时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Actually, do you mind waiting a second? | 其实 你能等一小会吗 |
[00:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[00:10] | Are you a bit scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[00:12] | This doesn’t seem like a place anyone would choose. | 这看上去不像是别人会选择的地方 |
[00:15] | Would it help if I turned KT Tunstall up for you? | 我把凯蒂·彤丝朵的歌调大声点会好吗 |
[00:18] | Yeah. | 会 |
[00:19] | Yeah, I think that might actually help. | 我觉得那样会有帮助 |
[00:25] | Do I look sweaty? | 我看起来汗多吗 |
[00:26] | No. No, you look dry. Yeah. | 不 不 你看上去很干燥 |
[00:28] | You look too dry if anything. | 要我说太干燥了 |
[00:29] | I just feel like quite conscious I’m made out of meat. | 我只总感觉自己是肉做的 |
[00:32] | – What? – I just feel like quite conscious | -什么 -我只总感觉 |
[00:34] | I’m made out of meat. | 自己是肉做的 |
[00:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:55] | Welcome to the Chateau. | 欢迎来到城堡 |
[00:56] | I know it’s not fancy, | 我知道这里不豪华 |
[00:57] | not like you’re probably used to, | 不像你以前住的地方 |
[00:59] | but we love it here. | 但我们喜欢这里 |
[01:01] | Smells like pine trees and independence. | 闻起来有松树和独立的味道 |
[01:03] | We’re doing it. | 我们要这么做了 |
[01:05] | We’re doing it! | 我们要这么做了 |
[01:06] | – We’re free! – Okay. | -我们自由了 -好吧 |
[01:07] | Independence. Yes, stop. | 独立 对 先停下 |
[01:10] | I know you wanna do this alone, | 我知道你们想自己干 |
[01:11] | but I would like to come in and help you get settled. | 但我想进去帮你们安顿好 |
[01:14] | Mom, we negotiated and we made rules. | 妈 我们商量了 定了规矩 |
[01:17] | Come on, Suze. You know that wasn’t stipulated. | 拜托 苏茜 你知道这不符合规矩 |
[01:19] | Toby, this isn’t some boardroom negotiation. | 托比 这又不是什么董事会谈判 |
[01:21] | Let’s run away. | 我们私奔吧 |
[01:23] | – Drea. Wait. – Go! | -德雅 等等 -走吧 |
[01:25] | Go! | 走吧 |
[01:27] | Uh, Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[01:31] | You’ve arrived. | 你来了 |
[01:32] | I have arrived. | 我来了 |
[01:35] | Um, also… | 还有 |
[01:37] | – With a present. – Well, actually, | -还带了礼物 -其实 |
[01:39] | I got you multiple presents. | 我带了好几件礼物 |
[01:40] | – That’s so nice. – Yeah. | -真好 -对 |
[01:44] | Because you got me your favorite record… | 因为你送了我你最爱的专辑 |
[01:46] | I don’t… I don’t know if you would’ve… | 我不 我不知道你是否 |
[01:49] | heard of them. | 听说过他们 |
[01:50] | Yeah, Aerosmith are so cool. Thank you. | 当然 史密斯飞船乐队超酷的 谢谢 |
[01:54] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[01:55] | Uh, so glad you said that | 真高兴你这么说 |
[01:57] | because I got you another present. | 因为我还给你带了其他礼物 |
[02:08] | This is so generous. | 你太慷慨了 |
[02:13] | – Another one? – Yeah. | -还有吗 -对 |
[02:15] | Yeah, and-and this one. | 对 还有这个 |
[02:16] | That’s… Yeah. | 那个…对 |
[02:21] | It’s more, um… | 这算是 |
[02:22] | More merch from the obscure, underground band Aerosmith. | 不为人知的地下乐队史密斯飞船的周边 |
[02:27] | You really put a lot of thought into this, Genevieve. | 你真的花了很多心思 吉妮芙 |
[02:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:33] | This is a… | 这是 |
[02:35] | This is a joke. I was being funny. | 这是个笑话 我开玩笑呢 |
[02:41] | – Oh, I’m so sorry. – Yeah. | -真抱歉 -对 |
[02:44] | – I’m gonna wear the shirt. – Oh, please don’t. | -我要穿这件T恤 -不 别穿 |
[02:46] | No, I’m gonna wear the shirt. I feel bad, I… | 不 我要穿上 我感觉内疚 我 |
[02:49] | – Do you mind? – Yeah, of course. | -能帮我拿下吗 -当然 |
[02:52] | So… | 所以 |
[02:54] | we’re going to, like, a… | 我们要去一个 |
[02:56] | Well, these guys do these art events, like every year.. | 有一群人每年都会开艺术展 |
[02:59] | …and this year’s social distanced. | 今年因为有社交距离令 |
[03:01] | It’s also about social distancing. | 主题也是关于社交距离的 |
[03:04] | Right. | 对 |
[03:09] | No. I’m-I’m so sorry. | 不 真抱歉 |
[03:11] | Um, what are we doing? | 我们要干什么来着 |
[03:13] | Oh, well, it’s art and like the medium of mirrors. | 对 去看一个有很多镜子的艺术展 |
[03:15] | Right. Mirrors. | 好吧 镜子 |
[03:17] | So I get to look at myself | 我可以通过这些 |
[03:19] | throughout all of this. | 来看看自己了 |
[03:20] | Don’t worry about that. Look how cute you look. | 别担心 你非常可爱 |
[03:22] | I look like meat. | 我看起来像肉 |
[03:23] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[03:25] | Okay. So, we… | 好吧 那我们… |
[03:27] | turned on the power, check. | 打开了电源 完成 |
[03:29] | And the water. | 还有水 |
[03:30] | It’s so rustic. | 好原始 |
[03:32] | It’s like we’re pioneer women. | 感觉我们像开荒拓土的女性 |
[03:38] | It’s my mom. | 是我妈 |
[03:39] | They need to let go. | 他们得放手了 |
[03:41] | Mom, you’re helicoptering. | 妈 你管得太多了 |
[03:43] | We’re just leaving. | 我们正要走 |
[03:44] | I was just checking in to see if you still wanted your bags | 我就想问问你是否还要你们的包 |
[03:47] | or would you prefer the local wildlife to have them? | 还是你想让野生动物拿走 |
[03:50] | The bags! | 包 |
[03:51] | The bags? | 包 |
[03:53] | Honey, can I please bring in the bags? | 亲爱的 我能把包拿进去吗 |
[03:55] | They wanna bring in the bags. | 他们想把包拿进来 |
[03:57] | No. | 不行 |
[03:58] | We will get them. | 我们自己去拿 |
[03:59] | Matilda says no. | 玛蒂尔达说不要 |
[04:00] | Understood. | 了解 |
[04:04] | So, what’s next in your binder? | 那你的记事本上下一项是什么 |
[04:06] | Next we have to… | 下一项我们要… |
[04:09] | We need to check for snakes. | 我们要检查是否有蛇 |
[04:13] | What? | 什么 |
[04:19] | It’s not too late to bail, | 现在走还来得及 |
[04:20] | if you wanna go do something else. | 如果你想去干点别的 |
[04:21] | No, no, this is good. This is great. | 不不 这很好 很不错 |
[04:23] | – Suspenseful. – Okay. | -悬疑感十足 -好吧 |
[04:27] | I don’t really have too many great role models | 在浪漫这方面我没有很多 |
[04:28] | when it comes to romance, so I’m always nervous | 可学习的榜样 所以我总是很紧张 |
[04:30] | I’m gonna get it wrong or go too overboard. | 我会搞错或者做得太过头 |
[04:32] | Right. No, no, it’s fine. | 嗯 不不 没事 |
[04:34] | You’re… You’re fine. | 你 你做得很好 |
[04:35] | It’s… It’s good courting so far. | 目前为止一切都好 |
[04:36] | God, I’m sorry. | 天呐 真抱歉 |
[04:55] | There’s a snake! | 有蛇 |
[05:03] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[05:05] | It’s just my dad’s snakeskin boots. | 只是我爸的蛇皮靴子 |
[05:08] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[05:09] | Why would Toby keep a pair of snakeskin boots | 托比为什么要在有蛇的地方 |
[05:11] | in the place where snakes live? | 放一双蛇皮靴子 |
[05:13] | I think it’s okay to keep boots under the bed. | 我觉得把靴子放在床下没问题 |
[05:15] | It’s the snakes who are lost. | 反正感到迷茫的是蛇 |
[05:18] | I can’t do this, Drea. | 我做不到 德雅 |
[05:20] | I need your parents to come and look for the snakes | 我需要你父母过来找蛇 |
[05:22] | so you call them and have them come right back here. | 你可以打电话给他们 让他们赶紧回来 |
[05:25] | Okay. Why-why don’t we just | 好吧 不如我们 |
[05:27] | wait a few minutes somewhere safe | 在安全的地方等几分钟 |
[05:29] | and then if you still wanna… | 然后如果你还想 |
[05:31] | …call them, we can. | 联系他们 我们就联系 |
[05:42] | Do you wanna sit? | 你想坐下吗 |
[05:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:49] | So give me your deal. | 告诉我你的故事 |
[05:51] | – My deal? – Yeah. | -我的故事 -对 |
[05:52] | Like, who is Genevieve and like what makes her tick? | 比如 吉妮芙是谁 她的动力是什么 |
[05:55] | What makes me tick? I-I don’t like that. | 我的动力是什么 我不喜欢这样 |
[05:57] | Questions makes me nervous. | 问题让我紧张 |
[05:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:59] | It’s like when you go back to school in the Fall | 感觉就像是秋季开学回学校后 |
[06:01] | and have to go around and say what you did that summer | 必须到处说自己在暑假干了什么 |
[06:03] | and suddenly you’re like, “Shit, what did I do this summer? | 然后你突然意识到 “妈的 我暑假干了什么 |
[06:05] | “Did I do anything this summer? | 我暑假干什么了吗 |
[06:07] | I mean, what even is summer?” | 暑假究竟是个什么东西” |
[06:13] | What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream? | 你最喜欢什么口味的冰淇淋 |
[06:16] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[06:18] | Nice try, though. Come on. | 想得美 来吧 |
[06:19] | It’s your turn to talk now. Come on. | 现在轮到你说了 快 |
[06:21] | We’ve entered The Genevieve Show portion of the evening. | 我们进入了今晚的《吉妮芙秀》部分 |
[06:27] | What do you wanna know? | 你想知道什么 |
[06:29] | Well, let’s start off easy. | 从简单的开始吧 |
[06:31] | Do you think you’d like being famous? | 你想出名吗 |
[06:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:37] | Are we talking like moderately successful author | 你是说比较成功的作家 |
[06:40] | or like a Kardashian? | 还是卡戴珊家族那种 |
[06:41] | ‘Cause… Actually I like the idea of my photo | 因为 我挺喜欢自己的照片 |
[06:45] | at the end of a thick book, | 印在厚厚的书末页 |
[06:46] | but I definitely don’t wanna televise | 但我绝对不想直播 |
[06:47] | my Botox appointments or births. | 我的肉毒杆菌预约或临盆 |
[06:50] | I get that. Yeah. | 我明白 对 |
[06:57] | Are we in a womb? | 我们在子宫里吗 |
[07:00] | We are. | 是的 |
[07:01] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -没错 |
[07:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:04] | I think this might be what feminism looks like. | 我觉得这可能就是女权主义的样子 |
[07:11] | Okay, are you ready? | 好吧 你准备好了吗 |
[07:17] | This is pretty sexy. | 真性感 |
[07:18] | This is actually really heavy. | 这其实很重 |
[07:28] | You wanna try? | 你想试试吗 |
[07:40] | I can’t… pull it… out! | 我…拔不…出来 |
[07:51] | Should we just go back inside? | 我们要不进去吧 |
[07:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:03] | Don’t you have any other heating? | 你没有其他取暖工具了吗 |
[08:05] | Um, not without wood. | 没有木头就没有 |
[08:07] | But if you rub your hands together really fast, | 但如果你很快地搓手 |
[08:10] | they get hot. | 手会变热 |
[08:17] | Interesting. The Ten of Swords. | 有趣 《十把剑》 |
[08:20] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[08:22] | I can’t remember. | 我记不得了 |
[08:25] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[08:27] | Should I finish looking up the card | 我该先把卡找到 |
[08:28] | or start dinner? | 还是先做饭 |
[08:30] | Dinner, please. | 做饭吧 |
[08:33] | Matilda, we forgot the bags. | 玛蒂尔达 我们忘了拿包 |
[08:36] | The bags? | 包 |
[08:37] | The bags. | 包 |
[08:39] | With our food? | 有我们的食物 |
[08:41] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:41] | How could you forget the bags? | 你怎么能把包忘了 |
[08:43] | It wasn’t in the binder. | 没写在记事本里 |
[08:48] | – There’s chicken in there. – Chicken! | -那里面有鸡肉 -鸡肉 |
[08:49] | We could be poisoned by salmonella. | 我们可能沙门氏菌中毒 |
[08:51] | – I think it’s fine. – Fine? | -我觉得没事 -没事 |
[08:54] | I got my food handler’s permit last summer, Matilda. | 我去年夏天拿到了食品加工证书 玛蒂尔达 |
[08:56] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在干什么 |
[08:59] | That outside temperature chicken is basically a loaded gun! | 鸡肉放在室外那种温度 基本等于上膛的枪 |
[09:14] | Actually I just remembered, | 其实我刚记起来 |
[09:16] | I left the hair straightener on, | 我的直发器没关 |
[09:18] | so I think we should just go home and then we– | 所以我觉得我们该回家 然后我们 |
[09:20] | You didn’t straighten your hair, it’s curly. | 你没有拉直头发 你头发是卷的 |
[09:22] | I just want to go home where it’s warm. | 我只想回到温暖的地方 |
[09:25] | I don’t have enough body fat | 我没有足够的体脂 |
[09:26] | to stay somewhere without central heating. | 在没有中央供暖的地方保持自己体温 |
[09:29] | All the work we’ve done, just throw it away? | 我们付出了那么多 就让其付诸东流吗 |
[09:31] | – Yep. – Well, I’m not going home with you. | -对 -我不会跟你回家的 |
[09:33] | Well, you can’t stay here alone. | 那你不能一个人待在这里 |
[09:35] | Yes, well, it’s a conundrum. | 是啊 真是进退两难 |
[09:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:42] | Next question. | 下个问题 |
[09:43] | What’s your idea of a perfect day? | 你心目中的完美的一天 |
[09:45] | Uh, pass. | 过 |
[09:47] | That’s not allowed. | 不能过 |
[09:48] | No, I decline. | 不 我拒绝 |
[09:52] | Fine, okay. | 行吧 |
[09:54] | If you could have dinner with anyone, alive or dead, | 如果你可以跟任何人吃晚饭 活人死人都可以 |
[09:57] | – who would it be? – Oh, my parents. | -你会选谁 -我父母 |
[10:00] | Sorry. That’s depressing. | 抱歉 太压抑了 |
[10:06] | Well, I don’t know how to tell you this, | 我不知道该怎么告诉你 |
[10:07] | but you can only pick one of them. | 但你只能选其中一人 |
[10:09] | So who’s it gonna be? | 你会选谁 |
[10:40] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -对 |
[10:42] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[11:26] | Do you care to join me? | 你想过来吃吗 |
[11:28] | The vegetables didn’t touch it. | 蔬菜没碰到鸡肉 |
[11:41] | I wanna eat something else. | 我想吃别的东西 |
[11:43] | That isn’t one of the options. | 没有这个选项 |
[11:55] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[12:00] | It’s good. | 很好吃 |
[12:03] | If I start feeling sick, | 如果我感觉恶心 |
[12:05] | I’m gonna make myself throw up as a precaution. | 我就会催吐 以防万一 |
[12:06] | You won’t start feeling sick. | 你不会感觉恶心的 |
[12:14] | I’m trusting you. | 我相信你 |
[12:35] | Your hands are so small. | 你的手真小 |
[12:37] | And damp. | 还很湿 |
[12:40] | I don’t feel sick yet, | 我还没感觉恶心 |
[12:41] | but I’m starting to feel pre-sick. | 但我感觉有恶心前兆了 |
[12:43] | What is “Pre-sick”? What do I do for that? | 什么是恶心前兆 我该怎么做 |
[12:44] | – Do I get a bucket? – No bucket. | -我给你拿个桶吗 -不要桶 |
[12:46] | They make me feel sick. | 那会让我恶心 |
[12:50] | Wish you just hadn’t eaten the chicken. | 希望你没吃那些鸡肉 |
[12:52] | I ate it for you. | 我为了你吃的 |
[12:53] | I did all of this for you! | 我做的这一切都是为了你 |
[12:57] | And you… hated it! | 而你…却不喜欢 |
[13:00] | You’re making me upset. | 你让我不开心了 |
[13:02] | You’re making me upset! | 你才让我不开心了 |
[13:04] | I’m gonna go sit in the bathroom. | 我要去厕所坐着 |
[13:26] | Tonight, I wanted to show you | 今晚我想让你看到 |
[13:29] | that we could live normal lives without grown-ups, | 我们可以在没有成人的情况下过普通生活 |
[13:32] | because together, we are grown-ups. | 因为在一起 我们就是成年人 |
[13:35] | Even if we can’t be independent alone, | 即便我们个人不能独立 |
[13:38] | I thought maybe we could be independent together. | 我想或许我们在一起可以独立 |
[13:44] | I wanted… | 我想 |
[13:46] | to show you that even if we… | 让你看到即使我们 |
[13:49] | There are things that other couples do | 无法做普通情侣 |
[13:50] | that we don’t do, | 做的那些事 |
[13:52] | that I could still be a good girlfriend. | 我还是能做个好女友 |
[13:58] | But now I’ve failed. | 但现在我失败了 |
[14:08] | I didn’t throw up. | 我没吐 |
[14:11] | Not even out of precaution? | 连预防措施都没做吗 |
[14:14] | I didn’t have to. | 我不必这么做 |
[14:21] | I’m sorry, I didn’t realize I was hurting your feelings. | 抱歉 我没意识到我让你伤心了 |
[14:26] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[14:28] | I promise that I’m not gonna leave you because we don’t… | 我答应你不会因为我们不做 |
[14:31] | do all the things that other couples do. | 其他情侣做的事而离开你 |
[14:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:39] | You’ve entered an interactive space with yourself. | 你已进入与自己交互的空间 |
[14:42] | Please turn off your phones. | 请关闭手机 |
[14:43] | Find yourself and be honest for once. | 找到自我 并诚实一回 |
[14:46] | You will each have 60 seconds. | 你有60秒时间 |
[14:49] | – Who should go first? – Absolutely you. | -谁先开始 -当然是你 |
[15:05] | True art is authentic. | 真正的艺术是真实的 |
[15:07] | It comes from a real place, | 来自真情实感 |
[15:10] | deep down in your soul. | 灵魂深处 |
[15:14] | Without that authenticity, | 没有那份真实 |
[15:16] | true art… | 真正的艺术 |
[15:19] | is meaningless. | 就毫无意义 |
[15:22] | Devoid of meaning. | 缺乏意义 |
[15:26] | Wow, what the hell am I even saying? | 我在说什么 |
[15:28] | Does any of that make any-any sense? | 我说的那些有道理吗 |
[15:31] | Did it have any… | 那些话有 |
[15:33] | any real meaning? | 真正的意义吗 |
[15:34] | I-I prepared this speech about authenticity | 我准备了这段关于真实的演讲 |
[15:37] | and its place in art, | 以及它在艺术中的地位 |
[15:40] | and I’m just now realizing the inherent irony in that. | 现在我才发现这其中的讽刺 |
[15:44] | You can’t prepare to be authentic. | 你不能准备真实 |
[15:47] | I mean, I was giving this rehearsed speech, | 我说了一段练习过的演讲 |
[15:48] | just pretending that it was all coming to me on the fly like… | 只为假装这些都来自于我的真心 |
[15:51] | Like about authenticity. | 仿佛是关乎真实 |
[15:53] | Can you think of anything less authentic than that? | 你能想到比这更不真实的东西吗 |
[15:55] | Like, I’m literally cringing at the person I was 20 seconds ago. | 我真为20秒的自己感到害臊 |
[15:57] | Like that-that-that guy just didn’t get it. | 那个人完全没有理解 |
[15:59] | He was just stating his wants, his needs, his desires and… | 他只是盯着自己的想法 需求 欲望 |
[16:03] | And, come on, let’s be honest with ourselves. | 拜托 让我们对自己诚实吧 |
[16:05] | We all just want something so basic… | 我们都想要最原始的东西 |
[16:09] | so why do we go to these great lengths to achieve it? | 那为什么我们要大费周章才能得到呢 |
[16:11] | Time’s up. Your turn now. | 时间到 下一位 |
[16:34] | You can say things, if you’d like. | 你可以说话 如果你想的话 |
[18:00] | Matilda? | 玛蒂尔达 |
[18:02] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[18:04] | It’s been really nice to hear you play. | 我很高兴听你弹琴 |
[18:07] | But, uh, do you mind if I put on my noise-canceling headphones? | 但我能戴上降噪耳机吗 |
[18:10] | I can’t focus. | 我无法集中注意力 |
[18:13] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[18:30] | My God, that was so cathartic. | 天呐 太畅快淋漓了 |
[18:33] | I don’t know. I just, I-I can’t believe I just said all that. | 我说不好 我只是 不敢相信我说了那些 |
[18:34] | I just said what I was feeling. | 我说出了自己的感受 |
[18:35] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you did that. | 对 对对 你确实说了 |
[18:38] | I’ve just never felt so free like that. | 我从没感到那么自由过 |
[18:40] | I’ve never felt so… | 我从没感到那么 |
[18:41] | So in control, so honest, so vulnerable. | 尽在掌握 坦诚 脆弱 |
[18:45] | You know, if I… | 如果我… |
[18:47] | if I want something… | 如果我想要什么 |
[18:49] | I just have to say it outright. | 我就应该直说 |
[18:52] | What I want right now, Genevieve… | 我现在想要的 吉妮芙 |
[18:55] | is to kiss you. | 就是亲吻你 |
[19:00] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, this is just… | 不好意思 不好意思 只是… |
[19:02] | – I’m sorry. No, I’ve gotta go. – Did I screw it up? | -不好意思 我得走了 -我搞砸了吗 |
[19:03] | No, did I screw it up? | 不是 我搞砸了吗 |
[19:05] | No, you didn’t. It’s fine. | 不 你没有 没事的 |
[19:06] | No, I’m sorry. It’s not fine. | 不 抱歉 这有事 |
[19:07] | – It’s not– – No, it’s fine. It’s fine. | -这不是 -不 没事 没事 |
[19:09] | – Genevieve? – Bye, Oscar! | -吉妮芙 -再见 奥斯卡 |
[19:34] | Alex? | 艾利克斯 |
[19:35] | Alex, is that you? I’m down here. | 艾利克斯 是你吗 我在这 |
[19:41] | Yeah. Hi. | 对 你好啊 |
[19:43] | Yeah. yeah, things have gone awry, huh? | 对 事情有点乱套了 |
[19:46] | I, um… | 我… |
[19:47] | Well, I wanted to change the automatic lock, right, | 我本想换自动锁的 |
[19:50] | so that I stopped locking myself out all the time. | 这样我就不会总把自己锁门外了 |
[19:53] | I know you said to get the locksmith to do it | 我知道你说过让锁匠来换 |
[19:54] | but I just really thought I could do it. | 但我真的以为自己能换 |
[19:55] | Actually, I can do it. | 其实我能行 |
[19:56] | It’s just that the drill went flat | 只是电钻没电了 |
[19:58] | and I couldn’t find the charger and, um… | 我又找不到充电器 所以 |
[20:00] | Actually, actually, do you know where the charger is? | 对了 你知道充电器在哪吗 |
[20:02] | – You don’t know where it is? – No. | -你不知道在哪吗 -不知道 |
[20:04] | Well, and then I had to go in the closets, right, | 那我只能去衣柜里了 |
[20:05] | and I know… I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 我知道 |
[20:07] | I know we agreed that I wasn’t gonna do that anymore | 我知道我们说好了我不会再那么做 |
[20:09] | but, I just… Yeah. | 但是 我只是… |
[20:12] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[20:14] | I don’t really know what happened next actually. | 我真的不知道接下去该怎么办 |
[20:17] | But, um… | 但是 |
[20:19] | But I found your watch. | 但我找到了你的表 |
[20:20] | It’s, um… | 这个 |
[20:24] | I lost your watch. | 我把你的表丢了 |
[20:26] | Don’t even worry about it, babe. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[20:28] | I’ll fix it all in the morning. | 我明天早上会整理好一切 |
[20:30] | Okay, are you going to sleep? ‘Cause I just, um… | 好吧 你要去睡了吗 因为我刚 |
[20:32] | I just, um… Well, I don’t think I can go to sleep yet. | 我刚 我觉得我还不能睡 |
[20:34] | I took a double dose of my dextroamphetamine. | 我刚吃了双倍剂量的右旋安非他命 |
[20:36] | Can I listen to music? | 我能听音乐吗 |
[20:38] | – I’m going to sleep. – Okay. | -我要去睡觉了 -好吧 |
[20:41] | Yeah, he’s… | 对 他… |