时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | – Cute dress she has on. – Yeah. | -她身上的裙子真好看 -是啊 |
[00:22] | Are you happy to see me? | 见到我 你开心吗 |
[00:24] | Yes. | 开心 |
[00:26] | – Toby – Hiya, Matilda! | -托比 -你好啊 玛蒂尔达 |
[00:27] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[00:28] | Dad, you’re supposed to stay in the car. | 爸爸 你应该待在车上 |
[00:31] | Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know the rules. | 抱歉 我不知道这些规矩 |
[00:32] | – Okay. – Hi, Matilda! | -好吧 -你好 玛蒂尔达 |
[00:35] | Hello, Drea’s Mom! | 你好 德雅妈妈 |
[00:36] | That’s a lovely dress you’ve got on. | 你身上这裙子真可爱 |
[00:39] | Yeah, I said the same thing earlier. | 对啊 我刚刚也这么说 |
[00:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:42] | Suze has been practicing social distance on me, | 苏茜最近都在跟我保持社交距离 |
[00:46] | just ’cause I forgot our anniversary. | 就因为我忘了我们的结婚纪念日 |
[00:48] | What? | 什么 |
[00:49] | He’s making a joke. | 他在开玩笑 |
[00:50] | It’s a terrible dad joke. | 是个可怕的老爹笑话 |
[00:53] | Can we go now, please? | 拜托 你们能走了吗 |
[00:54] | Oh… Yes. Yes. Yes, dear. | 当然 当然 当然亲爱的 |
[00:57] | Uh, let us know if you need anything. | 如果有什么需要 告诉我们 |
[00:59] | We’re right here. | 我们就在这儿 |
[01:00] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:08] | Genevieve, do you wanna wrestle? | 吉妮芙 你想摔跤吗 |
[01:10] | Is no one else weirded out | 没人对外面发生的事 |
[01:11] | with what’s happening out there? | 感到奇怪吗 |
[01:12] | Alex, do you wanna wrestle? | 艾利克斯 你想摔跤吗 |
[01:14] | You’re gonna get it. | 马上就来 |
[01:18] | Matilda making her girlfriend socially distance, | 玛蒂尔达跟她女友保持社交距离 |
[01:21] | it’s atypically weird. | 真是太奇怪了 |
[01:24] | You always pretend you wanna wrestle | 你总是假装想要摔跤 |
[01:25] | but you just wanna kiss. | 其实你只是想接吻 |
[01:27] | Her parents are just sitting there. | 她父母就坐在那 |
[01:29] | What? I thought they were just dropping her off. | 什么 我以为他们就只是送她过来 |
[01:31] | They’re literally just eating popcorn. | 他们就坐在那吃爆米花 |
[01:34] | Well, what do I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[01:35] | I feel like I should invite them in, | 我觉得我该请他们进来 |
[01:36] | but that’s… I can’t. | 但我… 做不到 |
[01:37] | Matilda says I’m not allowed. | 玛蒂尔达不准我去 |
[01:38] | Do they know that I’m not allowed? | 他们知道我不能去吗 |
[01:39] | – Go say hi. – “Say hi”? | -过去打个招呼 -打招呼 |
[01:43] | I don’t wanna talk to new people. | 我不想跟陌生人说话 |
[01:44] | I don’t know how to talk to new people. | 也不知道该怎么跟陌生人说话 |
[01:45] | Ask them questions. | 问他们问题 |
[01:47] | Questions? Why does everyone always want me | 问题 为什么所有人都想要我 |
[01:48] | to ask questions? | 提问呢 |
[01:50] | Did you hear Luke got into | 你听说卢克进了 |
[01:52] | a sports management course? | 体育管理专业吗 |
[01:54] | No. | 没有 |
[01:55] | It has a very low success rate as a career. | 这种职业的成功率很低 |
[02:01] | Hi, Drea. I’m going to make small talk with your parents | 你好 德雅 我要去和你父母聊聊天 |
[02:03] | ’cause I’m a big, brave boy. | 因为我是个勇敢的男子汉 |
[02:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:06] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:09] | – Hello. Hi, there. – Wow! Look at you! | -你好 你好 -看看你 |
[02:11] | You’re as tall as can be. | 你好高啊 |
[02:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:14] | I hope you don’t mind us settling in out here. | 希望你不介意我们在这里待会 |
[02:16] | No, I don’t mind it, but I don’t like it. | 当然不介意 只是不太乐意 |
[02:18] | I mean, my guests stuck in their car. How drab. | 客人们被困在车里 多无聊啊 |
[02:21] | We’re absolutely fine, we’ve got CD’s. | 我们完全没事 我们有些光盘 |
[02:23] | I mean, even with CD’s… | 尽管有光盘… |
[02:25] | There must simply be more to life | 生活中肯定有 |
[02:27] | than this driveway to nowhere. | 比这条车道更有意思的去处 |
[02:29] | Oh, we’re fine. | 我们没事的 |
[02:30] | Plus, nobody’s really trying | 再说 如今也没人在为 |
[02:31] | to live their lives nowadays, are they? | 自己想要的生活而努力了 不是吗 |
[02:34] | Toby’s just a little disappointed. | 托比只是有些失落 |
[02:35] | Uh, when Drea went to college | 德雅上大学后 |
[02:37] | we were gonna go on a cruise to Alaska. | 我们打算坐邮轮去阿拉斯加 |
[02:41] | I went on a cruise once, | 我也坐过一次邮轮 |
[02:42] | but I did the gay version. | 但是基佬版 |
[02:43] | Yeah, no one chose me | 当然 也没人跟我对上眼 |
[02:44] | so instead I just got fat at the buffet. | 所以我就在自助餐厅里增肥了 |
[02:46] | Those men missed out on something very special. | 那些人真是有眼无珠 |
[02:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:50] | Thank you so, so much. | 真是太谢谢了 |
[02:53] | I’ll tell you this… | 我跟你说… |
[02:54] | – …those tickets, they were not cheap. – Yeah. | -那些船票 可不便宜 -是的 |
[02:58] | Do you know what I think? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[02:59] | – I’ll tell you what I think. – What? | -我来告诉你我的想法 -什么 |
[03:01] | I think maybe what this calls for | 我觉得是时候 |
[03:03] | is frozen mojitos, | 来杯莫吉托冰沙了 |
[03:04] | would you like a frozen mojito? | 你想来杯莫吉托冰沙吗 |
[03:06] | Ohh, no! | 不 |
[03:09] | No. We’re off processed sugar. | 不 我们不吃工业制糖 |
[03:14] | We’re not off sugar. | 我们才没有不吃糖 |
[03:15] | That’s a lie we tell each other. | 这只是我们自欺欺人的谎言 |
[03:16] | Yes! Okay! Frozen mojitos. Gorgeous. | 行 好的 莫吉托冰沙 太棒了 |
[03:20] | Mojitos! | 莫吉托 |
[03:21] | – In the car! – Okay. | -在车里 -好吧 |
[03:24] | Personally, I’m taking a gap year. | 我个人的想法是 休学一年 |
[03:26] | It’s very British. | 这很英国范 |
[03:27] | People don’t do that here, | 这里的人不这样做 |
[03:28] | but I don’t always follow the rules. | 但我并不一直循规蹈矩 |
[03:30] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[03:32] | I was dazzling! | 我太棒了 |
[03:40] | I always get so gay | 我跟异性恋说话时 |
[03:41] | when I’m talking to heterosexual people. | 总是会变得特别基 |
[03:43] | I do it on purpose ’cause they need it so much. | 我是故意的 因为他们需要这些 |
[03:46] | How are Matilda and Drea acting? | 玛蒂尔达和德雅如何了 |
[03:48] | Uh, cute. | 可爱 |
[03:50] | Yeah, they’re like cute, I guess. | 是的 我想她们很可爱 |
[03:54] | My parents are getting divorced. | 我父母要离婚了 |
[03:58] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[04:00] | Yeah, my dad’s about to call. | 是啊 我爸爸估计要打电话了 |
[04:03] | How are you feeling about that? | 你对此有什么感觉 |
[04:05] | Probably not good. | 可能不太好 |
[04:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:08] | What’s divorce to a 25-year-old? | 对25岁的人来说离婚意味着什么 |
[04:10] | I need you to tell me. | 我需要你告诉我 |
[04:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:12] | Like, I honestly don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[04:14] | I- I guess I’m just disappointed | 我 我猜我有些失落 |
[04:16] | they aren’t gonna try to buy my love. | 他们不会再讨我欢心了 |
[04:18] | I mean, I need a new sweater. | 我想要件新毛衣 |
[04:20] | It’s just that if you don’t know if you’re sad or not, | 如果你不知道自己是否难过 |
[04:21] | then I can’t work out how to appropriately react. | 那我也不知道该作何反应了 |
[04:25] | I think you can just be normal. | 我觉得我们还是跟平常一样吧 |
[04:26] | Normal feels like a loaded request. | “平常”听上去像是个很难的要求 |
[04:32] | I, um… | 我… |
[04:35] | I offered Toby and Suze frozen mojitos, | 我说要给托比和苏茜做莫吉托冰沙 |
[04:38] | but I… | 但我… |
[04:40] | Yeah, I’m not gonna follow through with that anymore. | 对 我不打算给他们做了 |
[04:43] | Actually, I think, uh, | 事实上 我觉得 |
[04:45] | frozen mojitos may be the only option. | 莫吉托冰沙大概是唯一的选择吧 |
[04:47] | Oh, my God. That’s what I said. | 天啊 我就是这么说的 |
[04:48] | That’s what I said out there. Just now. | 我刚刚在外面就是这么说的 |
[04:49] | Me and you are so cute. | 我们太有默契了 |
[04:51] | We’re not getting divorced. | 我们不会离婚的 |
[04:55] | My dad. | 我爸打来了 |
[05:04] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[05:08] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪 |
[05:09] | It’s so hot when he signs, yes? Why is that? | 他打手语太性感了 是吧 为什么呢 |
[05:11] | Just doin’ all hot stuff with his fingers. | 仅靠手指就能做所有性感的事 |
[05:14] | Literally why would you say that to me? | 你为什么要跟我说这个 |
[05:15] | Do you think I haven’t experienced enough trauma? | 你觉得我受到的打击还不够多吗 |
[05:22] | Okay, for how long? | 好吧 你租了多久 |
[05:28] | Wh… | 什么… |
[05:32] | Our ice always smells so weird. | 我们的冰块闻起来总是怪怪的 |
[05:35] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 抱歉 爸爸 |
[05:36] | Okay, fine, yes. | 行吧 没问题 |
[05:38] | If you wanna go… | 如果你想去的话 |
[05:39] | you should just go. | 那就去吧 |
[05:42] | Talk to you later. | 晚点再聊 |
[06:00] | Okay. No, I’m just gonna throw the stuff in this blender out | 好了 不行 我要把搅拌机里的东西倒掉 |
[06:02] | and I’m gonna go out there | 我要出去 |
[06:04] | and I’m gonna say to Toby and Suze | 告诉托比和苏茜 |
[06:06] | that you got sad news | 你收到了坏消息 |
[06:07] | and so we can’t have frozen mojitos. | 所以我们不喝莫吉托冰沙了 |
[06:08] | No, I don’t want them to know I’m sad. | 不 我不想让他们知道我很难过 |
[06:12] | Okay, I’m sorry. Just… | 好吧 抱歉 只是… |
[06:13] | Okay, I do not wanna turn this on, I don’t, | 好吧 我不想打开搅拌机 |
[06:15] | but, also, I don’t know how to | 但我也不知道 |
[06:17] | go out there without frozen mojitos | 如果不能拿你当挡箭牌的话 |
[06:19] | if I can’t tell them that you’re sad. | 要怎么空手走出去 |
[06:21] | Just blend the mojitos. | 你就做莫吉托吧 |
[06:25] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[06:37] | So, Alex, you’re a dentist. | 艾利克斯 你是一名牙医 |
[06:41] | Yeah, but with everything on hold, | 对 但一切都停滞了 |
[06:43] | I’m outta work right now. So… | 我现在没有工作 所以… |
[06:51] | What do you guys do when you’re not in the car? | 你们不在车上时会干些什么 |
[06:53] | Oh, this and that. | 什么都做 |
[06:56] | I’m a commercial property evaluator. | 我是商业地产评估师 |
[06:57] | Oh, my God, really? | 天啊 真的吗 |
[06:59] | Could you evaluate our house? | 你能给我们的房子估个价吗 |
[07:00] | There’s a reason I’m not in residential. | 我不评估住房是有原因的 |
[07:03] | – He gets so offended when people ask. – I’m not offen… | -别人问他时他总是很生气 -我没生… |
[07:06] | I’m not offended, Nicholas. | 我没生气 尼古拉斯 |
[07:08] | I’m just not gonna take a guess. | 我只是不想猜 |
[07:10] | Just guess, Toby. | 猜猜吧 托比 |
[07:12] | – No one cares. – I won’t do it, Susan! | -没人在乎 -我不猜 苏珊 |
[07:13] | I… I’m… Susan, please? | 我… 苏珊 够了 |
[07:16] | Come on, Tobes, just a little guess. | 来吧 小托 随便猜猜吧 |
[07:18] | Just a cheeky little guess. What do you reckon? | 你大胆猜 你估计这房子值多少钱 |
[07:22] | Uh, can I go to the bathroom? | 我能去趟厕所吗 |
[07:23] | Do you want me to… Do you want me to come with you? | 你想让我… 你想让我陪你去吗 |
[07:26] | No. | 不用 |
[07:28] | I think it’s nice when a friend escorts a friend to the bathroom. | 我觉得有朋友陪着去厕所很不错 |
[07:37] | Could you tell I was happy to see you? | 你觉得我见到你高兴吗 |
[07:39] | I wasn’t sure. | 我不确定 |
[07:40] | The answer is yes. | 答案是很高兴 |
[08:23] | I love the sun but Drea hates the sand. | 我喜欢阳光 可德雅讨厌沙子 |
[08:26] | We always go once a quarter, though. | 不过我们每个季度总会去一次 |
[08:29] | That’s been a family rule from the start. | 这是一开始就立下的家规 |
[08:31] | Do you wanna discuss what might happen between us sexually | 你想讨论一下 当我们能接触时 |
[08:34] | when we’re able to touch? | 可能会发生的性关系吗 |
[08:36] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[08:38] | Do you wanna start? | 你想先说吗 |
[08:39] | – No. – I’ll start. | -不 -那我先来 |
[08:42] | So… I’m kissing you on your mouth. | 我会吻你的嘴唇 |
[08:47] | Where? | 哪里 |
[08:50] | On the mouth, I just said. | 我刚刚说了 吻你的嘴唇 |
[08:53] | No, I mean, like, where are we? | 不 我问的是 我们在哪里 |
[08:56] | A castle. | 一座城堡 |
[08:59] | Fun. | 真有趣 |
[09:00] | Is it medieval? | 是中世纪城堡吗 |
[09:02] | No. Mm… It-it’s your turn. | 不是 轮到你了 |
[09:09] | Oh, this is hard. | 这太难了 |
[09:11] | Just tell me the first | 告诉我你脑海中 |
[09:13] | sexual thought that comes to mind. | 第一个关于性的想法 |
[09:22] | Do it, Susan. | 去吧 苏珊 |
[09:25] | We don’t have any rules in our relationship, do we? | 我们的感情没什么规定 对吧 |
[09:28] | Just, uh, never leaving me. | 只要 永远不离开我就好 |
[09:30] | We have a lot of rules. | 我们有很多规定 |
[09:32] | – It’s… It’s mostly rules. – We do. | -大部分都是规定 -确实 |
[09:34] | A lot of rules. | 一堆规定 |
[09:36] | Rule number one, everyone does a whirl. | 规定一 每个人都要转一圈 |
[09:40] | – Suze. – Nicholas? | -苏茜 -尼古拉斯 |
[09:42] | Nicholas? | 尼古拉斯 |
[09:43] | Yes, my American lover? | 怎么了 我的美国情人 |
[09:44] | There’s a dead bird. | 这有只死掉的鸟 |
[09:45] | Oh, my God. No, there is. Oh, my God. | 天啊 就在这 天啊 |
[09:47] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[09:49] | Poor little buddy. | 可怜的小兄弟 |
[09:50] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[09:51] | I will bet that a cat left it as a gift. | 我赌这是猫留下的礼物 |
[09:54] | Everyone always says that when they see a dead bird, | 人们看到死鸟的时候总是这样说 |
[09:56] | but I don’t think they’re gifts. I think that cats are showing off. | 但我不觉得这是礼物 我觉得这是猫在炫耀 |
[09:58] | Nicholas, what are you doing? | 尼古拉斯 你在干什么 |
[09:59] | I wanna find out what species it is. | 我想查查这是什么鸟 |
[10:01] | Can we just toss it? | 我们能扔了它吗 |
[10:03] | I wouldn’t think so. | 我不同意 |
[10:04] | No, not before finding out what species it is. | 不行 在我查出它是什么品种前不能扔 |
[10:05] | I think it is a California thrasher. | 我觉得它是加州弯嘴嘲鸫 |
[10:10] | Oh, my God, I think you might be right. | 天啊 我觉得你说得对 |
[10:12] | I think that’s a little thrasher. | 我觉得这是只小嘲鸫 |
[10:13] | Okay, now can we get rid of it? | 好吧 现在我们能把它处理掉吗 |
[10:16] | Okay, yeah. | 行吧 可以 |
[10:17] | I can do it. I’ll get rid of it. | 我能做到的 我要扔了它 |
[10:18] | I just need, um… | 我只需要… |
[10:19] | Yep, I’ll do it. | 没错 我可以的 |
[10:21] | – Here, here. – Yes, you can do it. | -给你 -没错 你能做到的 |
[10:22] | – Use this. – Oh. Thanks. | -用这个 -谢谢 |
[10:23] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[10:27] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[10:30] | Actually, um… | 其实… |
[10:34] | Yeah, I can’t do it. | 好吧 我做不到 |
[10:34] | I don’t know why. I just can’t. | 不知道为什么 我就是不行 |
[10:36] | I can’t put it on the… | 我不能把它… |
[10:37] | I can’t put it on it. | 我不能把它装进去 |
[10:38] | Oh, yeah, that’s all right. | 没关系 |
[10:40] | Toby can do it. | 让托比来 |
[10:41] | – It’s a dad job. – Thank you. | -这是老爸的任务 -谢谢 |
[10:44] | Dad jobs are always the worst jobs. | 老爸的任务总是最难办的任务 |
[10:47] | Well, you know what’s a bad mom job? | 你知道当妈最难的任务是什么吗 |
[10:49] | Childbirth. | 生孩子 |
[10:52] | Mom pulls out the trump card, right? | 老妈使出杀手锏了 对吧 |
[10:54] | Okay, give me the bag. | 好吧 把袋子给我 |
[10:58] | Oh, there you go. | 那也行吧 |
[11:01] | Babe, I think that might be the wrong bin. | 宝贝 我觉得你可能扔错地方了 |
[11:04] | No, that’s right. Organics in the green bin. | 对 没错 有机垃圾是绿色垃圾桶 |
[11:07] | Not meat though. | 但不能扔肉 |
[11:10] | Under a waterfall. | 在瀑布下 |
[11:12] | At the beach. | 在海滩上 |
[11:13] | The waves lapping. | 海浪叠叠 |
[11:16] | Very public. | 非常公众的场合 |
[11:17] | Very difficult positions. | 非常困难的姿势 |
[11:19] | There’s sand everywhere, | 到处都是沙子 |
[11:20] | but not, like, in our mouths. | 但不是在我们嘴里 |
[11:24] | That sounds complicated. | 听着很复杂 |
[11:25] | I can simplify it for you. | 我可以帮你简化 |
[11:27] | No, I think I just need a moment to process it. | 不 我只是需要一会消化 |
[11:31] | Okay, I’ll wait. | 好 我等着 |
[11:40] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[11:42] | they say a sneeze is one-tenth of an orgasm. | 人们说打喷嚏是十分之一的性高潮 |
[11:55] | You never really meet that many guys | 你从没见过很多男人 |
[11:56] | that are into, like, big balls, huh? | 会喜欢大蛋 对吧 |
[11:58] | What’s that about? | 那是为什么呢 |
[12:00] | Uh, why isn’t that more popular? | 为什么那个不流行呢 |
[12:01] | You just never meet a guy that was like, | 你不会见到一个人 然后他说 |
[12:03] | “Oh, it was so hot, he took off his pants | “太性感了 他脱下了裤子 |
[12:04] | and he had the biggest, most beautiful balls.” | 他长着超级大 超级美的蛋蛋” |
[12:10] | I hate them. | 我讨厌他们 |
[12:11] | I hate everything about them. | 我讨厌他们的一切 |
[12:14] | Sorry, what? | 不好意思 什么 |
[12:15] | Toby and Suze. | 托比和苏茜 |
[12:17] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[12:19] | – They aren’t fun people. – They’re fun people! | -他们不是很有趣 -他们有趣啊 |
[12:21] | Nicholas, they’re not fun people. | 尼古拉斯 他们不是有趣的人 |
[12:23] | You’re just lashing out ’cause you’ve had an emotional week. | 你发脾气只是因为你这周过得不开心 |
[12:25] | Okay, so what’s so fun about them? | 好吧 那他们哪里有趣了 |
[12:28] | Sure, they put naughty little carob chips | 没错 他们会在混合干果里 |
[12:30] | into their trail mix, then what? | 放长豆角干 那又怎么样 |
[12:34] | Let me stare into your eyes. | 让我直视你的双眼 |
[12:51] | Okay, I’m gonna cancel them tomorrow. | 好吧 我去取消明天跟他们的聚会 |
[12:55] | Come in. | 请进 |
[12:59] | Um, sorry, do you mind | 抱歉 你介意 |
[13:00] | if I borrow Nicholas for a moment? | 我借走尼古拉斯一会吗 |
[13:03] | Yeah, of course. | 不 当然可以 |
[13:05] | Oh, actually, can we stay in here? | 话说回来 我们能留下吗 |
[13:09] | And I… And I go? | 然后我 然后我走吗 |
[13:11] | – Yes. – Okay. Yeah. | -对 -好 行吧 |
[13:14] | Where do you want me to go? | 你想让我去哪里 |
[13:15] | Just… somewhere. | 就…哪都可以 |
[13:18] | Okay, is the… | 好吧 那 |
[13:19] | Is the bathtub too close for you too? | 浴室会不会对你来说也太近了 |
[13:21] | Maybe just play some music. | 或许你可以放些音乐 |
[13:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:36] | I think Matilda is using social distancing | 我觉得玛蒂尔达在利用社交距离 |
[13:38] | to avoid touching Drea. | 拒绝触摸德雅 |
[13:40] | Okay? | 然后呢 |
[13:42] | When I looked at Matilda’s laptop | 当我之前看玛蒂尔达的笔记本电脑时 |
[13:44] | I saw a quiz about figuring out if you’re a lesbian. | 我看到一个测试自己是否为女同性恋的测验 |
[13:49] | That’s not that big a deal, is it? | 那也不是什么大事 对吧 |
[13:51] | Is it? I mean, I would’ve done that quiz | 对吧 如果测验跳了出来 |
[13:53] | if it popped up in front of me. | 我也会做 |
[13:55] | Yeah, but everything was her trying to figure out | 对 但她做的一切都是先搞清楚 |
[13:57] | why she isn’t attracted to girls. | 她为什么不喜欢女孩 |
[13:59] | Um, I don’t know, maybe it was just her | 说不好 或许她只是 |
[14:01] | trying to work something out | 想解决一些问题 |
[14:02] | or maybe it’s the real reason | 或也许那是她 |
[14:03] | why she’s avoiding going near Drea. | 逃避靠近德雅的真正原因 |
[14:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:08] | This is gonna be really difficult | 你可能听到这话 |
[14:09] | for you to hear, Nicholas, but… | 会很不好受 尼古拉斯 但是 |
[14:13] | I think Matilda is heterosexual. | 我觉得玛蒂尔达是异性恋 |
[14:20] | Oh, no, yeah, that is difficult to hear. | 不 确实 这话听了不好受 |
[14:23] | That is. I’m disa… I am disappointed. | 不好受 我有点失…我有点失望 |
[14:25] | There’s gonna be a lot of heartbreak. | 肯定会有很多人心碎 |
[14:28] | I wasn’t trying to trick Drea. | 我不是想骗德雅 |
[14:30] | – No one thinks you were trying to trick Drea. – No. Yeah. | -没人认为你想骗德雅 -对 没错 |
[14:33] | I thought I was pansexual | 我以为我是泛性恋 |
[14:34] | because I read everyone is, | 因为我读到大家都是 |
[14:35] | but I’m not. | 但我不是 |
[14:36] | And you’re absolutely sure about that? | 你确定一定以及肯定吗 |
[14:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:39] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那么 |
[14:40] | why did you want Drea to keep being your girlfriend? | 你为什么还想让德雅做你女友 |
[14:43] | Because I love Drea. | 因为我爱德雅 |
[14:44] | I do, but I’ve tried so hard… | 我爱她 但我很努力地 |
[14:48] | I thought I could change myself, | 我以为我能改变自己 |
[14:50] | but I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[14:51] | And I’m sorry, I just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[14:53] | don’t like vaginas. | 不喜欢阴道 |
[14:55] | Yeah, I mean, listen, I get it. | 嗯 听着 我理解 |
[14:56] | I mean, I get it. I just– | 我理解 只是 |
[14:58] | I’ve been trying to figure out how… | 我一直想搞清楚怎么 |
[15:01] | to do… | 做 |
[15:03] | “It.” | “那个” |
[15:05] | Babe, I don’t think you’re gonna be able to | 宝贝 我觉得你没法 |
[15:06] | figure out how to do it. | 搞清楚怎么做 |
[15:09] | What do you wanna do? | 你想怎么办 |
[15:11] | It’s okay, as long as she thinks we’re social distancing, | 没事 只要她觉得我们在保持社交距离 |
[15:13] | she won’t be upset. | 她就不会难过 |
[15:18] | You’re not gonna be able | 但你也不能 |
[15:18] | to social distance forever, though, are you? | 永远保持社交距离 对吧 |
[15:20] | I mean, at some point Drea’s gonna wanna | 总有一天德雅会想 |
[15:23] | touch her girlfriend again. | 再次抚摸她的女友 |
[15:25] | But if I tell her I’m not attracted to women, then… | 但如果我告诉她我不喜欢女人 那 |
[15:29] | she won’t wanna be my girlfriend anymore. | 她肯定不想再做我女友了 |
[15:31] | Yeah, that… That’s probably true. | 对 那…那倒是真的 |
[15:35] | Matilda, you have to break up with her. | 玛蒂尔达 你得跟她分手 |
[15:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:40] | Tomorrow? | 明天吧 |
[15:49] | Toby and Suze are coming over again tomorrow, | 托比和苏茜明天还是要过来 |
[15:50] | but there’s an important reason, I promise. | 但是有很重要的原因 我保证 |
[16:04] | Alex, honey, if you don’t wanna look at the drone, | 艾利克斯 如果你不想看无人机 |
[16:06] | he needs to hear a firm no. | 他需要听到坚定的拒绝 |
[16:09] | He’s very literal. | 他很直白 |
[16:10] | – Okay, that’s cool. – Don’t be nervous. | -好 没事 -别紧张 |
[16:12] | Everybody gets nervous trying something the first time. | 大家在尝试新事物的时候都会紧张 |
[16:15] | You forgot the Pavlova cake, didn’t you? | 你忘带帕芙洛娃蛋糕了 对吧 |
[16:23] | Nicholas! | 尼古拉斯 |
[16:24] | I told him to bring it three times. | 我跟他说了三回了 |
[16:27] | He just doesn’t register anything. | 他这脑子就是不记事 |
[16:29] | Oh, it’s okay, really. | 没事 真的 |
[16:31] | We probably shouldn’t be eating anymore treats, huh? | 我们大概也不该吃这么多甜食 对吧 |
[16:32] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[16:33] | Nicholas and I, we are turning into foie gras. | 尼古拉斯和我 都快变成肥鸭了 |
[16:35] | Here, here, here. | 来来 |
[16:36] | I’ll show you how high I can make it go. | 我来给你展示我能让它飞多高 |
[16:39] | Cool. | 酷 |
[16:41] | I have a speech. | 我有个演讲想说 |
[16:44] | “Drea, | “德雅 |
[16:46] | “What a ride. | 真是精彩的历程 |
[16:47] | “Adolescent sexuality is beautiful… | 青少年性冲动很美好 |
[16:50] | but confusing.” | 但也让人困惑” |
[16:52] | Your hands are shaking. | 你的手在抖 |
[16:54] | Oh. What? Uh, sorry. | 什么 不好意思 |
[16:56] | I forgot what I was doing. | 我忘了自己要干什么了 |
[16:57] | Uh, the-the next card. | 下一张卡 |
[17:01] | “Therefore… | “所以 |
[17:03] | “It is with a heavy heart | 我怀着沉重的心情 |
[17:05] | “That I inform you that… | 告诉你这件事 |
[17:07] | I’m not queer.” | 我不是同性恋” |
[17:11] | You’re not queer? | 你不是同性恋 |
[17:15] | I lost my-my spot. | 我不知道念到哪了 |
[17:17] | I lost my spot! | 我不知道念到哪了 |
[17:22] | Here. | 给你 |
[17:24] | Don’t be silly, you have a great figure. | 别傻了 你身材很好 |
[17:27] | Like one of those blow-up men outside of car dealerships. | 就像车行外面站着的那些猛男一样 |
[17:30] | Long in the torso, is that what you mean? Yeah. | 你是说我上身长吗 对 |
[17:35] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[17:36] | Did I getcha? | 我抓到了吗 |
[17:37] | Yes, you did get her! | 对 你抓到她了 |
[17:39] | This is not good luck. | 这真是倒霉 |
[17:40] | We’ll need to get it out. | 我们得把它取下来 |
[17:41] | Oh, it’s… | 这… |
[17:43] | Oh, my God! Can you turn it off? | 天呐 你能关机吗 |
[17:44] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I got it. I got it. | 好好 我关 我关 |
[17:46] | Okey-dokey. | 好了 |
[17:49] | What can I do? Can I help or… | 我该做什么 我能帮忙还是 |
[17:50] | – We need scissors. – Scissors? | -我们需要剪刀 -剪刀 |
[17:52] | You want help or not? | 你想要人帮忙吗 |
[17:56] | “I’ve stolen your best years from you. | “我偷走了你最好的年月 |
[17:59] | “And I don’t wanna steal any more. | 我不想再继续偷了 |
[18:03] | “I think it would be best for us both | 我认为对我们俩都好的事是 |
[18:07] | “If we break up. | 我们分手 |
[18:10] | The end.” | 结尾” |
[18:13] | How do you know you’re not attracted to women? | 你怎么知道自己不喜欢女人 |
[18:17] | Pornography. | 黄片 |
[18:18] | The categories I choose. | 我选择的类别 |
[18:24] | I am very upset now and I wanna go home. | 我现在很难过 我想回家 |
[18:27] | Duke, release. | 杜克 走了 |
[18:31] | People will barely notice. | 大家几乎不会注意到 |
[18:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:34] | I just wanna say I’m sorry that I snapped earlier. | 我只想说我很抱歉之前生气了 |
[18:37] | No one remembers. | 没人记得 |
[18:38] | Drea, I’m sorry! | 德雅 对不起 |
[18:40] | I need to go now. | 我得走了 |
[18:41] | I have to go. I want to go now! | 我得走了 我想现在就走 |
[18:42] | – Oh, we’re going? Now? – Yes! | -我们要走了吗 现在就走 -对 |
[18:44] | How bad is it on a scale from one to five? | 从一到五 现在有多糟糕 |
[18:46] | Four and a half! | 四分半 |
[18:47] | People, pack it up! Pack it up! | 各位 赶紧收拾 收拾 |
[18:48] | Okay, I’m on it! I’m on it! | 好 我去 我去 |
[18:49] | I’ll help! | 我来帮忙 |
[18:50] | What’s wrong, Drey-Drey? | 怎么了 德雅宝贝 |
[18:53] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[18:54] | I’m not queer. | 我不是同性恋 |
[18:55] | Nicholas, what’s going on? | 尼古拉斯 怎么回事 |
[18:56] | She’s not queer? | 她不是同性恋吗 |
[18:58] | She’s a heterosexual. | 她是异性恋 |
[19:00] | Well, that’s devastating! | 这简直是灾难 |
[19:01] | That’s absolutely devastating! | 史诗级灾难 |
[19:03] | Yeah, um, sexuality, you know, it can be a bit of a… | 对 性取向 你懂的 会有点 |
[19:06] | it can be a journey. | 那是个旅程 |
[19:07] | People… Uh… You have to figure it out. | 人们…你得慢慢发现 |
[19:09] | Sometimes people have to try things. | 有时候人们得多尝试 |
[19:12] | Is that what this is? | 所以是这样吗 |
[19:14] | My daughter’s is not like a prop at a party | 我女儿就像派对的道具 |
[19:17] | you kiss to turn on boys on the water polo team. | 为了引起水球队男孩的注意才去亲吻她 |
[19:21] | Sometimes good things have to fall apart | 有时好的事情破碎 |
[19:23] | for better things to come together. | 是为了成就更好的事 |
[19:25] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[19:26] | Susan, I think it’s time for some grounding exercises. | 苏珊 我想有人该做做冷静练习了 |
[19:29] | I’m not grounding right now, Toby. | 我现在不要冷静 托比 |
[19:31] | – Susan– – Why do you ever think | -苏珊 -你为什么会觉得 |
[19:34] | that telling me to ground is gonna help ground me? | 让我冷静就能帮我冷静下来 |
[19:37] | It is maddening, Tobias. | 这太疯狂了 托比亚斯 |
[19:38] | It’s a maddening thing to suggest. | 建议这种事太疯狂了 |
[19:47] | – Top of head. – Top of the head. | -头顶 -头顶 |
[19:49] | – Eyebrow. – Eyebrow. | -眉毛 -眉毛 |
[19:51] | – Side of eye. – Side of eye. | -眼眶 -眼眶 |
[19:52] | – Under eye. – Under eye. | -眼睑 -眼睑 |
[19:53] | – Under nose. – What’s happening? | -人中 -怎么回事 |
[19:55] | Emotional Freedom Therapy. | 释放情感治疗 |
[19:57] | It’s good for anxiety. | 适用于焦虑症 |
[20:00] | …top of the head. | 头顶 |
[20:01] | Eyebrow. Side of eye. | 眉毛 眼眶 |
[20:04] | Under eye. | 眼睑 |
[20:06] | – Under nose. – Under nose. | -人中 -人中 |
[20:07] | – Under chin. – Chin. | -下巴 -下巴 |
[20:09] | – Collarbone. – Collarbone. | -锁骨 -锁骨 |
[20:10] | Under arm. | 腋下 |
[20:12] | – Top of head. – Top of head. | -头顶 -头顶 |
[20:13] | – Eyebrow. – Eyebrow. | -眉毛 -眉毛 |
[20:15] | – Side of eye. – Side of eye. | -眼眶 -眼眶 |
[20:17] | – Under eye. – Under eye. | -眼睑 -眼睑 |
[20:18] | – Under nose… – Did you just throw me a wink? | -人中 -你刚朝我抛媚眼了吗 |
[20:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:21] | Is it because you’re in love with me? | 是因为你爱我吗 |
[20:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:26] | Cool. | 酷 |
[20:28] | Cool, cool, cool. | 酷酷酷 |
[20:36] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[20:40] | Hello, Nicholas. | 你好 尼古拉斯 |
[20:42] | How are you? Is Drea okay? | 你还好吗 德雅还好吗 |
[20:43] | Um, do you hate us all forever? | 你会永远恨我们吗 |
[20:47] | Yeah, I’m just calling | 对 我打电话 |
[20:48] | because, uh, Toby grabbed one of your salad bowls. | 是因为托比拿了一个你家的沙拉碗 |
[20:51] | He just doesn’t pay attention. | 他就是不小心 |
[20:52] | And, uh, do-do you want it back? | 你想要回去吗 |
[20:55] | No. Oh, God, I don’t need it back. | 不 天安 不用了 |
[20:56] | You keep it, as an apology salad bowl. | 你留着吧 作为道歉沙拉碗 |
[20:58] | It’s a… It’s a good bowl, don’t be silly, | 这是 这个碗很好 别犯傻了 |
[21:00] | I’ll bring it by. Are you busy? | 我拿来吧 你忙吗 |
[21:02] | No. Never. | 不 永远不忙 |
[21:03] | Never ever, ever, ever, ever been. | 从来就没忙过 |
[21:05] | Fine. I’ll, uh… | 行 我就 |
[21:06] | I’ll bring it by with the Pavlova cake. | 我跟帕芙洛娃蛋糕一起给你送去 |
[21:08] | – No one here eats sugar. – Okay. | -我家没人吃甜食 -好吧 |
[21:10] | So it’ll-it’ll go to waste. | 放这里就浪费了 |
[21:13] | Yeah, I mean, I love some Pavlova. | 好 我想吃点帕芙洛娃蛋糕 |
[21:15] | Well, I… | 那我 |
[21:16] | I guess I can… I can have a slice. | 我猜我可以 我可以吃一块 |
[21:20] | I’m allowed one. | 我有权吃一块 |