时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Juliet–she was their fertility doctor, | Juliet 她是他们的妇产医生 |
[00:29] | Studying pregnant women. | 专门研究怀孕女性的 |
[00:31] | The reason the others wanted her baby was for research. | 他们想要她孩子的原因是为了研究 |
[00:35] | -What happens to pregnant women on this island? Does the— -they die. | -在这个岛上女人怀孕会怎样? -她们会死 |
[00:39] | You want me to help you and your baby. | 你想让我帮你和你的孩子 |
[00:41] | I have answers to your questions, | 我有你问题的答案了 |
[00:42] | -But you have to come with me right now. -The baby isn’t Jin’s. | -不过你现在得跟我走 -这个孩子不是Jin的 |
[00:48] | I’m gonna look at your baby | 我要去看看你的孩子 |
[00:49] | And determine the date of conception. | 然后决定妊娠日期 |
[00:51] | If you got pregnant here… | 如果你是在这里怀孕的… |
[00:54] | We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. | 我们还是要面对现实 渡过难关 |
[00:56] | The baby was conceived about eight weeks ago. | 这个孩子是大概八个星期之前怀上的 |
[00:59] | You got pregnant on the island. | 你是在岛上怀孕的 |
[01:01] | So how long do I have? | 那我还剩多少时间? |
[01:05] | Most of the women made it | 大多数女性 |
[01:06] | Into the middle of their second trimester. | 能到五 六个月左右 |
[01:09] | Nobody made it to their third. | 没有人超过八个月 |
[01:27] | Pidus! Pidus! | |
[01:39] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[01:42] | I’ll be up. | 我这就上去 |
[01:45] | Don’t be late, Frank. | 别迟到 Frank |
[02:00] | Regina Regina. | |
[02:02] | Frank Frank. | |
[02:04] | I didn’t hear you. | 我没注意到你 |
[02:06] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to spook ya. | 抱歉 我不是故意吓你的 |
[02:08] | -Captain wanted me to bring these guys some grub. -okay. | -船长想让我带点食物给这些人 -好 |
[02:15] | You know, your book’s upside-down. | 你瞧 你的书拿反了 |
[02:25] | Just tryin’ to help. | 我只是想帮下忙 |
[02:33] | I thought I’d check in on you guys, bring you some food. | 我过来登记一下 拿点食物给你们 |
[02:35] | How you feeling, by the way? | 顺便问问 你们感觉如何? |
[02:37] | Yeah, much better, thanks. why are we being held captive? | -好多了 谢谢 -我们为什么被关起来? |
[02:41] | We had nothing to do with minkowski’s death. | 我们和Minkowski的死一点关系也没有 |
[02:43] | This has nothing to do with minkowski. | 这个和Minkowski一点关系也没有 |
[02:45] | The captain wasn’t very happy that you two decided | 船长对你们俩逃出医务室 |
[02:47] | To bust out of sick bay and into our radio room. | 进入我们的无线电室感到很不高兴 |
[02:49] | We didn’t bust out. The door was left open. | 我们没想跑 那个门本来就是开着的 |
[02:54] | We assumed it was you. | 我们觉得是你开的门 |
[02:55] | Why the hell would I do that? | 我干嘛要那么做? |
[02:58] | Did you have any contact with our people on the beach? | 你和我们在海滩上的人还有什么联系吗? |
[03:02] | No luck. Something must’ve happened to their phone. | 运气不好 他们的电话肯定出了问题 |
[03:08] | Lima beans? | 利马豆? |
[03:10] | Sorry. We had a little problem in the kitchen. | 抱歉 我们厨房出了点小问题 |
[03:13] | Just stay put, all right? | 呆在这 明白吗? |
[03:17] | I still want to talk to the captain. | 我还是想和船长谈谈 |
[03:21] | No, you don’t. | 不 不行 |
[03:25] | Regina Regina. | |
[03:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[03:42] | Sayid and Desmond left three days ago. | Sayid和Desmond三天前离开的 |
[03:46] | Why haven’t they come back? | 为什么他们还没有回来? |
[03:50] | Perhaps they are returning with the ship. | 也许他们正和船一起回来 |
[03:58] | Now come on… | 来吧 |
[04:00] | We have more important things to talk about. | 我们还有更重要的事情要说 |
[04:05] | Like what? | 比如说? |
[04:07] | Let’s talk about baby names. | 让我们来说说孩子的名字 |
[04:10] | Good. you’re getting better. | 很好 你说得越来越好了 |
[04:14] | Hmm. But, no, Jin. | 不过 不 Jin |
[04:15] | It’s bad luck to talk about baby names now. | 现在讨论孩子的名字会带来厄运 |
[04:19] | Superstitious? | 你还迷信? |
[04:23] | I don’t want to Jinx him. | 我不想让他倒霉 |
[04:25] | You mean her. | 你是说她吧 |
[04:28] | Oh, it’s going to be a girl, is it? | 会是个女孩 是吗? |
[04:32] | Ji Yeon Ji Yeon. | |
[04:34] | I want to name her Ji Yeon. | 我想叫她Ji Yeon |
[04:37] | I don’t want to talk about names. | 我不想说名字的事 |
[04:39] | You don’t like Ji Yeon? | 你不喜欢Ji Yeon这个名字? |
[04:41] | No, it’s beautiful. | 不 这个名字很好 |
[04:45] | I’ll tell you what. | 我会告诉你的 |
[04:48] | Let’s get off the island first. | 不过我们得先离开这个岛 |
[04:50] | Then we can pick a name. | 然后我们再挑选个名字 |
[04:54] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[05:47] | Emergency services. | 紧急通信 |
[05:51] | I need an ambulance… | 我需要救护车… |
[05:54] | What seems to be the problem? | 大概是什么问题? |
[05:56] | I’m pregnant… | 我怀孕了 |
[05:58] | and I think something’s wrong. | 我现在觉得出了点问题 |
[06:54] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[06:56] | Is there something you’re looking for? | 你在找什么吗? |
[06:58] | Yes…a panda. | 恩 一个熊猫 |
[07:01] | This way, please. | 在这边 |
[07:08] | Good. | 好的 |
[07:09] | Give me that one. | 给我这个 |
[07:15] | Would you like it gift wrapped? | 你想把礼物包起来吗? |
[07:17] | No, I have to get to the hospital. | 不用了 我还得去医院 |
[07:21] | How much is it? | 多少钱? |
[07:22] | Fifty thousand won. | 五万 |
[07:24] | Maternity ward? | 要去妇产病房? |
[07:27] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[07:27] | Why didn’t you say so? | 为什么不早说? |
[07:30] | You must be very happy… | 你应该非常高兴才对 |
[07:33] | Boy or a girl? | 男孩还是女孩? |
[07:35] | I…I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道呢 |
[07:37] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:38] | Everyone loves a panda. | 所有人都喜欢熊猫的 |
[07:44] | Yes, yes. I’m on my way… | 好 好 我在路上了 |
[07:48] | I’m on my way. | 我在路上了 |
[07:49] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[07:52] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[07:55] | Jin! Jin! | |
[07:57] | Jin! Jin! | |
[08:00] | Kate and Jack are back. | Kate和Jack回来了 |
[08:08] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[08:10] | You mean before or after the redhead knock me out? | 你想说在那个红发女袭击我之前还是之后? |
[08:15] | She hit you? | 她打了你? |
[08:16] | When I ran into them on my way back from Locke’s camp. | 我从Lock的营地往回跑时碰上了她 |
[08:19] | Why would she do that? | 她什么要那样做? |
[08:22] | I guess she didn’t wannhave to explain | 我想她不会想去解释 |
[08:23] | Why she was on her way to a poison gas factory. | 她为什么要去一个毒气工厂 |
[08:29] | Juliet told Jack that it was a power station. | Juliet告诉Jack说那是个发电站 |
[08:31] | Why would julietie about that? | Juliet为什么要说谎? |
[08:34] | Force of habit? | 习惯使然? |
[08:37] | Why were they going there? | 他们为什么要去那里? |
[08:39] | To turn it off, to deactivate the gas. | 关掉它 关闭毒气 |
[08:42] | I guess they wanted to earn some brownie points. | 我猜他们是去赚女童子军学分 |
[08:46] | Do you think they’re really going to rescue us? | 你觉得他们真的会救我们吗? |
[08:50] | In all the time they’ve been here, | 他们在这里这么久 |
[08:51] | They’ve talked about a lot of things, | 说了很多事情 |
[08:53] | And none involved rescuing us. | 不过没有一件是关于救我们的 |
[09:16] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[09:20] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[09:22] | I hope they resolve their kitchen issues. | 我希望他们解决了厨房的问题 |
[09:32] | Sayid Sayid. | |
[09:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[09:43] | It’s a note. | 一张便签 |
[09:46] | Three days ago, | 三天前 |
[09:48] | When I was in locke’s camp, | 我在Locke的营地时 |
[09:51] | Ben claimed he had a spy on this boat. | Ben说他在船上有个间谍 |
[10:03] | Don’t trust captain | 别相信船长 |
[10:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:15] | My name is Sun. | 我叫sun |
[10:16] | Hi, Sun hi. I’m Daniel. | 你好 Sun 我叫Daniel |
[10:24] | Something I can help you with? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[10:26] | I’m two months pregnant. | 我怀孕两个月了 |
[10:30] | Oh, you’re… | 噢 你… |
[10:32] | Wow, that’s… | 哇 那… |
[10:34] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[10:36] | So are you here to rescue us? | 那你是来救我们的吗? |
[10:42] | It’s a simple question. | 这不难回答 |
[10:44] | Are you or are you not going to rescue us? | 到底是 还是不是? |
[10:50] | The thing is, … | 这个… |
[10:54] | It’s not really my call, sun. | 实际上也不是我说了算 sun |
[10:57] | Then whose call is it? | 那谁说了算? |
[11:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:06] | Uh, can you pass, uh, the cereal? | 嗯 能把燕麦粥递给我吗? |
[11:17] | Pretty good english, Jin. | 英语讲得不错 Jin |
[11:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:20] | .. I understand better than i, uh, speak. | 我听得懂 但说不好 |
[11:26] | Has sun been teaching you, or are you just picking it up? | 是sun教你的 还是自学的? |
[11:28] | Uh, sun teach me. | 嗯 Sun教的 |
[11:31] | Uh, Sawyer, too. | 嗯 还有 Sawyer |
[11:33] | Sun is… better. | Sun讲的更好 |
[11:36] | I bet. | 我想也是 |
[11:40] | Hey, sun | 嘿 Sun |
[11:42] | How you feeling? | 觉得怎么样? |
[11:43] | I’m good. thank you. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[11:47] | The morning sickness has stopped, | 晨吐已经停了 |
[11:49] | Which has been nice. | 挺好的 |
[11:51] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[11:53] | Well… | 那么… |
[11:55] | If you need anything, just let me know, okay? | 要是需要帮忙 尽管说 好吗? |
[12:02] | Would you like some breakfast? | 要来点早餐吗? |
[12:05] | Jin Jin | |
[12:06] | You need to do as i say and not ask questions. | 你要按我说的做 什么都别问 |
[12:11] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[12:12] | You need to find food for two days. | 你得找到够我们吃两天食物 |
[12:16] | Meet me at the tent in twenty minutes. | 二十分钟后去帐篷找我 |
[12:19] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:20] | What’s happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[12:26] | We’re going to Locke’s camp. | 我们要到Locke的营地去 |
[12:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[12:47] | I needed another bottle of those vitamins you gave me, | 我想再要一瓶那些你给的维他命片 |
[12:51] | The–the prenatals. | 产前用的 |
[12:53] | You could’ve just asked. | 你怎么不早说 |
[12:55] | You’re right. I should have. | 是啊 我本该早点向你要 |
[12:57] | What happened to the last ones I gave you? | 上次给你的呢? |
[13:01] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[13:02] | The last bottle I gave you. there should be 20 left. | 我最后给你的一瓶 应该还剩20颗的 |
[13:06] | Are you planning a trip? | 你在筹划一次旅行? |
[13:10] | Please, just give me the vitamins. | 拜托了 你就给我就是了 |
[13:14] | Where are you going,Sun? | 你要去哪 Sun? |
[13:18] | We’re going to Locke’s camp. | 我们要去Locke的营地 |
[13:20] | What? | 什么? |
[13:23] | Why? | 为什么啊? |
[13:24] | Because I don’t trust these people. | 因为我不相信这些人 |
[13:26] | Whether you trust them or not, you can’t go there. | 不管信还是不信 你哪都不能去 |
[13:29] | Locke doesn’t want to leave the island, | Locke不准备离开这个岛 |
[13:30] | And I’ve told you, sun, pregnant women… | 我和你讲过的 Sun 孕妇… |
[13:34] | They don’t survive here. | 她们在这都没法活下去 |
[13:35] | Yes, you did tell me that. | 是的 你的确对我说过 |
[13:39] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[13:43] | Look, I know that I have been less than truthful | 听着 我知道我来这后 |
[13:46] | About certain things since coming here, | 很多事情都撒了谎 |
[13:48] | But I promise you, sun, I promise you… | 但我保证 Sun 我向你保证… |
[13:51] | I’m not lying about this. | 在这件事上我没撒谎 |
[13:55] | After everything you’ve confided in me, | 在你向我吐露心声后 |
[13:57] | I should at least have your trust. | 你至少得信任我 |
[14:02] | Claire’s baby is fine. | Claire的孩子好好的 |
[14:05] | I feel fine. | 我也感觉很正常 |
[14:07] | All I have are your stories that I’m going to get sick. | 只是你的那些我会出事的故事让我不安 |
[14:11] | I’m going to do what’s best for me and for my baby, | 怎么做对我和我的孩子最好 我就会怎么做 |
[14:14] | Because, no… | 因为 不… |
[14:16] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[14:27] | It’s okey. It’s going to be okay. | 没事的 不会有事的 |
[14:29] | Is that…? | 她是…? |
[14:30] | Yes. Oceanic Six. | 是的 大洋航班六个幸存者之一. |
[14:39] | Stop! What are you doing? | 停下 你要干嘛? |
[14:42] | We remove all jewelry. | 我们都会把珠宝拿下的 |
[14:44] | It’s for the swelling. | 怕感染啊 |
[14:47] | No! Not my ring! | 不 不要把我的戒指拿下来! |
[14:49] | Nothing will happen to it. | 我们会替你保管好的 |
[14:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:54] | Mrs. Kwon, I’m Dr. Bae. | Kwon女士 我是Bae医生 |
[14:57] | I’m on duty for Dr. Park. | 我为Park医生代班 |
[14:59] | Where is he? What’s happening? | 他在哪? 发生什么事了? |
[15:01] | He’s away at a conference… | 他开会去了 |
[15:05] | Give her something for the pain. | 给她来点止痛的 |
[15:11] | Now let me take a look… | 来 让我检查一下… |
[15:16] | Is something wrong with my baby? | 孩子有什么问题吗? |
[15:19] | It is in distress. | 孩子现在很危险 |
[15:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事? |
[15:24] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不确定 |
[15:26] | That’s what I’m going to find out. | 我马上查查 |
[15:29] | Is there anyone we should contact? | 还要联系什么人吗? |
[15:32] | You husband? Your parents? | 你丈夫? 你父母? |
[15:36] | Just get Jin… my husband… | 联系Jin… 我丈夫… |
[15:40] | Jin… Jin… | |
[15:41] | Just get Jin… | 叫Jin来吧… |
[15:43] | I’ll try to reach him. | 我会尽力联系上他的 |
[15:44] | Get my…husband… | 联系我…丈夫… |
[15:47] | I’m sure he’ll be here soon. | 我肯定他很快就会到 |
[15:51] | Jin… Jin… | |
[15:55] | Taxi | 出租车 |
[16:03] | Yes, I’m on my way…Hello? | 我是 我在路上了… 喂? |
[16:06] | Hello… | 喂… |
[16:08] | Hey! What is this? | 嘿 搞什么啊? |
[16:21] | Stop! | 停车 |
[16:23] | You bastard! | 混蛋! |
[16:25] | I will kill you. | 要是让我碰见 |
[16:27] | If I find you! | 我要杀了你! |
[16:28] | I will hunt you down and rip your head off! | 我要找到你 把你的头扭下来 |
[16:45] | I need another panda! | 我要再买个熊猫! |
[16:47] | I’m sorry, that was the last one. | 很抱歉 都卖完了 |
[16:52] | What about that one? | 那个呢? |
[16:53] | It’s right behind you! | 就你后面 |
[16:56] | That one is on hold. | 那个已经被人订了 |
[16:59] | They’re quite popular. | 这些熊猫很受欢迎 |
[17:01] | How much do you want? | 你要多少? |
[17:02] | It’s already paid for. | 人家钱都付过了 |
[17:07] | What about this.. | 这个… |
[17:09] | In the year of the dragon, | 今年是龙年, |
[17:11] | It brings good luck. | 它会带来好运的 |
[17:15] | I need the panda. | 我需要那只熊猫 |
[17:24] | Don’t lose this one. | 不要再丢了 |
[17:31] | Once you hit the stream, | 只要走到小溪那 |
[17:32] | You wanna head northwest, | 你们就往西北走 |
[17:34] | Pretty much in a straight line for about a day and a half. thank you. | -基本都是直线 大概一天半就可以到 -谢谢 |
[17:39] | I’m gonna have to tell jack. | 我得跟Jack说一声 |
[17:42] | But I’ll give you guys a nice, long head start. | 不过我会让你们先走远的 |
[17:44] | I’d tell him myself, but he wouldn’t understand. | 我本应跟他说 但他不会理解的 |
[17:47] | No, he wouldn’t | 是的 他不会的 |
[17:51] | You’d better get going | 你得走了 |
[17:55] | -Be safe, okay? -Thank you. | -路上小心 -谢谢 |
[17:57] | She’s not going anywhere. | 她哪里都别想去 |
[17:59] | Sun,this is a bad idea. | Sun 这不是个好主意 |
[18:01] | What concern is it of yours? | 关你什么事? |
[18:04] | Do you understand your wife’s medical condition right now? | 你知道你妻子现在的身体状况吗? |
[18:09] | Translate for me. | 帮我翻译 |
[18:11] | No. | 不 |
[18:13] | Your wife is very sick. | 你的妻子身体很弱 |
[18:17] | If she doesn’t get off this island in three weeks, | 要是她不能在三周内离开这个岛 |
[18:20] | She will die. | 她就会死 |
[18:27] | If you let her go, | 要是你让她走 |
[18:29] | Your wife is in danger. | 你的妻子就会有危险 |
[18:30] | Jin… danger. | Jin… 危险 |
[18:34] | Wherever sun go.. | 不论她去哪里.. |
[18:36] | I go. | 我都会陪着她的 |
[18:40] | Sun Sun. | |
[18:41] | Please. | 求你了. |
[18:48] | Jin Jin. | |
[18:51] | Your wife had an affair. | 你的妻子有外遇 |
[18:56] | What? | 什么? |
[18:58] | Sun was with another man. | Sun和别的男人上过床 |
[19:04] | She thought the baby was his. | 她觉得孩子是那个人的 |
[19:50] | Jin… Jin… | |
[19:52] | Jin… Jin… | |
[19:54] | Talk to me. Let me explain. | 别不理我 听我解释 |
[19:58] | It was a lone time ago. | 已经很久了 |
[20:01] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[20:04] | Just look at me. | 看着我啊 |
[20:06] | I understand you’re angry. | 我知道你很生气 |
[20:09] | And I have no excuse. | 我不会去找什么借口的 |
[20:12] | Please let me explain. | 请听我解释啊 |
[20:16] | let me explain. | 你听我解释啊 |
[20:18] | Jin… Jin… | |
[20:21] | Hey. you are fishing? | 嘿 你去钓鱼吗 |
[20:25] | Uh, do you mind if i… tag along? | 嗯 你介意我一起去吗 |
[20:32] | Oh, I am sorry. i-i didn’t mean to interrupt. | 对不起 我不是故意打扰你们的 |
[20:35] | No. come. | 没有 一起去吧 |
[20:38] | You sure? | 你说真的? |
[20:41] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:42] | Come. | 一起吧 |
[21:06] | You realize we’re the only two married guys on the island? | 你发现了吗?我们是这个岛上唯一的两对夫妇 |
[21:11] | Married. | 结过婚的 |
[21:14] | Married. | 结过婚的 |
[21:16] | Yeah, well, no, not to each other. no. | 不 不是说我们 不是 |
[21:19] | You got it. | 你应该明白的 |
[21:22] | It’s not easy, iit? | 很不容易 对吧 |
[21:24] | Oh, I mean, it’s–it’s wonderful, | 我的意思是 很奇妙 |
[21:25] | But… let’s face it. | 但是 让我们面对现实 |
[21:28] | Every decision that you make takes twice as long | 做每个决定你都得花两倍的时间 |
[21:31] | Cause you always gotta talk them into it. | 因为你总得说服她们 |
[21:39] | Rose Rose… | |
[21:41] | Has cancer. | 得了癌症 |
[21:45] | She’s sick. | 她病得厉害 |
[21:48] | Dying. | 快死了 |
[21:51] | Well, at least, she was dying. | 至少她之前快不行了 |
[21:54] | She says she’s better now. | 她说她现在好点了 |
[21:57] | She says it’s this place… | 她说是因为这个地方… |
[22:00] | The island. | 这个岛 让她好起来 |
[22:03] | But when the camp split up, | 但当我们内部开始分裂得时候 |
[22:06] | I was sure that she’d want to go with locke. | 我知道她肯定会跟着Locke走 |
[22:09] | Why would she want to leave the island | 她怎么会愿意冒再次生病得危险 |
[22:11] | And risk getting sick again? | 离开这座岛呢? |
[22:16] | Uh, then why do you stay with jack? | 那你为什么还要Jack这边? |
[22:20] | Because it was the right thing to do. | 因为这样做是对的 |
[22:23] | Locke? Locke? | |
[22:26] | He’s a murderer. | 他是个杀人犯 |
[22:30] | See, it’s all about karma, jin. | 看到了吧 这些全是因果报应 Jin |
[22:33] | Do you know karma? | 你知道什么是因果报应吗 |
[22:37] | You make bad choices, bad things happen to you. | 你做了不好的选择 不好的事情就会发生 |
[22:40] | But you make good choices, and then good– | 但如果你做了正确的选择 好的事情就会发生 |
[22:42] | Hey! hey, hey, hey! you got one. | 你钓到了一条 |
[22:44] | Yeah. here, pull it . | 就在那儿 使劲拉 |
[22:47] | Wow, look at that! | 哇 看看 |
[22:49] | Ah, you see? now that’s karma. | 看到了吗? 这就是因果报应 |
[22:54] | We must be the good guys, huh? | 我们肯定都是好人 对吧 |
[23:12] | How long’s that gonna go on for, eh? | 还要等多久啊? |
[23:15] | Can’t they just fix whatever the bloody hell’s causing that? | 他妈的 他们就找出是什么故障原因吗? |
[23:17] | That sound is not mechanical. | 那不是机器发出的声音 |
[23:20] | What, you think somebody’s doing that? | 什么 你认为是有人故意弄出的声音 |
[23:22] | Somebody’s just banging those pipes again and again? | 有人在那管子上敲来敲去? |
[23:24] | That’s exactly what I think. | 就是这样 |
[23:29] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[23:31] | Thanks for your patience. | 谢谢你们的耐心 |
[23:33] | The captain would like to see you now. | 船长现在能见你们了 |
[23:52] | Where’s the helicopter? | 直升机哪去了? |
[23:54] | Lapidus is running an errand. | Lapidus开去执行任务去了 |
[23:56] | What kind of errand? | 什么任务 |
[23:58] | I’m a doctor. I don’t know where he’s going. | 我只是个医生 我不知道他去哪儿了 |
[24:00] | Did he go to the island? | 他回岛上了? |
[24:02] | You know anywhere else he could land? | 你认为他还有什么地方可以去吗 |
[24:05] | What’s he going to do? | 他去做什么 |
[24:06] | I said I’m just a doctor. | 我说了 我只是个医生 |
[24:09] | What did lapidus say? | Lapidus有留下什么话吗? |
[24:11] | He didn’t say anything. what is she doing?! | -他什么都没说 -她在干什么 |
[24:21] | That woman just jumped over the side of the ship! | 那个女人刚刚从船上跳下去了 |
[24:24] | Don’t just stand there! what’s the matter with you people?! | 别傻站在那 你们他妈的怎么了? |
[24:28] | Get a rope! why aren’tou doing anything?! bring a rope! | 拿绳子来 你们怎么都不动啊 拿绳子来 |
[24:32] | Get a rope! get a pe! | 绳子! 拿绳子! |
[24:34] | Stop! she just jumped! | -好了 -她刚刚跳下去了 |
[24:36] | It’s over. she’s gone. | 结束了 她已经死了 |
[24:40] | Everybody get back to your posts. | 每个人都回到自己的岗位去 |
[24:45] | That was an order. | 这是命令 |
[24:54] | I’m captain gault. | 我是Gault船长 |
[24:58] | I suppose you two have a few questions. | 我猜你们两个有点想不通吧 |
[25:07] | So what can I do for you? what? | -我有什么能帮你们 -什么? |
[25:10] | You boys said you wanted to speak with me. let’s just start with | -你们说想跟我谈谈 -就从刚才那事说起 |
[25:13] | Why a woman jumped over side of your ship,and you did nothing to stop it | 为什么一个女人跳海了却没有人去阻止她 |
[25:16] | I didn’t jump or order my crew to jump in | 我没有跳也没有命令我的船员跳 |
[25:19] | Because I didn’t want to lose any more peoe. | 因为我不想再失去更多人 |
[25:23] | What exactly is going on here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[25:28] | Some of my crew has been dealing with… | 我的一些船员感染了一种 |
[25:31] | What might best be described | 怎么说呢 |
[25:33] | As a heightened case of cabin fever. | 一种叫幽居病的病 |
[25:38] | I think it’s got something to do | 我认为这跟靠近这个岛屿的原因有关 |
[25:40] | With the close proximity of the island. why don’t you turn around, then? | 那为什么你不掉头? |
[25:43] | I’ve tried, but we have a saboteur on board, | 我试过了 但是有个船上有个破坏者 |
[25:45] | And he’s de one hell a job on my engines. | 他在引擎上做了手脚 |
[25:48] | I’ve got my creworking around the clock to repair them. | 我已经叫我的船员加班加点地去维修了 |
[25:51] | And then you’ll take our people home? | 然后你就会带我们的人回去? |
[25:53] | Then we move to safer waters. | 然后我们转移到安全的水域 |
[25:56] | That all are my orders. | 这是我所有的命令 |
[25:57] | And I don’t suppose you’ll tell us who gave you those orders? | 你大概不会告诉我们 谁下了这些命令? |
[26:00] | Sure, I ll. charles widmore. | 当然会 是Charles Widmore |
[26:05] | This is charles widmore’s boat? | 这是Charles Widmore的船? |
[26:10] | That’s right. you know him. | 对 你认识他的 |
[26:28] | Do either of you know what this is? | 你们有人知道这是什么吗? |
[26:31] | It’s a flight data recorder, otherwise known as a black box. | 是一个飞行数据记录器 就是俗话说的黑匣子 |
[26:35] | That’s exactly what it is. | 对 就是黑匣子 |
[26:38] | Now here’s the funny thing. | 有意思的是 |
[26:41] | This black box comes from oceanic flight 8-1-5. | 这是大洋航空815航班上的黑匣子 |
[26:48] | A salvage vessel recovered it from the bottom of the ocean. | 一艘打捞船从海底打捞出来的 |
[26:52] | It took a considerable amount of mr. widmore’s resources | Widmore先生耗费了大量的人力财力 |
[26:55] | To procure it. | 才搞到手 |
[26:56] | It was found with the wreckage of the plane, | 这个黑匣子是在一起空难中发现 |
[26:58] | Along with all 324 dead passengers. | 324名乘客全部死亡 |
[27:06] | That’s not the complete story, | 然而故事还没完 |
[27:07] | As you are well aware, mr. jarrah, | 你们都清楚 Jarrah先生 |
[27:09] | Given the fact that you’re standing here, breathing. | 你们活生生地站在这里 |
[27:15] | The wreckage was obviously staged. | 那次空难很明显是计划好的 |
[27:18] | Now can you imagine what kind of resources and manpower | 现在你们可以想象一下 |
[27:21] | Go into pulling off a feat of that magnitude? | 花了多少人力物力才制造了这个假象 |
[27:24] | Faking the recovery of a plane crash? | 空难的假象 |
[27:28] | Putting 324 families through a grieving process | 让324个家庭因为一个谎言 |
[27:31] | Based on a lie? | 痛不欲生? |
[27:34] | But what’s even more disturbing– | 但是更烦人的事 |
[27:37] | Where exactly does one come across | 到底在哪里才能让一个人 |
[27:39] | 324 dead bodies? | 发现324个人的尸体 |
[27:44] | And that, mr. jarrah, mr. hume, | Jarrah先生 Hume先生 |
[27:46] | Is just one of the many reasons | 那 就是我们要找到Benjamin Linus |
[27:48] | We want benjamin linus. | 的原因之一 |
[28:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:07] | I had to stop you any way I could. | 我不得不想尽办法来阻止你 |
[28:13] | It wasn’t your place to stop us | 这不是你的地盘 你没权阻止我 |
[28:16] | I know you don’t trust me, | 我知道你不相信我 |
[28:18] | But you need tget off is island. we all do. | 但是你需要离开这座岛 我们都需要 |
[28:21] | You want to leave? | 你想离开? |
[28:23] | More than anything. | 做梦都想 |
[28:27] | I don’t know if that boat out there is the answer or not, | 我不知道那边那艘船能不能带我们离开 |
[28:29] | But it’s something. | 但总有一丝希望 |
[28:33] | I need to go home. | 我需要回家 |
[28:35] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[28:37] | Sun Sun… | |
[28:41] | In about three weeks, | 再接下来的三周里 |
[28:42] | You’ll be in an almost constant state of nausea. | 你会不断的出现想呕吐的现象 |
[28:45] | A week after that, you will experience shortness of breath | 在那之后的一周里 你会感觉到呼吸急促 |
[28:48] | That won’t go away. | 并且会持续很久 |
[28:50] | A week after that, you will lose consciousness | 在那之后的又一周 你会失去意识 |
[28:52] | And slip into a coma. | 并且昏迷 |
[28:55] | And then, sun, you will die. | 再之后 Sun 你会死的 |
[29:00] | And when your heart stops beating… | 当你的心脏停止跳动时 |
[29:04] | So will the baby’s. | 肚子里的孩子也活不了了 |
[29:08] | And that, sun, is why it is my business, | Sun 这就是我为什么要阻止你 |
[29:11] | Because you are my patient. | 因为你是我的病人 |
[29:16] | If you go… | 如果你真的去了 |
[29:20] | You will die… | 你会死的 |
[29:24] | And your baby will never be born. | 然后你的孩子就没了 |
[29:36] | I have to perform a C-section | 我得做个破腹产 |
[29:39] | No | 不要 |
[29:41] | You don’t understand… | 你不知道 |
[29:43] | The medication makes a natural birth difficult | 使用药物就很难顺产的 |
[29:47] | No, no! Not until Jin | 不 不行 要等到JIN… |
[29:49] | We’ve got to get to surgery! | 我们必须做手术了 |
[29:50] | Where’s my husband? | 我的丈夫在哪里 |
[29:52] | He’s not here yet. | 他还没到 |
[29:53] | We cannot wait | 我们不能等了 |
[29:56] | Jin Jin | |
[29:57] | Jin Jin | |
[29:58] | Dr.Bae | Bae医生 |
[29:59] | The baby is crowning | 婴儿的头出来了 |
[30:02] | Okay, Sun. You need to push now. | 好的 sun 你现在要开始使劲了 |
[30:13] | That’s it…Push! Push! | 对 就这样 使劲 使劲 |
[30:17] | You can do it! | 你能做到的 |
[30:20] | That’s it…Push! | 就这样 使劲 |
[30:33] | You did it | 你做到了 |
[30:47] | Congratulation | 恭喜 |
[30:49] | You have a baby daughter. | 是个女孩 |
[31:33] | So what’d you think of the captain? | 你觉得船长怎样? |
[31:36] | He was surprisingly forthcoming. | 出奇的友好 |
[31:38] | Yeah, he tell it like it is. just don’t piss him off. | 还真是那么回事 别让他溜了 |
[31:42] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思吗? |
[31:43] | I think you’ll like your room. | 我想你会喜欢你的房间的 |
[31:44] | It’s on a quiet part of the ship. | 在船上算是安静的地方了 |
[31:47] | Th ship isn’t moving. | 这船没动 |
[31:49] | Well, if you say so. | 好吧 如果你非要这么说 |
[32:01] | That shouldn’t still be there. damn it. | 那玩意儿怎么还在那 该死 |
[32:07] | Hey, johns. it that you? | Johns 是你吗 |
[32:10] | Johnson? Johnson? | |
[32:12] | Yeah. | 在 |
[32:13] | Mop this up. | 来把这儿整理干净 |
[32:15] | Sorry. I gotta go up on deck. | 抱歉 我得马上到甲板去 |
[32:17] | No, you’re gonna mop this up! | 不行! 到这儿来把它整理干净 |
[32:43] | Kevin, this is, uh… | Kevin 这是… |
[32:46] | S-sayid. | 我是Sayid |
[32:50] | Desmond. | 我是Desmond |
[32:51] | Kevin johnson. | 我叫Kevin Johnson |
[32:55] | Nice to meet you, kevin. | 很高兴见到你 Kevin |
[33:20] | I made… dinner. | 我晚饭做了 |
[33:28] | I thought you had left me. | 我以为你不理我了 |
[33:37] | Will you let me try to explain? | 你会听我解释吗? |
[33:41] | It won’t matter. | 这无关紧要了 |
[33:43] | Just listen, maybe… | 听着 可能… |
[33:44] | I know why you did it. | 我知道你为什么这样做 |
[33:48] | I know the man… | 我了解 |
[33:51] | I used to be. | 来到这岛上之前的 |
[33:56] | Before this island. | 所作所为 |
[33:58] | I withheld my affections… | 我克制自己的感情… |
[34:02] | And I know… | 我还知道… |
[34:05] | that whatever you did… | 你所做的一切 |
[34:09] | you did to that man. | 你和那个男人所做的事 |
[34:16] | His action caused this. | 都是他造成的 |
[34:27] | so I forgive you. | 所以我原谅你 |
[34:40] | So I will go to Locke’s camp with you. | 我要同你一起去Locke的营地 |
[34:45] | I don’t want to go there anymore. | 我不去了 |
[34:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:50] | Juliet was very convincing. | Juliet说得很有道理 |
[34:55] | We have to get off this island. | 我们必须离开这个岛 |
[35:02] | These people had a helicopter. | 那些人有直升机 |
[35:05] | We have to try. | 我们必须试一试 |
[35:08] | I’ll do all it to protect you and the baby. | 我会竭尽全力地保护你和孩子的 |
[35:12] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[35:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:24] | There’s just one thing. | 还有件事 |
[35:27] | And please, the truth… | 请你跟我说实话 |
[35:31] | Anything. | 说吧 |
[35:35] | Is… the baby… | 这孩子 |
[35:39] | Mine? | 是我的吗? |
[35:51] | Yes,Jin. | 是的 Jin |
[35:59] | I swear the baby is yours. | 我发誓这孩子是你的 |
[36:04] | It’s yours. | 是你的孩子 |
[36:09] | I love you very much. | 我真的很爱你 |
[36:13] | I thought I had lost you. | 我以为我失去你了 |
[36:19] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:23] | And you will never lose me. | 我会永远守护你 |
[36:47] | I am Jin-Soo Kwon. | 我是Jin-Soo Kwon |
[36:48] | I represent Paik Automotive. | 我是代表Paik汽车公司来的 |
[36:52] | Yes. | 有什么事 |
[36:54] | I heard the Ambassador is now a grandfather. | 我听说大使当爷爷了 |
[36:57] | I came to present a gift. | 我是来送礼物的 |
[37:01] | Wait here. | 在这等一下 |
[37:04] | Excuse me. | 请问一下 |
[37:06] | Is it a boy or a girl? | 是男孩还是女孩 |
[37:08] | A boy. | 男孩 |
[37:21] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[37:23] | Mr Ambassodor… | 大使先生 |
[37:25] | This panda is a symbol of Mr. Paik’s eagerness… | 我们用这熊猫以表Paik先生 |
[37:27] | to do business in the great country of China. | 想同贵国做生意的迫切愿望 |
[37:30] | Please accept his congratulations. | 请您接受他的祝贺 |
[37:35] | Thank Mr. Paik for me. | 替我谢谢Paik先生 |
[37:38] | Tell him I’ll call. | 告诉他我会致电感谢 |
[37:58] | Leaving so soon? | 这么快就要走了? |
[38:00] | It wasn’t my baby. | 那不是我的孩子 |
[38:01] | Well, maybe someday… | 是这样啊 也许哪天… |
[38:03] | Don’t rush me. | 我没这么快 |
[38:06] | I’ve been married two months. | 我才结婚两个月 |
[38:47] | I can’t believe you came all this way. | 真没想到你大老远跑过来 |
[38:49] | Are you kidding? is anyone else coming? | 是吗? 还有谁要来吗 |
[38:53] | No. | 没有了 |
[38:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:56] | So… where is she? | 那么… 她在哪 |
[39:05] | Come here. | 这边 |
[39:06] | She’s awesome. | 她很可爱 |
[39:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:12] | Would you like to hold her? | 要不要抱抱吗 |
[39:15] | I don’know. i… I kind of have two lt hands. | 我不想 我没有那样柔软的手 |
[39:18] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[39:27] | She looks just like jin. | 她看起来很像Jin |
[39:30] | Yes… | 是啊… |
[39:32] | She does. | 的确像 |
[39:40] | So… | 那么.. |
[39:41] | I guess we should, like, go see him. | 我想我们该去看看他 |
[39:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:35] | Jin… Jin… | |
[40:44] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[40:46] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[40:57] | The delivery was hard on me… | 分娩时我很痛苦… |
[41:02] | The doctor said I was calling out for you… | 医生说我那时我还大叫你的名字… |
[41:09] | I wish you could’ve been there. | 我真希望你能在那 |
[41:17] | Jin… Jin… | |
[41:19] | She’s beautiful. | 她很可爱 |
[41:25] | Ji Yeon | 叫Ji Yeon |
[41:27] | I named her just like you wanted. | 我给她取了你想好的名字 |
[41:38] | I miss you so much. | 我很想你 |
[41:45] | I miss you so much. | 我很想你 |