时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – Previously on “Felicity”, – I’m T odd Mulcahy. | |
[00:03] | Old friend of Felicity’s. | Felicity的老朋友 |
[00:05] | You came here to see Felicity?. | 你来纽约拜访Felicity? |
[00:06] | I came to kiss her. | 我是来吻她的 |
[00:08] | I’m not interested. | 我不感兴趣 |
[00:09] | So, thank you, | 所以 谢谢你 |
[00:11] | but could you please stop calling me and sending me things?. | 但你能否不要再打电话给我 还有寄东西给我? |
[00:15] | I lost this battle. I accept that. | 这次我失败了 我接受 |
[00:19] | But we will kiss. | 但我们会接吻的 |
[00:21] | I am down, but I am not in any way… | 我失败了 但我绝对不会… |
[00:25] | – Todd. -.. out. | – 退缩 |
[00:28] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天哪! |
[00:30] | 20-year-old male, post MVA. AO times three. | 男性 20岁 车祸受伤 房室瓣开合三次 |
[00:33] | – Any drugs or alcohol?. – No medication. | – 有服用药物或酒精吗? – 没服用药物 |
[00:35] | – My pocket. – What?. | – 我的口袋 – 什么? |
[00:37] | Left… jeans. | 牛仔裤 左边… |
[00:39] | What’s going on with the leg?. | 大腿情况怎么样? |
[00:41] | He’s sustained a fracture. | 大腿骨折 |
[00:43] | It’s a note you gave me when you were 1 2. | 这是你12岁时写给我的 |
[00:49] | Miss, you’re gonna have to wait here. This is a restricted area. | 小姐 你不能进去 |
[01:47] | So this is what I wrote to Todd Mulcahy when I was 1 2, | 我12岁时给Todd Mulcahy 的信上是这么写的 |
[01:53] | “Dear Todd, I’m sitting in Mr Dorfman’s human biology class”‘ | “亲爱的Todd 我正在上 Dorfman先生的人类生物学课” |
[01:58] | “I know summer schooI’s supposed to be boring, but this is worse”‘ | “我知道暑期班很无聊 但现在更糟” |
[02:03] | “I keep thinking how happy I am that I met you”‘ | “我不停地想 遇到你我有多开心” |
[02:07] | “You ask me smart questions, Things no-one’s ever asked me before”‘ | “你问我的那些有趣问题 之前从来没人问过我” |
[02:12] | “Including me”‘ | “包括我自己” |
[02:14] | “I guess I could be an artist if I wanted to”‘ | “如果我喜欢的话 我可以成为一名画家” |
[02:17] | “But that would probably mean my dad would never talk to me again”‘ | “但那也意味着我爸爸 不会再跟我说话” |
[02:21] | I drew a little smiley face after that, | 我在这句话后面画了个笑脸 |
[02:32] | Then I wrote, “I know one day when I grow up, | 然后我继续写道, “我知道长大后的某一天 |
[02:36] | I’ll have to make a decision”‘ | 我必须做个决定” |
[02:38] | “If I’m gonna be an artist or a doctor”‘ | “是要成为画家还是医生” |
[02:44] | “I’m just happy that day isn’t today”‘ | “我很高兴那天并不是今天” |
[02:50] | “Anyway, to answer your question you asked me on the bus, | “你在公车上问我的那个问题 我的回答是: |
[02:53] | yes, I can go to McDonald’s after class if you want to”‘ | 是的 放学后我愿意 跟你一起去吃麦当劳” |
[02:58] | “From Felicity”‘ | |
[03:09] | Girl, can you believe this?. We got in! | 这太不可思议了? 我们考进了! |
[03:12] | You know what this means?. | 知道这意味着什么吗? |
[03:14] | We are smart. We are two smart, confident young women. | 我们很聪明 我们是 2个聪明又自信的年轻女人 |
[03:17] | – We still have the interview part. – Which we’ll ace. Then we’ll be in. | – 我们还要进行面试 – 我们肯定会表现卓越 被选中 |
[03:22] | We’re gonna be in the toughest seminar in the department. | 我们将进入本学院 最有难度的研究班 |
[03:28] | He doesn’t listen, | 他没在听 |
[03:32] | Peter, if you don’t give him this chance… | Peter 如果你不给他这次机会… |
[03:37] | Come in. | 进来 |
[03:41] | Have you ever seen Dead Poets’ Society? | 你看过<死亡诗社>吗? |
[03:45] | Yeah, I have. | 是的 看过 |
[03:47] | This movie is so good. | 这部电影太棒了 |
[03:52] | You’re eating his cookies. | 你在吃他送的饼干? |
[03:56] | Read this. | 看看这个 |
[04:07] | I thought Todd was so annoying. I thought he was just a pest. | 我觉得Todd很烦 像个瘟疫 |
[04:12] | Did you write this?. | 这是你写的? |
[04:13] | But if I had just listened to him, if I hadn’t been so defensive, | 但如果我认真听他讲 如果我没急着拒他于千里之外 |
[04:17] | I bet he wouldn’t have been hit. | 我可以肯定他不会出车祸 |
[04:21] | That accident was my fault. | 那事故是我的错 |
[04:25] | Felicity, come on. You know that’s not true. | Felicity 别这样 你知道那不是你的错 |
[04:28] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[04:37] | These are good. Did Todd draw these?. | 很不错 Todd画的? |
[04:39] | I did. | 我画的 |
[04:43] | I came to New York | 我跑来纽约 |
[04:45] | making all this noise about how much I didn’t want | 到处嚷嚷 说我多么 |
[04:48] | to follow in my father’s footsteps. | 不想步我父亲的后尘 |
[04:51] | And here I am right behind him again. | 然而我现在却正跟着 他的脚步走 |
[05:00] | Somehow between getting here and right now, I’ve just lost track. | 从来到这里到现在 我又迷失了方向 |
[05:13] | Well, you have an excellent boyfriend. | 你有个很棒的男朋友 |
[05:15] | This strange guy from my past just shows up,… | 这个陌生人突然出现… |
[05:20] | .. starts criticising how I’m living my life, | 并开始对我 现在的生活评头论足 |
[05:24] | and I think he’s right. | 而我想他是对的 |
[05:59] | Felicity Porter?. | |
[06:14] | I have only one question. | 我只问一个问题 |
[06:17] | Why should you be considered for this seminar?. | 为什么要让你进研究班? |
[06:23] | Well, my grades are really good. | 因为 我的成绩非常好 |
[06:30] | I’m… | 我… |
[06:47] | I’m thinking about maybe being an artist. | 我在考虑成为一名画家 |
[07:00] | But that’s not what you asked me, so… | 但这不是你的问题 所以… |
[07:05] | OK, you wanna know why I should be chosen for your seminar. | 好吧 你想知道为什么要选我 |
[07:09] | So… | 那么… |
[07:15] | I guess I could say that… | 我想我能说的是… |
[07:18] | .. there was a time when I genuinely wanted to be a doctor. | 我曾经很想成为一名医生 |
[07:27] | But I just… | 但我… |
[07:30] | I can’t remember why. | 但我想不起原因 |
[07:35] | Miss Porter, typically it’s not my job | Porter小姐 我的工作并不是 |
[07:38] | to help students remember why they’re in my office talking to me. | 去帮助学生记起 为什么来我办公室面试 |
[07:43] | I wish you well, | 我希望你能知道 |
[07:45] | and I’m removing your name from consideration for the seminar. | 我将把你的名字 从候选名单上删除 |
[08:06] | – OK, look. – I was just… | – 好吧 听着 – 我只是… |
[08:08] | When you look at me, what do you think?. | 当你看着我的时候 你在想什么? |
[08:12] | What do you mean?. | 你什么意思? |
[08:13] | Do I look fat to you?. | 我看起来很胖吗? |
[08:15] | Now, be honest, OK, or I will never trust you, OK?. | 说老实话 好吗 否则我再也不相信你了? |
[08:19] | OK. | 好吧 |
[08:20] | Look at me and concentrate. | 仔细看看我 |
[08:24] | – Am I fat?. – Well,… | – 我胖吗? – 这个… |
[08:29] | You’re a little… | 你有一点点… |
[08:33] | Yeah, a little bit. | 是的 一点点 |
[08:35] | You’re not fat. I didn’t mean fat. | 你并不胖 我不是说你胖 |
[08:37] | Fat’s not the right word. You could afford to lose a few pounds. | 说胖并不正确 你可以再减掉几磅 |
[08:40] | Come here. No-one’s been honest like you. | 过来 没人像你这么诚实 |
[08:43] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[08:45] | In my family, brutal honesty is the most valuable commodity. | 在我家里 坦白是最可贵的 |
[08:48] | That and rugalach. | 坦白和乌戈拉饼干 |
[08:50] | – You want to lose weight?. – Yeah. | – 你想减肥? – 是的 |
[08:52] | I used to be on the track team. I know a lot of good diets. | 我曾在田径队里呆过 我知道很多好的节食方法 |
[08:56] | You must look so good in running shorts. | 你穿运动短裤肯定很好看 |
[08:59] | The key is low carbs. | 最关键的是低卡路里 |
[09:01] | Carbs are my worst enemy. I can’t even tell you. | 卡路里是我最大的敌人 |
[09:04] | Look, Julie’s here. | 看 Julie来了 |
[09:06] | – I treasure your candour. – Yeah. | – 我喜欢你的直率 – 好的 |
[09:10] | – But put your hat on. – I will. I’ll put it on. | – 但 把帽子戴上 – 好的 我会戴的 |
[09:12] | – OK. – I will. | – 好吧 – 我会戴的 |
[09:16] | Hey. What’s going on?. | 嗨 怎么了? |
[09:18] | – I just sent the tape. – You did?. | – 我刚刚寄了录音带 – 你寄了? |
[09:21] | I put it in the mailbox and all of a sudden I wanted it back. | 我把它扔进了邮箱之后 又很想把它拿回来 |
[09:25] | I went and found three mailmen and nobody would open the box. | 我找了3个邮递员 他们都不肯打开邮箱 |
[09:29] | Carole will get the tape, she’ll know who I am, | Carole会拿到这盘带子 然后她就知道我是谁了 |
[09:32] | and that’s ultimately what I wanted anyway, so… | 反正这也是我最想要的 所以… |
[09:35] | You look cute in your uniform. | 你穿工作服很帅 |
[09:37] | He keeps wanting me to wear the hat, but I hate it and refused to wear it. | 他不停的要求我戴帽子 但我讨厌那帽子 一直不肯戴 |
[09:44] | T ell me it’s gonna be OK with Carole. | 告诉我Carole对此会没事的 |
[09:47] | Yeah, it’s gonna be OK. | 是的 不会有事的 |
[09:49] | It is. | 是的 |
[09:51] | Are you allowed to kiss on the job?. | 工作的时候能接吻吗? |
[09:54] | Well,… no… | 这个… 不行… |
[09:57] | But… | 但… |
[10:02] | What were the exact words you used?. | 你到底说了什么? |
[10:05] | Something like “I’m thinking of becoming an artist”‘ | 大概是”我在考虑成为一名画家” |
[10:08] | You said that to Dr McGrath?. Are you dumb?. | 你对McGrath教授这么说了? 你傻了? |
[10:12] | Maybe I am. | 可能吧 |
