时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:46] | Yo. | 喂 |
[01:49] | I’m stuck. | 我卡住了 |
[01:52] | Fuck. | 操 |
[01:53] | Fuck. Okay. | 操 好吧 |
[02:02] | Come on. Quick. | 快 快 |
[02:11] | Come on. | 快点 |
[02:12] | Come on! Leave the fucking shoe! | 快 别管鞋子了 |
[02:16] | Come on, come on. Come on. | 快 快 快 |
[02:18] | Fucking go! | 快走 |
[02:20] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[02:36] | That fucking bitch. | 那该死的婊子 |
[03:38] | – Hey, Chuck. – Hey, Governor. | -查克 -州长 |
[03:40] | I bet you wish you stayed in aviation. | 你肯定希望你留在了空军吧 |
[03:42] | All we had to worry about then was flying into hurricanes. | 我们那时只用担心会不会飞进飓风中 |
[03:45] | – Yes, sir. – How the hell did this happen? | -是的 -怎么会发生这种事 |
[03:48] | – Honestly, we don’t know. – Where’s the superintendent? | -老实说 我也不知道 -狱长呢 |
[03:50] | – Want to talk to him? – That’d be nice. | -你想跟他谈谈吗 -那就再好不过了 |
[03:52] | Get me Catherine. | 给我联系凯瑟琳 |
[03:53] | Governor, Steve Racette. | 州长 我是史蒂夫·雷塞特 |
[03:55] | – Welcome to Clinton. – Yes. | -欢迎来到克林顿监狱 -嗯 |
[04:09] | – Off the gate. – Step back. | -别靠着门 -退后 |
[04:14] | Halfway down. | 在中间 |
[04:19] | Uh, twenty-three. | 23号牢房 |
[04:22] | Actually, 22. Here’s 22. | 应该是22号 这里就是 |
[04:30] | This was, uh, Inmate Matt’s cell, Governor. | 这是囚犯马特的牢房 州长 |
[04:33] | Watch your step, Governor. | 小心点 州长 |
[04:37] | That’s a clean cut. | 切口很整齐 |
[04:39] | It’s solid metal. | 金属很坚固 |
[04:41] | How long do we think they were at it? | 他们用了多久切开的 |
[04:43] | Uh, we’re still collecting evidence. | 我们还在收集证据 |
[04:45] | This is all pretty fresh for us. | 我们也是才发现 |
[04:47] | What’s on the other side? | 另一边是什么 |
[04:49] | There’s a catwalk. | 一条狭小通道 |
[04:50] | Where’d they go from there? Down? | 他们从通道又去了哪 往下走吗 |
[04:52] | – Yep. – And then? | -对 -然后呢 |
[04:54] | Then they, uh, cut into a steam pipe. | 然后他们切开了一根蒸汽管道 |
[04:58] | Well, I’d like to see that. | 我想去看看 |
[04:59] | Well, boss, uh, I think they’re searching down there. | 老大 他们应该还在下面搜索 |
[05:01] | Oh, we haven’t completely cleared it down there, sir, | 我们还没有搜索完毕 长官 |
[05:03] | so it may be too dangerous. | 也许会很危险 |
[05:05] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[05:07] | Unit seven to unit two, | 7号小组呼叫2号小组 |
[05:09] | this is en route to your location. | 我们即将前往你们所在位置 |
[05:11] | Got it. | 收到 |
[05:14] | Dark. | 漆黑 |
[05:15] | – May I? – Yes, sir. | -能给我用用吗 -当然 |
[05:20] | When was the last time this was searched? | 最后一次检查这里是什么时候 |
[05:22] | It’s supposed to be every day, | 按理说该每天检查 |
[05:25] | but I haven’t checked the log personally. | 但我还没有去查看日志 |
[05:28] | Yeah, we should probably check. | 我们该去看看 |
[05:30] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[05:31] | – Jim. – Right here. | -吉姆 -在 |
[05:32] | – Get me Chris Mullavey. – Yes, sir. | -把克里斯·莫拉威找来 -收到 |
[05:34] | – Get him down here. – Okay, right away. | -让他过来 -这就去 |
[05:56] | Said he’d be in the back on the leg press. | 说他会回来练腿 |
[05:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:59] | I don’t know, doing hack squats. | 大概是做哈克深蹲 |
[06:07] | – That him? – Mm-hmm. | -那是他吗 -嗯 |
[06:09] | George Armistead? | 乔治·阿米斯特德 |
[06:12] | – Jeez. – Yeah? | -老天 -什么事 |
[06:14] | Yeah, that’s a whole lot of weight there | 对于一个说”无法工作 |
[06:15] | for a man who’s, quote, “Unable to do work | 或者除了休息和疗伤 大多活都没法干”的人来说 |
[06:17] | or do most anything except rest and heal.” | 你这练的重量可真够重的 |
[06:22] | Shit. | 该死 |
[06:24] | Yeah, that’s fraud. | 这是诈骗 |
[06:25] | Fraud? | 诈骗 |
[06:26] | $3,200 worth. | 3200美元 |
[06:28] | That’s grand larceny. | 这算是重大侵占他人财产罪 |
[06:29] | Yeah, worker’s compensation fraud, | 工伤赔偿诈骗 |
[06:31] | believe it or not, is illegal. | 不管你信不信 这是违法的 |
[06:32] | Yeah, affects all New Yorkers. | 嗯 会影响所有纽约人 |
[06:34] | Yeah, you want me to explain the whole trickle-down effect? | 需要我给你解释下涓滴效应吗 |
[06:36] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[06:38] | So am I under arrest here? | 我被捕了吗 |
[06:41] | Well, I’m not the police. I’m Catherine Leahy Scott, | 我不是警察 我是凯瑟琳·莱希·斯科特 |
[06:42] | inspector general for the state of New York. | 纽约州监察长 |
[06:44] | It’s for you. It’s the governor. | 州长找你 |
[06:48] | Yes, sir? | 你好 |
[06:51] | Seriously, that’s the governor? | 真的是州长打来的吗 |
[06:53] | Yeah, that’s the governor. | 嗯 是州长 |
[06:54] | Shit. | 靠 |
[06:58] | Where? | 哪里 |
[07:02] | Morning, Miss Mitchell. | 早 米切尔小姐 |
[07:03] | Mrs. Mitchell. | 米切尔夫人 |
[07:05] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:06] | So I’m just, uh– everything looks fine. | 我… 一切看起来都很正常 |
[07:10] | Gonna give you a prescription for stress– | 我会给你开点缓解压力的药 |
[07:11] | the nurse has it outside– | 在外面护士那里 |
[07:13] | but I don’t see any reason to keep you here any longer. | 不过我认为你没必要再住院了 |
[07:17] | R-really? I… | 是吗 我… |
[07:20] | like, I don’t feel right. | 我感觉不舒服 |
[07:23] | I-I think I should stay another day. | 我觉得我该再住一天 |
[07:25] | No, honestly, all your labs are normal. | 不 真的 你的所有检测结果都很正常 |
[07:27] | But… | 可是 |
[07:29] | I want–can’t I have a second opinion or… | 我想 不能再找个医生给我诊断吗 |
[07:32] | Look, you can come back if you have another episode, | 听着 你要是再发作 你可以回来 |
[07:35] | but if you get some rest, you’ll be fine. | 但你只需要休息一段时间 就会没事了 |
[07:39] | Would you excuse me a sec? | 失陪一下 |
[07:45] | Lock the doors. | 锁上门 |
[07:46] | Turn on the television and see what I’m talking about. | 打开电视 看看我在说什么 |
[07:51] | What are you doing up? I was just coming to see you. | 你怎么起来了 我刚到 |
[07:54] | He said I gotta go, so let’s go. | 他说我得出院了 所以走吧 |
[07:57] | Wait, did you talk to the doctor? | 等等 你和医生谈了吗 |
[08:00] | Yes, Lyle. Come on. | 谈了 走吧莱尔 |
[08:33] | Is that Kenny Jr.? | 是小肯尼找你吗 |
[08:38] | Couple of whirlybirds. | 好几架直升机啊 |
[08:41] | You think there’s a forest fire or something? | 你说是不是森林火灾之类的 |
[08:51] | Told you. | 我就说吧 |
[08:53] | Sorry to interrupt my man Ed Sheeran, | 不好意思切断了黄老板的歌 |
[08:55] | but we got something cracking on the news right now– | 我们刚收到了突发新闻 |
[08:57] | Don’t you want to hear what that was all about? | 你不想听听是什么情况吗 |
[09:00] | Not particularly. | 不太想听 |
[09:02] | Could be connected with the, uh, helicopters. | 可能和这些直升机有关 |
[09:26] | What’s all this? | 怎么回事 |
[09:51] | Knew something was going on. | 我就知道有事发生 |
[09:53] | What’d I tell you? | 我怎么说的 |
[09:54] | You want anything to drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[09:55] | No, no, no. Uh, this will be quick. | 不用了 很快就好 |
[09:57] | I’m not gonna take up a lot of your time. | 我不会占用你们太多时间 |
[09:59] | As I was saying outside, | 我刚在门外说了 |
[10:00] | we’re running down a lot of leads, | 我们在调查很多线索 |
[10:01] | and we’re really just trying to figure out | 我们只是想搞清楚 |
[10:03] | where these guys might be. | 他们可能会去哪里 |
[10:04] | I knew it wasn’t a forest fire. | 我就知道不是森林火灾 |
[10:06] | Too many cop cars. | 太多警车了 |
[10:08] | So, um, who escaped? | 那么 谁越狱了 |
[10:11] | Uh, their names are | 名字是 |
[10:12] | Richard Matt and David Sweat. | 理查德·马特和大卫·斯威特 |
[10:14] | Holy shit. We know those guys. | 我操 我们认识他们 |
[10:16] | – Yeah, yeah, we-we know ’em. – Did– | -对对 我们认识他们 -他们… |
[10:18] | Right, uh, you worked in your shop with them, right? | 他们在你的车间工作过 对吗 |
[10:21] | – Yeah. – Right, okay. | -对 -好的 |
[10:23] | Well, did-did they ever, uh, | 他们有没有 |
[10:26] | say anything or behave in a way | 说过什么 或者有什么举动 |
[10:28] | that you might have considered it suspicious or… | 让你感到可疑或者… |
[10:34] | – No. – No? | -没有 -没有吗 |
[10:38] | How the hell did they get out of there, anyway? | 他们是怎么逃出那里的 |
[10:40] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我也在想这个 |
[10:41] | How did they escape out of that place? | 他们是怎么逃出那地方的 |
[10:43] | Well, apparently, they got out somehow, | 显然他们设法逃出去了 |
[10:45] | and they’re both pretty dangerous individuals, | 而且他们两个是危险人物 |
[10:47] | and right now, they’re running for their lives, | 现在他们成了亡命之徒 |
[10:50] | so, you know, however you knew them to be | 所以不论他们在监狱里是怎样的人 |
[10:52] | in there, they’re in a lot different circumstances now. | 现在情况已经大不相同了 |
[10:57] | Well, where the hell do you think they could’ve went? | 你觉得他们能去哪里 |
[10:59] | I mean, they-they can’t have got too far. | 他们肯定跑不远 |
[11:01] | Well, neither one of these guys are from the area, | 两个都不是本地人 |
[11:04] | which makes it difficult to escape, | 这加大了逃跑的难度 |
[11:06] | because where do you go? | 能跑去哪儿呢 |
[11:08] | – Yeah, where do you go? – Right. | -对啊 能跑去哪儿呢 -没错 |
[11:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:15] | Um, you think there’s any chance | 你们觉得他们有可能 |
[11:16] | they might know where you live? | 知道你们的住址吗 |
[11:18] | – No way. – No. | -不可能 -不可能 |
[11:20] | – No? No? – No. | -不可能吗 -不可能 |
[11:25] | Okay, well, anyway, | 好吧 不管怎样 |
[11:28] | I would keep my doors locked, definitely, | 我建议你们一定要把门锁好 |
[11:32] | and it might be best to just be careful if you’re going out. | 如果要出门的话最好小心点 |
[11:35] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[11:37] | So we’re supposed to call you if we remember anything, right? | 如果我们想起任何事就给你打电话 对吧 |
[11:40] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:42] | All right, thank you. | 好了 谢谢你们 |
[11:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:49] | Phil Osley, detective. | 菲尔·欧斯利 警探 |
[12:37] | Go back, go back, go back! | 后退 后退 后退 |
[12:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:58] | Yeah, we’re coming up now. | 好 我们马上就到 |
[13:01] | I don’t know. I’ve never been here. | 不知道 我从没去过那里 |
[13:03] | All right. | 好 |
[13:19] | Unit ten to control. | 10号小组呼叫控制中心 |
[13:21] | Hold all traffic to front gate. | 拦住前门所有车辆 |
[13:22] | Catherine Leahy Scott, inspector general. | 我是监察长凯瑟琳·莱希·斯科特 |
[13:24] | Stand by. | 稍等 |
[13:25] | Good morning. Sergeant Garnier. | 早上好 我是加尼尔警司 |
[13:27] | – Nice to meet you. – You just sign right here, | -幸会 -在这里签名 |
[13:28] | and I’ll take you to see the governor. | 然后我带你们去见州长 |
[13:29] | – Excellent. – Spencer Freedman. | -很好 -我是斯宾塞·弗里曼 |
[13:30] | I need all your cell phones. | 请把手机都交给我 |
[13:32] | Not mine. | 不包括我的 |
[13:33] | Yeah, everyone. | 所有人都要上交 |
[13:34] | Really? You just let two guys escape from here, | 是吗 你刚让两个人从这里逃出去 |
[13:36] | and now you won’t let the inspector general of the state of New York | 现在你不让纽约州监察长 |
[13:39] | – bring her cell phone in? – It’s policy, ma’am. | -把手机带进去 -规定如此 女士 |
[13:41] | Okay, whatever. | 随便吧 |
[13:42] | I’ll play your little reindeer games. | 我就陪你玩一下这个排外小游戏 |
[13:52] | – Danny, wand her, please. – Yup, sure. | -丹尼 用金属探测器扫下她 -好的 |
[13:55] | Sir, can I look in your bag? | 先生 我能打开看你的包吗 |
[13:57] | – Yeah. – Quickly, please. | -好的 -请快点 |
[13:59] | – Can I go through? – Yeah, you’re good. | -我能过去了吗 -可以 |
[14:00] | Yeah? | 好的 |
[14:01] | So no gaps in the perimeter? | 周边没有缺口吧 |
[14:02] | Return to the command post. Advise the operations officer. | 返回指挥部 通知行动人员 |
[14:04] | – Major. – Thank you. | -警长 -谢谢 |
[14:06] | How was the tour, Governor? | 参观得怎么样 州长 |
[14:07] | We need to throw a press conference together right away. | 我们需要马上召开新闻发布会 |
[14:10] | Got it. I have everyone in the superintendent’s office. | 没问题 所有人都在狱长办公室 |
[14:11] | – Excuse me, Governor. – Catherine. | -州长 -凯瑟琳 |
[14:13] | Ever think you’d set foot in this place? | 你有想过自己有一天会来这个地方吗 |
[14:15] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[14:17] | I saw the whole route. | 我看了他们越狱的整条线路 |
[14:18] | Must have taken them months. | 一定花了他们好几个月的时间 |
[14:20] | Nobody inspecting anything. | 却没有任何人察觉 |
[14:23] | You think they had help? | 你认为他们有帮手吗 |
[14:24] | Currently, we have over 200 law enforcement officers in the area. | 目前有超过200名执法人员在此区域搜寻 |
[14:27] | 查尔斯·盖斯警长 纽约州警 | |
[14:27] | No stone is being left unturned. | 我们会把这片区域翻个底朝天 |
[14:29] | You never know what the person next to you | 你永远不知道你身边的人 |
[14:30] | is thinking or planning, and this proves it. | 在想什么或计划什么 这件事就是证明 |
[14:33] | I mean, who would’ve know those two guys | 谁会想到那两个人 |
[14:35] | were escaping out of that place? | 要从那地方逃出去 |
[14:37] | Maybe two of the most normal guys in there. | 他们也许是那里最普通的两个人 |
[14:39] | They weren’t normal. | 他们才不普通 |
[14:40] | Oh, sure they were. I know those guys. | 他们当然普通 我了解那些家伙 |
[14:41] | You could talk to them. | 你可以和他们交谈 |
[14:43] | – We got food. – All right. | -我们带了食物 -好 |
[14:47] | Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[14:48] | All right, come on, girls. Get in here. | 好了 来吧 姑娘们 进来 |
[14:51] | You know what the fucking sad thing is? | 你知道让人伤心的是什么吗 |
[14:53] | You know they’re gonna fire Racette, | 他们会炒了雷塞特 |
[14:55] | and he was actually cleaning that place up. | 他其实把那地方打理得挺好的 |
[14:58] | I heard he requested a lockdown yesterday. | 我听说他昨天请求了一级防范禁闭 |
[15:00] | They turned him down ’cause of overtime. | 因为加班问题 他们拒绝了他的请求 |
[15:03] | They don’t even have any fucking leads. | 他们甚至还毫无头绪 |
[15:05] | Well, you don’t know that. | 这可不好说 |
[15:07] | They don’t know where to look. | 他们不知道该去哪找 |
[15:08] | Knowing them, they don’t even have the brains to kill ’em. | 我了解他们 他们甚至连杀他们的脑子都没有 |
[15:12] | I think they should keep them alive, find out what happened. | 我认为他们应该抓活的 这样才能弄清发生了什么 |
[15:14] | Oh, they’d say anything. | 他们会信口开河的 |
[15:16] | This facility was built in 1865, so… | 这座监狱建于1865年 |
[15:19] | Tilly, could I, uh, see you in the kitchen for a second? | 蒂莉 能和你到厨房说几句吗 |
[15:24] | …it, uh, was an elaborate plot, | 这是一起精心策划的越狱 |
[15:28] | and we went back and, uh, | 我们查看了他们的逃跑路线 |
[15:30] | we pieced together what they did. | 弄清楚他们做了什么 |
[15:32] | It was elaborate. It was sophisticated. | 他们的越狱计划复杂周密 |
[15:35] | It encompassed drilling through steel walls… | 包括钻开钢筋混凝土墙壁 |
[15:37] | You know, uh, I was thinking, uh… | 我在想… |
[15:40] | What? | 什么 |
[15:41] | You should probably tell the cops about that painting you got. | 你也许该告诉警察你收到的那幅画 |
[15:44] | – What? – The one Matt gave you. | -什么画 -马特给你的那幅 |
[15:47] | Why the fuck would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[15:48] | Has his fingerprints on it. | 上面有他的指纹 |
[15:49] | So? | 所以呢 |
[15:50] | So fingerprints are the number one way they find people. | 指纹是警察找人的最好方法 |
[15:54] | Lyle, they’re prisoners. | 莱尔 他们是囚犯 |
[15:57] | Their fingerprints are on file. | 他们的指纹都被记录在案的 |
[15:58] | What the fuck would they do with them, anyway? | 而且他们要指纹有什么用 |
[16:00] | They could… find a fingerprint on a tree, | 他们可能会在一棵树上发现一个指纹 |
[16:04] | and then when they match it, | 如果匹配上了 |
[16:06] | they’ll know which way they’re going. | 就知道他们往哪边跑了 |
[16:08] | They’re not in the trees! | 他们不在树林里 |
[16:09] | They’re probably already on a beach in Mexico. | 他们可能已经在墨西哥的沙滩上了 |
[16:12] | What would they be doing in Mexico? | 他们去墨西哥做什么 |
[16:14] | I don’t know. Maybe because it doesn’t suck ass | 不知道 也许是因为住在墨西哥 |
[16:16] | to live in Mexico. | 没那么糟 |
[16:19] | Uh, the state police are here… | 州警正在这里… |
[16:21] | You think it sucks ass to live here? | 你觉得住在这里很糟吗 |
[16:23] | …in their partnership, working… | 协同进行… |
[16:26] | Hey, why are you mad at me? | 你为什么对我发火 |
[16:27] | You take me for granted, you know that? | 你不把我当回事 你知道吗 |
[16:29] | Find the two individuals | 找到两位逃犯 |
[16:30] | and return them to prison. | 将他们押送回监狱 |
[16:32] | That’s the first order of business, | 这是目前的首要任务 |
[16:34] | and we’re working on that. | 我们正为此努力 |
[16:36] | These are dangerous people, | 两名逃犯都是亡命之徒 |
[16:37] | and they’re nothing to be trifled with. | 我们必须打起十二分的警惕 |
[16:40] | We’re asking for the help of the people across the state. | 我们请求州内各地群众的帮助 |
[16:43] | We want the help of the public. | 我们希望得到公众的帮助 |
[16:44] | We want New Yorkers exercising | 我们希望纽约州人民能践行 |
[16:46] | that spirit of community that makes New York so special. | 使纽约州如此独特的那种团体精神 |
[16:51] | We have pictures posted of these two individuals. | 我们已经公布了两位逃犯的照片 |
[16:54] | If you see them, if you know anything, | 如果你看见了他们 如果你有线索 |
[16:56] | if you’ve heard anything, | 或者有所耳闻 |
[16:57] | please contact the state police | 请尽快联系州警方 |
[16:59] | or your local police as soon as possible. | 或者当地警方 |
[17:03] | The state police outlined the operation | 州警方介绍了目前正在进行的 |
[17:05] | that they’re going through to find the escapees | 搜寻两位逃犯的行动 |
[17:07] | as well as the Department of Corrections, | 包括惩教局 |
[17:10] | which has deployed extraordinary troops | 也已经部署了大量人员 |
[17:13] | and extraordinary resources | 以及众多资源 |
[17:14] | to be part of this collective effort. | 参与了这次联合行动 |
[17:17] | It’s very important that we locate these individuals. | 务必要找到这两位逃犯 |
[17:21] | They are dangerous… | 他们十分危险… |
[18:04] | That’s Clinton. | 那是克林顿镇 |
[18:07] | Bright motherfucker. | 你这个聪明鬼 |
[18:14] | And that must be Chazy Lake… | 那一定是谢齐湖 |
[18:18] | …which means Canada… | 这意味着加拿大… |
[18:21] | …is about 25 miles that way. | 大概在往那个方向40公里的地方 |
[18:37] | Gonna cut that bitch up into tiny little pieces, | 我要把那个婊子切成小碎块 |
[18:42] | like cubed ham. | 像火腿粒一样 |
[18:58] | How far you think her house is from here? | 你觉得她的房子离这有多远 |
[19:08] | We’re not going there. | 我们不去那里 |
[19:12] | Who said anything about going there? | 谁说要去那里了 |
[19:18] | But now that you mention it… | 但既然你提了 |
[20:34] | Well, police have been everywhere here. | 警方正在四处搜寻 |
[20:35] | There have been snipers, FBI agents, forest rangers | 派出了狙击手 联调局探员与林警 |
[20:39] | searching through fields such as the one behind me, | 搜寻我身后这样的地方 |
[20:41] | and they finally did confirm that they were looking | 他们终于确认是在寻找 |
[20:44] | for Richard Matt and David Sweat, | 理查德·马特和大卫·斯威特 |
[20:45] | who escaped from prison recently. | 最近越狱的两个人 |
[20:48] | Police began swarming the streets in this area just last night. | 从昨晚起警察开始对这片区域进行地毯式搜查 |
[20:51] | On Tuesday, busloads of officers showed up | 周二 数百名警察出现在 |
[20:53] | on the rural roads along Willsboro in Essex… | 埃塞克斯威尔斯伯勒边的乡道上 |
[20:56] | – Where you going? – We need groceries. | -你要去哪 -买杂货 |
[20:58] | …heavily armed officers | …全副武装的警察们 |
[20:59] | searching in northern New York, where… | 正全力搜索纽约北部 |
[21:02] | I’ll get my .38. | 我去拿枪 |
[21:04] | The video uploaded on Facebook shows… | 上传至脸书的视频显示 |
[21:07] | Signature, | 签名 |
[21:07] | customer service desk. | 服务台 |
[21:09] | Customer service desk, signature, please. | 请到服务台签名 |
[21:11] | Wouldn’t mind one of those, uh, | 我可不介意来一份 |
[21:14] | pot pies. | 肉馅饼 |
[21:15] | Yeah, those are pretty good. | 嗯 那些很好吃 |
[21:22] | Ah, be right back. Pick up some DiGiornos. | 我马上回来 你拿点冷冻披萨 |
[21:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:27] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[21:29] | It’s, uh, Joyce Mitchell. | 我是乔伊斯·米切尔 |
[21:30] | – You come by the house the other day. – Right, right. | -你那天来过我们家 -对对 |
[21:32] | – How you doing? – Look, don’t get mad, okay? | -你怎么样 -听着 别生气 |
[21:37] | Uh, okay. | 好 |
[21:38] | I was just afraid of losing my job. | 我只是怕丢了工作 |
[21:42] | I think I might be in a little bit of trouble. | 我觉得自己可能有麻烦了 |
[21:46] | Um, all right. | 行吧 |
[21:48] | Anyway, what I want to tell you is, I gave him a– | 总之我想告诉你 我给他 |
[21:50] | You know, before you go any further, | 在你继续说下去之前 |
[21:52] | I-I think it’s a good idea to read you your rights. | 我觉得你最好知道你有什么权利 |
[21:56] | – What? – Pepperoni or supreme? | -什么 -意大利辣香肠还是至尊披萨 |
[21:59] | Supreme, Lyle. Just keep shopping. | 至尊披萨 莱尔 接着买东西 |
[22:02] | – Sorry. – I-it’s no big deal. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[22:04] | I just think it’s a good idea for your own protection. | 这是为你好 |
[22:07] | Okay? So, um, | 明白吗 |
[22:09] | you have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[22:11] | Anything you say can and will | 你所说的任何话 |
[22:13] | be used against you in a court of law. | 都可能成为呈堂证供 |
[22:15] | You have a right to talk to a lawyer | 你有权聘用律师 |
[22:17] | and have them present during questioning. | 并在警察问询时让他们在场 |
[22:19] | If you can’t afford a lawyer, | 如果你请不起律师 |
[22:20] | one will be appointed to you, free of charge. | 法庭将会为你免费指派一位 |
[22:23] | You can exercise these rights at any time | 你可以随时行使这些权利 |
[22:25] | and not answer any questions. | 并不回答任何问题 |
[22:27] | All right? Do you understand | 好吗 你明白 |
[22:29] | these rights that I have explained to you today? | 我刚和你解释的这些权利吗 |
[22:33] | – Yes. – Okay, good. | -明白 -很好 |
[22:35] | Uh, I-is that it? | 就这些吗 |
[22:35] | Yes, that’s it. That’s it. | 是的 就这些 就这些 |
[22:37] | Okay. Am I under arrest? | 好的 我被捕了吗 |
[22:39] | No, no, you’re not under arrest. | 不不不 你没有被捕 |
[22:42] | Anyway, so what is it that you wanted to tell me? | 对了 刚才你想告诉我什么 |
[22:45] | Well, just not a big deal. I just… | 其实不是什么大事 我只是 |
[22:48] | I gave him a picture | 我给了他一张照片 |
[22:50] | to make a painting for my husband for our anniversary. | 让他为我丈夫画一幅画 庆祝我们的结婚纪念日 |
[22:56] | This is Richard Matt we’re talking about. | 你是在说理查德·马特吗 |
[22:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:01] | And, uh, did you give him anything in return? | 作为回报你有给他什么东西吗 |
[23:05] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[23:16] | You have my card, right? | 你有我的名片 对吧 |
[23:17] | If you remember anything else, can you give me a call? | 如果你记起其他事情 能打电话给我吗 |
[23:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:47] | Let’s do it. | 我们过去吧 |
[25:50] | Go around. | 绕过去看看 |
[25:53] | Fuck that. | 去他的 |
[26:01] | Yo, bad fucking idea. | 这太不明智了 |
[26:24] | It’s empty. | 里面没人 |
[26:42] | It’s all good in the hood, wood. | 一切都很好 |
[26:46] | Yo, don’t get too comfy. We’re leaving in 20 minutes. | 别把这当家了 我们20分钟后走 |
[26:49] | Gotcha. | 收到 |
[26:53] | Oh, shit, yeah. | 靠 太好了 |
[26:54] | Look at this. | 看看这些 |
[26:57] | Oh, look at all this shit. | 看看这些玩意儿 |
[27:02] | Holy shit. | 我了个去 |
[27:09] | Fuck yeah. | 太棒了 |
[27:13] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[27:29] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[27:35] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[28:12] | Yo, just one. | 就拿一瓶 |
[28:16] | Don’t cheat yourself, man. | 别欺瞒自己 老兄 |
[28:17] | Treat yourself. | 款待自己 |
[28:30] | Uh, when did you first commence employment | 你从什么时候开始第一次在 |
[28:31] | at Clinton Correctional? | 克林顿监狱工作 |
[28:33] | August 24, 1987. | 1987年8月24日 |
[28:35] | And what title did you hold? | 你是做哪个岗位 |
[28:37] | I had several jobs over that time frame. | 这些年我调过好几次岗 |
[28:39] | North yard, I worked in the mess hall, | 北操场 食堂 |
[28:42] | I worked in the school, | 我还在监狱学校里工作过 |
[28:43] | and then I was tailor shop escort. | 后来我在缝纫车间做押送警卫 |
[28:46] | Mm-hmm, and can you describe, in general, | 你可以大概说一下 |
[28:48] | your responsibilities as escort to the tailor shop? | 在缝纫车间做押送警卫的职责吗 |
[28:51] | Yeah. I patrol…the industry. | 好 我巡视工厂 |
[28:54] | I go from all the shops. I patrol…the school. | 我会去所有的车间 我巡视…监狱学校 |
[28:58] | If an inmate needs an escort, | 如果有犯人需要押送 |
[29:00] | whether it be, uh, to the hospital or the block, | 不管是去医疗室还是回监区 |
[29:04] | then that’s when I would perform that task. | 我就会执行这个任务 |
[29:06] | Okay, well, I want to ask you | 有个情况 |
[29:08] | about a circumstance surrounding… | 我想问你… |
[29:12] | there was a delivery of meat made to Matt. | 给马特递送肉的事 |
[29:15] | Do you recall? | 你记得吗 |
[29:16] | Yes. | 记得 |
[29:18] | Mm-hmm, and-and how did that happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[29:21] | She told me there was meat in the shop freezer for Matt. | 她跟我说车间冰箱里有给马特的肉 |
[29:24] | Who is “She”? | “她”是谁 |
[29:25] | Joyce Mitchell. | 乔伊斯·米切尔 |
[29:28] | Joyce Mitchell. And you’re sure it was Joyce | 乔伊斯·米切尔 你肯定是乔伊斯 |
[29:30] | who approached you first and not Matt? | 而不是马特先找你的 |
[29:32] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:33] | Okay, continue. | 好 接着说 |
[29:36] | I took it out of the freezer and gave it to Matt. | 我从冰箱里拿出来转交给了马特 |
[29:40] | Did she say why she was giving Matt meat? | 她说过为什么要给马特肉了吗 |
[29:43] | No. | 没有 |
[29:44] | Did you ask her why she was giving Matt meat? | 那你问过她为什么要给马特肉了吗 |
[29:46] | No. | 没有 |
[29:48] | Did that seem unusual? | 难道这事很寻常吗 |
[29:51] | I knew we were in a gray area with the meat. | 我知道肉的事是属于灰色地带 |
[29:56] | Okay, but she never explained why she was giving Matt | 但她从来没说过为什么要拿给马特 |
[29:59] | – a huge chunk of meat? – No. | -一大块肉吗 -是的 |
[30:01] | – And you did not ask? – No. | -而你都没问一句 -是的 |
[30:04] | I told her that she shouldn’t be doing this, | 我告诉她不应该这么做 |
[30:06] | what-what she was doing was wrong. | 她这样做是不对的 |
[30:07] | She needed something, she should go through me, | 如果她需要什么东西 她应该请示我 |
[30:09] | because that wasn’t the protocol, | 作为一个女人那样做 |
[30:11] | for a woman to be doing that. | 是不符合规定的 |
[30:15] | So it’s okay if you were doing it but Joyce, not so much. | 所以如果是你这样做就可以 而乔伊斯就不行 |
[30:18] | – Yes. – Mm. | -对 -嗯 |
[30:20] | And why is it okay if you’re doing it? | 那为什么你做就可以呢 |
[30:32] | Well… it’s not okay. | 我做也不可以 |
[30:38] | 纽约州监察长办公室 纽约州警对乔伊斯·米切尔的问话 二零一五年六月六日 | |
[30:42] | 男性声音: 你从来没有投诉过他们吗 米切尔夫人: 没有 | |
[30:42] | This is unbelievable. | 太难以置信了 |
[30:43] | 哈特先生: 你对斯威特心生爱意还是只对马特有 米切尔夫人: 什么 哈特先生: 对斯威特还是只对马特 | |
[30:43] | I know. | 是啊 |
[30:46] | Is she in custody? | 她被关起来了吗 |
[30:48] | She’s about to be. | 快了 |
[30:50] | How did they get her to make four different statements? | 他们怎么会让她做出四份不同的口供呢 |
[30:54] | They said she just keeps coming in. | 他们说她不停地来 |
[31:05] | My own pioneer woman. | 我家的先锋女 |
[31:10] | Makes me happy when you cook. | 你每次做饭都让我很开心 |
[31:13] | Damn it, Lyle! | 讨厌 莱尔 |
[31:15] | Let me help. | 我来帮你 |
[31:16] | Just back off. | 走开 |
[31:18] | No-ie no. | 别来 |
[31:19] | Don’t eat it. You’ll get salmonella. | 别吃 你会感染沙门氏病菌的 |
[31:22] | Ruckus! | 闹闹 |
[31:23] | Go, boy. Go, go. | 走开 |
[31:31] | I’m lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[31:33] | I’m lucky. | 我才幸运呢 |
[31:35] | How much time we got on that chicken? | 那只鸡要烤多久 |
[31:37] | Supposed to check it in an hour. | 一小时后要来看一下 |
[31:54] | What do they want? | 他们来干嘛 |
[32:00] | You want me to get rid of them? | 需要我把他们赶走吗 |
[32:01] | I think you told them enough already. | 我觉得你已经跟他们讲得够多了 |
[32:03] | They’re coming to take me away now. | 他们是来把我带走的 |
[32:05] | What? | 什么 |
[32:06] | – They are. – No, they’re not. | -就是的 -不是 |
[32:09] | They’re coming to take me away | 他们是来把我带走的 |
[32:10] | ’cause they think I did it. | 因为他们认为是我干的 |
[32:11] | Did what? | 干了什么 |
[32:13] | Ms. Mitchell, can you please just come to the door? | 米切尔夫人 请你到门口来 |
[32:16] | No, we’re coming! We’re coming. | 我们这就来 |
[32:18] | Look, sweetheart, just let me talk to them, all right? | 亲爱的 让我跟他们谈谈 好吗 |
[32:19] | I’m sure whatever it is, they-they got the wrong guy. | 我肯定他们是搞错了 |
[32:21] | You have to take the chicken out in an hour. | 过一个小时你得把鸡拿出来 |
[32:25] | You prick it with a fork. | 你用叉子戳一下 |
[32:26] | If the juices are pink, then you have to put it in | 如果汁水还是粉色的 就把它放回去 |
[32:29] | Another 15 minutes. | 再等15分钟 |
[32:30] | All right. You can’t come in here without a warrant. | 够了 没有搜查令你们不能进来 |
[32:34] | Good evening, Joyce. | 晚上好 乔伊斯 |
[32:36] | I’m gonna have to put you under arrest. | 我得逮捕你 |
[33:01] | Tilly! | 蒂莉 |
[33:02] | Mrs. Mitchell! | 米切尔夫人 |
[33:04] | Mrs. Mitchell! | 米切尔夫人 |
[33:14] | Mrs. Mitchell! | 米切尔夫人 |
[33:19] | Mrs. Mitchell! | 米切尔夫人 |
[33:22] | – Mrs. Mitchell! – Mrs. Mitchell! | -米切尔夫人 -米切尔夫人 |
[33:37] | Jeez. | 老天 |
[33:56] | – Yeah, sure. – Okay. | -没问题 -好的 |
[33:57] | We have a lot of stuff to go over. | 我们有好多东西要过呢 |
[33:58] | I’ll, uh, be in in a minute. | 我马上就进来 |
[33:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:02] | Hi. Joyce? | 你好 乔伊斯 |
[34:05] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[34:07] | Spencer Freedman. | 斯宾塞·弗里曼 |
[34:09] | I’m the executive deputy inspector general. | 我是副执行监察长 |
[34:11] | I’m gonna bring you in here to answer a few questions. | 我要在里面问你几个问题 |
[34:13] | Is there anything I can get for you–coffee, water? | 需要喝杯咖啡或水吗 |
[34:16] | No, I don’t need anything. | 不 我什么都不需要 |
[34:18] | Okay. All right, well, if you’ll just follow me, please. | 好 那就请跟我过来吧 |
[34:25] | Thank you. You can wait in the hallway. | 谢谢 你可以在走廊里等 |
[34:31] | It’ll just be a moment. | 一会就好 |
[34:33] | Sure I can’t get you anything? | 确定什么都不需要吗 |
[34:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:52] | Hi. I’m Catherine Leahy Scott. | 你好 我是凯瑟琳·莱希·斯科特 |
[34:57] | Nice to meet you, Joyce. | 很高兴认识你 乔伊斯 |
[34:59] | Everybody calls me Tilly. | 大家都叫我蒂莉 |
[35:01] | Tilly it is. | 那就蒂莉好了 |
[35:03] | Joyce is my mother’s name. | 乔伊斯是我妈的名字 |
[35:06] | When you call me Joyce, | 你叫我乔伊斯的话 |
[35:07] | I feel like you’re talking to my mother. | 我会感觉你在和我妈说话 |
[35:10] | Is your mom still with us? | 你妈妈还健在吗 |
[35:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:16] | I love knowing my mom’s just a phone call away. | 知道打个电话就能联系到我妈让我安心 |
[35:18] | I already talked to the cops. | 我已经和警察谈过了 |
[35:21] | Four times in seven days, I understand. | 7天里谈了4次 对吗 |
[35:26] | Yeah, so what is this? | 嗯 那这是干什么 |
[35:28] | Let’s not get into any details | 等速记员来了 |
[35:30] | until the stenographer gets here. | 我们再说细节 |
[35:32] | I mean, even though it’s all taped, | 尽管都有录音 |
[35:34] | it’s actually more accurate– this girl especially. | 但这样更准确 尤其是这姑娘 |
[35:36] | She’s been with me 15 years. | 她跟着我15年了 |
[35:38] | I did a comparison, | 我有做过比较 |
[35:39] | and I was right. | 事实证明我是对的 |
[35:42] | Are you with the state police? | 你是州警派来的吗 |
[35:45] | Please, no, I’m the inspector general for the state of New York. | 怎么可能 我是纽约州监察长 |
[36:00] | Ha! Let me check it. | 让我先闻闻 |
[36:06] | Fuck. | 操 |
[36:09] | It’s no good. | 这水不好 |
[36:14] | Yo! You’re gonna– | 喂 你会 |
[36:16] | gonna get fucking sick, bro. | 你会得病的 兄弟 |
[36:26] | Fuck. | 操 |
[36:33] | Don’t fucking listen to me. | 他妈的不听算了 |
[37:51] | You broke the fucking window. | 你把窗户打破了 |
[37:56] | Oh, they got satellite TV. | 他们这儿有卫星电视 |
[37:58] | Will you put a branch in it, at least? | 你好歹也得插根树枝在里面吧 |
[38:00] | Make it look like an accident? | 好让这看上去像是意外 |
[38:02] | The pitcher is actually closer to you. | 投手其实离你更近了 |
[38:04] | It looks to give the perception that he’s closer to you, | 目的是让你觉得他离你更近了 |
[38:07] | which makes that fastball– | 这使快速球 |
[38:08] | that running fastball a little bit more effective. | 使快速球变得更有效 |
[38:21] | We should’ve waited for night. | 我们应该等到晚上的 |
[38:24] | Fuck that. | 管他的 |
[38:26] | I haven’t seen a helicopter in four days. | 我已经四天没看到过直升机了 |
[38:33] | …Richard Matt and David Sweat | …理查德·马特和大卫·斯威特 |
[38:35] | to the forests of Vermont. | 已逃到了佛蒙特州的森林 |
[38:36] | Authorities now tell CNN | 现在权威人士告诉CNN |
[38:38] | they believe the two men | 他们确信大约两周前 |
[38:39] | who escaped Clinton Correctional Facility | 从克林顿监狱逃出的 |
[38:42] | almost two weeks ago | 两名囚犯 |
[38:43] | are not headed to Mexico as previously reported | 并未像之前报道的那样逃往墨西哥 |
[38:45] | but instead are likely hiding somewhere in the forests | 而是有可能藏在了佛蒙特州 |
[38:48] | – of Vermont. – See? | -森林中的某处 -看到了吗 |
[38:49] | Jake Tapper says they’re looking for us in Vermont. | 杰克·塔帕说他们在佛蒙特州找我们 |
[38:53] | So we can relax. | 我们可以放松一下了 |
[38:54] | …the convicted killers made plans | 这两名已定罪的杀人犯计划 |
[38:55] | to head to Vermont after getting out. | 在越狱后前往佛蒙特州 |
[38:57] | Wanna watch myself on TV. | 想看自己上电视吗 |
[39:03] | And now we take you to a CNN exclusive. | 现在我们将带来CNN独家报道 |
[39:05] | Joyce Mitchell’s son, Kenny Mitchell, | 乔伊斯·米切尔的儿子 肯尼·米切尔 |
[39:08] | still standing by his mother | 在她因帮助两名囚犯越狱而被捕后 |
[39:09] | after her arrest for helping the two men escape. | 仍然支持他的母亲 |
[39:12] | She is not the kind of person who is one… | 她不是那种… |
[39:15] | You hear that? They fucking got her. | 听到了吗 他们抓住她了 |
[39:19] | …to let these guys escape from prison. | …会让这些家伙越狱的人 |
[39:20] | – Good. – Uh, my mom | -好 -我妈妈 |
[39:23] | definitely wouldn’t have had an affair against my father | 绝对不会背着我爸爸搞婚外情 |
[39:26] | and definitely wouldn’t be with an inmate. | 更加不会跟一个囚犯搞 |
[39:27] | There’s just no truth to that. | 这完全是无稽之谈 |
[39:29] | Oh, yeah? I’ll give you this, Kenny. | 是吗 我告诉你 肯尼 |
[39:31] | She didn’t fuck just one inmate. | 她可上过不止一个囚犯 |
[39:36] | Um, she’s a good mom, and, uh, | 她是个好妈妈 而且 |
[39:39] | she wouldn’t be involved in anything like that. | 她不可能跟这种事扯上关系 |
[39:40] | TV goes off after dark. | 天黑以后关电视 |
[39:42] | Puts off too much light. | 不然太亮了 |
[39:44] | You can, um, | 你可以 |
[39:46] | ask anybody in Malone. | 去问马隆的任何一个人 |
[39:48] | You ask about my parents. | 打听我父母的情况 |
[39:55] | Matt wrote, quote, “Dream fulfilled” | 马特曾写下”美梦已成真” |
[39:58] | just a few years ago. | 就在几年前 |
[40:00] | Matt sent Mulligan a portrait of Mulligan’s sister. | 马特送给了穆里根一幅穆里根姐姐的画 |
[40:02] | It shows his sister as she looked | 它看起来和他姐姐一模一样 |
[40:04] | shortly before she died of cancer. | 就是他姐姐患癌症去世前不久的样子 |
[40:07] | It certainly provokes sentiment. That’s for sure. | 这肯定会让人伤感 毫无疑问 |
[40:11] | Mulligan was released and has worked to turn his life around. | 穆里根早已获释并改变了自己的人生 |
[40:14] | He says these paintings show a talent | 他说这些画展示了一种天赋 |
[40:16] | that Matt will never be able to fully make use of. | 但马特总是无法好好利用这种天赋 |
[40:20] | There’s some humanity in him. | 他的内心深处还存有一丝人性 |
[40:22] | There’s a dark side. | 他有黑暗的一面 |
[40:23] | Sure, there’s a dark side, | 他确实有黑暗面 |
[40:25] | and that’s–that’s what the public is portraying, | 这也是他留给公众的印象 |
[40:28] | but there’s also a very human side to Richard Matt. | 但理查德·马特也有非常人性的一面 |
[40:32] | Over the past four years, | 在过去的四年多时间里 |
[40:33] | Matt sent more than ten paintings to Mulligan, | 马特寄了十多幅画给穆里根 |
[40:36] | including an oil-on-canvas portrait of Hillary Clinton. | 其中包括希拉里·克林顿的布面油画肖像 |
[40:40] | I think he captured her. | 我觉得他把她画得惟妙惟肖 |
[40:42] | There’s no question about that. The look that she has. | 毫无疑问 她的神情 |
[40:45] | Court documents also allege that Matt gave some of his artworks | 法院文件还宣称马特把一些画作 |
[40:48] | to prison guard Gene Palmer in return for tools. | 给了狱警吉恩·帕尔默 以换取工具 |
[40:52] | You know, Gene is a collector. | 吉恩是收藏家 |
[40:56] | Richard Matt’s partner in the daring escape is David Sweat, | 理查德·马特大胆越狱的搭档是大卫·斯威特 |
[40:59] | the man who shot and killed a Broome County sheriff’s deputy in 2002. | 他于2002年枪杀了一位布鲁姆县的副警长 |
[41:03] | The pair are thought to be hiding… | 警方认为两人藏在… |
[41:05] | There you are, bro. | 是你哦 |
[41:06] | I didn’t kill that fucking cop. | 我没杀那警察 |
[41:08] | …the woods in Bristol, Vermont… | 佛蒙特州布里斯托的森林里 |
[41:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:12] | I didn’t chop that old man up, either. | 我也没有肢解那老头 |
[41:15] | It was that motherfucking crackhead Nick. | 是那个瘾君子尼克干的 |
[41:19] | …and with the two killers still at large… | 因为两个杀手仍然在逃 |
[41:21] | Made a deal with the cops. | 他和警察达成了协议 |
[41:22] | …asking residents to be vigilant and to lock their doors. | 要求居民保持警惕 并锁上门 |
[41:25] | An interesting coincidence. | 一个有趣的巧合 |
[41:26] | One of my producers just told me | 我的一个监制刚告诉我 |
[41:28] | that it’s David Sweat’s birthday today. He’s 35 years old. | 今天是大卫·斯威特35岁生日 |
[41:32] | Kristin Kelly, channel three news. | 我是《三频道新闻栏目》的克里斯汀·凯利 |
[41:34] | Have you ever thought about investing in gold? | 你有想过投资黄金吗 |
[41:36] | Are you a financial planner with clients interested in gold? | 你是一个客户对黄金有兴趣的理财规划师吗 |
[41:44] | Sorry I didn’t get you anything. | 抱歉没给你准备礼物 |
[41:47] | I’m convinced the market’s gonna crash. | 我坚信市场会崩溃 |
[41:51] | Yeah, remember, we gotta leave before it gets light. | 记住 我们得在天亮前离开 |
[41:55] | I remember the ’70s… | 我记得70年代 |
[41:59] | Gold’s a perfect investment for my son’s future. | 投资黄金对我儿子的未来是一个完美选择 |
[42:06] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[42:13] | What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[42:16] | Dude, you fucking killed it in there. | 老兄 厕所臭死了 |
[42:20] | What do you want? I got sick. | 我有什么办法 我不舒服 |
[42:23] | I told you not to drink that fucking water. | 我叫你别喝那水的 |
[42:26] | Man, you gotta clean that up. That’s evidence. That’s DNA. | 你得去清理干净 那是证据 是DNA |
[42:31] | No way. I’m not cleaning it up. It’s gross. | 没门 我才不要清理 恶心 |
[42:35] | You clean it up. | 你去清理 |
[42:38] | I am not cleaning up your fucking shit. | 我才不会清理你的屎 |
[42:45] | Then I guess it’s not getting cleaned up. | 那就都别清理了 |
[42:50] | I challenge you to find better appliances | 你有本事去找一个比威尔逊电器中心 |
[42:52] | at a better value than Wilson’s Appliance Center. | 更好更实惠的地方 |
[42:56] | We turn our attention to Republicans | 接下来我们把视线转移到 |
[42:58] | who are running for president in 2016. | 参与竞选2016年总统的共和党 |
[43:00] | For that discussion, Daniel Halper, The Weekly Standard. | 为此我们请来了《旗帜周刊》的丹尼尔·哈珀 |
[43:03] | He’s their online editor. Thanks for joining us. | 他是他们的在线编辑 谢谢加入我们 |
[43:22] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[43:34] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[44:05] | Sadly, | 遗憾的是 |
[44:08] | the American dream | 美国梦 |
[44:11] | is dead. | 破灭了 |
[44:14] | But if I get elected president, | 但我要是当选总统 |
[44:17] | I will bring it back, | 我将把美国梦带回来 |
[44:19] | bigger and better | 比以往 |
[44:22] | and stronger than ever before, | 更大 更好 更强 |
[44:25] | and we will make American great again. | 我们会让美国再次伟大 |
[44:29] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[44:32] | By Donald Trump when he entered the Republican presidential race… | 唐纳德·特朗普 他加入到共和党总统竞选时… |
[44:45] | Grab a shot. | 拿上一杯 |
[44:54] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[45:05] | Fuck that. | 去他妈的 |
[45:09] | I wanna make a toast. | 我想祝酒 |
[45:13] | Grab a shot. | 拿上一杯 |
[45:28] | To David Sweat | 敬大卫·斯威特 |
[45:30] | on his 35th birthday. | 在他35岁生日 |
[45:34] | Many happy returns of the day. | 生日快乐 |
[45:48] | Yes, sir. | 好了 |
[46:17] | Look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[46:31] | Where’d you get that? | 你在哪找到的 |
[46:32] | It was in the shitter. | 厕所里面 |
[46:37] | Well, we got ourselves a plan now. | 我们有计划了 |
[46:40] | Find a road… | 找到一条路 |
[46:43] | …stop a car, | 拦下一辆车 |
[46:44] | we’ll be in Canada in 45 minutes. | 45分钟后就能到达加拿大 |
[46:48] | You just want to kill some people, | 你打算杀人 |
[46:50] | leave some bodies in the middle of the road? | 然后把尸体扔在马路中间吗 |
[46:54] | Why’d you pick up that gun for? | 那你干嘛把这枪捡来 |
[47:29] | Come out! | 出来 |
[47:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[47:38] | Dolly, stay! | 多莉 别跑 |
[48:17] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[48:23] | She was, uh, | 她… |
[48:25] | friendly with them two guys, | 她和那两人关系比较好 |
[48:27] | and, uh, some people might wanna | 有的人或许想 |
[48:31] | make a connection there. | 把他们联系起来 |
[48:32] | “She was a home wrecker before she was | 在传言她协助两个囚犯越狱之前 |
[48:34] | the alleged accomplice to a pair of jail breakers. | 她就已经是个破坏家庭的小三 |
[48:37] | Joyce Mitchell was a serial cheater, | 乔伊斯·米切尔是个连环出轨者 |
[48:39] | her ex-husband told The Daily News on Wednesday. | 她前夫周三告诉《每日新闻》 |
[48:42] | ‘I loved her. She was my wife, | 我爱她 她是我妻子 |
[48:44] | and then all of a sudden, she cheated,’ | 然后突然间 她就出轨了 |
[48:45] | – Kenny Barille said.” – Mitchell, you have a visit. | -肯尼·巴瑞尔说 -米切尔 有人来看你 |
[48:47] | “‘She screwed up everything. | 她搞砸了一切 |
[48:49] | We had a son, and we had a nice house and everything.’ | 我们有个儿子 有个漂亮的家 什么都有 |
[48:52] | Asked if it was possible if the woman he knew as Tilly | 在被问到他认识的蒂莉是否可能 |
[48:55] | could have fallen for convicted killer Richard Matt, | 爱上杀人犯理查德·马特时 |
[48:58] | Barille quickly agreed.” | 巴瑞尔不假思索就点头了 |
[49:03] | Oh, my sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[49:08] | Yeah, uh, we couldn’t make bail, Mom. | 我们没法保释你 妈 |
[49:14] | Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[49:19] | Ten grand is a lot of money. | 一万不是个小数目 |
[49:23] | They didn’t want to help you, did they? | 他们不想帮你 对吗 |
[49:26] | Some did. It just wasn’t enough. | 有的人帮了 但是不够 |
[49:30] | I’m sorry. I tried. | 我很抱歉 我尽力了 |
[49:31] | I even put up my boat as collateral. | 我甚至把我的船拿去做抵押物了 |
[49:34] | I really don’t need a guilt trip right now, Kenny. | 你没必要让我感到愧疚 肯尼 |
[49:39] | You know how hard I am on myself. | 你知道我对自己有多苛责 |
[49:47] | Well… | 好吧 |
[49:50] | do you want to know how Dad’s doing? | 你想知道爸爸怎么样吗 |
[49:52] | Yes. | 想 |
[49:55] | He doesn’t believe any of the stories that are out there. | 他不相信外面流传的那些谣言 |
[49:59] | What stories? | 什么谣言 |
[50:02] | – You know. – There he is! | -你知道的 -他出来了 |
[50:03] | Do you know which of the inmates | 你知道你妻子 |
[50:05] | your wife was having an affair with? | 是和哪个囚犯在偷情吗 |
[50:08] | Do you plan on leaving her? | 你打算离开她吗 |
[50:09] | Do you know about the escape? | 你知道他们的越狱计划吗 |
[50:14] | But don’t worry. He’s standing by ya. | 不过别担心 他选择支持你 |
[50:18] | Well, you say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你说得好像这是坏事一样 |
[50:24] | Well, are they true? | 谣言是真的吗 |
[51:07] | Hey, did you know that when I was 12 years old, | 你知道我12岁的时候 |
[51:10] | I ran away from my foster home on a horse I stole? | 我偷了一匹马 从寄养家庭里逃出来吗 |
[51:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:20] | I spent a week in the woods, alone. | 我一个人在林子里待了一周 |
[51:30] | Just me and that horse. | 就我和那匹马 |
[51:36] | Man, that horse ate even when I didn’t. | 我饿着肚子 还要保证它有食物 |
[51:44] | But then one day, he got spooked. | 然后有一天 它受到了惊吓 |
[51:49] | Threw me off. | 我从它背上摔下 |
[51:57] | I was knocked out. | 昏了过去 |
[52:07] | But when I woke up, | 等我醒过来 |
[52:11] | that horse… | 那匹马 |
[52:15] | …he wasn’t there. | 不见了 |
[52:20] | Yep. | 是的 |
[52:35] | I knew she wasn’t gonna show up. | 我就知道她不会出现 |
[52:40] | And how did I know? | 我怎么知道的 |
[52:44] | Micro-expressions. | 微表情 |
[52:54] | Micro-expressions. | 微表情 |
[52:59] | You can smile with your mouth | 你可以用嘴微笑 |
[53:03] | but not with the rest of your face, | 但脸上其他部位不行 |
[53:06] | and she did that. | 她这么做了 |
[53:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[53:10] | When someone is angry, | 当一个人生气的时候 |
[53:13] | – they don’t always act angry. – Yo, come on, man. | -他们不一定会表现出来 -别说了行吗 |
[53:16] | People come out to their cabins on Thursday, so shut the fuck up. | 人们周四的时候会到他们的小屋来 闭嘴吧 |
[53:27] | Yo, come on, bro. Let’s go. | 快点走吧 |
[53:32] | Grape-flavored gin. How about that? | 葡萄味金酒 怎么样 |
[53:35] | Gotta be pretty fucked up to drink this one. | 得有多惨才会喝这个 |
[53:41] | Yo, get up. | 起来 |
[53:43] | Get up. | 起来 |
[53:46] | Ah, chiquita. | 小姑娘鸡尾酒 |
[53:48] | Yo, get up. | 起来 |
[53:57] | I said get the fuck up. | 我叫你起来 |
[54:06] | Dave… | 大卫 |
[54:08] | you repress your rage, you know that? | 你总是压抑你的愤怒 你知道吗 |
[54:15] | That’s how people get the cancer. | 人们就是因为这样患上癌症的 |
[54:20] | I’m not gonna die out here because you got drunk. | 我可不要因为你喝醉了而死在这儿 |
[54:27] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[54:29] | I am not | 我不要 |
[54:30] | going to fucking die out here with you, man. | 和你一起死在这里 |
[54:38] | You’re not gonna die because of me. | 你不会因我而死 |
[54:41] | You’re gonna die because of that bitch. | 你会因为那个贱人而死 |
[54:45] | Yeah, Tilly. | 是的 蒂莉 |
[54:46] | – Really? – Tilly. | -是吗 -蒂莉 |
[54:48] | – Yeah. – Yeah, Tilly. | -嗯 -嗯 蒂莉 |
[54:51] | It’s not her, bro. | 不是她 哥们 |
[54:54] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[55:00] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[55:07] | Why the fuck are you doing this? | 你他妈为什么要这样 |
[55:11] | We’re so close! | 我们就要成功了 |
[56:21] | David. | 大卫 |
[56:23] | David. | 大卫 |
[56:26] | Strawberries. | 草莓 |
[56:41] | I’ll remember. | 我会记住的 |
[56:53] | It’s been crazy. | 最近太疯狂了 |
[56:59] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[57:01] | All right, copy that. | 好的 收到 |
[57:03] | Yeah, will do. | 我会的 |
[57:10] | That’s our ride. | 那就是我们的车 |
[57:16] | Bro, you shoot a cop, they’ll kill us. | 你要是杀警察 他们会杀了我们的 |
[57:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[58:19] | Dave. | 大卫 |
[58:32] | David. | 大卫 |
[58:47] | Dave! | 大卫 |
[58:54] | Dave! | 大卫 |
[58:56] | Dave! | 大卫 |
[58:59] | Dave! | 大卫 |
[1:09:00] | Down there. Let’s go. | 那下面 我们过去吧 |
[1:09:23] | Are you in the woods? | 你在林子里吗 |
[1:09:24] | Yeah. Behind cover. | 是的 到掩护后面去 |
[1:09:26] | Behind the line, guys. | 到林子外面去 |
[1:09:42] | Yo, Louie, you hear that? | 路易 你听到了吗 |
[1:09:47] | All right, B1, received. I got the helo in sight. | B1 收到 我看到直升机了 |
[1:09:50] | – Hold it up. – Roger that. | -等着 -收到 |
[1:09:52] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[1:09:55] | Watch our six! We have a helicopter. | 注意后方 直升机来了 |
[1:10:03] | All right, B1 to command post… | B1呼叫指挥所 |
[1:10:05] | I want everybody else out here. | 所有人都去找 |
[1:10:14] | Stay focused on the wood line. | 留意林子边缘 |
[1:10:15] | – Watch your six. – Eyes up! Eyes up! | -注意后方 -注意 注意 |
[1:10:28] | BORTAC, we need a team leader right over here. | 边境巡逻战术组 这里需要一个领队 |
[1:10:41] | All right, B1 to command post, | B1呼叫指挥所 |
[1:10:42] | BORTAC’s entering the wood line. | 边境巡逻战术组要进入树林了 |
[1:10:44] | B1 to all tactical units… | B1呼叫所有战术小组 |
[1:10:47] | …state police SORT, FBI HRT, | 州警特种作战与响应小组 联调局人质援救小组 |
[1:10:49] | Vermont state police, be advised: | 佛蒙特州警 请注意 |
[1:10:51] | BORTAC is entering the wood line at this time. | 边境巡逻战术组即将进入树林 |
[1:10:55] | We got a tactical team entering the woods. | 有战术组要进入树林 |
[1:10:59] | Heads on a swivel, men! | 留意四周 |
[1:14:03] | Police! Let me see your hands! | 警察 让我看到你的手 |
[1:14:05] | Show me your hands! Police! | 让我看到你的手 警察 |
[1:14:07] | Show me your hands! | 让我看到你的手 |
[1:14:08] | Police! Let me see your hands! | 警察 让我看到你的手 |
[1:14:10] | Show me your hands! Police! | 让我看到你的手 警察 |
[1:14:12] | Police! Show me your hands! Show me your hands! | 警察 让我看到你的手 让我看到你的手 |
[1:14:14] | Hands now! Hands! | 把手伸出来 快 |
[1:14:16] | Hands, hands, hands! | 手伸出来 手伸出来 |
[1:14:22] | – Bound up! – Bound up! | -上前 -上前 |
[1:14:29] | All units, this is BORTAC. Shots fired. | 全体小组 这里是边境巡逻战术组 有开火 |
[1:14:32] | One subject with shotgun. Down hard. | 目标拿着猎枪 身受重伤 |
[1:14:36] | Major Guess to BORTAC, copy. | 警长盖斯呼叫边境巡逻战术组 收到 |
[1:14:38] | One down hard. | 一人身受重伤 |
[1:14:39] | Can you identify the subject? | 你能辨认出目标吗 |
[1:14:41] | Affirmative. Subject Matt. | 确认 是目标马特 |
[1:15:58] | For Magistral quality, | 想要玛吉斯特拉尔质量 |
[1:15:59] | Magistral installation, Magistral service, | 玛吉斯特拉尔安装 玛吉斯特拉尔服务 |
[1:16:01] | and nothing to pay before 2019, | 2019年前一分不用给 |
[1:16:03] | in greater Montreal, it’s fenetresmagistral.Com. | 在大蒙特利尔区 请登录玛吉斯特拉尔窗户官网 |
[1:16:07] | I’m Dave Andrews. A dramatic new development tonight. | 我是戴夫·安德鲁斯 今晚有新的重大发展 |
[1:16:10] | We’ve learned that Dannemora prison escapee Richard Matt | 我们得知丹尼莫拉监狱越狱囚犯理查德·马特 |
[1:16:12] | has been shot and killed. | 已被击毙 |
[1:16:14] | There’s now a foot chase for David Sweat. | 现在警方在徒步追踪大卫·斯威特 |
[1:16:16] | The incident occurred after the pair | 这次事故发生在 |
[1:16:18] | tried to hijack a camper by shooting at it. | 两人试图用枪劫持一个野营者之后 |
[1:16:20] | That brought a massive response from state police and CERT teams, | 因此州警连同社区危机反应小组展开大规模搜捕 |
[1:16:24] | who descended on the area. | 突袭这一区域 |
[1:16:26] | Matt was shot by a U.S. Border Patrol agent | 马特被美国边境巡逻员击中 |
[1:16:29] | after refusing to drop a shotgun he had pointed at him. | 因为他拒绝放下手中的猎枪 |
[1:16:32] | U.S. Marshals, state police, and all involved | 现在美国法警 州警全都 |
[1:16:34] | are now chasing David Sweat on foot. | 加入到徒步追捕大卫·斯威特的行动中 |
[1:16:36] | Matt, whose birthday was yesterday, | 马特 昨天是他的生日 |
[1:16:38] | had just turned 49. | 刚刚满49岁 |
[1:16:40] | Stay tuned for updates on this breaking story. | 请持续关注这一爆炸新闻的最新消息 |
[1:16:44] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:16:51] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:19:43] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[1:19:47] | I’m cool, bro! | 我没事 哥们 |
[1:19:49] | Hey, come here. What are you doing here? | 过来 你在这儿干什么 |
[1:19:51] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看到你的手 |
[1:19:58] | Oh, shit. B-1-0-1, foot pursuit. | 见鬼 B101 徒步追捕 |
[1:20:01] | Coveytown Road down in Constable. | 康斯特布尔的康维敦路 |
[1:20:03] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[1:20:05] | I don’t got a weapon! I don’t got a weapon! | 我没有武器 我没有武器 |
[1:20:07] | Let me see your hands! | 让我看到你的手 |
[1:20:10] | – Get on the ground! – I don’t… | -趴到地上 -我没… |
[1:20:14] | If you don’t get on the ground, I’m gonna shoot! | 再不趴到地上 我就开枪了 |
[1:20:18] | I’m telling you, I’m gonna shoot! | 相信我 我要开枪了 |
[1:20:20] | Stop! Get on the ground! | 站住 趴下 |
[1:20:23] | I’m gonna shoot! | 我要开枪了 |
[1:21:03] | 2-B-2-4 to B-1-0-1. | 2B24呼叫B101 |
[1:21:06] | I’m responding. What’s your location? | 收到信息 你的位置是 |
[1:21:08] | 2-B-2-4, out on Coveytown Road. | 2B24 康维敦路 |
[1:21:20] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看到你的手 |
[1:21:23] | They don’t work. | 手动不了了 |
[1:21:25] | Don’t fucking move. | 别动 |
[1:21:27] | I’m gonna die. | 我要死了 |
[1:21:29] | Maybe. Don’t move. | 也许 别动 |
[1:21:39] | B101 B-1-0-1, | |
[1:21:41] | I got suspect… | 抓到嫌疑人 |
[1:21:43] | at guard here, | 被我控制住了 |
[1:21:44] | north alfalfa field. | 紫苜蓿田野北边 |
[1:21:53] | …inmate David Sweat had been shot and captured | 囚犯大卫·斯威特中枪被捕 |
[1:21:55] | just a few miles from where I now stand. | 就在离我这里几英里远的地方 |
[1:21:58] | We understand he was shot in a town a few miles | 我们得知他是在加拿大边境以南的 |
[1:22:00] | south of the Canadian border, the town of Constable. | 一个小镇被击中 康斯特布尔镇 |
[1:22:03] | We don’t have all the details… | 没有全部细节 |
[1:22:04] | …ending the three-week hunt for the two prisoners, | 结束了对两名从丹尼莫拉监狱越狱的 |
[1:22:07] | – who escaped from Dannemora… – With pinpoint accuracy, | -囚犯的三周追捕 -精确位置 |
[1:22:09] | Sergeant Cook hit David Sweat from almost 100 yards away. | 警司库克在近90米开外出击中了大卫·斯威特 |
[1:22:13] | …23 days when he was captured. | 距离他越狱已过了23天 |
[1:22:15] | Right now, he is being treated inside of a hospital… | 现在他在医院接受治疗 |
[1:22:19] | David Sweat is in critical condition | 大卫·斯威特生命垂危 |
[1:22:21] | at Albany Medical Center, and he has not… | 住在奥尔巴尼医疗中心 他还没有… |
[1:22:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:22:42] | I’m Catherine Leahy Scott. | 我是凯瑟琳·莱希·斯科特 |
[1:22:47] | I’m the inspector general for the state of New York. | 纽约州监察长 |
[1:22:51] | Okay, so you and your partner split up. | 你和你搭档分开了 |
[1:22:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:22:58] | Mm-hmm, and when was that? | 什么时候分开的 |
[1:23:03] | Three or four days ago. | 三四天前 |
[1:23:05] | And why did you split up? | 为什么分开 |
[1:23:15] | You know, the state police thought | 州警以为 |
[1:23:16] | he might have killed you in the forest. | 他可能在森林里把你杀了 |
[1:23:20] | They said that? | 他们这么说的 |
[1:23:22] | Well, yeah. They got to him | 是的 他们抓到了他 |
[1:23:23] | and saw that you weren’t with him, | 而你没跟他在一起 |
[1:23:26] | and he had the kind of background that would make you wonder. | 再加上他的过往历史 难免让人怀疑 |
[1:23:31] | That fat piece of shit was slowing me down. That’s why we split up. | 那死胖子拖我后腿 所以我们才分开的 |
[1:23:35] | Hey, watch it. | 注意点 |
[1:23:38] | I can handle a four-letter word, Officer. Thank you. | 这种脏话我还是能应付的 警官 谢谢 |
[1:23:43] | I’ve been in the tunnels. | 我有去过隧道 |
[1:23:46] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:23:47] | Yeah, that’s my main focus right now. | 对 那是我现在调查的主要对象 |
[1:23:49] | How did you pull this off? How did you plan it? | 你怎么做到的 你怎么计划的 |
[1:23:53] | The ventilation system you came up with is very impressive. | 你想出来的通风系统很厉害 |
[1:23:58] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:24:01] | Well, I had to hot-wire the fan, | 我不得不用电线短路的方法开启了风扇 |
[1:24:04] | which was actually pretty challenging | 挺不容易的 |
[1:24:06] | because I had already jerry-rigged | 因为我已经在同一条电路上的 |
[1:24:08] | another light I had found on the same circuit. | 另一盏灯上用了这招 |
[1:24:10] | Can you tell me how you found your way to the pipe? | 你能告诉我你是怎么找到管道的吗 |
[1:24:15] | Good sense of direction, good memory. | 好的方向感 好的记忆力 |
[1:24:18] | Takes time, though. | 这可很费时间 |
[1:24:20] | Couple weeks. | 花了好几周 |
[1:24:22] | Two brick walls. | 两道砖墙 |
[1:24:29] | If you believe you’re gonna get out… | 如果你相信你能逃出去 |
[1:24:34] | …those are just obstacles. | 那这些只是小障碍物而已 |
[1:24:38] | And is Matt | 那么马特 |
[1:24:39] | down there with you at any point? | 有和你一起在下面挖通道吗 |
[1:24:43] | No. | 没 |
[1:24:46] | I mean, a couple times, | 有几次 |
[1:24:47] | maybe once, before we left. | 也许就一次 在我们离开前 |
[1:24:52] | He didn’t like that pipe, though. | 不过他不喜欢那个管道 |
[1:24:56] | Well, this is all your idea. You’re doing all the work, right? | 这是你的主意 你做了所有的工作 对吗 |
[1:25:03] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[1:25:06] | It said in the report that you made it out the night before. | 报告里说你在前一晚就逃出去了 |
[1:25:13] | Dry run. | 作为演习 |
[1:25:14] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:25:16] | And why did you go back in? | 那你为什么要再回去 |
[1:25:19] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:25:21] | Well, you would’ve gotten away | 如果只有你自己的话 |
[1:25:24] | if you were on your own. | 你本可以逃走的 |
[1:25:26] | You went, what, 21 miles in 21 days with him | 你在21天里和他走了21英里 |
[1:25:29] | and 18 miles | 没有他的时候 |
[1:25:31] | in two days without him. | 你在两天里走了18英里 |
[1:25:35] | Shit, I guess I was moving pretty fast. | 天 我想我走得还挺快的 |
[1:25:38] | Yeah, almost made it to Canada. | 是啊 差点就到加拿大了 |
[1:25:48] | I never even thought to leave him. | 我从来没想过丢下他 |
[1:25:51] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[1:25:54] | I never… | 我从来 |
[1:25:56] | thought to leave him. | 没想过丢下他 |
[1:26:00] | I gave him my word, | 我和他保证过 |
[1:26:02] | and in prison, that’s all you got. | 而在监狱里 这就是一切 |
[1:26:10] | So you were friends. | 所以你们是朋友 |
[1:26:25] | …I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:26:34] | I got the governor. | 州长来电 |
[1:26:35] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:26:36] | Excuse me. I’ll be right back. | 稍等 我马上就回来 |
[1:28:01] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:28:04] | You look like the Hamburglar. | 你看起来像是汉堡神偷 |
[1:28:13] | You look skinny. | 你看起来好瘦 |
[1:28:17] | Haven’t been hungry. | 我一直不饿 |
[1:28:23] | Your lawyer said, uh, | 你的律师说 |
[1:28:27] | gonna be three years. | 会判三年 |
[1:28:30] | Three to seven. | 三到七年 |
[1:28:39] | Said you could get, uh, | 还说你可以去 |
[1:28:41] | Bedford Hills. | 贝德福德希尔斯监狱 |
[1:28:44] | Get out of town, like you wanna. | 离开这座城市 就像你希望的那样 |
[1:28:54] | I miss you, Lyle. | 我想你 莱尔 |
[1:29:03] | Do you miss me? | 你想我吗 |
[1:29:15] | I knew you were having an affair on me. | 我知道你劈腿了 |
[1:29:20] | You know how I knew? | 你知道我是怎么知道的吗 |
[1:29:22] | When you started ordering off the… | 当你开始在王室炒菜中餐馆 |
[1:29:25] | diet menu at King’s Wok. | 点减肥餐的时候 |
[1:29:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:29:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:29:43] | Could’ve ended up dead. | 我本可能会死掉的 |
[1:29:47] | You didn’t, ’cause… | 你没有 因为 |
[1:29:49] | I couldn’t go through with it. | 我没法把那计划进行到底 |
[1:29:51] | No? W-why not? | 没法 为什么 |
[1:29:55] | Maybe ’cause I still love you. | 也许因为我还爱你 |
[1:30:09] | Are you gonna wait for me? | 你会等我吗 |
[1:30:20] | There’s a lot to talk about. | 还有很多要商量的 |
[1:30:24] | I’ll see you at the court tomorrow. | 我们明天在法庭上见 |
[1:31:06] | Yeah, yeah, thanks. | 好的 好的 谢谢 |
[1:31:20] | hey, would… would you do me a favor? | 嗨 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[1:31:23] | Would you listen to this and tell me what you think about it? | 你能听下这个然后告诉我你怎么想吗 |
[1:31:27] | It’s for when I have to give my statement to the judge. | 这是我要念给法官的陈述声明 |
[1:31:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:31:35] | “Please allow me to start by saying | 请允许我首先 |
[1:31:37] | how much remorse I have for everything that’s happened | 对我协助马特和斯威特的越狱 |
[1:31:41] | with my part in Matt and Sweat’s escape. | 所做的一切表示懊悔 |
[1:31:44] | I’m 51 years old. | 我今年51岁了 |
[1:31:46] | This is by far the worst mistake i’ve ever made in my life. | 这是目前为止我犯下的最糟糕的错误 |
[1:31:51] | I not only let myself down but my family. | 我辜负了我和我的家人 |
[1:31:55] | I love them more than life itself, Your Honor. | 我爱他们超过一切 法官大人 |
[1:31:59] | None of this was ever my intentions. | 这一切都不是我的本意 |
[1:32:03] | I’m not a bad person. | 我不是个坏人 |
[1:32:07] | I realize I need to be responsible for my actions, | 我意识到我需要为自己的行为负责 |
[1:32:12] | but I am hoping you will have mercy on me, Your Honor.” | 但我希望您能宽恕我 法官大人 |
[1:32:24] | My lawyer said | 我的律师说 |
[1:32:26] | I have to sound apologetic. | 我得表现得充满歉意 |
[1:32:33] | Does…does that sound apologetic to you? | 你觉得这听起来有悔改之意吗 |
[1:32:40] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[1:32:44] | Hey, um… | 那个 |
[1:32:47] | sometimes I like to throw an inmate a little party | 有的时候我喜欢在囚犯离开的前一天晚上 |
[1:32:49] | the night before she gets out of here. | 为她办个小派对 |
[1:32:54] | Something you’d be interested in? | 你感兴趣吗 |
[1:33:06] | I’ll be around. Think about it. | 我一直都会在 考虑一下 |
[1:34:06] | 在第一次听证会上 假释裁决委员会驳回了她的假释申请 并称这与社会福利相矛盾 | |
[1:34:26] | 吉恩·帕尔默承认运送违禁品以及渎职的罪名 坚称不知情越狱计划 | |
[1:34:34] | 在服刑完六个月有期徒刑中的四个月刑期后 他改名换姓并离开了这里 | |
[1:34:47] | 莱尔·米切尔依旧住在马隆附近 他在等着蒂莉服刑结束然后接她回家 他会定期去探望她 | |
[1:35:08] | 大卫·斯威特被转到了纽约州水牛城附近的温德监狱 单独监禁 并受到24小时视频监控 |