Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

迷失(Lost)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 迷失(Lost)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Desmond. I need you to go back to Oxford University. Desmond 我要你回到牛津大学
[00:10] Go back to where we met. 去我们相遇的地方
[00:12] I need you to go there and find my mother. Her name is– 我要你去那找我妈 她名叫
[00:16] What happens if I can’t get them all to come back? 如果我没法把他们都弄回来 会怎样
[00:19] Then god help us all. 那就只有上帝保佑了
[00:20] I’m going back to the island today… 我今天要返回小岛上
[00:23] Just as soon as I do one thing– 只要我做一件事
[00:25] Kill your daughter. 杀了你的女儿
[00:26] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
[00:29] Desmond Desmond
[00:37] He’s coding! 他身体在变冷
[00:40] – Gunshot wound. He’s crashing. – Bay 7. now! -枪伤 他不行了 -7号手术室 快点
[00:42] – Is he gonna be okay? – You’re gonna have to wait here, ma’am. -他还好吧 -请你在这等着 女士
[00:44] Where are you–where are you taking him? 你带他去哪 要带他去哪里
[00:45] Please ma’ma. Wait here,we’ll let you know as soon as 稍安勿躁 我们一知道情况会
[00:47] – We know anything. – What’s happening? Is he gonna be ok? -马上通知你的 -怎么了他会好吗
[00:50] We’ll going to do everything we can. 我们会尽力的
[00:51] Please just wait 请耐心等待
[00:53] – Daddy – He’s gonna be okay. he’s gonna be okay. -爸爸 -他会好的 他会好的
[01:07] How old is your son? 孩子多大了
[01:11] He’s 2. 两岁
[01:16] He has his father’s hair. 和他父亲一样的头发
[01:22] I’m sorry. Do I know you? 抱歉 我认识你吗
[01:24] Uh, no, but your husband does. 你不认识 但你丈夫认识我
[01:27] I’m Eloise Hawking 我是Eloise Hawking
[01:29] And I believe it’s my son’s fault 我相信Desmond中枪
[01:31] That Desmond has been shot. 都是因为我儿子犯下的错
[01:35] Your son is Benjamin Linus? 你儿子是Benjamin Linus吗
[01:38] Good lord, no. 怎么可能
[01:42] My son is Dniel Faraday. 我儿子是Daniel Farady
[01:51] Thirty Years Earlier 三十年前
[01:56] Hey, can I get a hand with this? 嘿 能搭把手吗
[01:57] Yeah, yeah. 好的 好的
[02:06] Dan Dan.
[02:07] Hey, Miles. Long time no see. Miles 好久不见
[02:11] All right, ladies and gentlemen, 注意了 先生女士们
[02:13] You know why you’re here. I wish you could all get 你们知道为何而来 我祝你们睡好
[02:15] – A good night’s sleep, but, uh… – What -来这里的第一觉 但是… -你
[02:17] the hell are you doing back,Dan? 回来干嘛 Dan
[02:18] Once you left for ann arbor, I figured you’d gotten rich, 我以为你去安阿伯发大财了
[02:21] Invented the dvd or something. 发明DVD什么的
[02:23] This is what I’m doing back here. 这就是我为什么要回来
[02:26] – When did they get here? -他们什么时候来的
[02:27] A few days ago. 不久前
[02:29] It’s weird, huh? 真奇怪 对吧
[02:30] We don’t have time. I need you 没时间了 我要你
[02:32] To take me to Jack’s right now, okay? 马上带我去Jack哪里 好吗
[02:44] – Jack. how did you get back here? – Faraday? what the– -Jack 你怎么回的 -Farady 你
[02:47] How did you do it? 你怎么做到的
[02:49] – How did you get back to the island? – where have you been? -你怎么回到岛上的 -你去哪里了
[02:51] I was–I was just at Dharma headquarters in ann arbor. I was doing some research. 我去达摩总部做研究 在安阿伯
[02:54] What’s more important right now… 现在更加重要的是
[02:55] – How did you get back here to 1977? – what’s going on? -你怎么回到1977年的 -怎么回事
[03:01] – Don’t look at me. I just carried his luggage. – Jack, how? -别看我 我只帮他提箱子 -Jack 怎样来的
[03:04] Uh… we were on a plane, and then there was– 嗯…我们坐飞机 然后…
[03:08] Who told you to get on a plane? 谁告诉你坐飞机的
[03:10] As a matter of fact, Dan, it was your mother. 事实上 Dan 是你的母亲
[03:15] And how did she convince you, Jack? 那么她是怎样说服你的 Jack
[03:18] Did she tell you it was your destiny? 她告诉你这是你的宿命吗
[03:21] Yeah. That’s exactly what she said. 对 她就这么说的
[03:24] Well, I got some bad news for you, Jack. 我得告诉你点坏消息 Jack
[03:27] You don’t belong here at all. 你根本就不属于这里
[03:30] She was wrong. 她错了
[04:20] What’s wrong, mom? Didn’t you like it? 怎么了 妈妈 你不喜欢吗
[04:24] I loved it. 我喜欢得不行
[04:27] It was beautiful, Daniel. 太美妙了 Daniel
[04:38] Daniel Daniel…
[04:40] Do you know what destiny means? 你知道命运是什么吗
[04:44] No. 不知道
[04:45] Destiny means that, 命运就是
[04:47] If one has a special gift, 如果你有天赋
[04:51] Then it must be nurtured. 那么你一定得去发挥它
[04:56] How many beats has that metronome counted 从你开始弹奏
[04:58] Since you started playing? 一共有多少拍
[04:59] 864. 864拍
[05:06] Your gift, daniel, is your mind– Daniel 你的天赋是 头脑
[05:09] A mind that is meant for science, mathematics. 一颗为科学和数学而生的头脑
[05:13] And it’s my… job 而我的任务是
[05:18] To keep you on your path. 确保你那样发展下去
[05:22] So… unfortunately, 那么 不幸地是
[05:25] There’s no more time… for distractions. 我不能给你太多的时间 让你分心
[05:29] But I want to keep playing the piano. 但是我想一直弹钢琴
[05:32] I can do both. 我可以两样兼顾
[05:34] I can make time. 我能挤时间
[05:38] If only you could. 那就等你能挤出时间再说
[05:49] Miles, I need you to bring me to the orchid. Miles 我要你带我去兰花站
[05:51] Can you drive me right now? please? 你能现在载我去吗 求你了
[05:53] – Yeah, yeah, sure. I guess. – thanks. -好 好的 -谢了
[05:56] Come on. let’s go. 来吧 我们出发
[05:57] Faraday! Wait up! Faraday 等等
[05:59] Miles, come on. Jack, we’ll be right back. Miles 快点 Jack 我们马上回来
[06:00] Hey, what did you mean, you mother was wrong? daniel! 你说你妈妈错了是什么意思 Daniel
[06:02] I just–I just have an errand to run. Be right back! 我去办点事 马上回来
[06:14] – Yeah? – Faraday’s back. -怎么 -Faraday回来了
[06:16] What do you mean Faraday’s back? Why? 这话什么意思 为什么回来
[06:18] I have no idea. He came in on the sub, and he woke me up. 我也不知道 他坐潜艇来 把我叫醒
[06:22] He–he started talking nonsense, 就神神叨叨
[06:24] And then he took off for the orchid. 然后就出发去兰花站了
[06:26] I’d love to trade theories about this,I’m little busy right now. 很喜欢听你这套 但我现在有点忙
[06:29] What are you busy in the 6 morning? 清晨6点 你忙什么
[06:32] James, tell him. James 告诉他吧
[06:33] Get in here. 进来吧
[06:43] Phil– one of my security guys– Phil 我的一个保安手下
[06:46] Got himself a videotape of me and kate 发现一盒有我和Kate的录像带
[06:48] Taking the kid out to the hostiles. 带着那小孩去找那帮敌人
[06:50] – And where’s the tape? – With phil. -录像带呢 -Phil那里
[06:53] And where is phil? Phil呢?
[06:58] Phil, jack. jack… phil. Phil 这是Jack Jack 这是Phil
[07:12] Are we… 我们是..
[07:13] Waiting for something? 在等什么吗
[07:19] Right on time. 时间刚刚好
[07:29] I’ll be back in ten minutes. 我10分钟后回来
[07:48] So what do you want me to do? 那你要我做什么
[07:50] You’re gonna do nothing. 你什么都不用做
[07:52] If you drill even 1 centimeter further, 如果你再钻深一厘米
[07:54] You risk releasing that energy. 你将有可能释放那个能量
[07:55] If that were to happen… 如果这事发生了的话
[07:57] Then god help us all. 那么就让上帝保佑我们吧
[08:00] Hey! you need a hard hat down here. 你在这里要带安全帽
[08:12] Watch yourself! 走路带眼
[08:13] Sorry, sir. Won’t happen again. 对不起 不会再这样了
[08:21] I’ll grab the rest of his stuff. Let’s go. 我来拿一些东西 我们走
[08:29] Did you hear that? 你听到了吗
[08:30] Time travel. How stupid does that guy think we are? 时空旅行 那人以为我们有多蠢
[08:38] Dr. Chang? 陈博士
[08:39] Dr. Chang? 陈博士
[08:41] – Do you have a second, sir? – I suppose. -有空吗 -看来有
[08:44] I just came in on the sub with the swan team. 我刚和潜艇上的天鹅队
[08:47] We actually met three years ago, I’m Daniel Faraday. 其实我们三年前见过 我是Daniel Faraday
[08:49] Yes. yes. uh, you arrived with Lafleur. I remember. right. 你和Lafleur一起来的 我记得
[08:51] What can I do for you? 我能帮你什么忙
[08:53] I need you to order the evacuation 我需要你下命令
[08:55] Of every man, woman and child on this island. 让岛上所有男女老少撤离这座岛
[08:58] And why would I do that? 我凭什么这么做呢
[09:00] Because that man is on a stretcher 因为担架上的那个人
[09:02] As a consequence of the electromagnetic activity 就是你们在这里钻着泄露出来
[09:05] That your drilling unleashed down here. 电磁效应的后果
[09:09] Which is now contained. 而且这里充满了
[09:14] It’s contained down here. 这里充满了
[09:17] But in about six hours, 但大约6小时后
[09:19] The same thing is gonna happen 同样的事情会在
[09:21] At the site for the swan station, 天鹅站的地方发生
[09:23] Only the energy there is about 30,000 times more powerful sir. 不同的是那个能量 大约是刚才的3万倍
[09:27] And the accident… 而那事故
[09:30] It’s gonna be catastrophic. 会是场大灾难
[09:32] That is utterly absurd. 这绝对是无稽之谈
[09:34] What could possibly qualify you to make that kind of prediction? 你凭什么做出这样的预测呢
[09:40] I’m from the future. 我来自未来
[09:51] Dr. Chang, wait! 等等 陈博士
[09:53] Will you wait one second, please? Wait one–one second. 能等一会吗 就一会
[09:55] Yes, yes, you come from the future. 好的 你来自未来
[09:57] You heard me talking out time travel. 你听到我谈论时空旅行
[10:00] Now you’ve had your fun. Good for you 现在你开足玩笑了 恭喜你
[10:01] no, no. ple 求求你别
[10:03] Just look at my journal, please. Look at these equations. 请你看看这本日记 看看这些公式
[10:06] Some of them won’t be discovered for another 20 years. 某些人再过20年都不会被发现
[10:09] Dr. Chang 陈博士
[10:10] Hey! hey! hey, Dan! Leave the man alone. Dan 别骚扰他
[10:12] Sorry, Dr. Chang. I think he had too many drugs on the sub– 对不起陈博士 我想他在潜艇嗑太多药
[10:15] Dr. Chang… 陈博士
[10:18] Miles is your son. Miles是你的儿子
[10:21] – Excuse me? – Think about it. -你说什么 -想想吧
[10:25] A chinese man named miles– the same name as your baby– 一个叫Miles的中国人 和你的孩子同名
[10:30] Shows up with me from the future. 和我一起来自未来
[10:32] You–you really think this is all coincidence? 你真以为这些都是巧合吗
[10:41] Is this true? 这是真的吗
[10:42] No. 不
[10:45] Please… 拜托
[10:47] Stay away from me. 离我远点
[10:49] Dr. Chang… 陈博士
[10:51] Dr. Chang… 陈博士
[10:53] If you– hey! hey! hey! Are you out of your mind? 你是疯了吗
[10:54] – What are you doing? – I’m making sure -你干嘛呢 -我只想让你父亲
[10:56] That your father does what he’s supposed to do. 去做他该做的事
[10:58] And what’s that? 要他做什么
[11:02] You’ll see. 你会知道的
[11:15] Hi, mom. 妈
[11:16] I want you to meet Theresa. 我想你见见Theresa
[11:19] – Dan’s told me so much about – Pleased to meet you. -Dan跟我说了很多 -很高兴见到你
[11:21] Well done, Daniel. 干得好 Daniel
[11:23] Ah… you much be so proud of him. 你肯定很为他自豪
[11:26] Daniel, I thought we could celebrate your accomplishment With lunch. Daniel我认为我们可以用午餐来庆祝你的成就
[11:30] There’s a nice restaurant nearby. I reserved us a table. 附近有家不错的餐厅 我定了位子
[11:34] We would love to. 我们很乐意
[11:37] Actually, I was hoping it would be just the two of us. 事实上我很希望只有我们两个
[11:41] You do understand, don’t you? 你会理解的吧
[11:44] It’s just that I haven’t high tempt to see my son very oft. 只是不习惯见到我孩子和别人一起
[11:47] Mother… I understand. 我理解 母亲
[11:48] It’s okay, Dan. Really. 没事的 Dan 真的
[11:55] Is there something bothering you, Daniel? Daniel 有什么烦恼的吗
[12:00] You were so rude to Theresa. 你对Theresa很无礼
[12:02] – Was I? – Theresa is my girlfriend. -我有吗 -Theresa是我女朋友
[12:06] She is your research assistant. 她是你的试验助理
[12:10] You should be focusing your energies on your work. 你应该集中尽力进行工作
[12:13] – On my work. – Yes. That is what is important. -我的工作 -是的 那很重要
[12:16] Yes. You’ve made it abundantly clear. 你说得很清楚了
[12:19] Why would I waste my gift on a woman– 为什么我会把天赋浪费在一个女人身上
[12:21] I’m sorry to tel! Daniel 很抱歉告诉你 Daniel
[12:23] But you’re not going to have time for relationships. 但你没有时间去谈恋爱
[12:25] The women in your life will only be terribly hurt. 这个女人在你生命中会是场痛
[12:31] What does that mean? 你什么意思呢
[12:33] It means that your work will always comes first, that’s all. 我是说你应该一直工作第一 就这些
[12:36] Only because that’s what you always push me to do. 就因为你一直逼我这么做
[12:38] You pushed and you pushed and you pushed. 你一再逼我
[12:40] And when will it be enough, mother? When? 何时才是尽头啊 母亲 何时
[12:43] I’m the youngest doctorate ever To ever graduatl from Oxford 我是牛津历史上 毕业的博士中最年轻的
[12:46] I just got a new 1.5 million pound research grant. 我刚拿到了150万英镑的研究资助
[12:50] – What else do I have to do? – A grant? -我还需要做什么呢 -资助
[12:53] That’s wonderful! From whom? 太棒了 谁给的
[12:56] I don’t know. um… 我不知道
[12:58] Some industrialist. 某个资本家吧
[13:01] Widmore, I think. Widmore 我猜是
[13:07] Charles Widmore Charles Widmore.
[13:15] I don’t want to fight with you, Daniel. 我不想和你吵 Daniel
[13:17] That’s not why I came. 我不是为这个而来的
[13:19] Why did you come? 那你为何而来
[13:28] To congratulate you. 来恭喜你
[13:40] Good luck, Daniel. 好运 Daniel
[13:43] And I do hope you know that I mean that. 我希望你认为我是真心实意地
[14:26] All right, people. 大家听好
[14:28] Party’s over. 快乐时光结束了
[14:32] I know y’all just showed up. 我知道你们刚来岛上
[14:35] The rest of us have been here for the past three years. 而我们则已经在岛上呆了3年整了
[14:39] This is our home. 这是我们的家
[14:39] The last thing I wanna do is leave. 我最不想做的就是离开这里
[14:44] – But we ain’t got no choice. – Well, that dude -但我们没得选择 -关在壁橱
[14:46] In the closet– I thought he worked for you. 里面的那个人 我还以为他是你手下
[14:48] Can’t you convince him that it was all, like, 难道你就不能说服他这就是个
[14:50] – A misunderstanding? – I punched -误会吗 -我就在这
[14:51] The man in the damn place Hugo 地方打晕的这个人啊 Hugo
[14:53] What am I supposed to say– “my fi slipped”? 你要我怎么解释呢 我失手吗
[14:55] How much time do we have before someone 在别人发觉到他失踪之前 我们
[14:57] -Realizes he’s go. – Not enough -还有多少时间呢 -不够逃走的
[15:00] So where do we go? 那我们该怎么办
[15:04] We only got two options. 我们只有两种办法
[15:05] We can either commandeer the sub, 要么我们去夺取潜艇
[15:07] Get the hell off this island before anyone knows we’re gone, 在别人发觉我们消失之前逃离这破岛
[15:11] Or we can head back in the jungle, 或者我们可以回到丛林里去
[15:13] Start from square one. 从头开始
[15:14] I’m not getting on that sub 只要有一丝机会我老婆还在岛上的话
[15:17] If there’s a chance that my wife is still on this island now 我就不会上那潜艇的
[15:19] Yeah, me either. After all we did to get back here? 我也是 我们大费周章的回到这里
[15:23] And now we’re just gonna run off again? 而现在我们又一走了之吗
[15:26] It’d be kinda wishy-washy. 这就有些滑稽
[15:27] Right. That’s two votes for square one. Anybody else wanna.. 现在有两票赞同从头开始的 其他人
[15:36] Hold your horses. Be right there. 稍等 马上来
[15:48] Hey, James. 你好 James
[15:51] Welcome to the meeting, twitchy. 欢迎加入圆桌会议 变态
[15:54] Good to see you again. 再次见到你真好
[15:56] Pound cake’s in the kitchen. Help yourself to the punch. 蛋糕在厨房 会议上不要约束
[15:59] – Is he still crazy? – It’s on a whole new level, man. -他还是那么疯吗 -现在是全新境界
[16:02] Great. 好
[16:05] Jack, I’m sorry I was rude before, Jack 很抱歉先前没礼貌
[16:09] but what I came to do Is of critical importance to everyone in this room. 但我 到这里来对屋里每个人来说都很重要
[16:14] Does anyone know where I can find the hostiles? 有人知道怎样才能找到那些敌人呢
[16:21] Why do you need to know that, Daniel? 你为什么想知道呢 Daniel
[16:26] Because one of them is my mother. 因为我母亲是其中之一
[16:32] And she is the only person on this island 而她是这个岛上唯一
[16:35] Who can get us back to where we belong. 可以让我们回到属于我们世界的人
[16:48] This hunting fully comes to us from 打捞行动来自
[16:50] The “Christiane I,” a salvage vehicle in the indian ocean. Christian一号 印度洋上的解救船
[16:53] – How do you want your eggs, Dan? – For more than two months, -Dan你想吃怎样的煎蛋 -它在
[16:55] It’s been scouring the depths 他们一直在探索这个深度的
[16:57] So what happened? They found that missing plane? 怎么了 他们发现了那架失踪的飞机吗
[17:00] In search of the long-missing oceanic flight 815. 寻找失踪已久的大洋航班815号
[17:01] – Dan? – Late last night, the” christiane”deployed -Dan -昨晚Christiane号部署
[17:04] Two remotely operated vehicles, or R.O.Vs… 两架远程遥控的机器 ROVs
[17:06] Dan. Why are so upset? Dan 你怎么这么伤心
[17:07] That verified what 这个证实了
[17:08] The National Transportation Safety Board had long feared… 国家运输安全局一直以来担心
[17:12] – I don’know. – That the commercial aircraft… -我也不知道为什么 -那架商务航空
[17:16] On september 22nd, 2004… 在2004年11月22号
[17:21] You have a visitor, Dan. 有人来看你了 Dan
[17:23] Would you like some tea? 您想喝点茶吗
[17:25] That would be lovely. 非常感谢
[17:27] Hello, Daniel. 你好 Daniel
[17:35] I’m sorry, sir. I don’t… 对不起先生 我不…
[17:38] D-did Caroline tell you I have a condition Caroline跟您说我我有病吗
[17:42] That affects my memory? Just… 这个会影响我的记忆 就会
[17:44] Don’t be embarrassed. We’ve never met. 别担心 我们没有见过
[17:46] My name is Charles Widmore. 我是Charles Widmore
[17:49] Charles Charles…
[17:53] Charles widmore Charles widmore from…
[17:56] My research grant? 资助我的研究的那个
[17:58] It’s very nice to meet you, sir. Please, sit down. 很高兴见到您 请坐
[18:05] Mm, a bit of a mess. 这儿很乱
[18:06] I meant to thank you 我很想感谢您
[18:08] Before I… 在我
[18:10] Before I left oxford. 在我离开牛津之前
[18:12] You mean, before you were dismissed. 你是说再你被开除之前
[18:18] I tested it… 我实验过
[18:20] I tested it out on myself first. 我事先在我身上做的实验
[18:22] – It’s all right, Daniel. – I would never hurt Theresa. -没事的 Daniel -我绝不会伤害theresa
[18:25] It’s all right. 没事的
[18:27] That’s not why I’m here. 我不是为这个而来
[18:29] I came to offer you a new opportunity. 我来是给你一个新的机会的
[18:37] N-no, I… 不 我…
[18:40] I’m sorry. I…I can’t. I don’t think I…I can… 对不起 我不能 我想我不能…
[18:48] Did I say something to upset you? 我说了什么令你伤心的话吗
[18:51] It’s this plane crash. 是那场飞机失事
[18:55] I don’t know why it’s bothering me so much. 我不知道为什么这让我如此烦恼
[18:58] It’s just so sad. 就是这么悲伤
[19:02] They’re dead. 他们都死了
[19:05] Daniel, what if I told you… Daniel 如果我告诉你
[19:10] They’re not dead? 他们并没有死
[19:15] What if I told you 如果我告诉你
[19:17] The plane was a fake? 那飞机是个替代品
[19:19] An elaborate… expensive fake. 人为设置的 昂贵的替代品
[19:25] How would you know that? 你怎么知道的呢
[19:28] Because I put it there. 因为是我设置的
[19:39] Why would you tell me that? 为什么要告诉我呢
[19:43] Because come tomorrow, you won’t remember I did. 因为到了明天 你就不记得我说过
[19:49] Daniel Daniel,
[19:51] The real oceanic flight 815 crashed on an island- 真正的大洋航班815号坠毁到一个岛上
[19:54] A special island 一个特别的小岛上
[19:56] With unique scientific properties. 岛上有独特的科学性质
[20:01] I want to send you to the island. 我想派你去那座岛
[20:05] It will further your research, 那会对你的研究很有帮助
[20:09] Show you things 给你展现各种
[20:11] You’d never dream of. 你未曾想象过的现象
[20:13] But more importantly, 但更重要的是
[20:17] It will heal you, Daniel 它会治愈你的 Daniel
[20:19] Your mind, 你的心智
[20:22] Your memory. 你的记忆
[20:25] H-heal me? 治愈我吗
[20:32] W-why are you doing all this for me? 你为什么为我这么做呢
[20:36] Because you’re a man of tremends gifts, 因为你是个很有才华的人
[20:38] And it would be a shame to see them go to waste. 把这些才华浪费掉是很可耻的
[20:45] You sound like my mother. 你说话像我母亲
[20:50] That’s because we’re old friends. 因为我们是老朋友
[21:01] You’re mother is an other? 你母亲是另一个
[21:04] You met her, actually, 实际上你见过她
[21:05] When the island was skipping, back in 1954. 当这岛消失回到1954年时
[21:09] They were calling her “Ellie.” 他们叫她Ellie
[21:10] You guys were in 1954? 你们去过1954年
[21:13] – Like… fonzie times? – You still haven’t -像冻结时间吗 -你还没有
[21:16] Told us why you need find her. 告诉我们为什么要找到她
[21:17] I just need to talk to her. 我只要跟她谈谈
[21:18] Doc said we are supposed to be laid low 医生说我们理应死了的
[21:20] “whatever happened, happened”? 木已成舟
[21:21] Just tell me where they are 只是告诉我他们在哪
[21:22] I’m not telling you anything, and you ain’t 我不会告诉你任何事 你也别想
[21:24] Going anywhere, unless you wanna 去任何地方 除非
[21:25] Share with us what the hell it is you’re doing. 你告诉我们你在这到底干什么
[21:27] Sawyer, he said he can get us back to where we belonged. Sawyer 他说他能带我们回到属于我们的世界
[21:30] Whether we go on the sub or we head back into the jungle… 不管是上潜艇还是回到丛林
[21:34] – We don’t belong here. – Well, I belonged -我们不只属于这里 -可我属于
[21:37] Here just fine out you came back, doc. 这里 却发现你回来了 医生
[21:44] You know where the hostiles are. 你知道敌人在哪吗
[21:48] – What? – You and Sawyer took Ben out to them. -说什么 -你和Sawyer带Ben去找他们
[21:51] Can you get us back out there? 你能带我们去吗
[21:53] Hold on a second. Don’t say a word, Kate.. 打住 别说任何话 Kate
[21:55] She can say what she wants to say. Kate… 她想说什么就说什么 Kate
[21:58] You made me promise to never ask what happened to Aron, 你要我发誓从不过问Aron怎么了
[22:01] Or why you came back here. 又或者为什么你回到这里
[22:03] But I know that reason isn’t… it isn’t here. 但我知道原因没有藏在这里
[22:06] It’s not now. 也不是现在
[22:08] Whatever her reason is, 不管她是什么原因
[22:09] Helping H.G. wells here talk to his mommy 带这个疯子去和她妈谈
[22:12] Ain’t got nothing to do with it. 绝对和这没有关系
[22:16] Come with us, Freckles. 跟我们走 雀斑女
[22:23] The code for the fence Is 1-4-1-7-1-7. 防护栏的密码 是141717
[22:28] You should take Daniel. 你该带Daniel去
[22:31] It’s over here for us anyway. 怎么都好 这里对我们来说已经结束了
[22:38] Okay. 好吧
[22:41] Let’s go. 我们走
[22:43] Great. 太好了
[22:44] Great. Thank you. 太好了 谢谢
[22:46] Hey, Miles, can you drive us? Miles 你能开车带我们吗
[22:59] When you realize you’ve made a huge mistake… 当你意识到你犯了多么大的错误时
[23:02] We’ll be back at the beach, right where we started. 我们会回到海岸边 在我们开始的地方
[23:11] All right, the rest of us– 好了 剩下的这些人
[23:13] Pack anything you can carry, meet back here in 20 minutes. 带好你需要的物品 20分钟后这里见
[23:21] Time to go. 该出发了
[23:30] These people are not gonna be happy to see us. 这些人不会高兴见到我们的
[23:34] It might be a good idea to bring some guns. 也许带些几把枪是个好主意
[23:36] There’s a gun safe in the motor pool, But it’s locked. 发动机的棚子里有个枪支保险箱 但是锁了
[23:40] Good thing I’m a janitor then. 还好我是看门的
[23:43] Dan Hey, Dan?
[23:46] I’ll meet you at the motor pool. I need just a minute. Okay? 我去发动机棚子找你们 给我一分钟 行吧
[24:09] I’m not allowed to have chocolate before dinner. 他们不准我在饭前吃巧克力的
[24:18] It’s okay, sweetheart. 亲爱的 没事的
[24:21] I won’t tell. 我不会揭发你
[24:25] My name’s Charlotte. What’s yours? 我叫Charlotte 你叫什么
[24:28] I’m Daniel. 我叫Daniel
[24:32] I’m new here. 我是新来的
[24:37] Listen. 听好
[24:40] Do you know Dr. Chang? 你认识陈博士吗
[24:44] Hopefully really soon, 很快
[24:47] Dr. Chang is gonna ask a bunch of people 陈博士就要让一群人
[24:50] To get on the submarine 登上潜艇
[24:52] And leave the island. 然后离开这座岛
[24:55] When he does, you and your mommy… 当他这么做的时候 你和你母亲
[24:59] You’re gonna have to leave. 你们得离开
[25:01] In case what I do doesn’t work, 以防我的方法行不通
[25:04] You cannot be here. You have to leave. 你不能呆在这里 你一定得走
[25:11] I tried to avoid telling you this. 我不想告诉你这个的
[25:13] I didn’t think I could change things. 我不认为我能改变过去
[25:18] But maybe I can. 但也许我能
[25:34] Hey, how long will it take us to Get up there? 我们得多久到那里
[25:35] Ah, it depends. We can take the road until we hit the pylons, 看情况 我们可以走大路到塔那儿
[25:39] But then once we’re in their territory, we gotta go on foot. 一旦我们进入他们攻击范围 就得步行
[25:41] Okay. uh, do you have something for a beginner? 有没有给新手用的
[25:49] Let’s go. 我们走
[25:52] That’s ready to go. 准备好走
[25:55] What’s going on here? 出了什么事吗
[25:58] Aren’t you one of the physicists off the sub? 你不是潜艇下来的一个物理学家吗
[26:01] Yeah, that’s right. Uh, we were just making sure that 对 我们只是想确认下
[26:03] You’re supposed to out of the swan site. 你应该在天鹅站的
[26:08] Right. uh, there was– 兰花站
[26:10] There was an accident at the orchid station. 出了点事故
[26:13] – Dr. Chang asked us to help. – He’s got a gun. -陈博士我们来帮忙 -他手里有枪
[26:15] I just left Dr. Chang. 我刚从陈博士那里来
[26:17] He’s at home with his wife and baby. You’re lying. 他在家陪老婆孩子 你在撒谎
[26:20] Now drop the guns and get down on the ground! 丢掉武器 趴在地上
[26:23] Hey. Listen to me. Listen. 听我说
[26:25] You really do not understand what’s happening here. 你真的不明白这里发什么什么事
[26:27] You have no idea. We have no time. We have to leave. 你不明白 我们没时间了 必须走
[26:30] All right? So we’re just gonna leave. 行吗 我们现在就走
[26:32] Nobody’s…No… 没人
[26:43] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[26:53] I think we can make it to the jeep. 我们该到车上去
[26:55] All right. i’ll cover you. 好的 我掩护你
[26:56] Dan? you go, too, all right? Dan 你也去 好吗
[26:59] Go, go, go! 快 快 快
[27:32] Sound the alarm! 拉响警报
[28:04] Hello, Daniel. 你好 Daniel
[28:07] Mother. 妈妈
[28:09] When did you get here? 你什么时候来的
[28:11] Oh, I just arrived. 我刚到
[28:12] I would have called you, but… 本想给你先打个电话 可是…
[28:15] I would have forgotten anyway. 反正我会忘掉的
[28:20] I hear you have been offered a job. 我听说有人要给你一个工作
[28:25] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[28:27] Well, it’s my business to know. 我一直都知道
[28:31] I came here, daniel, Daniel 我来这
[28:33] To tell you that it is very important 是想告诉你 这件事至关重要
[28:36] That you say yes to Mr. Widmore… 你该答应Widmore先生
[28:39] That you accept this opportunity. 接受这次机会
[28:45] I can’t. 我不能
[28:49] He needs someone who can do 他需要一个
[28:52] Really, really complex space-time calibrations 能够校准十分复杂的时空
[28:55] And calculate bearings, and I just… 并且计算出方位的人 可是我
[28:58] I don’t know how to do that anymore. 已经不在懂得如何去做了
[29:00] Daniel Daniel…
[29:02] This place he mentioned to you, this island– 那个他向你提起的地方 那个小岛
[29:07] Did he tell you that it could make you better? 他有没有告诉你它可以治好你
[29:16] What if it’s true? 如果那是真的呢
[29:18] Why, then you could go on with your work. 怎么了 这样你就可以继续你的工作了
[29:21] Just think of all you could accomplish. 想想你能完成的事业吧
[29:27] You really want me to… to go? 你真的想让我…去吗
[29:32] Yes. 是的
[29:37] Will… 那…
[29:39] Will it make you proud of me? 这会让你为我感到骄傲吗
[29:47] Yes, Daniel. 是的 Daniel
[29:49] It will. 会的
[30:00] Then I’ll do it. 好的 我去
[30:20] – You remember the code? – Yeah, I got it. -你还记得密码吗 -记得
[30:23] All right, I’m gonna take a look at that. 好的 让我看看
[30:26] Yeah, good. 好的
[30:28] It’s just a graze. Whew. 只是擦伤
[30:31] This is gonna sting. 会有点刺痛
[30:32] Yeah. 好的
[30:38] Yeah, you’re gonna be fine. 好的 很快就好了
[30:40] I guess I’m lucky. 我可真幸运
[30:43] What’s luck have to do with it? 这跟幸运有什么关系
[30:45] I thought you said whatever happened, happened. 你不是说该发生的事 肯定会发生的吗
[30:46] You gotta understand, Jack, 你会明白的 Jack
[30:49] This is our present. 这是我们的现在
[30:51] When we met, did I have a scar on my neck? 我们见面时 我的脖子上有疤吗
[30:53] No. 没有
[30:55] ’cause I hadn’t been shot yet. 那是因为我还没有被枪击
[30:57] We can’t be so naive as to think nothing can happen to us. 我们不能天真的认为我们不会出事
[31:03] Any one of us can die, Jack. 我们中的任何人都会死 Jack
[31:06] Okay. 好的
[31:08] It’s off. 已经关了
[31:11] Thanks. 谢谢
[31:16] Which way? 哪条路
[31:18] Just a couple miles in. 往里走2英里
[31:27] Do you think he knows what he’s doing? 你觉得他知道自己在做什么吗
[31:30] I sure hope so. 希望如此
[31:33] There’s no turning back now. 已经回不了头了
[31:42] You called it the minute those yahoos got here. 你刚刚给那些蠢货打电话让他们来着
[31:44] I shoulda listened to you. 你该告诉我的
[31:48] You can say, “I told you so.” 你可以说 那我也告诉你
[31:50] Maybe after we get to the beach. 等我们到了岸上吧
[31:55] You still got my back? 你还支持我吗
[32:00] You still got mine? 你呢
[32:14] That’s not good, right? 这下糟了
[32:22] Lafleur Lafleur!
[32:25] Where have you been? Whoa, whoa, whoa. 你去哪了
[32:27] Take it easy, stu. What the hell’s going on? 别紧张 发生什么事了
[32:29] I just got shot by a physicist, 我被一个物理学家打了一枪
[32:31] And the new recruits are helping him. 还有新兵在帮他
[32:35] We’ve been infiltrated. 我们中有奸细
[32:36] That’s ridiculous. Now just calm down for a minute. 太荒唐了 冷静些
[32:39] We can talk about this. 我们谈谈
[32:42] What was that? 那是什么
[32:44] It sounded like it was from outside. 好像是从外面传过来的
[33:02] Get down on the ground now. 趴在地上
[33:06] I said now! 马上
[33:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[33:33] You need a gun to go talk to your mother, Dan? 你需要拿着枪跟你妈妈说话吗 Dan
[33:38] You don’t know my mother, Jack. 你不了解我妈妈 Jack
[33:43] You ready to tell me why she was wrong? 准备告诉我们为什么她是错的了吗
[33:46] Why we don’t belong here? 为什么我们不属于这里
[33:57] In about four hours, 四个小时之内
[34:00] The dharma folks at the swan work site– 天鹅工作区的达摩组织的人
[34:02] They’re gonna–gonna drill into the ground 他们将会钻到地下
[34:05] And accidentally tap into a massive pocket of energy. 并且会意外碰到巨大能量袋
[34:09] The result of the release of this energy 这个能量的释放
[34:12] Would be catastrophic. 会造成一场灾难
[34:14] So in order to contain it, they’re gonna have to cement 为了能够抑制它 他们不得不用水泥
[34:16] The entire area in, like chernobyl. 注满整个地区就像切尔诺贝利核电站一样
[34:21] And this containment–the place they built over it– 这个容器 就是他们建造它的地方
[34:24] I believe you called it “the hatch.” 我想你叫它船舱
[34:27] The swan hatch? 天鹅船舱
[34:31] Because of this one accident, 因为这场意外
[34:35] These people is gona spend next twenty years 这群人会在接下来20年里
[34:38] Keeping that energy at bay… 来抑制那个能量
[34:41] By pressing a button… 通过不停的按一个按钮
[34:44] A button that your friend desmond 而这个按钮将会被你的朋友Desmond
[34:47] Will one day fail to push, 在某一天忘了按
[34:50] And that will cause your plane– 而这个就令到你们做的飞机
[34:53] Oceanic 815– 海洋航空815班机
[34:56] To crash on this island. 坠毁到这个岛上
[34:58] And because your plane crashed, 而因为你们的航班坠毁
[35:01] A freighter will be sent to this island– 令到有一架货轮被派到这个岛上
[35:03] A freighter I was on it 而我和Charlotte
[35:03] And charlotte was on it and so forth. 和其他有关的人都在上面
[35:05] This entire chain of events– 这整个相关的一连串事件
[35:07] It’s gonna start happening this afternoon. 将会在今天下午开始发生
[35:12] But… 可是
[35:14] We can change that. 我们可以改变这一切
[35:16] I studied relativistic physics my entire life. 我一生都致力于研究相对物理
[35:19] One thing emerged over and over– 有一个观念一直主导着我
[35:21] Can’t change the past. Can’t do it. 不可能改变过去 不可能
[35:24] Whatever happened, happened. All right? 已经发生的 早就发生了
[35:27] But then I finally realized… 可是我最后发现
[35:31] I had been spending so much time 我花了大量的时间研究
[35:34] Focused on the constants, 常量
[35:37] I forgot about the variables. 可是我忽略了变量
[35:39] Do you know what the variables in these equations are, jack? Jack 你知道在这些公式里面的变量吗
[35:42] No. 不知道
[35:44] Us. 我们
[35:46] We’re the variables. 我们是变量
[35:47] People. 人
[35:49] We think. we reason. 我们思考 我们讲道理
[35:51] We make choices. We have free will. 我们做不同的选择 我们有自由的思想
[35:54] We can change our destiny. 我们可以改变我们的命运
[35:59] I think I can negate that energy 我认为我可以中和那股能量
[36:03] Under e swan. 在天鹅站下面的那股
[36:05] I think I can destroy it. 我想我可以毁灭它
[36:07] If I can, then that hatch will never be built, 如果我能的话 那密封舱就不需要被建造
[36:10] And your plane… 而你们的飞机
[36:13] Your plane will land, 将会降落
[36:15] Just like it’s supposed to, 在它应该降落的地方
[36:17] In los angeles. 在洛杉矶
[36:23] And just how exactly do you plan on destroying this energy? 能告诉我你打算怎么去中和这股能量吗
[36:32] I’m gonna detonate a hydrogen bomb. 我将会引爆一个氢弹
[36:49] Daniel Faraday Daniel faraday?
[36:51] Your son is daniel faraday? 你儿子是Danial Faraday
[36:54] Yes. 是的
[36:57] That’s the man who sent desmond to los angeles to find you. 就是那个叫Desmond去洛杉矶找你的那个
[37:00] That’s right. 是的
[37:03] I came, Penelope, to apologize. 我来道歉的 Penelope
[37:07] Your husband has become a casualty 你的丈夫变成一个牺牲品
[37:11] In a conflict that’s bigger than him, 在一场比他 甚至比我们任何一个
[37:13] That’s bigger than any of us. 都重要的冲突里面
[37:14] What do you mean? Is Desmond gona be OK? 你在说什么 Desmond会没事吧
[37:16] I don’t know. 我不知道
[37:19] For the first time in a long time, 在很长的一段时间里面
[37:22] I don’t know what’s going to happen next. 我第一次不知道将会发生什么
[37:27] – Ms. hume? – Yes -是Humes小姐吗 -是的
[37:29] Your husband’s in the recovery room, and he’s 你丈夫在康复室
[37:32] – Asking for you. – The recovery room. Is he… -他在找你 -康复室 他
[37:34] He’s doing fine. Come with me. 他情况不错 跟我来吧
[37:36] This nurse will watch your son. 这位护士会照顾你的儿子
[37:52] Hi. 好吗
[37:55] Hi. 好
[38:00] I thought I’d lost you. 我以为我失去你了
[38:06] I promised you, Penny. 我答应过你 Penny
[38:08] I promised you… 我答应过的
[38:14] I’d never leave you again. 我永远不会离开你的
[38:33] Is he all right? 他没事吧
[38:38] Yes, Charles. 没事 Charles
[38:40] He’s fine. 他没事
[38:42] Good. 好
[38:45] Your daughter’s in there. 你女儿在里面
[38:47] Why don’t you go in and say hello? 你为何不进出打声招呼
[38:50] Unfortunately, Eloise, 很不幸的 Eloise
[38:51] My relationship with Penelope 我和Penelope的关系
[38:53] Is one of the things I had to sacrifice. 是其中一样我需要牺牲的事情
[38:56] Sacrifice? 牺牲?
[38:58] Don’t you talk to me about sacrifice, Charles. 不要跟我说什么叫做牺牲 Charles
[39:03] I had to send my son back to the island, 我必须把我的儿子送回到那个岛上
[39:05] Knowing full well that– 而且知道将会….
[39:07] He was my son, too, Eloise. 他也是我的儿子 Eloise
[39:31] This is a mistake. 这是个错误
[39:32] He’s talking about 他在提到说
[39:34] Erasing everything that’s ever happened to us, Jack. 把一切发生过在我们身上的事情抹掉
[39:37] It’s insane. 这是疯狂的
[39:39] We disappeared off a plane in mid-air 我们在一架飞在半空的飞机上消失
[39:41] And ended up in 1977. 来到1977年
[39:43] I’m getting kinda used to insane. 我感觉已经习惯了疯狂
[39:45] Well, that should be enough. 这应该够了
[39:52] I think we need more water. 我想我们需要多点水
[40:03] – Wish me luck. wait. – Hey. -祝我好运吧 -等等
[40:06] No, let him go. Let him go. 让他走 让他走
[40:26] Back up. Step away. It’s oy. 退后 让开
[40:29] Nobody move. 都不准动
[40:31] I only want to speak to Eloise. 我只想和Eloise讲话
[40:35] Where is Eloise? Eloise在那里
[40:38] Come on. where is she? 快点 她在那里
[40:40] I’m sorry, but Elo– 对不起 不过Eloise
[40:43] She’s not here right now. 她现在不在这里
[40:48] Do we know each other? 我们认识吗
[40:51] It doesn’t matter. 这个无关重要
[40:54] I need you to take me to Eloise. 我要你带我去见Eloise
[40:56] I-I already told you she’s not here. 我已经告诉过你她不在这里
[40:57] – Let’s just take it easy. – Where’s the bomb, richard? -轻松点 -那个炸弹在哪里 Richard
[41:00] The hydrogen bomb that I told you 我告诉过你的那个氢弹
[41:02] People to bury where is it? 叫你们埋起来的那个
[41:04] Listen to me. Lower your gun, and we’ll talk. Okay? 听我的放下枪 我们来谈一谈 好不
[41:07] Nobody has to get hurt here. Just put the gun down. 我们不想有人受伤 把枪放下
[41:09] I’m gonna give you three seconds. 我给你三秒钟
[41:13] – One… – Don’t do this. -一 -不要这么做
[41:15] Two… 二
[41:29] – Why did you do that? – He had a gun on you. -你干嘛这么做 -他用枪指着你呢
[41:32] He wasn’t gonna shoot me, Eloise. 他不会开枪的 Eloise
[41:35] Eloise Eloise.
[41:42] You knew. 你知道的
[41:45] You always knew. 你一直都知道的
[41:48] You knew this was gonna happen. 你知道这将会发生
[41:55] You sent me here. 你把我派到这里来
[42:00] Who are you? 你是谁
[42:02] I… 我
[42:06] I’m your son. 我是你儿子
迷失

Post navigation

Previous Post: 迷失(Lost)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 迷失(Lost)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme