时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I’m very happy for you, Rue. | 我真为你高兴 鲁 |
[00:08] | You’re about to start a brand-new chapter. | 你将要开始一段新的人生了 |
[00:10] | You think ’cause I went to rehab I stayed clean? | 我没想过要真的戒毒 |
[00:14] | Some new girl I think you’re gonna be friends with. | 镇上来了新女孩 你们会成为朋友的 |
[00:17] | – I’m Rue. – Jules. | -我叫鲁 -我是朱尔斯 |
[00:21] | You’re fucking crazy. | 你他妈的疯了 |
[00:23] | I’m just trying to get back at my ex-boyfriend. | 我只想报复我的傻逼前男友 |
[00:26] | You can stay in a town like this, | 你可以留在这样的小镇 |
[00:28] | end up like me, | 最后像我一样 |
[00:30] | living your life out in motel rooms. | 在汽车旅馆活出自我 |
[00:33] | Why don’t you take your top off? | 你怎么不把上衣脱掉 |
[00:37] | I know what you want. | 我知道你想要什么 |
[00:38] | This bitch is gonna get fucked up! | 这个婊子就要完蛋了 |
[00:40] | You wanna fucking hurt me? | 你他妈是不是想伤害我 |
[00:44] | Where you headed to? | 你要去哪 |
[00:47] | Home. | 回家 |
[00:49] | And then… things got weird. | 然后… 事情变奇怪了 |
[01:12] | Sometimes, when I get really high, I kind of think I’m psychic. | 有时 当我磕嗨时 我觉得我能通灵 |
[01:20] | When Nate Jacobs was 11 years old, | 内特·雅各布斯十一岁的时候 |
[01:24] | he found his dad’s porn collection. | 他发现了他父亲的性爱录影集 |
[01:27] | His dad, Cal, was obsessive. | 他父亲 卡尔 有强迫症 |
[01:30] | His mom always said that’s who he got it from. | 他妈说他这点完全遗传了他父亲 |
[01:33] | Then he quickly realized that the colored cases | 他很快就发现 那些彩色的包装盒 |
[01:35] | and placement were no accident. | 和光盘的摆放顺序 绝非随意为之 |
[01:38] | It was an elaborate code, the one to ensure that no one fucked with his shit. | 那是一套精心编造的密码 确保没人会打乱顺序 |
[01:44] | I have a very pretty dick. Do you want to see it? | 要看看我的大屌吗 |
[01:47] | What do you like to be called? Mister? Master? | 您想让我怎么称呼您 先生 主人 |
[01:51] | -Daddy? -For you? You can call me “Daddy.” | -还是爹地 -你嘛 就叫我”爹地”吧 |
[01:57] | Open wider. Wider. More like that. | 嘴张大点儿 再大点儿 就这样 |
[02:04] | – Yeah! – Good? | -好爽 -爽吗 |
[02:05] | Yes, Daddy. I’ll be good. | 是的 爹地 我好爽 |
[02:07] | Every video was basically the same. | 每个视频的内容都如出一辙 |
[02:09] | Oh, you are all woman, aren’t you? | 你彻底变成个女人了啊 |
[02:11] | – Mostly. – Mostly. | -差不多吧 -差不多 |
[02:13] | They’d drink, make small talk… | 他们先喝几杯 聊聊天… |
[02:16] | Oh, don’t make me come. I… I want to wait for that. | 这就想榨干我吗 我… 还要大干特干呢 |
[02:20] | And then his dad would fuck the shit out of some… | 之后他爸就开始操起这些… |
[02:22] | Fucking whore. Fucking slut. | 淫荡的贱人 骚浪的荡夫 |
[03:04] | I want to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[03:12] | You’re a strong man, Nathaniel. | 你是个坚强的男孩 纳撒尼尔 |
[03:16] | I knew it from the moment you were born. | 从你出生我就知道了 |
[03:20] | You have an… iron will… | 你有着… 钢铁般的意志… |
[03:25] | drive, determination. | 十足的动力 坚定的决心 |
[03:28] | I’ve always admired that in you. | 我很欣赏你这种精神 |
[03:31] | Because some day, it will lead you to greatness. | 因为总有一天 它会带你成就辉煌 |
[03:41] | But no one in this world will ever root for you. | 但是世上没人会一直支持你 |
[03:45] | They’ll see what I see and they’ll despise you for it. | 他们会看到你的优点 然后因此鄙视你 |
[03:49] | Sometimes you’ll know, and sometimes you won’t. | 有时你看得出来 但有时你会被蒙在鼓里 |
[03:53] | But the farther you go, the sharper their blade. | 你越是成功 他们就越会贬低你 |
[03:58] | Just don’t ever give them an opening. | 千万别给他们任何机会 |
[04:09] | By 12, he had adopted a rigid diet and workout schedule. | 十二岁时 他就制定了严格的饮食和健身计划 |
[04:14] | Within a year, his body fat dropped from 23% to 6%. | 不到一年 他的体脂率从23%降到了6% |
[04:43] | Ready? All right! | 准备好了吗 开始 |
[04:45] | He joined the football team as a freshman and quickly excelled. | 他高一就加入了橄榄球队 并迅速脱颖而出 |
[04:49] | Red… Red, 32, hut! | 红方… 红方 开始 |
[04:53] | By the year’s end, | 学年结束前 |
[04:55] | he was not only the starting quarterback, but the team captain. | 他不仅成为了球队的首发四分卫 还当上了队长 |
[04:58] | Keep it together, Nate. Stay focused. | 保持冷静 内特 注意力集中 |
[05:00] | All right, let’s fucking go! | 好了 准备他妈开始了 |
[05:16] | He loved the crowds, | 他喜欢被人群簇拥的感觉 |
[05:17] | the cheers, the feeling of winning. | 欢呼声 和那种属于胜者的骄傲 |
[05:25] | But he hated being in the locker room. | 但他讨厌呆在更衣室 |
[05:29] | He hated how casual how his teammates were about being naked… | 他厌恶队友们随意地裸露身体… |
[05:35] | how they’d talk to him with their dicks hanging out. | 厌恶他们甩着大鸟跟他讲话 |
[05:39] | He made a concerted effort to always maintain eye contact | 在更衣室里 他尽量只和他们 |
[05:42] | during these exchanges. | 保持眼神交流 |
[05:43] | Every now and then, he’d forget, | 但时不时 他就会走神 |
[05:45] | and accidentally catch a glimpse of someone’s penis. | 然后意外地看到某人的屌 |
[06:04] | His older brother Aaron was a fuck-up. | 他哥哥亚伦是个废物 |
[06:07] | He could tell his dad didn’t like Aaron, didn’t think he had guts or brains | 他看得出父亲不喜欢亚伦 他既没胆量也没头脑 |
[06:10] | or half a fucking clue and Nate agreed. | 没点儿自己想法 内特也赞同 |
[06:15] | He didn’t talk to his dad that much, but they didn’t need to. | 他不怎么和父亲说话 反正他们也不需要 |
[06:19] | They had a good relationship. | 他俩的关系还算不错 |
[06:21] | He didn’t like his mother either. She was weak, and a pushover. | 他也不喜欢他母亲 她是个软柿子 |
[06:25] | Plus, she didn’t take care of herself. | 另外 她不会自己照顾自己 |
[06:28] | He made a long mental checklist | 内特曾列过一个长长的清单 |
[06:30] | of the things he liked and disliked about women. | 列举了所有他对于女性的喜恶 |
[06:33] | He liked tennis skirts and jean cut-offs, | 他喜欢网球裙和牛仔短裤 |
[06:36] | but not the kind so short you could see the pockets. | 但不喜欢那种短到能看到口袋的 |
[06:39] | He liked ballet flats and heels. | 他喜欢平底鞋和高跟鞋 |
[06:41] | He hated sneakers and dress shoes. | 讨厌运动鞋和皮鞋 |
[06:43] | But was fine with sandals as long as they were worn with a fresh pedicure. | 但他觉得只要做过美甲 穿凉鞋也不错 |
[06:47] | He liked thigh gaps, hated cankles. | 他喜欢女孩儿的大腿缝 讨厌脚踝上的赘肉 |
[06:50] | He liked tan lines, long necks, slender shoulders. | 他喜欢晒痕 修长的脖颈 骨骼分明的肩膀 |
[06:53] | He liked good posture and fruit-scented body mist. | 他喜欢优雅的姿势和水果味的香体喷雾 |
[06:57] | He liked full lips, and small noses. | 他喜欢厚嘴唇 小鼻子 |
[07:00] | He liked chokers, but the lacy ones | 他喜欢颈圈 但必须是蕾丝质地 |
[07:02] | with flower cutouts or delicate patterns. | 配上花朵纹样或精美图案 |
[07:05] | He hated girls who sat like boys, talked like boys, acted like boys. | 他不喜欢言行举止像男生的女生 |
[07:10] | But there was nothing on planet Earth he hated more than body hair. | 但世上没有什么比体毛更让他讨厌 |
[07:17] | That’s one of the first things he noticed about Maddy. | 这也是他注意到玛迪首要原因 |
[07:21] | She was basically hairless. | 她身上光滑如丝 |
[07:27] | He’d walk her home from school every day. | 他每天放学都会送她回家 |
[07:30] | Made him feel good to know that he was there to protect her. | 这让他觉得自己是在保护她 |
[07:34] | He knew the world was full of men who wanted to hurt Maddy. | 他知道世界上都是想要伤害玛迪的人 |
[07:37] | Men who hang out the windows of their cars and scream obscenities at her. | 那些探出车窗 喊着污言秽语的男人 |
[07:42] | College guys who wouldn’t think twice about drugging her. | 那些一心想要给她下药的大学生 |
[07:45] | Lonely guys who’d spot her at a mall. | 在商场里对她有着非分之想的油腻单身汉 |
[07:49] | Men who’d rape her, torture her, sell her into sexual slavery. | 还有那些想要强奸她 折磨她 把她当性奴卖的男人 |
[07:54] | He didn’t even like to think about it. | 他甚至都不愿去想这些 |
[07:58] | He did, however, like to think about the things he’d do to protect her. | 然而 他愿意去想自己如何保护她 |
[08:06] | If anyone ever tried to hurt you, I’d kill them. | 如果有任何人想伤害你 我会杀了他 |
[08:09] | You’re, like, the sweetest guy ever. | 你 是我见过最贴心的男孩子 |
[08:14] | He also liked that Maddy was a virgin, | 玛迪还是处女这事更是让内特喜欢 |
[08:17] | that no guy had ever put his penis in her. | 还没有男人用阴茎插入她 |
[08:20] | -You’re a virgin? -Yeah. | -你还是处女 -我是 |
[08:24] | -Like, fully? -Yeah. | -完全的处女 -是 |
[08:28] | What about like… | 那你有没有过… |
[08:30] | -Have you ever been fingered? -Only my own. | -有没有指交过 -只有自己试过 |
[08:38] | He sometimes imagined marrying Maddy and starting a family. | 有时他会想象和玛迪结婚成家 |
[08:42] | He knew he didn’t want boys, though. | 他不想要男孩 |
[08:45] | But he also didn’t like the idea of having girls. | 但他也不想要女孩 |
[08:50] | Plus, Maddy could be a real bitch. | 此外 玛迪也可能是个婊子 |
[08:52] | Like that night at McKay’s party, something just flipped. | 就像那晚在麦凯的派对上 有些事情就败露了 |
[08:57] | And he knew he had anger issues, but, I mean, so did every guy. | 他知道自己脾气不好 但其实 每个男人都是 |
[09:03] | It’s not like that was anything in his life he could trace it back to. | 这不是什么陈年旧事所引起的 |
[09:07] | It was just… who he was, and who he’d always be. | 这就是… 他原本的性格 一直以来都如此 |
[09:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:25] | Nothing, I just came to… came to say goodnight. | 没什么 我就是来… 跟你说晚安 |
[09:33] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[10:10] | It was the first day of school, and my heart was racing. | 这是开学的第一天 我心跳得很快 |
[10:19] | I made a new best friend and for the first time since getting out of rehab, | 我交到了一个新朋友 自从我离开戒毒所 |
[10:24] | I was feeling good about the world. | 这是世上唯一让我感觉到美好的事情 |
[10:28] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[10:32] | – What? – Wanna get high? | -什么 -你想嗑药吗 |
[10:36] | – What is it? – No idea. | -这是什么 -我也不知道 |
[10:41] | – Didn’t you just get out of rehab? – Yeah. | -你不是刚从戒毒所出来吗 -是啊 |
[10:46] | – Should I be concerned? – Maybe. | -我应该担心吗 -也许吧 |
[10:50] | – I feel like this isn’t a good idea. – I kinda disagree. | -我不觉得这是个好主意 -我有点儿反对 |
[11:00] | Rue. | 鲁 |
[11:06] | ♪ Yeah, Mount Everest ain’t got shit on me ♪ | ♪ 埃佛勒斯峰不会骗我 ♪ |
[11:11] | Do you feel anything? | 你感觉到什么了吗 |
[11:16] | ♪ ‘Cause I’m on top of the world ♪ | ♪ 因为我站在世界之巅 ♪ |
[11:19] | Do you feel anything? | 你感觉到什么了吗 |
[11:25] | Rue, what’s wrong? | 鲁 怎么了 |
[11:28] | Just so happy. | 我感觉很快乐 |
[11:32] | ♪ ‘Cause I’m on top of the world ♪ | ♪ 因为我站在世界之巅 ♪ |
[11:39] | I know you’re not allowed to say it… | 我知道你不能说… |
[11:44] | but drugs are kind of cool. | 但这玩意儿还挺酷的 |
[11:50] | I mean, they’re cool before they wreck your skin… | 我是说 在它们毁掉你的皮肤… |
[11:55] | – and your life… -Can you grab me a towel? | -和生命… -能给我条毛巾吗 |
[12:00] | And your family. | 还有家人之前 |
[12:02] | Gia, I need you to grab me a towel. | 吉雅 我要你给我条毛巾 |
[12:06] | I found her down. I gave her one dose of Narcan… | 我发现她倒在地上 给她注射了一剂纳洛酮… |
[12:08] | That’s when they get uncool. | 到那时就一点儿也不酷了 |
[12:15] | It’s actually a very narrow window of cool. | 酷的时间还挺短暂的 |
[12:27] | ♪ Doing it all for love ♪ | ♪ 都是为了爱 ♪ |
[12:28] | I’ll wait with you until your mother comes home. | 在你妈妈回来之前我会陪着你的 |
[12:31] | You want to watch some TV? | 你想看会儿电视吗 |
[12:33] | And once you pass through that window of cool… | 一旦过了酷的时间… |
[12:36] | ♪ Doing it all for love ♪ | ♪ 都是为了爱 ♪ |
[12:37] | This is embarrassing. I feel like everyone knows. | 这太尴尬了 感觉所有人都知道我的事了 |
[12:43] | Rue, I don’t want to turn this into a competition, | 鲁 我没有想要和你比这个 |
[12:48] | but, like, I win. For, like, a multitude of reasons. | 但是 各种原因都证明 我赢了 |
[12:53] | I just… I don’t want to deal with all the fucking questions. | 我就是… 我只是不想回答一堆蠢问题 |
[12:55] | I still win. | 我还是赢了 |
[13:04] | Wait, you’re alive? | 等等 你还活着 |
[13:06] | Like, what the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[13:11] | Oh, shit, that’s the girl who tried to commit suicide at McKay’s. | 操 那是试图在麦凯派对上自杀的姐们儿 |
[13:13] | – Wait, what? – Oh, yeah. I forgot. | -什么 -对 我忘了 |
[13:16] | You guys both was fuckin’. | 你俩都忙着做爱 |
[13:19] | Why does everybody think we fucked? | 为什么所有人都觉得我们做了 |
[13:24] | Now Maddy knew she had an optics issue, | 托光学的福 还有一堆不利于她的证据 |
[13:26] | along with a mountain of evidence against her. | 玛迪知道自己有了麻烦 |
[13:29] | So, last night, while texting with Nate… | 于是昨晚 在和内特发短信时… |
[13:34] | Maddy had an idea. | 玛迪有了个主意 |
[13:45] | – Alcohol is not good for me. – So you did fuck him. | -我酒量不行 -所以你确实上了他 |
[13:49] | – Honestly, I think I blacked out. – For real? | -说实话 我好像断片了 -真的吗 |
[13:53] | Maddy! | 玛迪 |
[13:54] | – Hey, you. – Oh, look! It’s our new sexpert! | -早上好 -我们新来的爱爱专家 |
[13:57] | – Congratulations, bitch! – Welcome to the club! | -恭喜你 婊砸 -欢迎入会 |
[14:00] | Now, when Kat told BB she lost her virginity | 当凯特告诉比比 |
[14:03] | to some dude whose name she didn’t remember, she knew | 她被一个不记得名字的人破了处 |
[14:05] | she’ll tell Maddy and Cassie, and the rest of the fucking planet Earth. | 她知道她会告诉玛迪和凯西 还会告诉全世界 |
[14:09] | But that was kind of the point. | 但她想要这样的效果 |
[14:12] | She was just relived that it was no longer a thing. | 这让她如释重负 |
[14:32] | Hey, I’m Ethan. | 你好 我是伊桑 |
[14:36] | – Please don’t be a mass shooter. – What? | -可别当什么校园枪手 -什么 |
[14:41] | Sorry, it’s just, like, the first thing that came to mind. | 对不起 刚刚我脱口而出了 |
[14:44] | Oh, my God. Am I giving off shooter vibes? | 靠 我很有枪手的感觉吗 |
[14:49] | -Yeah. -Really? | -没错 -真的吗 |
[14:50] | – Eh, you know. – Shit. | -看起来 -我日 |
[14:53] | Look, I don’t know. What’s your Reddit username? | 我也不知道 你红迪网用户名是什么 |
[14:57] | Um, it’s IncelUprising. | 非自愿禁欲男的崛起 |
[15:01] | I’m joking. A joke. | 开玩笑呢 玩笑 |
[15:09] | – I’m Kat. – Uh, I’m Ethan. | -我叫凯特 -我叫伊桑 |
[15:12] | Yeah, you said that. | 你说过了 |
[15:15] | Okay, listen up, everybody. Welcome to Biology 301. | 大家注意了 欢迎选修生物301 |
[15:20] | So, let’s start with a little improvisation. | 我们以即兴演讲来开个头 |
[15:23] | I’d like each of you to get up | 我要每个人上台 |
[15:25] | and tell us a five-minute story about your summer. | 讲一个五分钟暑期小故事 |
[15:30] | Looks like we have our first volunteer: Rue. | 有人自告奋勇 鲁 |
[15:33] | Please don’t do this to me. | 别这样对我 |
[15:35] | Come on, everyone. Let’s give her a little encouragement. | 大家伙 给她点鼓励 |
[16:02] | A memory? | 一段回忆吗 |
[16:04] | Anything that had an impact on you this summer. | 这个暑假发生的 任何影响到你的事 |
[16:10] | I don’t… I don’t… I can’t think of… | 我不… 我想不到… |
[16:16] | Just… relax your body. Release the tension. | 放… 松身体 别紧张 |
[16:23] | And just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[16:26] | We recommend taking her directly to the rehabilitation center. | 我们建议直接把她送到戒毒中心 |
[16:36] | – So this… this summer? – Yes. | -就… 这个夏天吗 -是的 |
[17:01] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:08] | I’m having trouble, like, remembering something, you know. | 我有点 记忆障碍之类的 |
[17:14] | Just tell us a specific memory. | 跟我们讲点具体的 |
[17:17] | Uh, okay. Uh… | 好吧… |
[17:20] | I was, um, with my mom, and my, uh, my little sister, | 我当时和妈妈 还有妹妹在一起 |
[17:24] | and we were, uh, listening to this… this song. | 我们听着… 这首歌 |
[17:37] | ♪ Fly ♪ | ♪ 飞吧 ♪ |
[17:41] | ♪ Fly me to the moon ♪ | ♪ 带我飞向月亮 ♪ |
[17:44] | I know you know this song. | 我知道你听过这歌 |
[17:47] | ♪ And let me play among the stars ♪ | ♪ 与繁星共舞 ♪ |
[17:56] | ♪ Let me see ♪ | ♪ 让我看看 ♪ |
[18:01] | ♪ Oh, I wanna see what spring is like ♪ | ♪ 我想看到春天的美丽 ♪ |
[18:05] | ♪ On Jupiter ♪ | ♪ 木星 ♪ |
[18:08] | ♪ On Jupiter and Mars ♪ | ♪ 木星和火星 ♪ |
[18:13] | ♪ In other words ♪ | ♪ 我是在说 ♪ |
[18:17] | ♪ Hold my hand ♪ | ♪ 牵住我的手 ♪ |
[18:20] | ♪ In other words, darling ♪ | ♪ 我是在说 亲爱的 ♪ |
[18:23] | ♪ I love ya ♪ | ♪ 我爱你 ♪ |
[18:26] | ♪ Girl ♪ | ♪ 女孩 ♪ |
[18:29] | ♪ Fill ♪ | ♪ 填满 ♪ |
[18:32] | ♪ Fill my heart with song ♪ | ♪ 让音乐填满我的内心 ♪ |
[18:37] | ♪ I wanna sing to ya, darling ♪ | ♪ 我要为你歌唱 亲爱的 ♪ |
[18:41] | ♪ Forevermore ♪ | ♪ 一直到永远 ♪ |
[18:44] | Are you doing drugs in my house? Are you doing drugs in my house? | 你在我家吸毒 你在我家吸毒吗 |
[18:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:53] | I’m not joking! | 我没开玩笑 |
[18:55] | I need to… I need to go! | 我得… 我得走了 |
[18:58] | -Dad’s so fucking proud, Mom. -Oh, really? | -老爸肯定很骄傲 妈妈 -真的吗 |
[19:00] | Dad’s so fucking proud. | 老爸真他妈的骄傲 |
[19:04] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[19:05] | – I don’t give… – Get off of me! | -我不… -放开我 |
[19:07] | Back the fuck up. Back the fuck up and let me out of this fucking house. | 你他妈往后退 后退 让我走 |
[19:11] | ♪ I’m simply trying to tell you ♪ | ♪ 我只想告诉你 ♪ |
[19:14] | ♪ That I care for ya, darling ♪ | ♪ 我只关心你 亲爱的 ♪ |
[19:19] | ♪ Fly ♪ | ♪ 飞吧 ♪ |
[19:22] | ♪ Fly, fly, fly, fly, fly, Fly me to the moon ♪ | ♪ 带我飞去 飞去月亮 ♪ |
[19:30] | ♪ And let me play among… ♪ | ♪ 让我和… ♪ |
[20:15] | I’m sorry, but I… I can’t think of anything, so… | 很抱歉 但我… 我什么都想不起来… |
[20:21] | Just… | 就… |
[20:25] | I’m, uh… I’m done. I can’t. | 就这样吧… 我不行 |
[20:29] | – Do I have to do this? – She’s a mess, dude. | -我必须要说吗 -她太糟糕了 姐们儿 |
[20:32] | – Honestly, I bet it’s brain damage. – You’re being fucking rude. | -讲真的 我觉得她脑损伤了 -别他妈乱说话 |
[21:05] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[21:11] | Rue, it’s me. | 鲁 是我 |
[21:16] | – Are you okay? -You are so fucking stupid, Lexi. | -你还好吗 -你真他妈的蠢 莱克茜 |
[21:21] | -Why? -‘Cause I already flushed everything | -怎么 -因为我已经在厕所 |
[21:23] | down the fucking toilet. | 把东西都冲掉了 |
[21:25] | Well, I just came to check on you. | 我只是来看看你 |
[21:26] | I don’t want you to fucking check on me, whether I’m fine or I’m not fine. | 我他妈不想你来关心我好不好 |
[21:30] | What difference are you going to make? Are you going to give me a life advice? | 你又能帮我什么 给我人生建议吗 |
[21:34] | – You gonna fucking help me? -Well, you’re one of my best friends. | -你他妈的想帮我吗 -你是我最好的朋友 |
[21:37] | Give me a fucking break. ‘Cause we went to fucking pre-school together? | 省省吧 就因为我们一起上了幼儿园 |
[21:41] | That does not make us best fucking friends. | 不意味着我们就他妈是最好的朋友了 |
[21:46] | You say all this, but what happens in three days | 你这么说 三天后你再来敲我门 |
[21:48] | when you knock on my door asking me to piss in some Tylenol bottle? | 让我尿在泰诺药瓶里 |
[21:52] | What, you’re gonna say the opposite? | 那时候你又要改口吗 |
[21:53] | How we’ve known each other since pre-school and we’re best friends? | 说我们从幼儿园就认识 是最好的朋友 |
[21:57] | It’s like you have a split personality disorder. | 你就像人格分裂一样 |
[22:00] | Sorry if I miss the old you. | 抱歉我那么怀念曾经的你 |
[22:09] | I slept like shit, too. Yeah, I miss you. | 我也睡死过去了 我想你 |
[23:27] | – My name is Ali, and I’m an addict. – Hi, Ali. | -我叫阿里 是个瘾君子 -你好阿里 |
[23:32] | Actually, an addict is a nice word for it. | 说实话 说瘾君子算轻的了 |
[23:34] | I was a stone-cold crackhead. | 我是个冷酷无情的毒虫 |
[23:37] | I was also a firefighter, so I thought, the two might cancel each other out. | 我以前是个消防员 我以为这能相互抵消 |
[23:42] | As long as I saved lives, I was well within my right to destroy my own. | 只要我在救人 我好像就有权利伤害自己 |
[23:48] | The problem was, I was… | 问题在于 我… |
[23:51] | I was also a father, to two young girls. | 我还是两个小女孩的父亲 |
[23:56] | My girls live in Texas. | 我女儿们住在德州 |
[24:00] | I speak to them whenever I can. Drugs can take away a lot. | 只要有时间我就和她们通话 毒品能带走很多 |
[24:07] | The first time I tried Oxycontin, I was 13. | 我13岁第一次尝试奥施康定 |
[24:13] | What do these feel like? | 这是什么感觉 |
[24:18] | They’re the absolute worst. | 最糟的感觉 |
[24:23] | I used to take care of my dad after school | 以前放学后我会照顾我爸爸 |
[24:25] | ‘Cause my mom had to take a second job to cover the medical bills. | 因为妈妈要做兼职负担医药费 |
[24:32] | A state-issued nurse would come by every day for two hours, | 政府指派的护士每天来2个小时 |
[24:35] | and she’d, legit, just play Candy Crush on her phone. | 她基本上在玩糖果传奇 |
[24:40] | But, anyway, the point is, he had, like, a bunch of pills. | 总之 重点是他有很多药 |
[25:29] | He was too out of it to know I was high. | 他根本察觉不到我嗑嗨了 |
[25:32] | And I always have the best time with you. | 和你在一起是我最棒的时光 |
[25:36] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[25:39] | Do you mind?! | 行不行 |
[25:48] | Hey. Uh, I’m gonna need you to do me a big favor. | 我要你帮我个大忙 |
[25:52] | You see, there are a bunch of these meetings | 这里有很多我应该参加 |
[25:54] | that I was supposed to attend that I didn’t actually attend, so… | 但没参加的交流会 所以… |
[25:59] | I’m gonna need you to backdate this slip. | 我需要你帮我倒填日期 |
[26:06] | Yeah. Ethically, that’s a line I will not cross. | 按理来说 这违背原则了 |
[26:15] | What if I, uh… suck your dick? | 那如果我… 吸你的鸡巴呢 |
[26:26] | Like, in my car? | 在我车里吗 |
[26:29] | I’m 17, you fucking creep. Sign the slip. | 我才17 你个变态 签字 |
[26:40] | – Pleasure doing business with you. – Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. | -很高兴和你打交道 -我操 我操 我操 |
[26:54] | Rue. | 鲁 |
[26:58] | -Love you. -Love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[27:36] | Um, I’m gonna be right back. | 一会儿就回来 |
[27:42] | Fuck, yeah. | 操 |
[27:45] | Fucking slut. | 小荡妇 |
[27:50] | Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck… | 我操 我操 我操 我操… |
[28:06] | She never admitted it, and no one could ever prove it, | 她从没承认 也没人证明 |
[28:11] | but we all knew it was her. | 但我们都知道 |
[28:35] | Or, I don’t know, I guess for Kat, it probably felt like we all knew. | 我不知道 但我猜凯特觉得我们都知道 |
[28:42] | That’s the weird thing about the Internet. | 互联网很奇怪 |
[28:44] | Ten people can feel like the whole world. | 十个人就像全世界一样 |
[28:52] | Meet me in the cafeteria in five minutes. We need to talk. | 五分钟后来食堂找我 我们得谈谈 |
[28:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:00] | Listen, Kat. I didn’t do anything. I told Roy not to post it. | 凯特 我什么都没做 我让罗伊别发网上 |
[29:04] | It doesn’t matter, okay? He’s still sending it to people and saying it’s me. | 那不重要 他还在把视频发给别人 说那是我 |
[29:08] | Look, I don’t want my life to be ruined, | 我不想我的生活被毁掉 |
[29:10] | and I’m sure you don’t want to end up on a sex offender list. | 我想你不愿意上性罪犯名单吧 |
[29:12] | – Kat, you know I’m not a sex offender. – It’s child pornography, you dumb fuck. | -凯特 我才不是性罪犯 -这可是儿童色情片 傻逼 |
[29:17] | But we’re all under 18. Children can’t make child pornography. | 但我们都未成年 未成年人怎么制作儿童色情片 |
[29:21] | – Troy, google it. -I’m not googling child pornography. | -特洛伊 去网上查查 -我才不要搜索儿童色情片 |
[29:25] | You know what? Fuck it. Fuck it, I’m going to the police. | 你猜怎么着 我去报警了 |
[29:29] | All right! Okay. Okay, okay, I get it. What do you need? | 行吧 等等 等等 明白了 你想怎么办 |
[29:33] | First, for you to delete the video off your phone… | 首先 把你手机里视频给删了… |
[29:36] | – and whoever’s phone you sent it to. – That is done. | -发给其他人也都删了 -没问题 |
[29:39] | And for you to tell Wes to tell everybody that it’s not me. Okay? | 你还要让韦斯告诉其他人 视频里不是我 |
[29:43] | Okay. Done. Anything else? | 好 可以 还有吗 |
[29:48] | Actually, yeah. | 当然有 |
[29:50] | So even though Roy and Troy tried to put an end to it, | 所以即使罗伊和特洛伊试图大事化小 |
[29:53] | Kat? Nah. It was some other bitch. | 凯特 不是 是另外一个骚货 |
[29:57] | Oh, dude. What the fuck? I thought you said it was Kat. | 兄弟 搞毛啊 你不是说是凯特吗 |
[30:00] | I did, but, I mixed that bitch up. | 我是说过 但我搞混了 |
[30:03] | By the end of the week… | 等那周结束时… |
[30:18] | Katherine Hernandez, please report to the principal’s office. | 凯瑟琳·赫尔南德斯 请去校长办公室报道 |
[30:21] | Katherine Hernandez to the principal’s office. | 凯瑟琳·赫尔南德斯 到校长办公室报道 |
[30:24] | I heard a very disturbing rumor. | 我听说了一则不太好的谣言 |
[30:27] | – About what? – There is a recording of you | -关于什么 -一段有你 |
[30:30] | engaged in… sexual activity. | 参与… 性交行为的视频 |
[30:34] | Or something to that effect, that is being shared amongst the students. | 差不多那个意思 而且在学生之间传播开了 |
[30:39] | Is this about that video of that girl getting banged from behind? | 是那个女生从后面被操的视频吗 |
[30:43] | Because no, it’s not me, but… just out of sheer curiosity, | 因为那不是我 但… 纯粹是出于好奇 |
[30:46] | what could have possibly led you to believe that is was? | 是什么让你觉得那就是我 |
[30:49] | I just want to be clear that I haven’t personally seen the video… | 我先说好 我本人还没看过那视频… |
[30:53] | It is because the girl in the video is fat, Principal Hayes? | 是因为视频里的女生很胖吗 海耶斯校长 |
[30:55] | I’m not jumping to conclusions, Katherine… | 我可没着急下结论 凯瑟琳… |
[30:58] | I’d just appreciate it if everyone would stop talking to me like it was, | 所有人别这么跟我说话我就千恩万谢了 |
[31:01] | because, frankly, it’s… offensive. | 因为说实话… 这很伤人 |
[31:05] | You know, it’s one thing for my classmates to body shame me, | 同学嘲笑我的身材是一回事 |
[31:08] | but for you, Principal Hayes that’s just… a whole another thing. | 但如果是你 海耶斯校长 那就… 完全不同了 |
[31:13] | It’s degrading. It’s… discriminatory. | 这有辱人格 很… 带歧视性 |
[31:17] | And it just goes to show how insidious, and… | 这是有多么阴险 而且… |
[31:20] | systemic body terrorism truly is in this country. | 证明了身材歧视真的存在于这个国家 |
[31:24] | From my own principal. | 更是从我的校长之口说出 |
[31:26] | Well, I’m… I’m… I… I can’t apologize enough. | 我… 我… 我无法表达我有多抱歉 |
[31:31] | And I give you my word, | 而且我保证 |
[31:33] | I will do everything in my power to put an end to this rumor. | 我会尽我所能终止这条谣言 |
[31:39] | Thank you, Principal Hayes. | 谢谢 海耶斯校长 |
[31:41] | And so on the same way that mass shootings, | 就像是那些枪击案 |
[31:43] | sex scandals, and stolen elections do, | 性丑闻 选举丑闻一样 |
[31:45] | the whole thing blew over pretty quickly and we all moved on to the next thing. | 整个事件很快就过去了 我们也都忘掉了这事 |
[31:48] | – You guys pumped? – Yeah! | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[31:51] | – Are we gonna win? – Yeah! | -准备好赢了吗 -是的 |
[31:54] | Then let’s hear it for the East Highland Blackhawks! | 欢迎东部高地黑鹰队 |
[32:09] | Yeah, Nate! | 内特 |
[32:43] | Hey, let’s go! | 走起 |
[32:50] | I’m 100 percent, do not feel safe right now. | 我很确定这里不安全 |
[32:54] | No. So stay the fuck out of my grill. | 别 别多管闲事 |
[32:57] | -Yo, Maddy. -What? | -玛迪 -干嘛 |
[33:00] | – Let me take you out tonight. – Why? | -让我今晚带你出去 -为什么 |
[33:07] | -I hate you. -I know. | -去你的 -好吧 |
[33:12] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[33:15] | Seriously? | 认真 |
[33:16] | Seriously. | 很认真 |
[33:19] | -I’m over it. -Rue! | -我来了 -鲁 |
[33:23] | Breathing is clearly not a priority to you. | 看来你都不用呼吸 |
[33:25] | I see. | 你可真是的 |
[33:32] | Fuck. | 我靠 |
[33:34] | Uh, you wanna come over for dinner tonight? | 今晚过来吃饭吗 |
[33:36] | I wish. But my dad wants to have like a capital F, capital D Family Dinner. | 我倒是想 但我爸想来个家庭聚餐 |
[33:42] | Which is weird, because it’s literally just me and him | 这就很怪 因为几乎每次 |
[33:45] | eating dinner together, like, every single night. | 家庭聚餐都只有我和他 |
[33:49] | Well, um, what about later? | 晚点呢 |
[33:51] | I’m probably gonna do some homework. Binge-watch some Madoka Magica. | 我应该得做作业 窝着看会儿”魔法少女小圆” |
[33:55] | Okay, well, um, maybe you could, like, | 好吧 那也许你可以 |
[33:59] | come over Sunday night, ’cause my mom’s, like, asking me and stuff. | 周日晚上过来 因为我妈问东问西的 |
[34:06] | Are you talking to your momma about me? | 你有跟你妈聊起我啊 |
[34:09] | No. Shut up. | 没 闭嘴吧 |
[34:17] | -Bye, Rue. -Bye. | -拜拜 鲁 -拜 |
[34:23] | I’m such a loser. | 我真是没用 |
[34:48] | Maddy, I just want to say that I’m sorry. | 玛迪 我就是想说我很抱歉 |
[35:06] | Cash or credit? | 现金还是信用卡 |
[35:21] | – Christopher McKay. – Yep. | -克里斯多夫·麦凯 -没错 |
[35:24] | Drove down from college for the weekend. | 从大学开车来过周末啊 |
[35:27] | Yep. | 对 |
[35:31] | So, what’s in store for Friday night, huh? | 所以 周五晚上计划了什么 |
[35:34] | Uh, you know. Just… mm. | 你懂得 就是… |
[35:39] | Cassie’s smitten like a kitten with you. | 凯西被你迷得神魂颠倒 |
[35:42] | Yeah? Yeah, she’s a pretty cool girl. | 她是个很好的妹子 |
[35:45] | Well, I tell ya, it’s not easy to hold her attention. | 告诉你 要吸引她的注意力可不容易 |
[35:49] | Uh-uh. Like mother, like daughter. | 有其母必有其女 |
[35:53] | But she’s a good girl. She’s got a good heart. | 她很好 心地善良 |
[35:57] | Yeah. Handle with care. | 你可要细心照顾她 |
[36:01] | -I will. -Mom, stop talking to him. | -我会的 -妈 别跟他说话了 |
[36:05] | Excuse me. I’ve been dismissed. | 不好意思 我要被赶走了 |
[36:07] | You have fun. Ooh, you look so pretty. | 玩的开心 打扮得不错啊 |
[36:13] | Hey. Want to watch a movie? | 想看电影吗 |
[36:18] | Yeah, come on. | 行 走吧 |
[36:26] | Maddy. Why don’t you let me take you out tonight? | 玛迪 让我今晚带你出去玩呗 |
[36:29] | I don’t know. Text me. | 不知道 给我发短信吧 |
[37:02] | All right. No cell phones during dinner. | 好了 晚饭期间不准玩手机 |
[37:11] | I don’t think I have an attention span for real life anymore. | 感觉人间不值得 |
[37:15] | Shut up, you smart ass. | 闭嘴吧 你个机灵鬼 |
[37:45] | Hey, open the door! | 开门 |
[37:52] | – What do you want? – Open the fucking door. | -你想干嘛 -快开门 |
[37:59] | – Yo, who is it, man? – Rue. | -是谁啊 -鲁 |
[38:01] | No, bro, tell her to come back later. Yo. | 别 兄弟 让她晚点再来 |
[38:05] | -Too late, bitch. -Hold on, hold on. | -来不及了 兄弟 -等等 等等 |
[38:07] | – You can’t be in here right now. – I see you, cash money. | -你现在不能进来 -我看到你数钱了 |
[38:10] | – Nah, nah. -I need some some OCs and some socks. | -不行 不行 -我只要点奥施康定和一双袜子 |
[38:13] | I can’t help you right now. You gotta go. | 别指望我 你得走了 |
[38:16] | Yo, for real, Rue. I ain’t fuckin’ playing with you. Come on. | 真的 鲁 不跟你开玩笑 快走吧 |
[38:19] | -You can’t be in here. -Look, Fez, | -你不能呆这 -听着 费兹 |
[38:21] | I’m fucking drenched. Okay? | 我都湿透了 好吗 |
[38:24] | And, uh… I’m out of drugs. So… Don’t be a dick. | 而且… 我毒品没了 别跟个混蛋一样 |
[38:29] | Oh, my God. That’s not my fucking problem. | 我操 这可不关我的事 |
[38:31] | You gotta get up out of my house right now | 你得赶快从我房子出去 |
[38:33] | before these motherfuckers come through. | 趁着还没人来 |
[38:35] | All I need is a couple OCs, and some Xannies. | 我只要点奥施康定和阿普唑仑 |
[38:38] | That’s all I need, and I can be gone. | 就要这些 我就走了 |
[38:40] | Yo, I’m trying to tell you, I don’t got shit right now. Like… | 你听我说 我现在没货 要不… |
[38:44] | Come back in a few hours, I got you, whatever you need. | 几小时后再来 你想要啥都给你 |
[38:46] | But right now, you gotta get the fuck up outta my house. | 但是现在 你必须得出去 |
[38:49] | I know you have something, Fez. | 我知道你有东西 费兹 |
[38:51] | I’m just telling you, I don’t got shit for you, Rue, come on. | 我跟你说我现在没有 鲁 拜托 |
[38:54] | I need you out the house right now. | 你现在必须得出去 |
[38:56] | My guy’s about to come through here. | 我的人马上要来了 |
[38:58] | I don’t want you here when he gets here, you understand? | 他来的时候你不能呆在这 明白吗 |
[39:01] | – Give me drugs. – This is dead serious. | -给我东西 -我认真的 |
[39:04] | Yo, Rue. | 鲁 |
[39:20] | I could fucking kill you right now. | 我恨不得现在就弄死你 |
[39:26] | Yo, Ash, they’re here. | 小烟缸 他们来了 |
[39:40] | Look, I’m serious, Rue. | 我认真的 鲁 |
[39:42] | Just stay right there, keep your mouth shut, and be cool. | 呆那闭上嘴 别惹事 |
[39:46] | These dudes ain’t fucking around. | 这些家伙可不是开玩笑的 |
[39:49] | Now, I’m not gonna lie. That’s when I started to get a little scared. | 不扯蛋 那时候我开始有点害怕 |
[39:52] | I mean, I’m all good with drugs until guns start coming out. | 毒品倒无所谓 但动枪就不行了 |
[41:01] | Coming out of East Highland, I’ve held the state record | 在东部高地高中 连着两年 |
[41:03] | for most receiving yards the last two years in row. | 我都是接球码数的州记录保持者 |
[41:05] | I broke East Highland records for the most receptions, | 我还破了校史最多接球数 |
[41:07] | the most yards during the game: 112, | 单场比赛最多码数 112码 |
[41:09] | most yards per catch, most yards after the catch. | 最高接球平均码数 接球后推进最高码数记录 |
[41:11] | And I can fucking block. | 而且我还能打拦截 |
[41:14] | And this coach is acting like he don’t want to start me. | 而这教练居然不让我首发 |
[41:16] | Like I haven’t earned my due on the field or something. That’s bullshit. | 我都没在场上证明自己 太扯了 |
[41:19] | Don’t they do that to, like, all the freshmen? | 他们不是对新生都这样吗 |
[41:22] | I’m not all freshman. Look at my stats. Shit pisses me off. I don’t get it. | 我和那些新人可不一样 看看我的战绩 气死我了 |
[41:31] | -You want to kill him? -What? | -你想杀了他吗 -什么鬼 |
[41:34] | Let’s fucking kill him. | 那我们就杀了他 |
[41:40] | Cass, I’m serious. | 凯西 我认真的 |
[41:43] | It’s not funny. This motherfucker really pissed me off. | 不开玩笑 这个狗娘养的真把我惹毛了 |
[41:45] | Come on, McKay. It just takes time. | 别这样 麦凯 只是需要点时间罢了 |
[41:55] | I thought about you all week. I’m dying to fuck you. | 我一整周都在想你 我好想操你 |
[42:04] | Why you gotta make everything so sexual? | 怎么什么事都扯上性 |
[42:09] | What? | 什么 |
[42:13] | I’m trying to have a real-ass conversation with you. | 我真的是想和你谈正事 |
[42:18] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 我… 很抱歉 |
[42:26] | It’s cool, Cassie. It’s all right. | 没事的 凯西 没关系 |
[42:45] | – So this your little bitch? -Nah, bruh, that’s my little sister. | -这就是你马子吗 -这是我小妹妹 |
[42:53] | Well, hello, there, little sis. | 你好 小妹妹 |
[42:57] | Now, when Fez said his dudes were coming over, | 当费兹说他的人快来时 |
[43:00] | I didn’t think his dude would be this dude. | 我没想到会是这家伙 |
[43:03] | My name is Mouse. It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 我叫茅斯 很高兴见到你 |
[43:07] | But you know, that’s what happens when you hang out with drug dealers. | 但和毒贩子玩就会这样 |
[43:11] | Yo, Custer, toss me that bag. | 卡斯特 把包给我 |
[43:14] | All right, check it. | 好的 检查一下吧 |
[43:16] | I got a 100 OP-OC 80s, 500 Xanny bars, 500 20s of Addy. | 一百条强力羟可酮 五百条阿普唑仑 五百颗聪明药 |
[43:21] | I’m low on Vikes, so if you wanna cop some Vikes, | 我维柯丁不是很多 你要是想搞点维柯丁 |
[43:23] | you better cop ’em today, ’cause I got, like, 50 left. | 今天就去找他们 因为我也就剩50颗了 |
[43:26] | I got a quap of that Cali medicinal, and an ounce of Molly. | 我买了一堆大麻 还有一盎司茉莉 |
[43:30] | – Custer, what’s the math on that? – Uh, 25, 15, and 1,100, | -卡斯特 算起来多少 -25 15 1100 |
[43:34] | 35, 77, and 25… 7,750. | 35 77 25… 7750块 |
[43:47] | Here. | 给你 |
[43:51] | – Sure you don’t want no Fentanyl? – Nah, man, I’m cool off that shit. | -你确定不要芬太尼 -拜托 我受够那玩意了 |
[43:55] | There’s too many ODs, and I don’t want the heat. | 太多人吸毒过量了 我不想引来警察 |
[43:58] | How about you, little sis? You ever try Fentanyl? | 你呢 小妹妹 试过芬太尼吗 |
[44:01] | – No. – No, she’s good, bruh. | -不 -不 她不用了 |
[44:06] | Gonna let big brother talk for you? | 非要大哥哥帮你说话吗 |
[44:09] | – I don’t know. -Don’t look at him. Look at me. | -我不知道 -别看他 看着我 |
[44:13] | You ever try it? | 试过吗 |
[44:16] | Yo, for real, bruh. I don’t want her fucking with that shit. | 真的 我不想让她沾上那玩意 |
[44:20] | You know that feeling when you come so hard | 你知道那种强烈的感觉 |
[44:22] | that you can’t feel or hear shit? | 让你什么都听不到 感受不了 |
[44:27] | – You like that feeling? – Yeah. | -你喜欢那种感觉吗 -是的 |
[44:31] | Well, shit. You gonna love this. | 我去 那你肯定爱死这个了 |
[44:41] | I’m… I’m good, actually. | 我不用了 真的 |
[44:43] | – What, you don’t trust me? – Yo, for real, man. She’s good. | -什么 你不相信我吗 -真的 伙计 别给她 |
[44:48] | Shut the fuck up, bitch. Ain’t nobody talkin’ to you. | 你他妈闭嘴 有人和你说话吗 |
[44:52] | Tell your big brother I’m not talking to him right now. | 告诉你哥我没在和他说话 |
[44:55] | Tell him, “Shut the fuck up.” | 告诉他”闭上臭嘴” |
[44:58] | Come on. Don’t be scared. It’s not gonna bite you. | 来嘛 别害怕 又不会咬你 |
[45:02] | Come on. Try it. | 来吧 试试 |
[45:12] | Oh, just try it. | 就试一下 |
[45:17] | Dear God, I know I’ve been a cunt for, like, a lot of my life, | 天哪 我知道我很多时候都是个荡妇 |
[45:19] | and my family and I am so, so, so sorry, but… | 我的家人 我很抱歉 但… |
[45:23] | just please, God, I’m begging you, | 但 求求你上帝 |
[45:26] | do not let me die tonight. | 别让我死在今晚 |
[45:49] | -Welcome home. -Fuck! | -欢迎回家 -操 |
[45:52] | -What the fuck, man? -Hi, Tyler. | -什么鬼 伙计 -泰勒 |
[45:55] | What the fuck are you doing here, man? Get the fuck out of my apartment. | 你他妈在这干什么 快从我公寓滚出去 |
[45:59] | If you’re looking for the kitchen knives, they’re here. | 如果你在找厨房的刀 在我这呢 |
[46:02] | Same with the baseball bat from your room. | 卧室里的棒球棍也是 |
[46:07] | Who the fuck are you, man? | 你他妈是谁啊 |
[46:11] | I’m the boyfriend of the girl that you raped on Saturday night. | 你周六晚上强奸那女孩 我是她男朋友 |
[46:16] | No, no. Dude, what the fuck? I wouldn’t rape anyone. | 不 兄弟 什么鬼 我没强奸谁 |
[46:19] | I swear to God, I didn’t rape a girl, dude | 我向上帝发誓 我没有强奸哪个女孩 |
[46:23] | But I saw it. | 但我看见了 |
[46:25] | – You saw what? -I saw you rape her in the pool. | -你看见什么了 -我看见你在游泳池里强上了她 |
[46:33] | Wait a minute. You’re talking about that crazy chick that was at the party? | 等一下 你是说派对上的那个疯女人 |
[46:37] | That chick was asking me to. I was the one that was saying no. | 那疯子让我这么做的 我才是那个受害者 |
[46:41] | – She was blacked out. -Dude, she wasn’t blacked out, man. | -她断片了 -兄弟 她没有断片 |
[46:44] | I swear to God, she asked me to fuck her, like, right here, right now. | 我发誓 是她当时说让我在那操她的 |
[46:49] | Do you know how old she is? | 你知道她多大年纪吗 |
[46:54] | -She’s like, 18. -Try 17. | -18岁吧 -怎么不猜17呢 |
[46:58] | – Fuck, dude, she didn’t say that to me. – And how old are you? | -操 兄弟 她没跟我说这个 -那你多大呢 |
[47:04] | -I’m like, 21. -You’re 22. | -我差不多21了 -你22岁了 |
[47:06] | – I mean, barely. -You turned 22 five months ago, Tyler. | -我是说 差不多吧 -你在五个月前就22岁了 泰勒 |
[47:08] | Don’t fucking lie to me. | 别他妈对我说谎 |
[47:12] | So, not only did you rape a girl, but you raped a minor. | 你不仅仅强奸了一个女孩 还强奸了一个未成年人 |
[47:17] | -I’m gonna hurt you. -No, no, no, no, no. | -要让你付出代价 -别 别 |
[47:19] | Yeah, and you’re not gonna press charges, because if you do, | 你是不会去起诉的 因为你要是起诉了 |
[47:22] | you’re gonna go to jail for a lot longer than I will… | 你会在牢里比我蹲更久 |
[47:25] | -Please. -depending on what I do to you. | -求你了 -那要看我下手轻重了 |
[47:28] | Please, please, please, I am begging you, please don’t do this. | 求你了 求你了 求求你 别这么做 |
[47:30] | Dude, don’t hurt me, please. Don’t do this. | 兄弟 别伤害我 别这么做 |
[47:33] | -Get on your knees. -What? | -跪下 -什么 |
[47:35] | Get on your knees. | 给我跪下 |
[47:38] | – No. I’m not… – – Hey, get on your knees. Come on. | -不 我不… -快点跪下 |
[47:43] | Did you seriously think you could rape a girl and nobody would do anything? | 你真觉得可以强奸一个女孩然后逃之夭夭吗 |
[47:50] | Oh, my God. Fuck! I didn’t do anything, man! | 天哪 操 我啥也没做啊 兄弟 |
[47:55] | I’m gonna ask you a question. | 我问你个问题 |
[48:01] | -Did you rape her? -No. | -你强奸她了吗 -没有 |
[48:04] | -Did you rape her? -No! Fuck! | -你强奸她了吗 -没有 操 |
[48:06] | Did you rape her? | 你强奸她了吗 |
[48:09] | -Admit it! Did you rape her? -Fucking ow! | -快点承认 你强奸她了吗 -他妈的没有 |
[48:11] | Admit it! Did you rape her? | 承认吧 你是不是强奸她了 |
[48:13] | Ow! Fuck! No! | 操 没有 |
[48:16] | Admit it, you fucking faggot! Did you fucking rape her? | 快承认 你个死基佬 你有没有强奸她 |
[48:19] | I didn’t fucking rape her! | 我没有强奸她 |
[48:46] | It hits quick. | 这药效很快 |
[48:54] | You like the way that feels? | 你喜欢这种感觉吗 |
[48:58] | -Yeah. -You want a couple of patches, girl? | -喜欢 -想要来一点吗 小妞 |
[49:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:12] | It’s gonna cost you 300. | 这得要三百块 |
[49:16] | – Come on. Pay up, little sis. – I only have two dollars. | -快点 给钱 小妹妹 -我只有两块钱 |
[49:22] | I said 300. | 我说300块 |
[49:26] | Where are my pants? | 我裤子呢 |
[49:31] | I’ll just… I’ll just give it back. | 我… 我会还的 |
[49:35] | – I got a strict no-return policy. – Yo, Mouse. Let me pay for it, man. | -我不接受退货 -茅斯 我来替她付 |
[49:39] | I thought you was too good for Fentanyl. | 我还以为芬太尼配不上你呢 |
[49:43] | What is it? Everybody’s changing their motherfucking minds on me? | 怎么 所有人都觉得我很好说话吗 |
[49:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[49:50] | If she can’t afford it, she gonna have to find another way of paying me. | 要是她负担不起 她可以用另外一种方式来偿还 |
[49:54] | – Straight up. – Okay. | -干脆点 -好的 |
[49:56] | Yo, man, just let me pay for it. | 让我来付钱就好了 |
[50:03] | I got the money right here. | 我这就把钱给你 |
[50:07] | Here. | 给 |
[50:09] | Dang. Big brother must love you. | 大哥哥真的很爱你 |
[50:11] | It’s gonna cost you 600 now, man. | 现在要收600块了 |
[50:14] | Damn. You gonna do me like that, bruh? | 日 你真要这么做吗 |
[50:16] | Yeah, I’m gonna do you like that. Straight up. | 没错 我真要这样 爽快点 |
[50:19] | Get that shit. There it is. | 拿着吧 给你 |
[50:29] | It’s always a pleasure doing business with you. | 和你做生意一直都很愉快 |
[50:38] | Go flush that shit down the toilet, | 把这玩意丢到马桶 |
[50:41] | and go grab the Narcan, just in case. | 然后去拿纳洛酮 以防万一 |
[51:05] | I’m so happy. | 真是太开心了 |
[51:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[51:33] | ♪ Did more than mend a broken heart ♪ | ♪ 你不只修补了我的心 ♪ |
[51:38] | ♪ But now you’ve made a fire start ♪ | ♪ 还为我点燃了火焰 ♪ |
[51:43] | ♪ And I, I can see ♪ | ♪ 因为我能看出 ♪ |
[51:46] | ♪ That you feel the same way ♪ | ♪ 你也感同身受 ♪ |
[51:50] | ♪ I never dreamed there’d be someone to hold me, until you told me ♪ | ♪ 在你之前 我从未想过有人会怀抱我 ♪ |
[51:56] | ♪ And now that I’ve found you ♪ | ♪ 现在我找到了你 ♪ |
[51:58] | ♪ Even the nights are better ♪ | ♪ 连夜晚也变得更美好 ♪ |
[52:02] | ♪ Now that we’re here together ♪ | ♪ 现在我们在一起 ♪ |
[52:06] | ♪ Even the nights are better ♪ | ♪ 连夜晚都变得更美好 ♪ |
[52:09] | ♪ Since I found you ♪ | ♪ 自从我找到你 ♪ |
[52:14] | ♪ Even the days are brighter ♪ | ♪ 白天变得更明亮 ♪ |
[52:19] | ♪ When someone you love’s beside you ♪ | ♪ 当所爱之人在身旁 ♪ |
[52:23] | ♪ Even the nights are better since I found you ♪ | ♪ 自从我找到了你 夜晚也变得更美好 ♪ |
[52:29] | ♪ I never dreamed there’d be someone to hold me ♪ | ♪ 我从未想过有人会怀抱我 ♪ |
[52:33] | ♪ Until you told me and now that I’ve found you ♪ | ♪ 直到你说出口 现在我已找到你 ♪ |
[52:37] | ♪ Even the nights are better ♪ | ♪ 夜晚也变得更美好 ♪ |
[52:41] | ♪ Now that we’re here together… ♪ | ♪ 现在我们在一起… ♪ |
[53:05] | Yo, what’s up? It’s Fez. | 有事吗 我是费兹 |
[53:08] | Yeah, look. I’m gonna need a little help with Rue. | 听着 鲁需要人帮一下 |
[53:12] | Yeah. ASAP. | 越快越好 |
[53:17] | ♪ Mount Everest ain’t got shit on me ♪ | ♪ 埃佛勒斯峰不会骗我 ♪ |
[53:22] | ♪ Mount Everest ain’t got shit on me ♪ | ♪ 埃佛勒斯峰不会骗我 ♪ |
[53:27] | ♪ ‘Cause I’m on top of the world ♪ | ♪ 因为我站在世界之巅 ♪ |
[53:30] | ♪ I’m on top of the world ♪ | ♪ 因为我站在世界之巅 ♪ |
[53:34] | ♪ Burj Dubai ain’t got shit on me ♪ | ♪ 迪拜塔不会骗我 ♪ |
[53:38] | ♪ You can touch the sky, but you ain’t got shit on me ♪ | ♪ 你可以触摸到天空 但你没法骗我 ♪ |
[53:43] | ♪ ‘Cause I’m on top of the world ♪ | ♪ 因为我站在世界之巅 ♪ |
[53:46] | ♪ I’m on top of the world ♪ | ♪ 我站在世界之巅 ♪ |
[54:21] | ♪ Tell ’em ♪ | ♪ 告诉他们 ♪ |
[54:22] | ♪ I burn down my house and build it up again ♪ | ♪ 我烧毁房屋又将它重建 ♪ |
[54:26] | ♪ Tell ’em ♪ | ♪ 告诉他们 ♪ |
[54:28] | ♪ I burn it down twice just for the fun of it ♪ | ♪ 我烧毁两次 只为其中乐趣 ♪ |
[54:31] | ♪ Tell ’em ♪ | ♪ 告诉他们 ♪ |
[54:33] | ♪ So much money I don’t know what to do with it ♪ | ♪ 有这么多钱 我都不知怎么花 ♪ |
[54:36] | ♪ Tell ’em ♪ | ♪ 告诉他们 ♪ |
[54:39] | ♪ I don’t pick up my phone, ain’t no one worth the time ♪ | ♪ 我不会接电话 谁都不值得这时间 ♪ |
[54:42] | ♪ Tell ’em ♪ | ♪ 告诉他们 ♪ |
[54:44] | ♪ I got me one gun and me an alibi ♪ | ♪ 我弄到了枪 搞定了不在场证明 ♪ |
[54:47] | ♪ Tell ’em ♪ | ♪ 告诉他们 ♪ |
[54:50] | ♪ So much love that the whole thing feel like a lie ♪ | ♪ 爱说太多就像是个谎言 ♪ |
[54:53] | ♪ Don’t need nobody, uh ♪ | ♪ 不需要任何人 ♪ |
[54:55] | ♪ Don’t need nobody, uh ♪ | ♪ 不需要任何人 ♪ |
[54:58] | ♪ Don’t need nobody, don’t need nobody ♪ | ♪ 不需要任何人 ♪ |
[54:59] | Holy shit… | 我操… |
[55:02] | ♪ Don’t need nobody ♪ | ♪ 不需要任何人 ♪ |
[55:03] | ♪ Just save me, sweet ♪ | ♪ 救救我吧 亲爱的 ♪ |
[55:08] | Bryan66sex99 JLuvscamgirlzz Mistressbootyy99 Kimkarasshianxxx BIGdawgforpaws Bryan66sex99 Dpistolpete35 Mydickyourpussyx69x | 这女孩太性感了 操 我希望我老婆也能这么骚 嫁给我吧吧吧吧吧 看这视频我五分钟就射了 这女孩是谁 太得劲了 有她脚的视频吗 可真能口啊 我操这女孩 |
[55:45] | -That guy you fucked in the pool? -What? | -那个在泳池日你的人 -怎么了 |
[55:49] | Are you sure you don’t remember? | 你真的不记得了 |
[55:53] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[55:56] | -Was it good? -What? | -怎么样 -什么 |
[55:59] | -The sex. -What do you want to know, Nate? | -做爱 -你想知道什么 内特 |
[56:03] | You want to know if his dick was bigger? | 想知道是不是他的鸡巴更大吗 |
[56:06] | -Was it? -What if it was? | -真的吗 -是的话又怎样 |
[56:10] | I’d fucking kill him. | 我他妈杀了他 |
[56:12] | Yeah, but dead or alive, he’d still have a bigger dick than you. | 无论他是死是活 他的鸡巴都比你的要大 |
[56:44] | I got you a present. | 我给你带了个礼物 |
[56:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[57:07] | ♪ Mount Everest ain’t got shit on me ♪ | ♪ 埃佛勒斯峰不会骗我 ♪ |
[57:12] | ♪ Mount Everest ain’t got shit on me ♪ | ♪ 埃佛勒斯峰不会骗我 ♪ |
[57:17] | ♪ ‘Cause I’m on top of the world ♪ | ♪ 因为我站在世界之巅 ♪ |
[57:20] | ♪ I’m on top of the world ♪ | ♪ 我站在世界之巅 ♪ |
[57:33] | ♪ I never felt so alone ♪ | ♪ 我感觉如此孤独 ♪ |
[57:37] | ♪ Felt so alone, no, no ♪ | ♪ 感觉如此孤独 ♪ |
[57:43] | ♪ And I never felt so alone ♪ | ♪ 我感觉如此孤独 ♪ |
[57:48] | ♪ Felt so alone, no, no ♪ | ♪ 感觉如此孤独 ♪ |