时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | 杰瑞快乐牧场 水果硬糖 | |
[01:32] | Here, baby. | 给 宝贝 |
[01:38] | Rue? | 小茹 |
[01:41] | Baby, I need, I need you to drink this, okay? | 宝贝 你得喝水 好吗 |
[01:44] | Come on, come on. | 喝吧 喝吧 |
[01:47] | Let’s just take a sip, baby, please. | 就喝一口 宝贝 求你了 |
[02:10] | Do you need help with that? | 要我帮你剥吗 |
[02:36] | I got you. | 我扶住你了 |
[02:36] | You know what I like about hospitals? | 知道我喜欢医院哪一点吗 |
[02:39] | We’re almost there. Come on. | 快到了 加油 |
[02:42] | They don’t need to know how good of a person you are | 他们不用知道你是不是个好人 |
[02:44] | in order to take care of you. | 就会照顾你 |
[02:45] | Come on. | 加油 |
[02:48] | They don’t need to know what’s going on in your head | 他们不需要知道你脑子里在想什么 |
[02:49] | before they wrap a bandage around your arm. | 就会在你胳膊上缠好绷带 |
[02:52] | Come on. | 加油 |
[02:56] | People like that are rare. | 这样的人很少见 |
[03:01] | The doctor put my mom in touch with a rehab, | 那个医生让我妈妈联系了一家 |
[03:02] | who might have an open bed early next week. | 下周初可能有空床位的戒毒所 |
[03:05] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[03:08] | Told me to stay strong. | 让我坚持住 |
[03:09] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[03:12] | My mom is one of those rare people, | 我妈也属于那种少见的人 |
[03:14] | but maybe that’s ’cause she’s my mom. | 但也许是因为她是我妈 |
[03:18] | She also grew up in the church. | 另外 她在教堂长大 |
[03:22] | And say what you want about Christians. | 随便你说基督徒怎样 |
[03:25] | At least they believe in forgiveness. | 至少他们相信宽恕 |
[03:39] | I don’t remember everything I said to my mom. | 我不记得任何我对我妈说过的话 |
[03:45] | It’s okay, Rue. | 没事的 小茹 |
[03:50] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[03:53] | I wish I could say I didn’t mean any of it. | 我多想说那些都不是真心的 |
[03:56] | Is that actually true? I mean, I thought it. | 那是真话吗 至少我想过 |
[03:59] | I felt it… I said it. | 感受过 也说出口了 |
[04:13] | I’m sure most people would say | 我知道大多数人会说 |
[04:15] | the world would be a better place without me. | 这世上没我更好 |
[04:18] | I don’t disagree. | 我不否认 |
[04:22] | In fact, I’ve been trying to leave it | 其实我从记事起 |
[04:23] | for as long as I can remember. | 就在试着离开这个世界 |
[04:32] | Ali is also one of those rare people. | 阿里也是那种少见的人之一 |
[04:35] | The strange thing is, | 奇怪的是 |
[04:36] | I bet most people would say the same thing about him. | 我打赌大多数人会一致评价他说 |
[04:40] | “He’s just a fuckin’ crackhead wife-beater.” | “他就是个打老婆的瘾君子” |
[04:43] | I bet his daughter said that. | 我敢说他女儿这么说过 |
[04:47] | Even I kinda said that. | 连我都多少说过 |
[04:50] | That I regret. | 我后悔那样 |
[04:52] | Really fucking regret. | 真的很后悔 |
[05:04] | But if I’m being honest about who I am… | 但如果坦诚地说我是谁 |
[05:07] | I’m a liar, a thief. | 我是撒谎精 是贼 |
[05:09] | I’m violent, abusive, manipulative. | 我暴力 虐待 操纵人心 |
[05:13] | It’s cold. | 冷 |
[05:14] | It’s cold, Mom. Mom, it’s cold. | 冷 妈 妈 冷 |
[05:16] | Rue, you have to break your fever, baby, okay? | 小茹 你得退烧 宝贝 好吗 |
[05:20] | Okay? Come on. | 好吗 来 |
[05:21] | And even if I got clean today, | 即使我今天戒毒了 |
[05:23] | no one would forget the trauma of me not being clean. | 没人会忘记我吸毒时的创伤 |
[05:27] | Shit. | 该死 |
[05:31] | But I really regret what I said to Ali. | 但我真的后悔对阿里说那些话 |
[05:35] | Reducing someone’s life to a moment… | 将某人的一生删减到一刻 |
[05:39] | an ugly moment. | 丑陋的一刻 |
[05:42] | And punishing them for it. | 为那一刻而惩罚他们 |
[05:49] | That’s what cops do. | 那是警察做的事 |
[05:52] | It’s actually what everyone does. | 也是每个人都会做的事 |
[05:55] | It’s what you would do to me if you didn’t know me. | 你如果不了解我 也会对我做这样的事 |
[06:17] | Anyway, I should call Ali and apologize. | 总之 我应该打给阿里道歉 |
[06:48] | Hello. | 喂 |
[06:52] | Ali? | 阿里 |
[06:55] | It’s, um, it’s Rue. | 是我 小茹 |
[06:58] | What do you want, Rue? | 有事吗 小茹 |
[07:18] | I just wanted to, uh, call you and tell you that, um… | 我只是想打给你 告诉你 |
[07:31] | I just wanted to call you | 我想打给你 |
[07:32] | and tell you that I’m sorry for what I said. | 告诉你我很抱歉说了那些话 |
[07:37] | and I really regret it. | 我真的很后悔 |
[07:42] | I just– I never should’ve said that. | 我… 我不该说那些话 |
[07:44] | Rue. | 小茹 |
[07:45] | – And I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Rue! | -我很抱歉 对不起 -小茹 |
[07:47] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[07:51] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[08:06] | You do? | 真的 |
[08:10] | I do. | 真的 |
[08:14] | How do you know that I mean it? | 你怎么知道我是真心的 |
[08:18] | Because the hour is certain to come. | 因为这一刻迟早会来 |
[08:21] | So we must forgive graciously. | 我们必须从容原谅 |
[08:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:25] | You look like a cat coughed your ass up. | 你看着虚弱得像个林黛玉 |
[09:33] | Ali said he would only stop by | 阿里说只有让他 |
[09:34] | if he could cook dinner for the whole family. | 给我们全家做饭他才愿意来 |
[09:36] | Aw, thanks for having me. | 谢谢你们邀请我 |
[09:39] | – Oh, hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[09:42] | I’m Ali. Nice to meet you. | 我是阿里 很高兴认识你 |
[09:46] | – You’re Rue’s sponsor? – Uh… I am. | -你是小茹的担保人 -是的 |
[09:48] | A better question is, uh, what’re you doin’ right now? | 不如说说 你这会儿在干嘛 |
[09:52] | Nothing. | 没干嘛 |
[09:54] | – Wanna help me cook? – Uh, I can help. | -想帮我做饭吗 -我可以帮忙 |
[09:57] | Nah, nah, you keep your stank | 算了算了 别让你戒断期间 |
[09:59] | withdrawal diarrhea-ass all away from my food. | 拉稀的屁股把我的菜熏臭了 |
[10:04] | – Oh, you wanna tell him about– – No, no! | -你要不要告诉他… -不 不 |
[10:05] | – I think you should. – No, no, no! | -我觉得你应该说 -不 不 |
[10:07] | Hey, yo, yo! I’m serious. You’re a health hazard. | 我认真的 你威胁到我们健康了 |
[10:10] | – In the other room. – Okay, dang. Thank you. Sorry. | -回房去 -好吧 我去 谢了 抱歉 |
[10:13] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[10:14] | Bye-bye? Bye-bye to you, too. | 拜拜 你也拜拜 |
[10:16] | I know you probably been washin’ that ass. | 我知道你肯定洗过她的臭屁股 |
[10:26] | They know I’m right. | 她们知道我没说错 |
[10:27] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:33] | I think she’s doin’ better today. | 我觉得她今天好多了 |
[10:39] | For as tough as it’s been on Rue, | 比起小茹的艰难 |
