时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Lost… | 剧情回顾… |
[00:03] | Can I ask you something? | 问你个问题 |
[00:04] | Anything,Pal | 说吧 老兄 |
[00:05] | How do you know Claire was drowning? | 你是怎么知道Claire溺水的? |
[00:20] | Claire! Claire! | |
[00:23] | I could hear her calling for help | 我听到了她的求救 |
[00:26] | You…heard the lightning as well? | 那你也能听到闪电咯? |
[00:44] | I wasn’t saving Claire,Charlie | 我不是在救Claire Charlie |
[00:46] | I was saving you | 我是在救你 |
[00:48] | When I saw the lightning hit the roof you were electrocuted | 当我看到闪电雷击顶棚时你被电死了 |
[00:54] | and when you heard Claire was in the water… | 当你得知Claire溺水时 你… |
[00:58] | You drowned trying to save her | 你想救她 但你自己却被淹死了 |
[01:01] | I’ve tried,brother,I’ve tried twice to save you but no matter what I try to do… | 我尽力了 我尽力救了你两次但不论我怎么努力… |
[01:08] | You’re gonna die,Charlie | 你都是要死的Charlie |
[01:24] | You’re insane,mate | 你疯了吗? 老兄 |
[01:26] | Superman can fly round the entire planet in the blink of an eye | 超人能瞬间环绕地球 |
[01:31] | Dude,if we’re going by a pure foot race Supes would get dusted by the Flash | 伙计 如果是赛跑的话超人是远远比不上闪电侠的 |
[01:36] | But why would the man of steel agree to a sodding foot race? | 为什么超级英雄会参加赛跑呢? |
[01:40] | Uh,for charity? | 估计是为了慈善? |
[01:42] | And Flash would totally win,’cause he can,like vibrate through walls and stuff | 闪电侠一定能取胜他能震动大地并躲过一切障碍物 |
[01:46] | Vibration | 震动啊! |
[01:48] | Well,and what would Superman do if he came against a wall? | 如果超人面前有一面墙他会怎么做呢? |
[01:51] | Well,no smashing allowed | 他不能打碎它 |
[01:54] | No flying,no smashing | 不能飞 不能使用那些超能力 |
[01:55] | Any other restrictions I need to know about? | 那个比赛还有其他限制吗? |
[01:57] | Perhaps we should fit superman with a pair of kryptonite… | 也许我们该给超人配个氪星石… |
[02:03] | The hell? | 什么鬼东西? |
[02:09] | Claire! Claire! | |
[02:11] | -No,don’t! Don’t touch it. -My God,my God! | – 不要碰他 – 我的天啊! |
[02:14] | Just breathe | 呼吸 尽量呼吸 |
[02:17] | Looks like it’s homemade.We’ve got to get back | 看上去这像是自制的 我们得回去 |
[02:19] | -No! You help! -I can’t help! | – 不 你来帮他! – 我帮不了他! |
[02:23] | I’m sorry,mate | 我很抱歉 老兄 |
[02:43] | Here it is. Here it is | 这里 在这里 |
[02:47] | Superman can fly around the entire planet… | 超人能瞬间环绕地球… |
[03:24] | Where’s the wire? | 那根电缆在哪里? |
[03:27] | Did you eat those mushrooms Jack warned us about? | 你是不是吃了不该吃的东西? |
[03:29] | Listen to me | 听着 |
[03:30] | There’s a wire,a cable buried in the sand | 有根电缆被埋在沙子里 |
[03:34] | Do you know what I’m talking about? | 你知道我在说什么吗? |
[03:37] | This is future crap,isn’t it? | 又是那些预感 是吗? |
[03:39] | The cable! Do you know where it is? | 这根电缆 你知道它在哪里吗? |
[03:42] | This is important | 这很重要 |
[03:44] | Why? | 为什么? |
[03:47] | Superman… | 超人 |
[03:54] | Because someone’s coming | 因为有个人即将到来 |
[04:50] | God tests our faith in many ways | 上帝通过各种方式来考验我们的信念 |
[04:53] | So,as you well know,we have our own test here… | 如你所知 我们也有自己的方式 |
[04:57] | A vow of silence that lasts as long as we see fits | 沉默的誓言定能长存 |
[05:01] | This challenge is both one’s patience…and his faith | 这不仅是挑战人的意志也是在挑战人的信念 |
[05:07] | For some,it may last a week | 对某些人来说可能要用一周的时间 |
[05:11] | Those we’re less sure about,a month | 还有一些人需要一个月 |
[05:14] | Personally,Desmond I never thought you’d last… | 我以前从没认为你会坚持的 … |
[05:21] | and so now I stand corrected | 但现在我得承认自己错了 |
[05:25] | For whatever reason,your path has led you here | 不管是什么原因 你的道路指引你来到这里 |
[05:32] | And now you’re one of us | 并成为我们中的一员 |
[05:37] | Welcome,brother | 欢迎你 修士 |
[05:40] | Thank you…Brother | 谢谢 修士 |
[05:51] | Morning,Jack | 早上好Jack |
[05:57] | Must be nice to wake up in your own bed | 在自己床上醒来感觉不错吧! |
[05:59] | yea,Home,sweet home | 是啊 家 温馨的家 |
[06:04] | So I was wondering if I could borrow your first aid kit | 我能借一下急救箱吗? |
[06:08] | I’ve…twisted my ankle | 我的脚扭了 |
[06:16] | -You want me to take a look at it? -No,you’re all right | – 要我看看吗? – 不用了 谢谢 |
[06:19] | -I’ve taped my share of ankles. -Right | – 我自己包扎过了 – 好吧 |
[06:27] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[06:31] | Something wrong,Hurley? | 有什么不对劲吗 Hurley? |
[06:34] | No,just… | 没事 只是… |
[06:37] | keeping Desmond here company | 继续让Desmond和我们在一起 |
[06:40] | ’cause we’re friends | 因为我们是朋友了 |
[06:45] | -Bring that back when you’re done with it,okay? -Absolutely | – 别忘了还我 行吗? – 当然 |
[06:50] | What the hell was that? | 你刚才都讲了些什么? |
[06:52] | Do you want him to get suspicious? | 你想引起他的怀疑吗? |
[06:53] | Suspicious of what? | 怀疑什么? |
[06:57] | Oh,this is like when you knew Claire was drowning,isn’t it? | 比如那时你知道Claire要淹死 是吗? |
[07:00] | That’s why you got the first aid kit.Someone’s gonna get hurt | 你要急救箱就是为了保险一定有人会受伤 |
[07:03] | -Is it me? -No. It’s just a precaution | – 是我吗? – 不是 以防万一罢了 |
[07:05] | Look,dude,you want me to take you to the wire? | 伙计 你不是要我带你去找电缆吗? |
[07:08] | I want an explanation | 你给我个合理的解释 |
[07:19] | I saw a sequence of events…things that are gonna happen | 我看到了一连串事情…即将发生的事情 |
[07:24] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么? |
[07:25] | It was…It was like a sort of jigsaw puzzle only I didn’t have the picture on the box | 就像一块拼图 只不过我还不知道那图案是什么 |
[07:31] | so I don’t know how the pieces fit exactly | 我还不知道要怎么把这些拼凑起来 |
[07:33] | But…one of the pieces,The first one… | 但其中的一块 那第一块… |
[07:40] | It was you,pulling the cable out of the sand | 就是你把电缆从沙子里拉了出来 |
[07:46] | So what are the other pieces? | 那其余的部分呢? |
[07:48] | If I tell you that,it’ll change the picture on the box | 如果我告诉你的话图案就会被破坏 |
[07:52] | So what? | 那又怎么样? |
[07:54] | Isn’t that the point…Preventing something bad? | 我们要做的不就是阻止坏事发生吗? |
[07:57] | Not this time | 这次不是 |
[07:59] | So you’re not trying to stop something from happening | 这么说你不想阻止那些事的发生… |
[08:03] | You actually want it to happen | 你想让它顺其自然 |
[08:15] | More than anything | 胜过一切 |
[08:27] | Hey,Freckles,you home? | 雀斑女 你在吗? |
[08:30] | Thought you weren’t allowed to use nicknames | 你不是被禁止叫绰号了吗? |
[08:33] | well,You weren’t around when I lost the bet…so you are | 我赌的时候你不在场所以你不算 |
[08:47] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[08:49] | I wanted to ask you something | 想问你件事 |
[08:51] | yea? | 什么事? |
[08:55] | I’m up here | 我人在这呢! |
[08:58] | So did you tell him? | 你告诉他了吗? |
[09:03] | Did I tell who what? | 我告诉谁什么了? |
[09:05] | You know | 你知道的 |
[09:07] | Did you tell the doc… | 告诉医生啊 |
[09:10] | about you and me? | 我和你的事 |
[09:14] | No.But he knows | 没有 不过他知道了 |
[09:18] | He saw us on one of their surveillance monitors | 他在那些监视器里看到我们了 |
[09:21] | You said the camera was broken | 你不是说那些都坏了吗? |
[09:22] | Well,they had another camera | 他们还有一个 |
[09:24] | Perverts | 真是群变态 |
[09:26] | Anyway,he knows | 不管怎样他知道了 |
[09:30] | Well,now that…that’s outta the way… | 既然大家都知道了 |
[09:34] | How about a little afternoon delight? | 不如来点午后乐事? |
[09:40] | That means sex | 我是说做爱 |
[09:42] | Come on,Freckles,wait. Now… | 等等 雀斑女 |
[09:44] | Do you need me to make you a mix tape? | 要我给你做集锦磁带吗? |
[09:46] | Yeah,why don’t you do that? | 好啊 为什么不呢! |
[09:56] | Dude,you’re gonna have to tell me again | 你再告诉我一遍 伙计 |
[09:58] | What do we need Jin for? | 我们需要Jin干嘛? |
[09:59] | Because he was there with us | 因为那时他和我们在一起 |
[10:02] | On the beach,when I find the cable? | 在海滩上 我发现电缆的时候? |
[10:05] | This way. Here it is | 在这里… |
[10:08] | That’s right | 是的 |
[10:09] | In one of your puzzle flashes? | 那些都在你的拼图里? |
[10:12] | Aye | 没错 |
[10:16] | So… If he doesn’t come then neither does the someone you won’t tell me anything about | 如果他不来的话 那个人也不会来了? |
[10:23] | That will be the long or short of it | 应该是这样 |
[10:28] | but I’ve no bloody idea how I’m gonna get him to come with us | 真不知道怎么才能说服他 |
[10:32] | Watch the master | 看我的 |
[10:41] | -Camping? -Yeah | – 野营? – 没错 |
[10:42] | you know,like,sleeping under the stars,fire on the beach,marshmallows | 海滩上的篝火 嚼着棉花糖 躺着看星星 |
[10:49] | Camping | 野营 |
[10:58] | yes | 好啊 |
[11:00] | Everybody likes marshmallows | 人人都爱棉花糖 |
[11:02] | Good man. Get food,water | 好极了 带上水和吃的 |
[11:05] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[11:07] | We need one more | 我们还需要一个人 |
[11:11] | How daft do you think I am? | 你以为我是白痴吗? |
[11:13] | This isn’t a camping trip | 这才不是去野营 |
[11:17] | You’ve had another one of your visions,haven’t you? | 你又看到什么了是吗? |
[11:21] | What was it this time? | 这次是什么? |
[11:25] | Someone’s coming to the island | 有人要来这座岛 |
[11:27] | Coming? | 到这里来? |
[11:28] | As is someone who’s not already here? | 有新人要到这里? |
[11:30] | How the hell is that gonna happen? | 到底怎么回事? |
[11:34] | I can’t tell you | 我不能告诉你 |
[11:38] | It’s got nothing to do with me? | 难道和我没关系吗? |
[11:40] | Well,you’re a part of it,yeah,as are Jin and Hurley | 和Jin Hurley一样你也和我们在一起 |
[11:43] | Right,but with all due respect you haven’t previously told Jin or Hurley | 不过你之前并没告诉Jin和Hurley他们会死 |
[11:51] | that they’re gonna die. Well,that’s not gonna happen,not this time | 他们不会死的至少这次不会 |
[12:01] | Can I bring my guitar? | 我能带上吉他吗? |
[12:04] | Absolutely | 当然 |
[12:08] | All right,I’m in | 好吧 算我一个 |
[12:11] | You had me worried there for a second | 我刚才还有点担心 |
[12:43] | This is it | 就是这里 |
[12:47] | Well,how can you tell? | 你怎么知道? |
[12:49] | ‘Cause that’s exactly where I followed the wire into the jungle | 我就在这里顺着电缆走进丛林的 |
[12:52] | Where is it,then? | 那它在哪里? |
[12:57] | Way to go,dude | 干得好 伙计 |
[13:03] | Here it is ! | 在这里 |
[13:09] | The beacon fell this side of the rise | 信号灯就落在这边的斜坡上 |
[13:10] | Just one thing,last time I followed this wire into the jungle | 不过那次我顺着这根缆线走进丛林时 |
[13:13] | I almost got kebabbed by one of Rousseau’s spiky death trap things | 差点被Rousseau的机关串成烤肉串 |
[13:19] | Cut her down | 把她弄下来 |
[13:20] | We’re not going in the jungle!Well,not yet | 我们现在不进丛林 还不是时候 |
[13:24] | It’s getting late,so,we’ll camp here tonight | 已经很晚了 今晚就在这里扎营吧 |
[13:29] | Camp | 野营 |
[13:33] | So when do they get here…your mysterious someone? | 他们什么时候来? 你的那个神秘人物 |
[13:39] | Soon | 快了 |
[13:49] | You do realize you are free to talk again,brother Desmond? | 你现在可以自由的说话了 Desmond修士 |
[13:56] | Used to being quiet,I suppose | 大概沉默无语的时间太久了吧 |
[14:02] | I find the name the brothers have chosen for the wine made here…interesting | 修士们给这里的葡萄酒取名真有意思 |
[14:09] | And why is that,brother? | 为什么? |
[14:11] | Well,Moriah is the mountain where Abraham was asked to kill Isaac | Moriah是座山的名字 是Abraham杀死Isaac的地方 |
[14:16] | It’s not exactly the most…festive locale,is it? | 不是个好地方吧? |
[14:20] | And yet God spared Isaac | 但上帝宽恕了Isaac |
[14:22] | Well,one might argue that…God need not have asked Abraham | 可能有人会说上帝用不着让Abraham |
[14:26] | to sacrifice his son in the first place | 牺牲自己的儿子了 |
[14:30] | Well,then it wouldn’t have been much of a test,would it,brother? | 那就不是考验了 是吗? |
[14:33] | Perhaps you underestimate the value of sacrifice | 也许你低估了牺牲的价值 |
[14:38] | Brother Desmond! | Desmond修士 Desmond修士 |
[14:40] | I met this man waiting at the gates He says he needs to have a word with you | 我在门口碰到这个人 他有话要和你说 |
[14:50] | Sorry,sir | 很抱歉 |
[15:00] | Forgive me,brother | 请宽恕我 修士 |
[15:23] | The oatmeal’s awesome | 麦片真美味 |
[15:24] | It is,huh? | 是啊 |
[15:29] | It’s strange,huh? | 很奇怪不是吗? |
[15:31] | What’s that? | 怎么了? |
[15:33] | Being back,not…looking for a way out of a cage | 回到了这里 不再想方设法逃出笼子 |
[15:38] | not finding a reason to go running off into the jungle again | 不再因为一些事而冲进森林 |
[15:43] | I almost don’t know what to do with myself | 真不知道该怎么做 |
[15:46] | Well,enjoy it | 享受这些吧 |
[15:47] | I’m sure something will go wrong soon enough | 我敢肯定马上又会出事的 |
[15:53] | Well,my big,dangerous adventure for tonight is gonna be doing the dishes in the ocean | 今晚我的冒险就是要去海里洗盘子 |
[16:02] | -Well,be careful -I’ll try | – 小心点 – 我尽力吧 |
[16:06] | -Can I borrow that spoon? -Yeah. | – 借我用下勺子好吗? – 没问题 |
[16:19] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[16:28] | -Good night. -Yeah,good night | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[17:00] | What,my doorbell busted again? | 你不敲门吗? |
[17:04] | What the hell are you doing? | 你要干吗? |
[17:07] | Shut up and don’t talk | 闭嘴 |
[17:18] | -You crying? -I said shut up! | – 你哭了? – 我说闭嘴! |
[17:28] | You got it | 好吧 |
[18:22] | Dude,I love the part about the bird | 我喜欢说小鸟的那段 伙计 |
[18:25] | It was a bird,right? | 是只小鸟吧? |
[18:27] | -You. -Me? | – 到你了 – 我? |
[18:28] | Have you heard the one about the chupacabra? | 你听说过那个夜海怪兽吗? |
[18:34] | Chupa? | 怪兽? |
[18:35] | Yeah,it’s like a bear with spines but Mexican… | 像一只长刺的熊 但墨西哥人… |
[18:39] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[18:42] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[18:52] | Her name’s Penny | 她叫Penny |
[18:54] | That’s not bad,Des,not bad at all | 真漂亮 |
[18:57] | So how did you manage to leave her behind and come here? | 你怎么会离开她到这里来的? |
[19:04] | Because I’m a coward | 因为我是个懦夫 |
[19:07] | Sorry | 抱歉 |
[19:10] | You and me both,pal | 你和我都一样 老兄 |
[19:13] | You know,I tried to run away from her,and she…She tracked me down | 我想逃避她 但她却一直在找我 |
[19:19] | “With enough money and determination you can find anyone,” she said | 她说只要有钱和决心 她能找到任何人 |
[19:25] | You know,I used to get through my nights thinking that she actually meant it,that she never gave up… | 我整夜想着她说过的话 也许她真的不会放弃 |
[19:34] | that maybe she spent the last three years… | 也许这3年来她一直在… |
[19:38] | looking for me | 寻找我 |
[19:49] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[20:03] | Is that a helicopter? | 是直升机吗? |
[20:04] | Rescue | 救援队 |
[20:14] | Is that how a helicopter’s supposed to sound? | 那是直升机的声音吗? |
[20:19] | No! | 不是 |
[20:41] | -We gotta go out there. -Out there? | – 我们得去那里 – 去那里? |
[20:43] | -Well,yeah. -In what? | – 是啊 – 为什么要去? |
[20:45] | Well,we gotta do something | 我们得做些什么 |
[20:49] | Look.Look! | 快看! 看啊! |
[21:07] | My god | 我的天啊! |
[21:15] | Pilot? | 驾驶员? |
[21:15] | No dude,it’s not a food drop | 不 伙计 那不是空投食品 |
[21:17] | You saw the beacon thing | 你也看见那个信号灯了 |
[21:18] | Someone,like,ejected | 好像有人被弹出来了 |
[21:19] | Yeah,but that was a helicopter | 可那是架直升机啊! |
[21:21] | You can’t eject from a helicopter | 怎么会从直升机里弹出来? |
[21:24] | Well,maybe they jumped | 也许是跳下来的 |
[21:25] | All that matters is that they’re here | 关键是他们已经着陆了 |
[21:26] | “They”?How do we even know it’s a person? | 他们? 也许根本就不是人 |
[21:29] | Because he said “someone” was coming | 因为他说”有人”要来这里 |
[21:34] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[21:35] | Out to where it fell | 去他们的着陆点 |
[21:37] | Come on. Let’s go | 快 我们走 |
[21:38] | No,slow down | 不 慢点 |
[21:40] | We’re not gonna trudge out into the jungle in the middle of the night | 我们可不能半夜里到丛林里去 |
[21:42] | Yes,we are | 我们必须得去 |
[21:44] | Were you even listening to Hurley when he mentioned Rousseau’s death trap? | Hurley提到Rousseau的陷阱时你没有听到吗? |
[21:48] | Now it’s gonna be light in two hours | 再过2小时就天亮了 |
[21:49] | -We’ll wait until… -She can’t wait | – 我们可以等到… – 她不能等 |
[21:52] | She? | 她? |
[21:53] | They | 他们 |
[21:54] | Whoever it is… | 不管是谁… |
[21:56] | could be hurt | 可能已经受伤了 |
[21:57] | We have to go all four of us now | 我们4个现在就得出发 |
[22:00] | Why? | 为什么? |
[22:01] | Because that’s the way it’s supposed to happen | 因为这都是本该发生的 |
[22:06] | Right. Well,I guess it’s supposed to happen without me | 是吗? 看来真的要发生了但我还是不会走的 |
[22:13] | Superman… | 超人 |
[22:29] | We’ll leave at first light,then… | 那么天一亮就出发… |
[22:32] | together | 我们一起 |
[22:36] | Terrific | 好极了 |
[22:46] | Is your sister in? | 你妹妹在家吗? |
[22:49] | Leave. | 马上 |
[22:52] | Now | 离开 |
[22:54] | Let him be,Derek | 让他进来 Derek |
[23:02] | Hello,Ruth | 你好 Ruth |
[23:09] | So you’re a monk now,aren’t you? | 你现在是个修士了? |
[23:11] | Well,technicallyI’m still what they call a novice till the abbott says… | 准确的说我还是个初学者 但是院长说… |
[23:14] | Why are you here,Desmond? | 你来这里干嘛Desmond? |
[23:18] | Well,now that my initiation is done… | 既然你问起… |
[23:22] | I felt like I owed you an explanation | 我觉得我还歉你一个解释 |
[23:25] | Desmond Desmond | |
[23:27] | You can never begin to explain what you did | 你这样做已经来不及了 |
[23:32] | You left one week before the wedding | 你在婚礼前1周离开了我 |
[23:34] | Everything was planned,bought and paid for | 婚礼都安排好了 |
[23:37] | You just disappeared completely | 你却突然消失了 |
[23:40] | I had a calling | 我收到了召唤 |
[23:42] | We dated for six years | 我们恋爱了6年 |
[23:43] | and the closest you ever came to a religious experience was Celtic winning the cup | 那期间你最接近宗教那次 还是因为凯尔特人队赢了冠军杯! |
[23:49] | Yes,I was scared about the wedding | 是的 我对婚礼的事感到了恐慌 |
[23:53] | so I had a few pints,too many,maybe,I had | 也许当时我喝多了 |
[23:58] | I raised my eyes | 我抬起头 |
[24:00] | and asked,”am I doing the right thing?” | 问自己”我在做正确的事吗?” |
[24:06] | And that’s the last thing I remember | 这是我记得的最后一件事 |
[24:08] | And when I woke up | 当我醒来时 |
[24:09] | I was lying on my back in the street | 发现自己躺在马路上 |
[24:12] | and I don’t know how I got there | 我不知道怎么会在那里 |
[24:13] | And there was this man standing over me | 有个人站在我身前 |
[24:18] | and he reached out his hand and he said to me”can I help you,brother?” | 他伸出手问我”我能帮你吗 老兄?” |
[24:25] | And the first thing I noticed was…the rope tied around his waist | 我第一眼就注意到他腰间系着的绳子 |
[24:28] | and I looked at him and… | 我看着他 然后… |
[24:32] | I knew…I knew | 我明白了… |
[24:33] | I was supposed to go with him | 我注定要随他而去 |
[24:38] | I was supposed to leave… | 我注定要抛下… |
[24:41] | everything that mattered behind | 所有我关心的事 |
[24:44] | Sacrifice all of it… | 为了这次伟大的召唤 |
[24:47] | for a greater calling | 我要牺牲一切 |
[24:53] | Well,it’s a good thing a bloody shepherd didn’t help you up | 幸好不是该死的牧羊人召唤了你 |
[24:57] | or I suppose you’d be off with the sheep,wouldn’t you? | 否则你就要和羊一起生活了? |
[25:03] | Next time you want to break up with someone,Des | 下次和别人分手的时候 Des |
[25:07] | don’t join a monastery | 别去什么修道院 |
[25:09] | Just tell the girl you’re too bloody scared | 只需要告诉她 你该死的害怕了 |
[25:22] | You a doctor or a carpenter? | 你到底是医生还是木匠? |
[25:25] | What,your dad never taught you to use a hammer? | 你父亲从没教过你怎么用锤子? |
[25:28] | No,my dad taught me how to drink | 没有 可我爸倒是教会了我喝酒 |
[25:30] | Well,at least it’s something | 至少那也算个本领 |
[25:35] | Hope I’m not interrupting | 没打扰你们吧? |
[25:38] | You two arguing over who’s your favorite other? | 你们在争论谁是最佳另一半吧? |
[25:41] | What do you want,Sawyer? | 你想干吗 Sawyer? |
[25:42] | Oh,what I wanted,doc | 我想…医生 |
[25:44] | was to inform you there’s been some developments since you were A.W.O.L | 自从你离开以来事态有些变化 |
[25:49] | So tell me… | 告诉我 |
[25:54] | how’s your backhand? | 你的反手怎么样? |
[25:59] | Where’d you get the table? | 哪来的桌子? |
[26:01] | Don’t you recognize it? | 你没认出来吗? |
[26:02] | It fell out of the purple haze when the hatch went blammo | 舱口爆炸时弹出来的啊 |
[26:06] | If we don’t play every 108 minutes | 如果我们每隔108分钟不玩一次 |
[26:08] | the island’s gonna explode | 这座岛会爆炸的 |
[26:12] | Finally,something I can beat you at | 你也有弱项啊! |
[26:17] | You know,considering I haven’t played since I was 12 | 要知道我从12岁起就没再打过 |
[26:21] | I wouldn’t be too proud | 这没什么可骄傲的 |
[26:24] | What is that,18 point? | 多少? 18分? |
[26:25] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:27] | It’s kinda strange,huh | 很奇怪不是吗? |
[26:30] | being back? | 回到这里 |
[26:33] | Something funny? | 很好笑吗? |
[26:34] | Kate said the same thing in the kitchen last night | Kate昨晚在厨房说了同样的话 |
[26:39] | She did? | 是吗? |
[26:41] | She did | 是啊 |
[26:45] | 19 point | 19分 |
[26:51] | So you guys ate together,huh? | 你们一起吃饭的吗? |
[26:53] | No,Juliet and I had dinner together last night | 不 昨晚我和Juliet在一起 |
[27:07] | Best two out of three? | 三局两胜? |
[27:10] | You got it | 好啊 |
[27:15] | So what’s next? | 接下来呢? |
[27:16] | Next? | 接下来? |
[27:18] | Yeah,you saw the wire,the flashy thing falling out of the sky | 是啊 你看到了电缆 从天而降的那个信号 |
[27:22] | Now what? | 接下来呢? |
[27:23] | -Maybe I can help you find… -That’s it | – 也许我能帮你… – 够了 |
[27:25] | There is no next | 接下来就这样了 |
[27:27] | We find the beacon | 我们要找的就是那信号灯 |
[27:29] | Why are you lying to me,mate? | 你为什么要骗我 伙计? |
[27:30] | Look,mate,I’ve saved your life three times now | 伙计 到现在为止我已经救了你3次 |
[27:35] | If that hasn’t bought me your trust,I don’t know what will | 如果你还不信任我的话那我就没辙了 |
[27:39] | Let’s move | 快走吧 |
[27:49] | Dude… | 伙计 |
[27:51] | seriously,I’m gonna have a coronary | 我都快发心脏病了 |
[27:53] | Actually,you’re not,and if you don’t get a move on | 你没有 如果你再不走的话 |
[27:56] | we’re not gonna make it before nightfall… | 我们黄昏之前就到不了那里 |
[27:59] | Look at this! | 看看这个 |
[28:03] | It can’t be Rousseau’s | 肯定不是Rousseau的 |
[28:04] | If it was Rousseau’s,a massive rock would be flying at my head right now | 否则我早就被石头砸死了 |
[28:09] | Don’t move | 别动 |
[28:11] | -What are you doing?. -Don’t move | – 你干吗? – 别动 |
[28:21] | Did that come down with the flashing red light thingy? | 这些是和那东西一起掉下来的吗? |
[28:27] | Walkie-talkie | 对讲机 |
[28:32] | No,dude,that’s a satellite phone | 不 那是卫星电话 |
[28:38] | Crap,it’s dead | 糟了 没电了 |
[28:40] | Shocker | 这很正常 |
[28:49] | My God | 我的天啊 |
[28:51] | Is that you? | 那是你吗? |
[28:57] | Then who’s she? | 那她又是谁? |
[29:00] | That would be Penny | 她叫Penny |
[29:19] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[29:20] | Your mix tape | 你的集锦磁带 |
[29:26] | Well,you gonna take it,or ain’t you? | 你到底要不要啊? |
[29:31] | “The best of Phil Collins,” huh? | “Phil Collins精选集?” |
[29:32] | Don’t get picky | 别挑三捡四的了 |
[29:34] | And if Bernard asks,I don’t know a thing about it | 如果Bernard问起来 就说我什么也不知道 |
[29:37] | Thanks,James | 谢谢你 James |
[29:40] | So why’d you jump me last night? | 昨晚你为什么要那么做? |
[29:44] | What? | 什么? |
[29:45] | Was it ’cause you saw the doc hanging out with Juliet? | 是因为你看到医生和Juliet在一起吗? |
[29:50] | It was not like that | 不是那样的 |
[29:52] | It’s not? | 不是吗? |
[29:55] | You ain’t gotta use me,Freckles | 想要利用我吗? 雀斑女 |
[29:58] | All you have to do is ask | 到时你开口就行了 |
[30:11] | You think it’s her,don’t you? | 你认为是她 是吗? |
[30:14] | Who? | 谁? |
[30:16] | Your girl… Penny | 你女朋友 Penny |
[30:20] | You think it’s actually her who bailed out of the helicopter | 你认为那直升机里的人就是她 |
[30:24] | Earlier I hoped it | 本来我希望是这样 |
[30:26] | Now I know it | 现在我知道是这样 |
[30:31] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么不早点告诉我们? |
[30:33] | Would you come if I had? | 我说了你还会来吗? |
[30:36] | Of course | 当然会 |
[30:37] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不来呢? |
[30:39] | I didn’t wanna tell you because… | 我不告诉你们是因为… |
[30:43] | I didn’t want anything to change | 我不想改变什么 |
[30:45] | Fair enough | 也对 |
[30:48] | Look,if whatever you’re seeing leads to your girl getting us rescued | 如果你的预感能让我们得救 |
[30:50] | why would we want to change anything? | 我们干嘛要去改变呢? |
[30:53] | Right? | 是吗? |
[30:55] | Right | 是啊 |
[31:05] | Right | 是啊 |
[31:12] | Thanks for the heads-up about bringing an umbrella,dude | 多谢提醒我们带雨伞 伙计 |
[31:41] | Brother Desmond? | Desmond修士? |
[31:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[31:45] | Well,I believe I’m…getting pissed on our lovely wine | 看来我是被这美酒醉倒了 |
[31:51] | That bottle of our lovely wine fetches over 100 quid | 这瓶酒可值100多镑 |
[31:56] | We’ve only bottled 108 cases this year | 我们今年只装了108箱 |
[31:59] | It’s just as well we’ve taken a vow of poverty then,isn’t it? | 我们在做贫穷宣言吧? |
[32:03] | We’ve also taken a vow of charity | 我们也做了慈善宣言 |
[32:08] | Right | 是啊 |
[32:19] | Something tells me,Desmond,that you’re not cut out to be a monk | 我有种感觉Desmond你不适合当一个修道士 |
[32:23] | Well,you know,I’ve had a tough week | 你要知道我这一周过的很不顺利 |
[32:33] | I’m sorry for the wine | 对于这酒我很抱歉 |
[32:37] | I’ll take the penance | 我会忏悔的 |
[32:39] | I’m afraid you’re beyond penance,Desmond | 对你来说忏悔还远远不够 Desmond |
[32:43] | Brother Desmond | Desmond修士 |
[32:46] | Not anymore | 不再是了 |
[32:50] | Are you firing me? | 你要赶我走? |
[32:53] | I am indeed | 是这样的 |
[32:56] | You can’t do that | 你不能这么做 |
[32:58] | I heard the call | 我听见了召唤 |
[32:59] | I’m sure you did hear the cal | 这一点我很确定 |
[33:01] | but the abbey clearly isn’t where you are meant to end up | 但这座修道院不是你落脚的地方 |
[33:04] | I have little doubt that God has different plans than you being a monk,Desmond…bigger plans | 上帝对你的安排不止是做个修道士 Desmond 他对你有更大的安排 |
[33:10] | Aye,sure he does | 当然是这样 |
[33:11] | He does | 的确是这样 |
[33:13] | You’ve just spent too much time running away to realizewhat you may be running toward | 一直以来你都不知道自己该去哪里 |
[33:37] | What am I supposed to do now? | 那我现在该怎么办? |
[33:40] | Whatever comes next | 听天由命吧 |
[33:57] | Who’s Penny? | Penny是谁? |
[33:58] | She’s a chick Desmond used to date | 她是Desmond以前的女朋友 |
[34:01] | and now he thinks she fell from the sky | 他现在认为她从天上掉了下来 |
[34:03] | So we’re gonna go save her life,and she’s gonna get us rescued | 所以我们要去救她然后她就能帮助我们得救 |
[34:12] | Dude,even if I spoke korean,it wouldn’t make any sense | 伙计 就算我会说韩语 你也不会明白的 |
[34:15] | We’ll move faster if we stop talking | 少废话 我们快走 |
[34:18] | She might be hurt | 她可能受伤了 |
[34:20] | I’m moving as fast as I can | 我们已经尽全力了 |
[34:22] | In case you haven’t noticed,dude.I’m not exactly the Flash | 伙计 我可不是闪电侠 |
[34:25] | The Flash is pathetic | 闪电侠太没用了 |
[34:27] | You got something against the fastest man alive? | 你对史上最快的人有意见吗? |
[34:31] | You’re insane,mate! | 你疯了 伙计! |
[34:32] | Superman can fly around the entire planet in the blink of an eye | 超人能瞬间环绕地球 |
[34:36] | Dude,if we’re going by a pure foot race Supes would get dusted by the Flash | 伙计 如果是赛跑的话超人是远远比不上闪电侠的 |
[34:40] | But why would the man of steel agree to a sodding foot race? | 为什么超级英雄会参加赛跑呢? |
[34:44] | Uh,for charity? | 估计是为了慈善? |
[34:45] | The Flash would totally win,’cause he can,like vibrate through walls and stuff | 闪电侠一定能取胜他能震动大地并躲过一切障碍物 |
[34:49] | Vibration! | 震动啊! |
[34:50] | And what would Superman do if he came up against a wall? | 如果超人面前有一面墙他会怎么做呢? |
[34:53] | Well,no smashing allowed | 他不能打碎它 |
[34:57] | No flying,no smashing | 不能飞 不能使用那些超能力 |
[34:59] | Any other restrictions I need to know about? | 那个比赛还有其他限制吗? |
[35:03] | Perhaps we should fit Superman with a pair of kryptonite ballet slippers… | 也许我们该给超人配个氪星石… |
[35:10] | The hell? | 什么鬼东西? |
[35:12] | Charlie,duck! | Charlie快躲开! |
[35:26] | Dude | 伙计 |
[35:39] | This way | 这边走 |
[35:42] | No,the beacon fell this side of the rise | 不 那信号落在山的那边 |
[35:44] | No,there | 不 在那边 |
[35:46] | How about we split up? | 我们分头行动吧 |
[35:48] | Me and Charlie’ll go that way.You and Jin go around | 我和Charlie去那边 你和Jin走另外一条路 |
[35:50] | and we’ll meet up at that ridge over there | 我们等会儿在那边山脊上会合 |
[35:52] | You and Jin | 你和Jin吧 |
[35:55] | I’ll stick with Desmond | 我和Desmond走 |
[36:07] | You said “duck.” | 你叫我”快躲开” |
[36:09] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[36:10] | You shouted,”duck.” | 你大喊”快躲开” |
[36:13] | You knew,even before we set off | 你知道的 你原来就知道的 |
[36:16] | -You knew all this time,didn’t you? -Aye | – 你一直都知道的 不是吗? – 是啊 |
[36:18] | Then,why didn’t you say anything? | 那你为什么什么也不说呢? |
[36:20] | Because if I told you the truth,you wouldn’t have come | 如果我告诉你你就不会来了 |
[36:22] | Oh,you need me to come’cause I was part of your vision | 你需要我一起来 因为我是你预感的一部分 |
[36:27] | You thought the only wayyou could get your girl back was if took an arrow in the head | 你以为唯一救回你女朋友的方法就是朝我头上射箭吗? |
[36:31] | You were gonna sacrifice me | 你想要牺牲我 |
[36:33] | If the flashes don’t happen exactly as I saw them | 如果那个信号不是我原本看到的那样 |
[36:36] | the picture changes | 只要有一点变化 |
[36:40] | I was supposed to let you die,Charlie | 我本该让你死的 Charlie |
[36:42] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[36:44] | It means it’s bloody pointless | 现在已经毫无意义了 |
[36:47] | I keep saving your life,and what good has it done? | 我不断救你 这样又有什么好处呢? |
[36:50] | It’s just gonna keep happening again and again | 只会不断的再次发生 |
[36:52] | Maybe that’s the point,yeah? | 也许这样才有意义 |
[36:53] | Maybe it’s a test | 这也许是个考验 |
[36:55] | A test? | 考验? |
[36:55] | Like God testing Abraham,except I failed… | 就像上帝考验Abraham 不同的是我失败了… |
[36:59] | Because I changed what I saw | 因为我打破了预感 |
[37:17] | Hey,can you hear me? | 你能听见我吗? |
[37:26] | Dude,she’s not moving | 伙计 她没反应 |
[37:31] | I’m sorry,Penny | 我很抱歉 Penny |
[37:34] | I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[37:50] | I was afraid you’d left without saying good-bye | 我还以为你会不辞而别 |
[37:53] | No | 不会的 |
[37:57] | I nearly took this with me | 我差点想把这也带走了 |
[38:03] | If you’re not in a hurry,brother Martin’s heading into town in a few hours | 你不急的话 Martin修士几个小时后要进城 |
[38:07] | He can give you a ride | 你可以搭他的车走 |
[38:09] | That is,if you don’t mind doing some heavy lifting | 但你得做些体力活 |
[38:14] | All ten cases are ready to go | 十个箱子都装满了 |
[38:17] | Desmond there is just getting the last one | Desmond的是最后一箱 |
[38:20] | Thank you,and my father sent the check in advance? | 谢谢 我父亲已经寄出支票了吧? |
[38:23] | And please thank him for his generous donation | 感谢他的慷慨解囊 |
[38:25] | Always a pleasure to see you | 很高兴见到你 |
[38:30] | Good-bye,Desmond | 再见了 Desmond |
[38:40] | I think we should be able to fit it all in the back | 我想全部都装到后车厢里 |
[38:41] | and if not,we’ll put the rest in the front | 如果装不下就放在前面吧 |
[38:46] | Is that all right? | 可以吗? |
[38:50] | Absolutely | 当然 |
[39:03] | You’d better drive safe,miss | 你最好小心点开车 小姐 |
[39:06] | This vineyard only makes a limited number of these cases each year | 这些酒都是很精贵的 |
[39:10] | Is that so? | 是吗? |
[39:11] | Aye | 是啊 |
[39:12] | It’s because the monks are lazy | 因为修道士都很懒 |
[39:14] | You know,it’s easier making grape jelly than wine | 要知道葡萄果冻比葡萄酒好做多了 |
[39:17] | And how do you know so much about monks? | 你怎么这么了解这里的修道士? |
[39:20] | I’m an ex-monk | 我曾经是个修士 |
[39:21] | Really? | 是吗? |
[39:22] | As of last night | 昨天是最后一天 |
[39:24] | I was fired | 我被除名了 |
[39:28] | Well,it wasn’t that funny | 这可不好笑 |
[39:30] | I’m sorry. I’ve never… I’ve… | 抱歉 我只是不知道… |
[39:32] | I didn’t know monks could be fired | 修道士也可以除名的 |
[39:34] | Oh,they can | 当然可以 |
[39:35] | You know,I was told in no uncertain terms | 他们用自己的话告诉我 |
[39:39] | that the abbey wasn’t where I was meant to end up.just a… | 这座修道院不是我的落脚点 只是… |
[39:43] | step along the path | 一个中转站 |
[39:45] | You know,God allegedly has bigger plans for me | 上帝对我有更大的安排 |
[39:53] | Something tells me you don’t entirely believe that | 我觉得你不怎么相信这一套东西 |
[39:55] | I suspect that’s because I don’t | 是啊 所以我很怀疑 |
[39:57] | Well,maybe they’re right | 他们也许是对的 |
[39:59] | Well,just think,if you hadn’t gotten fired,we wouldn’t have met | 如果你不被除名 我们就不会相遇 |
[40:01] | and then…how could you possibly help me unload these crates in Carlisle? | 那我怎么可能到Carlisle 自己搬这些箱子呢? |
[40:07] | Did I say I was coming to Carlisle with you? | 我有说过要陪你去Carlisle吗? |
[40:10] | Not yet | 目前还没有 |
[40:22] | I mean,of course,if an ex-monk already has plans… | 如果一个前修士已经有某个安排了…. |
[40:25] | You know,I don’t usually get into cars with strangers | 要知道我一般不搭陌生人的车 |
[40:27] | Well,in that case,I’m Penelope | 那样的话 我叫Penelope |
[40:32] | Penny Penny | |
[40:35] | Desmond Desmond | |
[40:39] | Very nice to meet you,Penny | 很高兴见到你 Penny |
[40:51] | She’s alive | 她还活着! |
[40:54] | Stand back! | 退后! |
[40:56] | Get away from her! | 都闪开! |
[41:00] | I’m here | 我在这里 |
[41:01] | I’m here,Penny | 我在这里 Penny |
[41:03] | Be careful | 小心点 |
[41:03] | Just get off,Charlie | 让开 Charlie |
[41:05] | Sorry,Penny | 我很抱歉 Penny |
[41:06] | Sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[41:15] | Desmond? Desmond? |