时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I went to space on a 13-month solo mission. | 我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务 |
[00:09] | I didn’t come home alone. | 我并非独自归来 |
[00:13] | My husband created a lifelike android called a Humanich. | 我丈夫发明了一种栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命 |
[00:16] | His name is Ethan. He’s the prototype. | 他叫伊森 他是原型 |
[00:20] | This is a story about Earth. | 这是一个关于地球的故事 |
[00:22] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[00:23] | A story about family. | 关于家庭的故事 |
[00:28] | A story about surviving. | 关于生存的故事 |
[00:36] | – Turn around, hands in the air! – Shh. | -转过去 手举高 -别出声 |
[00:39] | He’s sleeping. | 他睡着了 |
[00:41] | Show her to me. | 让我看看她 |
[00:47] | Kryger reached out to me last night. | 克雷格昨晚打给我 |
[00:48] | He broke into the ISEA. | 他闯入了国际空间探索机构 |
[00:50] | I don’t know what he took. | 我不知道他拿走了什么 |
[00:51] | Why are you telling me all this? | 你为什么告诉我这些 |
[00:52] | Tell Sparks. He’ll know what to do. | 告诉斯帕克斯 他知道该怎么做 |
[00:54] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[00:58] | It’s my nightmare. | 这就是我的恶梦 |
[00:59] | – Where did you see it? – On your belly. | -你在哪见过这图案吗 -在你肚子上 |
[01:01] | – Absalom. Dose and a half. – He’s out. | -押沙龙 一剂半 -他睡着了 |
[01:07] | He stole the Aruna transmission file. | 他偷了阿鲁纳传送来的文件 |
[01:10] | I tried decoding it, but it wasn’t ISEA code. | 我试图解码 但这不是国际空间探索机构加的密 |
[01:16] | This is Katie Sparks from the Aruna Station. | 这里是凯蒂·斯帕克斯从阿鲁纳站发来的信息 |
[01:18] | The virus has entered the ship. | 病毒进入了飞船 |
[01:23] | Dad, I’m gonna die up here. | 爸 我会死在这里 |
[01:25] | She was pregnant, too. | 她也怀孕了 |
[01:26] | He knew what was up there, and he sent me anyway. | 他知道在上面有什么 但他还是派我去了 |
[01:34] | Capsule is 200 meters out. | 太空舱已经驶离了200米 |
[01:37] | Range rate: 0.05. | 距离变化率为0.05 |
[01:40] | Ben, you know what to do. | 本 你知道该怎么做 |
[01:41] | Copy. Initiating final approach. | 收到 正在开启最终进场 |
[01:45] | Meteor collision. | 陨石撞击 |
[01:46] | Functional cargo blocked. | 功能货仓故障 |
[01:47] | Escape vehicle damaged. | 逃逸飞行器损坏 |
[01:49] | Rapid oxygen loss. Leak detected. | 氧气急速流失 发现泄漏 |
[01:51] | T-res to bingo pressure? | 还能撑多久 |
[01:53] | Two minutes, 15 seconds. | 还剩2分15秒 |
[01:55] | Initiate de-press protocol. | 开启稳压方案 |
[01:57] | Shutting IMV valves. | 正在关闭间歇指令通气阀门 |
[01:58] | Securing the hatches fore and aft! | 确认全部舱口关闭 |
[02:00] | Equalizing available atmosphere. | 正在均衡可利用的空气 |
[02:04] | Ben! | 本 |
[02:05] | If we isolated the leak, why is the alarm still…? | 泄漏解决了吗 为什么警报一直… |
[02:07] | Aah! My ears! | 我的耳朵 |
[02:10] | We’re losing pressure! | 舱内正在失去压力 |
[02:12] | Damn it, Ben, you said you shut the IMV valve! | 该死 本 你不是说关了间歇指令通气阀门吗 |
[02:15] | The meteor collision must have caused a system malfunction. | 一定是陨石撞击造成了系统故障 |
[02:18] | Enter manual override code. | 输入手动操控密码 |
[02:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:22] | 陨石击中点 功能货仓故障 逃逸飞行器损坏 | |
[02:24] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[02:26] | T-res one minute. | 还剩1分钟 |
[02:28] | – Come on. – Don oxygen mask. | -快啊 -戴上氧气面罩 |
[02:28] | 陨石击中点 功能货仓故障 逃逸飞行器损坏 | |
[02:33] | Aah! Damn it, come on! | 该死 快点啊 |
[02:35] | T-res 30 seconds. | 还剩30秒 |
[02:38] | – 29, 28… – Come on! | -29 28 -快啊 |
[02:40] | Twenty-s… Leak isolated. | 27… 泄漏已控制 |
[02:42] | Oxygen reserves active. | 氧气储备恢复正常 |
[02:49] | Nice work, Molly. That was a close one. | 干得好 莫莉 刚才真是险 |
[02:53] | Yeah, I’ll say. | 是啊 |
[03:02] | Seriously? | 开什么玩笑 |
[03:03] | A broken oxygen mask? | 氧气面罩还是坏的 |
[03:06] | I know we got to be ready for anything, but come on. | 我知道我们要准备好应对一切 但不用这样吧 |
[03:09] | Nice, Molly. | 干得好 莫莉 |
[03:12] | May I have your attention. | 大家请注意 |
[03:19] | This evening, at 6:54 P.M., | 今晚6点54分 |
[03:23] | Mission Specialist Derek Pearce received a distress call | 航天任务专家德里克·皮尔斯收到 |
[03:26] | from the Aruna Station, | 从阿鲁纳站发来的求救信号 |
[03:28] | reporting an oxygen fire. | 报告称发生氧气泄燃 |
[03:29] | Several minutes after the initial comm, | 通信结束后几分钟 |
[03:32] | an onboard explosion | 舱内发生爆炸 |
[03:34] | disabled all contact | 这使得… |
[03:35] | between mission control… | 地面指挥中心失去了 |
[03:38] | and the Aruna crew. | 和阿鲁纳站全体成员的联系 |
[03:40] | At this time, we believe… | 此时此刻 我们认为… |
[03:47] | We believe there are no survivors. | 无一人幸免于难 |
[03:52] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[03:55] | Be with your families. | 和你们的家人待在一起 |
[03:58] | We’ll provide more details | 一旦联系上他们 |
[04:00] | as they become available. | 我们将公布更多细节 |
[04:02] | Alan. Alan. | 艾伦 艾伦 |
[04:06] | I’m so sorry about Katie. | 凯蒂的事儿我很遗憾 |
[04:08] | If there’s anything I can do, I… | 如果有什么我能帮忙的 我… |
[04:11] | There’s nothing anyone can do. | 谁也帮不上忙 |
[04:22] | Whatever you do, | 无论你做什么 |
[04:23] | do not recover the ship. I repeat– | 不要收回飞船 我再说一遍 |
[04:25] | do not recover the ship. | 不要收回飞船 |
[04:29] | Sparks knew about this. | 斯帕克斯一早就知道了 |
[04:30] | He knew this happened to his very own daughter. | 他早就知道他女儿所遭遇的这一切 |
[04:34] | And he sent me up there anyway. | 可他还是派我去了 |
[04:36] | Do you think he knew Katie was pregnant? | 你觉得他知道凯蒂怀孕了吗 |
[04:38] | She didn’t even know she was pregnant. | 她自己都不知道自己怀孕了 |
[04:40] | But he knew something was up there. | 但他知道上面有什么 |
[04:42] | And he sent me on a fishing expedition. | 而他却派我去调查 |
[04:44] | And then you come back pregnant. | 然后你怀着孕回来了 |
[04:46] | That’s… | 真是… |
[04:48] | That’s how I know it’s still alive. | 所以我才知道它还存在 |
[04:51] | Think about it, Sam. | 你想想吧 山姆 |
[04:52] | Why would they go through all this trouble | 难道我们经历这么多麻烦 |
[04:55] | just to abort the baby? | 就为了打掉这个孩子吗 |
[04:57] | They’re keeping it somewhere, and when I find it, | 他们把它藏在某处 只要我找到它 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna be able to prove what they did to me. | 我就能证明他们对我所做的一切 |
[05:01] | What Sparks did to me. | 斯帕克斯对我所做的一切 |
[05:03] | Molly, they took that baby out of your body | 莫莉 他们把孩子从你体内取出 |
[05:06] | without leaving any physical evidence. | 却没留下一点证据 |
[05:08] | I don’t know how you expect to be able to find it now. | 我不知道你现在要上哪去找啊 |
[05:10] | I’m not going to find it. | 我不用去找 |
[05:12] | Sparks is gonna tell me exactly where it is. | 斯帕克斯会告诉我它的确切位置 |
[05:15] | But why? | 为什么 |
[05:16] | We can’t even prove that he saw the Aruna video. | 我们甚至都不能证明他看过了阿鲁纳发来的视频 |
[05:18] | But somebody can. | 但有人可以 |
[05:20] | Derek Pearce. He was the Aruna mission specialist. | 德里克·皮尔斯 他是阿鲁纳行动的专家 |
[05:23] | He would have been the one to receive Katie’s distress call. | 一定是他接收的凯蒂的求救信号 |
[05:25] | And you think that he’ll admit that Sparks | 然后你认为他会承认斯帕克斯 |
[05:27] | was behind this entire cover-up? | 是掩盖真相的幕后黑手吗 |
[05:29] | If he wants to save himself. | 如果他想让自己脱身的话 |
[05:32] | I’m gonna need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[05:35] | Anything. | 任何事都行 |
[05:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:38] | Go through the entire Aruna crew’s medical history. | 查阅全部阿鲁纳成员的医疗记录 |
[05:41] | There had to be some major anomalies in the scans, | 扫描结果中肯定会有很明显的异常情况 |
[05:44] | the Tether scores, something. | 特瑟评分 或者其他什么 |
[05:46] | Sparks would have had to sign off on anything unusual. | 斯帕克斯肯定签批了一些不同寻常的东西 |
[05:48] | You know if I go through those records, he’s gonna find out. | 你明白如果我查阅那些记录 他会知道的 |
[05:51] | Good. I want him to know I’m up to something. | 很好 我就想让他知道我在查一些事 |
[05:54] | I want him to lose sleep at night. | 我想让他晚上睡不好觉 |
[05:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:58] | I want to make him sweat. | 我想让他吓出一身汗 |
[06:03] | Evening, sir. | 晚上好 长官 |
[06:04] | Everything go as planned? | 一切都照计划进行了吗 |
[06:05] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[06:06] | But I managed to locate the target. | 但我设法找到了目标 |
[06:08] | And? | 然后呢 |
[06:09] | Harmon Kryger won’t be causing us any more trouble. | 哈蒙·克雷格不会再给我们找麻烦了 |
[06:13] | Were you able to recover the Aruna file? | 你能找回阿鲁纳的文档吗 |
[06:15] | No, sir. | 不能 长官 |
[06:17] | But I am working on a strong lead. | 但我正在跟进一条重要线索 |
[06:39] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[06:41] | Did you get any sleep? | 昨晚睡着了吗 |
[06:44] | Every time I closed my eyes, all I could see was… | 每次我一闭上眼 能看到的只有… |
[06:46] | Katie Sparks. | 凯蒂·斯帕克斯 |
[06:48] | Are you ready yet? I don’t want to be late. | 你准备好了吗 我不想迟到 |
[06:51] | School doesn’t start for an hour, E. | 离上课还有一个小时呢 伊森 |
[06:53] | We got plenty of time. | 我们有的是时间 |
[06:56] | First day back. He’s nervous. | 第一天返校 他有些紧张 |
[06:59] | Mm. I don’t blame him. I mean, | 我不怪他 我是说 |
[07:00] | after all he’s been through since his shutdown? | 自从他系统停止后经历的那些事 |
[07:03] | Well, that’s exactly why he needs to go back. | 这也正是为什么他需要回学校 |
[07:06] | Ethan needs to spend some time around normal kids | 伊桑需要花些时间呆在正常孩子周围 |
[07:09] | with a normal life. | 过些正常生活 |
[07:11] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[07:13] | This… is normal life. | 这就是正常生活 |
[07:15] | Look. A surprise for Ethan. It’s being delivered later. | 看 给伊桑的惊喜 稍后就送到 |
[07:18] | Are you ready yet? | 你准备好了吗 |
[07:19] | In a minute, kiddo. | 马上就好了嘛 孩子 |
[07:26] | Are you going to see Derek Pearce today? | 你今天要去见德里克·皮尔斯吗 |
[07:27] | Yup. The sooner he starts talking, | 是的 他越早开始说话 |
[07:30] | the sooner Sparks’s nightmare begins. | 斯帕克斯就会越早开始他的噩梦 |
[07:32] | And ours ends. | 我们的噩梦也会结束 |
[07:35] | Hey. It has to end. | 这一切必须结束 |
[07:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:44] | Search “Aruna.” | 搜索”阿鲁纳” |
[07:45] | I need the medical records from the final mission. | 我需要最终任务的医疗记录 |
[08:06] | Where’s the Aruna file? | 阿鲁纳的档案在哪 |
[08:15] | I cou… I could… I couldn’t open it. | 我… 我… 打不开那文件 |
[08:17] | So where is it? | 那它在哪 |
[08:18] | Why would I keep it if I… if I couldn’t open it? | 既然打不开 我为什么要留着它 |
[08:22] | Visitor. Back door. | 有访客 在后门 |
[08:55] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[08:58] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[09:00] | Well, I tried calling, and when you didn’t call back, I… | 我给你打过电话 但你从来不回复 |
[09:03] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[09:05] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[09:30] | May I help you? | 我能为你做些什么 |
[09:31] | Derek. Hi. | 德里克 你好 |
[09:33] | Molly Woods, from the ISEA. | 莫莉·伍兹 来自国际空间探索机构 |
[09:36] | I’m wondering if maybe we can talk? | 我希望能和你谈谈 |
[09:39] | About the Aruna? | 关于阿鲁纳 |
[09:40] | Molly, uh… | 莫莉… |
[09:42] | Uh, I’m kind of tied up right now. | 我现在有些忙 |
[09:44] | It’ll just take a second. | 只需要一会儿就好 |
[09:46] | I really can’t. Sorry. | 我真的不行 对不起 |
[09:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:17] | I didn’t know he spoke Japanese. | 我不知道他是讲日文的 |
[10:19] | Neither did I. | 我也不知道 |
[10:23] | Hey. Where’d you learn to do that? | 你从哪里学的 |
[10:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:38] | I wanted to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[10:40] | Apparently, your information about Molly’s meeting | 很显然 你关于莫莉和哈蒙·克雷格 |
[10:42] | with Harmon Kryger proved quite useful. | 会面的信息对我们帮助很大 |
[10:46] | Did it? | 真的吗 |
[10:48] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[10:50] | I’m glad to know you’re on board. | 我很高兴你也加入了我们 |
[10:51] | On board? | 加入 |
[10:52] | Well, that you can be trusted | 就是说你可以被信任 |
[10:53] | to act in the best interest of this organization. | 随时以组织的利益为首要考量 |
[10:56] | And in your own best interest. | 还有你自己的利益 |
[10:58] | Which, really, are one and the same, | 这两个 其实非常一致 |
[11:01] | considering what’s at stake. | 考虑到这事关什么 |
[11:05] | Considering that… | 考虑到那点的话… |
[11:06] | – yes. – One more thing: | -是的 -还有一件事 |
[11:08] | I noticed you were looking into the Aruna astronaut | 我发现你在查询阿鲁纳的宇航员的 |
[11:10] | medical records. Why is that? | 医疗记录 为什么呢 |
[11:13] | Molly asked for them. | 莫莉要的 |
[11:14] | And you gave them to her? | 那你就给她了吗 |
[11:17] | You said you wanted her to trust me again. | 你说的你希望她能再次信任我 |
[11:19] | What did she want them for? | 她要那些东西干什么 |
[11:21] | I really don’t know, sir. | 我真的不知道 长官 |
[11:23] | Find out. | 搞明白 |
[11:25] | And in the future, if Molly asks you for anything, | 以后 如果莫莉向你要任何东西 |
[11:28] | anything at all, you’re to run it by me first. | 我是说任何 你都要先来问过我 |
[11:33] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[11:35] | Understood. | 明白 |
[11:48] | What? | 什么 |
[11:49] | No, it’s not our second date. | 才不是呢 这不是我们第二次约会 |
[11:52] | Please, if you think picking me up at the gym | 拜托 假如你觉得去健身房接我 |
[11:54] | counts as a first date, | 就算是第一次约会了 |
[11:55] | there’s not gonna be a second one. | 那根本就不会再有第二次约会了 |
[11:57] | Surprise me. | 给我个惊喜 |
[12:04] | Odin? | 奥丁吗 |
[12:06] | Maybe. | 也许是吧 |
[12:07] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[12:08] | I’m fine.Why? | 很好啊 为什么这么问 |
[12:09] | God, your pupils have turned into cartoon hearts. | 天啊 你的眼睛都变成卡通小爱心了 |
[12:12] | – Shut up! – They’re just beating right out of your sockets. | -闭嘴 -它们都要从你的眼眶里跳出来了 |
[12:13] | Cartoon hearts… | 卡通小爱心… |
[12:14] | I think you know where you can shove that. | 我想你知道能把那个塞到什么地方去 |
[12:16] | “Surprise me.” | “给我个惊喜” |
[12:21] | Can anyone here tell me | 这儿有没有人能告诉我 |
[12:22] | how Ethan suddenly speaks Japanese? | 伊森怎么忽然就能开始说日语了呢 |
[12:26] | – What? – This morning, i dropped him off at school, | -什么 -今天早上 我送他上学 |
[12:28] | and he heard two Japanese girls talking about him. | 然后他听到两个日本女孩儿在谈论他 |
[12:32] | And he talked back in Japanese. | 然后他就用日语回了她们 |
[12:34] | All right, little man’s on fire. | 好吧 小屁孩儿变厉害了 |
[12:37] | But the question is: what’s fueling that fire? | 但问题是 是什么让他变厉害的呢 |
[12:39] | Well, his neural net’s programmed to basic Japanese. | 他的神经网络编进了基础日语呗 |
[12:41] | Yeah, but that’s not nearly enough to explain this. | 是的 但那也解释不了这个情况 |
[12:44] | Linguistically, it’s-it’s like saying Ethan had a stepladder | 从语言学上讲 就像是说伊森有个梯子 |
[12:46] | and-and used it to reach the moon. | 然后他用这个梯子登上了月球 |
[12:48] | But maybe he doesn’t see it as linguistic | 但也许他不认为这是个语言学问题 |
[12:50] | but mathematical, | 而是数学问题 |
[12:51] | like translation as code-breaking. | 就像把翻译看成是破译密码一样 |
[12:53] | Yeah, he is good at that. | 没错 他很擅长这个 |
[12:54] | Maybe I was wrong. | 说不定是我错了 |
[12:55] | Maybe that school is good for Ethan. | 说不定上学的确是对伊森有好处的 |
[12:56] | But at this rate, | 但是照这个速度 |
[12:57] | pretty soon he’ll be smarter than all of his teachers. | 很快他就会比他所有的老师都聪明了 |
[13:00] | Well, I mean, so was I. | 这个嘛 我当时也是啊 |
[13:01] | I turned out pretty good. | 我如今不是挺好的 |
[13:02] | But we designed Ethan | 但是我们设计了让伊森 |
[13:04] | to-to learn at the same rate as his peers. | 和他的同学以同样的速度学习啊 |
[13:06] | We sent him to school to learn like other kids, | 我们送他上学 让他和其他小孩一样学习 |
[13:08] | to-to learn to be like other kids. | 也让他学习成为一个正常的小孩 |
[13:10] | And other kids | 而其他的小孩 |
[13:11] | don’t just start speaking Japanese without being taught. | 可不会对日语无师自通啊 |
[13:13] | Be cool if they did, though. | 如果他们能那么做那可多酷啊 |
[13:14] | No, it would be terrifying. | 不 那样会吓死人的 |
[13:17] | It wouldn’t be human. | 会不像正常人类 |
[13:22] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[13:24] | I built Ethan. | 我制造了伊森 |
[13:25] | I-I thought I understood everything about him. | 我以为我了解关于他的一切 |
[13:34] | Gina, look up the purchase price of Derek Pearce’s apartment. | 吉娜 查查德里克·皮尔斯房子的购入价 |
[13:39] | Seems a bit pricey for an ex-mission specialist. | 对于一个前任务专家而言 这个价格有点昂贵啊 |
[13:42] | Especially one without a pension. | 特别是他还没有退休金 |
[13:44] | That property was purchased for exactly one dollar. | 那处房产是以一美元买进的 |
[13:47] | What? One dollar? | 什么 一美元 |
[13:49] | Well, that can’t be. Check again. | 不可能啊 再查一遍 |
[13:50] | Derek Pearce. | 德里克·皮尔斯 |
[13:52] | Grand Avenue. Penthouse A. | 格兰德大道 顶楼公寓A |
[13:55] | He bought it for one dollar. | 他以一美元购入 |
[13:57] | Multiple property records confirm. | 通过多个房产记录确认 |
[13:59] | From who? | 谁卖给他的 |
[14:01] | Previous owner was Claypool Industries. | 物业的前任主人为克莱普尔实业公司 |
[14:03] | Sending you a full purchase history now. | 正在给您传送完整的购买历史 |
[14:05] | 多个房产记录[合并] 购买历史 总结 现任业主: 德里克·皮尔斯 所有权转移: 6月16日 购入价: 1美元 出售方: 克莱普尔实业公司 前任业主: 克莱普尔实业公司 所有权转移: 6月10日 购入价: 520万美元 更多前任业主 | |
[14:06] | Okay, well, according to this, | 好吧 那么 根据这个 |
[14:07] | Claypool Industries | 克莱普尔实业公司 |
[14:08] | bought the property for $5.2 million, | 以520万美元的价格买下这处房产 |
[14:10] | 多个房产记录[合并] 购买历史 总结 现任业主: 德里克·皮尔斯 所有权转移: 6月16日 购入价: 1美元 出售方: 克莱普尔实业公司 前任业主: 克莱普尔实业公司 所有权转移: 6月10日 购入价: 520万美元 更多前任业主 | |
[14:10] | and then six days later, | 然后六天之后 |
[14:11] | Pearce bought it for one dollar. | 皮尔斯用1美元就买下了这里 |
[14:13] | So Claypool bought the property | 所以说是克莱普尔买下了这里 |
[14:15] | and then put it in Pearce’s name. | 然后把它放在了皮尔斯名下 |
[14:18] | Gina, look up Claypool Industries. | 吉娜 查查克莱普尔实业公司 |
[14:21] | 搜索结果[1个] 克莱普尔实业公司矿业及矿石 无地址记录 | |
[14:21] | One listing. Claypool Industries Mining and Ore. | 一个结果 克莱普尔实业公司矿业及矿石 |
[14:24] | No current address. | 无地址 |
[14:25] | Why would a mining company buy a luxury apartment | 为何一个矿业公司要给德里克·皮尔斯 |
[14:28] | for Derek Pearce? | 买一套豪华公寓呢 |
[14:29] | I’m guessing that’s a rhetorical question. | 我猜这难道是个修辞疑问句吗 |
[14:32] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[14:34] | Gina, compose e-mail. | 吉娜 编写电子邮件 |
[14:37] | 邮件编写中 发送到: 德里克·皮尔斯 内容: | |
[14:37] | To Derek Pearce. | 致德里克·皮尔斯 |
[14:39] | Subject: What is Claypool Industries? | 标题 克莱普尔实业公司是什么 |
[14:41] | 邮件编写中 发送到: 德里克·皮尔斯 内容: 克莱普尔实业公司是什么 | |
[14:42] | Message send. | 发送邮件 |
[14:45] | Incoming V-Chron from John. | 约翰发起视频通话 |
[14:47] | Open. | 接受 |
[14:51] | This might seem weird, | 这个问题也许有点诡异 |
[14:52] | but did you, by any chance, | 但是你有没有 碰巧 |
[14:54] | teach Ethan to speak Japanese? | 教过伊森说日语 |
[14:56] | Uh, no. | 没有啊 |
[14:57] | I only know a few words from my time on the I.S.S. | 我只在国际空间站的时候学过几个词 |
[14:59] | Why? | 为什么问起这个 |
[15:00] | Long story short, Ethan speaks Japanese. | 长话短说 伊森会讲日语 |
[15:02] | Out of nowhere. | 毫无征兆 |
[15:03] | Charlie put it in the lab report, | 查理把这件事写进了实验室报告 |
[15:05] | and now Yasumoto wants to see it for himself. | 现在安本想亲自看看 |
[15:06] | At dinner. | 在晚餐的时候 |
[15:08] | Tonight. | 就今晚 |
[15:09] | With the three of us. | 我们三个一起 |
[15:11] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[15:12] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:19] | I’ll see you later. | 晚点见 |
[15:21] | Gina, compose e-mail. | 吉娜 编写邮件 |
[15:23] | 邮件编写中 发送到: 德里克·皮尔斯 标题: | |
[15:24] | Derek Pearce. | 德里克·皮尔斯 |
[15:25] | Subject: what is this? | 标题 这是什么 |
[15:27] | Message send. | 发送邮件 |
[15:28] | 邮件编写中 发送到: 德里克·皮尔斯 标题:这是什么 附件 | |
[15:35] | New message. | 新来信 |
[15:37] | Open. | 打开 |
[15:38] | 新来信 来自: 德里克·皮尔斯 内容: 今晚五点 在我公寓见 | |
[15:41] | I’m concerned, Gordon. | 我很担心 戈登 |
[15:42] | You haven’t answered my calls. You look awful. | 你不接我电话 你看起来糟糕透了 |
[15:45] | Your house is a mess. | 家里还乱糟糟的 |
[15:47] | – Are you using again? – What? | -你又嗑药了吗 -什么 |
[15:49] | No. | 没 |
[15:51] | No, I’m just… | 没有 我只是… |
[15:52] | working a lot. | 工作太忙了 |
[15:53] | That’s what your dad said before… | 你爸之前也是用这个借口 |
[15:57] | He was exactly your age when he got sick, you know. | 他就是在你这个年龄得病的 知道吗 |
[16:02] | I’m not sick. | 我没病 |
[16:05] | Maybe neither was he. | 说不定他也没有 |
[16:06] | What? | 什么 |
[16:07] | Mom, what if Dad wasn’t crazy? | 妈妈 假如爸爸当时其实没有疯呢 |
[16:09] | What if he was right? | 假如他其实是对的呢 |
[16:10] | Right? What he did cost him and us everything. | 不是吗 他的行为让我们失去了一切 |
[16:14] | I don’t mean what he did. | 我指的不是他的行为 |
[16:17] | I mean what he believed. | 我是说他的信仰 |
[16:18] | That the voice of God was speaking to him, | 他认为上帝在和他交流 |
[16:20] | telling him to land a commercial airliner in the middle | 让他把一架商务飞机 |
[16:23] | of a cornfield, hundreds of miles off course? | 停在了偏离航线上百英里的麦田里吗 |
[16:25] | He was sick, Gordon. | 他有病 戈登 |
[16:27] | He was very, very sick. | 而且病得不轻 |
[16:28] | It’s a miracle that people weren’t killed. | 当时无人伤亡简直是个奇迹 |
[16:31] | A miracle, huh? | 奇迹吗 |
[16:34] | Maybe God was up there with him. | 也许那是上帝在帮他 |
[16:36] | Please. | 拜托 |
[16:38] | There’s more in Heaven and Earth than can be dreamt of | 天地万物其实比我们的 |
[16:41] | in our philosophy. | 哲学揭示出的要博大的多 |
[16:44] | There’s no shame in it. | 这没什么好羞愧的 |
[16:47] | Not in being sick. | 不必为不正常羞愧 |
[16:49] | But if there were something wrong and you didn’t admit it, | 但如果有什么不对劲你却不愿承认 |
[16:52] | that would be a shame. | 那才是可耻的事 |
[16:56] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[16:58] | I’m just worn out. | 只是累了 |
[17:02] | Okay. I’ll go. | 好吧 我走了 |
[17:03] | I’ll let you get some rest. | 让你也好好休息 |
[17:07] | But promise me this: | 但你得向我保证 |
[17:10] | that if you do need help, you’ll ask for it. | 如果你需要帮助 一定要告诉我 |
[17:19] | Dr. Barton arriving. | 巴顿医生来访 |
[17:22] | – Sam. – Hey. | -山姆 -嘿 |
[17:23] | I found something in the Aruna records. | 我在阿鲁纳记录中有新发现 |
[17:26] | Okay, but I’m on my way out. Pearce agreed to meet me. | 好 但我正要出门 皮尔斯答应见我 |
[17:28] | Molly, you got to see this. | 莫莉 你一定得看看这个 |
[17:29] | I checked the crew members’ brain scans. | 我查看了队员的大脑扫描 |
[17:31] | At first glance, they all look completely normal. | 第一眼看 扫描结果都很正常 |
[17:34] | Okay, on second glance? | 那第二眼看出什么了 |
[17:35] | They’re all exactly the same. | 它们是同一个结果 |
[17:37] | Somebody must’ve substituted the same scan across the board. | 有人把全部队员的扫描结果换成了同一个 |
[17:42] | But they didn’t touch the tethers, | 但他们并不是什么都改了 |
[17:44] | so look at this. The naphthalene levels | 看这个 总有一个人萘含量 |
[17:47] | were elevated to a man — or a woman, in Katie’s case. | 急剧上升 比如这次就是凯蒂 |
[17:50] | – Naphthalene? – We started testing for it | -萘含量 -航天员第一次开始 |
[17:52] | after astronauts on the first mining missions | 勘探任务后回来就得了溶血性贫血 |
[17:54] | started coming back with hemolytic anemia. | 于是我们就开始检测萘含量了 |
[17:56] | But the Aruna wasn’t a mining mission. | 但是阿鲁纳号执行的并非勘探任务啊 |
[17:58] | Well, it wasn’t supposed to be. | 至少原定计划不是 |
[18:02] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[18:03] | Pearce’s apartment was bought by | 皮尔斯的公寓 |
[18:05] | a mining company — | 是一个叫做克莱普尔实业的 |
[18:07] | Claypool Industries. | 探勘公司买给他的 |
[18:09] | Maybe buying his silence is what put them out of business. | 也许它正是因为要付他封口费才破产了 |
[18:12] | Why would they cover up the mining? | 可是勘探有什么好掩盖的呢 |
[18:13] | The ISEA partners with mining missions all the time. | 空探机构经常承包一些勘探任务啊 |
[18:15] | Because they didn’t want anybody to know | 因为他们不想让人知道 |
[18:17] | what they were searching for. | 他们在找的到底是什么 |
[18:19] | It must be pretty valuable. | 说明那一定是很贵重的东西 |
[18:21] | Not compared to what they found. | 但却没有他们发现了的东西有价值 |
[18:31] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[18:33] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[18:34] | Ma’am, I’m gonna have to ask you to step back. | 夫人 请后退 |
[18:36] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[18:37] | Jumper from the penthouse. | 有人从顶层公寓跳楼了 |
[18:52] | You’re sure there’s nothing you’re not telling me. | 你确定你没有什么瞒着我的事吗 |
[18:55] | You didn’t learn Japanese from a book | 你不是从书上 |
[18:57] | or a translation app or something? | 或者什么翻译应用程序学来的日语吗 |
[19:00] | Maybe it came from the secret part of me. | 也许是从我秘密的部分来的 |
[19:03] | What? | 什么 |
[19:05] | The part that belongs only to me. | 就是只属于我的部分 |
[19:09] | There you are. | 你回来啦 |
[19:10] | We’d better get going. I don’t want to be late to Yasumoto’s. | 我们得走了 和安本的晚餐我不想迟到 |
[19:12] | Okay, Ethan. Go to the car. | 好 伊森 你先去车上 |
[19:14] | W-we’re gonna meet you there. | 我们马上过来 |
[19:16] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[19:17] | What did Pearce say? | 皮尔斯怎么说 |
[19:18] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[19:19] | I think they killed him. | 我想是被他们杀了 |
[19:21] | What? | 什么 |
[19:23] | You mean because you were asking questions? | 你觉得是因为你开始问他问题吗 |
[19:26] | What-what happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[19:27] | He jumped. | 他跳楼了 |
[19:28] | Or else he was pushed. | 也可能是被人推下来的 |
[19:30] | Oh, God, John, I’m scared. | 上帝啊 约翰 我好害怕 |
[19:32] | Th-this has to stop. | 不能这样下去了 |
[19:33] | That video is enough to bring Sparks down. | 这视频足够扳倒斯帕克斯了 |
[19:36] | But maybe it’s not. They made me look like I was crazy once. | 也许不够 他们之前让我看起来像疯了 |
[19:39] | They can do that again. | 他们完全可以再做一次 |
[19:40] | And putting yourself in danger like this, | 那让自己冒这么大的危险 |
[19:41] | putting all of us in danger, | 让我们都处于危险之中 |
[19:42] | that doesn’t seem crazy to you? | 你难道就不觉得疯狂吗 |
[19:44] | We-we can’t do this any longer. It’s too risky. | 我们不能这样下去了 太危险了 |
[19:47] | Yeah, I know it’s risky. | 我知道很危险 |
[19:49] | But no risk, no reward. | 但是不入虎穴焉得虎子呢 |
[19:53] | Come on. Ethan’s waiting. | 走吧 伊森在等我们了 |
[20:32] | Drink it. It’s just water. | 喝吧 是水 |
[20:50] | There’s more in Heaven and Earth. | 天地万物确实不只如此 |
[20:58] | Damn right there is. | 一点没错 |
[21:01] | I’ve seen it. | 我就亲眼见过 |
[21:07] | You’ve seen it, too, haven’t you? | 你也见到了 对吗 |
[21:10] | It’s hard to forget, huh? | 很难忘记吧 |
[21:15] | I’m sure the Absalom will help,for a while. | 我想押沙龙能缓解 虽然不能长久 |
[21:18] | You don’t know me. | 你并不了解我 |
[21:19] | I know that you let Sparks think | 但我知道你让斯帕克斯以为 |
[21:21] | that you killed me. I know the fact | 你已经杀了我 我还知道 |
[21:22] | that you haven’t means that you’ve got doubts. | 你还没动手正说明你心存疑虑 |
[21:24] | – Watch it. – Real doubts. About Sparks. | -小心说话 -你在质疑 质疑斯帕克斯 |
[21:26] | About what he did to Molly and to me. | 质疑他对我和莫莉的所作所为 |
[21:27] | About what he’s asking you to do. | 质疑他让干的这些事 |
[21:29] | I said watch it! | 我说你给我小心点 |
[21:32] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[22:19] | Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[22:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:22] | Um… you met Ethan. | 你见过伊森的 |
[22:24] | And, uh, this is my wife Molly. | 这位 是我妻子莫莉 |
[22:27] | – Hello. – Hi. Come in. Please. | -你好 -你好 请进 |
[22:31] | Molly, this is, uh, Femi Dodd. | 莫莉 这位是费米·多德 |
[22:34] | She’s a board member at Yasumoto Corp. | 安本株式会社的董事会成员之一 |
[22:36] | The first time we met, I, uh… | 我们第一次见时 我… |
[22:39] | I called her an idiot. | 说她是个白痴 |
[22:42] | John. | 约翰 |
[22:45] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[22:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:47] | I-If I’d known you two were, uh… | 要 要是早知道你们俩是…额… |
[22:49] | I definitely wouldn’t have called you an idiot. | 我绝对不会说你是傻瓜的 |
[22:53] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[22:56] | You must be Molly. | 你是莫莉吧 |
[22:57] | Mr. Yasumoto. | 安本先生 |
[22:58] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 久仰大名 |
[23:00] | And I about you. | 彼此彼此 |
[23:25] | The possibilities are limitless. No? | 可能性是无限的 你说呢 |
[23:27] | Well, I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[23:29] | I’d say “Limitless.” | 也许是无限的 |
[23:30] | But making sense of the independent activity | 但是理解伊森大脑的独立活动 |
[23:33] | in Ethan’s brain could be a huge step toward | 大大有助于理解 |
[23:35] | understanding the nature of human consciousness. Right? | 人类意识的性质 对吗 |
[23:39] | Not to mention | 更不用说 |
[23:40] | a potential path to immortality. | 有助于找到永生的潜在方法了 |
[23:43] | I-Immortality? I don’t understand. | 永生 我不太明白 |
[23:45] | I think Mr. Yasumoto is referring to the theory | 我觉得安本先生指的是 |
[23:47] | that once the neural pathways are fully decoded, | 一旦彻底解码了神经通路 |
[23:50] | it would be possible to copy a human brain | 就有可能复制一个人类大脑 |
[23:53] | and upload it to a Humanich’s body. | 然后将其植入人工智能的体内 |
[23:55] | So it’s possible, then? | 所以这是有可能的了 |
[23:57] | Theoretically, but… | 理论上是的 不过 |
[23:57] | Just because we can do it does not mean we should do it. | 我们有这个能力不代表我们就应该这么做 |
[24:00] | For once, I agree with Ms. Dodd. And anyway, | 这一次我赞同多德女士 无论如何 |
[24:02] | to suggest that understanding Ethan’s cognitive leaps | 理解伊森认知能力突飞猛进的原因 |
[24:06] | is akin to understanding human consciousness, | 类似于理解了人类意识 |
[24:09] | it’s not just premature, it’s-it’s wrong. | 这种看法不仅不成熟 还 还是错的 |
[24:11] | After all, human beings | 毕竟 人类 |
[24:13] | can’t learn a language in a single day, | 无法在一天之内就掌握一门语言 |
[24:15] | so Ethan shouldn’t be able to, either. | 所以伊森也不应如此 |
[24:18] | I-I think | 我 我认为 |
[24:20] | we should install some sort of governing mechanism. | 我们应该安装某种调控装置 |
[24:22] | What? | 什么 |
[24:23] | Slow down his development. | 减慢他的发展速度 |
[24:24] | But that goes against | 但是这与你之前说的 |
[24:26] | everything you’ve ever said. | 完全背道而驰啊 |
[24:27] | So you think Ethan’s progress should be allowed to continue? | 所以你认为应该放任伊森自身的发展吗 |
[24:32] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:34] | But I do know that we’re not gods. | 我只知道我们不是上帝 |
[24:36] | We’re just parents. | 我们只是父母 |
[24:37] | And all we can do is give him the best of ourselves. | 我们能做的就是把最好的都给他 |
[24:40] | And then whatever happens happens, right? | 剩下的都听天由命了 不是吗 |
[24:42] | We just have to wait and see. | 我们只需要静观其变 |
[24:44] | To “Wait and see” is to expose Ethan to needless risk. | 静观其变只会置伊森于不必要的风险之中 |
[24:47] | Well, no risk, no reward. | 没有风险 就没有回报 |
[24:53] | Yeah, it was tough when I was young, but… | 小时候是挺难受的 不过 |
[24:56] | these days the supers are so good, it’s… | 现在的义肢都很棒 |
[24:59] | I hardly even notice anymore. | 我几乎都感觉不到了 |
[25:01] | Yeah, well, I wish I could say the same. | 我也像你一样就好了 |
[25:03] | Well, it’s still new. It’ll get easier. | 你的还是新的 以后会舒服一些 |
[25:07] | So you’re not– I don’t know– | 所以你不觉得 怎么说呢 |
[25:09] | resentful? | 怨忿 |
[25:12] | Honestly, I’m… | 说实话 我 |
[25:14] | I’m almost grateful. | 我就差感恩戴德了 |
[25:16] | If it wasn’t for my legs, | 要不是因为我的腿 |
[25:17] | I wouldn’t have started designing prosthetics, | 我不会去研发假肢 |
[25:19] | or gotten involved in the Humanichs Project. | 也不会加入人工智能计划 |
[25:23] | You love your work, huh? | 你很爱你的工作 |
[25:24] | Well, some days more than others. | 有时候是非常热爱 |
[25:26] | Yeah? Today wasn’t one of those days? | 怎么 今天不爱了吗 |
[25:29] | It’s just my boss. He’s like… | 因为我的老板 他好像 |
[25:32] | threatened by progress all of a sudden. | 突然被工作中的进展给吓坏了 |
[25:34] | – You know what I mean? – Yeah. Yeah, I do. | -你明白我的意思吗 -嗯 明白 |
[25:36] | And he lets his personal feelings | 他还让自己的个人情感 |
[25:37] | cloud his professional judgment, | 左右他的专业判断 |
[25:38] | which drives me insane. | 我都要被这件事逼疯了 |
[25:43] | Sorry, we don’t have to talk about my dumb office drama. | 抱歉 不聊我愚蠢的办公室戏码了 |
[25:46] | Oh, no, it’s okay. No. | 不 没关系的 |
[25:48] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[25:50] | I’d like to talk more about it actually. | 事实上我还想多聊一点呢 |
[25:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:55] | Sure. I mean, take Ethan. | 当然 比如说伊森 |
[25:57] | How do you guys… | 你们怎么… |
[25:59] | how do you guys control him? | 你们怎么控制他的 |
[26:01] | We don’t. Especially not lately. | 我们不控制他 特别是最近 |
[26:04] | Actually the goal is to try | 事实上我们的目标是 |
[26:07] | to get him to start thinking for himself. | 让他开始独立地思考 |
[26:09] | So, you’re saying that someday | 所以你是说以后 |
[26:10] | he could have complete free will? | 他可以拥有完全自由的意志 |
[26:13] | Can you imagine? | 难以想象吧 |
[26:21] | – We have to talk. – Not now. | -我们得谈谈 -现在不行 |
[26:23] | Now! Pearce is dead. | 现在就谈 皮尔斯死了 |
[26:25] | You could be next. If this is about | 下一个也许就是你 如果是要 |
[26:27] | taking Sparks down, you have what you need. | 扳倒斯帕克斯的话 你已经抓到把柄了 |
[26:29] | It’s time to go public with the Aruna video | 是时候将阿鲁纳视频公之于众 |
[26:31] | and let the chips fall where they may. | 然后撒手不管了 |
[26:36] | It’s about more than that. | 事情没那么简单 |
[26:40] | I want to see it. | 我要去看它 |
[26:43] | See what? | 看什么 |
[26:44] | – The baby. – What? | -那个婴儿 -什么 |
[26:46] | Whatever it is, John, it’s half mine. | 不管它是什么 约翰 它都有我的份 |
[26:51] | It was inside of me. | 它曾在我的肚子里 |
[26:52] | Not you. Me. | 不是你 是我 |
[26:55] | I brought it here. | 我把它带到了这儿 |
[26:55] | And every indication is it’s still alive. | 所有迹象表明它还活着 |
[26:57] | I don’t believe this. | 不敢相信你要这么做 |
[27:02] | And if it’s out there… | 如果它还在的话 |
[27:05] | …I’m gonna find it. | 我要找到它 |
[27:24] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[27:26] | I’m gonna die up here. | 我要死在这儿了 |
[27:28] | I just want… | 我只希望… |
[27:33] | Whatever you do… | 无论如何 |
[27:35] | do not recover the ship. I repeat– | 不要回收这艘飞船 我再说一遍 |
[27:37] | do not recover the ship! | 不要回收这艘飞船 |
[27:41] | What kind of father sends his daughter | 什么样的父亲才会让自己的女儿 |
[27:43] | into harm’s way like that, Alan? | 置于那种险境 艾伦 |
[27:48] | And then lies and covers the whole thing up? | 然后还撒谎 掩盖一切 |
[27:53] | I know the Aruna was a secret mining mission, | 我知道阿鲁纳号是去执行秘密采矿任务 |
[27:55] | and that Claypool bought Pearce an apartment to keep him quiet. | 克莱普尔给皮尔斯买了一栋公寓来收买他 |
[27:59] | How much did they give you? | 他们又给了你多少好处 |
[28:01] | Well, enough to get Pearce killed, I guess, right? | 反正足够让你去杀皮尔斯了对吧 |
[28:05] | What was his life worth? | 他的命值多少钱 |
[28:12] | And what about my baby? | 我的孩子又值多少 |
[28:16] | How much did you get for that? | 因为这个你拿到了多少好处 |
[28:18] | Careful, Molly. | 小心点 莫莉 |
[28:21] | You’re out of your depth here. | 你这可是在玩火 |
[28:22] | What about Katie’s baby? | 凯蒂的孩子呢 |
[28:25] | Yeah. She was pregnant when she died. | 没错 她去世时也怀孕了 |
[28:28] | Just like I was. | 就跟我一样 |
[28:30] | Guess you’re the one out of your depth here, Alan. | 我看玩火的人是你吧 艾伦 |
[28:33] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[28:35] | I want to know where my baby is. | 我想知道我的孩子在哪里 |
[28:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:40] | But I can find it. | 但是我可以找到 |
[28:41] | No. I’ll find it. | 用不着 我自己会找到的 |
[28:43] | I got this far all by myself. | 反正我是一个人走到这一步的 |
[28:53] | Before you go to bed tonight… | 你今晚睡觉前… |
[28:56] | …get down on your knees and pray | 记得先跪下 祈求 |
[28:58] | for Katie’s forgiveness. | 凯蒂的原谅 |
[29:00] | Tonight and every night for the rest of your life. | 从今晚开始 用尽你的余生去忏悔吧 |
[29:04] | It’s not nearly gonna be enough. | 虽然可能不足以弥补你的过错 |
[29:06] | But it’s gonna be worth a try. | 但是值得一试 |
[30:00] | Hey, wh-what are you doing up? | 你怎么起床了 |
[30:03] | Did Julie adjust your sleep cycle? | 朱莉调整了你的睡眠周期吗 |
[30:05] | No. I just woke up. | 没有 我就是醒了 |
[30:09] | Is that for me? | 那是给我的吗 |
[30:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:13] | Will you teach me to ride it? | 你会教我骑吗 |
[30:15] | Sure, sure. | 当然了 |
[30:16] | We’re gonna take it for a spin in the morning. | 我们早上骑车去兜风 |
[30:18] | No. Now. | 不 现在就去 |
[30:20] | Ethan, it’s dark out. | 伊森 现在外面一片漆黑 |
[30:21] | We’ll-we’ll wait for morning. | 我们等明早再去吧 |
[30:22] | Please? | 求你了 |
[30:26] | Well, screw it. Let’s go. | 不管它了 我们走 |
[30:28] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[30:55] | You want to come in? | 你想进来吗 |
[30:57] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[31:07] | Okay, I’m gonna hold on | 我会扶着车子 |
[31:09] | to help you balance, but steering, pedaling– | 帮你保持平衡 但是扶车把踩踏板 |
[31:12] | that’s all you, okay? | 都靠你自己 好吗 |
[31:13] | – You think you can handle it? – Yup. | -你觉得自己可以吗 -可以 |
[31:15] | This is how my dad taught me, and I fell a lot. | 我爸爸就是这么教我的 我可摔了不少 |
[31:17] | But I didn’t give up. Okay? | 但是我没有放弃 准备好了吗 |
[31:20] | Okay. Remember… | 好 记住… |
[31:22] | keep your eyes straight ahead. | 眼睛要目视前方 |
[31:23] | Not down on the ground, okay? | 不要看地面 知道了吗 |
[31:27] | Dad, let go. | 爸爸 放手 |
[31:28] | What? | 什么 |
[31:28] | Let go. | 放手 |
[31:46] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:48] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[31:49] | Did you want to teach me more? | 你还想再教教我吗 |
[31:51] | No. No. | 不了 |
[31:53] | I mean, I-I did, but, uh… | 我是说我想 但是… |
[31:56] | I just want to watch you ride now. | 现在我想看你骑 |
[32:11] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[32:14] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[32:17] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[32:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:28] | You can’t go off on your own like that. | 你不能自己一个人像刚才那样走掉 |
[32:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:32] | Come on, let’s-let’s go back inside. | 来 我们回家吧 |
[32:35] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[32:42] | We must prepare ourselves for the battle ahead. | 我们必须做好准备迎接即将到来的战争 |
[32:46] | There will be violence. | 肯定会有暴力 |
[32:48] | Casualties. | 有伤亡 |
[32:52] | But I, for one, am ready to fight for a better world. | 但是我准备好为更美好的世界而战斗了 |
[32:57] | That’s what I thought I was fighting for overseas. | 在海外时我以为自己就是为了这个在战斗 |
[33:01] | And then… then the drone strikes began. | 可是然后无人机袭击就开始了 |
[33:05] | See, I lost my arm in combat, but… | 我在战斗中失去了胳膊 但是… |
[33:10] | my opponent wasn’t on the battlefield. | 我的对手却不在战场上 |
[33:14] | He– or she– | 他 或者她 |
[33:18] | was sat in a nice, little air-conditioned room | 当时正坐在一间装空调的屋子里 |
[33:20] | thousands of miles away, pushing buttons and watching | 远在千里之外 按着按钮眼睁睁看着 |
[33:23] | the carnage unfold on-screen! | 屏幕上大屠杀在肆虐 |
[33:28] | When we outsource war to machines, | 我们把战争外包给机器时 |
[33:33] | we outsource our humanity to technology. | 就相当于把人性外包给了技术 |
[33:40] | We have… | 我们… |
[33:42] | lost our souls to machines. | 让机器占据了我们的灵魂 |
[33:47] | We talk of making a difference, | 我们一直在说什么做出一番事业 |
[33:49] | but so far that’s all it’s been: talk. | 但目前为止也就只限于说说而已 |
[33:52] | Power outages and rolling blackouts– | 停电 限电… |
[33:54] | these half-measures are wholly ineffective. | 这些折中办法没有任何作用 |
[33:59] | We need more. | 我们需要更多 |
[34:01] | We need a reckoning. | 我们得想办法解决问题 |
[34:07] | Starting right here. | 就从他开始 |
[34:15] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[34:17] | Actually, your timing is perfect. | 没事 你来得正好 |
[34:46] | Can I help you? | 请问有事吗 |
[34:46] | Yeah, um, I’d like to go to Claypool Industries. | 我想去克莱普尔实业公司 |
[34:49] | – Oh. Gone. – I-I know it’s late. | -都走了 -我知道现在很晚了 |
[34:51] | – I’m sorry, but… – No, no. I mean, they’re gone. | -很抱歉 但是 -不 我是说公司不在了 |
[34:54] | The fifth floor’s been empty since I started here. | 自从我在这里上班起五楼就一直空着 |
[34:57] | Okay, well, you know what? | 好吧 其实呢 |
[34:58] | Uh, the thing is, um… | 事情是这样的… |
[35:00] | I told my boss that I would take a look | 我跟我老板说会看看 |
[35:03] | at all the empty offices. | 所有的空置办公室 |
[35:04] | He’s expecting a full report from me | 明天一大早我就得 |
[35:06] | first thing in the morning. | 跟他做汇报 |
[35:07] | So… do you think | 所以… 你看 |
[35:09] | I could take just a quick little peek upstairs? | 我可以去楼上快点看一眼吗 |
[35:12] | I’m really not supposed to leave my post. | 我真的不该擅离职守的 |
[35:13] | I know. I know you’re not. | 我知道 是不该 |
[35:14] | But I would be so grateful if you did. | 但是你要是帮了我 我会感激不尽的 |
[35:19] | Okay, come on. | 好吧 过来 |
[35:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:44] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[35:50] | Katie, it’s me. | 凯蒂 是我 |
[35:57] | Please, Katie. | 求求你 凯蒂 |
[36:05] | Please forgive me. | 求你原谅我 |
[36:10] | You gotta believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[36:14] | I… I had no idea. | 我 我当时一无所知 |
[36:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:24] | Oh, Katie, I’m so sorry. | 凯蒂 真的很对不起 |
[36:31] | Dad? | 爸 |
[36:44] | Katie… | 凯蒂 |
[36:56] | All righty. Here we are. | 好了 我们到了 |
[36:58] | Take your time; look around. | 你别急 慢慢看 |
[37:00] | I gotta get back downstairs. | 我得回楼下去了 |
[37:01] | – Thanks. – All right. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[37:08] | Security breach. Code Black. | 有人侵入 黑色警报 |
[37:09] | Threat currently isolated on five; requesting backup. | 安全威胁已被隔离在五楼 请求支援 |
[37:14] | Hi, Daddy. | 你好 爸爸 |
[37:24] | Security breach, Code Black. | 有人侵入 黑色警报 |
[37:26] | Fifth floor. Repeat: security breach, | 五楼 重复 有人侵入 |
[37:28] | Code Black, fifth floor. | 黑色警报 五楼 |
[37:55] | No! | 不 |
[37:56] | You’ve made a mistake! | 你已经犯错了 |
[37:58] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[38:00] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:05] | And how are you gonna help me? | 那你要怎么帮我 |
[38:08] | You don’t know what you’ve unleashed. | 你不知道你释放了什么东西 |
[38:10] | I do. | 我知道 |
[38:12] | You think it was the hand of God | 你以为那是上帝之手往下 |
[38:13] | reaching down? You’re wrong! | 伸向你吗 你错了 |
[38:15] | I’ve seen it! | 我亲眼看到过 |
[38:17] | And it felt a hell of a lot more like it was reaching up. | 感觉更像是它在向上寻找什么 |
[38:20] | Phone call from Director Sparks. | 斯帕克斯局长来电 |
[38:24] | One word, and this is all over. | 你敢出声就死定了 |
[38:26] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[38:29] | Put him through. | 把电话接进来 |
[38:31] | Yes, sir? | 长官 |
[38:32] | Get down here. | 快过来 |
[38:33] | Molly Woods is in the building. | 莫莉·伍兹在大楼里 |
[38:35] | Have security forces been mobilized? | 警卫已经出动了吗 |
[38:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:02] | Go, go. | 快 快 |
[40:20] | I… | 我 |
[40:22] | Shh. It’s me. | 别喊 是我 |
[40:27] | You can go with them | 你可以跟他们走 |
[40:28] | or you can come with me– your choice. | 或是跟我来 你决定 |
[40:49] | Back. Shh. | 后撤 别出声 |
[41:17] | Here. You take her. | 这里 你带她走 |
[41:18] | – Wait, wait! No! – Take her! | -等等 等等 不 -带她走 |
[41:19] | No! Wait! Not this! No, wait, wait, wait! | 不 等等 不要这样 不 等等 |
[41:22] | – Let’s go. – No, no! | -我们走 -不 不要 |
[41:25] | Move, move, move! | 快 快 快走 |
[41:30] | Get in the car. Move! | 上车 快 |
[41:37] | Kryger? | 克雷格 |
[41:39] | Go, go, go. | 快走 |
[42:12] | Hey. It’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[42:14] | Oh, God… I wish I could talk to you. | 天哪 我真希望现在能和你谈谈 |
[42:18] | Listen, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[42:20] | It’s just, uh… | 这只是… |
[42:24] | I can’t control much right now, | 目前我无法掌控很多东西 |
[42:27] | but I can still control Ethan. | 但我仍然能控制伊森 |
[42:29] | And I have to go in and slow him down. | 我必须介入以减慢他的发展 |
[42:31] | It’s for his own protection. | 这是为了保护他 |
[42:36] | I hope you’ll understand. | 我希望你能理解 |
[42:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |