Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

迷失(Lost)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 迷失(Lost)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on “lost”… 《迷失》前情回顾
[00:03] This is your daughter. 这是你的女儿
[00:06] Her name’s clementine. 她叫Clementine
[00:08] -Those are fake necklaces. -I’ll take the one on the end. -这些项链是假的 -我要最后那条
[00:11] -Why’d you help me? -just one girl -为什么帮我 -同是女人
[00:13] Watching another girl’s back, I guess. 理应出手相助
[00:16] I have a daughter in Albuquerque. 我有个女儿在Albuquerque
[00:18] -Why are you telling me this? -just do it, freckles. -为什么告诉我 -按我说的做 雀斑女
[00:24] I think we should say he’s mine. 应该说他是我的孩子
[00:26] There’s other ways to do this. 还有别的解决方式
[00:28] After everyone we’ve lost, 我们已经失去了那么多人
[00:30] I can’t lose him, too. 不能再失去他了
[00:32] My client insists that we… 我的客户坚持要
[00:34] Handle the exchange of custody quietly. 私下交接监护权
[00:38] You are going to lose the boy. 你会失去这个男孩
[00:41] That’s claire’s mother. 那是Claire的妈妈
[00:43] Everything that kate and I have done, it was for aaron. Kate和我做的一切 都是为了Aaron
[00:46] Who’s… aaron? Aaron是谁
[00:55] I’m ben. 我是Ben
[00:56] It’s nice to meet you, ben. 见到你很高兴 Ben
[00:59] If I let you out…. 如果我放你出来
[01:01] Will you take me with you to your people? 你能带我去找你的人吗
[01:04] That’s why I’m here. 这就是我的任务
[01:12] Jin? what are you doing here Jin 你在这做什么
[01:25] Hello, jin? are you there? Jin 你在听吗
[01:31] Jin?! can you hear me? 能听到吗 Jin
[01:33] Hello? 我在听
[01:35] Jin? it’s…it’s phil, man. Jin 是我 Phil
[01:37] Where have you been? the hostile escaped. 你去哪里了 敌人跑了
[01:39] We’re searching the east grid. 我们在东区搜查
[01:41] He’s headed north. 他往北去了
[01:43] How the hell do you know that? 你怎么知道
[01:45] Because he attacked me. 他袭击了我
[01:47] What? where are you? 什么 你在哪里
[01:52] Jin?! you still there? Jin 你还在吗
[01:55] Jin Jin Jin? Jin!
[02:02] Please help. 帮帮我
[02:19] Okay, everybody, listen up. put it over there. 所有人 听好 放在这边
[02:21] We don’t know yet if another attack is coming. 我们不知道是否还会遭袭
[02:24] So everybody needs to be ready 所有人都要准备好
[02:26] For your security assignments, okay? 做好安全工作 好吗
[02:28] Make sure you’re in contact with your team leaders. 和队长保持联系
[02:31] Lafleur’s got search parties out, Lafleur已经派出了搜捕队
[02:34] But the hostile’s got a good jump on us. 但敌人侥幸逃脱了
[02:36] We’re pretty sure he used this fire as a diversion 可以确定他利用了这堆火
[02:39] In order to escape. 来逃脱
[02:41] Uh… is he talking about sayid? 他在说Sayid吗
[02:45] If he was locked up, how could he start the fire? 如果被锁着 他怎么可能点火呢
[02:48] Who are you? 你是谁
[02:50] Jack shephard. I’m… I’m new. Jack Shephard 我是新来的
[02:53] Well, jack, the way he started the fire is he had help, okay? 能点起火是因为有人帮了他
[02:58] somebody torched that van, 有人把车点着了
[03:00] And then that somebody let him out of his cell. 还把他从牢房里放了出来
[03:02] And since the security cameras didn’tick up any hostiles 由于监控器没发现有敌人
[03:06] Crossing the perimeter, that means it was one of us. 那个帮手就是我们中的一个
[03:11] Baxter, I want a full report on cleanup a.s.a.p. Baxter 我要清理报告 越快越好
[03:15] You got it, horace. 明白 Horace
[03:21] Hey, you. 你
[03:24] Yeah, you. 就说你呢
[03:26] -You’re in the motor pool, right? -uh, yeah. -你负责车库的吧 -是的
[03:29] Do you mind running that winch for me? 能帮我转一下绞轮吗
[03:33] You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you? 根本不知道我在说什么吗
[03:34] Okay, no worries. just throw this lever. 别担心 只要撬这个杠杆
[03:38] When I tell you to stop… just pull it up. 我说停的时候 你就拽起来
[03:40] All right. see? simple. don’t do it till I’m ready. 明白吗 很简单 我说好之前先别动
[03:42] Okay. all right, crank her up. 好的 开始转吧
[03:53] So they just stuck you in the motor pool when you got here? 你刚来就被塞到车库了吗
[03:55] yeah, pretty much. 差不多吧
[03:57] Yeah, same thing happened to me. wait, hold. 我也是 等一下 拉住
[04:00] Hold it there. that’s good right there. that’s good. 停在那里 很好 就这样
[04:03] I guess they couldn’t sucker anybody into getting on that sub 要是早知道会来做油腻的工人
