时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Comes fully equipped. | 设备齐全 |
[00:07] | I’m telling you, it’s a steal at $400. | 告诉你 这是400元钱的便宜价 |
[00:14] | – What, you gotta check with your husband? – It’s just me. | -怎么 要和你丈夫商量吗 -只有我 |
[00:18] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[00:19] | Can I have a quarter for the vending machine? | 我能拿25美分买自动贩卖机里的东西吗 |
[00:21] | Honey, I said wait for me by the pool. | 宝贝 我说了在泳池边等我 |
[00:23] | I thought you said it was “just me.” | 你说”只有我” |
[00:25] | I meant my husband’s out of the picture. | 我是指我丈夫不在 |
[00:28] | – It’s just me and my son. – I don’t know. | -只有我和我儿子 -我不知道 |
[00:30] | Most of the other tenants–they don’t like noise. | 我们大多数房客都不想有噪音 |
[00:32] | He’s very quiet. | 他很安静 |
[00:35] | I’m gonna need two months up front. | 你要预付两个月的房租 |
[00:39] | Here, honey. | 给你 宝贝 |
[00:44] | Hey, no running. you hear me, Miles? | 别跑 听见了吗 Miles |
[01:40] | Mom! Mommy! Help! | 妈妈 妈妈 救命 |
[01:45] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[01:49] | Miles Miles? | |
[01:50] | Miles, what happened? | Miles 怎么了 |
[01:52] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[01:55] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[01:57] | Mr. Vonner. | Vonner先生 |
[02:02] | What were you doing in here? | 你在这做什么 |
[02:03] | He… He was all alone. He was scared. | 他很孤身一人 他很害怕 |
[02:07] | His chest hurt. He kept calling out for Kimberly. | 他胸腔疼 他一直在叫Kimberly |
[02:10] | Kimberly? That’s his wife. | Kimberly 是他妻子 |
[02:14] | No, she died last year. Now how would you know that? | 不 她去年就死了 你怎么知道的 |
[02:17] | – I heard him. – Miles, what are you talking about? | -我听他说的 -Miles 你在说什么 |
[02:22] | He’s still talking right now. | 他现在还在说话 |
[02:25] | Honey… | 宝贝 |
[02:29] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[02:30] | I told you! I can hear him! | 我告诉你 我能听见他说话 |
[02:34] | I can hear him! | 我能听见 |
[02:36] | Miles, you there? Pick up. | Miles 你在吗 快接听 |
[02:39] | – Jim, where the hell are you? – I’ll fill you in later. | -Jim你到底在哪 -我一会告诉你 |
[02:42] | – Right now I need you to take care of something. – Like what? | -我现在要你做件事 -什么 |
[02:44] | The security tapes from the pylon camera feeds. | 高压电架里的监控录像带 |
[02:47] | They need to accidentally get erased. | 它们要被意外地抹掉 |
[02:50] | Erased? Why? | 抹掉 为什么 |
[02:51] | I ain’t got time for questions, Miles. Just do it. | 我没时间回答 Miles 照做 |
[02:54] | -Okay. Okay.Uh, which ones? – Look on your monitors. | -好的好的 哪些 -看你的监视屏 |
[03:01] | You see us? | 看见我们了吗 |
[03:05] | Yeah. you’re on number 4. | 看见了 你们在4号 |
[03:07] | Is that kate? What the hell are you doing out there? | 那是Kate吗 你们到底在做什么 |
[03:10] | Just erase number 4. and if anyone asks, I’m off the grid. | 抹掉4号的记录 如果有人问起 就说我不在 |
[03:13] | I’m looking for the escaped hostile. | 我在找逃跑的敌人 |
[03:14] | You mean your pal Sayid? | 你的朋友Sayid吗 |
[03:17] | Damn it, Miles! You gonna help me or not?! | 可恶 Miles 你到底帮不帮我 |
[03:19] | -Yeah, Yeah. I got it. – All right. I owe you one. | -好的 我知道了 -好的 我欠你个人情 |
[03:24] | All right, I want you to go back and and find Juliet, | 好的 我要你回去找Juliet |
[03:25] | See if anyone’s noticed yet if little Ben’s gone missin’. | 看看有没有人发现小Ben失踪了 |
[03:28] | What are you gonna do when they find out? | 如果他们发现了 你怎么办 |
[03:30] | Do my best to cover it up. In case you haven’t noticed, | 尽量瞒过去 提醒你一下 |
[03:34] | I’m the head of security. | 我是保卫部部长 |
[03:36] | All right, I’ll see you back there. | 好的 回见 |
[03:44] | Where’s Lafleur? | Lafleur在哪 |
[03:45] | Uh, he’s, uh, out looking for the escaped prisoner. | 他出去找越狱的家伙了 |
[03:49] | I tried to get him on his walkie, but… | 我尝试用对讲机联系他 但 |
[03:52] | – Uh, he must be out of range. – Damn it. | -他不在信号范围 -可恶 |
[03:55] | All right. then it’s gonna have to be you. | 好吧 那就只有你来了 |
[03:58] | Jim already knows about this, But I’m gonna bring you into the circle of trust. | Jim已经知道这事了 但我要让你加入信任圈 |
[04:04] | Can I trust you, Miles? | 我能信任你吗 Miles |
[04:06] | Absolutely, Horace. | 当然 Horace |
[04:07] | Okay. Good. | 很好 |
[04:08] | I need you to take this out to Radzinsky at grid 3-3-4. | 我要你带这个去坐标3-3-4找Radzinsky |
[04:14] | He’s gonna give you something in return. | 他会让你带个东西回来的 |
[04:16] | I want you to bring it back to me with no questions asked. | 我要你带来给我 不要问问题 |
[04:20] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[04:26] | We’re not supposed to be in 3-3-4. | 我们不该去3-3-4 |
[04:29] | Isn’t that hostile territory? | 那不是敌人的领域吗 |
[04:32] | Welcome to the circle of trust. | 欢迎来到信任圈 |
[04:47] | Stop right there! | 在那停下 |
[04:51] | Miles? what are you doing out here? | MIles 你来这做什么 |
[04:53] | I was expecting Lafleur. | 我来找Lafleur |
[04:56] | Lafleur’s busy. Horace sent me instead. | Lafleur正忙 Horace派我来替他 |
[05:00] | – I’m in the circle of trust. – Get out. | -我在信任圈 -出来 |
[05:10] | I’m supposed to give you this. | 我该给你这个 |
[05:13] | And said you had something for me. | 而你有东西要给我 |
[05:35] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[05:37] | He had an accident. | 出了个意外 |
[05:41] | – What kind of accident? – He fell into a ditch. | -什么意外 -他掉进了个沟里 |
[05:44] | Is that a bullet hole in his head? | 他头上那个是弹孔吗 |
[05:47] | The ditch had a gun? | 难道那个沟有枪吗 |
[05:49] | It doesn’t matter what happened to him | 他发生了什么不重要 |
[05:51] | Because knowing that is not your job. | 你不需要知道那个 |
[05:52] | Your job is to do what I tell you to. | 你要做的是听我的指挥 |
[06:10] | Take him back to Horace now, Miles. | Miles 现在带他去Horace那里 |
[06:38] | Okay… | 好的 |
[06:41] | So what really happened? | 究竟出了什么事 |
[07:07] | I need to see her. | 我找她 |
[07:33] | Ma? | 妈 |
[07:38] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[07:48] | Miles Miles. | |
[07:50] | I’m–I’m sorry that… | 我很抱歉 |
[07:53] | I couldn’t make it by sooner. | 我没能早点来 |
[07:55] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[07:57] | You’re here now. | 你现在来了 |
[08:03] | Why did you come, Miles? | 你为什么来 Miles |
[08:08] | I need you to tell me | 你想要你告诉我 |
[08:11] | Why I’m this way… | 为什么我是这样的 |
[08:16] | How… how I do the things I do. | 我怎么做出那些事的 |
[08:22] | And I need to know why you won’t talk to me about my father. | 我还想知道你为什么不和我说爸的事 |
[08:27] | Because he never cared about us… | 因为他从不关心我们 |
[08:31] | Never cared about you. | 从不关心你 |
[08:33] | – I need to know where he is, ma. – It doesn’t matter where. | 我要知道他在哪里 -这不重要 |
[08:37] | – It does matter. – Miles, please. | -重要 -Miles 求你了 |
[08:39] | – I have a right to know! – He’s dead. | -我有权知道 -他死了 |
[08:45] | Your father… | 你爸 |
[08:48] | Kicked us out when you were just a baby. | 在你还是个婴儿时 把我们撵了出去 |
[08:54] | He didn’t want anything to do with us. | 他不想和我们有关系 |
[08:57] | So the less you knew about him, | 你对他知道的越少 |
[09:00] | The better. | 就越好 |
[09:07] | Why didn’t you just tell me? | 你为什么没有告诉我 |
[09:09] | Because it was over. | 因为这结束了 |
[09:12] | Your dad has been dead a long time. | 你爸死很久了 |
[09:22] | Where’s his body? | 他葬在哪 |
[09:27] | Somewhere you can never go. | 你永远去不了的地方 |
[09:37] | Pierre, if it was caused by the electromagnetism, | Pierre 如果这是电磁导致的 |
[09:40] | We need to know. | 我们需要知道 |
[09:41] | You wanna see it now? Yeah, he just got back. | 你现在想看吗 他刚回来 |
[09:44] | I’ll send him out with it right away. Okay. | 我这就叫他带上它出发 好的 |
[09:49] | Did you bring the package? | 你带包裹来了吗 |
[09:51] | “package”? You mean the corpse? | “包裹” 你是指死尸吧 |
[09:53] | Yeah. Now I need you to bring it out to Dr.Chang at the Orchid. | 是的 我现在要你带去给兰花站的张博士 |
[10:01] | Listen, man. I’m security. | 听着 我是保卫部的 |
[10:04] | If you just need somebody to drive the van, | 如果你只要有人开车 |
[10:06] | Can’t someone from the motor pool do it? | 车辆调配场的人也可以 |
[10:07] | If I wanted someone from the motor pool, | 如果我要车辆调配厂的人 |
[10:09] | I would have asked them. | 我就去叫他们了 |
[10:10] | And since Lafleur decided to disappear, you’re all I’ve got. | 从Lefleur失踪 我就只有你了 |
[10:14] | So just bring it out to Dr. Chang, | 带去给张博士 |
[10:17] | And we’ll all call it a day. okay? | 今天就这样了 好吗 |
[10:29] | Hey! What the hell are you doing?! That’s my van! | 你在做什么 那是我的车 |
[10:32] | Nah, dude, I just signed it out. | 刚转到我名下 |
[10:34] | Doesn’t matter. it’s mine. | 不管 这是我的 |
[10:35] | – Well, where you going? – The orchid. | -你去哪 -兰花站 |
[10:38] | Me. too. I made lunch for the crew. Sandwiches. | 我也是 我给他们做了午餐 三明治 |
[10:41] | Want one? Ham and cheese, and I made my secret garlic mayo. | 你要吗 火腿和芝士和秘制的洋葱蛋黄酱 |
[10:46] | You’re waiting for the next van. | 你等下辆车吧 |
[10:47] | Why? we’re going to the same place. Why don’t we carpool? | 为什么 我们去同一个地方 为什么不拼车呢 |
[10:49] | It’ll help with global warming, which hasn’t happened yet, | 帮助防止现在还没发生的全球变暖 |
[10:52] | So maybe we can prevent it. | 我们或许可以防止它发生 |
[10:55] | – Wait a sec. Are you on some kind of secret mission? – Just get in. | -等等 你是在做秘密任务吗 -进来吧 |
[11:11] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[11:13] | We gave him to them– to the others. | 我们把他交给小岛居民了 |
[11:15] | – Anyone see you? – I don’t think so. | -有人看见你了吗 -我想没有 |
[11:18] | Did James help? | James帮忙了吗 |
[11:20] | Yes. Thank you so much for sending him. | 帮了 非常感谢你让他来 |
[11:23] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[11:26] | I got here as soon as I could. | 我尽快过来了 |
[11:29] | All the vans were out, so I had to ru– | 车子都走了 所以我 |
[11:35] | Where’s Ben? | Ben去哪了 |
[11:40] | Did he… | 他是不是死了 |
[11:41] | – No, Roger. – Then where is he? | -没有 Roger -那他在哪里 |
[11:43] | Roger, i-i’m so sorry. i-i was gone for ten minutes.I-i-i don’t know. | Roger 抱歉 我离开了10分钟 我不清楚 |
[11:47] | What? you–you said he was dying. how could he be gone? | 什么 你说他生命垂危 怎么还会跑了 |
[11:50] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[11:51] | I’m–roger– what is she telling me, that he just got up and walked out? | -Roger -她在说什么鬼话 他就这样自己走了吗 |
[11:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:54] | I just got– you’re his doctors! you’re supposed to watch him! | 你们是他的医生 应该看好他 |
[11:56] | – I know. I know. roger, if we just calm down- Don’t tell me to calm down! | -我知道 Roger 我们该冷静下来 -别叫我冷静 |
[11:59] | – Somebody came and took my boy out of here?! – I know. I am so sorry. | -有人来带走我的人吗 -我了解你的心情 抱歉 |
[12:03] | I’m going to security. | 我要去监控室看录像 |
[12:15] | Here we go. | 这下可好了 |
[12:34] | How do you spell “bounty hunter”? | “赏金猎人”怎么拼 |
[12:35] | What are you doing, writing your memoirs? | 你在干什么 写回忆录吗 |
[12:38] | It’s personal. | 这是隐私 |
[12:48] | Dude… | 兄弟 |
[12:50] | Did you just… you know? | 你是不是… |
[12:53] | What? | 怎么 |
[12:55] | You know. | 你知道 |
[12:57] | It stinks. did you… | 好臭 你有没有 |
[12:59] | No. | 没有 |
[13:00] | Well, it wasn’t me. | 不是我放的 |
[13:02] | So roll down your window. | 那就把车窗摇下 |
[13:07] | Nah, man, there’s something foul in here. | 算了 是从车里发出的臭味 |
[13:10] | It’s coming from back there. maybe it’s your famous garlic mayo. | 从后面传来的 可能是三明治的大蒜味 |
[13:13] | Unh-unh. that’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[13:16] | Okay, maybe it is possible. pull over. I gotta check. | 好吧 有可能 停车 我去检查 |
[13:18] | Forget it. you’re imagining things. I gotta check. | 算了吧 你有幻想症 我去检查 |
[13:21] | If those sandwiches are bad, people could get sick. | 如果那些三明治变质了 人吃了就会生病 |
[13:25] | Will you pull over?! | 能不能停车 |
[13:50] | Dude, there’s a body bag back here. | 兄弟 这里有个装尸袋 |
[13:53] | – There’s a body in it. – That’s traditionally what you put in a body bag. | -里面有具尸体 -装尸袋里都装尸体 |
[13:56] | Yeah, well, who is he? what happened? | 这人是谁 发生了什么事 |
[13:59] | Don’t worry about it and don’t tell anybody you saw him. | 这你就不用操心了 也别告诉别人 |
[14:02] | Dude, what happened to him? | 兄弟 他怎么了 |
[14:05] | His name’s Alvarez. | 他叫Alvarez |
[14:07] | He was digging a hole | 当时在挖洞 |
[14:08] | And thinking about some chick named Andrea. | 脑子里在想个叫Andrea的女人 |
[14:12] | Then he felt this sharp pain in his mouth, | 然后他感到口腔一阵剧痛 |
[14:15] | Which turned out to be a filling from his tooth | 然后牙齿中产生了一种填充物 |
[14:17] | Being yanked right out of its socket and… | 从牙缝中被拔了出来 |
[14:19] | Blowing through his brain. | 然后猛地进入了他的脑 |
[14:22] | Then he was dead. | 然后他就死了 |
[14:25] | How does a filling get blown through someone’s head? | 一种填充物如何能猛地进入人脑 |
[14:28] | Got me. can we go now? | 你知道我的小秘密了 可以走了吗 |
[14:31] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些 |
[14:33] | Because… I know. | 因为 我本来就知道 |
[14:35] | Yeah, but how do you know what he was thinking? | 对 可你怎么知道他的思想活动 |
[14:38] | I just know. | 我就是知道 |
[14:40] | You can talk to dead people. | 你可以和亡者交流 |
[14:44] | Can we please just go? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[14:48] | Don’t worry, dude. your secret’s safe with me. | 别担心 兄弟 我会守口如瓶 |
[14:51] | – You wanna know why? – No. | -想知道为什么吗 -不想 |
[14:53] | ’cause I can talk to ’em, too. | 因为我也可以和他们对话 |
[15:06] | If you don’t mind, mr. Gray, | Gray先生 如果你不介意的话 |
[15:08] | Can you tell me what happened to him? | 能告诉我他身上发生了什么事吗 |
[15:12] | Last labor day weekend, | 上个劳动节周末 |
[15:14] | Drunk driver ran the light. | 醉酒司机闯了红灯 |
[15:19] | That was that. | 就这样丢了命 |
[15:21] | Where is your son buried? | 你儿子埋在哪里 |
[15:23] | We cremated him, | 我们把他火葬了 |
[15:25] | Scattered the ashes on the football field at school. | 然后把他的骨灰洒在了学校足球场 |
[15:29] | For what I do, it’s much better if there’s a body. | 我力所能及的是 最好有具尸体 |
[15:34] | Oh, but your ad said you could communicate with the dead | 可你打的广告上说你可以和亡者交流 |
[15:37] | Anytime, anywhere. | 无论何时 无论何地 |
[15:39] | – I-i know what my ad says, mr. Gray, but- Please. | -我知道我的广告标语 Gray先生 可 -拜托 |
[15:44] | I just want you to ask him… | 我只想让你问他 |
[15:49] | Did he know that I loved him? | 他知道我爱他吗 |
[15:54] | It’s gonna cost extra. | 需要另外收费 |
[15:57] | Of course. | 好的 |
[16:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:14] | Okay, now… | 好 现在 |
[16:17] | Please give me your hands. | 把手给我 |
[16:22] | I want you to concentrate on Russell. | 我要你集中注意想Russell |
[16:24] | Just get a picture of him in your head. | 在脑海中浮现出他的画面 |
[16:26] | – Can you do that? – Yeah. okay. | -能做到吗 -能 |
[16:46] | Did it work? | 有效果吗 |
[16:49] | Your son says he knew that you loved him. | 你儿子说他知道你爱他 |
[16:53] | He always knew. | 他心里一直都很清楚 |
[16:58] | – Thank you. – I’m sorry for your loss. | -谢谢 -对于你儿子的死 我很遗憾 |
[17:10] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[17:12] | – Miles Straume? – Yeah. | -你是Miles Straume吗 -是 |
[17:15] | Hi. my name’s Naomi Dorrit. | 你好 我叫Naomi Dorrit |
[17:18] | My employer’s been following your work for some time now, | 我的老板已经对你的工作追踪了一段时间 |
[17:21] | And he’s interested in retaining your rather unique services. | 他对你的独特本领很感兴趣 |
[17:25] | There’s a restaurant not too far from here. | 离这不远有家餐馆 |
[17:27] | Would you like to hear what I have to say? | 你有兴趣听我详细说说吗 |
[17:30] | Yeah. absolutely. | 好 当然可以 |
[18:11] | Roger Hi, roger. | |
[18:16] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[18:19] | Let me see… | 让我想想 |
[18:20] | Well, my son got shot | 我儿子中枪了 |
[18:23] | And now he’s disappeared, so… | 然后他离奇失踪 |
[18:26] | I think I’m pretty far from okay. | 我想我心情糟透了 |
[18:30] | You know, I’m sure… | 我肯定 |
[18:33] | Things are gonna work out. | 一切都会有转机 |
[18:38] | Well, thanks for the pep talk. | 谢谢你的鼓舞之词 |
[18:43] | I just have a feeling he’s gonna be okay. | 我只是有中感觉 他会相安无事 |
[18:50] | What do you mean, a feeling? | 什么意思 感觉 |
[18:52] | I just don’t think that you should give up hope. | 我只是觉得你不该放弃希望 |
[19:02] | Do you know something? | 你是不是知道其中隐情 |
[19:06] | – Do you know what happened to my son? – No, I don’t. | -你知道我儿子的下落吗 -不 我不知道 |
[19:09] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[19:11] | Why are you so interested in my kid? | 你怎么对我孩子那么感兴趣 |
[19:13] | You know, I’m sorry I came over here, all right? | 我很抱歉过来和你说话 |
[19:15] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮点忙 |
[19:15] | Oh, you’re trying to help, huh? you wanna help, Kate? | 你只是想帮忙 你想帮忙吗 Kate |
[19:19] | Well, why don’t you just mind your own business? | 你何不管好自己的分内事 |
[19:42] | I don’t know why you just won’t admit it. | 我不懂你为什么不肯承认 |
[19:44] | You can trust me. I talk to lots of dead people. | 你可以相信我 我和很多死者交谈过 |
[19:46] | So you have conversations with them, like they’re your pals? | 你和他们交谈 就好像他们是你的朋友吗 |
[19:50] | Sure, all the time. sometimes we even play chess. | 对 自始至终都这样 有时我们还对弈 |
[19:54] | You actually see them? | 你亲眼见到他们吗 |
[19:56] | – Of course. why wouldn’t i? – Because that’s not how it works. | -当然 为什么见不到 -因为不会见到 |
[19:59] | Aha! you wouldn’t knowow it works unless you can do it. | 除非你真能见到 不然不会知道其中奥秘 |
[20:02] | What I can do | 我做的事 |
[20:04] | Has nothing to do with chatting with ghosts, you nitwit. | 和与鬼魂下棋无关 傻子 |
[20:07] | It’s a feeling, a sense. | 这是种感觉 一种感应 |
[20:09] | When somebody’s dead, their brain stops functioning, | 人死后 大脑就不会运转 |
[20:12] | Which means there’s no more talking. | 他们就不会说话 |
[20:14] | There’s just who they were | 只留下的记忆是他们的身份 |
[20:15] | – And whatever they knew before they died. – That’s how it works for me. | -还有他们死前的记忆 -这我也知道 |
[20:20] | Great. I’m happy for you. | 好 我真为你感到高兴 |
[20:22] | You’re just jealous my powers are better than yours. | 你只是嫉妒我的本事比你强 |
[20:25] | We’re here. | 这样吧 |
[20:27] | Now shut the hell up and deliver your damn sandwiches. | 闭上嘴 乖乖送你的三明治 |
[20:53] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[20:55] | Um, he came to deliver lunch to the work crew. | 他来给工作人员送午餐 |
[20:59] | Lunch? your instructions were to come alone. | 午餐 你的工作说明上要求你一个人来 |
[21:02] | Don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone about the body. | 别担心 我不会告诉别人死尸的事 |
[21:09] | He knows? | 他知道吗 |
[21:09] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[21:11] | -He–he was rooting around in the back, and he saw it. – Dude. | -他在后车厢乱翻 然后就看到了 -兄弟 |
[21:14] | I can keep a secret. | 我可以保密 |
[21:16] | Well, you’d better… | 最好如此 |
[21:18] | Hurley, ’cause if you think working in the kitchen is bad– | Hurley 如果你不愿在厨房工作 |
[21:20] | I like the kitchen. | 我喜欢在厨房工作 |
[21:23] | Well, how do you feel about polar bear feces? | 你觉得北极熊的粪便味道怎样 |
[21:26] | Because if you breathe one word of this, | 因为如果你敢泄露半个字 |
[21:28] | I’ll have you shipped to hydra island | 我就把你运到长蛇岛 |
[21:30] | So you can weigh turds for their ridiculous experiments. | 你就可以给那些可笑的实验品称粪便了 |
[21:34] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[21:37] | You two! | 你们俩 |
[21:38] | Get the package inside. | 把包裹抬进去 |
[21:42] | And you? stay here till I get back. | 你呢 呆在这里等我回来 |
[21:46] | – You think you can handle that? – Yes, sir. | -你自认为可以处理这些吗 -是 先生 |
[22:01] | Dude, that guy’s a total douche. | 兄弟 那家伙真是个杂种 |
[22:04] | – You are not qualified to be… – That douche is my dad. | -你不适合干 -那杂种是我爸 |
[22:16] | You did say you were taking me out to dinner. | 你真的说过要带我去吃饭 |
[22:18] | No, I said I was taking you to a restaurant. | 不 我说我要带你去家餐馆 |
[22:23] | You wanna tell me what’s back here, sweetheart? | 亲爱的 想告诉我这儿藏着什么吗 |
[22:25] | Your audition. | 你的面试 |
[22:31] | Look, whatever you got going on here, | 不管这里发生了什么 |
[22:35] | This isn’t really my thing. | 都不关我的事 |
[22:37] | From what I understand, Miles, | Miles 就我了解的来看 |
[22:38] | If the price is right, this is exactly your thing. | 如果价格足够高的话 这正是你的工作 |
[22:42] | So what can you tell me about this man? | 那么关于这个人你能告诉些我什么呢 |
[23:10] | His name’s Felix. | 他叫Felix |
[23:14] | He was… | 他当时正在 |
[23:16] | On his way to deliver something to, uh… | 去送东西的路上 |
[23:22] | A guy named… Widmore. | 交给一个叫Wildmore的人 |
[23:25] | Deliver what? | 送什么呢 |
[23:30] | A bunch of papers, photos, pictures… | 一堆纸 照片 图画什么的 |
[23:36] | Of… | 都是关于 |
[23:37] | Empty graves. | 挖空的坟墓 |
[23:40] | A purchase order… | 还有一张买一架旧飞机的 |
[23:42] | For an old airplane. | 购货单 |
[23:54] | So… | 那么 |
[23:56] | Did I pass? | 我的工作完成了吗 |
[24:00] | I’m leading an expedition to an island, | 我正要带领一次探险 去一座岛屿 |
[24:03] | And on the island is a man that | 而岛上有那么一个人 |
[24:04] | Will be very difficult to find. | 我们很难找到他 |
[24:06] | – That’s why I need you. – Need me for what? | -所以我需要你 -需要我干什么呢 |
[24:09] | This island has a number of deceased individuals… | 岛上有一群死去的人 |
[24:12] | Residing on it, and as this man is | 他们以前住在那里 正是这个人 |
[24:15] | The one responsible for their being deceased. | 要为他们的遇害负上全责 |
[24:17] | We believe they can supply invaluable information | 我们确信关于那个人的下落 |
[24:19] | As to his where abouts. | 这群尸体可以给我们很多珍贵的线索 |
[24:22] | As much as hunting down a mass murderer | 听起来就和去捕获一个杀人魔 |
[24:25] | Sounds really safe, | 一样安全 |
[24:27] | Uh, I’m…I’m gonna pass. | 呃 我弃权 |
[24:29] | Thanks for the audition. | 谢谢这个面试的机会 |
[24:32] | My employer is willing to pay you $1.6 million dollors. | 我老板愿意支付你160万美金 |
[24:39] | When do we leave? | 何时出发呢 |
[24:51] | So anyway… | 总之 |
[24:53] | – I don’t want to talk about it. – Are you kidding me? | -我不想讨论这个 -你开玩笑吧 |
[24:55] | How weird is it that your dad is | 你父亲是那些影片里面的那个人 |
[24:56] | That dude from all those movies. | 这听起来多怪异啊 |
[24:59] | Only back then, he was called Marvin Candle. | 那时他叫做Marvin Candle |
[25:00] | Was that, like, a stage name? | 听起来像什么 别名吗 |
[25:02] | What part of “I don’t want to talk about it” | 那名字叫 我不想讨论这个 |
[25:05] | Well, if you didn’t want to talk about it, why’d you tell me? | 既然你不想讨论 那你为什么告诉我呢 |
[25:09] | How long have you known he was your dad? | 你知道他是你父亲多久了 |
[25:11] | The third day we were here, I was on line at the cafeteria, | 我们到这儿的第三天 我在餐厅排队 |
[25:14] | And my mother got in line behind me. | 而我母亲排在我后面 |
[25:16] | That was my first clue. | 那是我第一个线索 |
[25:20] | But all those Dharma dudes end up dead. | 但是达摩组织的那些人最后都死了 |
[25:22] | Don’t you wanna… save him? | 难道你不想救他吗 |
[25:24] | I can’t save him. | 我救不了他 |
[25:25] | They’re gonna get kill no matter what I do, | 不管我如何补救 他们都会杀了他 |
[25:27] | So why bother? | 那么何必麻烦呢 |
[25:31] | I need you to take me to Radzinsky at the work site | 我要你们送我去Radzinsky的工作地点 |
[25:33] | Immediately. | 现在就走 |
[25:36] | You… | 你 |
[25:37] | Hurley Hurley… | |
[25:38] | – You say a word… – Polar bear poop. Got it. | -只要你透露一个字 -尸骨无存 我明白 |
[25:44] | What happened to the body? | 尸体是怎么处理的呢 |
[25:46] | What body? | 哪有尸体 |
[25:59] | This room is on my rounds. What are you doing here? | 该我来打扫这间子 你在这干什么呢 |
[26:01] | I figured I’d cover for ya. | 我以为来替你的班 |
[26:04] | I heard what happened to your son. | 我听说了你儿子的事 |
[26:06] | Which part…That he got shot | 哪部分呢 是他中了枪 |
[26:10] | Or that someone kidnapped him from the infirmary? | 还是在医务室被绑架呢 |
[26:13] | Then what are you doing here at work? | 那你还来这儿干活 |
[26:15] | What else am I gonna do? | 我还能干什么呢 |
[26:17] | Sit around and pray that those idiots are gonna find my boy? | 坐在一边祈祷那群笨蛋会找到我孩子吗 |
[26:24] | So you can get outta here. | 你可以走了 |
[26:40] | You came in here a couple days | 你和那个叫Kate的女人 |
[26:41] | Ago with that woman Kate, right? | 前几天一起来的 对吧 |
[26:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:47] | You know her at all? | 你了解她吗 |
[26:50] | Why? | 为什么这么问呢 |
[26:51] | ’cause she’s got some… | 因为她说了些 |
[26:53] | Kinda weird thing for my kid. | 怪异的话 关于我的孩子 |
[26:56] | First, she shows up at the infirmary | 先是她出现医务室里 |
[26:58] | And gave him blood. | 给我孩子输血 |
[27:00] | But then when he goes missing, | 然后当他失踪后 |
[27:02] | She comes to me and she says, | 她却过来跟我说 |
[27:04] | “Don’t worry. He’s gonna be okay.” | 别担心 你孩子会没事的 |
[27:10] | I’m gonna tell you somethin’, man. | 我想告诉你 |
[27:13] | I’m beginning to think | 我开始认为 |
[27:14] | That she’s got something to do with this. | 她可能和这些事情有关 |
[27:19] | I should go to Horace, | 我该去找Horace |
[27:23] | Report her. | 举报她 |
[27:26] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[27:31] | I think, Roger, that, uh, | 我想 呃 Roger |
[27:33] | That you’ve had a hell of a day, and that’s… | 你今天很倒霉 |
[27:36] | Given you a very good excuse to go out and get drunk. | 所以你喝醉了酒 |
[27:40] | Maybe that’s put some…some crazy ideas into your head. | 才想出这些荒唐的事 |
[27:45] | I know that woman, Kate. | 我了解那个女人 Kate |
[27:48] | She’s my friend, | 她是我朋友 |
[27:49] | And she would never do anything to hurt your son. | 她也绝不会去伤害你儿子 |
[27:53] | Sure. | 应该吧 |
[28:19] | So I’m new here, Dr. Chang. | 我是新来了 张博士 |
[28:20] | – What is it exactly you do at the orchid? – It’s classified. | -你们在兰花站干嘛呢 -这是机密 |
[28:24] | Oh, really? You can’t tell anyone? | 真的吗 那你不能透露给任何人咯 |
[28:26] | Not even your wife? | 即使是你老婆 |
[28:27] | No. | 不能 |
[28:29] | What about your kids? | 那告诉你的孩子吗 |
[28:31] | I have a 3-monthld son, so, no, I haven’t told him. | 我儿子才三个月大 所以我还没告诉他 |
[28:35] | 3 months? Wow! Congrats. | 三个月吗 哇 恭喜啊 |
[28:38] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么呢 |
[28:39] | Miles Miles. | |
[28:41] | Small world. | 无巧不成书啊 |
[28:44] | That’s your name, too. right, Miles? | 那也是你的名字吧 Miles |
[28:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:49] | So are you a fan of jazz, Dr. Chang? | 那你是爵士乐迷吗 张博士 |
[28:51] | Like Miles Davis? | 喜欢Miles Davis吗 |
[28:53] | My wife is. | 我老婆喜欢 |
[28:55] | I like country. | 我喜欢乡村乐 |
[28:58] | So you two have been here for… three years now. | 你们俩来这里有三年了吧 |
[29:01] | Must be pretty tight, huh? | 关系应该很亲密吧 |
[29:06] | Dr. chang and I… don’t exactly travel in the same circles. | 我和张博士不在同一个生活圈 |
[29:11] | I wasn’t aware there were circles. | 我不知道有哪些生活圈 |
[29:14] | Great. | 太好了 |
[29:15] | We should all… get together for a beer sometime. | 我们应该抽空一起去喝几杯 |
[29:18] | How awesome would that be happy? | 这主意很酷吧 |
[29:24] | Stop here. | 这儿停一下 |
[29:56] | You don’t need to wait. I’ll get a ride back with Radzinsky. | 你们不必等我了 我和Radzinsky回去 |
[30:01] | Dude, what is this place? | 老兄 这是什么地方 |
[30:03] | And what’s up with all the secrecy? | 这么隐蔽干什么呢 |
[30:05] | Don’t know. Don’t care. | 我不知道 也不关心 |
[30:12] | Hey, Glenn! | 喂 Glenn |
[30:14] | What’s the serial number that goes on the hatch list? | 积载表上的序列号说多少呢 |
[30:18] | 4 8… 4, 8… | |
[30:24] | 15… 15… | |
[30:28] | 16… 16… | |
[30:33] | 23… 23… | |
[30:37] | Hold on a minute. it’s smudged. | 等一会 纸有些脏 |
[30:38] | -42 -42 – 42. – 42. | |
[30:42] | How the hell did you know that? | 你是怎么知道的呢 |
[30:44] | ’cause they’re building our hatch. | 因为他们在造我们的舱 |
[30:47] | What hatch? | 什么舱呢 |
[30:51] | The one that crashed our plane. | 弄得我们坠机的那个舱 |
[30:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:11] | Hey, miles. | 嘿 Miles |
[31:13] | Do I know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[31:23] | Miles, my name’s Bram. | Miles 我叫Bram |
[31:27] | You owe me a fish taco. | 你欠我一份烤鱼卷 |
[31:28] | Sorry about that, but your apartment’s being watched, | 很抱歉 但他们在监视你的公寓 |
[31:31] | And we had to try our best | 我们在尽全力来 |
[31:33] | To talk you out of working for Charles Widmore. | 说服你不要为Charle Widmore工作 |
[31:36] | I have no idea who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[31:39] | He’s the man | 他特别资助的一艘船 |
[31:40] | Who chartered the boat you’ll be getting on next week. | 而你下周就要参加船员 |
[31:43] | And, my friend, you do not want to get on that boat. | 朋友 你不会想上那条船 |
[31:48] | Do you know what lies in the shadow of the statue? | 你知道雕像的阴影里藏着什么吗 |
[31:51] | No, can’t say that I do. | 不知道 |
[31:53] | Then you’re not ready to go to that island. | 那就说明你没准备好去那座岛 |
[31:57] | But if you come with us– | 但如果你跟我们一起 |
[31:58] | All those things you’ve spent your life trying to find out? | 你会发现你毕生寻找的答案 |
[32:02] | You’ll know. | 你全会知道的 |
[32:04] | You’ll know who you are, Miles | 你会知道你到底是谁 Miles |
[32:07] | Why it is you have a gift, | 为什么你有那种能力 |
[32:09] | And most of all, | 更重要的是 |
[32:11] | You’ll know about your father. | 你会知道你父亲 |
[32:16] | I don’t know where you’ve been getting your intel, | 我不知道你从哪得到的情报 |
[32:19] | But I stopped caring about my father a long time ago. | 但我很久之前就不关心我的父亲了 |
[32:23] | What I do care about is money. | 我关心的仅仅是钱 |
[32:26] | So I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你为什么 |
[32:28] | You want me to pass on going to the island? | 你要我不去小岛 |
[32:31] | It’s gonna cost you double what they offered | 那你得给我他们愿意付的钱的双倍 |
[32:33] | $3.2 million. | 320万美元 |
[32:35] | We’re not paying you anything. | 我们不会付给你任何东西 |
[32:38] | But all the money in the world | 就算有这世上所有的钱 |
[32:40] | Isn’t gonna fill that empty hole inside you, Miles. | 也无法填补你内心对你父亲所失去的感觉 Miles |
[32:48] | That’s sad, isn’t it? | 这很伤人心 不是吗 |
[32:50] | Toss him! | 把他扔下去 |
[32:57] | You’re playing for the wrong team. | 你选错边了 |
[32:59] | Yeah? What team are you on? | 那你这又是什么队伍啊 |
[33:01] | The one that’s gonna win. | 一个稳赢的队伍 |
[33:15] | That hatch they’re building? | 他们在建的那舱 |
[33:17] | There’s gonna be an accident, | 将会发生场事故的 |
[33:18] | Then they’re gonna have to build a computer | 然后他们还会安个计算机 |
[33:20] | With a button you have to push so the world doesn’t end. | 有个按钮 你必须按 不然这世界将会毁灭 |
[33:26] | So your dad… | 你爸爸 |
[33:27] | Is he around… | 他还在… |
[33:30] | You know, when we came from? the future? | …我们来的时间 未来 |
[33:33] | No. | 不 |
[33:35] | Well, then this is kind of awesome for you, huh? | 这对你来讲不是很棒 |
[33:37] | How is it awesome?! | 怎么会让我觉得很棒 |
[33:38] | Because you get to hang out with him, | 因为你可以和他经常在一起 |
[33:40] | You know, get to know him better and stuff. | 你可以了解更多有关他的东西 |
[33:43] | And don’t bother thanking me, | 不用谢我了 |
[33:44] | But he was totally down for that beer, dude. | 但他完全沉湎于啤酒中了 老兄 |
[33:47] | You know, and maybe he’ll let you hold baby you, | 也许他会让你抱着婴儿时期的你 |
[33:49] | Or you can change your own diaper or– | 给你自己换尿布或者… |
[33:53] | Listen up, | 听清楚 |
[33:54] | ’cause we’re only gonna have this conversation once. | 这种谈话仅此一次 |
[33:57] | I don’t want to hang out with my dad. | 我不想和我爸一起 |
[33:59] | I don’t want to know him better and “stuff.” | 我不想更了解他 或者”其它的事” |
[34:02] | Why not? | 为什么不想 |
[34:03] | Did he beat you up when you were little or something? | 你小的时候他一直打你吗 |
[34:05] | He wasn’t even around when I was little, you dimwit! | 我小的时候他甚至都不在我身边 你这傻子 |
[34:08] | I never knew him until now. | 我现在才对他有所了解 |
[34:12] | Why am I even telling you this? | 我怎么会告诉你这些 |
[34:13] | ’cause you’re in pain and you need to let it out. | 因为你很痛苦 你想摆脱这种痛苦 |
[34:15] | I’m not in pain. it doesn’t matter. | 我不痛苦 这无关紧要 |
[34:18] | My father is dead. he’s gone. he never cared about me, | 我爸死了 他离开了 他从不关心我 |
[34:23] | And nothing I can do will ever change that. | 我无法去改变这种状况 |
[34:26] | But he’s not gone. we just dropped him off. | 但他没死 我们刚刚才把他放下车 |
[34:30] | You want to get into my business? | 你想扯入我家这事吗 |
[34:32] | – Let’s get into yours! – Give that back to me. | -管好你自己的事吧 -把这书还给我 |
[34:35] | – How about we read your little diary? -It’s not a diary! It’s personal!! | -让我读下这日记怎样 -这不是日记 是隐私 |
[34:37] | Let’s see what’s going on in that piece of granite you call a head | 看看在这比你生命还重要的书里有些什么 |
[34:41] | Give that– give that back to me. | 把 把这个还我 |
[34:42] | – Give it back! – “exterior–hoth. | -还给我 -在胡斯(星战里的星球)的外部 |
[34:44] | “a little spy robot thingy zips through the atmosphere | “一个小型机械人飞速从外太空降落” |
[34:48] | “and crashes into the snowy planet below. | “撞上了这颗白雪皑皑的星球” |
[34:50] | “that’s when Chewbacca shows up | “这时Chewbacca常出现了 |
[34:53] | and blasts it away with his crossbow laser. | 用他的激光箭把它给炸毁了” |
[34:56] | “he shakes his fury fist in the sky in triumph. | “他摇动着他的’匹’拳在空中挥舞” |
[35:03] | It’s “furry.” | 是”毛” |
[35:05] | “furry fist.” I need to spell-check it. | “毛拳” 我要检查下拼写了 |
[35:08] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[35:14] | I’m writing “empire strikes back.” | 我在写”帝国反击战” |
[35:16] | Uh… I’m sorry. what? | 不好意思 什么东西 |
[35:18] | It’s 1977, right? | 1977年 对吧 |
[35:21] | So “Stars Wars” just came out. | 《星球大战》刚上映 |
[35:23] | And pretty soon, George Lucas | 很快 George Lucas |
[35:24] | is gonna be looking for a sequel. | 就会找寻续集的剧本 |
[35:26] | I’ve seen “empire,” like, 200 times, | 我看了《帝国》差不多200次了 |
[35:28] | So I figured | 所以我在想 |
[35:29] | I’d make life easier and send him the script… | 让事情变简单点 把构思送给他 |
[35:33] | With a couple improvements. | 顺便帮他改良一下 |
[35:35] | That has gotta be the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我有生以来见到过的最蠢的事 |
[35:38] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:40] | Well, at least I’m not scared to talk to my own dad. | 至少我不怕和我父亲谈话 |
[35:53] | – James. you’re back. – Barely. | -James 你回来了 -差不多吧 |
[35:55] | You ever had one of those days you feel like | 回想起当时你还记得 |
[35:57] | The little Dutch boy with your finger in the… | 那个荷兰小男孩把你的手指… |
[36:02] | Doc. hey. | 大夫 你好啊 |
[36:05] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:07] | Ben’s father thinks that Kate had something to do | Ben的父亲认为Kate和他儿子的失踪 |
[36:10] | with his son going missing. | 有关 |
[36:12] | Why the hell would he think that? | 他怎么会这样想 |
[36:15] | Because she talked to him, tried to make him feel better. | 因为她和他聊过天 希望能让他好受点 |
[36:20] | Her heart was in the right place. | 她的心地是很好的 |
[36:22] | Yeah, well, where was her head? | 可是她真的很没脑 |
[36:24] | I had a talk with Roger. | 我和Roger谈过了 |
[36:26] | I don’t think he’s gonna say anything to anyone for now. | 我认为他还没和别人说过任何事 |
[36:30] | I just wanted you to know. | 我只是想让你知道 |
[36:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:38] | -Thanks for filling me in, doc. – No problem. | -谢谢你告诉我这些 大夫 -不客气 |
[36:53] | Hey, boss. | 老板 |
[36:55] | We got a development. you better come to the office. | 我们有些情况 你最好来一趟办公室吧 |
[36:58] | Phil, I’ve been running around the jungle all day, | Phil 我一整天都在丛林中东奔西走着 |
[37:00] | So whatever developments you got can wait a while. | 所以无论有什么情况都应该让我休息下 |
[37:02] | I know who took the kid. | 我知道谁带走了小孩 |
[37:07] | Yeah? who’s that? | 是谁 |
[37:13] | You. | 是你 |
[37:15] | Got a perfectly good explanation for what you saw on that tape. | 我能解释清楚 |
[37:18] | I sure as hell hope so. | 那就说吧 |
[37:25] | You talk to Horace yet? | 你和Horace谈过了没 |
[37:26] | No. I thought that after three years of working together, | 没 我认为经过三年的共事 |
[37:29] | I’d give you the benefit of the doubt– | 你不会亏待我的 |
[37:34] | Get some rope. | 拿绳子来 |
[37:47] | Mr. Gray? | Gray先生 |
[37:49] | I hope you don’t mind. your gate was open. | 希望你别介意 大门开着的 |
[37:50] | Mr. Straume. of course. of course. no problem. | Straume先生 没问题的 不要紧 |
[37:55] | What, uh, what brings you by? | 你怎么来了 |
[37:57] | Well, sir, uh… | 先生 |
[38:00] | I’m about to go on a boat trip for a while, | 我就要去乘船旅行段时间了 |
[38:04] | And… | 另外… |
[38:07] | I wanted to give this back to you | 我要把这个还给你 |
[38:16] | I lied to you, Mr. Gray. | 我欺骗了你 Gray先生 |
[38:21] | I wasn’t able to talk to your son. | 我无法和你儿子对话 |
[38:27] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么告诉我这些 |
[38:30] | You could have just let me go on believing what you said. | 你完全可以让我深信你之前说的那些话 |
[38:33] | – That wouldn’t have been fair to your son. – I’m sorry? | -那对你的儿子很不公平 -什么意思 |
[38:41] | If you needed your son to know that you loved him, | 如果你想让你儿子知道你深爱着他 |
[38:44] | You should’ve told him when he was still alive. | 你应该在他还活着的时候就告诉他 |
[39:17] | Sorry I said you were afraid to talk to our dad, dude. | 我说你害怕跟你父亲说话 对此我很抱歉 |
[39:20] | Don’t worry about it. | 别放在心上 |
[39:24] | I used to hate my dad, too. | 我以前也曾恨过我爸 |
[39:26] | He left when I was 10. | 在我10岁的时候他离开了 |
[39:31] | But the best thing I ever did was give him a second chance. | 但好在我给了他第二次机会 |
[39:36] | We got to be the best of friends, | 我们成为了最好的朋友 |
[39:38] | And although I may never see him again, | 尽管我有可能再也见不到他了 |
[39:41] | I miss him. | 我很想念他 |
[39:43] | And I know he feels the same. | 而且我知道一样会在想我的 |
[39:45] | My dad didn’t leave when I was 10. | 我爸爸不是在我10岁的时候离开的 |
[39:47] | I-I was a baby. I never knew him. | 我那时还是个婴儿 我不记得他了 |
[39:51] | And I don’t want to. | 我也不想记得他 |
[39:54] | It’s that happening. | 就是这样子 |
[39:56] | That was Luke’s attitude,too. | 那是Luke的态度 |
[40:00] | What? | 什么意思 |
[40:01] | In “empire,” Luke found out Vader was his father, | 在《帝国》里 Luke发现Vader是他的父亲 |
[40:05] | But instead of putting away his lightsaber | 但没有拿开他的光剑 |
[40:07] | And talking about it, | 让大家有一个交流的机会 |
[40:09] | He overreacted and got his hand cut off. | 反而因为反应过度把他的手给切断了 |
[40:12] | I mean, they worked it out eventually, but at what cost? | 我是说 他们最后还是和解了 但代价很大 |
[40:17] | Another death star was destroyed, | 另外颗死星被摧毁了 |
[40:18] | Boba Fett got eaten by the Sarlacc, | Boba Fett被Sarlacc给吃掉了 |
[40:20] | And we got the Ewoks. | 然后出现了Ewoks族人 |
[40:23] | It all could’ve been avoided | 这些都可以避免 |
[40:24] | If they’d just, you know, communicated. | 如果他们能有所交流 |
[40:28] | And let’s face it. the Ewoks sucked, dude. | 面对这些 Ewoks不是东西 老兄 |
[41:10] | Hello? Oh, one moment. | 你好 等一下 |
[41:13] | It’s for you. | 是找你的 |
[41:33] | Miles? I need you. | Miles吗 我需要你 |
[41:37] | You do? | 你需要我? |
[41:38] | Sub’s here from H.Q. | 潜艇从总部开来了 |
[41:40] | I need your help bringing them in. | 我需要你把他们带回来 |
[41:42] | Sure. new recruits? | 好的 是新成员吗 |
[41:43] | No, uh, scientists from Ann Arbor. | 不是的 是从安娜堡市来的科学家 |
[41:46] | Get your van, and let’s get to the dock. | 去开车吧 我们去码头 |
[42:02] | Hey, can I get a hand with this? | 要帮忙吗 |
[42:03] | Yeah, yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[42:15] | – Dan. – Hey, Miles. | -Dan -你好啊 Miles |
[42:21] | Long time no see. | 好久不见了 |