时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:08] | Can I help you? | 需要帮助吗? |
[02:10] | Sorry. I… | 抱歉 我… |
[02:14] | Actually, I came… | 其实 我来… |
[02:18] | Is the funeral over? | 葬礼结束了吗? |
[02:20] | There was no funeral, sir. Only a viewing. | 这没有葬礼 先生 只有守灵 |
[02:24] | Nobody showed up. | 一个人也没有来 |
[02:27] | Nobody? You sure? | 没有人? 你确定吗? |
[02:30] | Just you.My deepest condolences. | 只有你一个 请接受我最诚恳的哀悼 |
[02:33] | Friend or family? | 你是朋友还是家人? |
[02:38] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[02:41] | Would you like me to open it up? | 要我打开吗? |
[02:42] | No. | 不 |
[02:44] | No. | 不用 |
[02:46] | Take your time. | 请自便 |
[03:21] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[03:38] | How much further? | 还有多远? |
[03:39] | About an hour. | 大约一小时 |
[03:42] | The radio tower…when was the last time you were there? | 那个无线电塔 你上次去是什么时候? |
[03:45] | The day I recorded the message. | 我录下求救信号的那一天 |
[03:49] | I’ll take you to the tower, but I’m not leaving the island. | 我会带你去那个塔 但我不会离开这里的 |
[03:53] | What? | 什么? |
[03:54] | There’s no place for me back there. | 在那里我已经无家可归了 |
[03:56] | This is my home now. | 这里才是我的家 |
[04:19] | Hello Jack | 你好 Jack |
[04:23] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[04:55] | What did Ben say? | Ben说了什么? |
[04:56] | Can we kill him? | 我们能杀他了吗? |
[04:58] | Is it possible to turn this equipment off? | 怎么才能把这个关掉? |
[05:01] | What? | 什么? |
[05:02] | The equipment that’s jamming the island, can you turn it off? | 阻挠岛上信号的机器 你能关掉它吗? |
[05:05] | Sure. Ben gave us the code. | 当然 Ben给了我们密码 |
[05:07] | You are the only ones who have it? | 只有你们知道吗? |
[05:08] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了? |
[05:11] | What would happen if the station were to be flooded? | 如果这个站被淹了会怎么样? |
[05:14] | Nothing. | 不会怎么样 |
[05:15] | The casing for the equipment is waterproof. | 这些设备都是防水的 |
[05:16] | It’ll keep going forever. | 它们会一直运行下去 |
[05:18] | Then why do you need to be here? | 那你们为什么在这里? |
[05:19] | Because Ben told us to. | 因为这是Ben的命令 |
[05:21] | We were following orders. | 我们只是服从命令 |
[05:22] | And you never asked why? | 你从来没有问过原因吗? |
[05:23] | No, because I trust him, | 不 因为我相信他 |
[05:26] | and I trust Jacob, | 我相信Jacob |
[05:28] | and the minute I start questioning orders, this whole thing… | 如果我质疑他的命令的话 这些事… |
[05:31] | everything that we’re doing here…falls apart. | 我们做的一切 都会前功尽弃 |
[05:36] | She makes an excellent point. | 她说的没错 |
[06:01] | Please… | 求你了… |
[06:03] | I’m sorry, Bonnie. | 抱歉 Bonnie |
[06:04] | I, too, am following orders. | 我也只是服从命令 |
[06:20] | We need her. | 我们需要她 |
[06:47] | Hi. I’m Benjamin. | 我是Benjamin |
[06:47] | I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure… | 我不认为我们还有功夫… |
[06:49] | Don’t talk to him! | 别跟他说话! |
[06:53] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[06:55] | Just a moment of your time… | 占用一下你的时间 |
[06:57] | to talk, you and me, alone. | 我们两个单独谈谈 |
[07:01] | For what? | 为什么? |
[07:02] | You’ve just killed seven of my people. | 你刚杀了我们七个人 |
[07:04] | The least you can give me is five minutes. | 你至少也能给我五分钟吧 |
[07:11] | Is he alone? | 他是一个人吗? |
[07:12] | There’s only two sets of tracks… his and hers. | 只有两个踪迹 他和她的 |
[07:23] | Five minutes. | 就五分钟 |
[07:44] | I’m sorry, sir, there are no more refills left on this prescription. | 抱歉 先生 这张处方已经不能再配药了 |
[07:51] | Well, that… That’s a mistake.I… | 一定是搞错了 我… |
[07:54] | I only refilled it twice. | 我只领过两次 |
[07:55] | Could you check again? | 你能再帮我看下吗? |
[07:57] | I did check it again, Dr. Shephard,and that was the third refill, | 我已经查过了 Shephard医生 你已经拿过3次药了 |
[08:00] | so there’s nothing I can do. | 我也无能为力 |
[08:03] | Fine. I’ve got another prescription right here. | 我这里还有一张处方 |
[08:06] | Hey, I know you. | 我认识你 |
[08:09] | -You’re the hero. -I’m not a hero. | -你是那个英雄 -我才不是什么英雄 |
[08:11] | We saw it on TV. | 我们在电视上看到过 |
[08:13] | Hey, lady, what’s wrong with you? | 女士 你怎么回事? |
[08:14] | Give this guy whatever he needs.You know what he did? | 他要什么就给他吧 知道他做了什么吗? |
[08:17] | Here, just… Here… | 是这个… |
[08:19] | Oxycodone. | 复方羟氢可待因 |
[08:20] | Dr. Shephard, you can’t write a prescription for yourself. | Shephard医生 你不能给自己开处方 |
[08:22] | That’s not me. | 这又不是给我的 |
[08:23] | That’s Dr.Christian Shephard. | 是给Christian Shephard医生的 |
[08:25] | I’m Dr.Jack Shephard. | 我是Jack Shephard医生 |
[08:26] | He’s my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[08:27] | I’m gonna call his office to confirm… | 我得给你父亲办公室 打电话来确认一下 |
[08:29] | He’s out of town right now. | 他已经出城了 |
[08:30] | I’m sure somebody in the office… | 办公室总有人… |
[08:33] | Don’t bother. | 别麻烦了 |
[08:50] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[08:59] | Not so long ago, Jack,I made a decision | Jack 不久前我做了个决定 |
[09:04] | that took the lives of over 40 people in a single day. | 决定在一天内 夺走四十多个人的生命 |
[09:10] | I’m telling you this because… | 我告诉你是因为… |
[09:13] | history is about to repeat itself right here,right now. | 这里 历史还会重演 |
[09:17] | Let me guess. You’ve… | 我猜 你们… |
[09:18] | You’ve got us surrounded,and if I don’t do what you say, | 已经包围了我们 如果我不照做的话 你们… |
[09:22] | You’re gonna kill all my people. | 你们就会杀死我们所有人 |
[09:24] | No, Jack. | 不 Jack |
[09:25] | You are. | 是你 |
[09:30] | And how am I gonna do that? | 我怎么会呢? |
[09:31] | The woman you’re traveling with… | 和你一起来的那个女人 |
[09:33] | the one who parachuted onto the island from a helicopter… | 从直升机跳伞下来的那个女人 |
[09:37] | she’s not who she says she is. | 她不是她所说的那个人 |
[09:41] | She’s not, huh? | 不是吗? |
[09:42] | No, she’s not. | 没错 |
[09:45] | Then who is she? | 那她是谁? |
[09:46] | She’s a representative of some people who have been trying to find this island. | 她代表想找到这座岛的人 |
[09:52] | She’s one of the bad guys. | 她是个坏人 |
[09:57] | I almost forgot. You’re the… | 我差点忘了 你们是… |
[09:59] | You’re the good guys. | 你们都是好人 |
[10:01] | Jack, listen to me. | Jack 听我说 |
[10:02] | If you phone her boat,every single living person on this island will be killed. | 如果你联络她的船 这座岛上所有的生物都会死的 |
[10:13] | So here’s what has to happen. | 这样吧 |
[10:15] | Get that device… | 把那个设备 |
[10:17] | the phone she carries with her… | 她随身带着的那个电话 |
[10:20] | and give it to me. | 交给我 |
[10:21] | I will turn around. | 我就会转过身去 |
[10:23] | We’ll go back to my people. | 你走你的独木桥 |
[10:25] | You will turn around,go back to your people. | 我走我的阳关道 |
[10:28] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[10:39] | -May I have my walkie back? -What? | -能把对讲机还给我吗? -什么? |
[10:42] | There’s something you need to hear. | 有些东西你一定很想听 |
[10:44] | Please? | 拜托? |
[10:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:59] | Tom, are you there? | Tom 你在吗? |
[11:03] | Yeah, I’m here. | 是的 |
[11:06] | Your plan killed seven of my people, | 你们害死了我们七个人 |
[11:08] | but the ones that you failed to kill are now holding your friends | 但没有死的 正抓着你的朋友 |
[11:11] | Jin, Sayid, Bernard, at gunpoint. | Jin Sayid Bernard 都在枪口上 |
[11:14] | Jak,don’t give him any… | Jack 别给他任何… 啊! 住手! |
[11:17] | Leave him alone! | 别碰他! |
[11:17] | I said shut up | 给我闭嘴! |
[11:21] | And what’s to stop me from snapping your neck… | 我现在就掐断你的脖子… |
[11:24] | Tom, unless you hear my voice in one minute, shoot all three of them. | Tom 如果我一分钟之内还没发话 就把他们三个都杀了 |
[11:28] | got it! | 收到 |
[11:30] | I said don’t move! | 我说了别动! |
[11:36] | Bring me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[11:43] | 40 seconds. | 40秒 |
[11:44] | No. | 不 |
[11:46] | I’m getting them all off the island. All of ’em! | 我要把他们带出这座岛 他们所有人! |
[11:48] | Let me ask you something. | 我想问问你 |
[11:49] | Why do you want to leave the island? | 为什么你想离开这里? |
[11:51] | What is it you so desperately wanna get back to? | 是什么让你如此 迫不及待的想要回去? |
[11:54] | You have no one. | 你一无所有了 |
[11:56] | Your father’s dead. Your wife left you,moved on with another man. | 你父亲死了 妻子也和别人好了 |
[12:00] | Can you just not wait to get back to the hospital,get back to fixing things? | 你难道非得回到医院 继续救死扶伤吗? |
[12:05] | It’s 20 seconds now. | 还剩20秒 |
[12:07] | -Just get me the phone. -no | -只要把电话给我 -不 |
[12:10] | Ten seconds. | 10秒 |
[12:11] | -Bring me the phone. -No. | -把电话给我 -不 |
[12:13] | -I’m not bluffing. -I won’t…do it! | -我说到做到 -你休想! |
[12:14] | 5…4…3… Five…Four… three… | |
[12:15] | no | 不 |
[12:28] | I’m so sorry, Jack. | 我很抱歉Jack |
[13:01] | Tom, are you there? | Tom你在吗? |
[13:05] | Yeah, Jack, I hear you. | 是的 Jack 我听见了 |
[13:08] | I’m gonna lead my people up to the radio tower, | 我要带他们去无线电塔 |
[13:11] | and I’m gonna make a call, | 然后拨打那个电话 |
[13:14] | and I’m gonna get’em all rescued.Every one of’em. | 我要让大家都得救 所有人 |
[13:18] | And then I’m gonna come find you… | 然后我会来找你… |
[13:22] | and I’m gonna kill you. | 然后杀了你 |
[14:01] | You have the opportunity to make Ben very, very angry. | 现在你可以报复Ben了 |
[14:06] | Why would you not take that? | 为什么不呢? |
[14:13] | -5..-4..5… -What? | -5..4..5… -什么? |
[14:16] | – 8..7..5..5 -Is that a code? | -8..7..7 -这是密码吗? |
[14:17] | -5..4..3..7… -Wait.Start again, start again. | -5..5..4..3..7… -慢点 从头说起 |
[14:21] | -6… -Start from the beginning! | -6… -再说一遍 |
[14:22] | -1..1..3 -Start from the beginning. | -1..1..3 -再说一遍 |
[14:26] | Wake up, wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[14:27] | Start again. | 再说一遍 |
[14:29] | -Good vibrations. -What? | -Good vibrations -什么? |
[14:39] | On the keypad. | 在键盘上 |
[14:40] | The numbers… | 那些数字… |
[14:43] | they’re notes. | 就是音符 |
[14:48] | It was programmed by a musician. | 这个程序是 一个音乐家设计的 |
[15:16] | Tie him up. | 把他绑起来 |
[15:18] | He’s coming with us. | 把他一起带上 |
[15:39] | What? | 什么? |
[15:49] | This is your mother. | 这是你母亲 |
[16:21] | Will you help me tie him up? | 可以帮我把他绑起来吗? |
[16:42] | What happened? What’d he say? | 怎么了? 他都说了什么? |
[16:44] | It’s not important right now. | 已经不重要了 |
[16:46] | -Just get everybody together. -Jack, your knuckles. | -把大家集合起来 -Jack你的手 |
[17:02] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[17:07] | He killed them. | 他杀了他们 |
[17:13] | Jin Sayid. All three of’em. He… | Jin Sayid 他们3个… |
[17:17] | He radioed the beach. | 他和海滩上的人取得联系 |
[17:20] | And I let it happen. | 而我什么都做不了 |
[17:26] | I had to let it happen. | 我只能这么做 |
[17:30] | We can’t tell Rose… | 我们不能让Rose知道… |
[17:32] | or Sun, not yet. | 还有Sun 至少现在不行 |
[17:34] | We gotta keep moving. I promised Sayid that we would keep moving. | 我们得出发了 我答应Sayid我们会继续前进 |
[17:40] | So why did you bring him back? | 为什么把他带来? |
[17:44] | Why didn’t you just kill him? | 怎么不直接杀了他? |
[17:47] | Because I want him to see it. | 因为我想让他目睹… |
[17:51] | I want him to experience the moment that we get off this island, | 我们离开岛上的那一刻 |
[17:54] | and I want him to know… | 我还要让他知道… |
[17:57] | That he failed. | 他失败了 |
[18:04] | And then I’ll kill him. | 然后我会杀了他 |
[18:09] | It was an order, Tom. | 那是命令 Tom |
[18:10] | We had to follow it. | 我们必须服从 |
[18:12] | Ben didn’t know what the hell he’s talking about. | Ben根本就不知道自己在说什么 |
[18:14] | He’s lost it. | 他已经糊涂了 |
[18:16] | I mean, look at what they did to us! | 看他对我们都做了什么 |
[18:18] | Instead of putting three bullets in the damn sand, | 我们不该往沙子里开抢 |
[18:21] | we should’ve killed them for real. | 应该直接杀了他们 |
[18:34] | All they got left is three guys and four guns. | 他们只有三个人和四把枪 |
[18:36] | And all we’ve got, James,are two people and no guns. | 可我们只有两个人 一把枪也没有 |
[18:41] | So we’ll wait till night. | 那我们等到晚上 |
[18:42] | That isn’t gonna change the fact that we’re unarmed. | 到了那时我们还是 无能为力 |
[18:44] | If you wanna kill yourself, that’s fine,but before you go and try… | 如果你想送死 请自便 但在这之前… |
[18:51] | You hear that? | 听见了吗? |
[19:20] | Stay in the bus, hero. | 等等 英雄 |
[19:52] | Stay right there, Tom. | 别动 Tom |
[20:01] | ok | 好吧 |
[20:03] | I give up. | 我投降 |
[20:14] | That’s for taking the kid off the raft. | 这枪是为了那个 被你拽下木筏的孩子 |
[20:22] | Dude, it was over. He surrendered. | 老兄 他已经投降了 |
[20:26] | I didn’t believe him. | 我不相信他 |
[21:10] | What are you doing, Dr.Shephard? | 你在干什么 Shephard医生? |
[21:13] | I was just… | 我只是… |
[21:15] | I was just checking the… | 想看一下… |
[21:18] | The Arlen charts. Just wanted to… | Arlen的情况… 我想看看… |
[21:20] | Wanted to see how the operation went. | 手术的如何 |
[21:22] | I left three messages on your voice mail. You didn’t get them? | 我给你留了三条语音信息 你没收到吗? |
[21:26] | My phone’s broken. | 我电话坏了 |
[21:31] | Let’s go to my office. | 到我办公室来一下 |
[21:34] | -For what? -We need to have a talk. Come on. | -干吗? -我们得谈谈 |
[21:39] | You’re new around here, | 你…你是新来的 |
[21:42] | -so you don’t know much about me… -I know enough. | -还不真正了解我 -我知道的够多的了 |
[21:45] | -So let’s go to my office… -If you got something to say to me,say it to me | -还是到我办公室来一下吧 -有话就直说吧! |
[21:49] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[21:53] | Will you excuse us, please? | 能离开会儿吗? |
[22:00] | Mrs. Arlen, the woman you saved,woke up in recovery about two hours ago. | 你救了的那个女人Arlen太太 两小时前醒过来了 |
[22:04] | She was in some pain but highly responsive to the reflex tests and entirely lucid. | 她还有些疼痛 不过神智完全清醒 |
[22:10] | Well, that’s…That’s great. | 很好啊 |
[22:14] | But then she described the series of events that caused her accident. | 她也回忆起了事发经过 |
[22:20] | She says she was driving over the bridge when she saw a man standing on top of the railing | 她说她正在桥上行驶 看见桥上站着个人 |
[22:25] | about to jump off. | 正准备往下跳 |
[22:29] | She was distracted and lost control of her car. | 她分了神 车子失了控 |
[22:32] | She ran into the median,rolled over and was hit by the van behind her. | 她开进了隔离带 后面的货车就撞上了她 |
[22:40] | So the obvious question here… | 所以问题很明显… |
[22:43] | It’s how did you get to that flaming car so fast? | 为什么你那么快就 到了事发现场? |
[22:46] | What were you doing on that bridge? | 你在那桥上做什么? |
[22:57] | Do you know how many years I’ve worked at this hospital? | 你知道我在这医院 工作了多久吗? |
[23:01] | Do you know…anything about me? | 你了解我吗? |
[23:06] | Do you have any idea… | 你知不知道… |
[23:08] | what I’ve been through? | 我都经历了些什么? |
[23:11] | How much have you had to drink today? | 你今天喝了多少? |
[23:14] | Okay,I’ll tell you what. You do this… | 好吧 我来告诉你怎么做 |
[23:16] | You get my father down here. | 你现在把我父亲叫下来 |
[23:19] | Get him down here right now,and if I’m drunker than he is,you can fire me. | 如果我比他还醉的话 你就可以开除我了 |
[23:26] | Don’t you look at me like that.Don’t you… pity me. | 别用这种眼神看着我 别…可怜我 |
[23:30] | -I’m trying to help you… -You can’t help me! | -我只是想帮你 -你帮不了我! |
[24:05] | Attention, Others. Come in, Others. | 注意了 蠢蛋们 |
[24:09] | If you’re listening to this,I want you to know that we got you bastards, | 你们在那边的话 听好了 你们输了 |
[24:13] | the rest of you wanna be blown up,you best stay away from our beach. | 你们还想活的话 就离我们的海滩远远的 |
[24:22] | Where are you? What’s going on? | 你在哪? 怎么回事? |
[24:23] | -Dude, I’m back at the beach. -What? | -我回到海滩了 老兄 -什么? |
[24:26] | I went back to help Juliet and Sawyer. | 我回来帮Juliet和Sawyer |
[24:28] | I saved them. | 我救了他们 |
[24:31] | They’re okay? | 他们还好吗? |
[24:33] | -Juliet… -Everyone’s fine. | -Juliet… -都没事 |
[24:34] | Me, Sawyer, Juliet, Sayid, Jin, Bernard. | 我 Sawyer Juliet Sayid Jin Bernard |
[24:40] | -We all -Wait. | -我们都… -等一下 |
[24:44] | Bernard and Jin and Sayid…They’re with you? | Bernard Jin还有Sayid 都和你们在一起? |
[24:47] | Yeah, dude, I told you.I saved them all. | 是的 老兄 我救了他们 |
[25:03] | Stay where you are.We’re almost up to the tower. | 你们先待在那 我们快到塔那里了 |
[25:06] | -You’ll be safer there. -Yeah, I gotcha. | -你们在那里很安全 -没问题 |
[25:07] | We’ll stay put until you like,you know, phone home. | 我们不会走开的 直到我们收到”家”的信号 |
[25:13] | What about Charlie?Did he make it back yet? | Charlie怎么样了? 他回来了吗? |
[25:16] | Not yet, but they’re probably paddling home as we speak. | 还没有 但他们 随时都会回来的 |
[25:19] | Don’t worry. I’m sure he’s fine. | 别担心 他会没事的 |
[25:35] | There’s diving gear on those racks, yeah? | 那是潜水装备吗? |
[25:37] | Aye. It’s plenty. | 是的 还有很多 |
[25:38] | Why don’t you take care of that? I’ll tap out Good Vibrations. | 不如你去准备那些 我来弹”Good Vibrations” |
[25:40] | Alright, mate. | 好的 伙计 |
[25:45] | You get any flashes? | 有什么幻觉吗? |
[25:48] | No. Nothin’. | 没有 |
[25:52] | -I’ll meet you back here,then. -Ok. | -等会在这里碰头 -好的 |
[26:47] | So much for fate. | 我的命运到此为止 |
[26:59] | “Incoming transmission”? | “信号传入”? |
[27:06] | Can you hear me ? | 听得见吗? |
[27:09] | Yes! Yes, I can hear you. | 听得见 |
[27:11] | Who is this? Who am I speaking to? | 你是谁? 我在和谁说话? |
[27:15] | I’m a survivor of flight 8-1-5… Oceanic, flight 8-1-5. | 我是815航班的幸存者 815航班 |
[27:20] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[27:22] | -We’re on an island. We’re alive. -An island? Well, where? | -我们在一个岛上 我们还活着 -岛上? 是什么地方? |
[27:25] | -What’s the location? -I don’t know. Who’s this? | -具体在什么方位? -我不知道 你是谁? |
[27:27] | This is Penelope,Penelope Widmore. | 我是Penelope Penelope Widmore |
[27:31] | How did you get this frequency? | 你怎么收到信号的? |
[27:39] | -Did you just say, “Desmond”? -Yeah, he’s here,he’s with me. | -你在说Desmond吗? -他在这 和我在一起 |
[27:43] | -Is he okay? -He’s brilliant! | -他还好吗? -好极了 |
[27:45] | -Hey, are you on the boat? -What boat? | -你在船上吗? -什么船? |
[27:47] | Your boat…80 miles offshore. | 你的船啊 离海岸80英里 |
[27:50] | -Naomi, parachutist. -I’m not on a boat. | -Naomi 那个跳伞的 -我不在船上 |
[27:53] | Who’s Naomi? | 谁又是Naomi? |
[28:28] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我吗? |
[30:38] | Hey, Aaron, it’s okay, sweetie. | Aaron 没事的 宝贝 |
[30:40] | -What’s the matter? -I don’t know. | -他怎么了? -我不知道 |
[30:42] | I think he’s just a bit scared. | 我猜他有些害怕了 |
[30:44] | -Hard to blame him. -What is it? | -别怪孩子 -怎么了? |
[30:50] | What’s your boyfriend’s name…The rock star who goes to the station? | 你男朋友叫什么? 那个去水下的摇滚巨星 |
[30:53] | Charlie. Why? | 是Charlie 怎么了? |
[30:58] | Charlie just got us rescued. | Charlie让我们获救了 |
[31:07] | He did it! | 他成功了! |
[31:08] | -Your friend bloody well did it. -What? | -你朋友做到了 -什么? |
[31:11] | The green light… it’s on.The jamming stopped. | 绿灯亮了 没有干扰了 |
[31:13] | -Use it, then. -Alright. | -试试看 -好的 |
[31:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[31:26] | It’s Rousseau’s message.It’s still blocking the signal. | 是Rousseau的求救信号 它还在干扰 |
[31:29] | It doesn’t matter. We’re here. | 没关系 我们已经到了 |
[32:27] | I recorded this 16 years ago. | 这是我十六年前录下的 |
[32:30] | Three days before you were born. | 就在你出生的三天前 |
[32:39] | I guess we don’t need it anymore. | 我们已经不需要它了 |
[32:47] | All right. Do it. | 好了 干吧 |
[32:55] | I can’t get a signal in here. | 这里收不到信号 |
[33:15] | I’m getting something. | 有反应了 |
[33:19] | It’s gonna work. | 一定能行的 |
[33:20] | It’s happening.We’re gonna get off of this island. | 我们终于要离开这个岛了 |
[33:23] | We’ll celebrate when we’re home. | 回了家 我们一定要好好庆祝 |
[33:29] | I know you think you’re saving your people,but you need to stop this. | 你以为是在救大家 但你得停下 |
[33:34] | -It’s a mistake. -The mistake was listening to you. | -这是个错误 -听你的话才是错误 |
[33:37] | This will be your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[33:39] | I’m telling you, making that call is the beginning of the end. | 听我说 打通那个电话 将是末日的开始 |
[33:43] | I’ve got it! I’ve got a signal! | 收到了 我收到信号了 |
[33:46] | Jack, please!You don’t know what you’re doing! | Jack 求你了 你根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[33:49] | I know exactly what I’m doing. | 我很清楚自己在做什么 |
[34:09] | Step back, Jack. | 退后Jack |
[34:19] | -What did you do? -What I had to. | -你都做了些什么? -做了我必须做的 |
[34:22] | Now step back. | 退后 |
[34:30] | Stay away from the phone. | 离电话远点 |
[34:40] | -What are you doing? -I don’t want to shoot you. | -你在干什么John? -我不想对你开枪 |
[34:43] | Do it, John! Shoot him! | 开枪啊 John! |
[34:53] | Please, put the phone down. | 请把电话放下 |
[34:59] | No,you’re done keeping me on this island | 不 你别想让我 再留在这座岛上了 |
[35:09] | I will…kill you…if I have to. | 如果有必要的话 我会杀了你 |
[35:13] | Then do it. | 开枪啊 |
[35:36] | You’re not supposed to do this. | 你不该这么做的 |
[35:53] | -Who is this? -Who is this? | -你是谁? -你又是谁? |
[35:57] | My name’s Jack Shephard. Are you… | 我叫Jack Shephard 你是… |
[36:00] | Are you on the boat… the freighter? | 货船上的人吗? |
[36:02] | How’d you get this channel? | 你怎么连上 这个频道的? |
[36:04] | Naomi told us about your search team,about the boat. | Naomi Naomi告诉我们你们的搜救小组 还有船的事 |
[36:08] | Naomi? You found her? | Naomi? 你找到她了? |
[36:10] | Where is she? Who are you? | 她在哪? 你是什么人? |
[36:13] | I’m one of the survivors of oceanic flight 815. | 我是815航班的幸存者之一 |
[36:18] | Can you get a fix on our location? | 你能确定我们的方位吗? |
[36:21] | Hell, yeah, we can. Sit tight. | 当然可以 你们呆在那儿 |
[36:24] | We’ll be right there. | 我们会来的 |
[37:11] | It’s me. Wait. | 是我 等等 |
[37:14] | Don’t… Don’t hang up, please. | 求你别挂 |
[37:18] | I know what you said. I just… | 我知道你说过 我只是… |
[37:22] | I just need to see you,please. | 我想见见你 求你了 |
[37:28] | Yeah, out at the airport. | 机场外 |
[37:33] | You know where. | 在老地方见 |
[37:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:01] | Saw you on the news. | 在新闻里看到你了 |
[39:04] | Still pulling people out of burning wreckage, huh? | 还在救人啊 |
[39:07] | Old habits. | 老习惯了 |
[39:12] | -You look terrible. -Yeah | -你看起来糟透了 -是啊 |
[39:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:20] | Why did you call me? | 为什么打电话给我? |
[39:33] | I was hoping that you’d heard,that maybe you’d go to the funeral. | 我想你也听说了 也许你会出席葬礼 |
[39:40] | Why would I go to the funeral? | 我干嘛要出席葬礼? |
[39:55] | -Been flying a lot. -What? | -经常坐飞机 -什么? |
[39:59] | The golden pass that they gave us. | 他们给我张金卡 |
[40:01] | I’ve been using it. | 我一直在用 |
[40:03] | Every friday night, I… | 每周5晚上 我… |
[40:07] | I fly from L.A. to Tokyo or… | 从洛杉矶飞到东京… |
[40:11] | Singapore or… Sydney. | 新加坡…悉尼 |
[40:17] | I get off, and I… | 下了飞机 我就… |
[40:20] | have a drink and then I fly home. | 喝个饱 然后再飞回家 |
[40:25] | Why? | 为什么? |
[40:29] | Because I want it to crash. | 因为我希望它坠毁 |
[40:35] | I don’t care about anybody else on board. | 我不在乎飞机上的其他人 |
[40:40] | Every little bump we hit or… | 每次遇上小颠簸 或者… |
[40:42] | turbulence, I mean, like,I actually close my eyes, | 暖流 我都会闭上眼睛 |
[40:48] | and I pray that I can get back… | 祈祷着我能回到从前 |
[41:00] | -This is not gonna change… -No, I’m sick…of lying. | -这已经无法改变了 -不 我讨厌说谎的人 |
[41:08] | We made a mistake. | 我们犯了个错 |
[41:16] | I have to go.He’s gonna be wondering where I am… | 我得走了 免得他起疑心 |
[41:27] | We were not supposed to leave. | 我们不该离开 |
[41:31] | Yes, we were. | 不 我们应该 |
[41:41] | Goodbye, Jack. | 再见 Jack |
[41:51] | We have to go back, Kate. | 我们得回去 Kate |
[42:10] | We have to go back! | 我们得回去! |