时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I went to space on a 13-month solo mission. | 我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务 |
[00:09] | I didn’t come home alone. | 我并非独自归来 |
[00:13] | My husband created a lifelike android called a Humanich. | 我丈夫发明了一种栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命 |
[00:17] | His name is Ethan– he’s the prototype. | 他叫伊森 他是原型 |
[00:20] | This is a story about Earth… | 这是一个关于地球的故事 |
[00:22] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[00:23] | …a story about family… | 关于家庭的故事 |
[00:29] | …a story about survival. | 关于生存的故事 |
[00:37] | They took the baby out of my body. | 他们把宝宝弄出我身体了 |
[00:39] | Are you pregnant? That’s not even possible. | 你怀孕了吗 这根本不可能呀 |
[00:42] | – Are we really gonna play this game? – What do you want me to say? | -我们真的要这么玩是吧 -你想让我说什么 |
[00:45] | They better have a gun to your head. | 你最好是被他们威胁到了 |
[00:49] | Whatever caused him to shut down was catastrophic. | 导致他关闭的原因是灾难性的 |
[00:52] | His systems are trying to rebuild everything he is from scratch. | 他的系统正在尝试从头开始重建一切 |
[00:55] | – He’s still in there. – I know he is. | -他还在里边 -我知道他在里边 |
[00:57] | I need another chance. | 再给我一次机会 |
[00:58] | I want to come back to work. | 我想回来工作 |
[00:59] | We’ll be watching you very carefully. | 我们会认真地观察你 |
[01:01] | There was a fetus, | 之前确实有个胎儿 |
[01:02] | and it’s not human. | 而且不是人类 |
[01:04] | This is the cam from the deep space probe | 这是外太空探测器的摄像头 |
[01:06] | as it was returning to the Seraphim on your mission. | 回到塞拉芬执行任务时拍摄的 |
[01:09] | What is it? | 它是什么 |
[01:10] | Where did it come from? | 从哪儿来的 |
[01:11] | – Insert filter. – Is this…? | -嵌入滤波器 -这是… |
[01:13] | Yeah, when I saw Marcus. | 我见到马库斯的时候 |
[01:16] | The transfer to the life support cell is complete. | 生命维持细胞转移完成 |
[01:19] | All vitals are strong. | 所有生命体征良好 |
[01:20] | What the hell is it? | 这到底是什么 |
[01:22] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[01:52] | You should get some sleep. | 去睡会吧 |
[01:53] | Come here. | 你过来看看 |
[02:02] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[02:04] | A wave of nanoparticles? | 纳米粒子波流吧 |
[02:06] | Maybe a field of carbon atoms? | 也有可能是碳原子 |
[02:09] | I don’t know. I’m not a physicist. | 我不知道 我又不是物理学家 |
[02:13] | It used me to get here. | 它利用我来到了这里 |
[02:16] | I brought this thing here. | 是我把它带过来的 |
[02:20] | You said the sonogram looked human. | 你是说这个像人类的声波图吗 |
[02:23] | Yeah, but how does that create a human? | 是啊 但那玩意怎么创造人类呢 |
[02:31] | Ethan? Ethan! | 伊森 伊森 |
[02:35] | Ethan, wake up, honey. | 伊森 醒醒 亲爱的 |
[02:36] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[02:37] | You’re having a dream. | 你做梦了 |
[02:40] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[02:42] | He’s not programmed to dream. | 他的程序里没有做梦这一项 |
[02:44] | Mom? Mom?! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[02:46] | You’re okay, honey. You’re having a nightmare. | 没事的 亲爱的 你是做噩梦了 |
[02:49] | How could I see if my eyes weren’t open? | 那我闭着眼睛怎么能看得那么真切呢 |
[02:50] | Because it’s not real, okay? | 因为那不是真的 |
[02:53] | Sometimes I have bad dreams, | 我有时候也会做噩梦 |
[02:55] | and-and your dad he has bad dreams, too. | 你爸爸也会 |
[02:58] | Need to get him to the lab. | 带他去实验室 |
[03:01] | Can’t that wait? | 不能等等吗 |
[03:03] | Will you lay down with me? | 你能陪我睡吗 |
[03:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:20] | Something bad was happening to you. | 我梦到你遭逢厄运了 |
[03:23] | No, honey. | 不 亲爱的 |
[03:26] | Nothing bad is gonna happen to me. | 没有这回事 |
[03:29] | Promise? | 真的吗 |
[03:34] | I promise. | 嗯 |
[03:54] | Good morning, Dr. Meehan. | 早上好 米汉博士 |
[03:55] | Proceed to optical scanner. | 进行虹膜扫描 |
[03:59] | Access granted. | 允许进入 |
[04:05] | Begin decontamination. | 开始净化程序 |
[04:11] | Decontamination complete. | 净化完成 |
[04:19] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[04:20] | Steady growth, heart rate’s stable at 140 bpm. | 成长稳定 心率稳定在140 |
[04:24] | You okay? You look a little pale. | 你还好吗 你看起来有点苍白 |
[04:27] | Just drained. | 只是有点累 |
[04:28] | Go home. I can take over. | 回家吧 这里我接手就行 |
[04:30] | Thanks. I’ll just finish up. | 谢谢 我还有一点收尾工作 |
[04:45] | You know, if you’re getting a bug, | 你知道吗 如果你状况不好 |
[04:47] | you shouldn’t be in there. | 就不应该来的 |
[04:49] | Until we understand the immune system, | 在我们搞清楚免疫系统地状态前 |
[04:50] | – we probably should just… – I’m fine. | -我们也许应该… -我没事 |
[04:52] | I just need a little sleep. | 我只不过需要睡一觉 |
[05:01] | – This one must be from the psych team. – Yes, | -这次肯定是心理问题 -是的 |
[05:04] | in fact, I am having homicidal thoughts, | 事实上 我有了杀人的冲动 |
[05:07] | thank you for asking. | 多谢你们关心 |
[05:08] | I want to kill whoever dehydrated the turkey chili, | 我想杀了那个给火鸡辣酱脱水的人 |
[05:12] | because… it blows. | 因为那太恶心了 |
[05:14] | Uh, mechanical. Honestly, the only problem is | 机械方面 说实话 唯一的问题是 |
[05:17] | this condensation on the hub. | 船舱的冷凝问题 |
[05:19] | It’s slowing down communications, | 它拖慢了通信的进程 |
[05:21] | and Ben is malfunctioning more than usual. | 本也比以往更容易出状况了 |
[05:23] | I’d love some help from Engineering. | 我需要工程部给我一些帮助 |
[05:25] | Signing off. Same time next week. | 下线了 下周同一时间见 |
[05:30] | Bring him down, sir. | 把他召回地面吧 长官 |
[05:32] | Use the condensation as a cover | 如果必要就利用冷凝这个借口 |
[05:33] | if you have to, but get him on the ground. | 一定要把他召回地面 |
[05:35] | These missions are scheduled years in advance. | 这些任务都是提前几年计划好的 |
[05:37] | I can’t just pull him down. | 我不能就这样把他叫回来 |
[05:39] | You got what you wanted with Molly. | 你的目的莫莉已经帮你达到了 |
[05:41] | There’s no reason to keep him on the Seraphim. | 没有理由再让他呆在塞拉芬上了 |
[05:43] | Sooner or later, Glass will have an encounter, | 迟早格拉斯也会遇上同样的问题 |
[05:45] | – and then what do we do? – It’s not my call. | -然后我们怎么办 -这不是我能决定的 |
[05:47] | Well, whose call is it? | 那谁能决定 |
[05:56] | You were late. | 你迟到了 |
[06:01] | It won’t happen again. | 这事儿绝不会再发生了 |
[06:05] | Get some sleep, Gordon. | 去睡一下吧 戈登 |
[06:07] | You look terrible. | 你看起来很糟 |
[06:28] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:35] | We got most of the med team out before lockdown, | 在封锁前我们撤出了大部分的医疗团队 |
[06:37] | but Meehan’s still inside. | 但米翰还在里面 |
[06:39] | Calder blocked the door. | 考德把门封住了 |
[06:40] | What about the entity? Is it safe? | 本体呢 还安全吗 |
[06:42] | Vitals are normal, breach protocol was followed to a T. | 各项指标正常 防御流程执行的很好 |
[06:45] | I don’t know what’s happening to him, sir. | 我不知道他到底怎么了 长官 |
[06:47] | Who is he talking to? | 他在和谁说话 |
[06:49] | There’s no one there. | 里面没有人啊 |
[06:51] | Where’s Meehan? | 米翰在哪里 |
[06:52] | Hiding. | 躲起来了 |
[06:58] | There he is. | 在这里 |
[06:59] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[07:05] | He’s gone crazy! | 他疯了 |
[07:07] | Get me… get me out of here! | 把我 把我弄出去 |
[07:09] | Get the ops team in there now. | 赶快让行动小队进去 |
[07:11] | – Send them in! – He’s gonna kill me! | -让他们进去 -他会杀了我的 |
[07:13] | He’s gonna kill me! | 他会杀了我的 |
[07:15] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[07:28] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[07:32] | Turn around! Hands in the air! | 转过去 手举高 |
[07:38] | He’s sleeping. | 他睡着了 |
[08:39] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:43] | Do you want to tell me about your dream? | 你想跟我讲讲你的梦吗 |
[08:47] | Pretty scary, huh? | 很吓人对吧 |
[08:50] | Well, dreams are just your subconscious | 梦是你的潜意识试图 |
[08:54] | trying to make sense out of what happens to you during the day. | 从你白天所经历的事情中得出答案 |
[08:58] | What’s a subconscious? | 潜意识是什么 |
[09:02] | The secret part of you. | 你秘密的那一部分 |
[09:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:06] | Well, there’s the part of you that’s here with me right now. | 你现在与我同在的是一部分的你 |
[09:11] | And there’s another part of you | 你还有另一部分 |
[09:13] | that just belongs to you. | 仅仅属于你自己 |
[09:17] | I don’t think I have that part. | 我觉得我没有那一部分 |
[09:19] | Of course you do. | 你当然有 |
[09:21] | Everybody does. | 每个人都有 |
[09:23] | Can I stay with you today? | 我今天能和你呆在一起吗 |
[09:25] | You can come to work with me. | 你可以来跟我一起上班 |
[09:28] | I want to stay with Mom. | 我想和妈妈呆在一起 |
[09:29] | Come on, we have to tell the gang about your dream. | 来吧 我们要跟大家讲讲你的梦 |
[09:32] | Maybe you’ve got some other superpowers we don’t know about. | 也许你还有我们尚不知晓的其它超能力 |
[09:35] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[09:36] | Go on. Next time. | 去吧 下次 |
[09:39] | Toast is on the table. Quick like a rabbit. | 吐司在桌子上 动作快一点 |
[09:46] | We are still years away | 我们的技术还远远不能 |
[09:48] | from being able to program REM cycles. | 编程睡眠周期 |
[09:51] | Whatever initiated this dream simulation | 无论是什么引起这种虚拟的梦 |
[09:54] | didn’t come from us. | 绝不来源于我们 |
[09:55] | Can the program learn how to do it? | 程序能够学习怎样做到吗 |
[09:57] | Not on its own. | 程序自己不行 |
[09:58] | I mean, it must have advanced to override the damage | 我是说他在岛上的自我关闭 |
[10:01] | from-from the shutdown on the island. | 一定使他的程序升级并覆盖了损伤 |
[10:04] | If that’s true, dreams are just the beginning. | 如果这是真的 那么做梦仅仅是个开始 |
[10:06] | I need to get him to the lab. | 我要把他送到实验室 |
[10:07] | I need to get some answers. | 我需要得到答案 |
[10:14] | Here’s how you’re gonna figure this out. | 这个就是你解决问题的方法 |
[10:16] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[10:17] | It’s how Ethan’s ears record sound | 这是伊森大脑用来分析 |
[10:19] | to be analyzed by the motherboard in his brain. | 所听到的声音的主板 |
[10:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:24] | A few nanometers of graphene in a conductor gel. | 由几纳米石墨烯填充的导体胶 |
[10:27] | The graphene is stimulated by the heat from the skin tissue. | 石墨烯会被皮肤组织的热量所刺激 |
[10:31] | As it melts, | 在它融化时 |
[10:32] | it’ll transmit audio to your cell phone frequency. | 它会把声音信号传送到你手机 |
[10:34] | So you can find out what Sparks has on Sam. | 你就能知道斯帕克斯抓住了山姆什么把柄 |
[10:37] | So, you want me to spy on her? | 你是想让我监听她 |
[10:39] | You have to find out what they have on her. | 你得找出他们抓住了她什么把柄 |
[10:41] | She was the only guest at our wedding. | 她是我们婚礼上唯一的客人 |
[10:43] | You spent every summer at her lake house for years. | 你每年夏天都在她湖边的房子里住 |
[10:46] | And she lied to both of us. | 并且她对我们都撒了谎 |
[10:47] | Come on, Molly. | 拜托 莫莉 |
[10:49] | The roster is not long, and the bench doesn’t get any deeper. | 趁现在一切都还来得及挽救 |
[10:52] | I’ve known you for 15 years. | 我认识你十五年了 |
[10:54] | You’ve never loved making friends. | 你从没喜欢过交朋友 |
[10:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:59] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是那个意思 |
[11:00] | Hey, Sam is working with them. | 山姆在为他们效力 |
[11:04] | Maybe she knows what they did with the baby. | 也许她知道他们对胎儿做了什么 |
[11:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:18] | Late! | 迟到了 |
[11:20] | Oh. Hey. Sorry, boss. | 抱歉 老板 |
[11:22] | I thought you were Julie. | 我以为你是朱莉呢 |
[11:24] | What’s with this delinquent? | 这小家伙怎么了呀 |
[11:26] | Playing hooky? | 逃学了吗 |
[11:27] | Come on. Tell him what happened. | 说吧 告诉他发生了什么 |
[11:29] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[11:31] | I had a dream. | 我做梦了 |
[11:34] | Shut… up. | 开…玩笑吧 |
[11:36] | It was a bad dream. | 是个噩梦 |
[11:38] | Are you kidding me? | 你是在逗我玩吗 |
[11:39] | No. | 不是 |
[11:40] | He woke up screaming. | 他尖叫着醒来 |
[11:41] | Dude! | 哥们 |
[11:43] | I mean, uh, are you okay? | 我是说 你现在还好吗 |
[11:47] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:48] | It’s amazing. | 这太神奇了 |
[11:50] | Worth taking a look. | 值得研究一番 |
[11:52] | Yeah. Um… Come on, pal. Let’s, uh… | 对 来 伙计 我们… |
[11:55] | Let’s go probe those brains. | 我们去探究一下你的大脑 |
[11:57] | – Where’s Julie? – Late. | -朱莉呢 -迟到了 |
[11:59] | Has that ever happened in the history of ever? | 是不是破天荒头一回啊 |
[12:15] | You’re good. | 很厉害嘛 |
[12:20] | I have a lot of brothers. | 我家里有很多兄弟 |
[12:32] | I’m Odin. | 我叫奥丁 |
[12:34] | Julie. | 朱莉 |
[12:37] | Just started a couple months ago. | 我是几个月前才开始练的 |
[12:41] | I’m actually, uh… | 其实我… |
[12:45] | terrible. | 很逊 |
[12:47] | It’s embarrassing. | 丢人了 |
[12:51] | Do you have an O-ring? | 你装了密封圈吗 |
[12:54] | It’ll really cut down that noise. | 有的话可以减弱发出的噪音 |
[12:56] | Oh. That obvious, huh? | 有那么明显吗 |
[13:01] | They’re both supers. | 我的双腿都是义肢 |
[13:05] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[13:06] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[13:10] | No. I mean… | 不 我是说… |
[13:12] | they’re amazing. | 你的腿看起来很棒 |
[13:14] | Thank you? | 谢谢夸奖 |
[13:17] | No. I-I just meant the, um… | 不 我是说… |
[13:24] | Still not used to this thing, you know. It’s… | 我还是不习惯用义肢 我是… |
[13:28] | drone strike, Second Korea. Still… | 第二次去朝鲜时遇到无人机袭击 还是… |
[13:32] | lucky I didn’t lose the whole arm. | 很幸运我没有失去整条手臂 |
[13:38] | Do you mind? | 介意我看看吗 |
[13:50] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[13:53] | I was part of the team that designed it. | 这就是我们团队设计的 |
[13:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:58] | I’m impressed. | 太厉害了 |
[14:01] | We make way better joints now. | 现在我们制作的关节质量好多了 |
[14:04] | If you want to try one out, | 如果你想换个新的 |
[14:07] | give me a call. | 给我打电话 |
[14:09] | I will. | 我会的 |
[14:13] | So, you want to tell me how you lost them? | 那你想告诉我你是怎么失去双腿的吗 |
[14:15] | Not particularly. | 不想 |
[14:28] | Oh. Sam. | 山姆啊 |
[14:30] | Molly. Hi. | 莫莉 你好 |
[14:31] | Uh, I need to make an appointment with you. | 我需要跟你预约见个面 |
[14:34] | Okay. Paul can take care of you. | 好 去找保罗就行 |
[14:36] | I’m sorry, I have to get to a meeting. | 抱歉 我赶着去开会 |
[14:39] | Okay, Sam, wait, wait. | 山姆 等等 |
[14:40] | Um… I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:43] | It’s just been hard for me to accept that I’ve been… | 我只是很难接受自己曾一度… |
[14:47] | seeing things that aren’t there. | 看到不存在的东西 |
[14:51] | You know what, we’ll do another scan. | 我们再做一次扫描就行 |
[14:53] | We’ll get to the bottom of it. | 一定会查个水落石出的 |
[14:54] | I just need clarity. | 我只是需要弄明白 |
[14:56] | And please, | 求你了 |
[14:58] | don’t walk on eggshells with me, okay? | 不要跟我这么小心翼翼 好吗 |
[15:01] | Truce? | 咱说好休战啦 |
[15:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:04] | Truce. | 休战了 |
[15:12] | We swept the lab. | 我们全面清理了实验室 |
[15:13] | No traces of contaminants or outside tampering. | 没有污染迹象也没有外部干扰 |
[15:16] | Dr. Calder’s psych eval was flawless. | 考德博士的精神评估没问题 |
[15:19] | There’s no explanation for what happened, | 对发生的事情没有任何合理解释 |
[15:22] | except for this. | 除了这个 |
[15:25] | It’s the same symbol that was sent from the Aruna. | 和我们从阿鲁纳发送的符号一致 |
[15:30] | Has anyone else seen this? | 有别人看到过这个吗 |
[15:32] | No. | 没有 |
[15:35] | Good. | 好的 |
[15:36] | Wipe the footage. | 清除录像 |
[15:38] | Sir, this won’t just go away. | 长官 这事不会这么就完了的 |
[15:40] | Wipe it. I want it gone. | 清除掉 我想让它消失 |
[15:43] | Whatever power that thing has, it’s only getting stronger. | 那东西的能力正在逐渐增强 |
[15:47] | Kryger and Molly were having hallucinations. | 克雷格和莫莉产生了幻觉 |
[15:50] | Now we have a top scientist killing a man in cold blood. | 我们顶尖的科学家冷血的杀了一个人 |
[15:53] | You can’t be suggesting that we scrap | 你不是要建议我们毁掉 |
[15:55] | the greatest discovery in the history of civilization. | 人类文明历史上最伟大的发现吧 |
[15:58] | All I know is it went to great lengths to impregnate Molly. | 我只知道它不余遗力的让莫莉怀了孕 |
[16:01] | And it didn’t come all this way to be put in a box. | 它来到这里绝不是为了被关在盒子里的 |
[16:05] | If it can inflict this much damage now, | 如果它现在就有如此的伤害能力 |
[16:07] | what will happen when it’s grown? | 那等它成长后会怎样 |
[16:09] | I have security footage | 我有巴顿博士和伍兹博士 |
[16:11] | of Dr. Barton speaking to Dr. Woods in Hallway C. | 在C走廊谈话的安保录像 |
[16:14] | Bring it up. | 放出来 |
[16:17] | I need to make an appointment with you. | 我需要和你预个约 |
[16:18] | Okay. Paul can take care of you. | 好 保罗可以帮你 |
[16:21] | You mind telling me what that conversation was about? | 你能告诉我当时谈话内容是什么吗 |
[16:24] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[16:25] | She wanted to apologize, I guess. | 我猜她是想道歉吧 |
[16:28] | It appeared more intimate than an apology. | 看起来比道歉更私人一些的内容吧 |
[16:32] | You got what you wanted, Alan. | 你的目的已经达到了 艾伦 |
[16:33] | She thinks she’s crazy. | 她觉得自己疯了 |
[16:35] | It’s hard to keep letting her think that. | 让她变成那样可不容易 |
[16:37] | I can’t keep lying to her face. | 我不能就这么一直骗她 |
[16:39] | You’re gonna lie if I tell you to lie. | 我要你骗 你就得去骗 |
[16:42] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没得选择 |
[16:57] | Absalom. | 押沙龙 |
[16:59] | A dose and a half. | 一剂半 |
[17:02] | Chair seven. | 七号椅 |
[17:41] | Is he out? | 他睡了吗 |
[17:42] | He’s out. | 睡了 |
[19:21] | Access denied. | 访问拒绝 |
[19:22] | Security, Sector 7 breach. | 安保人员 七号区非法入侵 |
[19:30] | Commencing lockdown. | 开始封锁 |
[19:37] | Kryger broke in 20 minutes ago. | 克雷格二十分钟前侵入了这里 |
[19:45] | He was the source of the breach. | 他是破坏安保的源头 |
[19:47] | He accessed the central server. | 他进入了中心服务器 |
[19:50] | He was in and out of the building in under five minutes. | 他出入建筑只用了五分钟 |
[19:53] | He walked right into the front door, with your prints. | 他从前门走进来 用的是你的指纹 |
[19:57] | – Sir… – Damn it, Gordon! | -长官 -该死的 高登 |
[19:58] | You’re supposed to be in charge of security. | 你应该是管理安保的那个人 |
[20:00] | You can’t be the security breach. | 你可不能成为安保的漏洞 |
[20:03] | I will find him– wherever he is. | 我会找到他的 不管他在哪 |
[20:05] | He stole the Aruna transmission file. | 他偷了阿鲁纳传送来的文件 |
[20:09] | So, yes, you will find him. | 所以没错 你必须找到他 |
[20:11] | And you will put an end to our Harmon Kryger problem. | 并且你要就哈蒙·克雷格的问题做个了结 |
[20:14] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[20:15] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[20:17] | And what about Molly? | 那莫莉怎么办 |
[20:18] | Do you think she was involved? | 你觉得她有涉及吗 |
[20:19] | Find Kryger. | 找到克雷格 |
[20:22] | Let me worry about Molly. | 让我来关心莫莉 |
[20:36] | I don’t think you heard me. | 我觉得你没听懂我的话 |
[20:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:39] | You’re playing with fire, Sam. | 你在玩火 山姆 |
[20:42] | What do you think I did? | 你觉得我做了什么 |
[20:43] | Harmon Kryger broke in an hour ago. | 一个小时之前哈蒙·克雷格闯了进来 |
[20:46] | He stole confidential information. | 偷走了机密信息 |
[20:48] | I told you he was alive, that he reached out to Molly. | 我跟你说过他还活着 而且他联系了莫莉 |
[20:51] | That is it. | 就这些 |
[20:52] | That is all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[20:53] | I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 我再问你一次 |
[20:56] | What did Molly tell you this morning? | 今天早上莫莉跟你说了什么 |
[20:58] | You think she knew about this? | 你觉得她知道这事 |
[21:00] | Oh, I think it’s possible you did, too. | 我觉得可能你也知道 |
[21:02] | No. No, I didn’t. | 不 不 我不知道 |
[21:04] | All it takes is one phone call | 只需要一个电话 |
[21:07] | and your brother gets dropped off in the middle of the city | 你弟弟就会在这个城市中被抛弃 |
[21:10] | with no money, no medication. | 身无分文 无医无药 |
[21:12] | Whatever he does then, | 那个时候不管他怎么样 |
[21:14] | you can’t protect him. | 你都保护不了他 |
[21:17] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[21:19] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[21:23] | I won’t warn you again. | 这是我最后一次警告你 |
[21:37] | Uh, come in. | 请进 |
[21:42] | I’m here for my appointment. | 我跟你预约过了 |
[21:44] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[21:47] | Uh, come on in. | 进来吧 |
[21:50] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[21:58] | Are you still having the hallucinations? | 你还有幻觉吗 |
[22:00] | Nope. | 没有了 |
[22:01] | Not since I woke up in the hospital. | 从我在医院醒来之后就没有了 |
[22:03] | Okay. Why don’t you, um, | 好的 不如你 |
[22:05] | lay back and I’ll take a look. | 躺下让我看看 |
[22:19] | Can you lift up your head? | 抬一下头好吗 |
[22:21] | And down. | 放下 |
[22:23] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[22:38] | Ethan had a nightmare. | 伊森做了个噩梦 |
[22:41] | – Isn’t that… – Unprecedented? | -这是不是… -史无前例 |
[22:43] | And John didn’t program him to do it, either. | 而且约翰也没有给他编写这个程序 |
[22:46] | But, hey, we want him to be more human, right? | 但我们是希望他更加像人类的 不是吗 |
[22:49] | Well, humans aren’t programs. | 人类不是编程 |
[22:52] | They don’t always do what we want them to. | 他们不会总是按照我们的想法来 |
[22:57] | No. | 是的 |
[22:58] | No, they don’t. | 是的 他们不会 |
[23:03] | Sometimes it’s hard for me to accept what Ethan is. | 有时候我很难接受伊森的本质 |
[23:06] | But in that moment, he was just a kid. | 但那个时候 他就是个小孩子 |
[23:10] | And he seemed really scared, | 而且他看上去真的很害怕 |
[23:12] | and I felt completely helpless. | 我觉得特别无助 |
[23:17] | And I would have done anything | 我愿意做任何事 |
[23:19] | to make him feel better. | 让他感觉好一点 |
[23:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:23] | He’s your son. | 他是你儿子 |
[23:26] | Well, he is my family. | 他是我的家人 |
[23:29] | And I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[23:32] | No matter what, family is different. | 无论如何 家人是不一样的 |
[23:40] | How am I doing, Doc? | 我情况如何 博士 |
[23:48] | Well, the abnormal activity in your amygdala | 你扁桃体上的异常活动 |
[23:52] | seems to have subsided. | 似乎已经减弱了 |
[23:54] | That’s probably the reason your hallucinations have stopped. | 这可能就是你停止幻觉的原因 |
[23:58] | I wonder why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[24:27] | You dropped this. | 这是你丢的 |
[24:28] | But-But thi… | 但 但这个 |
[24:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:45] | I need to show you something. | 我得给你看个东西 |
[24:46] | Kryger, Sparks knows you broke into the ISEA. | 克雷格 斯帕克斯知道你闯入了国安会 |
[24:50] | They’re looking for you. | 他们在找你 |
[24:50] | 10:00 a.m. | 上午十点 |
[24:53] | There won’t be another chance. | 只有这一次机会 |
[25:09] | I killed him, didn’t I? | 我杀了他 是吗 |
[25:12] | I killed Henry. | 我杀了亨利 |
[25:15] | Did Dr. Meehan do something to provoke you? | 米翰博士做了什么激怒你的事吗 |
[25:19] | She was there. | 她刚才在那里 |
[25:22] | And for a minute, I forgot. | 有那么一瞬间 我忘了 |
[25:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:28] | Who was there? | 谁在那里 |
[25:30] | Sarah Wilton. | 莎拉·威尔顿 |
[25:33] | From your Antarctica research? | 你在南极的研究伙伴吗 |
[25:36] | I swear to God, she was telling me to kill him. | 我向天起誓 刚才是她叫我杀的他 |
[25:42] | Sarah Wilton drowned a year ago on a research expedition. | 莎拉·威尔顿一年前在科学考察中溺水淹死了 |
[25:46] | I know she’s dead. | 我知道她死了 |
[25:48] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你要我说什么 |
[25:53] | She told me to let the baby out. | 她叫我把婴儿放出来 |
[25:57] | She wanted me to open the door. | 她要我打开那道门 |
[26:02] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[26:06] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[26:10] | It appeared on your skin before you attacked Dr. Meehan. | 你攻击米翰博士前 这图案就出现在你脑袋上 |
[26:14] | You ever seen this pattern before? | 你以前有见过这图案吗 |
[26:17] | No. What is it? | 没有 这是什么 |
[26:28] | What is it? | 到底是什么 |
[26:34] | Breaking news. | 即时新闻 |
[26:36] | The center of the storm is now just 40 miles | 暴风雨的中心刚离开北加州海岸 |
[26:38] | off the Northern California coast, with steady… | 四十英里 伴随着稳定的… |
[26:59] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[27:01] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:05] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[27:08] | Are you drawing something? | 在画画吗 |
[27:17] | Why are you drawing this, Ethan? | 为什么画这个东西 伊森 |
[27:19] | It’s my nightmare. | 这就是我的恶梦 |
[27:21] | Did you see this somewhere? | 你在哪见过这图案吗 |
[27:24] | On your belly. | 在你肚子上 |
[27:37] | Ethan said he saw that on my belly when I passed out. | 伊森说我昏倒时 他在我肚子上见过这图案 |
[27:40] | He said it was moving. | 他说图案当时还在动 |
[27:42] | – What do you think it is? – I don’t know. | -你觉得这是什么 -不知道 |
[27:44] | But I also know that Kryger saw it. | 但我知道克雷格也见过这图案 |
[27:47] | I mean, he even drew it on the wall of his trailer. | 他甚至把图案画在他房车的墙上 |
[27:53] | – Where did he see it? – Good question. | -那他是在哪看到的 -问得好 |
[27:55] | I’m gonna meet him tomorrow. | 明天我要去见他 |
[27:56] | Molly, you can’t. | 莫莉 你不能去 |
[27:57] | He broke into the ISEA. | 他闯进国际安全设备协会 |
[27:59] | He’s reckless, he’s putting himself in danger. | 他做事鲁莽 让自己处于险境 |
[28:01] | He knows something about that symbol. | 他知道一些关于这符号的事 |
[28:03] | Maybe that’s the reason he did it. | 这可能就是他闯进去的原因 |
[28:04] | Maybe the reason is he’s crazy. | 他疯了可能才是原因 |
[28:06] | Well, Sparks knows he did, | 斯帕克斯知道这点 |
[28:07] | so I’ve got to meet him and warn him, | 所以我得去见他 提醒他 |
[28:08] | because if I don’t, who knows what they’re gonna do to him. | 如果我不去 谁知道他们会怎么对他 |
[28:11] | Okay, if you do meet him and you get caught, | 好吧 如果你因为去见他被抓住 |
[28:14] | what’ll they do to you? | 那他们又会怎么对你呢 |
[28:20] | Where is Kryger? | 克雷格在哪里 |
[28:22] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[28:24] | You stole my prints, you gave them to him. | 你把我的指模偷走给了他 |
[28:26] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[28:28] | I have access codes to 60% | 我有60%的 |
[28:30] | of the satellites orbiting this rock. | 地球卫星轨道接入代码 |
[28:32] | Maybe you’re walking home tonight, | 今晚也许你走路回家的时候 |
[28:33] | a drone malfunctions, blows your legs off. | 一架无人机会突然发生故障 炸掉你的双腿 |
[28:37] | Ow! Look. Ow! Stop! Stop! | 疼 住手 住手 |
[28:40] | Okay, look, look, he paid me to copy your prints. | 他付钱让我复制你的指模 |
[28:43] | I don’t know anything else. | 我只知道这么多 |
[28:45] | Okay, okay! Look… | 我说 我说 |
[28:47] | I heard him talking to someone on the phone… on the phone. | 我听到他在电话里和人说 说 |
[28:51] | He’s-he’s meeting someone tomorrow morning. | 他明早要和人见面 |
[28:54] | Bradfield Park. | 德菲尔德公园 |
[28:56] | 10:00 a.m. | 早上十点 |
[29:05] | Thanks for this. | 这个谢了 |
[29:15] | Sorry I was late yesterday. | 抱歉我昨天迟到了 |
[29:20] | Charlie filled me in. | 查理把情况告诉我了 |
[29:23] | There’s no record of the synapses | 没有记录显示 |
[29:25] | that would have created a dream in his circuitry. | 有能给他的电路创造梦境的突触 |
[29:28] | It’s as if it never happened. | 他不可能会做梦的 |
[29:29] | Well, maybe we just can’t see it. | 也许只是我们没看见 |
[29:33] | He’s faster than he was last week. | 他比上周快了 |
[29:35] | Yeah, he is. | 是的 |
[29:38] | Listen, John, about the other day. | 约翰 那天的事 |
[29:41] | I was out of line. | 我出格了 |
[29:42] | It’s just, ten years, you know, | 这是我们十年来 |
[29:43] | everything we’ve worked for. | 努力的一切 |
[29:47] | It’s just hard for me, you know, because I care about him, | 所以我很难接受 因为我关心他 |
[29:49] | and I care about you and Charlie and… | 我关心你和查理 还有… |
[29:52] | Listen, i have to run out for an hour. | 我得出去一个小时 |
[29:55] | Um, can you keep an eye on Ethan? | 你能帮我照看伊森吗 |
[30:02] | Sure, no problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[31:13] | Dr. Barton. | 我是巴顿博士 |
[31:14] | Sam, hi. | 山姆 你好 |
[31:15] | I really need your help. | 我真的需要你的帮助 |
[31:17] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[31:17] | Kryger reached out to me last night. | 克雷格昨晚打给我 |
[31:19] | He broke into the ISEA. | 他闯入了国际安全设备协会 |
[31:20] | I don’t know what he took, but he asked me to meet him. | 我不知道他拿走了什么 他说要见我 |
[31:23] | I’m sorry. I can’t, um… I can’t really hear you right now. | 抱歉 我不…我现在听不清你说话 |
[31:28] | Your lab results won’t be back until Monday. | 你的检验结果要下周一才能出来 |
[31:30] | He’s in over his head this time. | 他这次肯定是疯了 |
[31:32] | You know, maybe you should call John. | 也许你该打给约翰 |
[31:34] | The meeting is in ten minutes at the Camden Library, | 他跟我约了十分钟后在卡姆登图书馆见面 |
[31:37] | but I’m not going. | 但我不会去见他 |
[31:39] | Why are you telling me all this? | 你为什么告诉我这些 |
[31:41] | Because you need to know. | 因为你需要知道 |
[31:43] | Tell Sparks. He’ll know what to do. | 告诉斯帕克斯 他知道该怎么做 |
[31:45] | Camden Library. | 卡姆登图书馆 |
[31:46] | That’s where he can find Kryger. | 他能在那里找到克雷格 |
[32:03] | Alan, I have something for you. | 艾伦 我有事告诉你 |
[32:18] | Gordon, Sparks. | 戈登 我是斯帕克斯 |
[32:20] | Kryger’s headed to Camden Library. | 克雷格去了卡姆登图书馆 |
[32:21] | Get your men over there. | 让你的手下赶紧过去 |
[32:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:32] | Head down, head down. | 低头 低头 |
[32:32] | Keep walking. Let’s get out of here. | 继续走 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[32:36] | You’re not safe. | 这里不安全 |
[33:02] | Little man’s on fire. | 小鬼火力全开了 |
[33:04] | He’s beating her. | 他快打败她了 |
[33:05] | Last week he could barely keep up. | 上周他还不是她的对手 |
[33:12] | Julie. | 朱莉 |
[33:13] | Who is that? | 那个人是谁 |
[33:14] | – Odin. Hey. – Odin? | -奥丁 你好 -奥丁 |
[33:16] | – Hey. Is this an okay time? – It’s perfect. | -你现在方便吗 -很方便 |
[33:21] | – Charlie, this is… – Odin. | -查理 这是… -奥丁 |
[33:22] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[33:24] | Ruler of Asgard, father of Thor. | 仙宫的统治者 雷神托尔的父亲 |
[33:29] | This is Charlie, one of my coworkers. | 这是查理 我同事 |
[33:34] | Yeah. I’m gonna get a sandwich from the coworker lounge. | 我要去同事休息室拿个三明治吃 |
[33:41] | Sorry about him. | 很抱歉他失礼了 |
[33:43] | Um… the clicking came back. | 干扰声又回来了 |
[33:46] | Okay, yeah. Let me, um… go see what I can find. | 好的 让我看看是怎么回事 |
[33:49] | Just a second. | 等我一下 |
[34:00] | What are you playing? | 你在玩什么 |
[34:01] | A game. | 一个游戏 |
[34:04] | Odin was the Norse god of war. | 奥丁是北欧神话中的战神 |
[34:07] | And also poetry. | 在诗歌中也是 |
[34:10] | That’s funny, huh? | 很有趣吧 |
[34:12] | Those two things don’t always go together. | 风马牛不相及的两样东西 |
[34:16] | There’s lots of poems about war. | 关于战争的诗有很多 |
[34:21] | That’s true. | 确实 |
[34:23] | Why do you think that is? | 你觉得这是为什么呢 |
[34:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:30] | I think it’s because we love heroes. | 我想那是因为我们喜欢英雄 |
[34:33] | Warriors performing heroic acts for heroic reasons. | 喜欢战士为伟大的事业做出的英勇举动 |
[34:39] | This’ll work, till we can fit you for a new model. | 暂时用这个吧 在新的做好之前 |
[34:43] | I’ll have to do some blood work | 我还需要取一点你的血样 |
[34:44] | and take some skin samples. | 和皮肤样本 |
[35:21] | How’s that feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[35:22] | It’s much better. Thanks. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[35:29] | That’s Ethan. | 那是伊森 |
[35:31] | I designed his body. | 他的身体是我设计的 |
[35:34] | You can barely tell he’s an android, right? | 都看不出来他是机器人吧 |
[35:36] | That’s in-incredible. | 这太不可思议了 |
[35:40] | So… | 所以 |
[35:41] | I guess that’s the future, huh? | 未来应该就是那样吧 |
[35:51] | Where’s the baby now? | 孩子现在在哪里 |
[35:53] | The ISEA covered their tracks, | 国际安全设备协会消除了所有痕迹 |
[35:54] | made it seem like I wasn’t even pregnant, like I… | 让我看起来像没怀过孕 好像… |
[35:57] | hallucinated the whole thing. | 整件事都是我想象出来的 |
[35:58] | I don’t even know if it’s alive. | 我甚至不知道它是不是还活着 |
[36:03] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[36:05] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄到的 |
[36:06] | You drew it on the wall of your trailer. | 你画在了你拖车的墙上 |
[36:08] | What does it mean? | 它是什么意思 |
[36:10] | I saw it on the Seraphim. | 我在塞拉芬上看见的 |
[36:13] | When you left the other day, | 那天你走后 |
[36:14] | I-I couldn’t stop thinking about it. | 我就一直在想它 |
[36:19] | Anna Baskov. | 安娜·巴斯科夫 |
[36:21] | Think she would go for me? | 你觉得她会喜欢我吗 |
[36:22] | Harmon, Control is asking for your samples. | 哈蒙 总台要你做的样本 |
[36:25] | You know, she dated Jensen for a while. | 她和延森在一起过一段时间 |
[36:27] | He had that crazy beard. | 他一脸大胡子 |
[36:29] | Maybe I should go full beard. | 或许我也应该把胡子留起来 |
[36:32] | We’re receiving an incoming transmission. | 有传输等待接收 |
[36:35] | I’ll take it in Bay 1. | 在1号工作台接收 |
[36:37] | Sending, Bay 1. | 发送至 1号工作台 |
[36:39] | Ben, can you determine | 本 请你定位一下 |
[36:40] | the coordinates on this transmission? | 传输来源的坐标 |
[36:42] | Coordinates are scrambled. | 坐标无法定位 |
[36:43] | Encrypted? | 加密了吗 |
[36:45] | Or using an off-site channel. | 也可能用了站外信道 |
[36:50] | What’s the symbol? | 那图案是什么 |
[36:51] | I’m running the attachment through code-breaking software. | 正在用解码软件破译链接 |
[36:56] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[36:57] | Mission control reports the transmission | 任务监管台通知这次传输是 |
[36:59] | is an ISEA test pattern. | 国际安全设备协会的测试 |
[37:02] | What kind of test? | 测试什么 |
[37:03] | Emergency response testing. | 紧急情况反应测试 |
[37:04] | Control advises you disregard. | 总台命令你忽略 |
[37:07] | Well, whatever you say. | 好吧 |
[37:08] | Ben, fire up those samples. Let’s knock this out. | 本 传输样本 我们搞定它 |
[37:11] | Okay, Harmon. | 好的 哈蒙 |
[37:12] | When they told me to disregard, | 当时他们让我忽略 |
[37:14] | I had no reason not to. | 我完全没理由违令啊 |
[37:15] | It was months away from my encounter, but… | 这事和我后来的遭遇之间是有几个月时间 |
[37:17] | if it really was a test pattern, | 但如果那真的只是个测试 |
[37:19] | why were they so quick to terminate? | 他们为什么又那么快就终止了呢 |
[37:21] | Well, if it wasn’t a test pattern, | 那如果不是测试 |
[37:24] | then what was it? | 又会是什么呢 |
[37:25] | I think that symbol was sent from someone in distress. | 我想那个图案是个遭遇危险的人发来的 |
[37:29] | On another ship? | 或者来自其他飞船 |
[37:31] | Control cut off the V-Chron message | 我还没来得及看见什么 |
[37:32] | before I could see anything. | 总台就切断了视频通讯 |
[37:34] | This is a copy of the transmission from that day. | 这是那一天的传输信息的拷贝 |
[37:36] | But it’s encrypted. | 但它被加密了 |
[37:37] | I tried decoding it, | 我试图解码 |
[37:38] | but it wasn’t ISEA code. | 但这不是国际安全设备协会加的密 |
[37:41] | John, maybe you can do it. | 约翰 也许你能解开 |
[37:45] | Yeah, probably. If we take it to the lab. | 有可能 如果我们把这个带到实验室 |
[37:47] | – You’re gonna have to do it on your own. – Why? | -你们必须自己解码 -为什么 |
[37:49] | Because every second we’re together, you’re in danger. | 因为我们在一起的每一秒你们都处境危险 |
[37:54] | I’ll find you. | 我会去找你的 |
[38:33] | The ISEA uses the same three algorithms | 国际安全设备协会的所有加密 |
[38:36] | on all encryptions. | 都使用相同的三级算法 |
[38:37] | This is something different. | 而这个不同 |
[38:39] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从未见过这种加密方式 |
[38:41] | It’s-it’s impossible. | 这 这不可能 |
[38:44] | You’re playing it wrong. | 你玩的方式不对 |
[38:47] | It’s not a game, E. | 这不是个游戏 小伊 |
[38:49] | Can I try? | 我能试试吗 |
[38:52] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:08] | This one goes here. | 这个要过来 |
[39:09] | See? It’s a match. | 看到了没 它们是匹配的 |
[39:18] | And this one goes behind it. | 这个到它后面 |
[39:21] | Not next to it. | 而不是旁边 |
[39:36] | See? | 看到了没 |
[39:40] | This is Katie Sparks, from the Aruna station. | 这里是凯蒂·斯帕克斯从阿鲁纳站发来的信息 |
[39:42] | That’s Sparks’ daughter. | 那是斯帕克斯的女儿 |
[39:43] | A virus has entered the ship, and the crew has been infected. | 一种病毒进入了飞船 船员已被感染 |
[39:46] | Branson is dead. | 布兰森死了 |
[39:49] | – The early symptoms are… – Ethan, go play. | -早期症状有 -伊森 去玩吧 |
[39:51] | …exhaustion and paranoia | 疲惫 偏执 |
[39:52] | and a-a strange, circular rash. | 还有一种奇怪的圆形皮疹 |
[39:55] | And then the hallucinations started. | 然后开始出现幻觉 |
[39:57] | And within a matter of hours, they had turned on each other. | 在几小时内他们就反目了 |
[40:00] | While Victor was sleeping, Johan came in | 维克多在睡觉的时候 约翰进了他房间 |
[40:02] | and he beat him with a pipe | 用一根管子击打他 |
[40:03] | and he wouldn’t stop and he said he had been | 他不肯停手 并且说他是 |
[40:05] | ordered to do it. And this morning, | 被命令这么做的 而今天早晨 |
[40:07] | I found Branson in the med bay, sawing at his wrist. | 我在医疗舱发现布兰森正在锯他的手腕 |
[40:13] | The others, they-they’re trying to get in. | 其他人 他们 他们正试图闯进来 |
[40:14] | They’re gonna kill me. | 他们会杀了我的 |
[40:24] | I’m sending you an attachment of the rash. | 我给你们发送一份皮疹信息的附件 |
[40:26] | I am definitely infected | 我肯定被感染了 |
[40:28] | and cannot risk contamination with Earth. | 我不能冒险让地球其他人感染 |
[40:30] | I’m going to deploy an escape pod into deep space. | 我将向外太空放出一个逃生舱 |
[40:35] | Dad… | 爸 |
[40:37] | I’m gonna die up here. | 我会死在这里 |
[40:39] | And I just wanted to… | 我只是想… |
[40:43] | Whatever you do, do not recover the ship. | 无论如何 不要回收这艘飞船 |
[40:47] | I repeat, do not recover the ship. | 我重复一遍 不要回收这艘飞船 |
[40:55] | She was pregnant, too. | 她也怀孕了 |
[41:00] | The same thing happened to her. | 在她身上发生了同样的事 |
[41:02] | She was up on the Aruna at the same time | 她在阿鲁纳上的同时 |
[41:04] | Kryger was up on the Seraphim. | 克雷格在塞拉芬上 |
[41:07] | They lied. | 他们撒了谎 |
[41:08] | Sparks said the whole Aruna crew died | 斯帕克斯说阿鲁纳站全体成员 |
[41:11] | in an oxygen fire. | 死于氧气起火 |
[41:13] | But… why would Sparks | 但 为什么斯帕克斯要 |
[41:16] | cover up the death of his own daughter? | 掩盖他亲生女儿的死呢 |
[41:19] | Because he didn’t want the mission to end. | 因为他不想让任务就此终结 |
[41:22] | He knew what was up there. | 他知道在上面有什么 |
[41:24] | And he sent me anyway. | 但他还是派我去了 |
[41:28] | I was the bait. | 我是诱饵 |
[41:33] | And if they went that far… | 如果他们都做到那一步了 |
[41:36] | the baby is still alive. | 那么婴儿还活着 |
[41:47] | Grab a coffee. | 去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[42:09] | Show her to me. | 让我看看她 |
[42:34] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |