Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

大学生费莉希蒂(Felicity)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 大学生费莉希蒂(Felicity)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Felicity Season 01 Episode 01
[00:14] Dear Sally… 亲爱的Sally…
[00:16] you should probably be sitting down for this. 你最好还是坐下来听我说
[00:20] First of all,everything was perfectly fine. 一开始 一切都非常顺利
[00:23] I mean,you know,on paper. 我是说 你知道的 表面上的
[00:25] High school was going exactly as it was suppose to. 高中完完全全是它该是的样子
[00:29] I mean,in three months,I’d be at Stanford pre-med; 我是说 3个月内我就要去斯坦福 读医学预科
[00:32] Then I’d start my four year residency at one of the Stanford hospital. 然后在斯坦福其中 一个附属医院实习4年
[00:37] My dad was thrilled. You know 我爸爸开心死了 你知道
[00:40] Because he’s basically had my life planned out 在我还是受精卵的时候
[00:42] for me since I was pretty much a zygote. 他已经把我的人生计划好了
[00:47] I was surrounded by people. 我被人群包围着
[00:49] Actually looking forward to their lives. 每个人都很期待自己的未来
[00:53] Benjamin Steven Covington
[01:06] Felicity Elizabeth Porter,graduates with honors. 荣誉毕业
[01:21] My parents reaction was typically understated. 我父母的表现还是很保守的
[01:34] So on this day,undoubetly the most exciting of your lives 从今天开始 毫无疑问 你们的精彩生活即将起航
[01:38] I urge you to savor the possiblities,embrace life 我热切的希望你们 享受未知 拥抱生活
[01:43] because these…days will not come again. 因为这些日子…不会再来
[01:47] They say crash victims. People who lose a limb— 据说因为撞击事故而失去 某部分肢体的幸存者
[01:50] that they can still feel their missing arm or leg,even after it’s gone. 他们还是能感觉到失去的胳膊或腿
[01:52] even after it’s gone. 即使它们已经不见了
[01:54] It’s called phantom pain,right? 被称为幻痛 对吗?
[01:56] Well,suddenly,I had this horrible thought: 突然之间我有了这种可怕的想法
[01:59] What if high school went away 如果高中过完了
[02:01] but the feeling of it didn’t? 但高中的感觉还在 该怎么办?
[02:03] I-I mean I didn’t feel joy…. 我是说我并没有感觉到开心….
[02:05] or sorrow…or anticipation. 或悲伤…或期待
[02:07] Things were going so well 一切都很好
[02:09] but all I could feel was…was dread. 但我唯一的感觉却是…不安
[02:17] Three years ago,I held a pint of Ben Covington’s blood. 3年前 我拿着一品脱 Ben Covington的血
[02:21] I was volunteering at the 10th grade blood drive. 我为10年级的献血活动 志愿服务
[02:24] That’s about as close as we ever got. 那是我们距离最近的时候
[02:28] It’s funny. 有趣的是
[02:29] Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that 有时最细微的决定
[02:31] can pretty much change your life forever. 却可以永远改变你的生活
[02:33] I never said that. 我从没那么说过
[02:35] I’m so proud of you. 我为你骄傲
[02:37] Mom,y-you know,you know what? 妈 你知道吗 你知道吗?
[02:38] -I cannot deal with this today! Not today! All right? -Fine – 我不想今天和你纠缠这事 好吗? – 好吧
[02:41] -Not today. -Fine – 今天不行 – 好吧
[02:46] -Excuse me? -Yeah – 打扰一下? – 什么
[02:47] I’m Felicity Porter. 我是Felicity Porter
[02:49] Yeah,I know. I’m Ben. 我知道 我是Ben
[02:51] Yeah,I know. I– 我知道 我…
[02:53] I was just wondering if,um,you would mind signing my yearbook. 我想请你在我的年鉴上签名 不知道你愿不愿意
[02:57] -I don’t have mind with me. -Oh,that’s ok. I– – 我没带我的 – 哦 没关系 我…
[03:00] -here’s a pen for you. -Thanks. – 给你笔 – 谢谢
[03:04] I just got it today,that’s why,you know,there aren’t any signatures… 我今天才拿到 所以这上面还没有 签名
[03:08] Except for,um,Mr. Johnson… 除了Johnson老师…
[03:10] who’s here today somwhere,which I was surprised about. 他今天在这儿出现过 我很惊讶
[03:14] Anywhere would be…great. 签哪里都可以
[03:16] Can you give me just a minute…to do this? 可以给我点时间写吗?
[03:20] Oh,yeah. Yeah,sure…I’ll….. 哦 好的 当然…我就…
[04:13] Thanks for asking. 感谢你让我签
[04:14] Oh,ha,ha…good luck on you know— 好运…你知道…
[04:18] Yeah,yeah,yeah. You,too. I’ll see ya. 是的 是的 你也好运 回见
[04:21] Ok. 好的
[04:26] So this is what Ben Covington wrote: Ben Covington写了这些
[04:30] “Dear Felicity,here it goes. “亲爱的Felicity 是这样
[04:34] I’ve watched you for four years. 我远观了你4年
[04:36] Always wondered what you were like… 总在想你是什么样子…
[04:39] what was going in on your mind all the time that you were so quiet, 你脑子里在想什么 一直以来你都很安静
[04:42] just thinking,drawing in your notebook. 思考 在笔记本里画画
[04:46] I should’ve just asked you,but I never asked you. 我应该问你的 但我从没问过
[04:48] So,now,four years later,I don’t even know you, 所以 现在4年过去了 我甚至不认识你
[04:52] but I admire you. 但我欣赏你
[04:54] Well,this makes me sound crazy, 听我这么说你会不会 觉得我有点毛病
[04:55] but I’m okay with that. 但我不介意你这么想
[04:58] So take care of yourself. Love,Ben.” 好好照顾自己 爱你的 Ben”
[05:01] “P.S. I would’ve said ‘keep in touch,’ “另外 我本想说’保持联系’
[05:04] but unfortunately we never were in touch.” 可很不幸我们从来也没联系过”
[05:08] Hey! 嘿!
[05:11] What are you going to college? 你去哪儿上大学?
[05:13] New York,what about you? 纽约 你呢?
[05:16] That’s pretty unclear. 还不清楚
[05:27] Suddenly,I knew what everyone else was feeling. 突然之间 我明白其他人的感受了 (纽约大学)
[05:42] How long has this been going on in your mind? 你想了多长时间了?
[05:44] Could you have waited any longer to drop this bomb? 你就不能等等再吓我们?
[05:46] I told you I decided today. 我跟你说了我今天才决定的
[05:47] I called them 我给他们打了电话
[05:48] and they said it would take extraordinary circumstances 他们说要有极特殊的情况
[05:50] to admit someone at this late…. 才能批准这么晚申请的 学生入校…
[05:51] All right! 好了!
[05:53] If you want to make this decision fine. 你要想做这个决定 可以
[05:54] But I want not,in any way,financially support it. 但我不会 以任何方式 资助你
[05:58] -Their sending the student – loans… -Loans? – 他们寄来了学生贷款申请表 – 贷款?
[06:00] …and the student work forms with the late application. 还有学生工作申请表 和晚入学申请表一起
[06:02] I work this hard so you wouldn’t have to go through what I did. 我那么努力都是为了 你不用向我一样那么辛苦
[06:04] *NO!* Dad,you made it so that I would have to go through 不 就因为爸爸你是那样 我就不得不
[06:07] *exactly* what you did. 跟你一样
[06:09] I know you want me to follow in your footsteps,but I just–basically,I *can’t*! 我知道你想让我继承你的衣钵 但我只是…坦白说 我做不到
[06:19] That was the *worse* summer of my life. 那是我一生最最惨的夏天
[06:41] So basically,I’ve given up *everything* my parents 基本上我放弃了我父母
[06:45] *ever* planned for me. 为我计划好的一切
[06:47] Everything I ever expected,all for a boy,I don’t even know. 和所有我期待过的 都是为了一个 我甚至不认识的男孩儿
[07:11] I guess,what I’m saying is… 我说的这一切
[07:13] …this all might be a *colossal* mistake 很可能都像我爸说的那样
[07:15] as my dad would say. 是个”巨大”的错误
[07:18] But on the other hand,it might… 但另一方面 它也可能
[07:23] maybe it’ll save my life or something. 拯救我的生活或怎样
[07:25] I don’t know. 我不知道
[07:28] Please respond,asap. I miss you. Love,Felicity. 希望你尽快回音 我想你 爱你的 Felicity
[07:51] Next,please. 下一个
[07:53] Oh,sorry. Thanks. 哦 抱歉 谢谢
[07:57] Hi. How are you? 嗨 你怎么样?
[07:58] Great. Just look at the dot,please. 很好 看这个圆点
[08:01] Is my — my hair a disaster? 我的头型是不是很难看?
[08:03] Please be honest because,I, 拜托你说实话 因为我
[08:05] uh,I’m gonna to have to live with this picture for the next four years. 我今后4年都得用这张照片
[08:07] -And that’s a *really* long time. -Hey! – 这可是段很长的时间 – 嗨!
[08:10] What are you doing here? 你在这儿干嘛?
[08:12] Hi! I’m — this is — I’m going — this is where I’m going. 嗨! 我…这里…我要在这里上学 我要在这里上学
[08:17] I totally forgot you were going here. 我完全忘了你也要来这里
[08:19] That is so unbelievable. 太不敢相信了
[08:21] I know this girl from high school. 她跟我上同一所高中
[08:23] This is Susan. This is — uh… This is — uh… Uh…. 这是Susan 这是…恩… 这是…恩…恩….
[08:27] Felicity.
[08:28] Felicity. Wow. All right,so,I’ll see ya around? Felicity 喔 对的 我们回见
[08:36] I,um… 我…
[08:39] basically haven’t really had a lot of time yet to,uh,review 没有太多时间去浏览
[08:46] the classes and schedules. 课程和安排
[08:48] I guess I just need a little time to catch up. 我想我需要点时间来赶上
[08:54] Because,you know,there’s a *lot* to consider now that,uh.. 因为 你知道 有很多要思考的 关于…
[09:00] I’m here. 我来这儿了
[09:06] I got a phone call from your parents. 我接到你父母打来的一个电话
[09:10] Your not the first student 孩子进专业性大学
[09:12] whose parents weren’t a 100% about their kid going to a particular college. 父母不是很放心 你不是第一个
[09:17] They’re,uh,concerned. 他们…很担心
[09:20] They’re more then concerned. They’re insulted. 他们不只是担心 他们无理取闹
[09:25] So do you think my coming here was a bad idea,too? 你也认为我来这儿是个坏主意?
[09:30] Well,really *only* you can answer that. 只有你自己才能回答
[09:32] But what I can tell you is that,uh,well,New York.. 但我能告诉你的是 纽约
[09:36] the city as well,as the university,can be a little overwhelming 这个城市和这所大学 可能会让你有点受不了
[09:41] and is often best suited for the independently minded student. 通常最适合那些 有独立意识的学生
[09:46] And your parents seem to imply that 你父母暗示说
[09:50] you might not fit into that category. 你不是那样的
[09:55] Do you have any specific interests outside of medicine? 除了医学你有没有在其他方面 有很明确的兴趣?
[10:02] I — I draw sometimes. I paint. 我…我有时画两笔 我喜欢画画
[10:05] I brought you some….. 我带了一些….
[10:07] you know…some samples. 你知道…一些小样
[10:12] For whatever it’s worth. 看看能有什么用
[10:18] My parents said that? 我父母那么说的?
[10:28] When we get through with him, 等我们学完他
[10:29] Alexander Pope will have become your favorite, 亚历山大・波普会成为 你们在这个世界上最喜爱的
[10:32] diminutive,Catholic,English,Hunchback poet in the whole world. 信奉天主教的小个子驼背英语诗人
[10:39] I been doing this a lot of years. 我教这门课很多年了
[10:40] And I know what’s on a most of your minds right now. 我知道你们现在都在想什么
[10:43] So let me answer some the inevitable freshman questions. 所以我先回答一些 作为新生不可避免的问题
[10:46] Or as I refer to them,the “FQ’s.” 我比较喜欢说”新问”
[10:50] Yes,I’m going to….. 是的 我要…
[11:14] -“You okay?” -“no” and “I will be.” (你还好吗? 不/会好的)
[11:20] I will be,thanks (会好的 谢谢)
[11:27] Breathe easy. 放心
[11:30] Which is not to say that I haven’t had the displeasure of 但也不是说我这些年
[11:33] handing out some incompletes over the years. 都没有给人挂过
[11:36] But looking at this group, 但看看你们
[11:38] I’m confident that this will not be the case this year… 我相信你们今年都会过的
[11:41] “Is our teachers hair…on backward?”. (我们老师的头发是不是… 前后颠倒了样?)
[11:43] …unless I’m wrong. …除非我错了
[11:46] And I’ve been wrong before. 我以前也判断失误过
[11:54] It’s just everything — being in New York, 只是来了纽约之后的一切事
[11:56] you know,and trying to get my course schedule all figured out. 费劲安排自己的课程表
[11:59] It’s just a little overwhelming,I guess. 让我有点受不了
[12:01] God! It is *so* good to hear somebody else say that. 老天! 也有人这么想真是太好了
[12:03] It’s difficult,right? Just figuring out the system. 很难 对吧? 搞清楚是怎么一回事
[12:06] You know the *only* two classes that 我唯一想上的两门课
[12:07] I wanted were filled even by the time I got here. 在我来这儿之前就报满了
[12:09] Yeah,I know. 我明白
[12:11] And I have this *really* mysterious roommate situation. 而且我的室友又很神秘
[12:14] What do you mean? 你什么意思?
[12:15] I haven’t even met her yet. 我还没见过她呢
[12:17] She doesn’t sleep in our room. 她都不在我们屋睡
[12:19] And she has these…these. these…bone sculptures. 她还有那些…那些…那些骨雕
[12:24] My roommate has this phobia. 我的室友有强迫症
[12:26] Of what? 哪种?
[12:28] Well,she cleans everything. 她清洗一切东西
[12:30] *Everything* in the room smelIs like pine,it’s disgusting. 屋子里什么都有股松香味儿 太恶心了
[12:33] Come on. 不会吧
[12:34] I swear to God! 我发誓!
[12:35] She wears a face mask when she goes out. 她出门都戴面具
[12:36] You might have seen her. 你可能见过她
[12:38] That’s crazy. 太变态了
[12:39] That’s my point. 我就是这意思
[12:40] You know,I know it’s just college,but it’s sort of terrifying,isn’t it? 虽然只是大学 但还是有点恐怖 不是吗?
[12:44] It’s terrifying. 是很恐怖
[12:49] Oh,my God. That is *so* embarassing. 老天 那样太尴尬了
[12:52] That is *so* something I would do. 我也能干出这种事儿
[12:53] ****me 真不敢相信那不是我
[13:07] What are you looking at? 你在看什么?
[13:11] I’ll…be right back. 我…马上回来
[13:15] -By the way,I’m Felicity. -I’m Julie. – 顺便说一句 我是Felicity – 我是Julie
[13:21] So what’s going on? 怎么了?
[13:24] Um….I just want to preface this by saying 我事先声明
[13:28] that,uh,I don’t want you to feel weird about anything 我不希望你对我 接下来要说的话
[13:31] I am about to say. At all. 感到奇怪
[13:33] Ok. 好吧
[13:35] Uh…the thing is… 我要说的是…
[13:39] I came to New York… 我来纽约…
[13:42] um…mostly because of you. 大部分是因为你
[13:47] Yeah,I had these,sort of, 是啊 我对你有种…
[13:49] um..intenses feelings for you back in high school, 我高中的时候很迷恋你
[13:52] and,uh,even though I know 即使我知道
[13:55] that we never really talked before graduation, 毕业前我们从未有过 真正意义上的交谈
[13:58] except that one time when I, 除了那次
[14:00] uh,was passing out flyer for the blood drive. 为献血发传单的时候
[14:04] Anyway, 无论如何
[14:05] maybe the fact that we never did talk was 也许正是因为我们没讲过话
[14:07] why I had those feelings. 我才有了那种感觉
[14:10] Because now,of course, 因为现在 当然
[14:12] I realize,now that it was a crazy thing 我现在明白了到老远 从3000公里外过来
[14:14] to do to follow someone 追逐一个自己不认识的人
[14:15] I don’t know 3,000 miles. 是一件多么疯狂的事情
[14:17] And I sort of panicked about it, 我现在有点慌了
[14:19] but I just wanted you to know 但我只想让你知道
[14:20] that I’m past that. 我现在没事了
[14:21] And I’m — I’m totally ok with it now. 我现在已经不怎么想了
[14:24] I mean it,you know, 我是认真的 你知道
[14:25] because it’s really not about you so much anymore. 因为现在我的状况 跟你关系也不大了
[14:28] I’m here now,you know…. 我现在在这儿 你知道…
[14:30] uh…because…I’m here. 因为…我在这儿了
[14:41] So,uh,what are you thinking? 你怎么想?
[14:48] I’m — honestly? Honestly? I’m just — 我…说实话? 说实话? 我只是…
[14:52] -I’m just — flattered…. -Good – 我只是…受宠若惊 – 很好
[14:55] Flattered. By the whole thing,I’m flattered. I am. 对你说的一切 我受宠若惊
[14:57] Good. That’s really a perfect,perfect answer. 很好 这个回答非常 非常好
[15:00] Ok,so,uh….can we just be friends? 我们能做朋友吗?
[15:04] -Yeah,sure. -Great – 可以 当然 – 太好了
[15:06] -Of course. Yeah -Ok – 当然 是的 – 好吧
[15:18] Work study,isn’t so bad really. 学习 工作 还是蛮好的
[15:20] I file student applications 我申请了招生办公室的工作
[15:21] in the admissions office three hours, 一周3次
[15:23] three times a week. 一次3小时
[15:24] The one rule, 但有一条规定
[15:25] the only real *serious* rule is 唯一的需要遵守的规定
[15:27] to respect the confidentiality of the documents. 就是要尊重 文件档案的机密性
[15:29] Which mean,of course,that I’m not supposed to read them. 意思是 当然 我不应该看它们
[15:38] Ok,well,Dad — all right. 爸爸 好了
[15:40] I’m sorry.This isn’t about what Uncle Harvey deeply feels 抱歉 Harvey叔叔认为 我应该做什么
[15:43] I should be doing with my life. 和我要怎样没关系吧
[15:45] You know what? 你知道吗
[15:46] I have to go.I-I’m going to get off the phone,all right,you guys? 我得走了 我要挂电话了 可以吗?
[15:49] Ok — can I hang up now,please. 我可以挂了吗 求你了
[15:53] Thanks. Good-bye. 谢谢 再见
[15:56] -Sorry. Oh God!! -Ah. God. Sorry, – 抱歉 哦 老天! – 老天 抱歉
[15:58] I didn’t mean to do that. 我不是故意的
[15:59] Uh,Felicity,right?I’m Noel. Felicity 对吗? 我是Noel
[16:01] I’m the R.A. I’m not a stalker. 我是宿舍助理 不是变态跟踪狂
[16:03] The resident advisor on the floor, 这层的宿舍顾问
[16:04] room 729,at the end of the hall. 住在729号房 就住走廊尽头
[16:06] Just,you know,stopping by to say,yo, 只是过来打声招呼
[16:08] and welcome and,uh… 说声欢迎
[16:10] if there’s anything you ever need, 如果你需要什么
[16:12] I’m kinda like the floor shrink. 我也可以算作这层的心理辅导员
[16:13] So just,uh,knock. Anytime,ok? 敲门就是了 随时都可以 好吗?
[16:17] Uh,and sorry about the scary part. 很抱歉吓到你
[16:20] -That’s ok. -Ok. – 没事的 – 好吧
[16:28] Is now a bad time? 现在是不是时候不对?
[16:33] I was consumed by tempation,which — 我快经不起诱惑了
[16:35] I-I’ve *never* been consumed by temptation before. 我以前从没被什么诱惑过
[16:38] And remember the essay question was, 还记得那个文章题目吗
[16:40] “What was the event that most changed your life?” “是什么改变了你的生活?”
[16:42] right? I mean, 记得吗? 我是说 有一个可以了解这个男孩儿的 大好机会
[16:42] so here was this chance to *really* learn a lot about this guy. 记得吗? 我是说 有一个可以了解这个男孩儿的 大好机会
[16:45] So,what,you read this college guy,Ben’s application essay? 你看了那个Ben同学的 入学申请文章?
[16:50] You photocopied this college guy,Ben’s application essay. 你还影印了一份
[16:52] Is that bad? 是不是很不好?
[16:55] Oh,just read it — please. 读一下…拜托了
[17:00] “Uh,I never like my older brother. “我从来不喜欢我哥哥
[17:01] He was too well behaved. Too handsome. Too talented. Too much. 他行为太得体 太帅 太有天赋 什么都太多了
[17:05] Until I was 13,I lived like a cimmerian in perpetual darkenss. 我13岁之前都像西米里族人 一样住在永久的黑暗里
[17:08] The darkness of Jonathan’s shadow. Jonathan的阴影下
[17:10] In 1992…Jonathan died of brain cancer. 1992年…Jonathan死于脑癌”
[17:19] Just,uh….skip down to there. 跳到那里
[17:23] Uh,”And as I held the college application, “当我填写大学入学申请的时候
[17:26] it occured to me: although it was his dream, 脑海里突然出现了这个想法 虽然这是他的梦想
[17:28] this was an act that Jonathan had never experienced. 但却是Jonathan从未体验过的
[17:30] I had surpassed him simply by surviving. 我超越他仅仅是因为我活下来了
[17:33] I was older then my older brother now. 我现在比我哥哥年纪大了
[17:34] And there alone,in my room, 我一个人在房间里
[17:36] I cried for Jonathan for the first time. 第一次为Jonathan哭泣
[17:38] I cried for the lost. 为他失去的哭泣
[17:40] I cried for the love I never knew I had. 为我从来不知道我还是爱他的 而哭泣”
[17:46] Here’s what I need to know. 我想要知道的是
[17:48] Is it possible to be just friends with someone. 有没有可能跟一个
[17:51] I have these sort of immoderate feelings for, 我非常迷恋的人 做朋友
[17:54] or am I doomed forever just to be in love, 还是我会一直这样下去 就想和他做恋人
[17:56] and ultimately,and I think,signifigantly hurt? 最终却会严重受伤?
[18:00] Absolutely,you can be friends with Ben. 你当然可以和Ben做朋友
[18:02] -Really? -Yeah,because,see your new here – 真的吗? – 因为你刚来这儿
[18:04] alright,and your emotions are heightened,everything’s heightened.. 你的情绪很高涨 对所有事情感觉都很高涨
[18:07] Everything,everything’s so much higher then usual,right? 都会比平常感觉强烈 对吗?
[18:10] So give it a month 等一个月
[18:13] and things will normalize,I swear! 事情就会步入正轨 我发誓!
[18:15] Ok,trust me. I’m the R.A. 相信我 我是学生顾问
[18:20] Ok,um,your right. Your right. 好吧 你说的对 你说的对
[18:29] Thank you. Thank you,Noel. 谢谢 谢谢你 Noel
[18:34] Your welcome,Felicity. 不客气 Felicity
[18:40] I’m making an adjustment to the “George Curve.” 我对”George Curve”这个题目 作了些调整
[18:43] I’m concened that some of my initial comments….. 我想我以前做的一些评论…..
[18:45] …along the lines of: …那句
[18:46] “no one will fail this course,” “没人会挂这科”
[18:49] were taken a little to literally and a little *too* liberally. 说的太快也太武断了
[18:52] By many of you — you know who you are — 你们大多数人… 你们知道自己的水平
[18:56] and now I know who you are. 我现在也知道了
[18:59] So,you will see a slight adjustment in today’s assignment. 所以你们今天的作业 有些调整
[19:04] It’s amazing how much a person can change in two weeks. 一个人在2周之内的变化 可以很神奇
[19:07] Noel was right,I mean,the old me would have never been able Noel说的对 以前的我不可能
[19:09] to let go of my expectations. 没有期待
[19:11] I mean in terms of Ben. 我是指对Ben
[19:14] When he asked me for help 他来找我帮忙的时候
[19:15] he wanted to make sure,you know that I was okay with things 他想先知道我是不是没事了
[19:17] and that I wouldn’t feel weird. 是不是不会感到奇怪
[19:18] Which,I thought,was really amazing. 我想这真的是很神奇
[19:21] -I cannot live… -So this is what it is — – 我不能生存… – 所以就是现在这样…
[19:23] we’re becoming friends. 我们在做朋友
[19:24] Which I swear to God,I’m totally okay with. Surprisingly. 我发誓 我真的不觉得怎样 这非常令人惊讶
[19:29] What do you think she means by that? 你觉得她什么意思?
[19:31] Ok,um,we can look at life,as just life. 我们审视生活 单纯的生活
[19:36] Being alive… 就是活着…
[19:40] or maybe she means eternal life. 也许她说的是永生
[19:42] Maybe she’s talking about heaven? 也许她在讲天堂?
[19:46] Yeah,I think that’s right. I think…I think it’s both. 是啊 我觉得你说的对 我觉得…我觉得两者都有
[19:53] Ok. 那好
[19:57] How come you never went to any parties in high school? 你高中怎么没去过派对?
[20:00] I…..went to a couple. 我….我去过几个
[20:02] Just in case you weren’t there on awards day, 尽量避免去那些你可能会被 评上个什么的
[20:04] I didn’t exactly win most popular. 我可不受欢迎
[20:08] Oh God,you did? Didn’t you. 老天 你是被评上了? 是不是
[20:10] You actually won most popular. 你得了最受欢迎奖
[20:13] Yeah,well,those things are just stupid. 是啊 那都是些蠢事
[20:16] Come in. 请进
[20:18] Hey. Hey. I got you this. 嗨 嗨 我给你搞了个这个
[20:23] It’s a pocket guide to the subway. 是地铁的口袋指南
[20:24] Sort of a survival thing. 有了它坐地铁就不用烦了
[20:27] Thanks. You didn’t have to do that,but thanks. 谢谢 你不用这么做的 但还是谢谢
[20:30] Yeah,it was,uh…don’t worry about it. 那个…不用客气
[20:35] So….ok…I’ll see ya. 好吧…我们回见
[20:45] Well,hey,I know we talked about studying for the review tomorrow afternoon, 我们说好了明天下午一起复习
[20:47] I can’t.I got classes all day. 但不行了 我一整天都有课
[20:50] Oh,um…wow..well…the review’s Friday,um.. 考试是星期五
[20:54] What? Do you want to do it tomorrow night? 明天晚上行吗?
[20:57] By the way,have you done the calendar yet or not? 顺便说一句 你拿到日志了吗?
[20:59] What? 什么?
[21:00] Your doing the floor calendar for next month,right? 下月是你记日志吧?
[21:02] Right,don’t I have two weeks for that? 是的 但不是还有2周吗?
[21:06] This is Noel.This is Ben. 这是Noel 这是Ben
[21:08] -How ya doing? -Good. Thanks. – 你怎么样? – 很好 谢谢
[21:09] Good. 很好
[21:10] I’m just making sure you were on top of it. 我只想确定下你记得
[21:12] I’m on top of it. 我记得
[21:13] -Ok. -Ok – 好的 – 好的
[21:15] All right. 好吧
[21:19] -I’m sorry. -“It’s ok.” – 抱歉 – 没关系
[21:21] Tomorrow night,I’m actually..um…I made plans with Julie. 明天晚上 我跟Julie约好了
[21:29] Uh,this was one was just to bug you. 这次只是想逗逗你
[21:32] All right. Okay,my job’s done. Bye-bye. 好了 搞定了 拜拜
[21:38] You know what. Why don’t you,Julie and I all go together. 你觉得怎么样 你和Julie 和我一起
[21:41] Do you think Julie will be okay with that? Julie那儿行吗?
[21:44] Of course. 当然
[21:45] You wanna know the scariest thing so far? 想知道又有什么吓人的事情 发生了吗?
[21:47] I found my roommate doing my laundry. 我发现我的室友给我洗衣服
[21:49] Who,the clean freak? 谁 那个变态洗涮狂?
[21:50] She didn’t think my underwear was clean enough 她认为我的内衣不够干净
[21:52] to be in the same room as her underwear. 不像同一个屋里她的内衣那么干净
[21:54] I’m applying for a room change. 我要申请换房间
[21:56] Hey,so you know Ben from poetry? 你知道诗歌课的Ben吗?
[21:58] It’s ok,if he comes along tonight,right? 他今晚也来没关系吧?
[22:04] What? 怎么?
[22:07] Nothing. 没什么
[22:09] You konw,I think I have a handle on it. 处理这种事情我有自己的原则
[22:11] On what? 什么事情?
[22:13] The Blake poem,our assignment. 布莱克的诗 我们留的那个作业
[22:15] I-I thought it was tough — but 我是觉得它很难 但
[22:17] Wait. You said you were desperate though. 等等 你说你快绝望了
[22:20] Look,seriously,you guys go out. 说真的 你们去玩吧
[22:21] I don’t want to be a fifth wheel 我不想做电灯泡
[22:29] Julie,we’re not going out. Julie 我们不是去玩
[22:32] I mean,we’re studying. 我们是学习
[22:33] And we all three need to study,right? 我们3个都需要学习 对吧?
[22:38] What is the deal with you guys? 你们俩什么关系?
[22:39] You and Ben –,are you dating or — 你和Ben 你们是约会还是啥
[22:42] No! Oh,no,we’re just friends. 不! 不是 我们只是朋友
[22:45] I mean,we know each other from high school. 我们是高中的时候认识的
[22:47] -Oh. You guys went to the same high school? -Yeah. – 哦 你们上的同一所高中? – 是的
[22:51] ‘Cause I *really* thought that there was something going on. 我真的认为你们俩有事
[22:53] No. 没有
[22:56] I just — I didn’t want to be the one on the outside. 我只是 我不想被晾在一边
[22:59] Of course not. So,will you come,please? 当然不会 你会来吧 拜托了?
[23:09] In his house!? 在他家里!?
[23:11] In his house? All of ’em,in his house! 在他家里? 所有人 在他家里!
[23:14] Wait. What about the guy,um,who gives his dog a bath? 等等 那那个给狗洗澡的人呢?
[23:19] Right,and to dry it off he places it in the microwave. 对的 为了弄干狗毛儿 他把它放到微波炉里了
[23:21] Yeah,that is the classic one of all time. 一直以来这个最经典
[23:23] I heard it was a cat. 我听说是猫
[23:24] -No,it was a dog. -Are you sure? – 不 是狗 – 你确定?
[23:25] It had to be a dog. 一定得是狗
[23:27] So anyway,do we know any others? 我们还知道其他的吗?
[23:29] What about the one about the,uh, 这个怎么样
[23:30] -couple who go to Vietnam? You know that one? -Your just full of them. – 去越南的夫妇? 知道这么吗? – 看来你知道的不少
[23:31] I got all them all memorized. 我全都知道
[23:33] That one. The Vietnam one. That’s horrible. That’s disgusting. 越南的那个 太恐怖了 太恶心了
[23:36] You don’t know that one. 你不知道那个
[23:37] Ok. I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[23:39] Will you get me another drink? 帮我再要杯喝的?
[23:52] So I don’t know how your going to feel about this. 我不知道你对此会作何感想
[23:53] Feel about what? 对什么的感想?
[23:55] Well…What we said the other day about being friends, 我们那天的说得要做朋友
[23:59] remember that? I mean,I just wanted — 记得吗? 我想…
[24:02] did you mean that? You meant what you said? 你是认真的吗? 是认真的吗?
[24:03] Um. Yeah. I mean… 是的 我是说
[24:08] of course,I-I did. 当然我是认真的
[24:10] Why? What are you….? 怎么? 你要…?
[24:11] No,it’s just. Um…I’m kinda into Julie. 不 只是…我有点喜欢Julie
[24:15] And I just wanted to make sure it’s ok. 我只想确定你没事
[24:20] Oh,no. 哦 不
[24:22] -No. Oh! Oh! Oh! -I’m so sorry. – 不是 哦! 哦! 哦! – 我非常抱歉
[24:23] -I thought that you said that — -Don’t — Don’t — No! I — I — there’s nothing to be sorry about. – 我以为你那么说… – 不 不 不 别这样 不用道歉
[24:27] -I am — actually that’s *really* fine. -Are you sure? – 我…我真的没事 – 你确定?
[24:31] Yeah. Oh,yeah. 当然 当然
[24:34] Well,what do you think? I mean,I can’t — 你怎么想? 我是说 我说不好…
[24:36] I can’t tell if she likes me or not. 我说不好她喜不喜欢我
[24:37] I can’t tell from sitting here if I’m talking too much or what? 我也不知道我是不是说太多了?
[24:41] Um. I think,uh,that Julie thinks… 我觉得Julie认为…
[24:47] you know…. 你知道….
[24:49] What? 什么?
[24:53] That — that your wonderful. 你很棒
[24:55] Are you serious? 你说真的?
[25:36] Um…hi. Are you Megan? 嗨 你是Megan吗?
[25:41] Yeah. 是
[25:43] Hi. I’m Felicity,your roommate. 嗨 我是Felicity 你的室友
[26:06] -Hello? -Ben? – 你好? – Ben吗?
[26:08] No. It’s Sean. 不是 我是Sean
[26:09] Put Ben on. 让Ben接
[26:12] -Hello? -It’s Felicity. Buzz me up. – 你好? – 是Felicity 让我上去
[26:15] -You think we can talk tomorrow? -Ben…no! – 明天再讲可以吗? – Ben…不行!
[26:31] How could you write that in my yearbook? 你怎么能在我的年鉴上写那种话?
[26:33] What? 什么?
[26:34] “I’ve watched you for four years, “我观察了你4年
[26:36] always wondered what you were like.” 一直在想你是什么样”
[26:38] You wrote those words to me. 你写了这话给我
[26:40] I thought I asked if you were okay with things. 我好像问过你是不是没事了
[26:42] I was ok.,but that doesn’t mean you actions don’t have consquences. 我是没事了 但这不代表 你的行为不会造成后果
[26:46] Oh,my actions. What actions are those? 哦 我的行为 我到底干什么了?
[26:48] Oh c’mon. 哦 拜托
[26:49] Even the slightest behavior means something. 即使最细微的举动也有着意义
[26:52] That’s so obvious. It’s like physics…nothing happens without an effect. 这很明显 就像物理… 没什么事情发生却不产生后果
[26:55] Well,I never took physics. 我从没学过物理
[26:56] No,don’t say you *never* took physics. 不 别说你从没学过物理
[26:58] Because that’s what you do. You — 你就是这么做的 你…
[27:00] You — you play innocent 你假装无辜
[27:01] and your charismatic,and you smile 还有你的魅力 你的笑容
[27:02] and you get away with it, 就好像是你无意的一样
[27:03] and you made me fall for you! 你因此让我对你着了迷!
[27:05] And this is what’s not fair. And you knew it,and you liked it. 不公平的在这儿 你知道 而且你很高兴
[27:08] What? Do I like that fact that you like me? Yes,of course,I do. 什么? 我高不高兴你喜欢我? 是的 我当然高兴
[27:11] When I told you I came here,you said you were flattered. 我跟你说我来这儿的时候 你说你受宠若惊
[27:13] Flattered? No,I was awkward. 受宠若惊? 不 我很尴尬
[27:15] I revealed the little of myself in your yearbook. 我把自己的想法 写在你的年鉴上
[27:17] And you change your college plans. 结果你改变了你的大学计划
[27:19] I mean,what the hell are we talking about here? 我们到底在这里讲什么?
[27:21] I know you better then you think I do. 我比你想的要了解你
[27:23] -Oh,you do! -Yes. I know all about your brother. – 哦 是吗! – 是的 我知道你哥哥的事儿
[27:27] -What? -I read your application essay. – 什么? – 我读了你的入学申请文章
[27:30] -You read my essay? -Yes! I’ve done one questionably immoral thing in 17 years — – 你读了我的入学申请文章? – 是的 17年来我就这次不道德了
[27:35] No! No! Wait a second! How did you read my essay? 不! 不! 等一下! 你怎么看到我的文章的?
[27:37] How could you lead me on? You made me fall in love with you? 你怎么能引诱我? 你让我爱上了你?
[27:39] You know what!? Your acting crazy! 你知道吗!? 你像疯了一下!
[27:41] All I did was be nice to you. 我只是对你友善
[27:43] I never asked you to come here. That was *your* choice,not mine! 我从来没让你来这儿 这是你的选择 不是我的!
[27:46] How can you think you’re in love with me? 你怎么能认为你爱我?
[27:47] You don’t even know me! 你甚至不认识我!
[27:53] -Hey. -Hey – 嗨 – 嗨
[28:14] I mean,if you think about the,uh, 如果仔细想想
[28:16] advantages and the disadvantages of,uh… 在这儿的好处
[28:18] …being here, 和坏处
[28:20] …compared then taking a semester off and — and going back to Stanford… 上完这个学期再转回斯坦福
[28:25] in the long run — even in the short run — 从长远角度 甚至是近期来看
[28:28] I’ll be ahead…you know 我都会比
[28:31] of the….general,uh, 普通人走在前面
[28:33] I mean,s-staying here *really* would cost a fortune. 待在这儿要花不少钱
[28:38] And my dad was right,when he said that he worked really hard to keep me 我爸爸是对的 他说他非常努力的工作
[28:43] from having to pay for college for like a decade after I graduate. 好让我在高中毕业后的10年 不用为大学学费发愁
[28:47] you know,and,I should take advantage of that. 我应该接受
[28:54] And the financial aid office actually… 助学办公室说…
[28:57] said that,uh,they would refund a portion of the semester,so….. 他们会退还这学期的部分学费 所以…
[29:03] My parents are coming on Sunday. 我父母周日会来
[29:06] Which seems like pretty good timing don’t you think? 来的真是时候 你不觉得吗?
[29:12] So I’m gonna just go back to Palo Alto, 我就回到帕洛阿尔托
[29:15] and get back on track,you know,and 回到正轨上 你知道的
[29:17] become a doctor….And,uh,maybe save somebody else’s life. 成为一名医生 或许去拯救 其他人的生命
[29:27] Ok. Ok. Ok. Um 好吧 好吧 好吧
[29:33] Thank you. 谢谢你
[29:36] For,uh… 因为…
[29:38] For your patience. I guess…You must think I’m a real basket case. 因为你的耐心 你一定认为我没有斗志
[29:45] Look — I,um–ahem. I got a chance to look over your portfolio. 我看了你的画集
[29:49] Oh. 哦
[29:51] And I’m not saying you wouln’t make an exceptional physician,but… 我不是说你不会成为一名 优秀的医生
[29:56] You’re already an artist. 但你已经是艺术家了
[30:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:26] This was outside your door. 这个在你门外
[30:33] Must have been put in the wrong mailbox by mistake 一定是被放错邮箱了
[30:35] which would be…pretty weird for the mailroom. 传达室很少犯这种错误
[30:46] Who’s it from? 谁寄的?
[30:48] My French tutor. She,uh…. 我的法语老师 她…
[30:52] we worked together for years,and…. 她教了我很多年
[30:56] she was supposed to be married, 她本要结婚的
[30:58] You are pulled but three months before her wedding her fiance was killed. 就在婚礼前3个月她未婚夫被杀了
[31:02] He was,um,on a motorcycle,and the guy who hit him was in a jeep. 他骑摩托 撞他那个开吉普
[31:07] Sally,sort of couldn’t deal,so she moved away Sally不能接受 所以她搬走了
[31:10] just ’cause I guess she had too. 我觉得她不得不那样做
[31:13] I’ve never been able to talk to anyone like I could talk to her. 我跟所有人说话都不能像 跟她说话那样
[31:16] So,instead of writing,I talk to her, 所以 我给她录音而不是写信
[31:19] and she talks back to me. 她也录音回我
[31:22] And that’s who that’s from. 这个就是从她那儿寄来的
[31:26] I’m sure you felt the same thing when Jonathan died. Jonathan死的时候你一定也是 同样的感受
[31:31] Listen,I need to talk to you. 我有话跟你说
[31:33] I’m sorry about the other night. I— 那晚我很抱歉 我…
[31:37] Maybe we could go up on the roof or something. 我们去天台还是哪儿待会儿吧
[31:43] Please. 拜托了
[31:58] What I wanted to say to you. 你那天晚上来找我之后
[32:00] What I’ve been thinking about since you came to see me the other night 我就一直想告诉你
[32:04] is the truth. 真相
[32:06] And the fact is,Felicity 事实是 Felicity
[32:09] the thing I wanted to share with you is that 我想让你知道的是
[32:12] I never had a brother,ever. 我从来没有哥哥
[32:16] I mean,I had to write something,right? 我一定的得写点儿什么 对吧?
[32:17] So I wrote all this — 所以我就写了那些
[32:20] well,you read what I wrote. 你看了我写的
[32:22] And I wanted to tell you because…. 我想告诉你是因为….
[32:25] well,I don’t know why I wanted to tell you. 我也不知道为什么要告诉你
[32:29] Because you provoke me,you know? 你刺激了我 你知道吗?
[32:31] You make me think about things,I never think about. 你让我想了些我从没想过的事情
[32:35] Without even saying anything,just by the way you look at me. 甚至你什么都不用说 光是看我的那种眼神
[32:40] You want the absolute truth? 你想听所有真相?
[32:42] One of the main reasons I wanted to come to New York was that…. 我想来纽约的主要原因之一是….
[32:46] it was a pretty good chance of 这是一个很好的
[32:47] getting as far away from everything as possible — 远离一切的机会 能有多远就多远
[32:49] my parents,my family,all that crap! 远离我父母 家庭 所有那些糟事儿!
[32:54] And,yeah,on top of it, 但最主要的是
[32:55] I-I lied to get in. 我撒了谎才进来的
[32:56] So,basically,I’m a shallow loser. 所以 坦白说 我是个浅薄的失败者
[33:01] But I’m also very sorry that 我非常抱歉
[33:03] I’m not who you thought I was — 我不是你想象的那样
[33:05] a guy you came so far to get to know 你大老远跑来认识我
[33:07] because you thought he was so great and I’m not. 因为你认我很棒 但我不是的
[33:13] What are you thinkin? 你在想什么?
[33:21] I’ve never made a substantial choice in my life, 我活这么大还没有 自己做过决定
[33:24] and that’s why I came here. 所以我才会来这儿
[33:26] I thought it was you,but you were just really the excuse. 我以为是为了你 但你只是个借口
[33:33] When I came up to you at graduation, 我毕业那天走向你时
[33:36] it was like a high,like a drug, 情绪非常高涨 像磕了药一样
[33:38] because I’d never done something like that before. 我以前从没做过那种事
[33:43] What I mean is that I wasn’t fully sober, 我是说我不是完全清醒
[33:47] and so the irony of it is that the first real big decision 所以很讽刺 我第一次自己做 这么大的决定
[33:51] I made turned out to be just…stupid. 结果却这么愚蠢
[33:56] And embarassing….and…I guess, 而且丢脸
[34:01] something that I’ll look back on as regret. 我现在回头看只有后悔
[34:07] And that’s that. 就这样
[34:12] I just wanted to make sure that everything was ok with us,especially if you’re leaving 我只是想保证咱俩之间没事 尤其如果你要走
[34:17] You didn’t have to do that. 你不必这么做的
[34:20] Yeah,I did. 不 我必须这么做
[34:26] I can’t wait to see this place when it snows. 我等不及看这儿下雪了
[34:32] Ok. Ok. Ok. Here’s….here’s my speech. 好吧 好吧 好吧 我要说了
[34:35] This is the big speech from Noel. 这是Noel的说法
[34:38] Uh,you musn’t leave this school. 你不能离开这所学校
[34:40] Why? Here why. Because this is — 为什么? 马上给原因 因为这是…
[34:44] this is a life struggle. This is fate. 这是生活的挣扎 这是命运
[34:45] This is a challenge. 这是挑战
[34:47] I-If you turn away from this now — 如果现在退缩 你会…
[34:49] you will and I promise you this — 而且我可以向你保证
[34:51] be confronted by the same issue 5 years from now,or 10. 5年或10年后 你还会碰到同样的问题
[34:55] All right.You’ll,you’ll be the fancy doctor with… 你会成为一名出色的医生
[34:57] with the fancy practice. 有着很多经验
[34:59] You’ll,you’ll be married, 你会结婚
[35:01] and you’ll have like four phones lines in your home, 你家里会有4条电话线
[35:03] and then,boom,it’ll –it’ll grip you like — 然后 嘣 它会像…
[35:06] like a blast of freezing cold air. 一阵冷空气那样突然袭击你
[35:08] You know — what the hell is my life? 你会想我的生活怎么了?
[35:11] And you’ll be able to trace it back to this instant. 你就会回到现在
[35:14] This – – this *very* moment, 这个时刻
[35:16] when that geek r.a. gave you these four words of advice — 一个神经病学生顾问 给你这4字建议
[35:21] Stay in New York or parish. 留在这或逃走
[35:26] 5–6 words. 5…6个字
[35:28] Let me just,um….I just want to — 让我…我只是想
[35:33] I,mean,you don’t — have…feelings for me…do you? 我是说 你不是…喜欢我…吧?
[35:41] Me? Honestly? 我? 说实话?
[35:45] Do you? 是吗?
[35:47] Yeah. 是
[35:52] But….. 但是…
[35:54] If I could just give you one more bit of advice. 如果可以的话 我再给你个小建议
[35:58] Don’t fundamentally disregard everything 别本能的因为我喜欢你
[36:01] I’ve told you…just because of my affection for you. 而忽略我的建议
[36:28] I’m so sorry. 我非常抱歉
[36:33] This is the last thing in the world I wanted. To hurt you. 这世上我最不想干的 就是伤害你
[36:41] If I had known that you liked Ben. 如果我知道你喜欢Ben
[36:44] Felicity,I never,ever would have gone back to his place. Felicity 我绝不会去他寝室
[36:49] It all,just…it seems really important right now. 现在我总是想起那个
[36:55] You are my friend,ok? And that…. 你是我的朋友 好吗? 这个对…
[37:00] means more to me then you probably think. 比你能想到的对我还重要
[37:08] I’m not going to see him again,ok? 我不会再见他了 好吗?
[37:12] It doesn’t matter. I mean,I’m leaving anyway,so…. 这不重要了 无论如何 我要离开了 所以…
[37:26] We realize we over-reacted. 我们明白是我们反应过激了
[37:28] -Especially Dad. -Especially me. – 尤其是爸爸 – 尤其是我
[37:30] And when you think about it,so did you. 如果你仔细想想的话 你也是这样
[37:32] A little. Anyway,obviously we’ve gone over this ad infinitum — 有一点 不管怎样我们不能再这么下去
[37:37] and that’s why were here. 所以我们来了
[37:39] Amnesty. 特赦
[37:41] Now you’ve missed the first quarter at Stanford, 你错过了斯坦福的1/4个学期
[37:42] but that’s no tragedy. 但也不是不可挽救
[37:43] And we’re *very* flexable on what we’re proposing here, 我们现在的计划对你很宽松
[37:46] but the general idea is this: you come home this week, 大概是这样 你这周回家
[37:49] next week,we cover every expense. 或下周回家 我们帮你付所有钱
[37:51] We’ll even take care of that loan. 甚至还那个贷款
[37:54] And you’ll start at Stanford in January. 你1月份开始去斯坦福上学
[37:56] If you take a couple extra courses,you can make up the lost credits by June. 如果多修几门课 你6月就会赶上学分
[37:59] Yeah. Then,we’re right back on schedule, 是的 那样我们就回到正轨了
[38:02] and you got to see the world a little, 你也见了见这个世界
[38:04] and find out what you really wanted was what you already had. 然后发现你想要的 是已经拥有了的
[38:07] What if they don’t let me in? 他们要是不让我入校呢?
[38:09] Oh,I already took care of that. 哦 我已经打点好了
[38:11] Sweetie,I went by the registration office and picked up your packet. 亲爱的 我去了注册办公室 拿回了你的东西
[38:15] What do you mean,”took care of it?” 你说打点好了 什么意思?
[38:18] Oh,I made a few calls. Had a few lunches. Like in the fall. 我给他们打了几个电话吃了几顿饭 跟秋天的时候一样
[38:21] The point is and,and I think you’re being very mature about this. 你能很成熟的面对这个了
[38:25] You made an implusive decision 你很冲动的做了决定
[38:27] and it was a mistake and now we’re going to fix it. 是个错误 我们现在要来修正它
[38:32] What did you do in the fall? 你秋天干了什么?
[38:33] When you were accepted the first time. I made a few calls. I pulled a few strings. 我打了几个电话 找了些关系 所以你被录取了
[38:37] I didn’t know that. 我不知道这个
[38:38] Oh! Last but not least. 哦! 总归是知道了
[38:43] You can have mom’s car. 妈妈的车归你
[38:46] And when you get back, 等你回来
[38:48] we’ll all get together and we’ll look at some apartments 我们一起去看看房子
[38:50] and see if there’s anything we all can agree on. 看看我们能不能给你买套 大家都满意的
[38:52] What do you say? 你怎么说?
[39:00] I guess the thing is…. 我是觉得
[39:03] that…if I made a mistake,then at least — 即使我犯了错误 至少…
[39:08] it was mine. You know. 决定是我做的 你明白的吧
[39:14] Heh. Uh. Uh,no I-I don’t know. What does that mean? 我不明白 那是什么意思?
[39:21] It means that — 意思是…
[39:25] I-I think I have to stay. 我想我得留下来
[39:32] But wait a minute. Wait a minute. You were about to agree to this. 等等 等等 你就要同意了
[39:35] I know,but — 我知道 但…
[39:37] but that would have been a – 但那也会是个
[39:39] a pretty implusive decision,right? 冲动的决定 对吗?
[39:43] And,um,I just — 我只是…
[39:46] I don’t think it would be the best thing to do. 我不觉得那是最好的选择
[39:48] But it is! It is the *best* thing to do right now. 但它是的! 它就是现在最好的选择
[39:51] Well,I just — 我只是…
[39:53] I really think I should give it some time,you know? 我觉得得要点时间考虑
[39:58] I mean…. 我的意思是…
[40:02] I really can’t wait to see what the city looks like when it snows. 我等不及看这个城市下雪的样子
[40:08] Snows? 下雪?
[40:11] All right,if-if you do this, 好吧 如果你这么做
[40:14] if you decide to do this,and make this — 如果你决定这么做 坚持那个
[40:17] colossal mistake and stay,that’s it. 巨大的错误并留下 那好
[40:21] We’re not gonna bail you out next time. 我们下次可不会帮你拉关系
[40:32] Well,um,I guess that’s a decision that’s you’ll have to make. 看来你们只能那样了
[40:51] Dear Felicity, 亲爱的Felicity
[40:53] I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to get back to you. 很抱歉这么晚才回寄给你
[40:56] It’s been a real struggle in Sante Fe. 在圣达菲的生活很艰难
[41:00] I guess when you heart gets broken, 心碎之后
[41:02] you sort of start to see the cracks in everything. 你会看到所有事情的不完满
[41:07] I’m convinced that tragedy wants to harden us, 我认为悲剧想让我们变冷漠
[41:10] and that our mission is never to let it. 而我们的任务就是绝不变成那样
[41:15] Two weeks ago,I was going to move again. 2周之前我本来又要搬走
[41:17] I was all packed:I was going to start all over somewhere new. 我都收拾好了 准备去新的地方 重新开始
[41:23] That morning I received your first tape from college. 那天早上我收到了 你上大学后的第一盘录音带
[41:26] I just sat there in my little apartment listening to your voice, 我坐在小屋里听你说话
[41:30] crying like a baby. 像孩子一样哭泣
[41:32] Suddenly,you were tutoring me. 突然之间你教育了我
[41:49] I guess,I’m learning little by little 我一点一点明白
[41:51] that we decide what our lives are gonna be. 我们的生活是靠自己决定的
[41:55] Things happen to us. 有坏事发生
[41:56] But it’s our reactions that matter. 但重要的是我们如何面对
[42:00] I just want you to know, 我只想告诉你
[42:02] I think you’ve made a *really* great choice. 我认为你做了个很棒的决定
[42:06] And I can’t wait to hear what happens. 我等不及听到接下来 发生的事了
大学生费莉希蒂

Post navigation

Previous Post: 传世(Extant)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大学生费莉希蒂(Felicity)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme