时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:13] | That’s a lovely name. | 真是个好名字 |
[02:21] | Where are the rest of your people? | 这儿没别人了吗? |
[02:25] | There’s only me. | 就只有我一个 |
[02:27] | How did you get here? | 你怎么到这儿来的? |
[02:29] | The same way you got here… | 和你一样… |
[02:32] | By accident. | 纯属意外 |
[02:39] | – How long have you… – Every question I answer | – 你来了多久… – 问题太多了 |
[02:41] | will simply lead to another question. | 问完一个又一个 |
[02:44] | You should rest. Just be grateful you’re alive. | 你应该好好休息 能活下来就是万幸 |
[02:50] | – There were other people on my ship. I need to go… – No. | – 我船上还有人呢 我得去… – 不 |
[02:54] | If there are other people on the island, I will find them. | 如果岛上还有别人 我肯定能找到 |
[03:03] | The baby? | 要生了吗? |
[03:08] | Oh! | 哦! |
[03:10] | Oh! | 哦! |
[03:15] | It’s coming. | 我要生了 |
[03:23] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[03:26] | Push! Push harder. | 用劲! 再加把劲! |
[03:28] | I can’t! | 我生不下来! |
[03:29] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以的 |
[03:33] | That’s good! | 就是这样! |
[03:34] | One more push. | 再加把劲 |
[03:42] | Oh! Oh! | 哦! 哦! |
[03:50] | It’s a boy. | 是个儿子哦 |
[04:00] | His name is Jacob. | 名字我取好了 叫Jacob |
[04:02] | It’s a boy. | 是个儿子呢 |
[04:12] | Can I… | 我能不能… |
[04:22] | There’s another baby. | 还有一个孩子 |
[04:23] | Aah! | 啊! |
[04:26] | Push again. | 加把劲 |
[04:28] | Here it comes. | 快出来了 |
[04:31] | Now! | 用劲啊! |
[04:35] | Oh! | 哦! |
[04:41] | It’s another boy. | 又是个儿子 |
[04:47] | I only picked one name. | 我只想好了一个名字 |
[05:05] | Oh. Shh. Shh. | 哦 嘘 嘘 |
[05:08] | May I see him? | 我能瞧瞧他么? |
[05:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:23] | Uhh! | 啊! |
[05:26] | Uhh! | 啊! |
[05:28] | Uhh! Uhh! | 啊! 啊! |
[06:24] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[06:27] | It’s a game. | 是个游戏棋 |
[06:28] | You play it. | 拿来玩的 |
[06:37] | How do you know how? | 你怎么会玩呢? |
[06:39] | I just know. | 我就是会呗 |
[06:44] | Will you show me how to play? | 你能教我玩么? |
[06:46] | If you promise not to tell mother. | 如果你答应不告诉妈妈 我就教你玩 |
[06:48] | Why can’t we tell her? | 为什么不能告诉她? |
[06:50] | Because she’ll take it away. | 因为她会把这东西没收掉 |
[06:53] | So… do you wanna play or don’t you, Jacob? | 那… 你到底想不想玩 Jacob? |
[07:02] | Yes. I wanna play. | 嗯 我想玩 |
[07:16] | Hello, Jacob. | 你好 Jacob |
[07:17] | Hello, mother. | 你好 妈妈 |
[07:19] | Where’s your brother? | 你弟弟在哪儿? |
[07:21] | He’s down at the beach… | 他在海滩那边… |
[07:26] | staring out at the ocean. | 眺望大海 |
[07:34] | Can I help you? | 需要我帮忙吗? |
[07:36] | If you like, you can sort that. | 如果你愿意的话 就帮我把那些线分开来 |
[07:43] | What were you and your brother doing down at the beach? | 你和弟弟到海滩那儿干嘛呢? |
[07:46] | We were just… walking. | 我们只是… 散散步而已 |
[07:54] | Do you love me, Jacob? | 你爱我吗 Jacob? |
[08:01] | Yes. | 爱 |
[08:02] | Then tell me what happened. | 那就把事实告诉我 |
[08:20] | May I join you? | 我可以坐这儿吗? |
[08:23] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[08:32] | Jacob told you what I found. | Jacob把我找到的东西 告诉你了 |
[08:34] | Of course he did. | 没错 |
[08:35] | Jacob doesn’t know how to lie. | Jacob不会撒谎 |
[08:38] | He’s not like you. | 他可不像你这样 |
[08:41] | Why? What am I like? | 什么意思? 我什么样儿? |
[08:44] | You’re… | 你… |
[08:48] | special. | 很特别 |
[08:54] | Can I keep the game? | 我能继续留着这个游戏棋么? |
[08:56] | Of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[08:58] | That’s why I left it for you. | 所以我才把它给你啊 |
[09:00] | It came from you? | 它是你的? |
[09:02] | Of course it did. Where else would it come from? | 嗯 不然它还能是谁的? |
[09:08] | From somewhere else. | 从大海那头的 |
[09:10] | Across the sea. | 某个地方飘过来的 |
[09:15] | There is nowhere else. | 不可能的 |
[09:17] | The island is all there is. | 这个岛是唯一的陆地 |
[09:20] | Then where did we come from? | 那我们是从哪儿来的? |
[09:23] | You and your brother came from me, | 你和你哥哥是我生的 |
[09:25] | and I came from my mother. | 我又是我妈妈生的 |
[09:27] | Where is she? | 那她在哪儿? |
[09:30] | She’s dead. | 她去世了 |
[09:32] | What’s “dead”? | 什么叫”去世”? |
[09:36] | Something you will never have to worry about. | 这事 你永远不必担心 |
[09:58] | Hurry up! He’s getting away! | 快! 它跑了! |
[10:07] | Hide! | 快藏起来! |
[10:27] | – Who are they? – Shh! | – 他们是谁? – 嘘! |
[10:46] | Mother! | 妈妈! |
[10:48] | Mother! | 妈妈! |
[10:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[10:54] | We saw people. Men. | 有人来了 我们看到几个男人 |
[10:57] | – How many were there? – Three. They killed a boar. | – 他们有多少人? – 三个 他们杀了头野猪 |
[11:00] | Did they see you? | 他们看到你们了吗? |
[11:02] | No. | 没有 |
[11:04] | I don’t think so. | 我想没有吧 |
[11:05] | Where did they come from? They looked like us. | 他们从什么地方来的? 他们看起来跟我们好像 |
[11:08] | They’re not like us. | 他们跟我们不一样 |
[11:10] | They don’t belong here. | 他们不是这儿的 |
[11:12] | We are here for a reason. | 我们来这儿是有原因的 |
[11:14] | What reason? | 什么原因? |
[11:22] | It’s not time yet. | 现在还不是说的时候 |
[11:23] | Mother, what reason? | 妈妈 是什么原因啊? |
[11:31] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[11:41] | – Did you know about the people? – Yes. | – 你认识这些人吗? – 认识 |
[11:44] | Why didn’t you tell us about them? | 你怎么没和我们提起过他们? |
[11:45] | Because they’re dangerous, and I didn’t want to frighten you. | 因为他们很危险 我不想让你们担惊受怕 |
[11:47] | What makes them dangerous? | 他们怎么就危险了呢? |
[11:49] | The same thing that makes all men dangerous. | 所有人都因此而危险 |
[11:50] | They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. | 先来 后斗 接着毁灭 最后沦落 |
[11:54] | And it always ends the same. | 结局总是相同的 |
[11:57] | – They “come”? Come from where? – Another part of the island. | – 他们”来”? 从哪儿来? – 从岛上的另一个地方来 |
[12:01] | And you’re never to go looking for them. | 你们千万不要去找他们 |
[12:02] | If they found you, they would hurt you. | 如果他们发现了你们 他们会伤害你们的 |
[12:03] | Why would they hurt us? | 他们会什么要伤害我们? |
[12:04] | Because they’re people, Jacob, and that’s what people do. | 因为他们是人 Jacob 是人就会那么做 |
[12:07] | But we’re people. Does that mean that we can hurt each other? | 但我们也是人啊 照你这么说 我们也会互相伤害喽? |
[12:17] | I’ve made it so you can never hurt each other. | 我不会让你们互相伤害的 |
[12:31] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[12:33] | This is the reason we’re here. | 这就是我们来这儿的原因 |
[12:52] | Don’t go in there. | 不要进去 |
[13:01] | What’s down there? | 下面是什么东西? |
[13:02] | Light. | 光 |
[13:05] | The warmest, | 最温暖 |
[13:08] | brightest light | 最明亮的光 |
[13:09] | you’ve ever seen or felt. | 是你不曾看见或感觉过的 |
[13:13] | And we must make sure that no one ever finds it. | 我们必须确保没人能找到它 |
[13:18] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[13:22] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[13:24] | And that’s why they want it, | 这就是他们想得到它的原因 |
[13:26] | because a little bit of this very same light | 因为每个人的心中 |
[13:28] | is inside of every man. | 都有一点这种光 |
[13:32] | But they always want more. | 但是他们贪得无厌 |
[13:34] | Can they take it? | 他们能拿得到吗? |
[13:35] | No, but they would try. | 拿不到 但他们会去试 |
[13:37] | And if they tried, they could put it out. | 一旦试过 他们就会把它带出去 |
[13:40] | And if the light goes out here… | 如果光从这儿被带出去了… |
[13:44] | it goes out everywhere. | 那就会变得到处都是了 |
[13:47] | And so I’ve protected this place, | 所以我守护着这个地方 |
[13:50] | but I can’t protect it forever. | 但我无法永远守护这里 |
[13:53] | Then who will? | 那还有谁可以呢? |
[14:01] | It will have to be one of you. | 将会是你们中的一个 |
[14:25] | – You can’t do that, Jacob. – Why not? | – 你不能这么走 Jacob – 为什么不能? |
[14:28] | Because it’s against the rules. | 因为这是违反规则的 |
[14:30] | – You made the rules. – I found it. | – 规则是你定的 – 这东西是我找到的 |
[14:32] | One day, you can make up your own game, | 哪天 你要是自己新创了一个游戏 |
[14:34] | and everyone else will have to follow your rules. | 那其他人都得按你定的规则来 |
[14:42] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[14:46] | Don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[14:51] | What? | 怎么了? |
[14:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[14:58] | I’m going for a walk to the beach. | 我去海滩上散会儿步 |
[15:00] | I’ll meet you late | 过会儿我来找你 |
[15:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:13] | Why can’t Jacob see you? | Jacob为什么看不见你? |
[15:15] | Because I’m dead. | 因为我已经死了 |
[15:19] | Will you come with me? I’d like to show you something. | 想跟我来吗? 我给你看点儿东西 |
[15:24] | Show me what? | 给我看什么? |
[15:26] | Where you came from. | 你的出生地 |
[15:28] | It’s across the island… a place you’ve never seen. | 在岛的另外一端… 你从来没见过的地方 |
[15:58] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[16:00] | They came here 13 years ago… | 13年前他们来到了这儿… |
[16:03] | The day before you were born. | 就在你出生的前一天 |
[16:06] | Their ship was wrecked in a storm. | 他们的船在一场暴风中失事了 |
[16:09] | Ship. What’s that? | 船是什么东西? |
[16:11] | It’s a way for people to get from one place to another. | 人们乘坐它 从一个地方去往另一个地方 |
[16:15] | It’s how we came across the sea. | 我们就是乘坐它漂洋过海的 |
[16:18] | But there’s nothing across the sea. | 但海外并没有东西啊 |
[16:21] | There are many things across the sea. | 海外有很多东西 |
[16:25] | You come from across the sea, too. | 你也是越洋而来的 |
[16:28] | No. That’s not true. | 不 不是那样的 |
[16:31] | That’s not what my mother told me. | 我妈妈不是这么跟我说的 |
[16:34] | She’s not your mother. | 她不是你的妈妈 |
[16:38] | I am. | 我才是 |
[16:58] | Jacob. | Jacob啊 |
[17:01] | Jacob, wake up. | Jacob 醒醒 |
[17:04] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[17:12] | Why do you have all your things? | 你为什么把你的东西都带在身上啊? |
[17:14] | They’re our things. | 那是我们的东西 |
[17:16] | I took them because we’re leaving, | 我带着它们 是因为我们要走了 |
[17:17] | – and we’re never coming back. – What? | – 我们再也不回来了 – 什么? |
[17:20] | Just follow me. | 跟我走就是了 |
[17:22] | Follow you where? | 跟你去哪儿? |
[17:25] | To the people. | 去他们那儿 |
[17:26] | No. We’re supposed to stay away from them. | 不 我们应该远离他们 |
[17:28] | They’re our people, Jacob, and we’re gonna live with them. | 那是我们的人 Jacob 我们要和他们一起生活 |
[17:31] | No, mother said… | 不 妈妈说… |
[17:32] | She lied. She lied about everything… all of it. | 她骗你的 所有这些… 都是她骗你的 |
[17:35] | I know you don’t understand, but you have to come with me. | 我知道你无法理解 但你必须得跟我我走 |
[17:38] | – I don’t want to go by myself. – We can’t. Mother loves us. | – 我不想一个人去 – 不行 妈妈爱我们 |
[17:41] | – She doesn’t love us. – Stop! | – 她根本不爱我们 – 住口! |
[17:42] | – It was all a lie! – Stop it! | – 这都是谎言! – 住口! |
[17:43] | – She’s not even our mother! – Aah! | – 她都根本不是我们的妈妈! – 啊! |
[17:49] | – No! – Jacob! | – 不是的! – Jacob! |
[17:51] | – What are you doing? – He’s leaving! | – 你这是干什么? – 他要离开这里! |
[17:54] | He’s going to them! | 他要去和他们在一起! |
[17:56] | To the other people! | 和那些人一起! |
[17:59] | What? | 什么? |
[18:01] | I know now. | 我都知道了 |
[18:03] | There is another place across the sea. | 海的那边还有一片天地 |
[18:06] | It’s where I’m from, | 我是从那儿来的 |
[18:07] | and I’m gonna go there. I’m gonna go home. | 所以我要回到那儿去 我要回家 |
[18:11] | Who… who told you that? | 谁… 是谁告诉你这些的? |
[18:12] | My mother! | 我妈妈! |
[18:17] | I’m your mother. | 我就是你妈妈 |
[18:17] | You killed my mother. | 是你杀了我母亲 |
[18:24] | Jacob… | Jacob啊… |
[18:25] | She was your mother, too. | 那也是你的母亲 |
[18:29] | We don’t belong here. We don’t belong with her. | 我们不属于这里 也不属于她 |
[18:33] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走吧 |
[18:42] | No. | 我不走 |
[18:47] | My love, you need to know this. | 亲爱的 你得知道 |
[18:49] | Whatever you have been told, | 无论你听说了什么 |
[18:52] | you will never be able to leave this island. | 你永远都不能离开这座岛 |
[18:55] | That’s not true. | 我不信 |
[18:57] | And one day, I can prove it. | 总有一天 我会证明给你看的 |
[19:35] | Do you think he’ll come back? | 你认为他还会回来吗? |
[19:36] | No. | 不会 |
[19:41] | He said you killed our mother. | 他说 你杀了我们的妈妈 |
[19:45] | Is that true? | 是真的吗? |
[19:50] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:54] | If I had let her live, | 如果我不杀她 |
[19:56] | she would have taken you back to her people, | 她就会带着你们 回到她那儿去 |
[19:59] | and those people are bad, Jacob… very bad. | 那些人都是坏人 Jacob… 坏透了 |
[20:03] | I… I couldn’t let you become one of them. | 我… 我不能让你们和他们同流合污 |
[20:08] | I needed you to stay good. | 我要你们成为好人 |
[20:12] | Am I good, mother? | 我是好人吗 妈妈? |
[20:16] | Yes. Of course you are. | 是的 当然是 |
[20:23] | Then why do you love him more than me? | 那为什么你更爱他一些呢? |
[20:34] | I love you in… in different ways. | 我爱你 只是… 方式不同 |
[20:42] | Will you stay with me, Jacob? | 你会待在我身边吗 Jacob? |
[20:47] | Please? | 求求你 好么? |
[20:53] | Yes. | 好的 |
[21:00] | For a while. | 暂时不会走 |
[21:20] | What do you think? | 你看这个怎么样? |
[21:24] | It’s very nice, Jacob. | 很漂亮 Jacob |
[21:28] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[21:32] | I’m just tired. | 我只是有些累了 |
[21:59] | She know you visit me? | 她知道你来看我吗? |
[22:02] | She never asks about you. | 她从来不问起你 |
[22:04] | Then I’m sorry I asked about her. | 那很遗憾 我问起了她 |
[22:14] | Why do you watch us, Jacob? | 你为什么来看我们 Jacob? |
[22:18] | I watch because I wanna know if mother’s right. | 是因为 我想知道妈妈说得对不对 |
[22:23] | Right about what? | 你说哪方面? |
[22:25] | About them. | 就是这些人 |
[22:26] | Oh, you mean my people. | 噢 你是说我的人 |
[22:28] | You wanna know if they’re bad. | 你想知道他们是不是坏人 |
[22:33] | That woman may be insane, | 那女人大概疯了 |
[22:35] | but she’s most definitely right about that. | 但这事她说对了 |
[22:37] | I don’t know. They don’t seem so bad to me. | 我不知道 他们好像对我还不错 |
[22:40] | Well, that’s easy for you to say, | 是啊 你不过是远观 |
[22:42] | looking down at us from above. Trust me. | 自然体会不深 但是相信我 |
[22:45] | I’ve lived among them for 30 years. | 我和他们生活有30年了 |
[22:48] | They’re greedy, manipulative, untrustworthy… | 他们贪婪 有控制欲 不值得信赖… |
[22:53] | and selfish. | 而且 自私自利 |
[22:55] | Then why are you with them? | 那你为什么还和他们一起? |
[22:58] | They’re a means to an end. | 因为我借助他们达到目的 |
[23:01] | What end? | 什么目的? |
[23:11] | I’m leaving, Jacob. | 我要离开这里 Jacob |
[23:16] | – I found a way off the island. – No, it’s impossible. | – 我找到了离岛的方法 – 不 那是不可能的 |
[23:19] | There is no way off the island. | 这个岛与世隔绝 无路可逃 |
[23:48] | There are very smart men among us… | 我的人中 不乏智者… |
[23:51] | men who are curious about how things work. | 他们对金属为什么会被吸过去 很感兴趣 |
[23:54] | Together, we have discovered places all over this island | 于是我们一起 在岛上到处寻找 |
[23:58] | where metal behaves strangely. | 那些让金属发生奇怪反应的地方 |
[24:01] | When we find one of these sites, | 当我们找到一个这样的地方时 |
[24:03] | we dig. | 我们把它挖开了 |
[24:06] | And this time we found something. | 这一次 我们找到了些东西 |
[24:11] | Come with me, Jacob, please. | 跟我走吧 Jacob 走吧 |
[24:17] | What are you gonna do when she dies? | 等她死了 你打算怎么办? |
[24:19] | She’s never gonna die. | 她永远不会死的 |
[24:20] | Jacob, everything dies. | Jacob 任何东西都有消逝的一天 |
[24:23] | Well I don’t wanna leave this island. | 我不想离开这座岛 |
[24:25] | It’s my home. | 这里是我的家 |
[24:29] | Well, it’s not mine. | 好吧 但这不是我家 |
[24:39] | Where were you? | 你去哪了? |
[24:43] | You know where I was. | 我去哪 你心知肚明 |
[24:48] | What did he say to you, Jacob? | 他和你说了什么 Jacob? |
[24:53] | He said he’s finally found a way to leave the island. | 他说 他终于找到离开这座岛的方法了 |
[25:56] | May I join you? | 可以和你聊聊吗? |
[26:00] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[26:13] | How are you? | 你还好吗? |
[26:15] | I’m worried. | 我很担忧 |
[26:17] | Well, mother, you should be. | 妈妈 你是该担心 |
[26:20] | I’ve spent 30 years searching for that place. | 我花了30年来找这个地方 |
[26:22] | You brought me as a child… | 小时候 你带我去看过… |
[26:23] | that… waterfall with that beautiful light. | 那个… 会发出美丽光芒的瀑布 |
[26:26] | I’ve walked this island from end to end, | 我走遍了整座岛 从一端到另一端 |
[26:29] | not once coming close to finding it. | 但是 再没发现过那个地方 |
[26:33] | But then I began to think, | 后来我想到 |
[26:34] | what if the light underneath the island… | 要是那光埋藏在岛下呢… |
[26:37] | what if I could get to it from someplace else? | 要是我可以从别的地方到那儿呢? |
[26:40] | Figuring out how to reach it took a very long time. | 我花了很长时间 才找到去那儿的办法 |
[26:45] | The people with you… they saw this, too? | 跟你在一起的那些人… 他们也看见了? |
[26:48] | Yes. They have some very interesting ideas | 对 他们想出了一些很有趣的点子 |
[26:51] | about what to do with it. | 来处理那道光 |
[26:52] | Do with it? You don’t have any idea wh… | 处理? 你根本就不知道… |
[26:55] | I have no idea because you wouldn’t tell me, mother. | 我根本不知道 是因为你对我闭口不谈 母亲 |
[27:33] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[27:35] | It’s a wheel. | 是个转轮 |
[27:38] | We’re going to make an opening… | 我们要弄个缺口… |
[27:41] | One much bigger than this one. | 一个比这个大得多的缺口 |
[27:45] | And then I’m going to attach that wheel | 然后我要把那个转轮连到 |
[27:46] | to a system we’re building… | 我们正在建的一个系统上… |
[27:49] | A system that channels the water and the light. | 这个系统能够传输水和光 |
[27:53] | And then I’m going to turn it. | 然后我要转动它 |
[27:55] | And when I do… | 一旦我转动了它… |
[27:59] | I’ll finally be able to leave this place. | 我就终于可以离开这座岛了 |
[28:02] | How do you know all this? How do you know it will work? | 你怎么知道这些的? 你怎么知道这么做会成功? |
[28:06] | I’m special… | 我是特别的… |
[28:08] | mother. | 母亲 |
[28:10] | Please don’t do this. | 求你别这么做 |
[28:14] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[28:15] | I have to go. | 我必须得走 |
[28:18] | – Why? – Because I don’t belong here. | – 为什么? – 因为我不属于这里 |
[28:25] | Then I suppose this is good-bye. | 那么我想 这次是该道别了 |
[28:54] | Good-bye, mother. | 再见 母亲 |
[29:05] | I am so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[29:10] | Aah! | 啊! |
[29:11] | Uhh! | 噢! |
[29:26] | Jacob. | Jacob啊 |
[29:32] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[29:40] | Something happened, didn’t it? | 出事了 是吗? |
[29:41] | Yes. I had to say good-bye to your brother. | 是的 我不得不跟你的弟弟说再见 |
[29:44] | You’re letting him go? | 你要让他走? |
[29:45] | I don’t have a choice. It’s what he wants. | 我别无选择 这是他想要的 |
[29:54] | Do you recognize this place? | 你记得这个地方吗? |
[29:57] | Yes. | 记得 |
[29:58] | Do you remember what I showed you here? | 你记得我在这儿给你看了什么吗? |
[30:02] | The light. | 那道光 |
[30:06] | You’re going to protect it now. | 现在是你保护它的时候了 |
[30:14] | What’s down there? | 那下面有什么? |
[30:15] | Life. Death. | 生 死 |
[30:19] | Rebirth. | 重生 |
[30:21] | It’s the source, the heart of the island. | 这座岛的中心 便是这些 |
[30:32] | Just promise me… | 答应我… |
[30:35] | No matter what you do, you won’t ever go down there. | 无论如何 你永远都不会走进那里去 |
[30:44] | Would I die? | 进去会死吗? |
[30:45] | It’d be worse than dying Jacob. | 会比死更糟 Jocab |
[30:48] | Much worse. | 糟很多 |
[31:20] | Here. | 给你 |
[31:21] | Drink this. | 喝了它 |
[31:23] | What happens if I do? | 我喝下去以后会怎么样? |
[31:25] | You’ll accept the responsibility | 你会承担起这份责任 |
[31:28] | that you will protect this place for as long as you can. | 保护这个地方到最后 |
[31:33] | And then you’ll have to find your replacement. | 之后你要去找你的接班人 |
[31:35] | I don’t want to protect this place. | 我不想保护这个地方 |
[31:36] | – Someone has to. – I don’t care. | – 总要有人去做 – 我不在乎 |
[31:38] | – My time is over. – Why? Why is your time over? | – 我的时代结束了 – 为什么? 为什么你的时代结束了? |
[31:41] | It has to be you, Jacob. | 必须得是你 Jacob |
[31:42] | No, it doesn’t. You wanted it to be him. | 不 不是的 你希望他来接替你 |
[31:48] | But now I’m all you have. | 可是现在你身边只剩下我了 |
[31:54] | It was always supposed to be you, Jacob. | 你一直都是最合适的人选 Jacob |
[31:57] | I see that now, and one day you’ll see it, too, | 我知道的 有一天 你也能找到最适合你的接班人 |
[32:01] | but until then… | 但是在那之前… |
[32:04] | you don’t really have a choice. | 你无路可选 |
[32:09] | Please. | 拜托 |
[32:11] | Take the cup and drink. | 拿起杯子 喝了它 |
[32:47] | Now you and I… | 现在你和我… |
[32:49] | are the same. | 一样了 |
[34:50] | Storm comin’. | 暴风雨要来了 |
[34:53] | Yes, there is. | 是的 要来了 |
[34:56] | You should go, get some firewood | 你应该离开这儿 赶在下雨之前 |
[35:00] | before it rains. | 找些生火用的木头 |
[35:05] | Jacob? | Jacob啊 |
[35:09] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[35:11] | I’ll see you back home. | 咱们回家见 |
[36:48] | Why wouldn’t you let me leave, mother? | 你为什么不让我走 母亲? |
[36:51] | Because I… I love you. | 因为我… 我爱你 |
[36:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:22] | Jacob. | Jacob啊 |
[37:23] | What’d you do? | 你干了什么? |
[37:24] | Wait. Listen. | 等等 听我说 |
[37:27] | – What did you do? – No. | – 你干了什么? – 不 |
[37:29] | What did you do?! You have… | 你干了什么?! 你… |
[37:46] | Don’t. Jacob, don’t do this. | 别 Jacob 别这样 |
[37:49] | She burned them. She was crazy. | 她把他们烧死了 她疯了 |
[37:52] | She burned them all! | 她把他们全都烧死了! |
[37:54] | You can’t kill me, Jacob. She made it that way. | 你杀不了我 Jacob 她说过你杀不了我的 |
[37:57] | You can’t! | 你杀不了! |
[37:58] | Don’t worry, brother. I’m not going to kill you. | 别担心 弟弟 我不会杀你的 |
[38:03] | Uhh! | 噢! |
[38:16] | – She brought you back here? – Yes. | – 她带你回到这儿的? – 对 |
[38:19] | Why would she? | 她要这么做? |
[38:20] | Because I have to protect it now. | 因为我现在得保护这个地方了 |
[38:25] | Aah! | 啊! |
[38:27] | You want to find the light? | 你想找到这道光? |
[38:29] | You want to leave this place, brother? | 你想离开这里 是吗 弟弟? |
[38:31] | Then go. | 那就去吧 |
[41:20] | Who are they? Where’d they come from? | 他们是什么人? 他们从哪儿来的? |
[41:22] | – Didn’t you guys shoot a polar bear last week? – Yeah. | – 你们几个 上周是不是杀了一只北极熊? – 对 |
[41:26] | Where’d that come from? | 它是从哪儿来的? |
[41:44] | Hello? Anybody there? | 嗨? 有人在吗? |
[41:50] | Who were these men? | 这些男人是谁? |
[41:51] | Actually, one of them’s female. | 实际上 其中还有一个女人 |
[41:57] | Our very own Adam and Eve. | 说得真像是亚当和夏娃 |
[42:07] | Good bye, brother. | 再见 弟弟 |