲 |
[1:50:59] | Threat above tower, | 敌人在塔正上方 |
[1:51:00] | six o’clock! | 六点钟方向 |
[1:51:01] | Locusts! | 像蝗虫一样 |
[1:51:02] | Look out! Breaking right! right! | 当心 右边收到攻击 |
[1:51:06] | Watch out, watch out! | 小心 小心 |
[1:51:08] | Holy shit! | 噢 该死 |
[1:51:13] | Get them out, get them out, Nget them out! | 让他们快跳 快跳 快跳 |
[1:51:14] | – Everybody out, out, out! – Jump, jump, jump! | – 快 出去 出去 – 跳 跳 快跳 |
[1:51:23] | Get out, get out! | 出去 出去 |
[1:51:25] | Let’s fly, let’s move. | 飞起来吧 开始行动 |
[1:51:26] | get them all down, get them all down! | 让他们全部离机 全部离机 |
[1:51:29] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:51:50] | Get separation. Track away, track away! | 注意分散 散开 散开 |
[1:52:13] | Hard left! Hard left! | 往左转 往左转 |
[1:52:16] | Six hundred feet. | 600英尺 |
[1:52:33] | Check your six! Check your six! | 六点钟方向 六点钟方向 |
[1:52:35] | He’s on our ass! | 他在我们后面 |
[1:52:36] | Watch out, watch out! | 小心 小心 |
[1:52:43] | Sharp right! | 急转弯 |
[1:52:49] | Building dead ahead! | 大楼在正前方 |
[1:52:50] | Thread the needle! | 穿过缺口 |
[1:53:01] | Pull, pull! | 开伞 开伞 |
[1:53:06] | Come on, we’re high enough! | 快 我们终于到了 |
[1:53:07] | This is a mother getting up here! | 爬到这里累死人啊 |
[1:53:08] | – Get your fat ass over here! – I’m coming. | – 快把你的肥屁股挪过来 – 来啦 |
[1:53:16] | Set up the rocket! | 架上火箭炮 |
[1:53:19] | – Come on. – Weapons status? | – 快点 – 检查武器 |
[1:53:20] | 29 Bot-busters, | 29把穿透枪 |
[1:53:22] | 20 piercing D-Bot. | 20把爆裂枪 |
[1:53:25] | There, the building with the dome. | 那里 有穹顶的大厦 |
[1:53:28] | For our brothers, | 为了牺牲的兄弟们 |
[1:53:31] | let’s make this trip worth it. | 我们这次必须成功 |
[1:53:35] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:53:38] | – The building! – What building! | – 这栋楼 – 大楼怎么啦? |
[1:53:40] | shit! | 该死 |
[1:53:45] | They’re shooting at the building! | 他们正在攻击大楼 |
[1:53:49] | – This is not a good idea. – What? | – 这主意可不怎么地 – 什么? |
[1:53:51] | This is not a good idea. | 待在这里不是个好主意 |
[1:53:52] | – This building is not stable. – Listen, stop for a second. | – 这栋楼不稳了 – 听着 先停下来 |
[1:53:54] | If we don’t do what we came to do, | 听着 我们要是不尽力一拼 |
[1:53:55] | it doesn’t matter, we all die. | 那大家只好一起死 |
[1:53:56] | Right? That’s your target. Come on, man! | 懂了吗? 看你的了 加油 老兄 |
[1:53:58] | I don’t even care if the building collapses. | 楼塌了就完了 |
[1:54:00] | I’m having a heart attack anyway. | 我都要吓出心脏病来了 |
[1:54:03] | The building is going over! | 大楼要倒了 |
[1:54:05] | – Hang on! – Take cover! | – 稳住 – 找掩体 |
[1:54:11] | Keep your hands up! | 抓结实了 |
[1:54:24] | It’s okay! It stopped! | 好了 停住了 |
[1:54:26] | Guys, look! | 你们快看 |
[1:54:58] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:55:06] | Go, go. | 来吧 |
[1:55:14] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:55:15] | Cover fire! | 火力掩护 |
[1:55:19] | Shoot the glass! Jump out the window! | 打破玻璃 跳窗 |
[1:55:29] | Jump! | 跳 |
[1:55:46] | We’re gonna die! | 我快玩完了 |
[1:55:51] | Sam, I can’t stop! | 山姆 我停不下来 |
[1:55:53] | Shoot the glass! | 打碎玻璃 |
[1:56:21] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[1:56:28] | – No, no. – No, no, no. | – 不不 – 不 不 不 |
[1:56:47] | Is everybody okay? | 大家没事吧? |
[1:56:50] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:56:51] | What the hell was that? | 见鬼 那是什么? |
[1:56:52] | Driller-bot is thirsty. | 钻孔机很饿 |
[1:56:59] | This evil thing’s looking at me! | 那个独眼恶魔正在看着我 |
[1:57:00] | What? | 什么? |
[1:57:14] | It’s even got an uglier Decepticon with it! | 他还带了个蚯蚓一样的霸天虎 |
[1:57:16] | We have to evac! | 往回跑 |
[1:57:36] | – It’s coming up, the stairs are blocked. – We’re trapped! | – 它来了 楼梯被封锁了 – 我们被困住了! |
[1:57:40] | Hey, how do we get out of here? | 嘿 我们怎么从这里出去? |
[1:57:41] | Hey! Come on! | 嘿 快点 |
[1:57:42] | – No, no, no. – Oh, Lord Jesus, let me just get out of this alive. | – 不不不 – 噢 上帝 只要让我活着逃出去 |
[1:57:45] | I’ll give you annuities, and get it together. | 我就把养老金通通都给你 |
[1:57:56] | Move! We got to move! | 快 得马上撤 |
[1:57:57] | Why do the Decepticons always get the good shit? | 霸天虎怎么老是有那么厉害的玩意? |
[1:57:59] | – Move! – We’re about to be eaten, people! | – 快跑 – 我们要被吃了 |
[1:58:24] | We’re gonna die! | 我们快要死了 |
[1:58:41] | Hold on! | 撑住 |
[1:58:43] | Give me your hand! | 把你的手给我 |
[1:58:44] | – I’m swinging that way! – Got her! | – 我移动到这边 – 抓紧她 |
[1:58:46] | Oh, my God! | 哦 上帝 |
[1:58:47] | I’m dropping you on the fire escape! | 把她丢到防火梯那里 |
[1:59:07] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[1:59:08] | Whoa, we gotta move! | 哇 得快离开这里 |
[1:59:20] | Get down, move. | 下去 快跑 |
[1:59:24] | I’m coming for you! | 我来救你们了 |
[2:00:22] | Optimus! | 擎天柱 |
[2:00:24] | – Wreckers! – We’re coming! | – 雷霆拯救队 – 我们马上来救你 |
[2:00:27] | Decepticons around the world, | 世界各地的霸天虎 |
[2:00:30] | launch the pillars. | 发射能量柱 |
[2:01:03] | Ahh, we are so lost. | 啊 我们太失败了 |
[2:01:06] | Always left out. | 我们总被大部队落下 |
[2:01:08] | Ka-ching! | 太棒了 |
[2:01:12] | It’s time to lay down the law. | 也该轮到咱们无法无天一回了 |
[2:01:14] | About to bring some hurt now. | 一定要狠狠地揍他们 |
[2:01:24] | It’s starting! You see it? | 开始了 你看见了吗? |
[2:01:28] | Wow! Get down! | 哇哦 躲起来 |
[2:01:39] | Where are Sam and Carly? | 山姆和卡莉哪里去了? |
[2:01:43] | We’ll go this way. | 这边走 |
[2:01:51] | I give you one thing to do, | 我就让你干护送这一件事 |
[2:01:53] | one thing to do, and you drop the ball on that? | 就一件事 这你都能搞砸? |
[2:01:55] | I ain’t signed up for all this! | 你以为我乐意啊? |
[2:01:57] | Got aliens blasting at me, running around, chasing me! | 外星人追着我的屁股不停轰炸 |
[2:01:59] | I’m ducking through churches and buildings. | 还得冒着被倒塌房子砸死的危险 |
[2:02:00] | and all that kind of crap! | 挣扎逃命 |
[2:02:02] | This is bullshit! I ain’t signed up for this, Epps. | 你说这叫什么事啊 我都没法说 艾普斯 |
[2:02:05] | I’m trying to keep it together. | 先冷静下来 好吗? |
[2:02:10] | What a treat! You and me, alone! | 多美妙啊 只有你和我了 |
[2:02:13] | Carly! | 卡莉 |
[2:02:19] | Come on, come on! Run! | 快 快 快逃 |
[2:02:23] | Okay. He’s after me, not you. | 他是冲着我来的 不是你 |
[2:02:25] | Wait run, run! | 快跑 快 |
[2:02:29] | You can’t hide, boy! | 你无处可藏了 小子 |
[2:02:33] | run. | 跑 |
[2:02:35] | I just love it whenyour little insect feet try. | 我就喜欢看你们这些小肉虫奔逃时的狼狈样 |
[2:02:38] | to run! | 逃给我看 |
[2:02:39] | – Sam! – Run! | – 山姆 – 跑 |
[2:02:44] | you. | 你 |
[2:02:46] | I thought you were working for us, boy? | 还以为你会为我们效命呢 小子 |
[2:02:52] | Sam! No! | 山姆 山姆 |
[2:03:00] | oh. | 噢 |
[2:03:03] | My eye! | 我的眼睛 |
[2:03:18] | My eye! | 我的眼睛 |
[2:03:22] | Target the Decepticon! | 目标 霸天虎 |
[2:03:31] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[2:03:37] | Lennox, you’ve got to save Sam! | 伦诺克斯 你得救救山姆 |
[2:03:39] | – You’ve got to save him! – What the hell is he doing? | – 你们得救救他 – 他在搞什么? |
[2:03:44] | This better work. | 希望这玩意管用 |
[2:03:46] | D-Bots! D-Bots! | 钻孔机 钻孔机 |
[2:03:59] | Ah…I can’t see! I can’t see! | 啊 我看不见了 看不见了 |
[2:04:03] | Sam! It’s on my hand! | 山姆 抓住我的手 |
[2:04:05] | -Cut the line, cut the line. Not that much. – I’m trying! | – 切断绳子 用刀割 不是那样 – 我在试 |
[2:04:07] | The line! The line! The line! | 割绳 割绳 割绳 |
[2:04:12] | You human scum! | 你们这些人渣 |
[2:04:14] | – We got 20 seconds on that bomb! – What bomb? | – 我们只有20秒 炸弹要爆炸了 – 什么炸弹? |
[2:04:16] | You see that bomb? | 看见那炸弹没? |
[2:04:18] | – Cut it, cut it, cut it! – I got it! | – 快割 快割 快割 – 知道了 |
[2:04:20] | How long do we have? | 我们还有多长时间? |
[2:04:23] | I’m gonna kick you! | 我要宰了你们 |
[2:04:34] | Cut, cut, cut! | 割断 割断 |
[2:04:37] | I’m gonna kill… | 我要杀了… |
[2:04:56] | Well, he’s dead. | 他挂了吧 |
[2:05:00] | Hey, Bee’s going to run withthe rest of the Autobots. | 嘿 现在大黄蜂要去跟其他汽车人汇合 |
[2:05:02] | and meet us at the edge of the river. | 我们到河边去 |
[2:05:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[2:05:32] | It sucked me in! There was nothing I could do! | 它把我们吸进来了 我也不想这样 |
[2:05:36] | This is a total cluster… | 这下麻烦大了啊 |
[2:05:39] | We got to get across the river. | 我们必须过河 |
[2:05:42] | You see that? | 你看见那个了吗? |
[2:05:42] | She said the control pillar was in that first cupola. | 卡莉说太空桥控制柱就在第一个穹顶里 |
[2:05:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[2:05:45] | Let’s go! Move! Let’s move! | 快跑 行动 前进 |
[2:05:48] | Tomahawks are inbound. | 战斧导弹已经发射 |
[2:05:52] | ETA, twenty minutes. | 预计20分钟后到达 |
[2:05:53] | I’m in the traffic cameras. | 我进入路况监视系统了 |
[2:05:56] | Four Autobots are captured. | 有4名汽车人被俘 |
[2:05:58] | Oh, my God. We’re helpless. | 噢 天哪 我们孤立无援了 |
[2:06:00] | Whatever’s set to happen, with those pulses getting faster, | 不管什么情况讯号闪得越来越快 |
[2:06:03] | it’s gonna happen soon. | 肯定要出事了 |
[2:06:05] | No sign of Optimus. | 没有看到擎天柱 |
[2:06:07] | How do we get these bridges down? | 我们怎么才能把这些桥降下来? |
[2:06:10] | Spread out. Check in there. | 全体散开 查看情况 |
[2:06:14] | Epps! Epps, I’ve been looking for your ass. How you doing? | 艾普斯 嘿 艾普斯 还好吗? 你干什么呢? |
[2:06:18] | Retirement is wack. | 时间紧迫 |
[2:06:19] | Even worse, we can’t get across the river to that building, | 更糟的是 我们无法渡河到达那栋大楼 |
[2:06:22] | and the Autobots are upstairs, surrounded. | 而对岸的汽车人全被霸天虎包围了 |
[2:06:30] | Just pan the camera around, all right? | 把镜头转过来一点 |
[2:06:32] | All right. Pan… Pan right. That’s you. | 好的 转过来 你来做 |
[2:06:35] | Try getting into the bridge control room. | 试着进入大桥主控室 |
[2:06:39] | What are they doing? They’re just standing there. | 他们在那里干嘛? 光站着不动? |
[2:06:41] | Hang on. Dutch, | 加油 达奇 |
[2:06:43] | see if you can hack into the bridge. | 想办法进入大桥主控电脑 |
[2:06:46] | Sir, SEALs are here. | 长官 海豹特种部队报到 |
[2:06:48] | It’s a good day, boys! What do you got? | 干得好 小伙子们 你们来了几个人? |
[2:06:50] | Got a 10-man SEAL unit, sir, tasked with vectoring Tomahawks. | 10人 为战斧导弹标示打击目标 |
[2:06:53] | – How long? – Fifteen. | – 还有多久? – 15分钟 |
[2:06:53] | – You’re my prisoners! – Take it easy. We surrender. | – 你们都是我的俘虏 – 放松点 |
[2:06:58] | Get off me. | 别碰我 |
[2:07:00] | Get off me! | 别碰我 |
[2:07:02] | All right, you’re gonna need your40 Mike-Mikes and frags. Go full auto. | 好了 给你们手中的武器 装填40毫米口径弹药 |
[2:07:05] | The vibrations jack up their circuits. Snipers, | 切换到自动射击模式 爆炸的震荡波能让它们短路 |
[2:07:07] | shoot for the eyes. | 狙击手 射瞎他们的眼睛 |
[2:07:09] | All right, your target is up on top of that building, that cupola. | 目标就在那栋建筑的顶部 现在出击 |
[2:07:12] | How doomed you are, Autobots. | 你们太愚蠢了 汽车人 |
[2:07:15] | You simply fail to understand. | 连这么简单的道理都不懂 |
[2:07:17] | that the needs of the many. | 少数人的利益 |
[2:07:19] | outweigh the needs of the few. | 必须服从大众的需求 |
[2:07:22] | Activating the bridge. | 启动太空桥 |
[2:07:36] | They happy about something. | 他们好像在守卫什么东西 |
[2:07:38] | We’re in the heart of their ship. | 我们已经到了他们母舰的中心 |
[2:07:40] | Let’s give ’em a little ride. | 让咱们帮他们开一会儿 |
[2:07:42] | We gonna screw this ship up. | 让我们来把这船掀个底朝天 |
[2:07:45] | It’s a 128K binary encryption code. | 这是128位的二进制密码 |
[2:07:49] | It’s difficult. | 很难破解 |
[2:07:51] | But not for me. I’m in. | 但不适用于我 我进去了 |
[2:07:53] | Bridge down. | 放下吊桥 |
[2:07:55] | The bridge is coming down! | 桥面被放下来了 |
[2:07:57] | Someone’s watching over us! | 有人在暗中帮助我们 |
[2:07:59] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快点 快走 |
[2:08:00] | “Pleasure working with you, Seymour”. | “能跟你合作真是太荣幸了 西摩” |
[2:08:03] | I believe you’re supposed to say. | …我猜你正准备这样说 |
[2:08:05] | Good job, Dutch. | 做得好 达奇 |
[2:08:07] | Danke schoen. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[2:08:40] | Hurry! They’re triggering the pillars! | 擎天柱 他们正在启动能量柱 |
[2:08:44] | Prisoners? You’re keeping prisoners? | 战俘? 你们还收战俘? |
[2:08:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:08:49] | You need to teach them about respect. | 你得教他们学乖点 |
[2:08:51] | This was all business, but now it’s personal, do you understand me? | 以前是公事公办 现在是私人恩怨 你懂我的意思吗? |
[2:08:55] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[2:08:56] | No prisoners, | 没有战俘 |
[2:08:58] | only trophies. | 只有战利品 |
[2:09:00] | Bee, I think they’re going to kill us. | 大黄蜂 我觉得他们想要杀了我们… |
[2:09:05] | You, | 你 |
[2:09:06] | – your time is up. – Wait, wait, wait! | – 你的死期到了 – 等等 等等 |
[2:09:08] | We surrendered! | 我们投降了 |
[2:09:10] | – We’re your prisoners. – Move it! | – 我们是战俘… – 快走 |
[2:09:12] | Can’t we talk this out? | 我们就不能谈谈吗? |
[2:09:13] | We’re all a bunch of good chaps! | 我们全都是好小子 |
[2:09:15] | I mean you no… | 我是说… |
[2:09:19] | Why did you… | 为什么… |
[2:09:28] | Good-bye, my old friend. | 再见了 我的老朋友 |
[2:09:31] | You’re mine now. | 现在 你是我的了 |
[2:09:47] | Get off me! | 别碰我 |
[2:09:49] | I got to help him. | 我得去救他 |
[2:09:50] | What? | 什么? |
[2:09:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[2:09:53] | I got to help him. | 我要去救他 |
[2:09:54] | you can’t help him. | 你救不了的 |
[2:09:56] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[2:10:03] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[2:10:15] | We… We gave ’em a hell of a run. | 我们…我们永别了 |
[2:10:33] | We did it, Brains! We did it! | 成功了 小诸葛 我们成功了 |
[2:10:35] | Rip this ship apart! | 把飞船拆成废铁吧 |
[2:11:15] | – We had a nice run, Brains, you and me. – Yeah. | – 我们干得真棒 小诸葛 你和我 – 是啊 |
[2:11:17] | we gonna die. | 不过我们死定了 |
[2:11:34] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇 哇 哇 |
[2:11:35] | Okay, baby! You all come with us! | 好了 宝贝 跟我们一起来吧 |
[2:11:38] | Go! You guys, follow that ground team! Go! | 我们走 你们跟紧地面部队 走 |
[2:11:40] | Move, move, move! | 快 快 快走 |
[2:11:41] | Epps, third floor! We’re going to 45! | 艾普斯 你们上3楼 我们要上45楼 |
[2:11:50] | All right. Two snipers, right here! | 你们两个狙击手留在这里 |
[2:11:53] | All right, dock up! | 好 报告位置 |
[2:11:56] | We jump in three minutes! | 3分钟后就跳伞 |
[2:12:01] | Set the shot, right here. | 安置火力点 这边 |
[2:12:07] | All right, set up. | 好 各就各位 |
[2:12:11] | I’m downstairs. | 在楼下 |
[2:12:12] | We got five targets and Shockwave right below us. | 有5个目标 还有震荡波 就在我们脚下 |
[2:12:14] | Stand by to jump! | 准备跳伞 |
[2:12:16] | All right, let’s go! Get ready, get ready. | 好了 我们走 准备 准备 |
[2:12:32] | Go, move. | 好 跳 |
[2:12:43] | Snipers, take out their eyes. | 狙击手 敲了他们的眼睛 |
[2:12:49] | All right, demo team, let’s crank steel. | 爆破组 安装炸弹 |
[2:12:59] | Turning steel! | 即时引爆 |
[2:13:17] | Holy shit. | 他妈的 |
[2:13:37] | Don’t fire till I tell you! | 没我命令不准开火 |
[2:13:49] | Go! | 快 |
[2:13:52] | Good job, kid! | 干得不错 小子 |
[2:13:54] | Fire! | 开火 |
[2:14:07] | – We got him! – Yeah! | – 我们打倒他了 – 是啊 |
[2:14:10] | He’s on the run! | 包围 |
[2:14:14] | Autobots, attack! | 汽车人 攻击 |
[2:14:21] | Mortar that bridge! | 火力集中到桥上 |
[2:14:27] | It’s our world now! | 现在这是我们的世界了 |
[2:14:30] | Commence transport! | 开始传送 |
[2:14:44] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[2:15:02] | Optimus! | 擎天柱 |
[2:15:38] | You die! | 去死吧 |
[2:15:48] | No! | 不 |
[2:16:00] | Get down here, Sentinel! | 给我下来 御天敌 |
[2:16:02] | Optimus, | 擎天柱 |
[2:16:04] | you forget your place! | 你忘了你的立场 |
[2:16:13] | I bring you Cybertron, | 我给你带来了塞伯坦 |
[2:16:15] | your home. | 你的故乡 |
[2:16:18] | and still you choose humanity. | 你依然要站在人类那边吗? |
[2:16:21] | You were the one who taught me freedom is everyone’s right. | 是你教会我“自由权利归众生” |
[2:16:28] | I will retrigger that pillar! | 我会重启能量柱 |
[2:16:30] | Then you’ll have to go through me! | 那你得先过我这关 |
[2:16:37] | Okay, I’ve got to try and help. | 听着 我得去帮忙 |
[2:16:39] | – Don’t you go. Don’t go. – I have to. You stay here. | – 别 别去 – 我自己去 你留在这里 |
[2:16:41] | You’ll be fine, | 你会没事的 |
[2:16:42] | – Okay? – I promise. | – 我保证 – 你得答应我 |
[2:16:44] | I got to get to that pillar. | 我得到主控能量柱那去 |
[2:16:47] | Charge the pillar! | 拿下能量柱 |
[2:16:49] | We got Autobots! | 汽车人来了 |
[2:17:07] | Reinforcements! | 我需要支援 |
[2:17:09] | Decepticon ships, fire at Optimus! | 霸天虎 向擎天柱开火 |
[2:17:17] | We’re taking fire! I need those Tomahawks now! | 发射 我现在就需要那些战斧导弹 |
[2:17:20] | First wave inbound. | 第一波导弹即将到达 |
[2:17:28] | We’ve got to cover for Optimus! | 我们必须掩护擎天柱 |
[2:17:44] | Decepticons, trigger the pillar! | 霸天虎 夺回能量柱 |
[2:17:48] | Restart that pillar! | 重启能量柱 |
[2:17:51] | Trigger the pillars. | 启动那根能量柱 |
[2:17:53] | I can’t hold them! | 我挡不住了 |
[2:17:55] | The ships have us pinned! | 我需要闪一下 |
[2:17:58] | No! | 不 |
[2:17:59] | Inbound, 10 seconds! Danger close! | 离导弹到达还有10秒 |
[2:18:02] | Mark-Lima-Echo-Echo, 14250! | 解码 重复 重复14250 |
[2:18:05] | – Positive surface contact. – Target I. D. | – 指示收到 – 请给座标 |
[2:18:07] | Target acquired. | 已获取目标 |
[2:18:36] | Dylan! | 迪伦 |
[2:18:37] | – Wait! – No! | – 等等 – 不 |
[2:18:41] | Dylan! | 迪伦 |
[2:18:44] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[2:18:45] | No! | 不 |
[2:18:47] | You can’t do this, | 你不能这样做 |
[2:18:49] | okay? | 好吗? |
[2:18:50] | There’s only one future for me. | 对我来说只有一个未来 |
[2:19:16] | Cybertron, you are saved, | 塞伯坦 你终于得救了… |
[2:19:20] | …at last. | 在最后时刻 |
[2:19:30] | Oh, have you come to surrender? | 哦 你是来向我投降的吗? |
[2:19:35] | – Was it all worth it? – Obviously. | – 这一切都值得吗? – 当然了 |
[2:19:37] | All your work to bring Sentinel back. | 你费尽心机救回了御天敌 |
[2:19:39] | and now clearly he has all the power. | 而现在他却夺走了你所有的权力 |
[2:19:41] | It’s actually almost tragic. | 我都有点替你感到难过了 |
[2:19:43] | You dare lecture me, slave? | 你胆敢教训我 奴隶? |
[2:19:47] | Your Decepticons finally conquering this planet, | 就算你的霸天虎最终征服这个星球 |
[2:19:49] | and yet, their leader won’t be you! | 他们的超级领袖也不会是你 |
[2:19:51] | It will be me! It will always be me. | 一定是我 永远是我 |
[2:19:56] | In any minute now, | 再过个几分钟 |
[2:19:59] | you’ll be nothing but Sentinel’s bitch. | 你就什么都不是了 只是个御天敌的奴才 |
[2:20:10] | Again! | 再发射 |
[2:20:13] | Die! | 死! |
[2:20:26] | You chose sides? | 你在选阵营时 |
[2:20:29] | You chose wrong. | 选错了 |
[2:20:36] | Always the bravest of us! | 你一直是我们中最勇敢的战士 |
[2:20:42] | But you could never make the hard decisions! | 但你总是无法做出艰难抉择 |
[2:20:45] | Now… | 现在 |
[2:20:47] | Our planet will survive! | 我们的星球会生存下去 |
[2:20:52] | No! | 不 |
[2:21:02] | We were gods once. All of us. | 我们曾经是神 我们全都是 |
[2:21:06] | But here… | 但在这里… |
[2:21:07] | Please! | 求你住手 |
[2:21:08] | …there will only be one! | 神只能有一个 |
[2:21:22] | This is my planet! | 这是我的星球 |
[2:21:36] | I just saved a whole other world. | 我刚刚拯救了另一个世界 |
[2:21:38] | You think you’re a hero, huh? | 你以为你是英雄? |
[2:21:40] | You think you’re a hero? | 你以为你是个英雄吗? |
[2:21:41] | No. | 不 |
[2:21:42] | I’m just a messenger. | 我只不过是个送信的 |
[2:21:51] | The pillar’s still connected! | 太空桥仍然连接着 |
[2:21:55] | Watch, wait up! | 小心点 等等 |
[2:21:56] | – Bee! – Let’s go, let’s go! | – 大黄蜂 – 快走 快走 |
[2:21:58] | – Let’s do this! – Move, move! | – 我们一起做吧 – 快点 快 |
[2:21:59] | Pillar’s still connected! | 它仍在运作 |
[2:22:00] | Rip that pillar down! | 摧毁那根能量柱 |
[2:22:26] | No… | 不… |
[2:22:28] | we need a truce. | 我们应该停战 |
[2:22:30] | All I want is to be back in charge. | 我只不过想重掌领导权 |
[2:22:34] | Besides, | 此外 |
[2:22:35] | who would you be without me, | 没有我你能做什么 |
[2:22:38] | Prime? | 擎天柱? |
[2:22:39] | Time to find out. | 咱们走着瞧 |
[2:23:04] | Optimus, all I ever wanted was the survival of our race. | 擎天柱 我所想要的 不过是我们种族的延续 |
[2:23:10] | You must see why I had to betray you. | 你必须明白 我不得不背叛你的原因 |
[2:23:15] | You didn’t betray me. | 你并没有背叛我 |
[2:23:17] | You betrayed yourself. | 你背叛了你自己 |
[2:23:20] | No, Optimus! | 不 擎天柱 |
[2:24:18] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[2:24:59] | – I love you. – I love you. | – 我爱你 – 我爱你 |
[2:25:03] | You’re the only thing I need in this world, | 在这世上我只需要你 |
[2:25:04] | and I’ll do anything to make it up to you, I promise. | 我会为你做任何事 我保证 |
[2:25:08] | I’m going to hold you to that. | 你可要信守承诺 |
[2:25:11] | Just never let me go. | 不要再放我走了 |
[2:25:13] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[2:25:20] | Rings. | 戒指? |
[2:25:29] | I love this car. | 我爱这辆车 |
[2:25:31] | Bee, you’ve got to slow it down. | 大黄蜂 你得悠着点 |
[2:25:33] | You got to slow way down, okay? | 悠着点来 好吗? |
[2:25:35] | I’m just trying to help out. | 我只想帮个忙 老兄 |
[2:25:39] | In any war. | 战争之中 |
[2:25:41] | there are calms between storms. | 总会有暴风雨之间的平静 |
[2:25:44] | You fought bravely. | 你小子很勇敢 |
[2:25:46] | There will be days when we lose faith. | 有时候我们会失去信念 |
[2:25:48] | Days when our allies turn against us. | 有时候我们的盟友会背叛我们 |
[2:25:52] | But the day will never come that we forsake this planet. | 但是我们绝对不会放弃地球 |
[2:25:57] | and its people. | 和地球上的人类 |
[2:26:20] | That’s what I call the start of a beautiful future. | 哥的美好未来就从这一刻开始了 |
[2:26:26] | Arrest him. | 逮捕他 |
[2:26:28] | It was worth it! | 那也值 |
[2:26:29] | Get him out of here! | 把他带走 |
[2:26:30] | I’d go to jail for love! I don’t care! | 哥愿为爱坐牢 哥不在乎 |
[2:26:32] | Hey! Take me in! I want to go in! Let’s go in. | 嘿 抓我吧 哥想坐牢 哥想进去 |
[2:26:34] | Come on, Charlotte, take me in right now! | 快点 夏洛特 快把哥抓起来 |