Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

迷失(Lost)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 迷失(Lost)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:25] Dude, they’ll find out. 伙计 他们会发现的
[00:26] Not if we stick to the story. 口风紧点就行
[00:29] I don’t know, jack. it could be a risk. 我不知道 Jack 这么做可能有危险
[00:31] It’s the only way. We have to do this. 这是唯一的办法 我们必须得这么做
[00:35] they’re still at it, huh? 他们还没决定是吗
[00:37] Look, we’re running out of time. 我们没有时间了
[00:38] We gotta make a decision now. 现在就得做决定
[00:40] So are we all okay with this? 大家都同意这样做吗
[00:43] This is a decision that will affect the rest of our lives. 这个决定会影响我们的余生
[00:47] I’m not taking it lightly. 我不会草率地决定
[00:49] Kate Kate?
[00:51] Yeah. 我同意
[00:53] Sun Sun?
[00:59] – Frank? – what? -Frank -什么事
[01:01] Sorry you got dragged into this, 很抱歉把你卷进来
[01:03] But we need to know that you’re with us. 但是我们得知道你和我们是一致的
[01:05] Whatever you guys decide, I’ll just roll with. 不管你们怎么决定 我都同意
[01:08] Hurley, what about you? Hurley 你怎么想
[01:11] I don’t think we should lie, dude. 我们不该撒谎 伙计
[01:14] We need to protect the people that we left behind, hurley. Hurley 我们得保护留下的那些人
[01:18] How does lying protect them? 撒谎怎么能保护他们
[01:20] It protects them from charles widmore. 可以保护他们不受Charles Widmore的伤害
[01:22] The guy hired a boatload of people to kill all of us. 那家伙雇了一批人要杀了我们
[01:24] He faked a plane crash. 他伪造了飞机失事
[01:25] I mean, you think telling him the truth, 你认为告诉他实话以后
[01:27] He’s just gonna– he’s gonna leave them alone? 他还能放过他们
[01:30] Look, he’s your dad, right? 他是你老爸 是吗
[01:33] Can’t you, like… call him off? 你不能让他罢手吗
[01:35] There’s no calling my father off. 没有什么能阻止我父亲
[01:38] But he’ll never find them. 但是他永远都不会找到他们
[01:39] I mean, the island disappeared. 那小岛消失了
[01:40] We all saw it. it’s gone. 我们都看到了
[01:43] Bloop! “噗”的一下
[01:44] You think anyone’s gonna believe that… 你认为有人会相信…
[01:47] Believe any of it? 这无稽之谈吗
[01:49] They’re gonna think you’re crazy. 他们会认为你疯了
[01:52] Not if someone backs me up. 如果有人给我作证就不会
[01:58] Sayid, come on. Sayid 来吧
[01:59] They’ll think I’m nuts if I tell the truth. 如果我说实话 他们会认为我是个白痴
[02:01] But what if we all do? 但是如果我们都说实话会怎样呢
[02:04] And if we can stick together, 如果我们能为彼此作证
[02:05] we can make ’em believe us. 就会让他们相信我们
[02:07] I don’t want to spend the rest of my life lying. 我不想下半辈子活在谎言里
[02:09] – do you? – no. -你想吗 -不想
[02:11] But… 但是
[02:13] I don’t believe we have a better choice. 我们没有更好的选择
[02:19] I’m sorry, hurley, but we have to lie. 我很抱歉 Hurley 但是我们必须得撒谎
[02:25] You know what, dude? 你知道吗 伙计
[02:27] I’m gonna remember this. 我会记住你的所作所为
[02:30] And someday, you’re gonna need my help, 有一天 你会需要我帮忙
[02:33] And I’m telling you right now… 我现在就告诉你
[02:36] You’re not gettin’ it. 我不会帮你
[02:50] Wake up, sayid! 醒醒 Sayid
[02:52] Sayid Sayid!
[02:54] Sayid, wake up! Sayid 醒醒
[02:57] Sayid Sayid!
[03:19] No, no, no, no, no! what do I do?! 不不不 我该怎么做
[03:23] What am I supposed to do?! 我应该怎么做
[03:37] Okay, okay, okay. 好了 好了 好了
[03:40] Just stay calm. 保持冷静
[03:46] What the hell were you thinking? 你到底想什么呢
[03:52] – Ana lucia? – you were driving like a maniac. -Ana Lucia -你像个疯子一样开车
[03:54] And why’d you pull over? 还有 你为什么靠边停车
[03:57] I just… i-i thought– 我只是 我 我想
[03:59] You didn’t think. what if I were real? 如果我是真的你该怎么办
[04:03] What if a real cop stopped you? 如果真的有警察拦住你怎么办
[04:05] They already have pictures of you covered in blood 他们有你浑身染血
[04:08] – With a gun in your hand. – actually, it’s ketchup. -手里还拿着枪 -实际上 那些是番茄酱
[04:11] We went to a-a drive-thru, and, uh…. 我们去了快餐店…然后…
[04:14] Well, you need to pull it together. 你得振作起来
[04:17] – You’ve got a lot of work to do. – I do? -你有许多事情要做 -是吗
[04:20] Let’s start with the basics. first off, you need new clothes. 从最基本的开始 首先 你需要新衣服
[04:24] Then you need to go to a safe place. 然后你得去个安全的地方
[04:26] And take sayid to somebody you trust. 把Sayid带到某个你信任的人那里去
[04:28] – You getting all this? – yeah. -你都听懂了吗 -是的
[04:31] Then get to it. 那就开始干吧
[04:33] And stay away from the cops. 还要远离警察
[04:37] Do not get arrested. 别被抓到
[04:42] Thanks, ana lucia. 谢谢 Ana Lucia
[04:46] Oh, yeah. libby says hi. 对了 Libby向你问好
[05:09] You heard her. 听她的
[05:35] You really think that thing’s gonna work? 你真的认为那东西有用
[05:37] Rose, I told you a hundred times. Rose 我告诉你上百次了
[05:38] Of course it’s gonna work. yes. I worked hard on it. 当然会有用 是的 我努力这么做
[05:40] It’s better than rubbing two sticks together. 这比把两根棍子放在一起磨擦有效
[05:42] That’s what you supposed to do 就该这么做,
[05:44] Yeah? well, I think this is gonna work better, all right? 是吗 我认为这个更有效 好吗
[05:45] Well, I think you got too much wood here in the inside. 我认为你在里面木头放太多了
[05:48] That’s gonna smother the leaves. 这会把叶子盖住
[05:49] Rose, if you don’t have enough wood, the leaves just burn out. Rose 如果没有足够的木头,叶子不会着起来的
[05:51] Fire? who cares about fire? 生火 谁在乎生火啊
[05:55] Any minute the sky could light up, 天空随时随刻都会发光
[05:57] And who the hell knows what could happen this time? 谁他妈的知道这次会发生什么
[05:58] Neil, we are trying to focus on what we can control. Neil 我们正全力做我们能控制的事情
[06:01] You are either gonna help or be quiet! 你要么帮忙要么闭嘴
[06:05] – Whose shirt is this? – it’s mine. -这是谁的衬衫 -是我的
[06:07] Can I have it? 能给我吗
[06:08] what does it matter? we’re all gonna be dead by sundown. 这有什么要紧 我们日落的时候就会死去
[06:11] I’ll take that as a “yes,” frogurt. 我认为这表示你同意 哈蚂脸
[06:13] – It’s neil. – yeah, yeah. -我叫Neil -是啊 是啊
[06:21] Still in one piece? 这个仍然完好吗
[06:22] As far as I can tell. 据我所知是的
[06:24] I figured it would’ve disappeared With the rest of our stuff. 我认为船和其他成员一起消失了
[06:26] I guess whatever we had with us when we moved 我认为航行中我们所携带的东西
[06:29] Is along for the ride. 都一起消失了
[06:32] What? 怎么啦
[06:34] Look who’s back. 看谁回来了
[06:45] Welcome back, dr. wizard. 欢迎回来 魔法教授
[06:47] I think it’s mr. wizard. shut up. -我说他是魔法先生 -闭嘴
[06:50] You’ve been gone for two hours. what the hell were you doing? 你离开了2个小时 你到底在干什么
[06:53] Yeah, you’re absolutely right. I’m sorry. 是啊 完全正确 我很抱歉
[06:55] I… left my pack in the jungle and I was coming back 我的包落在丛林里了 我回来了
[06:57] And i-i-i just–it was a while before I realized 并且 我 我 只是 过了一段时间
[06:59] That I was just… uh, I was really lost. 我才意识到我 我迷路了
[07:01] Well, you figure out when the sky’s gonna light up again? 你算出来天空何时再次发光了吗
[07:04] I don’t know. well, you at least got a plan? 我不知道 好吧 你至少有个计划吧
[07:07] I think we should take the zodiac, 我认为我们应该拿着罗盘
[07:10] – Head to a shipping lane. – no. no, no, no. -前往某条航运航线 -不行 不行
[07:12] We can’t just sail out on any course. 任何情况下我们都不能出航
[07:13] For us to leave, I need to calculate a new bearing, 如果要离开 我得重新测算方位
[07:16] And, uh, to do that… 而且 为了定位
[07:20] I need to determine where we are now… 我需要确定我们的位置…
[07:25] Time. 在时间里
[07:26] And what are the rest of us supposed to do? 那剩下的人应该做什么呢
[07:29] I’m gonna go find us something to eat. 我去给我们找点吃的
[07:31] And how are you planning on doing that? 你计划怎么做呢
[07:33] Don’t worry about it. 别担心
[07:38] I guess we’ll get the water. 我们找水去
[07:41] Dude, wake up! 伙计 醒醒啊
[07:43] Come on. I can’t do this on my own! 醒醒 我一个人做不了这些
[07:48] I promise I’ll pay you back. 我保证我会补偿你的
[07:58] Wait right here. 在这等着
[08:22] Shih tzus? 西施犬
[08:23] I like shih tzus. 我喜欢这只西施犬
[08:25] It looks like you “heart” them. 看起来你把他们爱到心窝里去了
[08:27] Rough night? 不愉快的夜晚
[08:29] Yeah. 嗯
[08:32] Your friend’s pretty wasted. 你朋友很颓废
[08:34] Yeah. 嗯
[08:35] I know you from somewhere, don’t i? 你很眼熟啊
[08:41] No. I think I do. -不 -我认为是的
[08:44] Yeah, you definitely look familiar. I just have one of those faces. -你看起来很眼熟 -只是大众脸罢了
[08:47] You’re lying. 你在撒谎
[08:52] I don’t believe in lying. 我不认为我在撒谎
[08:54] I remember! 我记得
[08:58] You’re the guy who won the lottery… 你是那个中了大奖的人
[09:00] And you crashed in that plane. 你坐的飞机坠毁了
[09:03] No. I must look like him. you’re him. hey! buy a ticket here. -不 我绝对是长得和他像 -你就是他 在这买张彩票
[09:08] If you win, we get a commission. you’re good luck. 如果你中了 我拿回扣 你运气真好哦
[09:11] Sorry. wrong dude. keep the change. 对不起 你认错人了 不用找了
[09:19] Okay. 好吧
[09:23] Okay, we’re outta here. 好的 我们离开这里
[09:53] Mommy, I wanna go home. 妈妈 我想回家
[09:58] Look at your book, baby. 看你的书吧 宝宝
[10:35] Hello? 喂
[10:40] I-i can’t believe it’s you. 我不敢相信是你
[10:43] No. hi. 不
[10:45] How are you? 你好吗
[10:49] Wait, you’re in l.a.? 等等 你在洛杉矶
[10:53] Of course I can meet, yeah. what… 我当然能来 什么…
[10:55] I know exactly where that is. I’ll be there in half an hour. 我很清楚那是哪儿 我会在半小时内到
[10:59] Mommy, where are we going? 妈妈 我们去哪儿
[11:01] To see a friend. 去见一个朋友
[11:44] You looking for your pills, jack? 你在找你的药片吗? Jack
[11:49] I flushed them down the toilet. 我把他们扔在马桶里冲走了
[11:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:59] I was just gonna do that myself. 我只是想自己做
[12:02] Yeah, I figured you were. 是的 我猜你也是
[12:05] Going somewhere? 要去哪儿
[12:07] I’m checking out. 退房
[12:09] Where are we going? 我们去哪里
[12:10] You’re going home. and find yourself a suitcase. 你回家 然后自己找到一个手提箱
[12:14] If there’s anything in this life you want, 如果有什么你要的东西在里面
[12:17] ck it in there… 装进去
[12:19] Because you’re never coming back. 因为你绝不会回来了
[12:28] Good. 好的
[12:31] Good. 很好
[12:32] I’ll pick you up in six hours. 我六小时后来接你
[12:35] And where will you be going? 那你要去哪儿
[12:37] John’s casket is outside in a carpet van. John的灵柩在外面一个小货车里
[12:39] I need to move it somewhere safe. 我要把他转移到安全的地方去
[12:44] Safe? 安全
[12:47] He’s dead, isn’t he? 他死了 对吗
[12:51] I’ll see you in six hours, jack. 六小时后见 Jack
[13:26] > previously on “expos?… “expose”前提回顾
[13:29] It looks like the scorpion is taking over 看起来”蝎子”已经在接管
[13:31] All the cobra’s business. 所有”眼镜蛇”的生意了
[13:33] You want me to work with tsunami, 你要我和”海啸”工作
[13:35] – The dragon lady of van nuys? – Yeah. -凡奈斯恐龙女吗 -是的
[13:37] I’m here to capture the scorpion, 我就在这儿抓那蝎子
[13:40] So if you’ve got a problem with that, you can go work stage 3. 如果你有什么问题 可以去第三舞台
[14:02] Hey, dad. 老爸
[14:06] How’s it going? 还好吗
[14:11] No. I just got up. why, are you wanted again? 我刚睡醒 为什么这么说 你又被通缉了
[14:14] Uh, yeah. kinda. 可以这么说
[14:16] Is mom here? no, she’s out shopping.hey, set him over -妈在吗 -不 她出去购物了 把他放这儿
[14:23] Oh, man, he’s out. is he… breathing? -上帝 他晕过去了 -他还在…呼吸吗
[14:26] Barely. what happened? 勉强 发生什么事了
[14:28] He got shot by a dart. a dart? what, were you in the zoo or something? -他被飞镖射中了 -飞镖 什么 你们在动物园还是哪里
[14:32] No, we were at the safe house. the safe house? 不 我们在安全屋里 -安全屋
[14:34] Sayid took me there to protect me. Sayid把我带到这为了保护我
[14:36] Then these two guys jumped down, they shot him with darts, 然后那两个人用飞镖射中了他
[14:39] And now he’s–he’s in a coma or something. hugo, this doesn’t make sense. -他现在就昏迷了 -Hugo 这讲不通
[14:42] And what are you doing out of the mental institution? 你出了精神病院都做了什么
[14:44] Sayid pulled me out. I’m in danger. we both are. Sayid把我带出来 我们很危险
[14:46] Danger from who? 谁想害你们
[14:50] I’m not sure exactly. 我不是很确定
[14:58] Hello? 喂
[14:59] Mr. and mrs. reyes? 是Reyes家吗
[15:01] L.a.p.d. can you open the gate, please 洛杉矶警察 请你们打开门
[15:04] Just what kind of trouble are you in? 你有什么麻烦
[15:05] Dad, please! just don’t tell ’em I’m here! 爸 拜托 不要告诉他们我在这儿
[15:09] All right, but then you’re gonna tell me the truth. 好的 不过你要告诉我真相
[15:18] Well, give us a call if you hear anything. 如果有什么情况请给我们回电
[15:31] You killed three people? 你杀了3个人
[15:33] No. sayid did. 不是我 sayid杀的
[15:35] Oh,well, that’s better. Come on. let’s get him to the couch. 那还好点 快,我们把他弄到沙发上
[15:39] He saved me. I think we should call a lawyer right now. -他救了我 -我觉得我们现在要请个律师
[15:42] No, no, no. we can’t go public. they’re after us. 不 我们不能出去 他们正在找我们
[15:45] Who? who is after you? 谁 谁在找你们
[15:47] I don’t know. sayid knows. he can explain. 我不知道 Sayid知道 他能解释
[15:50] Sayid ain’t explaining nothing. Sayid没有说什么
[15:53] We need to get him to a hospital. 我们要把他送医院去
[15:55] Did you not hear me? people are trying to kill us. 你没有听见我说的吗 有人想杀我们
[15:57] We go to a hospital, they’ll find us! 我们去了医院 他们就会找到我们
[16:00] Like–like “the godfather.” it’s the last place you go. 就像”教父”里 你最不该去的地方
[16:02] Everyone knows it.they smother you with pillows And make it look like an accident. 他们会用枕头闷死你还伪装成是一场意外
[16:06] Sayid, please wake up! Sayid 快醒醒
[16:07] That’s not gonna work. We need a doctor. 没用的 我们得找个医生
[16:11] I think I know what to do. 我知道该怎么做了
[16:20] Mommy, mommy, can I push the button? 妈妈 能让我来按钮吗
[16:24] Sure you can, sweetie. 当然可以 宝贝
[16:26] But we’re all the way to the top, okay? 我们要直达顶楼 知道吗
[16:27] So I want you to press number 3-1. You see it? 所以你要按3-1 看到了吗
[16:31] You see it? Okay. You get it. 3-1. 看到了吗 好 按吧 3-1
[16:33] Yeah! That’s the one! 没错 就是那个
[16:36] You pressed it! You pressed it! 按到了 按到了
[16:58] Hi. 你好
[17:02] Hello, Kate. 你好 Kate
[17:19] Have a nice day. 祝你今天愉快
[17:20] I’ll be right with you. 我马上来
[17:29] Hello, Ben. 你好 Ben
[17:34] If it’s the porterhouse you’re looking for, we’re out. 如果你要牛排 我们卖完了
[17:38] No, no porterhouse. 不 今天不了
[17:40] I do, however, have something 但是 Jill 我的货车里
[17:42] Very important in my van, Jill, 的确有些重要东西
[17:43] And I need you to watch it for me. 我想让你帮忙照看一下
[17:45] – Is it what I think it is? – It is. -是我想象中的东西吗 -是的
[17:49] He’ll be safe with me. 放心交给我吧
[17:51] – Have Gabriel and Jeffrey checked in yet? – Yeah. -Gabriel和Jeffrey登记过了吗 -是
[17:53] Everything’s moving right on schedule. 一切都按照计划进行
[17:55] – How’s it going with Shephard? – He’s with us. -跟Shephard谈得怎么样了 -他入伙了
[17:57] Really? What’d you do, bribe him with some pills? 是吗 你怎么做的 给他吃了迷魂药吗
[17:59] Cut the man some slack. 我放了他一马
[18:01] He’s been through a lot. We all have. 他的日子不好过 我们都是
[18:04] Right. Of course. 没错 当然
[18:06] Sorry. 对不起
[18:08] So keep him safe, Jill. 所以保证他的安全 Jill
[18:10] Because if you don’t… 如果你不这么做
[18:13] Everything we’re about to do… 我们所计划的一切
[18:16] Won’t matter at all. 都会前功尽弃
[18:33] Oh, you got it! You got it! You got it! 成功了 成功了
[18:36] You got it. You got it. All right! Finally we got… 成功了 成功了 好了 终于成功了
[18:40] Why did you do that? 怎么会那样
[18:41] Because you’re supposed to fan the flame, Rose. 你应该赶快扇火的 Rose
[18:43] I thought you said you knew how to start a fire. 我还以为你知道该怎么生火呢
[18:45] And I thought you said you didn’t care. 我还以为你不在乎呢
[18:46] I care about surviving. 我只在乎如何生存
[18:47] I think you need to take a time-out, Neil. 我觉得你可以闭上嘴了 Neil
[18:53] – You’ll get it, Bernard. You will. – Yeah. All right. -你会成功的 Bernard -好 好的
[18:55] Just–just try again. 再试试看
[19:01] Give me one second. 请稍等
[19:03] I got you something. 给你看点东西
[19:07] I found these in the jungle. 我在树林里发现的
[19:08] – Look at that. Thank you. -There was only two, -太好了 谢谢 -只有两个
[19:10] But I thought we could both do with a bite to eat. 但我觉得够我们填填肚子了
[19:13] Thank you very much, very much. 谢谢 太谢谢你了
[19:17] You all right? 你还好吧
[19:19] I just can’t seem to shake this bloody headache. 我就是没办法摆脱这该死的头痛
[19:26] Well… I’m sure it’ll pass. 好了 我相信会好的
[19:29] No, it’s not just that. 不 不只是那个
[19:31] It’s the weirdest thing. Earlier, I was… 最奇怪的是 前一秒钟 我还在…
[19:35] I was thinking about my mom, 我还在想我妈妈
[19:37] And all of sudden, I-I couldn’t remember her maiden name. 突然之前 我竟然记不起她的闺名了
[19:41] I mean, isn’t that odd? 这难道不奇怪吗
[19:43] Don’t worry about it. 别担心
[19:43] Listen, all of us have been under a lot of stress. Okay? 听着 所有人都承受着很大的压力
[19:52] Daniel Daniel…
[19:55] Do you know what’s happening to me? 你知道在我身上发生了什么吗
[20:00] Dinner! 开饭了
[20:08] That’s great! Wow! Where’d you get that? 太棒了 你从哪弄来的
[20:10] I found it. 我发现了它
[20:13] What do you mean you “found” it? 你说”发现”是什么意思
[20:16] It died in the jungle. I found it. 它死在树林里 我发现了它
[20:19] Don’t worry. It’s fine. It’s only been dead three hours. 别担心 没事的 刚死了三个小时
[20:23] What? 什么
[20:25] Who’s got a knife? 谁有刀
[20:26] A knife? You need a knife? 刀 你要刀吗
[20:28] Oh, it’s over by the Cuisinart next to the stove. 就在烤箱旁边
[20:31] What’s your problem? 你在说什么
[20:32] My problem is, we don’t have a knife. 我是说 我们根本就没有刀
[20:34] W-we don’t have anything. 我们什么都没有
[20:36] And it wouldn’t even matter if we did, 即使我们有了也无济于事
[20:38] ‘Cause Bernie the dentist can’t even start a fire. 因为那个牙医Bernie连火都没生起来
[20:40] Hey, ease up there, Frogurt. 放松点 哈蚂脸
[20:41] It’s Neil, you inbred. 我叫Neil 你个傻瓜
[20:43] And I’m not gonna ease up, 我可放松不了
[20:45] ‘Cause I’m tired and I’m hungry and I’m screwed! 因为我又累又饿 糟透了
[20:47] – We’re all screwed! – Calm down, Neil. -我们都糟透了 -冷静点 Neil
[20:49] We’re gonna get through this. 我们会挺过去的
[20:50] How are any of us gonna get through this?! 我们怎么可能挺过去
[20:52] Didn’t you hear what I just said?! We can’t even get fire! 你没听到我说的吗 我们连火都生不起来
[21:01] Run! 快跑
[21:35] Come on! Split up! Everybody, get to the creek! 快点 分开 大家都到小溪那里去
[21:42] Dan Ow! Dan!
[21:44] Keep moving! 快跑
[22:05] Come on. He’s dead. 快走 他死了
[22:07] Come on! You wanna be dead, too?! Come on! 快点 你也想送死吗 快点
[22:12] There’s nothing you coulda done. We gotta go now! 你做不了什么 我们得赶快跑
[22:20] Dude, they’re on a stakeout? 他们在监视我们吗
[22:23] You just escaped from a mental institution. 你刚从精神病院中逃出来
[22:25] There’s dead bodies everywhere! 还死了人
[22:26] Of course they’re on a stakeout! 他们当然要监视我们
[22:28] They think you’re crazy enough to come back home. 他们认为你疯到要回家来
[22:35] S-so are you… 你是不是…
[22:38] Crazy? 疯了
[22:43] Do you think I am? 你觉得我是吗
[22:46] Well, either that or you’re lying to me. 否则你就是在骗我
[22:55] I’m not crazy, 我没疯
[22:56] And I have a really good reason why I’m lying to you. 而且我欺骗你是有原因的
[23:02] Well, what is it? 什么原因
[23:07] Why is there a dead pakistani on my couch?! 我沙发上怎么会有个巴基斯坦死人
[23:12] He’s not dead, ma. 他没死 妈妈
[23:14] Well, he’s not breathing. 但他没气了
[23:16] He’s not?! 没气了吗
[23:20] It’s okay, Carmen. We have a plan. 没关系 Carmen 我们有个计划
[23:22] A plan? What are you talking about? 计划 你们在说什么
[23:25] He is breathing… kind of. Dad, we gotta go now. 他还有气…算有吧 爸 我们要走了
[23:28] Hugo, what’s happening? Hugo 发生了什么
[23:29] Mom, please! 妈 拜托
[23:30] No “mom, please” me! Why are you all over the news? 别跟我说”妈 拜托” 新闻里怎么都是你
[23:34] Do you know what they are telling about you? 你知道他们怎么说你吗
[23:35] Yeah, mom. I know. 我知道 妈
[23:37] Look, everything’s gonna make sense. I promise. 一切都会真相大白的 我保证
[23:38] It better! 但愿如此
[23:54] Officers. 长官
[24:01] So how long are you in l.a.? 你在洛杉矶待了多久
[24:04] Just a few days. 几天而已
[24:05] I have some business to attend to. 我来谈点公事
[24:08] But I wanted to see you. 但是我一直很想见你
[24:12] Here it is. 这呢
[24:13] Her name’s ji yeon. here’s a baby picture. 她叫Ji Yeon 这是她的照片
[24:17] Oh! she’s beautiful. 她真漂亮
[24:20] Thank you. she’s with her grandmother in seoul. 谢谢 她在首尔的外婆家
[24:23] I hope someday you get to meet her. 希望有朝一日你们能够见面
[24:26] It would be nice to see her and aaron play together. 她和Aaron在一起玩一定很可爱
[24:29] Yeah. 是啊
[24:33] Kate? are you all right? Kate 你还好吧
[24:35] Yeah. I’m fine. 我很好
[24:39] Are you? 真的么
[24:52] Somebody knows we’re lying. 有人知道我们在撒谎
[24:55] What? 什么
[24:56] Some lawyers came to see me. 几个律师去找过我
[24:58] Who? 谁
[24:59] Two men. they came to my house 两个男人 他们来过我家
[25:01] And they asked for a blood sample. 要求我们验血
[25:04] Some kind of lawsuit. 好像要起诉我们
[25:06] They wanted to test to see if… 他们想要检测
[25:09] To see if aaron’s my son. Aaron是不是我的孩子
[25:12] Who did these lawyers represent? 哪里派来的律师
[25:15] I don’t know. they wouldn’t tell me who their client is. 不知道 他们不告诉我他们的委托人是谁
[25:20] Then they’re not interested in exposing the lie. 那么说他们并不想将这个谎言公开
[25:23] How do you know? 你怎么知道的
[25:25] Because if they were, they would just do it. 因为他们想的话 早就下手了
[25:28] They wouldn’t come to you in private. 他们不会私下找你
[25:30] They don’t care that we’re lying. they just want aaron. 他们并不关心我们是不是撒了谎 他们想要的是Aaron
[25:33] But who… who would do that? we– 但是 谁会想要这么做
[25:36] I don’t know, but you need to take care of them. 我不知道 但是你要解决他们
[25:39] What do you mean, take care of them? 什么叫解决他们
[25:42] Wouldn’t you do anything you had to 为了保护Aaron
[25:45] In order to keep aaron? 你会在所不惜吧
[25:50] What kind of a person do you think I am? 你以为我是什么人
[26:00] Jin jin Jin! jin!
[26:02] The kind of person who makes hard decisions when she has to. 那种在危机关头会痛下决断的人
[26:07] You get the baby on the chopper. I’ll get jin. 你带着孩子上飞机 我去找Jin
[26:09] Like you did on the freighter. 就像你在货船上做的那样
[26:17] You told me to get on the helicopter, 你让我上飞机
[26:20] – And you said you’d get jin. – We gotta get outta here! -你说你会找到Jin -我们得赶快离开这里
[26:22] Sun, I hope you don’t think… Sun 我希望你不要误会
[26:25] But you did what you had to do. 你做了不得不做的事
[26:29] And if you hadn’t… 如果你没有这么做
[26:33] We probably all would’ve died instead of just my husband. 我们可能全都死了 而不光是我的丈夫
[26:43] I’m sorry. 对不起
[26:46] I’m so sorry. i… 真的对不起
[26:50] I don’t blame you. 我没有怪你
[27:01] So… 说起来
[27:02] How’s jack? Jack现在怎么样
[27:08] Hugo said I could trust you. Hugo说我可以信任你
[27:10] I wasn’t so sure. but he swore I could, so… 我不这么肯定 但是他发了誓 那么
[27:14] Can i? 我可以信任你吗
[27:16] Yes. of course. 当然可以
[27:18] All right. 好吧
[27:26] What happened to him? 他出什么事了
[27:27] Hugo said he got hit with some dart. Hugo说他给飞镖砸了
[27:30] Must’ve been some drugs or something. 肯定是嗑了药什么的
[27:32] – And where is hurley right now? – At our house, freaking out. -Hurley现在在哪 -在家里 快崩溃了
[27:36] Let me get my car. help me move h over. 我去取我的车 帮我把他抬过来
[27:38] I’m gonna have to get him to the hospital. 送他上医院
[27:39] No. no, h-hugo said that whoever did this– 不行 Hugo说不管谁送他去医院
[27:42] They’ll come back after him. all due respect, mr. 都会引火上身 为了你好 先生
[27:43] Reyes, but you brought him to me, Reyes 是你带他找的我
[27:45] -So I’m gonna do what I think is best for sayid. -all right, fine. -所以我会全部为Sayid着想 -那好吧
[27:48] Take him to the hospital. 带他去医院
[27:49] But with all due respect to you, dr. shephard, Shephard大夫 你看我什么都听你的
[27:51] -When this is over, you’re gonna do something for me. -what? -等办完事 你要帮我个忙 -什么忙
[27:54] Stay away from hugo. whatever it is you talked him into, 离Hugo远点 不管你是怎么取信于Hugo的
[27:57] Something tells me 我有预感
[27:59] You don’t have his best interests at heart. 你不会全心为他着想的
[28:01] So stay away from my son. 所以你离我儿子远点
[28:15] Hello? 你好
[28:16] Ben Ben…
[28:18] You’ll never guess who just showed up my door 你肯定猜不出谁不请自来了
[28:21] Who? 谁
[28:22] Sayid Sayid.
[28:40] Who is sayid? 谁是Sayid
[28:42] I thought he was your friend. 我以为他是你朋友
[28:44] He is my friend… 他是我朋友
[28:46] But he’s also got this double life 但他同时具有双重人生
[28:48] Where he does crazy ninja moves and spy stuff. 他那套忍者行动和间谍什么的
[28:50] But he’s a good guy. 但是他是好人
[28:52] A good guy doesn’t kill three men. 好人不会杀死三个人
[28:54] A good guy doesn’t kill any men. 好人不会杀任何人
[28:57] -Mom -Don’t “mom” me. -妈妈 -别叫我妈妈
[29:00] You are in terrible trouble, hugo. Hugo 你麻烦大了
[29:02] The news thinks you did this. 新闻说是你杀的人
[29:05] And if the news does, everyone does. 新闻这么说 人就会这么传
[29:08] Why is this happening? 为什么会这样
[29:11] How can anybody want to hurt you? 怎么会有人想要伤害你
[29:18] I don’t know. 我不知道
[29:27] Tell your mother the truth. 实话告诉妈妈
[29:35] We lied, ma. 我们说了谎 妈妈
[29:40] What do you mean you lied? 什么叫你们撒了谎
[29:43] All of us– the oceanic six, 我们几个 大洋六人
[29:45] We lied about what happened after the crash. 坠机后发生的事 我们说了谎
[29:48] And what did happen? 那到底发生什么了
[29:58] Okay. 好吧
[30:00] See, we did crash, 我们坠机了
[30:02] But it was on this crazy island. 坠毁到这个疯狂的岛屿
[30:05] And we waited for rescue, and there wasn’t any rescue. 我们就等救援 可是没有救援
[30:08] And there was a smoke monster, 那有个黑烟怪物
[30:10] And then there were other people on the island. 后来发现岛上还有其他人
[30:12] We called them the others, and they started attacking us. 我们管他们叫The Others 他们开始攻击我们
[30:15] And we found some hatches, 后来我们发现了一些舱门
[30:17] And there was a button you had to push every 108 minutes or… 还有个按钮 你每隔108分钟就得按一下 否则
[30:22] Well, I was never really clear on that. 其实我也不是太清楚
[30:24] But… the others didn’t have anything to do with the hatches. 但是The Others和那些舱没有关系
[30:27] That was the dharma initiative. but they were all dead. 那是达摩组织遗留下来的 但是他们都死了
[30:30] The others killed them, and now they’re trying to kill us. The others杀死了他们 现在又来杀我们
[30:33] And then we teamed up with the others 后来我们和The others联手了
[30:34] Because some worse people were coming on a freighter. 因为有些坏人开着一艘货船来了
[30:37] Desmond’s girlfriend’s father sent them to kill us. Desmond女朋友的老爸派的人来杀我们
[30:40] So we stole their helicopter 所以我们偷了他们的直升机
[30:42] And we flew it to their freighter, but it blew up. 我们飞向他们的货船 可是船爆炸了
[30:44] And we couldn’t go back to the island 现在我们又回不去岛上
[30:45] Because it disappeared, so then we crashed into the ocean, 因为岛消失了 我们只能迫降在海上
[30:47] And we floated there for a while Until a boat came and picked us up. 我们在海上漂了一阵子有艘船过来把我们救了上去
[30:51] And by then, there were six of us. that part was true. 那时 就是我们六个 这部分是真的
[31:02] But the… 但是
[31:09] But the rest of the people… 但是剩下的那些人
[31:13] Who were on the plane? 他们也曾经和我们一起在飞机上
[31:18] They’re still on that island. 可他们现在却还在那座岛上
[31:35] I believe you. 我相信你
[31:42] I don’t understand you, 但是我不明白你的意思
[31:44] But I believe you. 但是我相信你
[31:52] A lot of people died, ma. 很多人死了 妈妈
[31:57] And now this bad stuff is happening because… 这样可怕的事情还在持续发生 因为
[32:07] We shouldn’t have lied. 我们不该撒谎
[32:19] You okay? 你没事吧
[32:21] Yeah, I’m fine. I just stepped on something. 我没事 我只是踩到了什么东西
[32:24] Something jammed… 什么东西卡住了
[32:31] Son of a bitch. 妈的
[32:34] We should keep moving. 我们得继续往前走
[32:36] We gotta hook up with everybody at the creek. 我们得抓紧和其他人在小溪处汇合
[32:38] It’s a long creek, james. which part? 那是条很长的小溪 James 是在它的哪个部分
[32:39] I don’t know–the wet part. 我不知道 可能是比较潮湿的那块
[32:41] Sorry if my plan’s not up to others’ stan– 如果我不用听他们的
[33:19] Who were those people? Are they yours? 这些人是谁 是你的人吗
[33:22] Did they shoot the arrows? 是他们射的箭吗
[33:23] You want me to crawl out there and ask ’em? 你想我爬过去然后问问他们吗
[33:25] You don’t have to be a wiseass. I’m just trying– 没说让你耍小聪明 我只是
[33:39] What are you doing on our island?! 你们在我们岛上做什么呢
[34:33] Son of a bitch. 妈的
[34:35] Come on, sayid. 给点反映 Sayid
[34:38] Come on. 快
[34:43] Sayid Sayid.
[34:44] It–it’s… it’s Jack. 是我 我是Jack
[34:50] It’s okay. it’s all right. 没事了 没事了
[34:52] U’re okay. you’re all right. 你没事了
[35:05] What happened? 发生什么事情了
[35:08] You’re fine. you’re in the hospital. 你没事了 你现在在医院里
[35:12] Hurley’s father brought you to me. Hurley的爸爸带你来的
[35:14] Hurley’s father? 怎么会是Hurley的爸爸
[35:19] Sayid, you’ve been attacked. Sayid 之前你被攻击了
[35:22] Where’s Hurley? Hurley在哪
[35:24] He’s at his parents’ house. 他和他双亲住在一起
[35:26] Who’s with him? 谁跟他在一起呢
[35:27] I don’t know. his mother, maybe? 我不知道 可能是他妈妈
[35:30] Does anyone else know he’s there? 还有谁知道他在那吗
[35:45] Hello, Hugo. 你好 Hugo
[35:50] Get away from me. 离我远点
[35:52] Get away! 快滚
[35:53] Hugo, I know you’re in trouble, Hugo 我知道你现在遇到麻烦事了
[35:55] And I can assure you I’ve taken care of everything. 我可以向你保证 我会把所有事情解决
[36:00] I have a car waiting for us out back. 我有辆车 我们可以一起回去
[36:02] The police didn’t see me come in. 警察没看见我进来
[36:04] I can get you out of here. 我可以带你离开这里
[36:06] No way, dude. 不必了 老兄
[36:08] Sayid warned me about you. Sayid已经提醒过我关于你的事了
[36:10] I’m taking you to sayid. he’s with Jack. 我带你去见Sayid 他现在和Jack在一起
[36:13] That’s why I’m here, Hugo. Jack called me. 所以我为什么会在这里 Hugo 是Jack叫我来的
[36:18] How else would I know that they’re together? 要不然我怎么知道他们是在一起的
[36:22] No. 不
[36:24] You’re–you’re playing one of your mind games. 你又想玩弄我
[36:26] They would never trust you. 他们永远不会相信你的
[36:28] In their defense, I’m not an easy person to trust. 从他们的角度来说 我不是一个容易被信任的人
[36:33] But they came around 但是他们却来找我了
[36:34] When they realized that we all want the same thing. 他们终于明白我们的目的是一致的
[36:40] And what’s that? 那是什么
[36:42] To go back to the island. 回到岛上
[36:48] Come with us, Hugo… 跟我们一起走吧 Hugo
[36:52] And this’ll be over. You can stop hiding. 这一切就会结束 你也不必再躲躲藏藏
[36:55] You can stop worrying about the stories 你不用再为我们的故事而担心
[36:57] And the deceptions. 更不用担心欺骗别人
[36:59] If you come with me, 如果你跟我一起走的话
[37:02] You won’t ever have to lie again. 就再也不用说谎了
[37:13] Please. 好吗
[37:18] Let me help you. 让我来帮你吧
[37:32] Never, dude. 想都别想 老兄
[37:37] Hey! hey, you got me! 你们抓到我了
[37:40] That’s right, you got me! that’s right! I’m the killer! stop! police! 对 你们抓到我了 我就是凶手 停 警察
[37:44] Face your back towards me! Slowly drop down to your knees! I’m the killer. 把身体转过去 然后朝我走过来 慢慢跪下
[37:46] I’m a murderer. I killed four people… three people. 我是个杀人凶手 我杀了四个人 三个人
[37:48] I killed them all. j-just– just get me away from here. 都是我杀的 快把我带走吧
[38:01] Just get me out of here. 快点带我走吧
[38:13] I’m gonna make this quite simple for you. 简洁明了…
[38:15] You’re gonna tell me what you’re doing, 快告诉我 你们在做什么
[38:17] How many of you there are and how you got here. 你们有多少人 你们是怎么来这里的
[38:20] Let her go. 让她走
[38:20] Unless you’re answering my questions, Don’t speak. 如果不是在回答问题 请闭嘴
[38:24] I want you to tell me everything or I’ll cut off her other hand. what?! 快说 否则我砍下她的手
[38:26] What?! 什么
[38:27] – Other? – the first one isn’t negotiable. -Other? -你没有和我谈条件的资格
[38:29] It’s just to illustrate how serious I am. 我只是在告诉你我不是在开玩笑
[38:32] No! hold on! hold on! chill out! we’re not supposed to be here. 不 等等 我们本不应该出现在这儿
[38:34] Something’s happening to the island. 只是这个岛发生了什么事情
[38:37] – There are these flashes- – do it! -那个闪光 -砍
[38:39] No! wait a second! I’ll tell you whatever you want to know! 不 等一下 我会告诉你你想知道的事情
[38:41] – Do it! – No! -快 -不要
[39:14] James Juliet James. Juliet.
[39:21] Nice to see ya. 看见你们真高兴
[40:44] Any luck? 运气好吗
[40:46] Yes. 是的
[40:48] Really? 真的吗
[40:49] Really. 真的
[40:51] What about you? 你呢 你怎么样
[40:53] I’m having some… difficulties. 我遇到了一些困难
[40:54] Well, you better get busy… 你最好抓紧时间
[40:56] Because you only have 70 hours. 因为你只有七十个小时
[40:59] No, no, that’s not enough time. I need at least– 不 给我的时间不够 我需要至少
[41:01] What you need is irrelevant. 你需要什么已经不重要了
[41:04] 70 hours is what you’ve got. 你只有七十个小时
[41:08] Look, I lost reyes tonight. 听着 我今晚没能把Reyes带回来
[41:15] What happens if I can’t get them all to come back? 如果我不能把他们带回来会怎样
[41:20] Then god help us all. 那就等着上帝来帮我们吧
迷失

Post navigation

Previous Post: 迷失(Lost)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 迷失(Lost)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme