英文名称:The Dark Knight
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:45] | – Three of a kind, let’s do this. – That’s it? Three guys? | – 三个臭皮匠 开始干活喽 – 这就开始了? 就咱们仨? |
[01:48] | Two guys on the roof. Every guy gets a share. Five shares is plenty. | 还有两个在楼顶 每人分一份 五份可不是小数 |
[01:51] | Six shares. Don’t forget the guy who planned the job. | 六份 别把策划人给忘了 |
[01:54] | He thinks he can sit it out and still take a slice. | 他可倒好 出了个小主意 就想坐着白吃 |
[01:56] | – I know why they call him the Joker. – Why do they call him the Joker? | – 我知道为什么大家叫他”小丑” – 为什么? |
[02:00] | – I heard he wears makeup. – Makeup? | – 听说他喜欢化妆? – 化妆? |
[02:02] | Yeah, to scare people. You know, war paint. | 对 用来吓唬人的 比如说 战妆(战斗前涂脸的油彩) |
[02:16] | All right, everybody, hands up, heads down! | 所有人都给我举手低头! |
[02:20] | I said, hands up, heads down! | 我再说一遍! 举手 低头! |
[02:23] | Let’s go, pal, I’m making a withdrawal here. | 过来 伙计 我来提点钱 |
[02:26] | – I said, hands up! – No! | – 没听见啊 举起手! – 别! |
[02:28] | Here comes the silent alarm. | 找到报警器了 |
[02:30] | And there it goes. | 这就废了它 |
[02:32] | Heads down! | 低头! |
[02:33] | All right, tootsie, you’re taking a dive with me. | 我说 小妞 别跟我装缩头乌龟 |
[02:35] | – Down! I said, stay down there! – Don’t hurt me! | – 趴下! 给我趴下! – 别伤害我! |
[02:38] | Funny, it didn’t dial 911. It was trying to reach a private number. | 怪了 竟然没打911 打的是一个私人号码 |
[02:42] | – Is it a problem? – No, I’m done here. | – 有问题吗? – 没 已经搞定了 |
[02:53] | Sit down! Down! | 给我蹲下! 蹲下! |
[02:56] | Down! I said, stay down there! | 蹲下! 都给我蹲下! |
[03:02] | Obviously we don’t want you doing anything with your hands… | 除了握紧自己的小命… |
[03:05] | …other than holding on for dear life. | 两只手最好什么都别干 |
[03:16] | On the ground! Stay on the ground! | 趴到地上! 趴到地上别动! |
[03:18] | Nobody make a move! Nobody! Stay down! | 谁也别动! 都别动! |
[03:42] | You have any idea who you’re stealing from? | 知道你们偷的是谁的钱吗? |
[03:44] | – You and your friends are dead. – He’s out, right? | – 你们这帮人死定了 – 他没子弹了 对不? |
[03:51] | What…? | 怎么…? |
[04:00] | Where did you learn to count? | 你他妈不会数数啊? ! |
[04:05] | They wired this thing up with like 5000 volts. | 用五千伏的高压电做保护网… |
[04:07] | What kind of bank does that? | 这他妈是什么银行? |
[04:08] | A Mob bank. I guess the Joker’s as crazy as they say. | 黑帮银行 难怪他们都说小丑是个疯子 |
[04:12] | Where’s the alarm guy? | 拆警报的小子哪去了? |
[04:13] | Boss told me when the guy was done, I should take him out. | 老板说了 他搞定之后 就让我把他做了 |
[04:15] | One less share, right? | 少一个人分钱 对吧? |
[04:18] | Funny, he told me something similar. | 有意思 他也这么跟我说的 |
[04:20] | He what? No! No! | 他什么? 不! 不! |
[04:33] | That’s a lot of money. | 钱还真他妈多! |
[04:35] | If this Joker guy was so smart, he’d have had us bring a bigger car. | 如果小丑那小子够聪明的话 他真该让咱们开辆大点的车来 |
[04:40] | I’m betting the Joker told you to kill me soon as we loaded the cash. | 我敢说小丑交待过 一旦装完钱 就让你杀了我 |
[04:45] | No, no, no, I kill the bus driver. | 不 不 不 我要杀的是大巴司机 |
[04:49] | Bus driver? | 大巴司机? |
[04:53] | What bus driver? | 什么大巴司机? |
[04:58] | School’s out. Time to go. | 学校放学了 该撤了 |
[05:00] | That guy’s not getting up, is he? | 这小子看样子没气了 |
[05:03] | That’s a lot of money. | 钱真他妈多啊! |
[05:08] | What happened to the rest of the guys? | 其他人怎么了? |
[05:18] | You think you’re smart, huh? | 你以为你很聪明? |
[05:21] | The guy that hired youse… | 花钱雇你们的人… |
[05:23] | …he’ll just do the same to you. | 会让你的下场跟他们一样 |
[05:26] | Oh, criminals in this town used to believe in things. | 以前的坏人 是很讲原则的 |
[05:29] | Honor… | 荣誉… |
[05:30] | …respect. | 尊重… |
[05:32] | Look at you. What do you believe in, huh? | 看看你 你能讲什么原则? |
[05:35] | What do you believe in?! | 你他妈讲什么原则? |
[05:36] | I believe whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you… | 我的原则就是 杀不死你的东西 会让你变得… |
[05:43] | …stranger. | 更加怪异 |
[06:26] | Mr. Mayor, you were elected in a campaign to clean up the city. | 市长先生 人们选举了您 来为这个城市除暴安良 |
[06:29] | – When are you gonna start? – I already have. | – 您打算什么时候开始呢? – 我的人已经开始了 |
[06:32] | Like this Batman. | 您是说蝙蝠侠? |
[06:33] | We’re hearing he’s doing good, criminals are running scared. | 据说他干得不错 坏人们闻风丧胆 |
[06:36] | – No, man. I don’t like it tonight. – What are you, superstitious? | – 不 老兄 今晚不行 – 怎么不行? 你还迷信啊? |
[06:40] | You got more chance of winning the Powerball than running into him. | 你中头彩的机会都比碰到他的机会大 (指蝙蝠侠) |
[06:43] | That’s not true. Our men in the Major Crimes Unit are close to an arrest. | 并非如此 重案组的人 已经查出眉目了 |
[06:46] | Hey, Wuertz, mayor says you’re closing in on the Batman. | 嘿 乌尔茨 市长说你就快抓到蝙蝠侠了 |
[06:50] | The investigation is ongoing. | 调查已经上了轨道 |
[06:52] | The process of cleaning up the streets is a long one. | 除暴安良并非是一朝一夕的事 |
[06:54] | I pledged in my campaign, uh, to have… | 我在竞选的时候 曾经承诺过… |
[07:01] | Ever intending to see your wife again, lieutenant? | 队长 没想过再去看看老婆? |
[07:03] | I thought you had to go look after your mother, detective. | 我以为你回家照顾你母亲去了 探长 |
[07:06] | Checked her back into the hospital. | 我把她送回医院了 |
[07:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:11] | – So he hasn’t shown up? – He often doesn’t. | – 他还是没出现? – 他经常这样 |
[07:14] | I like reminding everybody he’s out there. | 我就是想告诉别人 外面有个蝙蝠侠 |
[07:16] | Why wouldn’t he come? | 他为什么不来? |
[07:18] | Hopefully… | 最好是… |
[07:20] | …because he’s busy. | …因为他很忙 |
[07:38] | That’s why we bring dogs. | 看来我们带狗带对了 |
[07:41] | – My little princes. – Please. | – 我的小王子 – 求你了 |
[07:44] | Please, they’re crawling in my mouth. Please, I beg you, get them off. | 求求你们 我的嘴里好像有东西在爬 求你把它弄出来吧 |
[07:48] | Look what your drugs do to my customers. | 看看你的货把我的客人弄的 |
[07:51] | Buyer beware. | 买者自酌 |
[07:52] | I told you my compound would take you places. | 我告诉过你 我的粉能让你神游一番 |
[07:56] | I never said they’d be places you wanted to go. | 但我可没说过 处处都是你想去的 |
[07:59] | My business, repeat customers. | 我做生意 全靠回头客 |
[08:01] | You don’t like what I have to offer… | 你不喜欢我们的货… |
[08:03] | …you can buy from someone else. | 可以找别人 |
[08:05] | Assuming Batman left anyone to buy from. | 不过你最好保佑他 还没成蝙蝠侠的刀下鬼 |
[08:11] | My dogs are hungry. | 我的狗可是饿坏了 |
[08:19] | Pity there’s only one of you. | 真可惜 就你一个可喂啊 |
[08:29] | – What…? – That’s not him. | – 什么…? – 那不是他 |
[08:35] | Loose the dogs! | 快放狗! |
[08:50] | That’s more like it. | 这个是了 |
[10:19] | Don’t let me find you out here again. | 别再让我看到你 |
[10:21] | – We’re trying to help you. – I don’t need help. | – 我们只是想帮你 – 用不着你们帮 |
[10:24] | Not my diagnosis. | 我看未必 |
[10:26] | What gives you the right? What’s the difference between you and me? | 谁给你的权利? 你跟我有什么区别? |
[10:30] | I’m not wearing hockey pads. | 我从不戴什么冰球护具 |
[10:36] | Everybody back now! | 所有人都退后! |
[10:40] | He can’t resist showing us his face. | 他还是忍不住摘了面具 |
[10:48] | What’s he hiding under that makeup? | 天知道那面具下面藏着什么 |
[10:57] | Uh, can we get a minute, people, please? | 麻烦你们等下再进来 好吗? |
[11:03] | Him again. Who are the others? | 又是他 还有谁? |
[11:05] | Another bunch of smalltimers. | 又一群乌合之众 |
[11:08] | Some of the marked bills I gave you. | 是我给你的可追踪钞票? |
[11:10] | My detectives have been making drug buys with them. | 我的人已经在他们那儿买了不少货 |
[11:12] | This bank was another drop for the Mob. That makes five. | 这间银行是黑帮的又一个金库 算起来有五个了 |
[11:15] | – We found the bulk of their dirty cash. – Time to move in. | – 我们已经查出赃款所在了 – 该出手了 |
[11:18] | We’d have to hit all banks simultaneously. SWAT teams, backup. | 必须同时围剿所有银行 动用特种部队 后备增援 |
[11:22] | What about this Joker guy? | 小丑这小子怎么办? |
[11:24] | One man or the entire Mob? He can wait. | 你是要一棵树 还是一片森林? 让他多活两天 |
[11:27] | When the new DA hears about this, he’ll want in. | 新一任检查官听说之后 也想插手这事 |
[11:29] | – Do you trust him? – Be hard to keep him out. | – 你信得过他吗? – 想不让他趟这浑水很难 |
[11:32] | I hear he’s as stubborn as you are. | 听说他跟你一样固执 |
[12:19] | Be nice when Wayne Manor’s rebuilt. | 等韦恩庄园重建之后就好了 |
[12:22] | You can swap not sleeping in a penthouse… | 公寓的床和庄园的床 睡哪张 不睡哪张… |
[12:25] | …for not sleeping in a mansion. | 到时你任选 |
[12:27] | Whenever you stitch yourself up, you do make a bloody mess. | 每次你自己缝伤口 都搞得一踏糊涂 |
[12:31] | Yeah. It makes me learn from my mistakes. | 吃一堑 长一智嘛 |
[12:34] | You ought to be pretty knowledgeable by now, then. | 那你现在应该长了不少智了 |
[12:39] | My armor. | 我的盔甲 |
[12:40] | I’m carrying too much weight. I need to be… I need to be faster. | 它太重了 我要变得…变得更快 |
[12:44] | I’m sure Mr. Fox can oblige. | 福克斯先生肯定能帮上忙 |
[12:47] | – Did you get mauled by a tiger? – It was a dog. | – 你是不是让老虎咬了? – 是条狗 |
[12:50] | – Huh? – It was a big dog. | – 啊? – 好大一条狗 |
[12:52] | There were more copycats last night, Alfred, with guns. | 阿尔弗雷德 昨晚又有几个 硬充蝙蝠侠的 还拿着枪 |
[12:56] | Why not hire them, take the weekend off? | 不如雇了他们 周末给自己放个假? |
[12:58] | That wasn’t exactly what I had in mind… | 我心里所想的”鼓舞民众”… |
[13:01] | …when I said I wanted to inspire people. | 可跟这不一样 |
[13:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:05] | But things have improved. | 但是事情已经有了起色 |
[13:07] | Look at the new district attorney. | 看看咱们的新一任检查官 |
[13:10] | I am, closely. | 正看呢 拉近点 |
[13:12] | Need to know if he can be trusted. | 我得查查这人能不能信得过 |
[13:15] | Are you interested in his character or his social circle? | 你是对他本人感兴趣 还是对他的社交圈感兴趣呢? |
[13:22] | Who Rachel spends her time with is her business. | 瑞秋跟谁打交道 那是她自己的事 |
[13:27] | I trust you don’t have me followed on my day off. | 我休假的时候 你没派人跟踪我吧 |
[13:29] | If you ever took one, I might. | 如果你真休过假 我也许会的 |
[13:33] | Know your limits, Master Wayne. | 是人总有极限 韦恩少爷 |
[13:35] | Batman has no limits. | 蝙蝠侠没有极限 |
[13:38] | – Well, you do, sir. – Well, can’t afford to know them. | – 可是你有 少爷 – 我看还是装不知道的好 |
[13:41] | And what’s gonna happen on the day that you find out? | 万一有一天你知道了 那怎么办? |
[13:44] | We all know how much you like to say “I told you so.” | 你喜欢说”我早告诉过你” 这事咱们都心知肚明 |
[13:47] | On that day, Master Wayne, even I won’t want to. | 要是真有那么一天 韦恩少爷 可能连我也会说不出口的 |
[13:51] | Probably. | 十之八九 |
[13:59] | Sorry I’m late, folks. | 不好意思 我迟到了 |
[14:04] | – Where were you? – Worried you’d have to step up? | – 你跑哪去了? – 担心要自己挑大梁? |
[14:07] | – Harvey, I know these briefs backwards. – Well, then… | – 哈维 这些卷宗我都倒背如流了 – 那好… |
[14:10] | …fair’s fair. | 大家讲公平 |
[14:12] | Heads, I’ll take it. Tails, he’s all yours. | 人头 我主辩 字 他归你 |
[14:14] | Yeah? You wanna flip a coin to see who leads? | 你想抛个硬币来定乾坤? |
[14:17] | My father’s lucky coin. As I recall, it got me my first date with you. | 这是我爸爸的幸运币 是它保成了咱们的第一次约会 |
[14:20] | I wouldn’t leave something like that up to chance. | 我不想拿这种事碰运气 |
[14:24] | I don’t. I make my own luck. | 我不是碰 而是创造运气 |
[14:28] | All rise. The Honorable Judge Freel presiding. | 全体起立 有请弗利尔法官主持开庭 |
[14:33] | I thought the DA just played golf with the mayor. | 我以为检查官大人 就喜欢跟市长打高尔夫呢 |
[14:35] | Teeoff’s 1:30. More than enough time to put you away for life, Sally. | 一点半才开球 不愁没时间送你进大牢 沙利 |
[14:39] | With Carmine Falcone in Arkham… | 既然卡迈尔·法尔肯进了精神病院… |
[14:41] | …someone must have stepped up to run the so-called family. | 那就得有个人站出来 为所谓的”家族”主持大局 |
[14:45] | Is that man in this courtroom today? | 那个人今天在庭内吗? |
[14:49] | – Could you identify him for us, please? – You win, counselor. | – 麻烦你帮我们指认他 – 你赢了 大律师 |
[14:55] | It was me. | 那就是我 |
[14:58] | I have a sworn statement from you that this man… | 这份证词你可是宣过誓的 这个人… |
[15:02] | …Salvatore Maroni, is the new head of the Falcone crime family. | 萨尔瓦托·马洛尼 才是法尔肯黑帮家族的新首领 |
[15:06] | Maroni? He’s a fall guy. I’m the brains of the organization. | 马洛尼? 他只是个傀儡 我才是真正的头头 |
[15:11] | – Order. – Permission to treat… | – 肃静 – 请求判… |
[15:13] | …the witness as hostile? – Granted. | – 该证人为恶意作证 – 同意 |
[15:14] | Hostile? I’ll show you hostile! | 恶意? 我让你看看什么叫恶意! |
[15:22] | Carbon fiber, .28 caliber, made in China. | 碳纤维的 点28口径 中国制造 |
[15:24] | If you wanna kill a public servant, Mr. Maroni… | 如果你想除掉一个公职人员 马洛尼先生… |
[15:26] | …I recommend you buy American. | 我建议你买个美国货 |
[15:29] | – Get him out of here. – But, Your Honor, I’m not done. | – 把他拖出去 – 可是法官大人 我还没问完呢 |
[15:36] | We’ll never be able to link the gun to Maroni, so we can’t charge him. | 枪肯定查不到马洛尼头上 所以咱们告不了他 |
[15:39] | But they’re trying to kill you, means we’re getting to them. | 不过他们试图杀你 说明碰到了他们的痛处 |
[15:42] | I’m glad you’re so pleased, Rachel. I’m fine, by the way. | 看你这么欣慰我也高兴 瑞秋 不过你不必安慰我 |
[15:45] | Come on, Harvey. You’re Gotham’s DA. | 别这样 哈维 你可是高谭市的检查官 |
[15:47] | You’re not getting shot at, you’re not doing your job right. | 有人对你的命感兴趣 才说明你没有玩忽职守 |
[15:50] | But, you know… | 不过… |
[15:52] | …if you said you were rattled, we could take the rest of the day off. | 如果你说自己有些”受惊过度” 我们今天可以休个假 |
[15:55] | Can’t. I dragged the head of the Major Crimes Unit down here. | 不行 我把重案组的队长拉来了 |
[15:58] | Oh, Jim Gordon? He’s a friend, actually. Try to be nice. | 噢 吉姆·戈登? 他站在咱们这边 对他客气点 |
[16:12] | I hear you got a hell of a right cross. | 听说你在鬼门关走了一遭 |
[16:18] | It’s a shame Sal’s going to walk. | 没想到沙利就那么逍遥法外了 |
[16:20] | Yeah, well, good thing about the Mob is they keep giving you second chances. | 好在狗改不了吃屎 他们总会多给你一次机会 |
[16:30] | Lightly irradiated bills. | 微光辐射钞票 |
[16:32] | Fancy stuff for a city cop. Have help? | 警察也有这玩意? 有人帮忙吗? |
[16:35] | We liaise with various agencies… | 我们找过很多部门… |
[16:37] | Save it, Gordon. I wanna meet him. | 省省吧 戈登 我想见他 |
[16:39] | Official policy is to arrest the vigilante known as Batman on sight. | 官方的政策可是要逮捕这位蝙蝠侠 |
[16:43] | Mm-hm. What about that floodlight on the top of MCU? | 那重案组楼顶的照明灯算怎么回事? |
[16:45] | If you got problems with malfunctioning equipment… | 如果你觉得设备有问题的话… |
[16:48] | …I suggest you take them up with Maintenance, counselor. | 我建议你直接送去维修站 大律师 |
[16:51] | I’ve put every money launderer in Gotham behind bars… | 高谭市所有负责洗钱的人 都被我关进了大牢 |
[16:54] | …but the Mob is still getting its money out. | 可是黑帮照样能拿到钱 |
[16:56] | I think you and your friend have found the last game in town. | 我知道你和你的人 准备为最后一战收网了 |
[17:00] | You’re trying to hit them where it hurts, their wallets. | 而且正中他们的要害 他们腰包里的钱 |
[17:03] | It’s bold. | 很了不起 |
[17:05] | You gonna count me in? | 不想算我一个? |
[17:07] | In this town, the fewer people know something, the safer the operation. | 在咱们城里 知道的人越少 行动越安全 |
[17:10] | I don’t like that you got your own special unit… | 戈登 我不是很喜欢 你那个特别行动组… |
[17:13] | …and it’s full of cops I investigated at Internal Affairs. | 尤其是其中大部份都是 我在内务部调查的对象 |
[17:16] | If I didn’t work with cops you’d investigated while at IA… | 如果我不跟这些人共事… |
[17:19] | …I’d be working alone. | 那我岂不成了孤家寡人? |
[17:21] | I don’t get political points for being an idealist. | 我可没什么”理想主义政治观” |
[17:23] | I do the best I can with what I have. | 手头有多少东西 就使多大能耐 |
[17:29] | You want me to back warrants for search and seizure on five banks… | 你想跟我要五家银行的搜查证… |
[17:33] | …without telling me what we’re after. | 却不愿意告诉我到底要查什么 |
[17:36] | I can give you the names of the banks. | 我可以告诉你每所银行的名字 |
[17:38] | Well, that’s a start. | 还好 总算起个头儿 |
[17:41] | I’ll get you your warrants, but I want your trust. | 我可以给你搜查证 但我需要你的信任 |
[17:43] | Oh, you don’t have to sell me, Dent. | 噢 你用不着费这口舌 登特 |
[17:45] | We all know you’re Gotham’s white knight. | 谁都知道你是高谭市的正义骑士 |
[17:48] | Yeah, well, I heard they have a different name for me down at MCU. | 是吗 我可听说在重案组 他们给我起了别名 |
[17:52] | I wouldn’t know about that. | 那我就不知道了 |
[17:55] | In China, Lau Security Investments stands for dynamic new growth. | 在中国 刘氏证券投资 是新生力量的代表 |
[17:59] | A joint Chinese venture with Wayne Enterprises will be a powerhouse. | 同中资企业合作 韦恩商业必会名扬四海 |
[18:03] | Well, Mr. Lau… | 刘先生 |
[18:06] | …I speak for the rest of the board… | 我谨代表董事会… |
[18:09] | …and Mr. Wayne, in expressing our own excitement. | 以及韦恩先生 表示诚挚谢意 |
[18:17] | Sir, I know Mr. Wayne is curious about how his trust fund gets replenished… | 先生 我知道韦恩先生对信托基金 的托管要求很严… |
[18:20] | …but, frankly, this is embarrassing. | 可是说实话 刚才的一幕实在有失体统 |
[18:23] | You worry about the diligence, Mr. Reese. | 你做好你的数据评估就行了 里斯先生 |
[18:26] | I’ll worry about Bruce Wayne. | 布鲁斯·韦恩的事用不着你操心 |
[18:28] | It’s done. | 评估过了 |
[18:30] | The numbers are solid. | 数据都没问题 |
[18:32] | Do them again. | 那就再做一遍 |
[18:34] | Wouldn’t want the trust fund to run out, now, would we? | 不能让我们的资金打水漂 是吧? |
[18:39] | Another long night? | 又熬夜了? |
[18:41] | This joint venture was your idea, and the consultants love it. | 搞合资是你的主意 而且投资顾问都很看好 |
[18:45] | But I’m not convinced. | 不过我觉得不妥 |
[18:46] | Lau’s company has grown by 8 percent annually like clockwork. | 刘的公司收入超级稳定 每年都能净增八个百分点 |
[18:50] | His revenue stream must be off the books… | 这里面肯定有猫腻… |
[18:53] | …maybe even illegal. | 很可能有违法行为 |
[18:54] | Okay. Cancel the deal. | 那好 取消合资计划 |
[18:57] | You already knew. | 你早知道了? |
[18:59] | Just needed a closer look at their books. | 只不过想找借口查查他们的帐 |
[19:02] | Anything else you can trouble me for? | 你给我找的麻烦还没完吧? |
[19:04] | I need a new suit. | 我需要一套新行头 |
[19:06] | Yeah. Three buttons is a little ’90s, Mr. Wayne. | 也是 三个扣的有点过时了 韦恩先生 |
[19:09] | I’m not talking fashion, Mr. Fox, so much as function. | 我不是说时尚 福克斯先生 我是说功能 |
[19:13] | You wanna be able to turn your head. | 想让战袍方便转头? |
[19:15] | Sure make backing out of the driveway easier. | 至少倒车时容易多了 |
[19:17] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我帮你看看 |
[19:24] | Took three weeks to get a reservation here. | 花了我三周才订到这个位 |
[19:26] | I had to tell them I work for the government. | 我得告诉他们我在政府工作才行 |
[19:28] | – Really? – Health inspector’s… | – 真的? – 卫生督察… |
[19:30] | …not afraid to pull strings. | 帮我走了后门 |
[19:31] | Rachel. Fancy that. | 瑞秋 这么巧啊 |
[19:33] | Yeah, Bruce. Fancy that. | 是啊 布鲁斯 这么巧啊 |
[19:36] | Rachel, Natascha. Natascha, Rachel. | 瑞秋 这位是娜塔莎 娜塔莎 这位是瑞秋 |
[19:38] | – Natascha. Are you the prima…? – Prima ballerina for the Moscow Ballet. | – 娜塔莎…是那位顶级…? – 莫斯科芭蕾舞团顶级女演员 |
[19:44] | – Wow. Harvey’s taking me next week. – Really? So you’re into ballet? | – 哈维准备下周带我去看呢 – 真的? 你们迷上芭蕾了? |
[19:48] | Bruce. This is Harvey Dent. | 布鲁斯 这位是哈维·登特 |
[19:50] | The famous Bruce Wayne. Rachel’s told me everything about you. | 大名鼎鼎的布鲁斯·韦恩 瑞秋把你的事都告诉我了 |
[19:54] | I certainly hope not. | 我倒希望她没有 |
[19:56] | – Let’s put a couple tables together. – I’m not sure that they’ll let us. | – 咱们拼个桌吧 – 不知道他们准不准 |
[19:59] | Oh, they should. I own the place. | 他们会准的 这地方是我的 |
[20:03] | How could you want to raise children in a city like this? | 这样的城市 叫人怎么养小孩? |
[20:06] | Well, I was raised here. I turned out okay. | 我就是这长大的 我没什么不妥啊 |
[20:08] | Is Wayne Manor in the city limits? | 韦恩庄园也算这个城市的? |
[20:10] | Is…? Heh-heh. | 也什么…? |
[20:11] | The Palisades? Sure. | 是否在界内? 当然了 |
[20:13] | You know, as our new DA, you might wanna figure out… | 我说 做为新一任检查官 你可得弄清楚… |
[20:16] | …where your jurisdiction ends. | 你的地盘有多大 |
[20:18] | I’m talking about the kind of city that idolizes a masked vigilante. | 我是想说 一个城市 竟然崇拜一个带着面具的侠客 |
[20:22] | Gotham City is proud of an ordinary citizen standing up for what’s right. | 挺身而出 申张正义 这位市民是高谭市的骄傲 |
[20:25] | Gotham needs heroes like you, elected officials… | 高谭市需要的英雄是你这样的 人民选出来的… |
[20:28] | …not a man who thinks he’s above the law. | 而不是自认凌驾于法律之上的人 |
[20:30] | Who appointed the Batman? | 谁给蝙蝠侠的权力? |
[20:31] | We did. All of us who stood by and let scum take control of our city. | 我们给的 我们这些看着 恶人肆意横行坐视不管的人 |
[20:35] | But this is a democracy, Harvey. | 但是我们讲的是民主 哈维 |
[20:37] | When their enemies were at the gates… | 当敌军兵临城下的时候… |
[20:39] | …the Romans would suspend democracy and appoint one man to protect the city. | 罗马人就不讲什么民主了 而是希望有人能力挽狂澜 |
[20:43] | It wasn’t considered an honor, it was a public service. | 那绝不是图什么虚名 而是救民于水火 |
[20:46] | Harvey, the last man that they appointed… | 哈维 他们保护共和的… |
[20:48] | …to protect the republic was named Caesar… | 最后人选 就是凯撒 |
[20:50] | …and he never gave up his power. – Okay, fine. | – 结果他变成了独裁家 – 那好 |
[20:54] | You either die a hero… | 要么舍生取义… |
[20:55] | …or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. | 要么长生久视 坐等与恶人为伍 |
[20:58] | Whoever the Batman is, he doesn’t wanna do this for the rest of his life. | 不管蝙蝠侠是谁 他不可能一辈子都干这个 |
[21:02] | How could he? Batman is looking for someone to take up his mantle. | 蝙蝠侠一直在等人 从他手中接过接力棒 |
[21:05] | Someone like you, Mr. Dent? | 比如你 登特先生? |
[21:08] | Maybe. If I’m up to it. | 也许吧 如果我真想的话 |
[21:11] | What if Harvey Dent is the Caped Crusader? Hm? | 如果哈维·登特正是 这位蒙面飞侠呢? |
[21:18] | If I were sneaking out every night, someone would’ve noticed by now. | 如果每晚我都溜出去 早就有人知道了 |
[21:24] | Well, I’m sold, Dent, and I’m gonna throw you a fundraiser. | 我被说动了 登特 我要为你办个募捐 |
[21:28] | That’s nice, but I’m not up for reelection for three years. | 那太好了 只是未来三年 我都不打算参选了 |
[21:31] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[21:33] | One fundraiser with my pals… | 我这一次募捐… |
[21:37] | …you’ll never need another cent. | 别说三年 三辈子你都用不完 |
[21:53] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈什么东西? |
[21:57] | As you’re all aware, one of our deposits was stolen. | 大家都知道 我们有间银行被抢了 |
[22:00] | A relatively small amount, 68 million. | 相对来说是个小数目 6800万 |
[22:04] | Who’s stupid enough to steal from us? | 谁这么蠢 敢偷我们的钱? |
[22:07] | Two-bit wackjob, wears a cheap purple suit and makeup. | 一个怪胎 一身廉价紫衣服 化着妆 |
[22:10] | He’s not the problem. He’s a nobody. | 主要问题不在他 他是个无名小卒 |
[22:13] | The problem is our money being tracked by the cops. | 问题是我们的钱 被条子跟上了 |
[22:16] | Thanks to Mr. Maroni’s well-placed sources… | 多亏马洛尼先生 有可靠的内幕消息… |
[22:19] | …we know that police have indeed identified our banks using marked bills… | 警察已经用可追踪钞票 查出了我们的银行 |
[22:23] | …and are planning to seize your funds today. | 而且计划今天 查封你们所有的资金 |
[22:25] | And since the enthusiastic new D A has put all my competitors out of business… | 既然这位热心肠的新任检查官 把我的同行都给扫清了… |
[22:30] | …I’m your only option. – So, what are you proposing? | – 我成了你们唯一的选择 – 那你的建议是? |
[22:34] | Moving all deposits to one secure location, not a bank. | 把所有的钱转移到安全的地方 但不是银行 |
[22:37] | – Where, then? – No one can know but me. | – 那是哪里? – 除了我没人知道 |
[22:40] | If the police were to gain leverage over one of you… | 否则一旦你们当中有谁 落到警察手里… |
[22:43] | …everyone’s money would be at stake. | 所有的钱都会不保 |
[22:45] | What stop them getting to you? | 为什么他们就不能抓你? |
[22:47] | I go to Hong Kong, far from Dent’s jurisdiction… | 我会去香港 远不在登特的地盘… |
[22:51] | …and the Chinese will not extradite one of their own. | 而且中国不会引渡自已人 |
[22:54] | How soon can you move the money? | 多长时间才能把钱转走? |
[22:56] | I already have. | 已经转完了 |
[22:59] | For obvious reasons, I couldn’t wait for your permission. | 明摆着的 等你们同意一切都晚了 |
[23:03] | Rest assured, your money is safe. | 放心吧 你们的钱很安全 |
[23:19] | And I thought my jokes were bad. | 看来我的笑话不好笑 |
[23:21] | Give me one reason why I shouldn’t have my boy pull your head off. | 要是你说不出个一二三 我就把你脑袋拧下来! |
[23:24] | How about a magic trick? | 给大家变个戏法怎么样? |
[23:29] | I’m gonna make this pencil disappear. | 我要把这支铅笔变没 |
[23:35] | It’s… | 嗒啦! 它… |
[23:36] | It’s gone. | 消失了 |
[23:39] | Oh, and by the way, the suit, it wasn’t cheap. | 还有 这身衣服可并不廉价 |
[23:42] | – You ought to know, you bought it. – Sit. | – 你们应该知道啊 你们这种人买的嘛 – 坐下 |
[23:46] | I want to hear proposition. | 我倒想听听他有什么建议 |
[23:51] | Let’s wind the clocks back a year. | 咱们从一年前说起吧 |
[23:54] | These cops and lawyers wouldn’t dare cross any of you. | 警察跟律师 谁敢动你们一根毫毛 |
[24:01] | I mean, what happened? | 可现在 现在怎么了? |
[24:03] | Did your balls drop off? Hm? | 茄子被霜打了吗? |
[24:07] | You see, a guy like me… | 你看 像我这样的人… |
[24:10] | – A freak. – Damn right. | – 怪物 – 说得对 |
[24:13] | A guy like me… Look, listen. | 像我这样的人… 给我听着 |
[24:16] | I know why you choose to have your little, ahem… | 我知道你们为什么… |
[24:21] | …group-therapy sessions in broad daylight. | 把集会的时间选在白天 |
[24:24] | I know why you’re afraid to go out at night. | 我知道你们为什么 晚上不敢出门 |
[24:29] | The Batman. | 因为蝙蝠侠 |
[24:31] | See, Batman has shown Gotham your true colors, unfortunately. | 真不幸 蝙蝠侠让高谭市 看到了你们不为人知的一面 |
[24:36] | Dent, he’s just the beginning. | 登特 他只不过是开始 |
[24:40] | And as for the television’s so-called plan… | 至于电视里那个所谓的”计划”… |
[24:46] | …Batman has no jurisdiction. | 别忘了蝙蝠侠是从不讲法的 |
[24:48] | He’ll find him and make him squeal. | 他会找到那小子 逼他全吐出来 |
[24:50] | I know the squealers when I see them… | 叛徒什么样我一眼就能看出来… |
[24:54] | …and… | 而他… |
[24:56] | What do you propose? | 那你的意思是? |
[24:58] | It’s simple. We, uh, kill the Batman. | 很简单 杀了蝙蝠侠 |
[25:01] | If it’s so simple, why haven’t you done it already? | 如果真那么简单 你怎么还没杀了他? |
[25:04] | If you’re good at something, never do it for free. | 如果你有过人的本事 就不要轻易做白工 |
[25:08] | How much you want? | 你想要多少? |
[25:10] | Uh, half. | 呃 一半吧 |
[25:14] | – You’re crazy. – No, I’m not. | – 你疯了 – 没 我没疯 |
[25:17] | No, I’m not. | 我没疯 |
[25:21] | If we don’t deal with this now… | 如果不快点下决定… |
[25:24] | …soon… | 很快… |
[25:26] | …little Gambol here won’t be able to get a nickel for his grandma. | 这位小甘博尔先生就会 一分钱都捞不到了 |
[25:32] | Enough from the clown! | 我受够你个小丑了! |
[25:33] | Ah, ta-ta-ta. Let’s not blow… | 大家还是别搞得… |
[25:36] | Shit! …this out of proportion. | – 妈的! – 玉石俱焚 |
[25:39] | You think you can steal from us and just walk away? | 你以为偷了我们的钱 还能大摇大摆地一走了之? |
[25:42] | – Yeah. – I’m putting the word out. | – 对呀 – 我现在就放出话 |
[25:44] | Five hundred grand for this clown dead. | 50万要这个小丑的命 |
[25:46] | A million alive, so I can teach him some manners first. | 活捉的话100万 我好教教他礼数 |
[25:50] | All right. So, listen, why don’t you give me a call… | 听着 如果你们想通了… |
[25:53] | …when you wanna start taking things a little more seriously? | 给我打电话 咱们谈点儿正经的 |
[25:57] | Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[26:19] | You’re a hard man to reach. | 你这人还真难找啊 |
[26:24] | Lau’s halfway to Hong Kong. | 刘已经快到香港了 |
[26:28] | If you’d have asked, I could have taken his passport. | 如果你早说一句 我早就收了他的护照了 |
[26:31] | All that was left in the vaults were marked bills. | 所有可追踪钞票 都留在了钱库里 |
[26:34] | They knew we were coming. As soon as your office got involved… | 他们知道我们要去了 自从你的部门插手之后… |
[26:37] | My office? | 我的部门? |
[26:38] | You’re sitting down there with scum like Wuertz and Ramirez and you’re talking… | 你成天跟乌尔茨、拉米尔茨 这种杂碎打交道 现在反倒… |
[26:42] | Oh, yeah. I almost had your rookie cold on a racketeering beat. | 对哦 上次破的诈骗案 把你的那些菜鸟吓坏了吧 |
[26:46] | Don’t try and cloud the fact that clearly Maroni’s got people in your office, Dent. | 马洛尼肯定在你的部门安插了卧底 你还狡辩什么 登特? |
[26:53] | We need Lau back… | 我们得把刘弄回来… |
[26:55] | …but the Chinese won’t extradite a national under any circumstances. | 可是中国从不引渡本国国民 |
[26:59] | If I get him to you, can you get him to talk? | 如果我抓他回来 你能让他开口吗? |
[27:02] | I’ll get him to sing. | 别说开口 连唱歌都行 |
[27:04] | We’re going after the Mob’s life savings. | 我们这是在毁他们的命根子 |
[27:07] | Things will get ugly. | 事情可不会好玩 |
[27:08] | I knew the risk when I took this job, lieutenant. | 我从干这行起 就想到这一天了 队长 |
[27:10] | How will you get him back, any…? | 那你怎么弄他回来…? |
[27:15] | He does that. | 这是他的专长 |
[27:16] | Our Chinese friends left town before I could tell them the deal was off. | 我还没来得及取消合作 这个中国小子就走了 |
[27:20] | Well, I’m sure that you’ve always wanted to go to Hong Kong. | 我猜你一直想去香港逛逛吧 |
[27:23] | What’s wrong with a phone call? | 打个电话不就完了嘛? |
[27:26] | I think Mr. Lau deserves a more personal touch. | 刘先生非比寻常 要格外关照一下 |
[27:31] | Now, for high-altitude jumps… | 从这么高的地方跳下… |
[27:33] | …you’re going to need oxygen and stabilizers. | 你需要氧气和平衡翼 |
[27:36] | Well, I must say, compared to your usual requests… | 我得说 相比你一惯的作风… |
[27:39] | …jumping out of an airplane is pretty straightforward. | 直接从飞机上跳下去 这要求真是前所未有 |
[27:43] | What about getting back into the plane? | 怎么回到飞机上? |
[27:45] | – I’d recommend a good travel agent. – Without it landing. | – 我可以推荐一个上等旅行代理 – 要中途无降落的 |
[27:50] | Now, that’s more like it, Mr. Wayne. | 这回有点像你了 韦恩先生 |
[27:53] | The CIA had a program back in the ’60s… | 中情局在60年代有个项目… |
[27:56] | …for getting their people out of hot spots called Sky Hook. | 专门救援处在危区的人 叫做”天勾计划” |
[28:00] | – We could look into that. – Yeah. | – 我们可以拿来参考一下 – 很好 |
[28:02] | Okay. Now… | 好了 接下来… |
[28:06] | Hardened Kevlar plates over titanium-dipped… | 硬化合成纤维板 镀钛三纺自然纤维… |
[28:08] | …tri-weave fibers for flexibility. | 双重弹性与韧性 |
[28:11] | You’ll be lighter, faster, more agile. | 你会变得更轻 更快 更敏捷 |
[28:17] | Perhaps you should read the instructions first? | 你最好先看看说明书? |
[28:19] | – Yeah. – Now, there is a tradeoff. | – 说得对 – 不过有得必有失 |
[28:22] | Separation of the plates makes you more vulnerable to knives and gunfire. | 轻护甲会降低你对刀和枪的防御力 |
[28:25] | We wouldn’t wanna make things too easy, now, would we? | 事情很难两全其美 不是吗? |
[28:28] | How will it hold up against dogs? | 那它的防狗功能怎么样? |
[28:31] | We talking rottweilers or Chihuahuas? | 你是问德国猎犬 还是吉娃娃狗? |
[28:34] | Should do fine against cats. | 不过防猫肯定没问题 |
[28:37] | I found one in Arizona. | 我在亚利桑纳州找到一位 |
[28:39] | A very nice man said he could have it up and running in a week… | 一个不错的卖家 说是一星期就能备好货… |
[28:42] | …and he takes cash. | 而且他愿意收现金 |
[28:43] | – What about the flight crew? – South Korean smugglers. | – 机组成员呢? – 一些南韩的走私犯 |
[28:46] | They run flights into Pyongyang, below radar. | 经常避着雷达飞平壤 |
[28:49] | – Did you think of an alibi? – Oh, yes. | – 想好对公众怎么说没? – 当然了 |
[29:00] | Love Boat: Billionaire Absconds With Entire Russian Ballet | “亿万富豪携俄全体 芭蕾舞演员出海游玩” |
[29:10] | I believe this is your plane, sir. | 估计这就是你的飞机了 先生 |
[29:17] | You look tired, Alfred. You’ll be all right without me? | 你好像很累 阿尔弗雷德 没我你行不行啊? |
[29:22] | If you can tell me the Russian for “apply your own bloody suntan lotion.” | 你最好教我一句俄语: “烦请自己擦防晒油” |
[29:37] | Yo, Gambol, somebody here for you. They say they’ve just killed the Joker. | 甘博尔 有人找你 说是他们杀了小丑 |
[29:41] | They brought the body. | 把尸体都带来了 |
[29:59] | So, dead, that’s 500. | 好 死的 就是50万喽 |
[30:03] | How about alive? Hm? | 那活的呢? 嗯? |
[30:08] | You wanna know how I got these scars? | 想不想知道我这道疤怎么来的? |
[30:14] | My father was… | 我爸爸是个… |
[30:17] | …a drinker… | 酒鬼… |
[30:18] | …and a fiend. | 是个禽兽 |
[30:20] | And one night, he goes off crazier than usual. | 有天晚上 他发起疯比往常厉害 |
[30:25] | Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. | 妈妈只好躲进厨房 拿着刀防身 |
[30:28] | He doesn’t like that… | 他看见了 十分愤怒… |
[30:30] | …not one bit. | 是愤怒至极 |
[30:33] | So, me watching… | 于是我看到… |
[30:36] | …he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. | 他对我妈妈下了刀 一边捅还一边疯笑 |
[30:41] | He turns to me and he says: | 突然 他转过头对我说 |
[30:44] | “Why so serious?” | “那么严肃干嘛? “ |
[30:48] | He comes at me with the knife. | 于是他拿着刀朝我走过来 |
[30:50] | “Why so serious?” | “那么严肃干嘛? “ |
[30:54] | He sticks the blade in my mouth. | 他把刀插进我的嘴里 |
[30:58] | “Let’s put a smile on that face.” | “来给脸上添点笑容多好” |
[31:03] | And… | 然后呢… |
[31:07] | Why so serious? | 那么严肃干嘛? |
[31:14] | Now… | 现在… |
[31:16] | …our operation is small… | 我们的规模还很小… |
[31:18] | …but there is a lot of potential… | 但是只要够胆识… |
[31:21] | …for aggressive expansion. | 上升的空间相当大 |
[31:24] | So which of you fine gentlemen would like to join our team? | 那么 你们当中有谁 愿意加入我们? |
[31:27] | Oh. There’s only one spot open right now, so we’re gonna have… | 对了 现在只有一个空缺了 所以咱们得来个… |
[31:32] | …tryouts. | 优胜劣汰 |
[31:39] | Make it fast. | 动作麻利点 |
[31:50] | Welcome to Hong Kong, Mr. Fox. | 欢迎来到香港 福克斯先生 |
[31:52] | Mr. Lau regrets he is unable to greet you in person today. | 不能亲自来这接您 刘先生深表歉意 |
[31:55] | I understand. | 我完全理解 |
[32:07] | For security purposes, I’m gonna have to ask you to check in your mobile. | 为了安全起见 我们得暂扣您的手机 |
[32:10] | Of course. | 这个当然 |
[32:15] | I must apologize for leaving Gotham in the middle of our negotiations. | 很抱歉 会谈一半 我就离开了高谭市 |
[32:19] | This misunderstanding with the Gotham police force… | 我跟高谭警方有些误会… |
[32:22] | …I couldn’t let it threaten my company. – Of course. | – 不想因此威胁到我的公司 – 当然 |
[32:25] | A businessman of your stature will understand and… | 以您的身份和地位 应该能够理解 |
[32:28] | …with you here now, we can continue. | 既然您来了香港 咱们就继续谈吧 |
[32:32] | Well, I do appreciate you bringing me out here in such style, Mr. Lau, but I re… | 刘先生 我确实很感谢您的 高规格接待 不过我… |
[32:38] | We do not allow cell phones in here. | 这儿不准带电话进来 |
[32:40] | I’m sorry. Forgot I had it. | 不好意思 忘了我带了这台 |
[32:43] | No, I really came to tell you that our business deal has to be put on hold. | 我此行的目的是想告诉你 我们的合作得先缓一缓 |
[32:48] | You see, we can’t afford to be seen to do business with… | 我们不能冒这个险 跟一个被警方盯上的公司… |
[32:52] | …whatever it is you’re accused of being. | 有生意上的往来 |
[32:54] | I’m sure a businessman of your stature will understand. | 我相信以您的身份和地位 应该能够理解 |
[32:57] | I think, Mr. Fox, a simple phone call might have sufficed. | 依我看 福克斯先生 这种事打个电话足矣了 |
[33:01] | Mr. Wayne didn’t want you to think he was deliberately wasting your time. | 韦恩先生怕您说他 存心浪费您的时间 |
[33:05] | Just accidentally wasting it. | 只是碰巧浪费一下 |
[33:07] | That’s very good, Mr. Lau. “Accidentally.” Very good. | 说得好 刘先生 “碰巧” 非常好 |
[33:12] | Hey, sir. | 嗨 先生 |
[33:32] | There’s a better view from the peak tram. | 山顶上的缆车视野不错 |
[33:34] | How’s the view from LSI Holdings? | 刘氏公司的内部情况是? |
[33:36] | Restricted. | 戒备森严 |
[33:38] | Lau is holed up in there good and tight. | 刘在那里可谓高枕无忧 |
[33:40] | – What’s this? – I had R & D work it up. | – 这是什么? – 我让研发部门设计的 |
[33:42] | Sends out a high-frequency pulse… | 可以发射高频脉冲… |
[33:44] | …records the response time for mapping an environment. | 以此记录周围的环境 |
[33:47] | Sonar. Just like a… | 声纳 就像一个… |
[33:50] | Submarine, Mr. Wayne. Like a submarine. | 潜水艇 韦恩先生 像艘潜水艇 |
[33:53] | – And the other device? – It’s in place. | – 另一台呢? – 安置好了 |
[33:55] | Mr. Wayne? | 韦恩先生? |
[33:58] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[37:42] | Please Deliver To LIEUTENANT GORDON | 请送至戈登队长 |
[37:49] | Look, give us the money and we’ll talk about making a deal. | 听着 把钱交出来 咱们可以做个交易 |
[37:52] | The money is the only reason I’m still alive. | 正因为这些钱 我才能活命 |
[37:56] | Oh, you mean, when they find out that you’ve helped us, they’re gonna kill you? | 你是说 他们发现你帮了我们 就会想办法杀掉你? |
[38:00] | – Are you threatening my client? – No. | – 你在恐吓我的当事人吗? – 没有 |
[38:02] | I’m just assuming your client’s cooperation with this investigation. | 我以为你的当事人 愿意跟我们合作了 |
[38:08] | As will everyone. | 换成其他人大概都愿意的 |
[38:11] | No? Okay. | 不愿意? 好吧 |
[38:14] | Enjoy your time in County, Mr. Lau. | 等着进重犯监狱吧 刘先生 |
[38:18] | Wait! | 等等! |
[38:19] | I won’t give you the money… | 钱我是不会交出来的… |
[38:21] | …but I will give you my clients, all of them. | 但我可以供出我的客户 全部 |
[38:25] | You were a glorified accountant. | 你这个会计口气可不小 |
[38:27] | What could you possibly have on all of them that we could charge? | 我们要告那么多人 你怎么可能都有? |
[38:31] | I’m good with calculation. I handled all their investments. | 我精于计算 他们所有的投资我都经手 |
[38:35] | One big pot. | 数目绝对不菲 |
[38:38] | Got it. | 成了 |
[38:40] | One minute. | 请稍等 |
[38:42] | RICO. If they pooled their money… | 这是”诈骗腐败组织集团犯罪” 如果他们的钱卷在一起… |
[38:45] | …we can charge them as one criminal conspiracy. | 我们可以用合谋罪起诉他们 |
[38:47] | Charge them with what? | 起诉他们什么? |
[38:49] | In a RICO case, if you can charge one of conspiracy with a felony… | 在该种案件中 如果团伙中有一人被控重罪… |
[38:52] | You can charge all of with it. That’s great. | 那其他人都跑不了 太好了 |
[38:56] | Mr. Lau. | 刘先生 |
[38:59] | What kind of details do you have about this communal fund? | 关于这笔资金 你手上到底有什么? |
[39:03] | – Ledgers…? – Immunity, protection… | – 帐本? 票据…? – 我要豁免权 人身保护… |
[39:05] | …a chartered plane back to Hong Kong. – After you testify in open court. | – 以及特许飞回香港 – 等你出庭做完证 那些都好说 |
[39:08] | I’m just curious. With all your clients locked up… | 我好奇的是 如果你的客户都入了狱… |
[39:11] | …what’s gonna happen with all that money? | 那些钱怎么办? |
[39:13] | Like I said, I’m good with calculation. | 我说了 我精于计算 |
[39:17] | He can’t go to County. I’ll keep him here in the holding cells. | 不能送他去重犯监狱 还是把他关在这儿安全 |
[39:21] | What is this, Gordon, your fortress? | 你当这是哪 戈登? 你的城堡啊? |
[39:24] | Well, you trust them over at County? | 重犯监狱的人你信得过吗? |
[39:27] | I don’t trust them here. | 我更信不过这里的人 |
[39:31] | Lau stays. | 刘必须留下 |
[39:33] | Well, I don ‘t know about Mr. Lau’s travel arrangements… | 刘的具体行程我不太了解… |
[39:35] | …but I’m sure glad he’s back. | 但最重要的是 他又回来了 |
[39:37] | Put word out. We hire the clown. | 我已放出了话 雇那个小丑 |
[39:43] | He was right. We have to fix real problem. | 他说得对 得解决些实际问题 |
[39:47] | Batman. | 蝙蝠侠 |
[39:53] | – I’m not aware of any participation… – Our boy looks good on the tube. | – 我完全不知道蝙蝠侠跟这事有… – 他挺上镜的嘛 |
[39:57] | You sure you wanna embarrass me in front of my friends? | 你不打算在兄弟面前 给我留点面子? |
[40:00] | Oh, don’t worry. They’re coming too. | 别担心 他们也好不到哪去 |
[40:10] | Have a nice trip. See you next fall. | 旅途愉快 下辈子见了 |
[40:12] | Seven hundred twelve counts of extortion. | 720项敲诈罪 |
[40:14] | Eight hundred and forty-nine counts of racketeering. | 849项勒索罪 |
[40:17] | Two hundred and forty-six counts of fraud. | 246项诈骗罪 |
[40:20] | Eighty-seven counts of conspiracy murder. | 87项谋杀罪 |
[40:23] | Five hundred and twenty-seven counts of obstruction of justice. | 527项妨碍司法罪 |
[40:27] | How do the defendants plead? | 被告有何说法? |
[40:36] | Order in the court. | 注意法庭秩序 |
[40:37] | Five hundred and forty-nine criminals at once. | 一次性羁押549名罪犯 |
[40:39] | How did you convince Surrillo to hear this farce? | 你怎么劝苏芮罗陪你 一块儿发疯的? |
[40:42] | She shares my enthusiasm for justice. After all, she is a judge. | 她的正义感从不输给我 再说了 她可是个法官 |
[40:46] | Even if you blow enough smoke to get convictions out of Surrillo… | 就算你能让苏芮罗 跟着你一块儿疯… |
[40:50] | …you’re gonna set a new record at appeals. | 这次你收到的上诉数量 肯定会创纪录 |
[40:52] | It won’t matter. The head guys make bail, sure. | 不要紧 头头们肯定会被保释 |
[40:55] | But the midlevel guys, they can’t. | 但是下面的人 他们不行 |
[40:58] | They can’t afford to be off the streets. | 而且他们肯定等不起庭审和上诉 |
[41:00] | They’ll cut deals that include some jail time. | 他们会拿减刑之类的条件来做交易 |
[41:02] | Think of all you could do with 18 months of clean streets. | 想想吧 十几个月夜不闭户 那是什么情景 |
[41:06] | – Mr. Mayor, you can’t… – No, get out. Both of you. | – 市长先生 能不能… – 你俩先出去 |
[41:14] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[41:20] | The public likes you. That’s the only reason that this might fly. | 民众欣赏你 所以才有今天这个局面 |
[41:23] | But that means it’s on you. | 但你也上了风口浪尖 |
[41:25] | They’re all gonna come after you now, and not just the Mob. | 不光是黑社会 所有人都会把帐算在你头上 |
[41:28] | Politicians, journalists, cops. | 政客 记者 警察 |
[41:32] | Anyone whose wallet’s about to get lighter. | 所有那些钱包瘪了的人 |
[41:35] | Are you up to it? You’d better be. | 你真想通了? 最好别回头 |
[41:38] | Because they get anything on you… | 一旦他们抓到你的把柄… |
[41:40] | …and those criminals are back on the streets, followed swiftly by you and me. | 那些人前脚出了大牢的门 后脚就会来问候你和我 |
[41:45] | Jesus! | 我的天! |
[42:07] | I think your fundraiser will be a great success, sir. | 我看你的募捐一定会 空前成功的 先生 |
[42:10] | And why do you think I wanna hold a party for Harvey Dent? | 你怎么就知道我想 给哈维·登特办个晚宴? |
[42:13] | I assumed it was your usual reason for socializing beyond myself… | 个中缘由就和你不用我 而是亲自进行社交活动… |
[42:16] | …and the scum of Gotham’s underbelly: | 以及在高谭市街头打击犯罪一样… |
[42:18] | To try to impress Miss Dawes. | 都是为了打动道威斯小姐 |
[42:20] | Very droll, but very wrong. Actually, it’s Dent. | 说得好听 可惜错了 事实上 是为了登特 |
[42:25] | Police released video footage found concealed on the body. | “警方公布了一段 随尸体附带的录像” |
[42:28] | Sensitive viewers, be aware. The image is disturbing. | “画面敏感 不适者勿看” |
[42:30] | Tell them your name. | 告诉他们你叫什么? |
[42:33] | Brian Douglas. | 布赖恩·道格拉斯 |
[42:36] | And are you the real Batman? | 你真的是蝙蝠侠吗? |
[42:38] | – No. – No? | – 不是 – 不是? |
[42:40] | – No. – No? | – 不是 – 不是? |
[42:42] | Then why do you dress up like him? | 那你干嘛穿成他那样? |
[42:46] | Because he’s a symbol that we don ‘t have to be afraid of scum like you. | 因为他用行动告诉我们 用不着怕你这种坏人 |
[42:51] | Yeah. You do, Brian. You really do. | 是么 你有种 布赖恩 你真挺有种 |
[42:58] | So you think Batman ‘s made Gotham a better place? Hm? | 你觉得蝙蝠侠让高谭市变好了? |
[43:03] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[43:04] | Look at me! | 看着我! ! |
[43:10] | You see, this is how crazy Batman ‘s made Gotham. | 看看 这就是蝙蝠侠对高谭市的杰作 |
[43:14] | You want order in Gotham… | 想让高谭市恢复秩序… |
[43:17] | …Batman must take off his mask and turn himself in. | 蝙蝠侠必须摘下面具去自首 |
[43:21] | Oh, and every day he doesn ‘t, people will die. | 只要他不自首 就天天会有人送命 |
[43:25] | Starting tonight. | 今晚就开始 |
[43:28] | I’m a man of my word. | 我可是言出必行 |
[43:47] | Harvey Dent, scourge of the underworld… | 哈维·登特 黑社会的噩梦… |
[43:50] | …scared stiff by the trust-fund brigade. | 怎么会被筹款晚会 吓得手足无措? |
[43:54] | – I’ll be back. – Rachel. | – 我很快回来 – 瑞秋 |
[43:55] | A little liquid courage, Mr. Dent? | 来杯酒壮壮胆 登特先生? |
[43:58] | – Thank you. Alfred, right? – That’s right, sir. | – 谢谢 你叫阿尔弗雷德 对吧? – 没错 先生 |
[44:01] | Rachel talks about you all the time. You’ve known her her whole life. | 瑞秋经常提起你 听说你能细数她的一生 |
[44:04] | Not yet, sir. | 还不到那程度 先生 |
[44:08] | Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should be aware of? | 她交过没什么神经质的前男友吧? |
[44:10] | Oh, you have no idea. | 噢 你绝对想不到 |
[44:31] | I’m sorry that I’m late. | 抱歉我来迟了 |
[44:33] | I’m glad to see that you all got started without me. | 很高兴没因为我 而影响大家用宴 |
[44:35] | Now, where is Harvey? Where…? | 下面 哈维在哪里? 在哪…? |
[44:39] | Harvey Dent, the man of the hour. | 哈维·登特 时下的风云人物 |
[44:42] | Where’s Rachel Dawes? | 瑞秋·道威斯在哪? |
[44:43] | She is my oldest friend. Come here. | 她是我交情最久的朋友 快过来 |
[44:46] | When Rachel first told me she was dating Harvey Dent… | 当瑞秋告诉我 她在跟哈维·登特约会的时候… |
[44:48] | …I had one thing to say: | 我只想说一句话 |
[44:50] | “The guy from those God-awful campaign commercials?” | “商业式的竞选中冒出的那家伙? “ |
[44:52] | “I believe in Harvey Dent.” Yeah, nice slogan, Harvey. | “我相信哈维·登特” 多美的口号 哈维 |
[44:56] | But it caught Rachel’s attention. | 至少赢得了瑞秋的芳心 |
[44:59] | And then I started to pay attention to Harvey… | 于是我也开始关注哈维… |
[45:02] | …and all that he’s been doing as our new DA. | 关注这位新任检查官 |
[45:06] | And you know what? | 而且说句真心话 |
[45:09] | I believe in Harvey Dent. | 我信任哈维·登特 |
[45:11] | I believe that on his watch, Gotham can feel… | 我相信在他的庇护下 高谭市会变得… |
[45:15] | …a little safer, a little more optimistic. | 更加安全 更加积极 |
[45:20] | Look at this face. This is the face of Gotham’s bright future. | 看看这张脸 它映衬了高谭市光明的未来 |
[45:24] | To Harvey Dent. Let’s hear it for him. | 敬给哈维·登特 来听听他的心声 |
[45:27] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[45:38] | Harvey may not know you well enough… | 哈维可能不太了解你… |
[45:40] | …to understand you’re making fun of him… | 所以不知道你是在取笑他… |
[45:42] | …but I do. – No, I meant every word. | – 但是我知道 – 不 我句句都是真的 |
[45:45] | You know that day that you once told me about… | 还记得你说的话吗? 你我之间… |
[45:48] | …when Gotham would no longer need Batman? | …只有当高谭市不再 需要蝙蝠侠时才有机会? |
[45:50] | – It’s coming. – Bruce. | – 机会就要来了 – 布鲁斯 |
[45:53] | – You can’t ask me to wait for that. – It’s happening now. Harvey is that hero. | – 你不能叫我等那种东西 – 机会已经上路了 哈维就是那位英雄 |
[45:59] | He locked up half of the city’s criminals, and he did it without wearing a mask. | 他惩治了大半的罪犯 而且不用带什么面具 |
[46:04] | Gotham needs a hero with a face. | 高谭市需要见得光的英雄 |
[46:07] | You can throw a party, Wayne, I’ll give you that. | 韦恩 我得说 晚会办得真是不错 |
[46:10] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[46:13] | You mind if I borrow Rachel? | 我能跟瑞秋聊会儿吗? |
[46:18] | Lieutenant, that joker card pinned to the body? | 队长 记得尸体上小丑的名片吗? |
[46:21] | Forensics found three sets of DNA. | 他们发现三组DNA |
[46:23] | – Any matches? – All three. | – 对上号没? – 都对上了 |
[46:24] | The DNA belongs to Judge Surrillo, Harvey Dent and Commissioner Loeb. | 分别是苏芮罗法官 哈维·登特 还有罗伯局长 |
[46:28] | The Joker’s telling us who he’s targeting. | 小丑这是在告诉我们他的目标 |
[46:30] | Get a unit over to Surrillo’s house. Tell Wuertz to find Dent. | 派一队人到苏芮罗的住所 叫乌尔茨去找登特 |
[46:33] | Get them both to Protective custody. Where’s the commissioner? | 对他们24小时监护 局长在哪? |
[46:35] | – City hall. – Seal the building. | – 市政厅 – 封锁大楼 |
[46:37] | – No one in or out till I get there. – Got it. | – 我到达之前 任何人不准出入 – 明白 |
[46:51] | Gordon. What are you up to? | 戈登 你这是要干吗? |
[46:54] | We’re secure. I want a floor-by-floor search of the entire building. | 为了您的安全 我马上 对这里进行逐层搜索 |
[46:57] | We believe the Joker’s made a threat against your life. | 毫无疑问 小丑正在打您的主意 |
[47:00] | These are dangerous people. | 这些人都是亡命徒 |
[47:02] | You’re not giving me a lot of information. | 可是你总得给我透个信吧 |
[47:03] | Even we don’t know where you’re going. | 即便是我们 也不知道您要去哪 |
[47:06] | Take the envelope, get in, open it. It’ll tell you where you’re headed. | 拿着信封 上车 拆开它 信上会告诉你该去哪 |
[47:13] | You can’t leave me alone with these people. | 你怎么把我一个人丢给他们? |
[47:15] | The whole Mob’s after you and you’re worried about these guys? | 你不怕黑帮 倒怕起这些人来了? |
[47:18] | Compared to this, the Mob doesn’t scare me. | 跟这个相比 黑帮跟本吓不着我 |
[47:20] | Gordon, you’re unlikely to discover this for yourself, so… | 戈登 可能你还不了解… |
[47:24] | …take my word, the police commissioner earns a lot of threats. | 不过你别不信 警察局长早被人威胁惯了 |
[47:28] | I found the appropriate response to these situations a long time ago. | 很早以前 我就有合适的处理方式 |
[47:34] | Them gunning for you makes you see things clearly. | 被人用枪指着头 能让你看清这个世界 |
[47:36] | Yeah, I bet. | 没错 我同意 |
[47:38] | Yeah. It makes you think about things you couldn’t stand losing… | 能让你看清 什么是你决不肯失去的… |
[47:42] | …about who you wanna spend your life with. | 看清你愿意与谁共度余生 |
[47:45] | – That’s a pretty big commitment. – Not if the Mob has their way. | – 好一番长篇大论 – 如果黑帮得逞 就显得不长了 |
[47:53] | You get to explain to my wife… | 你得跟我妻子说个清楚… |
[47:56] | …why I’m late for dinner. | 为什么我没回去吃晚饭 |
[47:58] | Sir, the joker card had traces of your DNA on it. | 长官 小丑的名片上有你的DNA |
[48:03] | – Don’t do that. – All right. | – 别这样 – 那好 |
[48:06] | – Let’s be serious, then. – Okay. | – 咱们说点正经的 – 好的 |
[48:09] | What’s your answer? | 你的回复是? |
[48:17] | I don’t have an answer. | 我不做任何回复 |
[48:20] | How’d they get my DNA? | 他们怎么会有我的DNA? |
[48:21] | Somebody with access to your office or house… | 一定是有人进了 你的办公室或住宅… |
[48:24] | …must have lifted a tissue or a glass… Wait! Wait! | 偷了你用的纸巾或杯子… 等等! 等等! ! |
[48:27] | – Well, I guess no answer is a no. – Harvey. | – “没回复” 也就是”不行”的意思喽 – 哈维 |
[48:30] | – It’s someone else, isn’t it? – Harvey. | – 心里有别人吧 是不是? – 哈维 |
[48:32] | Just tell me it’s not Wayne. The guy’s a complete f… | 别告诉我是韦恩 这家伙就是一个花花… |
[48:36] | What are you doing? | 你干什么啊? |
[48:48] | Oh, shit. | 噢 见鬼! |
[48:55] | Get a medic! | 快叫医生! |
[49:01] | They’ve come for him. | 他们来杀他了 |
[49:03] | We made it. | 我们来啦 |
[49:07] | Stay hidden. | 藏着别动 |
[49:10] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好啊 女士们先生们 |
[49:17] | We are tonight’s entertainment. | 今晚 我们是特意来助兴的 |
[49:21] | I only have one question: | 我只有一个小问题 |
[49:24] | Where is Harvey Dent? | 哈维·登特在哪? |
[49:37] | You know where Harvey is? You know who he is? | 知道哈维在哪吗? 知道他是谁吗? |
[49:39] | Hands up, pretty boy. | 举起手来 大帅哥 |
[49:48] | Do you know where I can find Harvey? I need to talk to him. | 在哪能找到哈维? 我有话跟他说 |
[49:50] | Just something little, huh? No. | 就那么几句 没人知道? |
[49:56] | What’s going on out there? Wayne! | 外面怎么了? 韦恩! |
[50:00] | Oh, thank God, you’ve got a panic room. | 谢天谢地 原来你有个应急室 |
[50:01] | Hey, wait… | 嘿 等等我… |
[50:03] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 噢 开什么玩笑啊 |
[50:05] | You know, I’ll settle for his loved ones. | 如果是他的挚爱 我也可以凑合 |
[50:07] | We’re not intimidated by thugs. | 我们不吃坏人这一套 |
[50:12] | You know… | 知道吗… |
[50:15] | …you remind me of my father. | 你让我想起了我老爸 |
[50:19] | I hated my father. | 我可不喜欢他老人家 |
[50:21] | Okay, stop. | 好了 够了 |
[50:27] | Well, hello, beautiful. | 噢 久违了 小美人 |
[50:32] | You must be Harvey’s squeeze. Hm? | 这位肯定就是哈维的姘头了 嗯? |
[50:36] | And you are beautiful. | 你果然是个美人 |
[50:45] | You look nervous. Is it the scars? | 你好像很紧张 难道因为这些疤? |
[50:50] | You wanna know how I got them? | 想不想知道这疤怎么来的? |
[50:53] | Come here. Hey. | 靠近点儿 嘿 |
[50:56] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[50:58] | So I had a wife. She was beautiful, like you… | 本来我有个老婆 很漂亮 像你一样… |
[51:03] | …who tells me I worry too much… | 她总说我太多愁善感… |
[51:08] | …who tells me I ought to smile more… | 说我应该多笑一笑… |
[51:11] | …who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks. Hey. | 可她赌博欠了一屁股债 |
[51:17] | One day they carve her face. | 终于有一天 他们弄花了她的脸 |
[51:20] | And we have no money for surgeries. She can’t take it. | 可我们没钱做手术 她痛苦得无法自拔 |
[51:24] | I just wanna see her smile again. Hm? | 我只想再看看她的笑脸 |
[51:28] | I just want her to know that I don’t care about the scars. | 我只想让她知道 我不在乎什么刀疤 |
[51:32] | So… | 所以… |
[51:34] | …I stick a razor in my mouth and do this… | 我把刀塞进嘴里 轻轻一划… |
[51:38] | …to myself. | 成了这样 |
[51:40] | And you know what? She can’t stand the sight of me. | 可你知道吗? 她却受不了我这份尊容 |
[51:45] | She leaves. | 弃我而去 |
[51:47] | Now I see the funny side. | 现在我想明白了 |
[51:50] | Now I’m always smiling. | 现在我天天都在笑 |
[51:55] | You got a little fight in you. I like that. | 性子挺烈的嘛 我喜欢 |
[51:59] | Then you’re gonna love me. | 那你肯定也喜欢我 |
[52:28] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[52:30] | Oh, sure. You just take off your little mask… | 可以 只要你轻轻的 摘下那张小面具… |
[52:33] | …and show us all who you really are. Hm? | 秀一秀您的庐山真面目 嗯? |
[52:40] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[52:42] | Very poor choice of words. | 瞧你这词儿选的… |
[53:07] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[53:11] | Let’s not do that again. | 千万别有下一次了 |
[53:13] | – Is Harvey okay? – He’s safe. | – 哈维没事吧? – 他很安全 |
[53:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:19] | Jim, it’s over. | 吉姆 一切都完了 |
[53:20] | As long as they don’t get to Lau, we’ve cut off their funds. | 只要刘还在我们手上 他们就拿不到钱 |
[53:23] | The prosecution’s over. | 诉讼完了 |
[53:25] | Nobody’s standing up in front of a judge… | 没人敢上庭了 谁都知道… |
[53:27] | …while judges and police commissioners are getting blown away. | 连法官大人跟警察局长 都难逃一死 |
[53:30] | – What about Dent? – He’s got any sense… | – 还有登特呢? – 如果他够识相… |
[53:32] | …Dent’s halfway to Mex… | 登特应该快到墨西哥了 |
[53:33] | So where do you keep your trash? | 那个混蛋被你关哪了? |
[53:36] | You’re due in court. I need you alive long enough to get you on the record. | 你得照常出庭 至少活到庭审结束 |
[53:40] | You can’t protect me. You can’t even protect yourselves. | 你们保不了我 你们连自己都保不了 |
[53:43] | You refuse to cooperate, you’re not coming back here, you go to County. | 不想合作? 那你就回不来了 直接送你进重犯监狱 |
[53:47] | How long do you calculate you’ll last in there? | 算算你得在那蹲多久? |
[53:51] | Targeting me won’t get their money. | 向我发难 他们也拿不回钱 |
[53:52] | I knew the Mob wouldn’t go down easily… | 我知道黑道的人 从不会束手就擒… |
[53:54] | …but this is different. They crossed a line. | 但这次不同 他们玩过界了 |
[53:57] | You crossed the line first. | 是你先过的界 |
[53:58] | You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. | 是你一点一点 把他们逼入绝境 |
[54:02] | And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn’t fully understand. | 在绝境中 他们找了一个 自己都不了解的人 |
[54:07] | Criminals aren’t complicated, Alfred. | 坏人没那么复杂 阿尔弗雷德 |
[54:10] | We just need to figure out what he’s after. | 最重要是知道 他们想要什么 |
[54:12] | With respect, Master Wayne… | 恕我直言 韦恩少爷… |
[54:14] | …perhaps this is a man you don’t fully understand either. | 也许这是一个 你也不完全了解的人 |
[54:18] | A long time ago, I was in Burma… | 很久以前 那时我还在缅甸 |
[54:20] | …and my friends and I were working for the local government. | 和几个朋友为当地政府工作 |
[54:24] | They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders… | 他们想用一些宝石 |
[54:27] | …by bribing them with precious stones… | 招安那些部落首领 |
[54:30] | …but their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. | 可在仰光北部的一个森林里 宝石被一个强盗给劫了 |
[54:35] | So we went looking for the stones. | 所以我们就负责查找这批宝石 |
[54:38] | But in six months, we never met anyone who traded with him. | 可六个月下来 没发现一个跟他交易的人 |
[54:44] | One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby… | 后来有一天 我看见一个小孩 |
[54:48] | …the size of a tangerine. | 拿着一块橘子大的红宝石在玩 |
[54:51] | The bandit had been throwing them away. | 那强盗把宝石全扔了 |
[54:55] | – So why steal them? – Because he thought it was good sport. | – 那他干嘛还抢? – 因为他觉得好玩 |
[54:58] | Because some men aren’t looking for anything logical, like money. | 因为有些人 对有逻辑的东西不感兴趣 比如钱 |
[55:03] | They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. | 对于他们 收买、威胁、理喻、谈判 全都不管用 |
[55:08] | Some men just wanna watch the world burn. | 有些人就想看着人间变地狱 |
[55:32] | Your name, sir? | 您是哪位 先生? |
[55:34] | Eighth and Orchard. You’ll find Harvey Dent there. | “果园路8号 哈维·登特人在那儿” |
[55:50] | Check the names. | 看看名字 |
[55:58] | “Richard Dent.” | 理查德·登特 |
[56:02] | “Patrick Harvey.” | 派崔克·哈维 |
[56:03] | Harvey Dent. | 加起来 哈维·登特 |
[56:04] | I need 10 minutes with the scene before your men contaminate it. | 在你的人破坏现场之前 给我10分钟 |
[56:08] | It’s because of you these guys are dead… | 我们破坏现场? 因为你他们才死的… |
[56:10] | Detective! | 探长! |
[56:14] | Give us a minute, guys. | 给我们几分钟 |
[56:17] | That’s brick underneath. | 墙面是实砖的 |
[56:19] | Gonna take ballistics off a shattered bullet? | 想用子弹还原弹道? |
[56:21] | No. | 不 |
[56:24] | Fingerprints. | 还原指纹 |
[56:34] | Whatever you’re gonna do, do it fast. | 不管还原什么 动作快点 |
[56:38] | Because we found his next target. He’s put it in tomorrow’s paper. | 他已经把下一个目标提前登报了 “安东尼·加西亚市长 享年40岁” |
[57:00] | I’m not sure you made it loud enough, sir. | 不知道这声音够不够大 先生 |
[57:15] | What can I do for you, Mr. Reese? | 找我什么事 里斯先生? |
[57:18] | You wanted me to do the diligence on the LSI Holdings deal again. | 你不是叫我再评估一次 刘氏公司的帐目吗? |
[57:22] | Well, I found some irregularities. | 我还真发现一些问题 |
[57:25] | Their CEO is in police custody. | 他们的总裁早被收监了 |
[57:27] | No, not with their numbers, with yours. | 不 不是指他们的数据 是你们的 |
[57:30] | Applied Sciences. Whole division of Wayne Enterprises… | “应用科技部” 韦恩企业的一整个部门… |
[57:34] | …just disappeared overnight. | 一夜之间全消失了 |
[57:35] | I went down to the archives and I started pulling some old files. | 我就去了档案室 翻看了一些旧文件 |
[57:41] | Don’t tell me you didn’t recognize your baby… | 记得新闻里那些被压扁的警车吗… |
[57:43] | …pancaking cop cars on the evening news. | 看看那是谁的杰作 |
[57:47] | Now you got the entire R & D Department burning through cash… | 现在整个研发部成天都在烧钱… |
[57:50] | …claiming it’s related to cell phones for the Army? | 仅宣称是为军方研制移动电话? |
[57:54] | What are you building for him now, a rocket ship? | 这回你又帮他造什么? 导弹飞艇? |
[57:59] | I want… | 听好了… |
[58:00] | …$ 10 million a year for the rest of my life. | 今后每年给我一千万 到我死为止 |
[58:07] | Let me get this straight. | 咱们别绕弯子了 |
[58:10] | You think that your client… | 你以为你的客户… |
[58:13] | One of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world… | 世上最富有 最具影响力之一的人… |
[58:16] | …is secretly a vigilante… | 是一个神秘的侠客? |
[58:18] | …who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands… | 整夜飞出去 赤手空拳把歹徒砸成肉酱… |
[58:23] | …and your plan is to blackmail this person? | 然后你想敲这人的竹杠? |
[58:33] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[58:37] | When… | 那… |
[58:40] | Keep that. | 我把这收好 |
[58:48] | This is your original scan. | 这是原始扫描 |
[58:52] | Here it is reengineered. | 这个是重建的 |
[59:03] | And there’s the thumbprint he left when he pushed the round in the clip. | 这个就是他装子弹的时候 留下的指纹 |
[59:08] | I’ll get you a copy. | 我给你拷贝一份 |
[59:10] | Mr. Wayne, did you reassign R & D? | 韦恩先生 你重组了研发部? |
[59:14] | Yeah. Government telecommunications project. | 对 为一个政府的通讯工程 |
[59:16] | Wasn’t aware we had any government contracts. | 我怎么不知道跟政府还有合作? |
[59:19] | You know, Lucius, I’m playing this one pretty close to the chest. | 路修斯 这事我不想让太多人知道 |
[59:23] | Fair enough. | 当我没说 |
[59:27] | With no word from the Batman… | 蝙蝠侠始终没有现身… |
[59:29] | …even as they mourn Commissioner Loeb… | 警察在悼念罗伯局长的同时… |
[59:31] | …these cops have to wonder if the Joker will make good on his threat… | 还要担心小丑登在《高谭时报》上的… |
[59:34] | …in the obituary column of The Gotham Times to kill the mayor. | 市长悼文是否会变为现实 |
[59:39] | I’ve checked all the databases. There are four possibles. | 我查遍了所有数据 发现四个可能性 |
[59:43] | Cross-reference the addresses. | 严密查询周围住家情况 |
[59:45] | Look for Parkside, overlooking the parade. | 重点关照周边酒店 能俯视仪仗队的那种 |
[59:51] | I got one. | 找到一个 |
[59:52] | Melvin White, 1502 Randolph Apartments. | 梅尔文·怀特 兰道夫公寓1502号 |
[59:56] | Aggravated assault, moved to Arkham twice. | 被控重度伤害罪 进过两次精神病院 |
[1:00:39] | What do you got on the roof? | 上面情况怎么样? |
[1:00:41] | We’re tight, but frankly, there’s a lot of windows up here. | 一切正常 不过说实话 这上面窗户太多了 |
[1:00:53] | Commissioner Loeb dedicated his life to law enforcement… | 罗伯局长毕生致力于维护法制… |
[1:00:58] | …and to the protection of his community. | 维持社会秩序 |
[1:01:00] | I remember when I first took office… | 记得我在上任之初… |
[1:01:02] | …and I asked if he wanted to stay on as commissioner. | 我问他是否愿意继续担任局长 |
[1:01:05] | And he said he would, provided I kept my politics out of his office. | 他说他愿意 只要不谈政治 |
[1:01:14] | Clearly he was not a man who minced words, nor should he have been. | 他不喜欢拐弯抹角 他也用不着 |
[1:01:18] | A number of policies that he enacted as commissioner were unpopular. | 他的很多政策都不受欢迎 |
[1:01:22] | Policies that flooded my office with angry calls and letters… | 投诉电话和信函 不断地飞进我的办公室… |
[1:01:29] | – Who’s that? – What happened? | – 是谁? – 怎么回事? |
[1:01:32] | They took our guns. | 他们抢了我们的枪 |
[1:01:34] | And our uniforms. | 还有制服 |
[1:01:42] | And as we recognize the sacrifice of this man… | 他的牺牲让我们认识到… |
[1:01:45] | …we must remember that vigilance is the price of safety. | 和平是要付出代价的 |
[1:01:50] | Stand by. Honor guard. | 仪仗队 听令! |
[1:01:52] | Attention. Port arms. | 立正 举枪 |
[1:01:57] | Ready! Aim! Fire! | 预备! 瞄准! 放! |
[1:02:02] | Ready! Aim! | 预备! 瞄准! |
[1:02:07] | Ready! Aim! | 预备! 瞄准! |
[1:02:18] | Stay down! Don’t move! | 趴下! 别动! |
[1:02:21] | Mr. Mayor. Get him out of here. | 市长先生 快把市长送走 |
[1:02:32] | – I’ll see you later. – Why are you going back? | – 回头我再找你 – 你还回去干嘛? |
[1:02:47] | Get out of here. | 你先出去 |
[1:02:52] | Tell me what you know about the Joker. | 把你所知的 小丑的事都告诉我 |
[1:03:25] | No. | 不 |
[1:03:27] | I’m sorry, Barbara. | 对不起 芭芭拉 |
[1:03:29] | Jimmy, go play with your sister. Go ahead, honey. | 吉米 去陪妹妹玩去 快去 |
[1:03:32] | If there’s anything we can do, anything you need… | 有什么要求 有什么需要… |
[1:03:35] | …we’re here for you. | 尽管提出来 |
[1:03:40] | Are you out there? | 你当时在那儿吗? |
[1:03:43] | Are you? You brought this craziness on us. You did! | 在吗? 是你害我们这样的 是你! |
[1:03:48] | You brought this on us! | 是你害的我们! |
[1:03:51] | Switch it off, he ain’t coming. He doesn’t wanna talk to us. | 关了吧 他不会来的 他根本不想见咱们 |
[1:03:56] | God help whoever he does wanna talk to. | 只能替他想见的人祈祷了 |
[1:04:00] | Can’t we go someplace quieter? We can’t hear each other talk. | 能不能找个清静点的地方? 这里说话都听不见 |
[1:04:04] | What makes you think I wanna hear you talk? | 谁说我想听你说话了? |
[1:04:07] | What? | 什么? |
[1:04:37] | – Yeah? – Second. | – 啊? – 二号机 |
[1:04:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:04:40] | – Harvey, where are you? – Where are you? | – 哈维 你在哪儿呢? – 你在哪儿呢? |
[1:04:43] | I’m where you should be, at Major Crimes. | 重案组啊 你怎么还没来? |
[1:04:45] | I’m trying to deal with all of this mess. | 乱的我都忙不过来了 |
[1:04:47] | – Can I get the fingerprint analysis? – Rachel, listen. You’re not safe there. | – 麻烦把指纹分析给我看下 – 瑞秋 听着 那里不安全 |
[1:04:50] | – This is Gordon’s unit. – Gordon ‘s gone. | – 这里都是戈登的人 – 戈登死了 |
[1:04:52] | – He vouched for these men. – And he’s gone. | – 他打了包票的 – 结果他死了 |
[1:05:00] | The Joker’s named you next. | 小丑的下个目标就是你 |
[1:05:03] | God, is there someone, is there anyone in this town we can trust? | 老天 到底还有谁 能让咱们信得过? |
[1:05:06] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[1:05:08] | We can trust Bruce Wayne. | 布鲁斯·韦恩还信得过 |
[1:05:09] | No. Rachel, I know you’re his friend, but… | 不 瑞秋 我知道 你们是好朋友 可是… |
[1:05:11] | Harvey, trust me. | 哈维 相信我 |
[1:05:13] | Bruce’s penthouse is now the safest place in the city. | 布鲁斯的公寓现在是最安全的地方 |
[1:05:16] | Then you go straight there. | 那你马上去那里 |
[1:05:17] | Don ‘t tell anybody and I’ll find you there. | 谁也不要告诉 我到时去那里找你 |
[1:05:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:05:35] | I want the Joker. | 小丑在哪? |
[1:05:38] | From one professional to another… | 大家都是明白人… |
[1:05:40] | …you’re trying to scare somebody, pick a better spot. | 如果你真想吓唬谁 挑个好点的地方 |
[1:05:42] | From this height, the fall wouldn’t kill me. | 这种高度 掉下去也摔不死我 |
[1:05:45] | – I’m counting on it. – Huh! | – 正合我意 – 啊! |
[1:05:54] | – Where is he? – I don’t know where he is. He found us. | – 他在哪? – 我不知道 向来是他找我们 |
[1:05:57] | He must have friends. | 他肯定有朋友 |
[1:05:59] | Friends? Have you met this guy? | 他能有朋友? 你见过这家伙没? |
[1:06:02] | Someone knows where he is. | 总得有人知道他在哪 |
[1:06:03] | Nobody’s gonna tell you nothing. | 谁也不会吐露半个字 |
[1:06:06] | They’re wise to your act. | 他们早把你吃透了 |
[1:06:07] | You got rules. The Joker, he’s got no rules. | 你行事有准则 而小丑 他没准则 |
[1:06:12] | Nobody’s gonna cross him for you. If you want this guy, you got one way. | 没人会为了你同他作对 想要抓他 只有一个方法 |
[1:06:17] | But you already know what that is. | 但是你早就知道了 |
[1:06:19] | Just take off that mask, let him come find you. | 就是摘下这张面具 让他来找你 |
[1:06:23] | Or you can let a couple more people get killed while you make up your mind. | 或者让更多人 在你的优柔寡断中送命 |
[1:06:29] | You wanna play games? | 喜欢耍把戏是不是? |
[1:06:37] | How’s that feel? | 感觉怎么样? |
[1:06:38] | – You wouldn’t. – I wouldn’t! | – 你不会的! – 我不会的! |
[1:06:42] | – You don’t think I will? – Mm-mm. | 你以为我不会? |
[1:06:44] | – You don’t think I will? – Mm-mm. | 你以为我不会? |
[1:06:48] | No. No, I wouldn’t. | 不 不 我是不会 |
[1:06:52] | That’s why I’m not gonna leave it up to me. | 所以生杀大权不能留给我 |
[1:06:56] | Heads, you get to keep your head. | 人头 留着你的脑袋 |
[1:06:59] | Tails… | 字… |
[1:07:02] | …not so lucky. | 你就认倒霉吧 |
[1:07:03] | So you wanna tell me about the Joker? | 那么…到底告不告诉我小丑的事? |
[1:07:16] | – Let’s go again. – I don’t know anything! God, don’t! | – 再来一次 – 我什么都不知道! 别来了! |
[1:07:20] | You’re not playing the odds, friend. | 这游戏不是你做主 |
[1:07:23] | Let’s do it again. | 再来一次 |
[1:07:28] | You’d leave a man’s life to chance? | 你要拿一条人命作赌注? |
[1:07:31] | – Not exactly. – His name’s Schiff, Thomas. | – 并非如此 – 他叫希夫 托马斯 |
[1:07:35] | He’s a paranoid schizophrenic, former patient at Arkham. | 他患有精神分裂症 曾经是精神病院的病人 |
[1:07:38] | The kind of mind the Joker attracts. What do you expect to learn from him? | 小丑专挑这种人 能从他嘴里套出什么? |
[1:07:46] | The Joker killed Gordon. He’s gonna kill Rachel. | 小丑杀了戈登 现在他打算杀瑞秋 |
[1:07:49] | You’re the symbol of hope I could never be. | 你象征着希望 而我永远不行 |
[1:07:52] | Your stand against organized crime… | 你打击犯罪团伙的那份坚决… |
[1:07:54] | …is the first legitimate ray of light in Gotham in decades. | 是几十年来高谭市 第一道法理之光 |
[1:07:57] | If anyone saw this, everything would be undone. | 一旦被人看到这一幕 那就功亏一篑了 |
[1:08:01] | The criminals you arrested would be released… | 栽在你手上的罪犯 将会被无罪释放… |
[1:08:03] | …and Jim Gordon will have died for nothing. | 吉姆·戈登的血将会白流 |
[1:08:07] | You’re gonna hold a press conference tomorrow. | 你明天得主持一个发布会 |
[1:08:09] | – Why? – No one else will die because of me. | – 为什么? – 不能再让人因我而死了 |
[1:08:12] | Gotham’s in your hands now. | 高谭市的未来交给你了 |
[1:08:14] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[1:08:16] | You can’t give in. | 你不能认输 |
[1:08:18] | You can’t give in! | 你不能认输! |
[1:08:36] | Harvey called. | 哈维来电话了 |
[1:08:37] | He said Batman’s gonna turn himself in. | 他说蝙蝠侠要自首 |
[1:08:41] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[1:08:42] | You honestly think that’s gonna keep the Joker from killing people? | 你真的以为那样 就可以阻止小丑继续杀人? |
[1:08:45] | Maybe not. But I have enough blood on my hands. | 也许不能 但我手上已沾了太多血 |
[1:08:49] | And I’ve seen now what I would have to become to stop men like him. | 我终于看清了 要想阻止他 我应该扮演什么角色 |
[1:08:54] | You once told me that if the day came when I was finished… | 你曾经说过 如果有一天我的使命完成了… |
[1:08:58] | …that we’d be together. | 我们就可以在一起 |
[1:09:01] | Bruce, don’t make me your one hope for a normal life. | 布鲁斯 别让我成为 你回归的唯一动力 |
[1:09:05] | Did you mean it? | 当时是真心话吗? |
[1:09:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:09:27] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[1:09:30] | If you turn yourself in, they’re not gonna let us be together. | 如果你去自首 他们是不会让我们在一起的 |
[1:09:45] | – Logs as well? – Everything. | – 日志也不留吗? – 什么都不留 |
[1:09:48] | Anything that could lead back to Lucius or Rachel. | 任何跟路修斯或瑞秋有关的 |
[1:09:57] | People are dying, Alfred. What would you have me do? | 人们一个接一个死去 阿尔弗雷德 给我提点建议吧? |
[1:10:00] | Endure, Master Wayne. Take it. | 忍 韦恩少爷 要学会忍 |
[1:10:04] | They’ll hate you for it, but that’s the point of Batman. | 人们会因此而恨你 但这才是蝙蝠侠 |
[1:10:08] | He can be the outcast. He can make the choice that no one else can make. | 他可以被排斥 他可以做别人做不来的抉择 |
[1:10:14] | The right choice. | 正确的抉择 |
[1:10:15] | No, today I found out what Batman can’t do. | 不 今天我发现 蝙蝠侠也有做不来的 |
[1:10:19] | He can’t endure this. | 这次我没法忍 |
[1:10:20] | Today you get to say “I told you so.” | 今天你该说”我早告诉过你”了 |
[1:10:24] | Today, I don’t want to. | 今天 我不想说 |
[1:10:33] | But I did bloody tell you. | 不过 我的确早告诉过你了 |
[1:10:37] | I suppose they’re gonna lock me up as well… | 我猜他们会把我一块儿铐起来… |
[1:10:41] | …as your accomplice. | 作为你的帮凶 |
[1:10:42] | Accomplice? I’m gonna tell them the whole thing was your idea. | 帮凶? 我会说整件事都是你的主意 |
[1:10:51] | Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve called this press conference for two reasons. | 女士们先生们 召开这次媒体发布会有两个原因 |
[1:10:55] | Firstly, to assure the citizens of Gotham… | 第一 向高谭市市民保证… |
[1:10:57] | …that everything that can be done over the Joker killings is being done. | 小丑的事我们已经揭尽全力 |
[1:11:02] | Secondly, because the Batman has offered to turn himself in. | 第二 是因为蝙蝠侠提出要自首 |
[1:11:06] | But let’s consider the situation. | 但是让我们好好想想 |
[1:11:08] | Should we give in to this terrorist’s demands? | 我们真应该向恐怖分子低头吗? |
[1:11:10] | – Do we really think he’s gonna…? – You’d rather protect… | – 我们真的相信他会…? – 你竟然为一个… |
[1:11:12] | an outlaw vigilante than the lives of citizens? | 非法的侠客 视广大人民生命而不顾? |
[1:11:16] | The Batman is an outlaw. | 蝙蝠侠是非法的 |
[1:11:19] | That’s not why we demand he turn himself in… | 但那不是我们要他自首的原因… |
[1:11:21] | …we’re doing it because we’re scared. | 我们这么做是因为我们怕了 |
[1:11:23] | We’ve been happy to let Batman clean up our streets till now. | 一直以来 我们对蝙蝠侠的 所作所为都津津乐道 |
[1:11:26] | – Things are worse than ever! – Amen. | 这次情况比以往要糟得多 |
[1:11:30] | Yes, they are. | 是的 没错 |
[1:11:34] | But the night is darkest just before the dawn. | 但是黎明之前总是黑暗的 |
[1:11:40] | And I promise you… | 我向你们保证… |
[1:11:43] | …the dawn is coming. | 黎明就要来了 |
[1:11:44] | One day, the Batman will have to answer for the laws he’s broken. But to us… | 总有一天 蝙蝠侠会因伏法而走下神台 但那是为了我们… |
[1:11:49] | …not to this madman. | 而不是那个疯子 |
[1:11:51] | – No more dead cops! – Yeah! | – 不能再死警察了! – 对! |
[1:11:57] | He should turn himself in! | 快让他自首! |
[1:11:58] | – Give us the Batman! Come on! – Where is he? | – 交出蝙蝠侠! 快点! – 他在哪呢! |
[1:12:04] | So be it. Take the Batman into custody. | 那好吧 把蝙蝠侠抓起来吧 |
[1:12:07] | – What? – Is he here? | – 什么? – 他来了? |
[1:12:09] | I am the Batman. | 我就是蝙蝠侠 |
[1:12:11] | – What? – Come on. | – 什么? – 别逗了 |
[1:12:22] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[1:12:25] | Why is he letting Harvey do this? | 他怎么能让哈维顶替他? |
[1:12:27] | – He went down to the press conference. – I know. He just stood by. | – 他去发布会现场了 – 我知道 可他是只作壁上观 |
[1:12:30] | Perhaps both Bruce and Mr. Dent… | 也许布鲁斯先生和登特先生… |
[1:12:33] | …believe that Batman stands for something more important… | 都相信蝙蝠侠任重而道远 不应该… |
[1:12:36] | …than the whims of a terrorist, Miss Dawes… | 泯灭在恐怖主义的戏言中 道威斯小姐 |
[1:12:38] | …even if everyone hates him for it. | 即便人们会因此而恨他 |
[1:12:41] | That’s the sacrifice he’s making. | 但这就是他所做出的牺牲 |
[1:12:43] | He’s not being a hero. He’s being something more. | 他不仅仅是想当个英雄 而是想比英雄做得更多 |
[1:12:47] | Yeah, you’re absolutely right. | 对 你说的很对 |
[1:12:49] | Letting Harvey take the fall for this is not heroic at all. | 让哈维代他受过确实不是英雄之举 |
[1:12:55] | You know him better than anyone. | 你比谁都了解他 |
[1:12:57] | I do. | 是的 |
[1:13:01] | Will you give this to him for me? When the time is right? | 时机成熟的时候 帮我把这个交给他好吗? |
[1:13:06] | How will I know? | 我怎么知道什么时候? |
[1:13:07] | It’s not sealed. | 信我没封 |
[1:13:10] | Goodbye, Alfred. | 再见 阿尔弗雷德 |
[1:13:16] | Bye, Rachel. | 再见 瑞秋 |
[1:13:25] | I didn’t have time to talk this through. | 对不起 没来得及跟你商量 |
[1:13:27] | What are you doing? | 你这是要干嘛? |
[1:13:29] | They’re transferring me to Central Holding. | 他们要把我转到中央拘留所 |
[1:13:31] | This is the Joker’s chance, and when he attacks, the Batman will take him down. | 这是小丑的好机会 他要是来了 蝙蝠侠就会将他拿下 |
[1:13:34] | Listen. This is too dangerous. | 听我说 这太危险了 |
[1:13:37] | We get this guy to County, he’s their problem. The streets will be cleared… | 把人送到监狱 接下来是监狱方面的事了 沿途一律为你们开道… |
[1:13:40] | …so let’s go. The convoys stop for no reason. | 出发吧 什么情况车队都不要停 |
[1:13:44] | I hope you got some moves, pal. | 希望你动作快点 伙计 |
[1:13:46] | He’s using you as bait. He doesn’t know if he can get the Joker. | 他在拿你当诱饵 他自己也不敢说能抓到小丑 |
[1:13:49] | He’s failed so far. | 他就没赢过 |
[1:13:50] | How do you know what he’s thinking? | 你怎么知道他怎么想的? |
[1:13:52] | I just do. Anyway, this isn’t just about you. | 我就是知道 再说 这不是你一个人的事 |
[1:13:55] | What about the people depending on you… | 那么多的人指望你… |
[1:13:57] | …to clean the city up and do it honorably and…? | 让这里重现光明 你的荣誉 你的… |
[1:14:05] | Harvey. Tell everyone the truth. | 哈维 告诉大家真相吧 |
[1:14:08] | Heads, I go through with it. | 人头 我放手一搏 |
[1:14:10] | This is your life. You can’t leave… | 这是拿命作赌注! 你不能… |
[1:14:12] | …something like that to chance. – I’m not. | – 拿这种事碰运气! – 不是碰 |
[1:14:19] | You make your own luck. | 你是创造运气 |
[1:14:43] | Hey, you wait like everybody else, pal. | 嘿 跟其他人一样 你得等着 |
[1:14:53] | What the hell is that? | 什么他妈鬼东西? |
[1:14:56] | Obstruction ahead, obstruction ahead! | 前方受阻 前方受阻! |
[1:14:58] | Damn it! All units divert down onto Lower Fifth. I repeat, exit down. | 见鬼! 所有人员转往地下通道 重复 转往地下 |
[1:15:02] | Exit down! | 转往地下! |
[1:15:03] | Lower Fifth? We’ll be like turkeys on Thanksgiving. | 地下通道? 在那儿还不成了瓮中之鳖? |
[1:15:38] | Jesus. Come on, get us out of here. Let’s go. | 上帝 快 快离开这里 快点儿! |
[1:15:42] | Listen, we need backup. We’ve got company. | 听着 我们需要增援 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:15:45] | We got trouble, guys. | 有大麻烦了 老兄 |
[1:15:49] | Lock and load! | 荷枪待命! |
[1:16:02] | The hell was that? | 那又他妈是什么? |
[1:16:25] | – These are built for that, right? – He’ll need something… | – 这车能扛得住 对吧? – 得用点更大的家伙… |
[1:16:28] | …a lot bigger to get through this. | 才能打穿 |
[1:16:31] | What is that? | 什么东西? |
[1:16:33] | What is that, a bazooka? | 什么来着 火箭筒? |
[1:16:43] | I didn’t sign up for this! | 早知这样不当警察了! |
[1:17:01] | Look out. | 小心! |
[1:17:04] | Look out! | 小心! |
[1:17:27] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 快开! |
[1:18:15] | Harvey, Harvey, Harvey Dent. | 哈维 哈维 哈维·登特 |
[1:18:17] | Oh, excuse me. I wanna drive. | 劳驾你让让 我想亲自开 |
[1:18:25] | Scanning all systems. Scanning all systems. | 扫描所有系统中 扫描所有系统中 |
[1:18:36] | We gotta get topside. We need air support, now! | 咱们得回上层去 还要空中支援 越快越好! |
[1:18:43] | I like this job. I like it. | 我爱死这个活儿了 真爱死了 |
[1:18:48] | Damage catastrophic. Eject sequence initiated. | 损坏级别 灾难级 弹出程序已启动 |
[1:19:04] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:19:15] | We’re on point, ready to give them some of their own medicine. | 我们到地方了 马上给他们点儿厉害常常 |
[1:19:24] | That’s what I’m talking about. Air cav. | 我说什么来着 有空中支援的 |
[1:19:40] | Okay, rack them up. | 很好 给我干掉他们 |
[1:19:42] | Rack them up, rack them up, rack them up. | 干掉 干掉 干掉他们 |
[1:20:10] | That’s not good. | 事情不妙 |
[1:20:15] | Okay, that’s not good! | 我操 这下完了! |
[1:20:59] | Now, there’s a Batman. | 这个才是正宗的蝙蝠侠 |
[1:21:06] | Ooh, you wanna play. Come on. | 喔 你想玩玩 那就来吧 |
[1:21:10] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:21:20] | He missed! | 没撞着他! |
[1:21:35] | You can’t stop here. We’re like sitting ducks! | 你不能在这儿停车 这不成了活靶子吗! |
[1:21:55] | Come on, come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[1:21:59] | Come on. Come on. I want you to do it, I want you to do it. Come on! | 来吧 来吧 我正等着呢 正想让你这么干呢 来吧! |
[1:22:05] | Come on. | 快来吧 |
[1:22:07] | Come on. I want you to do it, I want you to do it. Come on, hit me. | 来吧 我等的时间已经够长了 你早就该下手了 来撞我吧 |
[1:22:11] | Come on, hit me. Come on, hit me! | 来撞我吧! 快来撞我吧! |
[1:22:14] | Hit me! | 撞我! |
[1:22:40] | Come on, come on. Aah! | 这下让我看看…啊! |
[1:22:44] | Could you please just give me a minute? | 再给我一分钟不行吗? |
[1:22:48] | We got you, you son of a bitch. | 总算抓住你了 狗娘养的 |
[1:22:53] | Gor… You do like to play things pretty close to the chest. | 戈登 你还真是”事不惊人死不休”啊 |
[1:22:58] | We got him, Harvey. | 哈维 人抓住了 |
[1:23:00] | Mr. Dent! How does it feel to be the biggest hero in Gotham? | 登特先生! 身为高谭市的大英雄有何感想? |
[1:23:03] | No, I’m no hero. Gotham’s finest, they’re the heroes. | 不 我不算英雄 |
[1:23:07] | But you and your office… | 但你和你的团队 |
[1:23:08] | …have been working with the Batman all along. | 一直在和蝙蝠侠携手合作啊 |
[1:23:10] | No, but I trusted him to do the right thing. | 才没有 不过我相信他做的事是正确的 |
[1:23:12] | – Which was? – Saving my ass. | – 比方说呢? – 救了我这条命 |
[1:23:14] | All right, people, that’s enough. Let him be. Let him be. | 好了 大家 到此为止了 请让当事人离开 让他走吧 |
[1:23:17] | Thank you, detective. | 多谢你 探员 |
[1:23:19] | I’ve got a date with a pretty upset girlfriend. | 我和我担惊受怕的漂亮女友有个约会 |
[1:23:22] | – I figured, counselor. – Mr. Dent, sir… | – 能想象得到 律师先生 – 登特先生… |
[1:23:24] | …how about one for the front page, sir? – Mr. Dent. | – 给头版留张照片好么 先生? – 登特先生 |
[1:23:40] | Stand away! All of you! | 你们所有人 全都别往前凑! |
[1:23:43] | I don’t want anything for his Mob lawyer to use, you understand? | 别给他的流氓律师钻了空子 明不明白? |
[1:23:49] | Back from the dead. | 死而复生了? |
[1:23:51] | I, uh… | 嗯 我… |
[1:23:53] | …couldn’t risk my family’s safety. | 不能拿家人安全去冒险啊 |
[1:23:56] | What do we got? | 有线索么? |
[1:24:00] | Nothing. No matches on prints, DNA, dental. | 没有 指纹、DNA和牙科记录 跟资料库的都对不上 |
[1:24:04] | Clothing is custom, no labels. | 衣服也是私人货 没商标 |
[1:24:07] | Nothing in his pockets but knives and lint. | 口袋里除了刀子就是刀子 |
[1:24:09] | No name. | 连名字也不知道 |
[1:24:11] | – No other alias. – Go home, Gordon. | – 假名也没有 – 回家吧 戈登 |
[1:24:13] | The clown’ll keep till morning. Go get some rest. | 这个小丑得关到明早 你回家休息去吧 |
[1:24:17] | You’re gonna need it. | 养精蓄锐很有必要 |
[1:24:19] | Tomorrow you take the big job. | 明天你要干的活儿还多着呢 |
[1:24:22] | You don’t have any say in the matter. Commissioner Gordon. | 现在先什么也别说了 大家为戈登探员喝彩! |
[1:24:41] | I’m sorry, I couldn’t risk your safety. | 抱歉 我不能让你去冒险 |
[1:24:50] | Look at these ugly bastards. | 看看这帮混账王八蛋 |
[1:24:51] | – I don’t feel good. – You’re a cop killer. | – 我觉得难受 – 你杀了警察 |
[1:24:53] | You’re lucky to be feeling anything below the neck. | 你现在居然还有感觉 这就不错了 |
[1:24:56] | – Please! – Step away from the bars! | – 求求你了! – 滚进笼子去! |
[1:24:58] | My insides hurt. | 我前胸很疼 |
[1:25:14] | Did Batman save you, Daddy? | 爸爸 蝙蝠侠救了你吗? |
[1:25:18] | Actually, this time… | 实际上 这次… |
[1:25:20] | …I saved him. | 是我救了他 |
[1:25:34] | Has he said anything yet? | 人交代没有? |
[1:25:43] | Evening, commissioner. | 晚上好啊 探员 |
[1:25:55] | Harvey Dent never made it home. | 哈维·登特没能回家 |
[1:25:57] | – Of course not. – What have you done with him? | – 他当然回不去了 – 你把他怎么了? |
[1:26:00] | Me? | 我? |
[1:26:04] | I was right here. | 我被关在这儿呢 |
[1:26:07] | Who did you leave him with? | 你派谁送他回去的? |
[1:26:09] | Hm? Your people? | 嗯? 是你的手下吗? |
[1:26:13] | Assuming, of course, that they are still your people… | 当然 得先假设一下 他们还是”你”的手下 |
[1:26:17] | …and not Maroni’s. | 而不是”马洛尼”的伙计们 |
[1:26:22] | Does it depress you, commissioner… | 探员 你是不是觉得很丧气 |
[1:26:24] | …to know just how alone you really are? | 知道自己有多孤单了吧? |
[1:26:31] | Does it make you feel responsible for Harvey Dent’s current predicament? | 你不觉得自己对哈维·登特的处境 负有一定责任吗? |
[1:26:37] | – Where is he? – What’s the time? | – 他人在哪儿? – 几点了? |
[1:26:40] | What difference does that make? | 问这有什么用? |
[1:26:41] | Well, depending on the time, he may be in one spot or several. | 嗯 根据不同时间情况 他可能是完人一个 也可能溅得到处都是 |
[1:26:53] | – Lf we’re gonna play games… – Mm-hm? | – 你要想玩玩的话… – 嗯哼? |
[1:26:59] | …I’m gonna need a cup of coffee. | 我出去喝杯咖啡 |
[1:27:02] | Ah, the “good cop, bad cop” routine? | 噢 唱白脸的下场 唱红脸的该上了? |
[1:27:06] | Not exactly. | 不尽然 |
[1:27:18] | Never start with the head. The victim gets all fuzzy. He can’t feel the next… | 千万别先打头 受害者先是头晕 然后就感受不到你下次的… |
[1:27:25] | See? | 明白了? |
[1:27:26] | You wanted me. Here I am. | 你要找的是我 现在我来了 |
[1:27:30] | I wanted to see what you’d do. | 我想看看你会怎么做 |
[1:27:32] | And you didn’t disappoint. | 你果然也没让我失望 |
[1:27:35] | You let five people die. | 你让五个人因你而死 |
[1:27:39] | Then you let Dent take your place. | 然后让登特替你背黑锅 |
[1:27:43] | – Even to a guy like me, that’s cold. – Where’s Dent? | – 就算我这种人看来 也太冷血了 – 登特在哪儿? |
[1:27:46] | Those Mob fools want you gone so they can get back to the way things were. | 那些黑帮的白痴想让你消失 他们就可以重新随心所欲了 |
[1:27:51] | But I know the truth. There’s no going back. You’ve changed things. | 但是我知道真相 没回头路可走了 你已经改变了一切 |
[1:27:56] | – Forever. – Then why do you wanna kill me? | – 而且是永远的 – 那你为什么想杀我? |
[1:28:01] | I don’t wanna kill you. | 我才没想杀你 |
[1:28:03] | What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off Mob dealers? No, no. | 没了你我可怎么办? 回头敲黑帮贩子的竹杠? 没门儿! |
[1:28:08] | No. No, you… | 我才不想那样 是你… |
[1:28:10] | You complete me. | 是你让我变得更加完整! |
[1:28:13] | – You’re garbage who kills for money. – Don’t talk like one of them. You’re not. | – 你是个为钱杀人的垃圾 – 别学得像那帮人一样 你和他们不同类 |
[1:28:17] | Even if you’d like to be. | 就算你想 也不可能 |
[1:28:21] | To them, you’re just a freak… | 在他们眼里 你就是个怪物 |
[1:28:24] | …like me. | 跟我一样 |
[1:28:25] | They need you right now… | 他们现在是用到你了 |
[1:28:28] | …but when they don’t… | 但用完了之后 |
[1:28:31] | …they’ll cast you out like a leper. | 拼命躲你都怕来不及 |
[1:28:34] | You see, their morals, their code… | 你也明白 他们的道德 准则 |
[1:28:38] | …it’s a bad joke. | 都是些烂透的笑话 |
[1:28:41] | Dropped at the first sign of trouble. | 有个小灾小难 就屁滚尿流了 |
[1:28:45] | They’re only as good as the world allows them to be. I’ll show you. | 规矩能容忍他们到哪里 他们就遵守到哪里 我就让你看看 |
[1:28:49] | When the chips are down, these… | 只要一有风吹草动 这些… |
[1:28:52] | These civilized people… | 这些所谓的”有教养的人士” |
[1:28:55] | …they’ll eat each other. | 会互相生吃了对方的 |
[1:28:57] | See, I’m not a monster. | 你看 我不算是怪物 |
[1:29:01] | I’m just ahead of the curve. | 只不过我的水平高人一等罢了 |
[1:29:05] | Where’s Dent? | 登特在哪? |
[1:29:06] | You have all these rules, and you think they’ll save you. | 你一直遵守这些规则 还觉得它们能救了你 |
[1:29:12] | – He’s in control. – I have one rule. | – 他不会过火的 – 我只有一条规则 |
[1:29:15] | Oh. Then that’s the rule you’ll have to break to know the truth. | 噢 那只要打破它 真相就在你眼前了 |
[1:29:18] | Which is? | “真相”? |
[1:29:19] | The only sensible way to live is without rules. | 最聪明的生活方式 就是不管所有规则 |
[1:29:22] | And tonight you’re gonna break your one rule. | 而且今晚 你就要打破你唯一的规则了 |
[1:29:25] | I’m considering it. | 我想也是 |
[1:29:26] | There’s only minutes left, so you’ll have to play my game… | 时间只剩一分钟了 你必须遵守我的游戏规则 |
[1:29:29] | …if you wanna save one of them. | 如果你还想救出他们其中的一个 |
[1:29:32] | “Them”? | “他们”? |
[1:29:33] | You know, for a while there, I thought you really were Dent. | 你看 有那么一阵 我以为你真是登特 |
[1:29:37] | The way you threw yourself after her. | 你不顾死活 跳出窗户去救那女的 |
[1:29:46] | Look at you go. | 接下来全看你的了 |
[1:29:53] | Does Harvey know about you and his little bunny? | 哈维了解你 还有他的小女友吗? |
[1:29:57] | Where are they?! | 他们在哪儿? ! |
[1:29:59] | Killing is making a choice. | 杀一个 保一个 |
[1:30:01] | – Where are they?! – Choose between one life or the other. | – 他们在哪儿? ! – 两条命 你选一条 |
[1:30:05] | Your friend the district attorney, or his blushing bride-to-be. | 或者选你的地区律师朋友 或者选他的小红脸女朋友 |
[1:30:14] | You have nothing, nothing to threaten me with. | 你什么也不是 手里一张牌也打不出 |
[1:30:19] | Nothing to do with all your strength. | 除了这身力气 没任何办法 |
[1:30:22] | Don’t worry, I’m gonna tell you where they are, both of them. | 别着急 我告诉你他们在哪儿 两个都说 |
[1:30:26] | And that’s the point. You’ll have to choose. | 接下来是重点 你得做出选择 |
[1:30:30] | He’s at 25052nd Street… | 他在25052号大街 |
[1:30:33] | …and she’s on Avenue X at Cicero. | 而她 在西塞罗地区的埃克斯大街 |
[1:30:38] | – Which one you going after? – Rachel. | – 你去救哪个? – 瑞秋 |
[1:30:41] | We’re getting Dent! | 咱们去救登特! |
[1:30:45] | 25052nd Street! | 25052号大街! |
[1:30:51] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:30:54] | Can anybody hear me? | 有人吗? |
[1:30:58] | Hello! | 喂! |
[1:31:05] | – Rachel? – Harvey. | – 瑞秋? – 哈维 |
[1:31:07] | Oh, Harvey, thank God. Are you okay? | 谢天谢地 哈维! 你还好吗? |
[1:31:10] | I’m all right. I’m in a… | 我还行 我在… |
[1:31:12] | I’m in a warehouse. They got me wired to these oil drums. | 在一家仓库里 他们把我绑住了 身边全是油桶 |
[1:31:16] | I am too. | 我这边也是 |
[1:31:18] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[1:31:27] | I want my phone call. | 我想打电话 |
[1:31:30] | I want it. I want it. I want my phone call. | 打电话 打电话 我想打电话 |
[1:31:33] | That’s nice. | 很好 |
[1:31:36] | How many of your friends have I killed? | 我杀了你多少朋友? |
[1:31:45] | I’m a 20-year man… | 我干这行20年了 |
[1:31:46] | …and I know the difference between punks who need a lesson in manners… | 我能分出谁是需要上堂”礼貌课”的混混 |
[1:31:50] | …and the freaks like you who would just enjoy it. | 还有谁是以挑衅为乐的怪物 就好比你 |
[1:31:54] | And you killed six of my friends. | 另外 你杀了我六个朋友 |
[1:31:56] | Six? | 六个? |
[1:31:57] | Please. My insides hurt. | 行行好 我身上很疼 |
[1:32:00] | I don’t really care. Back away. | 我他妈才不管 给我退后 |
[1:32:02] | The boss said he’d make the voices go away. | 老大说了 他能让所有杂音都消失 |
[1:32:05] | He said he’d go inside and replace them with bright lights… | 他说他能走进人心 用闪耀的光换掉它 |
[1:32:09] | …like Christmas. | 好象圣诞节那样 |
[1:32:10] | You’re out of your mind, pal. Back off. | 小子 我看你是疯了 退后 |
[1:32:13] | Medic to the holding tank. Come on. Get the door open. | 医生 到收容处来 快把门打开 |
[1:32:16] | You guys, back off! | 你们几个退后! |
[1:32:17] | Listen, we don’t have a lot of time. | 听着 时间不多了 |
[1:32:20] | They told me that only one of us was gonna make it… | 他们告诉我 我们两个人只有一个能活 |
[1:32:24] | …and that they were gonna let our friends choose. | 还有 要让我们的朋友来选择 |
[1:32:30] | Okay, Rachel. | 没事儿的 瑞秋 |
[1:32:33] | It’s gonna be fine. It’s gonna be all right. They’re coming for you. | 一切都会好的 不会有事的 他们已经去救你了 |
[1:32:36] | Listen to me. I’ll help you. Just talk me through what’s going on with you. | 你听我说 让我帮帮你 |
[1:32:40] | Can you find something, anything, sharp? | 你能不能找到锋利的东西 什么都行? |
[1:32:42] | I’m trying. | 我试试吧 |
[1:32:44] | – What’s…? – Shit. | – 怎么…? – 妈的 |
[1:32:46] | Harvey? | 哈维? |
[1:32:52] | Harvey, what’s happening? | 哈维 怎么了? |
[1:33:03] | All available units, converge at 25052nd Street. | 所有空闲部队 在25052号大街会合 |
[1:33:07] | Do you wanna know why I use a knife? | 你想知道我为什么专用刀吗? |
[1:33:13] | Guns are too quick. | 用枪太快了 |
[1:33:15] | You can’t savor all the… | 没法完全品尝那种… |
[1:33:18] | …little emotions. | “细腻的情感”了 |
[1:33:24] | You see, in their last moments… | 是这样的 在生命的最后一刻 |
[1:33:29] | …people show you who they really are. | 人才会暴露出本性 |
[1:33:32] | So in a way, I knew your friends better than you ever did. | 所以就某个角度而言 我了解你朋友的程度比你还深 |
[1:33:41] | Would you like to know which of them were cowards? | 想知道他们当中谁是懦夫吗? |
[1:33:51] | – What’s that? – Jeez. | – 什么玩艺? – 老天 |
[1:33:53] | He’s got some kind of a… | 他体表好象有… |
[1:33:55] | …contusion. – I know you’re gonna enjoy this. | – 挫伤 – 看来你不挨揍就难受 |
[1:34:00] | I’m gonna have to try and enjoy it even more. | 我就如你所愿 顺便也痛快痛快 |
[1:34:09] | Whoa, whoa! | 哦! 哦! |
[1:34:11] | Just put it down. | 把武器放下! |
[1:34:12] | Take it easy. Take it easy. Drop the weapon now! | 别激动 别激动 把武器放下! |
[1:34:15] | – It’s my own damn fault, just shoot him! – Let him go now! Drop it! | – 错是我犯的 只管崩了他! – 放他走! 放下武器! |
[1:34:20] | – What? Sorry? – What do you want? | – 抱歉? 你说什么? – 你想怎么样? |
[1:34:24] | I just want my phone call. | 我只想打个电话 |
[1:34:29] | What…? What…? What’s happening? | 怎么了? 你怎么样了? |
[1:34:31] | Just talk to me, just for one second. | 说话啊 哪怕就一句! |
[1:34:37] | – All right? – Right. | – 那好吧 – 很好 |
[1:34:41] | Ow. | 嗷 |
[1:34:44] | – Ow. – Shh, shh, shh. | – 嗷 – 嘘 别出声 |
[1:34:51] | Is that a phone? | 这是个…电话? |
[1:35:03] | Mount the curb! | 开车当心! |
[1:35:12] | Harvey, just in case, I wanna tell you something, okay? | 哈维 一旦有个万一 我想告诉你一件事 好吗? |
[1:35:16] | Don ‘t think like that. They’re coming. | 瑞秋 别这么想 他们马上就到了 |
[1:35:18] | I know they are, but I don’t want them to. | 我知道他们会来 但其实我并不想 |
[1:35:25] | I don’t wanna live without you, and I do have an answer for you. | 没了你 我的生活毫无意义 我心里已经有了答案 是为你的 |
[1:35:30] | My answer is yes. | 我的答案是”愿意” |
[1:35:34] | No! No! No! | 不! 不! 不! |
[1:35:37] | Not me! Why are you coming for me? | 为什么是我! 你为什么先来救我! |
[1:35:40] | No! | 不! |
[1:35:42] | Rachel! Rachel! | 瑞秋! 瑞秋! |
[1:35:44] | – Harvey. – No! No! Rachel! | – 哈维 – 瑞秋! 不! 不! |
[1:35:47] | Okay. | 我没关系的 |
[1:35:48] | Rachel! | 瑞秋! |
[1:35:49] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[1:35:51] | Harvey, it’s okay. It’s all right. Listen. | 哈维 没事的 这样就好 你听我说 |
[1:35:55] | Somewh… | 总有一天… |
[1:36:03] | No, commissioner! | 警探 别这样! |
[1:36:04] | Rachel! No! | 瑞秋! 不要! |
[1:36:21] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[1:36:28] | Back at the MCU, the Joker’s gone. | 小丑从重案组逃跑了 |
[1:36:33] | With Lau? | 和刘一起? |
[1:36:37] | The Joker planned to be caught. | 小丑是故意被抓的 |
[1:36:40] | He wanted me to lock him up in the MCU. | 他一开始就想被我抓进重案组 |
[1:37:02] | Dear | 亲爱的布鲁斯 |
[1:37:06] | I need to be honest and clear. | 我要对你坦诚一切 |
[1:37:10] | I’m going to marry Harvey Dent. | 我想嫁给哈维·登特 |
[1:37:13] | I love him, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with him. | 我爱他 想和他共度余生 |
[1:37:17] | When I told you that if Gotham no longer needed Batman, we could be together… | 我曾对你说过 如果高谭市再也 不需要蝙蝠侠 我们可以在一起 |
[1:37:22] | …I meant it. | 我是真心实意的 |
[1:37:24] | But now I’m sure the day won ‘t come when you no longer need Batman. | 但我相信 你放弃蝙蝠侠的那天 大概永远也不会来临 |
[1:37:30] | I hope it does. | 我真希望能等到那一天 |
[1:37:32] | And if it does, I will be there… | 到那时 我会在你身边的 |
[1:37:36] | …but as your friend. | 不过 是作为一个朋友 |
[1:37:38] | I’m sorry, Harvey. | 哈维 对不起 |
[1:37:40] | I’m sorry to let you down. | 很抱歉 我令你失望了 |
[1:37:43] | If you lose your faith in me, please keep your faith in people. | 或许你对我失去了信任吧 但 请不要对其他人也失去信任 |
[1:37:48] | Love, now and always, Rachel. | 永远爱你的 瑞秋 |
[1:38:01] | Prepared a little breakfast. | 我送早饭来了 |
[1:38:07] | – Very well, then. – Alfred. | – 那 不打扰了 – 阿尔弗雷德 |
[1:38:09] | Yes, Master Wayne? | 韦恩少爷 请讲? |
[1:38:12] | Did I bring this on her? | 她的不幸 是我造成的吗? |
[1:38:15] | I was meant to inspire good… | 我的本意是尽力促成善 |
[1:38:17] | …not madness, not death. | 而不是疯狂 也不是死亡 |
[1:38:20] | You have inspired good. But you spat in the faces of Gotham’s criminals. | 你已经在促成善了 但你给了高谭市的罪犯一记耳光 |
[1:38:25] | Didn’t you think there might be casualties? | 有些伤亡 难道不是在所难免吗? |
[1:38:27] | Things always get worse before they get better. | 光明之前 不变的是黑暗 |
[1:38:30] | But Rachel, Alfred. | 但阿尔弗雷德 瑞秋她… |
[1:38:31] | Rachel believed in what you stood for… | 瑞秋坚信你所捍卫的一切 |
[1:38:35] | …what we stand for. | 也是我们所捍卫的一切 |
[1:38:37] | Gotham needs you. | 高谭市需要你 |
[1:38:39] | No, Gotham needs its true hero… | 不 高谭市需要的是它所认可的英雄 |
[1:38:43] | …and I let that murdering psychopath blow him half to hell. | 而我却差点让那个疯子般的杀手 把他送进了地狱 |
[1:38:47] | Which is why, for now… | 不错 这就是迄今为止 |
[1:38:50] | …they’re gonna have to make do with you. | 你和人们还相安无事的原因 |
[1:38:54] | She was gonna wait for me, Alfred. | 她本来说好要等我的 阿尔弗雷德 |
[1:38:58] | Dent doesn’t know. | 登特还不知道 |
[1:39:00] | He can never know. | 他也永远不会知道 |
[1:39:04] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[1:39:06] | – It can wait. – That bandit… | – 慢慢来 不急 – 那个强盗… |
[1:39:09] | …in the forest in Burma. | 在缅甸丛林的那个 |
[1:39:12] | – Did you catch him? – Yes. | – 你们抓到他了吗? – 是的 |
[1:39:14] | How? | 怎么办到的? |
[1:39:17] | We burned the forest down. | 我们放火烧了丛林 |
[1:39:58] | He’s credible, an M & A lawyer from a leading consultancy. | 他是一名在顶尖顾问公司 负责处理并购业务的律师 为人可信 |
[1:40:00] | He says he’s waited as long as he can for Batman to do the right thing. | 他声称 自己一直在等待蝙蝠侠 能做出正确的决策 |
[1:40:04] | Now he’s taking matters into his own hands. | 但现在 他决定亲自出击了 |
[1:40:06] | We’ll be live at 5 with the true identity of the Batman. | 我们会在5点钟直播蝙蝠侠的真实身份 |
[1:40:26] | I’m sorry about Rachel. | 瑞秋的事 我很抱歉 |
[1:40:30] | The doctor says you’re in agonizing pain, but that you won’t accept medication. | 医生说你身处无尽的痛楚之中 但又不肯接受药物的治疗 |
[1:40:36] | That you’re refusing to… | 还说你不肯 |
[1:40:38] | …accept skin grafts. | 接受皮肤移植手术 |
[1:40:40] | Remember that name… | 你还记不记得 |
[1:40:43] | …you all had for me… | 我还在内务部做事时 |
[1:40:46] | …when I was at Internal Affairs? | 你们给我起的外号? |
[1:40:51] | What was it, Gordon? | 是什么来着 戈登? |
[1:40:53] | Harvey, I… | 哈维 我… |
[1:40:54] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[1:40:57] | Say it! | 说啊! |
[1:41:07] | Two-Face. Harvey Two-Face. | 双面人 双面人哈维 |
[1:41:12] | Why should I hide who I am? | 我何必隐藏自己呢? |
[1:41:17] | I know you tried to warn me. | 我知道 你想提醒我提高警惕 |
[1:41:19] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:41:21] | Wuertz picked you up. Was he working for them? | 开车送你的是乌尔茨 他也是匪徒一伙的吗? |
[1:41:26] | Do you know who picked up Rachel? | 你知道送瑞秋的是谁吗? |
[1:41:29] | Harvey, I need to know which of my men I can trust. | 哈维 我得了解手下哪些人是可信的 |
[1:41:33] | Why would you listen to me now? | 你现在又肯听我的话了? |
[1:41:36] | I’m sorry, Harvey. | 我很遗憾 哈维 |
[1:41:40] | No. | 没有 |
[1:41:42] | No, you’re not. | 你不用遗憾 |
[1:41:46] | Not yet. | 还没到那时候 |
[1:41:52] | This craziness, it’s too much. | 这事情太疯狂了 也太过分了 |
[1:41:55] | Should’ve thought about that before you let the clown out of the box. | 让小丑胡作非为前你就应该想到了 |
[1:41:58] | You want him? | 你不想找他? |
[1:42:03] | I can tell you where he’ll be this afternoon. | 我可以告诉你 这个下午他人将在哪里 |
[1:42:13] | Not so crazy as you look. | 你人长得很丑 但办事还算漂亮 |
[1:42:15] | I told you, I’m a man of my word. | 早告诉过你 我说话算话 |
[1:42:22] | Where is the Italian? | 意大利人哪儿去了? |
[1:42:24] | All tactical units will converge on the location in 20 minutes. | 所有作战部队 确保20分钟内到达目标地点 |
[1:42:27] | I want auxiliary units to cover all possible getaway routes. | 后备部队则包抄全部可供逃生的通道 |
[1:42:31] | Please. | 接着 |
[1:42:32] | Joker-man, what you do with all your money? | 小丑人 你打算怎么花你那一份? |
[1:42:36] | You see, I’m a guy of simple taste. | 我是个品味寻常的人 |
[1:42:39] | I enjoy… | 我喜欢… |
[1:42:41] | …dynamite… | 炸药 |
[1:42:43] | …and gunpowder… | 火药 |
[1:42:45] | …and gasoline. | 还有汽油 |
[1:42:49] | – What the…? – Ah, ah, ah. | – 你他妈…? – 别忙别忙 |
[1:42:53] | And you know the thing that they have in common? | 而且你知道 它们有什么共同之处吗? |
[1:42:56] | They’re cheap. | 都很便宜 |
[1:42:57] | How much are they paying you to say who Batman is? | 为让你揭穿蝙蝠侠的真实身份 他们付了你多少钱? |
[1:43:00] | This is our chance. I want Lau alive. The Joker, either way. | 成败在此一举 刘要抓活的 至于小丑 死活都行 |
[1:43:04] | Hey, Jim. Get a load of this. | 嘿 吉姆 看看这个 |
[1:43:06] | Let’s take the next caller. | 接通下一位观众 |
[1:43:08] | Harvey Dent didn ‘t wanna give in to this maniac. | 哈维·登特不想向这疯子妥协 |
[1:43:10] | You think you know better? | 你觉得你比他强? |
[1:43:11] | I think that if we could talk to Dent today, he may feel differently. | 我想 如果我们今天再和登特谈一次 他的看法会大不相同 |
[1:43:15] | And we wish him a speedy recovery. Because God knows, we need him now. | 我们希望他早日康复 因为上帝知道 现在我们需要他 |
[1:43:19] | You said you were a man of your word. | 你说过”说话算话”的 |
[1:43:22] | Oh, I am. | 对 我说过 |
[1:43:25] | I’m only burning my half. | 所以我只烧我那一半 |
[1:43:29] | All you care about is money. | 你们脑子里除了钱就是钱 |
[1:43:32] | This town deserves a better class of criminal… | 这个城市的缺了点儿高品质的犯罪 |
[1:43:35] | …and I’m gonna give it to them. | 所以就让我亲自奉上吧 |
[1:43:38] | Tell your men they work for me now. | 告诉你的人 他们被我收编了 |
[1:43:41] | This is my city. | 我是这城市的大王 |
[1:43:44] | They won’t work for a freak. | 他们不会为怪物卖命的 |
[1:43:47] | “Freak.” | 你说”怪物”啊? |
[1:43:49] | Why don’t we cut you up into little pieces… | 我干吗不把你一刀刀剐了 |
[1:43:51] | …and feed you to your pooches? Hm? | 然后拿肉喂狗呢? 嗯? |
[1:43:53] | And then we’ll see how loyal a hungry dog really is. | 然后咱们等着瞧 饿狗能有多衷心 |
[1:43:58] | It’s not about money… | 这一切和钱无关 |
[1:44:00] | …it’s about sending a message. | 而是要传出一个消息 |
[1:44:04] | Everything burns. | 一切都烧光吧 |
[1:44:09] | – Who is this? – I had a vision… | – 你是谁? – 我感受到了天兆… |
[1:44:12] | …of a world without Batman. | 一个没有蝙蝠侠的世界 |
[1:44:14] | The Mob ground out a little profit… | 匪徒继续小偷小摸 好像例行公事 |
[1:44:17] | …and the police tried to shut them down one block at a time. | 警察呢 慢吞吞地破掉每一个案子 |
[1:44:21] | And it was so boring. | 那可就太无聊了 |
[1:44:24] | I’ve had a change of heart. | 我改变主意了 |
[1:44:27] | I don ‘t want Mr. Reese spoiling everything… | 我不想让里斯先生来大煞风景 |
[1:44:29] | …but why should I have all the fun? Let’s give someone else a chance. | 但光我自己玩也不太象话吧? 也得给别人一个机会啊 |
[1:44:34] | If Coleman Reese isn ‘t dead in 60 minutes… | 如果一个小时之内 里斯·科尔曼还没死的话 |
[1:44:39] | …then I blow up a hospital. | 我就炸掉一所医院 |
[1:44:42] | Call in every officer. | 给每个警员下命令 |
[1:44:43] | Tell them to head to their nearest hospital and start evac and search. | 让他们火速赶到身边的医院 撤离全部人员 展开搜索 |
[1:44:47] | Call the transit authority, school board, prisons. | 给运输管理局、各所学校和监狱打电话 |
[1:44:49] | Get every bus down to a hospital. | 把能开的大巴士都调出来 撤离医院的群众 |
[1:44:51] | The priority is Gotham General. Wheel everybody out of that place right now. | 重点监视高谭中心医院 第一时间把人都撤出来 |
[1:44:56] | You, you and you, you come with me. | 你 你 你 还有你 跟我来 |
[1:44:57] | – Where are we going, sir? – To get Reese. | – 上哪儿去 长官? – 去保护里斯 |
[1:45:00] | I need you plugged in, checking Gordon’s men and their families. | 我要你进系统查一查 戈登的手下和他们的全家 |
[1:45:03] | – Looking for? – Hospital admissions. | – 具体内容是? – 看有谁在住院 |
[1:45:05] | Will you be wanting the Batpod? | 骑蝙蝠摩托去吗? |
[1:45:07] | In the middle of the day? Not very subtle. | 在这大中午的? 太张扬了吧 |
[1:45:09] | The Lamborghini, then. | 那就开兰博基尼去吧 |
[1:45:11] | Much more subtle. | 这下”低调”多了 |
[1:45:26] | Excuse me. Let me through. Excuse me. Okay. | 劳驾 借过 让一让 |
[1:45:29] | Sir, could you help, please? | 长官 请帮个忙好吗? |
[1:45:33] | I’m gonna find a bus for him. | 我给他找辆巴士去 |
[1:45:36] | Sir? Commissioner, do you really think… | 长官 你真的认为会有… |
[1:45:38] | …an ordinary citizen would try to kill this man? | 无辜的市民想杀了这个人吗? |
[1:45:45] | Sir. Commissioner. | 长官 长官! |
[1:45:50] | Get the cars around the back! | 拿车把后门围上! |
[1:45:54] | Go. Keep rolling, Sam. | 好样的 山姆 |
[1:46:01] | I see O’Brien and Richards. | 我看见奥布里恩和理查德了 |
[1:46:04] | No immediate family member admitted to a Gotham hospital. | 这两个人没有在高谭市住院的家属 |
[1:46:09] | – They’re trying to kill me. – Well, maybe Batman can save you. | – 他们想杀了我 – 等蝙蝠侠来救你吧 |
[1:46:25] | Davis, they got space. Bring him out. | 戴维斯 车上还有地方 把人送出来 |
[1:46:30] | Davis. | 戴维斯! |
[1:46:37] | I saw Burns and Zachary. | 伯恩斯和扎克瑞呢 |
[1:46:39] | Nothing on them. | 也没有 |
[1:46:41] | And a patrolman I don’t know. | 还有一个我不认识的巡警 |
[1:46:43] | Okay, so, what now? | 好 现在怎么办? |
[1:46:46] | What do we do now? Where are we going? | 怎么办? 咱们上哪儿去? |
[1:46:51] | Send the information to Gordon. | 把消息通知给戈登 |
[1:47:01] | Get out of here. | 快撤离 |
[1:47:04] | Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[1:47:09] | Ma’am, we’re gonna have to move him now. | 夫人 现在我们要把人送走 |
[1:47:23] | – It’s Berg, isn’t it? – Commissioner. | – 你叫博格 对吗? – 探员 |
[1:47:27] | You okay, son? | 孩子 你还好吧? |
[1:47:46] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[1:47:53] | You know… | 你看… |
[1:47:55] | …I don’t want there to be any hard feelings between us, Harvey. | 哈维 我不想把咱们的关系搞得太紧张 |
[1:47:58] | – When you and… – Rachel! | – 你和那个… – 瑞秋! |
[1:48:02] | Rachel were being abducted… | 和瑞秋被绑架的时候 |
[1:48:04] | …I was sitting in Gordon’s cage. | 我还在戈登的大牢里关着呢 |
[1:48:07] | I didn’t rig those charges. | 策划这事儿的不是我 |
[1:48:09] | Your men, your plan. | 计划和人都是你出的 |
[1:48:12] | Do I really look like a guy with a plan? | 你看看我 像个按计划办事的人么? |
[1:48:15] | You know what I am? I’m a dog chasing cars. | 你还不了解我吧? 我就是那追着汽车的狗 |
[1:48:18] | I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it. | 就算真追上了 也不知道拿它怎么办 |
[1:48:21] | You know? I just do things. | 我不过是…为办事而办事 |
[1:48:25] | The Mob has plans. The cops have plans. | 黑帮的人有计划 警方的人有计划 |
[1:48:28] | Gordon’s got plans. | 就连戈登也有 |
[1:48:31] | You know, they’re schemers. | 要知道 他们都是阴谋家 |
[1:48:34] | Schemers trying to control their little worlds. | 阴谋家总是把自己的”小世界” 牢牢握在手心的 |
[1:48:38] | I’m not a schemer. | 我不算个阴谋家 |
[1:48:39] | I try to show the schemers… | 我是让那些阴谋家意识到 |
[1:48:41] | …how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. | 他们为掌控一切而做出的努力 到底有多可悲、多可笑 |
[1:48:48] | So when I say… Ah. Come here. | 所以当我说…来 别怕 |
[1:48:51] | When I say that you and your girlfriend was nothing personal… | 当我说 你和你女朋友的惨事 不是我出于个人恩怨干的 |
[1:48:56] | …you’ll know that I’m telling the truth. | 你就知道了 我说的都是实话 |
[1:49:01] | – I’m gonna need your weapon. – What? | – 我要借你的武器用用 – 什么? |
[1:49:07] | Why? Because my wife’s in the hospital? | 为什么? 因为我老婆还在住院? |
[1:49:10] | Yeah, that’d be why. | 也可以那样说吧 |
[1:49:12] | It’s the schemers that put you where you are. | 你之所以这么惨 全是那些阴谋家造成的 |
[1:49:16] | You were a schemer, you had plans… | 你曾经也是个阴谋家 你有自己的计划 |
[1:49:20] | …and look where that got you. | 结果看看 把自己”计划”成什么样儿了? |
[1:49:33] | Police are taking every precaution… | 警方正做出全部努力 |
[1:49:35] | …urging people not to take matters into their hands. | 敦促人们不要莽然行事 |
[1:49:38] | I just did what I do best. | 我不过是干了自己该干的 |
[1:49:40] | I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. | 我利用了你的小计划 然后把形势逆转了一下 |
[1:49:44] | Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. | 看看我只用几个油桶和几颗子弹 就把这城市搞成什么样了? |
[1:49:50] | Hm? You know what I noticed? | 嗯? 猜一猜我发现什么了? |
[1:49:53] | Nobody panics when things go “according to plan.” | 当”计划进行完美”的时候 没人会感到特别不安 |
[1:49:57] | Even if the plan is horrifying. | 即便那个计划是惨无人道的 |
[1:49:59] | If tomorrow I tell the press that, like, a gangbanger will get shot… | 假如我明天告诉媒体说 “我要毙了一个少年犯” |
[1:50:04] | …or a truckload of soldiers will be blowing up… | 或者”炸死一卡车士兵” |
[1:50:08] | …nobody panics. | 没人会感到慌张 |
[1:50:10] | Because it’s all part of the plan. | 因为那全是既有计划中的一个环节 |
[1:50:13] | But when I say that one little old mayor will die… | 但当我说 “那个不值钱的老市长会死”的时候 |
[1:50:18] | …well, then, everyone loses their minds. | 那你看 大家就都像疯了似的! |
[1:50:24] | Introduce a little anarchy… | 引进一些”混乱”的理念 |
[1:50:28] | …upset the established order… | 扰乱一切都早定好了的秩序 |
[1:50:31] | …and everything becomes chaos. | 一切的一切 就会变得一团混沌 |
[1:50:37] | I’m an agent of chaos. | 我 就是混沌的代言人 |
[1:50:40] | Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? | 对了 说到”混沌” 你知道其本质吗? |
[1:50:44] | It’s fair. | 就是”公平合理” |
[1:50:55] | – You live. – Mm-hm. | – 你活 – 嗯哼 |
[1:50:59] | You die. | 你死 |
[1:51:01] | Mmm. Now we’re talking. | 嗯 你终于开窍了 |
[1:51:12] | Mr. Reese. | 里斯先生 |
[1:51:32] | That’s Mr. Wayne, isn’t it? | 是韦恩先生吧? |
[1:51:34] | – That was a very brave thing you did. – Trying to catch the light? | – 你的行为十分英勇啊 – 你说赶绿灯吗? |
[1:51:38] | – You weren’t protecting the van? – Why? Who’s in it? | – 你不是在保护货车吗? – 保护它干嘛? 谁在里面? |
[1:51:46] | Don’t you think I should go to the hospital? | 你看我是不是该去医院? |
[1:51:48] | Don’t watch a whole lot of news, do you, Mr. Wayne? | 韦恩先生 你不常看新闻吧? |
[1:52:57] | Southeast. | 东南方向 |
[1:52:59] | It’s Gotham General. | 是高谭中心医院 |
[1:53:02] | – Did you clear the building? -Yeah. | – 楼里的人清空了吗? – 清空了 |
[1:53:06] | You must know how many were inside. | 你们肯定知道里面有多少人 |
[1:53:08] | You have patient lists, roll call. | 你们有病人名单 给他们一个一个打电话 |
[1:53:10] | Right now we’re showing 50 people missing. One bus. | 现在有50人失踪 正好能装一车 |
[1:53:12] | The other buses were heading off to hospitals. I guess we missed one. | 还有其他的巴士去医院接人 我看只是漏数了一辆 |
[1:53:16] | What’s your guess about where Harvey Dent is? | 那你猜猜看 哈维·登特可能在哪儿? |
[1:53:18] | Keep looking. And keep it to yourself. Anybody asks, we got him out. | 继续找人 注意保密 要是有人问起 就说已经救出来了 |
[1:53:25] | Get me the mayor’s office on the line. | 给市长办公室打电话 |
[1:53:29] | We’re gonna need the National Guard. | 得动用国民警卫队了 |
[1:53:30] | People are still missing… | 仍然有人员失踪 |
[1:53:32] | …including GCN’s own Mike Engel. | 包括高谭有线电视台的麦克·恩格尔 |
[1:53:34] | I’m now being told that we’re cutting to a video GCN has just received. | 临时通知 现在插播一段 台里刚收到的视频 |
[1:53:37] | I’m Mike Engel for Gotham Tonight. | 我是”今夜高谭”的麦克·恩格尔 |
[1:53:39] | “What does it take to make you people wanna join in? | “你们这些人怎么才愿意加入来玩呢? “ |
[1:53:43] | You failed to kill the lawyer. I’ve gotta get you off the bench… | “你们没能杀了那个律师 看来我得让你们动起来” |
[1:53:46] | …and into the game. – Bench. Game. | – “加入这场游戏” – 动起来 加入游戏 |
[1:53:50] | – Come nightfall, this city is mine. – Mine. | – “夜晚再次来临 城市就是我的了” – 我的 |
[1:53:52] | – And anyone left here plays by my rules. – Rules. | – “城市里所有的人 都要按我的规则玩” – 规则 |
[1:53:55] | Mr. Fox? Security is showing a break-in at the R & D Department. | 福克斯先生 安全系统显示 有人侵入了研发部的系统 |
[1:53:58] | If you don ‘t wanna be in the game… | “如果你们不想玩这个游戏” |
[1:54:01] | …get out now. – Get out now. | – “就马上滚蛋” – 马上滚蛋 |
[1:54:04] | But the bridge-and-tunnel crowd are sure in for a surprise. | “但赶往桥梁和隧道的人会感到惊喜的” |
[1:54:08] | Ha-ha, ha-ha.” | “哈哈 哈哈” |
[1:54:43] | Gotham P.D. Has shut down… | 高谭市警察局已经封锁了… |
[1:54:44] | Sweet Jesus. …the area ‘s bridges and tunnels. | – 老天啊 – …桥梁和隧道一带 |
[1:54:47] | Shouldn’t you be out there, you know, doing something? | 你是不是该去帮个忙什么的? |
[1:54:51] | It’s my day off. | 今天我不当班 |
[1:54:53] | I gotta take a leak. | 我去撒泡尿 |
[1:54:55] | Keep an eye out for me, will you? | 帮我看着点儿 好吧? |
[1:55:03] | Now what? Need someone to shake it for you? | 又干嘛? 小便还用人帮忙吗? |
[1:55:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:55:07] | Dent. | 登特 |
[1:55:09] | Jesus. I thought you was dead. | 天哪 我还以为你死了 |
[1:55:11] | Half. | 半死不活吧 |
[1:55:19] | Who picked up Rachel, Wuertz? | 武尔茨 瑞秋是谁负责护送的? |
[1:55:21] | – It must’ve been Maroni’s men. – Shut up! | – 一定是马洛尼的人吧 – 放屁! |
[1:55:25] | Are you telling me that you’re gonna protect… | 你是不是还想跟我说… |
[1:55:27] | …the other traitor in Gordon’s unit? | 你要护着戈登小队的其他叛徒? |
[1:55:29] | I don’t know, he never told me. | 我不知道 他从没告诉我 |
[1:55:30] | Listen, Dent, I swear to God, I didn’t know what they were gonna do to you. | 听着 登特 我向上帝起誓 我不知道他们会把你怎么样 |
[1:55:36] | That’s funny… | 有意思 |
[1:55:39] | …because I don’t know what’s gonna happen to you either. | 因为我也不知道 我会把你怎么样 |
[1:55:45] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很漂亮 对吧? |
[1:55:48] | Beautiful. | 是漂亮 |
[1:55:50] | Unethical. | 但不道德 |
[1:55:52] | Dangerous. | 也很危险 |
[1:55:54] | You’ve turned every cell phone in Gotham into a microphone. | 你把高谭市的每部手机 都转变成扩音器了 |
[1:55:58] | And a high-frequency generator-receiver. | 而且还是高频发送接收器呢 |
[1:56:00] | You took my sonar concept and applied it to every phone in the city. | 你采纳了我的声纳原理 并把它用在城里的每部手机上 |
[1:56:06] | With half the city feeding you sonar, you can image all of Gotham. | 有半座城市的声纳作后盾 高谭市尽在你掌握之中了 |
[1:56:12] | This is wrong. | 这样做是不对的 |
[1:56:14] | I’ve gotta find this man, Lucius. | 路修斯 我必须找到小丑 |
[1:56:18] | At what cost? | 但代价如何呢? |
[1:56:19] | The database is null-key encrypted. | 数据库的加密失效 |
[1:56:22] | It can only be accessed by one person. | 最多只允许一个人登录 |
[1:56:26] | This is too much power for one person. | 仅凭一人之力 未免太渺小了 |
[1:56:28] | That’s why I gave it to you. | 所以我决定让你接手 |
[1:56:31] | Only you can use it. | 因为能操作的只有你 |
[1:56:32] | Spying on 30 million people isn’t part of my job description. | 监视三千万人 这不在我工作范围之内 |
[1:56:38] | This is an audio sample. If he talks within range of any phone in the city… | 这是一段音频样本 如果他在城中任意一部手机的 信号范围内说话 |
[1:56:42] | …you can triangulate his position. | 你就可以确定他人在何处 |
[1:56:44] | I’ll help you this one time. | 这次我就帮帮你 |
[1:56:47] | But consider this my resignation. | 但也是最后一次 就当作我的辞呈吧 |
[1:56:49] | As long as this machine is at Wayne Enterprises, I won’t be. | 只要这台机器还在韦恩企业里 我就不能在这儿工作 |
[1:56:55] | When you’re finished… | 找到人之后 |
[1:56:57] | …type in your name. | 输入你的名字吧 |
[1:57:07] | My officers are going over every inch of the tunnels and bridges… | 我的手下把隧道和桥梁的 每一处都翻遍了 |
[1:57:10] | …but with the Joker’s threat, they’re not an option. | 既然是小丑发出的威胁 非这样做不可 |
[1:57:14] | – And land routes east? – Backed up for hours. | – 往东去的路呢? – 堵了几个小时了 |
[1:57:17] | Which leaves the ferries with 30,000 ready to board. | 还好有能搭三万人的渡轮 |
[1:57:20] | I wanna use the ferries so I can get those prisoners off the island. | 我也想用渡轮 好把狱中的罪犯运出岛去 |
[1:57:24] | The men you put away? Those aren’t people I’m worried about. | 那些已经被抓起来的? 我最担心的不是他们 |
[1:57:27] | You should be. Whatever the Joker’s planning… | 最好别那么想 不管小丑是怎样计划的 |
[1:57:29] | …it’s a good bet Harvey’s prisoners are involved. I wanna get them out of here. | 都不可对那些被哈维送进监狱的人 掉以轻心 我要把人全转移走 |
[1:57:35] | So where is Harvey? | 哈维人在哪? |
[1:57:37] | – We haven’t found him. – Oh, Jesus. | – 还没找到 – 噢 天哪 |
[1:57:44] | How long can you keep this quiet? | 事情还能瞒多久? |
[1:58:00] | Don’t stop for lights, cops, nothing. | 只管开 碰见什么都别停车 |
[1:58:04] | Going to join your wife? | 去见你老婆吗? |
[1:58:09] | – You love her? – Yes. | – 你爱她吗? – 爱 |
[1:58:13] | You ever imagine what it would be like to listen to her die? | 你能想象吗 生生听着她死掉 是什么感觉? |
[1:58:16] | Look, take it up with the Joker. | 你应该找小丑算账去 |
[1:58:17] | He killed your woman. He made you… | 杀了你女朋友的是他 把你弄成这样的 |
[1:58:21] | …like this. | 也是他 |
[1:58:22] | The Joker’s just a mad dog. | 小丑不过是条疯狗 |
[1:58:25] | I want whoever let him off the leash. | 谁把它放跑了 我就找谁 |
[1:58:29] | I took care of Wuertz, but who was your other man inside Gordon’s unit? | 乌尔茨已经被我搞定了 你的手下还有谁在戈登的组里? |
[1:58:32] | Who picked up Rachel? Must have been someone she trusted. | 是谁去送瑞秋的? 一定是她所信任的人 |
[1:58:36] | Look, if I tell you… | 如果我告诉你 |
[1:58:38] | …will you let me go? | 你能放过我吗? |
[1:58:40] | Can’t hurt your chances. | 凡事全凭运气 |
[1:58:44] | It was Ramirez. | 是拉米尔茨 |
[1:58:51] | – But you said… – I said it couldn’t hurt your chances. | – 可你说过… – 我说过”全凭运气” |
[1:58:58] | You’re a lucky man. | 你很幸运 |
[1:59:04] | – But he’s not. – Who? | – 但他就不行了 – 谁? |
[1:59:08] | Your driver. | 你的司机 |
[1:59:23] | Stand back. | 往后站 |
[1:59:24] | Hey, that ain’t right. We should be on that boat. | 嘿 这不公平 我们才该上船呢 |
[1:59:27] | You wanna ride across with them? Be my guest. | 你想和他们一起坐船? 请便 |
[1:59:53] | Sir, they’ve stopped their engines. | 船长 那艘船的发动机停了 |
[1:59:55] | Right, get on the radio. | 好 无线电联络他们 |
[1:59:56] | Tell them we’ll come back and pick them up once we dump the scumbags. | 告诉他们 等咱们把这船王八蛋 送走之后 就回来接他们 |
[2:00:00] | Liberty, this is Spirit. Come in. | 自由号 我是精神号 请回答 |
[2:00:04] | What the heck was that? | 这怎么回事儿? |
[2:00:07] | What the…? | 怎么了…? |
[2:00:09] | Liberty, come in, please. This is Spirit. Come in. | 自由号 请回答 我是精神号 请回答 |
[2:00:14] | Liberty, we have the same thing. We’ve lost both engines. | 自由号 我们也有麻烦了 我们的发动机全停了 |
[2:00:16] | – Liberty, come in. – Fox. | – 自由号 请回答 – 福克斯 |
[2:00:18] | There’s something going on on the ferries. | 渡轮那边好像有变故了 |
[2:00:21] | Get down to the engine room now. | 马上下到引擎室去 |
[2:00:24] | Hey, buddy, what’s happening? | 嘿 哥们儿 怎么了? |
[2:00:35] | Captain, we got a hundred barrels down there rigged to blow. And this. | 船长 底下有百十个油桶 随时可能爆炸 还有这个 |
[2:00:51] | Oh, my God. | 噢 上帝啊 |
[2:00:52] | Looks like some kind of detonator. | 看来像个引爆器 |
[2:00:54] | Why would they give us the detonator to our own bomb? | 他们怎么会把咱们船的引爆器 给咱们自己? |
[2:01:00] | Tonight, you’re all gonna… | 今晚 你们每个人… |
[2:01:02] | …be a part of a social experiment. | 都是一次社会实验的一分子 |
[2:01:07] | Through the magic of diesel fuel and ammonium nitrate… | 通过施展这些柴油、氨和硝酸盐的魔法… |
[2:01:11] | …I’m ready right now to blow you all sky-high. | 我已经准备好 把你们炸到九霄云外了 |
[2:01:16] | Liberty, come in, over. | 自由号 请回答 完毕 |
[2:01:19] | It’s dead. | 通讯中断了 |
[2:01:21] | If anyone attempts to get off their boat, you all die. | 要是有人胆敢擅自下船 全船的人都死光光 |
[2:01:25] | I’m zeroing in. | 我给你接过去 |
[2:01:27] | Each of you has a remote to blow up the other boat. | 你们手头都有一个 引爆另一艘船的引爆器 |
[2:01:32] | His voice is on the ferry… | 他的声音来自渡轮 |
[2:01:34] | …but it’s not the source. | 但并不是源头 |
[2:01:39] | West. | 在西边 |
[2:01:47] | – Gordon. – I have the Joker’s location. | – 我是戈登 – 我知道小丑在哪了 |
[2:01:49] | Prewitt Building. | 普雷维特大楼 |
[2:01:51] | Assemble on the building opposite. | 让你的人在楼对面集合 |
[2:01:54] | At midnight, I blow you all up. | 12点整 我把你们全都炸死 |
[2:01:57] | Lf, however, one of you presses the button, I’ll let that boat live. | 但是 只要你们其中一艘船 先按下按钮 我就让那艘船的人活 |
[2:02:03] | So who ‘s it gonna be? | 看看谁能活命? |
[2:02:05] | Harvey Dent’s most-wanted scumbag collection… | 是哈维·登特珍爱的匪徒收藏品呢… |
[2:02:08] | …or the sweet and innocent civilians? | 还是天真、无辜的市民? |
[2:02:11] | You choose. | 你们选吧 |
[2:02:14] | Oh, and you might wanna decide quickly… | 还有 你们最好快做决定… |
[2:02:16] | …because the people on the other boat may not be quite so noble. | 因为另一艘船上的 可未必会发扬风格 |
[2:02:28] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[2:02:29] | Well, now, who are you to decide? We ought to talk this over, at least. | 凭什么全是你说了算? 至少也该大家表决一下吧? |
[2:02:33] | We don’t all have to die. Those men had their chance. | 咱们可以不必死掉的 那些人也可能炸死咱们啊 |
[2:02:37] | – We are not going to talk about this. – Why aren’t we talking about it? | – 没必要讨论这件事 – 为什么没必要讨论? |
[2:02:41] | They’re talking over the same thing on the other boat. | 那艘船上的人就可能正在讨论呢 |
[2:02:44] | – Let’s put it to a vote. – Yes! | – 大家投票解决吧 – 同意! |
[2:02:52] | – Hello? – Barbara, it’s Anna Ramirez. | – 喂? – 巴巴拉 我是安娜·拉米尔茨 |
[2:02:54] | Jim needs you to pack up and put the kids in the car right away. | 吉姆让你赶紧收拾东西 带孩子开车出来 |
[2:02:58] | But the units outside… | 可外边的警察… |
[2:03:00] | Those cops can ‘t be trusted. | 那些警察都靠不住 |
[2:03:01] | Jim needs you away from them as soon as possible. | 吉姆让你离他们越远、越快越好 |
[2:03:04] | I’ll call them off for 10 minutes, and you’ll have to move fast. | 我把他们暂时调走10分钟 你趁那时候赶紧出门 |
[2:03:08] | – But where am I supposed to take them? – 25052nd Street. | – 可我该带孩子们去哪儿? – 25052号大街 |
[2:03:12] | Leave as soon as the patrol car pulls out. | 巡逻车一开走 你就马上动身 |
[2:03:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[2:03:15] | She believe you? | 她信你的话了? |
[2:03:17] | It’s because she trusts you… | 这全因为 她是那么信任你… |
[2:03:20] | …just like Rachel did. | 就如同瑞秋那样 |
[2:03:21] | – I didn’t know… – Didn’t know what they’d do? | – 我不知道… – “不知道他们要干什么? “ |
[2:03:23] | You’re the second cop to say that to me. | 跟我说这话的警察不只你一个了 |
[2:03:26] | What exactly did you think they were gonna do? | 那你说说 你觉得他们要干什么? |
[2:03:29] | They got me early on. My mother’s hospital bills… | 他们早就来威胁我了 我妈妈的医院账单… |
[2:03:31] | – Don’t! – I’m sorry. | – 别说这些! – 对不起 |
[2:03:35] | You live to fight another day, officer. | 你接着活命吧 警官 |
[2:03:41] | We found the missing hospital bus. | 我们找到失踪的医院巴士了 |
[2:03:43] | Then we have a hostage situation. | 看来还有人质任务要忙了 |
[2:03:47] | It’s a shooting gallery. | 简直是在射死靶么 |
[2:03:49] | Why would he choose a spot with such big windows? | 他为什么选有大窗户的地方做据点? |
[2:03:51] | We have clear shots on five clowns. | 至少有五名小丑可以一枪拿下 |
[2:03:53] | Snipers take them out, smash the windows, a team rappels in. | 狙击手干掉他们 绳降部队破窗进去 |
[2:03:57] | Team moves in by the stairwells. | 另派一队人从楼梯进入 |
[2:03:58] | Two, three casualties max. | 伤亡不会超过三人 |
[2:04:01] | – Let’s do it. – It’s not that simple. | – 马上行动吧 – 没那么简单 |
[2:04:03] | – With the Joker, it never is. – What’s simple is… | – 有小丑在幕后 没有单纯的事 – 我只知道… |
[2:04:05] | …every second, those people on the ferries get closer to blowing… | 每过去一秒 每艘渡船上的人 就离被炸飞又近了一步 够简单吧 |
[2:04:08] | – That won’t happen. – Then he’ll blow both of them up! | – 不会有那种事的 – 对呀 是两艘船一起炸飞! |
[2:04:11] | – We don’t have time for paper ballots. – I want everybody to put their votes… | – 我们现在还有闲心投票吗 – 请每个人把自己的意见 |
[2:04:15] | …on this piece of paper. | 写在这张投票纸上 |
[2:04:18] | If anyone’s got pens, pass it along. | 谁带笔了 互相传一传 |
[2:04:21] | Thank you. Anybody else? | 多谢 还有谁? |
[2:04:23] | Coming through. Anybody else? Thank you. | 我要过去了 还有谁? 谢谢 |
[2:04:25] | We need to get these votes in quickly. | 赶快把票收上来 |
[2:04:28] | Come on. | 动作迅速 |
[2:04:32] | What are you waiting for? Push the button! | 你还等个什么? 快按按钮吧! |
[2:04:34] | We’re running out of time! | 马上没时间了! |
[2:04:37] | I need five minutes alone. | 你给我5分钟 |
[2:04:39] | No! There’s no time! | 不行! 没时间了! |
[2:04:41] | We have clear shots! | 一枪一个的事! |
[2:04:43] | Dent is in there with them. We have to save Dent! | 登特也在人质里! 咱们得救登特! |
[2:04:46] | I have to save Dent. | 我必须救出登特! |
[2:04:48] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[2:04:52] | Two minutes, then we breach. | 两分钟后 作战开始 |
[2:05:00] | Fox, I need picture. | 福克斯 传立体图过来 |
[2:05:05] | – Hello? – Jim, we’re in trouble. | – 喂? – 吉姆 咱们有麻烦了 |
[2:05:09] | Okay, you got POV on alpha… | 好 现在你的阿尔法波段是第一人称视角 |
[2:05:12] | …omni on beta. | 贝塔波段是全景视角 |
[2:05:15] | Looks like clowns and hostages on two floors. | 看来小丑和人质分布在两层楼里 |
[2:05:19] | There’s a SWA T team on the stairwell. | 有一队特警沿楼梯上攻 |
[2:05:25] | Another SWA T team on the roof. | 另外还有一队在房顶上 |
[2:05:29] | Line’s clear. | 准备就绪 |
[2:05:32] | – Barbara, calm down. – He has the kids! | – 巴巴拉 你冷静 – 他把孩子劫走了! |
[2:05:35] | – Hello, Jim. – Harvey? | – 你好啊 吉姆 – 哈维? |
[2:05:39] | – Where’s my family? – Where my family died. | – 我家人在哪? – 在我家人死的地方 |
[2:05:45] | Blue team, acquire the target. | 蓝队 锁定目标 |
[2:05:48] | Entry team, set your charge. | 突击队 准备突击 |
[2:06:07] | Fox, the SWA Ts are targeting the wrong people. | 福克斯 特警的攻击目标不对 |
[2:06:09] | The clowns are the hostages. | 小丑都是人质假扮的 |
[2:06:11] | Red team, go! Red team, go! | 红队 出发! 红队 出发! |
[2:06:17] | Entry team, blow and go! | 突击队 破门进入! |
[2:06:22] | Don’t move. | 别乱动 |
[2:06:25] | Take the shot. | 开火 |
[2:06:32] | Those SWA Ts are coming in hot. | 特警正准备猛攻 |
[2:06:34] | Clowns, put down your guns. | 所有小丑把枪放下! |
[2:06:36] | – Drop your weapons! – On the ground, now! | – 把枪放下! – 马上放到地上! |
[2:06:39] | Doctors, get down! Clear the line of fire. Drop your weap… | 医生都趴下! 把射击空间让出来 武器放下… |
[2:07:07] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[2:07:08] | Stand down or you will be… | 马上蹲下 不然打死… |
[2:07:14] | Look up. | 抬头看 |
[2:07:16] | See those bad guys on the floor above? | 看见楼顶那些歹徒没有? |
[2:07:19] | They’re waiting to ambush the SWA T team coming up the elevator. | 他们正等着伏击 搭电梯上楼的特警 |
[2:07:22] | Sixty seconds. | 倒计六十秒 |
[2:07:31] | The tally is 140 against, 396 for. | 140票反对 396票赞成 |
[2:07:44] | So go ahead. Do it. | 那还等什么 按啊 |
[2:07:47] | We’re still here. | 咱们还活着 |
[2:07:50] | And that means they haven’t killed us yet either. | 说明他们还没按 |
[2:07:54] | Go, go, go! | 上 上 上! |
[2:07:56] | Blue team, cover! | 蓝队作掩护! |
[2:08:01] | Uh-oh. | 哦 |
[2:08:04] | Trouble on the floor above. | 楼上有麻烦了 |
[2:08:15] | Get down on the ground now! | 马上趴到地上! |
[2:08:24] | Freeze! Stop or we will shoot. | 不许动! 住手 不然我们开枪了! |
[2:08:27] | We will shoot you. Drop the officer. | 我们说到做到! 把警察放开! |
[2:08:29] | Release the officer right now. | 马上把警察放开! |
[2:08:31] | Let him go now! On your knees! | 快把人放开! 你跪下! |
[2:08:33] | PILOT: We got him. He’s out of the game. | 抓住他了 这下他没招了 |
[2:08:36] | – Keep your hands in the air! – Step away from the edge! | – 把手举起来! – 从窗户边上过来! |
[2:08:46] | Halt! | 等等! |
[2:09:01] | – Stay down! – Don’t move! | – 趴下! – 不许动! |
[2:09:03] | Be advised. Clowns are hostages, doctors are targets. | 请注意 小丑是人质 医生是目标 |
[2:09:13] | Ah, you made it. I’m so thrilled. | 啊 你总算来了 我好感动 |
[2:09:16] | – Where’s the detonator? – Go get him. | – 引爆器在哪? – 给我咬他 |
[2:09:32] | – Put down your weapon! – Don’t move! | – 把武器放下! – 不许动! |
[2:10:07] | You don’t wanna die… | 你不想死… |
[2:10:09] | …but you don’t know how to take a life. | 但你又不知道 怎么让别人死 |
[2:10:12] | Give it to me. | 引爆器给我 |
[2:10:14] | These men will kill you and take it anyway. | 反正这些人会杀了你再抢走 都一样 |
[2:10:22] | No one wants to get their hands dirty. | 大家都不想脏了手 |
[2:10:24] | Fine. I’ll do it. | 好吧 那我来 |
[2:10:29] | Those men on that boat? They made their choices. | 那艘船上的人 早就作出选择了 |
[2:10:32] | They chose to murder and steal. | 他们选择杀人 偷东西 |
[2:10:34] | It doesn’t make any sense for us to have to die too. | 陪他们送死 真是毫无必要 |
[2:10:47] | All the old familiar places. | 这场景似曾相识啊 |
[2:10:56] | Stand by. | 系统重启 |
[2:11:07] | Red team, floor secure. Hostages are safe. | 红队 楼层安全 人质脱险 |
[2:11:11] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[2:11:14] | You can tell them I took it by force. | 你可以跟别人说是我抢的 |
[2:11:19] | Give it to me, and I’ll do what you should’ve did 10 minutes ago. | 给我 我来干你10分钟之前就该干的事 |
[2:11:46] | We really should stop this fighting, otherwise we’ll miss the fireworks. | 咱们真该暂停一下 不然就要错过焰火了 |
[2:11:49] | There won’t be any fireworks. | 不会有什么焰火的 |
[2:11:51] | And here we go. | 开 始 啦 |
[2:12:34] | What were you trying to prove? | 你想证明什么? |
[2:12:36] | That deep down, everyone’s as ugly as you? | 每个人内心深处都像你一样丑陋? |
[2:12:40] | You’re alone. | 你孤身一人了 |
[2:12:48] | Can’t rely on anyone these days. You gotta do everything yourself. Don’t we? | 如今真是谁也靠不住了 什么都得自己来 是不是? |
[2:12:54] | That’s okay. I came prepared. | 倒也不要紧 我有两手准备 |
[2:12:57] | It’s a funny world we live in. Speaking of which, you know how I got these scars? | 世界真是无奇不有 说到奇事 你知道我这些疤怎么来的吗? |
[2:13:01] | No, but I know how you got these. | 不知道 但我知道你这些是怎么来的! |
[2:13:22] | Oh, you. | 哦 你呀你呀 |
[2:13:25] | You just couldn’t let me go, could you? | 你就是不能让我死一死 对吧? |
[2:13:29] | This is what happens when an unstoppable force… | 这可真是”任你花招百出”… |
[2:13:33] | …meets an immovable object. | “我自巍然不动”啊 |
[2:13:38] | You truly are incorruptible, aren’t you? | 你果然是不可败坏的人 不是吗? |
[2:13:44] | Huh? You won’t kill me… | 嗯? 你不会杀我… |
[2:13:47] | …out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. | 是因为你有一种错位的自我正义感 |
[2:13:53] | And I won’t kill you… | 而我也不会杀你… |
[2:13:56] | …because you’re just too much fun. | 因为与你斗真是其乐无穷 |
[2:14:01] | I think you and I are destined to do this forever. | 我猜 咱们命中注定要这样一辈子 |
[2:14:06] | You’ll be in a padded cell forever. | 你就在精神病院关一辈子吧 |
[2:14:08] | Maybe we could share one. | 我这间可以分你一半 |
[2:14:10] | You know, they’ll be doubling up… | 你看 这城市的疯子越来越多… |
[2:14:11] | …the rate this city’s inhabitants are losing their minds. | 将来总有两人合住的那天 |
[2:14:14] | This city just showed you… | 这座城市刚给你展示了… |
[2:14:17] | …that it’s full of people ready to believe in good. | 深信正义者还大有人在 |
[2:14:22] | Until their spirit breaks completely. | 等他们的精神支柱崩溃 就不会有了 |
[2:14:26] | Until they get a good look at the real Harvey Dent… | 等他们亲眼所见一个真实的哈维·登特… |
[2:14:31] | …and all the heroic things he’s done. | 还有他所有的那些”英雄事迹” |
[2:14:35] | You didn’t think I’d risk losing the battle for Gotham’s soul… | 你不会真以为 我会把牵扯到 “高谭市之魂”的战斗… |
[2:14:40] | …in a fistfight with you? | 全寄托在和你拳打脚踢上吧? |
[2:14:44] | No. | 怎么可能 |
[2:14:45] | You need an ace in the hole. | 你手里得有王牌可打 |
[2:14:49] | Mine’s Harvey. | 我这张就是哈维 |
[2:14:51] | What did you do? | 你把他怎样了? |
[2:14:53] | I took Gotham’s white knight… | 我侵蚀了高谭市的光明骑士… |
[2:14:56] | …and I brought him down to our level. | 而且把他降格到咱们这个层次了 |
[2:15:00] | It wasn’t hard. See, madness, as you know… | 那一点也不难 如你所知 “癫狂”这东西… |
[2:15:03] | …is like gravity. | 就好比一股引力 |
[2:15:06] | All it takes is a little push. | 只需小小的推动 人就飘向那里了 |
[2:15:26] | Dent! | 登特! |
[2:15:48] | This is where they brought her, Gordon, after your men handed her over. | 戈登 你的人接走瑞秋之后 就是把她带到了这儿 |
[2:15:54] | This is where she died. | 她就是在这儿死的 |
[2:15:55] | I know, I was here… | 我知道 当时我也在这儿 |
[2:15:59] | …trying to save her. – But you didn’t. | – 想要救她 – 可你没救成 |
[2:16:02] | – I couldn’t. – Yes, you could’ve. | – 我无能为力 – 不对 你明明可以 |
[2:16:04] | If you’d listened to me. | 如果你早点听我的 |
[2:16:05] | If you stood up against corruption… | 如果你能站出来对抗邪恶 |
[2:16:08] | …instead of doing your deal with the devil. | 而不是同魔鬼签下契约 |
[2:16:10] | I was trying to fight the Mob! | 我确实在对付黑帮! |
[2:16:13] | You wouldn’t dare try to justify yourself if you knew what I’d lost. | 如果你知道我失去了什么 你就决不敢装得这么正义 |
[2:16:19] | Have you ever had to talk to the person you loved most… | 你是否曾经和你最爱的人说… |
[2:16:22] | …tell them it’s gonna be all right, when you know it’s not? | 告诉他们一切都很好 但你知道情况实际很糟? |
[2:16:28] | Well, you’re about to know what that feels like, Gordon. | 如果没有 那你马上就要感受到了 戈登 |
[2:16:32] | Then you can look me in the eye and tell me you’re sorry. | 然后你就可以盯着我的眼睛 告诉我”很抱歉”了 |
[2:16:38] | – You’re not going to hurt my family. – No. | – 你不能伤害我全家 – 当然不 |
[2:16:42] | Just the person you love most. | 我只伤害你最爱的那个 |
[2:16:52] | So is it your wife? | 是你老婆吗? |
[2:16:56] | Put the gun down, Harvey. | 把枪放下 哈维 |
[2:16:58] | Harvey, put down the gun. | 哈维 放下枪 |
[2:17:00] | Please. Please, Harvey. Please. | 我求你了 哈维 求你了 |
[2:17:05] | Oh, goddamn it. | 噢 他妈的 |
[2:17:07] | Will you stop pointing that gun at my family? | 你能不能不用枪指着我全家? |
[2:17:09] | – No! – We have a winner. | – 不! – 有人选了 |
[2:17:11] | No, Jim, stop him! | 不要啊! 吉姆 快拦住他! |
[2:17:13] | – Harvey. – Don’t let him… | – 哈维! – 别让他… |
[2:17:15] | Harvey! | 哈维! |
[2:17:18] | I’m sorry! | 我对不起你! |
[2:17:21] | For everything. | 所有的事都是! |
[2:17:25] | Please don’t hurt my son. | 求求你别伤害我儿子 |
[2:17:37] | You brought your cops? | 你把手下的人带来了? |
[2:17:39] | All they know is there’s a situation. | 他们只知道有情况 |
[2:17:42] | They don’t know who or what. They’re just creating a perimeter. | 但不知道是谁 什么事 他们只是布一道防线 |
[2:17:45] | You think I wanna escape from this? | 你觉得我想逃跑? |
[2:17:48] | There is no escape from this. | 这一切根本无法逃避! |
[2:17:51] | You don’t wanna hurt the boy, Harvey. | 你不可能真心想害我儿子的 哈维 |
[2:17:56] | It’s not about what I want, it’s about what’s fair! | 这跟我想不想没关系 我在乎的是公平不公平! |
[2:18:00] | You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. | 你觉得我们能在乱世中当个正派人物? |
[2:18:07] | But you were wrong. | 你错了 |
[2:18:08] | The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world… | 这世界很残酷 一个残酷的世界里 唯一的道德… |
[2:18:13] | …is chance. | 就是运气 |
[2:18:15] | Unbiased. | 毫无偏袒 |
[2:18:17] | Unprejudiced. | 没有先入为主 |
[2:18:19] | Fair. | 很公平 |
[2:18:21] | His son’s got the same chance she had. | 他儿子和瑞秋一样 都有生存的机会 |
[2:18:24] | Fifty-fifty. | 一半对一半 |
[2:18:25] | What happened to Rachel wasn’t chance. We decided to act. | 瑞秋的事不是什么运气 我们采取了行动 |
[2:18:29] | We three. | 我们三个人一起 |
[2:18:31] | Then why was it me who was the only one who lost everything? | 那么失去了一切的人 为什么就我一个? |
[2:18:36] | – It wasn’t. – The Joker chose me. | – 不能这样说 – 小丑选中的是我! |
[2:18:39] | Because you were the best of us. | 因为你是我们当中最出色的 |
[2:18:42] | He wanted to prove that even someone as good as you… | 他想以此证明 即便像你一样优秀的人… |
[2:18:47] | …could fall. | 也会有堕落之时 |
[2:18:49] | And he was right. | 他是对的 |
[2:18:50] | You’re the one pointing the gun, Harvey. | 生杀之权在你手上 哈维 |
[2:18:53] | So point it at the people responsible. | 该为此事负责的人才该死 |
[2:18:57] | Fair enough. | 很公平 |
[2:19:02] | You first. | 从你先来 |
[2:19:16] | My turn. | 到我了 |
[2:19:25] | Harvey, you’re right. | 哈维 你说得对 |
[2:19:28] | Rachel’s death was my fault. | 瑞秋的死 过错在我 |
[2:19:34] | Please don’t punish the boy. | 请别拿孩子当替死鬼 |
[2:19:37] | – Please, punish me. – I’m about to. | – 要惩罚 就惩罚我吧 – 马上了 |
[2:19:42] | Tell your boy he’s gonna be all right, Gordon. | 告诉你儿子 “不会有事的” |
[2:19:45] | Lie… | 撒谎吧 |
[2:19:47] | …like I lied. | 就像我做过的那样 |
[2:19:52] | It’s going to be all right, son. | 孩子 不会有事的 |
[2:20:32] | Dad? Daddy, is he okay? | 爸爸? 爸爸 他还好吗? |
[2:20:51] | – Thank you. – You don’t have to thank me. | – 谢谢你 – 你不用谢我 |
[2:20:54] | Yes, I do. | 我应该的 |
[2:21:00] | The Joker won. | 小丑赢了 |
[2:21:04] | Harvey’s prosecution, everything he fought for… | 哈维的苦心经营 还有所诉求的一切… |
[2:21:07] | …undone. | 都烟消云散了 |
[2:21:10] | Whatever chance you gave us at fixing our city dies with Harvey’s reputation. | 你给我们的重振城市的机会 也随着哈维的身败名裂而消失了 |
[2:21:15] | We bet it all on him. | 我们把宝全押在他身上 |
[2:21:17] | The Joker took the best of us and tore him down. | 小丑却把他拉下宝座 让他坠入深渊 |
[2:21:21] | People will lose hope. | 人们会失去希望 |
[2:21:22] | They won’t. | 他们不会的 |
[2:21:26] | They must never know what he did. | 他们永远不会知道 他做了什么 |
[2:21:28] | Five dead. | 死了五个人 |
[2:21:31] | Two of them cops. | 其中两个是警察 |
[2:21:32] | – You can’t sweep that… – No. | – 你没法抹杀这件事… – 不 |
[2:21:39] | But the Joker cannot win. | 不能让小丑得逞 |
[2:21:47] | Gotham needs its true hero. | 高谭市需要它真正的英雄 |
[2:21:57] | – No. – You either die a hero… | – 不 – 要么舍生取义… |
[2:22:00] | …or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. | 要么长生久视 坐等与恶人为伍 |
[2:22:05] | I can do those things… | 就算我无恶不做吧 |
[2:22:07] | …because I’m not a hero, not like Dent. | 因为我不像登特 我不是个英雄 |
[2:22:13] | I killed those people. That’s what I can be. | 是我杀了那些人 反正我一向如此 |
[2:22:16] | No, no, you can’t. You’re not. | 不行 绝对不行 不是你干的 |
[2:22:18] | I’m whatever Gotham needs me to be. | 为了高谭市 我可以是任何一种人 |
[2:22:23] | Call it in. | 叫他们进来吧 |
[2:22:27] | A hero. | 他是一位英雄 |
[2:22:29] | Not the hero we deserved, but the hero we needed. | 或许我们不配有 但我们确实需要 |
[2:22:33] | Nothing less than a knight… | 就像一名骑士 |
[2:22:36] | …shining. | 闪耀着光明的骑士 |
[2:22:38] | They’ll hunt you. | 他们会追杀你的 |
[2:22:40] | You’ll hunt me. | 你们会追杀我 |
[2:22:42] | You’ll condemn me. | 你们会诅咒我 |
[2:22:45] | Set the dogs on me. | 派出人来对付我 |
[2:22:51] | Because that’s what needs to happen. | 因为事情必须如此 |
[2:22:54] | Because sometimes… | 因为有些时候 |
[2:22:56] | …the truth isn ‘t good enough. | 真相是不宜昭然天下的 |
[2:23:00] | Sometimes people deserve more. | 有些时候 人们有权得到更多 |
[2:23:05] | Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded. | 有些时候 人们的信念必须得到回报 |
[2:23:28] | Batman. | 蝙蝠侠 |
[2:23:31] | Batman! | 蝙蝠侠! |
[2:23:34] | Why’s he running, Dad? | 爸爸 他为什么要逃跑? |
[2:23:37] | Because we have to chase him. | 因为我们不得不抓他 |
[2:23:38] | Okay, we’re going in! Go, go! Move! | 好 大家进去! 快走! |
[2:23:47] | He didn’t do anything wrong. | 可他没做错什么 |
[2:23:52] | Because he’s the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. | 因为高谭市需要他这种英雄 但这话没人能说得出口 |
[2:23:59] | So we’ll hunt him… | 所以我们要追杀他 |
[2:24:03] | …because he can take it. | 因为他能忍受这一切 |
[2:24:07] | Because he’s not our hero. | 因为他不是我们心目中的英雄 |
[2:24:17] | He’s a silent guardian… | 他是悄无声息的卫士 |
[2:24:20] | …a watchful protector. | 时刻警惕的守护者 |
[2:24:24] | A dark knight. | 暗夜中的骑士 |