英文名称:The Mummy
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | 死亡是通往新生的大门 吾辈活在当下 亦当得以重生 以多种形式回归世间 ——古埃及复活祷词 | |
[01:16] | 完美影业 暗黑宇宙系列合作 共同呈现 | |
[02:30] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是什么鬼东西 |
[02:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:41] | Bloody hell. | 真是见了鬼了 |
[02:44] | The crossrail is the biggest construction project in europe. | 横贯地铁线是欧洲最大的建设工程 |
[02:47] | Carving 26 miles of new commuter train tunnels | 总长26英里的全新市郊往返地铁隧道 |
[02:50] | Beneath the surface of London. | 将会贯穿整个伦敦的地底 |
[02:52] | But today, an ancient tomb filled with | 但是今天 一个摆满着十字军骑士棺材的 |
[02:54] | the coffins of crusader night have unearth… | 古代墓穴被隧道挖掘队发现 |
[02:56] | People don’t realize that London is a giant graveyard. | 人们不知道的是 伦敦是个巨大的墓地 |
[02:59] | A modern city built on centuries of death. | 一座建立在世代亡魂上的现代都市 |
[03:02] | Because of the tombs proximity to the thames… | 由于古墓的位置靠近泰晤士河 |
[03:04] | …half the space is flooded, is that right doctor? | 一半以上的空间已经遭河水灌满 是这样吗 教授 |
[03:06] | There are even more coffins submerged under water. | 是的 水下还有更多墓棺等着我们去挖掘 |
[03:08] | The tomb appears to have been built | 墓棺看起来像是 |
[03:09] | during the second crusade | 在第二次十字军远征期间修建的 |
[03:11] | …which means it’s filled with the bodies | 这也就说明墓棺里都是 |
[03:12] | of crusader knights to invade the Egypt | 在我们祖先回到英格兰之前 |
[03:14] | …before we returning to England. | 那些入侵埃及的十字军骑士 |
[03:16] | It has also revealed a treasure trove | 这也打开了地底世界 |
[03:17] | of secrets about have unearthed… | 的神秘宝库 |
[03:32] | Clear them out, please. | 请把场子给清了 |
[03:35] | Ladies and gentlemen, please stop what you are doing. | 女士们先生们 请停下你们手上的工作 |
[03:38] | The train tunnel has been rerouted north of here. | 地铁线路已重新规划到了北边儿 |
[03:42] | We are now taking control of this site. | 我们现在开始接管这个遗迹 |
[03:46] | Please collect your tools and gear and exit immediately. | 请收拾好你们的设备快速离开这片区域 |
[03:51] | Ohy! | 喂 |
[03:53] | Excuse me. excuse me. | 不好意思 先生 先生 |
[03:54] | This is my site. what do you think you are doing? | 这片区域已经封锁了 你还在这干什么 |
[03:57] | Evacuate your men. we’ll take it from here. | 叫你的人撤离 这片遗迹现在由我们来接管 |
[04:00] | Who the hell are you people? | 你们都是些什么人 |
[04:04] | This way, sir. thank you very much. | 这边请 先生 非常感谢您的配合 |
[04:09] | The past cannot remain buried forever. | 过去不可能被永久地埋藏 |
[04:16] | In my lifetime, i have unearth… | 我的这一生 已经发掘出 |
[04:19] | …many ancient mysteries. | 许许多多的古代未解之谜 |
[04:23] | At last, this tomb… | 终于 这座古墓 |
[04:26] | …reveals antiquities darkest secret. | 揭示了古代最黑暗的秘密 |
[04:31] | A secret erased from history… | 一段被抹去的历史 |
[04:35] | …and forgotten to time. | 被时间忘却的秘密 终于被我找到了 |
[04:39] | Princess Ahmanet. | 安玛奈特公主 |
[04:42] | Beautiful… | 貌美如花 |
[04:45] | …cunning… | 奸诈狡猾 |
[04:47] | …and ruthless. | 冷酷无情 |
[04:50] | Sole heir to the throne of egypt. | 古埃及王朝的唯一继承人 |
[04:55] | The pharaohs kingdom will one day be hers to rule… | 法老王朝终有一日会由她来统领 |
[04:59] | …without mercy or fear. | 笼罩在她那恐怖的暴政之下 |
[05:01] | And Ahmanet would be worshipped as a living god. | 安玛奈特也会被当作神祇在世般 受到人民的崇拜 |
[05:24] | But pharaoh had a son. | 但是 法老有了一个儿子 |
[05:28] | The boy now, would inherit her destiny. | 这个男孩 将会承继她的命运 |
[05:32] | And Ahmanet understood power was not given… | 安玛奈特也明白 权利不能是授予而来 |
[05:36] | …it had to be taken. | 而是要通过手段掠夺而来 |
[05:44] | Vowing revenge… | 她对神发誓要复仇 |
[05:46] | …she made a choice to embrace evil. | 她选择了信奉邪恶 |
[05:49] | Seth. | 赛斯 |
[05:51] | The god of death. | 古埃及的死神 |
[05:54] | They made a pact. | 他们签订下了契约 |
[05:58] | A pact that would unleash darkness itself. | 这个契约会释放黑暗的本源 |
[06:50] | Ahmanet was reborn… | 安玛奈特得到了重生 |
[06:53] | …a monster. | 一个恶魔 |
[07:03] | Yet the pact was not complete. | 不过 契约并没就此结束 |
[07:07] | She vowed to bring the demon into our world… | 她发誓要把这只恶魔带到人间 |
[07:10] | …in the body of a mortal man. | 附身到一个凡人的身上 |
[07:13] | Together, they would take their vengeance upon humanity. | 一起 他们会将复仇之火降临到人类的头上 |
[07:30] | For her sins, Ahmanet was mummified alive. | 为了赎罪 安玛奈特被活生生做成了木乃伊 |
[07:42] | Her body carried far from egypt. | 她的遗体被带到了远离埃及的地方 |
[07:57] | There she would remain, condemned to eternal darkness. | 在那 她会饱受无尽黑暗的包围和指责 |
[08:05] | But death is a doorway… | 但死亡 只是通向复活的另一道大门 |
[08:07] | …and the past cannot remain buried forever. | 过去也不可能被永久地埋藏 |
[08:48] | Out of luck, ah sarge? | 运气不怎么好啊 中士 |
[08:51] | The civilians are gone. | 平民都跑了 |
[08:52] | Is filled with insurgents down there. | 现在那地方只剩一堆叛乱分子了 |
[08:54] | I guess we’re too late. | 我猜我们来的太晚了 |
[08:59] | 恭呈 亨利 | |
[09:06] | We can do this. | 我们一定能找到的 |
[09:08] | Oh no no no! we’re too late! | 噢不不不 我们太迟了 |
[09:10] | Command thinks we are doing advanced recon… | 指挥部以为我们在离这里一百英里的地方 |
[09:12] | …a 100 miles from here. | 进行深入敌后的侦查任务 |
[09:14] | Sarge, you are not going down there. | 中士 你不能去那个地方 |
[09:16] | You’re right. i’m not. we are. | 对 我不能 我们要一起去 |
[09:19] | – at least call in an air strike. – air strike? | – 我们起码得叫个空袭吧 – 空袭 |
[09:23] | Bad idea. | 馊主意 |
[09:23] | A little one. just maybe they’ll run off. | 就丢一个炸弹 没准他们就被全部吓跑了 |
[09:25] | And the command will know where we are. | 然后我们的行踪就暴露啦 |
[09:26] | And then we will do 20 years | 然后我们就会因为打劫罪 |
[09:27] | in leavenworth for looting. | 在堪萨斯州的莱文沃斯堡(监狱)蹲上20年 |
[09:29] | Hey, what did i tell you? hey, we are not looters. | 我怎么跟你说的 我们不是劫匪 |
[09:32] | We are liberators of precious antiquities. | 我们是珍稀古文物的解放者 |
[09:35] | – right. – right. | – 对 – 对头 |
[09:36] | But we don’t even know what’s down there. | 但我们根本不知道那埋着什么 |
[09:37] | Haram. haram is what’s down there. treasure. | 哈拉姆 那下面就埋着哈拉姆 稀有宝藏 |
[09:41] | No, the translator said “haram” means “forbidden knowledge”. | 不 翻译说哈拉姆意思是”被禁止的知识” |
[09:45] | Like a curse. | 比如说诅咒 |
[09:46] | Around here that’s just another word for “treasure.” | 在这个地方 这种词就代表着另外一个意思”宝藏” |
[09:48] | And this guy, this.. Henry guy… | 而这个叫亨利的家伙 |
[09:50] | …it seems to want it pretty bad. | 看起来想要这个宝藏快想疯了 |
[09:52] | Well.. now he is gonna have to pay double. | 现在 看来他要付双倍价才能把这个宝藏搞到手 |
[09:54] | – mount up. – “no, sir, i ain’t going on this one.” | – 上马 准备出发 – 长官 我拒绝这次行动 |
[09:57] | – what? – i’m not going. | – 什么 – 我拒绝 |
[09:58] | Vail. | 韦尔 |
[09:59] | What are you going to do? “stab me with that?” | 你想干嘛 用那捅我吗 |
[10:02] | Oh no no no no.. no! | 噢 不不不 不 |
[10:04] | You crazy bastard. | 你就是个神经病 |
[10:06] | It’s a full days ride to the nearest water! | 到下个水源点之前 这可是我一天骑行的饮水量啊 |
[10:08] | The nearest water is right down in that village. | 最近的水源 就在下面那个村子里 |
[10:12] | Come on, Vail. | 拜托 韦尔 |
[10:13] | Where is your sense of adventure? | 你的冒险精神去哪啦 |
[10:15] | Oh that’s just great, nick! that’s just great! | 噢 这真棒啊 太棒了 |
[10:18] | Come on, we slip in – slip out, just like we always do. | 来嘛 我们就像往常一样潜入进去 神不知 鬼不觉 |
[10:23] | You son of a bitch! | 你个狗娘养的 |
[10:24] | Oh my god! | 我滴神也 |
[10:25] | We are gonna die.. we are gonna die! | 要死啦 要死啦 |
[10:28] | Move! move. | 动起来 动起来 |
[10:31] | Just run.. run run. | 跑就对了 跑 跑 |
[10:35] | Let’s go! go.. go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[10:37] | Are you kidding me? | 你跟我开玩笑嘛 |
[10:40] | “slip in – slip out”? | 神不知 鬼不觉 |
[10:44] | This is not what we always do! | 我们以前就没这么干过好吗 |
[10:46] | Stairs! just run! run! | 楼梯 快上 快上 |
[10:50] | Run! run! run! | 跑 跑 跑 |
[10:57] | Grenade! | 小心手雷 |
[11:00] | I hate you, i hate you so much! | 我恨你 我恨死你啦 |
[11:02] | I never even wanted to come.. to this country! | 我从来都没有想过要来这个国度 |
[11:05] | Let me think. just let me think. | 冷静 让我好好想想 |
[11:08] | If anyone is listening… | 如果有人听得见的话 |
[11:09] | …this is l-26, rmj hot! | 这里是L-26 我们遭到猛烈火力压制 |
[11:12] | Request dynamic precision strike at our mark! | 请求对我方位置实行动态精确打击 |
[11:15] | You did not.. just called in an air strike! | 你别跟我说你刚刚叫了空袭 |
[11:17] | Oh.. yes.. i.. did! | 噢 是的 我 叫 了 |
[11:23] | Where are you going? don’t leave me! | 你去哪 别丢下我 |
[11:27] | Where do they keep coming from? | 哪冒出来这么多人 |
[11:37] | There is nowhere to go! | 没地方躲了 |
[11:39] | Oh man we are gonna die! | 噢不 我们要死啦 |
[11:41] | Please, Vail! let me think! | 闭嘴 韦尔 让我思考 |
[11:42] | We are gonna die because of you! | 都怪你的主意 我们就要玩完了 |
[11:44] | Just let me think! | 让我思考 |
[11:45] | Think about what? think about what? | 还想什么 还有什么好想的 |
[11:48] | I’m thinking… | 我在想 |
[11:50] | What? | 什么 |
[11:52] | I’m thinking… | 我在想 |
[11:54] | What are you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[11:57] | I’m thinking.. we are probably gonna die here. | 我在想 这次我们可能真的要死了 |
[12:01] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[12:37] | I am still alive! | 我还活着 |
[12:55] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[13:13] | Haram. | 哈拉姆 |
[13:23] | I was told you boys were supposed | 我告诉过你们应该呆在 |
[13:25] | to be a 100 kil from here. | 离这一百英里外的地方 |
[13:27] | Yes, sir! but based on intelligence… | 是的长官 但是根据情报显示 |
[13:29] | …we had reason to believe the insurgents | 我们有理由相信当地的叛乱分子 |
[13:31] | were holding civilian hostage | 抓了当地平民作人质 |
[13:33] | We had to make the call. | 我们得做出抉择 |
[13:34] | Wait for delta team to respond or go in alone. | 是等待三角洲部队增援还是我们两独自执行这次任务 |
[13:36] | It was sergeant morton’s idea to go in actually! | 这实际上是莫顿中士的主意要潜入进村子里 |
[13:39] | Only to find out that the villagers | 经过我们的侦查 |
[13:41] | are gone seems evacuating | 因为战争疏散 村子里空无一人 |
[13:42] | Yeah lucky for them, not for us. | 对 他们可幸运了 但我们就不是了 |
[13:43] | Delta, south side perimeter. | 三角洲特战队 去村子南部设立警戒区 |
[13:45] | Sir, when we realized that we were at the | 长官 当我们意识到 |
[13:47] | center of the insurgent’s stronghold. | 这是叛乱分子要塞的时候 |
[13:49] | …it was too late. | 那时已经太晚了 |
[13:50] | We were discovered, we started taking on heavy fire. | 随后我们暴露并遭受了敌军猛烈的火力进攻 |
[13:53] | Well.. sir, Corporal Vail here is too humble to admit it… | 其次 长官 韦尔下士 太过谦虚去承认了 |
[13:57] | But he risked his life to save mine. | 但是他是那个冒着生命危险来救我的人 |
[14:00] | He is a hero, in fact.. i’d like | 事实上 他是个英雄 我推荐他 |
[14:02] | to recommend him for citation. | 来做传讯的口供证人 |
[14:04] | Let me run another scenario by it | 我来说说我想的另一套情节 |
[14:06] | Sir? | 长官 什么意思 |
[14:07] | One in which…two assholes from long range reconnaissance… | 一个…两个执行远程侦查任务的混球 |
[14:11] | …that would be you… | 说的就是你们 |
[14:12] | …run all over northern iraq, | 我们跑遍伊拉克北部 |
[14:14] | just one step ahead the enemy | 就是尽量避免与敌军交火 |
[14:16] | Except, instead of hunting for the enemy… | 除此之外 你们也不是来杀敌 |
[14:19] | …you hunt for antiquities… | 而是来猎宝的 |
[14:21] | …stealing whatever isn’t nailed down | 然后把一切可能挖到的宝物 |
[14:23] | and selling it on the black market. | 倒卖到黑市上好大赚一笔 |
[14:25] | Meanwhile, these fanatical insurgents… | 与此同时 这些狂热分子 |
[14:27] | …trying to erase 5,000 years of history… | 又正好想抹去这五千年的历史 |
[14:30] | …unwillingly cover your tracks. it’s a pretty good scam. | 很不情愿的说 这的确是个不错的幌子 |
[14:33] | Sergeant morton! | 莫顿中士 |
[14:35] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[14:37] | What? where is what? | 什么 什么什么东西在哪 |
[14:39] | The letter. the map you stole from me. | 那封信 那张你从我这偷走的地图 |
[14:42] | Map? i do not know what you are talking about. | 地图 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[14:45] | How would i… | 我怎么会 |
[14:46] | Had even had the opportunity to | 我 我甚至都没有 |
[14:47] | steal anything from you. | 从你那偷东西的机会 |
[14:48] | Miss… Miss… | 小姐 怎么称呼 |
[14:52] | Ok.. sgt. morton here thinks that | 好吧 莫顿中士认为这很难以启齿 |
[14:54] | i would be too embarrassed | 我觉得也很羞耻 |
[14:55] | …to tell you that i had him in my hotel room… | 不过事实是 三天前 |
[14:58] | …3 nights ago, in baghdad. | 在巴格达的一家旅馆里 我们两一起睡过 |
[15:00] | And whilst i was sleeping, he went through my things. | 当我在熟睡时 他偷走了我的东西 |
[15:04] | I’m not embarrassed, nick. | 我并不感到尴尬 尼克 |
[15:05] | Disgusted? yes. regretful? ah certainly. | 要说恶心 是的 后悔至极 啊 当然 |
[15:08] | But mainly just amazed, to your ability… | 不过我对你的”能力”真得是刮目相看 |
[15:11] | …to mimic all the qualities of genuine human intimacy… | 你那套高质量的套路 哇 简直了 |
[15:14] | …if only for.. 15 seconds? | 这么多前戏 也就坚持了 多久 十五秒 |
[15:17] | Where is the map, morton? | 地图到底在哪 莫顿 |
[15:21] | Sir, i admit that… | 长官 我承认 |
[15:22] | …miss Halsey and i did spend a | 我和哈尔西小姐的确是 |
[15:24] | delightful even | 共度良宵过一次 |
[15:26] | A very long and satisfying evening… | 如果她是真情实感的话 |
[15:28] | …if her reactions are to be considered sincere. | 那将会是更加漫长而完美的夜晚 |
[15:30] | But sir, i left with nothing more than fond memories. | 但是长官 我现在对她的美好回忆已经烟消云散了 |
[15:33] | Now, perhaps i may have neglected to | 或许是因为我第二天早上的 |
[15:34] | say goodbye to her the next moring… | 不辞而别惹怒了她 |
[15:36] | …only because she was exhausted… | 只是因为她很疲惫 |
[15:38] | – …and i did not want to wake her. – ok. | 我实在是不想吵醒她 – 好吧 |
[15:40] | And the reward for my gracious consideration? | 我如此亲切关怀竟然落得如此回报 |
[15:42] | Well sir, as you can see “hell hath no fury”. | 长官你看 这就是”最毒妇人心” |
[15:45] | – sir. – oh my god! | – 长官 – 哦 我的上帝啊 |
[15:52] | It’s egyptian. | 这是古埃及的 |
[15:54] | Why is that unusual? | 有什么不同寻常的吗 |
[15:56] | We are in the persian gulf, Vail. | 韦尔 我们现在是在波斯湾 |
[15:57] | Right. egypt is a 1000 miles away so it’s unusual. | 是的 这里距离埃及有一千英里 这就不同寻常了 |
[16:00] | Put those down, hurry. go get the rest. | 都放下吧 快 去把剩下的都搬来 |
[16:02] | Got it. | 好的 |
[16:04] | Colonel, this is an significant find. | 上校 这是个重大的发现 |
[16:06] | i need your men to secure this village. | 我需要你的人手将这个村子保护起来 |
[16:08] | We are not even supposed to be here. | 可我们甚至都不应该出现在这个地方 |
[16:10] | Is my job to make sure that anything | 我的职责是确保任何有价值的东西 |
[16:11] | of value stays out of enemy hands | 不会落入敌人之手 |
[16:13] | We have no idea what could be down there. | 我们对这下面有什么并不是很清楚 |
[16:15] | The content of tutankhamun’s tomb alone… | 当初图坦卡门墓穴中的文物 |
[16:18] | …were valued at 650 million pounds sterling. | 估值6.5亿英镑 |
[16:21] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[16:26] | Colonel.. if i may with a couple shake charges… | 上校 恕我直言 |
[16:29] | …we could just close this hole right up, | 我们可以先用炸药把洞口堵上 |
[16:30] | and miss Halsey can cen we’re moving out. | 以后找个好日子再让哈尔西小姐过来 |
[16:32] | – shut up. – okay. | – 闭嘴 – 好吧 |
[16:33] | You got two hours, then we’re moving out. | 你们有两个小时的时间 然后我们就必须马上撤离 |
[16:35] | You are getting in the hole with him. | 你们带着他一起下去 |
[16:36] | – him? – me? | – 他 – 我 |
[16:37] | Yep. | 是的 |
[16:38] | Sir. | 长官 |
[16:40] | You gear up, that’s an order. | 收拾好就出发 这是命令 |
[16:41] | I’ll be right here on the road sarge. | 我在路边等你 中士 |
[16:43] | Get in the damn hole, Vail! | 你也跟着下去吧 韦尔 |
[16:44] | Oh man! | 噢 大兄弟 别啊 |
[17:28] | I am in a large antechamber of some kind. | 我目前身处于一个大型的前厅 |
[17:31] | There is an inscription on the northern wall. | 前厅的北墙上刻着几行铭文 |
[17:34] | The litany of ra. | 太阳神 拉 哈拉胡提的祷文 |
[17:37] | ..kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[17:40] | Your fault, nick. your fault. | 都怪你 尼克 都是你的错 |
[17:43] | Do you see any treasure here, nick? because i don’t. | 你看到这里有什么宝藏吗 尼克 我可什么都没看到 |
[17:46] | Do you know what i see? i see | 你知道我看到什么了吗 我看到 |
[17:47] | statues that i can’t carry around. | 全是些带不走的雕像 |
[17:48] | – keep it down. – you keep it down. | – 小声点 – 你才小声点 |
[17:51] | What are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[17:54] | It is definitely a tomb. | 这绝对是个墓穴 |
[18:08] | What is that? mercury? | 这是什么 水银吗 |
[18:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:16] | The ancient egyptians believed | 古埃及人相信 |
[18:18] | that it weakened iest of ammon… | 这可以抑制邪恶 |
[18:21] | Well now we know better. | 但我们如今有了更深入的了解 |
[18:22] | this stuff will kill you. | 这玩意儿能毒死你 |
[18:23] | Yeah, after it makes you crazy. | 是啊 就在把你弄疯之后 |
[18:26] | There is mercury dripping from the ceiling… | 有水银从天花板上滴下来 再回流到 |
[18:30] | …into holes in the ground. | 地上的洞中 |
[18:31] | Possibly to connect the.. | 可能是连接 |
[18:34] | It’s a canal system… | 这是墓穴内的运河系统 |
[18:36] | …leading all the way to… | 汇集流向 |
[18:41] | Get the lights! | 把照射灯打开 |
[19:07] | Oh my god. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[19:30] | Get everything out of the bags. | 把包里的东西都拿出来 |
[19:35] | What did i tell you? | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[19:36] | That’s a lot of gold, nick. | 好多金子啊 尼克 |
[19:39] | I am in a large men-made cavern adjoining the antechamber. | 我目前在一个与前厅相连的人造大型墓穴中 |
[19:42] | There are chiseled steps descending from the ledge. | 显而易见 这里有向下延伸的阶梯 |
[19:45] | There is a canal at the center of them… | 墓穴中央有一条运河系统 |
[19:47] | …that feeds a ritual well at | 水银灌满底部的 |
[19:50] | the base, filled with mercury. | 祭献深井 |
[19:55] | Beads of scarabs, scarab signal rings. | 这个是珠子做成的圣甲虫戒指 |
[19:59] | This is a high priest of ammon… | 它属于底比斯神庙的 |
[20:02] | …from the temple of the thebes. | 一位安蒙神大祭司 |
[20:04] | There is a ritual barrier chain that’s around the well… | 水银井周围由宗教性质的锁链包围着 |
[20:08] | …as a warning to intruders. | 作为对闯入者的警告 |
[20:10] | To keep people out. | 阻隔他们入内 |
[20:16] | There isn’t a single provision made for | 这个地下墓穴没有 |
[20:19] | someone’s journey into the underworld… | 任何被盗的痕迹 |
[20:22] | No canopic jars, no shabtis. | 没有坎努帕斯坛 没有陪葬俑 |
[20:26] | To be buried in a place like this… | 被埋葬在这样一个地方 |
[20:30] | …would have been a fate worse than death. | 真的是比死更难受 |
[20:34] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[20:36] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[20:41] | There are six watchers around the well… | 有六位守护者面朝井口 |
[20:45] | …facing inward instead of out. | 而并非朝向外边 |
[20:49] | Whatever is in there… | 无论这里面有什么 |
[20:51] | …those chains aren’t for bringing it up. | 这些锁链都不是为了把它拉出来的 |
[20:56] | They are for holding it down. | 而是在镇压 |
[21:08] | This is not a tomb. | 这不是个坟墓 |
[21:13] | It’s a prison. | 这是个监狱 |
[21:15] | Lima 2-6, come in. | 呼叫 L26 请回答 |
[21:17] | Copy, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[21:18] | Get out now. we’ve got reports of bogeys inbound. | 马上出来 我们收到报告 有可疑人士入侵 |
[21:20] | We gotta take off. | 我们必须马上撤退 |
[21:22] | Tell greenway we have to notify d.t.r.a. | 告诉格林威 我们必须通知国防安全局 |
[21:24] | For what? | 为什么 |
[21:25] | – i need specialists from cairo… – cairo? | – 我需要联系开罗的专家 – 开罗 |
[21:27] | …seaborn suits and shielding cuffs. | 密封衣和屏蔽手套 |
[21:28] | Jenny, we are out of time. you better grab what you can now! | 珍妮 我们没时间了 你最好现在带上你要带走的东西 |
[21:32] | I’m not leaving until i see what’s in that pool. | 我不会走的 除非我看清井里面有什么东西 |
[21:34] | Oh you are leaving. we’re leaving right now. | 你得离开这 我们现在要立刻撤退了 |
[21:36] | I have not come this far just to leave without… | 我千里迢迢而来不会空手而归的 |
[22:38] | Hey! hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[22:43] | Cease fire! Vail! | 别开枪 韦尔 |
[22:44] | Cease fire! cease fire! | 停火 停火 |
[22:47] | They are just camel spiders! they’re not even poisonous! | 这就是些骆驼蜘蛛 这些蜘蛛没毒性 |
[22:50] | Can we please, leave? | 我们现在能离开了吗 |
[22:52] | – are you out of your mind, Vail? – please! | – 你疯了吗 韦尔 – 快走吧 |
[22:54] | What is wrong with you? | 你哪里出了毛病 |
[22:55] | That thing bit my neck! | 有东西咬了我的脖子 |
[22:56] | – okay.. okay. – it bit me! | – 没事的 没事的 – 它咬了我 |
[22:59] | Enough of this! i don’t care! | 够了 我不管这些 |
[23:00] | I’m leaving! with or without you! i’m leaving! | 我要走了 你们随意 反正我是要走了 |
[23:03] | It bit me! please, nick! | 它咬我了 拜托 尼克 |
[23:05] | Can we please, leave? | 我们能走了吗 |
[23:52] | You have set me free. | 你赐予我自由 |
[24:07] | My chosen. | 你是我命中注定之人 |
[24:11] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[24:15] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[24:16] | Tell greenway he is gonna send a team | 告诉格林威 让他派人来 |
[24:18] | to get this thin | 把这东西带走 |
[24:19] | …or he is gonna have to explain why he left me behind. | 不然他就得去解释为什么会把我丢在这里 |
[24:28] | Do it! | 照做 |
[24:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:46] | Climb by the man! | 吊上去 |
[24:47] | Climb line is steady. | 正在平稳吊移 |
[24:48] | More towards your nine o’clock! | 朝着九点方向过去点 |
[24:50] | Holding at 30 feet. | 高度30英尺 |
[24:51] | A little more. | 再高一点 |
[25:41] | Bishop to echo. we have visual on a severe sandstorm… | B队呼叫E队 我们看见猛烈的沙尘暴从 |
[25:45] | …heading west to echo 12. | 西面向E12前进 |
[26:17] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[26:19] | Wait.. wait.. please be careful. this is 5,000 years old. | 等等 小心点 这可是有五千年历史呢 |
[26:22] | 60 seconds! in the air! let’s go! | 60秒后起飞 动作快点 |
[26:26] | Careful, careful. | 小心 小心 |
[26:34] | Get us off the ground now! | 现在起飞吧 |
[26:35] | Halsey, take a sit! | 哈尔西 坐下 |
[27:29] | Need some help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[27:30] | No. | 不 |
[27:32] | – you are welcome by the way. – how’s that? | – 顺便说句 不用谢 – 我要谢你什么 |
[27:34] | Because i saved your.. whatever it is. | 因为我救了你 不管怎么说 |
[27:37] | That was safely hidden for 5,000 years | 在你投下地狱火弹之前 |
[27:39] | before you dropped a hell-fire missile on it. | 它可是在地底下安安稳稳地藏了5000年 |
[27:42] | And you might have never found it otherwise. | 那你可能永远都发现不了这里 |
[27:44] | Again.. you’re welcome. | 再说一次 你不用谢我 |
[27:50] | Do you have any idea what this is? | 你觉得这个是什么 |
[27:52] | The significance of it? | 它的意义是什么 |
[27:55] | An egyptian sarcophagus in a tomb in mesopotamia. | 在美索不达米亚的一座墓穴内发现古埃及石棺 |
[28:01] | Why just say “15 seconds”? | 你为什么说”只有15秒钟” |
[28:02] | What of what? | 什么跟什么 |
[28:04] | You told greenway that i can mimic all | 你刚才跟格林威说 |
[28:06] | the qualities of | 我和你啪啪啪 |
[28:08] | …for 15 seconds. | 15秒就射了 |
[28:09] | I mean.. uh.. it was not 15 seconds. | 我的意思是 啊 肯定不止15秒 |
[28:13] | Well, however long it lasted, it wasn’t real. | 好了 不管多长时间 这都不是真的 |
[28:19] | I never lied to you about my feelings. | 我对你的感觉都是真实的 我从没骗过你 |
[28:21] | You stole from me. | 你偷我东西 |
[28:24] | But i didn’t lie. | 但我没有对你说谎 |
[28:26] | Do you ever think of anyone but yourself? | 你是不是从来不会替别人考虑 |
[28:30] | This means something. | 这意义重大 |
[28:34] | Something bigger than you can imagine. | 超乎你想象 |
[28:39] | My life’s work. | 这是我毕生心血 |
[28:41] | And you were going to steal it. | 但是你却来偷走了它 |
[28:44] | How much do you think that’s worth on the black market? | 你觉得这东西在黑市上能值多少钱 |
[29:10] | This is Dr. Jennifer Halsey.. | 我是詹妮弗·哈尔西博士 |
[29:12] | Conducting a preliminary analysis | 我正在对这具古埃及石棺 |
[29:14] | of an egyptian | 做初步检查 |
[29:16] | …discovered in the nineveh province, northern iraq. | 这是在伊拉克北部的尼尼微省发现的 |
[29:20] | The hieroglyphs are definitely new kingdom. | 这些象形文字绝对记载着一个新王朝 |
[29:24] | It appears that the wife of king menehptre… | 墓棺上面记载着王后 梅内普莱因难产而死 |
[29:28] | …died in childbirth… | 留下一个 |
[29:30] | …leaving a sole heir to the throne… | 孩子作为王国的继承人 |
[29:34] | …a girl… | 一个女孩 |
[29:39] | …called Ahmanet. | 叫安玛奈特 |
[30:15] | Corporal, what in the living hell are you doing son? | 下士 你究竟在搞什么鬼 |
[30:20] | Vail? | 韦尔 |
[30:22] | Corporal Vail? | 韦尔下士 |
[30:25] | Dammit. | 该死的 |
[30:26] | Corporal Vail, do you hear me talking | 韦尔下士 你听到我跟你说 |
[30:27] | to you? i said ! drop it now! | 什么了吧 我说 放下刀 |
[30:31] | Vail, just… | 韦尔 |
[30:33] | Vail! wow.. wow! | 韦尔 哇哦 哇哦 |
[30:35] | Vail! | 韦尔 |
[30:35] | Oh my god. Vail! | 不 见鬼了 韦尔 |
[30:37] | Drop the weapon! drop it now! | 放下武器 立刻放下武器 |
[30:38] | Now! | 立刻 |
[30:39] | Please.. please.. | 拜托 拜托 |
[30:40] | Drop it now! | 立刻放下武器 |
[30:41] | – put the gun down! – drop it! | – 放下枪 – 把它扔掉 |
[30:43] | Put down the weapon! put it down.. back off.. | 放下武器 放下 坐回去 |
[30:46] | Stop! do not shoot! this is a pressurized aircraft! | 住手 不能在加压了的机舱开枪 |
[30:48] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[30:50] | Vail. | 韦尔 |
[30:54] | – Vail, put the knife down. – Vail. | – 韦尔 把刀放下 – 韦尔 |
[30:55] | – Vail, no. – Vail! | – 韦尔 不 – 韦尔 |
[30:57] | Vail! | 韦尔 |
[31:04] | Ehy Vail! stop! stop! Vail.. Vail! | 韦尔 停 停 韦尔 韦尔 |
[31:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:34] | Pan-pan-pan. | 故障 故障 故障 |
[31:35] | This is november 4-0-9-9. | 这是N4-0-9-9 |
[31:37] | United states c-130 hercules. | 美国空军C-130大力神运输机 |
[31:40] | – what’s happening? – take your sit and strap in. | – 发生了什么事 – 做好扣紧安全带 |
[31:42] | – …over england. – england? | – 我们在英国上空 – 英国 |
[31:43] | Right now i don’t know what’s happening. take your sit! | 现在我也不知道发生了什么事 坐好 |
[31:47] | We lost thrust in both engines. | 两个引擎都失灵了 |
[31:49] | No way to our contact. dropping to 12,000, 280 on the edi. | 无线电失联 正从12000英尺骤降 离爱丁堡机场280英里 |
[31:51] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼 |
[31:56] | Go! go! go! | 快跑 快跑 快跑 |
[32:10] | Parachute! | 降落伞 |
[32:13] | Parachute! | 降落伞 |
[32:23] | I do not know how to do this! | 我不会用 |
[32:24] | Jenny, you can do this! you can do this! | 珍妮 你能做到 的 你能行 |
[32:47] | Give me your hand! | 把你的手给我 |
[33:54] | Miss Halsey | 哈尔西小姐 |
[33:57] | Miss Halsey, do you think you’re up to it. | 哈尔西小姐 你准备好了吗 |
[34:00] | I’m sorry. what? | 对不起 什么 |
[34:02] | We need your help identifying the body. | 我们需要你来帮忙辨认下尸体 |
[34:50] | Unknown | 身份不明 |
[34:58] | Vail! | 韦尔 |
[35:00] | Hey buddy. | 嘿 伙计 |
[35:03] | You scared the shit out of me. | 你他妈的吓死我了 |
[35:07] | We need to talk, nick. | 我们需要谈谈 尼克 |
[35:13] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事 |
[35:15] | You know what’s happening. | 你知道发生了什么 |
[35:20] | Am i dead? | 我死了吗 |
[35:23] | Dead? | 死 |
[35:25] | No. but you are gonna wish you were. | 你没死 但是你还不如死了好 |
[35:28] | Come on this way, please. | 请这边走 |
[35:30] | Oh my god! nick. | 哦 我的天啊 尼克 |
[35:31] | Jen. | 珍 |
[35:36] | What’s happening? where am i? | 发生了什么事 我在哪里 |
[35:38] | Who’s in charge here? | 谁是这里的负责人 |
[35:43] | Base, this is search team one. | 基地 这里是搜救一队 |
[35:45] | Looks like the trail of wreckage… | 我们似乎找到了坠机残骸 |
[35:46] | …it’s spread across 2-2,5 half miles through the forest. | 残骸散落在方圆2-2.5英里的森林里 |
[35:49] | Coming up on the aylestord pier now. standby. | 正派人到埃尔斯福德港 待命 |
[35:56] | The pier is a wreck. it looks like | 码头上有件残骸 看上去 |
[35:58] | a part of the wing.A turbine | 像是部分机翼 是一台涡轮机发动机 |
[36:00] | Miles away from the primary crash site. over. | 距离坠机主要现场几英里 完毕 |
[36:03] | Copy, search team one. message received. | 收到 这里是搜救一队 收到信息 |
[36:17] | One body found. no obvious signs of life. standby. | 找到一具尸体 已经没用生命迹象 待命 |
[36:27] | Casualty confirmed deceased. | 伤员确认死亡 |
[36:29] | Requesting attendance of ambulance personnel. over. | 请派医护人员到场 完毕 |
[36:32] | Copy, search team one. | 搜救一队收到 |
[36:33] | Ambulance staff now on route. over. | 医疗队已出发 完毕 |
[37:40] | What.. what the hell…? | 这 这是什么鬼 |
[37:47] | Hey! you better come in to… | 嘿 你们最好能过来一下 |
[37:50] | Allen? | 艾伦 |
[37:52] | Allen? | 艾伦 |
[37:54] | You alright? | 你还好吗 |
[37:57] | Allen! | 艾伦 |
[38:01] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[38:57] | Rise. | 起来吧 |
[39:37] | A US military plane crash landed in surrey this evening… | 一架美国军机今晚在苏里市坠毁 |
[39:40] | …just missing waverley abbey. | 韦弗利修道院差一点就被殃及 |
[39:43] | How did you get out of that plane? | 你是怎么逃出飞机的 |
[39:47] | There’s not a single scratch on your body. | 你连点儿轻伤都没有 |
[39:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:59] | For what? | 为什么谢我 |
[40:00] | You saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[40:02] | You would have done the same for me. | 换做你 你也会为我做同样的事 |
[40:06] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[40:07] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[40:11] | Listen, nick. | 听着 尼克 |
[40:13] | I think you should know something. | 我想你可能知道了什么 |
[40:15] | You know i work with a group of archaeologists. | 你知道我和一个考古专家小组工作 |
[40:18] | – yeah. – well… | – 嗯 – 是的 |
[40:19] | …we developed this theory… | 我们有一个这样的推测 |
[40:20] | …that an egyptian princess had been | 有一个古埃及公主 |
[40:23] | erased from the history book. | 在历史书上被抹掉了 |
[40:26] | …deliberately. | 是故意的 |
[40:28] | We’ve been searching for something | 我们一直寻找一个叫做 |
[40:30] | called “the darue in england | 赛斯之刃的东西 |
[40:32] | A ceremonial knife with a large jewel at the hilt. | 一把顶端嵌着红宝石的祭祀刀 |
[40:36] | Seth is the egyptian god of death. | 赛斯是古埃及的死神 |
[40:39] | And legend has it that the dagger and the stone, together… | 据传说记载 将刀石合一 |
[40:43] | …had the power to give seth physical form. | 就能让赛斯化为真身 |
[40:47] | I’m convinced it was hidden here, in europe. | 我认为它被藏在欧洲这 |
[40:50] | Stolen by crusaders centuries ago. | 是在几个世纪之前被十字军盗走的 |
[40:53] | I found reference to it in a manuscript | 我在一个十字军骑士的手稿里 |
[40:55] | written by a crue in england. | 得到了相关记录 |
[40:57] | That suggested the dagger was broken apart. | 上面说匕首与红宝石被拆开了 |
[41:01] | That the stone buried with this knight… | 这位骑士带着红宝石被 |
[41:04] | …somewhere here in england. | 一起安葬于英国的某个地方 |
[41:08] | A massive crusader tomb, was | 最近在伦敦发现了一个大型的 |
[41:10] | recently discoversaw those birds. | 十字军墓穴 |
[41:14] | We believe that the stone is in there somewhere. | 我们相信红宝石就藏在那的某个地方 |
[41:18] | That tomb is what led us to Ahmanet. | 正是这个墓穴让我们找到了安玛奈特 |
[41:22] | I think she is the princess in the legend. | 我认为她就是记载中的那个公主 |
[41:25] | The hieroglyphics said that she murdered her father. | 这些象形文字说是她谋杀了她的父亲 |
[41:27] | – murdered? – along with his child. | – 谋杀 – 还有她父亲的孩子 |
[41:30] | She made some sort of pact with the god of death. | 她与死神签订了某种契约 |
[41:33] | And then, when i saw those birds… | 而且后来 当我看到那些鸟 |
[41:36] | …and that sandstorm… | 还有沙尘暴 |
[41:37] | whatever i mean something is happening. | 我就感觉到大事不妙 |
[41:39] | You are alive i do not know how. | 你活下来了 但是我不知道为什么 |
[41:42] | You… i… go… | 你 我 出去 |
[41:44] | I’m sorry, nick. i think we angered the gods. | 抱歉 尼克 我想我们惹怒了神灵 |
[41:50] | Can you excuse me? | 容我失陪一下 |
[41:51] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[41:56] | Identify, please. | 请表明身份 |
[41:58] | This is Jenny. get me Henry. | 我是詹妮弗 帮我转接亨利 |
[42:10] | Jennifer. | 詹妮弗 |
[42:11] | This is a far more significant | 这个问题比我们 |
[42:12] | problem than we have ever imagined | 想象的严重多了 |
[42:14] | Something is happening, Henry. i’m worried about him. | 出大事了 亨利 我很担心他 |
[42:17] | Bring your soldier to London. do not | 派你的人到伦敦来 |
[42:19] | Do not discuss anything further with him | 别再和他深入谈论了 |
[42:21] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[42:23] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[42:24] | Jenny looks good. | 珍妮看起来很不错 |
[42:26] | – ok this isn’t happening. – i mean really great. | – 好的 这不是真的 – 真到不能再真了 |
[42:28] | Ok. really stop. | 好吧 你停下吧 |
[42:29] | You know i always thought i had a chance with her. | 你知道吗 我一直认为我和她是有机会的 |
[42:30] | – what? – how do you squander that? | – 什么 – 你怎么可以这么渣 |
[42:33] | There was mercury in that tomb. vapors. | 肯定是墓地里的水银蒸汽 |
[42:34] | How did you mess that up? | 你怎么把它搞砸的 |
[42:36] | It’s just in my head. | 这是我的幻觉 |
[42:37] | No it’s not. | 不 这是真的 |
[42:39] | You shot me. | 你朝我开枪 |
[42:41] | Wait. what.. wait wait wait you…you | 等等 什么 等下等下等下 你 |
[42:46] | You… | 你 |
[42:48] | …you stabbed greenway. | 你刺死了格林威 |
[42:50] | – i saved you. – you murdered him. | – 我救了你 – 你杀了他 |
[42:52] | And you shot me. | 然后你就向我开枪了 |
[42:53] | You tried to kill me. you even went after jenny. | 你想杀我 你真是想杀珍妮 |
[42:56] | You shot me. three times. | 你向我开枪了 三枪 |
[43:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:01] | Three times, nick. | 三次 尼克 |
[43:03] | The third one was unnecessary. | 第三次没必要的 |
[43:05] | You freaked me out. i panicked. | 你吓坏我了 我失控了 |
[43:08] | I’m sorry. okay? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[43:10] | Not okay. | 不好 |
[43:11] | Look at me. look at my face. | 看着我 看着我的脸 |
[43:13] | I’m cursed nick, and you are cursed. | 我被诅咒了 尼克 你也是 |
[43:15] | And there is only one way to break it. | 只有一种方式破除诅咒 |
[43:17] | You’re going to do exactly what she wants… | 那就是完成她要你做的事情 |
[43:20] | …or this is gonna get a lot worse for both of us. | 不然咱俩全吃不了兜着走 |
[43:24] | What do you mean i’m cursed? | 你说我被诅咒了是什么意思 |
[43:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:27] | Just.. uh.. give me a minute. thank you. | 啊 就 在给我一分钟的时间 谢谢你们了 |
[43:29] | You walked into the chicks bathroom by the way. | 顺便说下你进的是女厕所 |
[43:31] | Go to your own bathroom! | 去你自己的洗手间 |
[43:33] | Yes, it’s the ladies room. | 是的 是女厕所 |
[43:34] | What do you mean i’m cursed? | 你说我被诅咒了是什么意思 |
[43:36] | How do you think you survived the crash? | 你认为你是怎么从空难中活下来的 |
[43:40] | “setapai”. | “史特派尔” |
[43:43] | You know what it means. | 你知道这是什么意思吧 |
[43:46] | She’s got plans for you, nick. | 她有个关于你的计划 尼克 |
[43:49] | Plans? | 计划 |
[43:50] | You can’t run away. | 你逃不掉的 |
[43:52] | You can’t escape. | 你也无处可逃 |
[45:08] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[45:10] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[45:26] | Get out of the road, wanker! | 从路中间滚开 傻瓜 |
[45:28] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[45:29] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[45:32] | I think you were right. | 我想你是对的 |
[45:34] | – we angered the gods. – wait.. what? | – 我们惹怒了神灵 – 等等 什么 |
[45:37] | I saw her.. the chick in the box. | 我看到她了 在棺木里的那个人 |
[45:39] | – Ahmanet? – that one. | – 安玛奈特 – 那个 |
[45:40] | – nick… – he said i’m cursed. | – 尼克 – 他说我被诅咒了 |
[45:42] | – who said? – Vail. | – 谁说的 – 韦尔 |
[45:43] | – Vail? – the coffin we found. | – 韦尔 – 我们发现的那口棺材的 |
[45:44] | – sarcophagus. – whatever. | – 是石棺 – 管他什么的 |
[45:45] | There was writing on it. | 那上面有字 |
[45:47] | Hieroglyphics. | 是象形文字 |
[45:48] | Jenny, respectfully, i’m not interested | 珍妮 说真的 我现在对 |
[45:50] | in archeological jargon right now. | 考古术语不感兴趣 |
[45:51] | The writing on the box that we took out of the hole. | 我们带出墓穴的棺材上刻着文字 |
[45:55] | Yes, sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[45:56] | There was something about a curse in | 这是有关诅咒的东西 |
[45:57] | there, was it there?was it there? | 那玩意儿还在吗 找到了吗 |
[45:58] | Nick, you’ve had a concussion. | 尼克 你有点脑震荡 |
[46:01] | – yes. – toxic exposure. | – 是有点 – 暴露在毒气(汞蒸气)中太久了 |
[46:03] | How dose that explain that I know that “Aetapai”means”my chosen”. | 那你解释 我为什么会知道”史特派尔”的意思是命定之人 |
[46:08] | – it’s ancient egyptian. – ancient egyptian. | – 这是古埃及文 – 是古埃及文 |
[46:10] | How do i know that? | 我怎么会知道 |
[46:11] | You’ve been in the middle east for years. | 你在中东呆了很多年 |
[46:12] | What? no! | 什么 不 |
[46:13] | You heard it.. you forgot it.. | 你肯定听过 只不过你忘记了 |
[46:14] | Why are you backing off from this? i’m telling you. | 你为什么就是不相信我 我告诉你 |
[46:16] | She is real. | 她活过来了 |
[46:27] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[46:30] | Nick.. what is it? | 尼克 你怎么了 |
[46:34] | I think you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[46:37] | I.. this is all in my head. | 我 脑袋里一团麻 |
[46:39] | Can’t you find the box, look inside | 你能找到那个棺材吗 打开看看 |
[46:41] | …and when i see a 3,000 years old prune in there… | 当我看到一个三千岁的木乃伊在里面时 |
[46:43] | – nick. – …no more curse. | – 尼克 – 我就相信没诅咒了 |
[46:45] | You don’t need a sarcophagus, you need a doctor. | 你不需要石棺 你需要看医生 |
[46:47] | I know someone. | 我知道一个人 |
[46:49] | A specialist in London. | 是伦敦的一个专家 |
[46:50] | Don’t tell me that you don’t want to see it too. | 别告诉我说你也不想去看看 |
[46:53] | Your life’s work, come on Jenny. | 你的毕生心血 拜托啊 珍妮 |
[46:56] | I think i know where it is. | 我想我知道它在哪里 |
[47:00] | Charlie 8-1 the base. | C8-1报告基地 |
[47:03] | We are at impact site, 400m north of waverley abbey. | 我们到达坠机现场 在威弗利修道院以北四百米处 |
[47:15] | Firefighters control the fire… | 消防员控制火势 |
[47:51] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[47:55] | Nick! where are you going? | 尼克 你要去哪 |
[47:58] | The crash isn’t up that way. where are you going? | 坠毁地点不是那里 你要去哪 |
[48:00] | We are in the right place. | 我们的方向是对的 |
[48:07] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[48:10] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[48:12] | I do not know what we’re doing here. | 我实在搞不懂我们要在这里干嘛 |
[48:14] | This isn’t the right place. | 石棺不在这里 |
[48:16] | Yes it is. | 就在这里 |
[48:18] | No it isn’t. | 不 不在这 |
[48:20] | The main crash site it’s up that way… | 主要的坠毁地带在那边 |
[48:22] | …and so is my artifact. | 石棺也在那 |
[48:24] | And that’s where we are going. | 那才是我们要去的地方 |
[49:01] | What the hell? | 见鬼 |
[49:05] | How did i..? | 我怎么 |
[49:15] | Jenny? | 珍妮 |
[49:35] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[50:17] | Ok. | 好的 |
[50:18] | Ok. | 好的 |
[50:27] | What? | 什么 |
[50:28] | God of death… | 死神 |
[50:33] | I’m sorry. what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[50:37] | Powerful seth… | 赛斯的力量 |
[50:40] | …i welcome you into this mortal body… | 请进入这个凡人的肉体 |
[50:53] | No. | 不 |
[50:56] | Unite to me finally. | 跟我融为一体 |
[51:19] | Jenny! | 珍妮 |
[51:21] | Yeah? | 啊 |
[51:23] | Run! | 快跑 |
[52:07] | Come on! come on! | 快走 快走 |
[52:13] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[52:16] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[52:17] | Hey! hey! | 喂 喂 |
[52:21] | No! no! no! | 不 不 不 |
[52:23] | Hey! Nick! no! | 嘿 尼克 不 |
[52:25] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[52:28] | Were you just gonna leave me? | 你刚准备抛下我 |
[52:29] | You saw that, right? | 你看见了 是吗 |
[52:30] | You were gonna leave me! | 你竟然要抛下我 |
[52:32] | – you saw it, right? – i can’t unsee it! | – 你看见了 是吗 – 我怎么可能没看见 |
[52:36] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[52:37] | Away from here. there’s a highway up ahead. | 离开这里 前面有条高速公路 |
[52:40] | – how do you know? – i know. | – 你怎么知道 – 我就是知道 |
[52:43] | Oh my god. do you realize what this is? | 我的天 你知道这都是些什么吗 |
[52:46] | It’s the dagger of seth. | 赛斯之刃 |
[52:47] | She was gonna drive that thing right through me. | 她刚准备用这东西刺穿我 |
[52:49] | The stone, it is missing. | 那块宝石 不见了 |
[52:51] | Yeah, it seems to have really pissed her off. | 是的 看起来好像把她激怒了 |
[52:53] | It’s real. | 是真的 |
[52:59] | How was in that statue? | 怎么会在那座雕像里 |
[53:01] | That statue was a reliquary. | 那雕像是个圣器 |
[53:03] | Crusaders have been using them to hide holy relics. | 十字军用它们来隐藏圣物 |
[53:07] | But she knew it was there. | 但她知道宝石就在那 |
[53:09] | You are saying that she brought | 你的意思是她故意 |
[53:11] | the plane down thgo to the church | 让飞机坠毁在教堂附近 |
[53:13] | That’s why she wanted you to come to the church. | 这解释了为什么她想让你来教堂 |
[53:15] | She wanted me to go to the church? | 她想让我来这座教堂 |
[53:16] | I told you that i wanted to go to church. | 我告诉过你是我想来教堂的 |
[53:18] | I told you.. i said.. that i wanted to see… | 我告诉过你 我说的是 我想看 |
[53:22] | – i wanted to see her corpse. – see her corpse. | – 我想看她的尸体 – 看她的尸体 |
[53:28] | Nick she is in your head. | 尼克 她就在你脑子里 |
[53:31] | What are you talking about? that.. | 你在说什么 那 |
[53:33] | that is ridiculous because I… | 那简直太可笑了 |
[53:39] | I drove right back to her. | 我怎么把车开回来了 |
[53:40] | Oh my god she is in my head. | 天呐 她真的在我脑子里 |
[53:55] | Go go go go go! | 走 走 走 走 走 |
[54:10] | Get it off of me! | 快把它弄走 |
[54:16] | Son of a bitch! | 狗杂种 |
[54:37] | That’s my face! that’s my face! | 那是我的脸 是我的脸 |
[54:39] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[54:44] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[55:03] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[55:17] | Jenny? | 珍妮 |
[55:21] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[55:23] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[55:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:42] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[55:43] | Get her, nick! | 干掉她 尼克 |
[55:46] | Get her! get her! | 干掉她 干掉她 |
[55:50] | Kick her ass! | 打死她 |
[56:11] | Phase two! quick! | 第二分队 快 |
[56:20] | Pull her back! | 将她往后拉 |
[56:26] | Delta team move! | 突击队行动 |
[56:27] | Bring the target down! | 将目标击倒 |
[56:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[57:06] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪 |
[57:09] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[57:56] | Stay. | 在这待着 |
[58:17] | Make yourself comfortable. | 不必约束 |
[58:23] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[58:25] | Who am i? | 我是谁 |
[58:28] | The more relevant question, Mr. Morton… | 更重要的问题是 莫顿先生 |
[58:32] | Who exactly are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[58:35] | In theory, i know all about you. | 理论上 我了解你的一切 |
[58:38] | Army reconnaissance, decorated soldier… | 武装侦查兵 受过表彰 |
[58:41] | …and page after page indicating a | 但这里一页页都是 |
[58:43] | deep and troubling | 你的种种劣迹 |
[58:45] | But you see, this file contains | 不过 这些文件对于我 |
[58:46] | nothing of any real value to me. | 一点价值都没有 |
[58:48] | That’s why I wanted to see you face to face. | 这就是为什么我想跟你面对面谈谈 |
[58:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[58:53] | I am a doctor. | 我是一名博士 |
[58:55] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[58:56] | Chemical pathology, neurosurgery. | 研究化学病理学以及神经外科 |
[58:58] | member of the Royal Society | 是皇家学会成员 |
[59:01] | I am also a lawyer. | 我还是个律师 |
[59:04] | My name is Jekyll. | 我的名字叫哲基尔 |
[59:07] | Dr. Henry Jekyll. | 亨利·哲基尔博士 |
[59:10] | There you are. | 知道了吧 |
[59:13] | This days, I specialize in immunology, perhaps. | 这些天 我在研究免疫学 |
[59:20] | Infectious diseases perhaps. | 以及流行病学 |
[59:22] | I would like to, if i may, Mr. Morton… | 我想 如果可以的话 莫顿先生 |
[59:26] | …to tell you a story. | 告诉你一个故事 |
[59:29] | A story about a patient of mine. | 我一个病人的故事 |
[59:33] | A man of promise. | 一个信守诺言的人 |
[59:35] | A man who believed he was beyond reproach… | 一个相信自己无可挑剔的人 |
[59:39] | …until he got ill. | 直到他病了 |
[59:41] | The disease manifested itself in subtle ways at first. | 这种病开始会通过一些细微的地方表现出来 |
[59:45] | And then it grew… | 但情况会逐渐恶化 |
[59:47] | …into an overwhelming desire… | 直到成为一种毁灭性 |
[59:50] | …an unquenchable thirst… | 不可抑制的 |
[59:57] | …for chaos. | 力量 |
[59:59] | For the suffering of others. | 给他人带来灾难 |
[1:00:21] | He was quite fortunate. | 他很幸运 |
[1:00:23] | He himself was a physician. | 他自己就是个医生 |
[1:00:25] | And if evil were a pathogen, to be reasoned… | 如果邪恶是一种病原体 那就有理由 |
[1:00:28] | …then there must surely be a cure. | 能够将它治愈 |
[1:00:31] | I would like to, if I may, Mr. Morton… | 我想 如果可以的话 莫顿先生 |
[1:00:35] | …to show you something. | 给你看些东西 |
[1:01:03] | Welcome to prodigium, Mr. Morton. | 欢迎来到博见部 莫顿先生 |
[1:01:07] | From the latin,”monstrum vel prodigium”. | 源自拉丁语 |
[1:01:12] | “a warning of monsters”. | 一个有关怪兽的警告 |
[1:01:15] | Forgive the state of things. | 忘掉你之前的认知 |
[1:01:16] | We had very little time to prepare for our guest. | 我们几乎没时间为我们的客人做准备 |
[1:01:19] | And only the information Jennifer provided to go on. | 只有珍妮弗提供的信息才能继续下去 |
[1:01:22] | In truth, she works for us. | 事实上 她为我们工作 |
[1:01:25] | It’s not an exact science, this business. | 这件事并没有经过精准的科学推论 |
[1:01:30] | And the business being? | 这件事是 |
[1:01:32] | Evil, Mr. Morton. | 邪恶的 莫顿先生 |
[1:01:36] | Recognized, contained, examined, destroyed. | 公认的 可控的 经检测的 具有毁灭性的 |
[1:01:41] | She is, by far, the most ancient we have ever encountered. | 她是 我们至今遇到过的最古老的邪灵 |
[1:01:51] | What are you doing to her? | 你们对她做了什么 |
[1:01:54] | Embalming her with mercury. | 给她注射汞 |
[1:01:57] | At -38 degrees… | 到零下38度的时候 |
[1:02:00] | …the mercury in her veins will solidify… | 她血管中的汞就会凝固 |
[1:02:02] | …and she should be safe for dissection then. | 到时候解剖她就没什么问题了 |
[1:02:04] | Dissection? you said that we’d study her. | 解剖 你说过我们只是研究她 |
[1:02:07] | Yes, by dissection. | 是的 通过解剖来研究 |
[1:02:10] | But she is a living witness to | 但她是古埃及那段鲜为人知历史 |
[1:02:11] | a history that we barely know. | 唯一活着的见证者 |
[1:02:13] | She is a threat, Jennifer. | 她是个威胁 珍妮弗 |
[1:02:14] | Hold on, hold on. so.. where does that leave me? | 等等 等等 这关我什么事 |
[1:02:17] | Cursed, Mr. Morton. | 你被诅咒了 莫顿先生 |
[1:02:19] | This is not some common cold you have. | 你得的可不是普通的感冒 |
[1:02:22] | Some chicken soup and a good night | 一点鸡汤睡上一个好觉 |
[1:02:23] | sleep will not make it go away. | 并不能治好你的病 |
[1:02:25] | You have been selected… | 你已经被选中 |
[1:02:28] | …as the vessel for the ultimate evil. | 作为一个终极邪灵的容器 |
[1:02:30] | And we are the only ones who can rectify that. | 只有我们才能帮助你 |
[1:02:33] | You cannot change your fate. | 你无法改变你的命运 |
[1:02:40] | The curse will never be broken. | 诅咒永远也不会被破解 |
[1:02:46] | My chosen one was murdered. | 我上一个选中的人已经被杀 |
[1:02:51] | You will take his place. | 你会接替他 |
[1:03:00] | But if you choose him… | 既然你选中了他 |
[1:03:02] | No. | 别 |
[1:03:03] | Why were you going to kill him? | 为什么你要杀了他 |
[1:03:07] | I was not going to kill him. | 我没打算杀他 |
[1:03:13] | I was going to give him… | 我是想要给他 |
[1:03:16] | …eternal life. | 永生 |
[1:03:18] | Make it a living god. | 让他成为神祇在世 |
[1:03:24] | You murdered your father. | 你杀了你的父亲 |
[1:03:26] | I loved my father… | 我全心全意 |
[1:03:28] | …with all my heart. | 爱着我的父亲 |
[1:03:31] | I only wanted his love in return. | 我只想让他也一样爱我 |
[1:03:36] | You killed his wife. | 你杀了他的妻子 |
[1:03:39] | Their child. | 他们的孩子 |
[1:03:45] | They were different times. | 今非昔比 情非得已 |
[1:03:57] | The day of the awakening will soon be upon us. | 我们的觉醒之日就要来临 |
[1:04:02] | You will become seth. | 你会成为赛斯 |
[1:04:05] | The world will fall to your desire. | 世界会掌控在你手中 |
[1:04:11] | You will have power of life over death. | 你将掌握生死之权 |
[1:04:16] | And you will have me. | 你还会拥有我 |
[1:04:20] | I will be your queen. | 我会成为你的女王 |
[1:04:23] | Just give in. | 妥协吧 |
[1:04:25] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[1:04:28] | Nick, wake up. | 尼克 醒醒 |
[1:04:30] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:04:34] | They will kill you… | 他们会杀了你 |
[1:04:35] | …just as they killed my chosen before you. | 就像他们杀死上一个命定之人一样 |
[1:04:49] | It burns. | 好烫 |
[1:04:54] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:56] | It burns! | 好烫 |
[1:05:01] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:05:03] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:05:04] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:05:07] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:05:09] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:05:11] | Fascinating. | 真有趣 |
[1:05:26] | What was i supposed to tell you? | 我应该怎么跟你解释呢 |
[1:05:28] | Would you even have believed me if | 如果我说这个地方真实存在 |
[1:05:31] | i said that this place was real? | 你还会相信我吗 |
[1:05:34] | When Henry came to me… | 亨利找到我的时候 |
[1:05:35] | …i took the job because we had a common interest. | 我因为和他们志同道合而接下了这份工作 |
[1:05:39] | So you are using each other. | 所有你俩是相互利用的关系 |
[1:05:42] | Now, she’s using you. | 现在她就在利用你 |
[1:05:52] | Look. | 看啊 |
[1:05:54] | Despite what you might think… | 不管你怎么想 |
[1:05:57] | …despite my… | 不管我 |
[1:05:59] | …my better judgment… | 的判断有多客观 |
[1:06:03] | …i care about you. | 我在乎你 |
[1:06:06] | Somewhere in there, fighting to get out… | 内心深处 奋勇突围 |
[1:06:09] | …is a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[1:06:11] | You don’t know that. | 你什么都不知道 |
[1:06:14] | I do. | 我知道 |
[1:06:19] | How? | 怎么会 |
[1:06:22] | You saved my life on that plane. | 你在飞机上救了我的命 |
[1:06:26] | You gave me the only parachute without hesitation. | 你毫不犹豫就把唯一的降落伞给了我 |
[1:06:36] | I thought there was another one. | 我还以为不止一把呢 |
[1:06:45] | Mr. morton. | 莫顿先生 |
[1:06:49] | Drink? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[1:07:12] | I think i found something. | 我想我这里有你喜欢的 |
[1:07:32] | What you have seen… | 你所见 |
[1:07:40] | What you must know… | 你所识 |
[1:07:43] | I have studied the word of the old gods. | 我研究过古神灵的语言 |
[1:07:48] | The old gods? | 古神灵 |
[1:07:55] | Your language is simple. | 你们的语言太简单了 |
[1:08:01] | What you truly wish to know… | 你们真正想知道的 |
[1:08:04] | …is what lies beyond the veil of death. | 是死亡面纱背后的谎言 |
[1:08:11] | To know what i have seen? | 想知道我曾看到的一切吗 |
[1:08:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:08:18] | And you will… | 你会看到的 |
[1:08:21] | …when i kill you. | 当我杀死你的时候 |
[1:08:34] | They have found the stone. | 他们找到了宝石 |
[1:08:38] | You brought my chosen here. | 你把我选中的人带来这里 |
[1:08:42] | What do you think they will do with him now? | 你猜他们现在要对他做什么 |
[1:09:04] | Welcome to a new world… | 欢迎来到新世界 |
[1:09:06] | …of gods and monsters. | 神灵和怪物的世界 |
[1:09:11] | Evil has many names, mr. morton. | 恶魔有很多名字 莫顿先生 |
[1:09:14] | Take seth, for example. | 比如说被称为赛斯 |
[1:09:16] | Known to egyptians as the god of death. | 它是古埃及人眼中的死神 |
[1:09:19] | In the old tastament:Satan, lucifer. | 在旧约中他还被称为撒旦 路西法 |
[1:09:22] | – the devil. – quite so. | – 都是恶魔 – 是的 |
[1:09:25] | Yeah. bad.. bad.. gotta.. | 没错 很坏很坏 都得 |
[1:09:26] | You see evil is the shadow that | 你看 恶魔是存在于我们世界 |
[1:09:28] | exists just outside our world. | 之外的阴影 |
[1:09:31] | …continuously searching for a way to come in… | 不断寻找方法进来 |
[1:09:35] | …for a way to become flesh and blood. | 只为转化成血肉之躯 |
[1:09:50] | Either.. we wait for that day to arrive… | 但是 我们也不会坐以待毙 |
[1:09:54] | …or we can fight it on our own terms. | 我们用自己的方式与他们对抗 |
[1:09:57] | Which brings me to you. | 所以我找到了你 |
[1:09:59] | Me? yeah, great, yes.. doc. | 我 是的 我明白 博士 |
[1:10:02] | You said that you could cure me | 你说你可以解除我的诅咒 |
[1:10:03] | of this curse.Get rid of it. | 彻底摆脱 |
[1:10:05] | So, let’s do it doc. | 那么 我们赶快行动吧 |
[1:10:08] | What’s your plan? | 你的计划是什么 |
[1:10:10] | Mr. morton, these things are complex. | 莫顿先生 这事可能有点复杂 |
[1:10:13] | Yeah? i bet, i bet. | 是的 我知道 我知道 |
[1:10:15] | When one is dealing with the salvation of humanity… | 当你要处理人类的救赎时 |
[1:10:19] | …certain sacrifices must be made. | 恐怕要做出一点牺牲 |
[1:10:22] | Excuse me, sir. | 先生 抱歉 |
[1:10:26] | They found it. | 他们找到了 |
[1:10:28] | What found.. what? | 找到什么了 什么 |
[1:10:31] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[1:10:33] | Are you planning on killing him? | 你是打算杀了他么 |
[1:10:35] | Kill him? | 杀了他 |
[1:10:36] | – Jennifer… – kill who? | – 詹妮弗 – 杀了谁 |
[1:10:38] | Mr. morton here essentially killed himself… | 莫顿先生自一开始弄断锁链 |
[1:10:41] | …when he severed the barrier chain… | 的时候就已经在劫难逃了 |
[1:10:42] | …that had kept Ahmanet power imprisoned for 5,000 years. | 是他解除了安玛奈特身上五千年的封印 |
[1:10:49] | He was chosen as her ideal candidate. | 他被选为她最理想的候选人 |
[1:10:53] | A thief, physically capable, compulsively devious… | 一个身强体壮 无比狡猾 |
[1:10:56] | …and utterly devoid of soul. | 没有灵魂的小偷 |
[1:10:58] | – what? – what? | – 什么 – 什么 |
[1:10:59] | That’s insane. | 这真疯狂 |
[1:11:00] | Do you want to put the stone in | 你是想把宝石镶嵌在 |
[1:11:01] | the dagger and stab him with it? | 匕首上 然后给他来一刀 |
[1:11:03] | The dagger will allow seth to enter his body. | 匕首会让赛斯进入到他体内 |
[1:11:06] | And then we obliterate it. | 然后我们就能彻底毁灭它了 |
[1:11:08] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[1:11:09] | Do you want to stab me with that thing? intentionally? | 你想要用那玩意儿捅死我 还是故意的 |
[1:11:12] | Precisely what the egyptians should have done. | 古埃及人就是这么干的 |
[1:11:18] | You see, they interrupted a ritual in process… | 你看他们打断了进行中的仪式 |
[1:11:20] | …and that is mistake we cannot… | 这样的错我们不能 |
[1:11:25] | …afford to repeat. | 要避免再犯 |
[1:11:28] | – that’s the plan? – Henry… | – 这就是你的计划 – 亨利 |
[1:11:30] | …you can’t possibly do this. | 你不能这样做 |
[1:11:32] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[1:11:34] | The dominoes are already falling. | 多米诺骨牌已经开始到下 |
[1:11:36] | We haven’t much time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[1:11:38] | Unfortunately, it is a risk we must take. | 不幸的是 我们必须要冒这个险 |
[1:11:42] | That’s really your plan? | 这真是你的计划吗 |
[1:11:43] | You heard Ahmanet. your curse cannot be broken. | 你听到安玛奈特怎么说的了 你的诅咒无法破除 |
[1:11:48] | I am truly sorry, mr. morton. No matter what i do | 我真的很抱歉 莫顿先生 不管我做什么 |
[1:11:51] | you are going to die. | 你都是死路一条 |
[1:11:54] | Yes, evil is a disease. | 是的 邪恶就是一种瘟疫 |
[1:11:58] | A pestilent pustulant infection… | 一种致命的瘟疫感染 |
[1:12:01] | …borrowing its way into our souls. | 会腐蚀我们的灵魂 |
[1:12:04] | The world needs a cure. | 这个世界需要解药 |
[1:12:06] | You can be that cure. | 而你就是那味药 |
[1:12:07] | Stop. | 停 |
[1:12:08] | A sacrifice for the greater good! | 牺牲自己拯救世界 |
[1:12:10] | I’m not interested in that at all. | 我对此根本就不感兴趣 |
[1:12:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:12:14] | – don’t! – give me the injector. | – 不 – 把注射器给我 |
[1:12:15] | We are just gonna take a minute… | 我们停下来休息一会儿 |
[1:12:16] | …and we are all gonna come up with a new plan. | 然后我们可以商量出一个新的计划 |
[1:12:18] | We have to go. | 我们现在得走了 |
[1:12:19] | You don’t know what you are doing. | 你知道你干了什么好事吗 |
[1:12:20] | Really? i know exactly what i’m doing. | 是吗 我很清楚我在做什么 |
[1:12:23] | Oh my dear Henry jekyll… | 哦 我亲爱的亨利·杰奇 |
[1:12:25] | …if ever i’ve seen satan signature upon a face… | 要说我曾在你的新朋友的脸上 |
[1:12:27] | …is on that of your new friend. | 看见撒旦的印记 |
[1:12:31] | Hey, hey hey! take it! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 拿着这个 |
[1:12:33] | Now! | 现在 |
[1:12:34] | – run, mr. morton. – what? | – 快跑 莫顿先生 – 什么 |
[1:12:36] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:12:45] | Nick! open the door! | 尼克 开门 |
[1:12:47] | You don’t want that. | 你别想了 |
[1:12:49] | Stop, Jenny! | 住手 珍妮 |
[1:12:51] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:13:14] | They won’t let me out, nicholas. they never do. | 他们不会放我出去的 尼古拉斯 他们不会放我出去的 |
[1:13:23] | Woah woah what’s happening? | 哇哦 哇哦 这都是什么事 |
[1:13:25] | did you just shut down the mercury. | 你把水银关掉了 |
[1:13:27] | Pete? | 皮特 |
[1:13:40] | You are a younger man… | 你还是太年轻了 |
[1:13:42] | …but you must learn to be wary of a man like me. | 你必须要学会警惕像我这样的人 |
[1:13:56] | It’s not me that wants to kill you, it’s Henry. | 不是我想杀你 是亨利想杀你 |
[1:14:00] | I have something more collaborative to that moment.I know it. | 此刻我有个合作的想法 我明白 |
[1:14:23] | I’m offering you a partnership. | 和我合作吧 |
[1:14:25] | You, evil incarnate. me, your good friend, eddie hyde. | 你 是恶魔的化身 我 是你的好朋友 艾迪·海德 |
[1:14:28] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[1:14:30] | Jenny! | 珍妮 |
[1:14:33] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:14:56] | Jenny, stop! | 珍妮 住手 |
[1:15:03] | Come on, son. think about it. | 拜托 孩子 想想吧 |
[1:15:05] | I am chaos, destruction. | 我集混乱与毁灭于一身 |
[1:15:07] | The ladies will love us. | 女人们会拜倒在我们的牛仔裤下 |
[1:15:10] | Come here. | 来这里 |
[1:15:15] | I do enjoy the garments of pain. | 我实在是享受你痛苦的表情 |
[1:15:32] | Well done, mr. morton. well done. | 好样的 莫顿先生 好样的 |
[1:15:52] | Come on. we have to destroy the stone. | 拜托 我们得毁掉宝石 |
[1:15:54] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:55] | No stone, no ritual. | 没有宝石 没有仪式 |
[1:15:56] | No ritual… | 没有仪式 |
[1:15:57] | – …no curse. – yes. i know where it is. | – 就没有诅咒 – 是的 我知道在那里 |
[1:16:58] | – Just wait, wait, which way out? – i don’t know. | – 等等 等等 哪条路可以出去 – 我不知道 |
[1:17:03] | God of death… | 死神 |
[1:17:06] | Bring forth my chosen… | 将我选中的人带来 |
[1:17:12] | I summon the sands of egypt… | 我召唤埃及之沙 |
[1:17:16] | Take me in! | 受我召唤 |
[1:17:22] | Deliver him to me! | 把他带回来 |
[1:17:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:17:55] | She’s out! she has the dagger. | 她逃跑了 拿走了匕首 |
[1:17:57] | We thinks she is coming to you, so are we. | 我们认为她向你们那边过去了 我们随后就到 |
[1:17:59] | Lock your doors and secure that stone. | 锁上门 保护好宝石 |
[1:19:08] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[1:19:10] | Nick, let’s go! | 尼克 我们快走 |
[1:19:11] | I know where the stone is! | 我知道宝石在哪里 |
[1:19:13] | Let’s go! | 我们快走 |
[1:19:32] | Wow, that was intense! | 哇哦 这真刺激 |
[1:19:36] | Okay, follow me. | 好吧 跟我来 |
[1:19:41] | We are headed to the crusader burial chamber. | 我们在去十字军墓室的路上 |
[1:19:44] | We’ll make our entry through the | 我们从西边的 |
[1:19:46] | northwest train tunnels,over. | 隧道进去 完毕 |
[1:19:59] | This is the moment, nick. | 到时候了 尼克 |
[1:20:00] | This is the moment! | 时间到了 |
[1:20:02] | Yes, you are damn right. | 是的 你说的对极了 |
[1:20:04] | I’m gonna taking that stone, deliver you to Ahmanet… | 我要把你和宝石一起给安玛奈特 |
[1:20:07] | …and then my work here is done. | 然后我的使命就结束了 |
[1:20:10] | What? | 什么 |
[1:20:12] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[1:20:14] | Jenny? | 珍妮 |
[1:20:19] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[1:20:20] | Ahmanet is never going to let her live. | 安玛奈特是不会放过她的 |
[1:20:25] | You can’t save her. | 你救不了她 |
[1:20:28] | Arise, my warriors, and serve me. | 起来吧 我的战士们 听我命令 |
[1:20:43] | No! oh no! | 不 哦 不 |
[1:21:09] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[1:21:21] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[1:21:24] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[1:22:04] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该出现在这里 |
[1:22:05] | I followed you! | 我跟你过来的 |
[1:22:09] | Go go go! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[1:23:45] | We are okay? | 我们还好吗 |
[1:23:46] | – where are we? – i don’t know. | – 我们在哪里了 – 我不知道 |
[1:23:50] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:23:52] | – i’m scared. – just look at me. | – 我很害怕 – 看着我 |
[1:23:54] | We are gonna figure this out. | 我们能行的 |
[1:23:56] | Just, i need you to just stay with me, please. | 我只是想和你呆在一起 求求你 |
[1:23:58] | We are gonna figure this out.. | 我们能搞定的 |
[1:24:00] | i need you to just stay with me. | 我要你呆在我身边 |
[1:24:01] | Just stay with me. we’ll think of something. | 和我呆在一起 我们能想出办法的 |
[1:24:08] | No! jenny! | 不 珍妮 |
[1:25:52] | Jenny! no! | 珍妮 不 |
[1:25:54] | No! | 不 |
[1:25:55] | Let go! | 我们走 |
[1:26:05] | Jenny! | 珍妮 |
[1:26:09] | No! | 不 |
[1:26:32] | Don’t blame yourself. | 不要责备自己 |
[1:26:38] | She was always doomed. | 她注定难逃此劫 |
[1:26:56] | There are worse fates than death. | 还有比死更可怕的命运 |
[1:27:14] | Come to me. | 来我这里 |
[1:27:37] | It hurts. | 会有点疼 |
[1:27:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:27:41] | Let me take pain away. | 让我消除你的痛苦 |
[1:28:10] | Give in to me. | 臣服于我 |
[1:28:46] | Give in. | 臣服吧 |
[1:28:48] | Give in. | 臣服吧 |
[1:28:53] | When it’s over… | 当一切结束的时候 |
[1:28:55] | …you will thank me. | 你会感谢我 |
[1:28:58] | I promise. | 我敢保证 |
[1:29:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:29:09] | We are just never gonna happen. | 我们不会有结果的 |
[1:29:13] | And it’s not me. | 不是因为我 |
[1:29:16] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[1:29:40] | Thief. | 小偷 |
[1:29:52] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:29:54] | Destroy the stone… | 毁掉宝石 |
[1:29:56] | …and all is lost. | 这一切都完了 |
[1:30:00] | You will be a living god. | 你会成为神祇在世 |
[1:30:06] | You will have power of life over death. | 你将掌控生死 |
[1:30:17] | Give it to me… | 把它交给我 |
[1:30:21] | …my chosen. | 我的命定之人 |
[1:30:28] | Give it to me… | 把它交给我 |
[1:30:30] | …my love. | 我的爱人 |
[1:32:26] | Somewhere in there… | 内心深处 |
[1:32:27] | …i know you’re a good man. | 我知道你是个好人 |
[1:32:40] | The world needs a cure. | 这个世界需要解药 |
[1:32:42] | You can be that cure. | 你就是这味药 |
[1:32:45] | A sacrifice for the greater good! | 牺牲自己拯救世界 |
[1:33:53] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[1:33:55] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[1:33:56] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:34:00] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:34:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:34:06] | I’m sorry, jenny. | 对不起 珍妮 |
[1:34:11] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[1:34:16] | Jenny, please wake up. | 珍妮 拜托醒醒 |
[1:34:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:34:22] | I do not know what i’m doing. | 我不知道我做了什么 |
[1:34:24] | Please wake up. | 拜托醒醒吧 |
[1:34:29] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[1:34:31] | Wake up, please. | 醒过来啊 求你了 |
[1:34:34] | Just… | 快 |
[1:34:36] | Jenny, just wake up! | 珍妮 快醒醒 |
[1:34:54] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[1:34:58] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[1:35:38] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[1:35:39] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[1:35:42] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:35:43] | Stop. please. | 停下来 拜托 |
[1:35:48] | I don’t know what i am. | 我不知道我现在是什么 |
[1:35:52] | I don’t want to hurt you, jenny. | 我不想伤害你 珍妮 |
[1:35:55] | You are alive. | 你还活着 |
[1:35:57] | You are alive. | 你还活着 |
[1:35:59] | I’m so glad you’re alive. | 看到你活过来我真高兴 |
[1:36:03] | Oh nick. | 哦 尼克 |
[1:36:06] | You did this for me? | 你做这些是为了我 |
[1:36:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:36:13] | I have made so many… | 我做了很多 |
[1:36:15] | …many mistakes. | 很多错事 |
[1:36:19] | But not this time. | 但是这次 |
[1:36:21] | Not you. | 不该是你 |
[1:36:25] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[1:36:28] | I never wanted to hurt you. | 我永远不想伤害你 |
[1:36:32] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[1:36:36] | We didn’t see this coming, did we? | 我们没想过事情会变成这个样子 |
[1:36:46] | They are coming for me. | 他们来找我了 |
[1:36:51] | I wish we had more time. | 我真希望我们还有时间 |
[1:36:55] | I’ll find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[1:36:59] | Goodbye, jenny. | 再见 珍妮 |
[1:37:35] | You were wrong about nick. | 你看错尼克了 |
[1:37:38] | He gave his life to save me. | 他为了救我牺牲了自己 |
[1:37:42] | To bring me back. | 就为了把我救回来 |
[1:37:48] | Yes, Jennifer. | 是的 詹妮弗 |
[1:37:50] | He found his redemption. | 他找到了自己的救赎 |
[1:37:52] | But at great cost. | 但是代价如此之高 |
[1:37:56] | He is a monster now. | 他现在是怪物了 |
[1:37:59] | He is also still a man. | 他还是个人 |
[1:38:01] | A good man. | 一个好人 |
[1:38:04] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[1:38:06] | Yet it has only begun to discover his power. | 现在开始探索他的能力了 |
[1:38:10] | And we cannot know which side will win out. | 我们不知道哪股力量可以获胜 |
[1:38:14] | Between darkness and light… | 在黑暗与光明之间 |
[1:38:17] | …good or evil. | 在善良与邪恶之间 |
[1:38:19] | Hey, nick. | 嘿 尼克 |
[1:38:21] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[1:38:23] | I’m really glad to be here. | 我真高兴能在这里呆着 |
[1:38:26] | I mean, thank you for bringing me | 我的意思是 谢谢你帮我 |
[1:38:28] | back to life and everything Nick | 复活及这一切 尼克 |
[1:38:29] | …but what are we even doing here? | 但是我们来这里干嘛 |
[1:38:32] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[1:38:34] | Come on, my friend. | 拜托 我的老伙计 |
[1:38:37] | Where is your sense of adventure? | 你的冒险精神去了哪里 |
[1:38:44] | Oh no. | 哦 不 |
[1:38:46] | Whatever human part of him remains… | 不管他的身上还有多少人性 |
[1:38:49] | …will search the world over… | 会踏遍世界 |
[1:38:51] | …for a way to break the curse. | 找到方法打破诅咒 |
[1:38:54] | To find the cure. | 去找到解药 |
[1:38:56] | Yet evil never rests. | 恶魔永远不会作罢 |
[1:38:59] | And you will call to them… | 你要时刻记着 |
[1:39:02] | …always. | 永远记着 |
[1:39:04] | Henry, he used his power to stop Ahmanet. | 亨利 他用自己的力量阻止了安玛奈特 |
[1:39:08] | You know more than anyone he could be our greatest ally. | 你比任何人更明白他能成为我们强大的盟友 |
[1:39:14] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[1:39:16] | Sometimes it does take a monster… | 也许是时候让一个怪物 |
[1:39:19] | …to fight a monster. | 去迎战另外一个怪物了 |