时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You killed Naomi | 你杀了Naomi |
[00:08] | She want’s her people to come here | 她想让她的人到岛上来 |
[00:10] | and trust me, when they do | 相信我 我们得赶在 |
[00:11] | We had better be far away from here. | 他们到之前离开这儿 |
[00:13] | If you want to live,you need to come with me. | 要想活命就跟我来 |
[00:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[00:28] | Daniel faraday. I’m here to rescue you. so this is the team? | -Daniel Faraday 我是来救你们的 -就这些人吗? |
[00:31] | These are the wrong people for a mission like this. | 他们不合适参加这种任务 |
[00:33] | None of them have field experience,military training. | 无实战经验 没受过军事训练 |
[00:36] | You can’t just drop them in unprotected. | 不能置他们于危险而不顾 |
[00:38] | There’s only so much I can do. | 我尽力而为吧 |
[00:40] | Where’s the chopper? where did it crash? | 直升机坠毁在哪? |
[00:41] | crash?what kind of pilot you think I am? | 坠毁? 你当我菜鸟啊? |
[00:44] | I put her down safe and sound right over there. | 我把它好好的藏起来了 就在那儿 |
[00:46] | Get up. you’re coming with us. well, | 起来 跟我们走 |
[00:48] | we need to stay where we are so that they can find us. | 我们得留在这儿 这样他们才找得到我们 |
[00:50] | See,there’s your problem. we don’t want to be found. | 你错了 我们不想被别人发现 |
[00:53] | You wanted to know why we’re here? | 你想知道我为何到这来吗? |
[00:56] | I’ll tell you why we’re here. we’re here for benjamin linus. | 直说了吧 我们是来找Benjamin Linus的 |
[00:58] | Now where is he? | 他现在在哪儿? |
[01:21] | Did ben ever mention anything | Ben之前有提到 |
[01:23] | About knowing anyone off the island? | 有人离开过这岛的事情吗? |
[01:24] | You’re sure of that? no. | -你确定吗? -没有 |
[01:25] | Look,this is real simple. | 听着 事情很简单 |
[01:26] | Do you know where he is or don’t you? | 你知不知道他在哪儿? |
[01:28] | What do you want with him? I wanna locate him. | -你找他干嘛? -我想知道他的位置 |
[01:32] | The people who hired me told me his name’s benjamin linus. | 我的雇主只告诉我他叫Benjamin Linus |
[01:34] | They gave this picture,and that’s all they told me. | 和一张照片 只告诉我这么多 |
[01:36] | They said,”find him.” and for what they’re paying me, | 只吩咐叫我找到他 然后拿钱 |
[01:39] | I don’t need to know anything else. | 其它我都不关心 |
[01:42] | Do you? | 你知道么? |
[01:44] | You want ben? | 你找Ben? |
[01:47] | Okay,he’s with locke and your friend… | 好吧 他和你的朋友还有Locke在一起 |
[01:49] | -Charlotte -Charlotte Charlotte. charlotte. | |
[01:51] | Locke’s got her,too,and we know where he’s heading. | Locke也抓住了她 我们知道他往哪去 |
[01:54] | Locke’s the guy that killed naomi? | Locke是杀了Naomi的那厮吗? |
[01:56] | Give me back my gun,shephard. | Shephard把枪还给我 |
[01:58] | You want your gun back. I want answers. | 想要枪 先回答我的问题 |
[02:01] | You don’t trust me. I don’t trust you. | -你不相信我 -我不相信你 |
[02:03] | In fact,you’re supposed to be dead. | 其实你早该死翘翘了 |
[02:06] | But am I asking a billion questions? no. | 我之前问过什么了吗? 没有 |
[02:08] | We both have the same problem– this locke guy. | 我们都要面对Locke这个大麻烦 |
[02:11] | Even if locke has your friend, | 就算Locke抓了你的同伴 |
[02:13] | You can’t just waltz in there and grab her. | 你也不能大摇大摆地去带人走 |
[02:15] | They’re armed. | 他们有武装的 |
[02:16] | Well,how about that? so are we. | 那又怎样? 我们不也一样吗 |
[02:18] | So why don’t we move out and– | 我们快行动吧 |
[02:19] | You’re not going anywhere. will that helicopter fly? | 你哪儿也别去 直升机还能飞吗? |
[02:23] | What she does. | 可以 |
[02:24] | Then you can take me to your ship. sayid,wait a second. | -那就带我去你船上 -Sayid 等等 |
[02:27] | We did call these people to get us off this island, Didn’t we? | 我们说过让他们带我们走 不是吗? |
[02:32] | Well? | 怎样? |
[02:34] | I burned a lot of fuel coming in. | 来的时候耗油太多了 |
[02:36] | I can’t carry much weight. | 不能载太多重量 |
[02:38] | I’ll take three of ya. | 我带你们三人走 |
[02:39] | In case you zoned out while you were tweezing your goatee, | 你这山羊胡子白日发昏吧?! |
[02:42] | One of these yahoos took charlotte prisoner. | 别忘了这些乡巴佬还抓了Charlotte呢 |
[02:44] | I can bring her back safely. | 我能把她安全救出来 |
[02:49] | And if I do… | 要是我做到了… |
[02:52] | Will you take me to the ship? | 你会带我上船吗? |
[02:55] | Absolutely. | 肯定会 |
[02:59] | You bring charlotte back safe, | 你把Charlotte安然无恙带回来 |
[03:02] | And I will take you off this island. | 我就带你们离开这座小岛 |
[03:27] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:28] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[03:30] | It’s a long walk to the next hole. | 距下一个洞还远呢 |
[03:32] | Do you need a ride? | 要我搭你一程吗? |
[03:33] | Thank you,but no. my ball is right here. | 谢谢 不必了 我的球就在这儿呢 |
[03:35] | You know, You’re the first person I’ve seen out here all morning. | 知道吗,你是我见过第一个在这儿晃悠一早上的人 |
[03:40] | I believe we’re paying quite a premium | 我想大家为了彼此的私人空间 |
[03:42] | For that kind of privacy. | 都花了不少 |
[03:43] | Indeed we are. | 确实是这样 |
[03:48] | Is this your first time in the seychelles? | 第一次来Seychelles吗? |
[03:53] | Unh-unh. I’d use the 5-iron. | 是我就用5号杆 |
[03:56] | I think I’ll stick with the 7. | 我想我还是用7号 |
[03:59] | Tell you what. 50 euros says mine goes closer to the pin with a 5. | 这样吧,赌50欧元,5号杆肯定打得更近 |
[04:07] | Let’s make it 100. | 赌100吧 |
[04:08] | Eccellente. | 好样的 |
[04:10] | Amazing,huh, | 有意思 |
[04:13] | How a wager makes just about anything more fun? | 还有什么能比打赌更有趣的呢? |
[04:31] | Not bad. | 不赖啊 |
[04:32] | Not bad. | 好球 |
[04:35] | So… | 说起来… |
[04:37] | What do you do for a living,my friend? | 你是干什么的 朋友? |
[04:39] | I do nothing. | 无所事事 |
[04:41] | “nothing” doesn’t pay for a vacation here. | 无所事事可付不起这度假费哦 |
[04:44] | I was the recipient of a large settlement. | 我是大笔赔偿款的受益者 |
[04:48] | Corporate merger? | 公司并购吗? |
[04:49] | Actually,a plane crash. | 准确来说是空难 |
[04:53] | Oceanic airlines flight 815. | 大洋航班815号 |
[04:55] | I’m sayid jarrah. | 我是Sayid Jarrah |
[04:58] | One of the oceanic six. | 大洋6人之一 |
[05:03] | Ah,that’s… | 这… |
[05:05] | That’s–that’s amazing. uh… | 这… 这真是奇迹 |
[05:08] | I remember reading all about it. | 我记得那段时间常常在报上看到这事 |
[05:11] | Take your shot,my friend. | 挥杆吧 朋友 |
[05:26] | It appears you were right about the 5 iron. | 看起来你说用5号杆是对的 |
[05:32] | Enjoy you round,and,uh,don’t worry about the wager. | 您继续玩吧 赌金的事儿就算了吧 |
[05:35] | It’s all in good fun. | 玩玩而已嘛 |
[05:37] | No,you won. allow me to pay you. | 不 你赢了 我愿赌服输 |
[05:39] | It’s fine,thank you. it’s… | 没事的 谢谢你 这… |
[05:41] | I insist,mr. avellino. | 一定得给您 Avellino先生 |
[06:53] | “is it free?” was the full extent of my german. | 德语我只会说一句”这座位有人么?” |
[06:58] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[07:00] | I love europe. everyone speaks english. | 我爱死欧洲了 人人都会说英语 |
[07:04] | I’m looking for potsdamer platz. | 我在找波茨坦广场 |
[07:06] | Well,you don’t need a map. | 那用不着地图 |
[07:07] | It’s one block down,right across the street. | 离这就一个街区 过街就是 |
[07:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:15] | I’m elsa. | 我是Elsa |
[07:17] | Sayid Sayid. | |
[07:21] | Could I have an espresso,please? | 请给我来杯蒸馏咖啡 |
[07:25] | What sort of business brings you to berlin? | 什么风把你吹到柏林来了? |
[07:28] | I’m a headhunter. | 我是来物色人才的 |
[07:30] | A corporate recruiter. | 帮公司招兵买马 |
[07:35] | My employer is an economist. he works in emerging markets. | 我的老板是个经济学家 他专门研究新兴的市场 |
[07:38] | Actually,i-i don’t really understand what he does, | 事实上 我还真不知道他是干什么的 |
[07:42] | Which doesn’t matter since all I do is shop for him. | 这也无所谓 因为我只是帮他购物就行了 |
[07:45] | And if this goes off, | 这玩意一响 |
[07:48] | I’m at his side instantly, | 我就得马上出现在他面前 |
[07:51] | Which is wonderful since he’s only in berlin once or twice a year. | 其实这差事儿很棒 因为他一年只来柏林一两次 |
[07:54] | Which is why you’re enjoying a luxuriously long midday coffee. | 所以你在这里享受 奢侈的午间咖啡 |
[07:58] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[08:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:17] | Do i… | 我… |
[08:20] | Know you from somewhere? | 好像在哪见过你似的 |
[08:22] | I’ll tell you exactly where you know me from… | 如果你肯跟我去吃晚饭 |
[08:28] | If you let me take you to dinner. | 我就一五一十地告诉你 |
[08:42] | This is the restaurant you’re taking me to tonight. | 今晚带我去这个餐馆 |
[08:45] | 8:00. | 八点 |
[08:48] | Well… if you can find it. | 只要你能找的到 |
[09:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:09] | I made contact. | 已经联系上了 |
[09:10] | Good. | 好的 |
[09:29] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[09:31] | Naomi had it with her. | Naomi身上的 |
[09:35] | She was looking for desmond. | 她在找Desmond |
[09:40] | Whatever their real agenda is, | 不管他们本来的企图是什么 |
[09:42] | It’s clear they’re not sharing it. | 明显他们内部的人都有事互相隐瞒 |
[09:44] | Maybe desmond can shed some light on this. | 也许Desmond能解释这一切 |
[09:46] | How long would it take to get to the beach and back? | 到海滩一去一回要多久? |
[09:50] | Couple of hours. | 几个小时吧 |
[09:53] | You mind? | 要不你去? |
[09:55] | Anything I can do to help. | 乐意帮忙 |
[09:58] | Sayid Sayid. | |
[10:02] | So how we gonna do this? | 怎么做? |
[10:04] | You’re not the best candidate for this kind of mission. | 这种行动你不合适 |
[10:07] | Well,and what kind of mission is that? | 这是哪种行动? |
[10:09] | I’m going to make locke release charlotte, | 我去让Locke放了Charlotte |
[10:11] | And I’m going to do it without any bloodshed. | 而且要和平解决 |
[10:13] | As opposed to the way I’d do it? | 我去了就得流血吗? |
[10:17] | The last time you encountered him, | 上次你见到他 |
[10:19] | You put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger. | 你用枪指着他的头 还扣了扳机 |
[10:21] | That’s not good diplomacy. | 这方法可不够好 |
[10:24] | Hey. jarrah. | 嘿 Jarrah |
[10:26] | You think you’re going after charlotte without me? | 你想去找Charlotte不带我么? |
[10:29] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[10:32] | Well,good. | 好的 |
[10:35] | Is there anything else? | 还有什么事吗? |
[10:38] | Yeah. give me my gun back. | 有啊 把枪给我 |
[10:41] | We leave in ten minutes. | 10分钟后出发 |
[10:49] | Ready to give us a name,gizmo? | 给我们个名字吧 阴谋家 |
[10:52] | He’s not gonna tell you who his spy is on their boat,james. | James 他不会告诉你哪个是混进船上的间谍的 |
[10:56] | Yeah? why not? | 是吗? 为什么不会呢? |
[10:57] | Because that’s the only thing that’s keeping him alive. | 因为他想活命 |
[11:00] | Well,here’s an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[11:02] | Why don’t we take a gun,point it to his big toe | 我们把枪对着他的大脚趾 |
[11:04] | And send that little piggy to market? | 然后拿到市场上去卖 |
[11:06] | And if he still doesn’t want to tell us, | 如果他还不就范 |
[11:09] | We’ll move on to the roast beef. now why don’t we do that? | 我们就来烤肉 这样可以吧 |
[11:11] | Because then we’d have to carry him. | 那样的话我们就得背上他了 |
[11:34] | Hey,john,how much further is it? i-i need to feed aaron. | John 还有多远? 我要给Aaron喂奶了 |
[11:38] | It should be here… the cabin. | 应该在这啊… 那个小屋 |
[11:40] | Maybe we got turned around. it could be anywhere. | 可能我们迷路了 根本不在这 |
[11:43] | No,it was here. | 不 肯定是这没错 |
[11:45] | Well,what’s in this cabin that’s so important anyway? | 屋子里有什么东西这么重要? |
[11:47] | John’s looking for somebody to tell him what to do next. | John想从某人那儿得到下一步的指示 |
[11:59] | I guess I was mistaken. | 我想我弄错了 |
[12:02] | It doesn’t… doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[12:04] | Plan’s the same. we keep movin’. the barracks aren’t far. | 依计划行事 继续走 营地不远了 |
[12:07] | If her team is with jack’s group, | 如果她的人和Jack在一起 |
[12:09] | They know we’re going to the barracks. | 他们知道我们要去营地 |
[12:11] | Yeah,and red here was wearing a vest. | 红发女郎穿了防弹衣 |
[12:13] | Which means her posse’s gonna come Expecting themselves a gunfight. | 就表明她的人肯定准备跟我们火并一场 |
[12:15] | if all they want is her, maybe we should just let her go. | 他们要的是她 我们就放她走 |
[12:18] | I mean,i thought we were just gonna go hide. | 我是说 我们干脆藏起来 |
[12:22] | Why do we need to take prisoners? | 干嘛要带着囚犯 |
[12:23] | We’re keeping her because she’s gonna be valuable. how is she gonna be valuable? | -因为她还有利用价值 -怎么利用她? |
[12:26] | He means as a hostage,luv. | 他是说将我做人质 亲爱的 |
[12:29] | Unh-unh. no,this is not what I signed up for. | 不 我可不是来干这个的 |
[12:32] | What did you sign up for,hugo? look,i’m just saying I think we | -那你是来干什么的 -我意思是我们… |
[12:35] | If we let her go,they’ll look at it as a sign of good faith. | 如果放她走 他们会觉得我们有诚意 |
[12:37] | They’ll look at it as an act of foolishness, Which is what it would be. | 他们会觉得我们很愚蠢 |
[12:39] | I’m just trying to come up with some sort of compromise | 我只是想提个妥协的建议 |
[12:41] | We’re beyond compromise. | 妥协是没用的 |
[12:43] | And right now,hugo,i’m making the decision. | 现在 我说了算 Hugo |
[12:47] | Is that gonna be a problem for you? | 你有意见吗 |
[12:57] | Kinda sucks,huh? | 很糟糕吧? |
[13:00] | what’s that? | 什么? |
[13:03] | Being told not to come along. | Sayid让你别去 |
[13:08] | Now you know what it feels like to be me. | 现在你明白我的感受了 |
[13:11] | Does that mean I should wait 20 minutes and ago anyway? | 是不是说我该等个20分钟 再跟他们去? |
[13:16] | touch? | 好笑 |
[13:25] | You should go with them,kate. | 你应该和他们走 Kate |
[13:29] | you’re serious? | 你是认真的? |
[13:31] | yeah. | 是的 |
[13:35] | What,don’t you trust sayid? | 你不信任Sayid? |
[13:37] | I don’t trust locke. | 我不信任Locke |
[13:40] | So what’s preventing him from doing to me what he did to naomi? | 万一他对我就像他对Naomi一样怎么办? |
[13:47] | Sawyer won’t let him. | Sawyer不会让他这么干的 |
[14:03] | Got room for one more? | 还有我的位子吗 |
[14:05] | Oh,yeah,she gets a gun. | 她有枪 |
[14:07] | The gun’s a last resort,kate | 万不得已才用枪 |
[14:10] | You give locke that same speech? | 你也是这么对Locke说的? |
[14:12] | Hey! let’s move out. | 我们出发吧 |
[14:23] | This guy sayid– where’s he from? | 那个叫Sayid的 他是哪儿的人 |
[14:27] | iraq. | 伊拉克 |
[14:29] | iraq. | 伊拉克? |
[14:32] | So he’s just gonna go and work everything out? | 他能处理好这些事? |
[14:34] | What was he,a diplomat? | 他是干嘛的 外交官? |
[14:38] | No | 不 |
[14:41] | He was a torturer. | 他是个拷问官 |
[14:55] | Naomi– were you close to her? | Naomi 你们是朋友吗? |
[14:58] | Nope. met her on the boat. | 不 上了船才认识的 |
[15:00] | You don’t seem particularly affected by her death. | 看来你对她的死没什么感觉 |
[15:03] | Sure I’m affected. she was hot,and I dug her accent. | 不 我有感觉 她身材很辣 我替她感到惋惜 |
[15:07] | nice. | 真不错 |
[15:08] | And this woman–charlotte. | 而这个叫Charlotte的 |
[15:10] | You don’t really care about her,do you? | 你也不太关心她 是不 |
[15:11] | define “care.” | 怎么才算关心? |
[15:13] | So much for camaraderie. | 朋友间的感情 |
[15:15] | Yeah,gee,who’s the one going after | 对 谁是才是带枪追捕 |
[15:17] | One of their crash buddies with guns? | 共同落难的朋友的人? |
[15:19] | Actually,i do care about locke. | 事实上 我更关心Locke |
[15:21] | Maybe you can tell me | 也许你能告诉我 |
[15:22] | How he managed to split your happy little family in half. | 他是怎样让你们起内讧的 |
[15:29] | There was a fundamental debate | 我们为了你们 |
[15:30] | As to whether your people were coming to rescue us | 是来杀我们还是救我们 |
[15:33] | or kill us. | 而起了分歧 |
[15:36] | And which side did you land on? | 那你是哪一派? |
[15:39] | I’ll let you know when I decide. | 我决定了就告诉你 |
[15:48] | You look fantastic. | 你很英俊 |
[15:53] | This is why I wanted to take you to the opera. | 所以我才要带你去剧院 |
[16:01] | If a man can’t wear his tuxedo by the fifth date,why bother? | 第五次约会还不能穿礼服 那就没必要约会了 |
[16:22] | you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:26] | I’m not bringing it. | 我不会带着 |
[16:29] | If tonight’s the night he calls, | 如果他呼我了 |
[16:31] | so be it. | 就让他去吧 |
[16:37] | i’ll carry it. | 我帮你带着 |
[16:39] | If he does call,i don’t want you fired over me. | 如果他真的呼了 我不想你怪罪我 |
[16:43] | You should tell your employer that there is newer technology. | 你该跟他说 现在有更先进的 |
[16:47] | Well,i’ve tried. he’s very old-fashioned. | 我试过了 可他很保守 |
[16:50] | You know how bosses can be. | 你知道老板都这样 |
[16:53] | Do you have a boss? | 你有老板吗 |
[16:54] | Everyone has a boss,elsa. | 人人都有上司 Elsa |
[17:01] | Come on. we don’t want to be late. | 走吧 别迟到了 |
[17:05] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还在柏林 |
[17:07] | I mean,when we met, you said you would only be in berlin for one week. | 我们初次见面时,你说你只在这待一周 |
[17:13] | The job I’m on is proving harder to accomplish than I thought. | 工作的进度比我想象的要慢 |
[17:18] | oh. | 噢 |
[17:22] | right. | 是这样 |
[17:24] | I was hoping it was because of me. | 真希望是因为我的缘故 |
[17:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:40] | Strauss awaits. | Strauss在等着呢 |
[18:20] | What’s his story? | 他是什么人? |
[18:22] | Daniel? ah,couldn’t tell you. | -Daniel? -说不清 |
[18:25] | Half the stuff he says is way over my head. | 他跟我说的 我都是左耳进 |
[18:27] | The other half goes way,way over. | 右耳出 |
[18:29] | Hey,uh,frank? can i,uh– ooh. sorry to interrupt. | Frank 我能… 不好意思打扰了 |
[18:33] | May I please use the phone just for a second? for what? | -我可以用一下电话吗? -为什么? |
[18:36] | I just wanna call regina on the boat, | 我只想给船上的Regina打个电话 |
[18:37] | Cause I figure since we’re waiting, | 我想既然我们在等待 |
[18:38] | Maybe I could just,you know,try to– what is it,daniel? | -也许我可以… 你知道… -是怎么回事 Daniel? |
[18:41] | I’d just like to do an experiment. just–just a– | 我只是想试验一下 只是… |
[18:44] | Okay. you just keep it to that science stuff,all right? yeah. | 好吧 你就保管那个高科技的玩意 好吗? |
[18:47] | If minkowski gets on there, you hang up right away. | 一旦Minkowski打过来 你就立即挂掉它 |
[18:50] | yeah. thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[18:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[18:55] | Regina? hey–hi,it’s dan. hang on. | Regina 我是Dan 等下 |
[18:57] | Can you hear me? yeah. | 能听到我吗 -是的 |
[18:59] | Yeah? okay. hang on. | -是 -好的 别挂 |
[19:01] | I’m,uh,all… yes. | 我这里… |
[19:04] | I am all set here. | 我设置好了 |
[19:06] | I have a fix. are you locked in? | 位置固定 你能锁定吗 |
[19:08] | Getting your signal pretty clear. | 你的信号很清晰 |
[19:10] | Oh. okay,great. then… okay. | 太好了 那么… |
[19:14] | Fire the payload. | 发射弹头吧 |
[19:15] | Payload away! | 已经发射 |
[19:18] | Don’t sweat it.He does this kind of stuff on the boat all the time. | 别紧张,他在船上一直都在搞那些玩意儿 |
[19:24] | 40 kilometers to beacon. | 离信号源还有40公里 |
[19:26] | 35 kilometers to beacon. | 离信号源还有35公里 |
[19:28] | 30 kilometers to beacon. | 离信号源还有30公里 |
[19:31] | 25 kilometers to beacon. | 离信号源还有25公里 |
[19:33] | 20 kilometers to beacon. | 离信号源还有20公里 |
[19:35] | 15 kilometers to beacon. | 离信号源还有15公里 |
[19:38] | 10 kilometers to beacon. | 离信号源还有10公里 |
[19:41] | Regina Regina? | |
[19:42] | 5 kilometers to beacon. | 离信号源还有5公里 |
[19:45] | Zero | 零 |
[19:46] | I don’t have it. | 我没看到 |
[19:48] | That’s… weird. | 这太怪了 |
[19:50] | That is far more than weird. | 这可不光是奇怪 |
[20:17] | What’s with the swing set? these people have day care? | 那些秋千是做啥的? 他们还有托儿所? |
[20:19] | You think they’re here yet? | 你觉得他们到了吗? |
[20:21] | Let’s find out. | 过去看看吧 |
[20:58] | It’s coming from in there. | 在那边 |
[21:18] | Let me go! help me! | 放我出去 救救我 |
[21:24] | Hurley,what happened? | Hurley 怎么回事 |
[21:27] | They left me. | 他们把我撇下了 |
[21:31] | Locke’s gone off the reservation,man. | Locke背离了原先的约定 |
[21:33] | I mean,he took this one chick hostage, | 我是说 他带走了那个小妞 |
[21:35] | He said walt was the one Who told him to kill the other chick,and he | 他说是Walt叫他杀了Naomi的 |
[21:37] | Walt? walt? | |
[21:38] | Dude,don’t ask. I was,like,just trying to argue with him | 伙计 别问了 我只是想和他辩论一下 |
[21:41] | So he would just,like,you know,chill,but, | 但是他就变脸了 但是 |
[21:43] | uh– how about you stop babbling, | 你能不能别唠里唠叨 |
[21:45] | Just tell us what happened to them? where are they? | -就告诉我们他们怎么了 他们在哪里? |
[21:49] | Who are you?Where the hell did they go,tubby? | -你是谁? -他们去哪里了? 胖子 |
[21:52] | Oh,awesome. the ship sent us another sawyer. | 太可怕了,这条船又给我们送来一个Sawyer |
[21:54] | Hurley,where did they go? | Hurley 他们去哪儿了? |
[21:56] | L-look,i guess they were too busy tying me up to tell me. | 我想他们光顾着绑我忘记给我说了 |
[21:59] | I don’t know. and so they all left,all together? | -我不知道 -因此他们全都走了 |
[22:02] | Yeah,they were freaked. locke said that the people on the ship | 对 他们很反常 Locke说船上的人 |
[22:05] | Were coming to rescue charlotte and then to kill us. | 是来救Charlotte然后就会杀了我们 |
[22:07] | So… are you? | 是这样吗 |
[22:13] | Not yet. | 至少现在不是 |
[22:15] | Did they say anything that suggested where they were going next? | 他们提到过什么可以看出他们去哪儿了吗 |
[22:19] | Uh,locke said they were | Locke说过他们 |
[22:21] | Gonna go by ben’s house before they took off. | 在离开以前会路过Ben的那所房子 |
[22:23] | Why would he go there? for all I know, | -为啥他要去那里? -就我所知 |
[22:25] | They could’ve locked ben up in the closet,too. where’s ben’s house? | -他们也把Ben给关在橱子里了 -Ben的房子在哪儿 |
[22:35] | Mind if I ask you a question? | 介意我请教你个问题吗? |
[22:37] | Shoot. | 但讲无妨 |
[22:39] | The red sox really win the series? | 波士顿红袜队拿到了总冠军? |
[22:41] | Hey,don’t get me started on that,all right? | 别惹我谈那个话题 好吗 |
[22:45] | My dad’s from the bronx. I bleed yankee blue. | 我爸爸来自纽约布朗克斯 我热爱洋基队 |
[22:49] | I can’t believe.It’s been a hundred days since I’ve seen a game. | 真不敢相信,上百天没看球赛了 |
[22:59] | It’s the payload. | 那是弹头 |
[23:01] | It’s finally here. | 终于到了 |
[23:12] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[23:13] | It’s a rocket. | 是个火箭 |
[23:29] | Oh,no. | 不不 |
[23:31] | This is not good. | 大事不妙 |
[23:35] | Your friends are back. | 你的朋友们回来了 |
[23:51] | Look at that. | 瞧啊 |
[24:05] | Look for anything that might show where they’ve gone. | 看能否找到显示他们去处的痕迹 |
[24:08] | I’ll start in here. | 我从这里找 |
[26:12] | Sayid! Sayid! | |
[26:19] | Don’t worry. kate’s fine. | 别担心 Kate没事 |
[26:27] | Good job,hugo. | 干得好 Hugo |
[26:30] | Sorry,dude. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[26:36] | I’m sorry,sayid. nothing personal. | 很抱歉 Sayid 我不是针对你 |
[26:38] | Where’s locke? | Locke在哪? |
[26:40] | Talking to that angry chinese guy. | 正跟那个生气的中国人说话 |
[26:42] | I’m not going to hurt you,hurley. | 我不会伤害你的 Hurley |
[26:45] | Yeah… I saw you snap that guy’s neck | 是吗…我见过你象跳霹雳舞一样 |
[26:47] | With that break-dancing thing you do with your legs. | 用腿扭断了那人的脖子 |
[26:50] | I think I’ll hang back here. | 我可得掂量着点 |
[27:01] | Well… | 那么… |
[27:03] | I guess they’re running out of jail space | 我猜他们逃出了监狱 |
[27:10] | I lost a dollar,you know. | 你知道 我已经输了一块钱了 |
[27:12] | How’d you manage that? | 怎么输的? |
[27:14] | I bet john that you wouldn’t be stupid enough | 我和John打赌你不会蠢到 |
[27:16] | To fall for your friend as bait. | 为了朋友 像个诱饵似的被捕 |
[27:21] | What do you know about friendship? | 你了解友谊? |
[27:23] | I know it’s no use having friends you can’t trust. | 我知道有个自己不信任的朋友是没用的 |
[27:34] | So what I’m your prisoner? | 我是你的囚犯了? |
[27:37] | If that sorta thing turns you on. | 如果那么说能让你好受些的话 |
[27:48] | What are you doing here with locke? | 你和Locke混在一起干嘛 |
[27:52] | I’m not with him. yeah,you are,james. | -我没和他一起 -你就是 James |
[27:54] | Then what are you doing with jack? I went with jack because I believe | -那你跟Jack在一起干嘛 -我和他一道 是因为我相信 |
[27:58] | He can get us off this island. | 他能把我们带出岛 |
[28:03] | Then I guess that’s the difference between us. | 我想这就是我们的区别所在 |
[28:09] | I ain’t lookin’ to leave. | 我没想着要走 |
[28:10] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[28:16] | Cause I ain’t got nothin’ back there for me. | 因为回去对我已经没什么意义了 |
[28:20] | And what’s here that’s so much better? | 那在这有什么好? |
[28:23] | Why do you wanna go back,kate? | 你又为什么要回去 Kate? |
[28:29] | Seem to recall you being shuttled off to jail | 那应该只会让你想起我们来这之前 |
[28:31] | Before we landed here. | 你被关在监狱的日子 |
[28:34] | So if you think there’s anything waitin’ for you back home | 如果你认为除了手铐还有什么别的 |
[28:37] | Other than handcuffs, | 在等你回去的话 |
[28:39] | Then you really don’t know how the world works. | 那你真是不清楚这个世界是什么样的 |
[28:43] | Look around us,freckles. | 看看周围 雀斑女 |
[28:45] | We got roofs over our heads… | 我们有房屋… |
[28:47] | Electricity,showers,beds. | 有电 淋浴 床 |
[28:49] | How long,sawyer? | 多久 Sawyer? |
[28:52] | How long do you think we can play house? | 你觉得我们玩多久过家家? |
[29:00] | Why don’t we find out? | 让我们拭目以待 |
[29:21] | Iced tea. | 冰茶 |
[29:28] | I thought you might be thirsty. | 我觉得你可能口渴了 |
[29:31] | I’m thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[29:35] | I’m sorry about all the theatrics, | 骗了你我很抱歉 |
[29:37] | But,uh,i didn’t know how many of you there would be | 但是 我不知道你们会有多少人 |
[29:40] | Or whether you’d be armed. | 也不知道你们有没有武器 |
[29:43] | I had to… cover my bases. | 我必须得… 保住自己 |
[29:45] | What have you done with miles and kate? | 你把Miles和Kate怎么了? |
[29:47] | Kate’s with sawyer,and miles is somewhere else. | Kate跟Sawyer在一起 Miles在别的地方 |
[29:51] | He’s fine. all I did was ask him some questions. | 他很好 我只不过问了他一些问题 |
[29:56] | Did he answer any? no. | 他回答了吗 -没有 |
[29:58] | Did you have more luck with the woman you captured? | 你们抓的那个女人有没有说些什么? |
[30:02] | Not particularly. | 没什么有用的 |
[30:06] | Then why don’t you turn her over to me? and why would I do that? | -那么把她交给我吧 -我为什么要那么做? |
[30:08] | I agree that these people are liars. | 我同意这些人是群骗子 |
[30:10] | And they’re certainly not here to rescue us. | 他们来这也不是为了救我们 |
[30:13] | But if I return safely with charlotte, | 但如果我把Charlotte完好地交给他们 |
[30:14] | They’ll take me to their ship. | 他们会让我一起上船 |
[30:16] | It’s our best chance at finding out who they are | 这将会是我们找出它们真实身份 |
[30:18] | And what they really want. | 和意图的最好方法 |
[30:20] | Well,then,i can save you a lot of trouble,sayid, | 我能省去你这些麻烦 Sayid |
[30:23] | Because ben says he’s got a spy on the boat. | 因为Ben说有一个他的间谍在船上 |
[30:27] | Who? | 谁? |
[30:29] | It’s a secret. | 保密 |
[30:31] | Forgive me,but the day I start trusting him Is the day I would have sold my soul. | 对不起,不过相信他就是出卖灵魂 |
[30:36] | Give me charlotte, | 把Charlotte交给我 |
[30:38] | Allow me to do things my way, | 允许我用自己的方式做事 |
[30:40] | Or a war is coming which we will both be powerless to stop. | 否则纷争一旦开始就不是我们能控制的了 |
[30:44] | Why would I give you charlotte for nothing? | 我为什么要把Charlotte白白给你? |
[30:46] | Oh,i think you misunderstood me. | 你误会了 |
[30:48] | I never expected you to give her to me for nothing. | 我没想让你把她白白交给我 |
[31:08] | Should we get dressed? | 穿衣服吧? |
[31:10] | No | 不 |
[31:13] | Well we’re gonna have to get out of this bed | 我们总得在什么时候 |
[31:16] | At a certain point | 离开这张床吧 |
[31:17] | Why? | 为什么? |
[31:21] | Well,for one thing, | 为了这个 |
[31:22] | Because I know that eventually | 因为我知道最终 |
[31:24] | You’re gonna have to go to that job of yours. | 你必须要去工作 |
[31:27] | You know,the one you never talk about. | 你知道 就是那个你从不肯谈起的工作 |
[31:31] | There’s nothing to talk about. it’s just a job. | 没什么可说的 就是份工作而已 |
[31:37] | I know nothing about you. | 我对你一无所知 |
[31:41] | I understand you don’t want to talk about the crash, | 我理解你不想谈那次坠机 |
[31:44] | What happened to you. | 你遭遇了什么? |
[31:46] | But what about life now? | 但现在的生活怎么样 |
[31:48] | What about you? | 现在的你又如何? |
[31:50] | That’s what you do when you’re in love,right? | 你就是这样谈恋爱的 对吧? |
[31:57] | In love? | 谈恋爱? |
[32:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:24] | No more secrets. | 我都实话说了吧 |
[32:30] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道些什么? |
[32:38] | He’s here… | 是他… |
[32:39] | My boss. | 我老板 |
[32:41] | I,uh… | 我… |
[32:43] | I have to go. now? | -我要走了 -现在? |
[32:48] | Where? | 去哪? |
[32:53] | Hotel adlon. | Adlon 宾馆 |
[32:55] | Where’s my dress? | 我的衣服呢 |
[33:07] | Elsa? Elsa? | |
[33:11] | You have to leave berlin. | 你必须得离开Berlin |
[33:14] | What? | 什么 |
[33:16] | You can’t be here anymore. | 你不能再呆在这儿了 |
[33:19] | What do you mean? why would i– | 你是什么意思 我不能… |
[33:20] | People will be asking questions soon | 人们会马上疑问 |
[33:22] | About what happened to your employer. | 你的老板发生了什么事 |
[33:26] | And you can’t be around to answer them. | 而你不能在这回答他们的问题 |
[33:33] | My employer? | 我的老板? |
[33:39] | This… this is about my boss? | 这… 这是关于我的老板的? |
[33:45] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[33:47] | It has nothing to do with how– the cafe… | -这无关紧要 -在咖啡厅… |
[33:50] | You meant to meet me there? | 你故意接近我? |
[33:53] | You used me to get to my boss? | 你利用我来接近我的老板? |
[33:57] | What did you say–people will ask what happened to him? | 你刚刚说什么 人们会问他发生了什么事 |
[33:59] | it’s best you don’t know. | 最好你不知道 |
[34:00] | Are you gonna kill him? | 你要去杀他吗 |
[34:06] | You’re gonna kill him? | 你真的要去杀他吗 |
[34:10] | Do you even know him? | 你和他又素不相识 |
[34:13] | His name is on a list. | 他在名单之列 |
[34:14] | A list?! what list? you–you have a list? my employer’s. | -名单? 什么名单? 你有一份名单? -我老板的 |
[34:18] | Who is that? it doesn’t matter who he is! | -你老板是谁 -他是谁不重要 |
[34:20] | So you just kill people ’cause they’re on a list?Innocent people? | 你杀人就因为他在名单上吗? 那无辜的人呢? |
[34:23] | The man you are working for is not an economist. | 你的老板并不是经济学家 |
[34:41] | You were supposed to page me at ten-thirty. | 你打算十点半和我见面吗? |
[34:46] | No, I didn’t kill him. | 我还没有杀他 |
[34:49] | He’s not going to give up the name now. | 他不打算放弃那份名单 |
[34:50] | Why should I keep him alive? | 为什么不杀他? |
[34:53] | No. He had no idea. | 不 他不知道 |
[34:57] | All right, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[34:58] | I’ll bring him to you. | 我会带他到你那去的 |
[35:00] | Leave the hotel. | 离开旅馆 |
[35:02] | I’ll meet you at the safe house. | 安全屋见 |
[35:10] | What do you think you’re– | 你以为你… |
[36:05] | Hey,i’m gonna ask you one last time. | 我最后问你一次 |
[36:08] | Why was naomi carrying this picture of me? | 为什么Naomi带着我的照片 |
[36:10] | Look,man,you gotta understand something. | 伙计 要知道 |
[36:11] | She was senior management. | 她是我的上司 |
[36:13] | It’s not like we hung around the cafeteria together. | 我们并不一起做事 |
[36:15] | She stayed on her own– look, naomi told me you people were hired by her. | -她一向单枪匹马 -Naomi告诉过我你们受雇于她 |
[36:19] | So you look me right in the eye | 看着我的双眼 |
[36:21] | And tell me you’ve never seen or heard of penelope widmore. | 告诉我你从来没有见过和听说过Penelope Widmore |
[36:35] | Fine. You don’t want to tell me the truth? | 好吧,你不想告诉我真相 |
[36:37] | I’ll find someone who will. | 我会去找别人 |
[36:39] | See,when that takes off,i’m on it. | 明白吗 飞机起飞时 我也要在上面 |
[36:48] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[37:08] | Where’s kate? | Kate在哪里 |
[37:10] | She decided to stay. | 她决定留下来 |
[37:19] | What happened to miles? | Miles怎么了 |
[37:20] | I traded him. traded him? | -我做了交易 -交换? |
[37:22] | I promised you charlotte. here she is. | 我保证过把Charlotte带来 她现在来了 |
[37:26] | You cheated. | 你作弊了 |
[37:28] | Did i? yes,you did. | -是吗 -是的 |
[37:30] | Lucky for you,that guy’s nothing but a pain in my ass. | 你真幸运 这家伙对我来说是个讨厌鬼 |
[37:36] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[37:37] | All right,that gives us room for one more. | 好了 这样多了一个空位 |
[37:40] | Charlotte? | 你走吗 Charlotte |
[37:42] | Go back,with all the fun I’m having here? | 我在这儿很开心啊 |
[37:44] | No. I’ve got work to do. | 不是 我在这儿还有工作 |
[37:48] | Seat’s your if you want it,daniel. | Daniel 如果你想的话就跟我们走 |
[37:50] | I–no,thank you. | 我 不想走 谢谢 |
[37:52] | I think I should probably just stay with charlotte. | 我想我应该和Charlotte呆在一起 |
[37:55] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[37:57] | Hey,frank. | 嘿 Frank |
[38:00] | Frank? Frank? | |
[38:01] | Just–just… just one thing. | 就…就一件事情 |
[38:04] | Just be sure | 一定确保 |
[38:06] | That you follow | 你们一定 |
[38:08] | The same exact bearing that we came in on,okay? | 要走我们来的方向 好吗 |
[38:11] | No matter what. | 不管发生什么 |
[38:13] | By that,i mean no matter what. just… stay on it. | 只有那样 我意思是不管怎么就保持那个航线 |
[38:18] | Roger that. | 知道了 |
[38:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:29] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[38:30] | I don’t have to talk you out of coming. | 我不必说服你和我们一起走 |
[38:32] | As much as I like helicopter rides, I think you got this one under control. | 我其实很喜欢坐直升机… 我想你很会用这个 |
[38:37] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[38:38] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[38:41] | Send me a postcard. | 给我寄明信片 |
[38:46] | You said we have room for one more? | 你说我们还有多的空位? |
[38:48] | Yeah. why? | 是的 怎么? |
[38:53] | You should bring naomi home. | 你应该带Naomi回家 |
[40:35] | Take your shirt off. | 脱下你的衣服 |
[40:59] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[41:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:07] | Why didn’t she kill you? | 她为什么没有杀你 |
[41:12] | She was trying to get information from me. | 她试图从我这儿套信息 |
[41:14] | What sort of information? | 什么信息 |
[41:23] | She wanted to know who I worked for. | 她想知道我为谁工作 |
[41:27] | She wanted to know about you. | 她想知道你 |
[41:30] | Of course she did. | 她当然想知道 |
[41:35] | Are you crying because it hurts, | 你哭是因为痛吗 |
[41:37] | Or because you were stupid enough to care for her? | 还是你傻到真的关心她? |
[41:43] | These people don’t deserve our sympathies. | 这些人不值得我们的同情 |
[41:46] | Need I remind you what they did | 需要我来提醒你吗? |
[41:48] | The last time you thought with your heart instead of your gun? | 上次你就过于仁慈 |
[41:51] | You used that to recruit me to killing for you. | 你也用这招诱使我为你杀人 |
[41:55] | Do you wanna protect your friends or not,sayid? | 你还想不想保护你的朋友 Sayid? |
[42:03] | I have another name for you. | 我告诉你下一个目标的名字 |
[42:10] | But they know I’m after them now. | 可他们已经注意到我了 |
[42:20] | Good. | 很好 |