[10:41] | I’m sure it’s been harder on you. | 我知道这对你来说更不容易 |
[10:44] | Dice these tomatoes. | 把这些番茄切块 |
[10:57] | It’s okay to be angry at her. | 你可以生她的气 |
[11:03] | I’m not sure that helps anyone. | 我觉得那样帮不到任何人 |
[11:06] | Ah, well, oh, I… tend to disagree. | 我看未必 |
[11:10] | I think it would actually be good for you. | 我觉得那对你有好处 |
[11:13] | How? | 怎么说 |
[11:16] | You’re not wrong to be angry at her. | 生她的气错不在你 |
[11:19] | That shit hurts. | 这种事很伤人 |
[11:21] | It’s unfair. | 很不公平 |
[11:23] | You don’t deserve it. | 你不该承受这些 |
[11:28] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:35] | I am. | 真的 |
[11:39] | I didn’t say I didn’t believe you. | 我没说我不信你 |
[11:47] | Now, Nate didn’t know what happened with Cassie and Maddy | 内特还不知道凯茜和麦迪的事 |
[11:50] | because when he exercises, he puts his phone on silent. | 因为他锻炼时手机静音 |
[11:58] | The irony was Nate woke up that morning | 讽刺的是内特今早醒来 |
[12:00] | feeling fantastic. | 感觉好极了 |
[12:03] | Because after an 18-year dick-swinging contest with his dad… | 因为在和他爸斗了18年后 |
[12:10] | Nate had finally won. | 内特终于赢了 |
[12:15] | His mom seemed to be handling it well. | 他妈妈似乎应对自如 |
[12:19] | His brother on the other hand… | 而另一边他哥却… |
[12:22] | Fuck is she so happy about? | 她在乐什么呢 |
[12:24] | not so well. | 不怎么样 |
[12:37] | It wasn’t the 38 missed calls | 让他担心的 |
[12:39] | from Cassie that concerned him. | 不是凯茜的38个未接来电 |
[12:43] | It was the fact that there were zero calls from Maddy. | 而是麦迪一个电话都没打 |
[12:52] | Part of the reason Nate loved Maddy as much as he did | 内特那么爱麦迪的其中一个原因是 |
[12:55] | is because she was loyal. | 她的忠诚 |
[12:58] | But it’s also what scared the living shit out of him. | 也是这一点把他吓到腿软 |
[13:02] | If anyone crossed her, she’d bury them. | 惹毛她的人都会被弄死 |
[13:05] | And he had now really fucking crossed her. | 现在他真的惹毛她了 |
[13:10] | And there was no doubt in Nate’s mind what Maddy | 内特对麦迪要做什么 |
[13:12] | was about to do. | 了如指掌 |
[13:15] | You know when a kid shoots up a school | 当一个孩子在校园里枪杀别人 |
[13:17] | and they go to interview the parents, | 别人去采访他父母的时候 |
[13:18] | and the parents are like, “We had no idea. | 那对父母说 “我们不知道 |
[13:21] | He seemed, like, totally normal.” | 他看着挺正常的” |
[13:24] | And everyone watching is like, “You’re a fucking idiot.” | 所有观众心想 “你这个白痴” |
[13:27] | That’s how I feel, but with Cassie. | 我对凯茜就是这种感受 |
[13:30] | Look, I never trusted her. | 听着 我从不信任她 |
[13:32] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[13:34] | Because she seems like the kind of person | 因为她看上去像 |
[13:35] | who would fuck your boyfriend. | 会睡你男友的那种人 |
[13:37] | I think I actually wanna murder her. | 我觉得我真的想杀了她 |
[13:42] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[13:42] | No, like, actually… | 不 是真的 |
[13:44] | plan a murder and carry it out. | 计划谋杀 付诸行动 |
[13:47] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[13:48] | Like a grisly murder. One that shocks the nation. | 像那种震惊全国的可怕谋杀案 |
[13:54] | I think that’s more than understandable. | 这就不好懂了 |
[14:01] | What about Nate? | 内特呢 |
[14:05] | I have a few ideas. | 我有几个主意 |
[14:09] | No! | 不是吧 |
[14:12] | – That’s dark-sided. – Are you two ready to order? | -好阴暗 -你们准备好点单了吗 |
[14:14] | No. | 不 |
[14:16] | she’s just on the phone. We’ll just be a couple minutes. | 她还在打电话 我们过几分钟再点 |
[14:19] | We prefer customers not use phones at the tables. | 我们希望顾客在餐桌上不要使用手机 |
[14:23] | – No, no, no. – I can understand. | -不不不 -我能理解 |
[14:27] | I will circle back. | 那我过会儿再来 |
[14:28] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[14:31] | She’s a cunt, yeah. | 她是个贱人 对 |
[14:35] | All right, bye. Love you. Okay. | 好吧 再见 爱你 好的 |
[14:43] | Sorry… I j– We haven’t said hello yet, | 抱歉 我想着咱们还没问好呢 |
[14:45] | so I just figured | 所以我决定 |
[14:46] | I would greet you like I normally greet you. | 像平常那样来迎接你 |
[14:49] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:49] | Maddy’s going through this thing. You know? | 麦迪在经历一些事 |
[14:52] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:53] | – I get it. It’s awkward. – Yeah. | -我懂 很尴尬 -是啊 |
[14:59] | – So, what are we doing here? – Goin’ on a date. | -我们在这儿干什么 -约会 |
[15:06] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:09] | ‘Cause on the phone you just kind of made it sound | 因为在电话里你说得好像 |
[15:11] | like, like it was an emergency. | 是什么紧急事件一样 |
[15:13] | – Did I? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[15:15] | -No. -Like, you asked if I could cancel rehearsal. | -不 -你问我能不能取消彩排 |
[15:19] | I, um, I mean, well, I’ve– | 我 我想说 我一直… |
[15:23] | I’ve… | 我一直… |
[15:25] | been thinking… about us and, and our relationship, | 在思考… 我们和我们的关系 |
[15:30] | and, um… um… | 以及… |
[15:36] | I have a… brain disorder. | 我得了… 脑紊乱 |
[15:44] | What? | 什么 |
[15:46] | That’s the rest of the sentence. | 我就说到这儿了 |
[15:54] | Um, I’m confused. | 我很疑惑 |
[15:57] | I think it’s terminal. | 我觉得已经是晚期了 |
[15:59] | Y-Y-You’ve been thinking a lot about our relationship | 你思考了很久我们的关系 |
[16:02] | because you have a, you have a terminal brain disorder? | 因为你得了晚期脑紊乱 |
[16:05] | Yeah, I just, like, keep thinking, like, | 是啊 我一直在思考… |
[16:07] | all the hospital visits, and… | 所有医院探视 以及… |
[16:10] | maybe, I’ll have to get out of school, | 我可能还得辍学 |
[16:12] | stay home, you know, | 待在家 |
[16:13] | with the little time I have left. | 享受仅剩不多的时间 |
[16:17] | What is this terminal brain disorder called? | 你得的晚期脑紊乱叫什么 |
[16:19] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[16:19] | ‘Cause you’re gonna google it, and then read about it, | 你会去谷歌上查 然后仔细阅读 |
[16:21] | and I’m just gonna see it on your face. | 我就会在你脸上看到那副表情 |
[16:24] | I feel like you’re l-lying to me. | 我感觉你在对我撒谎 |
[16:27] | Lying about a terminal brain disorder? | 撒谎得了晚期脑紊乱吗 |
[16:33] | That’s sick. | 太可怕了吧 |
[16:34] | A-And to be honest, the fact that you think | 说实话 事实上你认为 |
[16:36] | I would even lie about something that awful | 我会对你撒这样严重的谎 |
[16:38] | means there’s a big problem in this relationship, | 就意味着我们的关系中存在很大问题 |
[16:40] | which is, like, | 就像 |
[16:41] | literally what I was trying to say in the beginning. | 我一开始想说的那样 |
[16:42] | No, no. In the beginning, | 不 不 一开始 |
[16:43] | I feel like you started to break up with me, | 我就感觉你要跟我分手了 |
[16:46] | and then, you pivoted to telling me that | 然后你转移话题告诉我 |
[16:47] | you got, like, a terminal brain illness, | 你得了晚期脑疾 |
[16:50] | and now, I feel like you’re using my skepticism | 现在我又感觉你在利用我的怀疑 |
[16:52] | as, like, a reason to break up with me. | 当作和我分手的理由 |
[16:55] | That’s your experience. | 那是你的感觉 |
[16:57] | No, I think… that’s the experience. | 不 我觉得… 事实就是这样 |
[17:00] | It’s your experience of the experience– | 是你对这件事的主观臆测 |
[17:02] | Kat, you don’t wanna be in a relationship with me. | 凯特 如果你不想跟我在一起 |
[17:05] | And I get it. If it’s okay, just say it. | 我能理解 你可以直说 |
[17:07] | Just have, like, the courage to actually be honest | 只要你有诚实表态的勇气 |
[17:09] | ’cause what you’re doin’ right now, | 因为现在你的所作所为 |
[17:10] | it’s just, like– feels like shit. | 真的让人感觉很糟糕 |
[17:11] | I knew it. I– Wow. | 我知道 我… |
[17:14] | Wow, I can’t believe this. | 我简直难以置信 |
[17:15] | You’re literally trying to break up with me. | 你真的要跟我分手 |
[17:17] | No, I’m, I’m trying to help you say what you wanna say. | 不 我只是在帮你说出你想说的 |
[17:19] | Is this some sort of, like, | 这是什么 |
[17:20] | manipulation tactic you learned | 你在恶臭男讨论区 |
[17:22] | on some fucking incel Reddit forum? | 学到的操纵技巧吗 |
[17:23] | God, this is the problem with guys like you. | 老天 这就是你这种男人的问题 |
[17:26] | I tell you I’m sick, | 我告诉你我病了 |
[17:27] | and you just dismiss my experience. | 而你直接忽略我的经历 |
[17:30] | Yeah, you just gaslight me, tell me how to feel | 操纵我 告诉我怎样去感受 |
[17:33] | all because I don’t meet your expectations. | 只因我达不到你的期望 |
[17:35] | All right, well, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[17:36] | You didn’t live up to my expectations | 你没有达到我的期望 |
[17:37] | because I did expect you to at least be honest. | 因为我的确期望你至少能诚实 |
[17:40] | – I am being honest. – All right, | -我很诚实 -行吧 |
[17:41] | I don’t even think you believe that, | 我甚至觉得这话你自己都不信 |
[17:43] | but, you know, that’s besides the point | 但这都是次要的 |
[17:44] | ’cause I think we need to break up. | 因为我觉得我们该分手了 |
[17:46] | Wow, wow. I didn’t see that one coming. | 这我倒没料到 |
[17:52] | I didn’t either. | 我也没有 |
[17:56] | Bye! | 再见 |
[18:03] | Lex… | 小莱 |
[18:06] | Hon, take these in the back and hide ’em in the bushes. | 亲爱的 把这些放后院藏到灌木里 |
[18:07] | You really think she’s gonna stab herself? | 你真觉得她会捅自己吗 |
[18:10] | Your sister’s very emotional… Yes. | 你姐姐非常冲动… 是的 |
[18:15] | – Really? – In the bushes, now. | -真的吗 -藏到灌木里 就现在 |
[18:19] | Go! | 快去 |
[18:21] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[18:41] | It was at some point while breaking branches off a tree | 折断树枝来掩盖灌木丛中 |
[18:44] | in order to camouflage a bucket | 那一篮子刀具的 |
[18:45] | of kitchen knives in a bush… | 某个时刻 |
[18:48] | that Lexi started to have | 莱克茜开始 |
[18:49] | second thoughts about putting on her play. | 重新思考是否要把她的剧本搬上舞台 |
[18:53] | Well, you know what… | 你知道… |
[18:54] | what you should put in the play… | 最应该写进你剧本里的 |
[18:58] | that time I beat Nate’s ass at that party. | 是我在派对上暴揍内特那次 |
[19:00] | No! Oh god. | 才不是 天呐 |
[19:04] | I don’t know. Cassie isn’t doing too well. | 我也不知道 凯茜现在状态不太好 |
[19:06] | I’m worried that… | 我担心… |
[19:07] | she’s gonna see the play, and then, she’s gonna… | 她会看到这个剧 然后 她会… |
[19:10] | freak out. | 崩溃 |
[19:12] | Yeah, I mean… | 是的 我想说… |
[19:15] | everybody gets their feelings hurt. You know? | 每个人的感情都会受到伤害 |
[19:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:19] | Some people… | 有些人… |
[19:21] | some people need to get their feelings hurt sometimes. | 有些人的感情有时就是需要受伤 |
[19:24] | Yeah… I– | 是啊 我… |
[19:26] | It’s, like, the first time in my life | 感觉是我人生第一次 |
[19:27] | I’m doing something for myself. | 为自己做一些事 |
[19:30] | Shit. | 我去 |
[19:31] | What exactly is… the idea behind the play? | 这个剧本背后的想法是什么 |
[19:35] | I don’t know, it’s… it’s, like, | 我不知道 就… 就是 |
[19:37] | about a group of girlfriends | 关于一群好姐妹 |
[19:39] | who sort of… | 她们… |
[19:42] | grow up and grow apart. | 一起长大又分道扬镳 |
[19:44] | Damn, so it’s kinda like, uh, | 我去 所以就像 |
[19:46] | – “Stand By Me” Vibes. – Yes, exactly! | -《伴我同行》那种感觉 -是的 没错 |
[19:50] | – I love that movie. That’s… exactly it. – Hell yeah. | -我超爱那部电影 就是那样 -是啊 |
[19:54] | Come on now. I’ve watched that film, like, 50 times. | 别说了 那部电影我看了大概五十遍 |
[19:57] | – Have you really? – That’s my shit, come on. | -真的吗 -那是我的最爱 信我 |
[20:00] | In fact, my, my grandma has it on DVD, you know? | 实际上 我姥姥有这部电影的影碟 |
[20:07] | Should we watch it? | 要看吗 |
[20:11] | Lexi needed a break. | 莱克茜需要清静一下 |
[20:15] | Cassie… can I use the bathroom? | 凯茜 我能用厕所吗 |
[20:18] | No. | 不行 |
[20:21] | Yo, this is Nate. | 我是内特 |
[20:22] | I’m busy. Leave a message at the beep. | 我正忙 哔声后请留言 |
[20:27] | Yo, this is Nate. I’m busy. | 我是内特 我正忙 |
[20:29] | Leave a message at the beep. | 哔声后请留言 |
[20:34] | Whatever you do, | 不管你做什么 |
[20:35] | don’t marry anyone you meet in high school. | 不要跟任何高中认识的人结婚 |
[20:39] | I mean it. I used to be fun. | 我认真的 我过去也很有趣 |
[20:41] | And I know you don’t believe me, | 知道你不相信 |
[20:43] | – but I was fuckin’ hot. – No, I believe you. | -但我那时很辣 -不 我相信你 |
[20:46] | Yeah, well, could’ve had anything I wanted. | 本可以得到任何我想要的东西 |
[20:50] | Then I just… fell in love with your dad. | 结果我却… 爱上了你爸爸 |
[20:53] | – Well, I’m very happy he’s gone. – Yeah. | -我很高兴他现在走了 -是啊 |
[20:57] | Do me a favor. Just… don’t take your anger out on me. | 帮我个忙 别对我撒气 |
[21:01] | Why would I be angry at you? | 我为何要对你生气 |
[21:03] | ‘Cause you’re an angry guy. | 因为你易怒 |
[21:05] | No, I was angry at Dad. | 不 我对爸爸很生气 |
[21:07] | That’s very different than, you know, being angry. | 这跟易怒很不一样 |
[21:09] | Okay… Whatever you say. | 好吧 随便你怎么说 |
[21:12] | And I feel like when I was angry, | 而且我认为在我发怒的时候 |
[21:14] | I had a pretty good reason to be angry. | 都有很正当的理由 |
[21:16] | Okay, look, I’m not, I’m not saying angry people | 好吧 听着 我不是说发怒的人 |
[21:18] | don’t have a reason to be angry. | 没有理由发怒 |
[21:20] | Right? You hated your father. | 好吗 你讨厌你爸 |
[21:21] | That’s as good a reason as any. | 这跟其他理由一样说得通 |
[21:22] | Yeah, but that’s my point. | 对 但我指的是 |
[21:23] | My anger was directed toward him. | 我的怒气是针对他 |
[21:25] | It’s not just towards anyone. | 不是针对其他人 |
[21:26] | Yeah, I don’t know about that. | 那我就不知道了 |
[21:27] | No, it’s not. It’s fuckin’ specific. | 不 我的怒气是有特定对象的 |
[21:29] | Okay, look… | 好 听着 |
[21:31] | can we just have a nice time? | 我们能轻松地聊会儿天吗 |
[21:34] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[21:35] | – Yeah. – Okay, thank you. | -好 -好的 谢谢 |
[21:41] | Need another bottle. | 还得再来一瓶 |
[21:43] | I’m not the bad guy. | 我不是坏人 |
[21:44] | Everyone keeps looking at me like I’m the bad guy, | 所有人都看着我 好像我是坏人似的 |
[21:47] | but I’m not the bad guy! | 但我不是坏人 |
[21:48] | – Well, you’re not the good guy. – Yeah, that’s for sure. | -你也不是好人 -对 肯定不是 |
[21:52] | Everyone thinks that I was hooking up with Nate | 所有人都认为内特和麦迪还在一起时 |
[21:54] | when he and Maddy were still together, | 我就跟他勾搭上了 |
[21:55] | but that’s not accurate. There was no crossover. | 但这不准确 时间上并不重合 |
[21:57] | Cassie, please, just a little bit of peace, please. | 凯茜 拜托 请冷静一点 |
[22:01] | But Rue made it sound like | 但小茹说得好像 |
[22:03] | we were just hooking up the entire time, | 我们一直在勾勾搭搭 |
[22:04] | but I would never do that to someone I love. | 但我绝不会这样对我爱的人 |
[22:06] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s a real airtight defense. | 好吧 我认为这不是无懈可击的辩解 |
[22:09] | It’s the truth! | 这是事实 |
[22:11] | Oh, Cassie, you’re driving me nuts! | 凯茜 你快把我逼疯了 |
[22:13] | It’s one thing to do what you did, | 你做过什么是一回事 |
[22:14] | and it’s another thing to pretend you’re all innocent, | 装作完全无辜又是另一回事 |
[22:16] | – and it’s no big deal. – I’m just pointing out the facts. | -这不是什么大事 -我只是指出事实 |
[22:19] | – Well, I’m pointing out the principle. – What principle? | -我是在指出原则 -什么原则 |
[22:22] | The “Don’t fuck your best friend’s boyfriend” principle. | “别碰闺蜜男朋友”原则 |
[22:24] | That is what I am trying to tell you, Mom! | 这就是我要跟你说的 妈 |
[22:27] | They weren’t boyfriend and girlfriend, god! | 他们当时不是男女朋友 天啊 |
[22:30] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎 |
[22:30] | I just wanna watch my “Millionaire Matchmaker” | 我只想安静地看一小时 |
[22:32] | in peace for one hour, | 《百万爱情介绍所》 |
[22:34] | one goddamn hour! | 就一小时 |
[22:36] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[22:38] | You, uh, you still seein’ that, that, that blonde girl? | 你还在和那个金发姑娘见面吗 |
[22:41] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[22:43] | ‘Cause I prefer her to Maddy. | 因为相比麦迪我更喜欢她 |
[22:45] | Well, you’re in luck. | 你运气不错 |
[22:47] | So, so you’re dating? | 所以你们在约会吗 |
[22:49] | No, I just mean | 不 我是说 |
[22:50] | Maddy’s never gonna fuckin’ talk to me again. | 麦迪永远不会再跟我说话了 |
[22:53] | – Oh, well, that’s good. – Well, we’ll see. | -那太好了 -走着瞧吧 |
[22:57] | I was, I was just terrified you were gonna get her pregnant. | 我 我之前很怕你把她肚子搞大 |
[23:00] | Who? Maddy? | 谁 麦迪吗 |
[23:02] | She’s the type that would keep it just to spite you. | 她是那种会留着孩子只为刁难你的人 |
[23:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:06] | Can’t really picture her being a mom. | 我无法想象她当妈 |
[23:08] | Ooh, man, I could. | 天啊 我可以 |
[23:10] | Especially if it meant she had the chance | 尤其当这意味着她有机会 |
[23:11] | to screw you over for the rest of her life. | 一辈子坑死你 |
[23:13] | Yeah, well, she’s not fuckin’ pregnant, | 好吧 她没怀孕 |
[23:15] | and she’s never gonna talk to me again. | 她也永远不会再跟我说话 |
[23:17] | So… what about the blonde girl? | 那个金发姑娘呢 |
[23:22] | – Oh, it’s complicated. – Why? | -一言难尽 -怎么了 |
[23:25] | Um, she’s Maddy’s best friend. | 她是麦迪最好的朋友 |
[23:29] | Shit. | 我去 |
[23:33] | Who’s the cunt now? | 谁才是那个贱人 |
[23:35] | Do you remember when she said that? | 你记得她说那话的时候吗 |
[23:37] | – Yes, I do remember. – Oh my god. | -是的 我记得 -天啊 |
[23:40] | I know it’s not the right thing to say… | 我知道这么说不对 |
[23:42] | but when you grabbed her after that, and you, like, | 但你在那之后抓住她 |
[23:45] | pulled her ass off, I was thinkin’, “That’s my boy.” | 把她拽走 我就想”这才是我儿子” |
[23:47] | Huh? “Stickin’ up for his mama.” | 好吗 “为妈妈出头” |
[23:50] | Oh my gosh. Shit. | 天呐 我去 |
[23:53] | – Yeah, it was a pretty insane thing to do. – I know, well, | -是啊 那么做太疯狂了 -我知道 |
[23:56] | you know, you didn’t have to go so far as to choke her. | 你不必掐住她的脖子 |
[24:01] | – I didn’t choke her. – Mmm. | -我没掐她脖子 -好吧 |
[24:04] | – Mom, they dropped the charges. – Okay. | -妈 他们撤销了指控 -好的 |
[24:08] | – I didn’t fuckin’ choke her. – Look… | -我没掐她脖子 -听着 |
[24:09] | at that moment, I, I wanted to choke the girl, too. | 在那一刻 我也想掐死那姑娘 |
[24:11] | Yeah, but my point is I didn’t fucking choke her, Mom. | 行 但我要说的是我没掐她 妈 |
[24:13] | Okay! | 知道了 |
[24:14] | Don’t get so upset that ya end up chokin’ me. | 别那么生气到最后要掐我脖子了 |
[24:16] | ‘Cause I won’t drop the charges. | 因为我不会撤销指控 |
[24:18] | I’ll fuckin’ clean house. | 我会清理门户 |
[24:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:27] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[24:32] | I just wanna die! | 我想死 |
[24:36] | Well, a corkscrew ain’t gonna cut it. | 开瓶器割不开的 |
[24:39] | No… | 不… |
[24:42] | I told you. | 我早就说了 |
[24:46] | I don’t understand. I thought you hated Nate. | 我不明白 我以为你讨厌内特 |
[24:49] | When I didn’t know him. | 我那时不了解他 |
[24:51] | You’ve literally known him forever. | 你和他已经认识很久了 |
[24:54] | Not like I do now. | 和我现在了解的不同 |
[24:57] | Wait, is this why you ratted on Fezco? | 等等 这就是你背叛菲兹克的原因吗 |
[25:00] | No. | 不是 |
[25:01] | Oh my god. That’s why you did it? | 天呐 所以你才那么做吗 |
[25:02] | – No! – That’s why you said something? | -不是 -这就是你为什么会那么说吗 |
[25:04] | – ‘Cause you were sleeping with him? – No, I wasn’t! | -因为你当时在和他上床 -我没有 |
[25:06] | Oh really? When did you start sleeping together? | 真的吗 你们什么时候开始上床的 |
[25:09] | Uh… I, I don’t, I don’t know the exact date. | 我不… 我不知道具体日期 |
[25:13] | Okay, well, was it before or after New Year’s? | 好吧 是跨年派对之前还是之后 |
[25:15] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[25:16] | Okay, but for someone who’s so obsessed with | 好吧 但对你这么痴迷于 |
[25:18] | windows of time, I find that hard to believe. | 时间管理的人来说 我不信 |
[25:19] | God, Lexi, you are making me feel worse! | 天啊 莱克茜 你让我感觉更糟了 |
[25:22] | Do you even know why Fezco did what he did? | 你知道菲兹克为什么要那么做吗 |
[25:23] | – No, do you?! – Yeah, I do. | -不 难道你知道 -对 |
[25:27] | Then tell me. | 那就告诉我 |
[25:28] | No, I’m not gonna tell you because you’ll tell Nate. | 我会不告诉你的 因为你会告诉内特 |
[25:29] | – I don’t fuckin’ trust you. – No one does! | -我不相信你 -没人相信我 |
[25:33] | Yeah, ’cause you fell in love with someone | 对 因为你爱上了一个 |
[25:34] | who spent years making fun of you. It’s sad. | 多年来一直取笑你的人 太可悲了 |
[25:40] | Did you know Dad was cheating on you? | 你知道爸背着你搞外遇吗 |
[25:43] | Did you? | 你知道吗 |
[25:46] | No. | 不知道 |
[25:49] | I don’t, I don’t believe that for a second | 我 我根本不相信 |
[25:51] | because when he came in here | 因为他来这里时 |
[25:53] | and he was ranting and raving about | 一边怒气冲冲地大吼说 |
[25:56] | bein’ a man, and markin’ his territory– | 他是个男人 一边标记自己的地盘 |
[25:57] | I don’t know, whatever the fuck he was talking about. | 我根本不知道他在说什么 |
[26:01] | I looked at Aaron and I looked at you, | 我看了看艾伦 再看了看你 |
[26:04] | and, boy, was there a difference | 天啊 你和他的反应 |
[26:06] | in his response and your response. | 截然不同 |
[26:07] | It’s because Aaron is a fucking idiot. | 因为艾伦是个蠢货 |
[26:13] | Okay, he is, isn’t he? | 好吧 他就是个蠢货 |
[26:15] | That’s terrible. I’m laughing. | 这太糟了 笑死我了 |
[26:23] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[26:24] | I think I’m gonna buy a Peloton. | 我想买台健身器 |
[26:27] | – Yeah, I am gonna start dating. – You’re a drunk. | -对 我要开始约会 -你是个酒鬼 |
[26:29] | Mm, what? You don’t want a stepfather? | 怎么 你不想要继父吗 |
[26:31] | – Mom, shut up. – No? Ooh, ooh! | -妈 闭嘴 -不要吗 |
[26:33] | What about one who’s your age? That’d be fun. | 你的同龄人怎么样 那会很有趣 |
[26:34] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭嘴 |
[26:35] | You’re acting like a fuckin’ teenager. | 你幼稚得像个青少年 |
[26:37] | – Jesus fuckin’ Christ. – Wow! | -我的老天啊 -真厉害 |
[26:39] | Why is it, why is it that you only have | 为什么 你为什么 |
[26:42] | the bad qualities of your father, | 只继承了你爸的缺点 |
[26:45] | – and none of the good qualities? – Okay. | -一点优点都没继承呢 -好吧 |
[26:48] | Right, so Cal, Cal’s a fuckin’ saint now. | 行 所以卡尔现在成圣人了 |
[26:50] | No. That’s, that’s, that’s not what I said. | 不 我… 我没这么说 |
[26:52] | That’s literally what you fuckin’ said. | 你就是这么说的 |
[26:54] | No, it’s not. I just– | 不 我没有 我只是… |
[26:58] | He’s deeply flawed, and somehow… | 他有严重的性格缺陷 不知为什么 |
[27:02] | somehow, some way, we | 我们却以某种方式 |
[27:03] | raised a child who’s even more deeply flawed. | 培养出一个性格缺陷更严重的孩子 |
[27:07] | Do you ever wonder about that? Do you just like– | 你有想过吗 你有想过… |
[27:10] | What went wrong? Do you ever think about that? | 到底哪里出了错 你想过吗 |
[27:12] | No, of course, you don’t | 当然没有 你不会想 |
[27:13] | because your fuckin’ dumb-ass dad | 因为你那个蠢货爹 |
[27:15] | didn’t believe in therapy, so… | 不相信心理治疗 所以 |
[27:18] | self-reflection’s off the table. It’s just– | 你不可能自我反省 只是… |
[27:24] | It’s just a mystery to me. | 只是我不理解 |
[27:26] | ‘Cause you were such a sweet little baby. | 因为你从前是多么可爱的孩子 |
[27:31] | I remember you used to come to our bedroom at night, | 我记得你过去晚上常来我们卧室 |
[27:34] | and you would, you would ask me | 你会问我 |
[27:35] | if I wanted anything to drink, | 入睡前想不想 |
[27:37] | you know, before bed, and sometimes I’d say, | 喝点什么 有时我会说 |
[27:40] | “Yeah,” you know, “I want a glass of water,” | “是的 我想喝杯水” |
[27:42] | just to see if you’d, if you’d do it, if you meant it, | 就想看看你是否真的会去倒水 |
[27:44] | and you did. | 而你去倒了 |
[27:47] | Hm, you’d bring it up, right? | 你会把水端来 好吗 |
[27:49] | You’d put it on the nightstand, | 把水放在床头柜上 |
[27:50] | and then, you’d give me a little kiss, | 然后轻轻亲我一下 |
[27:53] | and you’d tell me you loved me. | 告诉我你爱我 |
[27:55] | Then you’d look over at your dad, | 然后你看向你爸 |
[27:56] | and… you’d tell him you loved him, too, | 告诉他你也爱他 |
[27:59] | but without the kiss. | 但没亲他 |
[28:02] | And then… I don’t know, somewhere, like, around… | 然后 我不知道 差不多 |
[28:06] | eight or nine, you just, you-you darkened. | 八九岁时 你变抑郁了 |
[28:11] | Do you remember those years? | 你还记得那些年吗 |
[28:15] | – Not really, no. – God, I used to ask your dad, | -不记得了 -天啊 我曾问你爸说 |
[28:17] | I was like, “Did a baseball hit him in the head? | “他被棒球砸中头了吗 |
[28:20] | “Did he get a concussion? Did something happen? | “他得了脑震荡吗 出什么事了 |
[28:22] | I just– I don’t understand.” | 我 我不明白” |
[28:24] | It was such a drastic change, and I, I swear– | 简直判若两人 我发誓… |
[28:26] | What’s the fucking point? What’s the point of all this? | 有什么意义 说这些有什么意义 |
[28:28] | Look, I’m just– I’m just tryin’ to figure out | 听着 我只是想搞清 |
[28:30] | how things ended up the way they ended up. That’s all. | 事情怎么最终变成这个样子 仅此而已 |
[28:35] | I feel like you’re tryin’ to say something without sayin’ it. | 我觉得你话里有话 |
[28:41] | I-I’m not. | 我没有 |
[28:45] | Just… forget I– | 忘记我… |
[29:02] | Who said Nate was a bad person? Rue? | 谁说内特是坏人来着 小茹吗 |
[29:05] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[29:06] | ‘Cause if we wanna talk about people, | 因为如果我们想谈论人 |
[29:08] | – let’s talk about Rue. – Rue’s a good girl. | -那就谈谈小茹吧 -小茹是个好女孩 |
[29:10] | And I’m not? | 我就不是吗 |
[29:12] | I didn’t say you’re not a good girl. | 我没说你不是好女孩 |
[29:14] | Rue’s had a very hard life. | 小茹过得很艰难 |
[29:16] | Not harder than my life or Lexi’s life. | 也没我和莱克茜艰难 |
[29:20] | – It’s different. – Right. | -不一样 -行吧 |
[29:22] | Her dad died and ours just stopped calling. | 她爸死了 我们的爸爸没联系了 |
[29:25] | I don’t know which is worse. | 我不知道哪个更糟 |
[29:26] | And if you weren’t such a fucking loser | 如果你不是个没自尊的 |
[29:28] | with no self-respect, | 窝囊废 |
[29:29] | you’d drop her ’cause she | 你就放弃她了 |
[29:30] | – treats you like shit. – Enough! Enough! | -因为她对你糟透了 -够了 够了 |
[29:32] | What, I can’t say it to her, | 怎么 我不能这么说她 |
[29:34] | but you two can say it to me?! | 你俩却可以这么说我 |
[29:35] | I never said you didn’t have any self-respect! | 我从没说过你没有自尊 |
[29:37] | You don’t have to! I can fuckin’ feel it! | 不用你说 我他妈感觉到了 |
[29:43] | Oh, she needs a fucking exorcism. | 真该给她驱个邪 |
[29:49] | The truth was, Nate didn’t give a shit | 事实是 内特根本不在乎 |
[29:51] | about what would happen to his dad. | 他爸会怎么样 |
[29:54] | He did, however, | 但他确实 |
[29:55] | care about what happened to his dad’s business | 很关心他爸的生意会怎样 |
[29:58] | because, eventually, that would become Nate’s business. | 因为最终都会成为他的生意 |
[30:03] | And while he didn’t know much about real estate… | 虽然他不怎么了解房地产 |
[30:08] | he did know there wasn’t | 但他知道 |
[30:08] | much of a market for homes built by a pedophile. | 恋童癖建的房子没什么市场 |
[30:16] | or the son of a pedophile. | 恋童癖儿子建的房子也一样 |
[30:19] | Even though, technically, he wasn’t a pedophile, | 虽然严格说来 他不是恋童癖 |
[30:21] | but it’s not like you could argue that out loud. | 但也不可能大声争辩 |
[30:49] | Meanwhile, Jules was at home. | 此时 茱尔丝在家 |
[30:52] | And she hadn’t talked to Elliot since… | 她再也没和埃利奥特说话 自从… |
[30:55] | You know what? | 告诉你吧 |
[30:55] | Actually, I don’t want to talk about Jules and Elliot. | 其实 我不想谈茱尔丝和埃利奥特 |
[30:58] | Fuck them. Let’s go back to Maddy. | 去他们的 我们谈回麦迪 |
[31:01] | Then, there are two King Boo’s, | 然后 有两个王嘘[任天堂旗下角色] |
[31:03] | and then, three King Boo’s. | 然后 有三个王嘘 |
[31:05] | Maddy wasn’t just angry about Nate and Cassie. | 麦迪不只是生内特和凯茜的气 |
[31:08] | She was also depressed and heartbroken. | 她还很沮丧 心碎 |
[31:17] | All the times that Cassie consoled her, | 凯茜一直在安慰她 |
[31:20] | comforted her, pretended to be there for her… | 安抚她 假装陪着她 |
[31:26] | none of it was real. | 都不是真的 |
[31:32] | It was all an illusion. | 都是错觉 |
[32:14] | – How was your night? – It was nice. | -今晚怎么样 -很棒 |
[32:17] | I hadn’t seen my girlfriends in a while, | 我有段时间没见闺蜜们了 |
[32:18] | so it was good to catch up | 能聊点毫无意义 |
[32:20] | on all the meaningless, fun bullshit. | 但有趣的东西挺好的 |
[32:23] | Well, Theo and I played two and a half hours of video games, | 西奥和我打了两个半小时游戏 |
[32:26] | and then, he told me about how he loves demons, | 他告诉我他很喜欢恶魔 |
[32:28] | and that when I sleep, they’re gonna steal my heart. | 我睡觉时 他们会偷走我的心 |
[32:32] | He’s a nut. | 这孩子比较怪 |
[32:37] | Feel like we should get drunk and go for a swim. | 我们应该喝个烂醉 然后去游泳 |
[32:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:45] | Maddy didn’t wanna tell Samantha | 麦迪不想告诉萨曼莎 |
[32:47] | what had happened with Nate and Cassie. | 内特和凯茜的事 |
[32:49] | But after two glasses of wine… | 但两杯酒下肚 |
[32:52] | she told her what had happened with Nate and Cassie. | 她就把他俩的事跟她说了 |
[32:56] | – God, that’s horrible. – Right? | -太糟糕了 -对吧 |
[33:01] | – You want to hear something more horrible? – What? | -你想听更糟糕的事吗 -什么 |
[33:05] | When I was in college, | 我上大学时 |
[33:06] | I kind of did the same thing to one of my best friends. | 也对我一个好朋友做了这种事 |
[33:09] | – You mean you were me? – No. | -你说你是我 -不 |
[33:11] | No, that’d be less horrible. I, I was her. | 那就没那么糟了 我是她 |
[33:14] | Don’t tell me that. I like you. | 别告诉我 我还挺喜欢你的 |
[33:16] | – Please don’t tell me that. – Yeah, I know, I know. | -千万别和我说 -知道知道 |
[33:20] | You fucked one of your girlfriend’s boyfriends? | 你上了你闺蜜的男朋友 |
[33:22] | Yeah, multiple times. | 很多次 |
[33:24] | You did this to multiple girlfriends? | 你对好几个闺蜜都这么做了 |
[33:26] | No! Jesus. Just one. | 不 天啊 只有一个 |
[33:30] | Yeah… many times. | 很多次 |
[33:34] | Okay, but how close were you? | 好吧 你们有多要好 |
[33:38] | – No, don’t do this to me. – I know. I’m sorry. | -别这样对我 -对不起 |
[33:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:45] | Because he gave me just the right | 因为他在错误的时间 |
[33:46] | amount of attention at the wrong time. | 给了我恰到好处的关注 |
[33:49] | That is so depressing. | 太难过了 |
[33:52] | I was a fucking mess in high school… | 我在高中 大学和20多岁时 |
[33:55] | in college, and in my 20s. | 都一团糟 |
[33:59] | The idea that there was ever anyone in the world | 一想到世上有人愿意和我安顿下来 |
[34:02] | who… would want to settle down and marry me | 并和我结婚 |
[34:05] | was a complete shock to me. | 我就很震惊 |
[34:07] | – You’re lying. – No. I’m not. | -你在说谎 -我没有 |
[34:10] | I was, literally, | 我真的是那种 |
[34:12] | the girl that everyone and their mothers used to say, | 每个人和他们母亲常提的女孩 |
[34:14] | “No one would ever settle down and marry her, | “没有人会安顿下来娶她 |
[34:17] | and God-help whoever did.” | 上帝保佑娶她的人” |
[34:19] | Why would they say that? | 他们为什么这么说 |
[34:21] | Because I was messy. | 因为我一团糟 |
[34:23] | Oh, and I loved to fight. | 我喜欢吵架 |
[34:26] | See, I’m not a mess, but I do love a fight. | 我不是一团糟 但我喜欢吵架 |
[34:29] | – Oh, it’s the best. – Totally underrated. | -这样最好 -完全被低估了 |
[34:31] | In the long run, not so much, | 长远来看 没那么重要 |
[34:32] | – but in the moment? – It’s fucking amazing. | -但在当下 -酷毙了 |
[34:35] | Oh, it’s so good. | 太棒了 |
[34:37] | – But… I mean, that’s just who I am. – Yeah? | -但这就是我 -是吗 |
[34:41] | I used to think that’s who I was, too, until I met Sebastian. | 我以前也这么认为 直到遇见塞巴斯蒂安 |
[34:44] | You don’t fight? | 你不吵架了 |
[34:46] | Not really, no. | 不怎么吵 |
[34:47] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[34:50] | I just don’t think my brain is wired that way. | 我觉得我的大脑没法那样 |
[34:54] | If you are still dating guys like this in your 40s, | 如果你四十多岁还和这种男人约会 |
[34:56] | we’d be having a very different conversation, | 我们的对话会大不一样 |
[34:58] | but you’re 18 years old. Who gives a shit? | 但你才十八岁 谁在乎啊 |
[35:05] | Did you and your friend ever make up? | 你和你朋友和好了吗 |
[35:07] | God no. She never spoke to me again. | 没有 她再也没和我说话 |
[35:10] | 导演 罗伯·莱纳 | |
[35:16] | 编剧 雷纳尔多·吉迪恩 布鲁斯·A·埃文斯 | |
[35:18] | Oh god. | 天啊 |
[35:24] | It’s so sad. | 太伤感了 |
[35:28] | Think I got somethin’ in my fuckin’ eye. | 眼睛里好像进东西了 |
[35:31] | ♪ And the land is dark ♪ | ♪大地一片漆黑♪ |
[35:36] | ♪ Is the only light we’ll see ♪ | ♪我们只能看见那光亮♪ |
[35:41] | ♪ No, I won’t be afraid ♪ | ♪不 我不会害怕♪ |
[35:45] | ♪ Oh, I won’t be afraid ♪ | ♪我不会害怕♪ |
[35:49] | ♪ Just as long as you stand ♪ | ♪只要你站在♪ |
[35:53] | ♪ Stand by me ♪ | ♪在我身旁♪ |
[35:56] | ♪ So darlin’, darlin’, stand by me ♪ | ♪亲爱的 亲爱的 在我身旁♪ |
[36:01] | ♪ Oh, stand by me ♪ | ♪在我身旁♪ |
[36:06] | ♪ Oh, stand ♪ | ♪站在♪ |
[36:09] | ♪ Stand by me, stand by me ♪ | ♪在我身旁 在我身旁♪ |
[36:14] | ♪ If the sky that we look upon ♪ | ♪如果我们仰望的天空♪ |
[36:19] | ♪ Should tumble and fall ♪ | ♪摇摇欲坠♪ |
[36:22] | ♪ Or the mountains should crumble to the sea ♪ | ♪或者山脉崩塌入海♪ |
[36:30] | ♪ I won’t cry, I won’t cry ♪ | ♪我不会哭 我不会哭♪ |
[36:34] | ♪ No, I won’t shed a tear ♪ | ♪我不会掉眼泪♪ |
[36:38] | ♪ Just as long as you stand ♪ | ♪只要你站在♪ |
[36:42] | ♪ Stand by me ♪ | ♪在我身旁♪ |
[36:45] | ♪ And darlin’, darlin’, stand by me ♪ | ♪亲爱的 亲爱的 在我身旁♪ |
[36:50] | ♪ Oh, stand by me ♪ | ♪在我身旁♪ |
[36:54] | ♪ Woah, stand now ♪ | ♪现在站在♪ |
[36:57] | ♪ Stand by me ♪ | ♪在我身旁♪ |
[36:59] | ♪ Stand by me ♪ | ♪在我身旁♪ |
[37:27] | Faye! Come here. | 费伊 过来 |
[37:32] | Hurry the fuck up! | 他妈的快点 |
[37:36] | – What are you doing? – I gotta talk to you. | -你在干什么 -我得和你谈谈 |
[37:39] | Why are you in the alley? | 你为什么在巷子里 |
[37:50] | And then, so the fucking cops knock on my door, | 然后条子敲我的门 |
[37:52] | – askin’ all kinds of questions. – What questions? | -问各种问题 -什么问题 |
[37:55] | – Questions about Mouse. – What did you say? | -有关”老鼠”的问题 -你说什么了 |
[37:58] | Nothing. But then, the next day I was walking, | 什么也没说 但第二天我在街上走 |
[38:00] | and I’m like– I had a couple OCs in my pocket, | 我口袋里有些奥施康定 |
[38:02] | and they just ran up talkin’ all kinds of crazy shit. | 他们就跑过来 说些疯话 |
[38:04] | You know, “You’re gonna go to prison. We know you killed Mouse.” | 你要坐牢了 我们知道是你杀了”老鼠” |
[38:07] | I was like, “I, I didn’t kill Mouse.” | 我说 我没杀”老鼠” |
[38:09] | Are you cooperating? | 你跟他们合作了 |
[38:11] | Hell no. | 当然没有 |
[38:12] | Babe, they already had their sights set on fuckin’ Fez and Ash. | 宝贝 他们已经盯上小菲和”烟缸弟”了 |
[38:16] | So, you are cooperating with the police. | 所以你在和警方合作 |
[38:19] | I do not know if that is the right word, | 我不知道这个词对不对 |
[38:20] | all right, but I’m helping ’em out. | 但我是在帮他们 |
[38:22] | Okay, they definitely had their sights set on them beforehand, | 他们肯定之前就盯上他们了 |
[38:24] | so I didn’t set anything into motion. | 所以我什么也没做 |
[38:25] | I love you, baby, | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[38:26] | and I’m gonna be coming over soon, | 我很快就会过来 |
[38:28] | and I’m gonna be talkin’ about some things, | 和你谈些事 |
[38:29] | and I need you to stay the fuck out of it. | 你别插手 |
[38:47] | Oh, hey, it’s raining. | 在下雨 |
[38:51] | I’m gonna take a shower. | 我要去洗个澡 |
[39:09] | This shit go hard. | 很难做啊 |
[39:16] | But for real though, if, | 但说真的 |
[39:18] | if your play is anything like “Stand By Me,” | 如果你的剧本像《伴我同行》一样 |
[39:22] | you’re not gonna have no problems. | 你肯定没问题的 |
[40:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[40:26] | Don’t worry. I’m not here to apologize. | 别担心 我不是来道歉的 |
[40:30] | Can you imagine if I was sitting here with a gun | 你能想象我坐在这拿把枪 |
[40:33] | forcing you to accept my apology? | 逼你接受我的道歉吗 |
[40:37] | – You’re scaring me. – Yeah… | -你吓到我了 -是啊 |
[40:42] | It’s kinda the point. | 说到点上了 |
[40:57] | I love you. I love you, Nate. | 我爱你 我爱你 内特 |
[41:01] | Nate… I love you. | 内特 我爱你 |
[41:04] | I know you better than anyone in this world. | 我比世上的任何人都了解你 |
[41:08] | I humiliated you. | 我羞辱了你 |
[41:11] | It’s over. | 我们结束了 |
[41:37] | Why do you think my dad likes to film himself fucking? | 你觉得我爸为什么喜欢拍性爱录像 |
[41:43] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[42:02] | Can you believe it was Jules? | 你敢信那是茱尔丝吗 |
[42:17] | I’m gonna need that disc now. | 我要那张碟 |
[42:23] | I don’t have it. | 我没有 |
[42:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:31] | Okay. | 行 |
[42:47] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[43:05] | Stop it, Nate. | 别这样 内特 |
[43:11] | Stop, Nate, stop. | 住手 内特 停 |
[43:14] | Please, please stop. | 求你停下 |
[43:17] | Please, stop it, stop it, please. | 求你住手 求你了 |
[43:19] | Please, stop it. | 求你停下 |
[43:24] | Stop, stop, stop. | 停停停 |
[43:26] | It’s in, it’s in my purse. | 在… 在我包里 |
[43:28] | It’s in my purse. It’s in my purse. | 碟在我包里 在我包里 |
[44:09] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:12] | I’m sorry. I was– | 对不起 我… |
[44:15] | – I was jok– – Don’t touch me! | -我开玩笑… -别碰我 |
[44:16] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[44:19] | There’s no bullets in the gun. | 枪里没有子弹 |
[44:26] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[45:19] | – Hello? – Look, I know you probably don’t wanna talk to me, | -喂 -听着 我知道你可能不想跟我谈 |
[45:22] | but I’m about to be outside your house, | 但我快到你家外面了 |
[45:23] | and I really need to speak to you. | 我真的得和你谈谈 |
[45:25] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[46:19] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[46:23] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[46:28] | I know you hate me. | 我知道你恨我 |
[46:31] | I’ve done a lot of shitty things, | 我做了很多坏事 |
[46:32] | but, um… no, this isn’t one of ’em. | 但这不是其中一个 |
[46:36] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[46:38] | First… to apologize. | 首先 向你道歉 |
[46:41] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[46:42] | I know, but you are gonna be interested in the second thing. | 我知道 但你对第二件事肯定感兴趣 |
[46:45] | Unfortunately for you, | 对你来说不幸的是 |
[46:46] | you’re gonna have to hear my apology first. | 你得先听我的道歉 |
[46:53] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[46:55] | for everything that I’ve done to you. | 为我对你所做的一切感到抱歉 |
[47:01] | You didn’t deserve it. | 你不该承受这些 |
[47:04] | I was, uh… I was tryin’ to protect somebody | 我… 我当时是想保护 |
[47:07] | that didn’t deserve to be protected. | 一个不值得被保护的人 |
[47:14] | If I could take it all back, I would. | 如果可以的话我愿意收回一切 |
[47:18] | But… I did what I did. | 但事已至此 |
[47:25] | I found out about you and my dad from, um… | 我从这张碟里发现 |
[47:29] | from this disc. | 你和我爸的事 |
[47:32] | Yeah, he, uh, he secretly records every encounter he has, | 他偷偷录下了每一次约炮 |
[47:36] | and, you know, he’s been doin’ it, well… | 说实话 从我记事起 |
[47:39] | well, honestly, as long as I can remember. | 他就一直这么干 |
[47:44] | I stole it from him, and he had a, he had a mental breakdown, | 我从他那偷了这张碟 他崩溃了 |
[47:46] | and he moved out of the house, | 他搬了出去 |
[47:48] | so I thought that I would, uh– | 所以我想我可以… |
[47:51] | I thought I’d give it to you, and, you know, you can | 我想把它给你 |
[47:54] | do with it as you please. | 凭你处置 |
[47:57] | – So, there was a camera? – Yes. | -所以那里有摄像头 -对 |
[48:02] | And you’ve seen it? | 你看过了吗 |
[48:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[48:07] | – Have a lot of people seen it? – No, no. | -很多人看过吗 -不 没有 |
[48:11] | Does he know you’re giving this to me? | 他知道你把它给我吗 |
[48:13] | No… No. He would fuckin’ kill me. | 不知道 不然他会杀了我 |
[48:19] | Is this, like, the only copy, or… | 这是唯一一份吗 还是… |
[48:22] | is it other, other places? | 有其他的备份 |
[48:24] | I mean, it’s the only one that I know of, yeah. | 据我所知就这一份 |
[48:31] | Why are you giving this to me? | 你为什么要给我 |
[48:34] | Honestly, the answer is too stupid and simple. | 说实话 答案很简单 也挺傻的 |
[48:38] | I think it’s better if we just keep it a mystery. | 我觉得我们对这件事保密比较好 |
[48:40] | What, did you become, like, a good person? | 什么 你现在成好人了吗 |
[48:43] | Absolutely not, no. | 绝对不是 不 |
[48:45] | I mean, you should’ve seen what I had to do to get it. | 你真该看看我为了拿到它做了什么 |
[48:53] | I came out here with a box cutter in my sleeve. | 我出来的时候袖子里藏了把美工刀 |
[48:56] | You know, in, in case there was a chance | 以防出现 |
[48:58] | I might have to slit your throat. | 我要割你喉的情况 |
[49:02] | That’s how little I trust you. | 我就是这么不相信你 |
[49:08] | Well, uh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:12] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[49:16] | – Um, I’m gonna go. – Okay. | -我要走了 -好的 |
[49:20] | Hey, um… for what it’s worth… | 不管怎样 |
[49:26] | everything I ever said was true. | 我说的一切都是真的 |
[49:35] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[50:10] | – Hello? – Hey, pack a suitcase. | -喂 -打包行李 |
[50:13] | I’ll be at your place in 10. | 我十分钟后到你家 |
[50:15] | – You can stay at my house. – Okay. | -你可以住我家 -好 |
[50:17] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[50:21] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[52:09] | I ruined my entire life for you. | 我为你毁了我的人生 |
[53:00] | – How old are you? – Uh, 22. | -你多大了 -22 |
[53:07] | Selfishly… | 私心里… |
[53:10] | I hope you stay. | 我希望你留下 |
[53:15] | Wider. | 张大点 |
[53:18] | Wider… There you go. | 张大点 很好 |
[53:21] | That’s it. | 很好 |
[53:23] | Good girl. | 真乖 |
[53:40] | So, Rue, Rue. | 小茹 小茹 |
[53:44] | So, you think you hit rock bottom? | 你觉得自己坠入谷底了吗 |
[53:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[53:52] | Um… okay, uh, I know… | 好吧 我知道 |
[53:57] | that I have a lot of apologizing to do. | 自己要向很多人道歉 |
[54:01] | Uh… I get that. | 我懂 |
[54:03] | So, I just figured that I’d, you know… | 所以我觉得我要… |
[54:07] | go to rehab, get clean, you know, sort my shit out, and, um… | 去戒毒所戒毒 整理好自己 |
[54:12] | then come back, and… apologize. | 然后回来道歉 |
[54:15] | So you wanna get clean? | 所以你想戒毒吗 |
[54:20] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好的 |
[54:24] | How do you feel about that? | 你对此有什么感觉 |
[54:29] | If it’s real, then great. | 如果是真的 那挺好 |
[54:31] | – It is. – You’ve said that before. | -是真的 -你之前也这么说过 |
[54:33] | Gia, come on. | 吉雅 别这样 |
[54:36] | What’s wrong with her not believin’ her? | 她不信她有什么问题吗 |
[54:40] | I think she needs all of our support. Right? | 我觉得她需要我们所有人的支持 好吗 |
[54:44] | I don’t think it’s a question of support. | 我不觉得这是支持的问题 |
[54:47] | When you’ve let someone down again and again, | 当你让别人一次又一次失望 |
[54:49] | I think it’s fair to lose a little faith. | 失去一点信心无可厚非 |
[54:55] | I mean, what do you think? | 你怎么看呢 |
[54:57] | You think she’ll get clean? | 觉得她会戒毒吗 |
[55:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[55:05] | She said it’s like a five percent chance, right? | 她说有百分之五左右的机会 对吗 |
[55:07] | Somethin’ like that. | 差不多吧 |
[55:11] | Where’s the hope in that? | 那有什么希望呢 |
[55:16] | The hope… is what Rue has to find. | 这就要靠小茹自己去找了 |
[55:26] | Yeah… piece of cake. | 没错 小菜一碟 |
[55:36] | Let Rue be Rue– | 让小茹做自己 |
[55:38] | and shower that little one with love. | 也给予小女儿足够的爱 |
[55:43] | She’s been waitin’ on it. | 她一直在等 |
[55:55] | You mind if I sleep in your bed tonight? | 介意我晚上和你睡吗 |
[55:58] | Yeah, yeah, for sure. Come on. | 当然不了 来吧 |
[56:28] | I feel like I don’t know anything about your life anymore. | 我感觉对你的生活一无所知了 |
[56:36] | I’ll tell you when you get back. | 等你回来我会告诉你的 |
[56:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[56:44] | – Good night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[56:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[56:57] | Yes, this is her. | 对 是我 |
[57:01] | Yeah, my daughter. She’s 17 years old. | 对 我女儿 她17岁 |
[57:07] | I think opiates, hero-heroin. | 鸦片剂 海… 海洛因 |
[57:12] | I think mainly just opiates. | 我觉得主要就是鸦片剂 |
[57:17] | Well, I t-took her to the emergency room about four days ago, | 我大概四天前带她去了急诊室 |
[57:20] | and… the doctor gave her somethin’ to help with the withdrawal. | 医生给了她什么来缓解戒断反应 |
[57:29] | But I was hopin’ to bring her in as soon as possible. | 但我希望能尽快让她入住 |
[57:35] | But she needs to be in an inpatient hospital. | 但她需要住院 |
[57:46] | You don’t understand my daughter, okay? | 你不了解我女儿 好吗 |
[57:48] | She’s a drug addict, okay? And she’s gonna kill herself. | 她是瘾君子 她要自杀 |
[57:52] | Please, I am beggin’ you, please, okay? | 拜托 我求你了 好吗 |
[57:55] | She needs to be in an inpatient, not just the detox. | 她需要住院 而不只是脱瘾治疗 |
[57:59] | She needs to be put back into rehab. | 她需要回到戒毒所 |
[58:01] | No, don’t. Please listen to me. | 不 不要 求你听我说 |
[58:04] | I know my daughter. She is going to kill herself. | 我了解我的女儿 她会自杀的 |
[58:09] | Please don’t do this, please. I’m begging. | 请你不要这样做 求你了 |
[58:15] | Please, don’t do this to us. Don’t do this to us, please! | 拜托 不要这么对我们 求你了 |
[58:21] | My daughter’s gonna kill herself. | 我女儿要自杀啊 |