[10:13] | Stop beating me up about this. | 不要讲这个了 |
[10:16] | I’m gonna kick your ass. | 我真想痛扁你 |
[10:18] | You’ve just made the biggest mistake of your life. | 你刚刚犯了一生中最大的错误 |
[10:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:22] | Where are you going?. | 你要去哪里? |
[10:35] | – What did the doctor say?. – They don’t know. | – 医生怎么说? – 他们不知道 |
[10:38] | The transfusions went well. If he’s OK tonight, | 输液进行的很顺利 如果他能度过今晚 |
[10:41] | they can move him into critical care tomorrow. | 明天就会移到加护病房 |
[10:43] | – He can have visitors there. – I don’t like hospitals. | – 那里允许探望 – 我不喜欢医院 |
[10:46] | – You know why?. – For every obvious reason?. | – 知道为什么吗? – 显而易见的事? |
[10:49] | The smell. Smell that. | 是味道 闻闻那味道 |
[10:53] | – Whatever it is, it makes me sick. – You’d think I’d hate hospitals. | – 不管这是什么 都让我感到恶心 – 你也许会认为我讨厌医院 |
[10:56] | Spending so much time in one, you know, when my mother was sick. | 我妈妈生病的时候 我曾在医院度过很多时间 |
[11:01] | But I love them. FeeIs like home here. | 但我喜欢这里 这里有家的感觉 |
[11:04] | When I was 1 2, I spent a week in a hospital. | 当我12岁的时候 我在医院呆了一个星期 |
[11:07] | I was in this giant tree in our back yard. | 那天我在后院的 一棵大树上面 |
[11:10] | My brother said Dad was looking for me. | 我哥哥告诉我父亲在找我 |
[11:12] | I said I was coming down but he threw a baseball at me. | 我说我会爬下来 但他却朝我扔了个棒球 |
[11:16] | Hit me in the face and broke my nose. | 击中了我的脸 打破了我的鼻子 |
[11:18] | I fell off the branch and landed on my right arm. | 我从树上掉了下来 右手着地 |
[11:20] | Broke that too. They thought I had internal bleeding. | 也摔坏了 他们认为我有内出血 |
[11:23] | – What?. – Your brother’s got a good arm. | – 干嘛? – 你哥哥手法很准 |
[11:28] | – It really isn’t funny. – I’m sorry. You know I’m kidding. | – 这并不好玩 – 对不起 我是开玩笑的 |
[11:34] | That image of you getting hit and falling out of a tree. | 对不起 想象下你脸被打中 并从树上掉下来 |
[11:38] | – Admit that’s funny. – It wasn’t very funny at the time. | – 你得承认这个滑稽 – 那是一点都不滑稽 |
[11:46] | – Why are you guys here?. – Why are you here?. | – 你们在这里干嘛? – 你在这里干嘛? |
[11:48] | I was in the maternity ward refilling my disposable camera machines. | 我在妇产科那边补给 一次性相机售货机 |
[11:52] | What’s going on?. | 发生了什么事? |
[11:54] | – You know a guy in there?. – Yeah. Todd. Got hit by a bus. | – 你们认识这个人? – 是的 Todd 被公车撞的 |
[11:58] | – The guy that came over?. – Yeah. | – 那天过来的那个Todd? – 是的 |
[12:00] | – The guy that made that chicken?. – Yeah. | – 烧鸡肉的那个家伙? – 是的 |
[12:02] | – That was really good chicken. – It was. | – 那鸡肉真的很好吃 – 是啊 |
[12:05] | – Is he gonna be OK?. – They don’t know. | – 他会好起来吗? – 不知道 |
[12:09] | What are you doing?. | 你要干什么? |
[12:11] | A picture for when he gets better. | 照相留念 等他好起来时可以看 |
[12:13] | If he doesn’t, that’s pretty morbid. | 如果他好不起来 这样做真的很变态 |
[12:16] | What if he dies?. | 万一他死了怎么办? |
[12:17] | He’s not gonna die. | 他不会死的 |
[12:19] | Smile. | 笑一下 |
[12:49] | Excuse me. Hi. Can I help you?. | 打扰一下 嗨 我能帮忙么? |
[12:52] | I’m waiting for Richard. | 我在等Richard |
[12:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:01] | Richard. I need to talk to you. | Richard 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[13:03] | I’m in a meeting. | 我正在开会 |
[13:04] | Yeah. This is important. | 这事很重要 |
[13:07] | Excuse me. | 稍等一下 |
[13:11] | – What?. – Who are these women?. | – 干嘛? – 这些女人是谁? |
[13:14] | Potential clients. As if it’s your business. | 潜在的客户 这不关你的事 |
[13:16] | Clients of what?. Why are they wearing gloves?. | 什么客户? 她们为什么要戴手套? |
[13:19] | Their hands are their livelihood. | 她们的手是她们的生命 |
[13:22] | – You’re here to shut me down. – Shut what down?. | – 我猜你是来让我关门的 – 关什么门? |
[13:29] | “Prime Digits. Hand-modelling agency?. “ | “孪生素数手模中介?” |
[13:31] | There’s a lot of money in hands. | 手可以赚很多钱 |
[13:34] | Is this a joke?. | 这是个玩笑吗? |
[13:35] | Ask Charlotte if it’s a joke. Her hands are big. | 问问Charlotte看这是不是玩笑 她的手必须无所不碰 |
[13:39] | Maybelline, Ritz Crackers, Charmin. Her hands have touched everything. | 美宝莲 瑞兹饼 沙明纸巾 她的手要碰所有的东西 |
[13:44] | You can’t run a business from your room. It’s against university policy. | 你不能在房间里做生意 这不符合大学规矩 |
[13:49] | Maybe the typical student can’t. But I got news for you. | 也许模范学生不能 但告诉你吧 |
[13:52] | The student that knows his RA is fraternising with an advisee | 那个知道自己的宿舍辅导员 和受辅导学生有染的学生 |
[13:56] | can do what he wants. | 可以做他想做的任何事 |
[13:57] | Is everything alright here?. | 有什么问题吗? |
[13:59] | Yes, Charlotte. Everything’s fine. | 不 Charlotte 没问题 |
[14:01] | Excuse us. | 恕我们失陪 |
[15:22] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[15:25] | – I’m sorry, I was just watching. – That’s OK. | – 对不起 我只是随便看看 – 没问题 |
[15:35] | Is… this for a class?. | 这是上课用的? |
[15:39] | Dimensional Painting. Wishman. | 空间绘画 Wishman |
[15:40] | – Wishman’s the teacher?. – Yeah. | – Wishman是老师? – 是的 |
[15:46] | Is he any good?. | 他很厉害吗? |
[15:48] | She’s great. | 她很棒 |
[15:54] | You’re a freshman?. | 你是大一的? |
[15:58] | Is it that obvious?. | 有那么明显吗? |
[16:00] | Yeah, you’ve sort of got that wide-eyed thing going on. | 是的 你看起来很好奇 |
[16:04] | First time in the studio?. | 第一次来画室? |
[16:06] | – I’m so embarrassed. – No, it’s cool. | – 我很狼狈 – 不 这很酷 |
[16:08] | – I… – It’s nice. It’s good in here. | – 我… – 这里很棒 在这里感觉很好 |
[16:13] | A couple of years ago I had that same look. | 几年前 我也是你这种表情 |
[16:20] | Do you know if there are any openings in any of these classes?. | 这些课有对外开放吗? |
[16:23] | Like if I wanted to maybe transfer in?. | 比如我能不能转进来? |
[16:27] | The studio classes are filled till the end of the year. | 画室的课今年都满了 |
[16:31] | You should apply for next semester. | 下学期你可以申请 |
[16:33] | – Yeah. Seems a million years away. – It goes by pretty fast. | – 是啊 好像还要等个几百年 – 时间过得很快的 |
[16:43] | That looks really nice. | 这张画很漂亮 |
[16:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:01] | The studio’s open all the time. | 画室一直都开着 |
[17:05] | I mean, if you wanted to hang out, use some of the materials. | 我是指 如果你想过来玩玩 用些材料 |
[17:10] | I won’t say anything. | 没人会说什么的 |
[17:12] | Really?. | 真的? |
[17:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:19] | Have you seen Felicity?. | 有看到Felicity吗? |
[17:20] | I cannot wait for the day you stop asking me that. | 不要老是问我这问题 |
[17:23] | – Is that a yes?. – I haven’t seen her. | – 有看到她? – 我没有看到她 |
[17:25] | – Did T odd die yet?. – That’s nice. | – 那个Todd死了吗? – 你可真”好”呀 |
[17:28] | I don’t want him to die. I’m just asking. | 我又没想他死掉 只是问问而已 |
[17:31] | I think he’s making a recovery. | 我想他正在康复 |
[17:33] | This lock is stuck, Mr RA. | 这个锁卡住了 宿舍辅导员先生 |
[17:35] | I’ll report it. If you see Felicity, will you say I’m looking for her?. | 我会报告的 如果看见Felicity 告诉她我在找她 我们有约会 |
[17:40] | – She blew you off?. – No, she didn’t. | – 她甩掉你了? – 不 她没有 |
[17:43] | – Sounds like she did. – She didn’t! | – 听这口气像是 – 她没有! |
[17:46] | It’s a really bad sign. | 这真不是个好兆头 |
[17:47] | Tell her I’ll be in my room. | 告诉她我在我房间里 |
[17:59] | – I told my husband about you. – What did you say?. | – 我跟我先生提起了你 – 你都说了些什么? |
[18:02] | That there’s this new girl at the office who reminds me of me. | 我告诉他公司里来了个新人 让我想起了我的过去 |
[18:06] | – Really?. – Yeah. How you play the guitar. | – 真的? – 真的 吉他弹的怎么样了? |
[18:08] | My husband goes and gets my old guitar from college. | 我先生把我大学时 弹的吉他找了出来 |
[18:12] | – Did you play?. – For hours. | – 你有弹吗? – 弹了几小时 |
[18:15] | I was supposed to be working, but I sat in the living room all day | 那天我本该工作的 但我却在客厅坐了一整天 |
[18:19] | trying to remember my chords. | 试着找回我的音乐细胞 |
[18:21] | Can I give you a lift?. | 要搭便车吗? |
[18:23] | Sure. I have some books on guitar you can borrow. | 好的 我有些吉他的书可以借你看 |
[18:26] | I’d love to, but I don’t think I’d ever get anything done. | 我很想 但那样的话 恐怕我就做不了其他事情了 |
[18:31] | – Oh, God! – Oh, no! I’m sorry. | – 噢 天哪 – 噢 不 我很抱歉 |
[18:41] | I think I’m just gonna walk. | 我想我还是走路回去 |
[18:43] | – You sure?. – Yeah. | – 你确定? – 是的 |
[18:45] | Alright. See you tomorrow. | 好吧 明天见 |
[21:02] | Man! I know what that feeIs like. | 伙计 我知道这种感受 |
[21:05] | Bad night?. | 熬夜了? |
[21:12] | So what’s going on?. | 发生了什么事? |
[21:14] | I’m going to see Todd. The doctor said he’s stabilising. | 我要去看Todd 医生说他稳定下来了 |
[21:17] | – Did you get any of my messages?. – I just got home. | – 你有收到我的留言吗? – 我刚回来 还没听留言 |
