时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Merge to the lefe. | 向左并道 |
[00:01] | – No. Merge. Merge left! – What? | -不 并道 并入左行道 -什么 |
[00:03] | You are going twice the speed limit. | 你已经超过限制速度一倍了 |
[00:05] | Well, how was I meant to bloody know that? | 我他妈怎么知道这个啊 |
[00:06] | I don’t know. That guy’s too close. | 我不知道 那家伙刚刚靠得太近了 |
[00:08] | – He’s a bully! – You’re fine. | -他是个路霸 -你没事的 |
[00:09] | He’s just a bully. | 他就是个路霸 |
[00:10] | This isn’t funny! | 这一点都不好笑 |
[00:14] | What, no compliments on me checking my mirrors? | 不夸下我刚刚看了后视镜吗 |
[00:16] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[00:19] | – I think I’m doing pretty– – No. No! | -我觉得我开得挺… -别 别 |
[00:20] | – Okay. – No. | -好吧 -别 |
[00:24] | Why? Why are you so bad at this? | 为什么 你的驾驶技术为什么这么烂 |
[00:26] | – I’m not so bad. – I hate this! | -我也没那么烂啊 -我讨厌这样 |
[00:28] | – You need to hire a professional instructor. – No. | -你需要找个老司机教练上上课 -不要 |
[00:30] | No, don’t hate me. Love me. | 不 别讨厌我啊 爱我啊 |
[00:32] | Okay, I love you. | 好吧 我爱你 |
[00:33] | What? | 什么 |
[00:39] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[00:41] | You love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[00:43] | Yeah! Yes. Yes. | 是啊 是的 没错 |
[00:45] | I suppose. | 我想是吧 |
[00:47] | – Me? – Yeah. | -就我吗 -是啊 |
[00:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:51] | You know, when I said… | 我之前说… |
[00:53] | Like, I didn’t mean… | 我的意思不是… |
[00:55] | – I didn’t mean– – Yeah. Yeah, I know. | -我的意思不是… -行了 知道 |
[00:56] | I-I realize that now. | 我现在意识到了 |
[00:58] | It was a… expression. | 那就是种日常表达而已 |
[01:02] | Like, I love you. | 就像 我爱你 |
[01:04] | But… | 但是 |
[01:06] | it doesn’t seem like the best time. | 现在似乎不是最佳的时机 |
[01:07] | Yeah. Yeah, no. | 是啊 的确不是 |
[01:09] | Just, uh, drive home now. | 赶快开回家吧 |
[01:12] | Also… | 并且 |
[01:14] | because of my life. | 也因为我的生活 |
[01:18] | Red light. Red light! | 红灯 红灯 |
[01:24] | Did you say it back? You’re supposed to say it back. | 你回了同样的话吗 你应该说你也爱他的 |
[01:27] | Just endlessly back and forth until you die. | 来来回回 无穷无尽 至死不渝 |
[01:29] | Of course I said it back. | 我当然也回了同样的话 |
[01:31] | If I were you, I would have him set the pace | 如果我是你 就让他来掌控节奏 |
[01:33] | and then copy his every move. | 然后复制他的每一步 |
[01:35] | That’s what he has been doing. | 他就是这么做的啊 |
[01:36] | What did it feel like to say it back? | 你回他说”我爱你”是什么感觉 |
[01:39] | Okay, flip. | 好了 翻个边 |
[01:40] | It felt like | 感觉就像是 |
[01:41] | there’d been this thing i’ve been wanting to do for ages, | 有某件事我已经想做好多年了 |
[01:42] | building up all this pressure | 积累了很多的压力 |
[01:43] | and then, like, the pressure got released. | 然后突然间 压力被释放了 |
[01:45] | Like popping a pimple or like Chernobyl. | 就像挤掉一个痘痘或是切尔诺贝利事件 |
[01:48] | Just sounds exhausting. | 听上去真让人疲惫 |
[01:50] | Saying I love you just ties you to one more person | 说”我爱你”会让你多跟一个人发生牵扯 |
[01:52] | who wants something from you. | 而他想从你身上获得点什么 |
[01:54] | Has that been a huge problem for you, Genevieve? | 那对你来说成了大问题吗 吉妮芙 |
[01:56] | Permission to talk about me now. | 请求将话题转移到我身上 |
[01:58] | Yes, Matilda. | 好的 玛蒂尔达 |
[02:00] | Usually girls bake sweet treats | 通常女孩子会给自己喜欢的 |
[02:02] | for the soccer players if they like them. | 足球运动员烘焙甜点 前提是他们喜欢 |
[02:04] | What kind of cake should I make Luke? | 我该为卢克做个什么蛋糕呢 |
[02:06] | I feel like baked goods haven’t lured a man since World War II. | 我觉得自二战后 烘焙食物就勾不到男人了 |
[02:09] | Matilda, please don’t bake Luke anything. | 玛蒂尔达 求你别给卢克烘焙任何东西 |
[02:12] | What if I were to make a huge cake pop, | 如果我给卢克烤个巨大的棒棒糖蛋糕呢 |
[02:15] | like the world’s biggest cake pop. | 实际上最大的棒棒糖蛋糕 |
[02:18] | Okay, I’m done. | 好了 完事了 |
[02:19] | What do you girls think? | 你们是什么看法 |
[02:20] | Do you girls think I should be in love with Alex? | 你们觉得我应该跟艾利克斯相爱吗 |
[02:22] | I mean, he is very gay. | 他是个十足的基佬 |
[02:24] | Yeah, that’s a requirement. | 当然啦 那是必要条件 |
[02:27] | Like, like, instead of an actual personality, | 就好像 那不是他天生的性格 |
[02:29] | he went to the store and picked the gay one. | 就像他去了商店 选了个基佬性格 |
[02:31] | Just right off the shelf. | 直接从货架上拿的 |
[02:32] | That’s not true, is it? Is it? | 才不是那样 真是那样吗 不是吧 |
[02:34] | We like Alex, don’t we? He’s very charming. | 我们喜欢艾利克斯 不是吗 他很有魅力 |
[02:37] | I think you need real friends. | 我觉得你需要真正的朋友 |
[02:38] | You’re asking advice from a 15-year-old. | 你竟然在向一个15岁的小孩寻求建议 |
[02:40] | And a 17-year-old and Larry. | 以及一个17岁的小孩和拉瑞 |
[02:43] | Genevieve, do you hate Alex? | 吉妮芙 你讨厌艾利克斯吗 |
[02:44] | Of course I don’t hate Alex. | 我当然不讨厌艾利克斯 |
[02:53] | This is very stressful. | 这让人压力好大啊 |
[02:54] | I thought this was gonna be fun, | 我以为这会很好玩 |
[02:55] | but it feels very serious, doesn’t it? | 但感觉好严肃啊 不是吗 |
[02:57] | Jumpin’ over to the O’s. We have O-69. | 到O开头的了 中奖的是O-69号 |
[03:00] | Dinner for two, sauce on the side. | 二人位晚餐 酱汁旁边伴 |
[03:04] | That’s my friend. She’s my friend. | 那是我朋友 她是我朋友 |
[03:06] | – Cool. – Yeah. | -好极了 -是啊 |
[03:07] | Yes, yes. | 好了 好了 |
[03:07] | It’s our Sneezy B, everybody, B-2. | 接下来是喷嚏B开头的 各位 B-2 |
[03:10] | Bless you. | 保佑你哦 |
[03:11] | – Yes. – Oh, you got it. | -太好了 -你弄好了 |
[03:13] | I know. I know, I-I see it. | 我知道 我看到了 |
[03:15] | No. | 不要 |
[03:16] | You’re doing really great, Genevieve. | 你表现得很棒 吉妮芙 |
[03:17] | – There’s no skill involved. – Okay. Yeah. | -又不需要什么技术 -好吧 行吧 |
[03:20] | Bingo! Bingo! | 中了 中了 |
[03:22] | – Bingo! – All right, momma, okay. | -中了 -好啦 老妈子 听到了 |
[03:23] | You’re gonna rip off the top page | 你把最上面的一页撕下来 |
[03:25] | – and you’re gonna throw it at her. – Okay. | -然后扔向她 -好的 |
[03:27] | – Let’s go. Let’s go. – Take your run. Go, go, go. | -开始吧 开始吧 -开始砸吧 开始吧 |
[03:29] | Pelt her, pelt her, | 砸她 砸她 |
[03:30] | all the way down, all the way back. | 从上到下 从前到后 |
[03:32] | Pelt her, pelt her, | 砸她 砸她 |
[03:34] | all the way down, all the way back. | 从上到下 从前到后 |
[03:35] | Pelt her, pelt her, | 砸她 砸她 |
[03:37] | all the way down, all the way back. | 从上到下 从前到后 |
[03:39] | Pelt her, pelt her, | 砸她 砸她 |
[03:41] | all the way down, all the way back. | 从上到下 从前到后 |
[03:42] | – I got the bitch in her face. – I gotta pee. | -我砸中了那个贱人的脸 -我得去尿尿了 |
[03:45] | No, no, no. W-well, well, you can’t pee. | 不不不 你不能去尿尿啊 |
[03:46] | Who’s gonna… What’s gonna happen to your card? | 谁来…你的卡片怎么办 |
[03:49] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[03:50] | All right, I’ll do it. Okay, great. | 好吧 给我吧 好极了 |
[03:51] | – Sure? – Okay. All right. Yeah. Good. | -确定吗 -是的 好了 很好 |
[03:53] | Back to the B side. It’s not malignant, it’s what? | 继续到B开头的 没那么邪恶 是什么 |
[03:56] | – B-9. – B-9. | -B-9 -是B-9 |
[03:58] | I’m not sure she likes it here. | 恐怕她不太喜欢这里 |
[04:00] | Nicholas? | 尼古拉斯 |
[04:02] | – I-16. – Nicholas? | -I-16号 -尼古拉斯 |
[04:04] | – Look at me. – O-72. | -看着我 -O-72号 |
[04:06] | O-72. | O-72号 |
[04:08] | Maybe it was a mistake to invite her. | 或许邀请她来的确是个错误 |
[04:09] | No, that’s just what her face looks like. | 不 她的面相就那样 |
[04:11] | N-44. Who got N-44? | N-44号 N-44号在谁手上 |
[04:14] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[04:16] | G-52. | G-52号 |
[04:17] | Yes, I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[04:20] | B-4. Is it G-4? | B-4 是G-4号吗 |
[04:22] | Genevieve, I played both of your cards | 吉妮芙 我连你的卡片也一起玩了 |
[04:24] | and it was one of the hardest things | 这是我这辈子 |
