时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | So, like, how did they decide?. | 那么 结果怎样? |
[00:08] | Really?. | 真的? |
[00:10] | Of course you deserve it. You’re so talented. | 这当然是你应得的 你太有才华了 |
[00:13] | I have to go now, but you are obligated to tell me more later. | 我得挂了 迟点再告诉我所有细节 |
[00:17] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你! |
[00:19] | Alright, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[00:21] | I should get half your day’s pay cheque for this. | 知道吗? 我该得到你一半的日工资 |
[00:25] | Sorry. Noel just found out he was chosen to show | 抱歉 Noel刚被选中 |
[00:28] | at this exhibit the Graphics Department has. | 参加绘图系的展览 |
[00:31] | It’s a really big deal! They only pick seven people out of a hundred. | 这很棒 是的 很了不起 100人中只选7个 |
[00:36] | You must be right. What you said on the phone about him being talented. | 他肯定很有才华 听到你电话上夸他 |
[00:41] | Oh, yeah. He’s really good. | 噢 是的 他真的很厉害 |
[00:43] | Benjamin?. | |
[00:45] | – Yeah. – Hello. | – 在 – 你好 |
[00:49] | So, you refuse to wear the hat, | 你还是不肯戴帽子? |
[00:51] | and the Board of Health could just walk in any day. | 卫生局的官员随时都可能过来检查 |
[00:54] | So, here is your hair net. Learn to love it. | 这就是你的新发套 试着爱上它 |
[00:59] | – Felicity, can I talk to you?. – Sure. | – Felicity 能跟你谈一下吗? – 当然 |
[01:04] | You gotta be kidding me?. I can’t… | 开什么玩笑? 我不能… |
[01:08] | I’m not wearing this! | 我不要戴这个! |
[01:11] | He’s impossible! | 他真固执! |
[01:14] | – What’s up?. – OK. | – 怎么了? – 好吧 |
[01:17] | I have two things I need to discuss with you. | 我有两件事要跟你商量 |
[01:20] | Number one: I’m giving you a raise. | 第一:我要给你加薪 |
[01:22] | You are?.! | 真的?! |
[01:25] | – Thank you! – I finally fired Consuela. | – 谢谢你! – 我终于炒了Consuela |
[01:28] | After all, she’s 82. | 毕竟她已经82岁了 |
[01:31] | She can’t carry coffee to the counter without falling over. | 就连把咖啡端到柜台 她都会跌倒 |
[01:34] | – Who’s Consuela?. – A stock girl I hired yesterday. | – Consuela是谁? – 我昨天炒掉的一个保管员 |
[01:38] | A friend of my mother’s. I didn’t want to hire her in the first place. | 是我母亲的朋友 我一开始就不想雇她的 |
[01:42] | Number two. | 第二: |
[01:43] | And you can say no to this if you want. | 这个你可以说”不” |
[01:46] | But keep in mind, I gave you a raise. | 但别忘了我给你加了薪 |
[01:48] | Sure. What is it?. | 当然还记得 究竟什么事? |
[01:51] | I would really, really appreciate it if you… would marry me. | 我将非常非常感激你… 如果你能嫁给我的话 |
[02:00] | I’m sorry. What did you just say?. | 对不起 你刚才说什么? |
[02:03] | I would really, really appreciate it if you… would marry me. | 我说 我将非常非常感激你 如果你能嫁给我的话 |
[02:10] | That’s what I thought you just said. | 原来我没听错 |
[02:53] | Dear Sally, | |
[02:56] | Here’s how I pictured my wedding. | 亲爱的Sally 我想象中的婚礼是这样的: |
[02:59] | The beach at sunset. | 温暖的阳光照在沙滩上 |
[03:02] | Me in an amazing white dress. Family and friends all around. | 我穿着一身洁白的婚纱 周围是家人和朋友… |
[03:08] | The whole clich? start to finish. | 传统的婚礼有条不紊的进行着 |
[03:12] | Here’s how I didn’t picture it. | 但我从来没想过… |
[03:14] | Me and a short, balding, Spanish homosexual, | 我会和一个光头的矮个西班牙男同性恋 |
[03:19] | filling out papers in City Hall. | 在市政厅登记结婚 |
[03:31] | Have you got enough?. | 够了吗? |
[03:36] | So, the weirdest thing just happened. | 刚刚发生了件很奇怪的事 |
[03:39] | OK. These are for Mychelle. | 好了 这些是给Mychelle的 |
[03:41] | My brother’s coming. He called from JFK. | 我哥哥要来 他从肯尼迪机场 打电话过来 现在在路上 |
[03:44] | I gotta get these flyers out. | 我得在他到之前把这些传单发光 |
[03:46] | He said he had something to talk about. | 他说有事情告诉我 |
[03:48] | – He might’ve proposed to his girl. – Really?. | – 我猜他向他女朋友求婚了 – 真的? |
[03:51] | These aren’t mine. | 这些不是我的 |
[03:53] | – Speaking of proposals… – What do you think?. | – 说到求婚… – 你觉得怎么样? |
[03:57] | Noel, these are great! Maybe your brother can come. | Noel 这很棒! 也许你哥哥可以去参观 |
[04:00] | Ryan’s a big-time computer graphics designer. He does CD covers. | Ryan是一流的电脑美工师 他设计游戏 CD封面… |
[04:04] | It’ll feel like little league. | 这些太业余了 |
[04:06] | Noel, this is a big deal. | Noel 这些很不错 |
[04:09] | Your designs are amazing and I’m sure he’d think so. | 你的设计都很棒 他肯定也会这么认为的 |
[04:12] | Actually, I’ve never shown him anything. | 事实上 我没给他看过我的作品 |
[04:15] | I thought you two were close! | 我还以为你们俩很亲密呢 |
[04:18] | We are! I mean, we talk all the time. | 我们是很亲密! 我们经常聊天 |
[04:20] | It’s just, I haven’t seen him in almost a year. | 只是 我快1年没见他了 |
[04:24] | We usually see each other all the time. | 这有点奇怪 因为我们以前经常见面 |
[04:26] | I guess he’s been busy with work. | 我想他工作很忙 才… |
[04:28] | Anyway, he’s this really good graphic designer. | 无论如何 他是个很棒的美工师 |
[04:31] | He’s always been the talented one in the family. Ask my parents. | 因为他我才对美术设计感兴趣 他是家里聪明的那个 问我父母就知 |
[04:35] | OK. If this is rude, just tell me, but are we done with that topic now?. | 好吧 如果你听了不爽可以告诉我 我们可以结束这个话题了吗? |
[04:40] | What?. | 什么? |
[04:41] | We can keep talking about it, but something happened. | 如果你喜欢 我们可以继续聊 只是发生了点事 |
[04:44] | – I think I should tell you about it. – OK. | – 我觉得该告诉你 – 好吧 |
[04:52] | OK. | 好吧 |
[04:55] | Javier… | |
[04:58] | .. asked me to marry him. | 叫我嫁给他 |
[05:02] | But what he really meant by that was what?. | 他真正的目的是? |
[05:05] | His visa runs out in ten days, | 他的签证10天后就要到期 |
[05:07] | and if he doesn’t marry someone, he’ll be deported. | 如果他不找个人结婚 就会被驱逐出境 |
[05:10] | He just figured this out?. | 所以他想了这个办法? |
[05:12] | He said he’d completely understand if I say no. | 如果我不答应 他说他完全可以理解 |
[05:16] | Which I assume you’re gonna do?. | 你是打算拒绝的吧? |
[05:20] | Are you serious about this?. | 你真的想帮忙? |
[05:22] | It’s not like a real marriage. It’d just be on paper. And… | 这又不是真正的婚姻 只是一纸证书 |
[05:26] | It would just be really cool to help someone out like that. | 能帮别人解决这类麻烦 会感觉很好 |
[05:30] | This isn’t like volunteering at a soup kitchen. | 这又不是在赈济处做义工 |
[05:33] | – I know. – OK. | – 我知道 – 好吧 |
[05:35] | But…. Yeah. | 但是…好吧 |
[05:37] | Yeah, I’ll just forget about it. | 好吧 我不再多想了 |
[05:42] | – Ryan! – Hey, man! | – 嗨 伙计! |
[05:47] | – How are you?. – Good to see you, man. | – 你好吗? – 见到你真好 伙计 |
[05:51] | I see sideburns. | 我看见连鬓胡子了 |
[05:54] | – You like?. – They’re good. | – 喜欢吗? – 很不错 |
[05:55] | – Ryan, this is Felicity. – I finally get to meet Felicity! | – Ryan 这是Felicity – 终于见到Felicity了! |
[06:00] | – I feel like I know you already. – It’s nice to meet you. | – 感觉我都已经认识你了 – 很高兴见到你 |
[06:04] | I actually have to run to McGrath class. | 我要去上McGrah的课了 |
[06:07] | We should all go out before I leave. Maybe tomorrow?. | 我离开前我们该聚聚 也许明天? |
[06:11] | – That sounds great! – Definitely! | – 好主意! – 很好! |
[06:13] | – I’ll stop by when I get back. – OK. Bye. | – 放学后我来找你 – 好的 再见 |
[06:18] | – Great to meet you. – Yeah, I’ll see you soon. | – 很高兴见到你 – 我也是 回头见 |
[06:30] | I gotta run. | 我得走了 |
[06:33] | – Is my song that bad?. – No, it’s good. It’s really good. | – 我的歌有那么难听吗? – 不 很好听 真的很好听 |
[06:37] | You’re talented. I just… I gotta get to the pool. | 你很有天赋 只是…我得去游泳池 |
[06:40] | – Again?. – Yeah. | – 还去? – 是的 |
[06:44] | – Are you OK?. – Yeah. I’m fine. | – 你还好吗? – 是的 我很好 |
[06:46] | I just got to get to the pool, take a swim and clear my head. OK?. | 我只想去游泳放松下 好么? |
[06:50] | – OK. – I’ll see ya. | – 好吧 – 回头见 |
[06:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:22] | – Which event?. – What’s that?. | – 哪个项目的? – 什么? |
[07:25] | Sprinters, other end. Distance people, first four lanes. | 短距离的在那边 前四个泳道 |
[07:28] | – I’m just swimming. – I thought you were up for try-outs. | – 我只是来游泳的 – 我以为你是来参加选拔的 |
[07:32] | We’re having clinics all this week until try-outs. | 这个星期我们都在培训 直到选拔考试 |
[07:35] | OK, people! It’ll help if we get in the water! | 好了 伙计们 该下水了 |
[07:45] | Coach! I’m here on time. | 教练! 我准时到了 |
[07:49] | Congratulations, Lynn. What do you want, a medal?. | 恭喜你 Lynn 需要给你颁块奖牌吗? |
[07:54] | No. But can I make just a little suggestion?. | 那不用了 但我能提点建议吗? |
[07:58] | When we start morning practices, can we make ’em at ten instead of five?. | 早上的训练能不能定在10点 而不是5点? |
[08:02] | Yeah. Yeah, that’ll happen! | 是啊 是啊 有可能! |
[08:05] | No other team practises that early. | 没哪个队这么早开始训练 |
[08:08] | It’s inhuman. It screws with the whole circadian rhythm thing. | 这太不人性化了 整个生物钟都会被打乱 |
[08:13] | Maybe if you went to bed before three. | 也许你该3点前睡觉 |
[08:17] | Crew. | 赛艇 |
[08:21] | – Crew?. – Yeah. The crew team. | – 赛艇? – 嗯 赛艇队 |
[08:23] | They practise at 5:00am. | 他们早上5点开始训练 |
[08:26] | You know, he’s right. | 他说的对 |
[08:28] | Yeah, well, the crew team’s a bunch of herbs. | 呵呵 赛艇队里全是瘾君子 |
[08:33] | Besides, they don’t have to jump in freezing cold water. | 再说 他们又不用跳进冰冷的水里 |
[08:37] | Yeah. | 呵呵 |
[08:56] | I decided I couldn’t marry Javier, I was going to have to say no, | 我决定不跟Javier结婚 并去告诉他我的决定 |
[09:01] | I mean, there’s only one real reason to get married, and that’s for love, | 我想 结婚的理由只有一个 爱情 |
[09:13] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[09:16] | I love you. I’ll be OK. | 我爱你 我会没事的 |
[09:19] | I’ll be OK. I love you. | 我会没事的 我爱你 |
[09:21] | OK. I love you. OK, bye. | 好的 我爱你 好的 再见 |
[09:24] | Javier… | |
[09:30] | It’s nothing. Really. | 我没事 真的 |
[09:34] | – Javier, what’s wrong?. – I don’t want to talk about it. | – Javier 怎么了? – 我不想说 |
[09:40] | It’s all a big mess-up. | 简直是一团糟 |
[09:42] | Samuel put in for a transfer. They will only send him to Poughkeepsie. | Samuel申请调动工作 他们只肯派他去波基普西 |
[09:47] | There’s an office in Pamplona, but the boss said no way. | 潘普洛纳也有个办事处 但老板不肯 |
[09:51] | Only big shots go there. It’s no use. | 有关系的人才能去那里 这样行不通 |
[09:56] | SamueI’s staying here, and I’m getting deported. | Samuel要留在这里 而我要被驱逐出境 |
[10:04] | That’s when I realised, If I married Javier, it would be for love, | 我突然意识到 如果我嫁给Javier 也是因为爱 |
[10:10] | It’s not often you find your soul mate, And Javier has found his, | 不是所有人都能找到精神伴侣 Javier找到了他的 |
[10:18] | – You’re not going back to Spain. – I’m not, huh?. | – 你不用回西班牙了 – 我不用了 嗯? |
[10:21] | No. | 不用了 |
[10:24] | Because I’m gonna marry you. | 因为我要嫁给你 |
[10:32] | Felicity! | |
[10:34] | I can’t believe this! | 真是难以置信! |
[10:38] | Is it possible?. | 真的吗? |
[10:40] | Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢你! 谢谢! |
[10:44] | You’re an angel straight from heaven! | 你是上天派来的天使! |
[10:46] | OK, this is what we have to do first. | 好吧 我们首先要做的是 |
[10:49] | First, we have to meet with the lawyer and file the papers. | 我们要见律师 填表格 |
[10:52] | Then, after six months, we get the visa. | 于是6个月后 可以拿到签证 |
[10:55] | – After a year… – A year?. | – 1年后… – 1年? |
[10:57] | We meet with the immigration officer. And we get the green card. | 我们跟移民局官员见面 然后拿到绿卡 |
[11:01] | The temporary green card. | 临时绿卡 |
[11:05] | I’m so excited! Oh, let me call my mamma… I mean, Samuel! | 我太兴奋了! 我要打电话给妈… 我是指 Samuel! |
[11:09] | OK! | 好吧! |
[11:16] | What can I get you?. | 要点什么? |
[11:19] | How about the darkest beer you got on tap?. | 最黑的黑啤酒怎么样? |
[11:22] | Yeah, yeah. I’ll have that, too. Dark beer on tap. | 嗯 嗯 我也来这个 一杯黑啤酒 |
[11:25] | Sure. Do you have some ID?. | 可以 你有身份证吗? |
[11:29] | Yeah. I think I left my wallet on… | 有的 我想我把皮夹落在… |
[11:33] | You know, this always happens. | 知道吗 我们经常碰到这种情况 |
[11:35] | He’s actually my older brother. He’s just got great skin. | 实际上他是我的哥哥 只是皮肤太嫩了 |
[11:45] | I forgot how strict they are in New York. | 我都忘了纽约有这么严格的限制 |
[11:48] | Remember when I had that fake ID that said I was a Reverend?. | 还记得我用过一张 叫Reverend的假身份证吗? |
[11:51] | – Yeah. Reverend Matthew James. – Right. | – 记得 叫Reverend Matthew James – 对 |
[11:55] | The bartender at Killian’s asked me to recite the Stations of the Cross! | Killian里的吧台服务员还要我背出 <拜苦路>! |
[12:09] | So, I’ve something I wanted to talk to you about. | 我有事情想告诉你 |
[12:14] | I had a feeling some big news was coming. | 我有预感肯定是大新闻 |
[12:18] | Well, you asked before about Amy. | 你之前问我关于Amy |
[12:22] | You have something you want to share with me about that?. | 有关她的事要跟我分享? |
[12:25] | We broke up a year ago. | 我们1年前分手了 |
[12:28] | We talk on the phone and you say you go out to dinner with her…?. | 什么意思? 我们通电话时 你还说要跟她一起出去吃饭…? |
[12:32] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[12:34] | – Thanks. – OK. Sure. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[12:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:40] | You know, we’ve stayed good friends. | 我们成了好朋友 |
[12:43] | Yeah. | 噢 好吧 |
[12:49] | I…. | 我…. |
[12:52] | What’s up?. | 怎么了? |
[12:56] | Turns out I’m gay. | 其实我是同性恋 |
[13:00] | What?. | 什么? |
[13:02] | – Yeah, I’m gay. – You’re full of it. You’re not gay. | – 是的 我是同性恋 – 别闹了 你不是同性恋 |
[13:06] | Yeah, I am. | 不 我是 |
[13:08] | Ryan! What are you talking about?. | Ryan! 你在说什么? |
[13:17] | You’re upset. I can tell you’re upset. | 你很心烦 我知道你很心烦 |
[13:25] | No. | 不 |
[13:27] | No, I’m not upset. | 不 我没有心烦 |
[13:31] | That’s not the word. I’m… | 不该这么形容 我… |
[13:34] | – I’m just… just… – Surprised?. | – 我只是… 只是… – 惊讶? |
[13:36] | – Right. – Yeah. | – 是的 – 好吧 |
[13:41] | OK. | 好吧 |
[13:45] | If that’s the way it is, then… OK. | 如果真是这样 那么…好吧 |
[13:53] | – What are you thinking?. – I just… | – 你在想什么? – 我只是… |
[13:57] | I guess I don’t know you as well as I thought I did. | 我想我不够了解你 |
[14:10] | Maybe he’s just going through a phase. | 可能他正处在一个过渡期 |
[14:13] | You know, like he’s experimenting, or something. | 比如 他在尝试新鲜事物之类的 |
[14:16] | I don’t know. I mean… | 我不知道 我是指… |
[14:19] | From what you said, it sounds like he’s pretty sure. | 听你的口气 他好像很肯定 |
[14:25] | You didn’t know Ryan in high school. | 你又不认识高中时的Ryan |
[14:27] | I mean, he was the king of studs. | 他高中时是个情圣 |
[14:30] | He had more girlfriends than any guy in Boston. GirIs loved Ryan. | 他的女朋友数量是全波士顿最多的 女孩子们喜欢Ryan |
[14:35] | And through college. That’s when he started going out with Amy Leonie. | 上大学后 他开始跟Amy Leonie交往 |
[14:39] | Oh, she was… beautiful, | 噢 她…很漂亮 |
[14:41] | and funny and… brilliant. | 很有趣 嗯…很聪明 |
[14:44] | And any guy would kill to go out with her. | 所有男人都渴望与她交往 |
[14:51] | This is… No, this is insane. It’s gotta be a phase. | 这… 不 这太愚蠢了 肯定是个过渡期之类的 |
[14:55] | People don’t change that much overnight! | 人们不可能一晚上就脱胎换骨! |
[15:01] | I didn’t even invite him to the exhibit. | 我甚至没邀请他来看展览 |
[15:04] | Why don’t you tell him about it tonight, at dinner?. | 今天晚饭时可以告诉他? |
[15:08] | Why would he want to go to dinner with me, after the way I acted?. | 我那种反应后 他怎么可能还愿意跟我共进晚餐? |
[15:15] | Oh, God. I’m sorry. I didn’t even ask. | 噢 天哪 抱歉 我忘了问你 |
[15:19] | How’d Javier take it when you told him no?. | 当你告诉他不行时 Javier什么反应? |
[15:23] | Well… | 这个… |
[15:25] | I… didn’t. | 我… 没有 |
[15:28] | I sort of told him yes. | 我答应了他 |
[15:35] | This day just keeps getting better. That’s good. | 今天真是越来越妙了 太赞了! |
[15:47] | Felicity! | |
[15:53] | Felicity! | |
[15:57] | Felicity?. | |
[15:58] | If she was here, don’t you think she would’ve answered the door?. | 如果她在 你不觉得她10分钟前就开门了吗? |
[16:02] | Oh, my God! | 噢 我的天哪! |
[16:04] | – Who are you?. – So rude! Javier, Felicity’s fianc? | 你是谁? 我太没礼貌了! Javier Felicity的未婚夫 |
[16:07] | Look at that chunky ring! Did you get that boa at Patricia Field?. | 瞧瞧这个大戒指! 你这围巾是不是从帕特丽夏广场买的? |
[16:12] | Fianc?. No, you have the wrong Felicity. | 未婚夫? 不 这不是你要找的Felicity |
[16:16] | Wait. Is she knocked up?. | 等等 她怀孕了? |
[16:18] | I think you got the wrong Felicity. | 你才找错Felicity了呢 |
[16:22] | – Hi. – Felicity! | – 嗨 |
[16:24] | – How much is he paying you?. – What?. | – 他付你多少钱? – 什么? |
[16:26] | To become his beard, or whatever. | 做他的二奶或什么 |
[16:28] | – I’m not paying nothing! – I’m not his beard! God! | – 我没有付钱! – 我不是他的二奶! 老天! |
[16:32] | Javier is a really good friend of mine and he needs his green card. | Javier是我的好朋友 他需要绿卡 |
[16:36] | So, I’m just helping him out. | 我只是在帮忙 |
[16:38] | A green card marriage?. | 绿卡婚姻? |
[16:41] | It’s so he can become a citizen. I mean, a lot of people do this. | 这样他才能成为一个公民 我是指 很多人都这么做 |
[16:46] | Every time I’ve got you pegged, you do something completely bitchin’! | 每当我认为你很保守的时候 你总能作出惊人之举! |
[16:50] | – Are you buying her a car?. – Meghan?.! | – 你要送她辆车吗? |
[16:53] | A friend of mine married a guy from Togo. He bought her a Montero! | 我一个朋友嫁给了个来自多哥的男人 他送了她辆蒙特罗! |
[16:57] | – Well, he’s not buying me a car! – Do you want a bicycle?. | – 他不用送我轿车! – 你要自行车吗? |
[17:01] | You’re not buying me anything. | 你不用送我任何东西 |
[17:03] | Well, actually, I thought, we have to make this look real, so… | 事实上 我觉得我们该做得逼真点 所以… |
[17:10] | I’m gonna leave you two lovebirds alone. | 我会让你们俩好好享受二人世界的 |
[17:15] | Go ahead. | 拿去啊 |
[17:19] | I saw that on Pretty Woman. | 我从<风月俏佳人>里学来的 |
[17:26] | Please remind me. Please. | 记得提醒我 拜托了 |
[17:42] | You’re trying out for the team, right?. | 你要参加选拔 对吧? |
[17:46] | I’m thinking about it, yeah. | 是的 我在考虑 |
[17:48] | What event?. | 哪个项目? |
[17:50] | I don’t know. I guess my best is the 1 00 metre freestyle. | 我不知道 我想我最擅长100米自由泳 |
[17:54] | – Oh. That’s what my boyfriend swims. – Oh, yeah?. | – 噢 我男朋友也是这个项目 – 噢 是吗? |
[17:58] | I know you, right?. | 我认识你 对吧? |
[18:00] | Yeah. He was at the pool the other day. | 是的 他那天也在游泳池 |
[18:03] | No, no, no, no. Did you go to Stuyvesant?. | 不 不 不 不 你有去Stuyvesant吗? |
[18:06] | – No. Didn’t go there. – You sure?. | – 不 没去过 – 你确定? |
[18:09] | Am I sure I didn’t go to Stuyvesant?. I’m pretty sure. | 我是否确定没去过Stuyvesant? 是的 我可以肯定 |
[18:13] | – Then how do I know you?. – You don’t and neither do I. | – 那么我是怎么认识你的? – 你不认识他 我也不认识他 |
[18:18] | – I’m Nicole. – Nicole. Ben. How’re you doing?. | – 我是Nicole – Nicole 我是Ben 你好 |
[18:23] | And this is Lynn. | 他是Lynn |
[18:25] | – Your name is Lynn?. – Yeah. Lynn. | – 你的名字叫Lynn? – 是的 Lynn |
[18:28] | That’s a good name. | 好名字 |
[18:30] | I’m telling you, we’ve met. | 跟你说 我们见过面的 |
[18:32] | – I don’t think so. – I never forget a face. | – 我不这么认为 – 我过目不忘的 |
[18:35] | That’s one of the three things I do better than anybody else. | 这是我比其他人厉害的三件事情之一 |
[18:39] | I got a theory. Everybody does three things better than everybody else. | 我有个理论 每个人比别人更擅长三件事情 |
[18:43] | – Right?. – Right. | – 对吧? – 对 |
[18:45] | Me, I never forget a face. | 我 过目不忘 |
[18:47] | I’m the bomb parallel parker, | 我是路边平行停车高手 |
[18:50] | and I make the best Harvey Wallbanger in the city. | 我能调出本市最好喝的哈维撞墙酒 |
[18:53] | You are a talented guy. You really are. | 你是个天才 真的是 |
[18:57] | – Ever been to Epstein Bar?. – I haven’t been there. | – 有去过Epstein酒吧么? – 不 没去过 |
[19:00] | It’s on T enth and A. Come check it out, man. | 今晚10点开门 |
[19:02] | It’s on Tenth and A. Come check it out, man. | 过来坐坐 伙计 |
[19:03] | – I’ll make you my special. – All right. | – 我会款待你的 – 好的 |
[19:06] | Too bad I don’t have a car. You could park it for me, but… | 可惜我没有车 否则你可以帮我泊车了 但是… |
[19:13] | Funny. | 搞笑 |
[19:18] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[19:26] | Felicity?. You OK?. | Felicity? 好了吗? |
[19:30] | – That looks nice! – I borrowed it from Elena. | – 很不错! – 真的吗?我向Elena借的 |
[19:33] | No, it’s perfect. | 不 不 很完美 |
[19:35] | OK, so, the lawyer just called and she’s on her way now. OK?. | 好吧 律师刚刚打电话过来 她已经在路上了 |
[19:40] | – So, you know what to do?. | – 那么 你知道该做些什么吗? – 我假装是你的未婚妻 |
[19:44] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[19:46] | Yes. Now, she’s just our attorney, OK?. | 好吧 她只是我们的律师 明白吗? |
[19:50] | She could refuse to file if we don’t convince her we are in love. | 如果我们不能说服她我们相爱 她就会拒绝为我们登记 |
[19:53] | You think they’re gonna buy the “in love” part?. | 你真的认为他们会相信我们”相爱”? |
[19:56] | Yeah, of course. I mean, why wouldn’t they?. | 当然 为什么不相信呢? |
[19:59] | I don’t know. Maybe because you don’t seem… | 我不知道 也许因为你看上去并不… |
[20:02] | you know… exactly… straight. | 你知道的…完全像… 异性恋者 |
[20:05] | – Really?. – I don’t mean it in a bad way. | – 真的? – 我并不是说不好 |
[20:08] | I’m not offended. I’m flattered. | 我没有反感 我很得意 |
[20:10] | Don’t worry, I’ll talk about football. | 别担心 我会聊些橄榄球方面的话题 |
[20:17] | Hello. Hi, Samuel. | 你好 嗨 Samuel |
[20:20] | Oh, no. The lawyer’s not here yet. | 噢 不 律师还没到 |
[20:23] | I’ll come home right afterwards, I promise. | 谈完后我会直接回家 我发誓 |
[20:26] | We’ll order Chinese food and rent Armageddon, It’ll be nice. | 我们可以叫中国菜 租<绝世天劫>看 会很不错 |
[20:31] | Whatever you want. | 你想怎么样都可以 |
[20:33] | OK. | 好的 |
[20:35] | Me, too. OK. | 我也是 |
[20:38] | OK, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[20:43] | He’s such a dreamboat. | 他是个理想的爱人 |
[20:54] | Mind if I join you?. | 介意我坐下吗? |
[20:57] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不介意 |
[21:05] | You know, I’ve been calling you all day. | 我一天都在给你打电话 |
[21:08] | I got the messages. | 我收到讯息了 |
[21:10] | I was glad to hear from you. | 很高兴收到你的讯息 |
[21:14] | Yeah, I… | 嗯 我… |
[21:16] | I should apologise about last night. I was just taken by surprise. | 我该为我昨晚的行为道歉 我只是惊呆了 |
[21:20] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[21:23] | I wasn’t expecting it. You know?. | 真的出乎我的意料 知道吗? |
[21:37] | This is out of the blue, but there’s this student graphics exhibit. | 说些别的 有个学生制图作品展览 |
[21:42] | Some of my stuff has been selected to be in it. | 我有作品被选中参加展览 |
[21:45] | You’re kidding! | 真的?! |
[21:47] | Keep your expectations low. It’s no big deal. | 先别期望太高 不是什么大事 |
[21:51] | I would love to go. | 我很乐意去看 |
[21:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:01] | Another thing about the way I acted last night. | 我昨天那样惊讶的另外一个原因是 |
[22:07] | I really liked Amy. | 我真的很喜欢Amy |
[22:13] | Breaking up with Amy, | 跟Amy分手 |
[22:16] | telling her the truth… | 告诉她事实… |
[22:20] | It was one of the hardest things I ever did. You know?. | 是我做过的最难的事情之一 |
[22:25] | I really love her. | 我真的很爱她 |
[22:29] | I’m sorry. That must’ve been tough. | 对不起 我想那肯定很难 |
[22:33] | Maybe you and Amy’ll get back together some day. | 也许你跟Amy哪天会和好 |
[22:41] | Noel, look, last night, things ended a little abruptly, | Noel 听着 昨晚 事情发生的有点唐突 |
[22:45] | but I wanted to tell you about this guy I’m involved with. | 我还想告诉你 我在交往的男人 |
[22:52] | – What?. – Alex. He’s really great. | – 什么? – Alex 他真的很棒 |
[22:55] | He flew in this morning, and I want you to meet him. | 他今天早上坐飞机过来了 我想让你见见他 |
[23:00] | If it’s OK, I’d really love to bring him to dinner tonight and… | 如果你不介意 我想晚饭带他一起来… |
[23:07] | You’ll really like him. | 你会喜欢他的 |
[23:11] | I’m sure I will. | 我想我肯定会 |
[23:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:20] | Show her the ring. | 给她看看你的戒指 |
[23:25] | That’s beautiful. Can we get started now?. | 很漂亮 我们能开始了吗? |
[23:28] | Yes, please. Go right ahead. | 是的 请开始 |
[23:31] | Can I get anybody some coffee or anything?. | 有人要咖啡或别的吗? |
[23:33] | – No, thank you. – No. No, we’re fine. | – 不 谢谢 – 不 不 我们很好 |
[23:36] | I wear this every day. | 我每天都戴着这个 |
[23:39] | Good for you. | 很好 |
[23:42] | Benjamin, what’s going on?. | Benjamin 你干嘛? |
[23:48] | You’re not from the Board of Health, are you?. | 你不是卫生局的? |
[23:50] | No. | 不是 |
[23:56] | I’m sorry for the interruption. | 很抱歉刚才被打断 请继续 |
[23:58] | All right, why don’t you tell me how this unfolded?. | 好了 告诉我这是怎么发展起来的 |
[24:03] | Well, I needed some extra money, and I saw an ad… | 好吧 我需要额外的钱 然后我看到一个… |
[24:07] | No. I don’t mean how you got your job. | 不 我不是问你怎么找到这工作 |
[24:09] | I mean how you two became romantically involved. | 我是问你们怎么相爱的 |
[24:14] | Oh, that. | 噢 这个 |
[24:17] | Well, I guess it just… It kind of happened, really. | 我想它…它就这样发生了 真的 |
[24:22] | One day, I… I was working the register, | 有一天 我…我正在前台工作 |
[24:27] | and I kind of just looked up and saw Javier. | 然后我抬头 看见Javier… |
[24:33] | – You know how it is. – You felt attracted to him?. | – 你知道这是怎么回事的 – 你被他吸引了? |
[24:36] | Very. | 是的 |
[24:38] | – And you felt the same way?. – I couldn’t believe it. | – 你也有同样的感觉? – 噢 简直无法形容 |
[24:41] | No, I bet you couldn’t. | 是的 我想你形容不了 |
[24:50] | And there’s football. Right?. | 还有橄榄球 对吧? |
[24:52] | Oh, yes! Oh, I’m a huge football fan! | 噢 是的! 噢 我是个超级球迷! |
[24:54] | I love to talk about the big games. You know… | 我很爱谈论大型比赛 你知道的… |
[24:59] | OK. Look. Do you understand what you’re getting into here?. | 好吧 听着 你知道你将卷入哪种麻烦吗? |
[25:03] | – Absolutely. – You are the petitioner here. | – 完全明白 – 你是提出请求的人 |
[25:06] | You are assuming all responsibility for this marriage | 假定你要为这个婚姻负全责 |
[25:09] | and are liable for anything that happens with Javier. | 而且要对Javier发生的所有事情负责 |
[25:12] | Nothing’s going to happen. I’m as fit as a house. | 什么都不会发生 我非常可靠 |
[25:15] | You’d better be able to prove you can support him if he loses his job. | 你得证明他失业后你能养活他 |
[25:20] | Don’t worry about that. She just got her first raise. I am so proud. | 这个不用担心 她刚刚加薪了 我很自豪 |
[25:26] | Once these papers are filed, it’s in the hands of the INS. | 这些文件一旦提交 就会转到移民局 |
[25:30] | If they find that this marriage wasn’t entered into in good faith, | 如果他们发现这场婚姻并非真实 |
[25:34] | you could be in serious trouble. | 你就会有大麻烦 |
[25:35] | What kind of trouble?. I mean, just out of curiosity. | 哪类麻烦? 只是好奇而已 |
[25:40] | He could be quarantined, | 他会被隔离 |
[25:42] | and you could be facing severe fines and a possible prison sentence. | 你将面临重大罚款和可能的牢狱之灾 |
[25:59] | So that went well. | 进行得很顺利 |
[26:01] | Thank God for Consuela’s little secret. She hid this. | 感谢Consuela的小秘密 这是她藏的 |
[26:04] | No, thanks. Do you really think that went well?. | 不 谢谢 你真的认为进行得很顺利? |
[26:07] | Yeah. She bought that hook, line and fish. | 是的 她上钩了 |
[26:10] | Did you see the way she looked at us?. I felt like I was on trial. | 有注意到她看我们的样子吗? 我感觉我在接受审判 |
[26:13] | You’d think we were planning on murdering someone. | 感觉我们在计划谋杀别人似的 |
[26:18] | I mean, please! People don’t really go to prison for this, do they?. | 我是指 拜托! 谁会因这个而进监狱? 有吗? |
[26:22] | I’ve never heard of that happening. | 我从没听说过 |
[26:26] | I’d feel a lot better, Javier, if you could stop with the tequila. | 如果你能停止喝龙舌兰酒 我会感觉好些的 Javier |
[26:31] | I understand if you don’t want to go through with this. | 如果你不想继续 我可以了解 |
[26:34] | No, I do. It’s not that. | 不 我想继续 不是因为这个 |
[26:38] | I mean… Besides, we don’t have a lot of options, do we?. | 我是指…除此之外 我们没有其他选择 对吧? |
[26:44] | Yeah. Even so, you should still take some time, sleep on it. | 是的 话虽如此 你还是需要时间考虑清楚 |
[26:49] | Go see a therapist. | 或去咨询心理医生 |
[26:52] | Yeah, maybe… Maybe I should sleep on it. | 是的 也许…. 也许我该再考虑考虑 |
[26:56] | That’s better. A therapist is too expensive. You have to support me! | 这更好 看医生太贵了 你得帮我埋单! |
[27:54] | They’re all trying for the swim team?. | 他们都是来考游泳队的 |
[27:56] | – Most of them. – And you’re definitely not?. | – 大部分是 – 而你绝对不是? |
[27:59] | No, I’m not. I’m not. I like not being on a team. | 是的 我不是 我不喜欢加入队伍 |
[28:03] | You don’t have coaches on your case, | 这样就不用被教练管 |
[28:05] | you don’t have to structure your life around practices. I like it. | 也不用为了配合训练来安排生活 我喜欢现在这样 |
[28:10] | I do. | 真的 |
[28:12] | So you came. | 你来了 |
[28:14] | – Yeah. This is Julie. This is….?. – Nicole. | – 是的 这是Julie 这是…? |
[28:18] | – Hi. | – Hi. Nice to meet you. – 嗨 – 嗨 很高兴见到你 |
[28:20] | Hey, man. I remembered. | 嘿 伙计 我想起来了 |
[28:22] | – Remembered what?. – How I know you. | – 想起什么了? – 我怎么认识你的 |
[28:25] | – The track team, right?. – No. No, I’m not on the track team. | – 田径队 是吧? – 不 不 我不是田径队的 |
[28:29] | Yeah, but my buddy Bobby Brickman was. | 嗯 但我朋友 Bobby Brickman是田径队的 |
[28:32] | I was there that day you tried out and you didn’t make it. Am I right?. | 你参加选拔的那天我也在 你后来没有考进 我说的对吧? |
[28:36] | Yeah. That’s right. Yeah. | 是的 是这样的 是的 |
[28:42] | Do I forget a face?. You should try intramurals. | 说过我是过目不忘的吧? 你该试试校队 |
[28:45] | They got swimming and track and swimming. | 他们有游泳队 田径队.. |
[28:48] | Yeah, you know I’m trying out for the actual swim team, so… | 是的 我要参加真正的游泳队的选拔 所以… |
[28:54] | – I didn’t realise that. – Now you know. | – 我没想到 – 现在你知道了 |
[28:57] | Now I know. Hey, can I get you something?. | 现在我知道了 嘿 我能给你什么喝的吗? |
[29:00] | Nah, you can’t. We’re just heading out. | 不 你不能 我们正要离开 |
[29:05] | – Good luck, man. – Yeah, you too. | – 祝你好运 伙计 – 好的 你也一样 |
[29:19] | Yeah, that’ll be great. Thank you. | 好的 就这个 谢谢 |
[29:33] | How long have you guys been going out?. | 你们俩交往有多久了? |
[29:36] | – I guess like three months. – Yeah. | – 大概3个月 – 是的 |
[29:40] | – What about you guys?. – Ten months. | – 你们呢? – 10个月 |
[29:44] | – Almost a year! – Yeah. | – 差不多1年了! – 是的 |
[29:48] | Speaking of our year anniversary… | 说到周年纪念… |
[29:51] | Well, it’s… It’s in April. | 呃…在四月份 |
[29:55] | That’s when Alex and I are gonna have our commitment ceremony. | 到时Alex和我将会举行个宣誓仪式 |
[30:00] | What, like a party?. | 什么 类似聚会? |
[30:03] | Actually, no. More like a wedding. | 实际上 不 更像婚礼 |
[30:11] | I’m a little confused. | 我有点不明白 |
[30:13] | Gay marriages aren’t recognised by the law… | 法律不承认同性恋结婚… |
[30:15] | That part I understand. | 这个我知道 |
