英文名称:Apollo 13
年代:1995
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | 阿波罗1号发射前测试 | |
[00:41] | 佛罗里达州肯尼迪航天中心 | |
[00:41] | 1967年1月27日 | |
[00:44] | We have the crew crossing gantry for capsule ingress. | 宇航员正通过塔台进入太空舱 |
[00:47] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[00:48] | Inspired by the late President Kennedy,in only seven years, | 七年前在肯尼迪总统的授权下 |
[00:53] | America has risen to the challenge of what he called… | 美国决定挑战他所谓的 |
[00:55] | “the most hazardous and dangerous | 人类所面临的最惊人 最危险 |
[00:58] | and greatest adventure on which man has ever embarked.” | 以及最伟大的冒险 |
[01:03] | After trailing the Russians for years | 由于我们的太空载人计划 |
[01:04] | with our manned space program, | 落后苏联太空计划进程多年 |
[01:06] | and after that sudden,horrible fire on the launch pad | 以及在例行测试期间 |
[01:10] | aduring a routine test, | 发射台突然着火 |
[01:13] | that killed American astronauts Gus Grissom, | 导致宇航员加斯・格里森 |
[01:14] | Ed White and Roger Chaffee, | 艾德・怀特和罗杰・查菲尔殉职后 |
[01:18] | there were serious doubts that | 令人严重怀疑我们能否 |
[01:19] | we could beat the Russians to the moon. | 先于苏联登陆月球 |
[01:22] | But tonight, | “1969年7月20日德克萨斯州休斯敦” 但今晚 |
[01:23] | a mere 18 months after the tragedy of Apollo 1, | 就在阿波罗1号悲剧发生的18个月之后 |
[01:26] | the entire world watched in awe as Neil Armstrong | 全球目睹了尼尔・阿姆斯特朗 |
[01:28] | and Buzz Aldrin landed on the moon. | 和波兹・阿尔德林登陆月球的壮举 |
[01:32] | The big news came just a moment ago. | 刚刚收到的最新消息 |
[01:34] | Mission Control gave the spacecraft permission… | 控制中心准许宇航员 |
[01:37] | to go for the extravehicular activity, | 离开太空舱进行太空行走 |
[01:40] | that is, for the walk on the moon far earlier than anticipated, | 也就是比预期时间提前漫步月球 |
[01:45] | 9:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. | 在东部夏制时间晚9点 |
[01:47] | Important thing when you’re penetrating the lunar module | 插入登月舱时 最重要的就是 |
[01:49] | is your attitude and your relative speed. | 你的位置和相对速度 |
[01:52] | Let’s say this is me in the command module and this is you. | 假设我是指令舱你是登月舱 |
[01:56] | -All right. -in the LEM. | -好 -在登月舱里面 |
[01:58] | This thing sticking out here is called the probe. | 伸出的这玩意叫探针 |
[02:00] | Is that true? | 真的吗? |
[02:01] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[02:03] | Tracey, when you feel that thing slide in, | 当你感到探针滑进去 |
[02:05] | everything’s clicking… | 插好位置 |
[02:07] | it’s like no other feeling in the world. | 那感觉爽呆了 |
[02:11] | Some liquid propulsion. | 来点酒水助兴 |
[02:12] | What’s the big occasion? | 什么大日子? |
[02:13] | How’s it going at Mission Control? | 控制中心情况如何? |
[02:15] | It’s a nervous time. | 紧张时刻啊 |
[02:16] | They’re pacing around, smoking like chimneys. | 他们踱着步 焦头烂额猛抽烟 |
[02:18] | Gene Kranz is gonna have puppies. | 吉恩・克兰兹要当爸爸了 |
[02:20] | Jim Lovell. | 我是吉姆・洛维尔 |
[02:21] | This is Tracey. | 这是翠西 |
[02:22] | How do ya do, Tracey? | 你好 翠西 |
[02:23] | This is the man. Gemini 7. Gemini 12. Apollo 8. | 就是他 双子7号 双子12号 阿波罗8号 |
[02:26] | They were the first around the moon. | 他们首先环绕月球 |
[02:28] | This guy did ten laps, | 有十次哦 |
[02:30] | With one hand on the wheel. | 还是单手握方向盘 |
[02:31] | You guys make yourselves at home. | 自己动手 别客气 |
[02:33] | 阿波罗13号 | |
[02:34] | This is the last champagne in Houston. | 这是休斯敦最后一箱香槟酒 |
[02:36] | Very good. Very good. | 太好了 |
[02:38] | Everything else all right? | 一切正常不? |
[02:39] | Everything’s on course. | 一切正常 |
[02:40] | Looks okay. Hey! Cadet Lovell. | 看来不错 洛维尔指挥官 |
[02:41] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 |
[02:42] | Put this on ice. Make sure it’s cold. | 把香槟放冰上 够冰才爽 |
[02:44] | You gonna get a haircut this week? | 这星期该剃头了吧? |
[02:46] | I’m on vacation. | 我放假了 |
[02:48] | Oh, get a haircut. | 去剃头吧 |
[02:59] | I wouldn’t mind being up there tonight. | 我不介意今晚登上月球 |
[03:01] | God, who wouldn’t. | 老天 谁会介意呢 |
[03:03] | Don’t worry. Our day’s coming. | 别急 会轮到我们的 |
[03:06] | They’re not gonna cut the program before number 14. | 他们不会在阿波罗14号之前削减预算的 |
[03:09] | You know, my cousin called. | 我表弟打电话给我 |
[03:12] | Asked who we bribed to get on Jim Lovell’s crew. | 问我去贿赂谁 才能跟着洛维尔混 |
[03:15] | I told him they wanted to make sure he got the best. | 我告诉他被选中的人都是最杰出的 |
[03:18] | Well, they got that right. | 一点都没错 |
[03:21] | What network do we want? | 要看哪一台? |
[03:23] | Put on Walter! Jules Bergman! | 沃尔特 博格曼 |
[03:27] | John, turn it up! | 开大声点 约翰 |
[03:34] | I really appreciate you all coming to this… | 非常感谢各位能莅临我的… |
[03:36] | dress rehearsal party for my Apollo 12 landing. | 阿波罗12号登陆彩排派对 |
[03:40] | Sit down, Conrad. | 坐下 康纳德 |
[03:41] | I think we should all take a moment to recognize… | 我们应该先表扬一下… |
[03:44] | the exemplary…hell,damn near heroic effort displayed by | 阿姆斯特朗这次英雄式的 |
[03:47] | Neil Armstrong’s backup for this historic moon walk… | 具有历史意义的…月球漫步 |
[03:54] | and, of course, his crew. | 当然还有随行的队员们 |
[03:56] | Let’s hear it for Jim Lovell, | 下面有请吉姆・洛维尔 |
[03:57] | Ken Mattingly and Fred Haise. | 肯・马丁利还有佛雷德・海斯 |
[04:04] | There he is! Everybody quiet down! | 他来了 大家小声点 |
[04:08] | Hey! Kids! | 嘿 孩子们 |
[04:09] | We had a good touchdown. | 登陆成功 |
[04:12] | We can verify the position of the opening I ought to have on the camera. | 我们能调校摄影机上应该出现的开口位置 |
[04:19] | What? | 什么? |
[04:21] | You think it’s too late for him to abort? | 他现在放弃任务太迟吧 |
[04:23] | He still has time to get out. | 他还有时间出去 |
[04:25] | He just needs somebody to wave him off. | 只要有人给个信号就行了 |
[04:27] | Pull up,Neil! | 尼尔 快拉起来 |
[04:28] | -Pull up! Pull up! -Shut up! | -快拉起来 -别吵 |
[04:32] | Okay, Neil, we can see you coming down the ladder now. | 尼尔 我们现在能看到你走下阶梯了 |
[04:35] | Ok. | 好的 |
[04:35] | Look at those pictures. | 看看这镜头 |
[04:38] | I’m, uh, at the foot of the ladder. | 我在登月舱脚架底下 |
[04:42] | The LEM footpads are only depressed in the surface about, | 我的脚在月球表面陷下了… |
[04:46] | one or two inches. | 约一两寸 |
[04:47] | It’s almost like a powder. | 地面像粉末一样 |
[04:49] | Armstrong is on the moon. | 阿姆斯特朗登陆月球了 |
[04:53] | Neil Armstrong, | 尼尔・阿姆斯特朗 |
[04:54] | 38 year old American,standing on the surface of the moon… | 站在月球表面 38岁 美国人… |
[04:59] | on this July 20, 1969. | 1969年7月20日 |
[05:02] | That’s one small step for man,one giant leap for mankind. | 我的一小步 是人类的一大步 |
[05:11] | His quote was… | 他说… |
[05:13] | “That’s one small step for man,one giant leap for mankind.” | “我的一小步 是人类的一大步” |
[05:32] | You’re drunk, Lovell. | 你喝醉了 洛维尔 |
[05:34] | Yeah. I’m not used to the champagne. | 是啊 我不习惯喝香槟 |
[05:37] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[05:43] | I can’t deal with cleaning up. | 打扫房间我最受不了 |
[05:44] | Let’s sell the house. | 不如把房子卖了吧 |
[05:45] | All right, let’s sell the house. | 好 我们把房子卖了 |
[05:49] | They’re back inside now looking up at us. | 他们在登月舱里看着地球 |
[05:51] | Isn’t that something? | 了不起吧 |
[05:54] | I bet Jannie Armstrong… | 我敢说珍妮・阿姆斯特朗… |
[05:56] | doesn’t get a wink of sleep tonight. | 今晚一定不敢合眼 |
[06:00] | When you were on the far side on 8, | 你在阿波罗8号上到了月球另一边时 |
[06:01] | I didn’t sleep at all. | 我也没法睡觉 |
[06:02] | I just vacuumed over and over again. | 我只是拿着吸尘器一直吸尘 |
[06:06] | Christopher Columbus, | 克里斯托佛・哥伦布 |
[06:07] | Charles Lindberg and Neil Armstrong. | 查尔斯・林德伯格以及尼尔・阿姆斯特朗 |
[06:13] | Neil Armstrong. | 尼尔・阿姆斯特朗 |
[06:26] | From now on, | 现在开始 |
[06:26] | we live in a world where man has walked on the moon. | 生活在一个能够漫步月球的世界里 |
[06:32] | It’s not a miracle. We just decided to go. | 不是什么奇迹了 我们想去就去 |
[06:39] | On Apollo 8, we were so close…just 60 nautical miles down and | 在阿波罗8号上 我们距月球仅60海里远 |
[06:47] | It was like I could just…step out and walk on the face of it. | 简直像是能…踏出去在月面上走 |
[06:59] | I want to go back there. | 我想再回去 |
[07:07] | Where’s my mountain? | 我的山呢? |
[07:13] | Well, it’s Up there. It’s, right up by the… | 就在那上面… |
[07:15] | It’s…Okay, do you see where the shadow crosses the white area there? | 你看 就在阴影环绕的白圈那里 |
[07:20] | That’s the Sea of Tranquility… | 那是宁静海 |
[07:22] | and your mountain’s right there on the edge of that. | 你的山就在那个边缘 |
[07:24] | It’s your mountain. Your mountain, Marilyn. Mount Marilyn. | 你的山 玛丽莲 玛丽莲山 |
[07:28] | I don’t see it. | 我看不到 |
[07:33] | Well, you gotta look harder. | 你得仔细看 |
[07:38] | You look harder… | 你一边多看几眼… |
[07:41] | while I… | 我一边… |
[07:53] | “佛罗里达州肯尼迪航天中心 组装大楼 1969年10月30日” | |
[07:54] | The astronaut is only the most visible member | 宇航员是太空总署庞大队伍中 |
[07:56] | of a very large team,and all of us down | 最引人注目的一群人 |
[07:58] | to the guy sweeping the floor are honored to be a part of it. | 我们所有人 甚至清洁员都引以为傲 |
[08:04] | What did the man say? | 古人是怎么说的? |
[08:05] | “Give me a lever long enough and I’ll move the world”? | “给我一根足够长的杠杆 我就能敲起地球” |
[08:07] | That’s what we’re doing here. This is divine inspiration. | 这是天意各位 这是圣者的启发 |
[08:11] | It’s the best part of each one of us, | 这里人人深信人定胜天… |
[08:13] | the belief that anything is possible. | 是我们每个人的最优秀之处 |
[08:16] | Things like a computer that can fit into a single room… | 就像创造出比一个房间还小的计算机… |
[08:18] | and hold millions of pieces of information… | 能储存千万资讯 |
[08:24] | or the Saturn 5 rocket. | 土星5型运载火箭 |
[08:26] | This is the actual launch vehicle that will be taking Alan Shepard | 艾伦及其队员将乘坐这座发射工具升空 |
[08:28] | and his crew on the first leg of the Apollo 13 mission. | 进行阿波罗13号任务的首批任务 |
[08:33] | When are you going up again, Jim? | 你什么时候再上去 吉姆? |
[08:36] | I’m slated to be the commander of Apollo 14 sometime late next year. | 预计明年底 我会担任阿波罗14号的指挥官 |
[08:41] | If there is an Apollo 14. | 如果还有阿波罗14号的话 |
[08:45] | Jim, people in my state have been asking why we’re continuing | 人民一直在问 既然已经比俄国先登上月球了 |
[08:49] | to fund this program now that we’ve beaten the Russians to the moon. | 为什么还要继续资助太空计划? |
[08:53] | Imagine if Christopher Columbus had come back from the new world | 要是哥伦布从新大陆回来 |
[08:56] | and no one returned in his footsteps. | 却没有人跟随他的脚步会怎样 |
[08:59] | Attention, all personnel. Clear level three. | 全体注意 所有人员离开第3层 |
[09:03] | Are there any other questions? | 还有问题吗? |
[09:07] | How do you go to the bathroom in space? | 在太空中如何上厕所? |
[09:09] | Well, I tell you,it’s a highly technical process | 这个过程呢 需要非常非常高超的技术 |
[09:11] | of cranking down the window and looking for a gas station, which, | 把窗户摇下来 再找加油站 |
[09:17] | Oh, there’s Deke Slayton. | 迪克・史雷顿来了 |
[09:20] | Deke, you might be able to answer this lady’s question. | 迪克 你也许能回答这位女士的问题 |
[09:22] | Deke is one of the original Mercury 7 astronauts,ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 迪克是水星7号最早的宇航员 |
[09:26] | Now he’s our boss. He hands out the astronauts’ flight assignments… | 现在他负责指派宇航员的任务… |
[09:29] | so naturally we kick back part of our salaries to Deke. | 所以我们每个月都得贿赂他 |
[09:33] | How much this month? | 这个月你要多少? |
[09:34] | Can I have a minute? Something’s come up. | 有空吗吉姆? 出了点状况 |
[09:37] | Sure. | 当然有空 |
[09:46] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗? |
[09:48] | I’m not being a cheerleader, Mom! | 老妈 我不要当啦啦队员 |
[09:49] | You don’t understand! I worked so hard on this! | 你不懂 我打扮成这样花了大功夫的 |
[09:51] | Maybe I don’t understand… | 我是不懂… |
[09:52] | but you are not wearing that out in this neighborhood. | 但你不准在这附近穿那件衣服 |
[09:56] | That’s limited. | 没什么好说的 |
[09:56] | She’s not even wearing a bra!You can see everything! | 她连内衣都不穿 全被人看光了 |
[09:58] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[10:00] | Everybody. | 孩子们 |
[10:01] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[10:02] | You know that Easter vacation trip we had planned for Acapulco? | 我们复活节不是计划到阿卡波可去玩吗? |
[10:08] | I was thinkin’ there might be a slight change in destination. | 我想可能要改变一下目的地了 |
[10:11] | Really? | 真的? |
[10:14] | Maybe, say… the moon. | 去… 月亮上如何? |
[10:20] | Alan Shepard’s ear infection has flared up | 阿伦・谢博德的耳朵发炎越来越严重 |
[10:22] | and we’ve all been bumped up to the prime crew of Apollo 13. | 我们都被提前征召 成为阿波罗13号的首选队员 |
[10:27] | Straight to the head of the line and the Fra Mauro highlands. | 直接杀往最前线和佛拉莫洛高地 |
[10:31] | Six months? You’re moving up six months? | 6个月? 你要提前6个月? |
[10:34] | Dad, can I please wear this? | 爸 我穿这件好不好? |
[10:37] | Sure. | 可以啊 |
[10:38] | -Jim. -No! No. Absolutely not. | -吉姆 -不行 绝对不行 |
[10:41] | This stinks! | 太烂了 |
[10:44] | They’re not rushing things, are they? | 他们会不会太仓促了点? |
[10:44] | You’re gonna be ready in six months? | 你六个月能准备得好吗? |
[10:47] | We’ll be ready. | 我们行的 |
[10:48] | I wouldn’t want to be around Alan Shepard tonight. | 今天最好别看到阿伦・谢博德 |
[10:51] | I gotta get over there.We’re gonna have to get up to speed on this. | 我得过去了 赶快做好充足准备 |
[10:54] | Go. Go. | 去吧 |
[10:56] | I’m gonna walk on the moon, Marilyn. | 我就要在月球上漫步了 玛丽莲 |
[10:58] | I know. I can’t believe it. | 我知道 真不敢相信 |
[11:02] | Naturally, it’s 13. Why 13? | 偏偏是13 为什么就偏是13号 |
[11:05] | It comes after 12, hon. | 因为在12之后就是13 |
[11:10] | Apollo 13, you are go for pyro arm and docking. | 阿波罗13号 你要进行爆破设定和舱对接 |
[11:14] | All systems are nominal and on the line. | 系统情况一切正常 |
[11:19] | “德克萨斯州休斯敦 载人航天中心 发射前三个月” | |
[11:20] | Okay, S-4B is stable,SLA panels are drifting free. | 土星4B稳定 登月舱连接器翼板能自由漂浮 |
[11:22] | The drogue is clear.The docking target is clear. | 锥形管已脱离 连接目标已脱离 |
[11:28] | Okay, I’m comin’ up on that now. Two,one,mark. | 我马上接近了 2…1…成功 |
[11:32] | Seventy-five feet.We’re comin’ up on docking. | 75尺 准备连接 |
[11:34] | Let’s shut down some thrusters on them. | 关掉几个推动器 |
[11:36] | We’ll see what he does. | 看看他会怎么做 |
[11:40] | Wait a minute.I lost something here.I can’t translate up. | 等等 有点失灵 无法移动太空船 |
[11:44] | Houston, we are drifting down and away. | 休斯敦 我们向下漂走了 |
[11:48] | Wanna back off and take another run? | 要不要回头再试一次? |
[11:49] | No, I got it.Let me just try and get it stable here. | 不用 我试试看能不能稳定下来 |
[11:54] | I’m gonna reset the high gain. | 我要重新设定增高值 |
[11:56] | Got the target back in the reticle. | 我在标线上找回目标了 |
[11:58] | We’re stable. Go ahead and recycle the valves. | 船身稳定 请关闭燃料活门 |
[12:00] | Forty feet. | 40尺 |
[12:02] | They’re all gray. | 都呈灰色 |
[12:07] | Twenty. | 20尺 |
[12:09] | Easy. | 放松 |
[12:11] | Ten feet. | 10尺 |
[12:16] | -Capture. -That’s it! | -锁定 -搞定了 |
[12:18] | -That’s it. -Sweet move, Ken. Beautiful. | -真准 -肯 太漂亮了 |
[12:22] | Gentlemen, that is the way we do that. | 各位 真是无懈可击 |
[12:24] | Man, that woke me up. | 让我捏一把冷汗 |
[12:26] | Apollo 13 backup crew,you’re up in the simulator. | 阿波罗13号候补队员可以上模拟机 |
[12:30] | Nice job, gentlemen. | 大家做得好 |
[12:32] | That’s 3 hours of boredom followed by 7 seconds of sheer terror. | 无聊了3个小时 到最后7秒魂都吓飞 |
[12:36] | Good job, guys.You just won the Christmas turkey. | 大家辛苦了 你们刚刚赢得了圣诞节火鸡 |
[12:40] | Nice try, Frank. | 厉害 佛兰克 |
[12:43] | You really outfoxed them,brother. | 你比他们能干 |
[12:44] | Yeah, but it wasn’t perfect.Used up too much fuel. | 还不是很完美 浪费了太多燃料 |
[12:47] | You’re above the curve. | 可是比标准值还剩得多 |
[12:49] | Not by much. Listen, guys,I wanna work it again. | 不多 我想再试一次 |
[12:55] | we gotta be up with the dawn patrol headed for Bethpage,what,0700? | 我们黎明要到贝斯佩吉去 早上7点? |
[12:59] | Yeah,I know,but my rate of turn is still a little slow. | 我知道 但我回转的速度太慢 |
[13:02] | I really think we should work it again. | 我真的觉得我们应该再练习一次 |
[13:05] | Well, let’s get it right. | 那就把它练好 |
[13:07] | Okay, set it up again, Frank. | 再搞一次 佛兰克 |
[13:11] | Okay, 13 backup crew. It’ll have to wait. | 13号候补人员请稍候 |
[13:13] | Prime crew’s up for another run. | 首选人员要再练习一次 |
[13:15] | Yeah, baby. | 来 宝贝儿 |
[13:18] | Apollo 13, we show S-4B shutdown and all systems are nominal. | 阿波罗13号 这里显示土星4B已停机 一切正常 |
[13:23] | Fred, set the S-band omni to B… | 佛雷德 把S频道天线设到B |
[13:25] | and when you get in the LEM, too forward. | 进入登月舱后 再设定为向前 |
[13:28] | Good shape over here. | 这里状况良好 |
[13:32] | Hey, we got a problem. | 出问题了 |
[13:34] | Cabin depress. Repeat, cabin depress. | 舱内减压 重复 舱内减压 |
[13:37] | -Ken, get your helmet on! -I can’t get it locked! | -肯 把戴上头盔 -我锁不住 |
[13:40] | Houston, something ripped a big hole in us! | 休斯敦 有东西把我们戳了个大洞 |
[13:43] | We got rapid depress! | 气压急速下降 |
[13:44] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[13:58] | Help! | 救命 |
[14:14] | I thought the stars would fall down on you. | 我以为星星会朝你掉下来 |
[14:18] | “发射前三周 1970年3月23日” | |
[14:19] | That’s silly. Stars can’t fall on us. | 真笨 星星才不会掉下来 |
[14:22] | You’re a smarter kid than I was. | 你比我小时候聪明 |
[14:24] | How long will it take to get to the moon? | 到月球要多久时间? |
[14:27] | Four days. | 4天 |
[14:30] | But that’s pretty fast. | 其实很快 |
[14:32] | See, this is the Saturn 4B booster… | 你看 这是土星4B推进器… |
[14:34] | and it shoots us away from the Earth… | 它把我们从地球上发射出去… |
[14:38] | as fast as a bullet from a gun… | 和出膛的子弹一样… |
[14:43] | until the moon’s gravity actually grabs us and pulls us | 然后月球重力把我们抓住 |
[14:48] | into a circle around the moon…which is called an orbit. | 绕着月球转 叫做轨道 |
[14:53] | All right? | 对不? |
[14:55] | Fred and I float down the tunnel into the lunar module, | 我和佛雷德 爬进登月舱 |
[14:58] | this spidery-looking guy. | 像蜘蛛一样的登月舱 |
[15:00] | Only holds two people, and it’s just for landing on the moon. | 只能容纳两人 它是用来登陆月球的 |
[15:04] | And I take the controls and I steer it around… | 我掌握方向 接手控制… |
[15:07] | and I fly it down… | 往下飞… |
[15:09] | adjusting it here, the attitude there, pitch, roll | 调一下这里 调一下那里 上下左右移动 |
[15:13] | for a nice, soft landing on the moon. | 然后稳稳地登陆在月亮上 |
[15:17] | Better than Neil Armstrong. Way better than Pete Conrad. | 比阿姆斯特朗还行 比康纳德还厉害 |
[15:26] | Dad, did you know the astronauts in the fire? | 你认识被火烧死的宇航员吗? |
[15:32] | Yeah, I did. I knew the astronauts in the fire. All of them. | 认识 我认识那些烧死的宇航员 |
[15:39] | Could that happen again? | 可能会再发生吗? |
[15:43] | Well, I’ll tell you something about that fire. | 我来和你说说那场火灾 |
[15:44] | Um, a lot of things went wrong. | 当时许多事情出问题 |
[15:49] | The door.It’s called the hatch. | 这个门 叫做舱门 |
[15:55] | They couldn’t get it open when they needed to get out. | 当时他们打不开 结果没出去 |
[15:56] | That was one thing. And, | 这是其一 |
[15:59] | Well, a lot of things went wrong in that fire. | 那场火灾中许多事情出问题 |
[16:07] | Did they fix it? | 都修好了吗? |
[16:09] | yes. Absolutely. We fixed it.It’s not a problem anymore. | 当然 已经修好 没问题了 |
[16:25] | I can’t believe they still have you doing public appearances. | 他们竟然还要你到公众场合露面 |
[16:29] | Well, Henry Hurt was all over me. | 亨利・贺特老缠我 |
[16:32] | I know.But with a training schedule this tight,they shouldn’t be asking. | 我知道 可现在训练进度这么紧张 |
[16:35] | Well, it’s… It’s the program, Marilyn. | 在计划内 玛丽莲 |
[16:36] | You know, it’s NASA. | 这就是国家航空航天总署 |
[16:39] | Hey, you’re Jim Lovell, aren’t ya? | 你是吉姆・洛维尔吗? |
[16:42] | Hey! Lucky 13! | 幸运十三号 |
[16:45] | Right on! | 没错 |
[16:54] | That’s the second time it’s done that. | 这已经是第二次熄火了 |
[17:06] | I was looking at the kids’ school schedule coming up. | 我在看孩子的课程表 |
[17:09] | Yeah? | 怎样? |
[17:10] | It’s a very busy week. | 这礼拜很忙 |
[17:13] | I’m thinking about not going to the launch. | 我考虑不去看你升空 |
[17:23] | The kids need me at home, honey. | 我得在家里陪孩子 |
[17:25] | Marilyn, we’ve had these kids for a while now. | 玛丽莲 我们又不是才生小孩子 |
[17:29] | They’ve never kept you from coming to the other launches. | 你从未因为他们而错过火箭升空 |
[17:32] | But now we have your mother. She’s just had this stroke. | 可是你妈妈中风 我得照顾她 |
[17:34] | Mom’s fine. | 妈妈没事 |
[17:36] | It’s not like I’ve never been to a launch. | 我又不是没看过升空 |
[17:38] | The other wives have not done three. | 其他人的太太都没有看过三次的 |
[17:41] | I just don’t think I can go through all that. | 我只是觉得无法承受那种压迫感 |
[17:49] | I’ll just be glad when this one’s over. | 能平安结束任务回家 我就很满意了 |
[17:54] | Well, you’re gonna miss a hell of a show. | 你会错过一次壮观的演出 |
[18:06] | Hey, guys. See ya in a few weeks. | 各位 几周后再见 |
[18:09] | Take care. Bring us back a moon rock. | 保重 带一块月球岩石回来给我们 |
[18:34] | “佛罗里达州肯尼迪航天中心 发射前四天 1970年4月7日” | |
[18:38] | So the number 13 doesn’t bother you? | 你们不忌讳十三号? |
[18:40] | Only if it’s a Friday, Phil. | 除非碰上星期五 |
[18:42] | Apollo 13, lifting off at 1300 hours and 13 minutes | 阿波罗13号 13点13分升空 |
[18:46] | and entering the moon’s gravity on April 13? | 在4月13日进入月球重力场 |
[18:50] | Ken Mattingly here has been doing some scientific experiments | 肯・马丁利特地针对这个现象 |
[18:53] | regarding that very phenomenon,haven’t you? | 做了一些科学实验 是吧 |
[18:56] | I had a black cat,walk over a broken mirror under the lunar module ladder. | 我让一只黑猫 走过登月舱阶梯下面的破镜子上 |
[19:03] | It didn’t seem to be a problem. | 没什么问题 |
[19:04] | We’re considering a letter we got from a fella | 还有人写信叫我们 |
[19:06] | who said we oughta take a pig with us for good luck. | 带只幸运猪上太空 以求好运 |
[19:10] | Does it bother you that the public regards this flight as routine? | 公众把这次飞行视为例行任务 |
[19:14] | There’s nothing routine about flying to the moon. I can vouch for that. | 我可以保证 到月球绝对不是例行任务 |
[19:18] | And, uh, I think that an astronaut’s last mission | 我想一位宇航员的最后一次任务 |
[19:22] | his final flight…that’s always going to be very special. | 最后一次飞行 总是非常特殊的 |
[19:28] | Why is this your last, Jim? | 为什么是你最后的任务 吉姆? |
[19:31] | I’m in command of the best ship | 我指挥着一艘最优秀的太空船 |
[19:34] | with the best crew that anybody could ask for | 以及人人羡慕的最好的队员 |
[19:37] | and I’ll be walking in a place where there’s 400 degrees difference | 我将在日夜温差 |
[19:40] | between sunlight and shadow. | 将近400度的地方漫步 |
[19:44] | I can’t imagine,ever topping that. | 我想 要超越类似这样的成就不太可能了 |
[19:50] | “1970年4月9日 发射前两天” | |
[19:54] | We have that scheduled for 0900 hours tomorrow. | 明天九点整开会 |
[19:56] | -That’s not gonna work, Walter. -Why? | -不行 沃尔特 -为什么? |
[19:59] | Fred and I are gonna be going over the lunar surface experiments tomorrow | 我和佛雷德要进行月球表面实验 |
[20:03] | and Ken’s gonna be back in the simulator. | 肯要上模拟机练习 |
[20:04] | We’re gonna be going over the flight plan tonight. | 晚上还得背熟航行计划 |
[20:07] | Gonna pay a visit to this machine after you’re hard down. | 你修好我再来看这帅火箭 |
[20:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:10] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[20:11] | Jim, we’ve got a problem. | 吉姆 出事了 |
[20:14] | We just got some blood work back from the lab. | 验血结果显示 |
[20:16] | Charlie Duke has the measles. | 查理长了麻疹 |
[20:20] | So we need a new backup. | 那就再找候补队员 |
[20:22] | You’ve all been exposed to it. | 你们都被感染 |
[20:24] | Oh, I’ve had the measles. | 我长过麻疹 |
[20:25] | Ken Mattingly hasn’t. | 肯・马丁利还没有 |
[20:29] | You wanna break up my crew two days before the launch… | 发射两天前 你叫我临时换人? |
[20:33] | when we can predict each other’s moves, read the tone of each other’s voices? | 现在我们已经驾轻就熟 彼此也默契十足 |
[20:37] | Ken Mattingly will be getting seriously ill… | 预计肯病症出现的时候… |
[20:38] | precisely when you and Haise will be ascending from the lunar surface. | 正好是你和海斯离开月面的那天 |
[20:43] | That’s a lousy time for a fever. | 那时发病很要命 |
[20:45] | Jack Swigert has been out of the loop for weeks. | 杰克・史威格特好几个礼拜没训练了 |
[20:48] | He’s fully qualified to fly this mission. | 他完全有能力出这次任务 |
[20:50] | He’s a fine pilot, | 他是个好飞行员 |
[20:52] | but when was the last time he was in a simulator? | 可是他上次进模拟机是什么时候? |
[20:55] | I’m sorry, Jim. I understand how you feel. | 很抱歉吉姆 我知道你的感受 |
[20:57] | We can do one of two things. | 有两个选择 |
[21:00] | We can either scrub Mattingly and go with Swigert… | 换下马丁利 换上史威格特 |
[21:03] | or we can bump all three of you to a later mission. | 或把你们三个排到下次任务 |
[21:10] | I’ve trained for the Fra Mauro highlands… | 我为了上佛拉・莫洛高地而苦苦受训 |
[21:14] | and this is flight surgeon horseshit, Deke! | 这个当医生的就会放屁 狄克 |
[21:18] | Jim, if you hold out for Ken, | 吉姆 如果你执意要跟肯一起出任务 |
[21:20] | you will not be on Apollo 13. | 就不能上阿波罗13号 |
[21:23] | It’s your decision. | 你自己决定 |
[21:29] | Oh, let it ring. | 等它响够 |
[21:31] | Listen, I-I gotta take that. | 听好 这通电话我一定要接 |
[21:33] | Oh, why? | 为什么? |
[21:33] | Because I’m on the backup crew… | 因为我是候补队员 |
[21:35] | and the backup crew has to set up the guest list | 候补队员就得随时待命 |
[21:37] | and book the hotel room. | 准备名册订酒店房间 |
[21:39] | Swigert. | 史威格特 |
[21:41] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[21:45] | Yes. Yes, sir. Uh, I understand. | 是的 我了解 |
[21:50] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[22:16] | Well, I, uh… | 我… |
[22:22] | Damn. | 可恶 |
[22:29] | Medical guys. | 死庸医 |
[22:32] | I had a feeling when they started doing all the blood tests that, | 开始验血我就知道有古怪 |
[22:40] | I mean,I know it’s their ass if I get sick up there,but,I mean…Jesus! | 我是说 如果我在太空中得病那就是他们的责任 靠 |
[23:01] | Swigert, he’ll be fine. He’s, uh… | 史威格特 他不错 他… |
[23:07] | He’s strong. | 他体质好 |
[23:12] | It’ll be a hell of a mission. One for the books. | 这次任务肯定垂名青史 |
[23:19] | You sure about this? Why don’t I talk to Deke? | 你确定吗? 让我跟狄克说 |
[23:22] | I’m sure we can work this out. | 我们一定能搞定 |
[23:27] | This was my call. | 是我的决定 |
[23:39] | Must’ve been a tough one. | 你一定下了很大决心 |
[23:47] | Look,I don’t have the measles.I’m not gonna get the measles. | 我没长过麻疹 也不会长麻疹 |
[23:57] | Ken, wait up. | 肯 等等 |
[24:03] | Trajectory is holding steady. We’re right on the line. | 航道曲线稳定 一切正常 |
[24:07] | We’re into program 64. | 进行六四程序 |
[24:11] | We’re in 05 Gs,so we’re feeling that gravity now. | 0.5G重力 开始感到地球重力 |
[24:13] | Houston, we are at 400,000 feet passing entry interphase. | 休斯敦 我们离大气层四十万尺 正通过进入大气层的介点 |
[24:15] | About to lose signal. | 即将失去信号 |
[24:18] | Reentry data is nominal,and we have radio blackout. | 回程数据正常 无线电暂时丢失 |
[24:27] | What’s the story here? | 怎么回事? |
[24:30] | I got a corridor light. We’re coming in too shallow. | 警灯亮起 切入角度太小 |
[24:33] | I’m going to manual. | 我要换成手动操作 |
[24:40] | Houston, switching to S.C.S. | 换到稳定控制系统 |
[24:42] | Roger, Thirteen. | 收到 13号 |
[24:43] | Okay, we’re at three Gs. | 3G重力 |
[24:45] | Five Gs. | 5G重力 |
[24:48] | We’re coming in too steep. | 太陡了 |
[24:50] | I’m gonna stay in this roll,see if I can pull us out. | 我要继续滚动 看能不能减速 |
[24:54] | We’re at eight Gs. | 8G重力 |
[24:57] | 9G 10G Nine. Ten. | |
[25:02] | -We’re at 12 Gs. -Twelve Gs. We’re burnin’ up. | -12G -12G要烧起来了 |
[25:07] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[25:09] | I gave them a false indicator light at entry interphase. | 我在他们进入大气层时 给了一个错误的指令 |
[25:11] | Even Mattingly didn’t get it the first time. | 马丁利第一次也弄错 |
[25:13] | How ya feeling, Freddo? | 你还好吧 佛雷德? |
[25:16] | Charbroiled. | 烤焦了 |
[25:22] | So what happened? | 怎么回事? |
[25:24] | Came in too steep. We’re dead. | 角度太直…就完蛋了 |
[25:27] | No shit. | 还用说 |
[25:28] | Yeah, we were into program 67 there. | 我们在练习六七程序 |
[25:35] | Okay, we’re gonna do this again, obviously… | 显然要再来一次… |
[25:37] | but give us a minute to get our switches reset. | 等我们一下 重新设定切换钮 |
[25:40] | Jim, could we have a word? | 吉姆 我们谈谈 |
[25:45] | Oh, sure, Deke. | 我来了 狄克 |
[25:53] | We’re going to drop off line and debrief this one on our own. | 这次我们得处理善后 |
[25:58] | -So? -Well… | -怎么样? -呃… |
[26:01] | if I had a dollar for every time they killed me in this thing… | 如果我每次死在这里都会得到1块钱… |
[26:03] | I wouldn’t have to work for you, Deke. | 我早发财 不用给你打工了 |
[26:12] | Well, we have two days. We’ll be ready. | 还有两天 我们会行的 |
[26:14] | Let’s do it again. | 再来一次 |
[26:19] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[26:30] | Margaret, Get down! Fred, Stephen, come here! | 玛格丽特快下来 佛雷德和史蒂芬 快过来 |
[26:32] | -Daddy! -Watch out! You’ll fall! | -爸爸 -你小心跌倒了 |
[26:33] | “1970年4月10日 发射前夕” | |
[26:35] | We can’t go across that road. We don’t want Daddy to get our germs | 不能过那边去 别让爸爸感染我们的细菌 |
[26:39] | and get sick in outer space. | 在太空生病 |
[26:42] | Hey, boys. | 孩子们 |
[26:44] | Not givin’ your mom a hard time, are ya? | 没有给老妈惹麻烦吧 |
[26:46] | Princess, you look beautiful. | 小公主 你真美 |
[26:51] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[27:10] | Well, hey, that looks like Marilyn Lovell. | 看起来好像是玛丽莲・洛维尔 |
[27:12] | But it can’t be. She’s not coming to the launch. | 不可能吧 她说她是不会来看火箭发射的 |
[27:16] | I heard it was gonna be a hell of a show. | 我听说到时场面会很壮观 |
[27:18] | Who told you that? | 谁说的? |
[27:20] | Some guy I know. | 我认识的某人 |
[27:25] | You can’t live without me. | 你不能没有我 |
[27:28] | Okay, folks. Let’s say good night.We got a big day tomorrow. | 大家说晚安吧 明天是大日子 |
[27:30] | Good night! | 晚安 |
[27:35] | You hear about Ken? | 听说肯的事吧? |
[27:37] | Yeah. | 听说了 |
[27:49] | “佛罗里达州 1970年4月11日” | |
[27:54] | One, two. Stand back, please. | 1 2 请退后 |
[28:02] | Ah, Guenter Wendt. | 古特・温德 |
[28:04] | I wonder where Guenter went? | 古特上哪儿了? |
[28:06] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[28:11] | You walk on the moon, ja? | 你要在月球漫步? |
[28:13] | Ja. Ja, we walk and…and we talk on the moon. | 我还要在月球聊天 |
[28:54] | Oh! Jeez! Oh! | 唉呀 上帝 |
[28:59] | Oh, God, no! | 上帝 噢 不 |
[29:11] | -Okay, we have the oxygen burn system? -Check. | -氧气燃烧系统检查 -备齐 |
[29:14] | -We have the helmet restraint ring? -Check. | -头盔控制环栓紧 -备齐 |
[29:30] | Communication umbilical on. | 通讯设备开启 |
[29:33] | -Fred. -What? -Gum. | -佛雷德 -怎么了 -口香糖 |
[29:35] | Aw, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:39] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[29:42] | I’m gonna give these guys a beautiful ride. | 我会好好好载他们一程 |
[29:45] | Sure you will, Jack. | 你会的 |
[29:59] | You need more air? | 要再吸两口空气不? |
[30:17] | You want some apple? | 要不要吃苹果? |
[30:20] | -Marilyn, hey! -Mary. | -玛丽莲 -玛丽 |
[30:22] | Aw, I hate this already. | 我已经开始心烦了 |
[30:24] | You’re not just about to pop,are you? | 你快生了还是怎么着? |
[30:26] | No. I got 30 days till this blast off. | 不是的 离预产期还有三十天 |
[31:13] | “控制中心 德克萨斯州休斯顿” | |
[31:15] | This is for Gene. | 这个拿给吉恩 |
[31:20] | Mrs. Kranz has pulled out the needle and thread again. | 克兰兹太太又在秀她的针线活儿了 |
[31:23] | The last one looked like he bought it off a gypsy. | 上一件好像是他跟吉普赛人买的 |
[31:25] | Well, you can’t argue with tradition. | 老规矩可不能少 |
[31:28] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:29] | This is from your wife, Gene. | 你太太送来的 吉恩 |
[31:32] | Thank you, Tom.I was starting to get worried. | 谢了 汤姆 我还在担心呢 |
[31:37] | There we go. | 来吧 |
[31:39] | I like that one, Gene. | 我喜欢这件 吉恩 |
[31:41] | Sharp, Gene. | 帅呆了 吉恩 |
[31:57] | Jim, you’re all set. | 吉姆 一切就绪 |
[32:09] | Very sharp. | 帅呆了 |
[32:11] | Hey, Gene, I guess we can go now. | 吉恩 可以开始了吧? |
[32:13] | Save it for splashdown, guys. | 等安全着陆再鼓掌 |
[32:35] | Apollo 13 flight controllers,listen up. | 阿波罗13号控制人员组 听好了 |
[32:39] | Give me a “go,no go” for launch. | 告诉我你们是否已做好升空准备 |
[32:42] | -Booster. -Go. | -推进器管理员 -好 |
[32:43] | -RETRO. -Go. | -返航控制员 -好 |
[32:44] | -FIDO. -We’re go, Flight. | -航道监督员 -好 |
[32:45] | -Guidance. -Guidance go. | -导航控制员 -好 |
[32:47] | -Surgeon. -Go, Flight. | -医生 -好 |
[32:48] | -EECOM. -We’re go, Flight. | -动力维生系统 -好 |
[32:50] | -GNC. -We’re go. | -导航系统 -好 |
[32:51] | -TELMU. Control. -Go. | -人员维生监护 -好 |
[32:52] | -Contral. -Go, Flight. | -登月舱控制 -好 |
[32:54] | -Procedures. -Go. | -程序小组 -好 |
[32:55] | -INCO. -Go. | -通讯系统 -好 |
[32:56] | -FAO. -We are go. | -飞行活动组 -好 |
[32:58] | -Network. -Go. -Recovery. -Go. | -网路联系 -好 -救援组 -好 |
[33:01] | -CAPCOM. -We’re go, Flight. | -通讯员 -好 |
[33:04] | Launch Control, this is Houston.We are go for launch. | 发射中心 这是休斯敦 一切正常准备就绪 |
[33:06] | Roger that, Houston. | 收到 休斯敦 |
[33:08] | “德克萨斯州肯尼迪航天中心 控制中心” | |
[33:10] | Pad leader, what’s your status? | 发射台 情况如何? |
[33:12] | We are go for launch.T minus 60 seconds and counting. | 我们准备好了 倒数60秒开始 |
[33:48] | (放弃) | |
[34:02] | Fuel pumps. | 燃料管 |
[34:04] | This is it. A few bumps and we’re hauling the mail. | 好了 震几下就上路了 |
[34:13] | Control, this is Guidance. We’re ready for takeoff. | 控制中心 可以发射 准备升空 |
[34:19] | We are go for launch. | 可以发射 |
[34:22] | -T minus… -15… 14…13… | -倒数 -15…14…13… |
[34:27] | …12…11…10…9…8…7…6… | |
[34:35] | ignition sequence starts. | 点火程序开始 |
[34:37] | three… two… one…ignition! | 3…2…1…点火 |
[35:05] | The clock is running! | 开始计时 |
[35:15] | We have lift-off! | 我们离地了 |
[35:30] | Houston, we have cleared the tower at 1313. | 休斯敦 火箭13点13分离开塔台 |
[35:35] | Okay, guys, we got it. | 各位 成功了 |
[35:50] | Come on, baby. Come on. | 飞吧 飞吧 |
[35:57] | Altitude is on the line.Velocity right on the line. | 高度正常 速度正常 |
[36:03] | Roll complete. We are pitching. | 完成倾斜 正在调头 |
[36:06] | Thirteen, stand by for mode one Bravo. | 13号 准备进入第一模式 |
[36:14] | FIDO, how we looking? | 航道监督 仪器如何? |
[36:17] | Looks good, Flight. Right down the middle. | 不错 航道不偏不倚 |
[36:20] | We see your B.P.C. is clear, Thirteen. | 我们看见你的一级推动器脱离了 13号 |
[36:24] | Roger. E.D.S. to manual. | 收到 紧急检测系改转为手动控制 |
[36:27] | Inboard. | 舱内 |
[36:30] | Get ready for a little jolt, fellas. | 各位 会有轻微的震荡 |
[36:46] | That was some little jolt. | 还晃得真厉害 |
[36:53] | Tower jett. | 逃生舱脱离 |
[37:05] | Houston, we’ve got a center engine cutoff. | 休斯敦 我们中央引擎熄火 |
[37:07] | Go on the other four. | 只剩下另外四个 |
[37:12] | Roger that, Thirteen. We show the same. | 收到 我们有同样显示 |
[37:15] | Booster, can you confirm that cutoff? | 推动器组 能肯定吗? |
[37:17] | Roger. Looks like we lost it. | 收到 看来是已经不行了 |
[37:19] | FIDO, what’s that going to do? | 航道监督 有影响吗? |
[37:20] | Stand by, Flight. | 等等看 |
[37:22] | I need to know if the l.U.s are correcting for the shutdown. | 我要知道是否需要更正引擎失效引起的误差 |
[37:32] | (放弃) | |
[37:34] | Houston, what’s the story on engine five? | 休斯敦 第五引擎情况如何? |
[37:38] | We’re still go. | 没问题 |
[37:39] | We’ll be all right as long as we don’t lose another one. | 只要其它引擎不再停机就没事 |
[37:43] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[37:44] | Thirteen, we’re not sure why the inboard was out | 13号 内舱引擎失效原因不明 |
[37:47] | but the other engines are go,so we’re gonna burn those engines | 其他的没问题 让那些引擎 |
[37:50] | a little bit longer. | 再多燃烧一会儿 |
[37:52] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[37:54] | Our gimbals are good.Our trim is good. | 监试器正常 倾斜度无误 |
[38:00] | Looks like we just had our glitch for this mission. | 看来以后应该不会再有问题了 |
[38:13] | 13, stand by for staging. | 13号 准备分离二级推进器 |
[38:15] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[38:17] | S-2 shutdown. S-4B ignition. | 土星2关闭 土星4B点火 |
[38:20] | Thrust looks good, Flight. | 推动力很理想 |
[38:24] | Flight, S-4B cutoff in ten seconds. | 土星4B 10秒后关闭 |
[38:26] | Thirteen,this is Houston.Predicted cutoff is 12 plus 34,over. | 13号 我是休斯敦 预估12分34秒时关闭 完毕 |
[38:31] | Coming up on 12 minutes 34. | 12分34秒马上到 |
[38:37] | -And… -SECO! | -然后… -主引擎关闭 |
[38:41] | Shutdown.And that, gentlemen,is how we do that. | 关闭 太完美了 各位 |
[39:13] | Oh, boy. Hope I can sleep. | 孩子 我希望我睡得着 |
[39:15] | Mom, that was loud. | 老妈 吵死了 |
[39:17] | Here, hold my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[39:20] | I can’t believe you did this four times. | 我不敢相信你来看了四次 |
[39:23] | The worst part’s over. | 最可怕的时刻已经过了 |
[39:24] | It is? | 真的吗? |
[39:26] | Listen, this doesn’t stop for me until he lands on that aircraft carrier. | 要等到他安全着陆才能放心 |
[39:31] | Well, you just look so calm about it. | 你真是冷静 |
[39:33] | If the flight surgeon had to okay me for this mission, | 如果是要通过医生的批准才能出来的话 |
[39:36] | I’d be grounded. | 我准出不了门 |
[39:37] | Mrs. Lovell! Mrs. Haise! | 洛维尔太太 海斯太太 |
[39:41] | Can we just have a word with you? | 可以跟你谈谈吗? |
[39:43] | Remember, you’re proud,happy and thrilled. | 你要表现得既骄傲又高兴又兴奋 |
[39:47] | Mrs. Lovell! How’re ya feeling? | 洛维尔太太 你感觉如何? |
[39:49] | Well, very proud…and very happy,and we’re thrilled. | 我们既骄傲又高兴又兴奋 |
[39:56] | Flight, Booster. I show S-4B shutdown. | 我这里显示土星4B已关闭 |
[39:59] | T.L.I. is on the money. Looks good, Flight. | 航道瞄准月球 看来不错 |
[40:02] | Roger, FIDO. | 收到 |
[40:05] | Okay, guys. We’re going to the moon. | 大伙 我们要上月球了 |
[40:09] | Flight, we have reacquisition of signal at Hawaii. | 在夏威夷获得火箭收回信号 |
[40:15] | Flight, everything looks good. Okay, Houston. C.M.P. here. | 一切正常 休斯敦 这里是指挥长 |
[40:17] | I’ve exchanged couches with Jim.I’m in the pilot’s seat. | 这是指令舱驾驶 我和吉姆换了位置 |
[40:21] | I’m gonna go ahead and get set for transposition and docking. | 我准备把登月舱对接到指令舱 |
[40:25] | Roger that, Jack. | 收到 杰克 |
[40:40] | Freddo, you okay? | 佛雷德 你没事吧? |
[40:45] | Okay, let’s get turned around and pick up the lunar module. | 各位 开始准备回头对接登月舱了 |
[40:49] | Odyssey, you’re go for pyro arm and docking, | 奥德赛 用机械臂对接登月舱 |
[40:52] | and we recommend you secure cabin pressurization. | 我们建议你维持座舱气压 |
[40:56] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[40:59] | Okay, we’re ready for C.S.M. separation. | 指令舱准备跟服务舱分离 |
[41:04] | Okay, S.M.R.C.S. isol valves are all gray. | 服务舱燃料活门全部开启 |
[41:08] | Okay, Swigert, command module pilot. She’s all yours. | 史威格特 指令舱由你接手 |
[41:17] | Houston, we’ve got a good separation. | 休斯敦 分离程序理想 |
[41:19] | The S-4B is stable. | 奥德赛 土星4B推进器稳定 |
[41:21] | -Translation looks good. -We confirm that, Thirteen. | -平移良好 -请再次确认 13号 |
[41:23] | We’re gonna start to pitch around to line up with the LEM. | 我们准备移动对准登月舱 |
[41:27] | You know, Freddo, | 佛雷德 你知道吗 |
[41:28] | Frank Borman was upchucking most of the way to the moon on Apollo 8. | 阿波罗8号的佛兰克・波曼是一路吐过去的 |
[41:32] | I’m all right. I just ate too much breakfast. Let’s go to work. | 我早餐吃太多 没事的 干活吧 |
[41:38] | And pitching up.Pitch rate, 2.5 degrees per second. | 往上移 移动率2.5度/每秒 |
[41:43] | Roger, Jack. We see you pitching around. | 收到 我们看到你开始偏向了 |
[41:47] | Keep an eye on that telemetry. | 注意测距仪 |
[41:49] | Roger that. If Swigert can’t dock this thing, | 明白 如果史威格特不能把完成对接 |
[41:50] | we don’t have a mission. | 这次任务就失败了 |
[41:55] | How’s the alignment? | 排列得如何? |
[41:56] | G.D.C. align. | 陀螺仪联结器 校准 |
[42:03] | Thrusting forward. | 向前推进 |
[42:06] | One hundred feet. | 100尺 |
[42:13] | Watch the alignment, now. | 注意校准 就现在 |
[42:23] | Ah, don’t worry, guys. I’m on top of it. | 别担心 我可以搞定 |
[42:32] | FIDO, let me know when you’re ready. | 航道控制员 准备好了通知我 |
[42:33] | Okay, let’s uplink that. | 我们连线吧 |
[42:37] | How we looking? | 情况如何? |
[42:38] | -We’re not there yet. -Forty feet. | -还没到 -40尺 |
[42:42] | Twenty. | 20尺 |
[42:48] | Come on, rookie,park that thing. | 菜鸟 把这玩意停好 |
[42:56] | Ten feet. | 10尺 |
[43:09] | -Capture. -That’s it. | -锁定 -没错 |
[43:11] | Talk back is barber pole. | 显示器都有反应 |
[43:13] | Go ahead and retract. | 把探针收回 |
[43:18] | Houston, we have hard dock. | 休斯敦 对接成功 |
[43:21] | Roger, understand.That’s a good deal, Jack. | 收到 干的好 杰克 |
[43:26] | Let’s start back up with procedure 17. | 开始以17号程序退后 |
[43:28] | Okay, Houston, we have LEM extraction. | 休斯敦 我们成功取出登月舱 |
[43:30] | We copy that,13.Now you’re off to the Fra Mauro highlands. | 收到 你们可以前往佛拉莫洛高地了 |
[43:35] | I gotta get out of this suit. | 我得脱掉这身衣服 |
[43:36] | Houston, we are ready for the beginning of the P.T.C… | 休斯敦 准备被动式热控制 |
[43:40] | and I think once we’re in that barbecue roll,Jack and I will eat. | 进行时我和杰克会进餐 |
[43:46] | Hey, I’m hungry. | 我也饿了 |
[43:47] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[43:48] | I could eat the ass out of a dead rhinoceros. | 我能吃下一个犀牛屁股 |
[43:55] | We got a smooth one, huh? | 这次任务顺利吗? |
[43:56] | By the numbers so far. | 目前读数一切正常 |
[43:58] | We just ran a minimum load test on the cooling system. | 我们刚对冷却系统执行了最低负载测试 |
[44:00] | Let me clean this up. | 我帮你 |
[44:02] | -See you tomorrow. -Take care. | -明天见 -保重 |
[44:10] | 4月13日 第三天 | |
[44:19] | It’s too bad we can’t demonstrate this on TV. | 可惜不能给大家展示一下这个 |
[44:23] | What a shame. | 真可惜 |
[44:31] | Okay. Overboard dump coming up. | 尿尿喷出舱外了 |
[44:37] | Here it comes…the constellation Urion. | 来�� 小便银河 |
[44:44] | Now, that’s a beautiful sight. | 真是美啊 |
[44:47] | Barbara. Barbara, we are going to your father’s broadcast. | 芭芭拉 我们要去看你爸的转播 |
[44:51] | No! I’m never coming out!I hate Paul! | 我不出来 我恨死保罗 |
[44:55] | No one else can ever play their records again! | 谁都不准再放披头士唱片 |
[44:58] | She’s still going on about the stupid Beatles breaking up? | 她还为那4个蠢货散伙而大发神经阿? |
[45:01] | They’re not stupid! You’re stupid! | 他们不蠢 你才蠢 |
[45:04] | I know you’re in mourning. | 我知道你很难过 |
[45:05] | I’m not going, Mom! Dad won’t know if we’re there! | 老妈 我不去了 横竖老爸都不知道我们看没看 |
[45:08] | The whole world is going to be watching this broadcast, | 全世界的人都要去看转播 |
[45:11] | and so are we. | 我们也要去 |
[45:15] | Okay,good evening, America…and welcome aboard Apollo 13. | 晚安美国 欢迎登上阿波罗13号 |
[45:22] | I’m Jim Lovell, | 我是吉姆・洛维尔 |
[45:23] | and we’re broadcasting to you tonight from an altitude | 我们今晚向各位转播的所在地 |
[45:26] | of almost 200,000 miles away from the face of the earth | 是远离地球表面大概20万英里处 |
[45:32] | and we have a pretty good show in store for you tonight. | 今晚的节目将非常精采 |
[45:35] | We are going to show you just what… | 我们会示范 如何在外太空生活… |
[45:36] | our life is like for the three of us in the vast expanse of outer space. | 我们三人在这宽广无际的外太空中的生活 |
[45:43] | One of the first things | 首先 |
[45:44] | we’d like to do is provide you with the appropriate background music. | 我们要提供一点背景音乐 |
[45:51] | So, uh, hit it there, Freddo. | 放吧 佛雷德 |
[45:54] | Hello, world! | 全世界好 |
[46:09] | That, uh, was supposed to be the theme to 2001 | 本来应该放”2001年太空漫游”的主题曲 |
[46:12] | in honor of our command module, Odyssey | 以表扬我们的指令舱奥德赛号 |
[46:15] | but there seems to have been a change in the program. | 但在最后一刻节目似乎有所变动 |
[46:19] | When I go up on 19, | 我如果上了阿波罗19号 |
[46:21] | I’m gonna take my entire collection of Johnny Cash along. | 我要把收藏的强尼・卡什的歌都带上去 |
[46:28] | Hey, Marilyn. | 玛丽莲 |
[46:28] | Where’s their broadcast? | 电视转播呢? |
[46:32] | All the networks dumped us. | 所有的广播网都把我们砍了 |
[46:34] | One of them said we made going to the moon | 有一家说我们登陆月球的节目 |
[46:35] | as exciting as a trip to Pittsburgh. | 和去匹兹堡旅游一样无聊 |
[46:40] | My son’s supposed to be on. | 我儿子应该会上电视的 |
[46:41] | He’s in outer space. | 他就在外太空 |
[46:46] | This is all the channels we get, Mrs. Lovell. | 我们只有这几个台 洛维尔太太 |
[46:51] | It’s that damn TV Guide again. | 这电视周报一点都不准 |
[46:53] | Ruthless porters. | 粗鲁的搬运工 |
[46:56] | Savage baggage masters… | 野蛮的的打包大师… |
[47:11] | Do they know they’re not on the air? | 他们知不知道自己没有上电视? |
[47:15] | We’ll tell them when they get back. | 等他们回来再说 |
[47:21] | if anyone from the I.R.S. is watching | 如果国税局有人在看的话 |
[47:27] | I forgot to file my 1040 return. | 我忘了报税 |
[47:29] | I meant to do it today, but, uh… | 我本来今天要报 可是… |
[47:31] | That’s no joke. They’ll jump on him. | 别开玩笑 国税局会去追查的 |
[47:36] | Well, folks, let’s head on down to the lunar excursion module. | 各位 我们下登月舱去看看 |
[47:39] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[47:41] | Now, when we get ready to land on the moon | 当我们准备登月时 |
[47:43] | Fred Haise and I will float through this access tunnel | 佛雷德・海斯跟我将会飘过这个通道 |
[47:47] | into the lunar module, leaving | 进入登月舱 然后离开 |
[47:49] | EECOM, that stir’s gonna be… | 控制台 要把… |
[47:52] | on both H2 and both O2 tanks,is that correct? | 氢气罐和氧气罐都摇匀 对吧? |
[47:56] | The spacecraft will remain connected. | 可是之前连接一起 |
[48:00] | Well, folks, as you can probably tell | 各位,你们也许看得出来 |
[48:03] | the Aquarius isn’t much bigger than a couple of telephone booths. | 水瓶号只有两个电话亭那么大 |
[48:07] | The skin of the LEM in some places is only as… | 登月舱某些部件 |
[48:10] | as thick as a couple of layers of tinfoil, | 只有两层锡纸那么厚 |
[48:14] | and that’s all that protects us from the vacuum of space. | 我们只靠这薄薄的两层 与太空中的真空隔绝 |
[48:18] | We get away with this because the LEM is designed only for flight in outer space. | 因为登月舱只设计用于外太空飞行 |
[48:23] | Fred Haise, Renaissance man. | 佛雷德・海斯 全能先生 |
[48:28] | Okay, we’ll head back up the tunnel now and back into the Odyssey. | 我们现在向上穿过隧道回到奥德赛号 |
[48:38] | All right, we’ve returned to the… | 我们回到指挥舱 |
[48:41] | Stand by one, Houston. | 请稍候 休斯敦 |
[48:43] | Gotcha! | 吓到你了 |
[48:45] | Houston, that bang you heard was Fred Haise on the cabin repress valve. | 刚听到的是佛雷德开启压力活门的声音 |
[48:50] | He gets our hearts going every time with that one. | 他每次这样搞都会把我们吓到 |
[48:56] | Okay, we’re about to close out the Aquarius… | 我们即将封闭水瓶号的出口 |
[49:00] | and, uh, return to the Odyssey. | 回到奥德赛号 |
[49:03] | Our next broadcast will be from Fra Mauro on the surface of the moon. | 下次转播将从月面的佛拉莫洛高地传来 |
[49:09] | So, uh, this is the crew of the Apollo 13… | 阿波罗号13全体队员… |
[49:13] | wishing everyone back on Earth a pleasant evening. | 祝地球上的各位观众有个愉快的夜晚 |
[49:24] | All right. | 还不错 |
[49:27] | Daddy was funny. | 老爸很好玩 |
[49:29] | They might air a few minutes of it on the news tonight. | 今晚新闻可能会播几分钟片段 |
[49:31] | You’d think so. | 是么 |
[49:37] | Well, between Jack’s back taxes and the Fred Haise Show | 除了杰克漏税和佛雷德耍宝以外 |
[49:41] | I’d say that was a pretty successful broadcast. | 我觉得这次转播还满成功的 |
[49:45] | That was an excellent show. | 刚才的节目很精彩 |
[49:47] | Thank you very much, Houston. | 谢谢 休斯敦 |
[49:48] | We’ve got a couple of housekeeping procedures. | 我们有几项常规维护工作要做 |
[49:51] | We’d like you to roll right to 0-6-0 and null your rates. | 请右转到060位置 修正差率 |
[49:55] | Roger that. Rolling right, 0-6-0. | 收到 右转060 |
[50:04] | And then if you could give your oxygen tanks a stir. | 然后摇一下氧气罐 |
[50:08] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[50:43] | Hey, we’ve got a problem here. | 有点不对劲 |
[50:46] | What did you do? | 你刚才干了什么? |
[50:47] | Nothing. I stirred the tanks. | 没有啊 我只是摇摇罐子 |
[50:54] | Uh, this is Houston. Say again please. | 这是休斯敦 请重复 |
[50:57] | Houston, we have a problem. | 休斯敦 出状况了 |
[51:00] | We have a main bus B undervolt. | 主配电盘B电压不足 |
[51:02] | We’ve got a lot of thruster activity here. | 推进器在乱动 |
[51:05] | It just went off line. There’s another master alarm. | 吊线了 另一个主警灯亮了 |
[51:09] | I’m checking the quad. | 我在查看推进器 |
[51:10] | That was no repress valve. | 这可不是压力活门 |
[51:11] | Maybe it’s in quad C. | 也许是C推进器 |
[51:12] | We’ve got a computer restart. | 我把计算机重启下 |
[51:13] | -I’m gonna reconfigure the R.C.S. -We’ve got a ping light. | -我来重新设定反应控制系统 -一个导航警示灯亮了 |
[51:14] | The way these are firing doesn’t make sense. | 没道理推进器会出错啊 |
[51:17] | We’ve got multiple caution and warning, | 又出现好几个预警和警示信号 |
[51:19] | Houston. We’ve got to reset and restart. | 休斯敦 我们必须重置再重启 |
[51:20] | I’m going to S.C.S. | 我要换到稳定控制系统 |
[51:25] | Jesus. Flight, their heart rates are skyrocketing. | 天啊 他们的心跳速率加快很多 |
[51:28] | EECOM, what’s your data telling you? | 动力维生组 数据如何? |
[51:29] | O2 tank two not reading at all. | 二号氧气罐没反应 |
[51:32] | Tank one is at 725 psi and falling. | 一号罐每平方英寸剩725磅 下降中 |
[51:35] | Fuel cells one and three are, uh… | 第一第三燃料电池… |
[51:39] | Oh, boy, what’s going on here? Flight,let me get back to you. | 天 怎么回事? 我待会儿再回答你 |
[51:41] | Flight, GNC. They’re all over the place. | 这是导航组 到处都有问题 |
[51:42] | Say. | 请说 |
[51:44] | They keep yawing close to gimbal lock. | 接近平衡环的锁定位置 |
[51:46] | I keep losing radio signal. | 我一直收不到无线电信号 |
[51:48] | Flight, their antennae must be flipped around. | 他们的天线一定折到了 |
[51:50] | They’re gonna have to do it manually if they do it at all. | 他们只能用手动控制了 |
[51:50] | One at a time, people. | 一个个来 一个个来 |
[51:54] | Is this an instrumentation problem or are we looking at real power loss? | 是仪器问题 还是真的失去动力 |
[51:58] | It’s reading a quadruple failure.That can’t happen. | 显示冗余安全系统失灵 不可能啊 |
[52:00] | It’s got to be instrumentation. | 肯定是仪器 |
[52:02] | Let’s get the hatch buttoned. The LEM might have been hit by a meteor. | 锁紧舱门 可能被陨石击到 |
[52:05] | The tunnel’s really torquin’ with all this movement. | 通道扭曲得很厉害 |
[52:09] | Houston, we had a pretty large bang there associated with a master alarm. | 休斯敦 我们主警铃响了 同时听到很大响声 |
[52:13] | Shit, it’s main bus A. | 妈的 是主电源A |
[52:14] | Main bus A undervolt? | 主电源A电压不足? |
[52:16] | Main bus A undervolt down to…It’s reading 25 and a half. | 主电源A电压过低 才25.5瓦 |
[52:21] | Main bus B is reading zip now. | 主电源B读数是零 |
[52:23] | We got a wicked shimmy up here. | 这里震得很厉害 |
[52:26] | These guys are talking about bangs and shimmies. | 他们说有撞击声 摇晃得很厉害 |
[52:28] | Doesn’t sound like instrumentation. | 听起来不像是仪器问题 |
[52:30] | You are breaking up, 13. | 13号 你的讯号听不清楚了 |
[52:32] | Can’t get this hatch to seal. | 没办法锁紧舱门 |
[52:33] | Just stow it. If we’d been hit by a meteor, we’d be dead by now. | 先收起来 被陨石撞到早完了 |
[52:38] | I’m gonna try to get us out of this lurch. | 我想想办法先把船稳住 |
[52:39] | Houston, did you say switch to omni Bravo? | 讯号不清 换到B天线吗? |
[52:42] | Roger that, Thirteen. | 没错 13号 |
[52:44] | The signal strength went way down. | 信号强度直线下降 |
[52:46] | It’s fighting me. What’s the story? We keep flirting with gimbal lock. | 船不听我控制 怎么搞的 我们一直在修理平衡环 |
[52:49] | We need a confirmation. What systems do you have down? | 请确定哪些系统失效 |
[52:54] | -I’m having a hard time, Rick. -S.M.R.C.S. Helium one. | -我这里不好过 -服务舱氢燃料活门全部关闭 |
[52:57] | -Did you say switch to omni Charlie? -A and C are barber pole. | -你说切换到C模式? -A和C都已关闭 |
[53:00] | Houston, I’m switching over quad C to main A. | 休斯敦 我要换到C推进器和主电源A |
[53:03] | Roger that, Thirteen. | 收到 13号 |
[53:04] | Okay, Houston, fuel cell one,fuel cell three. | 休斯敦 燃料电池1号和3号 |
[53:07] | We got a main bus B undervolt,cryo pressure, | 主电源B电压不足 低温压力 |
[53:11] | suit compressor. | 还有太空衣压缩器有效 |
[53:12] | What don’t we have? | 有哪些警示灯没亮 |
[53:14] | A.C. bus one, A.C. bus two… | 一号和二号高度控制配电盘 |
[53:17] | command module computer and O2 flow high. | 船身控制器和指令舱电脑失效 |
[53:21] | I don’t know. Maybe this is a caution and warning failure. | 不知道 也许是预警和警示系统失灵 |
[53:23] | Houston, we are venting something out into space. | 休斯敦 我们正朝太空中排放物体 |
[53:29] | I can see it outside of window one right now. | 我从窗口看得到 |
[53:34] | It’s definitely, uh…a gas of some sort. | 肯定是某种气体 |
[53:41] | It’s got to be the oxygen. | 一定是氧气 |
[54:01] | Roger, Odyssey. We copy your venting. | 收到 奥德赛号 我们知道你们在漏氧 |
[54:03] | Give me an alignment. | 让我想想看 |
[54:04] | Let’s think about the kind of things we can connect. | 能不能找出这些问题的结合点 |
[54:07] | Let’s start back at the beginning. | 我们从头开始 |
[54:10] | Anything look abnormal? | 一切看起来都不正常? |
[54:22] | Okay, listen up. Quiet down, people. | 听好 大家安静 |
[54:27] | Quiet down.Let’s stay cool, people. | 安静 冷静点 各位 |
[54:31] | Procedures, I need another computer up in the R.T.C.C. | 程序组 我需要另一台连接上实时电脑大楼的计算机 |
[54:34] | I want everybody to alert your support teams. | 我要每个人通知你的支援小组 |
[54:36] | Wake up anybody you need and get them in here. | 叫醒你需要的每个人 |
[54:40] | Let’s work the problem,people. | 大家同心协力解决问题 |
[54:42] | Let’s not make things worse by guess. | 不要乱猜一通 |
[54:44] | 13, this is Houston. We are going around the room. | 13号 这里是休斯敦 我们在分头解决问题 |
[54:46] | We’re gonna get you answers. | 一定会给你答复 |
[54:48] | We keep venting, we’re gonna keep hitting the edge of that deadband. | 如果一直漏氧 我们就都要玩完了 |
[54:52] | Take a look at the O2 on number one. | 看一号氧气罐的指数 |
[54:59] | 200 pounds and falling. | 200磅每平方英寸 还在下降 |
[55:02] | O2 tank two still zero. Tank one: 218 psi and falling. | 二号罐读数还是零 一号罐218磅每平方英寸还在下降 |
[55:06] | Is that what you’re getting? Confirm. | 你的读数是这样吗? 请证实 |
[55:08] | We’re seeing the same, 13. | 一样 13号 |
[55:11] | Can we review our status, Sy? | 能不能检查我们的状况 赛伊? |
[55:13] | Let’s look at this thing from a standpoint of status. | 就目前而言 |
[55:21] | What have we got on the spacecraft that’s good? | 太空船上什么还能用? |
[55:27] | I’ll get back to you, Gene. | 我待会儿回覆你 吉恩 |
[55:31] | We’re not gonna have power much longer. | 我们电源支持不了多久了 |
[55:33] | The ship’s bleeding to death. | 飞船能源即将耗尽 |
[55:44] | Flight? | 控制中心 |
[55:44] | Yeah. Go, EECOM. | 请说 |
[55:46] | Um, Flight, I recommend we shut down the reactant valves of the fuel cells. | 我建议关闭电池的送氧活门 |
[55:52] | What the hell good is that gonna do? | 那有什么用? |
[55:55] | If that’s where the leak is, we can isolate it. | 如果是这里漏氧就能隔离开来 |
[55:57] | We can isolate it there, save what’s left in the tanks, | 我们能留住罐子里剩余能源 |
