英文名称:The Call of the Wild
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | It was in all the papers at the time. | 当时的报纸全都在报道这件事 |
[01:00] | Men searching in the Arctic | 在北极搜寻的人们 |
[01:03] | had found a yellow metal. | 发现了一种黄色的金属 |
[01:06] | Gold. | 金子 |
[01:08] | A mad fever spread as far as word can travel… | 一股疯狂的淘金热蔓延到世界各地 |
[01:14] | and thousands more rushed to the North to try their luck. | 成千上万的人涌去北方碰运气 |
[01:20] | These men needed dogs. | 这些淘金者需要狗 |
[01:23] | Big dogs with strong muscles to pull their sleds. | 肌肉强壮的大型犬来拉雪橇 |
[01:30] | Good morning there, Buck! | 早上好 巴克 |
[01:33] | Buck was neither house dog | 巴克既不是家养狗 |
[01:35] | nor kennel dog. | 也不是犬舍狗 |
[01:36] | Here you go, boy. | 给你 小家伙 |
[01:37] | His master was Santa Clara Countyjudge. | 它的主人是圣克拉拉县法官 |
[01:43] | Whoa! Watch it, you! | 看路 你这家伙 |
[01:44] | In this realm, Buck was king. | 在这个地界 巴克就是国王 |
[01:49] | Damn it, creature! | 该死 畜生 |
[01:50] | Careful! That’s Judge Miller’s dog. | 注意点 那是米勒法官的狗 |
[01:52] | You wish the judge a happy birthday from me. | 替我向法官大人说声生日快乐 |
[01:54] | Thanks, will do. Come on, Buck! Let’s go. | 谢谢 我会的 巴克我们走 |
[01:56] | News of the Klondike! | 克朗代克的新闻 |
[01:57] | Thousands of gold rushers converge in Dawson City! | 数千名淘金者汇聚道森市 |
[02:00] | News of the Klondike! Oh. | 克朗代克的新闻 |
[02:02] | Here you go, lad. | 给你 小伙子 |
[02:05] | Buck, stop! | 巴克 停下 |
[02:07] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[02:08] | Get out of the way! Get out of the way! | 让开 让开 |
[02:09] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[02:10] | – Get! Stop it. – Come here! | -该死的 快停下 -过来 |
[02:12] | Lady, call your dog! Look out! | 女士 管好你的狗 小心 |
[02:16] | Out of the way! | 别挡道 |
[02:17] | Come back here right now! Buck! Stop! | 马上给我回来 巴克 停下 |
[02:23] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[02:26] | No! I’m so, so sorry! | 不 很抱歉 |
[02:28] | – I’m sorry. – That dog’s a menace. | -抱歉 -这条狗好危险 |
[02:30] | Oh, he’s just spoiled. | 它只是被宠坏了 |
[02:32] | Buck means well. | 巴克本意是好的 |
[02:34] | Usually. | 通常情况下 |
[02:35] | Abigail, cook needs you. | 阿比盖尔 厨房需要你 |
[02:37] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[02:38] | Go wake the girls. | 去叫醒女孩们 |
[03:08] | Grab the roast! | 快把烤肉收起来 |
[03:12] | Uh… I’ll look out! | 我会注意的 |
[03:24] | Out! | 出去 |
[03:52] | No. | 不行 |
[03:53] | Remember we talked about this, Buck. | 我们讨论过这个 巴克 |
[03:55] | Today you need to be on your best behavior. | 今天你要好好表现 |
[03:58] | Buck? | 巴克 |
[04:18] | Your Honor. | 法官大人 |
[04:19] | Smells very, very good. | 闻起来非常棒 |
[04:23] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[04:24] | Everyone over here first. | 大家先到这里来 |
[04:39] | All right, Molly. You look beautiful. | 好了 莫莉 你看起来真漂亮 |
[04:41] | All right. Settle. | 好了 预备 |
[04:54] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[05:26] | Why don’t you sit out here… | 你就待在外面 |
[05:29] | and you think on what you’ve done. | 想想你干的好事吧 |
[05:36] | No. Not now, Buck. | 不 现在不行 巴克 |
[06:02] | This wasn’t the first night | 这不是巴克第一次 |
[06:04] | Buck spent on the porch. | 在门廊上过夜了 |
[06:14] | Come on, Buck. Come on. | 过来 巴克 过来 |
[06:19] | He was less attentive | 相较于主人的命令 |
[06:21] | to his master’s commands… | 它更愿意 |
[06:24] | Hey, Buck. I got a treat for you. | 巴克 看我给你带了什么好东西 |
[06:26] | …than he was to his own instincts. | 遵从自己的本能 |
[06:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:30] | Get the treat. Come on! | 去吃吧 来吧 |
[06:33] | Good boy. | 乖狗狗 |
[06:34] | Good boy | 乖狗狗 |
[06:35] | Get the treat. Get the treat. | 去吃吧 去吃吧 |
[06:41] | Good boy. Good boy! | 乖狗狗 乖狗狗 |
[06:51] | He answers to the name of Buck. | 叫巴克它就会回应 |
[06:53] | He’ll fetch a fine price where he’s going. | 它在那边能卖上个好价钱 |
[07:16] | Hold up! | 等一下 |
[07:17] | I’ll need extra hands for this last transfer. | 最后这趟我需要人搭把手 |
[07:26] | What in the world is in this thing? | 这里面到底是什么东西 |
[07:28] | Dog. | 狗 |
[07:30] | How many? | 有多少只 |
[07:31] | Just one. | 就一只 |
[08:13] | Locked in that box… | 被关在箱子里 |
[08:17] | …he couldn’t eat, drink, or sleep. | 它没得吃 没得喝 睡不好 |
[08:22] | Buck had no idea where he was… | 巴克不知自己身在何地 |
[08:26] | where he had been… | 途经何处 |
[08:28] | where he was going. | 又将去向何方 |
[08:51] | Easy, boy. | 别紧张 小家伙 |
[08:55] | All you have to do… | 你要做的就是 |
[08:57] | is sit. | 坐下 |
[09:14] | This ain’t the Southland anymore. | 这里已经不是南方了 |
[09:18] | Go on. | 过来 |
[09:20] | See it. | 看这个 |
[09:22] | See it, boy. | 看仔细了 小家伙 |
[09:25] | It’s the law of the land now. | 这才是这片土地的规矩 |
[09:28] | The law of club… | 棍棒和犬牙 |
[09:31] | and fang. | 就是法则 |
[09:34] | No one above it. | 没有人能凌驾其上 |
[09:39] | Now what’s it gonna be, doggy? | 现在你打算怎么做呢 小狗狗 |
[09:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:53] | You’re a fast learner. | 你学得很快 |
[10:10] | Buck stood no chance | 和一个拿着棍子的人对着干 |
[10:12] | against a man with a club. | 巴克毫无胜算 |
[10:16] | He knew that. | 它心知肚明 |
[10:19] | He was beaten. | 它被打倒了 |
[10:25] | But he was not broken. | 但它并没有被打垮 |
[10:49] | Come on! | 快追 |
[11:16] | Skagway, Alaska. | 斯卡洛威 阿拉斯加州 |
[11:18] | Gateway to the Yukon. | 育空地区的门户 |
[11:21] | The edge of nowhere. | 荒芜之地的边缘 |
[11:24] | Most anyone looking for gold went through here first. | 大部分淘金者的起点 |
[11:28] | All right, let’s go, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[11:30] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[11:34] | Get your caribou stew! Right there. | 刚出炉的驯鹿肉 来一份吧 |
[11:35] | Buck was a long way from home. | 巴克已离家千里 |
[11:39] | Do you betray our Lord for your lust of gold? | 你要为金子背弃我们的主吗 |
[11:43] | Don’t mind them. Come on. | 别理他们 来吧 |
[11:44] | No. This way. This way. | 不 这边 这边 |
[11:49] | Come on! Move. | 快走吧 快走 |
[11:50] | There you go. Come on. Come on. | 这才对嘛 快走 快走 |
[12:00] | Come on now, buddy. | 快走啊 伙计 |
[12:02] | It’s just snow, Buck. Come on. | 这只是雪 巴克 来吧 |
[12:26] | Hey! Buck, come on! | 巴克 走啊 |
[12:29] | Get over here! | 过来这里 |
[12:32] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[12:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:42] | That’s it. | 就这样吧 |
[12:45] | The house is hers? | 房子现在归她了吗 |
[12:46] | Yes, sir. The house and everything in it. | 是的先生 房子和里面的一切 |
[12:50] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[12:51] | She deserves it. | 这是她应得的 |
[12:53] | All aboard! | 全员上船 |
[12:55] | Not much luck up there this last year. | 去年过去的人可不太走运 |
[12:57] | Seems more folks coming back pockets empty than full of gold. | 两手空空的远比满载而归的多 |
[13:02] | I’m not looking for gold. | 我不是去淘金的 |
[13:22] | Hey! Jeez… | 老天 |
[13:32] | Watch yourself. | 小心点 |
[13:43] | Last boat to Dawson leaving now! | 最后一艘去道森的船就要开了 |
[13:47] | Miss it, it’s only sleds till spring. | 错过了 开春前就只能坐雪橇了 |
[13:58] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[14:00] | Hey! Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[14:02] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[14:04] | Got ya. | 抓住你了 |
[14:05] | Buck’s his name? | 它叫巴克吗 |
[14:07] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[14:08] | Thanks, Buck. | 谢谢你 巴克 |
[14:09] | You’re a fast one. | 你跑得太快了 |
[14:11] | All right. This way. | 好了 这边走 |
[14:20] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[14:21] | Perrault! Been a long time. | 佩罗 好久不见 |
[14:23] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:24] | How’ve you been? | 最近怎么样 |
[14:25] | Good, good. | 还不错 |
[14:27] | So, telegraph hasn’t put the mail service out of business yet? | 所以 电报还没顶替邮寄吗 |
[14:30] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[14:31] | I need two dogs for my team. | 我的队伍需要两条狗 |
[15:03] | You wanna go? | 你想先上去吗 |
[15:04] | Don’t wait for me! | 不用等我 |
[15:24] | Bonjour, Françoise! | 早上好 弗朗索瓦 |
[15:30] | What have you done now? | 你这次又干了什么好事 |
[15:35] | This is Buck. | 这是巴克 |
[15:38] | Two. We needed two. | 两只 我们需要两只狗 |
[15:42] | What? He’s big. | 怎么了 它够大啊 |
[15:44] | Too big. | 太大了 |
[15:45] | – He’ll never make it. – He’ll make it. | -它干不了的 -它干得了 |
[15:47] | What do you know? Aah. | 你懂什么 |
[15:49] | Okay, let’s you meet the team. | 好了 来见见你的伙伴们 |
[15:51] | Buck, meet Spitz. | 巴克 这是斯皮茨 |
[15:54] | Your new boss. | 你的新老大 |
[15:56] | Stay out of his way. | 别挡着它的路 |
[15:59] | That’s Dolly. | 这是多利 |
[16:01] | Pike. | 派克 |
[16:03] | Jo. | 乔 |
[16:04] | Billie. | 比利 |
[16:06] | Dub. | 杜布 |
[16:07] | Dave. | 戴维 |
[16:09] | And Sol-leks. | 最后是索勒克 |
[16:11] | You are here. | 这是你的位置 |
[16:16] | Welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[16:20] | We have a new route, so everyone pay attention. | 我们要走一条新路线 所以大家注意 |
[16:24] | You, too, Dave. We are here. | 戴维你也是 我们在这里 |
[16:27] | We deliver mail 500 miles all the way to here. | 要把信件送到500英里以外的这里 |
[16:32] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[16:33] | They don’t understand you. | 它们听不懂你说的 |
[16:35] | Buck, just do what Spitz does. Okay? | 巴克 斯皮茨怎么做你就怎么做 明白吗 |
[16:39] | He leads, you follow. | 它领路 你跟着它 |
[16:54] | Team, ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[16:57] | Remember, we don’t just carry the mail… | 记住 我们送的不止是信件 |
[16:59] | we carry lives! | 我们送的是生命 |
[17:01] | And, mush! | 现在 出发 |
[17:07] | Come on, mush! | 加油 跑起来 |
[17:15] | Allez! | 快点 |
[17:20] | Allez! | 快点 |
[17:34] | Spitz! Gee! | 斯皮茨 向右 |
[17:59] | See, Buck? | 看到了吧 巴克 |
[18:00] | Now all our fates are one. | 我们现在是一根绳上的蚂蚱 |
[18:01] | They’re dogs! They don’t understand. | 它们是狗 它们听不懂 |
[18:04] | Oh, yes, he does. | 不 它会明白的 |
[18:05] | Oh, yes. | 好了 |
[18:06] | Buck, we’re all tied up together now. | 巴克 我们现在被绑在一起了 |
[18:10] | We fall all together… | 我们会一起摔倒 |
[18:12] | but so do we get up as one. | 但我们也会一起站起来 |
[18:16] | Come. We try again. | 来吧 再试一次 |
[18:19] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[18:22] | That’s it, Spitz. | 就这样 斯皮茨 |
[18:30] | I think your dog is broken. | 我觉得你的狗累坏了 |
[18:32] | He’s not broken. | 不 它没有 |
[18:33] | He’s just got Californian feet. | 它只是还不习惯 |
[18:54] | Out here, under an open sky… | 在野外开阔的天空之下 |
[18:59] | Buck felt a cold he’d never known. | 巴克感到前所未有的寒冷 |
[19:20] | Out! | 出去 |
[19:22] | Dogs sleep outside! | 狗睡外面 |
[19:33] | Growing up in the world of man… | 在人类的世界里成长 |
[19:36] | Buck had learned to listen to their voices. | 巴克学会了听从他们的声音 |
[19:45] | Tonight… | 而今晚 |
[19:47] | he would begin to hear his own. | 他将开始听从自己的声音 |
[20:36] | Come on, Buck! | 起床了 巴克 |
[20:37] | We have to get on the day. | 我们得抓紧时间了 |
[20:39] | Allez! | 快点 |
[20:57] | On by! | 这里 |
[20:59] | Mail! | 信件 |
[21:03] | Thanks, Perrault. | 多谢了 佩罗. |
[21:06] | – Mail! – Thank you! | -信件 -谢谢你 |
[21:56] | That’s better! | 好多了 |
[22:00] | You are a heavy one. | 你太重了 |
[22:38] | Spitz! Gee! | 斯皮茨 向右 |
[22:40] | Yeah! That’s a turn! | 转得好 |
[22:44] | You see? He learns quick. | 看到了吧 他学得很快 |
[22:54] | Doing the work of a sled dog… | 做雪橇犬的工作 |
[22:56] | brought Buck confidence and joy. | 给巴克带来了自信和快乐 |
[23:00] | Now, he belonged to a pack. | 现在 他属于一个团体 |
[23:06] | Gee! | 右转 |
[23:08] | Yeah, that’s it! | 干得好 |
[23:10] | Fantastique! | 太棒了 |
[23:13] | You’re a real sled dog now, Buck! | 你现在是真正的雪橇犬了 巴克 |
[23:37] | Hold up. | 停下 |
[23:39] | Buck, stay. | 别动 巴克 |
[23:50] | No, no, no! Françoise! | 不不不 弗朗索瓦 |
[23:56] | Françoise! | 弗朗索瓦 |
[24:43] | Françoise! | 弗朗索瓦! |
[24:50] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:52] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[24:57] | Save him! | 快救他 |
[24:59] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[25:07] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[25:09] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[25:18] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[25:24] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[25:25] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[25:28] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[25:37] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[25:49] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[26:00] | Oh, Buck. | 巴克 |
[26:08] | Crying for a dog. | 为一只狗哭 |
[26:12] | No. | 不 |
[26:13] | No, no. I wasn’t crying. | 不 没有 我没哭 |
[26:19] | You were crying. | 你哭了 |
[26:23] | No. | 不 |
[26:25] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[26:32] | In all his years hauling the mail… | 在他送信的这些年里 |
[26:35] | Perrault has never been on time. | 佩罗从来没准时过 |
[26:38] | Not once. | 一次都没有 |
[26:41] | But he drives every day like it might happen. | 但他每天坚持赶路 就像能准时一样 |
[26:45] | He believes. | 他相信的事很多 |
[26:47] | But I never saw him believe in anything | 但我从未见过他相信任何事物 |
[26:50] | as much as he believes in you. | 像相信你一样坚定 |
[27:05] | Now I do, too. | 现在我也相信你了 |
[28:27] | A pack can have only one leader. | 一个团队只需要一个头领 |
[28:33] | Spitz had had enough. | 斯皮茨已经受够了 |
[32:21] | Spitz! | 斯皮茨 |
[32:25] | Spitz! | 斯皮茨 |
[32:30] | Spitz! Spitz, où es-tu! | 斯皮茨 你在哪 |
[32:34] | It’s not like him. | 这可不像它 |
[32:36] | I looked all morning. | 我找了一早上了 |
[32:37] | I can’t find him anywhere. | 哪都找不到它 |
[32:40] | It’s like he’s vanished. | 它就像消失了一样 |
[32:45] | Spitz! | 斯皮茨 |
[32:47] | We have to go. Without him. | 我们得走了 不带它了 |
[32:50] | Can’t lose the day. | 不能浪费时间了 |
[32:52] | Sol-leks! Oh. | 索勒克 |
[32:55] | Buck? Back in place. | 巴克 回你的位置去 |
[32:58] | Allez! | 快点 |
[32:59] | Sol-leks has got more than five years on you. | 索勒克比你多五年经验 |
[33:02] | Get in line. | 回去 |
[33:08] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[33:10] | Just because you pull good don’t make you ready to lead. | 拉得好不一定领头领得好 |
[33:12] | Okay? Allez. | 好吗 回去 |
[33:19] | I don’t think he’s gonna move. | 我觉得它不会回去的 |
[33:22] | Oh, he’ll move. | 它会的 |
[33:24] | Buck… | 巴克 |
[33:26] | move. | 回去 |
[33:35] | Sol-leks, come. | 索勒克你过来 |
[33:36] | Come. | 来呀 |
[33:38] | Allez! | 快 |
[33:41] | Here. | 这里 |
[33:48] | Hey. Come here. | 来这里 |
[33:50] | Hey. | 过来 |
[33:52] | What got into this dog this morning? | 这狗今早怎么回事 |
[33:54] | No. Hey. | 回来 |
[33:55] | I think they know something you don’t know. | 我想它们知道一些你不知道的事 |
[33:57] | There’s nothing I don’t know. | 我什么都知道 |
[33:58] | Hey. Where did he go? Hey! | 它去哪了 过来 |
[34:00] | We can’t make up this much time. | 耽搁这么久肯定赶不上了 |
[34:02] | They’ll close the office. | 办公室会关门的 |
[34:03] | No! | 不会 |
[34:06] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[34:07] | We were going to be on time. | 我们本会准时到达的 |
[34:09] | Just once! | 就这一次 |
[34:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:31] | Take it. | 戴上它吧 |
[35:11] | It’s not that bad. | 也没那么糟吧 |
[35:14] | I lost my lead dog. | 我失去了我的领头犬 |
[35:17] | We’ll be two days behind if we’re lucky. | 走运的话 就只晚到两天 |
[35:20] | And we’ve never been lucky. | 但我们从来都不走运 |
[35:37] | You might wanna… | 你最好 |
[35:39] | – hang on. – Yeah, yeah. | -抓紧点 -知道了 |
[35:42] | Okay, Buck. | 好了吗巴克 |
[35:44] | And, mush! | 预备 出发 |
[35:59] | Go, Buck! | 跑吧巴克 |
[36:01] | Go! | 跑吧 |
[36:19] | Yes, Buck! | 干得好 巴克 |
[36:21] | Go! | 跑吧 |
[36:30] | Haw! | 加速 |
[36:31] | Buck, haw! | 巴克 加速 |
[36:37] | Turn left! | 左转 |
[36:38] | Left! | 左转 |
[36:40] | Turn left! | 向左转 |
[36:56] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[36:59] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[37:02] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[37:20] | No, no, no! No! | 不 不 不 不 |
[37:35] | Go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[37:46] | Faster, Buck! | 快跑 巴克 |
[37:47] | Don’t stop! | 继续跑 |
[37:55] | Perrault? | 佩罗 |
[38:01] | This is it! This is it! | 就是这样 就是这样 |
[38:03] | Don’t let up now, Buck! | 保持住 巴克 |
[38:05] | Yeah, that’s it! Yeehaw! | 对 干得好 |
[38:13] | Clear the way! | 开道 |
[38:15] | Move! | 让路 |
[38:16] | Go! | 快 |
[38:31] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[38:36] | We made it! | 我们成功了 |
[38:39] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[38:42] | Tupper. | 塔珀 |
[38:43] | Here’s one for Kelly. | 这是凯莉的 |
[38:46] | McCarthy, right here. | 麦卡锡 这里 |
[38:47] | Anything for Elizabeth Snow? | 有伊丽莎白·雪诺的信吗 |
[38:49] | – Laverne? – Shaw. | -拉文 -肖 |
[38:50] | I got three! | 我有三封信 |
[38:52] | Laverne! | 拉文 |
[38:54] | Doyle? Kennedy? | 杜尔 肯尼迪 |
[38:55] | Yes! Yes, sir, that’s me! | 来了 来了 先生 是我的 |
[38:56] | Oh, thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[38:59] | Lynch? | 林奇 |
[39:04] | See, Buck? | 明白了吗 巴克 |
[39:06] | We don’t carry mail. | 我们送的不是信 |
[39:08] | We carry lives. | 我们送的是生命 |
[39:11] | We carry hope. | 是希望 |
[39:13] | We carry love. | 和爱 |
[39:16] | We leave in the morning. Let’s get some rest. | 我们明早出发 去休息吧 |
[39:21] | O’Neil? Walsh? | 奥尼尔 沃尔什 |
[39:25] | Gallagher? | 加拉赫 |
[39:47] | Dearest Sarah. | 亲爱的萨拉 |
[39:49] | The soul seems to have gone out of me now. | 我的灵魂似乎飘离了肉体 |
[39:54] | Each day | 每天 |
[39:56] | starts with the memory of our dearest son. | 都带着对儿子的思念醒来 |
[40:01] | Tim’s approaching birthday | 蒂姆的生日将至 |
[40:03] | reminds me of all that’s been lost. | 这让我想起已然失去的一切 |
[40:09] | The warmth of our home… | 我们温暖的家 |
[40:14] | …the adventures our son dreamed of. | 儿子梦想的冒险 |
[40:19] | I wish I’d found the words to express how I felt… | 我找不到语言表达我的感受 |
[40:24] | before the silence became… | 沉寂变得 |
[40:28] | unbearable. | 难以忍受 |
[40:31] | And I left. | 于是我离开了 |
[40:40] | I search for a place… | 我在找寻一个处所 |
[40:44] | I might feel some… | 希望能感到 |
[40:47] | peace. | 一丝安宁 |
[40:53] | Though I fear I will never find it. | 而我害怕永远都无法找到 |
[41:03] | Because I know that as I am… | 因为我知道 世上可能没有 |
[41:07] | there may be no home for me in this world. | 我这种人的家 |
[41:49] | – Don’t leave. Don’t leave! – Mush! | -等等 别走啊 -前进 |
[42:01] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[42:05] | Buck! What? | 巴克 怎么了 |
[42:09] | You got time for one more before you leave? | 在你离开前 能再拿一封信吗 |
[42:12] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[42:13] | It’s just that it’s my son’s birthday. | 今天是我儿子的生日 |
[42:16] | And I need to send this remembrance to my wife. | 我得把这封缅怀信寄给我妻子 |
[42:18] | You should have come when we were taking. | 你该在我们收信时来 |
[42:21] | Took time to find the words. | 写信花了点时间 |
[42:34] | You learn to read, we won’t need Perrault anymore. | 等你学会识字 我们就不需要佩罗了 |
[42:40] | You are lucky. | 你很走运 |
[42:41] | Buck is the boss. | 巴克是我们的老大 |
[42:42] | Anyone else? | 还有吗 |
[42:46] | Hey, Buck. I remember you. | 巴克 我记得你 |
[42:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:53] | – Thank you for stopping. – Now we go! | -谢谢你停下 -我们走吧 |
[42:56] | Ready, Buck? | 准备好了吗 巴克 |
[42:57] | And, mush! | 出发 |
[43:05] | Line up! | 列好队 |
[43:07] | Yep! | 对 |
[43:09] | Nice, Buck! | 真棒 巴克 |
[43:11] | Yeah, that’s it! | 对 就是这样 |
[43:18] | Straight ahead! | 直走 |
[43:21] | Yep! | 对 |
[43:36] | 2,400 miles in 80 days? | 80天跑了2400英里 |
[43:40] | Buck is gonna sleep till fall. | 巴克要睡到秋天了 |
[43:45] | Perrault! One for you. Looks official. | 佩罗 有你的信 看起来很正式 |
[43:53] | What’s the news from down south? | 南方来了什么消息 |
[43:55] | Good work. | 做得好 |
[44:02] | Perrault? | 佩罗 |
[44:10] | 西联公司 佩罗先生 邮寄终止 出售犬队 回到魁北克 | |
[44:22] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[44:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[44:26] | You did nothing wrong. | 你们没有犯错 |
[44:29] | You all done good. | 你们都做得很好 |
[44:32] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[44:34] | I’m sorry, Buck. | 对不起 巴克 |
[44:38] | They don’t need me and my sled anymore. | 他们不再需要我和我的雪橇了 |
[44:42] | By summer, the telegraph will reach here. | 等到夏天 这里有了电报 |
[44:45] | A new way to send the mail. | 就有新方法送信了 |
[44:50] | It’s your team now. | 现在这是你的团队了 |
[44:53] | You still have a mighty journey ahead. | 你还有很长的路要走 |
[45:05] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[45:35] | The ground had shifted under him again. | 它脚下的路又变了 |
[45:40] | Buck had lost another master. | 巴克又失去了一个主人 |
[45:44] | Now he would have to be the leader himself. | 新主人出现之前 |
[45:49] | Until a new master came along. | 他得自己当好领队 |
[46:20] | I promised you, didn’t I? And here we are. | 我答应过你 不是吗 现在我们到了 |
[46:23] | You promised me gold. | 你答应给我黄金 |
[46:25] | Where is it? In the dogs? | 在哪里 狗身上吗 |
[46:31] | Get the sled loaded. | 上雪橇吧 |
[46:33] | It’s time to stake our claim. | 该让狗队听听主人的命令了 |
[46:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[46:39] | And… | 准备 |
[46:42] | mush! | 出发 |
[46:47] | Mush! | 出发 |
[46:51] | Are they broken? | 它们累了吗 |
[46:52] | No. They’re just lazy. | 不 它们就是太懒了 |
[46:54] | Buck? | 巴克 |
[46:55] | Mush! | 前进 |
[46:58] | Charles, persuade the beast. | 查尔斯 教训下这些畜生 |
[47:00] | Not the club. | 别用棍子 |
[47:03] | Charles! | 查尔斯 |
[47:04] | Put that down or I’ll… | 放下棍子 不然 |
[47:06] | I won’t go a step! | 不然我哪都不去 |
[47:07] | Charles! | 查尔斯 |
[47:13] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[47:19] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[47:26] | Your runners are frozen. | 你的滑行板冻住了 |
[47:28] | You’ll help your dogs a mighty lot | 用舵杆把冰撬开 |
[47:30] | if you take the gee pole and break ’em out. | 就帮了狗狗们大忙了 |
[47:33] | Gee pole? | 什么舵杆 |
[47:38] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[47:43] | – Sir! – Watch the Victrola. | -先生 -小心留声机 |
[47:47] | Where are you headed, mister? | 你要去哪里 先生 |
[47:49] | It’s none of your concern. | 与你无关 |
[47:51] | You didn’t buy that map in Skagway, did you? | 你买的不是斯卡洛威的地图 对吗 |
[47:54] | – No. – That old fairy tale. | -不是 -为那个传说来的吗 |
[47:56] | Lost cabin. | 迷失的小屋 |
[47:59] | River of gold? | 黄金之河 |
[48:01] | You’re setting off too far into the spring. | 你们启程得太晚 春天要到了 |
[48:03] | Half that trail is on the river. | 而一半的路都在河上 |
[48:04] | Well, that leaves half the trail fit for travel. | 那正好剩下一半路可以走 |
[48:06] | Oh, it means the ice is gonna break up | 我是说当你们和狗在冰面上时 |
[48:09] | with your companions and the dogs on it. | 冰面会破裂 |
[48:11] | Why don’t you lay over till the spring thaw? | 为何不等到春天雪化之后再走呢 |
[48:14] | Save your dogs | 免得你的狗 |
[48:15] | and your companions the suffering. | 和同伴们遭罪 |
[48:16] | And let some old prospector beat us to the gold? | 然后把黄金让给某些老淘金者吗 |
[48:18] | I’m not a prospector. | 我不是淘金者 |
[48:20] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[48:21] | I paid a fortune for this team. | 我买这支犬队花了不少钱 |
[48:23] | They’ll pull my sled. | 它们得给我拉雪橇 |
[48:25] | They’re good dogs, sir. They’ll pull your sled. | 它们很棒 先生 会为你拉雪橇的 |
[48:29] | They’ll pull your sled till they die. | 它们到死都会为你拉雪橇 |
[48:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[48:45] | All right, let’s go. | 没事了 我们走 |
[48:47] | And… | 准备 |
[48:49] | mush! | 出发 |
[49:08] | You lazy mutts! | 你们这些懒骨头 |
[49:10] | I’m not so sure about those dogs. | 我感觉这些狗快不行了 |
[49:12] | Maybe you should’ve bought a different team. | 或许我们该买别的犬队 |
[49:13] | Maybe we should feed them. | 或者喂喂它们 |
[49:15] | We should’ve stayed on the trail. | 我们该沿着路走的 |
[49:17] | Mush! | 快走 |
[49:22] | Make it stop! | 快让它停下来 |
[49:34] | Maybe they need a little encouragement. | 也许他们需要一点鼓励 |
[49:40] | Mush! | 快走 |
[49:45] | For the first time, | 这是第一次 |
[49:47] | Buck knew more than his masters. | 巴克比主人懂的还多 |
[49:50] | Mush! | 快走 |
[49:52] | But the whip… | 但在鞭打下 |
[49:54] | offered him no choice. | 它别无选择 |
[50:31] | Son of a… | 见鬼 |
[50:40] | Well, now… | 现在 |
[50:41] | we’re going across. | 我们要穿过去 |
[50:43] | Move! | 走 |
[50:48] | I say you go. | 我让你走 |
[50:51] | Hal, he can’t. | 哈尔 它累了 |
[50:53] | Move. | 走 |
[50:58] | Don’t you dare. | 快住手 |
[51:05] | That river ice is gonna break up any minute! | 那片冰面随时会碎裂 |
[51:08] | You fool! | 蠢货 |
[51:09] | That dog is trying to help you keep your life! | 它在保你的命 |
[51:11] | Hal! | 哈尔 |
[51:15] | Why are you so keen to stop us? | 你为什么总是阻止我们 |
[51:17] | You know where the gold is, don’t you? | 你知道黄金在哪 对吗 |
[51:25] | You keep your filthy hands off of my dogs. | 别用你的脏手碰我的狗 |
[51:28] | Hal. | 哈尔 |
[51:35] | Hal, he said we shouldn’t cross. | 哈尔 他说我们不该穿过去 |
[51:37] | Hal, are you sure? Maybe we just leave the dogs? | 哈尔 你确定吗 要不别管这些狗了 |
[51:39] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[51:41] | Mush! | 快走 |
[51:58] | Mush! | 快走 |
[52:02] | Don’t do this. Not to them. | 别这样 它们是无辜的 |
[52:14] | Mush! | 快给我走 |
[53:09] | What am I gonna do with you? | 我该拿你怎么办 |
[54:11] | They’re not here. | 你的伙伴们不在这里 |
[54:16] | They’re gone. | 它们走了 |
[54:21] | You’ve been sleeping for two days… | 你睡了两天了 |
[54:25] | in my bed. | 在我的床上 |
[54:37] | I’ll be back. | 我过会回来 |
[54:50] | Stay. Go. Do what you want. | 留还是走 你自己决定 |
[55:26] | Whiskey. | 威士忌 |
[55:55] | I want the bottle. | 我要一瓶 |
[56:03] | They’re all gone! | 全没了 |
[56:06] | My dogs ran off. | 狗队跑了 |
[56:08] | My fortune lost. | 钱也没了 |
[56:10] | You called it a fairy tale. | 你说那只是传说 |
[56:14] | You didn’t want me finding the gold. | 你根本不想让我找到黄金 |
[56:28] | Easy, Buck, easy. | 冷静 巴克 冷静 |
[56:30] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[56:32] | – Easy. – Well, you all saw. | -冷静点 -你们都看到了 |
[56:34] | This man and I had business and the dog went for my throat. | 这人和我有过节 这狗咬我的脖子 |
[56:38] | Probably rabid. | 可能有狂犬病 |
[56:42] | You leave that dog alone! | 离那条狗远点 |
[56:43] | Buck, settle! | 巴克 坐下 |
[56:45] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[56:47] | I say it gets put down here and now. | 我建议马上杀掉它 |
[56:49] | – No. Come on, mister. – You don’t touch him! | -别吧先生 -你碰它试试 |
[56:51] | No one puts any creature down… | 在搞清楚真相之前 |
[56:54] | until we hear all the facts. | 谁也不能动这条狗 |
[56:57] | The man sucker punched me. | 这混蛋打了我 |
[57:02] | Buck, easy. | 巴克 冷静 |
[57:05] | What might you have on that belt, friend? | 你腰带上挂了什么 朋友 |
[57:22] | No guns on the premises! | 这里禁止携带枪支 |
[57:33] | You okay, John Thornton? | 你没事吧 约翰·汤森 |
[57:37] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 没事 我还好 |
[57:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[58:01] | What are you looking at, huh? | 你看什么看 |
[58:19] | You got something to say? | 你有话要说吗 |
[58:32] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[58:35] | That’s not very nice. | 这可不好 |
[58:37] | What did you do that for? | 你想干什么 |
[58:38] | Hey, Buck! | 巴克 |
[58:40] | Buck, what…? | 巴克 干什么 |
[58:42] | Buck? | 巴克 |
[58:43] | Bring that back. | 把它拿回来 |
[58:47] | Now what are you gonna do, huh? | 你到底要干什么 |
[58:59] | Buck? What are you doing? | 巴克 你在干什么 |
[59:01] | Bring that back. | 拿回来 |
[59:03] | Buck, don’t do this. | 巴克 别这样 |
[59:05] | That’s mine. I need that. | 那是我的 我需要它 |
[59:08] | Don’t do this to me. | 不要这样对我 |
[59:10] | What’d you do? Where is it? | 你干了什么 它在哪 |
[59:12] | Just, would you… | 你能不能 |
[59:14] | Get off. | 走开 |
[59:20] | Buck. Darn, you’re big. | 巴克 该死的 你太大了 |
[59:40] | This was his birthday. | 今天是他的生日 |
[59:50] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[59:58] | After he died, his mom and I… | 他死后 我和他妈 |
[1:00:01] | we just grew apart. | 我们就分开了 |
[1:00:05] | She didn’t wanna be around me… | 她不想和我在一起 |
[1:00:09] | I didn’t wanna be around anybody. | 我也只想一个人待着 |
[1:00:17] | So, I came up here. | 所以 我来到了这里 |
[1:00:24] | And I met you. | 然后遇见了你 |
[1:00:36] | Hell. It’s around here somewhere. | 见鬼 就在附近的 |
[1:00:41] | Good, you’re awake. | 很好 你醒了 |
[1:00:44] | I put it… | 我放在 |
[1:00:46] | Ah. Here it is. | 在这里 |
[1:00:50] | Something I want to show ya. | 我想给你看这个 |
[1:00:54] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:00:57] | This is a map of the Yukon. | 这是育空的地图 |
[1:00:59] | My son was always reading adventure stories… | 我儿子以前经常看冒险故事 |
[1:01:05] | and he was crazy about the news coming out of the Yukon. | 他对育空的那则新闻特别感兴趣 |
[1:01:08] | It wasn’t the gold. He didn’t care about that. | 不是为了黄金 他不在乎这个 |
[1:01:10] | It was the mountains. | 是那些山 |
[1:01:12] | He spent all day looking at maps and at pictures of the mountains. | 他整天都在看地图和群山的图片 |
[1:01:15] | Dreaming about what was on the other side. | 幻想山那边有些什么 |
[1:01:18] | Places no one had been. | 没人去过那里 |
[1:01:22] | Wild places. | 那些荒野之地 |
[1:01:25] | “Let’s go,” I said. | “我们去看看吧”我说 |
[1:01:27] | He said, “Yeah, Pop.” | 他说”好的 爸爸” |
[1:01:29] | We’d start there… | 我们从这里启程 |
[1:01:31] | but then he grabbed a pencil… | 但他拿起笔 |
[1:01:34] | and he drew a line off the map… | 在地图外画了一条线 |
[1:01:37] | and he said, “But let’s go there. | 然后说”我们去这吧 |
[1:01:40] | “Off the map. Where no one’s been.” | 它在地图外 还没人去过” |
[1:01:46] | It’s… It’s a trip he would’ve loved. | 他会爱死这趟旅程的 |
[1:01:49] | A real adventure. | 这是真正的冒险 |
[1:01:56] | We could go. | 我们可以去 |
[1:02:00] | You and me. | 你和我一起 |
[1:02:03] | See what’s out there. | 看看那里有什么 |
[1:02:06] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:02:08] | It’s a canoe, Buck. We’re gonna ride in it. | 这是独木舟 巴克 我们坐船去 |
[1:02:16] | Settle. Sit. Sit. Sit, Buck. | 安分点 坐下 坐下 巴克 |
[1:02:20] | Good. Good boy. | 好的 乖狗狗 |
[1:02:47] | Huh. What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:02:51] | Begging? | 讨食吗 |
[1:02:58] | You’re not my pet. | 你不是我的宠物 |
[1:03:11] | Are you comin’? | 你要进来吗 |
[1:03:13] | Get in here. | 过来吧 |
[1:03:27] | ♪ Row your boat ♪ | ♪ 划着船儿 ♪ |
[1:03:30] | ♪ Gently down the stream ♪ | ♪ 静静地顺流而下 ♪ |
[1:03:33] | ♪ Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ♪ | ♪ 又开心 又喜悦 ♪ |
[1:03:35] | ♪ Life is but a dream ♪ | ♪ 人生美似梦 ♪ |
[1:03:37] | Come on, Buck. Give us a song. | 来吧 巴克 唱首歌 |
[1:03:43] | Maybe not. | 还是算了 |
[1:04:32] | I’m glad you’re enjoying this. | 我很高兴你喜欢这样 |
[1:04:50] | Oh, you like that, huh? | 你喜欢这样 对吗 |
[1:05:04] | I guess we walk from here. | 我们得走路了 |
[1:06:01] | Your ancestors used to roam here. | 你的祖先曾在这里漫步 |
[1:06:04] | And mine. | 我的也是 |
[1:06:06] | Back when we were wild. | 在远古时期 |
[1:06:16] | We come and go, don’t we? | 我们都来来往往的 |
[1:06:21] | This is always here. | 而这里一直存在 |
[1:06:35] | What? | 什么 |
[1:06:36] | I don’t know. Which way? You tell me. | 我不知道 你说怎么走吧 |
[1:06:38] | Go on. You lead. | 走吧 你带路 |
[1:06:53] | Buck? | 巴克 |
[1:07:07] | Ah. Look what you found. | 看看你发现了什么 |
[1:07:25] | Boy… | 天呐 |
[1:07:29] | Look at this, Buck. | 看这个 巴克 |
[1:07:31] | I don’t think we’re off all maps. | 我想这不是没人来过 |
[1:07:44] | A prospector, I guess. | 应该是淘金者 |
[1:07:47] | Trash. | 垃圾 |
[1:07:51] | Trash. | 垃圾 |
[1:08:01] | Treasure. | 好东西 |
[1:08:12] | This is mine. All right? | 这是我的 听到了吗 |
[1:08:15] | Just leave it alone. It’s mine. | 不要碰它 这是我的 |
[1:08:40] | Good day. | 充实的一天 |
[1:09:01] | It’s your ancestors. | 它们是你的祖先 |
[1:09:05] | Wolves. | 狼 |
[1:10:08] | That’s good, Buck… | 那个很好 巴克 |
[1:10:12] | but more like this, huh? | 但是要这样的 |
[1:10:22] | Damn fairy tale’s true. | 那该死的传说是真的 |
[1:10:32] | That’s more like it, Buck. | 就要这样的 巴克 |
[1:10:36] | Attaboy! | 乖狗狗 |
[1:10:49] | What? What you looking at? | 什么东西 你在看什么呢 |
[1:10:57] | Go take a look. | 去看一下吧 |
[1:10:59] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[1:11:04] | Just be back before dark! | 记得天黑之前回来 |
[1:13:20] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[1:15:17] | Here, so far from home… | 在这 离家很远的地方 |
[1:15:20] | I can see a change in Buck. | 我发现巴克变了 |
[1:15:27] | Something’s pulling him into the forest. | 有什么东西指引着它进入森林 |
[1:15:32] | Into the hunt. | 去追捕猎物 |
[1:15:45] | That’s beautiful, Buck. | 这很漂亮 巴克 |
[1:15:48] | Beautiful. | 漂亮的 |
[1:15:50] | He’s still the same dog with me… | 它还是我身边的那只狗 |
[1:15:54] | but I find it hard to imagine him… | 但我很难想象 |
[1:15:57] | back in civilization. | 它回到文明之地的样子 |
[1:16:03] | Is there any house big enough to hold him? | 那有房子大到能容下它吗 |
[1:16:21] | This journey seems to be leading Buck to his destiny. | 这次旅行好像在指引巴克走向宿命 |
[1:16:34] | Where is it leading me? | 我的宿命又是什么呢 |
[1:17:40] | Not this time. | 让我喝点 |
[1:17:44] | Long after dark. | 天黑很久了 |
[1:17:47] | You’ve been staying out later and later every day. | 你每天回来的越来越晚 |
[1:17:53] | Yeah, I know, there’s a lot to explore… | 好吧 我知道 你要去探索 |
[1:17:57] | but world’s a dangerous place. | 但是那是很危险的 |
[1:18:00] | You never know what’s coming. | 你从不知道会发生什么 |
[1:18:04] | You never know. | 你没法知道 |
[1:18:12] | Fever took Timmy in two days. | 蒂姆发烧两天人就没了 |
[1:18:26] | Hell. | 见鬼 |
[1:18:30] | Okay, Buck. | 好吧 巴克 |
[1:18:49] | It’s been a beautiful summer. | 真是个美好的夏天 |
[1:19:00] | You know what, Buck? | 你知道吗 巴克 |
[1:19:03] | I’ve been thinking. | 我在想 |
[1:19:06] | I might buy myself a railroad. | 我也许可以买一条铁路 |
[1:19:08] | Is that my hat? | 那不是我的帽子吗 |
[1:19:10] | That’s my hat. Come on. | 那是我的帽子 拿来 |
[1:19:11] | Give me my hat. | 把帽子给我 |
[1:19:14] | Give me my hat. Give me my hat. | 给我帽子 给我帽子 |
[1:19:18] | Buck! | 巴克 |
[1:19:21] | Come on. | 拿过来 |
[1:19:22] | There you go. | 追上你了 |
[1:19:32] | Timber wolf. | 丛林狼 |
[1:19:34] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[1:19:37] | This is their domain. | 这是它们的领地 |
[1:19:40] | They own these hills. | 它们是这里的主人 |
[1:19:49] | You wanna go? | 你想去吗 |
[1:19:51] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:19:52] | Just… | 但是 |
[1:19:56] | be careful. | 小心一点 |
[1:20:49] | He had been both spoiled… | 它被人类宠爱 |
[1:20:53] | and he’d suffered… at the hand of man. | 但也受到人类的折磨 |
[1:20:58] | Now, Buck found himself… | 现在 巴克找到属于它的地方了 |
[1:21:02] | with his own kind. | 和它的伙伴在一起 |
[1:21:06] | How far he has traveled to find his home. | 它跑了这么远才找到它的家 |
[1:21:12] | How far I have traveled from mine. | 我也已经离家很远 |
[1:21:35] | Here, look, Buck. | 看着 巴克 |
[1:21:37] | Groceries. | 生活用品 |
[1:21:40] | For life. | 为了生存 |
[1:21:43] | No man needs more than that. | 有这些就够了 |
[1:21:48] | It’s time for me to go, Buck. | 我该走了 巴克 |
[1:21:51] | Go home. | 回家 |
[1:21:53] | Whatever’s left of it. | 不管那里还有什么 |
[1:21:56] | Pick up the pieces… | 振作起来 |
[1:21:59] | or at least try. | 至少要试一下 |
[1:22:06] | No. | 不是 |
[1:22:09] | I’m not asking you to come with me, Buck. | 我不是让你跟我一起回去 巴克 |
[1:22:16] | You got something here. | 你在这找到了自我 |
[1:22:19] | Something important. | 这很重要 |
[1:22:22] | Hang onto it. | 留在这 |
[1:22:28] | I’m leaving in the morning. | 我明天早上出发 |
[1:22:30] | Come say bye. | 记得来告别 |
[1:22:39] | You’re a good dog, Buck. | 你是只好狗 巴克 |
[1:22:53] | You’re a good dog. | 你是只好狗 |
[1:24:54] | You came all the way out here. | 你一路走到这 |
[1:24:56] | You knew something, didn’t you? | 你知道这有金子 不是吗 |
[1:24:58] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[1:24:59] | You wanted it all for yourself. | 你想独吞 |
[1:25:02] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[1:25:04] | Where’s the gold? | 金子在哪 |
[1:25:15] | It’s everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[1:25:21] | Take it. | 拿走吧 |
[1:25:23] | Take it all. | 都拿走吧 |
[1:25:25] | It won’t change anything. | 它没有任何用处 |
[1:25:28] | It won’t bring back the dead. | 不能起死回生 |
[1:25:51] | You know this, do you? | 你知道它的厉害 对吧 |
[1:25:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:25:54] | You see it, boy? | 看着它 伙计 |
[1:25:56] | You see it? | 你看着它 |
[1:25:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:26:34] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[1:26:41] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[1:28:01] | Wow, Buck. | 巴克 |
[1:28:07] | What an adventure, huh? | 多惊险啊 |
[1:28:23] | It’s okay, boy. | 没关系的 孩子 |
[1:28:44] | You’re home. | 你到家了 |
[1:30:26] | There is a place in these mountains… | 在山里的某个地方 |
[1:30:32] | where a new breed of timber wolf roams… | 生活着一个新的丛林狼分支 |
[1:30:37] | wiser than man or wolf… | 比人聪明 也比狼聪明 |
[1:30:42] | …because of the dog | 因为那只狗 |
[1:30:45] | that runs at the head of the pack. | 它是首领 |
[1:30:49] | Now they live without fear… | 现在它们平静的生活着 |
[1:30:53] | raise their young, and flourish. | 生儿育女 繁衍后代 |
[1:31:24] | Some say it’s just a legend. | 有人说 这只是个传说 |
[1:31:29] | Not so. | 不是的 |
[1:31:31] | You see, I knew him once… | 你看 我曾经见过它 |
[1:31:35] | when he was just a dog at a man’s side. | 那时它还只是一只陪伴在人类身边的狗 |
[1:31:43] | And even though this land is his… | 尽管这片土地是它的 |
[1:31:47] | every summer… | 每个夏天 |
[1:31:49] | when he comes down to the valley… | 当它来到山谷 |
[1:31:52] | he remembers kind hands… | 它都会想起那双善良的双手 |
[1:31:55] | and old masters. | 和以前的主人 |
[1:32:01] | Before he went to his own… | 在它找到自我 |
[1:32:05] | became his own master. | 成为自己的主人之前 |
[1:32:10] | Before he heard… | 在它听到 |
[1:32:13] | the call. | 野性的呼唤之前 |
[1:32:32] | ♪ I’ll follow you anywhere ♪ | ♪ 我愿跟随你去往任何地方 ♪ |
[1:32:37] | ♪ Where you wanna go Yeah, I don’t care ♪ | ♪ 你想要去往何方 我都不介意 ♪ |
[1:32:42] | ♪ Let the river drown all our fears ♪ | ♪ 可让河水淹没我们的恐惧 ♪ |
[1:32:47] | ♪ If the pouring rain washes you away ♪ | ♪ 如果那倾盆大雨 冲毁掉你 ♪ |
[1:32:52] | ♪ I’ll go with you, babe ♪ | ♪ 我会和你在一起 ♪ |
[1:32:57] | ♪ ‘Cause if you fall ♪ | ♪ 那是因为如果你开始摇坠 ♪ |
[1:33:00] | ♪ I will follow you into the great unknown ♪ | ♪ 我也会随你一同去到未知之地 ♪ |
[1:33:04] | ♪ Where wild winds blow ♪ | ♪ 去往那狂风呼啸之地 ♪ |
[1:33:07] | ♪ If you lose it all ♪ | ♪ 如果你失去所有 ♪ |
[1:33:10] | ♪ You know I’ll be there when everybody’s gone ♪ | ♪ 你知道就算众叛亲离我也会与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:33:14] | ♪ You’re not alone ♪ | ♪ 你不是一个人面对孤独 ♪ |
[1:33:17] | ♪ ‘Cause I’ll follow you, oh ♪ | ♪ 只因我会追随着你 ♪ |
[1:33:22] | ♪ Where the wild winds blow ♪ | ♪ 和你同去狂风呼啸的地方 ♪ |
[1:33:28] | ♪ So don’t you disappear ♪ | ♪ 让你不会消失在风里 ♪ |
[1:33:33] | ♪ ‘Cause this road ain’t so lonely when you’re near ♪ | ♪ 只因有你相伴 我才不会孤独 ♪ |
[1:33:37] | ♪ There’s no going back from here ♪ | ♪ 早已不见回头路 ♪ |
[1:33:43] | ♪ If your sky turns gray ♪ | ♪ 假若你的天空是灰蒙蒙的一片 ♪ |
[1:33:46] | ♪ and you’re losing faith ♪ | ♪ 那时的你正失去自己的信仰 ♪ |
[1:33:48] | ♪ I’m with you all the way ♪ | ♪ 我也会一路跟随着你 ♪ |
[1:33:52] | ♪ ‘Cause if you fall ♪ | ♪ 只因如果你开始摇坠 ♪ |
[1:33:55] | ♪ I will follow you into the great unknown ♪ | ♪ 我也会随你一同进去未知之地 ♪ |
[1:34:00] | ♪ Where wild winds blow ♪ | ♪ 去往那狂风呼啸之地 ♪ |
[1:34:03] | ♪ If you lose it all ♪ | ♪ 如若你失去所有 ♪ |
[1:34:05] | ♪ You know I’ll be there when everybody’s gone ♪ | ♪ 你知道就算众叛亲离我也会与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:34:10] | ♪ You’re not alone ♪ | ♪ 你不是孤独的 ♪ |
[1:34:13] | ♪ ‘Cause I’ll follow you, oh ♪ | ♪ 只因我会追随着你 ♪ |
[1:34:18] | ♪ Where the wild winds blow ♪ | ♪ 和你同去狂风呼啸的地方 ♪ |
[1:34:28] | ♪ Where the wild winds blow ♪ | ♪ 和你同去狂风呼啸的地方 ♪ |
[1:34:33] | ♪ Where the wild winds blow Yeah ♪ | ♪ 和你同去狂风呼啸的地方 ♪ |
[1:34:38] | ♪ ‘Cause if you fall ♪ | ♪ 只因如果你开始摇坠 ♪ |
[1:34:40] | ♪ I will follow you into the great unknown ♪ | ♪ 我也会随你一同进去未知之地 ♪ |
[1:34:45] | ♪ Where wild winds blow ♪ | ♪ 去往那狂风呼啸之地 ♪ |
[1:34:48] | ♪ If you lose it all ♪ | ♪ 如若你失去所有 ♪ |
[1:34:51] | ♪ You know I’ll be there when everybody’s gone ♪ | ♪ 你知道就算众叛亲离我也会与你并肩 ♪ |
[1:34:55] | ♪ You’re not alone ♪ | ♪ 你不是孤独的 ♪ |
[1:34:58] | ♪ ‘Cause I’ll follow you, oh ♪ | ♪ 只因我会追随着你 ♪ |
[1:35:03] | ♪ Where the wild winds blow ♪ | ♪ 和你同去狂风呼啸的地方 ♪ |
[1:35:12] | ♪ Oh, where the wild winds blow ♪ | ♪ 和你同去狂风呼啸的地方 ♪ |
[1:35:18] | ♪ Where the wild winds blow Yeah ♪ | ♪ 和你同去狂风呼啸的地方 ♪ |