[30:17] | What I don’t understand is you arriving in New York, | 我不理解的是:你跑来纽约 |
[30:21] | then announcing you’re gay, announcing you have a boyfriend, | 说你自己是同性恋 说你有个男朋友 |
[30:25] | announcing you’re getting married. | 又宣布你们要结婚 |
[30:30] | Isn’t this happening a little fast?. You’ve been together ten months. | 这是不是有点太快了? 你们在一起才10个月 |
[30:35] | You were with Amy for four years. | 但你跟Amy交往了4年 |
[30:37] | And now you’re getting committed, or whatever you call it?. | 而现在你又要宣誓什么来着? |
[30:42] | I know it seems fast to you, | 我知道对你来说太快了 |
[30:44] | That’s because you’re finding this out all at once. I’m sorry for that. | 这是因为你一下子知道了所有的事情 我很抱歉之前没有告诉你 |
[30:48] | I thought you were one of the closest people in the world to me. | 我以为你和是我关系最亲密的人之一 |
[30:52] | And you never trusted me enough to tell me the truth! | 可你竟然从没告诉我真相! |
[30:55] | – It’s not about trusting… – I don’t know you, so… | – 这跟信任无关… – 我并不怎么认识你 所以… |
[30:58] | You may not talk to Alex that way! | 你不能跟Alex这么说话! |
[31:02] | What do you think Mom and Dad are going to say when you bring this up?. | 等你告诉爸妈时 你觉得他们会怎么说? |
[31:08] | You know what’s nuts?. | 知道什么叫天方夜谭吗? |
[31:10] | I was gonna ask for your support when I told them. | 我本希望告诉他们时你能支持我的 |
[31:15] | Imagine that! | 能想象么? |
[31:17] | You actually supporting me, for once in our lives! | 你居然会支持我 哪怕就一次! |
[31:22] | What was I thinking?. | 我在想什么呢? |
[31:25] | I’m going back to the hotel. | 我回旅馆去了 |
[31:34] | I’m going back to the dorm. This is insanity. | 这太愚蠢了 我回宿舍去了 |
[31:52] | I’m gonna marry a gay guy, too. | 我也要跟一个同性恋结婚 |
[32:02] | OK, what’s most important is that you be with the person you love. | 我想过了 最重要的是你跟你爱的人在一起 |
[32:07] | I know. So, I can’t marry you. | 我知道 因此我不能跟你结婚 |
[32:09] | What?. What are you talking about?. | 什么? 你在说什么呀? |
[32:11] | Samuel. He came right out and he said it. | Samuel站出来说 |
[32:12] | He doesn’t want me marrying nobody else. | 无论为了什么 他都不让我跟别人结婚 |
[32:15] | – What does he want you to do?. – Nothing. | – 那他要你怎么做? – 什么都不要做 |
[32:19] | – You can’t. You’ll have to leave. – No, you don’t understand. | 你不能什么都不做 那样的话你就得离开这里 不 你不明白 |
[32:23] | The minute he heard I was going to marry, | 他一听到我要去结婚 |
[32:25] | he gave his boss an ultimatum, and it worked! | 他向他老板发了个最后通牒 结果成功了! |
[32:28] | – He can transfer to Espana. – So you can be together?. | – 他可以调任到西班牙 – 那么你们就可以在一起了? |
[32:32] | Yes. He was willing to risk it all for me. | 是的 为了我他愿意铤而走险 |
[32:38] | That is so romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
[32:41] | I know. Like one of those Harlequin Romances. | 我知道 很像<多彩浪漫故事>里的一则故事 |
[32:45] | My hair flowing on the cover. It’s very nice. | 我的头发飘逸在封面上 非常漂亮 |
[32:48] | She’s stealing. | 她会偷东西 |
[33:03] | That guy at the bar! I wanted to tell him to shut up. | 昨晚在酒吧的那家伙! 我真想叫他闭嘴 |
[33:06] | Yeah, I hate guys like that. | 是啊 我讨厌那种家伙 |
[33:09] | Sure you don’t want me to come?. | 真的不要我去? |
[33:11] | Yeah, it’s not a big deal. | 不用了 不是什么大事 |
[33:14] | – Ben, I don’t believe you. – What do you mean?. | – Ben 我不相信你 – 什么意思? |
[33:20] | I’ve been watching you, and it’s obvious that this means a lot. | 我观察了你一星期 很明显这事很重要 |
[33:24] | Yeah, I want to make the team. I really do. | 是的 我想考进游泳队 真的想 |
[33:27] | You never told me that you didn’t make the track team. | 你从没告诉我你没进田径队 |
[33:31] | – I didn’t tell anybody about that. – Why?. | – 我没跟任何人提起这事 – 为什么? |
[33:34] | I don’t know. It just felt too important. | 我不知道 我觉得这很重要 |
[33:42] | Everybody’s got their thing that they’re good at. | 每个人都有擅长的事 |
[33:44] | You got your music, Sean’s got his lame ideas. | 你有音乐 Sean有鬼点子 |
[33:48] | If I made the team I wouldn’t be the best, but I’d be part of something. | 如果我进了游泳队 并不是说我是最好的 |
[33:52] | And I’d be doing something I was good at. | 但至少我能参与并做自己擅长的事 |
[33:55] | Do you know what I mean?. | 明白我的意思吗? |
[33:57] | You’re good at a lot of things. | 你擅长很多事情 |
[34:01] | Swimming’s what matters right now. I just can’t explain it. | 游泳就是当前的关键 我只是无法解释 |
[34:07] | I hope you make the team. | 我希望你能考进队里 |
[34:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:16] | I’ll see you. | 待会见 |
[34:19] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[34:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:27] | – Hey, Javier. – Hello, how are you?. | – 嘿 Javier – 嘿 你好吗? |
[34:30] | – I’m crazed and insane. – That’s good. Is Felicity here?. | – 我有点神经质加疯狂 – 很好 Felicity在吗? |
[34:34] | No, I haven’t seen her all morning. | 不在 我一早上都没见到他了 |
[34:37] | Would it be OK for me to leave this basket for her in your room?. | 能让我把这个篮子放你房间里给她吗? |
[34:40] | – Yeah, sure. – Thank you so much. | – 当然可以 – 非常感谢 |
[34:44] | That’s a nice gift. Is it for the wedding?. | 很棒的礼物 婚礼用的? |
[34:46] | No. We’re not getting married any more. | 不是 我们不用结婚了 |
[34:49] | – A small token of my gratitude. – Not that small. | – 我的小小感激之情 – 看样子并不小啊 |
[34:54] | Felicity is the most generous, wonderfullest person I ever met. | Felicity是我遇到的最大方最好的朋友 |
[34:58] | Do you know why else I adore her?. Because she is a romantic. | 知道我喜爱她的其他理由吗? 她是个浪漫的人 |
[35:03] | She is. | 是的 |
[35:04] | I can’t tell you what it means to me. She realised how hard it is. | 这对我很重要 她理解我的难处 |
[35:08] | You know, our situation. | 我是指 我们的情况 |
[35:10] | Samuel and me. | Samuel和我 |
[35:12] | You know, you would be surprised. A lot of people disapprove. | 要知道 你肯定会惊讶 很多人不赞成(同性恋) |
[35:17] | But Felicity?. No. She believes in love. | 但Felicity? 不会(反对) 她相信爱情 |
[35:21] | I also want to thank you. | 我还要谢谢你 |
[35:23] | It’s not easy to be on the flipper side of that kind of marriage. | 支持这样的婚礼很不容易 |
[35:27] | And it’s so good to support the people you love. | 支持自己爱的人的感觉很好 |
[35:33] | Actually, I haven’t been that supportive. | 实际上 我并没有非常支持 |
[35:38] | Oh, really?. | 哦? 真的? |
[35:40] | Well, then, no muffins for you. | 那么 每天松饼给你 |
[35:46] | This is the hundred free. | 这是100米自由泳 |
[35:48] | This is a time trial. | 这是计时测验 |
[35:49] | You need to be under 55 seconds to make the team. | 快于55秒才能入队 |
[35:53] | We will go on the whistle. | 听到口哨后出发 |
[35:57] | Swimmers up. | 选手上台 |
[36:02] | Take your mark. | 准备 |
[36:42] | Good. Now, move it! Move it! | 很好 继续! 继续! |
[37:43] | Ben Covington, Lynn McKennan… | |
[37:48] | .. you’re on the team. | 你们入队了 |
[37:50] | The rest of you gentlemen, give it a shot next year. | 其他人 明年再来 |
[38:13] | The development of the font itself, the structure, | 字体的开发 它的结构 |
[38:16] | came about through a series of triaIs through Photoshop. | 在Photoshop里经过一系列试验得出的 |
[38:21] | What I was really trying to explore and examine | 我真正开发和测试目的是 |
[38:24] | was the development of the font itself as structure. | 作为结构的字体的开发 |
[38:29] | Within that structure, the computer allowed me to insert… | 有了这个结构 电脑就会允许我加入… |
[38:37] | Would you excuse me?. | 失陪下? |
[38:45] | So, this is exciting. | 很兴奋吧 |
[38:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:50] | I spoke to Javier. He came by the dorm with some really heavy muffins. | 我跟Javier谈过 他送了一大篮松饼过来 |
[38:56] | – That was nice of him. – Yeah. | – 他真是太客气了 – 是的 |
[38:59] | You were right. I should’ve thought it through a little bit more. | 你是对的 我是应该再多想想的 |
[39:03] | It was just stupid. | 那样很愚蠢 |
[39:06] | No, it wasn’t, at all. It was impulsive. | 不 一点都不愚蠢 是种冲动 |
[39:09] | And really sweet and very… Felicity. | 很贴心 而且…很Felicity |
[39:15] | Which… I love. | 我喜欢 |
[39:17] | So…. | 那么…. |
[39:20] | So, I was thinking I should call my brother before he goes home. | 在我哥哥回家前 我想我该给他打个电话 |
[39:24] | I don’t want to leave things the way they are. I’ll be back in a second. | 我不想我们之间变成这样 我马上回来 |
[39:45] | Ryan?. | |
[39:49] | Hey. I… | 嘿 我… |
[39:54] | .. was just about to come find you. | 我正想去找你 |
[39:56] | I was going to call you. | 我正要打电话给你 |
[39:58] | How’s the exhibit?. | 展览进行的怎么样? |
[40:00] | Pretty good, I guess. | 很不错 我想 |
[40:03] | You know, you were a real jerk to Alex last night. | 你昨天对Alex真的很过分 |
[40:09] | Yeah, I know. I’m sorry about that. | 嗯 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[40:14] | This… This whole thing’s really thrown me in a way I never expected. | 这个…整个事情都超出我的预料 |
[40:23] | It’s a pretty big deal. | 是个大事情 |
[40:26] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[40:34] | Until this, I… | 直到现在 我… |
[40:38] | .. I never thought that just by being honest I might lose my family. | 我从没想过坦白会失去我的家人 |
[40:46] | I might lose you. | 会失去你 |
[40:53] | That’s never gonna happen. | 你永远不会失去我 |
[41:40] | Are you leaving?. | 你要走了? |
[41:44] | – Well, here. – No, no, no. You keep it. | – 这个 – 不 不 不 你留着 |
[41:48] | Javier, I can’t. | Javier 我不能 |
[41:49] | First of all, it won’t fit Samuel. | 首先 Samuel肯定戴不下 |
[41:51] | Second of all, I want you to have it. | 其次 我想让你留着 |
[41:57] | Just do me a favour, OK?. Make sure Consuela gets her job back. | 帮我个忙 好吗? 一定要让Consuela回来上班 |
[42:02] | I promised my mother. | 我答应过我母亲的 |
[42:19] | Dear Felicity, | 亲爱的Felicity, |
[42:23] | As crazy as it is, I probably would have done the same thing, | 尽管很疯狂 我可以也会做同样的事情 |
[42:31] | I would have offered to marry Javier, too, | 我也会答应嫁给Javier |
[42:42] | Your tape reminded me of something I hadn’t thought of in a long time, | 你的录音带让我想起 一些忘却了很久的往事 |
[42:47] | Love is complicated, full of sacrifice and compromise, | 爱情很复杂 充满了牺牲和妥协 |
[42:54] | But maybe that’s the best part, | 但也许这就是爱情的美妙所在 |
[43:12] | When you see someone in love, you do whatever you can for them, | 当你看见俩人相爱 你会愿意为他们做任何事 |
[43:16] | Because the truth is, you wanna be them, | 是因为 你也想成为他们 |