[21:20] | I thought you were at the hospital, so I went there. | 我以为你在医院 就去那里找你 |
[21:23] | I couldn’t find you anywhere. We sort of had plans. | 但我哪都找不到你 我们昨晚有安排的 |
[21:26] | Look at these. | 看看这些 |
[21:28] | I went to this studio at the art school and I just drew. | 我去了艺术学院的画室 在那里画画 |
[21:31] | All night I just drew. It was like I couldn’t stop. | 一整个晚上 停不下来 |
[21:36] | What’s that?. | 这是什么? |
[21:37] | Stuff for T odd. Stuff he used to like. | 这是给Todd的 他以前喜欢这些 |
[21:39] | I hope I got the comic book right. | 希望我买对了漫画 |
[21:41] | – We’ve sort of switched places. – What do you mean?. | – 我们好像换了角色 – 什么意思? |
[21:44] | I’m leaving messages and you’re running off to be with T odd. | 我沦落到给你留言 而你则跑去找Todd |
[21:46] | I’m leaving messages and you’re running off to be with Todd. | 我沦落到给你留言 而你则跑去找Todd |
[21:47] | I’m not. He’s in the hospital. | 没这回事 他在住院呀 |
[21:50] | I know. I don’t have a problem with Todd. You’re being distant. | 我知道 我对Todd没意见 只是你在疏远我 |
[21:54] | I’m sorry if I’m being distant. | 很抱歉如果我在疏远你 |
[21:56] | – I was drawing. – I don’t care that you were drawing. | – 我在画画 – 我不管你是不是在画画 |
[21:59] | You don’t care?. | 你不关心? |
[22:01] | If you’re going through some thing, I need you to tell me. | 如果你在经受什么 你该告诉我 |
[22:06] | Not every problem can be solved by me running to you all wide-eyed | 不是所有问题跑去找你 |
[22:11] | and asking you for advice. | 就可以解决的 |
[22:12] | There are some things you cannot help me with. | 有些事你帮不了的 |
[22:21] | You guys aren’t breaking up, are you?. | 你们不会分手吧? |
[22:23] | Cos that would really screw up my life. | 那样会毁了我的生活的 |
[22:27] | You know what?. | 知道吗? |
[22:29] | Yeah, maybe we are. | 是的 也许我们要分手 |
[22:53] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[22:57] | Thanks for coming to visit me. That’s very nice. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[23:01] | I would have come sooner, but you were still in surgery. | 我本该早点来的 可你还在做手术 |
[23:05] | Yeah. Apparently I fractured my liver. | 是的 很显然 我的肝脏破了 |
[23:09] | You know you can fracture your liver?. | 当你肝脏破了 你会感觉到的 |
[23:14] | I brought you some things. | 我给你带了些东西 |
[23:19] | – Some… – I still love those! | – 一些… – 我仍旧喜欢这些! |
[23:25] | And… these. | 还有…这些 |
[23:31] | Whoppers. Look! | 噢 汉堡包… |
[23:34] | I couldn’t remember. Did you read Vigilante or The Punisher? | 我有点忘了 你是喜欢 <义勇特战队>还是<惩罚者>的? |
[23:41] | Definitely The Punisher, | 当然是<惩罚者>了 |
[23:45] | This is awesome. | 这太棒了 |
[23:47] | The Punisher, Whoppers, Goldfish. | <惩罚者> 汉堡包 金鱼面包 |
[23:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:53] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[24:01] | So… I wanted you to know | 那么…我想让你知道 |
[24:05] | how much your coming here means to me. | 你的到来 对我来说很重要 |
[24:08] | Because of you I’ve been thinking | 因为你 我才在思考 |
[24:11] | about things I haven’t thought about for a long time. | 那些我很久没考虑的事情 |
[24:16] | I just got hit by a bus over you. | 为了你 我刚被一辆公车撞了 |
[24:20] | Can I ask one favour?. | 能帮个忙吗? |
[24:22] | – You want a kiss?. – We’ll know immediately. | – 你想要接吻? – 你马上会知道 |
[24:27] | It’ll either be electric and bridge all the time lost between us, | 相隔这么多年后 我们之间是否还有感觉 |
[24:31] | or it’ll be nothing. | 或者是 什么都没有 |
[24:34] | And I’ll go back to Ohio a physically decimated | 然后我就会回去俄亥俄州 虽然身体残疾 |
[24:37] | but spiritually satisfied young man. | 但精神上得到了满足 |
[24:43] | So if you’re still on the fence… | 如果你还在躲避… |
[24:49] | Please?. | 拜托了? |
[25:06] | What is that?. Todd?. Oh, my God! | 怎么回事? Todd? 噢 天哪! |
[25:10] | Todd, are you… Oh, God! | Todd 你… 噢 天哪! |
[25:12] | Mr Mulcahy?. | Mulcahy先生? |
[25:16] | – What happened?. – I kissed him. I don’t know. | – 发生了什么事? – 我亲了他 我也不知道 |
[25:19] | – Get a crash cart in here! – What’s going on?. | – 推辆急救车过来! – 他怎么了? |
[25:23] | I need you to wait outside. | 请到外面等 |
[25:25] | Alright, let’s intubate him. | 好吧 给他插管 |
[25:28] | – Crash cart! – Got it. | – 急救车! – 来了 |
[25:29] | On three. One, two, three. | 数到3 1 2 3 |
[25:33] | Good. OK. Let’s start CPR. | 好的 开始做心肺复苏 |
[25:36] | Another CBC?. | 再测个血常规? |
[25:37] | Stand by. Clear! | 好的 大家让开 清场! |
[25:42] | Nothing. Continue CPR. | 没反应 继续做 |
[25:45] | No pulse. Let’s get him back into the OR stat. Let’s go. | 没脉搏 把他推回手术室 快! 行动 快! |
[26:01] | Excuse me. Is this Todd Mulcahy’s room?. | 打扰下 这是Todd Mulcahy的房间吗? |
[26:05] | – Who are you?. | – 你是谁? – 我是他的未婚妻 |
[26:08] | What?. | 什么? |
[26:10] | You must be Felicity. | 你就是Felicity吧 |
[26:32] | – You don’t respect the machine. – What?. | – 你不尊重这机器 – 什么? |
[26:36] | If you don’t respect it, you will never get quality mochas. | 如果你不尊重咖啡机 你就得不到高品质的摩卡(咖啡) |
[26:39] | – I respect the machine. – You clearly have contempt for it. | – 我尊重它 – 你很明显不尊重它 |
[26:43] | Turn the knob the way you would want to be turned | 把自己想象成一个按钮 你希望别人怎么按你 |
[26:46] | if you were to be a knob. | 你就该怎么按它 |
[26:49] | Look. | 看着 |
[26:55] | I don’t drink coffee, but you will never find a better mocha maker. | 我不喝咖啡 但我做的摩卡是最好喝的 |
[27:02] | – Thank you. – Put your hat on. I’ll kill you. | – 谢谢 – 把帽子戴上 否则我宰了你 |
[27:11] | There you go. | 你的咖啡 |
[27:13] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[27:20] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[27:21] | – Something happened with Todd?. – No, Todd’s apparently stabilised. | – Todd出状况了? – 不 Todd的病情很显然稳定了 |
[27:26] | What was Felicity like in high school?. | Felicity高中时是什么样的? |
[27:29] | – What was she like?. – Yeah. | – 她是什么样的? – 是的 |
[27:31] | We weren’t really friends in high school. | 高中时我们并不是真正的朋友 |
[27:34] | I think she’s going through some mid-freshman crisis. | 我感觉她正在经历 大一新生的”中年危机” |
[27:39] | She was this pre-med workaholic, | 她本是个专心学习的 医学院预科生 |
[27:42] | and then this guy Todd shows up and reminds her of how she used to be. | 但Todd突然出现 让她想起了以前的她 |
[27:48] | You want a coffee on the house?. | 要不要来杯咖啡? 我请 |
[27:51] | – Yeah, a mocha. – Mocha. | – 好的 一杯摩卡 – 摩卡 |
[27:55] | I can relate. Julie’s going through that thing with her mom. | 我也在发愁 Julie正 处理她和她妈妈的事 |
[27:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:59] | Last night she told me her mom had that tape that she sent her. | 昨晚她告诉我 她妈妈收到了她寄的磁带 |
[28:04] | I asked her what happened next. | 我就问 接下来发生了什么 |
[28:07] | Pretty innocent question. | 很正常的问题 |
[28:09] | She looks at me and says, “Nothing”‘ Just like that. | 她看着我 然后说 “没什么” 就像这样 “没什么” |
[28:12] | “Nothing”‘ Then she barely talked to me the whole night. | 然后一晚上她几乎没跟我说话 |
[28:15] | – It’s kind of nuts. – What’s going on with these women?. | – 太疯狂了 – 这些女人都怎么了? |
[28:19] | I don’t know. I really don’t. | 我也不知道 真的不知道 |
[28:22] | They’re acting a little crazy, right?. | 她们有点疯狂 是吧? |
[28:25] | – They’re acting a little crazy. – Yeah. Thank you. | – 她们是有点疯狂 – 是的 谢谢 |
[28:31] | You make an excellent mocha. | 你做的摩卡很好喝 |
[28:33] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:02] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[29:10] | I know all about you, you know. | 我知道所有关于你的事 |
[29:15] | You do?. | 你知道? |
[29:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:19] | Before Todd left Ohio, he told me what he was up to. | Todd离开俄亥俄州前 告诉我说: |
[29:24] | “I’m gonna resolve this Felicity thing once and for all”‘ | “我要解决这个Felicity事 以后就不用再烦了” |
[29:30] | He’d been pretty depressed for about six months. | 之前的6个月 他情绪很低迷 |
[29:38] | When he saw you over Christmas, it was like he woke up again. | 当他在圣诞节碰到你后 他像是重生了一样 |
[29:44] | At first I was all mad, you know. | 一开始 我很生气 |
[29:47] | My fianc?wanting to see if he was meant to be with another woman. | 我的未婚夫在想 他是否该与别的女人在一起 |
[29:53] | But then I realised. | 但我后来意识到 |
[29:58] | If Todd is really mine,… | 如果Todd真的属于我 |
[30:05] | .. all I could do is let him go. | 我能做的就是让他去 |
[30:09] | He could have lied. | 他本可以撒谎 |
[30:13] | He could have just taken off. | 也可以直接走掉 |
[30:18] | But he told me about you. | 但他选择了告诉我 |
[30:23] | So I’ve got a question for you. | 我有个问题想问你 |
[30:25] | Do you love my Todd?. | 你爱我的Todd吗? |
[30:30] | No. | 不 |
[30:33] | You swear to God?. | 你敢对天发誓? |
[30:35] | I like him, I’m grateful to him, but… | 我喜欢他 我感激他 但… |
[30:40] | .. he’s all yours. | 他是你的 |
[30:41] | Cos I really love him, you know. | 我真的很爱他 |
[30:44] | He might be a little eccentric, but you’ll never find a bigger heart. | 他也许有点神经质 但没人比他更高尚 |
[30:53] | Rebecca. The doctor’s ready to see you now. | Rebecca 医生要见你 |
[31:01] | Oh, God. | 噢 天哪 |
[31:03] | What if they didn’t save him?. What if something happened?. | 万一他们没救活他? 万一什么事发生了? |
[31:07] | – You want me to go with you?. – No. | – 要我陪你一起去吗? – 不 |
[31:10] | No, I can do this. | 我可以 |
[31:13] | I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[32:28] | Yeah. | 进来 |
[32:35] | I remember now why I love medicine. | 我现在想起来 为什么我喜欢医学 |
[32:37] | I’d love to be back on the list. I want to be in your seminar. | 我想重新回到候选名单 我想进你的研究班 |
[32:40] | I thought you were an artist bursting to get out. | 我以为你很想成为一名画家 |
[32:45] | Doctor, I want to be in your seminar. | 教授 我想进你的研究班 |
[32:48] | So you’re committed to being a physician?. | 那么你决定成为一名医生? |
[32:54] | That’s not the commitment I was looking for. | 这并不是我要的 |
[33:01] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[33:02] | Are you telling me I’m required to commit to becoming a physician | 你是说 如果我要 进入你的研究班 |
[33:07] | in order to be eligible for your seminar?. | 我必须决定成为一名医生? |
[33:11] | I thought that was implicit. | 我以为这是肯定的 |
[33:15] | Excuse me for saying so, but that’s ridiculous. | 很抱歉这么说 但这很荒唐 |
[33:28] | I’m really sorry, but it is. | 真的很抱歉 但这很荒唐 |
[33:33] | What I remembered… The thing that made me come back here is that… | 我回来这里是因为… |
[33:38] | medicine isn’t about research or grades or making your parents happy. | 医学并不是为了研究或 学分或让父母开心 |
[33:45] | It’s the most obvious thing in the world, but I lost it somehow. | 原因是显而易见的 但我却忘记了 |
[33:50] | Being a doctor is about people. | 成为一名医生是为了人们 |
[33:55] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[33:58] | Good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[34:01] | I will commit. I will commit 1 00 per cent to this seminar. | 我会努力 我会全力以赴 上这个研究班 |
[34:07] | Do I still want to be an artist?. Will I pursue that as well?. Yes. | 我是否还想成为画家? 我是否会继续追求? 是的 |
[34:11] | But I will not let it interfere in our classwork. | 但不会因此影响这门功课 |
[34:14] | Finished?. | 说完了? |
[34:17] | I know one day I’m going to have to make that decision, | 我知道 将来的某一天 我要做这个决定 |
[34:21] | whether I want to be a doctor or an artist. | 是要成为医生还是画家 |
[34:26] | I’m just happy that that day is not today. | 我只是高兴 那并不是今天 |
[34:34] | I’ll consider that. | 我会考虑的 |
[34:36] | Meanwhile, we’re still on our way out. | 同时 我们该走了 |
[35:13] | Julie. | |
[35:15] | Can I talk to you?. | 能跟你谈谈吗? |
[35:46] | I got your tape. I listened to it. | 我收到你的磁带 而且听了 |
[35:49] | It was stupid for me to take this job. I wanted to see you. | 接这份工作真的很愚蠢 我只是想见你 |
[35:54] | – I hope you’re not mad at me. – Julie. | – 希望你不要生气 |
[35:57] | I was gonna tell you yesterday, and I realised I should have called. | 昨天我本来想告诉你的 但我意识到我该先打个电话 |
[36:01] | I know that I have put you in a really awkward position. | 我知道 我把你弄的很尴尬 |
[36:07] | – I don’t blame you if you hate me. – I’m not your mother. | – 如果你讨厌我 我不会怪你 – 我不是你母亲 |
[36:13] | There’s been a mistake. I never put a baby up for adoption. | 肯定是出错了 我从没把孩子送去收养 |
[36:18] | The investigator gave me your name and address. | 那个侦探给了我 你的名字和地址 |
[36:23] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道怎么说 |
[36:27] | You have the wrong woman. | 你找错母亲了 |
[36:29] | Wait. No… | 等等 不… |
[36:33] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[36:35] | I wish I could do something to help. | 真的希望我能帮点什么 |
[36:37] | But… | 但是… |
[36:40] | Just wait, cos I… | 等等 因为我… |
[36:43] | Carole, I really think that I am your daughter. | Carole 我真的认为我是你女儿 |
[36:48] | Julie, you don’t forget putting a baby up for adoption. | Julie 你不会忘记这类事 你不会忘记把孩子送去收养 |
[36:52] | – But you played guitar. – Julie,… I’m sorry. | – 但你也弹吉他 – Julie… 很抱歉 |
[36:58] | I’m not your mother. | 我不是你母亲 |
[37:00] | I’m… just not. | 我…不是 |
[37:10] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[37:15] | Cos… I just… | 因为…我只是… |
[37:19] | I took this job because of you, | 因为你 我才找这份工作 |
[37:22] | so I’m just gonna go tell Tina | 所以我会去告诉Tina |
[37:26] | that I’m not gonna come back. | 我不会再来了 |
[37:29] | Julie. | |
[37:34] | Good luck, honey. | 祝你好运 亲爱的 |
[37:55] | – Could you help me kind of… – Yes. | – 你能帮我… – 嗯 好的 |
[38:14] | Here, I’ll get those. | 噢 这些我来拿 |
[38:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:23] | So… | 那么… |
[38:26] | Have a safe trip home. | 一路顺风 |
[38:29] | I guess the odds of our van getting hit by a bus are pretty slim. | 我猜 这辆车被公车撞上 的几率应该很小 |
[38:34] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be. I’m not. | – 很抱歉 – 不要这样 我不觉得 |
[38:38] | I think I needed this push to get my life back on track. | 我想我需要这个 把我的生活推回到正轨 |
[38:45] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[38:49] | – What happened with that seminar?. – I don’t think it’s gonna work out. | – 那个研究班怎么样了? – 我不认为我还能进去 |
[38:54] | Which is OK. | 不过没关系 |
[38:59] | – Felicity. – Yeah?. | – 嗯? |
[39:01] | You know, I think that kiss was pretty damn good. | 我觉得那个接吻超级棒 |
[39:05] | You need to go home. | 好吧 你该回家了 |
[39:07] | OK. | 好吧 |
[39:27] | Come in. | 请进 |
[39:35] | I wanted to apologise for the other day, talking to you that way. | 我是来道歉的 那天那样说话 |
[39:42] | I had just seen a doctor save someone’s life, | 我刚目睹了一个医生 救了别人的生命 |
[39:45] | so I got a little carried away. | 所以我有点激动 |
[39:56] | I could drop it in the mailbox or you can take it with you now. | 我可以寄过去 或者你现在就拿走 |
[40:18] | The seminar begins on Thursday. | 研究班星期四开始上课 |
[40:22] | OK. I will… see you on Thursday, then. | 好的 那么…星期四见 (出售卫星天线) |
[40:38] | Hey. What’s this?. | 嗨 这是什么? |
[40:41] | I dismantled the satellite. | 我拆掉了卫星天线 |
[40:43] | Put the hand-modelling agency on hold. | 手模中介所也暂停营业了 |
[40:46] | Why?. | 为什么? |
[40:47] | With you and Felicity on the way out, | 因为你和Felicity要分手了 |
[40:49] | I figured I’d better get my act together. | 那么我也该约束下自己了 |
[40:52] | Noel. | |
[40:53] | Can I talk to you for a second?. | 能跟你谈一下吗? |
[40:58] | You should really try and work things out. | 你该跟她谈谈 努力把问题解决 |
[41:00] | Leave that up there. | 别想拿走那个 |
[41:03] | Hey. Before you say anything, | 嗨 我想先告诉你 |
[41:08] | I took one of your sketches and I scanned it into my computer. | 我把你的一张画 扫描到我的电脑里 |
[41:13] | I don’t know if you’ve used a computer to draw before, | 不知道你以前有没有 尝试过用电脑画画 |
[41:16] | but with that Photoshop program, the one T odd helped me with… | 但用Todd帮我装的 那个Photoshop程序 |
[41:20] | It’s pretty amazing. I’ve got this drawing tablet. | 效果很好 我有个画图板 |
[41:24] | So, anyway, you can use my computer whenever you want, you know that. | 总之 你随时都可以用我的电脑 你知道的 |
[41:31] | – Wait. – What?. | – 等等 – 干嘛? |
[41:33] | Is Richard watching?. | Richard有在看吗? |
[41:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:38] | OK. I’m gonna yell at you. | 好吧 我会对你大叫 |
[41:40] | Just go with it, OK?. | 只要忍受一下 好吗? |
[41:43] | Fine. If that’s how you’re gonna be, if that’s who you really are, | 好吧 如果那是你想要的 如果那是真正的你 |
[41:48] | I don’t wanna be around you. | 我不想再缠着你 |
[41:50] | It’s over. I want out. | 都结束了 我要退出 |
[41:51] | Don’t look at me like that. I can’t deal with it. | 不要这样看着我 我受不了 |
[41:54] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[41:57] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[42:02] | – We’re in the lounge. – Yeah. I don’t care. | – 我们在大厅里 – 是的 我不在乎 |
[42:17] | Dear Felicity, | 亲爱的Felicity |
[42:22] | Well, I’m glad you got that seminar, | 很高兴你进了研究班 |
[42:26] | You and Elena, | 你和Elena |
[42:34] | But mostly I’m happy you’ve remembered you’re an artist, | 但我更开心的是 你还记得你是个画家 |
[42:44] | It’s funny, I’ve been thinking about what you said, | 有趣的是 我也在想你说的话 |
[42:48] | How one day you’ll have to figure out what you are, | 你将来要怎么选择自己的路 |
[42:53] | But then I look at myself, | 于是我想想自己 |
[42:55] | I’m almost 34 and I’m still trying to figure out who I am, | 我已经34岁了 却还在努力认清自己 |
[43:07] | So maybe that search isn’t just something that happens in college, | 也许这场追寻 不仅仅发生在大学里 |
[43:16] | It’s a search that continues the rest of our lives, | 它贯穿于我们的整个人生 |
[44:07] | Subtitles by I MS |