时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | What are you guys doing? we’re shooting things. | -你们这帮人在干什么? -我们在射击 |
[00:28] | This is a map to the temple. it’s a sanctuary. | 这是去神庙的地图 那是个避难所 |
[00:31] | It may be the last safe place on this island. | 这可能是岛上最后的安全地点 |
[00:33] | If you leave now, you can get there in a day and a half. | 如果你们现在就走 一天半就能到 |
[00:35] | Your mother will protect you. | 你母亲会保护你的 |
[00:44] | Karl? no! | Karl? 不要! |
[00:45] | Come on. come on. he’s gone. no! no! | -快走快走 他已经死了 -不要不要! |
[00:53] | Wait! wait! don’t! I’m ben’s daughter! | 等等! 不要! 我是Ben的女儿 |
[00:56] | I’m his daughter! | 我是他的女儿! |
[01:37] | You got a prescription for that? | 你有吃那个的处方吗? |
[01:40] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[01:42] | I wrote it myself. | 我自己开的 |
[01:49] | You look terrible. | 你看起来很糟 |
[01:51] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:53] | What are those? | 那些是什么? |
[01:57] | Antibiotics. I just got a… | 抗生素 我只是… |
[01:59] | A stomach bug. | 胃里有虫 |
[02:02] | You should eat some crackers. | 你应该吃点饼干 |
[02:05] | Crackers always make me feel better. | 饼干总能让我好受些 |
[02:12] | Why aren’t they back from the boat yet, jack? | 他们怎么还没从船上回来 Jack? |
[02:17] | Well, sayid said the engine was down. | Sayid说引擎熄火了 |
[02:19] | My guess is they’re trying to fix it | 我猜他们是正在修理 |
[02:21] | And wondering why the hell they can’t get in touch with us. | 也在思考他们怎么联系不上我们 |
[02:24] | And you’re not worried? no. | -那你不担心吗? -不 |
[02:26] | My gut says we’re getting off this island. | 我的肚子说我们要离开这个岛了 |
[02:29] | I thought your gut was sick. | 你的肚子不是病了吗 |
[02:33] | Help! I need some help! help! | 救人啊! 我需要帮助! |
[02:38] | Help! I need help! | 救人啊! 我需要帮助! |
[02:39] | I need some help down here! | 我这里需要帮助! |
[02:49] | The dog was barking. I didn’t see him. | 狗一直在叫 我都没看到他 |
[02:52] | I got him. flip. | 抓住他了 拖他上来 |
[03:18] | Do you know who this is? | 你认识他? |
[03:22] | He was on our boat. | 他是我们船上的 |
[03:26] | He’s the doctor. | 他是医生 |
[03:32] | We’re all gonna die. | 我们都要挂了 |
[03:35] | Calm down, chicken little. | 冷静点 胆小鬼 |
[03:37] | The sky ain’t falling just yet. | 天还塌不下来 |
[03:39] | This is exactly what he wants– to fight amongst ourselves. | 这就是他想要的 让我们内斗 |
[03:42] | You’re making a big mistake, dude. it’s his to make, hugo. | -你会犯错的 兄弟 -让他错吧 Hugo |
[03:47] | Let’s get on with it. | 继续 |
[03:52] | Right. | 好 |
[03:56] | I’m attackin’ siberia. | 我要攻击西伯利亚 |
[04:03] | Sorry. | 承让承让 |
[04:04] | Can’t believe you’re just giving him australia. | 不可思议 你就这样把澳洲给他了 |
[04:06] | Australia’s the key to the whole game. says you. | -澳洲是整个游戏的关键 -你说的 |
[04:17] | Stop here. on your knees. | 停下 跪下 |
[04:20] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[04:30] | Hey. turn this thing off. | 把这玩意儿关掉 |
[04:36] | P-please. | 求求你 |
[04:38] | There’s a baby with them. | 他们那还有个婴儿 |
[04:39] | Just promise you won’t… | 千万别… |
[04:41] | Turn the fence off. | 把防护关掉 |
[04:54] | Okay. it’s off. | 好的 关了 |
[05:11] | Code 14-j. | 暗号14-J |
[05:14] | Code 14-j. | 暗号14-J |
[05:17] | Code 14-j. | 暗号14-J |
[05:17] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[05:19] | Code 14-j. I think it’s for ben. | -暗号14-J -我想是打给Ben的 |
[05:39] | What’s “code 14-j”? | “暗号14-J”是什么? |
[05:43] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪里听到的? |
[05:44] | The phone rang. I picked it up. | 电话响了 我接了 |
[05:46] | A voice kept repeating, “code 14-j.” | 一个声音不停地说 “暗号14-J” |
[05:50] | We need to get to the other house. | 我们要去其它房子 |
[05:51] | It’s easier to fortify, | 那里更容易设防 |
[05:52] | And we’ll have better position on the tree lines. | 我们也能占据树林里的有利地形 |
[05:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[05:56] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[07:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:14] | No, no, no, no. wait. | 不不不 等等 |
[07:21] | Wait. I can explain. d-do you speak english? | 等等 我能解释 你们会说英语吗? |
[07:36] | Sure. sure. | 好的好的 |
[07:49] | Ah. okay. | 好的 |
[07:51] | Okay. okay. | 好 |
[07:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:55] | This… | 这是… |
[08:04] | Surrender! surrender! | 投降了! 投降了! |
[08:05] | Oh, so you do speak english. | 哦 你会说英语啊 |
[08:26] | Yah! | 驾! |
[08:34] | Let me guess. “14-j” ain’t the code for the pizza boy. | 让我猜猜 “14-J”不是用来叫匹萨的吧 |
[08:37] | It’s an early warning system. | 是一个预警系统 |
[08:39] | Warning for what? somebody tripped | -预警什么? -有人碰到了 |
[08:41] | The panic switch at our security fence. | 我们安全系统的面板开关 |
[08:43] | That means one of my people’s been captured. | 那就是说我们有人被俘获了 |
[08:45] | How long did you guys debate amongst yourselves | 你们刚刚吵了多久才 |
[08:47] | Whether or not to ask me why the phone rang? | 决定要不要问我电话怎么会响的? |
[08:50] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[08:51] | Well, so much for our head start. | 那已经足够我们想好对策了 |
[08:54] | Hold up. if we’re hunkerin’ down, | 等等 如果我们要转移 |
[08:56] | I gotta grab frenchie and the kids. don’t bother. they’re safe. | -我去把孩子们带来 -别担心 他们很安全 |
[08:58] | I sent rousseau, alex and karl away yesterday. away where? | -我昨天就让Rousseau Alex和Karl他们走了 -去哪? |
[09:03] | Whatever. claire’s still sleepin’. I’ll grab her. | 随便了 Claire还在睡觉 我去叫醒她 |
[09:06] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[09:07] | I’ll make time. | 我会抓紧时间的 |
[09:11] | It’s very important that you survive | 不管这里发上什么 你都要活下来 |
[09:13] | What’s about to happen here, john. | 这很重要 John |
[09:14] | So I need you to stay close to me. and why would I do that? | -所以我需要你跟着我 -我干嘛这么做? |
[09:17] | Because the people that are coming won’t risk hurting me. | 因为那些人不会冒险伤害我的 |
[09:20] | You want to live? I’m your best chance. | 你想活下来吗? 我是你最好的机会 |
[09:28] | His throat was slit. | 他的喉咙被撕开了 |
[09:33] | Know anything about that? | 知道什么吗? |
[09:36] | No. uh, he was fine when I last saw him. | 我上次见到他的时候 他还很好 |
[09:39] | Which was when? | 是什么时候? |
[09:41] | When? | 什么时候? |
[09:44] | “when” is kind of a relative term. | “什么时候”是一个相对的期限 |
[09:49] | We don’t know anything about this. | 我们什么也不知道 |
[09:51] | Any luck fixing the sat-phone? | 固定电话修得如何了? |
[09:54] | Uh, yeah. sorry, no. | 哦 抱歉 |
[09:55] | The, uh, mike was… smashed pretty good. | Mike…干得很不错 |
[09:58] | Best-case scenario, | 可能是最好情形了 |
[09:59] | We’d only be able to broadcast tone squelch–beeps and boops. well, yeah, | 不过只能发射Beeps和Boops的信号 |
[10:03] | But you could still use it as sort of a telegraph, right? | 不过你还是可以发射信息 对吗? |
[10:07] | If I had some strips of ferrous metal, | 如果我有些铁金属 |
[10:09] | Uh, a 9-volt battery clip | 还有个九伏的电池夹 |
[10:11] | And some… wiring. | 还有些…电线 |
[10:14] | We got a bunch of stuff that we salvaged from the plane. great. | -我们从飞机上弄下来好多东西 -很好 |
[10:18] | I’ll show you where it is. | 我带你去看看 |
[10:25] | Bernard, you got a second? | Bernard 你有空吗? |
[10:33] | These people who are coming– | 那些人 |
[10:34] | You’re scared of ’em, aren’t you? that’s right, john. I am. | -你很怕他们 是吗? -是的 |
[10:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[10:44] | Get away from the window, hugo. | 离窗户远点 Hugo |
[10:50] | How’s sawyer gonna get back in? he’s not. | -那Sawyer回来时怎么进来? -他不会回来 |
[10:57] | Hey. you see if claire left her house this morning? | 今早你看到Claire离开房子了吗? |
[10:59] | What’s going on? why do you have that? | 怎么了? 你拿着那个干嘛? |
[11:01] | Just get back inside and wait until– | 进屋去等着 |
[11:09] | Get back inside! aah! | 进屋去! |
[11:12] | Get inside! | 快进去! |
[11:25] | Claire! Claire! | |
[11:37] | Claire! Claire! | |
[11:50] | Claire! Claire! | |
[12:11] | Good afternoon, sir. | 下午好 先生 |
[12:13] | Good afternoon. I’d like a room, please. | 下午好 我要一个房间 |
[12:15] | Of course, sir. is this your first time in tunisia? | 好的 先生 这是您第一次来突尼斯 |
[12:20] | No, but it’s been a while. | 不是 我来这有一阵了 |
[12:24] | Your name? | 你的名字? |
[12:26] | I’m actually a preferred guest. | 事实上 我是这里的优先顾客 |
[12:28] | It should be under “dean moriarty.” | 是以Dean Moriarty的名字订的 |
[12:39] | Certainly, mr. moriarty. | 当然 Moriarty先生 |
[12:44] | May I help you with anything else? | 还有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[12:47] | Yes. um, today’s date is… | 嗯 今天是几号 |
[12:49] | October 24th, sir. 2005? | -十月二十四号 -2005年? |
[12:53] | Yes, sir. 2005. | 是的 先生 2005年 |
[12:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:02] | …Sayid Jarrah… …sayid jarrah… | |
[13:11] | …Sayid Jarrah… …sayid jarrah… | |
[13:13] | Please. I just want to bury my wife in peace. | 我只是想让我的妻子入土安息 |
[13:31] | Right now I need you to tell me what’s going on. | 我要你现在就告诉我发生了什么事 |
[13:33] | I think the technical term is “shock and awe.” | 我认为用正式的说 就是”震撼行动” |
[13:36] | They’re trying to frighten me into surrendering. | 他们想要威吓我 让我投降 |
[13:38] | Well, why did they stop shooting? | 那他们为什么没有开枪了 |
[13:39] | Was that claire’s house? claire was there. | 那是Claire的房子吗 Claire在那儿 |
[13:43] | Hugo, get the baby away from the window. | Hugo 不要抱着孩子站窗户边 |
[13:46] | Put him in the back room. | 把他抱到里屋去 |
[13:50] | You said I need to survive this. why? | 你说我得活下来 为什么 |
[13:54] | Because there’s only one person that can help us now, | 因为现在只有一个人能帮我们了 |
[13:56] | And that’s jacob, and we have to go to him together. | 那就是Jacob 我们得一起去找他 |
[13:59] | What makes you think I can find him? | 你怎么认为我能找到他 |
[14:00] | I-i don’t even know where the cabin is. | 我甚至都不知道他的住处 |
[14:03] | I know, but hurley does. | 我明白 但Hurley知道 |
[14:07] | Claire! Claire! | |
[14:09] | Claire Claire! | |
[14:10] | Claire Claire! | |
[14:16] | Claire Claire! | |
[14:21] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:24] | Claire Charlie? | |
[14:25] | Okay. okay. okay. where’s aaron? where’s aaron? | 没事 没事 Aaron在哪里 Aaron在哪里 |
[14:28] | He’s with us. it’s okay. we’re gonna move now. | 他跟我们在一起 好了 我们得走了 |
[14:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:40] | Open the front door! | 把前门开了 |
[14:49] | Hugo, you don’t want to do that. | Hugo 不要那样 |
[14:55] | Open the damn door! | 把该死的门打开 |
[14:58] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[15:00] | Open the damn door! | 他妈的开门啊 |
[15:11] | Careful. | 小心 |
[15:13] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[15:14] | She got her bell rung, but she’s gonna be all right. | 她晕过去了 不过应该没事 |
[15:21] | They just started shooting. why? | 他们开始开枪了 为什么 |
[15:26] | Why slaughter people without even telling us what they want? | 为什么这些人要毫无目的地滥杀无辜 |
[15:28] | Those people were murdered to make you angry, james. | 他们只是用滥杀无辜来激怒你 James |
[15:31] | So you’d be more likely to come storming in here | 这样你就更有可能陷入狂暴 |
[15:33] | And throw me to the wolves. yeah, what’s wrong with that? | -然后把我扔向虎口 -这有什么不好的 |
[15:37] | Sounds like a great plan to me. what do you say, on three? | 我听来是个不错的计划 你觉得呢 |
[15:47] | I wouldn’t if I were you. | 如果我是你 我就不会 |
[15:49] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[16:08] | Miles? Miles? | |
[16:11] | Who the hell let you out? | 谁放你出来的 |
[16:13] | The people who gave me this. | 给我这个的人 |
[16:18] | They want to talk. | 他们想要谈谈 |
[18:02] | You vultures, you followed me | 你这个饕餮之徒 你跟踪我 |
[18:04] | to tikrit… to spy on me?! | 到提特里克 来监视我? |
[18:12] | What are you doing here? | 你到这里来干什么 |
[18:15] | I’m here to find the man who murdered your wife. | 我来找出杀你妻子的凶手 |
[18:26] | How did you get here? | 你怎么到这里来的? |
[18:29] | I came across the syrian border. | 我穿过叙利亚的边界过来的 |
[18:30] | It’s really not as difficult as you might– how did you get off the | -这不是你想象中的那么难 -你是怎样逃离 |
[18:32] | Island? | 那个岛的? |
[18:33] | Your friend desmond had a boat. | 你的朋友Desmond有一艘船 |
[18:35] | Remember? “the elizabeth.” | 还记得吗 伊丽莎白号 |
[18:38] | I followed a heading to fiji. | 我沿着航线去了斐济 |
[18:41] | Then I chartered a plane. | 然后我租了一架飞机 |
[18:44] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[18:47] | You remember the name charles widmore, don’t you? | 你还记得Charles Widmore这个名字 对吗 |
[18:51] | The man who tried to convince the world | 那个家伙 他要全世界的都 |
[18:53] | That your plane was on the bottom of the ocean? | 认为你们的飞机沉入了海底? |
[18:55] | What does it have to do with me? with nadia? | 这和我还有Nadia有什么关系 |
[18:58] | There was a man at her procession. | 她的队伍中有一个人 |
[19:02] | He goes by the name of ishmael bakir. | 名字叫Ishmael Bakir |
[19:05] | He’s one of widmore’s men. | 他是widmore的人 |
[19:09] | Bakir was last seen five days ago | 有人五天前在洛杉矶 |
[19:12] | In los angeles, | 最后一次看到Bakir |
[19:14] | Caught by a traffic camera, | 是一个交通摄像头拍到的 |
[19:16] | Speeding away from the corner of la brea and santa monica. | 超速从La brea和Santa monica的街角冲出去 |
[19:25] | That’s three blocks from where nadia was killed. | 那里离Nadia被杀的地方只有三个街区之遥 |
[19:36] | Why would these people want to murder her? | 这些人为什么要杀她 |
[19:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:42] | But they did. | 但是他们已经把她杀了 |
[19:57] | How many of ’em are there? | 他们有多少人 |
[19:59] | Maybe six. I’m not sure. | 可能是6个 我不太清楚 |
[20:01] | The hell you mean, you ain’t sure? | 你意思是你不确定 |
[20:03] | You came over on the same boat with ’em, didn’t ya? | 你跟他们乘同一条船来的 不是吗 |
[20:05] | They told me they were just security. | 他们告诉我他们只是保卫人员 |
[20:06] | Security for what? for him. | -保护什么 -保护他 |
[20:09] | Once they got him, to escort him back to the mainland. | 只要他们抓到他 就会押送他回到美国本土 |
[20:12] | Well, miles, sounds like | 好吧 Miles 听起来 |
[20:13] | You’re not gonna collect your $3.2 million. | 你不准备要你的3200万美金了 |
[20:18] | Just take it. | 拿走吧 |
[20:19] | Why would I talk to them? | 我为什么会跟他们谈话 |
[20:21] | Because they have a hostage. | 因为他们有人质 |
[20:24] | Well, then they’ve badly miscalculated, | 那他们严重失算了 |
[20:26] | Cause every single one of my people | 因为我的人 |
[20:27] | Is prepared to die in service to this island. it’s your daughter! | -都准备好为岛而亡了 -是你女儿 |
[20:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:51] | Am I speaking to benjamin linus? | 是Benjamin Linus吗 |
[20:53] | That’s right. | 请讲 |
[20:56] | My name is martin keamy. | 我叫Martin Keamy |
[20:57] | I’m an employee of charles widmore. | 我是Charles Widmore的手下 |
[21:00] | Who’s charles widmore? later. | -谁是Charles Widmore? -先听下 |
[21:02] | I’d like you to go look out your east window | 我要你从东边的窗户向外看看 |
[21:04] | So we can talk about this face-to-face. | 这样我们就可以面谈了 |
[21:13] | To the left. | 左边 |
[21:16] | You see me? | 看见我了吗 |
[21:19] | Yeah, I see you. | 是的 我看到了 |
[21:22] | All right, mr. linus, these are my terms. | 好的 Linus先生 我的条件是 |
[21:24] | You’re gonna step out the front door, | 你走出前门 |
[21:26] | Put your hands above your head, | 把手放在头上 |
[21:27] | And you’re gonna walk straight to me. | 对直朝我走过来 |
[21:29] | Once I have you in my custody, then I promise you | 只要你在我手上 我保证 |
[21:31] | That no one else in that house will be harmed. | 屋子里的其他人会毫发无伤 |
[21:38] | You and I both know that once you have me, | 你我都知道 只要你抓住了我 |
[21:40] | There’s nothing to stop you | 你就会毫无顾忌地 |
[21:41] | From killing everybody else on this island. | 在这岛上大开杀戒 |
[21:44] | What kind of guy do you think I am? | 你认为我是那样的人? |
[21:47] | Martin christopher keamy Martin christopher keamy– | |
[21:49] | Former first sergeant, united states marine corps, | 前美国海军陆战队的一级士官 |
[21:51] | Served with distinction from 1996 to 2001, | 服役于1996年到2001年 |
[21:54] | But since then, | 但之后 |
[21:55] | You’ve worked with a number of mercenary organizations, | 你工作于一些雇佣军集团 |
[21:58] | Specifically in uganda. | 特别是在乌干达 |
[22:02] | So I know exactly what kind of man you are, mr. keamy, | 所以我完全清楚你的底细 Keamy先生 |
[22:05] | And we can dispense with the formalities. | 我们可以不用拘束于礼节 |
[22:09] | Okay, ben. you got it. | 好的 Ben 你说对了 |
[22:24] | Get down. | 跪下 |
[22:35] | Get your ass out here right now… | 你现在就给我滚出来 |
[22:39] | Or I’m gonna kill your daughter. | 否则我就杀了你女儿 |
[22:54] | I’d like to present a counterproposal. | 我倒是有个相反的提议 |
[22:59] | I’m listening. | 我听着 |
[23:02] | You and your friends… | 你和你的同伙 |
[23:05] | You turn around. | 你转过身去 |
[23:06] | Walk back to your helicopter. | 回到你的直升机那去 |
[23:09] | You fly away and forget you ever heard of this island. | 然后飞走 就当作自己从来没有来到这岛上 |
[23:21] | Tell your daddy good-bye. | 和你老爸说拜拜吧 |
[23:25] | Dad… | 爸 |
[23:27] | They’re serious. | 他们是当真的 |
[23:28] | They killed karl and my mother. | 他们已经杀了karl和我妈了 |
[23:33] | Alex… Alex… | |
[23:34] | I have this under control. | 一切都在掌握之中 |
[23:36] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一定会没事的 |
[23:38] | Please, daddy! | 求你了 爸爸 |
[23:41] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[23:45] | You have ten seconds, Ben. | 给你10秒钟 Ben |
[23:48] | Okay, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[23:49] | Nine… | 九… |
[23:51] | She’s not my daughter. | 她不是我女儿 |
[23:53] | Eight… | 八… |
[23:54] | I stole her as a baby | 她还是个婴儿的时候 |
[23:55] | from an insane woman. | 我从一个疯女人把她那里偷过来的 |
[23:58] | She’s a pawn, nothing more. | 她只不过我手中的一颗棋子 仅此而已 |
[24:02] | She means nothing to me. | 对我来说 她什么都不是 |
[24:09] | I’m not coming out of this house. | 我是不会出去的 |
[24:12] | So if you want to kill her, go ahead and do it– | 所以 要是你想杀了 尽管开枪好了– |
[24:42] | I don’t see ’em. | 他们走了 |
[24:43] | They just left her body there and disappeared into the jungle. | 他们把她的尸体留那里 人都消失在丛林了 |
[24:46] | They won’t be gone for long. | 他们一定还没走多远 |
[24:48] | It’s gonna be dark in about 20 minutes, | 再过20分钟天就要黑了 |
[24:50] | And then they’re gonna come for him. | 到时 他们还会再来抓他 |
[24:55] | Then let’s just hand him over. | 我们把他交出去得了 |
[24:58] | I don’t think these people have any intentions | 我想这些人根本就没打算让我们 |
[24:59] | Of letting us walk of here alive, James, | 活着离开这里 James |
[25:02] | No matter what we do. | 不管我们怎么做 |
[25:03] | Well, I ain’t got no intention of dyin’. | 我还不想死呢 |
[25:07] | He changed the rules. | 他篡改了规则 |
[25:10] | What? who? | 你说什么? 谁? |
[25:13] | What rules? | 什么规则? |
[25:22] | You know I’m right. | 你知道 我是对的 |
[25:23] | Our best chance here is to toss him out and fend for ourselves. | 我们最好把他交出去 保住自己 |
[25:29] | Hey! Where you goin’? | 嘿 你去哪 |
[25:34] | Open this damn door! | 把这该死的门打开! |
[25:37] | Open up! | 打开啊! |
[27:01] | Walk. | 走 |
[27:09] | Who are you and why are you following me? | 你是谁 你为什么要跟踪我? |
[27:11] | My name is Benjamin Linus. | 我叫Benjamin Linus |
[27:16] | And I need you to take a message to Mr. Widmore for me. | 我要你帮我给Widmore先生捎个口信 |
[27:20] | And what message is that? | 什么口信? |
[27:38] | That should do it. | 杀的好 |
[27:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:45] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪里? |
[27:47] | We’re finished here, Sayid. | 该结束了 Sayid |
[27:50] | Turn around and walk away. | 转身走开 当作什么都没发生 |
[27:53] | Mourn your loss. get on with your life. | 继续你对她的哀悼 继续你的生活吧 |
[27:55] | I have no life. they took it from me. | 我已经没法生活了 被他们夺走了 |
[27:59] | Go home, sayid. | 回去吧 Sayid |
[28:01] | Once you let your grief become anger, | 一旦让你的悲痛变成了愤怒 |
[28:03] | It will never go away. | 你就没法脱身了 |
[28:06] | I speak from experience. | 这是我的经验之谈 |
[28:10] | This is my war. It’s not yours. | 这是我的战斗 和你没关 |
[28:15] | I spent the last eight years of my life | 过去的八年 我一直的苦苦寻觅 |
[28:19] | Searching for the woman I love. | 我深爱的那个女人 |
[28:22] | I finally found her and I married her. | 我最终找了 并和她结了婚 |
[28:28] | And I buried her yesterday. | 可昨天我却参加了她的葬礼 |
[28:29] | So don’t tell me this is not my war. | 所以别跟我说 这不是我的战斗 |
[28:39] | Benjamin… Benjamin… | |
[28:43] | Who’s next? | 下个目标是谁? |
[28:47] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会联系你的 |
[28:58] | Open the damn door! | 把这该死的门打开! |
[29:00] | Son of a bitch just left us here. | 狗娘养的 把我们扔这了 |
[29:02] | Open the damn door! what’s going on? | 把门打开 怎么了 |
[29:05] | Claire? Claire? | |
[29:08] | You all right, sweetheart? | 你没事吧 宝贝 |
[29:10] | yeah, a bit wobbly, but, uh, I’ll live. | 没事 有点站不稳 毕竟 我还活着 |
[29:13] | Well, I wouldn’t be too sure about that. | 话不要说的太快 |
[29:18] | Excuse me, James. | 请原谅 James |
[29:20] | Excuse you? | 原谅你? |
[29:24] | What were you doing in there? | 你在里面做什么了? |
[29:26] | Okay, listen to me very carefully. | 好吧 你们听仔细了 |
[29:28] | I need all of you to do exactly as I say. | 我要你完全按照我的话去做 |
[29:30] | In a minute, we have to run from this house as fast as we can. | 一分钟后 我们得拼命地从这跑出去 |
[29:33] | At that moment, when I give the order, I want you to head | 在我下令后 我要你们 |
[29:35] | Straight for the tree line. | 直接往树林那边跑 |
[29:38] | You mean towards the guys with guns? | 你是说跑向那些持枪的家伙? |
[29:41] | No, we want to be as far away from them as possible. | 不是 我们要尽可能的离他们远点 |
[30:10] | Okay, outside. outside now! | 好了 跑出去 快点出去 |
[30:31] | What did you do?! | 你做什么了?! |
[30:37] | Did you just call that thing? | 你把那东西召出来了? |
[30:54] | Fall back! | 折回去! |
[30:55] | Go! go, go! | 跑! 跑 快跑! |
[30:58] | Head for the trees. I’ll catch up with you. | 往树林那边跑 我会赶上去的 |
[31:00] | Hey, where are you going? | 嘿 你要去那? |
[31:02] | I have to say good-bye to my daughter, John. | 我总得和我女儿告个别啊 John |
[32:12] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[32:14] | Might actually have a signal. | 可能真有信号 |
[32:17] | What are you sending? | 你在发送什么? |
[32:21] | “what…” | “医生…” |
[32:23] | “happened… | “他…” |
[32:24] | “to… | “现在…” |
[32:26] | The… doctor?” | 怎么样了…?” |
[32:57] | Okay. they didn’t exactly say what happened to the doctor, | 好吧 他们没确切地说医生怎么样了 |
[33:00] | But your friends are fine, | 但你们的朋友都没事 |
[33:02] | And the helicopter’s coming back in–in the morning. | 直升机明早就会回来 |
[33:07] | Well? | 还有? |
[33:08] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[33:10] | What the message said was, “what are you talking about? | 那条信息说的是:”你在说什么?” |
[33:13] | The doctor is fine.” | 医生他很好” |
[33:23] | You know morse code. | 你知道摩尔斯电码 |
[33:28] | What does that mean– | 那是什么意思– |
[33:30] | “the doctor is fine”? | “医生他很好” |
[33:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:35] | Why are you lying? | 你干嘛撒谎? |
[33:38] | Why did you say | 你为什么要说 |
[33:40] | That the helicopters are coming back? | 直升机明早回来? |
[33:44] | Jack Jack. | |
[33:46] | Were you ever… gonna take us off this island? | 你会不会…把我们带离这个岛? |
[33:56] | No. | 不会 |
[33:59] | No. | 不会 |
[34:10] | -Jack. -No. | -Jack -不会 |
[34:31] | I think your chopper buddies ran that way, | 你的宝贝直升机向那边飞走了 |
[34:33] | If you wanna catch up. | 想追就去吧 |
[34:35] | Yeah, I think I’ll stay with you guys for–for now. | 好吧 不过我现在–现在还会和你们呆在一起 |
[34:58] | Sorry about your daughter. | 你女儿的死我很难过 |
[35:02] | Thank you, John. | 谢谢你 John |
[35:05] | That being said, you lied to me. | 别废话 你向我撒谎了 |
[35:08] | You told me you didn’t know what the smoke monster was. | 你说你不知道那烟一样的怪物是什么 |
[35:11] | You can ask Jacob all about it when we go to the cabin. | 我们到了木屋后你可以问Jacob一切 |
[35:15] | Hang on. “Jacob”? | 等等 “Jacob?” |
[35:20] | Who the hell’s Jacob? | 谁是Jacob? |
[35:22] | He’s the man that’s gonna tell us what to do next, James. | 他会告诉我们下来该怎么做 James |
[35:27] | You know what? I’m done with all this. | 你知道吗?我受够了 |
[35:30] | I never should have followed you wackos in the first place. | 我一开始就不该跟你们这帮疯子一起 |
[35:33] | I’m goin’ back to the beach, and Claire and the kid | 我要跟Claire和孩子一起回海岸去 |
[35:35] | Are comin’ with me. you good with that? | 你没意见吧? |
[35:39] | Yeah, I’m good with that. | 是 我赞成 |
[35:42] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你走 |
[35:45] | Let’s go. You, too, Hurley. | 走吧 你也来 Hurley |
[35:57] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[35:59] | Hugo stays with us. | Hugo必须和我们一起 |
[36:06] | -Not a chance. -Wait. Leave me out of this. | -决不 -等等 别把我扯进去啊 |
[36:08] | I’m sorry, Hugo. we need you to find the cabin. | 不好意思 Hugo 我们需要你找到木屋 |
[36:10] | He ain’t goin’ anywhere with you, | 他不会和你去任何地方的 |
[36:12] | -You crazy son of a bitch. -Stop! put the guns down. I’ll go with Locke. | -你个疯狗 -停下!都把枪放下 我和Locke走 |
[36:16] | -Hugo. -It’s okay, Sawyer. | -Hugo -没事的 Sawyer |
[36:21] | Please, put your gun down. | 拜托 放下枪 |
[36:26] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[36:28] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[36:31] | You guys go back to the beach. I’ll catch up sooner or later. | 你们先回海滩 我迟早会赶上的 |
[36:44] | You harm so much as one hair on his curly head… | 你要是敢动他一根毫毛… |
[36:48] | I’ll kill you. | 我就要你的命 |
[36:51] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[36:59] | Let’s go. Go. Move. | 我们走 走吧 走 |
[37:15] | Which way? | 怎么走? |
[37:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:45] | Good evening, Sir. May I help you? | 晚上好 先生 需要帮忙吗? |
[37:47] | Oh, yes. I’m here to see Mr. and Mrs. Kendrick in 4e. | 是的 我来找住在4E的Kendrick夫妇 |
[37:51] | At this hour, sir? | 这么晚吗 先生? |
[37:53] | They’re expecting me. | 他们知道我来 |
[37:56] | Feel free to call up. | 你只管打电话确认好了 |
[38:00] | No need, sir. Good night, sir. | 不用了 先生 晚安 先生 |
[38:58] | Wake up, Charles. | Charles 醒醒 |
[39:11] | I wondered when you were gonna show up. | 我想着你什么时候会出现 |
[39:17] | I see you’ve been getting more sun. | 我看到你好像晒黑了些 |
[39:19] | Iraq is lovely this time of year. | 伊拉克现在正是好时节 |
[39:24] | When did you start sleeping with a bottle of scotch by the bed? | 你什么时候开始和苏格兰威士忌共眠了? |
[39:27] | When the nightmares started. | 当噩梦开始时 |
[39:41] | Have you come here to kill me, Benjamin? | 你来是要杀我的吗 Benjamin? |
[39:44] | We both know I can’t do that. | 我俩都知道我不会那么做 |
[39:49] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么来这? |
[39:55] | I’m here, Charles, | 我来 Charles |
[39:56] | Because you murdered my daughter. | 是因为你谋杀了我的女儿 |
[40:00] | Don’t stand there, looking at me | 别站在那 用你那双 |
[40:02] | With those horrible eyes of yours | 可怕的眼睛盯着我 |
[40:04] | And lay the blame for the death of that poor girl on me | 还把那个可怜女孩的死归因于我 |
[40:09] | When we both know very well | 我们都知道 |
[40:10] | I didn’t murder her at all, Benjamin. | 她根本不是我杀的 Benjamin |
[40:15] | You did. | 是你 |
[40:17] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不是那样的 |
[40:20] | Yes, Benjamin, it is. | 是的 Benjamin 是那样的 |
[40:23] | You creep into my bedroom in the dead of night like a rat | 你想耗子一样在午夜潜进我的房子 |
[40:28] | And have the audacity to pretend that you’re the victim? | 厚颜无耻的想摆脱自己的罪名? |
[40:34] | I know who you are, boy… | 我知道你是谁 孩子… |
[40:37] | What you are. | 你是什么样的人 |
[40:39] | I know that everything you have you took from me. | 我知道你拥有的 你从我这里抢走的 |
[40:46] | So… once again I ask you, | 所以…我再问你一次 |
[40:50] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这? |
[40:53] | I’m here, Charles, | 我来 Charles |
[40:55] | To tell you that I’m going to kill your daughter. | 是告诉你我要杀了你女儿 |
[41:02] | Penelope, is it? | 她叫Penelope 是吗? |
[41:05] | And once she’s gone… | 她离去后… |
[41:09] | Once she’s dead… | 当她死后… |
[41:13] | Then you’ll understand how I feel. | 你就会明白我现在的感受 |
[41:19] | And you’ll wish you hadn’t changed the rules. | 你就会希望你没有篡改规则 |
[41:28] | You’ll never find her. | 你不会找到她的 |
[41:34] | That island’s mine, Benjamin. | 那个岛是我的 Benjamin |
[41:36] | It always was. It will be again. | 它以前一直是 以后也会是 |
[41:42] | But you’ll never find it. | 但你永远找不到它 |
[41:45] | Then I suppose the hunt is on for both of us. | 那我觉得我们俩都得开始寻找了 |
[41:48] | I suppose it is. | 我觉得是 |
[41:52] | Sleep tight, Charles. | 好好睡吧 Charles |