[55:59] | and we can run on the good cell. | 控制漏氧就能操作有效电池 |
[56:01] | You close them,you can’t open them again. | 关上就再也打不开了 |
[56:03] | You can’t land on the moon with one healthy fuel cell. | 只用一颗燃料电池是无法登月的 |
[56:06] | Gene, the Odyssey is dying. | 还登月 奥德赛号已经快完蛋了 |
[56:09] | From my chair here,this is the last option. | 以我的观点来看 这是最好的选择 |
[56:20] | Yeah.Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, Sy. | 好吧 好吧 赛伊 |
[56:38] | Capcom, let’s have them close the reactant valves. | 通讯员 请他们关闭送氧活门 |
[56:41] | 13, this is Houston. | 13号 我是休斯敦 |
[56:43] | We want you to close react valves on cells one and three. | 请关闭1号3号电池的送氧活门 |
[56:48] | Do you copy? | 收到吗? |
[56:50] | Are you saying you want the whole smash? | 你要我完全关闭电池送氧活门? |
[56:53] | Closing down the react valves for fuel cells shut down? | 把送氧活门关上停用燃料电池? |
[56:57] | Shutting down the fuel cells? Did I hear you right? | 完全关闭电池 我没听错? |
[57:01] | Yeah, they heard me right. | 他们没听错 |
[57:05] | Tell them we think that’s the only way they can stop the leak. | 告诉他们 只有这样才能阻止漏氧 |
[57:08] | Yeah, Jim. We think that closing the react valves may stop the leak. | 对 吉姆 关闭活门才能阻止漏氧 |
[57:23] | Did he copy that? | 他收到吗? |
[57:24] | Do you copy, Jim? | 你收到吗 吉姆? |
[57:28] | Yes, Houston, we copy. | 休斯敦 我们收到 |
[57:35] | We just lost the moon. | 我们去不成月球了 |
[57:47] | Okay, Freddo,shut those down. | 佛雷德 关起来吧 |
[57:51] | Let’s see what this does. | 看看有没有用 |
[58:02] | If this doesn’t work… | 如果不行的话… |
[58:04] | we’re not gonna have enough power left to get home. | 我们连回家的电力都没有 |
[58:24] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[58:26] | Goddamn it! | 可恶 |
[58:27] | Houston, O2 on one is still falling. | 休斯敦 一号罐还是在漏气 |
[58:33] | Freddo, how long does it take to power up the LEM? | 佛雷德 启动登月舱要多久? |
[58:36] | Three hours by the checklist. | 照程序来三小时 |
[58:39] | We don’t have that much time. | 没那么多时间 |
[58:44] | Okay, now, Jack, before the batteries completely die on us in here… | 杰克 在电池完全耗尽之前… |
[58:47] | Let’s power down everything | 关闭所有耗电的东西 |
[58:49] | so we can save as much as we can for reentry. | 为回程蓄电 |
[58:53] | Fifteen minutes of oxygen and that’s it. | 剩15分钟氧气 |
[58:55] | The command module will be dead. | 指令舱会失效 |
[58:57] | Okay, guys, listen up. Here’s the drill. | 都听好 这样做 |
[59:00] | We’re moving the astronauts over to the LEM. | 我们把宇航员移到登月舱 |
[59:02] | We’ve got to get some oxygen up there. | 同时也供应氧气 |
[59:04] | TELMU, Control, | 遥测 控制 |
[59:05] | I want emergency power procedure, essential hardware only. | 保证基本硬件正常运转的紧急供电流程 |
[59:08] | GNC, EECOM, we’re gonna be shutting down the command module at the same time. | 领航 电子 同时关闭指令舱的电力供应 |
[59:12] | We’ll have to transfer the guidance system | 还要把导航系统 |
[59:13] | from one computer to the another computer, | 从一台计算机上转移到另一台计算机 |
[59:15] | so I want those numbers up and ready when our guys are in position. | 他们就位后 这些数据就要准备好 |
[59:18] | We’ve gotta transfer all control data over the LEM computer | 在指令舱关闭之前 |
[59:20] | before the command module dies. | 把所有数据转移到登月舱计算机上 |
[59:22] | The lunar module just became a lifeboat. | 登月舱变成救生艇 |
[59:24] | Odyssey, this is Houston. | 奥德赛 我是休斯敦 |
[59:26] | We need you to power down immediately. | 请立刻关闭电源 |
[59:28] | You’re gonna have to power up the LEM at the same time, | 同时开启登月舱 |
[59:31] | so you better get somebody over there. | 叫一个人过去 |
[59:32] | We already have Freddo in the LEM, Houston. | 佛雷德进入登月舱了 休斯敦 |
[59:35] | We’ve got serious time pressure. | 时间紧迫 抓紧点 |
[59:37] | You’ve got to get the guidance program transferred, | 你们得在指令舱丢失动力前 |
[59:40] | and you’ve got to do it before you’re out of power in the command module… | 把导航系统转移出来 |
[59:43] | or you’re not gonna be able to navigate up there. | 否则无法航行 |
[59:45] | How much time? Can you give me a number? | 多少时间 确切的数字? |
[59:47] | Well, we’re looking at less than 15minutes of life support in the Odyssey. | 奥德赛只能维持不到15分钟 |
[59:55] | We’ve got 15 minutes, Freddo. It’s worse than I thought. | 剩15分钟 比我想象的还要糟 |
[1:00:00] | Houston, be aware I’ve moved from the command module into the LEM. | 休斯敦 我已进入登月舱 |
[1:00:05] | If Jack can’t get that guidance computer data transferred before they go dead… | 若杰克无法及时在电力耗尽前转移导航系统 |
[1:00:09] | They won’t even know which way they’re pointed. | 他们就不知东南西北了 |
[1:00:10] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:00:11] | That’s a bad way to fly. | 这样很难飞 |
[1:00:12] | I’ll be in 210 if you need me. | 我到210室去 |
[1:00:16] | Houston, this is Thirteen.Are you back with me now? | 休斯敦 我是13号 能接收到了吗? |
[1:00:21] | Aquarius, this is Houston. You now have about 12 minutes to power up. | 水瓶号 我是休斯敦 你还有12分钟时间的电力 |
[1:00:25] | I can’t see any stars. | 看不到星星 |
[1:00:26] | Man, there’s a lot of debris floating around out there. | 外面太多残骸漂来漂去 |
[1:00:31] | Okay, Houston, I have completed the steps on page 15. | 休斯敦 我完成了第15页的步骤 |
[1:00:33] | Now I’m ready to power down the computer. | 准备关闭电脑 |
[1:00:37] | I’m gonna need your gimbal angles, Jack, | 在你关闭电脑前… 杰克 |
[1:00:39] | before you shut down the computer! | 先把平衡环角度告诉我 |
[1:00:42] | Okay, Jim. | 好的 吉姆 |
[1:00:43] | I need this back to me before they power down. | 电源关闭前我要获得这个值 |
[1:00:45] | All right, all right.I got it. Hold on. | 好 收到了 等等 |
[1:00:48] | Houston, our computer is up. | 休斯敦 电脑启动了 |
[1:00:50] | Roger. Stand by. | 收到 待命 |
[1:00:51] | Jack, we need to proceed with steps 12 through 17 quickly. | 杰克继续执行步骤12到17 |
[1:00:57] | You’re down to about eight minutes remaining. | 你只剩8分钟时间 |
[1:01:01] | Fuel cell pump’s off. O2 fans, tank two off. | 燃料电池泵已关闭 氧气罐和风扇都已关闭 |
[1:01:04] | Okay, Houston, check me. | 休斯敦 帮我计算 |
[1:01:06] | I have completed these gimbal conversions… | 我已换算平衡环角度… |
[1:01:09] | but I need a double check of the arithmetic. | 但我需要再检查一次算术数据 |
[1:01:11] | Yeah, you can go, Jim. | 请说 吉姆 |
[1:01:13] | The roll CAL angle is minus two. | 校准角度是负2 |
[1:01:16] | Lunar module roll is 355.57. | 登月舱经度是355.57 |
[1:01:20] | Pitch: 1678… Correction. Pitch: 167.78. | 下降度1678 更正 是167.78 |
[1:01:26] | Yaw is 351.87. | 偏航度351.87 |
[1:01:29] | Stand by. We’re checking it. | 请稍等 我们在算 |
[1:01:30] | We’ve got negative visibility in our star field, | 我们这里星际视野很差 |
[1:01:34] | and if this paperwork isn’t right, | 如果没算对 |
[1:01:36] | who knows where we’ll end up out here? | 不晓得我们会飘到哪里 |
[1:01:44] | Looks good, Flight. | 没错 |
[1:01:46] | It’s all right. | 没问题 |
[1:01:48] | Good here. | 很好 |
[1:01:49] | He’s good, Andy. | 他没错 |
[1:01:50] | We’ll go on those numbers. | 就用这些数字 |
[1:01:51] | You’re good. | 你没错 |
[1:01:52] | Log them in, Freddo. | 输入电脑里 雷德 |
[1:01:53] | Jack, turn off the I.M.U. | 关掉惯性测量装置 |
[1:01:54] | Switch to S.C.S. Stand by to turn off the thrusters. | 换用稳定控制系统 关闭推进器 |
[1:01:58] | It’s a great day in New York.It’s girl watchers’ weather. | 纽约天气真棒 看美女季节 |
[1:02:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:02:02] | I like those ingenious girl watchers | 我很喜欢这些看美女的人 |
[1:02:03] | who put on Con Edison helmets… | 他们很聪明 带着爱迪生牌的头盔.. |
[1:02:05] | and dig trenches in the street to get a better view. | 在街上挖壕沟 找个好角度来看马子 |
[1:02:10] | But I… Hey, speaking of girl watching, | 说到窥马子 |
[1:02:11] | did you know that our first bachelor astronaut | 你知道我们第一个单身的宇航员 |
[1:02:13] | is on his way to the moon? | 正准备上月球去吗? |
[1:02:15] | Is it Swigert? | 是史威格特吗 |
[1:02:16] | Yeah, first bachelor. | 对 第一个单身宇航员 |
[1:02:17] | He’s the kind, they say, has a girl in every port. | 听说他到处留情 |
[1:02:19] | He has that reputation. | 出了名的花心 |
[1:02:21] | He’s sort of foolishly optimistic,taking nylons,Hershey bars to the moon. | 他还蠢得把女生内衣和丝袜都带到月球 |
[1:02:29] | Did you read that three million… | 听说这三百万人… |
[1:02:31] | What do you say? Less viewers or fewer viewers? | 怎么说 低于300万还是少300万? |
[1:02:33] | Three million fewer viewers, uh, watched the space shot than did the last one. | 和上一次升空相比 这次少三百万观众看太空转播 |
[1:02:45] | Here is ABC science editor Jules Bergman. | 美国电视网科学记者朱尔斯・柏格曼 |
[1:02:48] | The Apollo 13 spacecraft has lost all electrical power, | 阿波罗13号太空船已失去所有电力 |
[1:02:52] | and astronauts Jim Lovell,Fred Haise and Jack Swigert… | 宇航员吉姆・洛维尔 佛雷德・海斯和杰克・史威格特… |
[1:02:55] | are making their way through the tunnel to the lunar module, | 正进入登月舱 |
[1:02:57] | using it as a lifeboat, | 将其充当救生艇 |
[1:02:59] | so they’ll have electrical power for their radios on the command module. | 以获取电力来为指挥舱的无线电供电 |
[1:03:02] | Apollo 13 is apparently also losing breathing oxygen… | 显然阿波罗13号也正在丢失氧气… |
[1:03:05] | Slow down. An electrical failure.What exactly does that mean? | 等等 “失去所有电力” 到底是什么意思 |
[1:03:09] | The emergency has ruled out any chance of a lunar landing… | 这次事故使他们失去登陆月球的机会… |
[1:03:11] | and could endanger the lives of the astronauts themselves… | 如果登月舱上的氧气耗光… |
[1:03:14] | if the LEM oxygen supply, plus whatever is left of the command module’s oxygen, | 无法维持到他们返回地球… |
[1:03:18] | can’t last them until they can get back to Earth. | 还有可能造成宇航员生命危险 |
[1:03:21] | What do you mean there’s no immediate danger? | 什么叫 “无立即危险” |
[1:03:23] | I just heard they’re losing oxygen. Can they get back? | 我听说他们正丧失氧气 他们回得来吗? |
[1:03:26] | The LEM’s descent rocket engine will be used in aborting the mission… | 登月舱的着陆火箭引擎将用来取消登月任务… |
[1:03:30] | and getting the astronauts safely back to Earth. | 并且安全的载他们安全返回地球 |
[1:03:34] | Recapping what has happened. | 再把本报导简述一次 |
[1:03:35] | The Apollo 13 astronauts may be in grave danger. | 阿波罗13号宇航员生命有可能处于极度危险状态 |
[1:03:37] | No, don’t give me that NASA bullshit! | 别拿航空航天总署的屁话哄我 |
[1:03:39] | I want to know what’s happening with my husband! | 我要知道我先生怎么了 |
[1:03:41] | We want to switch control to the Aquarius now. | 我们现在要把控制移到水瓶号 |
[1:03:43] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:03:44] | Houston, wait! | 休斯敦 等等 |
[1:03:45] | You’re down to about five minutes now, Jack. | 你们只剩约5分钟了 杰克 |
[1:03:47] | Be aware our R.C.S. isn’t up here yet. | 反应控制系统还没启动 |
[1:03:49] | Be aware our R.C.S. isn’t up here yet. | 反应控制系统还没启动 无法控制水瓶号 |
[1:03:51] | We have no attitude control on Aquarius. | 无法控制水瓶号 |
[1:03:54] | They don’t have control? Did we miss a step here? | 他们无法控制? 我们遗漏了一个步骤吗? |
[1:03:57] | Control, what the hell happened? | 控制室 搞什么鬼啊? |
[1:03:59] | What? I don’t know.We need more time. | 我不知道 我们需要多点时间 |
[1:04:05] | We’re out of whack. | 我们到处乱飞 |
[1:04:06] | I’m trying to pitch down, but we’re yawing to the left. | 我想降低却一直偏左 |
[1:04:08] | Why can’t I null this out? | 为什么无法稳定下来? |
[1:04:11] | She wasn’t designed to fly attached like this. | 登月舱不是为了这样的飞行而设计的 |
[1:04:15] | It’s like flying with a dead elephant on our back. | 就像背着只大象在飞行 |
[1:04:18] | Flight, Guidance. We’re getting awfully close to center here. | 导航与领航 我们非常靠近中心点了 |
[1:04:20] | Watch that middle gimbal. We don’t want you tumbling off into space. | 注意中间的平衡环 我们可不希望你们跌入深太空中 |
[1:04:23] | Freddo, inform Houston I’m well aware of the goddamn gimbals! | 佛雷德 告诉休斯敦 我很留意那些讨厌的平衡环 |
[1:04:28] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:04:29] | I don’t need to hear the obvious. | 废话不用多说 |
[1:04:30] | I’ve got the frapping eight-ball in front of me! | 我自己会看仪器上的小球 |
[1:04:32] | Andy, we’re on VOX. | 安迪 我们改用麦克风 |
[1:04:33] | Aquarius, this is Houston. We’ve got you both on VOX. | 水瓶号 我是休斯敦 请使用麦克风 |
[1:04:36] | You want what? You want us to go to VOX? | 你要我们用麦克风? |
[1:04:39] | You have a hot mike. We are reading everything you say. | 你们有麦克风 我们听得到 |
[1:04:42] | Sorry, Jim. | 抱歉 吉姆 |
[1:04:46] | It’s only by a very narrow margin… | 洛维尔 海斯和史威格特… |
[1:04:47] | that we’re going to get Lovell,Haise and Swigert back alive. | 生还的机会非常渺茫 |
[1:04:52] | Marilyn? | 玛丽莲 |
[1:04:55] | I’m sorry. Jeffrey’s calling for you. | 抱歉 杰佛利叫你 |
[1:04:57] | the terseness of Kraft and the grim lines of Jim McDivitt. | 根据载人太空船中心主任 吉姆・麦克迪维特的语气来看 |
[1:05:02] | This has been a very close call. | 情况非常危急 |
[1:05:04] | We’re not out of the woods yet. | 尚未脱离危险 |
[1:05:10] | Jeffrey? | 杰佛利 |
[1:05:13] | Why are so many people here? | 家里怎么这么多人? |
[1:05:19] | Oh, well, you know…your dad’s flying his mission. | 你爸爸在太空飞行 |
[1:05:24] | He said he was going to get me a moon rock. | 他说要带一块月球岩石给我 |
[1:05:28] | Right. | 对 |
[1:05:35] | something broke on your daddy’s spaceship, | 爸爸的太空船坏了 |
[1:05:39] | and he’s gonna have to turn around before he even gets to the moon. | 他得回头 不能去月球了 |
[1:05:48] | Was it the door? | 是门坏了吗? |
[1:05:51] | Thirteen, Houston. We still show that venting pushing you around. | 13号 我是休斯敦 漏氧还在推动你们 |
[1:05:54] | -How you doing? -Houston, Aquarius. | -你的状况如何 -休斯敦 水瓶号 |
[1:05:58] | We’ve had to learn how to fly all over again, | 我们得重新学习如何飞行 |
[1:06:01] | but we are doing better now. | 但已经好些了 |
[1:06:02] | Uh, roger that, Aquarius. | 收到 水瓶号 |
[1:06:05] | Have him close it out. | 叫他结束程序 |
[1:06:06] | Jack, we can close out your procedure now. | 杰克 你现在可以结束程序了 |
[1:06:10] | Do we know for sure that we can power this thing back up? | 你确定我们能重新激活这玩艺? |
[1:06:15] | It’s gonna get awfully cold in here. | 这里会变得很冷 |
[1:06:18] | Copy that, Jack. We’ll just have to deal with that later. | 收到 杰克 这点待会儿再解决 |
[1:06:25] | Computer off. | 我们关机了 |
[1:06:26] | We’re clear. | 可以了 |
[1:06:28] | We’re going to the LEM. | 转到登月舱 |
[1:06:31] | We confirm shutdown, Jack. | 关闭确定 杰克 |
[1:06:33] | Lunar module now in control. | 转由登月舱操控 |
[1:06:40] | Roger that, Houston.This is Odyssey signing off. | 收到 奥德赛号结束通讯 |
[1:07:01] | Freddo, we’re gonna have to execute some sort of burn. | 待会我们得点燃引擎 |
[1:07:04] | It’s just a matter of when. | 只是时间的问题 |
[1:07:10] | Did they shut us all down in there? | 指令舱都关闭了? |
[1:07:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:07:14] | Didn’t think we’d be back in here so soon. | 没想到我们会这么快回来 |
[1:07:19] | Houston, how far off course do you project we are? | 休斯敦 我们偏航多少? |
[1:07:21] | Over. | 完毕 |
[1:07:26] | Okay, people, listen up! | 各位听好 |
[1:07:28] | Gentlemen, I want you all to forget the flight plan. | 把飞行计划丢掉 |
[1:07:32] | From this moment on, we are improvising a new mission. | 从现在起 我们重新拟一个新任务 |
[1:07:38] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[1:07:40] | -We’ll get somebody to look at that. -Find a bulb around here. | -我这就去找人修理 -再换个灯泡 |
[1:07:42] | How do we get our people home? | 如何把他们带回家? |
[1:07:46] | They are here. | 他们在这里 |
[1:07:48] | -Do we turn them around,straight back, direct abort? -Yes! | -该马上回头 直接回家? -对 |
[1:07:50] | I can’t guarantee the burn yet. | 我无法保证其可行度 |
[1:07:52] | No, sir, no, sir, no, sir! | 行不通 行不通 |
[1:07:55] | We get them on a free’-return trajectory. | 不 绕过月球回航比较安全 |
[1:07:58] | It’s the option with the fewest question marks for safety. | 这样是最安全的选择 |
[1:08:00] | I agree with Jerry. | 我同意 |
[1:08:01] | We use the moon’s gravity to slingshot them around. | 我们使用月球的引力来牵引他们绕着月球转 |
[1:08:04] | The LEM will not support three guys for that amount of time. | 登月舱无法长期负载三个人 |
[1:08:07] | It barely holds two. | 两个人都嫌多 |
[1:08:08] | We’ve got to do a direct abort. | 我觉得应该直接回头 |
[1:08:10] | We do an about-face, bring the guys right home. | 180度回转让他们直接回来 |
[1:08:12] | Get them back soon. Absolutely. | 绝对要让他们快点回来 |
[1:08:14] | We don’t even know if the Odyssey’s engine’s working. | 引擎或太空船 可能已严重受损 |
[1:08:16] | If there’s been serious damage to this spacecraft… | 如果太空船已经严重损坏… |
[1:08:19] | They blow up and they die! | 他们就会给炸得一命呜呼 |
[1:08:20] | That is not the argument! We are talking about time! | 别吵了 时间才是问题 |
[1:08:22] | Not whether these guys…I’m not gonna sugarcoat this for you! | 这些人会不会…我不想讲好听的话来骗你 |
[1:08:26] | Okay, hold it. Let’s hold it down. | 安静 各位 安静点 |
[1:08:28] | The only engine with enough power for a direct abort… | 引擎中唯一有足够动力能直接返航的… |
[1:08:32] | is the S.P.S. on the service module. | 是服务舱上的维修推进系统 |
[1:08:34] | From what Lovell has told us,it could have been damaged in an explosion, | 洛维尔说可能已因爆炸受损 |
[1:08:37] | so let’s consider that engine dead. | 所以我们假设它已经失灵 |
[1:08:39] | We light that thing up,could blow the whole works.It’s just too risky. | 一启动可能会爆炸 太危险 |
[1:08:42] | We’re not gonna take that chance. | 我们不能冒这个险 |
[1:08:44] | About the only thing the command module is good for is reentry. | 指令舱的唯一功用是只能回航 |
[1:08:46] | That leaves us with the LEM,which means free-return trajectory. | 因此我们得用登月舱 进入自由飞行轨道 |
[1:08:51] | Once we get the guys around the moon,we’ll fire up the LEM engine, | 绕过月球后点燃登月舱引擎 |
[1:08:53] | make a long burn, | 做长时间燃烧 |
[1:08:55] | pick up some speed and get ’em home as quick as we can. | 加速后尽快送他们回家 |
[1:08:58] | Gene, I’m wondering what the Grumman guys think about this. | 吉恩 我想听听登月舱设计小组的看法 |
[1:09:02] | We can’t make any guarantees.We designed the LEM to land on the moon, | 那不能保证 登月舱是设计用来上月球的 |
[1:09:06] | not fire the engine out there for course corrections. | 而不是点燃引擎 修正轨道 |
[1:09:08] | Well, unfortunately, we’re not landing on the moon, are we? | 反正我们现在也无法登月了 对不? |
[1:09:14] | I don’t care what anything was designed to do. | 我不管那东西的设计目的是什么 |
[1:09:16] | I care about what it can do. | 我只关心它能做什么 |
[1:09:18] | Let’s get to work.Let’s lay it out, okay? | 大家一起努力 快拟出飞行计划 |
[1:09:22] | CAPCOM. Flight, he says it will be ready in time. | 通讯员 他说可以及时完成准备 |
[1:09:26] | After this burn, | 点燃引擎后 |
[1:09:26] | we’ve got to build some time in the flight plan for sleep. | “第四天” 得让他们好好睡觉 |
[1:09:29] | Run it by the F.A.O. | 向飞行实验与控制员建议 |
[1:09:31] | I’ve run it by the F.A.O. | 我已经建议了 |
[1:09:33] | Do we know how long we’re gonna fire that burn? | 引擎烧多久才到月球背面? |
[1:09:35] | He specifically wanted a quote from a flight director. | 他尤其想要要一份简报 |
[1:09:38] | Who wanted a quote? | 谁要? |
[1:09:39] | The President. | 总统 |
[1:09:40] | The President? | 总统? |
[1:09:41] | Nixon. He wants odds. | 尼克森总统 他要知道机率 |
[1:09:45] | We are not losing the crew. | 我们一定要让他们活着回来 |
[1:09:47] | I gotta give him odds. Five to one against? Three to one? | 我得说出机率 1/5还是1/3? |
[1:09:50] | I don’t think they’re that good. | 恐怕没这么乐观 |
[1:09:51] | We are not losing those men! | 我们一定要让他们活着回来 |
[1:09:59] | How long are they gonna have to burn the engine? | 他们在通过近月点两小时后 要燃烧引擎多久? |
[1:10:02] | Look, tell him…three to one. | 就和他说是说1/3机会 |
[1:10:08] | Expect loss of signal in less than one minute. | 预计1分钟内将会失去信号 |
[1:10:11] | When we pick you back up | 当再次接收到信号时 |
[1:10:12] | we will have your P.C. plus two burn data. | 会给你们近月点2小时后燃烧的数据 |
[1:10:14] | Roger that, Houston. We’ll hear from you again at acquisition of signal. | 收到 恢复通讯后再联络 |
[1:10:21] | You wanna look? | 你想看吗? |
[1:10:25] | Oh, look at that. | 你看看 |
[1:10:35] | Aquarius, that’s 30 seconds until loss of signal. | 水瓶号 30秒后失去通讯 |
[1:10:43] | Mare Tranquillitatis. | 宁静海 |
[1:10:46] | Neil and Buzz’s old neighborhood. | 阿姆斯特朗和阿尔德林的老地盘 |
[1:10:50] | Coming up on Mount Marilyn. | 玛丽莲山 |
[1:10:52] | Jim, you gotta take a look at this. | 吉姆 快来看看 |
[1:10:56] | I’ve seen it. | 我看过了 |
[1:11:04] | Aquarius, this is Houston. | 水瓶号 这是休斯敦 |
[1:11:06] | We expect loss of signal in approximately ten seconds. | 我们预计约再过10秒终止信号 |
[1:11:11] | So long, Earth. Catch you on the flip side. | 再见 地球 到另一边见 |
[1:11:21] | When you go into the shadow of the moon… | 当你进入月球阴影时 |
[1:11:24] | and the moon is between you and the sun, | 月球挡在你和太阳之间 |
[1:11:27] | you see stars that are more brilliant than anything you’ve ever seen | 此时的星星比在地球上最晴朗的夜空中 |
[1:11:30] | on the clearest nights here on Earth. | 所看到的 还要明亮 |
[1:11:32] | Andthen you pass into the lunar sunrise over the lunar surface. | 然后在月球表面上看日出 |
[1:11:38] | It must be an awe-inspiring sight. | 肯定令人叹为观止 我好想看 |
[1:11:40] | I can’t wait to see it myself. | 我等不及了 |
[1:11:43] | The problem now is not so much a question of an adequate oxygen supply, | 现在问题不是氧气不够 |
[1:11:48] | but it is the rate of consumption of water, | 而是水的消耗量 |
[1:11:50] | which is vitally needed for the cooling operations… | 因为必须用水来进行冷却… |
[1:11:53] | to maintain the electronic systems and so forth. | 以维持电力系统的正常操作 |
[1:12:34] | Look, it’s Fra Mauro. | 看 佛拉莫洛 |
[1:12:38] | I can see our landing site. | 我看得到我们的着陆点 |
[1:12:44] | Look at the Tsiolkovskii crater. | 看希欧考夫斯基陨石坑 |
[1:12:49] | I can’t believe how bright the ejecta blanket is. | 残骸居然这么亮 |
[1:12:52] | It’s like snow. It’s beautiful. | 像雪一样 好美 |
[1:12:57] | That’s Mare Imbrium to the north. | 北边是阵雨海 |
[1:14:02] | Thirteen, this is Houston. | 13号 我是休斯敦 |
[1:14:04] | We’re reading your telemetry. | 收到你的遥测资料 |
[1:14:06] | It’s good to see you again. | 真高兴再见到你 |
[1:14:08] | Good to see you too, Houston. | 我们也一样 休斯敦 |
[1:14:11] | We are picking you up at a velocity of 7,062 feet per second… | 你们的速度每秒7062尺 |
[1:14:15] | at a distance from the moon of 56 nautical miles. | 离月球有56海里 |
[1:14:19] | Stand by for your P.C. plus two burn data. | 准备接收你们近月点2小时后的燃烧数据 |
[1:14:23] | I had an itch to take this baby down,do some prospecting. | 我很想下去采点月岩样本 |
[1:14:28] | Damn, we were close. | 妈的 就差这么一点点 |
[1:14:33] | Gentlemen,what are your intentions? | 各位 你们在想什么? |
[1:14:40] | I’d like to go home. | 我想回家 |
[1:14:44] | We got a burn coming up. | 我们就要点燃引擎了 |
[1:14:46] | We’re gonna need a contingency if we lose comm with Houston. | 我们要有个应急计划 以防万一与休士顿无法通讯 |
[1:14:50] | Freddo, let’s get an idea where we stand on the consumables. | 佛雷德 消耗资源还剩多少? |
[1:14:54] | Jack, get into the Odyssey… | 杰克 趁没结冰 |
[1:14:56] | and bag up all the water you can before it freezes in there. | 到奥得赛号上把所有水都搜出来 |
[1:15:03] | Let’s go home. | 咱们回家吧 |
[1:15:04] | Aquarius, we got some P.C. plus two burn data for you fellas. | 水瓶号 我们有一些近月点后燃烧引擎的数据给你们 |
[1:15:07] | So you’re telling me you can only give our guys 45 hours? | 你说他们只剩下45小时? |
[1:15:13] | That brings them to about there. | 那只能让他们到这里 |
[1:15:20] | Gentlemen, that’s not acceptable. | 各位 那可不行 |
[1:15:23] | 22Gene, Gene, we’ve got to talk about power. | 11吉恩 我们得考虑电力供应 |
[1:15:25] | Whoa, whoa, guys! Power is everything! | 各位 电力最重要 |
[1:15:28] | Power is everything. | 电力就是一切 |
[1:15:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:15:31] | Without it, they don’t talk to us,they don’t correct their trajectory, | 没有电力无法通讯 更正轨道 |
[1:15:34] | they don’t turn the heat shield around. | 无法让热隔层调头 |
[1:15:36] | We gotta turn everything off, now. | 现在必须把一切关掉 |
[1:15:39] | They’re not gonna make it to reentry. | 不然他们无法回到地球 |
[1:15:41] | What do you mean, “everything”? | 什么意思 一切动力? |
[1:15:42] | With everything on,the LEM draws 60 amps. | 开启一切 登月舱每小时要用60安培 |
[1:15:45] | At that rate, in 16 hours the batteries are dead, not 45. | 以这个速率 不用等45小时16小时内电池就完蛋了 |
[1:15:49] | And so is the crew. We gotta get them down to 12 amps. | 人员也完蛋了 必须叫他们关到只剩12安培 |
[1:15:52] | -Twelve amps? -How many? | -12安培? -多少? |
[1:15:53] | You can’t run a vacuum cleaner on 12 amps, John. | 约翰 12安培连吸尘器都没法用 |
[1:15:56] | We gotta turn off…We have to turn off the radars, cabin heater, | 必须关掉 雷达 暖气 显示板 |
[1:16:01] | instrument displays, the guidance computer, the whole smash. | 导航电脑 仪表显示器 全部的全部 |
[1:16:02] | Guidance computer. What if they need to do another burn? | 关导航电脑 如果要再燃烧一次怎么办? |
[1:16:05] | They won’t even know which way they’re pointed. | 他们连自己的方向都摸不清楚了 |
[1:16:06] | The more time we talk,the more juice they waste. | 我们讲得越久 他们消耗的电力越多 |
[1:16:09] | I’ve looked at data for the past hour. | 我核查过上个小时的数据 |
[1:16:10] | That’s the deal? | 就是这样? |
[1:16:11] | That’s the deal. | 没错 |
[1:16:18] | Okay,John.The minute we finish the burn,we’ll power down the LEM. | 好 约翰 我们一完成燃烧就把登月舱动力关闭 |
[1:16:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:16:25] | Now in the meantime, we’re gonna have a frozen command module up there. | 现在 我们的指挥舱暂时很冷 |
[1:16:30] | We’re gonna have to power it up using nothing but the reentry batteries. | 只能用返回地球的电池来为它提供动力 |
[1:16:33] | That’s never been tried. | 从来没有人这样做过 |
[1:16:34] | We’ve never even simulated it before. | 从来没有模拟过 |
[1:16:37] | Well, we’re gonna have to figure it out. | 我们必须想出办法来 |
[1:16:39] | I want people in our simulators working reentry scenarios. | 派人进模拟机练习回航 |
[1:16:43] | I want you to find every engineer who designed every switch, | 我要你们去找到太空船中每个按钮和电路 |
[1:16:46] | every circuit, transistor and light bulb up there. | 以及晶体管和灯泡的设计工程师 |
[1:16:47] | Then talk to the guy in the assembly line who actually built the thing. | 然后 去问问生产线上实际制造这些东西的工人 |
[1:16:51] | Find out how to squeeze every amp out of both of these goddamn machines. | 设法榨干登月舱的每一度电力 |
[1:16:56] | I want this mark all the way back to Earth with time to spare. | 我要他们有充裕时间回地球 |
[1:17:01] | We never lost an American in space. | 美国人从未在太空中丧生 |
[1:17:03] | We’re sure as hell not gonna lose one on my watch. | 在我的领导下我更不允许牺牲任何人 |
[1:17:06] | Failure is not an option. | 绝对不能失败 |
[1:17:12] | Ken? Ken? | 肯 肯 |
[1:17:17] | What? Huh? | 怎么了 怎么了? |
[1:17:18] | Good, you’re not dead. | 好 你还没死 |
[1:17:20] | I’ve been trying to get in touch with you for 45 minutes. | 我已经跟你联络45分钟了 |
[1:17:22] | Jesus, John, what are you doing here? | 妈的 你来干嘛? |
[1:17:24] | I gotta get you in the simulators.We got a ship to land. | 你得进模拟机驾船降落 |
[1:17:26] | What? | 你再说一遍? |
[1:17:28] | There’s been an explosion. | 发生了爆炸 |
[1:17:29] | Oxygen tanks are gone. Two fuel cells gone. | 氧气罐没了 两个燃料电池失灵 |
[1:17:31] | Command module shut down. | 指挥舱已停用 |
[1:17:33] | What about the crew? | 宇航员呢? |
[1:17:34] | Crew’s fine so far.Trying to keep them alive in the LEM. | 目前没事 他们在登月舱 |
[1:17:37] | We’re gonna have to shut that down pretty soon too. | 但很快也要断电了 |
[1:17:41] | We got a lot of people working the numbers on this one, Ken. | 很多人在帮忙想办法 |
[1:17:44] | Nobody’s too sure how much power we’re gonna have when we hit reentry. | 没人能确定需要多少电力才回得来 |
[1:17:46] | The command module’s gonna be frozen up pretty good by then. | 到时指令舱八成结冻了 |
[1:17:51] | You see this ammeter rise over 20 at any point, | 如果你在任何时候看到这个指针超过20 |
[1:17:53] | power-up is no good. | 电力就不够了 |
[1:17:55] | We see it spike, that’s sayonara for the guidance computer. | 如果用电量太高导航电脑就完蛋了 |
[1:17:56] | Our guys can’t reenter. Okay? | 他们就回不来了 懂吗? |
[1:17:58] | How much power do we have to play with? | 我们剩多少电力可用? |
[1:18:01] | Barely enough to run this coffee pot for nine hours. | 够这个咖啡壶再煮9个钟头 |
[1:18:03] | Yeah, Ken Mattingly just got here. | 肯・马丁利刚到这里 |
[1:18:05] | Copy. He’s here. | 收到 他来了 |
[1:18:08] | They’ve been losing heat since the accident. | 自从发生意外 他们就一直失温 |
[1:18:10] | They’re gonna start getting water condensation on the control panels. | 他们的控制板上会开始凝结水气 |
[1:18:13] | Ken, glad you’re here.You know what’s going on? | 肯 还好你来了 你知道情况吧? |
[1:18:15] | John’s brought me up to speed. | 约翰告诉我了 |
[1:18:16] | What do we have left in the batteries? | 电池还剩多少电力? |
[1:18:18] | We don’t really know. | 不晓得 |
[1:18:19] | We gotta get started on some shortcuts for power-up. | 我们得抄捷径来获取电力 |
[1:18:21] | You know how short? | 要多快捷? |
[1:18:23] | It’s all in the sequencing. | 从序列中着手 |
[1:18:24] | If we can skip whatever we don’t absolutely need, | 跳过不完全必要的部份 |
[1:18:27] | turn things on in the right order… | 也许能以正确的顺序来启用电力… |
[1:18:28] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[1:18:30] | You started on a procedure? | 你开始练习程序了? |
[1:18:31] | The engineers have tried,but it’s your ship. | 工程师试过 可是你驾轻就熟 |
[1:18:33] | We gotta get you in there. | 我们让你进去 |
[1:18:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:18:36] | Frank, I need the sim cold and dark. | 佛兰克 我要让模拟机又冷又暗 |
[1:18:39] | Give me the exact same conditions they’ve got in there now. | 给我他们目前的实际状况 |
[1:18:41] | I need present status of every instrument. | 每样仪器都模拟实况 |
[1:18:43] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[1:18:44] | I need a flashlight.That’s not what they have up there. | 我要手电筒 他们可没这个 |
[1:18:47] | Don’t give me anything they don’t have on board. | 不要给我他们船上没有的东西 |
[1:18:49] | Let’s get this show on the road.Put him in space, fellas. | 开始模拟吧 把他放入太空 |
[1:18:54] | Okay, Houston, the quad heater circuit breakers are open. | 好 休斯顿 推进器加热机的断路器打开了 |
[1:18:58] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:18:59] | We’re using the forward omni when the earth’s in the window, | 从窗外看到地球后我们就用前方的天线 |
[1:19:02] | and we’re switching to aft omni when we see the moon. | 看到月球后再换成后方的天线 |
[1:19:05] | We copy that, Thirteen. | 收到 |
[1:19:07] | Aquarius, we don’t want you to make any more waste dumps. | 水瓶号 别再喷出排泄物 会影响航道的 |
[1:19:09] | The venting may push you off course. | 任何东西都可能会把你推离轨道 |
[1:19:12] | Oh, Christ. | 老天 |
[1:19:14] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[1:19:15] | No more waste dumps. | 不能倾倒排泄物 |
[1:19:18] | We’re just gonna have to store it. | 只好存起来了 |
[1:19:19] | Jack, we’re gonna need some more urine bags. | 杰克 我们还要一些尿袋 |
[1:19:23] | Okay, Houston, that leaves us with just the computer, | 好 休士顿 现在我们只剩一台电脑 |
[1:19:26] | which I’m shutting down now. | 现在我要关掉这台了 |
[1:19:36] | And that’s it.We just put Sir Isaac Newton in the driver’s seat. | 就这样了 让牛顿的万有引力来主导一切吧 |
[1:19:47] | Is it A.M. or P.M.? | 早上还是下午? |
[1:19:49] | A.M. Very, very A.M. | 早上 很早 |
[1:19:52] | Haise is running a temperature,and none of them has slept. | 海斯在发烧 他们都没睡过觉 |
[1:19:55] | I can’t order these guys to go to sleep.Could you sleep up there? | 我总不能逼他们睡觉 你睡得着吗 |
[1:19:59] | It’s gonna get awful cold in there for those guys. | 舱里肯定很冷 |
[1:20:03] | Gene, we have a situation brewing with the carbon dioxide. | 吉恩 我们有二氧化碳的问题 |
[1:20:06] | We got a CO2 filter problem on the lunar module. | 登月舱 二氧化碳过滤器有问题 |
[1:20:09] | Five filters on the LEM. | 上头有五个过滤器 |
[1:20:10] | Meant for 2 guys for a day and a half. | 够两个人待一天半 |
[1:20:13] | -I told the doc… -They’re already up to 8 on the gauges. | -我说过… -他们的读数已经高达8了 |
[1:20:15] | Anything over 15 and you get impaired judgment, blackouts, | 只要超过15就会导致判断力减弱甚至是昏迷 |
[1:20:18] | beginnings of brain asphyxia. | 开始脑缺氧 |
[1:20:20] | What about the scrubbers on the command module? | 指令舱的过滤器呢? |
[1:20:22] | They take square cartridges. | 它们是方的 |
[1:20:23] | The ones on the LEM are round. | 登月舱上的是圆的 |
[1:20:27] | Tell me this isn’t a government operation. | 告诉我这不是政府部门造的太空船 |
[1:20:29] | This just isn’t a contingency we’ve remotely looked at. | 我们的应急计划完全没考虑到这点 |
[1:20:32] | Those CO2 levels are gonna be getting toxic. | 二氧化碳浓度会越来越有害 |
[1:20:34] | I suggest you invent a way to put a square peg in a round hole rapidly. | 尽快找出把方的滤器放入圆的洞中的方法 |
[1:20:43] | Okay, people, listen up. | 各位 听好 |
[1:20:45] | The people upstairs have handed us this one, and we gotta come through. | 上头丢给我们一个任务我们要尽力完成 |
[1:20:50] | We gotta find a way to make this…fit into the hole for this… | 我们得设法把这东西塞进这里面… |
[1:20:57] | using nothing but that. | 只能用这些材料 |
[1:21:01] | Let’s get it organized. | 开始整理 |
[1:21:02] | Okay, let’s build a filter. | 我们来造一个过滤器 |
[1:21:04] | Better get some coffee going too, someone. | 谁谁谁 最好也去煮点咖啡来 |
[1:21:07] | The Haise family lives in EI Lago, Texas. | 海斯是德克萨斯州艾尔拉格人 |
[1:21:10] | His wife, Mary,is from Biloxi, Mississippi. | 他太太玛丽来自密西西比州比拉希 |
[1:21:13] | When Fred Haise was growing up in Biloxi, | 当佛雷德・海斯在比拉希长大时 |
[1:21:15] | he may have looked ahead to a fine family, | 他也许曾想要美满的家庭生活 |
[1:21:17] | but he never dreamt of flying. | 但从未梦想飞行 |
[1:21:19] | I’d never flown really before I went into the service, | 我入伍前没飞过 |
[1:21:22] | and I only went into the flying business as a means to getting a commission. | 我学习飞行是为了拿一张任职令 |
[1:21:25] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[1:21:27] | Henry. Don’t you ever sleep? | 亨利 你怎么不睡觉的? |
[1:21:29] | I have a request from the news people. | 新闻记者想要你帮个忙 |
[1:21:33] | They’re out front here and they want to put a transmitter up on the lawn. | 他们想要在在外面的草地上搭个发射台 |
[1:21:38] | Transmitter? | 发射台? |
[1:21:40] | It’s kind of a tower for a live broadcast. | 就是一种现场转播用的塔台 |
[1:21:47] | They didn’t care about this mission. | 我以为他们根本不关心这次任务 |
[1:21:50] | They didn’t even run Jim’s show. | 他们根本没有播出吉姆的节目 |
[1:21:53] | Well…it’s more dramatic now. Suddenly people are… | 不过现在比较有戏剧性了 观众突然… |
[1:21:55] | Landing on the moon wasn’t dramatic enough for them. | 如果登陆月球还不够有戏剧性 |
[1:21:58] | Why should not landing be? | 那么登陆不成怎会有戏剧性? |
[1:22:01] | Look, I, um, realize how hard this is, Marilyn, | 玛丽莲 我知道你很担心… |
[1:22:04] | but the whole world is caught up in it. | 但全世界都很关心这件事 |
[1:22:07] | -It’s the biggest story since… -No, Henry. | -好久没有这种大新闻了 -没门 亨利 |
[1:22:09] | Those people don’t put one piece of equipment on my lawn. | 这些人连一件装备也别想放在我的草地上 |
[1:22:14] | If they have a problem with that,they can take it up with my husband. | 有意见去跟我先生说去 |
[1:22:18] | He’ll be home on Friday. | 他礼拜五就回家 |
[1:22:34] | “第五天” | |
[1:23:04] | Hey, Freddo.It’s too cold in there. | 佛雷德 这里太冷了 |
[1:23:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:23:21] | (帮我们摸摸月亮) | |
[1:23:23] | That’s a nice one of Mary. | 玛丽这张照片真美 |
[1:23:29] | You don’t look too good, Freddo. | 你脸色不好 佛雷德 |
[1:23:30] | I’ll survive. | 我死不了 |
[1:23:33] | There’s aspirin in the medical kit. | 药箱里有阿司匹灵 |
[1:23:33] | I took some. Jim, I’m all right. | 我吃过了 我没事 |
[1:23:42] | It was an accident,Mary getting pregnant. | 玛丽怀孕是个意外 |
[1:23:47] | You should have seen the look on my face when she told me. | 她告诉我的时候你真该看看我的表情 |
[1:23:53] | Well, that has a tendency to happen. | 意外常发生 |
[1:23:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:24:02] | I wonder if it’s a boy or a girl. | 不知是男是女 |
[1:24:06] | You’re gonna find out soon enough. | 你马上就知道 |
[1:24:09] | Sure. | 没错 |
[1:24:14] | I never dreamed I’d ever get to do something like this. | 我从未梦想过能上太空 |
[1:24:18] | come up here on a real mission. | 参与实际任务 |
[1:24:22] | Most of the guys I graduated high school with… | 跟我同届毕业的大部份高中同学… |
[1:24:24] | never even left home,and here I am. | 从未离开家乡 而我现在却在这里 |
[1:24:27] | Oh, yeah… here you are. | 对 你在这里 |
[1:24:36] | It hurts when I urinate. | 我尿尿时会痛 |
[1:24:39] | Well, you’re not getting enough water. | 你喝的水不太少 |
[1:24:40] | I’m drinking my ration the same as you. | 是跟你们一样多的 |
[1:24:47] | I think old Swigert gave me the clap. | 我想史威格大概把淋病传染给我了 |
[1:24:50] | He’s been pissing in my relief tube. | 他用我的尿管来小便 |
[1:24:56] | Well…that will be a hot one at the debriefing for the flight surgeon. | 回去跟医官提报时 这可有得说了 |
[1:25:00] | That’s another first for America’s space program. | 美国太空计划史上头一遭 |
[1:25:06] | Listen, um… I’ve been going…over some stuff, | 对了 我在检查一些东西 |
[1:25:12] | and I’m a little worried about this cold affecting our battery efficiency. | 我有点担心低温会影响我们的电池效率 |
[1:25:17] | We quit heatin’ the glycol to save water and power, | 我们为了省水省电而不再将防冻剂保温 |
[1:25:20] | so that’s not helping. | 所以情况更糟 |
[1:25:22] | It could cost us amp hours on the back end? | 这会在最后几小时消耗电力吗 |
[1:25:23] | That’s a possibility. | 有可能 |
[1:25:25] | l’ve been going over the numbers again. | 我检查了一次数据 |
[1:25:28] | Have they called up with a reentry plan yet? | 有回程计划了吗? |
[1:25:30] | We’re coming in too shallow and fast. | 我们接近地球的角度太小太快 |
[1:25:30] | We’re workin’ on something. Hold on. | 等等 我们在谈别的 |
[1:25:32] | I can’t remember the ratio to temperature. | 我不记得气温比例是多少 |
[1:25:34] | We got no references on board. | 船上没有参考数据 |
[1:25:36] | Let’s see if Houston can pull up the mill specs. | 希望休斯敦提供给我们军用规格 |
[1:25:38] | Listen! They gave us too much Delta V. They had us burn too long. | 他们给了太大的速度变更值让我们燃烧过久了 |
[1:25:42] | At this rate we’re gonna skip right out of the atmosphere, | 照这样下去 |
[1:25:45] | and we’re never gonna get back. | 我们会被大气层弹出去永远回不了家 |
[1:25:47] | What are you talkin’ about? How’d you figure that? | 你在说什么 你怎么知道? |
[1:25:50] | I can add. | 我会算术 |
[1:25:53] | They’ve got half the Ph.D.s on the planet working on this. | 他们找博士专家想办法 |
[1:25:56] | Houston says we’re on the money. | 休斯敦说航道无误 |
[1:25:57] | What if they made a mistake and there was no way to reverse it? | 如果他们有错而且无法改正呢? |
[1:25:59] | Do you think they would tell us? | 他们会说给我们听吗? |
[1:26:01] | There’s no reason to tell us. | 他们不会说的 |
[1:26:02] | What do you mean? That’s bullshit! | 什么意思 别胡说八道 |
[1:26:04] | There’s a thousand things that have to happen in order. | 有一千项程序必须按照顺序做 |
[1:26:10] | We are on number eight.You’re talking about number 692. | 我们只做到第8项 你就在谈第692项了 |
[1:26:12] | In the meantime, I’m trying to tell you we’re coming in too fast. | 我只是想告诉你们 我们冲得太快了 |
[1:26:15] | I think they know it, | 我想他们也知道 |
[1:26:16] | and that’s why we don’t have a goddamn reentry plan. | 所以才无法向我们提供返回地球的计划 |
[1:26:19] | That’s duly noted.Thank you, Jack. | 我知道了 谢谢 杰克 |
[1:26:21] | Goddamn this piece of shit! | 妈的这块废物 |
[1:26:25] | This piece of shit’s gonna get you home. | 我们只能靠这烂东西回家 |
[1:26:28] | That’s because that’s the only thing we got left, Jack! | 因为我们只剩这块东西了 杰克 |
[1:26:32] | What are you saying, Fred? | 你是什么意思 佛雷德 |
[1:26:33] | I think you know what I’m saying. | 你心知肚明 你知道我在说什么 |
[1:26:36] | Now wait a minute. All I did was stir those tanks. | 我只不过是摇摇那些氧气罐而已 |
[1:26:39] | What was that gauge reading before you hit the switch? | 你按下开关前 上面的读数是多少 |
[1:26:41] | Don’t tell me how to fly the damn C.M.! | 别教我怎么驾驶 |
[1:26:44] | You don’t know, do you? | 你不知道 不是吗 |
[1:26:44] | They brought me in to do a job! | 是他们要我摇的 |
[1:26:45] | They asked me to stir the tanks,and I stirred the tanks! | 他们叫我摇摇那些氧气罐 我才摇的 |
[1:26:48] | Stop kicking yourself in the ass. | 不要自责 |
[1:26:50] | This is not my fault! | 这不是我的错 |
[1:26:51] | No one is saying it is. | 没有人说是 |
[1:26:53] | If I’m in the left-hand seat when the call comes up, I stir the tanks. | 换做是我 我也会遵命 我也会去摇 |
[1:26:57] | Yeah, well, tell him that. | 跟他说吧 |
[1:26:58] | I just asked you what the gauge was reading, and you don’t know! | 我只是问你指数多少 你说不知道 |
[1:27:00] | Look, we’re not doing this. | 别吵了 |
[1:27:01] | We are not gonna do this. | 再这样激动下去 |
[1:27:03] | We’re not gonna go bouncing off the walls for ten minutes… | 吵10分钟又怎么样… |
[1:27:06] | because we’re just gonna end up right back here with the same problems! | 吵半天问题还是存在 |
[1:27:09] | Try to figure out how to stay alive! | 设法求生吧 |
[1:27:14] | Aquarius, this is Houston. | 水瓶号 这是休斯敦 |
[1:27:15] | Are we on VOX? | 在用麦克风吗? |
[1:27:16] | No, we’re not on VOX. | 没有 |
[1:27:18] | Yeah, Houston, this is Aquarius. Go ahead. | 休斯敦 我是水瓶号 请讲 |
[1:27:22] | Yeah, Jim, could you check your CO2 gauge for us? | 吉姆 请你查看二氧化碳指数 |
[1:27:29] | Yeah, Houston, we were just looking at that. | 正在看 我们刚刚才看过 |
[1:27:31] | Our CO2 measurement has jumped four notches in the last hour. | 二氧化碳读数在过去1小时内上升了4格 |
[1:27:35] | That can’t be right. I went over those numbers three times. | 不可能吧 这些数据我检查了3次 |
[1:27:38] | Jim, that sounds about right. We were expecting that. | 吉姆 听来没错与我们预期的一样 |
[1:27:42] | That’s very comforting, Houston. What do we do about it? | 这下可好了 休士顿 怎么办呢? |
[1:27:45] | We’re working on a procedure down here for you. | 我们在帮你研究一个程序 |
[1:27:51] | -Do you copy? -Oh, Christ. | -收到吗 -天哪 |
[1:27:52] | All right, Houston, we’re standing by for those procedures. | 我们准备听听你们如何讲解该程序 |
[1:27:54] | Christ, I know why my numbers are wrong. | 我知道错在哪里了 |
[1:27:58] | I only figured it for two people. | 我只计算了两个人 |
[1:28:04] | Maybe I should just hold my breath. | 也许我应该屏住呼吸 |
[1:28:08] | The deadly CO2 gas is poisoning the astronauts | 随着每一次呼吸 |
[1:28:10] | with every breath in and out. | 宇航员都受到致命的二氧化碳毒害 |
[1:28:13] | Heads up. Heads up. | 抬起头 小心 |
[1:28:16] | Oh! Go, go, go, go! -Someone get that. Damn. | 快走 快走 |
[1:28:20] | Heads up, people. Look out now. | 抬起头 各位小心 |
[1:28:25] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[1:28:26] | That’s what they gotta make. | 他们就是要做这个 |
[1:28:29] | I hope you got the procedures for me. | 希望你们有程序给我 |
[1:28:30] | Right here. | 这里 |
[1:28:31] | That’s it? | 就这些? |
[1:28:35] | All right, Aquarius, this is Houston. | 水瓶号 我是休斯敦 |
[1:28:37] | Do you have a flight plan? | 你们有飞行计划吗 |
[1:28:39] | Affirmative, Andy.Jack’s got one right here. | 有 安迪 杰克这里有一份 |
[1:28:43] | Okay, we have an unusual procedure for you here. | 我这里有个特别的程序给你 |
[1:28:46] | We need you to rip the cover off. | 把封面撕掉 |
[1:28:49] | He wants you to rip the cover off the flight plan. | 他要你把飞行计划的封面撕下来 |
[1:28:52] | With pleasure. | 乐于从命 |
[1:28:54] | The other materials you’re gonna need here are… | 你需要的其它材料包括… |
[1:28:57] | a lithium hydroxide canister… | 一个氢氧化锂滤毒罐… |
[1:28:57] | Two, two. | 二个 |
[1:28:58] | Two lithium hydroxide canisters.I’m sorry. | 两个氢氧化锂滤毒罐 |
[1:29:01] | -A roll of gray tape. -Duct tape. | -一卷灰胶带 -万能胶带 |
[1:29:03] | Duct tape. You need an L.C.G. bag. | 万能胶带 你需要一个液冷衣的袋子 |
[1:29:06] | Two L.C.G. bags. | 是两个液冷衣的袋子 |
[1:29:08] | The red suit hoses, and you’ve got the flight plan cover. | 红接头管 然后再加上飞行计划的封面 |
[1:29:14] | Can you give me a timetable? | 给我一份时刻表 |
[1:29:17] | What about their level of carbon dioxide? | 他们的二氧化碳浓度如何? |
[1:29:20] | It’s, uh, climbing. | 越来越高 |
[1:29:23] | You’re saying that they’re almost out of breathable air? | 你是说他们可呼吸的氧气即将耗尽吗? |
[1:29:26] | Wait a second. That’s not what he said. | 等等 他不是这样讲的 |
[1:29:28] | He said we’re working on it. | 他是说我们在设法解决 |
[1:29:31] | You want to cut the duct tape three feet long. | 你把万能胶带切三尺长 |
[1:29:35] | Just use your arm. It’s a good arm length. | 用你的手臂 大约手臂的长度 |
[1:29:37] | I see what you’re getting at. Hold on. | 我知道你的意思了 等等 |
[1:29:40] | Jack, tear that piece of tape down the middle lengthwise. | 杰克 把那块胶带沿中间撕下来 |
[1:29:42] | All right? | 好了没? |
[1:29:43] | Hold on, Houston. | 等等 休斯敦 |
[1:29:46] | While the astronauts appear to have enough oxygen to keep them alive, | 宇航员显然有足够的氧气维生 |
[1:29:50] | one thing they have too much of is carbon dioxide. | 但他们的二氧化碳浓度过高 |
[1:29:53] | With each breath, the three men expel… | 每一次呼吸 3个人… |
[1:29:55] | more of the poisonous gas into the lunar module cockpit, | 在登月舱中所排出的这种有毒气体就越来越多 |
[1:29:58] | and the scrubbers intended to keep the atmosphere breathable… | 用来净化空气的过滤器… |
[1:30:01] | are quickly becoming saturated. | 很快就饱和了 |
[1:30:06] | Oh, shit. I tore it. Shit! | 妈的 我撕破了 |
[1:30:11] | Houston, what do we do if we ripped the bag? | 11休斯敦 我们把袋子扯烂了怎么办 |
[1:30:14] | Can we tape it? | 可以帖起来吗? |
[1:30:15] | -They just tore the bag. -Oh, no. | -他们把袋子扯裂了 -上帝呐 |
[1:30:19] | Uh, stand by. What should I tell them to do? | 稍待 应该叫他们怎么做? |
[1:30:20] | They should have one more bag left. | 他们应该还剩一个袋子 |
[1:30:22] | But they’ve still got a long way to come. | 但他们还有很长的一段路要走 |
[1:30:24] | They are now working on their backup facilities, | 我们正在处理后备设施 |
[1:30:27] | their emergency facilities. | 他们的紧急设施 |
[1:30:29] | The problem is, if anything more goes wrong, they’re in real trouble. | 问题是 如果再出问题 就很麻烦了 |
[1:31:03] | As most of you are aware, | 大家都知道 |
[1:31:04] | there is no rescue possible in space flight. | 太空飞行是不可能加以搜救的 |
[1:31:07] | Any rescue system the space agency has long since calculated… | 国家航空航天总署长久以来所计划的任… |
[1:31:10] | Hold this a minute. | 等一分钟 |
[1:31:12] | Since any rescue system the space agency calculated… | 长久以来所计划的任何搜救系统… |
[1:31:19] | One sock. | 一只袜子 |
[1:31:20] | Once you have the sock in place, | 把袜子放好之后 |
[1:31:22] | -we’re gonna want you to bungee… -Work it in. | -我们要你 -放进去 |
[1:31:25] | the entire filter assembly to the bulkhead, | 把整个滤器用松紧带绑在隔板上 |
[1:31:28] | right above the LEM canister. | 套在登月舱筒滤毒罐上 |
[1:31:29] | We’re getting close to 15. | 接近15度 |
[1:31:32] | So how does this flight compare to other emergency situations you’ve faced? | 这次事故和你所见过的其它状况相比 有多严重? |
[1:31:38] | I’d have to say that this is the most serious situation… | 我得说 这是我们在载人太空飞行中… |
[1:31:41] | we’ve ever encountered in manned space flight. | 所遭遇的最糟糕状况 |
[1:31:44] | -Houston, filter’s in place. -Cabin gas return to egress. | -休士顿 过滤器装好了 -座舱气体回到外出阀 |
[1:31:48] | Suit circuit relief to close. | 关闭太空衣回路活门 |
[1:31:50] | -CO2 canister select to secondary. -All right. | -二氧化碳滤罐设置为第二选择 -好了 |
[1:31:55] | Here goes. | 试试看 |
[1:31:58] | I can hear air moving. | 我可以听到空气流动 |
[1:32:13] | Just breathe normal, fellas. | 各位 维持正常呼吸即可 |
[1:32:17] | Aquarius, please advise on CO2 status. | 水瓶号 请报告二氧化碳状况 |
[1:32:21] | Yeah, Houston, we’re taking a look at those numbers now. | 休斯敦 我们正在读数 |
[1:32:28] | We’re still holding close to 15, Houston. | 还是接近15 休斯敦 |
[1:32:31] | Roger that. Standing by. | 收到 请稍待 |
[1:32:44] | Houston, the CO2 level has dropped to nine… | 休斯敦 二氧化碳浓度指数降低到9… |
[1:32:48] | and it is still falling. | 持续下降中 |
[1:32:52] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[1:32:53] | Great. Good job, you guys. | 干得好 各位 |
[1:32:55] | That is good to hear, Aquarius. | 水瓶号 这真是好消息 |
[1:32:57] | And you, sir,are a steely-eyed missile man. | 长官 你真是个厉害的火箭专家 |
[1:33:05] | Okay, spacecraft control to computer. | 好 太空船交由电脑控制 |
[1:33:13] | Damn.We overloaded. | 可恶 我们超载了 |
[1:33:18] | We used way too much power. | 用电过量 |
[1:33:19] | There must be a sneak circuit between step seven and ten. | 第7和第10步骤之间一定有一个未知的回路 |
[1:33:23] | Which one has the leak? | 哪条线路? |
[1:33:27] | Don’t know that yet, John. | 我还不知道 约翰 |
[1:33:28] | The sequence was wrong. | 序列不正确 |
[1:33:29] | We just have to go back and try them one at a time. | 我们必须回头一个一个试 |
[1:33:33] | You need a break, Ken? | 你要休息吗 肯? |
[1:33:35] | If they don’t get one,I don’t get one. | 他们不休息 我也不休息 |
[1:33:42] | Well, if it won’t work,get me another one. | 如果坏了 就拿另一台来 |
[1:33:45] | My son’s supposed to be on. | 我儿子应该有上电视 |
[1:33:47] | I know, Mrs. Lovell. | 我知道 洛维尔太太 |
[1:33:48] | Hi, Blanch. | 你好 布兰琪 |
[1:33:50] | They can’t fix a thing in this place. | 这里的人什么都修不好 |
[1:33:53] | Blanch, it’s Marilyn. | 布兰琪 我是玛丽莲 |
[1:33:56] | Hi, Grandma. | 你好 奶奶 |
[1:33:59] | I was gonna see Jimmy. | 我来看吉姆的 |
[1:34:01] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[1:34:05] | We came to tell you something. | 我们来告诉你一件事 |
[1:34:08] | There’s been an accident. Jimmy’s okay. He’s all right. | 发生了一件意外 吉姆没事 他很好 |
[1:34:14] | But he’s not gonna get to walk on the moon. | 但他没法登陆月球了 |
[1:34:18] | Well, they said he was. | 可是本来说要登陆的呀 |
[1:34:20] | I know. I know.Um… that was before. | 我知道 那是之前 |
[1:34:27] | Now there’s been an explosion,and they’re all okay. | 发生了爆炸 他们都没事 |
[1:34:33] | They’re all right. But now they’re just going to… | 他们都没事 可他们得设法… |
[1:34:35] | try to figure out a way to get them home. | 想办法回家 |
[1:34:45] | And it’s a little bit dangerous. | 有点危险 |
[1:34:49] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[1:34:54] | Are you scared? | 你怕了吗? |
[1:35:00] | Well, don’t you worry, honey. | 别担心 小宝贝 |
[1:35:03] | If they could get a washing machine to fly, | 如果他们能让洗衣机飞起来 |
[1:35:07] | my Jimmy could land it. | 我的吉姆就能着陆 |
[1:35:12] | You saw me standing alone | 我独自一人孤立无援 |
[1:35:22] | Without a dream in my heart | 心中早已再无梦想 |
[1:35:30] | Without a love of my own | 自己早已再无爱意 |
[1:35:49] | Jack, you’ll be happy to hear we contacted President Nixon, | 你应该会很高兴听到我们联络上了总统 |
[1:35:54] | and he’s gonna grant you an extension on your income taxes… | 他答应让你延期报税… |
[1:35:57] | since you are most decidedly out of the country. | 因为你很显然不在美国境内 |
[1:36:03] | Roger that, Houston.That’s wonderful news. | 收到 休斯敦 真是好消息 |
[1:36:08] | Tell them they have to sleep. | 叫他们睡觉 |
[1:36:10] | Haise is running a fever of 104. | 海斯高烧到104度 |
[1:36:12] | Thirteen, we’ve had another request from the flight surgeon… | 13号 医生还有另一件事要吩咐 |
[1:36:16] | that you fellas get more sleep. | 你几个大爷必须补充睡眠 |
[1:36:18] | He doesn’t like his readings down here. | 他觉得你的生命迹象读数不佳 |
[1:36:21] | Let’s see how he feels about this. | 我们来看看他觉得这样如何 |
[1:36:23] | I am sick and tired of the entire western world… | 整个西方世界都在看… |
[1:36:26] | knowing how my kidneys are functioning! | 我的内脏能 我受不了了 |
[1:36:35] | Flight, I just lost Lovell! | 洛维尔的读数不见了 |
[1:36:42] | Uh, Thirteen, this is Houston. | 13号 这是休斯敦 |
[1:36:44] | Jim, we just had a dropout on your bio-med sensors. | 吉姆 我们收不到 你的生物医疗感应 |
[1:36:48] | I’m not wearing my bio-med sensors, Houston. | 休士顿 我把生物医疗感应器 拔掉了 |
[1:37:01] | Okay, Jim. Copy that. | 好吧 吉姆 |
[1:37:19] | Now I’m losing all three of ’em! | 3个人都不见了 |
[1:37:22] | It’s just a little medical mutiny, Doc. | 医生 只是微不足道的医疗兵变而已 |
[1:37:25] | I’m sure the guys are still with us. | 我确定他们还活着 |
[1:37:28] | Let’s cut ’em some slack, okay? | 给他们点自由 好不? |
[1:37:35] | “第六天” | |
[1:37:43] | It’s not the velocity,it’s the angle. | 不是速度 是角度问题 |
[1:37:46] | Maybe they’re still venting something that’s throwing off the trajectory, | 也许他们还在排气 所以有点偏离轨道 |
[1:37:50] | but we are definitely shallowing again. | 切入大气层的角度太浅 |
[1:37:52] | -We are up to a 5.9. -Damn it. | -仪器显示变成5.9度 -妈的 |
[1:37:55] | At this rate,they nick the earth’s atmosphere and bounce off into space. | 按照这个角度计算 他们会被大气层弹出去永远回不来 |
[1:37:59] | We need another burn to get them back in the corridor. | 得再燃烧引擎推他们回航道 |
[1:38:00] | Definitely another burn. | 一定得再烧一次 |
[1:38:01] | Another burn. | 再燃烧一次 |
[1:38:02] | the engines and get them on course. | 点燃引擎推他们回到轨道 |
[1:38:03] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:38:28] | -Aquarius, this is Houston. -Houston, Aquarius. | -水瓶号 我是休斯敦 -休斯敦 我是水瓶号 |
[1:38:31] | Jim, we’ve got another course correction for you. | 吉姆 我们要再为你修正一次航道 |
[1:38:34] | What’s up? | 怎么回事? |
[1:38:36] | Something about another course correction. | 说要再修正一次航道 |
[1:38:38] | Uh, we copy, Houston. | 收到 休斯敦 |
[1:38:42] | Be advised it’s gonna take Freddo and I a while to power up the computer | 先说好 佛雷德跟我要花些时间打开电脑 |
[1:38:46] | for the alignment platform if we have to fire the engine. | 将平台对齐 然后才能点燃引擎 |
[1:38:49] | Negative on that, Jim. | 不行 吉姆 |
[1:38:51] | We can’t spare power for the computer. | 我们不能在电脑上浪费能源 |
[1:38:55] | We gotta do this blind? | 闭着眼睛校准阿? |
[1:38:57] | Without the computer,what do we use for orientation? | 没有电脑用什么做参考点? |
[1:39:01] | We’ve got to be able to give these guys something. | 我们得给他们些资料 |
[1:39:04] | Without the power, we can’t give them a reading. | 没有电力 读数都无法给他们 |
[1:39:07] | I’m not talking about power, I’m talking about reference. | 不要管动力 只管参考点 |
[1:39:08] | No, there’s no references. We have debris up there. | 没有参考点 外面是一堆残骸 |
[1:39:12] | Houston, what’s the story with this burn? | 休斯敦 该怎么办? |
[1:39:15] | We’re trying to hash something out down here, Aquarius. | 我们在想办法 水瓶号 |
[1:39:17] | Stand by. | 请待命 |
[1:39:20] | Look, Houston. All we need to hold attitude is one fixed point in space. | 我们只要在太空中找到一个参考点来确定位置 |
[1:39:25] | Is that not correct? | 对吧? |
[1:39:27] | Yeah. Roger that, Jim. | 对 收到 |
[1:39:33] | Well, Houston, we’ve got one. | 休斯敦 参考点有了 |
[1:39:36] | If we can keep the Earth in the window, flying manually, | 如果我们把窗外的地球位置固定 然后以手动飞行 |
[1:39:39] | the co-ax cross hairs right on its terminator, | 把视镜中的十字线对准地球的明暗界线 |
[1:39:42] | all I have to know is:,how long do we need to burn the engine? | 我只需要知道我们必须点燃引擎多久吧? |
[1:39:46] | The shorter, the better. | 越短越好 |
[1:39:48] | Roger that, Jim. | 收到 吉姆 |
[1:39:49] | Can they fly it manually and still shut it down on time without the computer? | 他们能不能以手控飞行 然后及时将引擎关闭? |
[1:39:57] | I guess that’s the best we can do. We’re out of time. | 现在只能这样 没时间了 |
[1:40:00] | In order to enter the atmosphere safely, | 为了安全进入大气层 |
[1:40:02] | the crew must aim for a corridor just two and a half degrees wide. | 宇航员必须对准一条两度半宽的狭窄范围 |
[1:40:06] | If they’re too steep, they’ll incinerate in the steadily thickening air. | 航道如果太陡 他们将在大气层内烧成灰 |
[1:40:09] | If they’re too shallow, | 航道如果太缓 |
[1:40:10] | they’ll ricochet off the atmosphere like a rock skipping off a pond. | 他们会被大气层弹出去 |
[1:40:14] | The reentry corridor is,in fact, so narrow… | 安全进入大气层的范围非常狭窄… |
[1:40:15] | that if this basketball were the Earth… | 假设这颗篮球是地球… |
[1:40:18] | and this softball were the moon,and the two were placed 14 feet apart, | 这颗棒球是月亮 两者相距14英尺 |
[1:40:23] | the crew would have to hit a target no thicker than this piece of paper. | 宇航员必须对准的目标就比这张纸还薄 |
[1:40:27] | Okay, people, on your toes. We’re doing this one blind. | 各位注意 这次是盲人骑瞎马 |
[1:40:30] | Gene, I want you to understand we’ve never tried this before: | 吉恩 你要知道我们从未试过这种作法 |
[1:40:31] | burn, cold soak, burn, cold soak, burn, manual control. | 加热等冷却 加热又冷却 加热再冷却 |
[1:40:36] | Look, it will ignite, will it not? | 引擎点得燃吧? |
[1:40:38] | I just want you to know the engine’s never been tried like this. | 我只是要你知道 引擎从没有像这样工作过 |
[1:40:41] | That’s all I’m trying to tell you. | 这就是我要你知道的全部 |
[1:40:45] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你的意思 |
[1:40:46] | I guarantee you, I won’t hold you personally responsible. | 我保证绝不会要你个人负责 |
[1:40:49] | If it lights, it lights. Let Lovell do the rest. | 如果点得燃就点得燃 剩下的让洛维尔来做 |
[1:40:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:40:55] | They’re gonna burn the engines and steer it manually, | 他们要点燃引擎 以手动驾驶 |
[1:40:56] | attempting to keep the Earth in the window. | 尽量让地球留在窗外的视野内可见 |
[1:41:07] | Okay, this is gonna take all three of us. | 这需要我们3人合作 |
[1:41:10] | Freddo…you handle the pitch. | 佛雷德 你掌控上下角度 |
[1:41:14] | Put on the translation controllers, all backwards. | 打开平移控制器 一直向后推 |
[1:41:16] | So if the Earth starts drifting down, | 如果地球位置向下移 |
[1:41:19] | you need to thrust aft,not forward. | 你得向后打 不要向前 |
[1:41:24] | I’ll do the same on mine with everything else. | 其它也一样 都由我控制 |
[1:41:26] | We’re going to burn at ten percent thrust for 39 seconds. | 我们以10%推进力燃烧39秒 |
[1:41:28] | Jack, you time us. | 杰克计时 |
[1:41:30] | Got it. | 好 |
[1:41:31] | Give us a count of the last ten seconds up to 39. | 最后10秒时请往上数到39 |
[1:41:33] | Let’s not miss this. | 我们要把握好机会 |
[1:41:39] | You up to this, Freddo? | 你行吗 弗雷德? |
[1:41:43] | I’m with you. | 没问题 |
[1:41:45] | Standing by for corridor control burn. | 准备燃烧 对准狭角 |
[1:41:48] | Okay, Jim,you can fire when ready.You are go for the manual burn. | 好 吉姆准备好了就点火 你要以手动控制点火 |
[1:41:54] | Okay, X plus button at ten seconds. Mark. | 倒数10秒后X按钮点火 开始 |
[1:41:58] | Come on, baby. One more burn. | 加油宝贝儿 再点燃一次 |
[1:41:59] | 9…8…7…6…5…4…3… Nine, eight,seven, six, five,four, three, | |
[1:42:02] | Ullage is go. | 准备好了 |
[1:42:05] | two, one, ignition! | 2…1…点火 |
[1:42:09] | -She’s burnin’! -Oh, yeah. | -点燃了 -点燃了 |
[1:42:11] | Master arm off. | 主钮关闭 |
[1:42:12] | Okay, here we go. | 好 开始了 |
[1:42:14] | Helium regulator on. | 氦气调整器开启 |
[1:42:15] | -R.C.S. is go, 10% thrust. | 反应控制系统启动 10%推动力 |
[1:42:18] | Bring her around, Freddo. | 转过来 佛雷德 |
[1:42:20] | I’m trying, but it’s dragging. | 我在试 很难控制 |
[1:42:22] | Ten seconds. | 10秒 |
[1:42:23] | -Drop it down, Freddo. -We’re drifting! | -稳住向下压 佛雷德 -我们在漂 |
[1:42:25] | No, hold what you got. | 抓稳 |
[1:42:26] | -I’ll roll it. Back off. -I can’t get it stable. | -让开 我来控制 -稳不下来 |
[1:42:29] | She’s dancin’ all over the place! | 船摇晃得很厉害 |
[1:42:31] | -Come to the right a little bit. -Fifteen seconds. | -向右一点 -15秒 |
[1:42:34] | She’s drifting. I’m losing attitude. | 船在漂 我失去位置了 |
[1:42:37] | Hold it right there. That’s it. No, Freddo, back! | 就这样稳住 不行佛雷德 回来 |
[1:42:40] | -Shit! I’m losin’ it! -Bring the Earth up. | -我日 失控了 -别让地球跑掉 |
[1:42:42] | Thrust forward, Fred. Come on. Forward. | 向前冲 佛雷德 加油 |
[1:42:45] | Shit, I lost it! Where is it? Where is it? | 靠 又不见了 在哪里在哪里? |
[1:42:47] | 7:00. Helium regulator’s closed. | 七点钟方向 氦气调整器关闭 |
[1:42:51] | Bring it down, Freddo. Just nose it down. | 向下压 佛雷德 向下压 |
[1:42:53] | -Okay, uh, okay, I got it! -Thirty seconds. | 好 这就对了 30秒 |
[1:42:54] | Little farther.Ease your touch! | 过去点 轻点 放轻一点 |
[1:42:57] | Damn it! Damn it, that’s mine. That’s me. Around. | 可恶 我的错 我的错 回来 |
[1:43:02] | A little more. Come on, baby. | 再来点 加油啊宝贝 |
[1:43:03] | Come on, that’s it. Hold it. Damn it! | 对了 稳住 稳住 我日 |
[1:43:05] | Back! That’s it! Hold it! Steady. | 退后 就那里 定住 稳定住 |
[1:43:07] | 8…9… | |
[1:43:09] | Shutdown! | 熄火 |
[1:43:21] | Houston, we have shutdown. | 休斯敦 我们熄火了 |
[1:43:23] | That’s close enough, Jim. Good work. | 够好了 吉姆 干得漂亮 |
[1:43:27] | I knew it! I knew it! How about that LEM, huh? | 我就知道 登月舱真棒 对不? |
[1:43:29] | How about it? | 它呢? |
[1:43:32] | Guess you can keep your job. | 我猜你的工作保住了 |
[1:43:34] | You betcha. | 肯定的 |
[1:43:35] | Thirteen, stand by. We’re evaluating our power usage on that burn. | 13号待命 我们要评估刚才燃烧的动力使用状况 |
[1:43:41] | Well, let’s hope we don’t have to do that again. | 希望这是最后一次了 |
[1:43:57] | Gentlemen, you’ve given our guys enough to survive till reentry. | 各位 你们已给予宇航员足够时间进入大气层 |
[1:44:02] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:44:08] | Now we gotta get them in, | 现在我们得把他们接进来 |
[1:44:09] | so tell me about the power-up procedures. | 告诉我供电启动顺序 |
[1:44:11] | Here’s the order of what I want to do. | 次序是这样子 |
[1:44:14] | I want to power up Guidance, E.C.S., Communications, | 我要为导航 环境控制系统以及通讯等供电 |
[1:44:18] | warm up the pyros for the parachutes and the command module thrusters. | 为降落伞的爆破系统和指挥舱推进器加热 |
[1:44:23] | The thrusters are gonna put you over budget on amps. | 推进器会让电力超载 |
[1:44:26] | They’ve been sitting at 200 below for four days, John. | 他们已经在零下200度之下过了4天 |
[1:44:28] | They gotta be heated. | 必须为他们加温 |
[1:44:29] | Fine. Then trade off the parachutes, something. | 好吧 那就不能用降落伞了 |
[1:44:32] | Well, if the chutes don’t open, what’s the point? | 如果降落伞打不开 岂不是白玩了 什么是重点? |
[1:44:34] | You’re telling me what you need. | 你告诉我你的需要 |
[1:44:36] | I’m telling you what we have to work with at this point. | 我告诉你我们手边的资源 |
[1:44:38] | I’m not making this stuff up. | 这可不是我瞎编的 |
[1:44:40] | They’re going to need all these systems, John. | 这些系统仪器缺一不可 约翰 |
[1:44:42] | We do not have the power, Ken. We just don’t have it. | 我们没电了 肯 真的没有 |
[1:44:49] | Okay, I’m gonna go back and reorganize the sequencing again… | 我把顺序重新编排一次 |
[1:44:52] | and find more power. | 多找出一些电力 |
[1:44:54] | Let’s start from scratch.Clear the board. | 从头开始 把电盘清干净 |
[1:45:00] | I don’t know where the hell we’re gonna find it. | 我不知道能去哪里找 |
[1:45:03] | Apollo 13 commander Jim Lovell has more time in space, | 阿波罗13号指挥官洛维尔在太空中的日子 |
[1:45:06] | almost 24 days already, | 累计接近24天了 |
[1:45:08] | than any other man, | 比其他任何人都有经验 |
[1:45:09] | and I asked him recently if he ever was scared. | 最近我访问他时问到他是否曾感到害怕 |
[1:45:12] | I’ve had an engine flame out a few times in an aircraft… | 我在开飞机时曾经引擎熄火… |
[1:45:15] | and was curious as to whether it was going to light up again, | 担心它是否能再点燃 |
[1:45:17] | things of that nature… | 诸如此类… |
[1:45:20] | but, uh, they seem to work out. | 不过最后都能逢凶化吉 |
[1:45:23] | Is there an instance in an airplane emergency when you can recall fear? | 哪一次遭遇的飞行事故能是你感到害怕? |
[1:45:29] | Uh, well, I remember this one time, | 我记得有一次 |
[1:45:32] | I’m in a Banshee at night in combat conditions, | 我在夜间开着战斗机在战斗状况下 |
[1:45:34] | so there’s no running lights on the carrier. | 航母没有指示灯 |
[1:45:36] | It was the Shangri-la,and we were in the Sea of Japan. | 是香格里拉号我们在日本海中 |
[1:45:38] | My radar had jammed,and my homing signal was gone… | 我的雷达受到干扰 送回的信号极不清晰 |
[1:45:43] | because somebody in Japan was actually using the same frequency, | 因为日本有人使用相同的频率 |
[1:45:46] | and so it was leading me away from where I was supposed to be. | 所以让我远离了目标 |
[1:45:49] | I’m looking down at a big, black ocean, | 我向下望去是一片漆黑的汪洋 |
[1:45:52] | so I flip on my map light. | 所以我打开了地图灯 |
[1:45:55] | Then, suddenly, zap, | 结果 突然吱的一声 |
[1:45:56] | everything shorts out right there in my cockpit. | 我座舱内的所有电线都短路 |
[1:45:59] | All my instruments are gone.My lights are gone | 所有仪表和指示灯都灭了 |
[1:46:00] | and I can’t even tell what my altitude is. | 高度都看不清 |
[1:46:04] | I know I’m running out of fuel, | 我知道我快没油了 |
[1:46:06] | so I’m thinking about ditching into the ocean. | 我想在海上迫降 |
[1:46:09] | I look down there and then, in the darkness, | 我向下看 然后在黑暗中… |
[1:46:11] | there’s this, uh,there’s this green trail. | 有一条绿色的路径 |
[1:46:15] | It’s like a long carpet that’s just laid out right beneath me. | 就像在我下方铺的一条绿色地毯 |
[1:46:18] | It was the algae. | 那是绿藻 |
[1:46:19] | It was that phosphorescent stuff… | 就是在大船驶过后被搅上来 |
[1:46:21] | that gets churned up in the wake of a big ship. | 会发出磷光的那种东西 |
[1:46:24] | It was, it was, it was just leading me home. | 它领着我回到航母 |
[1:46:28] | If my cockpit lights hadn’t shorted out, | 如果我座舱内的灯没有短路 |
[1:46:31] | there’s no way I’d have ever been able to see that. | 我就绝对看不到海藻 |
[1:46:34] | So, uh, you, uh, you never know… | 所以 你总是不知道 |
[1:46:37] | what, what events are going to transpire to get you home. | 最后会如何安然回家 |
[1:46:42] | Spacecraft commander Jim Lovell, no stranger to emergencies. | 航空指挥官吉姆・洛维尔处变不惊 |
[1:46:59] | How’s it going, Fred? | 你还好吧 佛雷德 |
[1:47:00] | I’m okay. | 很好 |
[1:47:04] | What the hell was that? | 什么鸟声音? |
[1:47:07] | Let’s hope it was just the burst disk. | 最好只是碟片的爆破声 |
[1:47:09] | Can you confirm a burst helium disk? | 休斯敦 是否能确认是氦气碟在爆破? |
[1:47:12] | We confirm that. | 没错 吉姆 |
[1:47:13] | Houston, is that going to affect our, uh, entry angle at all? | 休斯敦 这是否影响到我们进入大气层的角度? |
[1:47:17] | negative. Your entry angle is holding at 6.24, Aquarius. | 不会 水瓶号 重返角度维持6.24度 |
[1:47:21] | Houston,we, we sure could use the reentry procedure up here. | 休斯敦 我们实在很需要进入大气层的程序 |
[1:47:30] | When can we expect that? | 几时能有? |
[1:47:34] | Uh, that’s coming real soon, Aquarius. | 就快有了 水瓶号 |
[1:47:37] | Uh, Houston, we, we We just can’t throw this together at the last minute. | 休斯敦 我们不能临时才来抱佛脚 |
[1:47:43] | So, here’s what you’re gonna do. | 我和你们说 |
[1:47:45] | You’re gonna get the procedure up to us, whatever it is, | 无论多少 你们应该传上来给我们 |
[1:47:49] | and we’re gonna go over it step by step, so there’s no foul-ups. | 然后我们依照步骤 避免犯错 |
[1:47:53] | I don’t have to tell you we’re all a little tired up here. | 我想你也知道 我们都很疲惫了 |
[1:47:55] | The world’s getting awfully big in the window. | 从窗口看出去 地球已经很近了 |
[1:48:00] | Jim, this is Deke. | 吉姆 这是狄克 |
[1:48:01] | It’s Deke. | 是狄克 |
[1:48:03] | They don’t know how to do it. | 他们不知道该怎么做 |
[1:48:06] | Maybe Jack’s right. | 也许杰克说得不错 |
[1:48:09] | Hello there, Deke. What’s the story? | 狄克 现在怎样? |
[1:48:11] | We’re gonna get that power-up procedure to you. | 我们马上就能制定出供电流程 |
[1:48:12] | We’re gonna get it as soon as we possibly can. | 我们会尽快把程序给你 |
[1:48:15] | Ken Mattingly’s in the simulator right now. | 肯・马丁利在模拟机内研究 |
[1:48:19] | Ken’s working on it? | 他在想办法? |
[1:48:26] | Look…I know this sequence works, John. | 我知道这次序惯用 约翰 |
[1:48:28] | The sequence looks good. We’re just over budget on the amperage. | 次序没错 就是缺乏电力 我们的安培数不够 |
[1:48:31] | By how much? | 缺多少? |
[1:48:32] | Three or four amps. | 3或4安培 |
[1:48:33] | Goddamn it, John! Is it three or four? | 老子日你 到底是3还是4? |
[1:48:35] | -4 -4 -Four. -Four! | |
[1:48:39] | Four more amps. | 还缺4安培 |
[1:48:51] | We know they have some power left in the LEM batteries, right? | 登月舱电池还有一小点电力 对吧? |
[1:48:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:48:56] | We have an umbilical that provides power from the command module to the LEM. | 指令舱可以通过补给线供电到登月舱 |
[1:49:01] | It’s backup for the LEM power supply. | 是用做登月舱后备电源 |
[1:49:03] | I’m listening. | 继续说 |
[1:49:04] | So…reverse it. | 那就反过来 |
[1:49:07] | Reverse the flow and see if we can draw these four amps | 把电流逆转看能不能在我们失去登月舱之前 |
[1:49:08] | from the LEM batteries before we cut it lose. | 把这4安培的电拿回来 |
[1:49:11] | Why can’t we do that? | 应该做得到吧? |
[1:49:14] | We don’t have a procedure for that? | 没有这样的程序 |
[1:49:15] | You’re gonna lose a lot in the transfer, Ken. | 在传输过程中会消耗很多电力 |
[1:49:18] | Yeah, yeah, but all we’re talking about here is four amps. | 对 不过我们只需要4安培而已 |
[1:49:22] | I want whatever you guys got on these power procedures. | 我要启动程序结果 都尽量找出来 |
[1:49:25] | Gene, they’re already… | 吉恩 他们已经… |
[1:49:26] | I don’t want the whole bible, just a couple of chapters. | 不用全部 只要部份就行 |
[1:49:28] | We’ve got to get something up to these guys. | 多少得给他们一些 |
[1:49:29] | They’re working on it. | 他们也在想办法 |
[1:49:30] | I’ll call the simulator and get an estimate. | 我可以让他们估个值 |
[1:49:32] | Goddamn it! I don’t want another estimate! I want the procedures…now! | 妈的 我不要预估 我现在就要操作流程 |
[1:49:49] | I.M.U. is up. | 惯性测量装置启用 |
[1:49:52] | How am I reading? | 读数多少? |
[1:49:54] | Fine, so far. | 目前还好 |
[1:49:55] | Say again. | 再说一次? |
[1:49:56] | You’re under the limit. Keep going. | 还有电力 继续 |
[1:49:59] | Okay. Floodlights to fixed. | 泛光灯全开准备好 |
[1:50:03] | Okay, I’m bringing up the guidance. | 我要启动导航系统 |
[1:50:08] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[1:50:11] | C.M.C. attitude I.M.U. C.M.C. source. | 指令舱姿态 惯性测量 |
[1:50:16] | C.M.C. mode, auto, and we’re on the computer. | 指令舱自动操作 开启电脑 |
[1:50:28] | Ken? | 肯 |
[1:50:30] | Go ahead. | 请说 |
[1:50:32] | Is your computer on now? | 电脑开启了吗? |
[1:50:34] | Up and running. | 已开始运作 |
[1:50:36] | How do we look? | 电力如何? |
[1:50:42] | John? | 约翰 |
[1:50:47] | I think we got it, buddy. | 我想应该成功了 朋友 |
[1:51:00] | Arthur, my notes are clear on that last sequence, right? | 亚瑟 最后次序我还写得清楚吧? |
[1:51:02] | Yeah. Excuse me, gentlemen. | 各位 借过 |
[1:51:04] | I was getting a little blurry there. | 我有点头昏眼花 |
[1:51:10] | Here’s Ken. Here’s John. | 肯和约翰来了 |
[1:51:13] | It’s good to see you, Ken. | 你好吗 肯? |
[1:51:15] | This is the sequence. | 启动次序在这里 |
[1:51:16] | Was it tried on the hardware yet? | 在电脑上试过吗? |
[1:51:17] | We didn’t have time. | 还没有时间 |
[1:51:21] | Aquarius, Houston. Do you read? | 水瓶号 我是休斯敦 收到吗? |
[1:51:24] | Yeah, we read you, Ken. | 收到了 肯 |
[1:51:28] | Are the flowers blooming in Houston? | 你的麻疹在休斯敦开花了吗? |
[1:51:31] | Uh, that’s a negative, Jim. I don’t have the measles. | 没有 吉姆 我没染上麻疹 |
[1:51:39] | Jim, is Jack in there with you? | 杰克在你旁边不? |
[1:51:42] | Uh, yeah, stand by one. We gotta get him on comm. | 待命中 他得戴上通讯器 |
[1:51:45] | Put those on the table. | 把这些放在桌上 |
[1:51:47] | Oh, damn it. Thanks, Jackie. | 该死 谢谢你 杰琪 |
[1:51:48] | I think it would really help if you could… | 如果传来坏消息时… |
[1:51:50] | just distract her when the heavy predictions come in. | 你们能转移她的注意力应该会有很大的帮助 |
[1:51:55] | -Yeah, yeah. We’ll give it a shot. -Thanks. | -好 我们试试看 -谢谢 |
[1:51:59] | Blanch, these nice, young men are gonna watch the television with you. | 布兰琪 这两位好心的年轻人来陪你看电视 |
[1:52:04] | This is Neil Armstrong,and this is Buzz Aldrin. | 这是阿姆斯特朗和阿尔德林 |
[1:52:06] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[1:52:09] | Are you boys in the space program too? | 你们也是参加太空计划的宇航员吗? |
[1:52:14] | Okay, Jack, give me a read’-back on that last procedure. | 杰克 你把最后一个程序念给我听 |
[1:52:17] | Uh, stand by, Ken. | 好的 肯 |
[1:52:22] | Ken, I’m having trouble reading my own writing. | 肯 我看不清楚自己的笔迹 |
[1:52:26] | I guess I was a little more tired than I thought. | 没想到我这么累 |
[1:52:35] | Uh, don’t worry, Jack. I’ll talk you through it. | 别担心 杰克 我再说给你听 |
[1:52:41] | Okay, find the main bus breakers on panel 11. | 在11号控制台上找到主配电盘断路器 |
[1:52:46] | Yeah, main bus breakers. Got it. | 主电流断电器 好了 |
[1:52:48] | Close main bus B. | 关闭主配电盘B |
[1:52:57] | Ken, there’s an awful lot of condensation on these panels. | 肯 这些控制板上凝结很多水气 |
[1:53:00] | What’s the word on these things shorting out? | 万一短路怎么办? |
[1:53:09] | Uh, we’ll just take that one at a time, Jack. | 我们一个个来 杰克 |
[1:53:14] | It’s like tryin’ to drive a toaster through a car wash. | 好像把烤面包机当汽车洗一样危险 |
[1:53:25] | Main bus B is closed. | 主配电盘B关闭了 |
[1:53:27] | Okay, Thirteen, we’re coming up on entry interface. | 13号 我们准备进入大气层介面了 |
[1:53:29] | (地面高度测量位置相对于预计范围表) | |
[1:53:31] | Flight, we’re still shallowing up a bit in the reentry corridor. | 我们在返回大气层的角度上还是浅了一点 |
[1:53:33] | It’s almost like they’re underweight. | 好像他们不够重一样 |
[1:53:36] | Now how could they be underweight? | 怎么可能不够重? |
[1:53:37] | We didn’t land on the moon. | 我们没有登陆月球啊 |
[1:53:41] | Rocks? | 岩石? |
[1:53:42] | That’s affirm. | 没错 |
[1:53:44] | Uh, one more thing, Jim. | 还有一件事 吉姆 |
[1:53:45] | While Jack’s working on the power-up,we’d like you and Freddo | 杰克在开动电源时 你跟佛列德去… |
[1:53:47] | to transfer some ballast over to the command module. | 把一些压舱物搬到指令舱 |
[1:53:51] | Uh, say again, Houston. Ballast? | 什么 休斯敦 压舱物? |
[1:53:53] | Um, that’s affirm. We got to get the weight right. | 确定 你们原定载回岩石样本 |
[1:53:55] | We were expecting you to be toting a couple hundred pounds of moon rocks. | 我们原先估计你们会带几百磅岩石回来 |
[1:54:00] | Right, Houston. | 好的 休斯敦 |
[1:54:02] | Now, Jack. | 现在 杰克 |
[1:54:02] | Yeah, go ahead, Ken. | 请说 肯 |
[1:54:05] | Okay, now, uh, panel five. | 现在看第5控制板 |
[1:54:10] | Circuit breaker caution and warning main B closed. | 电路断路器警告 与预警主配电盘B关闭 |
[1:54:12] | Main B closed. | 主配电盘B关闭 |
[1:54:16] | Master alarm off. | 主警灯关闭 |
[1:54:19] | Okay, Jack, uh, on panel seven,B-MAG number two, power to warm-up. | 杰克 在7号控制板上2号机体高度陀螺仪 开机预热 |
[1:54:22] | B-MAG number two,power to warm-up done. | 2号机体高度陀螺仪余热完毕 |
[1:54:25] | Sequential logic one and two on. | 1号和2号序号逻辑打开 |
[1:54:27] | Sequential logic, two on. | 2号序号逻辑打开 |
[1:54:31] | C.M.R.C.S. pressure on. | 反应控制系统加压 (不准按) |
[1:54:33] | C.M.R.C.S. pressurization. | 反应控制系统加压 |
[1:54:36] | As her husband prepares to jettison his lunar module lifeboat, | “第七天” 正当玛丽莲的先生准备丢弃他的登月舱救生船时 |
[1:54:39] | Marilyn Lovell waits with her children, her neighbors… | 此时她和孩子与邻居一起等待… |
[1:54:42] | and, we are told, Apollo 11 astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin. | 据说阿波罗11号的宇航员 阿姆斯特朗和阿尔德林也在等待 |
[1:54:47] | Only the Lovell’s eldest son, Jay, is absent… | 只有洛维尔的大儿子杰伊不在这里 |
[1:54:49] | as he holds vigil with his classmates… | 他正在威斯康辛州的圣约翰军校… |
[1:54:51] | at the St. Johns Military Academy in Wisconsin. | 与同学不眠不休地注意新闻 |
[1:54:55] | ABC News science editor Jules Bergman. | ABC新闻网的科学记者朱尔斯・柏格曼 |
[1:54:58] | With a crippled command module, and surviving by using the LEM’s systems, | 指令舱受损 只能使用登月舱的系统来维生 |
[1:55:01] | there can be no easy maneuver. | 情况一定很难控制 |
[1:55:04] | Their LEM lifeboat is doing things and working longer than it was ever intended to. | 登月舱的作用被发挥到极限 |
[1:55:09] | It’s a race against time until splashdown. | 他们正在和时间赛跑 直到坠落为止 |
[1:55:12] | Okay,Jack, we’re ready to see if the computer will accept | 杰克 一切就绪 我们来看看电脑是否接受 |
[1:55:15] | uplink of the reentry data now. | 通讯频道所上传的进入大气层的数据 |
[1:55:18] | Okay, the I.M.U. is up. We got our eight-balls back. | 好 惯性测量打开 我们又看到仪表上的小球了 |
[1:55:21] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:55:24] | Okay, Ken, uh, uplink telemetry,command module to accept, right? | 上传遥测资料 指令舱接受吗? |
[1:55:28] | That’s affirm. Go ahead and try it. | 确定 试试看 |
[1:55:51] | Uplink completed. | 上传完成 |
[1:55:57] | -Yeah. That’s more like it. -We’re back in business. | -这还差不多 -继续干老活 |
[1:56:00] | Okay, let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[1:56:01] | Look at your amps. How we doing? | 看看安培数 状况如何? |
[1:56:06] | We got her back up, Ken. | 一切都回来了 肯 |
[1:56:08] | Boy, I wish you were here to see it. | 真希望你能在这里亲眼看到 |
[1:56:11] | I’ll bet you do. | 我想也是 |
[1:56:15] | Way to go, Jack. | 干得好 杰克 |
[1:56:22] | -Flight, this is RETRO. -Go, RETRO. | -这是回程救援组 -请讲 |
[1:56:23] | Flight, we are looking at a typhoon warning… | 我们接到台风警报… |
[1:56:27] | on the edge of the prime recovery zone. | 主要救援区边缘有台风警报 |
[1:56:29] | Say again, RETRO. | 请重复 |
[1:56:30] | We are looking at a typhoon warning on the edge of the prime recovery area. | 我们在主要坠落区边缘接到台风警报 |
[1:56:35] | This is just a warning. It could miss them. | 这只是警报 可能不会碰上 |
[1:56:37] | Only if their luck changes. | 除非他们又走霉运 |
[1:56:40] | Jim, we’re ready for S.M. jettison! | 吉姆 我们准备丢弃服务舱了 |
[1:56:43] | All right, Jack, on three! | 好 数到三 |
[1:56:46] | One… two…upward thrust. | 1…2…往上推进 |
[1:56:51] | We’re loose! | 松开了 |
[1:56:53] | Reverse thrust! | 逆向推进 |
[1:56:55] | We have service module jettison. | 服务舱丢弃成功 |
[1:56:57] | Okay, Houston,service module is free. | 服务舱已丢弃 |
[1:56:59] | We’re gonna take a look at what we have here. | 我们看看接下来怎么做 |
[1:57:02] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:57:08] | There it is. I see it! | 在那里 看到了 |
[1:57:14] | Houston, we’re getting our first look at the service module now. | 休士顿 我们现在第一次看到服务舱 |
[1:57:17] | One whole side of the spacecraft is missing. | 太空船的一整边都不见了 |
[1:57:21] | Right by the high gain antennae a whole panel is blown out, | 天线旁的板面全都都炸开了 |
[1:57:25] | right up, right up to our heat shield. | 直到我们的隔热板那里 |
[1:57:30] | Uh, copy that, Aquarius. | 收到 水瓶号 |
[1:57:31] | It looked like it got the engine bell too. Can you see that? | 好像连引擎钟都炸丢了 你看到了吗? |
[1:57:39] | Oh, man, that’s incredible. | 天啊 真是恐怖 |
[1:57:44] | The heat shield. | 隔热板 |
[1:57:46] | The heat will build up to as much as 3,000 or 4000 degrees Fahrenheit. | 热度将高达华氏三四千度 |
[1:57:52] | On a lunar reentry flight, the heat approaches 4000 degrees. | 从月球回航热度可达四千度 |
[1:57:53] | So, uh, Blanch? | 布兰琪? |
[1:57:56] | Blanch? Did Jim make Eagle Scout or not? | 布兰琪 吉姆得过鹰级童军奖章吗? |
[1:58:00] | -Yes, he did. -He did. | -当然有 -他有 |
[1:58:02] | If the heat shield is even slightly cracked, | 如果隔热板有些微裂痕 |
[1:58:04] | the extreme cold could have split it wide open. | 极低的温度会把它撕裂开 |
[1:58:07] | Worst of all, if the pyrotechnics that control the parachutes | 最糟的是 如果控制降落伞的爆破设备 |
[1:58:10] | have been damaged,the chutes may not open at all, | 受损 降落伞可能完全打不开 |
[1:58:13] | causing the spacecraft to hit the water not at a gentle 20 miles per hour, | 使太空船不会以时速20海里的慢速坠落 |
[1:58:17] | but at a suicidal 300. | 而是致命的300海里高速 |
[1:58:20] | Perhaps never in human history… | 也许人类历史上… |
[1:58:21] | has the entire world been united by such a global drama. | 这是头一次一起看着这幕全球性的戏剧 |
[1:58:25] | In New York City, thousands of people have gathered | 在纽约聚集了好几千人 |
[1:58:27] | to watch updates of the mission in Times Square. | 在时代广场观看新的进展 |
[1:58:31] | Many countries offered help, and the State Department said | 许多国家表示愿意提供帮助 国会表示 |
[1:58:33] | it would ask for it if it were needed. | 如果需要其协助可以随传随到 |
[1:58:36] | The House and Senate passed resolutions calling on the American people | 参众两院通过决议案 呼吁民众 |
[1:58:38] | to pray tonight for the astronauts. | 今晚在家为宇航员祈祷 |
[1:58:41] | In Rome, Pope Paul led 50,000 people… | 在罗马 保罗教皇带领5万人… |
[1:58:45] | in prayers for the safe return of the astronauts. | 祈求宇航员平安归来 |
[1:58:48] | In Jerusalem, prayers at the Wailing Wall. | 在耶路撒冷 同样聚集着许多的祈祷者… |
[1:58:56] | Uh, it’s about time to bail out of this ship, Freddo. | 佛雷德 是时候该弃船了 |
[1:59:03] | Freddo? You okay? | 佛雷德 你没事吧? |
[1:59:10] | I’m, uh… I’m freezing. | 我好冷 |
[1:59:14] | Can you hold out just a little longer? | 你能再撑一下吗? |
[1:59:16] | Long as I have to. | 撑多久都行 |
[1:59:19] | Aw, come on. | 来吧 |
[1:59:22] | It won’t be long. Just a little while longer, Freddo. | 不会太久的再一下就好 佛雷德 |
[1:59:25] | Just a little while longer. | 再一下就好 |
[1:59:28] | We’re gonna hit that water in the South Pacific. | 我们就要进入南太平洋海中了 |
[1:59:31] | Open up that hatch. It’s 80 degrees out there. | 打开舱门外面是80度 |
[1:59:36] | Eighty degrees. | 嗯 80度 |
[1:59:40] | You are a mess. | 你的情况很糟 |
[1:59:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:59:46] | Odyssey, Houston. Uh, how we doing, guys? | 奥德赛 这里是休斯敦 你们还好吗? |
[1:59:48] | We’re closing in on lunar module jettison. | 我们准备丢弃登月舱了 |
[1:59:51] | As you know, that is time critical. | 如你所知 时间是关键因素 |
[1:59:52] | We should be making our move into the command module. | 你们应该转移到指令舱了 |
[1:59:56] | Let’s get that hatch buttoned up, | 把舱门锁紧 |
[1:59:57] | and, when you get a chance, let us know how you’re doing. | 有时间就告诉我们情况如何 |
[2:00:00] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[2:00:05] | Let me give you a hand there, Freddo. | 让我帮你 佛雷德 |
[2:00:42] | We’re coming up on LEM jettison. | 我们准备丢弃登月舱了 |
[2:00:45] | Is everyone strapped in, Ken? We’re getting real close. | 大家安全带都系好了吗 肯? |
[2:00:48] | copy that,Flight. 13, Houston. we’re coming up on LEM jettison. | 收到 13号 这里是休士顿 我们准备好丢弃登月舱了 |
[2:00:53] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[2:00:56] | Have you got everybody in the Odyssey? | 大家都到奥德赛号了吗? |
[2:00:57] | Yeah,Ken,I’m gonna check those pyro batteries one more time here. | 对 肯 我要再检查一次那些爆破电池 |
[2:00:58] | Okay, the pyro batts look good. | 爆破电池看来没问题 |
[2:01:03] | I don’t think we’re gonna have to tie the other batteries. | 电池没问题 其它电池应该不用绑起来 |
[2:01:19] | Sorry,Jack,this is an old habit.I’m kind of used to the pilot’s seat. | 抱歉 杰克 我习惯坐驾驶位 |
[2:01:24] | She’s yours to fly. | 交给你了 |
[2:01:31] | Okay, Odyssey, I want to double check some reentry procedures | 奥得赛号 我们将在30秒后丢弃登舱 |
[2:01:34] | right after we jettison the LEM, | 我要再检查一些 |
[2:01:36] | which is coming up in 30 seconds. | 进入大气层的程序 |
[2:01:39] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[2:01:42] | Oh, I was getting a little punchy, | 我有点紧张 |
[2:01:43] | and I didn’t want to cut the LEM loose with you guys still in it. | 怕你们还在登月舱内就把登月舱丢了 |
[2:01:48] | That’s good thinking. | 想得真周到 |
[2:01:52] | Stand by, Houston. | 待命 休斯敦 |
[2:01:56] | We have lunar module jettison. | 开始丢弃登月舱 |
[2:02:07] | She sure was a good ship. | 它是艘好船 |
[2:02:10] | Farewell, Aquarius, and we thank you. | 再见 水瓶号 多谢了 |
[2:02:21] | Mary? It’s almost time, honey. | 玛丽亲爱的 时候到了 |
[2:02:29] | Flight 9-6-6-4-0-6. | 航向9-6-6-4-0-6 |
[2:02:47] | “南太平洋硫磺岛号 1970年4月17日” | |
[2:02:52] | Let me put it this way. | 这样说吧 |
[2:02:53] | The trajectory may be off. Their thrusters may be frozen. | 航道可能有误 推进器可能结冻 |
[2:02:58] | Their guidance system might be malfunctioning. | 导航可能失效 |
[2:02:58] | Their heat shield could be cracked. | 隔热板可能破裂 |
[2:03:01] | And their parachutes might be three blocks of ice. | 降落伞也可能变成3块冰 |
[2:03:04] | Clearly, we have some obstacles to overcome. | 我们显然有很多障碍必须克服 |
[2:03:06] | Yeah, okay, but now I’m asking you, when will we know? | 但我现在问你 何时才能确定 |
[2:03:10] | Well, blackout lasts for three minutes. | 无线电信号会中断3分钟 |
[2:03:12] | If they’re not back in four, we’ll know. | 如果4分钟还没有消息 就知道了 |
[2:03:17] | Velocity now reading 34,802 feet per second. | 速度是34802尺/秒 |
[2:03:21] | Range to go 2,625 nautical miles. | 距离2625海里 |
[2:03:23] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[2:03:25] | Okay, Ken, we are aligned for reentry. | 肯 回程航道排列就绪 准备进入大气层了 |
[2:03:27] | Jim, we’re going to need that computer reentry program. | 吉姆 我们需要电脑程序 |
[2:03:29] | Fred, how are the batteries looking? | 佛雷德 电池状况如何? |
[2:03:33] | Okay. Batt A looks good. | A电池很好 |
[2:03:34] | Reentry interface in one minute… | 1分钟内到达切入点 |
[2:03:37] | Batt B, no volts, the amps are okay. and 30 seconds. | 电池B无电压 安培数没问题 30秒 |
[2:03:41] | Batt C…shit, no volts, only two amps. | C电池无电压 只有2安培 |
[2:03:47] | It may die before the main chutes open. | 可能会在主降落伞打开前就耗尽 |
[2:03:50] | Roger. Let’s tie all the batteries onto main A and main B. | 收到 我们把所有主配电盘跟电池AB都连接 |
[2:03:52] | Flight, they’re still shallowing a bit up there. | 角度还是有点浅 |
[2:03:54] | Do you want to tell them? | 要通知他们不? |
[2:03:57] | Is there anything we can do about it? | 还有什么能做的吗? |
[2:03:58] | Not now, Flight. | 现在没有了 |
[2:04:00] | Then they don’t need to know, do they? | 那他们就不需知道了 |
[2:04:01] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[2:04:02] | RETRO says the typhoon is still a presence in the splashdown area? | 救援组说降落点还有台风? |
[2:04:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[2:04:08] | We got the parachute situation,the heat shield, | 我们降落伞有状况 隔热板有问题 |
[2:04:09] | the angle of trajectory and the typhoon. | 轨道角度偏差 又有台风 |
[2:04:11] | There’s so many variables,I’m a little at a loss… | 太多危险因素 我有点迷茫… |
[2:04:13] | I know what the problems are. | 这些我都懂 |
[2:04:16] | This could be the worst disaster NASA’s ever experienced. | 这可能是国家航空航天总署面临最大的灾难 |
[2:04:19] | With all due respect, sir, | 恕我冒昧 |
[2:04:21] | I believe this is going to be our finest hour. | 我相信这将是我们最引以为傲的一刻 |
[2:04:23] | Okay. | 恩 |
[2:04:36] | Expect entry interface in 45 seconds. | 45秒后切入大气层 |
[2:04:39] | And on my mark, your velocity… | 听到我指示后 你的速率… |
[2:04:40] | will be 35,245 feet per second. | 要定在每秒35245英尺 |
[2:04:47] | Mark 35 seconds to entry interface. | 35秒后到达切入点 |
[2:04:52] | Gentlemen… | 两位 |
[2:04:57] | it’s been a privilege flying with you. | 我很荣幸与你们共事 |
[2:05:41] | Flight, we have loss of radio contact. | 我们失去无线电联络了 |
[2:05:43] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[2:05:45] | Expect to regain signal in three minutes. | 预计3分钟之信号恢复 |
[2:05:51] | It all depends on the heat shield. | 一切都要靠隔热板了 |
[2:06:26] | Back to the lwo Jima and our live cameras there. | 回到硫磺岛号我们那里的实况现场 |
[2:06:29] | The Navy recovery and rescue helicopters already airborne, | 海军救援直升机已升空待命 |
[2:06:32] | circling, waiting for first radar contact. | 盘旋着 等待第一个雷达信号 |
[2:06:34] | Coming up now on three minutes until time of drogue deployment. | 3分钟之后将打开降落伞 |
[2:06:37] | Bill, what time you got? | 比尔 时间? |
[2:06:39] | Standing by for any reports of acquisition. | 等待接收信号 |
[2:06:48] | One minute and 30 seconds to end of blackout. | 在1分钟30秒即可再接获无线电信号 |
[2:06:56] | No reentering ship has ever taken longer… | 返回地球的太空船总是在 |
[2:06:58] | than three minutes to emerge from blackout. | 3分钟之内即可恢复通讯 |
[2:07:02] | This is the critical moment. Will the heat shield hold? | 这是关键时刻 隔热板是否撑得住? |
[2:07:06] | Will the command module survive the intense heat of reentry? | 指令舱经受得了进入大气层时的高热吗? |
[2:07:10] | If it doesn’t, there’ll only be silence. | 如果不能…只有沉默 |
[2:07:13] | Mommy, you’re squishing me. | 妈咪 你捏痛我了 |
[2:07:14] | Oops, sorry, sweetie. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[2:07:15] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[2:07:34] | Okay, Flight,that’s three minutes. | 3分钟到了 |
[2:07:35] | We are standing by for acquisition. | 我们等待收取信号 |
[2:07:38] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[2:07:41] | Odyssey, Houston. Do you read me? | 奥得赛号 我是休斯敦 是否能听到? |
[2:07:43] | Odyssey, this is Houston. Do you read? | 奥得赛号 我是休斯敦 是否能听到? |
[2:07:46] | Expected time of reacquisition, | 预计收取信号时间 |
[2:07:48] | the time when the astronauts were expected to come out of blackout, | 宇航员预计结束中断期的时间 |
[2:07:53] | has come and gone. | 都已经过去了 |
[2:07:56] | About all any of us can do now is just listen and hope. | 我们只能抱着希望等待 |
[2:08:00] | We’re about to learn whether or not that heat shield, | 我们即将知道那块在3天前 |
[2:08:03] | which was damaged by the explosion three days ago, | 爆炸时损坏的隔热板是否能 |
[2:08:06] | has withstood the inferno of reentry. | 抵挡得住进入大气层时的高温 |
[2:08:13] | Odyssey, this is Houston. Do you read me? | 奥得赛号 我是休斯敦 是否能听到? |
[2:08:19] | Odyssey, Houston. Do you read? | 奥得赛号 我是休斯敦 是否能听到? |
[2:08:23] | Three minutes, 30 seconds. Standing by. | 3分30秒 待命 |
[2:08:26] | Odyssey, Houston. Do you read? | 奥得赛号 我是休斯敦 是否能听到? |
[2:08:36] | Odyssey, this is Houston. Do you read me? | 奥得赛号 我是休斯敦 是否能听到? |
[2:08:43] | That’s four minutes. Standing by. | 4分钟 待命 |
[2:09:08] | Odyssey, uh, Houston. Do you read? | 奥得赛号 我是休斯敦 是否能听到? |
[2:09:19] | Hello, Houston, this is Odyssey. | 休斯敦 这是奥德赛 |
[2:09:21] | It’s good to see you again. | 再见面真高兴 |
[2:09:47] | Odyssey, Houston. Welcome home. We’re glad to see you. | 奥得赛号 休斯敦 欢迎回家 再见面真高兴 |
[2:09:52] | -Good job, Ken. Good job. -Thank you. | -干的好 肯 -谢谢你 |
[2:10:38] | They made it. They made it. | 他们回来了 他们回来了 |
[2:10:52] | -Yeah! -Lunney. | -万岁 -鲁尼 |
[2:11:23] | Houston, we’re at stable one. The ship is secure. | 休斯敦 我们状况稳定 太空船稳定 |
[2:11:27] | This is Apollo 13 signing off. | 这是阿波罗13号 结束通讯 |
[2:11:29] | Good job. | 干的好 |
[2:12:23] | Our mission was called a successful failure, | 我们的任务 被称为成功的失败 |
[2:12:25] | in that we returned safely, but never made it to the moon. | 安全回家但没登陆月球 |
[2:12:29] | In the following months,it was determined… | 几个月后 据判断… |
[2:12:31] | that a damaged coil built inside the oxygen tank… | 是氧气罐的某个线圈受损 |
[2:12:35] | sparked during our cryo stir | 在低温摇晃时爆炸损坏太空船 |
[2:12:37] | and caused the explosion that crippled the Odyssey. | 使奥得赛号无法操作 |
[2:12:40] | It was a minor defect that occurred two years… | 这是一个在2年前的小瑕疵… |
[2:12:41] | before I was named the flight’s commander. | 我尚未被任命为飞行指挥官时就发生了 |
[2:12:45] | Fred Haise was going back to the moon on Apollo 18, | 佛雷德・海斯要坐阿波罗18登陆月球 |
[2:12:49] | but his mission was canceled because of budget cuts. | 但他的任务因为预算删减而被取消 |
[2:12:51] | He never flew in space again. | 他从此没有再回到太空 |
[2:12:54] | Nor did Jack Swigert,who left the astronaut corps… | 杰克・史威格特也一样 他离开了宇航员军团 |
[2:12:57] | and was elected to Congress from the state of Colorado. | 后来当选为科罗拉多州国会议员 |
[2:13:00] | But he died of cancer before he was able to take office. | 可是上任前就因癌症去世 |
[2:13:04] | Ken Mattingly orbited the moon as command module pilot of Apollo 16… | 肯・马丁利指挥阿波罗16号绕月球飞行 |
[2:13:08] | and flew the space shuttle, | 也飞过航天飞机 |
[2:13:10] | having never gotten the measles. | 但他从来没出过麻疹 |
[2:13:13] | Gene Kranz retired as Director of Flight Operations just not long ago. | 吉恩・克兰兹不久前刚退休 |
[2:13:17] | And many other members of Mission Control have gone on to other things, | 任务控制室中的许多成员都另谋高就 |
[2:13:20] | but some are still there. | 但也有人还在那里 |
[2:13:24] | And as for me… | 至于我呢… |
[2:13:25] | the seven extraordinary days of Apollo 13 | 我最后一次上太空 |
[2:13:28] | were my last in space. | 就是阿波罗13上惊人的七天 |
[2:13:30] | I watched other men walk on the moon and return safely, | 我从任务控制室和休斯敦的家中 |
[2:13:35] | all from the confines of Mission Control and our house in Houston. | 看到其他人在月球上漫步又安全返回 |
[2:13:40] | I sometimes catch myself looking up at the moon, | 我有时会发现自己抬头看着月亮 |
[2:13:42] | remembering the changes of fortune in our long voyage, | 想起在我们漫长的旅程中命运的改变 |
[2:13:47] | thinking of the thousands of people | 想到数千人努力不懈 |
[2:13:49] | who worked to bring the three of us home. | 只希望我们3人平安回家 |
[2:13:52] | I look up at the moon and wonder… | 我抬头看着月亮 想着… |
[2:13:55] | when will we be going back… | 我们什么时候再回去… |
[2:13:58] | and who will that be? | 到时候又会是谁呢? |