[04:25] | I’ve ever done in my entire life. | 做过最难的事 |
[04:27] | It’s our disco G, G-54! | 接下来是迪斯科G开头的 G-54 |
[04:31] | Genevieve, you got it. You won! Oh, my God, | 吉妮芙 你有 你赢了 天啊 |
[04:33] | – Genevieve, you’ve got Bingo. – I know. | -吉妮芙 你中了 -我知道 |
[04:34] | – This is Bingo. And you’ve got Bingo. – Say “bingo.” | -这就是宾果 你中了 -快说”中了” |
[04:36] | – …everybody with I-22… – This is huge! | -每个有I-22的人 -这把中的大 |
[04:40] | Genevieve, you’re a winner. This is what winning feels like. | 吉妮芙 你赢了 这就是赢的感觉 |
[04:44] | I don’t… I don’t wanna say it. | 我不想 我不想那么说 |
[04:45] | – I’m gonna say it. I’m gonna say it. – Sure. Well– | -我来说 我来说 -当然 |
[04:47] | Bingo! | 中了 |
[04:47] | Sit down, Alex. You didn’t even pay. | 坐下 艾利克斯 你都没付钱 |
[04:49] | Okay, well, it’s not mine, it’s hers. | 好吧 不是我的 是这位的 |
[04:51] | Well, come on up here if you think you won somethin’. | 如果你觉得你中了 上这来 |
[04:54] | I don’t wanna go. | 我不想去 |
[04:55] | No, I think you have to. | 不 我觉得你应该去 |
[04:56] | I mean, you just have to. | 你必须去 |
[04:57] | I really don’t wanna go. | 我真的不想去 |
[04:58] | Get up here, girl. What’s taking you so long? | 到台上来 姑娘 怎么磨蹭那么久 |
[05:00] | It’s fun. We’re having fun. | 这个很有趣 我们是在找乐子 |
[05:02] | We’re about to call another ball. | 我们要开始开别的球了 |
[05:04] | All right, you little vampire, | 你这小吸血鬼 |
[05:06] | who’d you just bite the neck of? | 你刚才吸谁血了 |
[05:07] | I’m not a vampire. | 我不是吸血鬼 |
[05:09] | Take your run. Go, go, go. | 开始砸吧 开始吧 |
[05:11] | Pelt her, pelt her, | 砸她 砸她 |
[05:12] | all the way down, all the way back. | 从上到下 从前到后 |
[05:14] | Pelt her, pelt her, | 砸她 砸她 |
[05:16] | – all the way down, all the way back. – Stop that. | -从上到下 从前到后 -别这样 |
[05:18] | Pelt her, pelt her, | 砸她 砸她 |
[05:19] | all the way down, all the way back. | 从上到下 从前到后 |
[05:21] | Pelt her, pelt her, | 砸她 砸她 |
[05:23] | all the way down, all the way back. | 从上到下 从前到后 |
[05:24] | – You got me. Nice shot. – Pelt her, pelt her, | -你打到我了 瞄的挺准 -砸她 砸她 |
[05:27] | all the way down, all the way back. | 从上到下 从前到后 |
[05:28] | Honey, you gotta go back up to the stage. | 亲爱的 你得回到台上 |
[05:29] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[05:32] | It’s gonna… | 这会 |
[05:33] | Can we go now? | 我们现在能走了吗 |
[05:35] | Go? | 走吗 |
[05:37] | We don’t have to go, do we? | 我们不用走吧 是吧 |
[05:39] | Back to our lives where we’re losers? | 回到我们作为失败者的人生里吗 |
[05:41] | Here we’re winners. Look at them. | 在这我们可是赢家 看看他们 |
[05:42] | Look at them all. | 看看他们所有人 |
[05:43] | Looking at us, wishing that they were us. | 看着我们 希望自己是我们 |
[05:45] | I did his stupid Bingo and now I wanna go. | 我玩了他的蠢宾果游戏 现在我想走了 |
[05:48] | It’s not his. It’s ours. | 不是他的 是我们的 |
[05:51] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[05:53] | Do you know how many gays had to die for us to do Bingo? | 你知道有多少基佬为了我们能玩宾果而牺牲吗 |
[05:55] | Do you know what I’d rather do than this? | 你知道比起这个我更想做什么吗 |
[05:58] | Literally anything. | 简直什么都行 |
[06:00] | How did you think this would be fun for me? | 你怎么会觉得我会喜欢这个 |
[06:01] | What exactly is it about this tragic fun house of fake joy | 这个充斥着虚假快乐的地方 |
[06:04] | that screams Genevieve to you? | 到底有哪里让你想到我 |
[06:06] | Trying this hard to be fun is never fun. | 硬要在这上边找乐子永远不会有趣 |
[06:08] | It’s desperate. | 这叫绝望 |
[06:09] | The whole thing is just one big cry for help. | 这整个地方就是在大声呼救 |
[06:11] | Yeah, I’m gonna go get the car. | 好 我去取车 |
[06:12] | – Yeah. – This is me! | -好 -这就是我 |
[06:14] | And I’m not gonna have some personality change | 我不会改变我的个性 |
[06:16] | just because you’re demanding we have some bizarre exercise | 就因为你为了让我们和那人增进关系 |
[06:19] | of forced bonding with that guy. | 而玩一些奇怪的游戏 |
[06:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:26] | At least you got a prize. | 至少你得奖了 |
[06:27] | We have a gardener. | 我们有一个园丁 |
[06:35] | Gorgeous driving. | 窗外景色迷人啊 |
[06:45] | So, I feel like we should talk about the version of Genevieve | 我觉得我们应该讨论一下今天跟我们去 |
[06:49] | who came with us to Bingo today. | 玩宾果的那版吉妮芙 |
[06:51] | That’s a thing we should do, yeah. | 确实得讨论一下 是的 |
[06:53] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:57] | I-I don’t know why I got so mad. | 我不知道自己为什么那么生气 |
[07:00] | Like I got so mad, it was insane. | 我那么生气 就跟疯了一样 |
[07:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:06] | I’m actually kinda scared to ask you this, | 我其实有点不敢问你这个 |
[07:07] | do you hate drag queens? | 你讨厌变装皇后吗 |
[07:10] | – No. No. – No? | -不 不 -不吗 |
[07:12] | You hate Alex, don’t you? | 你讨厌艾利克斯 对吗 |
[07:14] | It’s irrational, but I can’t help it. | 那有点不可理喻 但我控制不住 |
[07:16] | Surely you’re exaggerating a bit. | 你当然会有点反应过度 |
[07:17] | I mean, he’s very charming. | 我是说 他非常有魅力 |
[07:18] | I hate how charming he is. | 我讨厌他散发的那种魅力 |
[07:21] | I feel him actively trying to charm me | 我觉得他主动对我散发魅力 |
[07:23] | and it’s so manipulative. | 太有操控感了 |
[07:25] | I don’t think it’s manipulative. | 我不觉得这是操控 |
[07:26] | Being nice to someone with the sole purpose | 只是想让别人喜欢你 |
[07:28] | of trying to make them like you | 而对别人好 |
[07:29] | is really quite transparent. | 很容易看出来 |
[07:30] | This shouldn’t come as a shock to you, | 这对你来说不稀奇吧 |
[07:32] | since I basically don’t like anyone. | 因为我基本上谁都不喜欢 |
[07:33] | But you like me though, right? | 但你喜欢我 对吧 |
[07:35] | And I’m dating him, so– | 我在和他约会 所以 |
[07:36] | So date him. | 那就跟他约会啊 |
[07:41] | It’s kinda hard to do when you’re actively hating him. | 你们要是很讨厌他 我很难跟他约会 |
[07:44] | Don’t be so dramatic. | 别这么戏剧化 |
[07:46] | Just a little. | 就一点 |
[07:49] | I mean, I can’t keep dating him, can I? | 我不能和他继续约会了 对吗 |
[07:51] | I don’t know why you would listen to those girls, | 我不懂你为什么会听那些小姑娘的 |
[07:53] | it’s not up to them. | 又不是她们说了算 |
[07:54] | No, unfortunately it’s up to me. | 不 很不幸 是我说了算 |
[07:56] | When I dated Tim, the lawyer? | 当我和蒂姆约会时 那个律师 |
[07:58] | Yeah, yeah, I remember. | 是 是 我记得 |
[08:01] | His daughter was rude to me for years. | 他女儿好几年对我都特别没礼貌 |
[08:03] | I just ignored her. | 我就没理她 |
[08:04] | I wasn’t gonna let her win. | 我可不想让她赢 |
[08:06] | Isn’t that why you broke up with him? | 你不是因为这个和他分手的吗 |
[08:08] | He was a premature ejaculator, | 他是个早泄男 |
[08:09] | it had nothing to do with her. | 跟她没关系 |
[08:11] | He blamed me for that, too. | 他把那事也归咎于我 |
[08:12] | Okay, Mum. | 好吧 妈妈 |
[08:15] | I just have to. I just have to do it. | 我只是 我只是必须这么做 |
[08:17] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不用 |
[08:18] | You have to go after what you want, | 你应该做你想做的事 |
[08:20] | or you’ll end up with nothing. | 要不然你会一无所有 |
[08:21] | I could find somebody else. | 我可以找别人啊 |
[08:23] | You’re not gonna meet anyone else. I’m quite serious. | 你不会再遇到别人了 我是认真的 |
[08:25] | Okay, Mum. | 好吧 妈妈 |
[08:26] | Promise me that you won’t. | 向我保证你不会 |
[08:28] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I promise, I promise. | 好 好 好 我保证 我保证 |
[08:35] | Nicholas? | 尼古拉斯 |
[08:37] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么 |
[08:39] | That’s our odd socks. | 那是我不成对的袜子 |
[08:40] | This is too many odd socks. | 也太多单只袜子了 |
[08:42] | This is my sock. | 这只是我的袜子 |
[08:44] | I have some news. | 我有事告诉你 |
[08:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:50] | Genevieve hates you. | 吉妮芙讨厌你 |
[08:52] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[08:54] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[08:55] | Genevieve. | 吉妮芙 |
[08:57] | Why would you tell me this? | 你为什么要告诉我 |
[08:58] | This hurts people’s feelings. | 这很伤人的 |
[09:00] | I know that, like, you’re used to this sort of thing, | 我知道你习惯了这种事 |
[09:02] | but I’m not. | 但我没有 |
[09:03] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[09:04] | Okay, like, you win people over. | 你需要让别人喜欢你 |
[09:06] | But I’m used to being everyone’s favorite. | 但我习惯于成为大家的最爱 |
[09:07] | This is out of my comfort zone. | 这不属于我的舒适区 |
[09:11] | I’m telling you because it means… | 我告诉你是因为… |
[09:17] | I don’t think we can be boyfriends. | 我不认为我们能在一起 |
[09:21] | Ye… Yes, we can. | 不 我们可以 |
[09:23] | No. | 不行 |
[09:25] | No, we can’t. | 不 我们不行 |
[09:27] | So when you said “I don’t think…” | 所以当你说”我不认为”… |
[09:29] | I meant I know. | 我指的就是不行 |
[09:31] | Yeah, um… | 是啊 |
[09:34] | Yeah, it’s like, it’s been decided, like, it’s a thing… | 是啊 我已经决定了 |
[09:38] | It’s a thing I decided. | 这是我的决定 |
[09:47] | – Where are you going? – I don’t know. | -你要去哪儿 -不知道 |
[09:49] | – Somewhere else. – Can I come? | -其他地方 -我能一起吗 |
[09:50] | No. | 不能 |
[10:01] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[10:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:06] | I put some laundry in this morning, | 我今早洗了衣服 |
[10:07] | ’cause I thought I was gonna be here for a while, | 因为我以为要在这儿待一段时间 |
[10:09] | but then plans changed, so… | 但计划有变 所以… |
[10:11] | You don’t… You don’t gotta, like… | 你不用 不用… |
[10:14] | You can stay until the cycle’s finished. | 你可以等待洗衣机洗完 |
[10:16] | No. I’m not gonna sit here while you’re looking at me | 不 我不会在这儿干坐着 任你盯着我 |
[10:18] | wondering when your dumb ex-boyfriend is gonna leave. | 想着我这个蠢前男友什么时候才走 |
[10:21] | I’ll just make a smooth escape. | 我收拾收拾就走 |
[10:22] | Hey, it’s not like I don’t want you here. | 不是我不想你在这儿 |
[10:23] | What if Genevieve comes home? | 万一吉妮芙回家了怎么办 |
[10:26] | Give this to me. | 交给我 |
[10:28] | Being a nice guy. I’m being… | 我是个好人 我… |
[10:29] | I’m making sacrifices, what a hero would do. | 我做出了牺牲 这是英雄的行为 |
[10:31] | This reason doesn’t make sense, okay? | 这个理由说不通 好吗 |
[10:33] | Just admit it. You’re using her as an excuse | 承认吧 你把她当作借口 |
[10:35] | because you don’t like me. | 是因为你根本就不喜欢我 |
[10:41] | Come here. | 过来 |
[10:42] | Come with me. | 来我这儿 |
[10:54] | Okay, I don’t know if you had this experience, | 好 我不知道你有没有过这种经历 |
[10:56] | but when I was in high school in Queensland, | 但当我在昆士兰读高中时 |
[10:59] | there were, like, no out boys at my school, | 我们学校没有出柜的男生 |
[11:02] | and, um… | 然后… |
[11:05] | Like, let alone an out cute boy, so… | 更别说有什么可爱的男孩子了 |
[11:08] | I didn’t have anyone to have a crush on, | 我没有可以喜欢的对象 |
[11:09] | so I would focus all that | 所以我把那时候的 |
[11:11] | teenage energy into, like, | 青春期精力都花在了 |
[11:13] | imagining who my first great love would be. | 想象我的初恋会是什么样的人 |
[11:16] | And, like, what he would look like. | 他长什么样子 |
[11:18] | And, like, who I would be when I was with him. | 和他在一起的我是什么样子 |
[11:21] | And, like, how funny he would think I was. | 他会觉得我有趣吗 |
[11:24] | And… | 还有… |
[11:25] | Like… | 还有… |
[11:27] | Like, you are that boy, you know. | 结果 你就是那个人 你知道的 |
[11:29] | You’re that boy. And… | 你就是那个男孩 所以… |
[11:32] | I’d be lying | 如果我说你超出了我的想象 |
[11:34] | if I said you exceeded my fantasies, | 那我肯定是在说谎 |
[11:36] | but, like… | 但… |
[11:38] | you are very good. | 你很好 |
[11:40] | And I do, like… | 而且我真的… |
[11:43] | I really do love you. | 真的很爱你 |
[11:47] | Now I think this is even dumber than I did five minutes ago. | 现在我觉得这比五分钟前的我还要蠢 |
[12:44] | My nipple. | 我的乳头 |
[12:46] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:48] | I thought having break-up sex was gonna be fun, | 我认为分手炮会很有趣 |
[12:50] | but it’s just making me really sad. | 但这只是让我更难过了 |
[12:55] | What if we just do whatever she likes, | 假如我们按照她的喜好做事 |
[12:57] | like, always until eternity? | 一直到永远怎么样 |
[13:03] | No. | 不行 |
[13:22] | I can’t see you, but I can feel you being sad. | 我看不见你 但我知道你很伤心 |
[13:25] | I’m just relaxing. | 我只是在放松 |
[13:26] | You’re thinking you’re gonna be old and alone | 你认为你会孤单终老 |
[13:28] | with no one left to love you but your bugs, | 除了虫子没人会爱你 |
[13:30] | and bugs don’t even live very long. | 但虫子活不长 |
[13:31] | You gave terrible advice, Nicholas. | 你提的建议太糟了 尼古拉斯 |
[13:34] | You are terrible at love. | 你可真不擅长爱人 |
[13:36] | Hayley Fostino made Luke a half a dozen vanilla cupcakes | 海莉·福斯蒂诺给卢克做了半打香草纸杯蛋糕 |
[13:39] | and he loved ’em so much that he gave her a kiss on the cheek | 他高兴极了 在她脸颊上亲了一下 |
[13:42] | and now it’s on Instagram for the whole world to see. | 现在全世界都可以在微博上看到 |
[13:54] | You should never express negative feelings | 除非存在虐待行为 |
[13:57] | about someone’s partner | 或者安全问题 |
[13:58] | unless it’s deemed an abusive situation | 否则你永远不应该 |
[14:01] | and it’s a matter of safety. | 对某人的伴侣持消极态度 |
[14:02] | I’m gonna work out how to fix it. | 我会想出解决之法 |
[14:04] | Genevieve, this is bad. | 吉妮芙 这很糟糕 |
[14:07] | He’s all we have left. | 我们只有他了 |
[14:08] | And if he doesn’t like us anymore, | 如果他不再喜欢我们了 |
[14:10] | he’s gonna go right back to Australia | 他会直接回到澳大利亚 |
[14:13] | and then we’re just gonna end up in some sort of | 然后我们只能住在某个 |
[14:16] | assisted living facility. | 疗养院 |
[14:17] | We might find accommodation | 可能会有空位 |
[14:19] | but then there is a chance | 但有可能 |
[14:20] | that we might get separated. | 我们会被分开 |
[14:24] | You need to do your breathing exercises. | 你需要做呼吸练习 |
[14:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:33] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[14:38] | Nicholas! | 尼古拉斯 |
[14:40] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[14:46] | Your presence is requested at the master “budor.” | 欢迎你光临我的”龟房” |
[14:49] | No, no, honey, honey, it’s– it’s boudoir. | 不 亲爱的 亲爱的 是”闺房” |
[14:52] | Boudoir. | 闺房 |
[14:56] | Your presence is requested in the master “budor.” | 欢迎你光临我的”鬼房” |
[14:59] | No, no, sweetheart. It’s boudoir. | 不不 亲爱的 是”闺房” |
[15:01] | – Boudoir. – Boudoir. | -闺房 -闺房 |
[15:03] | Boudoir. | 闺房 |
[15:09] | Your presence is requested | 欢迎你来到 |
[15:10] | in the master boudoir. | 我的闺房 |
[15:13] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[15:16] | Ta-da! | 太好了 |
[15:18] | What’s all this, then? | 这都是什么 |
[15:19] | Your sanctuary. | 你的避难所 |
[15:23] | You guys did all this for me? | 你们做这一切是为了我 |
[15:25] | You guys… | 姐妹们… |
[15:26] | You printed stuff for me? | 你打印这个是为了我 |
[15:27] | It’s no big deal. It’s nothing. | 小事一桩 没什么 |
[15:29] | I mean, it’s… it’s something. | 我是说 这可不是小事 |
[15:32] | I’m looking at a lot of time and thought here. | 你们花了很多时间和心思 |
[15:36] | Not necessarily time well spent or good thought, but… | 不一定做得很好 但… |
[15:43] | This is maybe the most effort | 这也许是你们 |
[15:45] | you guys have ever put into anything. | 做过的最努力的事了 |
[15:47] | Doesn’t matter. We just… | 没什么大不了的 我们只是… |
[15:48] | We thought you could have your own space. | 我们认为你可以拥有自己的空间 |
[15:50] | The posters only took 45 minutes, | 海报只花了45分钟 |
[15:52] | but the hearts, two and half hours | 但是心用了两个半小时 |
[15:54] | – and the gems, another 90 minutes. – Okay. | -宝石又用了90分钟 -够了 |
[15:57] | Think he got it. You can stop. | 他应该知道了 你可以别说了 |
[15:58] | It-it-it’s… It’s no big deal. | 没什么的 |
[16:00] | I mean, that’s definitely hot glue. | 这绝对是热熔胶 |
[16:02] | Did you… Did you heat glue for me? | 你帮我给胶水加热了吗 |
[16:04] | We used regular glue first but it wasn’t sticky enough, | 我们开始用的普通胶水 但不够黏 |
[16:07] | – so we went to the garage and got the glue gun. – Okay, stop. | -于是我们去了车库找到了喷胶枪 -够了 |
[16:10] | Just, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[16:11] | – Okay. – Come on. Yep, that way. | -好 -快 那边 |
[16:13] | There you go. | 很好 |
[16:15] | This is yours now. | 这是你的房间了 |
[16:17] | That’s kinda the point. | 这是重点 |
[16:25] | Um, sorry the room is so gay. | 抱歉房间这么基 |
[16:27] | Matilda just thought it was really funny. | 玛蒂尔达觉得这很好玩 |
[16:32] | So how did you cope with the heartbreak? | 你是怎么应对心碎的 |
[16:34] | I bought a camper van that doubles as a boat, | 我买了辆兼作船的野营车 |
[16:36] | but, um, I can’t bring it into America | 但因为保险的问题 |
[16:38] | because of insurance issues. | 我没法带到美国来 |
[16:40] | – So you handled it well? – Yeah. I mean, I think I handled it well. | -所以你应付得很好 -嗯 我觉得我应付得很好 |
[16:42] | – Yeah, I think so too. – Yeah. You? | -我也这么觉得 -你呢 |
[16:44] | I went on a date. | 我去约了会 |
[16:45] | – No! – What? You don’t own me. | -不是吧 -怎么 你又不占有我 |
[16:47] | Oh, my God, how could you? | 我的天 你怎么能这样 |
[16:49] | With the worst guy. | 那人烂透了 |
[16:50] | But it’s a good story. | 不过故事不错 |
[16:53] | This story is a gift for you. | 这个故事是送你的礼物 |
[16:55] | Okay, all right. I like good stories. | 好吧 我喜欢好故事 |
[16:57] | – Okay. Yeah. – Okay. | -好的 -嗯 |
[16:58] | Okay, so, you know, I’m, like, into muscle daddies and stuff, right? | 你知道 我喜欢肌肉老爹型的吧 |
[17:01] | Ugh, gross. Why do we have to bring our dads into it? | 恶心 为什么要把爸爸牵扯进来 |
[17:03] | – Okay, well, anyway, so we go to sushi… – Mm-hmm. | -总之我们去了一家寿司店 -嗯 |
[17:06] | and I made the mistake of agreeing to an omakase. | 我失误同意吃厨师发办 |
[17:09] | And an omakase is like a 13 course– | 厨师发办就是包含13道菜的… |
[17:10] | I know what an omakase is. | 我知道什么是厨师发办 |
[17:11] | Don’t you dare explain this to me. We’ve been apart for two days. | 别跟我解释 我们才分开了两天 |
[17:14] | Have you forgotten who I am? | 你忘了我是谁吗 |
[17:14] | Okay. Well, anyway, so it’s a long meal, right? | 好吧 总之 是一顿很漫长的饭 |
[17:17] | Yes, it’s very long. | 是的 很漫长 |
[17:18] | And then, two courses in | 然后 吃了两道菜后 |
[17:20] | and he starts telling me his theories on 9/11. | 他开始给我讲他关于911的理论 |
[17:22] | As if it’s like open to interpretation. | 就像这有待解释一样 |
[17:25] | Of course he did. | 当然了 |
[17:27] | And, you know, this, like, hits close to home for me. | 这戳到了我的痛点 |
[17:29] | Yeah, for everybody. | 对所有人都是啊 |
[17:31] | Well, no, because my friend’s mom died in 9/11. | 不 因为我朋友的妈妈在911中过世 |
[17:35] | Oh! Oh, no, you didn’t tell me that. | 不 你没跟我说过 |
[17:36] | – Yeah. Remember? – Yeah, you did tell me that. | -记得吗 -嗯 你跟我说过 |
[17:37] | – So I tell him that… – I do remember. Mm-hmm. | -我跟他说了这事 -我记得 |
[17:39] | …and then he keeps going on and on | 然后他一直不停说 |
[17:41] | about the missing half billion in gold bullion | 埋在双子塔下的 |
[17:44] | buried underneath the Twin Towers and… | 消失的五亿金块 |
[17:48] | Oh, my God, you hate this story. | 我的天 你讨厌这故事 |
[17:50] | – I’m boring you. – I don’t hate the story. | -我让你觉得无聊了 -我不讨厌这故事 |
[17:51] | You’re like looking around and stuff. | 你到处看 |
[17:53] | I’m just doing a bit of looking. A bit of looking. | 我只是随便看了看 随便看看 |
[17:56] | Just looking and listening. Listening, looking. | 边看边听 边听边看 |
[17:59] | Well, okay, should I keep going or… | 好吧 我要继续讲还是 |
[18:01] | – Please. – Yeah. | -继续 -嗯 |
[18:03] | So we’re getting these courses of just, like, | 我们在吃这些菜 |
[18:04] | the most amazing sushi you’ve ever had, right, | 吃过的最好吃的寿司 |
[18:07] | and he’s not using chopsticks. | 而他不用筷子 |
[18:10] | Like, he just keeps picking it up with his fingers | 他就用手抓起来 |
[18:13] | and instead of plopping it in in one bite | 然后他还不是一口吞掉 |
[18:15] | – he just keeps tugging away at the fish, you know. – That’s bad. | -而是一直用力拉鱼 -太糟了 |
[18:17] | Yeah, it’s so bad, you know, like, | 是啊 很糟 |
[18:19] | and then I can see it, like, seeping through his teeth, | 然后我能看到从他牙齿里渗透出来 |
[18:22] | you know, like, when you bite into a bagel | 就像当你咬百吉饼的时候 |
[18:23] | and the cream cheese just, like, oozes through. | 那个奶油奶酪渗出来一样 |
[18:25] | – That’s bad. It’s really bad, real bad. – It’s funny. Right? Right? | -真是糟透了 -很好笑 是吧 |
[18:28] | – Right? Like, it’s just nasty. – Yeah, it’s bad. | -是吧 超恶心 -很糟 |
[18:30] | And so, like, yeah. | 是的 |
[18:33] | Anyway, so, yeah, um… | 总之 嗯 |
[18:36] | that happened and… | 发生了这事 |
[18:38] | God… now, I swear to God, | 天 我发誓 |
[18:39] | this was a funny story when I told it before, | 我之前讲的时候 这故事还很好笑的 |
[18:42] | but you’re just like making it all weird. | 但你让这变得好奇怪 |
[18:44] | I’m not being weird. | 我没有装怪 |
[18:45] | I’m being normal. | 我很正常啊 |
[18:47] | Okay, well, whatever. | 好吧 随便了 |
[18:48] | Anyway, so, like, with tax and tip and sake included, | 总之 算上税 小费和清酒 |
[18:51] | I ended up paying $320. | 我最后付了320美元 |
[18:55] | That’s a lot. | 这么多 |
[18:56] | Right. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:57] | It’s good. That’s a funny story. | 挺好的 很好笑的故事 |
[18:59] | – Yeah? – Yeah, it’s funny. | -是吗 -是的 很好笑 |
[19:00] | – You’re totally lying. – I am not lying. | -你在说谎 -我没有 |
[19:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:10] | Now that he’s back I don’t think I like him. | 他现在回来了 我觉得我不喜欢他 |
[19:12] | No, no, no. You like him. | 不不 你喜欢他 |
[19:14] | – I don’t know if I do. – You do. | -我不确定我是否喜欢 -你喜欢 |
[19:16] | I can’t un-hear what you said about him. | 我忘不掉你说的关于他的话 |
[19:17] | No, this is not my fault. | 不 这不是我的错 |
[19:19] | It’s your fault, yeah, it is. | 就是你的错 |
[19:20] | This is you being erratic. | 你太难以捉摸了 |
[19:21] | – I’m not erratic. – You’re erratic. | -我不难以捉摸 -你难以捉摸 |
[19:23] | – I’m not erratic. – You’re erratic. | -我不难以捉摸 -你难以捉摸 |
[19:25] | So I like him? | 所以我喜欢他 |
[19:27] | Yeah. Yeah, you like him. | 是的 你喜欢他 |
[19:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:30] | – Yep. – Okay. | -嗯 -好 |
[19:32] | Get back out there. | 回去吧 |
[19:34] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:02] | Larry, what do you think of this poem? | 拉瑞 你觉得这首诗怎么样 |
[20:05] | Okay, um… | 好 |
[20:06] | “When you were born, you looked like an old man, | 当你出生时 你看着像个老头 |
[20:09] | “A life only knowing wrinkles and folds | 一个只知道皱纹和褶皱的生命 |
[20:12] | “curled up warm to protect your vital organs, | 蜷缩在温暖中保护你的重要器官 |
[20:15] | “and I think, | 我想 |
[20:16] | ‘Is this what it’s like to love a reliable man?'” | 爱一个可靠之人就是这样的吗 |
[20:20] | Should I keep going? | 我该继续吗 |
[20:22] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[20:23] | Of course you do. | 你当然喜欢 |
[20:24] | Everyone loves things that are about themselves. | 人人都喜欢关于自己的事 |
[20:27] | “I wish I had that much joy and pride when I poop, | 我希望我大便的时候能有那么多快乐和骄傲 |
[20:31] | “giant paws rubbing in the grass | 巨大的爪子在草丛里摩擦 |
[20:33] | “creating your scent, | 制造你的气味 |
[20:34] | “if only it was so easy to leave my mark on the world, | 要是能这么轻松在世界上留下我的印记就好了 |
[20:38] | “if only life’s greatest danger was chocolate. | 要是生活最大的危险是巧克力就好了 |
[20:41] | “If only school taught lessons in Larry. | 要是学校能用拉瑞的语言授课就好了 |
[20:44] | If only…” | 要是… |
[20:46] | At the end there I kinda made it about myself. | 最后我写成了关于自己的诗 |
[20:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |