时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | It’s a measure of last resort. | 不得已而为之的最后一招 |
[00:27] | You’re gonna go into that greenhouse. | 你会进入那个温室 |
[00:28] | The elevator takes you down to the actual orchid station. | 乘电梯去真正的兰花站 |
[00:30] | I’m sorry, man, but maybe I missed the part | 不好意思 伙计 但你好像没有 |
[00:32] | Where you explained what I’m supposed to do | 跟我说怎么才能解决 |
[00:34] | -About the armed men inside. -How many times do I have to tell you, John? | -里面的武装分子 -我跟你说过多少次了 John? |
[00:38] | I always have a plan. | 我总有计划 |
[00:42] | These aren’t Jack or Sawyer. | 这些不是Jack或Sawyer留下的 |
[00:43] | Whoever you are, come out now! | 不管你是谁 马上出来! |
[00:49] | My name is Benjamin Linus. I believe you’re looking for me. | 我是Benjamin Linus 相信你们一直在找我 |
[00:55] | Ladies and gentlemen, the survivors of oceanic 8-1-5. | 女士们先生们 大洋815航班的幸存者 |
[01:01] | Mr. Jarrah, is it possible | Jarrah先生 还有没有 |
[01:02] | There are any other survivors from the crash | 其他在飞机失事后的幸存者 |
[01:04] | Yet to be discovered? | 仍未被发现? |
[01:05] | No, absolutely not. | 不 绝对没有 |
[01:15] | Why did you call me, Jack? | 为什么给我打电话 Jack? |
[01:19] | I was hoping that you’d heard, | 我希望你已经听说 |
[01:21] | That maybe you’d go to the funeral. | 你也许得去参加葬礼 |
[01:24] | Why would I go to the funeral? | 我为什么要去参加葬礼? |
[01:27] | This is not gonna change– | 不会有什么改变的… |
[01:29] | No, I’m sick… of lying. | 不 我已经厌倦了…终日的谎言 |
[01:31] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[01:33] | -He’s gonna be wondering where I am– -Don’t… | -他会担心我去哪了 -别… |
[01:37] | We were not supposed to leave. | 我们不应该离开那 |
[01:41] | Yes, we were. | 不 我们应该 |
[01:45] | Good-bye, Jack. | 再见 Jack |
[01:49] | We have to go back, Kate. | 我们得回去 Kate |
[01:59] | We have to go back! | 我们得回去! |
[02:23] | “we have to go back”? | 我们得回去? |
[02:26] | “we have to go back”? | 我们得回去? |
[02:29] | Now hold on– who do you think you are?! | -等等… -你觉得自己是谁?! |
[02:32] | You call me over and over again for two days straight, | 你在这两天里不停的给我打电话 |
[02:34] | Stoned on your pills! | 尽说些疯话! |
[02:36] | And then you show up here with an obituary for Jeremy Bentham. | 然后你拿着Jeremy Bentham的讣告来这 |
[02:43] | When he came to me and I heard what we had to say, | 当他来找我 我得知我们必须说 |
[02:46] | I knew he was crazy. | 我知道他已经疯了 |
[02:48] | But you… you believed him. | 但你…你相信他 |
[02:52] | Yes. Him, of all people. | 是的 相信他 胜过任何人 |
[02:54] | Yes, Kate, I did, | 是的 Kate 我是 |
[02:55] | Because he said that that was the only way | 因为他说 那是唯一的办法 |
[02:57] | That I could keep you safe– you and Arron. | 能保证你的安全 你和Arron的安全 |
[03:06] | Don’t you say his name. | 别提他的名字 |
[03:11] | I still have to explain to him | 我还是要给他解释 |
[03:13] | Why you are not there to read to him, | 当时你为什么不在那给他读书 |
[03:14] | So don’t you say his name! | 所以别提他的名字! |
[03:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:27] | I’ve spent the last three years | 在过去三年里 |
[03:29] | Trying to forget all the horrible things | 我尽力试图忘掉那些自从我们离开那天起 |
[03:31] | That happened on the day that we left. | 所发生的可怕的事 |
[03:37] | How dare you ask me to go back? | 你还有什么资格要我回去? |
[04:13] | You sure we’re going the right way? | 你确定我们的方位是对的吗? |
[04:15] | Lapidus said they were headed northeast. | Lapidus说他们朝东北走 |
[04:19] | You might wanna slow down a little, | 你最好走慢点 |
[04:20] | -Cause you look like you’re about to keel over Doc. -I’m fine. | -因为你看起来象要跌倒 医生 -我很好 |
[04:22] | Of course you’re fine. you’re always fine. | 当然你很好 你总是很好 |
[04:27] | Is this it? | 是那儿吗? |
[04:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:32] | So what’s the plan, sundance? | 现在怎么办 大摇大摆的过去? |
[04:36] | The plan is we wait till– | 我们等到… |
[04:43] | Hugo? Hugo? | |
[04:44] | Sawyer! Sawyer! | |
[04:50] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[04:51] | Dude, you came back. how’d you know where I was? | 伙计 你回来了 你怎么知道我在这儿? |
[04:58] | It’s good to see you, Hurley. | 见到你真好 Hurley |
[05:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:03] | Yeah, man. you, too. | 是啊 伙计 见到你也很好 |
[05:07] | So where the hell is he? | 他到底在哪? |
[05:31] | Locke! Locke! | |
[05:37] | Hello, Jack. | 你好 Jack |
[05:57] | There’s enough c4 here | 这儿的C4炸药 |
[05:58] | To blow up a bloody aircraft carrier. | 能把一艘航母炸掉 |
[06:01] | When I was in the army… | 当我在军队服役时… |
[06:05] | I did six months explosive ordnance disposal, | 我做过六个月的爆破军械处理 |
[06:09] | Which, as the saying goes, | 就像俗话说的 |
[06:12] | Is just enough time to learn how to blow yourself up. | 这段时间正好让你学会怎么把自己炸飞 |
[06:15] | Is it on a timer? And why hasn’t it gone off yet? | 有计时器吗? 怎么还没爆炸? |
[06:18] | This is a-a radio receiver. It’s… | 这是个收音机 这是… |
[06:21] | It’s like a walkie-talkie. | 就像个步话机 |
[06:22] | You send it a signal, and, uh… | 你给他发送个信号 然后… |
[06:24] | It–it triggers the bomb remotely. | 就会远程引爆炸弹 |
[06:29] | So can we… | 那我们能不能… |
[06:31] | Turn off? | 关掉它? |
[06:35] | This is a… | 这是个… |
[06:38] | This is a trip wire. Move it, and… boom. | 这是拉发线 移动一下就会…爆炸 |
[06:43] | This is dummy wiring. If you cut the wrong one… | 这是伪装线 要是剪错了… |
[06:45] | Boom. | 爆炸 |
[06:47] | This is multiple firing systems. | 这是多重线圈引爆系统 |
[06:49] | You disable one, the next one… boom. | 损毁一个 另一个就会…爆炸 |
[06:54] | Um, this… battery’s the power source. | 这个…电池是能量来源 |
[06:57] | If you disconnect it… boom. | 如果你卸下它…爆炸 |
[07:26] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这儿干嘛? |
[07:28] | There’s a-a dharma station below us, | 这下面有一个达摩站 |
[07:30] | And, um, I’m looking for a way to get in. | 我在找条进去的路 |
[07:33] | Get in and do what? | 进去干嘛? |
[07:36] | Hugo, James, would you mind if I spoke to Jack alone? | Hugo James 不介意我和Jack单独谈谈吧? |
[07:40] | Don’t bother. We just came back for Hurley. | 不用了 我们回来只是找Hurley的 |
[07:43] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:45] | -Jack, you need to hear what I have to say– -no, what I need to do | -Jack 你得听我跟你说 -不 我要做的是… |
[07:48] | Is to walk back to the chopper, get on it, | 回到直升机那 上飞机 |
[07:51] | And get the rest of our people off this island. | 然后把其他人带离这个岛 |
[07:53] | Uh, dude, probably not the best idea right now. | 伙计 这可不是现在最好的选择 |
[07:57] | Those rambo guys are taking Ben to that helicopter. | 那些军人正把Ben押往那个直升机 |
[07:59] | He surrendered himself to ’em about an hour ago. | 一小时前Ben向他们投降了 |
[08:05] | Now why the hell would he do that? | 他为什么那样做? |
[08:16] | So tell me something, ben. | 告诉我 Ben |
[08:19] | What is it that makes you so important, hmm? | 你为什么就这么重要? |
[08:27] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[08:30] | I’m curious as to why | 我很好奇为什么 |
[08:32] | Mr. Widmore would pay me so much money | Widmore先生肯给我那么多钱 |
[08:34] | Just to come out here and capture you | 让我来这抓你 |
[08:36] | And bring you back alive. | 再把你活着带回去 |
[08:40] | Charles widmore tell you to kill my daughter? | Charles widmore让你杀了我女儿? |
[08:50] | How’d he get the toolbox? | 你怎么拿到工具箱的? |
[08:53] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[08:58] | Who gave you the toolbox,Frank? | 谁给你拿的工具箱 Frank? |
[09:09] | You’re good right there. | 就待在那 |
[09:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[09:16] | I’m kate. | 我是Kate |
[09:19] | I’m one of the passengers of flight 815. | 我是815航班上的一员 |
[09:22] | Why are you running? | 你干嘛要跑? |
[09:23] | I’m being chased… by his people. | 有人追我…他的人 |
[09:30] | Kocol… lacour… redfern on Flank. | Kocol lacour 看好Flank |
[09:37] | Whoa. Hey. Come here. | 过来 |
[09:39] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[09:41] | Hands above your heads, both of you. | 你们都给我双手抱头 |
[10:26] | Now! spray it! | 射击! |
[10:52] | Ben, stay close. | Ben 跟紧了 |
[10:54] | Run! | 快跑! |
[10:55] | Run. | 快跑 |
[10:59] | Grenade! | 手雷! |
[11:30] | Get up. come on. get up. | 起来 快起来 |
[12:59] | Thank you for coming, richard. | 谢谢你能来 Richard |
[13:02] | My pleasure. | 是我的荣幸 |
[13:06] | Could you cut me free, kate? | 你能帮我解开吗 Kate? |
[13:17] | What was the arrangement? | 是什么协议? |
[13:20] | They, uh, help us free you, and we let ’em off the island. | 他们帮我们救你 然后我们让他们离开这个岛 |
[13:25] | Fair enough. | 很公平 |
[13:27] | The helicopter is yours. | 直升机是你们的了 |
[13:31] | You and sayid have a safe journey back. | 你和Sayid能安全回去了 |
[13:36] | So we can go? | 那么我们能走了? |
[13:39] | Off the island? | 离开这个岛? |
[13:41] | That’s it? | 就这样吗? |
[13:46] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[13:56] | Thank you, miss. | 谢谢你 小姐 |
[14:00] | Are you hurley? | 你是Hruley吗? |
[14:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:05] | Are you dangerous? | 你很危险吗? |
[14:10] | I’m sorry. do I know you? | 抱歉 我认识你吗? |
[14:11] | No, you don’t know me… but you know my grandson. | 不 你不认识我… 不过你认识我孙子 |
[14:18] | Now we’ve traveled all the way across country | 我们跋山涉水 |
[14:21] | Just so he could see you. | 就是为了他能来见你 |
[14:25] | I need to know if you’re gonna do anything crazy. | 我得知道你会不会干些疯事 |
[14:29] | I won’t do anything crazy. | 我不会做什么疯狂的事 |
[14:59] | Walt Hey, walt. | |
[15:01] | Hurley Hey, hurley. | |
[15:06] | You’re getting big, dude. | 你长大了 伙计 |
[15:14] | You know, when you came back, | 你知道 当你们回来的时候 |
[15:17] | I was waiting for one of you to come see me, | 我一直在盼望你们中有人能来看我 |
[15:19] | But… nobody did. | 不过… 没有人来 |
[15:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:29] | Do you know who did come see me? | 你知道后来谁来看我了吗? |
[15:33] | Jeremy Bentham Jeremy bentham. | |
[15:36] | I don’t understand why you’re all lying. | 我不明白你们为什么要撒谎 |
[15:51] | We’re lying… | 我们撒谎… |
[15:54] | Because it’s the only way to protect everyone | 是因为只有这样才能保护 |
[15:56] | That didn’t come back. | 其他没有回来的人 |
[15:59] | Like my dad? | 就像我爸爸? |
[16:03] | Like your dad, yeah. | 就像你爸爸 是的 |
[16:31] | What the hell they talkin’ about in there, anyway? | 他们到底在那说什么? |
[16:35] | I don’t know. leader stuff? | 我不知道 领导权问题? |
[16:40] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪弄的? |
[16:42] | Came from a box ben dug up out of the ground. they’re good. | Ben从地下挖出的盒子里的 还不错 |
[16:51] | Thanks for coming back for me. | 谢谢你回来找我 |
[16:55] | Ah, you got it. | 你值得的 |
[16:57] | Claire and the baby okay? | Claire和她的婴儿都还好吧? |
[17:06] | What did you wanna talk to me about, john? | 你想跟我说什么 John? |
[17:11] | I want you to reconsider leaving the island, jack. | 我想你能重新考虑下离开这个岛 Jack |
[17:15] | I would like you to stay. | 我想你留下来 |
[17:18] | You’d like me to stay. | 你想我留下来 |
[17:20] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 就是这样 |
[17:23] | You threw a knife | 你飞了一把匕首 |
[17:24] | Into the back of an unarmed woman. | 插在了一个没有武装的女人背后 |
[17:26] | You led half of our people across the island | 你带着我们一半的人横穿过这个岛 |
[17:28] | And got most of them killed. | 而让他们大多数都被杀了 |
[17:29] | Well, jack, you put a gun to my head | Jack 你用枪指着我脑袋 |
[17:30] | And you pulled the trigger. | 然后你扣下了扳机 |
[17:35] | I was hoping we could let bygones be bygones. | 我希望我们能让过去的都过去了 |
[17:39] | Well, I’ll tell you what. | 我跟你说 |
[17:41] | You stay here in your little greenhouse, | 你就待在这个小温室里好了 |
[17:44] | But the rest of us are going home. | 不过我们其余人的要回家了 |
[17:46] | But you’re not supposed to go home. | 不过你不应该回家 |
[17:47] | And what am I supposed to do? | 那我到底应该做什么? |
[17:51] | Oh, I think I remember. | 我想我还记得 |
[17:52] | What was it that you said on the way out to the hatch– | 在回到舱门的路上你说的是什么 |
[17:55] | That crashing here was our destiny? | 那个坠机是我们的宿命? |
[17:58] | You know, jack. you know that you’re here for a reason. | 你知道的 Jack 你知道你在这儿是有原因的 |
[18:02] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[18:04] | And if you leave this place, | 而如果你离开这里 |
[18:09] | That knowledge is gonna eat you alive | 那种原因就会从你的内心开始 |
[18:11] | From the inside out… | 慢慢吞噬你… |
[18:15] | Until you decide to come back. | 直到你决定回来 |
[18:19] | Good-bye, john. | 再见 John |
[18:21] | You’re gonna have to lie. | 你要对他们撒谎 |
[18:25] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[18:27] | If you have to go, | 如果你不得不走 |
[18:30] | Then you have to lie about everything… | 那么你不得不对所有的事情撒谎… |
[18:35] | Everything that happened since we got to the island. | 自从我们来到这个岛上发生的所有事情 |
[18:41] | It’s the only way to protect it. | 这是唯一能保护它的办法 |
[18:45] | It’s an island, john. | 这只是个岛 John |
[18:47] | No one needs to protect it. | 没有人需要保护它 |
[18:50] | It’s not an island. | 这不是个岛 |
[18:53] | It’s a place where miracles happen. | 这是个奇迹发生的地方 |
[18:57] | And–and–if you– if you don’t believe that, | 如果…如果你不相信 |
[18:59] | Jack, if you can’t believe that, | Jack 如果你不能相信的话 |
[19:03] | Just wait till you see what I’m about to do. | 那你在这里等着 看我要做的事吧 |
[19:09] | There’s no such thing as miracles. | 世上根本就没有奇迹 |
[19:16] | We’ll just have to see which one of us is right. | 我们就看看到底谁是对的 |
[19:24] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰了吗? |
[19:30] | Nice to see you, too, jack. | 很高兴看见你 Jack |
[19:33] | Couldn’t find the anthuriums, could you? | 找不到安祖花 是吗? |
[19:35] | I don’t know what they look like. | 我不知道它们长什么样 |
[19:44] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[19:49] | Didn’t you tell him? | 你没有告诉他吗? |
[19:52] | I tried. | 我试了 |
[19:55] | Sayid and kate are waiting for you at the helicopter. | Sayid和Kate正在直升机那等你 |
[19:58] | I understand that your people from the beach | 我知道你们从海滩来的人 |
[20:00] | Are being brought to the freighter even as we speak. what? | -就在我们说话的时候正在被送往货船 -什么? |
[20:03] | I’d love to fill you in on everything you missed, jack, | 我很愿意告诉所有的细节 Jack |
[20:05] | But you, hugo, james, you need to get moving. | 不过你 Hugo James 你们需要离开了 |
[20:07] | If I were you, I’d want to be on that boat within the hour. | 如果我是你 我会很想在一小时内到船上的 |
[20:13] | Good-bye, jack. let’s go. | 再见 Jack 走吧 |
[20:19] | Lie to them, jack. | 跟他们说谎 Jack |
[20:22] | If you do it half as well as you lie to yourself, | 如果你对自己都撒谎的话 |
[20:25] | They’ll believe you. | 他们会相信你的 |
[20:52] | Michael? what’s going on down there? | Michael 下面出什么事了? |
[20:55] | Ready to go? | 准备走了? |
[20:58] | Did you tell anybody? | 你有告诉其他人吗? |
[20:59] | No, michael. i-i didn’t. | 没有 没说 |
[21:02] | Can you… t-turn it off? | 能…能关掉吗? |
[21:04] | It isn’t even on yet. | 还没开呢 |
[21:06] | But, yeah, if what’s in this tank | 但…当然 如果水槽里的 |
[21:08] | Does what it’s supposed to do, | 东西起作用的话 |
[21:11] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们就没事了 |
[21:14] | Look, I’ll send jin upstairs. | 听着 我会让Jin到上面来 |
[21:16] | There’s no need for him to be down there with me | 他应该在上面陪你 |
[21:18] | When he can be up here with you. | 没必要在下面把时间浪费在我身上 |
[21:21] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[21:32] | Congratulations, sun. | 恭喜你 Sun |
[21:43] | You’re gonna what? freeze it. | -你要干什么? -把它冻起来 |
[21:47] | This is liquid nitrogen. | 这是液化氮 |
[21:48] | We use it in the refrigeration hold. | 我们可以用它来冷藏 |
[21:51] | The bomb needs a charge from the battery to detonate, right? | 炸弹需要充电才能引爆 对吧? |
[21:55] | And the battery runs on a-a chemical reaction. | 而电池则需要化学反应才能有电 |
[21:59] | I spray the battery. I can keep it cold. | 把液化氮喷在电池上 让它处于低温状态 |
[22:02] | No reaction. | 就不会发生化学反应 |
[22:04] | And what’s the catch? | 那现在的问题是? |
[22:07] | The catch is we only have one canister. | 问题是我们只有一罐 |
[22:09] | We use it up, we’re right back where we started. | 用完了 我们就等于回到了最开始 |
[22:13] | Well, shouldn’t we save it till the light turns red? | 那我们是不是应该等到灯变红再用? |
[22:16] | If we see that light turn red | 如果等灯变红了 |
[22:17] | And the battery’s not already cold, | 而电池又还到需要的温度以下 |
[22:19] | That is the last thing we will ever see. | 那红灯就是我们在世界上看到的最后的东西了 |
[22:22] | Either way, at least we’ll have a warning, | 无论怎样 至少我们这样有个预兆 |
[22:25] | Buy ourselves some time. | 为我们赢得一点时间 |
[22:27] | All right, um, freeze the battery. | 好吧 把电池先冻起来 |
[22:29] | Jin, help me trace back these wires, | Jin 帮我找这些线的源头 |
[22:33] | Make a list of where each of them goes to. | 列出每一根线的走向 |
[22:49] | Boat! | 船! |
[23:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:01] | Down there. did you get them all to the boat? | -下来 -你把他们都送上船了吗? |
[23:03] | Yeah, everybody’s safe. are they coming closer? | -是的 都平安到达了 -他们往这儿来了吗? |
[23:05] | They fixed the engine, and they’re gonna get as close | 他们修好引擎 就会尽量往这里开 |
[23:07] | To the island as they can without hitting the reef, | 开到撞不到暗礁的地方 |
[23:08] | So the next trip shouldn’t take so long. | 所以下一批不会花太久时间 |
[23:10] | I’m just gonna get some water, | 我去喝点水 |
[23:11] | And I’ll come back in a minute. okay, I’ll get the next group ready to go. | -马上回来 -我让第二组准备出发 |
[23:13] | Thank you. dan! | -谢了 -Dan! |
[23:15] | Yeah? thanks for helping us. | -怎么? -谢谢你帮我们 |
[23:19] | Absolutely. | 这算什么 |
[23:24] | Okay, let’s go! | 好了 出发 |
[23:30] | Uh, who told you you could eat those peanuts? | 谁允许你吃花生的? |
[23:36] | May–may I eat these peanuts? | 那我…我能吃这些花生吗? |
[23:39] | I’m gonna keep my eye on you, shorty. | 我会盯着你的 小矮子 |
[23:45] | Miles… somethin’ wrong with your neck? | -Miles… -你脖子怎么了? |
[23:49] | Follow me, please. dan, you’re back. | -跟着我 -Dan 你回来了 |
[23:52] | Hey. what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:54] | I’m leaving in ten minutes to take the next group of people | 我离开十分钟 送下一组人到轮船上去 |
[23:56] | To the freighter. you need to make sure that you’re with me | 你们必须保证和我一起在船上 |
[23:58] | On that raft, all right? well, don’t worry about me, cause I’m gonna stay. | 不用担心我 我留下来 |
[24:03] | Miles, no, uh, uh, | Miles 不不 |
[24:04] | I don’t think I’m getting across the… direness | 我想我还没把… |
[24:07] | Of the circumstance. | 事态的紧急跟你说明白 |
[24:08] | Oh, no, you’re very dire, but I’m still gonna stay. | 不 你说得够明白了 但我还是得留下 |
[24:12] | Hey, ten minutes. | 十分钟后 |
[24:14] | Yep. | 好的 |
[24:17] | I’m surprised you wanna leave. | 我很惊讶你竟然会走 |
[24:21] | Sorry? | 你说什么? |
[24:22] | It’s just weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[24:23] | You know, after all that time you spent | 在你花了那么多时间 |
[24:25] | Trying to get back here. | 好不容易回到这儿后 |
[24:28] | What do you mean, get back here? | 你说的”回到这儿” 是什么意思? |
[24:34] | What do I mean? | 我什么意思? |
[24:57] | How deep is the station? | 这儿到底有多深? |
[25:02] | Deep. | 很深 |
[25:36] | Is this the magic box? | 这就是魔法盒? |
[25:40] | No, john, it’s not. | 不 John 那不是 |
[25:50] | What is all this stuff for? | 这些都是干什么的? |
[25:52] | Same things that all the dharma stations are for… | 和其他达摩站里的东西差不多… |
[25:55] | Silly experiments. | 都是为了那些愚蠢的实验 |
[25:57] | What kind of experiments? | 什么样的实验? |
[25:59] | You know what, john? | 你知道吗 John? |
[26:03] | Why don’t you watch this very informative video | 你为什么不看看这卷”扫盲带” |
[26:07] | That will answer some of your questions? | 可能可以回答一些你的问题 |
[26:10] | And I’ll take care of some business. | 我要做点别的事 |
[26:34] | Hello. I’m dr. edgar halliwax… | 你好 我是edgar halliwax博士 |
[26:37] | And this is the orientation film | 这卷是达摩组织 |
[26:39] | For station six of the dharma initiative. | 第六观察站的宣传录像 |
[26:42] | As you’ve no doubt surmised, | 你们都知道 |
[26:44] | Station six, or “the orchid,” | 第六站 或称之为”兰花站” |
[26:46] | Is not… a botanical research unit. | 可不是什么植物研究单位 |
[26:50] | The unique properties…of this island | 这个岛上独特的现象 |
[26:53] | Have created a kind of casimir effect, | 创造了类似一种喀希米尔的效应 |
[26:56] | Allowing the dharma initiative to conduct unique experiments | 也为达摩组织做这些独特的实验提供了条件 |
[27:00] | In both space and time. | 而这些实验涉及到空间与时间 |
[27:05] | This… is “the vault,” | 这就是…”传送室” |
[27:09] | Constructed adjacent to a pocket of what we believe… to be | 建立来通往邻近 |
[27:13] | Negatively charged “exotic matter.” | 充满带有负电荷的”外来事物”的空间 |
[27:17] | Great care must be taken to avoid leaving | 必须要非常小心来避免 |
[27:21] | Inorganic materials… | 房间里有 |
[27:22] | Inside the chamber. | 无机物的残余… |
[27:25] | The electromagnetic energy within the island | 这个岛的电磁能量 |
[27:28] | Can be highly volatile and unpredictable. | 及其的不稳定而且无法预测 |
[27:32] | Now for your own safety | 为了您自身 |
[27:34] | And the safety of those around you, | 和您周围人的安全 |
[27:36] | Metallic objects must never… | 请勿携带金属物品 |
[27:39] | Be placed within the vault. | 进入传送室 |
[27:45] | In our first demonstration, | 我们初步证实 |
[27:47] | We will attempt to shift the test subject | 我们试图将测试主体所在的 |
[27:51] | 100 milliseconds ahead in four-dimensional space. | 四维空间提前100毫秒 |
[27:55] | Of moments, | 此时 |
[27:57] | The animal will seem to disappear, | 动物看似会消失 |
[28:00] | But in reality… | 但事实上… |
[28:21] | Uh… was he talking about what I think he was talking about? | 他的意思是我认为的那样吗? |
[28:25] | If you mean time-traveling bunnies, then yes. | 如果你是指做时间旅行的兔子 那么的确如此 |
[28:30] | You do know that he said specifically | 你确实知道他强调道 |
[28:32] | Not to put anything metal in here. | 不能在这里面放任何金属物体? |
[28:54] | You expecting someone? | 你在等人? |
[28:58] | May I have my weapon back? | 我可以拿回我的武器吗? |
[29:18] | Sayid! Sayid! | |
[29:21] | Kate! Kate! | |
[29:26] | Good to see you, dude. | 见到你真高兴 伙计 |
[29:40] | He say somethin’ to tick you off, freckles? | 他说什么让你发火了吗? 雀斑女? |
[29:43] | Didn’t kill that one. well, which one did you kill? | -他不是我杀的 -那你杀的是哪个? |
[29:50] | Where’s the baby? | 孩子在哪儿? |
[29:51] | He’s with sun, and they should be at the freighter by now. | 和Sun在一起 现在应该在轮船上了 |
[29:56] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[29:57] | I am now. | 现在还好 |
[30:02] | Hey, kenny rogers. | 肯尼·洛杰斯 |
[30:05] | What you trying to do there, pick a lock? | 你在干什么? 撬锁? |
[30:07] | You got a better idea? | 你有什么更好的主意? |
[30:11] | Hacksaw. | 钢锯 |
[30:13] | For the handcuffs, right? | 是锯我的手铐吧? |
[30:20] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[30:22] | Take it easy. all right, all right. | 放松 没事了 没事了 |
[30:24] | Sayid, how’d you get back? | Sayid 你怎么回来的? |
[30:26] | I took the zodiac from the freighter. | 我从货轮上搞了只橡皮艇 |
[30:28] | Is it safe? | 现在安全了吗? |
[30:30] | A body from the boat washed up on the beach. | 一具尸体冲上了海岸 |
[30:34] | It’s safe now. | 现在安全了 |
[30:40] | All right! | 很好 |
[30:41] | Let’s get the hell outta here! | 快离开这鬼地方吧 |
[30:48] | Let’s go, freckles. | 走了 雀斑女 |
[30:50] | I’ve seen enough of this rock. | 我已经受够了这鬼地方了 |
[31:06] | After we drop everyone off at the boat, we can come back | 我们到达之后 还可以回来 |
[31:08] | And look for claire, right? absolutely. | -找Claire 对吧? -当然 |
[31:11] | Hands and feet inside the vehicle! | 把手脚都伸回来 |
[31:16] | Let’s go for a ride! | 起飞了 |
[32:03] | I think I might have something. | 我想我有办法了 |
[32:06] | Okay, so… so if… | 好的 那么 那么如果.. |
[32:08] | If I cut this wire, it… | 如果我把这些线切断 |
[32:10] | It should disconnect the firing mechanisms. | 它就不会与起爆装置相连接 |
[32:15] | Stop! | 住手 |
[32:20] | No good. | 没有好处 |
[32:22] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[32:24] | I-i just don’t know enough. | 我知道的还不够 |
[32:28] | H-how do we even know | 我们 我们怎么知道 |
[32:29] | Your little freezing trick’s doing anything? | 你的小把戏有作用? |
[32:31] | We’ll know if that light turns red and we’re still here. | 只有当灯变红了而我们还活着的时候才知道 |
[32:35] | How much stuff do we have left? | 我们还剩多少? |
[32:41] | We got a quarter tank. | 四分之一罐 |
[32:44] | What happens if we can’t deactivate the bomb? | 如果我们拆不了这炸弹会怎么样? |
[32:49] | We better get everybody the hell off this boat. | 我们最好把所有人从这条船上转移 |
[33:17] | What’s the matter? we’re losing fuel. | -怎么了? -我们在漏油 |
[33:20] | What?! | 你说什么? |
[33:21] | We’re losing fuel! | 我们在漏油 |
[33:22] | Look outside! tell me if you see anything! | 看看外面 告诉我能看见什么 |
[33:35] | We have a fuel leak! | 油罐漏了 |
[33:36] | A bullet must have pierced the tank! | 子弹一定打穿了油罐 |
[33:39] | We gotta find a place to set her down! no, don’t land! | -我们要找个地方降落 -不 不能降落 |
[33:42] | What?! there’s no fuel on the island! | -为什么? 这岛上没有燃料 |
[33:45] | We’ve gotta get to the boat, or this chopper’s useless! | 我们要到船上去 否则这直升机一点用也没有 |
[33:48] | I’m telling ya, I don’t see the boat! well, then keep looking! | -我告诉你了 我还没找到船 -那就继续找 |
[34:01] | We gotta get every ounce of extra weight | 我们得把所有多余的东西 |
[34:03] | Off this chopper now! | 扔下去 |
[34:05] | Anything that’s not bolted down, toss it out! | 所有没用的东西 都扔下去 |
[34:25] | Now what? is that enough? can we make it?! | 现在怎么样? 够了吗? 我们能到吗? |
[34:30] | I’d feel a hell of a lot better | 我觉得如果 |
[34:32] | If we were a few hundred pounds lighter! | 能再轻100磅就好多了 |
[34:39] | Well, if we don’t make it, | 那么如果我们到不了 |
[34:39] | We’re still close enough to ditch it on the beach. hey! | 我们离这岛还是很近 能在海滩附近降落 |
[34:42] | Do not go back to the island! | 别再回那个岛了 |
[34:44] | We might not have a choice, doc. | 医生 我们可能没有选择了 |
[35:04] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么告诉我这些? |
[35:22] | Just do it, freckles. | 照我说的做就行了 雀斑女 |
[35:29] | Sawyer Sawyer! | |
[36:06] | Hey, charlotte! | 你好 charlotte |
[36:08] | Listen, uh, I wanted to say | 听我说 我想在你上船之前 |
[36:11] | Before you get on the boat, please– | 和你说 请… |
[36:12] | I’m gonna stay, daniel… | 我想留下 Daniel |
[36:16] | For now, anyway. | 至少现在想 |
[36:20] | Charlotte Charlotte… | |
[36:23] | There is no “for now.” | 没有 “现在” |
[36:26] | If you don’t come with me, “for now” could be forever. | 如果你不跟我一起 “现在就是永远” |
[36:31] | Nothing’s forever. | 没有什么是永远 |
[36:36] | Why? | 为什么? |
[36:39] | Would it make any sense if I told you | 如果我告诉你 我还在寻找我出生的地方 |
[36:42] | I was still looking for where I was born? | 你会理解吗? |
[36:46] | N-no. | 不会 |
[36:55] | Good-bye, daniel. | 再见 daniel |
[37:14] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[37:16] | You’re not coming. | 你也不来 |
[37:18] | I promised I wouldn’t leave | 我答应过 不把最后一个人安全送走 |
[37:19] | Until I got everyone here safely off this island. | 不会离开这个岛 |
[37:22] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[37:24] | I’ll still be here when you get back. | 当你回来的时候 我还会在这儿 |
[37:27] | Right, right… | 好吧 好吧 |
[37:29] | When I get back. | 当我回来 |
[37:40] | Okay. everybody ready? | 好了 大家准备好了吗? |
[37:43] | Let’s get started. | 我们出发吧 |
[37:51] | Off we go. | 我们走了 |
[38:22] | I know you’re down here, ben. | Ben 我知道你在这 |
[38:26] | Crouching in the dark, | 蜷缩在黑暗的角落 |
[38:29] | Just waiting to take a shot at me. | 想给我来个黑枪 |
[38:32] | This… is “the vault”… | 这是传送室 |
[38:36] | Well, you better aim for the head, ben! | Ben 你最好瞄准我的头 |
[38:41] | You know, like your boyfriend who shot me in the back | 就像你的男朋友那样在我背后开枪 |
[38:44] | Like a coward! | 就象懦夫一样 |
[38:46] | …to avoid leaving inorganic materials inside… | 为了避免把非有机物质留在里面 |
[38:50] | This body armor’s, um, | 这盔甲 |
[38:53] | Been known to take a bullet or two in its time. | 可以同时挡一两颗子弹 |
[39:01] | But before you take your shot, ben, | 但是Ben 在你射击之前 |
[39:05] | Let me tell you about this. | 让我告诉你 |
[39:09] | See that? I took out a bit of a-a life insurance policy, ben. | 你知道吗? 我已经投了一份人身保险 Ben |
[39:18] | It’s a heart rate monitor, | 那是个心率监测器 |
[39:20] | And it’s connected to a radio transmitter. | 它与调频传送器相连 |
[39:24] | W-we call it a “dead man’s trigger,” ben. | Ben 我们叫它 “死者扳机” |
[39:30] | If my heart stops beating… | 如果我的心脏停止跳动 |
[39:32] | It sends a little signal to the 500 pounds of c4 | 它就会向500磅C4炸药传送信号 |
[39:37] | That I’ve got hardwired out there on the freighter | 那些炸药我留在了货轮上 |
[39:42] | That’d kill a lot of innocent people, ben. | Ben 那样会杀了许多无辜的人 |
[39:46] | If you think I’m bluffing, | 如果你觉得我在虚张声势 |
[39:48] | Need I remind you of, uh… | 那需要我来提醒你 |
[39:51] | How your daughter looked as she bled out? | 你女儿死的时候的样子吗? |
[39:55] | Facedown in the grass? | 脸向下朝着草地 |
[40:04] | Who the hell are you? | 你又是谁? |
[40:07] | My name is john locke, | 我是John Locke |
[40:10] | And I have no… conflict with you. | 我和你无冤无仇 |
[40:16] | And neither do the people on that boat. | 那船上的人也没有 |
[40:20] | So… | 所以… |
[40:23] | Why don’t you put your knife down? | 为什么你不把刀放下? |
[40:28] | We can talk about this. | 我们可以谈谈 |
[40:33] | Well, john locke… | 好的 John Locke |
[40:37] | I’ve never really been one for talk. | 我从来都靠谈话解决问题 |
[40:46] | You killed my daughter. | 你杀了我的女儿 |
[40:48] | Aah! you killed my daughter! | 你杀了我女儿 |
[40:49] | Ben! ben! ben, stop! no, no! stop! | Ben 停下 不要 停下 |
[40:55] | Ben, what did you do? | Ben 你做了什么? |
[41:03] | You just killed everybody on that boat. | 你杀了那船上的所有人 |
[41:10] | So? | 那又怎么样? |