英文名称:Transformers
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | 梦工厂影业公司 | |
[00:39] | 派拉蒙影业公司 | |
[00:52] | Before time began, there was the Cube. | 在很久的过去 能量体就已经存在了 |
[00:58] | We know not where it comes from, | 我们不知道它从哪里来 |
[01:00] | only that it holds the power… | 只知道它拥有… |
[01:03] | to create worlds and fill them with life. | 创造世界和生命的力量 |
[01:07] | That is how our race was born. | 我们这个种族就是这么诞生的 |
[01:10] | For a time, we lived in harmony, | 我们一直和谐地生活着 |
[01:12] | but like all great power, | 就像其它巨大的能量一样 |
[01:15] | some wanted it for good, others for evil. | 人们要它的目的有善有恶 |
[01:19] | And so began the war, | 所以战争开始了 |
[01:22] | a war that ravaged our planet… | 一场使我们的星球… |
[01:25] | until it was consumed by death, | 毁灭的战争 |
[01:28] | and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. | 能量体也丢失在浩瀚的宇宙里 |
[01:33] | We scattered across the galaxy, | 我们搜寻了整个银河 |
[01:36] | hoping to find it and rebuild our home, | 希望可以找到它来重建我们的家园 |
[01:39] | searching every star, every world. | 寻找每一个星球 每一个世界 |
[01:44] | And just when all hope seemed lost, | 就当我们都失去希望时 |
[01:47] | message of a new discovery… | 新的线索… |
[01:49] | drew us to an unknown planet called | 把我们带到了一个星球叫做… |
[01:53] | Earth. | 地球 |
[01:58] | 变形金刚 | |
[02:01] | But we were already too late. | 但是我们已经太迟了 |
[02:10] | 中东 卡塔尔 当代 | |
[02:17] | Oh, God, five months of this. | 上帝啊 都已经5个月了 |
[02:19] | I can’t wait to get a little taste of home | 我都等不及要回家了 |
[02:22] | A plate of mama’s alligators touffe. | 我很想念我妈妈煮的鳄鱼肉 |
[02:24] | You’ve been talking about barbecued ‘gators… | 你说这些鳄鱼肉… |
[02:26] | and crickets for the last two weeks. | 都说了2个星期了 |
[02:28] | I’m never going to your mama’s house, I promise. | 我发誓我一定不会去你妈妈那里吃饭 |
[02:30] | But Bobby, Bobby, ‘gators are… | 博比 鳄鱼肉是… |
[02:31] | known to have the most succulent meat. | 出了名的嫩 |
[02:33] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[02:38] | English, please. English. | 请说英语好吗? |
[02:40] | I mean, how many times have we… | 我说过多少次了… |
[02:42] | We don’t speak Spanish. I told you that. | 我们不讲西班牙语 我告诉过你的 |
[02:44] | Why you got to ruin it for me, man? | 你们干嘛总要破坏… |
[02:45] | That’s my heritage. | 我自己的传统呢? |
[02:49] | Go with the Spanish. Whatever | 你随便说吧 |
[02:50] | Hey, you guys remember weekends? Huh? | 你们还记得我们是怎么过周末的吗? |
[02:53] | The Sox at Fenway. | 在芬维公园看红袜队的比赛 |
[02:55] | – Cold hotdog and a flat beer. – Perfect day | – 美味的热狗和冰镇的啤酒 – 完美的一天 |
[02:59] | What about you, Captain? You got a perfect day? | 队长你呢? 你也有完美的一天吗? |
[03:03] | I just can’t wait to hold… | 我已经等不及去… |
[03:04] | my baby girl for the first time. | 第一次抱我的女儿 |
[03:05] | – He’s adorable. – That’s too… | – 好男人啊 – 这真是太… |
[03:07] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[03:27] | Hey, I’m ready to do this. | 我都准备好了 |
[03:29] | Hey, any of y’all grow some balls, | 你们谁有胆量 |
[03:31] | come see me on the court, man. | 就来操场上见我 |
[03:32] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[03:34] | 卡塔尔特种作战司令部 | |
[03:36] | Watch this crossover, baby. | 小心我的胯下运球 |
[03:38] | Like Jordan in his prime, | 就像乔丹全盛时期一样 |
[03:39] | pushing through the front line. | 穿梭于锋线间 |
[03:42] | – Step aside, ladies. – Oh, man. What? | – 让开点 小妞们 – 哦 伙计 搞什么? |
[03:44] | – Lennox! – Hey, what are you doing? | – 伦诺克斯! – 你好啊 |
[03:46] | – Water? – Thank you | – 要水吗? – 谢谢 |
[03:49] | Are you gonna help me with the gear? | 你要帮我拿装备吗? |
[03:58] | Colonel Sharp, we have an inbound unidentified infiltrator, | 夏普上校 有一身份不明的入侵者 |
[04:01] | 10 miles out. | 距离10英里 |
[04:07] | Unidentified aircraft, | 不明身份的飞机 |
[04:09] | you are in restricted US military airspace. | 你现位于美军管制空域 |
[04:11] | Squawk ident and proceed east out of the area. | 请表明身份并 向东飞行离开美军的领空 |
[04:16] | Raptors one and two, | 猛禽1号 2号 |
[04:18] | snap to heading two-five-zero to intercept. | 目标方向250 进行拦截 |
[04:20] | Bogie is in the weeds ten miles out, not squawking. | 目标距离10英里 没表明身份 |
[04:28] | Unidentified aircraft, | 不明身份的飞机 |
[04:29] | we will escort you to US SOCCENT airbase. | 我们会护送你到美军桑克森空军基地 |
[04:33] | If you do not comply, we will use deadly force. | 如果你不遵从 我们会使用致命的武力 |
[04:38] | Copy the bogie | 发现目标 |
[04:39] | Tail 4500 X-ray. | 机尾编号4500X |
[04:42] | Sir,says here 4500 X was shot down three months ago. | 长官 报告说4500X 在3个月前被击落了 |
[04:44] | – Afghanistan. – That’s got to be a mistake | – 在阿富汗 – 这一定是一个错误 |
[04:46] | – Check again, then recheck. – I did, sir. | – 检查 再检查 – 我检查过了 长官 |
[04:49] | A friend of mine was on that chopper. | 我有一个朋友就在那架直升机上 |
[04:51] | Unidentified aircraft, | 不明身份的飞机 |
[04:52] | we will escort you to US SOCCENT airbase. | 我们会护送你到桑克森空军基地 |
[04:57] | Radar, where’s the inbound? | 雷达 飞行物在哪? |
[04:59] | Bogie’s five miles out, sir. | 目标5英里 长官 |
[05:04] | – My wife on? – Yes, Captain. | – 我老婆在线吗? – 是的 队长 |
[05:08] | – My ladies! – Look. | – 我的女士们 – 看 |
[05:10] | Oh, my goodness. Look at her. She’s getting so big. | 哦 看啊 她都这么大了 |
[05:12] | Look at those cheeks. I just wanna chew on them. | 看看她的小脸 真想去亲一口 |
[05:15] | Baby, we made a good-looking kid. | 我们的孩子真是漂亮 |
[05:17] | I know that people say that all the time, | 我知道人们总是这么说 |
[05:19] | but, wow, we made one good-Iooking kid. Nice work. | 我们生了一个漂亮的孩子 干得好 |
[05:22] | She has your laugh | 她笑得真像你 |
[05:24] | – She laughed? – Her first one, yeah. | – 她笑了? – 第一次呢 |
[05:26] | You sure she didn’t just fart? | 你确定她刚刚没有放屁吗? |
[05:29] | No, she’s a lady. | 没有 她可是个淑女 |
[05:31] | She doesn’t know you yet, but she will. | 她还不认识你 但是她会的 |
[05:36] | 4500 X. Something’s not right | 4500X 好像有些不对劲 |
[05:43] | Bogie’s on the deck. | 目标着落了 |
[05:45] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Radar’s jammed. | 喔喔喔 雷达被干扰了 |
[05:50] | It’s coming from the chopper | 直升机是干扰源 |
[05:52] | – Will? – Sarah? | – 威尔? – 莎拉? |
[05:54] | Hey, Sarah, if you can hear me, | 莎拉 如果你能听见我 |
[05:56] | I love you and I’ll be home soon. | 我爱你 我很快就会回家 |
[06:01] | – To the right. Go to the right. – Check fire | – 到右边去 到右边去 – 检查弹药 |
[06:08] | MH-53 pilot, power down now. | MH-53飞行员 关闭你的发动机 |
[06:15] | Have your crew step out or we will kill you. | 让你的机组人员下机 不然我们会杀了你们 |
[06:26] | Hold your fire! Stand by to engage! | 不要开火! 待命! |
[06:36] | My God. | 上帝啊 |
[06:54] | They bombed the antenna farm! We’re under attack! | 他们炸了通讯天线 我们被攻击了 |
[07:26] | Go! Move! Move! | 快走! 快! |
[07:35] | It’s going after the files! | 它是为了这些机密文件! |
[07:37] | Cut the hard lines! | 切断总电源! |
[07:38] | I need a key! It’s locked! | 我要钥匙 它被锁上了! |
[07:42] | Move! Move! | 快走! |
[07:49] | Here, come here! Come here! | 到这边! 到这边! |
[08:07] | Here, hide in here! | 藏在这! |
[08:09] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[08:12] | No! | 不! |
[08:15] | Oh! | 哦! |
[08:26] | What the… | 怎么… |
[08:37] | Epps, let’s go! | 艾普斯 快走! |
[08:57] | 马歇尔高中 | |
[08:59] | Okay, Mr. Witwicky, you’re up. | 维特维奇先生 该你了 |
[09:02] | Sorry, I got a lot of stuff. | 抱歉 我带了很多东西 |
[09:04] | Watch. | 瞧吧 |
[09:05] | Okay | 好的 |
[09:08] | For my family… | 对于我们家族… |
[09:09] | Who did… Who did that? People! Responsibility. | 是谁干的? 谁干的? 同学们 要有责任感 |
[09:17] | Okay | 好吧 |
[09:19] | So, for my family genealogy report, | 对于家族史这个报告 |
[09:21] | I decided to do it on my great-great-grandfather, | 我打算讲我的曾曾祖父 |
[09:24] | who was a famous man, Captain Archibald Witwicky. | 他是一个著名的人 阿奇伯尔德·维特维奇船长 |
[09:28] | Very famous explorer | 著名的探索家 |
[09:29] | In fact, he was one of the first to explore… | 实际上 他是第一个去探索… |
[09:32] | the Arctic Circle, which is a big deal. | 北极的人 那是一件非常困难的事 |
[09:37] | In 1897, | 在1897年 |
[09:39] | he took 41 brave sailors straight… | 他带着41个勇敢的水手… |
[09:42] | into the Arctic Shelf. | 向北极出发 |
[09:44] | Move faster, men! Move! Chop! Heave! | 大家加把劲! 快! 举起来! |
[09:48] | The ice is freezing faster than it’s melting! | 冰结的比它化的还要快! |
[09:51] | Chop faster! Heave, men! | 大家再加把劲! |
[09:54] | – Heave! – No sacrifice, no victory! | – 举起来! – 没有付出 就没有胜利 |
[09:58] | We’ll get to the Arctic Circle, lads! | 我们会到达那里的 伙计们! |
[10:02] | So that’s the story, right? | 这就是我要讲的故事 |
[10:04] | And here we have some of the basic instruments… | 我这里有一些基本资料 |
[10:06] | and tools used by 19th-century seamen | 和工具 是19世纪水手所用的 |
[10:10] | This here is the quadrant, | 这是四分仪 |
[10:10] | which you can get for 80 bucks. | 只要80美元就可以给你 |
[10:12] | It’s all for sale, by the way. | 这些都是要卖的 |
[10:13] | Like the sextant here. | 这个六分仪 |
[10:15] | $50 for this, which is a bargain. | 50美元 非常超值 |
[10:18] | These are pretty cool. | 这个最酷了 |
[10:19] | These are my grandfather’s glasses. | 它是我曾曾祖父的眼镜 |
[10:20] | I haven’t quite gotten them appraised yet, | 我还没给它估价 |
[10:22] | but they’ve seen many cool things. | 它见过很多有趣的事 |
[10:23] | Are you going to sell me his liver? | 你还要卖了他的肝吗? |
[10:26] | Mr. Witwicky, | 维特维奇先生 |
[10:27] | this isn’t show and sell. It’s the 11th grade. | 这不是跳蚤市场 这是11年级的课堂 |
[10:28] | I don’t think your grandfather would be | 我想你的祖父不会 |
[10:29] | particularly proud of what you’re doing | 为你所作所为感到骄傲的 |
[10:31] | I know. I’m sorry. I just, you know, | 我知道 对不起 这只是… |
[10:32] | this is all going towards my car fund. | 都是为了我的汽车基金 |
[10:34] | You can tell your folks. It’s on eBay. I take PayPal. | 你可以告诉其他人 我在易趣卖 |
[10:36] | Cold hard cash works, too. | 接受贝宝和现金 |
[10:38] | And the compass makes a great gift for Columbus Day. | 指南针是一个很好的哥伦布节的礼物 |
[10:40] | – Sam! – Sorry. | – 山姆 – 不好意思 |
[10:42] | Unfortunately, my great-great-grandfather, | 不幸的是 我的曾曾祖父 |
[10:43] | the genius that he was, | 虽然是个天才 |
[10:45] | wound up going blind and crazy in a psycho ward, | 却瞎了又疯了 被关进精神病院 |
[10:48] | drawing these strange symbols | 画这些奇怪的符号 |
[10:50] | and babbling on about some giant ice man | 说一些关于他所发现的 |
[10:52] | that he thought he’d discovered. | 巨大的冰人的事情 |
[10:54] | Okay. Might be a pop quiz tomorrow. Might not. | 也许明天会有考试 也许不会 |
[10:58] | Sleep in fear tonight. | 今晚在恐惧中入睡吧 |
[10:59] | Here, you want? Here, 50. 40? 30? | 要吗? 50 40 30? |
[11:00] | – Sam? – Yeah. Sorry, sorry. | – 山姆 – 对不起 对不起 |
[11:03] | Okay. Pretty good, right? | 很不错 对吗? |
[11:07] | I’d say a solid B- . | 我想B-是一个不错的成绩 |
[11:11] | A B-? | 给B-? |
[11:12] | You were hawking your great-grandfather’s crap in my classroom. | 你在我的课堂上说一些你曾曾祖父的无聊的事情 |
[11:15] | No, kids enjoy… | 不 大家喜欢… |
[11:16] | – Look, can you do me a favor? – What? | – 能帮个忙吗? – 干什么? |
[11:17] | Can you look out the window for a second? | 你能看一下窗外吗? |
[11:18] | You see my father? | 看到我父亲了吗? |
[11:20] | – He’s the guy in the green car. – Yeah. | – 坐在绿色的车里 – 嗯 |
[11:21] | Okay, I wanna tell you about a dream. A boy’s dream. | 我要告诉你一个梦想 一个男孩的梦想 |
[11:24] | And a man’s promise to that boy | 一个男人答应那个男孩 |
[11:26] | He looked at me in the eye. He said, | 他看着我的眼睛说 |
[11:27] | “Son, I’m gonna buy you a car. | 儿子 我会给你买一辆车 |
[11:29] | “But I want you to bring me $2,000 and three As.” | 但是你需要给我2000美元和3个A |
[11:31] | Okay? I got the 2,000 and I got two As. | 我已经有了2000美元和2个A |
[11:33] | Okay? Here’s the dream. Your B- . Dream gone. Kaput. | 这是我的梦想 你的B- 梦想破灭了 |
[11:38] | Sir, just ask yourself, what would Jesus do? | 先生 你自问一下 如果是上帝 他会怎么做? |
[11:44] | Yes! Yes, yes. | 耶 太棒了! |
[11:47] | So? | 怎么样? |
[11:48] | A- . It’s an A, though. | A- 但也算A |
[11:49] | Wait, wait, wait. I can’t see. It’s an A. | 等一等 我看不清楚 是A 没问题 |
[11:51] | – So I’m good? – You’re good | – 那么 通过啦? – 通过啦 |
[11:53] | I got a little surprise for you, son. | 我有一个惊喜给你 儿子 |
[11:56] | What kind of… | 什么样的惊喜? |
[11:57] | Yeah, a little surprise. | 小小的惊喜 |
[12:00] | No. No, no, no, no. Dad! | 不 不 不 不 爸爸! |
[12:04] | 保时捷车行 | |
[12:05] | – Oh, you got to be kidding me. – See? | – 你一定是在开玩笑 – 看? |
[12:06] | Yeah. I am. You’re not getting a Porsche | 是的 我是在开玩笑 你不会得到一辆保时捷 |
[12:12] | You think that’s funny? | 你认为那很可笑吗? |
[12:13] | Yeah, I think it’s funny. | 是的 非常可笑 |
[12:15] | – What’s wrong with you? – You think I’d really | – 你怎么回事? – 你真以为… |
[12:16] | get you a Porsche for your first car? | 我给你买的第一辆车就是保时捷? |
[12:19] | I don’t want to talk to you for the rest of this whole thing. | 我以后不会再和你谈这件事了 |
[12:21] | Oh, come on. It’s just a practical joke. | 哦 拜托 就是个现实的玩笑 |
[12:23] | It’s not a funny joke. | 一点不好笑 |
[12:27] | – Manny! – What? | – 曼尼! – 怎么? |
[12:30] | Get your cousin out of that damn clown suit. | 别让你表弟穿这个 |
[12:32] | He’s having a heat stroke again. | 他热得发晕了 |
[12:33] | Scaring white folks. | 吓坏了白人客户 |
[12:34] | I’m hot! Makeup’s melting. It hurts my eyes. | 我很热! 妆要化了 我眼睛疼 |
[12:37] | Here? No, no, no, what is this? | 这? 不! 这是什么? |
[12:38] | You said… You said half a car, | 你…你说过半辆车 |
[12:40] | not half a piece of crap, Dad. | 不是半辆破烂 爸爸 |
[12:42] | When I was your age, | 我像你这么大时 |
[12:42] | I’d have been happy with four wheels and an engine. | 能有辆车就很开心了 |
[12:44] | Okay, let me explain something to you. Okay? | 让我来解释解释 好吗? |
[12:46] | – You ever see 40-Year-Old Virgin? – Yeah. | – 看没看过《40岁的处男》? – 看过 |
[12:47] | Okay, that’s what this is. | 好 这就是他 |
[12:48] | And this is 50-year-old virgin. | 这是50岁的处男 |
[12:50] | – Okay. – You want me to live that life? | – 好吧 – 你想我以后变成这样吗? |
[12:52] | No sacrifice, no victory. | 没有付出 就没有胜利 |
[12:53] | Yeah, no victory. You know, I got it. | 嗯 没有胜利 我知道 |
[12:54] | – The old Witwicky motto, Dad. – Right. | – 我知道这句维奇家的格言 – 对 |
[12:56] | Gentlemen | 先生们 |
[12:58] | Bobby Bolivia, | 鲍比·玻利维亚 |
[12:59] | like the country, except without the runs. | 就像那个国家 除了不是逃来的 |
[13:02] | How can I help you? | 想要点什么? |
[13:03] | Well, my son here, looking to buy his first car. | 我儿子要买他的第一辆车 |
[13:07] | – You come to see me? – I had to. | – 所以你来找我了? – 没办法 |
[13:09] | That practically makes us family. | 那我们就是一家人了 |
[13:11] | Uncle Bobby B, baby. Uncle Bobby B. | 你可以叫我鲍比·B叔叔 |
[13:13] | – Sam. – Sam, let me talk to you. | – 山姆 – 山姆 我来跟你说 |
[13:16] | Sam, your first enchilada of freedom… | 山姆 你的第一道大餐… |
[13:18] | awaits underneath one of those hoods. | 就在那里面 |
[13:21] | Let me tell you something, son. | 我来告诉你 |
[13:23] | A driver don’t pick the car. | 不是驾驶员挑车 |
[13:25] | The car’ll pick the driver | 而是车挑驾驶员 |
[13:27] | It’s a mystical bond between man and machine. | 这是人类和汽车间的缘分 |
[13:30] | Son, I’m a lot of things, | 孩子 我本事很大的 |
[13:31] | but a liar’s not one of them. | 但不包括吹牛 |
[13:33] | Especially not in front of my mammy. | 尤其不在我妈妈面前 |
[13:35] | That’s my mammy. Hey, Mammy! | 那就是我妈妈 嘿 妈咪! |
[13:39] | Don’t be like that. | 别那样 |
[13:40] | If I had a rock, I’d bust your head, bitch. | 我要是有块石头 就砸你的头 婊子 |
[13:42] | I tell you, man, she deaf, you know? | 我告诉你 伙计 她聋了 |
[13:47] | Well, over here, | 看这边 |
[13:48] | every piece of car a man might want or need. | 每辆都不错 都是你所想要的 |
[13:52] | This ain’t bad | 这辆不错 |
[13:55] | – This one’s got racing stripes. – Yeah. | – 这车有赛车的条纹 – 是啊 |
[13:57] | It got racing… | 有条纹… |
[13:59] | Yeah, what’s this? What the heck is this? | 这到底是哪辆? |
[14:01] | I don’t know nothing about this car | 我不知道这辆车 |
[14:03] | – Manny! – What? | – 曼尼! – 干什么? |
[14:04] | What is this? This car! Check it out! | 这是谁的车? 去查一下! |
[14:07] | I don’t know, boss! I’ve never seen it! That’s loco! | 我不知道 老板 我以前没见过! |
[14:09] | Don’t go Ricky Ricardo on me, Manny! Find out! | 别唬我 曼尼 快去查查! |
[14:12] | Feels good. | 感觉不错 |
[14:16] | – How much? – Well… | – 多少钱 – 这个嘛… |
[14:20] | considering the semi-classic nature of the vehicle, | 根据这辆车的外形 |
[14:23] | with the slick wheels and the custom paint job… | 和特别的喷漆 |
[14:25] | Yeah, but the paint’s faded. | 漆已经掉色了 |
[14:28] | Yeah, but it’s custom. | 是的 但是喷漆是特殊的 |
[14:29] | It’s custom faded? | 那是特殊的掉色漆吗? |
[14:30] | Well, this is your first car. | 这是你第一辆车 |
[14:31] | I wouldn’t expect you to understand. | 我不指望你明白 |
[14:33] | Five grand. | 5千 |
[14:34] | No, I’m not paying over four. Sorry. | 抱歉 不会超过4千 |
[14:36] | Kid, come on, get out. Get out the car. | 孩子 从车里出来 |
[14:38] | No, no, no. You said cars pick their drivers. | 不 不 不 但是你说车挑驾驶员 |
[14:40] | Well, sometimes they pick a driver… | 但是 有时那个驾驶员… |
[14:41] | with a cheap-ass father. Out the car. | 有一个抠门的父亲 快下车 |
[14:43] | Now, this one here for four Gs is a beaut. | 这边这辆就4千美元了 |
[14:46] | There’s a Fiesta with racing stripes over there | 那车也有赛车的条纹 |
[14:49] | No, I don’t want a Fiesta with racing stripes. | 我不想要那个带条纹的福特嘉年华 |
[14:51] | This is a classic engine right here. | 这车有一个经典的引擎 |
[14:53] | I sold a car the other day… | 前几天卖一辆 |
[14:58] | Gee. Holy cow. | 哦 天啊 |
[14:59] | – No, no, no. No worries. – You all right? | – 不不不 别担心 – 你没事吧? |
[15:01] | I’ll get a sledgehammer and knock this right out. | 我去弄个大锤把这个敲下来 |
[15:03] | Hey, hey, Manny! | 嘿 曼尼! |
[15:05] | Get your clown cousin and get some hammers | 让你表弟弄些锤子来 |
[15:06] | and come bang this stuff out, baby! | 把这东西敲下去 |
[15:10] | … greater than man… | …比人类伟大… |
[15:11] | That one’s my favorite, | 那辆我最喜欢 |
[15:12] | drove all the way from Alabammy. | 一路从阿拉巴马开过来 |
[15:31] | $4,000. | 4千 |
[15:34] | 华盛顿特区 | |
[15:45] | Steve. | 史蒂文 |
[15:46] | Hello, Mr. Secretary. | 你好 部长先生 |
[15:50] | They’re so young. | 他们太年轻了 |
[15:52] | They’re the top subject matter experts, sir. | 他们是最好的主题专家 |
[15:54] | NSA’s recruiting right out of high school these days. | 这些年国家安全局直接从高中招人 |
[15:56] | Guys, that’s the Secretary of Defense. | 同伴们 那是国防部部长 |
[16:01] | I am so underdressed. | 我穿的衣服真不适合这个场合 |
[16:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, the Secretary of Defense. | 女士们 先生们 国防部部长 |
[16:08] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[16:11] | I’m John Keller. | 我是约翰·凯勒 |
[16:12] | Obviously, you’re wondering why you’re here, | 你们应该想知道你们为什么会在这里 |
[16:14] | so these are the facts. | 事实上是这样的 |
[16:17] | At 1900 local time yesterday, | 在昨天当地时间19时 |
[16:19] | the SOCCENT Forward Operations… | 在卡塔尔的桑克森 |
[16:21] | Base in Qatar was attacked. | 美军基地被攻击了 |
[16:22] | So far as we know, there were no survivors. | 具目前所了解的资料 没有幸存者 |
[16:26] | The objective of the attack… | 攻击的目的是为了… |
[16:27] | was to hack our military network | 侵入军方的电脑网络 |
[16:30] | We’re not sure exactly what they’re after, | 我们并不知道他们要找什么 |
[16:32] | but we do know… | 但是我们知道… |
[16:33] | that they were cut off during the assault, | 他们的侵入被阻止了 |
[16:35] | which would lead us to assume… | 所以我们认为… |
[16:37] | that they’re going to try it again. | 他们会再次袭击 |
[16:40] | Now, no one’s taken responsibility for the attack. | 目前无人为攻击事件负责 |
[16:43] | And the only real lead we have so far… | 我们现在唯一的线索… |
[16:45] | is this sound. | 是这个声音 |
[16:53] | That’s the signal that hacked our network. | 那是侵入我们系统的信号 |
[16:57] | NSA’s working at full capacity to analyze it, | 国家安全局正在全力分析它 |
[17:01] | and intercept further communications, | 希望来拦截未来的通讯 |
[17:02] | but we need your help to find out who did this. | 我们需要你来找出谁是幕后的主脑 |
[17:05] | Now, you’ve all shown considerable ability… | 你们都有很强的… |
[17:07] | in the area of signals analysis. | 信号分析技能 |
[17:10] | We’re on a hair-trigger here, people. | 现在情况紧急 |
[17:13] | The President has dispatched battle groups | 总统已经派出航母舰队 |
[17:15] | to the Arabian Gulf and Yellow Sea. | 前往波斯湾和黄海 |
[17:17] | This is as real as it’s ever gonna get. | 再也不会比这更严重了 |
[17:19] | Now I’m gonna leave you to your officer-in-charge. | 你们会由负责的官员领导 |
[17:21] | You’ll break up into teams… | 领队们会把你们分成小组… |
[17:22] | and you’ll start your work. | 开始工作 |
[17:24] | Good luck to us all. | 祝我们好运 |
[17:35] | All right, Mojo. I got the car. Now I need the girl. | 好了 魔球 我有车了 我需要一个女朋友 |
[17:40] | I need money to take out the girl is what I need | 我还需要钱带她出去玩 |
[17:44] | Zero bids | 0个竞标 |
[17:47] | Great. Broke | 好极了 身无分文 |
[17:49] | Come on, Mojo. You want your pain pills? | 来吧 魔球 你想要止痛药吗? |
[17:53] | No. Premature. | 还没熟透 |
[17:55] | Good. What’s up? | 你好吗? |
[17:56] | Nothing. You know, just driving my car. | 没什么 只是在开我的车 |
[17:58] | Driving my car. | 开我的车 |
[18:01] | It’s like clockwork. | 就像是时钟发条 |
[18:03] | All right, I know you get wasted on these things, | 我知道这东西让你恍惚了 |
[18:04] | but if you piss in my bed again, | 但你要是再在我床上撒尿 |
[18:05] | you’re sleeping outside. Okay? | 就到外面睡去 明白? |
[18:08] | That’s it for today. No more. Crackhead. | 今天到此为止了 别吃了 瘾君子 |
[18:10] | – Ron, this one is uneven. – Yeah. Probably. | – 荣恩 这里不平 – 是 也许吧 |
[18:14] | This one is wobbly | 这块要掉了 |
[18:16] | Yeah. I’ll take care of that real soon. | 是的 我会解决它的 |
[18:17] | Couldn’t we have hired a professional? | 我们能不能请一个专业的人? |
[18:20] | – Oh, Sam… – What? | – 哦 山姆… – 干什么? |
[18:21] | I do not like footprints on my grass. | 我不想在我的草坪上看到脚印 |
[18:24] | What foot… There’s no footprints. | 什么…? 没脚印啊 |
[18:25] | That’s why I built my path. | 这就是我为什么修了入门径 |
[18:26] | So why don’t you go from my grass onto my path,okay? | 你为什么不从草地移到入门径上来? |
[18:28] | It’s family grass, Dad. | 这草是属于整个家的 |
[18:29] | Well, when you own your own grass, | 当你拥有你自己的草地的时候 |
[18:30] | you’ll understand. | 你会明白的 |
[18:31] | This… I can’t do it anymore | 这…我受不了了 |
[18:32] | You’re putting girl jewelry on a boy dog. | 你把女性的饰品戴在一条雄性的狗身上 |
[18:34] | He’s got enough self-esteem… | 作为一条吉娃娃犬 |
[18:35] | issues as a Chihuahua, Mom. | 他有严重的自信心问题 |
[18:37] | That’s his bling. | 那是他的首饰 |
[18:39] | I want you home at 11:00! | 在11点前回家! |
[18:41] | – Yeah, all right. – 11:00! | – 没问题 – 11点 |
[18:43] | Please, for the love of God, drive safely. | 看在上帝的份上 小心开车 |
[18:45] | Seat belt on! | 系上安全带! |
[18:53] | Wow. You are so cheap. | 喔 你可真小气 |
[18:57] | Well, it’s his first car. Supposed to be like that. | 那是他的第一辆车 应该是这样的 |
[19:05] | At this time, we can’t confirm… | 目前 我们无法确认 |
[19:08] | whether there were any survivors. | 是否有幸存者存在 |
[19:11] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[19:12] | Our bases worldwide are, as of now, at DEFCON Delta, | 我们现在进入防御状况四 |
[19:15] | our highest readiness level. | 这是最高警戒 |
[19:18] | We’re dealing with a very effective weapons system | 我们面对着一个从未见过的 |
[19:20] | that we have not come across before. | 非常强大的武器系统 |
[19:23] | But our prayers are with the families of the… | 我们会为那些勇敢的士兵祈祷 |
[19:25] | Honey, Daddy’s gonna be okay. | 爸爸会没事的 |
[19:28] | I’ve never seen a weapons system like this. | 我以前从未见过这种武器系统 |
[19:31] | The thermal shows this… | 热成像显示… |
[19:32] | weird aura around the exoskeleton like it’s… | 在它的外骨骼结构周围… |
[19:35] | cloaked by some kind of invisible force field. | 有一个无形的能量罩 |
[19:37] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[19:38] | There’s no such thing as invisible force fields. | 根本没有无形的能量罩 |
[19:39] | except in, like, comic book stuff, right? | 除了在漫画里 对吗? |
[19:42] | – Man, I don’t know. – What is that? | – 我不明白 – 怎么了? |
[19:43] | My mama, she had the gift, you know? | 我老妈 她有种天赋 |
[19:45] | She saw things. I got the gene, too, | 她可以看到未来 我也有她的遗传 |
[19:49] | and that thing that attacked us? | 那个攻击我们的家伙 |
[19:50] | I got a feeling it ain’t over. | 我预感它还会再来 |
[19:53] | How about you use those magic voodoo powers | 你为什么不用你的巫术 |
[19:55] | and get us the hell out of here, huh? | 让我们离开这里 |
[19:57] | When I took that picture, I think it saw me. | 当我照相的时候 我想它看到我了 |
[20:03] | It looked right at me. | 它盯着我看 |
[20:06] | All right, we got to get this thing… | 我们要马上把它… |
[20:07] | back to the Pentagon right away. | 送到五角大楼 |
[20:08] | They got to know what we’re dealing with here. | 他们要知道我们的敌人是什么 |
[20:10] | My radio’s fried. | 无线电失灵了 |
[20:11] | I got no communication with aerial. | 天线没有信号 |
[20:13] | Hey, Mahfouz. | 马弗斯 |
[20:14] | How far do you live from here? | 你家离这里有多远? |
[20:16] | Not far. Just up that mountain. | 不远了 翻过那座山就到了 |
[20:17] | – Do they have a phone? – Yes. | – 那里有电话吗? – 是的 |
[20:19] | All right, let’s hit it. | 好的 我们走 |
[20:24] | Dude, are you sure we’re invited to this party? | 伙计 你确定我们被邀请了吗? |
[20:26] | Of course, Miles. It’s a lake. Public property. | 当然了 迈尔斯 那是一个湖 是公共场所 |
[20:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[20:34] | Oh, my God, dude, Mikaela’s here. | 我的天啊 梅卡拉在这 |
[20:35] | Just don’t do anything weird, all right? | 别做奇怪的事 好吧? |
[20:37] | – I’m good, right? – Yeah, you’re good. | – 我看上不错 对不对? – 是的 |
[20:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:44] | Hey, guys, check it out. | 嘿 各位 快看 |
[20:47] | Oh, hi. | 哦 嘿 |
[20:48] | Hey, bro. That car. It’s nice. Hey. | 嘿 伙计 你的车不错 嘿 |
[20:57] | So, what are you guys doing here? | 你们来这里干什么? |
[21:00] | We’re here to climb this tree. | 我们来这里爬这棵树 |
[21:03] | I see that. It looks… It looks fun. | 我看见了 很有趣 |
[21:04] | – Yeah. – You know, I thought I recognized you. | – 嗯 – 我想我认识你 |
[21:06] | You tried out for the football team last year, right? | 你去年参加过橄榄球队的预选 对吧? |
[21:11] | Let’s go call your mom. | 回家找你妈妈吧 |
[21:12] | Oh, no, no, that… No. | 不 不 那是… 不是 |
[21:14] | That wasn’t like a real tryout. | 我并不是想参加预选 |
[21:16] | I was researching a book I was writing. | 我是在为写的书收集资料 |
[21:19] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | – 哦 是吗? – 是的 |
[21:20] | Yeah? What’s it about? Sucking at sports? | 哦?关于什么的? 一塌糊涂的体育运动? |
[21:24] | No, it’s about the link… | 不 那是关于… |
[21:25] | between brain damage and football. | 橄榄球和大脑受损的 |
[21:28] | No, it’s a good book. Your friends’ll love it. | 那是一本好书 你的朋友会喜欢它的 |
[21:30] | You know, it’s got mazes in it and, | 有上色的地方 |
[21:32] | you know, little coloring areas, | 立体折叠… |
[21:33] | sections, pop-up pictures. It’s a lot of fun. | 还有图片 非常有趣 |
[21:37] | That’s funny. | 真是好笑 |
[21:38] | Okay, okay. You know what? Stop. | 算了 不要这样 |
[21:43] | Hey, guys, I know of a party. Let’s go, let’s head. | 我们去参加聚会吧 |
[21:46] | You got to get out of the tree right now. Get… | 快从树上下来… |
[21:48] | Just get out of the tree right now, please. | 快下来 拜托 |
[21:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[21:53] | Did you see that dismount? | 看到下来的动作了? |
[21:54] | All the chicks were watching. | 女孩们都在看我 |
[21:55] | You’re making me look like an idiot. | 你使我看起来像个傻瓜 |
[21:56] | We both looked like idiots just now. | 我们刚才都像傻瓜 |
[21:57] | Hey, how about you let me drive? | 嘿 让我开怎么样? |
[21:59] | Oh, no. No, no, no. This is not a toy. | 哦 不不不 这不是玩具车 |
[22:01] | These 22s, I don’t want you grinding them. No. | 这个22英寸的轮胎 我不想你开 |
[22:04] | Why doesn’t my little bunny… | 为什么我可爱的小白兔… |
[22:05] | just hop in the back seat? | 不跳到后座上去? |
[22:08] | God, I can’t even tell you how much… | 噢 天 我要告诉你 |
[22:10] | I’m not your little bunny. | 我可不是你的小白兔 |
[22:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:15] | You’ll call me. | 你会来找我的 |
[22:23] | Who’s gonna drive you home, tonight? | ∮ 今晚谁开车送你回家? ∮ |
[22:25] | Hey, man, what’s wrong with your radio? | 嘿 伙计 你的收音机怎么了? |
[22:28] | – I’m gonna drive her home tonight. – What? | – 今晚我要送她回家 – 什么? |
[22:30] | She’s an evil jock concubine, man. | 她可是个小骚货 伙计 |
[22:31] | Let her hitchhike. | 让她去搭车吧 |
[22:33] | She lives 10 miles from here, okay? | 她家离这里有10英里远 |
[22:33] | It’s my only chance. | 这是我唯一的机会 |
[22:34] | You got to be understanding here, all right? | 你要理解我 好吗? |
[22:36] | All right. We’ll put her in the back. I’ll be quiet. | 把她放在后座 我会安静的 |
[22:37] | Did you say, “Put her in the back”? | 你是不是说“让她坐在后座”? |
[22:38] | I called shotgun. | 我说坐前面 |
[22:39] | I’m not putting her in the back. | 我不会让她坐后面 |
[22:40] | You got to get out of my car. | 你得下车 |
[22:41] | – That’s a party foul. – What rules? | – 这可违反了聚会规则 – 什么规则? |
[22:42] | Bros before hos. | 不能重色轻友 |
[22:43] | Miles, I’m begging you to get out of my car. Okay? | 迈尔斯 我求你下车 好吗? |
[22:45] | You can’t do this to me. | 你不能这样对我 |
[22:46] | You got to get out of my car right now. | 你必须立即下车 |
[22:52] | Who’s gonna come around when you break? | ∮ 你受伤时谁陪在你身边? ∮ |
[22:56] | Mikaela! It’s Sam. | 梅卡拉 我是山姆 |
[22:59] | Witwicky. | 维特维奇 |
[23:00] | I hope I didn’t get you stranded or anything. | 希望没有让你感到进退两难 |
[23:03] | You sure? | 是吧? |
[23:04] | So listen, I was wondering if I could ride you home. | 我可不可以把你带回家? |
[23:06] | I mean give you a ride home in my car to your house. | 我是说我开车把你送回家 |
[23:10] | There you go. | 上车吧 |
[23:18] | So… | 那么… |
[23:23] | I can’t believe that I’m here right now. | 我真不敢相信我现在坐在这里 |
[23:27] | You can duck down if you want. | 愿意的话你可以把头低下 |
[23:28] | I mean, it won’t hurt my feelings. | 我不会感到难过的 |
[23:29] | Oh, no, no, no. I didn’t mean… I didn’t mean here with you. | 哦 不不不 我不是说和你在一块 |
[23:32] | I just meant here, like, in this situation, | 我是说现在这种状况 |
[23:35] | this same situation that I’m always in. | 我总是把自己至于这种境地 |
[23:37] | ‘Cause, I don’t know, | 我不知道为什么 |
[23:38] | I guess I just have a weakness for hot guys, | 我想 我是对肌肉男有特殊的喜好 |
[23:40] | for tight abs and really big arms. | 那种紧紧的肌肉 结实的臂膀 |
[23:44] | Big arms? | 结实的臂膀? |
[23:48] | Well, there’s a couple new additions in the car. | 这车上有几种新物件 |
[23:51] | Like, I just put in that light there. | 我刚刚装了那个灯 |
[23:54] | And that disco ball. | 还有这个迪斯可球 |
[23:55] | And so the light reflects off the disco ball. | 用那盏灯照这个迪斯可球 |
[23:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:04] | Are you… are you new to school this year? | 你是刚刚到这个学校的吗? |
[24:06] | It’s your first year here? | 这是你第一年在这里上学吗? |
[24:07] | Oh, no, no. | 哦 不不 |
[24:09] | We’ve been in the same school since first grade. | 我们从一年级开始就在同一所学校 |
[24:11] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 没错 |
[24:13] | Yeah, a long time. | 真的是很久了 |
[24:14] | Well, do we have any classes together? | 我们有同堂的课吗? |
[24:16] | – Yeah, yeah. – Really? Which? | – 有的 – 真的? 什么课? |
[24:18] | History. Language arts. Math. Science. | 历史 语言 数学 科学 |
[24:22] | – Sam. – Sam. Yeah. | – 你叫山姆 – 山姆 没错 |
[24:23] | – Sam Wilkicky. – Witwicky. | – 山姆·维特齐齐 – 维特维奇 |
[24:26] | God, you know what? I’m so sorry. I just… | 天啊 我真是很对不起 |
[24:28] | – No, it’s cool. – I just didn’t recognize you. | – 没关系 – 我没认出你来 |
[24:30] | Yeah, well, I mean, that’s understandable. | 没什么 可以理解 |
[24:34] | No, no, no. No. Come on. | 不 不要 拜托 |
[24:38] | Sorry, I’m just working out the kinks. | 抱歉 我才刚刚修过 |
[24:39] | You know, it’s a new car. | 这是辆新车 |
[24:41] | When I get that feeling I want sexual healing. | ∮ 当欲望来时 性爱疗法是我所需 ∮ |
[24:44] | This radio is, like, you know… | 这收音机…你知道… |
[24:45] | It’s an old radio, too, so… | 也是个旧的 所以… |
[24:47] | Sexual healing. | ∮ 性爱疗法 ∮ |
[24:49] | Look, this isn’t something that I, you know… | 我也不知道为什么 |
[24:51] | I can’t get this radio to stop. | 我没法关掉收音机 |
[24:52] | Look, I wouldn’t try this on you. | 我不是故意的 |
[24:54] | ‘Cause this is like a romantic thing… | 因为这有点浪漫… |
[24:55] | that I’m not trying to do. | 我不想这样的 |
[24:56] | Not that you’re not worthy of… | 不应该对你… |
[24:57] | trying something like this on. | 这样做的 |
[24:58] | – No, of course not. – I’m a friend of yours. | – 当然 – 我是你的朋友 |
[25:00] | I’m not a romantic friend. Romantic friends do this. | 不是男女朋友 男女朋友之间才这样 |
[25:02] | I mean, I’m not that friend. | 我是说 我不是那种朋友 |
[25:04] | I mean, we… I could be. | 我是说 我们…我可以是的 |
[25:06] | I feel good. | ∮ 我感觉不错 ∮ |
[25:07] | Just pop the hood. | 打开引擎罩 |
[25:09] | Stupid. Shut up, shut up, shut up. | 白痴! 闭嘴 闭嘴! |
[25:14] | Whoa, nice headers. | 哇哦 缸头真不错 |
[25:16] | You’ve got a high-rise double-pump carburetor. | 高置双泵渗碳缸头 |
[25:17] | That’s pretty impressive, Sam. | 真是印象深刻 山姆 |
[25:20] | Double-pump? | 双泵? |
[25:21] | It squirts the fuel in so you can go faster. | 汽油进的更快 你可以开的更快 |
[25:26] | I like to go faster. | 我喜欢开快一些 |
[25:28] | And it looks like your… | 看起来你的… |
[25:29] | distributor cap’s a little loose. | 配电盘封盖有些松了 |
[25:33] | Yeah? How’d you know that? | 是吗? 你是怎么知道的? |
[25:36] | My dad. He was a real grease monkey. | 我爸爸 他是汽车机械师 |
[25:38] | He taught me all about this. | 他教会我这些的 |
[25:40] | I could take it all apart, | 我可以把它拆了 |
[25:41] | clean it, put it back together. | 清洗一下 再装起来 |
[25:43] | That’s weird.I just wouldn’t peg you for mechanical. | 真奇怪 我一定不会花钱请你当修车工 |
[25:46] | Oh, my God. | 噢 上帝啊 |
[25:47] | Well, you know, I don’t really broadcast it. | 其实你也知道 我不声张 |
[25:48] | Guys don’t like it when… | 男人不喜欢… |
[25:49] | you know more about cars than they do. | 女人比他们更懂车 |
[25:52] | Especially not Trent. He hates it. | 特别是崔恩 他讨厌这些 |
[25:54] | Yeah, no, I’m cool with, you know, | 不 我并不介意 |
[25:56] | females working on my engine. | 女人来修引擎 |
[25:57] | I prefer it, actually. | 实际上 我挺喜欢 |
[26:00] | Okay. You want to fire it up for me? | 好的 你想试一下点火吗? |
[26:01] | Oh, yeah, yeah, no problem. | 噢 对 没问题 |
[26:02] | – Thanks. – You know, I was thinking. | – 谢谢 – 我在想 |
[26:04] | You know, if Trent’s such a jerk, | 如果崔恩是个混蛋 |
[26:06] | why do you hang out with him? | 你为什么还和他在一起? |
[26:10] | You know what? I’m just… I’m gonna walk. | 嗯…我要走路回去了 |
[26:13] | Good luck with your car. | 祝你的车好运 |
[26:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:18] | Walking’s healthy, right? | 走路有益健康 是吧 |
[26:21] | Oh, God, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 哦 上帝 不 不 不 |
[26:24] | Come on, please. Please, you gotta work for me now. | 拜托 快好起来吧 |
[26:26] | Don’t let her walk away. | 不要让她走掉 |
[26:27] | Come on, come on, come on. Please, please. | 拜托 拜托 求求你 求求你 |
[26:29] | Baby come back any kind of fool could see. | ∮ 宝贝回来吧 傻瓜都看得出来 ∮ |
[26:34] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[26:35] | There was something in everything about you. | ∮ 都是为了你 ∮ |
[26:41] | Baby come back you can blame it all on me. | ∮ 宝贝回来吧 你可以怪我的 ∮ |
[26:44] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[26:48] | Wait a second! | 等一下! |
[26:50] | I was wrong and I just can’t live without you. | ∮ 我错了 我不能没有你 ∮ |
[26:55] | There it is. | 到了 |
[26:57] | I had fun. So, you know, thanks for listening. | 我今天很高兴 感谢你听我发牢骚 |
[27:02] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 噢 嗯 |
[27:03] | You… You think I’m shallow? | 你…你是不是认为我很肤浅? |
[27:07] | I think you’re… No, no, no. | 我觉得你…不 不 不 |
[27:09] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[27:11] | there’s a lot more than meets the eye with you. | 你并非徒有其表 |
[27:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:20] | All right, I’ll see you at school. | 好吧 我们学校见 |
[27:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:29] | That’s stupid. | 真傻 |
[27:31] | That was a stupid line. | 真傻的台词 |
[27:32] | “There’s more than meets the eye with you.” Stupid. | “你并非徒有其表” 真傻 |
[27:38] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[27:40] | Oh, my God. I love my car. | 哦 上帝 我喜欢这车 |
[27:46] | 五角大楼 国家军事指挥中心 | |
[27:53] | Hey, guys, I think the other team figured it out. | 嘿 伙计们 我想另一个小组找出原因了 |
[27:57] | Iran. | 伊朗人 |
[27:59] | Come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[28:00] | This is way too smart for Iranian scientists. | 这对伊朗科学家也太难了点 |
[28:02] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[28:04] | What do you think, kid? Chinese? | 你觉得呢? 中国人? |
[28:06] | No way. | 不可能 |
[28:07] | This is nothing like what the Chinese are using. | 这和中国所用的技术一点也不像 |
[28:09] | 空军一号 | |
[28:12] | This is Air Force One. | 这里是空军一号 |
[28:13] | Level of flight, level three-three-zero. | 飞行高度330 |
[28:14] | We will hunt down this enemy. And when we do, | 我们要找到这个敌人 |
[28:17] | we’ll know just what to do with them. | 那时就能知道怎样对付他们 |
[28:19] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[28:32] | 美军基地遭受重创 | |
[28:38] | Apparently, there are very few survivors. | 很明显 幸存者很少 |
[28:40] | Yes, Mr. President? | 总统先生? |
[28:41] | Yeah, can you wrangle me up some Ding Dongs,darling? | 给我拿一点点心来好吗?亲爱的 |
[28:56] | I joined the Air Force to bring the man Ding Dongs. | 我加入空军一号就是给他拿点心的 |
[28:59] | I’ll be in storage. | 我去储藏室 |
[29:26] | Shoot. | 该死的 |
[29:41] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[30:10] | Do you hear that? | 你们听到了吗? |
[30:14] | Are you getting this? | 你们听到了吗? |
[30:17] | I think they’re hacking the network again. | 我想他们又在入侵军事网络了 |
[30:18] | 侦测到外来信号 | |
[30:24] | 搜索“冰人计划” | |
[30:25] | 找到结果 | |
[30:34] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[30:35] | This is a direct match to the signal in Qatar. | 这个和卡塔尔的信号完全一致 |
[30:37] | – Are you running a diagnostic? – Should I be? | – 你在进行信号分析吗? – 应该吗? |
[30:39] | – Yes, you should. – So I am. | – 应该 – 我这就办 |
[30:46] | 开始上传文件 | |
[30:49] | 探测到病毒 | |
[30:51] | 无法识别文件上传中 | |
[30:52] | Someone! They’re hacking into Air Force One! | 来人! 它们正入侵空军一号的网络! |
[30:54] | We need a senior analyst. | 我们需要一个高级分析师 |
[30:56] | – I think they’re planting a virus. – A virus? | – 我想它们植入了一个病毒 – 病毒? |
[30:58] | It’s streaming right now. | 正在传输 |
[30:59] | They are planting a virus. | 他们在植入病毒 |
[31:01] | and stealing a whole lot of data… | 同时还从我们系统上… |
[31:02] | from your system at the same time. | 窃取了大量的信息 |
[31:04] | Code Red. We have a breach. | 红色警报 网络被入侵了 |
[31:06] | Air Force One, | 空军一号 |
[31:06] | someone onboard has breached the military network. | 有人正在入侵军事网络 |
[31:08] | I’m in the cargo hold. Clear. Clear | 货舱没有人 |
[31:16] | – You got to cut the hard lines. – What? | – 你们必须切断热线 – 什么? |
[31:17] | – Whatever they want, they are getting it. – Sir? | – 不管它们想要什么 它们正在得逞 – 长官? |
[31:21] | Permission to take down the Defense Network. | 请求切断防御网络 |
[31:23] | Cut all server hard lines now. | 切断所有服务器的连接 |
[31:25] | Cut all server hard lines now. | 切断所有服务器的连接 |
[31:28] | 连接中断 | |
[31:32] | 北极探险家称发现冰人 | |
[31:34] | 发现者 维特维奇船长 | |
[31:38] | 终端停止 | |
[31:49] | Someone’s tampered with the POTUS mainframe. | 有人动过这里的主机 |
[31:52] | What the… | 怎么… |
[31:59] | Shots fired in the underdeck. Repeat, shots fired. | 底舱有人开枪 重复 有人开枪 |
[32:01] | Crew, prepare for emergency descent. | 机组 准备紧急降落 |
[32:22] | I want our President in that bunker. | 我要总统现在就进入地下掩体 |
[32:24] | And I don’t want to discuss a damn thing other… | 我要在他安全后 |
[32:27] | till that becomes reality. | 再讨论现在这个问题 |
[32:28] | That’s our first priority. | 这是我们的首要目标 |
[32:30] | That’s our only priority right now. | 也是我们现在的唯一目标 |
[32:32] | Air Force One is on the ground. | 空军一号已经降落了 |
[32:54] | 愚蠢的生物妄图朝我开枪 | |
[32:57] | 找到了火种源的线索 | |
[33:02] | 一个姓维特维奇的人看到过我们的文字 | |
[33:05] | 搜索维特维奇 | |
[33:20] | 必须找到万人迷217 | |
[33:37] | Oh, God. No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 哦 上帝 不 不 不! |
[33:40] | That’s my car! | 那是我的车! |
[33:43] | No! | 不! |
[33:47] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[33:55] | Dad, call the cops! | 爸爸 报警 |
[33:59] | Where you going with my car,buddy? Where you going? | 你要开我的车去哪? |
[34:03] | Hello? 911 emergency! My car has been stolen! | 我要报警 我的车被偷了! |
[34:06] | I’m in pursuit! Right? | 我正在追他 |
[34:08] | I need all units, the whole squadron. | 所有单位和中队都要行动! |
[34:10] | Bring everyone! | 把所有人都叫来! |
[34:11] | No, don’t ask me questions, all right? | 不! 别问为什么 行吗? |
[34:13] | My father’s the head of the neighborhood watch! | 我爸爸是邻居保安计划主管! |
[34:48] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[35:06] | My name is Sam Witwicky. | 我叫山姆·维特维奇 |
[35:08] | Whoever finds this, my car is alive, okay? | 不论谁看到这个 我的车活了 |
[35:11] | You saw that? | 看到了? |
[35:12] | Since this is my last words on Earth, | 这是我的遗言 |
[35:13] | I just wanna say, Mom, Dad, I love you, | 我爱你爸爸 妈妈 |
[35:15] | and if you find Busty Beauties under my bed, | 如果你们从床下找到色情书刊 |
[35:16] | it wasn’t mine. | 那不是我的 |
[35:17] | I’m holding it for Miles. No, no, wait that… | 我是替迈尔斯在保存 不 等等… |
[35:19] | Okay, that’s not true. | 好吧 那不是真的 |
[35:20] | It’s mine and Uncle Charles gave it to me. I’m sorry. | 查尔叔叔给我的 对不起 |
[35:22] | Mojo, I love you. | 魔球 我爱你 |
[35:27] | 内有恶犬 | |
[35:36] | No! No! No! No! | 不! 不! 不! 不! |
[35:41] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[35:43] | No, you’re a good dog! Good dog! Good dog! | 不 你是好狗 好狗 好狗! |
[35:45] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[35:49] | Whoa! Hey, hey, hey! Whoa! All right! Oh! oh! oh! | 喔 嘿嘿嘿 喔 好吧! 哦 哦 |
[35:58] | Okay. Please, please don’t kill me! | 好吧 求求你 别杀我! |
[35:59] | I’m sorry! Take the keys! I don’t want them! | 对不起 钥匙给你了 我不要了! |
[36:01] | Car’s yours! | 车是你的了! |
[36:04] | Listen, listen, listen. | 听着 听着 听着 |
[36:07] | – Good, you’re here. – Let me see your hands! | – 真好 你们来了 – 把手举起来! |
[36:08] | – No, no, no! It’s not me! – Let me see your hands. | – 不不不 不是我 – 把手举起来让我看到 |
[36:10] | The guy’s inside. | 那个人在里面 |
[36:11] | Shut up! Walk towards the car. | 住嘴 走向警车 |
[36:15] | Put your head on the hood. | 把头顶到引擎罩上 |
[36:30] | Whoever did this finally managed… | 他们终于还是侵入了… |
[36:31] | to infiltrate our defense network, | 我们的防卫网 |
[36:33] | which is what they tried to do in Qatar, | 他们当时尝试侵入我们的卡塔尔基地 |
[36:34] | only this time it worked. | 不过这次他们得逞了 |
[36:36] | – What did they get? – We still don’t know. | – 他们都弄到了什么? – 目前还未知 |
[36:37] | Talk to me about the virus. | 告诉我病毒的情况 |
[36:39] | It’s a Spider-bot virus. | 是一种蜘蛛型病毒 |
[36:41] | We’re not sure what it’s going to do, | 我们还不了解它的作用 |
[36:42] | but it may cripple the system. | 不过有可能会侵害我们的系统 |
[36:43] | – Can we stop it? – Every time we try an antivirus, | – 我们能阻止它吗? – 每一次我们想消灭它 |
[36:45] | it adapts and speeds up. | 它会变种而躲过 |
[36:47] | It’s like it’s not a virus anymore. | 好像不单纯是一种病毒了 |
[36:48] | It’s become the system. | 变成了系统 |
[36:49] | Obviously the first phase of… | 很明显 这是大规模… |
[36:51] | a major attack against the US. | 反美攻击的第一阶段 |
[36:52] | The only countries with this kind of capability | 有此能力的国家包括 |
[36:54] | are Russia, North Korea, maybe China. | 俄罗斯 北朝鲜 也许还有中国 |
[36:57] | I’m sorry, that’s not correct. | 抱歉 我想事情不是这样的 |
[36:58] | Excuse me, young lady. | 对不起 女士 |
[37:00] | I didn’t see you standing there. You would be who? | 我没留意你在场 你是…? |
[37:02] | I’m just the analyst who detected the hack. | 是我侦测到他们的攻击 |
[37:04] | Hold on. It was you? You did it? | 等一下 是你?你侦测到的? |
[37:07] | – Her team. – Sir, I was just trying to say, | – 她的团队 – 长官 我只是想说明 |
[37:10] | they hacked your firewall in 10 seconds. | 他们在10秒之内就攻破了我们的防火墙 |
[37:13] | Okay. Even a supercomputer with a brute force attack | 就算是最尖端最具攻击性的计算机 |
[37:16] | would take 20 years to do that. | 也需要至少二十年的时间才能做到 |
[37:18] | Maybe you can explain, then, | 那么我想… |
[37:19] | how our latest satellite imagery… | 请你给我解释 |
[37:20] | shows North Korea doubling its naval activity? | 北朝鲜加倍了他们的国防? |
[37:23] | Maybe it’s a precaution, | 也许这只是他们的防护措施? |
[37:24] | because isn’t that what we’re doing? | 我们不是也一样? |
[37:26] | The signal pattern is learning. | 信号图像正在不断发展 |
[37:28] | It’s evolving on its own. | 他们具有自发进化的能力 |
[37:30] | And you need to move past Fourier transfers | 这不是线性变换所能解释的了 |
[37:32] | and start considering quantum mechanics. | 已经提升到量子力学的范畴 |
[37:34] | There is nothing on Earth that complex. | 在这个地球上并不存在如此复杂的东西 |
[37:37] | What about an organism? A living organism? | 那么有机体呢? 具有生命能力的有机体 |
[37:39] | Maybe some kind of DNA-based computer? | 例如DNA构成的计算机? |
[37:42] | And I know that that sounds crazy… | 我知道这个听起来是天方夜谭… |
[37:44] | That’s enough. That’s enough. | 够了 够了 |
[37:46] | We have six floors of… | 我们拥有六层楼的同仁 |
[37:47] | analysts working on this thing. | 在协力分析调查这个 |
[37:49] | Now, if you can find proof to back up your theory, | 如果你能找到证据来支持你的观点 |
[37:51] | I’m gonna be happy to listen to you. | 我乐意听取你的意见 |
[37:53] | But if you don’t get a filter on that brain-mouth thing, | 但如果你继续在这里信口开河 |
[37:55] | you’re gonna be off the team. You understand? | 就请你走人 听清楚了? |
[38:02] | 警察局 | |
[38:03] | Look, I can’t be any clearer | 听着 我当时非常清醒 |
[38:05] | than how crystal clear I am being. | 简直“至清无鱼” |
[38:08] | – It just stood up. – It just stood up. | – 他就那么站起来了 – 站了起来 |
[38:11] | Wow. That’s really neat. | 哇…好恐怖哦 |
[38:14] | Okay, chiefie. | 好吧 这个拿去 |
[38:16] | Time to fill her up. And no drippy-drippy. | 把这个灌满 别滴的到处都是 |
[38:19] | What are you rolling? | 你嗑的什么药? |
[38:21] | Whippets? | 笑气? |
[38:22] | Goofballs? A little wowie sauce with the boys? | 巴比妥? 还是少许大麻? |
[38:23] | – No, I’m not on any drugs. – What’s these? | – 不 我没有嗑药 – 这是什么? |
[38:26] | Found it in your pocket. “Mojo.” | 你口袋里找到的 “魔球” |
[38:30] | Is that what the kids are doing now? | 你们小孩现在流行吃这个? |
[38:32] | Little bit of Mojo? | 来点“魔球”? |
[38:33] | Those are my dog’s pain pills. | 那是我狗狗的止痛药 |
[38:34] | You know, a Chihuahua. A little… | 你知道…吉娃娃… |
[38:41] | What was that? | 怎么回事? |
[38:43] | You eyeballing my piece, 50 Cent? | 你在盯着我的枪 想当“50分”? |
[38:48] | You wanna go? Make something happen. Do it. | 想试试? 那你就动一下试试! |
[38:51] | ‘Cause I promise you I will bust you up. | 不过我告诉你 我一定会让你开花 |
[38:56] | Are you on drugs? | 你是不是嗑药了? |
[38:59] | 中东 卡塔尔 | |
[39:06] | Let’s hope this telephone line works. | 但愿这条电话线还管用 |
[39:11] | Hey, heads up! | 嘿 抬头! |
[39:13] | Heads up! Hey! Heads up! | 抬头! 嘿! 抬头! |
[39:22] | What the heck was that? | 怎么回事? |
[39:28] | English, dude. English. | 说英语啊 老弟 |
[39:37] | Whoa! | 喔! |
[39:39] | Watch out! | 当心! |
[39:47] | – Open fire! – Contact! Contact! | – 开火! – 靠近了! 靠近了! |
[39:49] | Everybody, quiet. Settle. | 大家安静 |
[39:50] | Whoa, mother… What the hell is… | 哦 妈呀 什么玩意? |
[40:00] | Get up! Get up! Come on! | 快起来 快跑! |
[40:10] | Go! Move it! | 跑 快跑! |
[40:24] | Take cover! | 找掩护! |
[40:29] | Fig! Cover the rear! | 菲格 保护后面! |
[40:31] | Cover fire! Move it! Fig, cover the rear! | 开火! 快! 菲格 保护后面! |
[40:34] | Epps! Cover the rear! Move it! | 艾普斯 保护后面! |
[40:36] | Come on! Give me a mag! | 快! 给我把机枪! |
[40:41] | Where’s your papa? Where’s your papa? | 你爸爸呢? 你爸爸呢? |
[40:42] | Papa! | 爸爸! |
[40:44] | Sir, we need… I need a telephone. | 先生 我们需要电话 |
[40:46] | – Telephone, telephone, yes! – Telephone! | – 电话 电话 对! – 电话! |
[40:49] | Hey, I need a mag! Give me a mag! | 嘿 我给我把机枪! |
[40:51] | – Cell phone! – I don’t know how to thank you | – 手机! – 真谢谢你 |
[40:52] | Fire! | 开火! |
[40:54] | This is an emergency Pentagon call! | 帮我接五角大楼 紧急电话! |
[40:56] | I need you to… Do you understand? | 我要你…听到吗? |
[40:57] | It’s an emergency Pentagon… | 这是紧急… |
[41:01] | I don’t have a credit card! | 我没有信用卡! |
[41:04] | Sir, the attitude is not going to… | 先生 你的态度根本… |
[41:05] | speed things up any bit at all. | 无法提高办事效率 |
[41:08] | I’m going to ask you to speak… | 请你对着话筒… |
[41:09] | into the mouthpiece very clearly. | 把话说清楚 |
[41:10] | I’m in the middle of a war! | 我正在打仗! |
[41:13] | This is frigging ridiculous! | 这真他妈荒唐! |
[41:16] | Ammo! | 弹药! |
[41:18] | I need a credit card! | 我需要张信用卡! |
[41:22] | – Epps! Where’s your wallet? – Pocket! | – 艾普斯! 你的钱包呢? – 口袋里 |
[41:26] | – Which pocket? – My back pocket! | – 哪个口袋? – 屁股口袋里! |
[41:28] | You got 10 back pockets! | 你有那么多屁股口袋! |
[41:30] | Left cheek! Left cheek! Left cheek! | 左边屁股! 左边屁股! |
[41:33] | All right, keep shooting! Keep shooting! | 好的 继续射击! |
[41:36] | Okay, it’s Visa. | 好 有VISA卡 |
[41:38] | Also, sir, have you heard about | 还有 先生 您听说过 |
[41:39] | our premium plus world-service gold package? | 我们的“至尊全球服务”超值套餐吗? |
[41:41] | No, I don’t want a premium package! | 不 我不要什么超值套餐! |
[41:45] | Epps! Pentagon! | 艾普斯! 五角大楼! |
[41:50] | Give me a status. | 报告情况 |
[41:51] | Sir, we’re tracking a… | 长官 我们追踪到一支 |
[41:52] | Special Ops team under fire in Qatar. | 在卡塔尔遭受攻击的特种部队 |
[41:54] | They say they’re survivors of the base attack. | 他们说是基地袭击的幸存者 |
[41:56] | Survivors? | 幸存者? |
[42:01] | I ain’t never seen this in my life! | 我这辈子还没见过这东西! |
[42:02] | Need gunships on station ASAP! | 需要武装直升机立即支援! |
[42:04] | Predator’s coming up in a minute. | 掠食者马上赶到 |
[42:05] | We’re linking the call to the nearest AWACS. | 我们正联系最近的空中预警机 |
[42:13] | Unknown, man. I don’t… man. | 不知道 伙计 我不…伙计 |
[42:14] | If you seen this shit… | 如果你看到这玩意儿… |
[42:16] | Predator ETA two minutes. | 掠食者预计两分钟后到达 |
[42:28] | Hey! Make way! | 嘿! 让开! |
[42:35] | – What is that? – I don’t know. | – 这是什么? – 我不知道 |
[42:42] | We need air support and we need it now. | 我们现在就需要空中支援 |
[42:44] | Roll in strike package Bravo on unknown target. | 对不明物体进行密集型致命打击 |
[42:47] | I authenticate Tango Whiskey at time 0300 Zulu. | 敌我鉴别代码TW0300Z |
[42:51] | Attention, all aircraft. | 所有空军注意 |
[42:52] | This will be a danger close-fire mission. | 这将是次危险的近距离攻击任务 |
[42:54] | Weapons, I just got a call from Falcon Ops. | 武器 我刚刚接到猎鹰特种队的电话 |
[42:55] | Who’s closer to Kill Box One Alpha? | 谁离目的地比较近? |
[42:57] | – Send the Hogs, sir. – Okay, send the Hogs over… | – 贪婪者 长官 – 好的 |
[42:59] | to Kill Box One Alpha. It’s a danger close… | 派贪婪者去 这是次危险的… |
[43:00] | Switch the Hogs to Kill Box One Alpha, | 派贪婪者前往目的地 |
[43:02] | 300 feet danger close. | 高度300英尺 |
[43:03] | Friendlies in the area. | 目标在地面 |
[43:05] | Seven-man team north of orange smoke! | 南部的橘色烟标识的是我们的7人小队! |
[43:08] | Received Kill Box One Alpha. Engage hostile. | 到达指定区域 可以攻击 |
[43:14] | Attack direction west! You’re clear and hot! | 攻击西面 目标明显! |
[43:20] | Strike, tell me status of Hog right now. | 攻击 报告贪婪者的情况 |
[43:21] | Hog One-One Dark Star status. | 贪婪者一号 暗星一号 报告情况 |
[43:26] | – Lennox! The heat’s coming! – Laze the target! | – 伦诺克斯! 破甲弹来了! – 快引导目标! |
[43:29] | We got a beam-rider incoming! Laze target! | 我们发射了激光制导导弹! 引导目标! |
[43:39] | – Ready! Heat’s coming! – What? Bring it! | – 准备! 破甲弹来了! – 什么? 引导它啊! |
[43:42] | Receiving radar jamming in vicinity of target. | 在目标附近受到雷达干扰 |
[44:01] | No frigging way that thing’s still not down | 他妈没办法干掉那东西了 |
[44:03] | Spooky Three Two, use 105 shells. Bring the rain. | 幽灵32号 使用105毫米弹 密集攻击 |
[44:08] | Be advised, ground team… | 地面部队请求… |
[44:10] | is requesting 105 sabot rounds. | 使用105火炮 |
[44:40] | Did we lose them? | 干掉了吗? |
[44:41] | Warthog One confirm visual on friendlies. | 疣猪1号确认目标被消灭 |
[44:48] | Where’s Fig? | 菲格在哪? |
[44:50] | – Fig? Fig? – Oh, God! | – 菲格! 菲格! – 啊 上帝! |
[44:52] | – God damn it! – Get a medic! | – 该死的! – 找医生来! |
[44:54] | Get a medic! | 找医生来! |
[44:56] | – I’m sorry. – Black Hawk… | – 对不起 – 黑鹰… |
[44:57] | We’ll get a medic. Just hold on. He’s got a pulse | 医生来了 坚持住 他脉搏微弱 |
[44:58] | We need a medevac. One man down. | 我们需要救伤直升机 一人重伤 |
[44:59] | Patient care category urgent | 需要立即治疗 |
[45:06] | Bring them home. | 带他们回家 |
[45:09] | You get those men stateside right now. | 立即带他们回本土 |
[45:12] | I want them debriefed in 10 hours. | 让他们在10小时之内向我汇报 |
[45:20] | There’s only one hacker in the world… | 这世上只有一个黑客… |
[45:22] | who can break this code. | 能破解这代码 |
[45:34] | Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Wait! Stop! | 嘿! 等等! 停下来! |
[45:40] | I am sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打搅你 |
[45:42] | – Maggie? – Listen, I need your help. | – 玛吉? – 听着 我需要你的帮助 |
[45:43] | No! This is my private area, | 不 这是我的私人场所 |
[45:46] | my place of Zen and peace. | 我的禅静之所 |
[45:47] | – Listen to me. – Glen! Who is it? | – 听我说 – 格伦 是谁啊? |
[45:49] | Shut up, Grandma! | 闭嘴 奶奶! |
[45:51] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么? |
[45:53] | Just give me a break, will you, please? | 帮我个忙 好吗 拜托? |
[45:54] | Grandmama! Drink your prune juice! | 奶奶! 喝你的果汁去吧! |
[46:01] | – What level are you on, man? – Six. | – 打到几级了 伙计? – 六级 |
[46:06] | Oh, here come the matrix! Here come the matrix! | 喔 老大来了 |
[46:13] | Glen, seriously, | 格伦 说真的 |
[46:14] | don’t you want to see something classified? | 你不是想看“机密”吗? |
[46:16] | Yeah. Get low. | 耶 低点 |
[46:18] | Here we go. Here we go. Double tap. | 很好 很好 双击 |
[46:20] | Hey, I just paused it. I just paused it. | 嘿 我暂停了 |
[46:22] | Hey. I need a moment. | 嘿 给我几分钟 |
[46:25] | – Please. – Sorry. | – 拜托 – 对不起 |
[46:27] | Hey, man, save my game. | 嘿 伙计 帮我存档 |
[46:28] | How classified? | 有多机密? |
[46:32] | Like “I will go to jail for the rest… | 是那种我要是给你看 |
[46:34] | “of my life for showing you” classified. | 下半辈子就要在牢里过的机密 |
[46:36] | Yes! One quick peek. | 耶! 就看一眼! |
[46:39] | Special Ops got a thermal snapshot… | 袭击我们卡塔尔基地的怪物 |
[46:40] | of whatever hit the base in Qatar. | 被我们的特种部队拍了照 |
[46:42] | I want to see it. | 我想看看 |
[46:43] | Well, the imager was damaged, sir. | 相机已经被毁坏了 长官 |
[46:45] | The rangers are en route with the imager, | 工作人员正在尝试修复相机 |
[46:46] | but we also have a security issue. | 但我们现在还有个安全隐患 |
[46:48] | Circle logs indicate one of the analysts… | 记录显示某个分析师 |
[46:50] | made a copy of the network intrusion signal. | 拷贝了入侵信号 |
[46:55] | The signal strength is through the roof. | 信号能量真是太高了 |
[46:57] | Where did you say you got this? | 你说你是从哪弄到的? |
[46:59] | It hacked the national military… | 他在不到一分钟的时间 |
[47:00] | air-guard frequency in less than a minute. | 入侵国家军事安全防卫系统 |
[47:03] | – No way. – Yeah. | – 不可能 – 是的 |
[47:06] | Looks like there’s a message embedded in the signal. | 看上去在这信号中还暗藏着信息 |
[47:09] | Let me work my magic. | 我终于可以大显身手了 |
[47:17] | “Project Iceman”? | “冰人计划”? |
[47:19] | – What’s Sector Seven? – Who is Captain Witwicky? | – 什么是第七区组织? – 维特维奇船长又是谁? |
[47:23] | Are you playing those video games again? | 你又在玩游戏了? |
[47:26] | Cops! Cops! | 警察! 警察! |
[47:28] | FBI! Clear right! | FBI! 让开! |
[47:33] | Lock it down! Lock it down! | 把他抓住! 把他抓住! |
[47:37] | Cops! | 警察! |
[47:38] | I don’t know. | 我什么都不知道 |
[47:39] | Wait! I’m just a cousin! I’m just a… | 等等! 我是无辜的! 我是… |
[47:44] | Get off my Grandmama’s carpet! | 别踩我奶奶的地毯! |
[47:45] | She don’t like nobody on the carpet! | 她不喜欢人踩她的地毯! |
[47:47] | Especially police! | 尤其是警察! |
[47:50] | It was an awesome spectacle here an hour ago | 一个小时之前有超过40架C-17 |
[47:52] | when over 40 C-17 s lifted off of this very base. | 运输机由此基地升空 场面颇为壮观 |
[47:57] | We’re not told where they’re going. | 目的地尚未获知 |
[47:59] | – The government has been very quiet about… – Morning, Mo. | – 政府方面对于发生的情况… – 早上好 小魔 |
[48:01] | what’s going on… | 也是三缄其口 |
[48:02] | – Mojo. Mojo. – But in our, they were headed directly | – 魔球 魔球 – 但他们直接朝着 |
[48:04] | towards North Korea. | 北韩方向前进 |
[48:06] | Stop with the barking, Mojo. It’s too early. Please? | 别这么早就开始叫唤 好吗 魔球? |
[48:12] | Miles? Miles, listen to me. Listen. | 迈尔斯 迈尔斯 听着 |
[48:14] | My car, it stole itself, okay? | 我的车 它自己跑了 |
[48:16] | What are you talking about, man? | 你在胡说些什么呢 伙计? |
[48:17] | Satan’s Camaro. In my yard. It’s stalking me. | 在我家院子里 那辆着魔的车追着我不放 |
[48:28] | Stop! | 停下! |
[48:29] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[48:38] | Oh, my God! | 啊 我的天! |
[48:40] | Sam? | 山姆? |
[48:44] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[48:45] | That was… That was really awesome. | 你这个…很有型啊 |
[48:48] | – Well, it felt awesome. – Are you okay? | – 噢 是很有型 – 你没事吧? |
[48:51] | I’m not okay, all right? | 我不太好 |
[48:51] | I’m losing my mind a little bit. | 我快要抓狂了 |
[48:53] | I’m getting chased by my car right now. I got to go. | 我正被我的车追呢 我得跑路了 |
[48:55] | You know what?I’m gonna catch up with you guys later. | 我一会儿再去找你们 |
[49:30] | Oh, great. Cops. | 哦 太好了 警察 |
[49:35] | 行暴欺良 | |
[49:37] | Officer! | 长官! |
[49:39] | Listen! | 听我说! |
[49:43] | Oh, that hurt. | 啊 真疼 |
[49:46] | Listen to me! | 听我说! |
[49:48] | Thank God you’re here! I’ve had the worst day ever! | 感谢上帝 你在这里! 我从没这么惨过! |
[49:51] | I’ve been… I’ve been followed here… | 我骑着我妈的自行车 |
[49:53] | on my mother’s bike! Right? | 被一路追踪到这里 |
[49:55] | And my car’s right there… | 我的车就在那儿 |
[49:56] | and it’s been following me here! | 它一路追着我到这里! |
[49:57] | So get out of the car! | 下车啊! |
[49:59] | No! Stop! Oh, God. Okay, okay! Okay, all right! | 不! 停下! 啊 上帝 好吧 好吧 够了! |
[50:04] | Okay! I’m sorry! I’m… | 够了! 对不起! 我… |
[50:05] | I didn’t mean to hit your car! Look! | 我没想碰你的车! |
[50:10] | Okay, look, look, look! Stop, stop! | 好的 听着 停下 停下! |
[50:18] | Please! Okay, what do you want from me? | 求你了 你想要什么? |
[50:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:30] | Oh, God, no! No! | 啊 上帝 不 不! |
[50:33] | Oh, shit! Oh, shit, shit, shit! Oh, God! Oh, shit! | 啊 该死 啊 该死! 上帝 该死! |
[50:42] | It’s a bad dream. | 真是噩梦! |
[50:46] | Are you username LadiesMan217? | 你的用户名是不是“万人迷先生217”? |
[50:48] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 你在说什么? |
[50:49] | Are you username LadiesMan217? | 你的用户名是不是“万人迷先生217”? |
[50:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[50:52] | Where is eBay item 21153? | 你在易趣的拍卖物品21153在哪? |
[50:55] | Where are the glasses? | 眼镜在哪? |
[51:08] | Get back! | 退后! |
[51:10] | Stop! | 停车! |
[51:15] | God! | 上帝! |
[51:16] | What is your problem, Sam? | 你怎么了 山姆? |
[51:18] | Okay, there’s a monster right there! | 那里有个怪物 |
[51:19] | It just attacked me! | 刚刚袭击了我! |
[51:20] | Here he comes! | 又来了! |
[51:22] | All right, get up. Get up and run! | 快起来 起来快跑 |
[51:23] | You have to run! Okay. | 你快跑 |
[51:32] | Sam, what is that thing? | 山姆 那个是什么? |
[51:34] | You have to get in the car. Get in. | 你快上车 上车 |
[51:34] | I don’t want to. | 我可不想 |
[51:35] | – Get in the car. Trust me. Trust me! – Sam | – 上车 相信我 相信我! – 山姆 |
[51:37] | Get in! Go, go, go, go, go. | 上车 快 快 快! |
[51:53] | Go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快! |
[51:59] | Oh, God! We’re gonna die! We’re gonna die! | 啊 上帝 我们要死了 我们要死了! |
[52:01] | No, we’re not. No, we’re not gonna die. | 不 不会的 我们不会死 |
[52:03] | – Oh, my God! – Trust me. He’s a kick-ass driver! | – 啊 上帝! – 相信我 他很厉害! |
[52:06] | Oh, my God! No! | 啊 我的天 不! |
[52:07] | We’re gonna die! | 我们要死了! |
[52:15] | Oh, my God! | 啊 我的天! |
[52:33] | We’re locked in. | 我们被锁在里面了 |
[52:37] | The car won’t start. | 车也无法发动 |
[52:38] | At least we ditched the monster, right? | 至少我们躲开了怪物 对吧? |
[52:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[52:49] | Time to start. | 时机到了 |
[53:55] | He’s got me! Oh, God! | 他要抓住我了 天啊 |
[54:03] | He’s going to kill me! | 他会杀了我的! |
[54:08] | No. No, no, no! | 不 不 不! |
[54:24] | Get off! | 下来! |
[54:40] | Kill it! Kill it! | 杀了它! 杀了它! |
[54:41] | Get it, get it, get it, get it! | 抓住它 抓住它 抓住它 |
[54:49] | Not so tough without a head, are you? | 没了头就不行了吧? |
[54:57] | Here, come on. | 来 过来 |
[55:13] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[55:16] | It’s a robot. | 是机器人 |
[55:19] | But like a… | 但是像… |
[55:21] | Like a different… | 是另一种… |
[55:22] | You know, like a super-advanced robot. | 超级先进的机器人 |
[55:25] | It’s probably Japanese. | 大概是日本机器人 |
[55:27] | Yeah, it’s definitely Japanese. | 对 肯定是日本的 |
[55:31] | What are you doing? | 你现在怎么办? |
[55:33] | I don’t think it wants to hurt us. | 我想他不会伤害我们 |
[55:35] | It would have done that already. | 他要是想的话 一定一早就动手了 |
[55:37] | Really? Well, do you speak robot? | 真的吗? 你会讲机器人语吗? |
[55:39] | Because they just had, | 因为他们俩刚刚… |
[55:40] | like, a giant droid death match. | 进行了一场生死决斗 |
[55:44] | I think it wants something from me. | 我觉得我有他要的东西 |
[55:46] | What? | 什么? |
[55:47] | Well, ’cause the other one… | 因为另外一个… |
[55:48] | was talking about my eBay page. | 跟我提过我的易趣网页 |
[55:50] | You are the strangest boy I have ever met. | 你真是我见过的最无厘头的人 |
[55:54] | – Can you talk? – XM Satellite Radio… | – 你会说话吗? – 卫星收音机 |
[55:56] | Digital cable brings you… | 数字广播系统… |
[55:58] | Columbia Broadcasting System… | 哥伦比亚广播系统… |
[56:00] | So you… You talk through the radio? | 你是通过广播讲话? |
[56:01] | Thank you, you’re beautiful. | 谢谢你 你很漂亮 |
[56:02] | You’re wonderful, you’re wonderful. | 你太棒了 太棒了 |
[56:04] | So, what was that last night? What was that? | 那…昨晚是怎么回事? 那是什么? |
[56:07] | Message from Starfleet, Captain… | 来自浩渺宇宙的… |
[56:08] | Throughout the inanimate vastness of space… | 星河舰队长官的讯息… |
[56:09] | Angels will rain down like visitors from heaven! | 太空访客会如天使般成群降临 |
[56:11] | Hallelujah! | 哈利路亚! |
[56:12] | Visitors from heaven? What… | 太空访客? 什么… |
[56:15] | What are you, like, an alien or something? | 你是什么 是外星人还是…? |
[56:23] | Any more questions you want to ask? | 还有别的问题吗? |
[56:26] | He wants us to get in the car. | 他要我们上车 |
[56:29] | And go where? | 可是去哪儿呢? |
[56:31] | Fifty years from now, | 50年之后 |
[56:32] | when you’re looking back at your life, | 当你回望今生 |
[56:33] | don’t you want to be able to say… | 你想后悔当初… |
[56:34] | you had the guts to get in the car? | 没胆上这辆车吗? |
[57:06] | This car’s a pretty good driver. | 这车是个不错的司机呢 |
[57:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[57:12] | Why don’t you go sit in that seat, there? | 你为什么不坐在驾驶位上? |
[57:14] | I’m not going to sit in that seat. He’s driving. | 我才不要坐那 他在开呢 |
[57:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[57:18] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[57:21] | – Well, maybe you should sit in my lap. – Why? | – 要么你坐在我膝盖上? – 为什么? |
[57:26] | Well, I have the only seat belt here. | 这里只有一个安全带 |
[57:27] | You know, safety first. | 安全第一嘛 |
[57:31] | – Yeah, all right. – Right? | – 嗯 好吧 – 行吗? |
[57:33] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 当然 – 好的 |
[57:37] | There, see? That’s better. | 看 好多了吧 |
[57:39] | – Okay. – Okay | – 好的 – 好的 |
[57:44] | You know, that seat belt thing… | 你这个“安全带”之计 |
[57:45] | was a pretty smooth move. | 还使得蛮圆滑嘛 |
[57:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:51] | You know what I don’t understand? | 其实我想不通 |
[57:53] | Why, if he’s supposed to be, | 他既然这么厉害 |
[57:54] | like, this super-advanced robot, | 是个超级先进的机器人 |
[57:56] | does he transform back into… | 为什么还要变回… |
[57:57] | this piece-of-crap Camaro? | 这么一坨烂车? |
[58:00] | Whoa! Whoa! | 哇! 哇! |
[58:02] | Oh, see? No. Get… No, that doesn’t work. See? | 你看 这样不行 看见没? |
[58:05] | Move it, you moron! | 开走!你个混蛋! |
[58:06] | Great, now… See? | 这下好了…看见没? |
[58:09] | Fantastic. | 太妙了 |
[58:10] | Now you pissed him off. | 你把他气跑了 |
[58:13] | That car is sensitive. | 这个车很敏感的 |
[58:14] | I mean, $4000 just drove off. | 我的4000美金就这么跑了 |
[58:29] | What? | 什么? |
[59:34] | This is you… | 这是你… |
[59:41] | Oh, my God! | 啊 我的天! |
[59:48] | 我的乳牙 | |
[59:50] | Come on, let’s go. | 上来 我们走 |
[59:57] | This is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen! | 这是我见过最酷的事情 |
[59:58] | Explosions everywhere! | 到处都在爆炸! |
[59:59] | This is easily a hundred times cooler… | 比《绝世天劫》还要劲爆… |
[1:00:01] | than Armageddon. I swear to God! | 一百倍! 我对天发誓! |
[1:00:03] | Fire, fire, fire, fire! | 着火了 着火了! |
[1:00:20] | Whoa! Sweet! | 啊 天! |
[1:00:21] | Oh, dude, I hope this guy’s got asteroid insurance, | 啊 伙计 我希望这家伙交了陨石险 |
[1:00:24] | ’cause he is so boned! | 因为他太惨了! |
[1:00:29] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:00:31] | There’s something in the tree, dude. | 树上有东西 伙计 |
[1:00:32] | No, there’s something in the thing by the tree! | 不 树旁有什么东西! |
[1:00:35] | Could you guys just give me a space rock? | 你们能给我一块陨石吗? |
[1:01:11] | Excuse me, are you the tooth fairy? | 对不起 请问你是不是牙仙? |
[1:01:15] | Hey, sweetheart, | 嘿 宝贝 |
[1:01:16] | what are you doing out here by yourself? | 你怎么一个人在这儿! |
[1:01:18] | Holy God! What happened to the pool? | 我的天哪! 游泳池怎么了! |
[1:02:54] | Are you Samuel James Witwicky, | 你是不是山姆·詹姆斯·维特维奇 |
[1:02:56] | descendent of Archibald Witwicky? | 阿切邦·维特维奇的后代? |
[1:02:59] | They know your name. | 他们知道你的名字 |
[1:03:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:03:03] | My name is Optimus Prime. | 我叫擎天柱 |
[1:03:05] | We are autonomous robotic… | 我们是来自… |
[1:03:06] | organisms from the planet Cybertron. | 塞伯坦星球的机械生命体 |
[1:03:09] | But you can call us Autobots for short. | 也可以简称为汽车人 |
[1:03:12] | Autobots. | 汽车人 |
[1:03:13] | What’s cracking, little bitches? | 什么是“超辣的辣妹”? |
[1:03:14] | My first lieutenant. Designation, Jazz. | 这是我的副手 爵士 |
[1:03:18] | This looks like a cool place to kick it. | 看来这地方挺有型 |
[1:03:22] | What is that? How did he learn to talk like that? | 你哪里学来的这种调子? |
[1:03:24] | We’ve learned Earth’s languages… | 我们从互联网上… |
[1:03:26] | through the World Wide Web. | 学到地球人的语言 |
[1:03:30] | My weapons specialist, Ironhide. | 这是我的武器专家 铁皮 |
[1:03:33] | – You feeling lucky, punk? – Easy, Ironhide. | – 今天你感到好运降身吗 小子? – 别吓人了 铁皮 |
[1:03:37] | Just kidding. I just wanted to show him my cannons. | 开玩笑啦 只是想给他秀一下我的大炮 |
[1:03:41] | Our medical officer, Ratchet. | 我们的医学专家 救护车 |
[1:03:43] | The boy’s pheromone level suggests… | 你身上的激素水平 |
[1:03:45] | he wants to mate with the female. | 显示你想跟这位女士亲热 |
[1:03:50] | You already know your guardian, Bumblebee. | 这位是你的守护者 你已经认识了 大黄蜂 |
[1:03:53] | Bumblebee, right? | 大黄蜂 对吧? |
[1:03:55] | Check on the rep Yep, second to none. | 检测系统 嗯 挺好的 |
[1:03:57] | So you’re my guardian, huh? | 你就是我的守护者 哈? |
[1:03:59] | His vocal processors were damaged in battle. | 他的发声系统在战斗受到破坏 |
[1:04:03] | I’m still working on them. | 我在想办法把他治好 |
[1:04:10] | Why are you here? | 你们为什么在这里? |
[1:04:11] | We are here looking for the All Spark. | 我们是来找火种源的 |
[1:04:14] | And we must find it before Megatron. | 而且一定要抢在威震天前面 |
[1:04:17] | Mega-what? | 威什么? |
[1:04:28] | Our planet was once a powerful empire, | 我们的星球曾是一个强大的帝国 |
[1:04:31] | peaceful and just, | 平静祥和 |
[1:04:34] | until we were betrayed by Megatron, | 直到有一天 威震天出卖了我们 |
[1:04:37] | leader of the Decepticons. | 他是霸天虎的首领 |
[1:04:40] | All who defied them were destroyed. | 不服从他们的势力都被消灭 |
[1:04:44] | Our war finally consumed the planet, | 而我们的星球也在战争中消逝殆尽 |
[1:04:46] | and the All Spark was lost to the stars. | 火种源也消失在星际之间 |
[1:04:51] | Megatron followed it to Earth, | 威震天尾随它来到地球 |
[1:04:54] | where Captain Witwicky found him. | 正是在那里维特维奇船长发现了他 |
[1:04:58] | My grandfather. | 我的祖父 |
[1:05:00] | It was an accident that intertwined our fates. | 那是一个意外 却把我们的命运纠缠在一起 |
[1:05:07] | Come back! | 回来! |
[1:05:11] | I think the dogs have found something. | 它好像找到了什么 |
[1:05:15] | The ice is cracking! | 冰面开裂了! |
[1:05:26] | Captain! Grab my rope, Captain! | 船长! 抓住绳子 船长! |
[1:05:30] | I’m all right, lads! | 我没事 伙计们! |
[1:05:33] | Can we throw you a rope, Captain? | 要给你扔条绳子吗 船长? |
[1:05:43] | Megatron crash-landed… | 威震天在拿到能量体之前 |
[1:05:45] | before he could retrieve the Cube. | 坠落到地球上了 |
[1:05:52] | Men! We’ve made a discovery! | 伙计们! 我们有个重大发现! |
[1:05:55] | He accidentally activated his navigation system. | 他无意中启动了它的导航系统 |
[1:06:13] | The coordinates to the Cube’s location on Earth | 能量体在地球上的座标 |
[1:06:16] | were imprinted on his glasses. | 由此印在了他的镜片上 |
[1:06:19] | How’d you know about his glasses? | 你怎么知道眼镜的? |
[1:06:21] | – eBay. – eBay | – 易趣网 – 易趣网 |
[1:06:23] | If the Decepticons find the All Spark, | 如果霸天虎们找到了火种源 |
[1:06:27] | they will use its power to transform… | 他们就会用它的能量转换… |
[1:06:29] | Earth’s machines and build a new army. | 地球上的机器 建立新的军队 |
[1:06:33] | And the human race will be extinguished. | 届时人类便会灭亡 |
[1:06:36] | Sam Witwicky, you hold the key to Earth’s survival. | 山姆·维特维奇 地球的存亡就掌握在你的手上了 |
[1:06:45] | Please tell me that you have those glasses. | 眼镜还在你那儿吧? |
[1:06:49] | 大西洋上空某处 | |
[1:06:52] | It’s like a self-regenerating molecular armor. | 这简直就是个能自我修复的装甲 |
[1:06:55] | Look at the scorch mark where the sabot round hit. | 看看脱壳穿甲弹打的弹孔 |
[1:06:57] | Melted right through. | 直穿而过 |
[1:06:59] | Hey, aren’t sabots hot-Ioaded for, | 穿甲弹是不是可以… |
[1:07:00] | like, a 6,000-degree magnesium burn? | 产生6000度的高温 |
[1:07:02] | Close to it. It melts tank armor. | 很接近 能烧熔坦克装甲 |
[1:07:04] | So this metal skin must react to extreme heat. | 因此它的金属表面一定会在极高温下有反应 |
[1:07:07] | – Heads up! – Oh! | – 注意! – 啊! |
[1:07:10] | I thought you said that thing was dead, man! | 你不是说这鬼东西已经死了吗? |
[1:07:13] | Strap it down! Strap it! This thing is wicked. | 捆住它! 捆住! 这东西很邪门! |
[1:07:17] | All right, get on the horn with Northern Command. | 好的 联系北方司令部 |
[1:07:18] | Tell them that our effective weapon… | 告诉他们我们的有效武器… |
[1:07:19] | is high-heat sabot rounds. | 是高温穿甲弹 |
[1:07:20] | Recommend we load them on all the gunships. Go. | 建议所有的直升机都配备这种弹药 去吧! |
[1:07:27] | You want that piece? | 这块你要不要? |
[1:07:29] | Okay, Maggie, look. | 玛吉 你听我说 |
[1:07:30] | Let me break it down to you how it’s gonna happen. | 我告诉你接下来会怎样 |
[1:07:32] | They gonna come through that door… | 等下进来的人 |
[1:07:33] | and be good cop, bad cop. | 肯定有唱黑脸 有唱白脸 |
[1:07:35] | Don’t fall for that, all right? | 别中圈套 好吗? |
[1:07:36] | That’s why I ate their food. | 所以我才吃这些东西 |
[1:07:38] | See, they put the plate of… | 看吧 他们把吃的放这儿 |
[1:07:39] | donuts out here to test your guilt. | 是要试探你是不是心虚 |
[1:07:41] | If you don’t touch it, you’re guilty. | 如果你不吃 就说明你心虚 |
[1:07:43] | I ate the whole plate. The whole plate. Okay? | 所以我整盘都吃啦 整盘! |
[1:07:47] | It’s me and you. | 就咱俩 |
[1:07:48] | They walk through that door, you don’t say nothing. | 他们进来时 你什么也别说 |
[1:08:05] | She did it! She did it! | 是她干的! 是她干的! |
[1:08:07] | She’s the one you want! All right? | 她才是你们要抓的人! |
[1:08:08] | I was just sitting at home watching cartoons, | 我只是在家看卡通片 |
[1:08:10] | playing video games with my cousin, | 还有跟我堂弟玩游戏而已 |
[1:08:11] | and she came in there. | 然后她闯了进来 |
[1:08:12] | – And then… – Glen, you freak. | – 然后… – 格伦 你个混蛋 |
[1:08:13] | Hey! I am not going to jail for you or anybody else! | 我才不会因为你或任何人去坐牢! |
[1:08:16] | I have done nothing bad my entire life! | 我这辈子从来没干过坏事! |
[1:08:18] | Hey, man, I’m still a virgin. | 老兄 我还是个童男呢! |
[1:08:20] | Okay, so what? | 好吧 那又怎样? |
[1:08:22] | I’ve downloaded a couple of… | 我是从互联网上… |
[1:08:22] | thousand songs off the Internet. | 下载了几千首歌 |
[1:08:24] | Who hasn’t? Who hasn’t? | 可是谁没有呢! |
[1:08:26] | – I promise! – Glen, shut up! | – 我发誓! – 格伦 闭嘴! |
[1:08:27] | No, you shut up! Don’t talk to me! | 不 你闭嘴! 不要跟我说话! |
[1:08:29] | Don’t talk to me, criminal! | 不要跟我说话 你这个罪犯! |
[1:08:33] | Oh, sugar rush. | 噢 给糖甜昏了头 |
[1:08:34] | This is… This is not his fault. | 这不…这不是他的错 |
[1:08:35] | See? So can I go home now? | 听到了吗?我能回家了吗? |
[1:08:37] | – Oh, okay. I won’t. – But just listen to me. | – 哦 好吧 我不会了 – 但请你听我说 |
[1:08:39] | Okay, whoever hacked into your military system… | 不管是谁黑了你们的防卫系统 |
[1:08:41] | downloaded a file, all right? | 并且下载了一个文件 |
[1:08:43] | It was something about someone named Witwicky | 应该是跟一个名叫维特维奇的人有关 |
[1:08:45] | and some government group, right? | 还有一个政府组织 |
[1:08:47] | Named Sector Seven. | 叫做第七区组织 |
[1:08:49] | You have to let me talk to Defense Secretary Keller… | 请你让我先跟国防部长谈谈 |
[1:08:51] | before you go to war with the wrong country! | 否则你们很可能跟错误的敌人作战! |
[1:08:53] | Whatever fell out of the sky ended up right behind… | 不管天上掉了什么 它就落在… |
[1:08:56] | – What did he say? – What? | – 他怎么说? – 什么? |
[1:08:58] | Did he hear it, too? | 他也听到了吗? |
[1:08:59] | Yeah, Jack heard it, too. Yeah. | 是 杰克也听到了 |
[1:08:59] | What does he think it is? | 他说是什么? |
[1:09:00] | He thinks it’s a military experiment. | 他以为是军事实验 |
[1:09:02] | What a knucklehead. | 简直不知所谓 |
[1:09:03] | Yeah, well, I think it’s a plane. | 对 我觉得是一架飞机… |
[1:09:09] | – Still no official word as to what happened. You… – Yeah. | – 目前官方尚未发布任何意见… – 耶 |
[1:09:11] | Call Sam. | 打电话给山姆 |
[1:09:12] | – Yeah. Why? – He should be home in 15 minutes. | – 嗯 为什么? – 15分钟之内他该到家 |
[1:09:14] | Well, I’ll call him in 15 minutes. | 我15分钟之内打电话给他 |
[1:09:15] | If you wait 15 minutes, | 如果你再等15分钟 |
[1:09:16] | he’ll be late and you’ll have to ground him. | 那他就晚了 你就得要禁他的足了 |
[1:09:18] | Well, I can’t ground him if he’s not late, can I? | 如果他没有晚 我就不能禁他 对吧? |
[1:09:25] | I need you to stay here, all right? | 你就呆在这儿 知道吗? |
[1:09:26] | You got to stay here and you’re gonna watch them. | 你要呆在这儿看着他们 |
[1:09:27] | – Okay, okay. – All of them. | – 好的 好的 – 所有的人 |
[1:09:29] | – Do you hear what I’m saying? – Yeah, okay, okay. | – 明白了吗? – 嗯 嗯 嗯 |
[1:09:30] | Five minutes, all right? | 就5分钟 好吗? |
[1:09:31] | Thanks for staying on my path. | 谢谢你走在了入门径上 |
[1:09:32] | Oh, yeah. No, no, Dad. Hey! | 哦 不不 爸爸…嘿 |
[1:09:34] | The… Oh, the path. | 啊 入门径 |
[1:09:35] | I’m sorry. I forgot about the path. | 对不起 我忘记了 |
[1:09:36] | I’m gonna sweep the whole thing right now. | 我现在就打扫干净 |
[1:09:37] | How about that? | 怎么样? |
[1:09:38] | – You know, I buy half your car… – Yeah. | – 要知道我给你买了车… – 嗯 |
[1:09:41] | then I bail you out of jail… | 把你从警察局保释出来 |
[1:09:42] | and then I just decided to do all your chores. | 我还打算包了你所有的家务 |
[1:09:44] | – The chores. – Yeah. Life is great, huh? | – 家务… – 对啊 生活挺不错嘛 啊? |
[1:09:46] | Life… Life is fantastic, is how good it is. | 生活简直无与伦比 太棒了 |
[1:09:49] | It’s so… Oh, the trash cans. | 哦 还有垃圾筒 |
[1:09:50] | Sorry, Dad. I’m gonna do the trash cans now. | 对不起 爸爸 我马上去倒 |
[1:09:52] | No, no, I don’t want you to strain yourself. | 不 不 我不想累坏你 |
[1:09:53] | No, no, I won’t strain myself, Dad. | 不 不会累的 爸爸 |
[1:09:54] | I’ll do it. | 我去做 |
[1:09:55] | It would hurt my feelings if you do it. | 如果你那样做 我会很伤心的 |
[1:09:56] | – You sure? I don’t mind, I… – I promise… | – 你肯定? 我不介意… – 我保证… |
[1:09:57] | No, no, no, I’m gonna do it. | 不 不 不 我会去做的 |
[1:09:59] | I’m gonna do the trash cans… | 我会去倒了垃圾 |
[1:10:00] | and I’m gonna scrape the grill… | 我还会擦洗烤架 |
[1:10:01] | and I’m gonna… | 我还要… |
[1:10:02] | I’m gonna sweep up the whole house right now. | 我马上就去打扫整个屋子 |
[1:10:05] | – Tonight, right now? – Right now. | – 今晚 现在? – 对 现在! |
[1:10:07] | The… | 那… |
[1:10:10] | I love you. God, I love you, | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[1:10:13] | just so much right now. | 我此时此刻真是太爱你了 |
[1:10:15] | You know, Mom wanted me to ground you. | 你妈妈要我把你关在家呢 |
[1:10:16] | – You’re three minutes late. – Right? | – 你晚回家三分钟了 – 是吗? |
[1:10:18] | Oh, well, just another thing you did for me, Dad, | 哦 你看 你又为我做了一件事 爸爸! |
[1:10:20] | because you’re such a swell guy, | 你真是太好了 |
[1:10:21] | One more thing, huh? | 又一件事 哈? |
[1:10:22] | All right, I love you! Sleep good, handsome man! | 好了 我爱你 睡个好觉 帅哥! |
[1:10:27] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你干嘛? 你这是干嘛? |
[1:10:28] | No, watch the path! Watch the path! | 不 注意门径 注意门径! |
[1:10:29] | Watch the… Please, please, please. | 注意… 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[1:10:31] | – No, no, wait. No, no, no! Oh, no! – Oops. | – 不 等等 不 不! – 糟糕 |
[1:10:34] | – Sorry. My bad. – Oh, I… You couldn’t… | – 对不起 我的错 – 啊 我…你不能… |
[1:10:37] | You couldn’t wait for five… | 你怎么连五分钟… |
[1:10:37] | You couldn’t wait for five minutes? | 你怎么连五分钟都等不了? |
[1:10:39] | I told you to just stay! Just stay! God! | 我说了 呆在那儿! 呆在那儿! 上帝! |
[1:10:45] | I told you to watch them. I told you. | 我不是叫你看住他们! |
[1:10:46] | Okay, you know what? | 好的 你知道吗? |
[1:10:47] | They seem to be in a little bit of a rush. | 他们就是这样急性子啊! |
[1:10:48] | Oh, this is bad. No! | 哦 太糟糕了 不! |
[1:10:52] | Mojo, Mojo! Off the robot! God! | 魔球! 魔球! 别靠近机器人! |
[1:10:55] | – Oh, wet. – No, no, no, no, no! Easy! Easy! | – 啊 湿了 – 不 不 不 冷静 冷静! |
[1:10:58] | Hold on! Hold! This is Mojo. This is Mojo. | 住手 住手! 这是魔球 这是魔球 |
[1:10:59] | He’s a pet of mine. | 是我的宠物 |
[1:11:01] | He’s a pet. Okay? That’s all. | 它是宠物 明白? |
[1:11:02] | If you could just put the guns away… | 如果你能收起你的武器… |
[1:11:04] | Put the… Put them away. Please. | 收起它们 拜托 |
[1:11:05] | You have a rodent infestation. | 你有只啮齿动物 |
[1:11:07] | – A what? – Shall I terminate? | – 一只什么? – 要不要摧毁? |
[1:11:08] | No, no, no, no. He’s not a rodent, he’s a Chihuahua. | 不 不 不 它不是啮齿动物 它只是吉娃娃 |
[1:11:10] | This is my… This is my Chihuahua. | 这是我的吉娃娃 |
[1:11:12] | We love Chihuahuas! Don’t we? | 我们都爱吉娃娃 对不对? |
[1:11:14] | He’s leaked lubricants all over my foot. | 他撒了我满脚润滑剂! |
[1:11:18] | – He peed on you? Bad Mojo. Bad Mojo! – Bad Mojo! | – 他在你脚上撒尿? 坏魔球! 坏魔球! – 坏魔球! |
[1:11:22] | I’m sorry. He’s got a male dominance thing. | 对不起 它只是想表明这是它的领地 |
[1:11:24] | That’s all it is. | 仅此而已 |
[1:11:25] | – My foot’s gonna rust. – All right. | – 我的脚要生锈了 – 没事的 |
[1:11:29] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:11:32] | – Shut up and go hide! – Just hurry. | – 闭嘴 去躲起来! – 快! |
[1:11:38] | Autobots, recon. | 汽车人 进行侦察 |
[1:11:41] | I hope he’s okay. He’s in the kitchen. | 我希望他没事 他正在厨房里 |
[1:11:44] | Got some ice on his nose. | 在往他的鼻子上敷冰呢 |
[1:11:46] | I had to slap him around a little bit. | 我刚刚小小地教训了他一下 |
[1:11:48] | You did not. | 你才没有呢 |
[1:11:51] | – You didn’t even ground him. – Almost, almost. | – 你甚至没有禁他足 – 差不多 差不多了 |
[1:11:54] | Where are they? No, no, no, no, no. | 他们在哪里? 不 不 不 |
[1:11:58] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[1:12:05] | – What? What is this? – Time is short. | – 什么 这是什么? – 时间宝贵 |
[1:12:08] | They really want those glasses. | 他们真的很想要那副眼镜 |
[1:12:09] | Come on. What are you doing? | 拜托 你在干什么? |
[1:12:11] | – I’m gonna help you. – Okay. | – 我想要帮你 – 好的 |
[1:12:12] | – Please hurry. – Okay. | – 请快点 – 好的 |
[1:12:16] | Yeah, no, no. It’s definitely gone. | 啊 不 真的不见了 |
[1:12:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:12:18] | My glasses were in the bag. | 眼镜在袋子里 |
[1:12:19] | They were in the backpack… | 袋子在我背包里 |
[1:12:20] | and now the backpack isn’t here. | 但背包不在这里 |
[1:12:21] | Well, they’re gonna be pissed, | 他们肯定不会高兴的 |
[1:12:22] | so what do you wanna do? | 现在怎么办? |
[1:12:23] | So what I think you should do is you should… | 我觉得你应该… |
[1:12:24] | You should check this whole… | 你应该清查下整个… |
[1:12:25] | This whole section here. | 这里每个角落 |
[1:12:26] | Just give it a clean sweep, | 你帮我仔细找找 |
[1:12:27] | and I’ll get the corner here. | 我找这边的角落 |
[1:12:29] | Yeah, no, no, no. Not there. | 不 不 那里不要 |
[1:12:30] | That’s my… That’s my private… | 那边是我私人的… |
[1:12:32] | – Sorry. That’s nothing. – You just… | – 对不起 没什么 – 你只是… |
[1:12:33] | – You just told me to look… – I know, | – 你只是叫我找… – 我明白 |
[1:12:34] | but I didn’t mean to look inside… | 但我又没叫你… |
[1:12:35] | of my treasure chest. | 翻我的藏宝箱 |
[1:12:36] | You should be way more specific… | 你应该讲清楚 |
[1:12:37] | so I don’t get in trouble in your room. | 不然我又会找错地方… |
[1:12:39] | I’m already stressed out enough. | 我已经都快崩溃了 |
[1:12:41] | Okay. What now? | 又怎么了? |
[1:12:45] | No. No, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[1:12:48] | This isn’t hiding. This isn’t hiding. | 这算什么躲藏? 这算什么躲藏? |
[1:12:50] | This is my backyard, not a truck stop. | 这里是我家后院 可不是公路休息站 |
[1:12:52] | Oh, God. Oh! | 啊 上帝 啊! |
[1:12:53] | Okay, I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[1:12:54] | The UFO landed right here and now it’s gone. | 不明飞行物体在此着陆 但现在不见了 |
[1:12:57] | My moped’s under there, man! | 我的摩托还在底下压着 伙计! |
[1:12:59] | Who’s gonna pay for that? | 谁来赔我钱? |
[1:13:01] | Sam? Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam. | 山姆?山姆 山姆 |
[1:13:03] | He’s back here. | 他又来了 |
[1:13:04] | I can’t deal with this. I can’t… | 我处理不了 我… |
[1:13:06] | What? Oh, no, no, no. | 什么? 噢 不 不 |
[1:13:08] | – Oops. – This is my mother’s flower… | – 糟糕 – 这是我妈的花园 |
[1:13:09] | Okay, listen. You got to listen to me. | 好吧 听着 听我说 |
[1:13:10] | If my parents come out here and see you, | 如果我父母出来看到了你们 |
[1:13:11] | they’re gonna freak out. | 他们会吓坏了的 |
[1:13:12] | My mother’s got a temper, okay? | 我妈脾气很不好 好吗? |
[1:13:14] | We must have the glasses. | 我们必须拿到那副眼镜 |
[1:13:16] | I know you need the glasses. | 我知道你需要那副眼镜 |
[1:13:16] | I’ve been looking everywhere. | 我已经找遍所有地方 |
[1:13:17] | They’re not here. They’re definitely not here. | 它们不在这里 很明显不在这里 |
[1:13:19] | – Oh, keep searching. – Look… | – 哦 继续找 – 听着 |
[1:13:21] | I need you to be quiet for five minutes. | 我要你们安静五分钟 |
[1:13:23] | Ten minutes. Okay? | 或十分钟 好吗? |
[1:13:24] | Please, I’m begging you. | 拜托 我求你们了 |
[1:13:25] | You got to… You’re making a racket. | 你们要…你们太吵了 |
[1:13:26] | I can’t concentrate. | 我不能专心 |
[1:13:27] | You want me to look and I’m hearing… | 你们要我找 我却听到… |
[1:13:28] | Calm down, calm down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[1:13:29] | You got to do something here. | 你得帮帮我 |
[1:13:30] | You got to do something here. | 你得帮帮我 |
[1:13:31] | Autobots, fall back. | 汽车人 撤退 |
[1:13:32] | Thank you. Please, for five minutes. | 谢谢你 拜托 就五分钟 |
[1:13:34] | Good? Good? Okay | 好吗? 好吗? |
[1:13:36] | – Move! – Get away! | – 行动 – 走开! |
[1:13:37] | What’s the matter with you? Can’t you be quiet? | 你们怎么回事? 就不能安静下吗? |
[1:13:39] | He wants us to be quiet. | 他要我们安静 |
[1:13:44] | Earthquake! Move, move, move, move! Earthquake! | 地震了! 快跑! 地震了! |
[1:13:48] | Judy! Judy, get under the table! Move it! | 茱蒂 快躲到桌下! 快呀! |
[1:13:51] | Duck and cover right now! | 赶快躲起来! |
[1:13:52] | How did you get over there so fast? | 你怎么那么快就跑到那里? |
[1:13:55] | Wow! That was tingly! | 哇哦 好痒! |
[1:13:58] | – You got to try that! – Yeah, that looks fun. | – 你该试试! – 嗯 看上去很好玩 |
[1:14:05] | – Sam? – Sammy? | – 山姆? – 山姆? |
[1:14:10] | – What the hell is that? – I don’t know. | – 那是什么? – 我不知道 |
[1:14:13] | – Sam? – That’s weird. | – 山姆? – 真奇怪 |
[1:14:15] | – Sam! – Ratchet, point the light. | – 山姆! – 救护车 打开灯 |
[1:14:17] | Come on, hurry. | 快点 |
[1:14:18] | Listen, we got a major issue in here. | 听着 这里出了点状况 |
[1:14:19] | What’s with the light? You gotta stop the light. | 开灯干什么 把灯关掉 |
[1:14:21] | What’s going on? Turn it off. | 怎么回事? 把灯关掉 |
[1:14:21] | You gotta tell him to shut it off. | 让他把灯关掉 |
[1:14:23] | – Shut it off. – Sam, are you in there? | – 关掉 – 山姆 你在里面吗? |
[1:14:24] | How come the door’s locked? | 为何门是锁着的? |
[1:14:25] | You know the rules. No doors locked in my house! | 你知道规矩的 不许在家里锁门 |
[1:14:29] | You know he’ll start counting… | 你再不开门 |
[1:14:30] | – if you don’t open the door! – One more chance. Five… | – 他就要开始倒数了! – 最后一次机会 5… |
[1:14:32] | Oh, dear. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:14:33] | – Four. It’s coming off the hinges, pal. – He’s counting! | – 4…打开门铰链 – 他在倒数了! |
[1:14:34] | – Sam, just open the door. – Three. | – 山姆 快开门 – 3 |
[1:14:36] | – Oh, my. – Two. | – 噢 天啊 – 2 |
[1:14:37] | – He’s counting. – Stand back. | – 他在倒数 – 退后 |
[1:14:40] | What’s up? What’s with the bat? | 怎么了? 你拿着球棒干嘛? |
[1:14:41] | Who were you talking to? | 你刚在跟谁讲话? |
[1:14:43] | I’m talking to you. | 跟你们呀 |
[1:14:44] | Why are you so sweaty and filthy? | 你怎么又臭又脏的? |
[1:14:46] | I’m a child. You know, I’m a teenager. | 我年轻啊 你懂的 青少年嘛 |
[1:14:48] | We heard voices and noises… | 我们听到有人声和噪音 |
[1:14:49] | and we thought maybe you were… | 我们以为你… |
[1:14:50] | It doesn’t matter what we thought. | 我们怎么想不重要 |
[1:14:52] | What was that light? | 刚才那灯光是什么? |
[1:14:52] | No, what light? What? There’s no light, Dad! | 不是 什么灯光? 没什么灯光 老爸! |
[1:14:54] | You got two lights in your hand! That’s what it is. | 你们手上不就有两个手电筒! 光是从你们这里来的 |
[1:14:56] | – Maybe it bounced… – There was light under the door | – 或许就这么反射… – 光是从门缝里出来的 |
[1:14:57] | Look, you can’t… | 听我说 你们不… |
[1:14:58] | You can’t just bounce into my room like that. | 你们不能就这么闯进我的房间里来 |
[1:15:00] | You got to knock. You got to communicate. | 你应该先敲门 先沟通 |
[1:15:01] | – We knocked for five minutes. – I’m a teenager. | – 我们敲了5分钟了 – 我长大了 |
[1:15:02] | – We knocked. – You didn’t knock. | – 我们敲门了 – 你们没有 |
[1:15:04] | – You were screaming at me, okay? – No. | – 你们是在冲我喊 知道吗? – 没有 |
[1:15:05] | This is repression, what you’re doing here. | 你们现在是在打压我 |
[1:15:07] | You’re ruining my youth, okay? | 你们在蹂躏我的青春 知道吗? |
[1:15:08] | Oh, for Pete’s sakes! | 哦 老天啊 |
[1:15:09] | You are so defensive! Were you masturbating? | 你太过激了 你在手淫吗? |
[1:15:15] | – Judy. – Was I… | – 茱蒂 – 我在… |
[1:15:17] | – No, Mom. – Zip it, okay? | – 没有 老妈 – 够了 好吗? |
[1:15:18] | – It’s okay. – No, I don’t masturbate! | – 没关系的 – 没有 我没有手淫! |
[1:15:19] | That’s not something for you to bring up. | 那不是你该管的 |
[1:15:20] | That’s a father-and-son thing, okay? | 那是父子间的对话 好不好? |
[1:15:21] | Father-son thing. | 父与子的私事 |
[1:15:22] | I mean, you don’t have to call it that word… | 我是说 如果你不喜欢… |
[1:15:24] | if that makes you uncomfortable. | 这个词的话 |
[1:15:25] | You can call it Sam’s happy time or… | 你可以称它为“山姆的快乐时间” |
[1:15:29] | – Happy time? – my special alone time… | – 快乐时间? – 或“我特别的…” |
[1:15:31] | – Stop. – Mom. | – 别说了 – 老妈 |
[1:15:32] | – Judy, stop. – with myself. | – 茱蒂 别说了 – “私人时间” |
[1:15:33] | – Mom, you can’t come in and… – I’m sorry. | – 老妈 你不能就这么进来 – 对不起 |
[1:15:34] | It’s just been a weird night. | 今晚有点不自在 |
[1:15:35] | I’ve had a little bit to drink. | 我稍微喝了点酒 |
[1:15:36] | – No, no, Dad. – Yeah, well, we saw a light. | – 不要 老爸 – 好了 我们的确看到光的 |
[1:15:39] | Oh, parents. | 哦 父母来了 |
[1:15:41] | I don’t know where it was, but we saw it. | 我不知道在哪儿 但我的确看到了! |
[1:15:45] | Earthquake! It’s another one! | 地震! 又来了! |
[1:15:47] | Another earthquake! Get in the doorway! | 又是地震! 回到走廊里! |
[1:15:49] | – Okay! – Aftershock! Aftershock! | – 好的! – 余震! 余震! |
[1:15:52] | Oh, I hate these. | 哦 我不喜欢地震 |
[1:15:53] | – Got to ride it out. Ride it out! – Quick, hide. | – 安全第一 安全第一! – 快 藏起来 |
[1:15:54] | – Hey, the lights are back on. – Hide? What? | – 嘿 来电了 – 藏起来? 什么? |
[1:15:55] | – Where? – Come on, get out of that tub. | – 藏哪儿? – 拜托 从浴缸里出来吧 |
[1:15:57] | Can’t you take safety seriously? | 你不觉得保命很重要的? |
[1:15:58] | Good Lord, this floor is filthy, Sam. | 要命 这地板真脏 山姆 |
[1:16:01] | Oh, no! Look at the yard. The yard is destroyed. | 噢 不! 你看院子 都毁了 |
[1:16:10] | Judy? Better call the city. | 茱蒂 打给电力局 |
[1:16:11] | We got a blown transformer! | 变压器好像爆了 |
[1:16:13] | Power pole’s sparking all over the place! | 电杆火星四射! |
[1:16:16] | Oh, man. Yard’s a waste. | 哦 天哪 院子被毁了 |
[1:16:18] | Trashed. Gone. | 一塌糊涂 完了 |
[1:16:20] | – It’s a wash. The whole yard. – You’re kidding. | – 成洼地了 整个花园 – 你开玩笑 |
[1:16:22] | The parents are very irritating. | 这对父母很烦人 |
[1:16:24] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Can I take them out? | – 是啊 是啊 – 我能不能处理掉他们? |
[1:16:26] | Ironhide, you know we don’t harm humans. | 铁皮 你知道我们不能伤害人类的 |
[1:16:28] | What is with you? | 你在想什么? |
[1:16:30] | Well, I’m just saying we could. It’s an option. | 我只是说我们是可以 只是一个方案 |
[1:16:33] | We heard you talking to somebody, Sam. | 我们听到你和别人在说话 山姆 |
[1:16:35] | – We wanna know who. – Mom, I told… | – 到底是谁? – 老妈 我说了… |
[1:16:37] | Hi. I’m Mikaela. | 你好 我是梅卡拉 |
[1:16:40] | I’m a… I’m a friend of Sam’s. | 我是山姆的朋友 |
[1:16:44] | Gosh, you’re gorgeous. | 天啊 你真漂亮 |
[1:16:45] | Isn’t that the prettiest girl? | 她真是美若天仙 不是吗? |
[1:16:47] | – She can hear you talking, Mom. – Thank you. | – 她听得到你说话 妈 – 谢谢你 |
[1:16:50] | Oh, my goodness. I’m sorry you had to… | 天啊! 真抱歉让你听到… |
[1:16:51] | hear our little family discussion about… | 我们的家庭讨论… |
[1:16:53] | – Sorry that we’re bugging you. – Do you have my backpack? | – 抱歉打扰你们了 – 妈 我的背包呢? |
[1:16:54] | – Come on, hon. Let’s go. – Oh, it’s in the kitchen. | – 来 亲爱的 我们走 – 哦 在厨房里 |
[1:17:13] | Oh, yes. Okay. Okay. | 哦 太好了 |
[1:17:16] | Your mom’s so nice. | 你妈人真好 |
[1:17:18] | I want you to distract my parents while… | 你帮我分散我父母的注意 |
[1:17:20] | I slip out and get these glasses to them, okay? | 我就能溜出去把眼镜交给他们 好吗? |
[1:17:28] | – Ronald Wickity? – It’s Witwicky. Who are you? | – 罗纳德·维奇提? – 是维特维奇 你是谁? |
[1:17:30] | We’re the government. Sector Seven. | 我们是政府机关 第七区的 |
[1:17:33] | – Never heard of it. – Never will. | – 从来没听过 – 以后也不会 |
[1:17:35] | Your son’s the great-grandson… | 你儿子是… |
[1:17:36] | of Captain Archibald Wickity, is he not? | 阿奇巴尔德·维奇提的曾孙子 对不对? |
[1:17:37] | It’s Witwicky. | 是维特维奇 |
[1:17:39] | May I enter the premises, sir? | 我能进屋吗 先生? |
[1:17:42] | Ron, there’s guys all over the front yard. | 荣恩 前院有好多人 |
[1:17:45] | What the heck is going on here? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[1:17:46] | Your son filed a stolen car report last night. | 你儿子昨晚举报有人偷车 |
[1:17:48] | We think it’s involved in… | 我们认为这关系到… |
[1:17:49] | a national security matter. | 国家的安全 |
[1:17:51] | – They’re ripping up my rose bushes! – National security? | – 他们在拔我的玫瑰! – 国家安全? |
[1:17:52] | That’s right. National security. | 没错 国家安全 |
[1:17:53] | My God, Ron, they’re everywhere. | 天哪 荣恩 到处都是他们的人 |
[1:17:55] | There’s guys in suits all around the house! | 到处都是穿西装的! |
[1:17:57] | Look at this! | 看呀! |
[1:17:58] | Could you stay off the grass? | 可不可以别踩我的草坪 |
[1:17:59] | Get me a sample and some isotope readings. | 给我采取一些同位素的样本 |
[1:18:01] | They’re pulling bushes out of the ground! | 他们把树都拔了! |
[1:18:03] | Good Lord! | 老天! |
[1:18:04] | They’ve got to get their hands off my bush! | 不许他们碰我的花! |
[1:18:06] | – Drop the bat, ma’am. – Hey, hey, hey, that’s my… | – 请放下你的球棒 女士 – 喂喂喂 那是我的… |
[1:18:08] | I’m carrying a loaded weapon. | 我可是带着武器的 |
[1:18:09] | But you’d better get those guys out of my garden. | 你最好叫你的人离开我的花园 |
[1:18:10] | or I am gonna beat the crap out of them! | 否则我会狠狠修理他们 |
[1:18:13] | Are you experiencing any flu-like symptoms? | 你是否有流感的症状? |
[1:18:15] | Aching joints? Fever? | 关节疼痛 发烧? |
[1:18:16] | – No! – What is this? | – 没有 – 怎么回事? |
[1:18:18] | How you doing, son? Is your name Sam? | 你好呀 小子 你叫山姆吗? |
[1:18:21] | – Yeah. – Well, I need you to come with us. | – 是啊 – 那你得跟我们走一趟 |
[1:18:22] | Whoa, way out of line. | 喂 那可不行 |
[1:18:24] | Sir, I am asking politely. Back off. | 先生 我这已经很客气了 退下 |
[1:18:28] | – You’re not taking my son. – Really? | – 你不能带我儿子走 – 是吗? |
[1:18:30] | You gonna try to get rough with us? | 想和我们硬碰硬? |
[1:18:31] | No, but I’m gonna call the cops because… | 不 但我会打电话报警 只因为… |
[1:18:33] | there’s something fishy going on around here. | 这件事太点蹊跷 |
[1:18:35] | Yeah. There’s something a little fishy about you, | 没错 这里是有些不对劲 你… |
[1:18:37] | your son, your little Taco Bell dog… | 你儿子 还有扣皮带的狗 |
[1:18:39] | and this whole operation you got going on here. | 整个组织都有蹊跷 |
[1:18:42] | What operation? | 什么组织? |
[1:18:42] | That is what we are gonna find out. | 我们接下来就知道了 |
[1:18:44] | I think direct contact. | 我认为是直接接触 |
[1:18:52] | – Son? – Yeah. | – 孩子 – 嗯 |
[1:18:55] | – Step forward, please. – Just stand? | – 请上前来 – 站着就行? |
[1:19:03] | Fourteen rads. | 14单位 |
[1:19:06] | Bingo! Tag them and bag them! | 找对人了! 把他们贴上标签卷走 |
[1:19:09] | If you hurt my dog, I’ll kick your ass! | 你敢伤我的狗 我就揣你屁股 |
[1:19:11] | – Get me a sample on that vegetation ASAP! – Sam! | – 尽快取得植被上的样本 – 山姆… |
[1:19:12] | Do not say anything, Sam! | 不要开口 山姆 |
[1:19:14] | – Yeah. – Not a word until we get a lawyer! | – 好的 – 在律师来前一个字都别说! |
[1:19:20] | So, | 好了 |
[1:19:23] | LadiesMan217… | 万人迷先生217 |
[1:19:26] | That is your eBay username, right? | 那是你的易趣帐号名称 对吧? |
[1:19:30] | Yeah, but, you know,it was a typo and I ran with it. | 对 我打错字了 不过就将错就错 |
[1:19:32] | What do you make of this? | 那这是什么? |
[1:19:33] | My name is Sam Witwicky, okay? And my… | 我叫山姆·维特维奇 知道吗? 我的车… |
[1:19:36] | Is that you? | 那是你吗? |
[1:19:37] | Yeah, that sounds like LadiesMan. | 是啊 那听起来像万人迷先生 |
[1:19:40] | Last night at the station, | 昨晚在警局 |
[1:19:41] | you told the officer your car transformed. | 你说你的车变形了 |
[1:19:46] | Enlighten me. | 能不能解释一下 |
[1:19:47] | Well, here’s what I said, okay? | 你听我说 好吗? |
[1:19:48] | ‘Cause this is a total misunderstanding… | 我车被偷的这一切… |
[1:19:51] | that my car had been stolen… | 都是个误会 |
[1:19:53] | – Really? – from me, from my home, | – 是吗? – 从我手上 从家里… |
[1:19:55] | but it’s fine now because it’s back! It came back! | 但现在没事了 因为它回来了 已经回来了 |
[1:19:58] | – Well, not by itself. – Well, no. | – 不是自己回来的 – 当然不是 |
[1:20:00] | Because cars don’t do that… | 因为车子不会自己回来 |
[1:20:01] | because that would be crazy! | 因为那太荒唐了! |
[1:20:06] | That’s funny. That is so funny. | 真好笑 好笑 |
[1:20:08] | So what do you kids know about aliens, huh? | 你们两个对外星人了解多少? |
[1:20:12] | Oh, you mean, like a Martian? Like what, E. T? No. | 你说火星人? ET? 不知道 |
[1:20:15] | – It’s an urban legend. – Yeah. | – 那只是个传说 – 是啊 |
[1:20:16] | You see this? | 知道这是什么吗? |
[1:20:17] | This is an… | 这是一枚… |
[1:20:18] | I-can-do-whatever-I-want and-get-away-with-it badge. | “为所欲为”徽章 |
[1:20:20] | – Right. – I’m gonna lock you up forever. | – 是 – 我要把你们永远关起来 |
[1:20:23] | Oh, God. You know what? Don’t listen to him. | 哦 老天 我告诉你 别听他的 |
[1:20:24] | He’s just pissy ’cause he’s got to get back… | 他生气是因为他回去后 |
[1:20:26] | to guarding the mall. | 就得去作购物中心的保安 |
[1:20:27] | You, in the training bra, do not test me. | 你这穿着运动胸罩的 别惹我 |
[1:20:30] | Especially with your daddy’s parole coming up. | 尤其你爸的假释期快到了 |
[1:20:32] | What? Parole? | 什么? 假释期? |
[1:20:34] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:20:35] | Oh, grand theft auto, that ain’t nothing? | 哦 偷车大盗不算什么? |
[1:20:37] | You know those cars my dad used to teach me to fix? | 你知道我爸以前教我修的车… |
[1:20:39] | Well, they… They weren’t always his. | 那些…不全是他的 |
[1:20:41] | You stole cars? | 你们偷车? |
[1:20:42] | Well, we couldn’t always afford a babysitter, | 我们有时请不起保姆 |
[1:20:44] | so sometimes he had to take me along. | 那时他就会带我一起去 |
[1:20:46] | She’s got her own juvie record to prove it! | 她也有少年犯罪前科 |
[1:20:48] | She’s a criminal. Criminals are hot! | 她是个罪犯! 性感的罪犯! |
[1:20:52] | That’d be a real shame if he had to… | 因为你不合作而让他… |
[1:20:55] | rot in jail the rest of his natural life. | 下半辈子待在监狱不太好吧? |
[1:20:57] | It is time to talk! | 该说实话了 |
[1:21:06] | Big! It’s big! | 真的好大 |
[1:21:12] | Go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 快! |
[1:21:15] | I can’t see it! I can’t see it! | 我看不到! 我看不到! |
[1:21:16] | Shift your weight towards the front! | 你们把重心朝前! |
[1:21:17] | All right! All right! | 够了! 够了! |
[1:21:33] | You A-holes are in trouble now. | 你们这群废柴有麻烦了 |
[1:21:36] | Gentlemen, I want to introduce you to my friend, | 先生们 让我向你们介绍 我的朋友… |
[1:21:41] | Optimus Prime. | 擎天柱 |
[1:21:45] | Taking the children was a bad move. | 带走这些孩子是错误的选择 |
[1:21:48] | Autobots, relieve them of their weapons. | 汽车人 卸下他们的武器 |
[1:21:55] | Freeze! | 不要动! |
[1:21:58] | Give me those! | 拿来吧 |
[1:22:14] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[1:22:15] | You don’t seem afraid. | 你好像不怕我们 |
[1:22:18] | Are you not surprised to see us? | 难道你们看到我们不觉得惊讶吗? |
[1:22:21] | Look, there are S-Seven protocols, okay? | 第七区有规定 知道吗? |
[1:22:26] | I’m not authorized to communicate with you | 我不允许和你交流 |
[1:22:28] | except to tell you I can’t communicate with you. | 不过除了告诉你“我不能和你交流” |
[1:22:30] | – Get out of the car. – All right. | – 下车 – 好的 |
[1:22:33] | – Me? You want me to get… – Now! | – 我? 你要我… – 下车! |
[1:22:34] | All right, all right. Get out. Hey. | 好的好的 下车 |
[1:22:36] | All right, I’m… I’m getting out. | 好了 我…我在下了 |
[1:22:38] | I’m getting out. You see? | 在下了 看到没? |
[1:22:39] | Very nifty how you put us down… | 能那么放下我们… |
[1:22:41] | without really killing us. | 却不让我们受伤 不错 |
[1:22:43] | You’re good with handcuffs, too, now, huh? | 你对手铐也很在行吧? |
[1:22:45] | How you doing? | 你们好吗? |
[1:22:46] | You weren’t supposed to hear all that. | 你不应该知道那些的 |
[1:22:48] | – Yeah. – This is real. | – 是啊 – 这都是真的 |
[1:22:50] | Now, listen. If I choose to engage with him, | 听好 如果我准备和他开战 |
[1:22:52] | mum is the word, all right? | “妈妈”就是密语 知道吗? |
[1:22:53] | Sam, I have a record because… | 山姆 我那前科是因为… |
[1:22:55] | I wouldn’t turn my dad in. | 我不肯供出我爸 |
[1:22:58] | When have you had to sacrifice… | 在你完美的人生里 |
[1:22:59] | anything in your perfect little life? | 有过不得不作出牺牲的时候吗? |
[1:23:03] | Big guys. Big guys with big guns, huh? | 大家伙 拿大炮的大家伙 嗯? |
[1:23:05] | What is Sector Seven? Answer me. | 第七区是什么? 回答我 |
[1:23:08] | I’m the one who asks questions around here. | 这里有权利发问的是我 |
[1:23:10] | Not you, young man! | 不是你 小伙子! |
[1:23:11] | How’d you know about the aliens? | 你怎么知道外星人的事? |
[1:23:12] | Where did you take my parents? | 你把我父母带到哪去了? |
[1:23:13] | – I am not at liberty to discuss it. – No? | – 我无权和你们讨论这些 – 是吗? |
[1:23:15] | Hey. You touch me, that’s a federal offense. | 你碰我的话会触了联邦法 |
[1:23:17] | Do-whatever-you-want and-get-away-with-it badge. | 为所欲为的徽章 是吗? |
[1:23:19] | Yeah. Brave now all of a sudden, | 你现在有这些… |
[1:23:20] | with his big alien friend standing over there. | 外星人做靠山就大胆起来了 |
[1:23:22] | Where is Sector Seven? | 第七区在哪儿? |
[1:23:23] | Wouldn’t you like to know? | 你们不想知道? |
[1:23:30] | Hey! | 喂! |
[1:23:31] | Bumblebee, stop lubricating the man. | 大黄蜂 停止润滑他 |
[1:23:34] | Get that thing to stop, huh? | 别闹了 好不好? |
[1:23:38] | All right, tough guy, take it off. | 好了 猛男 开始脱吧 |
[1:23:39] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[1:23:41] | – Your clothes, all of it, off. – For what? | – 你的衣服 全脱了 – 为什么? |
[1:23:45] | For threatening my dad. | 因为你威胁我爸 |
[1:23:50] | Little lady, | 小姑娘 |
[1:23:51] | this is the beginning of the end of your life. | 这是你生命终结的序曲 |
[1:23:58] | You’re a criminal. | 你是个罪犯 |
[1:24:00] | Let’s face facts. It’s in your gene pool. | 面对现实吧 上梁不正下梁歪 |
[1:24:04] | Those are nice. Now get behind the pole. | 不错啊 站到路灯后面 |
[1:24:07] | All right. | 知道了 |
[1:24:08] | This is such a felony, what you’re doing. | 你们这样做犯了很严重的罪 |
[1:24:13] | – I will hunt you down, okay? – He’ll hunt you down. | – 我会抓到你的 – 他抓到你的 |
[1:24:15] | – Without any remorse! – No remorse. | – 不会心软的 – 不会 |
[1:24:17] | – Enjoy. – Okay? | – 呆这吧 – 好了? |
[1:24:18] | We have got to alert everyone. | 我们必须通知所有人 |
[1:24:20] | They already know. Speaker. | 他们已经知道了 扩音器模式 |
[1:24:29] | Optimus! Incoming! | 擎天柱! 敌人入侵! |
[1:24:39] | Roll out. | 出发 |
[1:24:47] | Okay, I’m picking up rad readings… | 我在那桥下测出… |
[1:24:49] | under that bridge right down there. | 有辐射反映 |
[1:24:53] | Okay, I’m getting really good rad readings. | 辐射反映很强 |
[1:24:55] | Forty-two and higher. | 超过42个单位 |
[1:24:57] | Up you get. | 上来 |
[1:25:03] | Okay, we’re dropping in. | 好了 我们要行动了 |
[1:25:09] | Really strong readings right down below us. | 我们下方辐射指数很高 |
[1:25:10] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[1:25:11] | Ship one and two, come on in. | 1号和2号船 到这儿来 |
[1:25:15] | That’s it, right there. Mark him, mark him. | 看到了 在那儿 锁定他 锁定他 |
[1:25:17] | Okay, there he is. 11:30. Right off the nose. | 他在那儿 正前方偏左 正下方 |
[1:25:21] | I got it. 12:00. | 看到了 正前方 |
[1:25:27] | Okay, I’m tracking him. I’ve got him. | 好了 我在跟踪她 找到了 |
[1:25:31] | Got him going down the street. | 他正沿着街道移动 |
[1:25:37] | Okay. Where’d he go, guys? I lost him. | 他去哪儿了? 我找不到他 |
[1:25:39] | Got no IR signature. Where’d he go? | 失去红外信号 他去哪儿了? |
[1:25:42] | Okay, I lost him. I lost him. | 信号丢失 信号丢失 |
[1:25:45] | Okay, we’re coming around. | 我们这就赶过去 |
[1:26:09] | Easy, you two. | 小心点 你们俩 |
[1:26:21] | No! No! No, Sam! Sam, don’t drop me! | 不! 不! 山姆! 山姆! 别放手 |
[1:26:24] | Sam, don’t! Sam, don’t! I’m slipping! I’m slipping! | 山姆 不要! 我在往下滑! |
[1:26:28] | – Hold on! – No! | – 抓住! – 不要 |
[1:26:34] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[1:26:41] | All right, we’ve got him pinned. | 我们找到了他了 |
[1:26:43] | We’ve got him pinned in the river. | 目标锁定在河上 |
[1:26:44] | I’m in for the shot. | 进入射击范围 |
[1:26:46] | Stop! Stop! | 住手! 住手! |
[1:26:48] | Wait! No! | 等等! 不要! |
[1:26:53] | – Take the shot, get him. – Take the shot. | – 射击 抓住他 – 射击 |
[1:26:57] | No! | 不要! |
[1:27:14] | No! Stop! | 不要! 住手! |
[1:27:17] | Stop! | 住手! |
[1:27:19] | Get down on the ground! Get down! Get down! | 趴在地上! 趴下! |
[1:27:23] | What? Okay. | 什么? 好的 |
[1:27:26] | Look, he’s not fighting back! | 看啊 他没有还手 |
[1:27:29] | Freeze it! Freeze it! Freeze it! | 冻住它! 冻住它! |
[1:27:37] | Stop hurting him! | 不要伤害他! |
[1:27:48] | Don’t let him move! | 让他别动! |
[1:27:51] | I got him here! | 我抓住他了 |
[1:28:16] | No! | 不要! |
[1:28:21] | Happy to see me again? | 看到我开不开心? |
[1:28:24] | Put him in a car with his little criminal friend. | 把他和他的罪犯朋友关到车子里 |
[1:28:33] | I want that thing frozen and ready for transport! | 把那东西冷冻起来准备运送 |
[1:28:44] | Hang back. Let me check it out. | 退后 我去侦查一下 |
[1:28:49] | Optimus, | 擎天柱 |
[1:28:53] | are we just gonna stand here and do nothing? | 我们就待在这儿什么都不做? |
[1:28:55] | There’s no way to free Bumblebee… | 我们没办法为救大黄蜂… |
[1:28:57] | without harming the humans. | 而不伤害人类 |
[1:28:59] | – But it’s not right. He… – Let them leave. | – 但这成何体统 他… – 让他们走吧 |
[1:29:14] | The Chinese and the Russians are nearing our | 中国和俄国 非常接近我们的… |
[1:29:16] | area of operations in the western Pacific. | 西太平洋作战区 这局势… |
[1:29:17] | We feel like this could get out of hand real fast. | 我们控制不了多久 |
[1:29:20] | But the next couple of hours… | 接下来数小时… |
[1:29:21] | may just define his presidency. | 就看他们总统怎么做了 |
[1:29:27] | US and Chinese task forces approaching… | 有中国特遣舰队已经接近… |
[1:29:29] | 100 nautical miles of cruise missile range. | 巡弋飞弹射程100英里之内 |
[1:29:31] | Tell the strike group commander… | 告诉航母指挥官 |
[1:29:33] | that he’s not to engage unless fired on first. | 除非对方先进攻 否则不要攻击 |
[1:29:35] | – Yes, sir! – Mr. Secretary? | – 是的 长官 – 部长先生? |
[1:29:39] | Tom Banachek. I’m with Sector Seven, | 我是汤姆·班奈杰克 隶属第七区 |
[1:29:42] | Advanced Research Division. | 先进研究部的 |
[1:29:45] | Never heard of it. | 从没听说过 |
[1:29:46] | I’m a little busy, Tom. I think you can see that. | 我现在很忙 汤姆 我想你也看得出来 |
[1:29:51] | – What’s going on here? – I don’t know. | – 怎么回事? – 不知道 |
[1:29:57] | Sit rep! Talk to me! | 情况通报员! 出来说句话! |
[1:30:00] | The whole room’s gone down, sir. | 整间作业都中断了 先生 |
[1:30:01] | I can see that! | 我看得出来! |
[1:30:02] | The virus was coded to shut us down. | 病毒是用来中断所有作业的 |
[1:30:04] | – General? – I’ll take a seat. | – 将军? – 我坐在那里等 |
[1:30:08] | What do you mean, “shut us down”? | 中止作业是什么意思? |
[1:30:09] | They used our network… | 它们利用我们网站 |
[1:30:10] | to spread out to the whole world. | 把病毒散布出去 |
[1:30:12] | The blackout’s global. | 全球性的网络 |
[1:30:13] | We have no communications, | 我们与全球的卫星 |
[1:30:14] | satellite and land lines are dead. | 固网联络都中断了 |
[1:30:16] | You mean to tell me that I cannot pick up this telephone… | 你是说我无法用这台电话… |
[1:30:18] | and call my family? | 打给我家里? |
[1:30:26] | Mr. Secretary? | 部长先生 |
[1:30:29] | I’m here under direct order from the President. | 我是奉总统之命而来 |
[1:30:33] | You really need to see what I have in the case. | 你需要看看我这手提箱里的东西 |
[1:30:38] | You’ll have to accept that there are certain things | 你必须知道有些事情 |
[1:30:40] | you won’t understand right away. | 你无法立即了解 |
[1:30:42] | Sector Seven is a special-access… | 第七区是政府内… |
[1:30:44] | division of the government, convened in… | 一个特殊部门 它的成立… |
[1:30:46] | secret under President Hoover 80 years ago. | 是80年前奉胡佛总统之密令成立的 |
[1:30:50] | You may remember NASA JPL… | 您可能记得太空总署和喷推实验室 |
[1:30:52] | lost the Beagle 2 Mars Rover. | 在火星上损失了猎犬二号机器人 |
[1:30:55] | We told them to report the mission… | 我们告诉他们将整件任务… |
[1:30:57] | a complete failure. It wasn’t. | 宣告失败 其实不然 |
[1:31:00] | Beagle 2 transmitted 13 seconds. | 猎犬二号传输了十三秒钟的影像 |
[1:31:03] | This was classified above top secret. | 这是比最高机密还要机密的 |
[1:31:20] | EDA ended at 170 hours, 48 minutes. | 电子活动在170小时48分后停止 |
[1:31:23] | More than just a pile of Martian rocks. | 火星上不是只有石头 |
[1:31:27] | This is the image from Mars. | 这是火星上传来的影像 |
[1:31:30] | Here’s the image your Special Ops team | 这是您的特种部队 |
[1:31:32] | was able to retrieve from the base attack. | 在基地被袭击时拍得的影像 |
[1:31:35] | We believe they are of the same exoskeletal type, | 我们相信这是相同的外骨骼结构 |
[1:31:39] | and obviously not Russian or North Korean. | 很显然地并非俄国或北朝鲜能有的 |
[1:31:42] | Are we talking about an invasion? | 你是说外星入侵? |
[1:31:45] | We intercepted the message… | 我们拦劫了… |
[1:31:47] | from your Special Ops team. | 特种部队传来的讯息 |
[1:31:48] | These things can be hurt… | 那些东西知道… |
[1:31:50] | by our weapons and now they know it. | 他们也能被我方武器损伤 |
[1:31:52] | That’s why the virus shut us down, | 所以他们用病毒使军事指挥陷入瘫痪 |
[1:31:54] | so we can’t coordinate against their next attack, | 好让我们无法组织防备他们下一波攻击 |
[1:31:57] | which I would bet my ridiculous… | 我敢用我的政府薪金打赌 |
[1:31:59] | government salary is coming soon. | 下一波攻击绝对会很快来临 |
[1:32:05] | Get word to our fleet commanders… | 用国民警卫队的频道… |
[1:32:06] | over the National Guard frequency. | 通知舰队指挥官 |
[1:32:08] | It’s a shortwave radio channel. | 那是短波 |
[1:32:09] | It might be still working. | 可能还有作用 |
[1:32:11] | Tell them to turn their ships around and come home. | 叫他们调转船头 迅速赶回来 |
[1:32:15] | And inform all commands… | 通知各司令部 |
[1:32:16] | to prepare for imminent attack. | 抵抗即将发生的攻击 |
[1:32:19] | 内利斯空军基地 | |
[1:32:28] | Captain Lennox, | 伦诺克斯上尉 |
[1:32:29] | we need you and your team to come with us right now! | 请带你的部队跟我们来! |
[1:32:31] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
[1:32:37] | She’s in here. | 她在这里 |
[1:32:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:32:41] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我来 |
[1:32:44] | – You’re going to be my advisor. – Me, too? | – 你来做我的顾问 – 我也要去? |
[1:32:47] | Who’s this? | 他是谁? |
[1:32:49] | – He’s my advisor. – He comes, too. | – 他是我的顾问 – 那他也来 |
[1:33:04] | – So… – What’d they get you for? | – 那么… – 他们要你们来做什么? |
[1:33:07] | I bought a car. Turned out to be an alien robot. | 我买了辆车…结果是个外星机器人 |
[1:33:13] | Who knew? | 谁知道呢 |
[1:33:31] | Make a hole! Watch your back! | 走直线! 小心你身后! |
[1:33:44] | Please, let this work. | 拜托 希望有用 |
[1:33:48] | Fire it up, Optimus. | 启动吧 擎天柱 |
[1:33:51] | The code. | 代码 |
[1:33:53] | The code on these glasses indicates… | 眼镜里的代码显示… |
[1:33:55] | the All Spark is 230 miles from here. | 火种源在离这里230英里远处 |
[1:34:00] | I sense the Decepticons… | 我感觉到霸天虎… |
[1:34:02] | are getting ready to mobilize. | 已准备开始行动了 |
[1:34:05] | They must know it’s here, as well. | 他们一定也知道火种源在这里 |
[1:34:07] | What about Bumblebee? | 大黄蜂怎么办? |
[1:34:08] | We can’t just leave him to die… | 我们不能就这么失去他… |
[1:34:10] | and become some human experiment! | 眼睁睁的被人类当作试验品 |
[1:34:12] | He’ll die in vain… | 如果我们不完成任务的话 |
[1:34:14] | if we don’t accomplish our mission. | 他的牺牲就白费了 |
[1:34:16] | Bumblebee is a brave soldier. | 大黄峰是名勇敢的战士 |
[1:34:19] | This is what he would want. | 这会是他所希望的 |
[1:34:21] | Why are we fighting to save the humans? | 为何我们为拯救人类而战? |
[1:34:25] | They’re a primitive and violent race. | 他们是个原始且残暴的种族 |
[1:34:31] | Were we so different? | 我们以前不也是吗? |
[1:34:34] | They’re a young species. They have much to learn. | 他们是个年轻的种族 还有很多要学 |
[1:34:38] | But I’ve seen goodness in them. | 但我看到过他们的优点 |
[1:34:41] | Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. | 自由是所有有情感的生物之希望 |
[1:34:45] | You all know there’s only one way to end this war. | 你们都知道结束这战争只有一个方法 |
[1:34:50] | We must destroy the Cube. | 我们必须消灭能量体 |
[1:34:53] | If all else fails, | 如果其它方法都失败的话 |
[1:34:55] | I will unite it with the spark in my chest. | 我会将它与我胸中之火光结合 |
[1:34:58] | That’s suicide. | 那是自杀行为 |
[1:34:59] | The Cube is raw power. It could destroy you both. | 能量体的能源非常不稳定 可能会玉石俱焚 |
[1:35:03] | A necessary sacrifice to bring peace to this planet. | 为这星球的和平 牺牲是难免的 |
[1:35:08] | We cannot let the humans pay for our mistakes. | 我们不能让人类为我们的错误而偿命 |
[1:35:12] | It’s been an honor serving with you all. | 很荣幸与你们共战至今 |
[1:35:15] | – Autobots, roll out! – We rolling! | – 汽车人 出发! – 出发! |
[1:35:31] | Team attention! Present arms! | 立正! 敬礼! |
[1:35:35] | At ease. Captain, Sergeant. | 上尉 军士 请稍息 |
[1:35:37] | Got your intel. Excellent work. | 得到你的情报了 干得好 |
[1:35:39] | Thank you, sir. What about the gunships? | 谢谢 炮艇机呢? |
[1:35:41] | They’re being retrofitted with sabot rounds now. | 所有炮艇机上加装了脱壳穿甲弹 |
[1:35:43] | If they hit us again, we’ll be ready for them. | 如果他们再来袭击 没问题的 |
[1:35:45] | But it won’t do us much good… | 但是不恢复全球的通讯 |
[1:35:46] | if we can’t get world communications back up. | 可真是不太妙 |
[1:35:49] | Hey, kid. | 嘿 小子 |
[1:35:52] | I think we got off to a bad start, huh? | 我想我们之前有点误会 |
[1:35:55] | You must be hungry? | 你一定饿了吧? |
[1:35:56] | You want a latte? HoHo? Double venti macchiato? | 要不要来杯拿铁咖啡 或者2份超大的玛琪朵咖啡如何? |
[1:35:58] | Where’s my car? | 我的车呢? |
[1:36:00] | Son, I need you to listen to me very carefully. | 小子 你仔细听好 |
[1:36:04] | People can die here. | 这里人们的生命有危险 |
[1:36:06] | We need to know everything you know. | 你必须马上告诉我们… |
[1:36:07] | We need to know it now. | 你所知道的 |
[1:36:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:36:10] | But first, I’ll take my car, my parents. | 但你得先把我的车和我父母还我 |
[1:36:12] | Maybe you should write that down. | 全部要书面保证 |
[1:36:14] | Oh, and her juvie record. | 噢 还有她的少年前科 |
[1:36:16] | That’s got to be gone. Like, forever. | 也必须取消 永久地 |
[1:36:20] | Come with me. We’ll talk about your car. | 跟我来 我们谈谈你的车 |
[1:36:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:36:26] | The man’s an extortionist. | 这小子简直是勒索 |
[1:36:30] | All right, here’s the situation. | 情况是这样的 |
[1:36:31] | You’ve all had direct contact with the NBEs. | 你们都曾直接接触过NBEs |
[1:36:34] | NBEs? NBEs? | |
[1:36:35] | Non-Biological Extraterrestrials. | “非生物类外星人” |
[1:36:37] | Try and keep up with the acronyms. | 记清楚了 |
[1:36:38] | What you’re about to see is totally classified. | 你们即将看到的是高度机密 |
[1:36:51] | Dear God. What is this? | 天啊 这是什么? |
[1:36:55] | We think… | 我们认为 |
[1:36:56] | when he made his approach over the north pole, | 当他飞越北极时 |
[1:36:58] | our gravitational field screwed up his telemetry. | 地球的地心引力扰乱了他的导航系统 |
[1:37:02] | He crashed in the ice, | 他坠落到冰里 |
[1:37:03] | probably a few thousand years ago. | 大概是几千年前的事 |
[1:37:06] | We shipped him here to this facility in 1934. | 我们在1934年将它运送到这里 |
[1:37:09] | We call him NBE One. | 我们称它为NBE-1 |
[1:37:12] | Well, sir, I don’t mean to correct you… | 抱歉 先生 我不是想… |
[1:37:13] | on everything you think you know, | 故意纠正你的错误 |
[1:37:14] | but, I mean, that’s Megatron. | 但那是威震天 |
[1:37:18] | He’s the leader of the Decepticons. | 他是霸天虎的领袖 |
[1:37:20] | He’s been in cryostasis since 1935. | 它自从1935年就处在冰冻状态 |
[1:37:22] | Your great-great-grandfather made one of… | 你的曾曾祖父发现了 |
[1:37:26] | the greatest discoveries in the history of mankind. | 人类史上最大的发现 |
[1:37:28] | Fact is, you’re looking at… | 事实上 你所看到的… |
[1:37:30] | the source of the modern age, | 就是现代化的来源 |
[1:37:31] | the microchip, lasers, spaceflight, | 微晶片 雷射 太空飞行 |
[1:37:35] | cars, all reverse-engineered by studying him. | 汽车…都是对它进行逆向工程所习得的 |
[1:37:38] | NBE One. That’s what we call it. | NBE-1 那是我们对它的称呼 |
[1:37:43] | And you didn’t think the… | 你不认为… |
[1:37:44] | United States military might need to know | 美国军方需要知道 |
[1:37:45] | that you’re keeping a hostile… | 你把一个外星机器人… |
[1:37:47] | alien robot frozen in the basement? | 冰冻在地下室? |
[1:37:48] | Until these events, | 在最近发生的事之前 |
[1:37:49] | we had no credible threat to national security. | 我们并不认为它会对国家安全产生威胁 |
[1:37:52] | Well, you got one now. | 现在问题可大了 |
[1:37:55] | – So why Earth? – It’s the All Spark. | – 但为何要来地球? – 因为火种源 |
[1:37:57] | All Spark? What is that? | 火种源? 那是什么? |
[1:37:59] | Well, yeah, they came here looking for… | 他们在找一个… |
[1:38:00] | some sort of cube-Iooking thing. | 立方体似的东西 |
[1:38:02] | Anyway, Mr. NBE One here, AKA Megatron, | NBE-1 也就是威震天先生 |
[1:38:04] | that’s what they call him, | 他们这样称呼他 |
[1:38:06] | who’s pretty much the harbinger of death, | 他是死亡的使者 |
[1:38:08] | wants to use the Cube to transform… | 想利用能量体转化 |
[1:38:09] | human technology to take over the universe. | 人类科技来统治宇宙 |
[1:38:12] | That’s their plan. | 那就是他们的计划 |
[1:38:14] | – And you’re sure about that? – Yeah. | – 你很确定? – 是的 |
[1:38:19] | You guys know where it is, don’t you? | 你们知道那东西在哪里 是不是? |
[1:38:22] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:38:27] | You’re about to see our crown jewel. | 你们将看到的东西是终极至宝 |
[1:38:39] | Carbon dating puts the Cube here around 10,000 BC. | 碳-14年代测定预估能量体 是在公元前一万年来到地球的 |
[1:38:43] | The first Seven didn’t find it until 1913. | 七元老在1913年才发现它 |
[1:38:47] | They knew it was alien because of… | 他们知道这是外星物体 是因为… |
[1:38:50] | the matching hieroglyphics on the Cube | 它表面的烙画 |
[1:38:51] | as well as NBE One. | 和NBE-1表面的烙画非常相似 |
[1:38:53] | President Hoover had the dam built around it. | 胡佛总统因此建造了水坝将它隐藏于其中 |
[1:38:56] | Four football fields thick of concrete | 四个足球场厚度的水泥… |
[1:38:58] | A perfect way to hide its energy… | 任何人或外面的… |
[1:39:00] | from being detected by anyone… | 任何外星种族 |
[1:39:02] | or any alien species on the outside. | 都无法侦测出它所散发的能量 |
[1:39:14] | 火种源位置确定 | |
[1:39:18] | 我是红蜘蛛 所有霸天虎 准备行动 | |
[1:39:22] | 路障上路 | |
[1:39:27] | 吵闹报到… | |
[1:39:35] | 袭击出发… | |
[1:39:38] | 眩晕入列… | |
[1:39:41] | 威震天万岁! | |
[1:39:44] | Wait, back up. | 等等 |
[1:39:45] | You said the dam hides the Cube’s energy. | 你说水坝隐藏了他的能量 |
[1:39:48] | – What kind exactly? – Good question. | – 哪种能量? – 问得好 |
[1:39:56] | Please step inside. They have to lock us in. | 请进来 他们要把我们锁在里面 |
[1:40:04] | Oh, wow. | 喔 |
[1:40:06] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[1:40:07] | Freddy Krueger done been up in here or something? | 佛瑞迪来过这里吗? |
[1:40:08] | Oh, no, man. | 不对 |
[1:40:10] | Freddy Krueger have four blades, man. | 佛瑞迪有四根爪子 |
[1:40:11] | That’s only three. That’s Wolverine! | 那只有三根 那是金刚狼 |
[1:40:14] | – Right? That’s Wolverine! – That’s very funny. | – 对不对? 那是金刚狼 – 很好笑 |
[1:40:19] | Anybody have any mechanical devices? | 谁有电子产品? |
[1:40:20] | BlackBerry? Key alarm? Cell phone? | 黑莓? 车钥匙? 手机? |
[1:40:22] | I got a phone. | 我有个手机 |
[1:40:26] | Nokias are real nasty. | 诺基亚真是酷毙了 |
[1:40:29] | You’ve got to respect the Japanese. | 你必须要佩服日本人 |
[1:40:31] | They know the way of the samurai. | 他们将武士道发挥地淋漓尽至 |
[1:40:34] | Nokia’s from Finland. | 诺基亚是芬兰做的 |
[1:40:37] | Yes, but he’s, you know, a little strange. | 没错 但他…有点奇怪 |
[1:40:40] | He’s a little strange. | 有点奇怪 |
[1:40:44] | We’re able to take the Cube radiation… | 我们把能量体的能源 |
[1:40:47] | and funnel it into that box. | 传送到这箱子里 |
[1:41:03] | Mean little sucker, huh? | 好凶的小东西 |
[1:41:05] | That thing is freaky! | 好可怕! |
[1:41:07] | Kind of like the itty-bitty… | 就像劲量的… |
[1:41:08] | Energizer Bunny from hell, huh? | 兔宝宝一样 |
[1:41:21] | He’s breaking the box. | 它快把箱子打破了 |
[1:41:41] | Go! Go! Go! | 行动! 行动! |
[1:41:42] | Move! | 出发! |
[1:41:52] | Gentlemen, they know the Cube is here. | 各位 他们知道能量体在这里 |
[1:41:55] | Banachek. What’s going on? | 班奈杰克 发生什么事了? |
[1:41:57] | Well, the NBE One hangar has lost power… | NBE-1停机棚断电了 |
[1:41:59] | – What? – and the backup generator… | – 什么? – 备用发电机… |
[1:42:00] | is just not gonna cut it. | 无法产生足够电量 |
[1:42:01] | Do you have an arms room? | 你有没有军火库 |
[1:42:08] | Megatron! Megatron! Megatron! | 威震天! 威震天! 威震天! |
[1:42:10] | I’ll bring security to the… | 带上保安人员… |
[1:42:12] | Get everyone to the NBE One chamber now! | 把所有人派去NBE-1停机棚! |
[1:42:14] | – The lights are out! – Move it! Move it! | – 灯灭了! – 行动! |
[1:42:16] | Let’s go! | 快! |
[1:42:17] | They’re popping our generators! | 它们在攻击我们的发电机! |
[1:42:26] | 冷冻失效 | |
[1:42:29] | 表面温度 | |
[1:42:31] | Megatron melting! | 威震天冰在融化! |
[1:42:33] | 16502. We’re losing pressure. | 16502 我们在失压 |
[1:42:36] | Stand by! Set! | 各就各位! |
[1:42:39] | We’re losing pressure! | 失压…失压 |
[1:42:41] | The cryogenic system is failing! | 冷冻系统失常 |
[1:42:43] | We’re losing NBE One! | 我们失去NBE-1了 |
[1:42:49] | Forty millimeter sabot rounds on that table! | 40毫米穿甲弹在那桌上 |
[1:43:01] | You got to take me to my car. | 你必须带我去我的车 |
[1:43:03] | You have to take me to my car. | 你必须带我去我的车 |
[1:43:04] | He’s gonna know what to do with the Cube. | 它知道怎么处理能量体 |
[1:43:05] | Your car? It’s confiscated. | 你的车? 被没收了 |
[1:43:06] | Then unconfiscate it. | 那就别没收它 |
[1:43:07] | We do not know what will happen… | 我们不知道让它接近能源体… |
[1:43:08] | if we let it near this thing! | 会发生什么事! |
[1:43:09] | You don’t know. | 是你不知道 |
[1:43:10] | Maybe you know, but I don’t know. | 也许你知道 但我不知道 |
[1:43:11] | You just wanna sit here… | 你就准备呆在这儿… |
[1:43:11] | and wait and see what happens? | 坐以待毙? |
[1:43:12] | I have people’s lives at stake here, young man. | 很多人的生命掌握在我们手上 |
[1:43:14] | Take him to his car! | 让他去见他的车! |
[1:43:18] | Drop it. | 放下武器 |
[1:43:21] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! | 喔! 喔! 喔! |
[1:43:23] | Drop your weapon, soldier. | 放下你的武器 军人 |
[1:43:26] | There’s an alien war going on… | 外星人已经发动战争了 |
[1:43:27] | and you’re gonna shoot me? | 而你却要杀我? |
[1:43:28] | You know, we didn’t ask to be here. | 我们没必要杀你 |
[1:43:29] | I’m ordering you under S-Seven… | 我以第七区的权力… |
[1:43:30] | executive jurisdiction. | 命令你放手 |
[1:43:31] | S-Seven don’t exist. | 第七区并不存在 |
[1:43:33] | Right. And we don’t take orders… | 我们不会听命于… |
[1:43:33] | from people that don’t exist. | 一个不存在的组织 |
[1:43:34] | I’m gonna count to five. Okay. | 我数到五 |
[1:43:36] | Well, I’m gonna count to three. | 我数到三 |
[1:43:40] | – Simmons? – Yes, sir? | – 西门斯? – 是 先生 |
[1:43:42] | I’d do what he says. | 我会照他说的做 |
[1:43:43] | Losing’s really not an option for these guys. | 输不是他们这些人的选项 |
[1:43:51] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:43:53] | Hey, you want to lay the fate of the world | 你想把世界的命运 |
[1:43:55] | on the kid’s Camaro? That’s cool. | 交给这小子的车 那好吧 |
[1:44:01] | No, no! | 住手! 住手! |
[1:44:03] | Stop! You got to stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! | 住手! 住手! 住手! |
[1:44:06] | No, no, stop, stop, stop! Let him go! Let him go! | 住手! 住手! 住手! 放开他! |
[1:44:10] | Are you okay? | 你没事吗? |
[1:44:14] | They didn’t hurt you, right? | 他们没伤你吧? |
[1:44:25] | Listen to me. The Cube is here… | 听我说 能量体在这里 |
[1:44:26] | and the Decepticons are coming. | 霸天虎已经来了 |
[1:44:31] | No, don’t worry about them. They’re okay. Right? | 不 不 别管他们 好吗? |
[1:44:33] | They’re not gonna hurt you. | 他们不会伤你的 |
[1:44:35] | Just back up a little bit. He’s friendly. He’s fine. | 退后一点 他没有恶意 |
[1:44:39] | Okay, come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[1:44:40] | Put the guns down. They’re not gonna hurt you. | 放下枪 他们不会伤害你的 |
[1:44:42] | Here, come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:44:43] | I’m gonna take you to the All Spark. | 我带你去看火种源 |
[1:45:06] | Okay, here we go. | 好呀 来了 |
[1:45:07] | He doing something. He doing something. | 他要做什么了 他要做了 |
[1:45:30] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:45:36] | Message from Starfleet, Captain. | 来自太空舰队的消息 |
[1:45:37] | Let’s get to it. | 把这个带走 |
[1:45:39] | He’s right. We stay here, | 他说的对 我们要是留下来 |
[1:45:40] | we’re screwed with Megatron in the other hangar. | 就死定了 威震天就在隔壁的机棚里 |
[1:45:42] | Mission City is 22 miles away. | 最近的城市在22英里外 |
[1:45:43] | We’re gonna sneak that Cube out of here | 我们把能量体偷带出去 |
[1:45:45] | and we’re gonna hide it somewhere in the city. | 然后藏在城市里 |
[1:45:46] | Good! Right. | 很好 就这么做 |
[1:45:47] | But we cannot make a stand without the Air Force. | 但我们需要空军的帮忙 |
[1:45:50] | This place must have some kind of radio link! | 这地方一定有无线电装置吧 |
[1:45:52] | – Yes. Shortwave, CB. – Right, yes. | – 是的 – 短波 – 对 有 |
[1:45:54] | Sir, you got to figure out some way… | 先生 你一定要想办法 |
[1:45:56] | to get word out to them. Let’s move! | 传递消息出去 我们走 |
[1:45:57] | In the alien archive, sir! | 是非常旧的仪器 |
[1:45:59] | There’s an old Army radio console. | 之前陆军使用的 |
[1:46:01] | – Will it work? – Anything’s possible! | – 还能用吗? – 一切皆有可能! |
[1:46:02] | Did you see that… | 你看到… |
[1:46:03] | All right, Sam, get it in the car! | 好了 山姆 上车! |
[1:46:05] | Mr. Secretary! Get our birds in the air. | 部长先生 请继续试着联络空军 |
[1:46:07] | When we get to the city, we’re gonna find a radio, | 等我们到了城市我们再找个无线电 |
[1:46:08] | and I’ll have Epps vector them in, okay? | 让艾普斯无线电导引 好吗? |
[1:46:10] | Affirmative! | 收到 |
[1:46:12] | Warning! NBE One cryo-containment failing. | 警告 NBE-1冷冻系统故障 |
[1:46:17] | Check that backup system! | 检查备用系统! |
[1:46:23] | Come on! Get out of here! | 快点逃出这里! |
[1:46:25] | Heads up! Look out! | 抬头! 小心! |
[1:46:27] | Set a perimeter around the yellow vehicle! | 大家帮黄车开一条路 |
[1:46:30] | This way, this way, this way! | 这边! 这边! |
[1:46:32] | Up there! Let’s go! | 就在那! 走! |
[1:46:43] | I am Megatron! | 我是威震天! |
[1:47:05] | – The Cube’s okay? – Yeah, it’s fine. | – 能量体没事吧? – 嗯 没事 |
[1:47:06] | Well, put the seat belt on. | 系上安全带 |
[1:47:07] | Pour it on him! | 弄到他身上! |
[1:47:22] | I live to serve you, Lord Megatron. | 很荣幸为您效劳 威震天 |
[1:47:24] | Where is the Cube? | 能量体呢? |
[1:47:27] | The humans have taken it. | 被人类拿走了 |
[1:47:32] | You fail me yet again, Starscream. Get them! | 你又让我失望了 红蜘蛛 抓住他们 |
[1:47:37] | Come on, Mags! | 用力! |
[1:47:39] | Over here, sir! | 在这边 先生! |
[1:47:43] | Give me a minute. Give me a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[1:47:45] | Come to me, Maxwell, come to me. Plugged in there. | 拜托 拜托 插在这 |
[1:47:50] | – We’re hot! We’re live! – Where are the mikes? | – 通了 有电了! – 麦克风在哪? |
[1:47:54] | Mikes? | 麦克风! |
[1:47:55] | This doesn’t work without mikes, Simmons. | 没麦克风也没用 |
[1:47:57] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不! |
[1:47:58] | Let’s find them. | 快找找 |
[1:48:00] | Kid, get in the chair! | 小子 你坐下 |
[1:48:01] | Just get in the chair, all right? | 你坐下 好吗? |
[1:48:01] | They steal everything out of this place. | 他们把什么都偷走了 |
[1:48:04] | How do we get the signal out? | 我们要怎么传出讯号? |
[1:48:05] | How do we call the Air Force? | 我们怎么联络空军? |
[1:48:07] | – Glen? – Huh? | – 格伦? – 嗯? |
[1:48:08] | Can you hotwire this computer… | 格伦 你能否把这台电脑… |
[1:48:10] | to transmit a tone through the radio? | 接上无线电 然后送出讯号? |
[1:48:12] | What good is that? | 那有什么用? |
[1:48:13] | Morse code! You can use this… | 你可以把这台电脑连上无线电 |
[1:48:14] | to transmit it through that! | 然后传送莫尔斯电码! |
[1:48:16] | Okay, I’ll do it! Turn it around. Okay, let’s see. | 好 好! 我可以! 快点 我看看 |
[1:48:19] | Simmons, I need a screwdriver! | 西门斯 我要个螺丝刀 |
[1:48:33] | There’s Optimus. | 擎天柱来了 |
[1:48:52] | Almost done. | 快好了 |
[1:48:56] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么玩意? |
[1:49:01] | Barricade the door! | 把门堵住! |
[1:49:05] | – Get something. – Watch out! | – 找些东西 – 小心! |
[1:49:07] | Six, five, four, six, three. | 六 五 四 六 三 |
[1:49:14] | Here! Put some rounds in! | 拿着! 装弹! |
[1:49:19] | Master search. | 全局搜索… |
[1:49:22] | I got it! We’re transmitting! | 我成功了 正在发送 |
[1:49:24] | Send exactly what I say! | 照我说的写 |
[1:49:25] | Get out of the way! Get out of the way! | 闪开! 快闪开! |
[1:49:27] | Burn, you little sucker! Burn! | 烧死你! 你个小杂碎! |
[1:49:29] | “This is Defense Secretary Keller. | 这里是国防部长凯勒… |
[1:49:31] | “Get me NORTHCOM commander.” | 致北方司令部长官 |
[1:49:34] | – Whoa! – Whoa! | – 喔! – 喔! |
[1:49:37] | What was that? | 刚才是什么啊! |
[1:49:38] | Authenticate emergency action. Blackbird 1195… | 启动紧急步骤 黑鸟1195… |
[1:49:43] | Sir, I have an authenticated… | 长官 我们确认来自… |
[1:49:44] | ir strike order from Sec Def. | 国防部长的空袭命令 |
[1:50:10] | – No, no, no, no, no. – What? | – 不 不 不 – 怎么? |
[1:50:12] | It’s the same cop! | 还是那辆警车! |
[1:50:14] | Block them, block them, block them. | 挡住他们! |
[1:50:37] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:51:06] | Cool, Mom! | 真酷 妈妈! |
[1:51:33] | This is so not good. | 情况不妙 |
[1:51:54] | He’s behind the pillar! | 他在柱子后面! |
[1:52:02] | – Shoot that mother… – Maggie, cover fire! | – 打死他 – 玛吉 掩护! |
[1:52:08] | It’s the Air Force! They’re responding! | 空军已经回应 |
[1:52:14] | Sucker, burn! | 烧死你! |
[1:52:22] | Oh, shit! | 哦 糟糕! |
[1:52:23] | Yes! They’re sending F-22s to the city! | 他们派F-22到城市去了! |
[1:52:27] | Raptors, let’s scramble, scramble, scramble. | 猛禽 出动! 出动! 出动! |
[1:52:30] | Strike and Dark Star roll call. | 攻击机群整队 |
[1:52:45] | 当铺 | |
[1:52:47] | Come on, let’s go! Mount up! | 来吧 快走! 行动! |
[1:52:50] | Here, I got shortwave radios. | 给你 短波无线电 |
[1:52:53] | Wait. What am I supposed to do with these? | 等等 我怎么用这玩意? |
[1:52:55] | Well, use them! It’s all we got! | 用它联系 只有这个了! |
[1:52:58] | This is like RadioShack… | 这个像是… |
[1:52:59] | dinosaur radios or something, man. | 中古电器行的古董了 |
[1:53:01] | I’m only gonna get 20 or 30 miles… | 范围最多… |
[1:53:03] | out of these things. | 20-30英里 |
[1:53:04] | Are there any aircraft orbiting the city? | 呼叫城市上方的飞机 |
[1:53:07] | F-22 at 12:00 | 12点方向 F-22战斗机 |
[1:53:09] | All right, I want planes for air cover… | 好的 请求飞机空中掩护 |
[1:53:10] | and get Black Hawks on station… | 让黑鹰直升机来 |
[1:53:12] | to extract that Cube. You got it? | 运送能量体 |
[1:53:16] | Air Force has arrived! Pop smoke! | 空军到了 放烟雾信号 |
[1:53:19] | Raptor, Raptor, do you copy? | 猛禽猛禽 能否听到 |
[1:53:22] | We have you visual. | 能看到你们 |
[1:53:25] | Green smoke is the mark. | 标记是绿色烟雾 |
[1:53:26] | Provide air cover… | 请提供空中掩护 |
[1:53:28] | and vector Black Hawks for extraction. | 黑鹰机来接我们 |
[1:53:34] | It’s Starscream! | 是红蜘蛛! |
[1:53:37] | Please tell me you copy. | 请回应我 |
[1:53:39] | Back up! Take cover! Bumblebee! | 退后 掩护 大黄蜂! |
[1:53:45] | No, no, no, no, no! Move! | 不 不 不 快躲开! |
[1:53:47] | – Back up! Back up! – Retreat! Fall back! | – 后退 后退! – 快撤! |
[1:53:50] | Incoming! | 来了! |
[1:54:17] | Anybody hurt? Everyone okay? | 有人受伤吗?大家没事吧? |
[1:54:18] | Clear the area! | 清场! |
[1:54:26] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:54:28] | Bumblebee? No. Your legs! | 大黄蜂 你的腿! |
[1:54:31] | Your legs. | 你的腿! |
[1:54:34] | Here. Here, back, back, back, back! You all right? | 后退 后退! 你没事吧? |
[1:54:39] | Please get up. Bumblebee? Get up! | 拜托 大黄蜂 快起来! |
[1:54:43] | Ratchet! | 救护车! |
[1:54:47] | What the hell was that? | 刚才怎么回事? |
[1:54:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:54:48] | What do you mean, what am I talking about? | 什么我什么意思? |
[1:54:49] | They shot at us! | 他们向我们开火! |
[1:54:50] | F-22 pilots would never fly below buildings. | F-22不可能飞得比房子还低 |
[1:54:53] | That’s alien. That ain’t friendly! | 刚才那个是外星人 不是自己人! |
[1:54:55] | You got to get up. You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你要站起来 你没事的 |
[1:54:59] | Come on! | 加油! |
[1:55:00] | Army Black Hawk inbound to your location. Over. | 直升机接近中 请提供确切方位 |
[1:55:04] | Alpha 273 degrees, 10 miles. | A273度 10英里 |
[1:55:06] | November Victor, 1.2 clicks north. | N40 往北1.2公里 |
[1:55:27] | Move out! Let’s go! | 快 行动! |
[1:55:34] | Let’s go! Move! | 快点! |
[1:55:43] | I’m not gonna leave you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[1:56:24] | Come on, Decepticon punk! | 来啊 霸天虎坏蛋! |
[1:56:32] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊! |
[1:56:46] | Concentrate your fire! | 集中火力 |
[1:56:59] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[1:57:03] | Megatron! | 威震天! |
[1:57:09] | It’s Megatron! Retreat! Move! Fall back! | 是威震天 快撤退! |
[1:57:17] | Fall back! | 撤退! |
[1:57:25] | Get our guys out of the way! Get out of here! Go! | 快让我们的人离开这! 快! |
[1:57:27] | Get them out of the buggy! Move out! | 离开这辆车! |
[1:57:29] | We need air cover down here now! | 我们需要空中支援 马上要! |
[1:57:37] | Sam, help me with this. | 山姆 过来帮我 |
[1:57:43] | That all you got, Megatron? | 就这点本事 威震天? |
[1:57:45] | Come here, little cretin. | 过来 小杂种 |
[1:57:47] | You want a piece of me? You want a piece? | 你想尝尝厉害么? |
[1:57:50] | No! I want two! | 不 来个双份的! |
[1:57:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:57:57] | Sir! That tank thing’s getting back up. | 长官 那坦克又起来了 |
[1:58:00] | Oh, these things just don’t die. | 哦 这些家伙怎么不死呢 |
[1:58:06] | Oh, we’re so dead. | 哦 我们惨了 |
[1:58:08] | – Wrap it around the head. – Sam! | – 扣在头部! – 山姆! |
[1:58:10] | Where’s the Cube? | 能量体呢? |
[1:58:11] | – Right there. – Okay. | – 就在这 – 好的 |
[1:58:13] | And take that and wrap it around | 把它拿过去绕在底盘 |
[1:58:14] | the base and then put it around his neck. | 然后围在脖子上 |
[1:58:15] | – Okay? – Epps, get those Black Hawks here! | – 明白吗? – 艾普斯 让那些黑鹰战机过来! |
[1:58:19] | That building. | 那座楼 |
[1:58:24] | – Okay. – What? | – 好了 – 什么? |
[1:58:26] | All right, I can’t leave my guys back there, | 我不能让我的人留在那 |
[1:58:27] | so here, take this flare. | 你拿着信号弹 |
[1:58:29] | Okay, there’s a tall, white building… | 那边有个白色大楼 |
[1:58:30] | with statues on top. | 上面有雕塑的 |
[1:58:31] | – Go to the roof. Set the flare. – No. | – 到楼顶去 拉开信号弹 – 不 |
[1:58:34] | Signal the chopper and set the flare. | 打开信号弹通知直升机 |
[1:58:35] | No, no. I can’t do this! | 不 不 我做不到 |
[1:58:36] | Listen to me! You’re a soldier now! | 听着! 你现在是个战士! |
[1:58:38] | All right? I need you to take this Cube. | 我要你带走能量体 |
[1:58:40] | Get it into military hands while we hold them off, | 送回军方手里 这里我们顶着 |
[1:58:43] | or a lot of people are gonna die. | 否则会死很多人的 |
[1:58:45] | You got to go. You got to go. | 你快走 你快走 |
[1:58:45] | No, I’m not leaving. | 不 我不走 |
[1:58:46] | – You need to go. Go. – No, I’m not leaving | – 你得走了 – 不 我不走 |
[1:58:48] | till I get Bumblebee out of here, okay? | 大黄蜂不走 我就不能走 |
[1:58:52] | Army Black Hawk requested. | 呼叫黑鹰直升机 |
[1:58:53] | Immediate evac for civilian boy with precious cargo. | 请求立刻送走一个男孩和重要物品 |
[1:58:56] | Headed to rooftop marked by flare. | 他在房顶上 有信号弹 |
[1:58:58] | – Sam, we will protect you. – Okay. | – 山姆 我们会掩护你的 – 好吧 |
[1:59:03] | – Epps, where are those planes? – Sam! | – 艾普斯 飞机呢? – 山姆! |
[1:59:10] | No matter what happens, | 无论结局会怎样 |
[1:59:12] | I’m really glad I got in that car with you. | 我都很高兴那天上了你的车 |
[1:59:18] | Sam! Get to the building! Move! | 山姆! 快行动! |
[1:59:20] | – Decepticons, attack! – Hit it! | – 霸天虎 进攻! – 开火! |
[1:59:26] | Cover fire! | 火力掩护! |
[1:59:35] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[1:59:42] | Girl, get that tow truck out of here! | 快把车开走! |
[1:59:43] | I’m going! I’m going! | 马上就走! |
[1:59:45] | Get out of here now! | 赶快走! |
[2:00:14] | Megatron! | 威震天! |
[2:00:16] | Prime. | 擎天柱 |
[2:00:43] | Humans don’t deserve to live. | 人类不配活着 |
[2:00:45] | They deserve to choose for themselves. | 这要由人类自己决定 |
[2:00:48] | Then you will die with them! | 跟他们一起去死吧! |
[2:00:56] | Join them in extinction! | 一同毁灭! |
[2:01:18] | Keep moving, Sam! | 继续跑 山姆! |
[2:01:20] | Don’t stop! | 别停! |
[2:01:38] | No! | 不! |
[2:01:54] | Sam, get to the building! | 山姆 快去大楼! |
[2:02:04] | Give me that Cube, boy! | 把能量体给我 孩子! |
[2:02:19] | Did that jerk just dent my car? | 那个臭小子不会把我车撞瘪了吧? |
[2:02:42] | You’re not gonna get me. You’re not gonna get me! | 你抓不到我的 你抓不到我的! |
[2:02:51] | I smell you, boy! | 我闻到你了 臭小子! |
[2:03:06] | Maggot! | 小杂种! |
[2:03:26] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[2:03:53] | I’ll drive! You shoot! | 我开车 你开枪! |
[2:04:15] | This isn’t going well! | 情况不妙 |
[2:04:17] | Shoot! Shoot! | 开枪 开枪 |
[2:05:04] | Nice shot. | 打得好 |
[2:05:05] | That tank is definitely dead now. | 那坦克这次肯定死了 |
[2:05:07] | All right, let’s go! We got business! | 大家继续战斗 |
[2:05:19] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[2:05:24] | Hey! I’m over here! | 嘿! 我在这! |
[2:05:40] | We’ve got the boy. | 找到男孩了 |
[2:05:46] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[2:05:48] | Missile! | 导弹! |
[2:05:59] | Hang on, Sam! | 撑住 山姆! |
[2:06:10] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[2:06:17] | Is it fear or courage that compels you, fleshling? | 这到底是恐惧还是勇气控制着你? |
[2:06:35] | Where do I go? | 该怎么办? |
[2:06:38] | Give me the All Spark and you may live to be my pet. | 把火种源给我 我饶你不死 当我的宠物 |
[2:06:43] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[2:06:49] | I’m never giving you this All Spark! | 我绝对不会给你这个火种源! |
[2:06:52] | Oh, so unwise. | 哦 真愚钝 |
[2:07:06] | I got you, boy. | 接住你了 小子 |
[2:07:10] | Hold on to the Cube! | 抱紧能量体! |
[2:07:31] | – Oh, no. Oh, no! – Disgusting. | – 哦…不… – 真恶心 |
[2:07:39] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[2:07:44] | You risked your life to protect the Cube. | 你用你的生命保护了能量体 |
[2:07:48] | No sacrifice… | 没有付出… |
[2:07:51] | – no victory. – If I cannot defeat Megatron, | – 就没有胜利 – 如果杀不了威震天 |
[2:07:55] | you must push the Cube into my chest. | 你一定要把能量体塞入我的胸膛 |
[2:07:57] | I will sacrifice myself to destroy it. | 我会牺牲自己 与它同归于尽 |
[2:08:01] | Get behind me. | 躲到我身后去 |
[2:08:04] | It’s you and me, Megatron. | 只有你我两个的决斗了 威震天 |
[2:08:07] | No, it’s just me, Prime. | 不 只有我 擎天柱 |
[2:08:12] | At the end of this day, | 决战结束时 |
[2:08:14] | one shall stand, one shall fall. | 胜者为王 败者为寇 |
[2:08:23] | You still fight for the weak! That is why you lose! | 你仍然在为弱者而战 所以你必输无疑 |
[2:08:47] | Fighter jets in 60 seconds. | 战机60秒后到 |
[2:08:49] | We got friendlies mixed with bad guys. | 两派机器人都有 |
[2:08:51] | Targets will be marked. | 我们会用激光标记敌人 |
[2:08:52] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[2:08:54] | Bring the rain. All right? | 呼叫空袭 明白? |
[2:08:57] | All right, let’s kill these things. | 我们来消灭这些东西 |
[2:09:01] | – Move, move, move! – Remember, aim low. | – 快走! – 记住 向下瞄准 |
[2:09:02] | Armor’s weak under the chest. | 盔甲的弱点在胸部下面 |
[2:09:14] | Target marked. Still waiting. | 目标已被标出 等待中 |
[2:09:16] | Time on target, 20 seconds. | 20秒钟到达目标 |
[2:09:25] | F-22s, we’re still waiting. | F-22战机 我们还在等 |
[2:09:32] | Move out! | 快走! |
[2:09:37] | Incoming! | 来了! |
[2:09:47] | Weapons armed. Status green. | 载弹发射 目标绿色 |
[2:10:08] | Run! Move! | 走 快走! |
[2:10:17] | Second wave’s on approach. | 第二波来了 |
[2:10:22] | What is that? Break off! | 那是什么?小心! |
[2:10:35] | Two, get a lock! Pop that guy! | 2号 锁定 干掉他! |
[2:10:41] | Stay on him. Keep him in your sights. | 盯住他 别让他跑了 |
[2:10:44] | Take him out! | 把他带走! |
[2:10:59] | Two’s down! | 2号中弹! |
[2:11:10] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你! |
[2:11:12] | Mine! All Spark! | 火种源是我的! |
[2:11:16] | Sam! Put the Cube in my chest! Now! | 山姆! 快把能量体塞入我的胸膛! |
[2:11:19] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[2:11:21] | No, Sam! | 不 山姆! |
[2:11:48] | Hold up. | 别开火 |
[2:11:52] | You left me no choice, brother. | 你逼得我别无选择 兄弟 |
[2:12:05] | Sam, I owe you my life. | 山姆 我欠你一条命 |
[2:12:09] | We are in your debt. | 我们都欠你的情 |
[2:12:30] | Prime, we couldn’t save him. | 擎天柱 我们没能救他 |
[2:12:33] | Oh, Jazz. | 哦 爵士 |
[2:12:38] | We lost a great comrade, | 我们失去了一位杰出的战友 |
[2:12:42] | but gained new ones. | 但也结识了新的战友 |
[2:12:44] | Thank you, all of you. | 谢谢大家 |
[2:12:46] | You honor us with your bravery. | 我们敬佩你们的勇敢 |
[2:12:50] | Permission to speak, sir? | 我有话要说 长官 |
[2:12:52] | Permission granted, old friend. | 请讲吧 老朋友 |
[2:12:55] | You speak now? | 你能说话了? |
[2:12:58] | I wish to stay with the boy. | 我希望和男孩呆在一起 |
[2:13:01] | If that is his choice. | 如果他也同意 |
[2:13:07] | Yes. | 同意 |
[2:13:29] | Gentlemen, the President has ordered… | 总统已经下令… |
[2:13:31] | Sector Seven be terminated… | 将第七区组织解散 |
[2:13:34] | and the remains of the dead aliens disposed of. | 处理掉外星人尸体 |
[2:13:38] | The Laurentian Abyss is seven miles below sea level, | 罗伦提恩海沟有7英里深 |
[2:13:41] | deepest place on our planet. | 地球上最深的地方 |
[2:13:44] | The massive depth and pressure there, | 这个深度的… |
[2:13:45] | coupled with subfreezing temperatures, | 极高压与极低温 |
[2:13:47] | would crush and entomb them, | 会把尸体压扁 |
[2:13:51] | leaving no evidence. | 不留任何蛛丝马迹 |
[2:14:00] | With the All Spark gone, | 火种源被摧毁 |
[2:14:02] | we cannot return life to our planet. | 我们已经无法回到自己的星球 |
[2:14:06] | And fate has yielded its reward, | 造化弄人 |
[2:14:10] | a new world to call home. | 我们的新家叫做地球 |
[2:14:19] | We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, | 我们和这里的人共同生活 藏在他们眼皮之下 |
[2:14:24] | but watching over them in secret, | 也在悄悄地地保护他们 |
[2:14:27] | waiting, protecting. | 等待 保护 |
[2:14:31] | I have witnessed their capacity for courage. | 我目睹了他们的勇气 |
[2:14:34] | And though we are worlds apart, | 尽管和我们来自不同世界 |
[2:14:37] | like us, there’s more to them than meets the eye. | 但像我们一样 他们也不可貌相 |
[2:14:44] | I am Optimus Prime… | 我是擎天柱 |
[2:14:47] | and I send this message to any surviving Autobots | 在这里召唤所有 |
[2:14:50] | taking refuge among the stars. | 在宇宙中流亡的汽车人 |
[2:14:54] | We are here. | 我们在这里 |
[2:14:56] | We are waiting. | 我们在等待 |
[2:15:18] | Can you shed any light on the recent, | 你们知道最近这个地方有… |
[2:15:20] | so-called alien activity in the area? | 所谓的外星人活动吗? |
[2:15:26] | Do you know what? I think that… | 你知道吗? 我想… |
[2:15:29] | if there was some sort of an alien | 如果真有外星人… |
[2:15:32] | – infestation… – Yeah | – 入侵… – 嗯 |
[2:15:34] | They, the government, | 我们的政府 |
[2:15:35] | would be the first to let you know. | 会第一个让我们知道 |
[2:15:37] | The government would let us know. | 政府会让我们知道的 |
[2:15:39] | – I mean, this is America. – Yeah. | – 我是说 这里是美国 – 对 |
[2:15:40] | You know, that’s how we know we live in a free land, | 正因为那样 我们才知道 我们生活在一片自由的土地上 |
[2:15:43] | because there’s no secrets. | 因为没有秘密 |
[2:15:45] | They’d say, “Hey! Duck and cover.” | 他们会说“嘿 快找掩护” |
[2:15:57] | Your head is kind of… | 你的头和电视里面… |
[2:15:58] | of a different size than it is on television. | 有点不一样大 |