[04:06] If they told us we were gonna be grease monkeys and janitors. 没人会被哄上那艘潜艇的
[04:08] Well, you gotta start somewhere, right? 总要慢慢开始嘛
[04:10] Yeah. what’s your name? 没错 你叫什么
[04:13] I’m kate. 我是Kate
[04:15] Welcome aboard, kate. 欢迎入伙 Kate
[04:16] I’m roger. roger linus. 我是Roger Roger Linus
[04:23] It’s nice to meet you, roger. 很高兴认识你 Roger
[04:43] That’s my kid. 那是我的孩子
[04:46] That’s my kid! 我的孩子
[05:19] Hi, handsome. 小帅哥
[05:21] Did you have a good sleep? 睡得好吗
[05:23] Yeah, that’s my boy. 乖孩子
[05:48] Oh, my god! 天呐
[05:50] Hi, cassidy. 你好 Cassidy
[05:51] Oh, my god! I saw you on the news! 老天 我在新闻上看到你了
[05:54] I told all my friends, “i know that woman!” 我告诉所有朋友 我认识那女人
[05:56] -Hi! -this is aaron. -你好 -这是Aaron
[05:58] Hi, aaron. 你好呀 Aaron
[06:00] Say hi. 说你好
[06:02] You survived a plane crash. 你从坠机中幸存了下来
[06:05] It’s amazing. I never thought I’d see you again. 太惊人了 没想到我还能见到你
[06:08] What are you doing here? 你在这做什么
[06:13] Sawyer sent me. Sawyer让我来的
[06:38] Sawyer. So that son of a bitch is still alive? Sawyer 那个混蛋还活着吗
[06:44] He was when I left. 我离开的时候还活着
[06:45] And he asked you to come here 他让你来
[06:47] And give me an envelope full of money? 给我一信封的钱吗
[06:49] Well, he…he told me where to find you, and… 他告诉我怎么找到你
[06:54] Said to take care of clementine… 说要好好照顾Clementine
[06:58] His daughter? 他的女儿
[06:58] Well, she’s asleep in her crib right now. 她正在摇篮里睡着呢
[07:01] Want me to wake her up? 要我把她叫醒吗
[07:07] I, uh, shouldn’t have bothered you. 我不该过来打扰
[07:10] I could’ve sent it, and I probably should have. 我本应寄过来的 那样更好些
[07:12] Why did you tell me all this? 为什么告诉我这些
[07:15] Why’d you trust me? 为什么相信我
[07:18] Because I thought your daughter had a right to know 因为我觉得他的女儿 有权知道
[07:20] That her father cared. 他爸爸很想她
[07:22] Why didn’t he come back with the rest of you? 他为什么不和你们一起回来
[07:25] The helicopter that we were on was running out of gas, 我们坐的飞机没油了
[07:28] So he jumped 他跳机了
[07:29] So that we could make it to the boat. 这样我们才能坚持到船上
[07:35] What a coward. 真是懦夫
[07:38] He was trying to do the right thing. 他只是想做正确的事
[07:40] He was trying to get away from you. 他只是想离开你
[07:44] I told him he had a daughter. 我告诉他 他有个女儿
[07:46] He never so much as lifted a finger to try to call her. 他都不敢抬手给她打个电话
[07:49] So now I’m supposed to think he’s a hero 而现在 我得把他当成英雄
[07:52] Because he told you to come here and help us? 只因为他让你过来帮我们
[07:53] Hell, I bet this money’s not even his, is it? 这钱都不是他的吧
[07:58] They gave us a settlement after the crash, 坠机后我们收到一笔抚恤金
[08:00] -And I didn’t need it all -you don’t have to explain it, kate. -我用不了这么多 -不用解释 Kate
[08:04] You got the same look on your face I did when he ditched me. 你的表情和我被他甩了时一样
[08:11] All I have for you is sympathy. 对你我只有同情
[08:15] Is it his? 是他的吗
[08:18] What? 什么
[08:19] Your son. 你的儿子
[08:21] Is it Sawyer’s? 是Sawyer的吗
[08:23] No. 不是
[08:25] No, I was… 不 我…
[08:28] Pregnant before I met him. 在认识他之前就怀孕了
[08:37] That’s not your baby, is it? 那不是你的孩子 对吗
[08:43] Kate, you just told me that you and your friends Kate 你刚刚告诉我你和你的朋友们
[08:46] Cooked a story for the whole world 向全世界编造了一个故事
[08:48] About what happened on that island. 来隐瞒在小岛上发生的事情
[08:50] So you tell me the truth about that? 因此你怎么会对我说真话
[08:54] Why are you lying to me about him? 关于他 你为什么要对我撒谎
[08:59] Because I have to. 因为我不得不这么做
[09:28] What happened? 发生了什么事
[09:30] What the hell are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
[09:32] That was Ben. that kid who was shot was Ben. 是Ben 被枪击的孩子是Ben
[09:35] Was it Sayid? did he shoot him? 是不是Sayid干的 他打了那孩子一枪
[09:37] here’s what you need to do, Kate 这才是你需要做的 Kate
[09:38] Keep your mouth shut and stop asking questions. 闭上你的嘴不要再问任何问题
[09:40] ’cause putting any attention on yourself is 因为在你身上花功夫
[09:42] The last thing I need right now. now scram. 是我现在最不想做的事情 快点走
[09:43] I don’t want you around here. 我不想让你在这里
[09:45] I just wanna know what’s going on. 我只想知道发生了什么
[09:46] Lafleur. what… Lafleur 怎么…
[09:50] What, uh… what’s she doing here? 怎么 她在这里干什么
[09:54] -This is, uh… -I’m Kate. -这是… -我是Kate
[09:55] she’s new over at the motor pool. 她是新来的 在车辆调配厂
[09:57] I was seeing if she saw anything suspicious, 我只是想看看她有没有看到任何可疑的事情
[09:59] But she didn’t so… you can run along, Thanks. 她没发现什么 那么你可以走了 谢谢
[10:06] Have you checked out the hostile’s cell yet? 你有没有查看过敌人的牢房
[10:09] I was a little busy 我正忙着
[10:10] Trying to keep the town from burnin’ down, Horace. 不让这个小镇被烧光 Horace
[10:11] Okay. well, then let’s do it. 那么好吧 我们现在去
[10:19] He didn’t break out. somebody let him out. 他没有破坏门 是有人放他出去的
[10:22] These are janitor’s keys. 那是管理员的钥匙
[10:24] We’ve only got three janitors. 我们只有三个管理员
[10:26] There’s Roger, Willie and, uh, that new guy. I just met him. 是Roger Willie 还有那个新人 我才见过他
[10:31] His name’s Jack. yeah. I just brought him in from the sub. 他名叫Jack 我刚把他从潜艇里带出来
[10:35] I’ll go talk to him. Miles, you wanna come with me? 我去跟他谈谈 Miles 跟我一起去
[10:36] Yeah, sure, boss. 好的 老大
[10:41] All right, I want you to find Jack and Hurley and Kate 好的 我需要你去找到Jack Hurley和Kate
[10:43] As quick as you can. put ’em in a house and sit on ’em. 越快越好 把他们弄到一起 看好
[10:45] -What for? -cause I don’t want ’em talking to anybody else. -为什么 -因为我不想跟其他人说话
[10:48] Things are starting to spin out of control here. 这里开始失去控制了
[10:50] All right, I got it. 好的 我知道了
[10:51] All right, go. 好的 行动
[10:57] Who did this? do you know who did this to my son? 谁干的 知道是谁对我儿子干的么
[10:59] Not yet 现在我还不知道
[11:00] -But we’re working on it. how’s he doing? -I don’t know. -我们正在查 他怎么样了 -我不知道
[11:02] Juliet told me to wait out here. Juliet叫我在这里等
[11:04] -Let me see if I can get an update for ya. -Thanks, Jim. -让我看看能不能给你带来点消息 -谢谢你了 Jim
[11:09] -Roger? -yeah? -Roger -怎么
[11:09] You happen to have your keys with you? 你带着你的钥匙了么
[11:11] Yeah. why? what do you need? 是呀 怎么 你要干什么
[11:16] I must’ve left them at… at the house. 我可能忘在家里了
[11:19] It’s all right. don’t worry about it. 没关系 别担心
[11:28] More gauze. 纱布
[11:29] -Here’s some gauze. -Yeah, right here. yeah. -给 纱布 -好的 这里
[11:33] If we can’t stop the hemorrhaging, 如果我们不能止住出血
[11:35] We’re just gonna have to pack the whole tract. okay. 要全都包扎起来 知道么
[11:37] Where’s the doctor? 医生在哪
[11:39] At the looking glass station till friday. 在潜望镜站 星期五才回来
[11:41] -How is he doing? -Not well. hook him. -怎么样 -不是很好 拉住
[11:44] He’s still bleeding in there somewhere, and I can’t fix it. 他的什么地方一直在出血 我解决不了
[11:46] It’s all right. 没关系
[11:48] No, it’s not all right. someone needs to get in there 不 有关系 这里需要人
[11:51] Who can find the damage that bullet did and fix it. 需要有人找到伤口并修复好
[11:54] He needs a real surgeon. 他需要一个真正的手术
[12:03] You’re telling us we’re under house arrest? 你是说我们被软禁了
[12:06] No, you’re all free to leave whenever you want… 不 你什么时候想离开都行
[12:08] But I’ll shoot you in the leg. 但我会向你的腿开枪
[12:12] And whose idea was this? 谁的主意
[12:13] Who do you think? 你认为是谁
[12:16] Sawyer’s just doing his job, Jack. Sawyer只是在做他的工作 Jack
[12:24] What the hell are you doing, tubby? 你在干什么 胖子
[12:25] Checking to see if I’m disappearing. 看我是不是消失了
[12:28] What? 什么
[12:29] “back to the future,” man. “回到未来” 伙计
[12:31] We came back in time to the island 我们回到岛上的时间里
[12:33] And changed stuff. so if little Ben dies, 还改变了一些事情 所以如果小Ben死了
[12:35] He’ll never grow up to be big Ben, 他永远不会长成大Ben
[12:36] Who’s one who made us come back here in the first place. 成为那个一开始带我们回来的人
[12:39] Which means we can’t be here. and therefore, dude? 那就说明我们不在这里 就是说 伙计
[12:42] We don’t exist. 我们不存在
[12:45] You’re an idiot. 你是个笨蛋
[12:47] Am i? 我是吗
[12:48] Yeah. it doesn’t work like that. 不是像你说的那样
[12:50] You can’t change anything. 你不能改变任何事情
[12:52] You’re maniac Iraqi buddy shot Linus. 你疯狂的伊拉克伙伴射击Linus
[12:55] That is what always happened. it’s just… 这是经常发生的事情 只是…
[12:58] We never experienced how it all turns out. 我们只是没有经历过
[13:05] This is really confusing. 令人困扰
[13:06] Yeah, well, get used to it. 我们已经习惯了
[13:08] But the good news is that linus didn’t die, 但好消息是Linus没有死
[13:13] So that means the kid can’t either. 所以那个孩子也不会死
[13:15] -He’ll be fine. -Didn’t look like he was gonna be fine. -他会好起来的 -那孩子看起来并不好
[13:18] What if you’re wrong? 如果你错了会怎样
[13:19] Well, if I’m wrong, then I guess we all stop existing, 如果我错了 我想我们会停止存在下去
[13:22] And none of it matters anyway then, does it? 所有的事都无所谓了 对吗
[13:29] Doc, I need you to come with me. 医生 需要你跟我来一下
[13:32] -Come with you where? -Juliet said the kid’s losing blood -跟你去哪 -Juliet说孩子在流血
[13:35] And we ain’t got none to put back in him. 我们却没办法输给他任何东西
[13:36] So we need you to show us where he sprung a leak. 所以我们需要你找出来出血的地方
[13:43] No. 不
[13:47] What? 什么
[13:47] No, I’m not coming with you. 不 我不跟你去
[13:50] If you don’t come with me, Jack, that kid’s gonna die. 如果你不来 Jack 那个孩子会死的
[14:03] Then he dies. 那就让他死吧
[14:25] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[14:27] Making some sandwiches. 做点三明治
[14:28] I figured everybody’d be getting hungry by now. 我想大家到现在都饿了
[14:31] He’s just a boy, Jack. 他只是个小男孩 Jack
[14:32] you can’t just let him die. 你不能让他就这么死了
[14:36] You heard Miles. 你听到Miles的话了
[14:37] we can’t change what’s already happened. 我们改变不了任何已经发生的事情
[14:39] This has nothing to do with me. 这不关我的事
[14:40] Unless you’re the one who’s supposed to save him. 除非你是那个本该去救他的人
[14:43] 30 years from now, that boy’s gonna be a man 三十年后 这个孩子会成为一个男人
[14:47] That locks me in a cage because he needs surgery. 因为他需要手术而把我关起来
[14:50] And then you’re gonna come in 然后你进来
[14:51] And you’re gonna beg me to operate on him 求我去给他做手术
[14:53] Because he’s threateni to murder Sawyer. 因为他威胁到Sawyer
[14:56] I’ve already done is once. 我已经做过这种事情了
[15:00] I’ve already saved Benjamin Linus 我已经救过一次Benjamin Linus
[15:02] And I did it for you, Kate. 我是为你而做的 Kate
[15:05] I don’t need to do it again. 我不需要再做一次
[15:09] This is our fault. 这是我们的错误
[15:12] We brought Sayid back. we caused this. 我们把Sayid带了回来 我们导致的这件事情
[15:15] You know, when we were here before 你知道 我们来这之前
[15:16] I spent all of my time trying to fix things. 我花了所有的时间去弥补一些事情
[15:19] But… did you ever think 但…你有没有想过
[15:21] That maybe the island just wants to fix things itself? 只是这个岛自己想去搞定
[15:26] And maybe I was just… 而我可能
[15:28] Gettin’ in the way? 在碍事
[15:32] You know, I don’t like the new you. 我不喜欢现在的你
[15:35] I liked the old you, 我喜欢以前
[15:37] Who wouldn’t just sit around and wait for things to happen. 那个不会坐以待毙的你
[15:44] You didn’t like the old me, Kate. 你不喜欢以前的我 Kate
[15:58] Hey! Where are you going? 你去哪
[16:04] Just relax. 放松
[16:06] You’re okay. 你没事的
[16:10] I’m sorry. Juliet? 打扰一下 Juliet
[16:12] One of the new people is here. 来了个新人
[16:14] She heard Ben needed blood, says she’s a universal donor. 她听说Ben需要输血 她说她是万能供血者
[16:27] This might hurt for a second. 可能会疼一下
[16:31] Good. Very brave. 很好 真勇敢
[16:35] So James told me that Jack wouldn’t help, James告诉我Jack不会帮忙
[16:38] But he didn’t say why. 但他没说原因
[16:40] If I understood why Jack does what he does, 如果我知道Jack为什么做那些
[16:42] I sure as hell wouldn’t be sitting here. 我也一定不会待在这
[16:45] Off island, did something happen with you two? 离开岛后 你们俩有没有进展
[16:49] We were engaged. 我们订婚了
[16:52] Does that count? 这算吗
[16:57] -What’s going on?-Roger, I asked you to wait outside. -怎么回事 -Roger 我让你在外面等着
[17:00] No, what’s going on with my kid? 不 我的孩子怎么了
[17:01] Kate is giving us some fresh blood Kate在为我们提供血液
[17:02] So we can transfuse ben. 才能为Ben输血
[17:06] Well, I’m not waitin’ outside. 我不会就在外面等着
[17:08] You know, he could stay with me, and you could check on ben, 他可以和我在一起 你去照顾Ben
[17:11] And…and Roger here could keep me company, Roger陪着我
[17:13] Make sure I don’t pass out. 确保我不会昏倒
[17:18] Okay. roger, have a seat. 好吧 Roger 坐下吧
[17:28] -Thanks. -Sure. -谢谢 -应该的
[17:34] He stole my keys. 他偷了我的钥匙
[17:35] Sorry? 什么
[17:36] Lafleur asked me where my keys were. Lafluer问我 我的钥匙在哪里
[17:38] That bastard doesn’t ask any questions He doesn’t know the answers to… 那杂种没问其他问题 他不知道答案
[17:43] Which means my son stole my keys 这意味着我儿子偷了钥匙
[17:46] So he could bust that animal out of jail. 他放走了那个混蛋
[17:49] Why…why would he do that? 他为什么这么做
[17:53] Because of me. 因为我
[17:59] You got kids? 你有孩子吗
[18:03] No. 没
[18:07] I thought I was gonna be the greatest father ever. 我曾以为我可以是最棒的父亲
[18:11] You know? 你知道吗
[18:15] I guess it didn’t work out that way. 我想这没实现
[18:19] What about his mother? Is she still around? 他妈妈呢 她还在这吗
[18:21] No, she’s dead. 不 死了
[18:23] She died the day he was born. 她在分娩那天就死了
[18:28] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[18:31] Yeah, me, too. 是啊 我也是
[18:35] I tried to do 我一直都很努力
[18:36] What I thought she’d want me to do, 去做我认为她希望我去做的事
[18:39] But… 但
[18:41] I guess a boy just needs his mother. 我想一个男孩子还是需要母亲的
[18:51] -What’s going on?-He’s going into hypoxic shock. -怎么了 -他缺氧性休克了
[18:53] What does that mean?What’s the matter with him?! 什么意思 他怎么了
[18:55] He needs more oxygen. 他需要更多的氧气
[18:56] Roger, get out of here! Roger出去
[18:57] -What?-Get him out of here! -什么 -把他弄出去
[18:58] Wait! what…what is… wait a minute. 等等 怎么了 等等
[19:00] Please, roger, just wait outside. Roger请在外面等着
[19:05] Let me get this straight. 我们直说
[19:08] All this already happened. 这些都是已经发生的事了
[19:10] Yes. 是的
[19:12] So this conversation we’re having right now… 所以现在我们的谈话
[19:15] We already had it. 已经发生过了
[19:17] Yes! 是的
[19:18] -Then what am I gonna say next?-I don’t know. -那我下面该说什么 -我不知道
[19:22] Ha! Then your theory is wrong! 那么你的理论就错了
[19:25] For the thousandth time, you dingbat, 说了千遍了
[19:26] The conversation already happened, 我们的谈话已经发生过了
[19:29] But not for you and me. 但不是对我们俩而言
[19:31] For you and me, it’s happening right now. 对我们俩而言 现在才发生
[19:35] Okay, answer me this. 好吧 回答我
[19:38] If all this already happened to me, 如果这些对我都发生过了
[19:40] Then… Why don’t I remember any of it? 那么 为什么我什么都不记得了
[19:43] Because once Ben turned that wheel, 因为Ben曾经转过那轮子
[19:46] Time isn’t a straight line 对我们来说
[19:50] For us anymore. 时间不是直线型的
[19:51] Our experiences in the past 我们过去的经历在未来
[19:53] And the future 而未来
[19:55] Occurred before these experiences right now. 在现在以前发生
[20:02] Say that again. 再说一遍
[20:08] Shoot me. please. please? 用枪杀了我吧 拜托了
[20:11] Aha! I can’t shoot you. 我不能杀了你
[20:13] Because if you die in 1977, 因为如果你在1977死了的话
[20:15] Then you’ll never come back to the island on the freighter 那你就不能在30年后坐船
[20:18] -30 years from now.-I can die -去岛上 -我能死
[20:20] Because I’ve already come to the island on the freighter. 因为我已经坐船去了岛上
[20:23] Any of us can die 我们中的任何人都可以死
[20:24] because this is our present. 因为这是我们的现在
[20:27] But you said Ben couldn’t die because he still has to grow up 但你说Ben不会死 因为他还要长大
[20:29] And become the leader of the others. Because this is his past. 成为小岛居民的首领 因为这才是他的过去
[20:32] But when we first captured ben, and sayid, like, tortured him, 但是当我们抓住Ben Sayid折磨他
[20:36] Then why wouldn’t he remember 那么他为什么不记得
[20:39] Getting shot by that same guy when he was a kid? 当他是孩子时 被同一人射中
[20:52] I hadn’t thought of that. 我没想过这个
[21:10] How is he? 他怎么样了
[21:11] -He’s stable.-Is he gonna be okay? -他稳定下来了 -他不会有事吧
[21:13] He’s got some fresh blood running through him, 他输过血了
[21:14] Which is a good thing. 这是好事
[21:16] Roger, I need you to go out to the medical station. Roger 你要去医疗救护站
[21:17] There are some supplies there that we don’t have here. 他们那里有 我们没有的设备
[21:21] Okay. hey, I just wanna say, i-i… I wanna say thanks. 好的 我想说 我想说谢谢
[21:26] I know that you’re doing everything you can… 我知道你尽力
[21:28] To save him, and… 去救他
[21:33] All right, I’m…i’m gonna go, okay? 好的 我这就去 好吧
[21:42] Is he any better? 他好点了没
[21:45] He is stable now. 他情况稳定了
[21:48] But I can’t, um… 但我不能
[21:51] I can’t fix it. 我治不好
[21:52] What about the sub? I mean, can we take him somewhere? 潜艇呢 我是说 能不能把他带走
[21:54] No. it’s gone.It won’t be back for a couple of months. 不 它离开了 几个月内它不会回来的
[21:56] But he can’t die, right? 但他不会死
[21:58] He is going to die. 他会死的
[22:00] He is in a medical situation that is not resolvable. 他在一个没有条件的救护站里
[22:04] Okay, well, we can’t just sit here and do nothing. 好的 我们不能无所事事
[22:05] I mean, there’s got to be someone who can help him. 一定有人能帮助他
[22:07] We have entire… 我们有整个
[22:14] What? 什么
[22:21] Maybe there’s something they can do. 或许他们可以做些什么
[22:23] “they”? 他们
[22:27] The others. “其他人”
[22:44] You got him? 你抱好他了吗
[22:45] Yeah. ready? okay. all right. one, two, three, go. 是的 准备好了吗 好的 1 2 3 走
[22:58] Okay, let’s go. 好的 我们走
[23:01] I’m coming with you. no, no, no, no. if something goes wrong 我跟你一起去 不 如果出了事
[23:04] Or we get caught, it doesn’t matter for me, 或者我们被抓 我无所谓
[23:05] But you’ve got a whole life here. 你的生活就不复存在了
[23:07] And besides, if sawyer knew that I got you involved in this, 而且如果Sawyer知道我让你卷入了这些
[23:09] He’d kill me. how are you gonna manage? 他饶不了我 你打算怎么办
[23:13] I’ll manag don’t worry. 我会处理的 别担心
[23:16] Kate, sawyer’s gonna find out ben’s gone, Kate Sawyer会发现Ben不见的
[23:21] And when he does, I have to tell him what happened. 如果他发现了 我不得不告诉他发生了什么
[23:24] But I’ll give you as much of a head start as I can. 不过我会尽量为你拖延时间
[23:27] Good luck. 祝你好运
[23:39] There’s someone… 有个人
[23:41] Someone here in los angeles. 在洛杉矶
[23:44] Let me take you to them. who? 我带你去见他们 谁
[23:45] The same person that’s gonna show us 就是要向我们展示
[23:47] How to get back the island. 如何回岛上的人
[23:51] Is that what this is about? 原来是这么回事
[23:54] You knew about this. no. no, I was o… 你知道这件事 不 我
[23:56] And that is why you were pretending to care about aaron, 你就是因为这个假装关心Aaron
[23:58] To convince me to go back there?! I wasn’t pretending anything. 说服我回到那 我没假装做任何事
[24:00] This is insane. you guys are crazy. kate… 这太疯狂了 你们都疯了 Kate
[24:02] Jack, don’t! Jack 别说了
[24:14] Mommy, I’m thirsty. 妈妈 我渴了
[24:17] I need some milk. 我想喝牛奶
[24:23] Price check on 2. price check on 2. 请在第2款台结账
[24:25] Do you want chocolate milk or regular milk? 你要巧克力牛奶还是纯牛奶
[24:27] Juice box. 果汁
[24:30] You don’t want milk anymore? 你不喝牛奶了
[24:32] Juice box. 果汁
[24:36] Excuse me. where are you juice boxes? 请问果汁在哪
[24:40] Aisle 5. 第5通道
[24:40] Thank you very much. 谢谢
[24:43] No waiting on check stand 3. no waiting on check stand 3. 请不要在第3款台排队等待
[24:59] Aaron Aaron?
[25:04] Um, excuse me. have you seen my son? 请问你看到我儿子了吗
[25:06] I’m sorry? 什么
[25:07] A little 3-year-old blond? 3岁 金发
[25:10] Aaron Aaron?
[25:13] Aaron Aaron?
[25:15] Aaron Aaron?!
[25:19] Aaron Aaron!
[25:30] Excuse me. 对不起
[25:30] I’ve lost my son. he’s 3. he’s a little blond boy. 我儿子丢了 三岁 金发男孩
[25:33] Don’t worry, ma’am. I’ll make an announcement. 别担心 夫人 我马上发个公告
[25:34] No, no, no. you have to seal off the store. you… 不 你要马上封锁这里 你
[25:39] Aaron Aaron?
[25:41] Hey! hey, is this your mommy? honey, is this your mommy? 这是你的妈妈吗 亲爱的 这是你妈妈吗
[25:45] I found him in the fruit section. 我在水果摊那里发现了他
[25:46] I…he looked lost. I was getting ready to make an announcement. 他好像是迷路了 我正要发公告
[25:53] Thank you. thank you very much. 谢谢你 谢谢
[25:59] It’s okay, honey. mommy’s got you. 好了 亲爱的 妈妈找到你了
[26:02] Mommy’s got you. 妈妈找到你了
[26:30] Tell… 告诉
[26:33] Tell my… try not to talk, okay? 告诉我… 别说了行吗
[26:37] Tell my dad I’m sorry I stole his keys. 告诉我爸我很抱歉偷了他的钥匙
[27:04] I know you gotta stop me… 我知道你想阻止我
[27:07] But I can’t just let that kid die. 可是我不能就这样这孩子去死
[27:12] Damn it, freckles. I ain’t here to stop you. 雀斑女 我不是来阻止你的
[27:17] I’m here to help you. 我是来帮你的
[27:38] Hi, auntie kate! Kate阿姨
[27:39] Hi, clementine. is your mommy home? Clementine 你妈妈在家吗
[27:42] Sure. I’ll go get her. okay. 是的 我去叫她 好的
[27:45] They’re going back? to the island? 他们要回去 回到岛上去
[27:48] Why in god’s name would they wanna do that? 上帝啊 他们为什么要回去
[27:50] I don’t know. 我不知道
[27:52] Jack says that we weren’t supposed to leave. Jack说我们不应该离开那
[27:55] Well, jack sounds like a piece of work. Jack好像是个有道理的人
[27:59] You look exhausted. 你看起来很累
[28:00] Drink this. curl up on my bed. take a nap. 喝了这个 去我床上休息一下吧
[28:03] I’ll watch your fella. 我会照顾你儿子
[28:08] I lost him. 我把他弄丢了
[28:11] What? 什么
[28:14] I don’t know what happened. we were in the supermarket, 我不知道发生了什么 我们在超市
[28:16] And I turned around for one second, and he was gone. 我就回了一下头 他就不见了
[28:23] And, you know, the crazy thing is, is that… 最疯狂的是
[28:27] As scared as I was… 我很害怕
[28:31] I wasn’t surprised. 可是我一点都不惊讶
[28:35] All I could think was, it’s about time. 我想也是时候了
[28:41] Why would I feel that way? 为什么我会这样想
[28:43] I mean, why would I expect him to be taken? 为什么我就想到他有可能是被带走了
[28:48] Because you took him, kate. 因为你带走了他 Kate
[28:54] No, i… 不 我…
[28:57] Claire was gone. Claire走了
[29:00] I mean, she left him. 她离开了他
[29:01] I had to take him. he needed me. 我不得不照顾他 他需要我
[29:07] You needed him. 你需要他
[29:15] Sawyer broke your heart. Sawyer伤了你的心
[29:19] How else were you supposed to fix it? 你该怎么抚慰你的心
[29:35] Figure out 想想办法
[29:36] How you re gonna carry him out there by yourself? 你该怎么把他带出这里
[29:38] Well, the line’s just right over there, right? 防线就在右边 对吗
[29:40] The others are on the other side. 其他人在另一边
[29:41] well, they ain’t right on the other side. 他们没在那
[29:44] We better get movin’. hey. 我们该走了
[29:47] Why are you doing this? why are you helping me? 为什么帮我
[29:52] When I found out ben was gone, 当我发现Ben不见了
[29:54] And juliet told me what you were up to, Juliet告诉我你带走了他
[29:56] I asked that exact damn question… 我也问这个问题
[29:59] Why are you helping ben? 你为什么帮Ben
[30:03] And she said… 她说
[30:06] No matter what he’s gonna grow up to be, 不管这孩子长大时什么样
[30:08] It’s wrong to let a kid die. 都不应该让他死
[30:13] So… 所以…
[30:16] That’s why I’m doing this. 这就是我这么做的原因
[30:21] I’m doing it for her. 我为她做这些的
[30:39] Where’s jack? Jack在哪
[30:41] Uhhe…he’s in the shower. I think. 我想他在洗澡
[30:43] Is he in trouble? I just need to talk to him. 找他有事吗 我有事要跟他说
[30:46] You two mind giving us some privacy? 让我们单独谈谈好吗
[30:52] Hey, ask me more questions about time travel. 多问我点时间旅行的问题
[31:05] I needed you. 我需要你
[31:08] I’m sorry? 什么
[31:09] That kid was bleeding out. you’re a surgeon, 那个孩子失血过多 你是外科医生
[31:12] And I needed you. that kid is ben. 我需要你帮忙 那孩子是Ben
[31:14] That’s not ben yet. he’s just a kid. 还不是Ben 他只是个孩子
[31:18] Juliet, I’m sorry. I can’t help you. Juliet 对不起 我不能帮你
[31:21] I’m not asking for your help, jack. 我不是请你帮忙 Jack
[31:23] You made it pretty clear you weren’t interested. 你很明显不感兴趣
[31:26] It’s up to sawyer and kate now. Sawyer和Kate正在帮他
[31:29] What? she’s trying to save him, 什么 她正在试着救他
[31:32] And I sent james after her to help 我让James去帮她
[31:34] Because they actually care. 因为他们真的关心他
[31:37] I came back here because I care, juliet. 我回来是因为我在意 Juliet
[31:39] I came back here because I was trying to save you. 为了救你们我才回来的
[31:41] We didn’t need saving! 我们不需要你救
[31:44] We’ve been fine for three years. 这三年来我们过的很好
[31:47] You came back here for you. 你是为你自己回来的
[31:54] At least do me the courtesy of telling me why. 至少行行好告诉我为什么
[32:01] I came back… 我回来
[32:04] Because I was supposed to. 因为这是应该的
[32:08] Supposed to do what? 应该干什么
[32:11] I don’t know yet. 我还不知道
[32:16] Well, you’d better figure it out. 那你最好搞清楚
[32:31] You know, I can take him for a while. 你知道 我可以抱着他
[32:34] Sure you can. 你当然可以
[32:38] You know,his father said that you think ben broke sayid out. 你知道么他爸爸说你认为是Ben放Sayid出去的
[32:42] Kid’ll do almost anything 小孩么 什么事情都可能做
[32:44] If he’s pissed off enough at his folks. 如果他被惹怒了的话
[32:48] Is that why you asked me to take care of your daughter? 这就是为什么你要我照顾你女儿
[32:57] Did you? 你去了么
[32:58] Of course I did. 当然了
[33:01] Go ahead and tip his head back. 来 把他的头向后倾
[33:04] What’s she like? 她长的什么样
[33:05] Clementine Clementine?
[33:07] Yeah. clementine. 对 Clementine
[33:09] Oh, she’s beautiful. 她很漂亮
[33:12] Looks just like you when she smiles. 她笑起来和你一模一样
[33:14] She’s growing up fast. 她长的很快
[33:16] Already has a little attitude. 已经有自己的态度了
[33:19] I bet you and cassidy had a lot to talk about. 你和Cassidy有很多话说
[33:23] She had an interesting theory 她有着自己有趣的理论
[33:24] On why you jumped off the chopper. 关于你跳出直升机的理由
[33:27] Yeah? what’s that? 是么 是怎样地
[33:29] She thought you were worried 她认为你是担心
[33:30] About what would happen if you didn’t. 如果你没有会怎样
[33:39] You and me would’ve never worked out, kate. 你和我没有可能Kate
[33:46] I wasn’t any more fit to be your boyfriend 我一点都不适合当你男友
[33:49] Than I am to be that little girl’s father. 而且我要当那个小女孩的父亲
[33:51] You seem to be doing all right with juliet. 看起来你和Juliet不错
[33:57] Yeah. 是
[33:59] I’ve done a lot of growing up the past three years. 这三年我成熟不少
[34:04] Hands up! 举起手来
[34:07] Do not move. 不许动
[34:10] I said don’t move. 我说不许动
[34:11] this is a violation of the truce. 这是违反了休战条例
[34:13] -You’re over the line. -We know. -你过界了 -我们知道
[34:15] This kid’s been shot. That’s both of our problems. 这孩子中枪了 这是我们双方的问题
[34:18] So unless you want to go to war, 除非你想要战争
[34:19] You’re gonna take us to Richard Alpert, 否则就带我们去找Richard Alpert
[34:24] And you’re gonna do it now. 现在就去
[34:44] Mrs. Littleton, Littleton女士
[34:46] Um, I’m Kate Austen. 我是Kate Austen
[34:50] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[34:55] Come in. 请进
[34:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:05] Your friend dr. Shephard came here last night, 你朋友Shephard医生昨晚来过
[35:08] Going on and on about some person name Aaron. 不停地说一个叫Aaron人
[35:12] When I asked him who that was, 我问他那是谁
[35:15] He ran out of here like the room was on fire. 他撒腿就跑
[35:22] He’s your grandson. 他是你的孙子
[35:29] And your daughter Claire… 你女儿Claire
[35:32] Is alive. 还活着
[35:38] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[35:40] Claire died in the plane crash. Claire死于那次飞机事故
[35:42] No, she survived. 不 她活下来了
[35:44] When we crashed, your daughter was eight months pregnant, 当飞机失事时 你女儿怀孕8个月了
[35:46] And… she’s the one who gave birth on the island, not me. 她是唯一在那个岛上分娩的人 而不是我
[35:52] We lied. 我们说了谎
[35:53] There were other survivors, too. We just left them behind. 那儿有其他幸存者 我们抛弃了他们
[35:57] Why? 为什么
[36:00] Why would you leave her there? 为什么你们抛弃了她
[36:02] Because she disappeared, 因为她失踪了
[36:04] And she left the baby behind. we looked everywhere, but… 她丢下了孩子 我们四处寻找
[36:11] That’s when I started taking care of Aaron. 我开始照顾Aaron
[36:16] And when we were rescued, we didn’t… 当我们获救 我们没有
[36:19] We had to decide what to do with him. 我们要决定该对他怎么办
[36:22] And I knew that she had wanted him to be adopted, 我知道她希望他被收养
[36:26] But I couldn’t 但我做不到
[36:28] I had to protect him, 我想要保护他
[36:30] So I said he was mine. 所以我说他是我的孩子
[36:34] Why did you lie? 你为什么要说谎
[36:36] Why didn’t you come to me in the first place? 为什么你没有先来找我
[36:43] Because I needed him. 因为我需要他
[36:51] I’m sorry. 对不起
[36:55] You’re gonna see that he’s so sweet 你会看见他非常的可爱
[36:58] And kind and good. 善良又优秀
[37:07] Where is he? 他在哪里
[37:09] Um, I checked in two doors down. 我住在你两层楼下
[37:11] He’s asleep. 他睡着了
[37:14] I know that this is a lot for you to handle. 我知道你要承受很多
[37:17] But… 但是
[37:20] When you’re ready, 等你准备好了
[37:22] He’s waiting for you. 他在等你
[37:27] I told him that you’re his grandmother, 我告诉他 你是他的奶奶
[37:29] That you’ll take care of him while I’m gone 我走了以后你来照顾他
[37:33] And that I’ll be back soon. 我很快就回来
[37:37] Where are you going? 你去哪
[37:42] I’m going back to find your daughter. 我回去找你的女儿
[38:52] Bye-bye, baby. 再见 宝贝儿
[39:13] Don’t worry. we got ’em right where we want ’em. 别担心 他们就在那等着我们
[39:15] -Shut up and keep movin -What’s it look like I’m doing? -闭嘴 快走 -我看起来在干嘛
[39:19] Hello there, James. 好啊 James
[39:24] Where the hell did you come from? 你到底从哪冒出来的
[39:25] You asked my people to bring you to me. here I am. 你让我的人带你来找我 你找到了
[39:30] Is that Benjamin Linus? 那是Benjamin Linus吗
[39:32] You two know each other? 你们认识吗
[39:37] What happened to him? 他怎么了
[39:39] He was shot. 他中枪了
[39:40] -And who might you be?-She’s with me. -你是谁 -她跟我在一起
[39:45] And why are you here? 你们为什么来这
[39:46] ’cause we need you to save his life. Can you? 因为我们要你去救他 可以吗
[40:02] If I take him, he’s not ever gonna be the same again. 如果我救了他 他就会改变的
[40:07] What do you mean by that? 什么意思
[40:08] What I mean is that… 我是说
[40:11] He’ll forget this ever happened, and that… 他会忘了所发生的一切
[40:14] His innocence will be gone. 他不会再那么天真
[40:21] He will always be one of us. 他永远是我们的一员
[40:30] You still want me to take him? 你还是想让我带他走吗
[40:35] Yes. 是的
[40:42] Richard Richard…
[40:45] You shouldn’t do this without asking Ellie. 你应该问问Ellie
[40:47] And if Charles finds out… Let him find out. 如果Charles发现了 那就随他去
[40:50] I don’t answer to either of them. 我不会回答他们的
[40:52] Wh-where are you taking him? 你要带他去哪
[40:59] Come on. 别跟着了
[42:09] Hello, Ben. 你好 Ben
[42:15] Welcome back to the land of the living. 欢迎回到人间
迷失

Post navigation

Previous Post: 迷失(Lost)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 迷失(Lost)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme