时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | You’re beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[00:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:21] | I didn’t know it at the time, | 我那时还不知道 |
[00:23] | but Jules was falling in love. | 朱尔斯恋爱了 |
[00:26] | I really like him. | 我真的很喜欢他 |
[00:27] | Who? ShyGuy118? | 谁 纯情男118吗 |
[00:30] | His name is Tyler. | 他叫泰勒 |
[00:33] | Who keeps texting you? | 谁一直给你发信息 |
[00:38] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[00:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:43] | I love you more. | 我更爱你 |
[00:44] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[00:45] | I want, like, good, professional partial nudes. | 我想拍那种 专业的半裸照 |
[00:48] | I’ve never met anyone like Jules. | 我从没见过朱尔斯这样的人 |
[00:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:52] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[00:55] | Let me know when you want to stop trying to kill yourself. | 等你不想自杀了 来找我 |
[01:09] | I don’t understand why we have to drive seven hours to see a psychiatrist. | 我不明白为什么要开七小时车去见心理医生 |
[01:15] | Because… we want the best care possible for you. | 因为… 我们想给你最好的照顾 |
[01:19] | When Jules was eleven years old, | 朱尔斯十一岁时 |
[01:21] | her mother took her on a road trip. | 她妈妈带她去公路旅行 |
[01:46] | – Wasn’t Dali, like, a sexual predator? – Was he? | -达利难道不是个性爱狂魔吗 -是吗 |
[01:50] | I hadn’t heard that before. | 我没听说过 |
[01:52] | Would you like me to take it down? | 你要我把它摘下来吗 |
[01:54] | No. It’s a cool painting. | 不用 这画挺酷的 |
[01:57] | It is a cool painting. | 这画的确很棒 |
[01:58] | He was actually really sweet, though. | 这个医生其实还挺友善的 |
[02:00] | They talked for over an hour, | 他们聊了一个多小时 |
[02:02] | and only later did Jules realize that she hadn’t lied once. | 后来朱尔斯才意识到她一个谎都没说 |
[02:12] | After the session, they wanted to give her a tour of the Unit. | 交谈结束后 他们想带朱尔斯参观中心 |
[02:21] | – Well, what’s the Unit? – Think of it like a second home, | -什么是中心 -就把它想象成你的第二个家 |
[02:24] | where children can learn how to feel better about themselves. | 在这里孩子们学习如何更好地接纳自己 |
[02:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:29] | Let me give you a tour. | 我带你参观一下吧 |
[02:33] | So, this is our common area, | 这里是公共区域 |
[02:35] | where we have group sessions, | 我们会在这儿组织小组活动 |
[02:38] | watch movies, play games, have art class. | 看电影 玩游戏 上美术课 |
[02:42] | Um, on Tuesdays we have canine therapy. | 每周二还会有狗狗辅助治疗 |
[02:46] | Uh, Thursdays we have music therapy. | 每周四会进行音乐治疗 |
[02:55] | – Dr. Kay! – Allan! | -凯医生 -艾伦 |
[02:59] | Suck my dick, you fucking cunt! | 吸我大屌 你个淫荡的贱妇 |
[03:03] | Allan! | 艾伦 |
[03:10] | Usually there’s two to a room, | 通常我们会安排两人一屋 |
[03:12] | depending on how many patients are with us. | 这取决于我们这里的病人数量 |
[03:20] | So the kids live here? | 这些孩子都住在这儿吗 |
[03:23] | For short periods of time. | 住的时间都不长 |
[03:26] | And this is the quiet room. | 这里是静思室 |
[03:29] | I’m gonna fucking rape you, Dr. Kay! | 我他妈一定要奸了你 凯医生 |
[03:33] | You just bought yourself another 30 minutes in the quiet room, Jesse. | 冲你这句话 你要在这儿多呆半个小时 杰西 |
[03:37] | It was around then when Jules thought | 到了这会儿朱尔斯觉得 |
[03:38] | she had just about had enough of the tour. | 她不想继续参观下去了 |
[03:41] | I think I wanna go home. | 我想回家了 |
[03:45] | And that’s when Jules realized, this wasn’t a tour at all. | 直到这时朱尔斯才意识到 这根本不是参观 |
[03:50] | It was an elaborate plan to admit her | 这是个为了让她住进精神病院 |
[03:52] | to a fucking psychiatric hospital. | 而精心编造的谎言 |
[03:55] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[03:58] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 别走 |
[04:01] | No! No! No! | 别走 不 |
[04:05] | During the ensuing struggle, Jules accidentally | 在随后的挣扎中 朱尔斯不小心 |
[04:07] | scratched an RA across the face, | 划伤了看护医生的脸 |
[04:10] | which she felt really guilty about. | 为此她很内疚 |
[04:14] | But quickly, that guilt turned into anger… | 但很快 这种内疚变为了愤怒… |
[04:19] | and that anger, into defeat. | 又变成了挫败 |
[04:25] | Hi. I’m Jules. | 我是朱尔斯 |
[04:27] | – How are you feeling? – Better. | -你感觉怎么样 -好多了 |
[04:29] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[04:32] | Why don’t you tell the group a little about yourself and why you’re here. | 不如先介绍一下自己 说说为什么会来这儿 |
[04:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:37] | Maybe because I was, like, sad for a really long time. | 也许因为我一直都很消沉 |
[04:41] | What do you mean by a long time? | 你说的一直是多久 |
[04:43] | Maybe since I was seven or eight or something. | 大概从我七八岁开始吧 |
[04:46] | And I’ve been to see, like, a bunch of doctors. | 我那时就已经看了很多医生 |
[04:49] | I’ve been on, like, a bunch of medications, | 吃了很多种药 |
[04:51] | but nothing’s really helped, so… | 但都没什么用 所以… |
[04:54] | Maybe these mitts will do the trick. | 或许这小手套能有点用 |
[04:56] | And, Jules, do you self-injure? | 还有 朱尔斯 你会自残吗 |
[05:01] | The truth was, Jules hated herself. | 事实是 朱尔斯厌恶自己 |
[05:06] | She hated how her brain worked… | 她讨厌自己大脑的想法… |
[05:09] | the way it would get stuck on a thought, | 有时执着于一个想法 |
[05:12] | like choking. | 就像是窒息 |
[05:19] | All right. Keep present. | 好了 冷静 |
[05:21] | And it would just play on an infinite loop, | 这种想法会在她脑内反复循环 |
[05:24] | until she couldn’t think | 直到她再也没法思考 |
[05:26] | or breathe or stand to be alive. | 呼吸 或者活着 |
[05:28] | This is hard, Jules. You’re going to get through it, okay? | 这确实很难 朱尔斯 但你会克服的 |
[05:31] | She didn’t just hate her brain, though. | 她不仅讨厌自己的大脑 |
[05:33] | She hated her body, not every part, | 她也厌恶自己的身体 当然不是全部 |
[05:36] | just her shoulders, and her arms, | 只是她的肩膀 手臂 |
[05:39] | and her hands. | 双手 |
[05:41] | Also her chest, her stomach, her thighs. | 还有她的胸 肚子 大腿 |
[05:44] | Her knees were the worst. | 她最讨厌膝盖 |
[05:46] | Plus her ankles, and her big, fucking, stupid feet. | 还有脚踝 和那双又大又丑的脚 |
[05:52] | She hated her life, not because it was bad, | 她厌恶自己的生活 不是因为它很糟 |
[05:55] | but because when you hate your brain and your body, | 而是因为当你开始讨厌自己的大脑和身体时 |
[05:58] | it’s hard to enjoy the rest. | 你很难再对别的事物提起兴趣 |
[06:00] | So, Jules developed a few coping mechanisms. | 因此 朱尔斯创造了一些自我应对机制 |
[06:04] | None of them healthy, and a few scary enough to land her in… | 这些机制都很阴暗 其中某些足以让她… |
[06:12] | So, how are you liking the Unit? | 你喜欢这儿吗 |
[06:15] | It’s okay. | 还好 |
[06:18] | – Are you making any friends? – Not really. | -那你交到朋友了吗 -还没 |
[06:22] | Well, that’ll change. | 你会有朋友的 |
[06:24] | Wait. Can you leave me the rest? | 等等 你能把剩下的也给我吗 |
[06:29] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:58] | – This guy did some damage. – Allan? | -那家伙弄出不小的动静 -艾伦 |
[07:03] | I did something really stupid. | 我做了件很蠢的事 |
[07:05] | Is everything okay? | 怎么了 |
[07:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:10] | Please don’t be mad at me. | 请不要生我的气 |
[07:22] | Eventually Jules got better and came home. | 最终朱尔斯状态变好 然后回了家 |
[07:31] | But her mom got worse and went away. | 但她妈妈却变糟了 之后就离开了 |
[07:37] | And her dad quit his job to be closer to home, | 她爸爸辞了职 专心照顾她 |
[07:41] | which she liked, ’cause she loved her dad. | 她很开心 因为她很爱她的父亲 |
[07:44] | By 13, she started to transition. | 十三岁时 她开始变性 |
[07:48] | And by 16, Jules had gotten a little slutty. | 到了十六岁 朱尔斯变得有些骚气了 |
[07:52] | And every guy was the same: | 睡过的男人都差不多 |
[07:54] | cis, white, married, | 直男 白人 已婚 |
[07:56] | engaged, in long-term relationships, | 有稳定关系的 |
[07:59] | and always, always… | 而且 所有的都是… |
[08:02] | I mean, I’m a hundred percent straight. | 我百分之百是个直男 |
[08:06] | Um, cool. | 嗯 了解了 |
[08:11] | So do you like top? | 你喜欢在上面吗 |
[08:14] | – No. – Cool. | -不喜欢 -很好 |
[08:17] | ‘Cause that’s, like, not my thing. | 我也不喜欢 |
[08:31] | Some were sweet. Some were weird. | 有些人很好 有些人很怪异 |
[08:35] | And a few were aggressive. | 还有一些人很暴力 |
[08:38] | Spit. | 吐出来 |
[08:42] | And whenever anything got too uncomfortable… | 每当事情让她不舒服时… |
[08:47] | Jules would just imagine that she wasn’t really herself, | 朱尔斯就会想象那不是她自己 |
[08:50] | and this wasn’t really her life. | 这也不是她的生活 |
[08:53] | She was just a character in a book or a movie or a show. | 她只不过是小说 电影或戏剧里的角色 |
[08:57] | That none of it was real, and if it was, how did it matter? | 一切都不是真的 就算是真的 重要吗 |
[09:01] | It’s not like her body ever really belonged to her in the first place. | 好像她的身体从一开始就不属于她 |
[09:08] | But fuck it. She’d save it for the memoirs. | 算了吧 这就留到回忆录里再说 |
[09:14] | ‘Cause that was the night she met her new best friend. | 因为这天晚上她遇到了自己最好的朋友 |
[09:17] | And although she had never really been in a relationship | 虽然她从未真正谈过恋爱 |
[09:20] | or even in, like, love, | 或是与谁相爱 |
[09:22] | she imagined spending the rest of her life with her. | 她也想象过要和她一起度过一生 |
[09:26] | How they’d live together in some shitty New York apartment, | 她们会住在纽约的一个烂公寓里 |
[09:29] | and maybe date other people, but always sleep in the same bed. | 和不同的人约会 却永远会睡在同一张床上 |
[09:33] | She even said it to her once, which was probably a mistake, | 她曾把这个想法告诉过她 也许这是个错误 |
[09:37] | for, like, a lot of reasons. | 原因有很多 |
[09:41] | Plus, that was before she fell for Tyler, | 另外这是在她迷恋上泰勒之前 |
[09:44] | like, hard, like, really hard. | 她真是被迷得神魂颠倒 |
[09:52] | What are you smiling about? | 你笑什么呢 |
[09:55] | I don’t know. Just… life. | 我不知道 就是… 人生啊 |
[10:21] | There’s nothing I’m really passionate about. | 我没有什么热爱的事情 |
[10:24] | You know, like, I’m not dying to say or do anything, really. | 就是 我从未渴望说些什么或是做些什么 |
[10:29] | And every time I admit that to people, | 每次我对别人说起这点 |
[10:31] | they’re like, “Oh, my gosh, that’s so sad.” But… | 他们都会说 “天啊 这也太惨了” 但是… |
[10:34] | I think that’s the case for most people. | 我觉得大多数人也都这样 |
[10:36] | You know? Like, when I look at my mom or… | 就像 我妈… |
[10:40] | like, the kids at my school… | 或者同学… |
[10:43] | like, their profiles or their posts and their Tumblr rants… | 看着他们的简介 帖子 在汤不热上发牢骚… |
[10:47] | you realize they’re all just fucked up, too… and lost. | 就会发现他们也是一团糟… 一样迷茫 |
[10:53] | They just have a reason to mask it… | 他们只是有理由伪装… |
[10:56] | whether it be, like, their, their families | 不管是为了家人 |
[10:59] | or their boyfriends or their hashtag activism. | 男朋友 还是热搜标签 |
[11:04] | And they’re just reaching for something | 他们只是为了得到些什么 |
[11:07] | – to make it all seem meaningful. – Rue… | -好让一切变得有意义 -鲁… |
[11:09] | But sometimes I just sit and think… | 但有时候我坐下来想… |
[11:11] | – Rue. Rue. – like, what’s the point? | -鲁 鲁 -这意义何在 |
[11:13] | Rue, I don’t give a shit. | 鲁 这关我屁事 |
[11:16] | – Why’d you call me? – Honestly… | -为什么打给我 -说实话… |
[11:20] | I didn’t really have anybody else to call. | 我没有别人可以联系 |
[11:26] | Well, what happened to make you call? | 发生了什么 |
[11:38] | you know… | 就… |
[11:44] | just like… Open the fucking door! Fuck! | 那种… 快点开门 操 |
[11:51] | Just the usual bullshit. | 平常的糟心事 |
[11:52] | Rue, you know that drug addicts don’t reach out for help | 鲁 除非别无选择了 |
[11:57] | unless there’s no options. | 瘾君子是不会向人求助的 |
[12:00] | So what happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[12:09] | I was with my best friend. | 我和我最好的朋友在一起 |
[12:11] | Okay, well, she’s… I mean, she’s a new friend, | 其实 她… 我们认识没多久 |
[12:13] | but we hang out every day. | 但我们每天都一起玩 |
[12:16] | And, um… | 然后… |
[12:19] | It’s stupid. It’s stupid. | 太蠢了 太傻逼了 |
[12:23] | – What? – I just… | -怎么了 -我… |
[12:27] | I misread… the whole situation. | 我完全… 没搞清状况 |
[12:33] | And now it’s gonna be really, really, really… | 现在一定变得非常 非常 非常… |
[12:36] | really fucking awkward. | 非常尴尬 |
[12:38] | And I guess that | 我觉得 |
[12:41] | hanging out with her was… | 和她一起玩… |
[12:44] | was the best thing that’s happened to me in a while, so… | 是最近发生在我身上最好的事… |
[12:50] | Does the way in which you feel about her remind you of anything? | 和她在一起时的感觉熟悉吗 |
[12:55] | – What do you mean? – You know, like… the obsession, | -什么意思 -就像… 同样的迷恋 |
[13:00] | the feelings, the withdrawal. | 感觉 戒断 |
[13:05] | What, like drugs? | 怎么 像毒品吗 |
[13:08] | Bingo. | 没错 |
[13:10] | Okay, but this is a good thing. | 好吧 但这是件好事 |
[13:13] | Didn’t drugs feel real good the first time you tried ’em? | 你最吸毒时感觉也很好吗 |
[13:29] | Shit. | 我操 |
[13:44] | Yeah. It’s gon’ be a good night, tonight, man. | 今晚会超棒的 兄弟 |
[13:46] | Let’s get this money. | 大赚一笔吧 |
[13:59] | What’s good, bro? | 怎么样 哥们儿 |
[14:01] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[14:02] | – You wanna go on the Gravitron? – Uh, no. | -去做星际飞船吗 -不要 |
[14:04] | – The Ferris wheel? – Nope. | -摩天轮呢 -不要 |
[14:06] | – Why? – Because I don’t wanna die. | -为什么 -我还不想死 |
[14:08] | Where are you? I’m standing by the fucking Ferris wheel. | 你在哪儿 我就在摩天轮旁边 |
[14:12] | I don’t see you. | 我没看见你 |
[14:14] | Why do you always do this to me? | 你怎么每次都这样 |
[14:21] | We’re gonna die, die! | 要死了要死了 |
[14:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[14:25] | Stop! Stop! | 别动 别动 |
[14:29] | Stop! You’re rocking the fucking thing. | 别动 你他妈要把机器晃散了 |
[14:31] | – You’re rocking… – Oh, my God. | -你要把… -我的妈 |
[14:36] | Yo, are you at this Ferris wheel or that Ferris wheel? | 你在哪个摩天轮旁边 |
[14:39] | Well, how the fuck am I supposed to know which one you’re at? | 我他妈怎么知道你在哪个 |
[14:41] | You don’t fucking tell me… | 你他妈的又没跟我说… |
[14:43] | Yeah, I know, I know. I’m on my way. I… | 知道了 知道了 我这就过去… |
[14:45] | How am I supposed to know that there’s two Ferris wheels? | 我怎么知道这儿有两个摩天轮 |
[14:50] | – Yo, why are dressed like a hooker? – What? | -你怎么穿得跟个妓女一样 -什么 |
[14:53] | Jesus Christ, Maddy. I’m here with my parents. | 我靠 玛迪 我和爸妈一起来的 |
[14:55] | – So what? It’s the carnival. – No. It’s the chili cook-off. | -那又怎样 这是嘉年华 -不 这是辣椒烹饪大赛 |
[14:58] | It’s very important. I can’t have you | 这很重要 我不能 |
[14:59] | hanging out at the booth dressed like that. | 让你穿成这样去我们的摊位 |
[15:00] | Yeah, well maybe it’ll sell better. | 说不定能卖得更好呢 |
[15:02] | Yo, this isn’t a fucking joke, okay? | 我没跟你开玩笑 |
[15:05] | Why are you being like this? | 你怎么这个样子 |
[15:06] | Listen, my parents already don’t like you. | 我爸妈本来就不喜欢你 |
[15:09] | What? | 什么 |
[15:11] | Go home, get changed, | 回家 换件衣服 |
[15:14] | and come back looking like a person. Fuck. | 回来时给我像个人样 靠 |
[15:24] | – Well, did you break up again? – No. | -你们又分手了吗 -没 |
[15:26] | – Looks like you broke up again. – No, we didn’t. | -看起来像分手了一样 -没有 没分 |
[15:28] | If you ask me, she’s a distraction. | 要我说 她只会让你分心 |
[15:33] | Hurry up, guy, go! | 快点 快上 |
[15:43] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[15:46] | Oh, my God. Jules! | 我天 朱尔斯 |
[15:49] | Come! | 快来 |
[15:54] | Hands and feet inside the ride unless you want to die. | 手和脚不要伸出去 除非你想找死 |
[16:02] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[16:05] | I’m really fucking scared. | 我慌得要死 |
[16:09] | Oh, no! | 我操 |
[16:50] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[16:52] | – I missed you. – I missed you, too. | -我想你了 -我也想你了 |
[16:57] | Um, I think she’s in love with her. | 我觉得她爱上她了 |
[17:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:02] | Yeah, like… Rue is in love with Jules, I think. | 是啊… 我觉得鲁爱上朱尔斯了 |
[17:05] | – Are you mad at me? – No. No, no. | -你生我气了吗 -没有 没有 |
[17:11] | Are you mad at me? | 你生我的气了吗 |
[17:13] | – No. – Okay. | -也没有 -那就好 |
[17:15] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[17:17] | I hadn’t really thought about it. | 我还真没想过 |
[17:19] | Oh. I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[17:22] | Can we just pretend like what I did wasn’t super-weird? | 我们能假装我没做超级奇怪的事吗 |
[17:25] | – It wasn’t weird. It… – It was weird, but… | -那不奇怪… -那很奇怪 但… |
[17:28] | we don’t have to talk about it. | 我们不用谈这个 |
[17:32] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[17:33] | – Nothing. – Right. | -没什么 -没错 |
[17:36] | Okay, um… Anyway, I’m gonna go catch some friends. | 好吧… 我要去找我朋友了 |
[17:40] | – All right. – Okay. | -好的 -嗯 |
[17:54] | Mr. Jacobs. | 雅各布斯先生 |
[17:55] | – Stingray McKay. – I see you… | -魔鬼鱼麦凯 -我过来… |
[17:56] | – I see what you got going on over here. – All right, chili. | -看看你在做什么 -好的 给我辣椒 |
[17:57] | Let me get some. | 来点好吃的 |
[18:00] | – Yo, what’s up, brother? – How you doin’, man? | -怎么样 哥们 -不错啊 兄弟 |
[18:05] | What are you… Are you guys, like, in a relationship? | 你们俩… 在谈恋爱吗 |
[18:08] | – Nah, we’re just chillin’. – Are you just chillin’? | -没有 只是玩玩 -玩玩吗 |
[18:10] | Yeah, we’re chillin’. | 是的 玩玩 |
[18:13] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[18:16] | Why haven’t I seen you on the field? | 我在球场上怎么没见到你 |
[18:19] | Just freshmen got to earn their due, that’s all. | 新生在努力赢得席位 就这样 |
[18:22] | You take that attitude, you’ll spend the rest of your life on the bench. | 要是这么想 你一辈子就只能坐在板凳席上了 |
[18:27] | It’s really not that big of a deal, Mr. Jacobs. It’s just the first season. | 没什么大不了的 雅各布斯先生 只是第一个赛季 |
[18:30] | No, it is a big deal. | 不 这很重要 |
[18:31] | You got one of the best slide-steps I’ve ever seen. | 你的滑步是我见过最棒的 |
[18:34] | You’ve got promise. You’ve got talent. | 你有决心 也有天赋 |
[18:36] | You’re not pushing yourself hard enough. | 只是对自己还不够狠 |
[18:37] | Dad, I think McKay’s gonna be just fine. | 老爸 我觉得麦凯没问题的 |
[18:40] | I’m just trying to help him keep a girl like her. | 我只是在帮他留住她这样的女孩 |
[18:45] | Why? It’s not like we’re in a relationship. | 为什么 我们又没在谈恋爱 |
[18:48] | – Plus, I don’t even care about football. – Whoa. | -还有 我根本不在乎橄榄球 -好吧 |
[18:52] | It’s not just football. It’s life. | 那不仅是橄榄球 这是人生 |
[18:56] | It’s about maintaining your focus. | 是让你保持注意力 |
[18:58] | It’s about putting your all into everything you do. | 全心全意地投入每件事 |
[19:02] | Why do you think I have the business I have? | 不然你以为我如何拥有这份事业 |
[19:04] | Why do think I have the family I have? | 这样的家庭 |
[19:06] | The success that I have? | 并且获得成功的 |
[19:09] | Why do think this chili | 你知道为什么这个辣椒 |
[19:11] | has been voted best chili in the county five years in a row? | 连续五年都是全县第一吗 |
[19:14] | ‘Cause you refuse to lose. | 因为你永不言败 |
[19:18] | No. It’s about who you want to become in the world. | 不是 这在于你想成为什么样的人 |
[19:23] | I’m just lookin’ out for you. | 我只是为你着想 |
[19:28] | – Bye. – Cassie. | -再见 -凯西 |
[19:31] | – What the fuck is her problem? – Come on, bro. | -她什么毛病 -别这样 老兄 |
[19:38] | Yo, Cass. Cass. | 凯西 凯西 |
[19:41] | Cass, stop. | 凯西 等一下 |
[19:43] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么那样说 |
[19:45] | That we’re just chillin’? | 说我们只是玩玩吗 |
[19:47] | It’s not that big of a deal, Cass. It’s a figure of speech. | 这没什么 凯西 只是种说法 |
[19:49] | – It is a big deal. – It’s really not. | -这很重要 -别小题大做 |
[19:51] | You literally just told me that you loved me. | 你刚刚还说你爱我 |
[19:53] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这又有什么关系 |
[19:55] | You just told Nate that we’re not even in a fucking relationship. | 你跟内特说我们都没在谈恋爱 |
[19:58] | That’s because I know the guy. He’s just gonna talk shit. | 因为我了解那人 他会乱说的 |
[20:01] | – Like what? – Like about you. | -说什么 -关于你的事 |
[20:04] | Or whatever, Cassie. | 或者任何事情 凯西 |
[20:06] | What do you mean, whatever? | 任何事情是说什么 |
[20:08] | Like whatever the fuck you’ve done. | 你做过的任何事情 |
[20:12] | What have I done, McKay? | 麦凯 我做了什么 |
[20:15] | Look, I don’t want to talk about this right now, Cass. | 现在我不想谈这个 凯西 |
[20:17] | We’re in the middle of a fucking carnival. | 我们是来逛嘉年华的 |
[20:19] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:26] | It’s not like it’s that big of a fucking secret, Cassie. | 那些事不是什么秘密 凯西 |
[20:34] | You know what? It’s cool. | 没事 |
[20:36] | We should just call it a night. I gotta get back, anyway. | 今晚就这样吧 反正我也得回去了 |
[20:53] | – So, what you was lookin’ for? – Molly. | -你在找谁 -莫利[摇头丸] |
[20:56] | Oh. She over there workin’ at the pretzel stand. | 她在那边的椒盐卷饼摊工作 |
[21:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:10] | Hey. | 你好 |
[21:12] | – Hey. – You’re not having fun? | -你好 -你不开心吗 |
[21:14] | – No. – Yeah, me, neither. | -不开心 -我也是 |
[21:17] | You wanna do Molly? | 想来点摇头丸吗 |
[21:20] | Welcome to Pretzelmania. Can I take your order? | 欢迎来到椒盐饼干屋 你们想买点什么吗 |
[21:23] | How many pretzels do you want? | 要几个 |
[21:26] | – We don’t eat carbs. – Two, please. | -我们不吃碳水化合物 -两个 |
[21:28] | That’ll be forty. | 40块 |
[21:35] | So, you think Nate’s cheating on you? | 你觉得内特劈腿了吗 |
[21:38] | I don’t know. He’s just been acting super-weird lately. | 我不知道 他最近一直很奇怪 |
[21:46] | Have you gone through his phone? | 你查过他手机了吗 |
[21:50] | I’ve never not gone through someone’s phone. | 我从来都会检查过别人的手机 |
[21:53] | Bitch, you’re my soul mate. | 你真懂我 |
[21:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:01] | Yo, what’s going on with you and McKay? | 你和麦凯怎么了 |
[22:03] | I thought you two were in love. | 我以为你们两个在谈恋爱 |
[22:05] | Nate asked McKay if were were in a relationship, | 内特问麦凯我们是不是在谈恋爱 |
[22:07] | and McKay said that we were just chillin’. | 麦凯说我们只是玩玩 |
[22:09] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -就是啊 |
[22:11] | Honestly, fuck them both. | 让他们两个见鬼去吧 |
[22:15] | Right? | 赞成 |
[22:17] | Okay, so if I tell you something, | 我告诉你一些事情 |
[22:18] | you swear on your fucking life you won’t say a word? | 你能以性命担保不会说出去吗 |
[22:20] | Yeah. What? | 当然 什么事情 |
[22:24] | I went through Nate’s phone. | 我看了内特的手机 |
[22:26] | And it was weird. | 内容很奇怪 |
[22:39] | – Oh, my fucking God. – What? | -我的天 -什么 |
[22:41] | – That’s him. – Who? | -那是他 -谁 |
[22:43] | The guy. | 那个家伙 |
[22:44] | – What guy? – The one from the motel. | -哪个家伙 -汽车旅馆跟我约炮的那个 |
[22:47] | Okay, what guy are we looking at, exactly? | 好吧 到底在说哪个家伙 |
[22:49] | Okay, the one in the apron, serving the chili. | 穿着围裙 正在卖辣椒的那个 |
[22:52] | – I swear to God. – No fucking way. | -我对天发誓 -不可能 |
[22:53] | Jules, do you know who that is? | 朱尔斯 你知道那个人是谁吗 |
[22:55] | – Yeah, the guy from the motel. – That’s Cal Jacobs. | -知道 汽车旅馆的那人 -那是卡尔·雅各布斯 |
[22:57] | – Who’s that? – Nate Jacobs’s dad. | -那是谁 -内特·雅各布斯的爸爸 |
[22:59] | – That’s Nate’s dad? – Yes, that’s Nate’s dad. | -那是内特的爸爸 -是的 内特的爸爸 |
[23:02] | – No fucking way! – Yes, fucking way. | -不可能 -就是他 |
[23:05] | – You’re full of shit. – No way. | -你在胡说 -我没有 |
[23:06] | You’re full of shit. | 你胡说 |
[23:09] | Do you… Do you know who he is? | 你… 你知道他是谁吗 |
[23:10] | He fucking owns half this town. He built it. | 半个小镇都是他的 是他建的 |
[23:12] | All the apartment buildings past Kemper, they’re his. | 经过坎珀的公寓大楼都是他的 |
[23:15] | – Rue, I swear to God. – There’s no way. | -鲁 我向天发誓 -不可能 |
[23:16] | – That’s the guy I fucked. – There’s no way. | -那是我睡过的家伙 -不可能 |
[23:18] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[23:19] | I’m being a hundred percent serious. | 我百分百认真 |
[23:22] | – You… You don’t believe me? – No, actually. | -你… 你不相信我 -说实话 不信 |
[23:25] | – I don’t. – Okay. Watch. | -我不信 -好了 看着 |
[23:36] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[23:42] | Hi. Can I help you? | 你好 请问你要什么 |
[23:44] | Uh, can I please have a small cup of chili? | 能给我一小杯辣椒吗 |
[23:49] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[24:11] | Shoot. | 靠 |
[24:12] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:18] | Uh, it… it’s okay. It was my fault. | 没关系 是我的错 |
[24:21] | I’ll get you another cup. | 我再给你拿一杯 |
[24:25] | Hi. It’s two dollars. All the proceeds go to the football team. | 你好 两美元 所有的收益归橄榄球队所有 |
[24:28] | Uh… cool. | 好的 |
[24:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:48] | Yo, Nate, who was that? | 内特 那是谁 |
[24:50] | Her name’s Jules. She’s new here. | 朱尔斯 新搬来的 |
[24:53] | She goes to East Highland? | 她也在东部高地中学上学吗 |
[24:56] | Yeah. She’s a junior. | 嗯 三年级的 |
[24:58] | Damn. That’s jailbait. | 见鬼 这是个祸水妞 |
[25:00] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟糕了 |
[25:06] | – Nuts! – Why the fuck did you let me do that? | -呆子 -为什么要我去 |
[25:08] | I didn’t let you do that! You just fucking… | 我没让你这样做 你他妈… |
[25:09] | You just did it. You went over there and you did it. | 你就去了 你直接就过去了 |
[25:13] | Did you see that his hands were fucking shaking? | 你看到了他的手在颤抖吗 |
[25:15] | – Yes, and then he dropped… – And then he fucking dropped the chili! | -是的 然后他弄掉… -然后他他妈把辣椒弄掉了 |
[25:17] | – Oh, my God. – He dropped the fucking chili. | -我操 -他把辣椒弄掉了 |
[25:19] | Oh, he dropped the fucking chili. And then he… | 他把辣椒弄掉了 然后他… |
[25:21] | And then you looked at me. | 然后你朝我看 |
[25:23] | Yeah, because I was screaming inside. | 是的 因为我内心在尖叫 |
[25:25] | Yeah, well, that made him fucking look at me. | 他也朝我看 |
[25:28] | – He looked at me in the fucking eyes. – I’m sorry. | -他用见鬼的眼神看着我 -对不起 |
[25:30] | I feel so bad. That was literally the meanest thing | 太糟糕了 这是我做过的 |
[25:32] | – I’ve ever done. – Oh, shit, hold on. It’s my mom. | -最卑鄙的事 -等下 我妈打来的 |
[25:34] | Hey, Mom. | 喂 妈妈 |
[25:38] | Yeah. Yeah, no. | 嗯 嗯 没有 |
[25:39] | Well, because she’s been in the Gravitron for like 20 straight minutes. | 因为她坐了二十分钟的星际飞船 |
[25:44] | Yes, yes. I promise. We will be home by ten. | 我保证 我们会在10点前到家 |
[25:48] | Okay, I love you, too. | 好的 我也爱你 |
[25:51] | Apparently, Gia’s not answering her phone. | 吉娅好像没有接妈妈的电话 |
[25:54] | It’s just going straight to voicemail. | 直接转入语音信箱了 |
[26:03] | It burns. | 太爽了 |
[26:07] | It’s so weird to think that, like, | 这样思考好奇妙 |
[26:10] | no matter what happens, | 无论发生什么 |
[26:12] | the universe is just out here giving, like, zero fucks. | 地球还是一样转 毫不影响 |
[26:22] | – You look super cute. – Thanks. You, too. I love that shirt. | -你看起来超可爱 -谢谢 你也是 我喜欢那裙子 |
[26:25] | Thank you. Even though I have the same body as Bruno Mars. | 谢谢 即使的身材跟火星哥一样 |
[26:27] | – Shut up, you look hot. – No, I don’t. | -别这样说 你很性感 -才没有 |
[26:30] | – Yes, you do. – No, I don’t, | -你很性感 -才没有 |
[26:31] | ’cause these right here, they’re cutlets. | 这里简直是停机坪 |
[26:33] | No, they’re not. Trust me, these guys are super chill, okay? | 才不是 相信我 这些家伙超有趣 |
[26:36] | Do not worry. | 别担心 |
[26:38] | – Your mom’s, like, all organic, right? – Oh, yeah. Yeah. | -你妈妈只吃有机食物 对吧 -是的 |
[26:40] | – There’s your issue. – What do you mean? | -问题就在这 -什么意思 |
[26:43] | Uh, organic food doesn’t have any good hormones. | 有机食物缺少荷尔蒙 |
[26:46] | You gotta get her to buy, like, the regular stuff, okay? | 你得让她买点普通的食物 |
[26:48] | What’s the regular stuff? | 什么是普通食物 |
[26:50] | – Trust me. Oh, and milk, and milk. – No! I hate milk! | -相信我 还有牛奶 -不 我讨厌牛奶 |
[26:53] | At least three glasses a day. Three glasses. | 至少一天喝三杯 三杯 |
[26:55] | That’s how I went from a small A to a full B. | 这就是我如何从小A变成满B罩杯的 |
[27:00] | – Fine, I’ll try it. – I’m telling you. | -好 我试试 -我跟你说 |
[27:02] | – You gotta do it. – How old are the boys again? | -你得试试 -那些男孩多大来着 |
[27:04] | They’re, like, our age. Yeah. | 和我们一样 |
[27:07] | That’s a lot. | 太多了 |
[27:09] | – I know. – They are so good. | -我知道 -太好喝了 |
[27:10] | – Right? – I could drink these, like, | -对吧 -我可以每天 |
[27:11] | – every day of my life. – Yes. | -都喝这个 -当然 |
[27:13] | Uh, how ’bout you grab another slushie, | 要不 你再去买杯思乐冰 |
[27:16] | I go get more tickets, and then get super drunk and ride the Ferris wheel? | 我去买几张票 喝得烂醉去坐摩天轮 |
[27:21] | Deal. | 就这么定了 |
[27:22] | – Okay. – Okay. All right. | -好 -好 没问题 |
[27:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:28] | – Thank you. – No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[27:49] | Just tell your sister I really need her | 告诉你姐姐我真的需要她 |
[27:51] | – to cover my shift on Wednesday. – Okay. | -星期三替我代班 -好 |
[27:53] | For real. She’s not answering any of my texts. | 说真的 她都不回我信息 |
[27:55] | I promise you I will say something. | 我保证会说的 |
[27:58] | I’m supposed to meet my boyfriend’s family for the first time. | 这是我第一次去见男朋友的家长 |
[28:01] | It’s really important. | 真的很重要 |
[28:02] | Yeah, I got you. | 好 我明白 |
[28:04] | Thank you. You’re the best. | 谢谢 你最好了 |
[28:18] | – Honestly, fuck that whole family. – For real. | -说实话 那家人都是傻逼 -确实 |
[28:21] | ‘Cause right now I’m looking at a thousand versions of myself, | 现在我正看着上千个自己 |
[28:24] | and not only do I look good, I fucking feel good. | 我不仅很好看 感觉也很好 |
[28:27] | – It’s a bitch. – So, if they’ve got something to say, | -真婊啊姐妹 -如果他们有什么要说 |
[28:29] | they should just say it to my face, right? | 就应该当着我的面说 对吧 |
[28:31] | Or you could just say it to their fucking face. | 或者你当着他们的面说 |
[28:33] | – Right? – That’s what I would do. | -对吧 -是我就会那么做 |
[28:37] | – I feel like this is a turning point. – Totally. | -我觉得这是个转折点 -完全没错 |
[28:40] | We should just pick the hottest, | 我们要从中选一个最性感 |
[28:43] | most confident, bad bitch version of ourselves, | 最自信并且最婊的自己 |
[28:48] | and be that for the rest of the school year. | 在剩余的学年里都这样 |
[28:53] | And this year’s winner of the chili cook-off is… | 本年度的辣椒烹饪大赛冠军是… |
[28:56] | Cal Jacobs! | 卡尔·雅克布斯 |
[28:59] | Make it six years and running! | 连续六年获此殊荣 |
[29:19] | Yeah, I’m not supposed to be here right now, | 没错 我现在不该出现在这里 |
[29:21] | because I’m dressed like a hooker, | 因为我穿得像个妓女 |
[29:22] | and none of you like me, | 你们没人喜欢我 |
[29:24] | but I just wanted to say congratulations. | 不过我只是想说恭喜 |
[29:26] | Maddy, get out of… | 玛迪 离开… |
[29:30] | What in God’s name is your problem? | 你他妈的怎么回事 |
[29:32] | You, cunt. | 你个荡妇 |
[29:44] | ‘Sup, Cass? | 什么事 凯西 |
[29:47] | You wanna ride the carousel? | 你想坐旋转木马吗 |
[29:50] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[29:52] | Shit. She’s not answering. | 操 她不接我电话 |
[29:55] | It’s just going straight to voicemail. | 直接转到了语音信箱 |
[29:55] | I mean, she can’t be too far. | 我想她不会走太远 |
[29:58] | Well, I have to get her home in like, 30 minutes. | 我得在三十分钟内送她回家 |
[30:00] | – Gia! – Gia! | -吉娅 -吉娅 |
[30:03] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 借过一下 不好意思 |
[30:06] | Gia! | 吉娅 |
[30:10] | – Gia! – Gia! | -吉娅 -吉娅 |
[30:15] | Fuck. Okay. | 我操 |
[30:17] | It’d be faster if we split up. | 我们分头找能快点 |
[30:19] | – Yeah. Okay. Text me. Thank you. – Okay. | -好 找到了给我短信 谢谢 -好 |
[30:24] | I’m not gonna let you fucking embarrass me | 我他妈不会再让你那样羞辱我 |
[30:25] | like that again, I swear to fucking God. | 我对天发誓 |
[30:28] | Shut the fuck up! I’m fucking done with you! | 他妈给我闭嘴 我受够你了 |
[30:30] | – I’m so fucking done with you. – So what else is new? | -我们彻底完了 -能说点新鲜的吗 |
[30:32] | – I’m not fucking joking. – Yeah, fucking right. | -我没跟你开玩笑 -对 太他妈的对了 |
[30:33] | Calling my mom a cunt. What the fuck is actually wrong | 骂我妈荡妇 你他妈的脑子 |
[30:36] | – with your fucking brain? – I think you’re overreacting. | -到底哪根筋不对 -我想你有些小题大做了 |
[30:41] | You’re fucking dead to me. | 你他妈的死定了 |
[30:44] | Fuck you. | 操你妈的 |
[30:48] | – I do have one question, though. – Yo, what? | -不过我有个问题 -什么问题 |
[30:54] | Man, I’m telling you, that girl has some real, fucking issues. | 我跟你说 那女孩真的脑子有病 |
[30:58] | I have to use the bathroom. | 我得去下洗手间 |
[31:02] | Gia! | 吉娅 |
[31:06] | Gia! | 吉娅 |
[31:09] | Gia! | 吉娅 |
[31:44] | Got an extra cigarette? | 还有烟吗 |
[32:19] | Damn, you’re so fucking hot. | 操 你太性感了 |
[32:23] | I could ride the carousel for hours! | 我可以一直坐旋转木马 |
[32:29] | – Emma. Yo. – Yo, Rue. What up? | -艾玛 -鲁 什么事 |
[32:31] | – Have you seen Gia? – Yeah, like, over there. | -你见过吉娅吗 -好像在那边 |
[32:35] | – Over where? Where is she? – You know. Like, the Gravitron. | -哪边 她在哪儿 -大概在星际飞船那里 |
[32:38] | – Is she in the Gravitron? – No, she’s like, by it. | -她在星际飞船那儿吗 -不 在附近 |
[32:41] | I… I really have to pee. | 我得去尿尿了 |
[32:53] | Gia! | 吉娅 |
[33:04] | Gia! | 吉娅 |
[33:07] | Gia! | 吉娅 |
[33:07] | Aren’t you Luke Kasten? | 你是卢克·卡斯滕吗 |
[33:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:11] | You used to go to East Highland, right? | 你以前在东部高地中学上学 对吧 |
[33:14] | Yeah, like, fuckin’ forever ago. | 对 很久以前的事了 |
[33:18] | I used to hear stories about you, like, all the time in middle school. | 我常听到你在中学的传闻 |
[33:21] | Oh, yeah? What kind of stories? | 是吗 什么样的传闻 |
[33:26] | That you had a… | 你的… |
[33:28] | have a really big dick and fucked every girl in your grade. | 鸡巴很大 你们年级每个女孩你都上过 |
[33:33] | Basically. | 差不多 |
[33:35] | That’s cool. | 很酷 |
[33:39] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[33:44] | Sixteen. | 十六岁 |
[34:16] | I’m just saying, as your girlfriend, those pictures are a little suspicious. | 我是说 作为你女朋友 这些照片有点可疑 |
[34:20] | It’s not what it looks like. | 不是你想的那样 |
[34:21] | Yeah? Well, then, explain to me why you have | 是吗 那你解释一下为什么你手机里 |
[34:23] | someone else’s dick in your phone. | 有别人的鸡巴照 |
[34:26] | It’s really fucking complicated. | 一言难尽啊 |
[34:27] | How many reasons could there be? | 能有多少原因 |
[34:30] | I can’t explain it to you right now. | 我现在无法跟你解释 |
[34:32] | Yeah, what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:35] | Look, I’m going through a lot of shit right now. | 我现在一堆破事 |
[34:40] | I need… I just… I need you to promise me | 我得… 就… 我需要你保证 |
[34:41] | that you’re not gonna tell a soul. | 你不会告诉任何人 |
[34:43] | I am not gonna tell anyone, I promise. | 我不会告诉任何人 我保证 |
[34:45] | – Like, on your life. – Yeah, on my life. | -以性命保证 -以性命保证 |
[34:48] | I’m sorry I got so angry at you before. | 直接我对你发火 对不起 |
[34:52] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:07] | Maddy, I love you. | 玛迪 我爱你 |
[35:11] | I got a lot of sh… | 我碰到了很多… |
[35:13] | a lot of shit going on right now and I’m really confused. | 很多破事 我真的很困惑 |
[35:16] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[36:39] | Ho, ho, ho. Nasty! | 骚出水啊 |
[37:10] | Gia! | 吉娅 |
[37:14] | What the hell? I’ve been calling you. | 怎么回事 我一直在给你打电话 |
[37:16] | Rue. | 鲁 |
[37:20] | – Are you stoned right now? – Nah. Um-mm. | -你吸嗨了吗 -没有 |
[37:26] | – We’re just chillin’. – Yeah, that’s my sister. | -我们只是玩玩 -对 她是我姐 |
[37:28] | – Yo, Roy. – What’s up? | -罗伊 -干嘛 |
[37:30] | This is Rue’s little sis. | 她是鲁的妹妹 |
[37:32] | Oh, yeah. I knew that by the way she was hittin’ the weed. | 从她抽大麻的样子我就知道了 |
[37:35] | That’s me. | 就是我 |
[37:37] | All right, Gia, get up. Let’s go. | 吉娅 起来 我们走 |
[37:38] | What do you mean, let’s go? You see we’re having a funky good time. | 什么意思 你没看见我们玩得正嗨吗 |
[37:43] | – That’s great. – I’m having the best time. | -很好 -我是玩得很开心 |
[37:45] | – We need to go, now. – We having the best time. | -我们回家 就现在 -我们玩得正嗨呢 |
[37:47] | Gia, get the fuck up and let’s go. | 吉娅 快起来 我们走 |
[37:49] | I’m not playing with you. | 我没在和你开玩笑 |
[37:51] | What’d you do? Decide to just clean up, | 你想干嘛 戒毒之后 |
[37:53] | – and, like, oh, I wanna become a mom? – Right? | -就要当老妈子了吗 -就是 |
[37:55] | – Gia, get the fuck up. Let’s go. Now. – Mom. What’s your problem, Mom? | -吉娅 快起来 我们走 -妈妈 你怎么了 |
[37:59] | Hey, if she’s a mom, you know she a MILF. | 如果她是妈妈 肯定是个辣妈 |
[38:04] | Get up. | 快起来 |
[38:06] | Yo, for real. When’d you become such a bitch? | 说真的 你啥时候变得这么烦人 |
[38:13] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[38:15] | Was it after you fuckin’ OD’d? | 是你吸毒过量之后吗 |
[38:19] | Yeah. It’s good. I know it’s only weed, | 没事 就是一些大麻 |
[38:23] | but you might get addicted. | 但你可能会上瘾 |
[38:28] | Get up. | 起来 |
[38:30] | Just hope you don’t get addicted again. | 希望你别再吸上瘾了 |
[38:34] | All I’m saying is, if I were you, | 如果我是你的话 |
[38:35] | I wouldn’t be taking advice from her. | 我才不会听她的 |
[38:39] | Yo. Text me. | 发短信给我 |
[38:43] | Don’t do that shit again, all right? | 别再吸这玩意了 好吗 |
[38:45] | You fucking scared me. | 你吓坏我了 |
[38:59] | Hey. | 你好 |
[39:05] | Look, I know you have the power to ruin my life right now. | 我知道你现在就能把我毁了 |
[39:08] | I’m begging you, pleading with you, | 我求你 恳求你 |
[39:13] | please don’t. | 请不要这么做 |
[39:16] | I know you already told your friend. I saw her look at me. | 我知道你已经告诉你朋友了 我看见她在看我 |
[39:19] | She won’t tell anyone. | 她不会告诉任何人 |
[39:22] | – I promise. – ‘Cause if this ever came out, | -我保证 -这事一旦被发现 |
[39:25] | I’d lose everything. I’d lose everything. | 我将一无所有 一无所有 |
[39:30] | I’ll do whatever you want me to do. | 只要你愿意保密 我什么都愿意做 |
[39:38] | I have no intention of, like, hurting you or anything. | 我没有想要伤害你什么的 |
[39:46] | I’m sorry about earlier. | 之前的事 我很抱歉 |
[39:49] | That was kind of dumb. | 那确实挺蠢的 |
[39:54] | That’s okay. | 好吧 |
[39:58] | I just wanted to… | 我只是想… |
[40:00] | It won’t be a thing. | 不用因此困扰 |
[40:02] | – Don’t worry. – Thank you. | -别担心 -谢谢你 |
[40:07] | Thank you so much. | 真的 十分感谢你 |
[40:44] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[40:46] | – What’s wrong? – I just think the Molly’s, like, | -怎么了 -我觉得那摇头丸 |
[40:48] | way too strong or something. | 效力太强了 |
[41:00] | So… did you come? | 你… 高潮了吗 |
[41:04] | No. | 没有 |
[41:15] | Uh, do you think Mom’s gonna be | 你觉得妈妈会 |
[41:18] | sitting in the living room when we get there? | 坐在客厅等我们回家吗 |
[41:20] | – No, she won’t. – Okay. | -不 她不会 -好吧 |
[41:24] | Because, if, um… | 因为… 如果我走进去看到她 |
[41:27] | If I walked in there, I wouldn’t know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么 |
[41:29] | – I wouldn’t say hi. – No, she’s… She’s gonna be in her bed. | -我可能都不会打招呼 -不 她… 在床上 |
[41:33] | Trust me. Look, I need you, when we get home, | 相信我 我们到家后 |
[41:35] | to just go straight to your room and hide under the covers. Okay? | 你直接回房间 进被窝 |
[41:38] | Just let me deal with her. | 我来跟她说 |
[41:41] | Wh-what are you gonna tell her? | 你会怎么说 |
[41:44] | I don’t know yet. | 我也不知道 |
[41:48] | What are you laughing at? | 你在笑什么 |
[41:52] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[41:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[42:04] | She’s still a little sick from riding the Gravitron so many times. | 她玩太多次星际飞船了 现在还有点难受 |
[42:08] | – Should I check on her? – Oh, no. It’s good. I got it. | -要我去看看她吗 -不用了 我来就行 |
[42:13] | Thank you for looking out for her tonight. | 谢谢你今晚照顾她 |
[42:18] | – Of course. – Love you. | -没事 -爱你 |
[42:20] | – Love you, too. Good night, Mom. – Good night. | -我也爱你 晚安妈妈 -晚安 |
[43:40] | Hey. Shut the door. | 把门关上 |
[45:22] | Hey. | 你好 |
[45:26] | Tyler? | 是泰勒吗 |
[45:45] | No. No! | 不 不要 |
[45:47] | No, I’m not trying to hurt you. I’m not. | 我不是要来伤害你 我不是 |
[45:49] | I’m not here to hurt you. | 我来这里 不是要伤害你 |
[45:51] | I know that you have these ideas about me, | 我知道你认为我会那么做 |
[45:54] | based on the first time that we met, and I understand that. | 基于我们第一次见面的事 我能理解 |
[45:58] | But I’m not the person that you met that night. | 但我和那晚不一样了 |
[46:01] | Can you let go of me? | 你能让我走吗 |
[46:20] | You know, over the past few weeks… | 你知道吗 过去几个星期… |
[46:24] | I’ve spent… | 我… |
[46:26] | every moment of every day getting to know you. | 无时无刻不在了解你 |
[46:32] | At night… | 夜晚… |
[46:34] | I fall asleep to you. | 我想着你入睡 |
[46:37] | And in the morning… | 清晨… |
[46:40] | I wake up to you. | 我因你苏醒 |
[46:45] | I kind of feel closer to you than I do to anyone in the whole world. | 相比世界上任何人 我和你更亲近 |
[46:53] | I don’t trust you, Nate. | 内特 我不相信你 |
[47:00] | I don’t trust you, either. | 我也不相信你 |
[47:31] | – Open your mouth. – Nate… | -张开嘴 -内特… |
[47:34] | Wider. | 张大点 |
[47:38] | Nate. Nate, stop. | 内特 内特 住手 |
[47:43] | God, are you broken inside. | 你内心都破碎了吗 |
[47:47] | And that’s precisely why I don’t trust you. | 正因如此 我才不相信你 |
[47:53] | Because you’re so broken you don’t even trust yourself. | 你已经破碎到自己都不相信自己了 |
[47:59] | And that’s scary. | 这太吓人了 |
[48:02] | Not just for you, but for me. | 不仅吓到你 也吓到我了 |
[48:06] | And for my entire family. | 还有我全家人 |
[48:11] | I wouldn’t answer that. You’re gonna wanna hear this. | 换我就不会回 你得听我把话说完 |
[48:14] | Over the last three weeks, | 在过去的三周里 |
[48:17] | you have knowingly produced and distributed child pornography. | 你故意拍摄和传播儿童色情内容 |
[48:22] | Including obscene images that were taken on school property. | 包括那些在学校里拍的淫秽照片 |
[48:25] | I’ve compiled all these photos, | 我搜集了所有照片 |
[48:28] | along with an IP address, and an account that’s linked to your name. | 包括IP地址 以及关联到你的帐号 |
[48:34] | I don’t know if you’re familiar with child pornography laws in this state. | 我不知道你了不了解本州的儿童色情法 |
[48:40] | But they apply to minors just as they apply to adults. | 未成年人犯罪与成人同罪 |
[48:45] | I sent them to you. | 我是发给你了 |
[48:47] | No. You sent them | 不 你发给了 |
[48:49] | to an account of a person that doesn’t fucking exist. | 一个根本不存在的账号 |
[48:53] | And I mean, anyone can anonymously report child pornography, right? | 每个人都可以匿名举报儿童色情内容 |
[48:59] | – Then I’d tell them everything. – Okay. | -那我就把事情都告诉他们 -行啊 |
[49:03] | You could do that, but, um… | 你可以这么做 但… |
[49:06] | here’s what would definitely happen. | 就会发生这些事情 |
[49:10] | You’d end up on a sex offenders list. | 你会出现在性犯罪者名单上 |
[49:14] | It means no more college. | 没法上大学 |
[49:18] | It’s gonna be very fucking difficult to find a job. | 也很难找工作 |
[49:24] | And everywhere you go, | 无论你到哪里 |
[49:27] | for the rest of your life, | 你的余生 |
[49:29] | you’ll be harassed, and spat at, | 你都会被骚扰 被唾弃 |
[49:32] | and treated like a fucking animal. | 被像一个禽兽一样对待 |
[49:35] | You deserve better than that. ‘Cause I know you. | 你值得更好的 我了解你 |
[49:41] | You’re kind. | 你很善良 |
[49:45] | You’re smart. You’re generous. | 你很聪明 也很优雅 |
[49:48] | You got a big heart. | 你心胸宽广 |
[49:50] | You deserve whatever the fuck it is in this world that you want. | 你值得拥有世界上你想要的一切 |
[49:56] | So keep your head down. | 所以低调点 |
[49:58] | Keep your mouth shut. | 闭上嘴 |
[50:02] | Don’t try to ruin my life, | 别试图毁了我的生活 |
[50:05] | and I won’t have to ruin yours. | 那我也不会毁了你的 |
[50:10] | You know what I think? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[50:14] | I think you’re a fucking faggot, just like your daddy. | 你就是个该死的同性恋 跟你爸一样 |
[50:30] | You have a nice night. | 晚安 |
[51:20] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[51:22] | Do you think I could, uh, sleep over? | 我能在这里过夜吗 |
[51:26] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. Come on. | 当然 快进来 |
[52:07] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[52:16] | Here. | 给你 |
[52:21] | So how’d the date go with Tyler? | 今晚和泰勒约会顺利吗 |
[52:36] | He didn’t look like his picture. | 他和照片里不一样 |
[52:57] | Come here. | 过来 |
[53:21] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你还好吗 |
[54:29] | What? | 怎么了 |