时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | And now dancing on stage three, | 现在 在3号舞台 |
[00:35] | the pride of St. Paul… | 是我们St.Paul的骄傲 |
[00:37] | Corvette Corvette! | |
[01:20] | No. | 不 |
[01:22] | That’s the money for the orphanage! | 这些钱是给孤儿院的 |
[01:24] | That means, Mr. Lashade,you’re the Cobra. | 那就意味着Lashad先生 你就是”眼镜蛇” |
[01:28] | Sorry, baby, it’s just business. | 抱歉宝贝 这只是生意 |
[01:30] | All this time it was you! | 一直以来都是你 |
[01:32] | Pretty and smart, what a shame. | 干的聪明又漂亮 我好惭愧 |
[01:37] | Razzle dazzle! | 假动作 |
[01:52] | Autumn, Crystal, bad news. | 秋日 水晶 告诉你们一个坏消息 |
[01:55] | Corvette was working for the Cobra. | Corvette原来在为”眼镜蛇”工作 |
[01:59] | But fear not… | 但别害怕 |
[02:01] | He will pay. | 他会付出代价的 |
[02:03] | And… Cut! | 停 |
[02:06] | Check the gate! Checking. | 全检查一下 |
[02:08] | Here, let me give you a hand. | 让我来扶你一把 |
[02:09] | Thank you. Billy Dee,it was so great working with you. | 谢谢你Billy Dee 很荣幸与你合作 |
[02:13] | No, the pleasure’s all mine.Thank you so much. You’re sweet. | 不 荣幸的人是我 谢谢你 你真好 |
[02:16] | -Take care. -You, too. | – 保重 – 你也是 |
[02:18] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:19] | That’s a series wrap for Corvette! | 这是Corvette的谢幕演出 |
[02:21] | Let’s hear it for Nikki! | 让我们来祝贺Nikki! |
[02:23] | -Well done! -Thank you. Thanks. | – 干得好 – 谢谢你们 |
[02:27] | Brilliant, Nikki, as always. | Nikki 你一直都是那么的出色 |
[02:30] | You know, you don’t need to die. | 你不必就这么”死”了 |
[02:32] | We can bring you back next season. | 我们能让你在下一季复活 |
[02:34] | How? | 怎么做呢? |
[02:35] | Well, we could say that… | 我们能这样说… |
[02:37] | Corvette was wearing a bulletproof vest. | Corvette当时穿着防弹衣 |
[02:42] | Bulletproof breast. | 是防弹胸罩 |
[02:45] | Look, I’m just a guest star, | 我只是个嘉宾演出 |
[02:46] | and we all know what happens to guest stars. | 他们的结局一般都很惨 |
[02:49] | Now that your work’s done here, | 现在你的工作已经搞定了 |
[02:51] | I suppose you’ll be leaving Sydney and heading back to L.A. | 我想你是不是要回络杉矶了? |
[02:54] | No, I’m not leaving Sydney. | 不 我不会离开悉尼的 |
[02:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:59] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:09] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[03:12] | -All right.Come on.Let’s go one more. -You said best out of five. | – 我们再来一局 – 你说打到5分的 |
[03:15] | Well, now we’re goin’ best of seven. | 那我们改到7分 |
[03:25] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[03:33] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[03:37] | -What the hell did she say? -I don’t know. | – 她在说什么? – 我也不知道 |
[03:38] | Let’s get her some water. Get help. | 给她弄点水 快叫人来帮忙 |
[03:52] | What are you doin’? Get movin’! | 你在干嘛? 快去啊! |
[03:55] | Dude… | 伙计 |
[03:59] | Nikki’s dead. | Nikki已经死了 |
[04:03] | Who the hell’s Nikki? | Nikki是谁? |
[04:29] | Howie, the frittada is amazing. | Howie 这些陷饼真是棒极了 |
[04:32] | It’s my new chef. | 这是新厨师的功劳 |
[04:33] | He’s fantastic. | 他厨艺一流 |
[04:35] | Paulo, come in here. | Paulo 到这里来 |
[04:37] | Yes, sir? | 是的 先生 |
[04:38] | Paulo, my boy, you have a new fan. | Paulo 我的孩子 你又多了一个新的崇拜者 |
[04:41] | I’d like you to meet Nikki.The food is amazing. | 来见见Nikki 你做的真是棒极了 |
[04:44] | You’re too kind. | 你太客气了 |
[04:46] | The secret is the shaved truffles. | 秘诀是被去掉的真菌 |
[04:50] | Luckily for you, they are in season. | 你真幸运 它只在这个季节上市 |
[04:51] | You know, you should ask for a raise. | 你可以叫他加工资了 |
[04:57] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:59] | He just came to Sydney. | 他刚来悉尼 |
[05:01] | Heard I was hiring and showed up at my office every day | 听到我这边在招人后 他天天来我的办公室 |
[05:04] | until I gave him the job. | 直到我给了他这个工作 |
[05:06] | Apparently, back home, | 在自己的家乡 |
[05:08] | he’s the… | 他是… |
[05:10] | Wolfgang Puck of Brazil. | 巴西”狼帮”冰球队的成员 |
[05:15] | Here. | 给 |
[05:16] | Try one of his homemade rolls. | 尝尝这手工面包卷 |
[05:19] | Please, please do. | 就尝尝看 |
[05:27] | It’s…Beautiful. | 这真是…太美了 |
[05:30] | Howie, you shouldn’t have. | Howie 你不必给我买的 |
[05:33] | I realize, of course, it’s not a ring. | 我想 当然咯 这不是戒指 |
[05:35] | Not yet, but, when my wife… | 现在还不是 但…等我妻子… |
[05:43] | Paulo Paulo Paulo Paulo! | |
[05:59] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[06:16] | I would have loved it if you could’ve figured out a way | 如果你想不出 |
[06:18] | where I didn’t have to eat the same food as him. | 让我和他吃不同的东西的办法来就好了 |
[06:23] | So nobody else knows about this thing? | 没人知道这事了? |
[06:26] | Everything in here is way off the books. | 这里的一切都将成为历史 |
[06:34] | What? | 干嘛? |
[06:35] | Ashes are evidence, Paulo. | 烟灰是证据 Paulo |
[06:36] | We poisoned him.Let’s not poison ourselves. | 我们给他下了药 你就别给自己下药了 |
[06:54] | Razzle frickin’ dazzle | 厉害的骗术 |
[06:59] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[07:01] | We don’t know.She’s got no gunshot wound, | 我们不知道 没有枪伤 |
[07:03] | no knife wound,no polar bear bite, nothing. | 没有刀伤也没有被北极熊咬过 什么都没有 |
[07:06] | Maybe it was something she ate. | 也许是她吃的东西有问题 |
[07:08] | Maybe she was poisoned. | 也许她被下药了 |
[07:09] | We should check the food supply | 我们应该检查下食品 |
[07:10] | to see if anyone else is sick. | 看看是不是也有人病了 |
[07:12] | She’s got gunk under her fingernails. | 她指甲里有尘土 |
[07:17] | Where’d you find her? | 你在哪儿发现她的? |
[07:18] | Right here.She stumbled out of the jungle, | 就在这里 她跌跌撞撞的从丛林里走出来 |
[07:21] | face planted.She said something like “plywood” | 脸色苍白 还说了什么”plywood” |
[07:24] | and… sayonara. | 然后…就Sayonara了 (日语中再见的意思) |
[07:26] | Actually,I think she said “power lines.” | 我认为她说的是 “能源通道” |
[07:29] | Who the hell knows what she said? | 谁知道她在说什么? |
[07:30] | She was 5 seconds from dying.She was probably seein’ the light | 她快死了 也许她看见了 |
[07:32] | at the end of the tunnel.”Paulo lies!” | 隧道里的亮光 Paulo在撒谎 |
[07:35] | That’s what she said.”Paulo lies,” not “power lines.” | 他说的是”Paulo在说谎” 不是”能源通道” |
[07:37] | Paulo lies.Who the hell’s Paulo? | Paulo在说谎 那Paulo又是谁? |
[07:39] | Paulo’s her…husband or boyfriend | Paulo是她的…丈夫 也许是她的…男朋友 |
[07:43] | Whatever. They lived down the beach. | 或者…是她的… 他们住在海滩 |
[07:45] | Well, where the hell is he? | 那他现在又在哪儿? |
[07:47] | ’cause if he lies,that might be a good place to start. | 如果他真的撒了谎 这件事就有头绪了 |
[07:53] | “English expat, Howard L. Zuckerman, | 英国侨民 Howard L.Zuckerman |
[07:56] | “the creative force behind such hit shows as Expos? | 热门电视剧”Expos” |
[08:00] | Strike Team Alpha and Dr. Kincaid, Esquire, | “Strike Team Alpha”和”Dr.kincaid”的创造者 |
[08:04] | was found dead in his palatial Sydney estate | 被发现死于他在悉尼的豪宅里 |
[08:06] | “from heart failure.” | 原因是心脏病发作 |
[08:16] | Are you chewing gum? | 你在嚼口香糖吗? |
[08:22] | Nicotine gum. | 尼古丁口香糖 |
[08:24] | I quit. | 我戒了 |
[08:30] | A toast… | 我们来祝酒… |
[08:31] | To our new life together. | 为了一起开始新的生活 |
[08:33] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[08:35] | There’s nowhere to sit. | 根本没地方坐 |
[08:37] | No tables, no chairs, nothing.Good call, Boone. | 没有台子没有椅子 什么都没有 干得好Boone |
[08:42] | You want me to grab a chair from the restaurant? Forget it. Let’s just leave! | 你想让我从餐馆里拿个椅子来? 算了吧 走吧 |
[08:45] | You already screwed us out of seats in first class. | 你已经把我们头等舱座位的事搞砸了 |
[08:47] | -Why would you be able to find them here? -can I have this chair,please? | – 你怎么还有能力找到座位呢? – 我们能坐这边吗? |
[08:51] | Yeah. Be my guest. | 可以 不用客气 |
[08:53] | Boone, let’s just go! | Boone 我们还是走吧! |
[08:56] | Thanks anyway. | 还是谢谢了 |
[08:58] | Boone Boone! | |
[08:59] | I’m coming, Shannon. | 我来了 Shannon |
[09:00] | If you quit flirting with random guys, | 如果你再和陌生人调情的话 |
[09:02] | maybe we could actually get on the plane. | 我们就要赶不上飞机了 |
[09:04] | Promise me we’ll never end up like them. | 答应我我们不要像他们那样 |
[09:12] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:29] | Boone Boone! | |
[09:32] | Boone Boone! | |
[10:00] | Get away from there! | 别靠近那东西! |
[10:03] | Hey! Get back! Get down!Get away from there! | 退后! 趴下!别靠近那里! |
[10:23] | Paulo Paulo! | |
[10:28] | Are we alive? Did we survive? | 我们还活着吗 我没死吗 |
[10:30] | Look at me. Am I okay? Am I okay? | 看看我 我还好吗 我还好吗 |
[10:34] | Do you have a pen? | 你有钢笔吗 你有没有钢笔? |
[10:36] | Pen? | 钢笔? |
[10:38] | Does anybody have a pen? | 谁有钢笔? |
[10:50] | Paulo Paulo! | |
[10:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[10:54] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想是的 |
[10:58] | Baby, look at me. Look at me. | 宝贝 看着我 看着我 |
[11:01] | Where’s the bag? | 那个包在哪里? |
[11:04] | What? | 什么? |
[11:05] | The bag.Paulo, where is it? | Paulo 那个包在哪里? |
[11:13] | I’m telling you, this is the trail. | 我告诉你 这个是踪迹 |
[11:15] | What do you know about tracking? | 你对追踪了解多少? |
[11:16] | Well, I know what a footprint is. | 可我知道脚印是什么 |
[11:18] | Over here. | 在这边 |
[11:25] | I’m guessin’ that’s Paulo. | 我猜他就是 Paulo |
[11:38] | He’s just like Nikki. No wound, nothing. | 他和Nikki一样 没有任何受伤的痕迹 |
[11:42] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 |
[11:44] | Why are his pants undone? | 他裤子怎么没穿好? |
[11:47] | And why is his shoe in that tree? | 他的鞋怎么会在树上? |
[11:49] | Maybe he stepped on something. | 也许他踩到什么了 |
[11:56] | You see something? | 你看见什么了? |
[11:58] | Sawyer Sawyer? | |
[12:00] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[12:03] | No. | 不! |
[12:05] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[12:11] | Dude,what are you doing? | 伙计 你在干嘛? |
[12:13] | Two people are dead. | 已经死了两个人了 |
[12:14] | You ever think they might have been poisoned. | 你有没有想过他们是被毒死的? |
[12:15] | -That’s evidence.You’re messing up the crime scene. -Crime scene? | – 这是证据 你破坏了犯罪现场 – 犯罪现场? |
[12:20] | Is there a forensics hatch I don’t know about? | 还有哪个藏食品的舱门你没告诉我? |
[12:22] | Stop! | 停下 |
[12:25] | Monster. | 怪物 |
[12:31] | How many times do I have to tell you, | 我还要和你说多少遍 |
[12:32] | there’s no such thing as monsters? | 那里根本没有什么怪物 |
[12:35] | Maybe it was a dinosaur. | 也许那是只恐龙 |
[12:37] | It’s not “Jurassic Park,” Paulo.It’s the South Pacific. | 这不是”珠罗纪公园” Paulo 这是南太平洋 |
[12:40] | Then what was it? You saw the trees move. | 那么那是什么? 你看见树在移动 |
[12:43] | Would you start focusing? We’ve been here for six days, okay? | 你可以关心些别的事吗? 已经6天了 |
[12:47] | The coast guard is gonna get here any second, | 海岸巡逻队随时会来救我们 |
[12:49] | and I really don’t think that they’re gonna take, | 他们不会接受 |
[12:51] | “hey, you know what?I’m looking for my script bag” | “我还没找到我的旅行包” |
[12:53] | as an excuse for not getting on the rescue boat. | 作为理由而不肯上救生船! |
[12:56] | Did you guys lose your luggage? | 你们丢行李了吗? |
[12:59] | I lost mine, too.I found some other stuff, though, | 我也是 不过我也找到了其他一些东西 |
[13:03] | so if you need anything,pants or sweatshirt… | 如果你们需要什么…裤子啊 毛衣啊… |
[13:07] | I can help you find some that fit. | 我能帮你们找到合适的 |
[13:11] | I’m Ethan, by the way. | 我叫Ethan |
[13:13] | Hi. I’m Nikki… | 我是Nikki… 你好Nikki |
[13:15] | and this is Paulo. | 这是Paulo |
[13:17] | And you are so sweet, Ethan, | Paulo 你真好 Ethan |
[13:19] | but actually, we’re not looking for clothes. | 但实际上我们在找其他东西 |
[13:22] | Paulo here lost his nicotine gum. | Paulo丢了他的尼古丁口香糖 |
[13:25] | You might have more luck looking inland. | 也许在内陆能找到些 |
[13:28] | In the jungle? The plane split apart when it was over the island, | 在丛林里? 飞机在岛的上空分开了 |
[13:31] | so some of the stuff might have rained down in there. | 所以有些东西可能在那里 |
[13:34] | Boone took the water! | Boone 是Boone拿了水 |
[13:37] | What is going on? | 没人会理解的到底怎么了? |
[13:40] | Someone had to take responsibility. | 有人要负起责任来 |
[13:41] | It would have never lasted. | 否则水就不会剩多少了 闭嘴! |
[13:43] | Leave him alone! | 不要吵了! |
[13:48] | It’s been six days, | 已经6天了 |
[13:51] | and we’re all still waiting for someone to come. | 我们一直在等待着救援 |
[13:55] | We have to stop waiting. | 现在我们不能这样干等着了 |
[13:59] | We need to start figuring things out. | 我们要想出生存的办法来 |
[14:02] | Now I found water, | 我找到水源了 |
[14:04] | fresh water up in the valley. | 在山谷的深处 |
[14:07] | I’m taking a group at first light. | 明天一早我就会叫人一起去 |
[14:09] | If y don’t want to come, | 如果你不想去的话 |
[14:11] | then find another way to contribute, | 那就贡献点其他的 |
[14:14] | because every man for himself is not gonna work. | 因为人人为己是行不通的 |
[14:20] | But if we can’t live together… | 如果我们不能同舟共济… |
[14:25] | we’re gonna die alone. | 我们都会死的 |
[14:32] | I’m with Jin.It’s the monster. | 我和Jin意见一致 是那怪物干的 |
[14:35] | Yeah, because that makes the most sense. | 是啊 这比较说的通 |
[14:37] | It does.Locke said when Eko died, | 是这样的 Locke说Eko死的时候 |
[14:39] | his last words were, “you’re next,” | 他的最后一句话是 “你是下一个” |
[14:41] | and Nikki and Paulo were with them. | Nikki和Paulo当时和他们在一起 |
[14:44] | He was talking about them. | 他说的是他们 |
[14:46] | He wasn’t saying “you’re next” about them.He was saying “you’re next” | 他说”你是下一个” 不是指他们 |
[14:49] | as in you’re all next. | 他是指我们大家 |
[14:53] | Yeah, that’s not really better. | 那更糟了不是 |
[14:55] | All right, so here’s how I see it. | 好了 我们这样吧 |
[14:58] | We wanna know what happened? | 我们想知道发生了什么事? |
[14:59] | We gotta find out whatever we can about these jabonies. | 就要弄清楚Jabonies(绰号)的底细 |
[15:02] | Ja-bo-nies? Ja-bo-nies? | |
[15:03] | Nina and Pablo. Dude, show some respect. | Nina和pablo 伙计 尊重他们一点 |
[15:07] | You know their names.It Nikki and Paulo. | 你知道他们的名字 Nikki和Paulo |
[15:09] | Whatever, Hugo. Where’s their tent? | 随便啦Hugo 他们的帐篷在哪里? |
[15:13] | And we better get some shovels. | 我们最好弄点铁锹来 |
[15:24] | Hey, Dr. Arzt. | Arzt博士 |
[15:26] | You’re a scientist, right? | 你是科学家是吗? |
[15:30] | And an educator, yes. | 还是一个教育家 |
[15:34] | What are you doing with all this stuff? | 你在干嘛呢? |
[15:35] | Well, since we got here,I’ve discovered 20 new species. | 自从我们来这儿后我又发现了20种新的种类 |
[15:38] | I’m gonna be the next Charles Darwin. | 我将会成为下一个查尔斯.达尔文 |
[15:42] | That is, latrodectus regina.Very dangerous. | 那是皇后蛛 非常危险 |
[15:47] | They call her the medusa spider. | 他们称为美杜莎蜘蛛 |
[15:49] | Her pheromones are very strong,one whiff, | 她的雌性激素很强 只要一阵风 |
[15:52] | and every male of the species would be here in seconds. | 所有的雄性同类马上就会来的 |
[15:55] | Not unlike you, I guess. | 当然那不像你 |
[15:59] | So you’re probably too busy to help me, then. | 所以你很忙 不能帮我咯 |
[16:02] | No, not at all. | 不不不 |
[16:04] | I’m fine. I can help you.What can I do you for? | 我能帮你 我能为你做些什么? |
[16:07] | Well, I’m trying to find my luggage, | 自从飞机失事后 |
[16:09] | and since the plane broke apart over the jungle, | 我就一直在找我的行李 |
[16:12] | I was wondering if you knew about trajectories and stuff. | 你是否知道一些弹道的原理 |
[16:17] | Do I? | 我吗? |
[16:18] | Do I know about trajectories? | 我知道吗? |
[16:21] | Allow me to draw you a map, madam. | 让我给你画张地图 女士 |
[16:28] | Are you sure we should be listening | 我们要相信 |
[16:29] | to a high school science teacher? | 一个高中科学老师吗? |
[16:31] | Junior high, and yes. | 初中老师 是的 |
[16:33] | What’s your problem with Leslie, anyway? | 这和Leslie有什么关系? |
[16:36] | Leslie Leslie? | |
[16:37] | You’re jealous! | 你嫉妒了 |
[16:39] | Of him? Never. | 嫉妒他? 永远不会 |
[16:42] | Yeah, his spiders turned me on so much, | 是啊 他的蜘蛛让我好兴奋 |
[16:44] | I had to sleep with him to get the map. | 我要和他睡觉才能得到这张地图 |
[16:46] | I wouldn’t be surprised.You slept with Zuckerman. | 如果你和Zuckerman上床的话这也就没什么奇怪的了 |
[16:52] | I did that for us. | 我这么做是为了我们 |
[16:57] | Okay, I’m sorry. I’m just… | 好了 我很抱歉 |
[16:58] | I don’t trust that guy. | 我只是不相信那个人 |
[17:01] | We should’ve gone to Ethan.He would’ve helped. | 我们应该去找Ethan 他一定愿意帮忙 |
[17:04] | Paulo, look. | Paulo 看 |
[17:09] | Another plane. | 另一架飞机 |
[17:12] | Looks like it’s been here a while. | 看起来已经来这儿很长时间了 |
[17:14] | -Go up there.Maybe there’s a radio or some… -Are you insane? | – 上去看看 也许有无线电 或者… – 你疯了吗? |
[17:17] | If I go up there,that thing’s gonna fall. | 如果我上去那个东西会跌下来的 |
[17:20] | You’re not gonna fall. | 才不会掉下来 |
[17:21] | What? You want me to die? | 你想让我死吗? |
[17:24] | Come on. Let’s keep going. | 我们继续走吧 |
[17:31] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[17:52] | Okay. Let’s do it. | 我们一起来 |
[18:00] | Let’s check it out. | 我们去瞧瞧 |
[18:03] | So our carry-on bag fell from the sky, | 我们的包从飞机上落下来 |
[18:06] | opened a manhole, | 打开了一个人造舱门 |
[18:08] | crawled inside and closed the doors behind itself? | 然后自己关上了门? |
[18:10] | You don’t wanna climb up to a plane… | 你不想爬上去那飞机… |
[18:13] | but now you want to climb down a ladder into a dark tunnel? | 但现在你想下去这个黑暗的隧道? |
[18:17] | I don’t think so. | 我不这认为 |
[18:24] | Hey, man, be careful. | 兄弟 小心点 |
[18:27] | Why? They don’t live here anymore. | 为什么? 他们已经不住这里了 |
[18:29] | So Sun checked the food. | Sun检查过食品了 |
[18:31] | They’re eating the same as us,and no one else is sick. | 他们和我们吃的一样但没有人生过病 |
[18:34] | Could be a virus. | 有可能是病毒 |
[18:36] | Dude… Monster. | 伙计… 怪物 |
[18:41] | Creepy. They collected bugs? | 恶心 他们收集虫子? |
[18:43] | I think these were Arzt’s. | 我想这些是Arzt的 |
[18:46] | He collected all kinds of different creepy crawlies | 他收集这里所有种类的爬行昆虫 |
[18:48] | before he… | 在他… |
[18:49] | Exploded. | 爆炸之前 |
[18:51] | They must’ve been friends. | 他们也许是朋友 |
[18:53] | Expos “Expos?” | |
[18:55] | Did you just say Expos? | 你刚才说”Expos?” |
[18:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:58] | What the hell’s Expos?? | 什么是”Expos?” |
[18:59] | Only the most awesome hour of television ever. | 那是最精彩的电视剧 |
[19:02] | It was like Baywatch, only better. | 就像”海岸巡逻队” 只不过更好罢了 |
[19:04] | You’ve got Autumn and Crystal..two stripers that solve crimes | 你会看到秋日和水晶 两个脱衣舞侦探 |
[19:08] | with the help of their suave, | 在聪明的俱乐部拥有者 |
[19:10] | smooth-talking club owner, Mr. Lashade. | Lashade先生的帮助下 |
[19:11] | How’d I miss that one? | 我怎么没看过? |
[19:13] | Check it out.Look at the cast list. Nikki Fernandez. | 看啊 演员表里有Nikki Fernandez |
[19:16] | That’s gotta be why she was in Australia. | 她在澳大利亚原来是在拍戏 |
[19:18] | -This must’ve been her big break. -Certainly sounds like it. | – 这是一个很大的突破 – 听起来的确如此 |
[19:22] | No way. | 别扯了 |
[19:24] | Mr. Lashade was the Cobra? | Lashade就是”眼镜蛇”? |
[19:26] | Is that supposed to mean something? | 这又意味着什么? |
[19:28] | Dude, the Cobra’s the big bad guy. | 伙计 “眼镜蛇”是个大坏蛋 |
[19:30] | His identity’s been shrouded in mystery for four seasons. | 他的身份已经被隐藏了4季了 |
[19:37] | They had a walkie-talkie? | 他们有对讲机? |
[19:38] | Every damn one of those bastards on the other side of the island | 那边岛上的每一个杂种 |
[19:41] | had one exactly like this hanging from their belts. | 都有一个和这个一样的对讲机 |
[19:43] | So how did Nikki and Paulo get one? | Nikki和Paulo怎么会有的 |
[19:46] | I’ll tell you how. | 我来告诉你 |
[19:50] | They were working with the others. | 他们和”The others”是一伙的 |
[19:57] | What gives you the right? | 谁给你的权利 |
[19:59] | You have to understand.We thought it was best for everybody. | 你们要知道 这么做是为了大家好 |
[20:01] | I’m sorry.Are you my mother? | 抱歉 你是我妈吗? |
[20:02] | Because she knows what’s best for me.Other than that, I decide. | 因为她知道怎么做才是对的 其他的我说了算 |
[20:05] | Hey. What’s going on? | 发生了什么事? |
[20:07] | Kate and her two boyfriends found a case of guns that fell out of the plane, | Kate和她的两个男朋友找到了一个放枪的箱子 |
[20:10] | but they decided not to tell the camp. | 但他们决定不告诉我们大家 |
[20:12] | Look, the case is locked. | 那个箱子上了锁 |
[20:14] | The key is around Jack’s neck,all right? | 钥匙在Jack的脖子上挂着 |
[20:16] | I promise you, they’re safe. | 我保证那绝对安全 |
[20:17] | You’re all out of control. | 我已经拿你没办法了 |
[20:20] | The pigs are walkin’. | 小人称王了 |
[20:21] | The pigs are walking! | 小人称王了 |
[20:29] | where did you say you found that case? | 你是在哪里找到那个箱子的? |
[20:36] | It’s just water, Paulo. | 这是一些水罢了 Paulo |
[20:39] | Stop being such a wuss and dive in. | 别窝囊了 快跳下去吧 |
[20:41] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[20:43] | Well, as you had no trouble reminding me, | 是你提醒我 |
[20:45] | I slept with Howie Zuckerman, | 我和Howie Zuckerman上床的 |
[20:47] | so the least you could do is go for a swim. | 你至少也得做这件事吧 |
[20:49] | -And Kate said they found the case on the bottom. -Let me ask you something. | – Kate说过他们在湖底发现的 – 问你个问题 |
[20:52] | -What? -If you didn’t need me to find that bag, | – 什么? – 如果你不需要我找到那个包 |
[20:55] | would we still be together? | 我们还会在一起吗? |
[20:56] | That bag is worth $8 million. | 那个包可值800万美元 |
[21:00] | Just dive in, Paulo. | 潜下去看看吧 Paulo |
[21:32] | Well? | 怎么? |
[21:36] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[21:37] | There’s nothing down there? | 那下面什么也没有? |
[21:42] | Just dead bodies. | 除了尸体 |
[21:53] | Okay, so they had a walkie-talkie. | 他们有对讲机 |
[21:55] | You think they were working with the others? Like, how? | 你认为他们和”the others”是一伙的? 怎么可能? |
[21:57] | Like Michael. | 就像Michael |
[21:59] | If that’s the case,then why’d they kill Nikki and Paulo? | 如果是那样的话 他们为什么要杀Nikki和Paulo呢? |
[22:02] | Who knows why those people do anything? | 谁知道他们会做什么? |
[22:05] | What matters is they could be | 重要的是…他们也许 |
[22:06] | -out there right now waiting to get us. -I don’t know, dude. | – 等在那儿要劫持我们 – 我不知道 伙计 |
[22:10] | I was with the others,like, two weeks ago. | 两个星期前 我见到过”the others” |
[22:11] | They’re on the total other side of the island. | 他们在岛的另外一边 |
[22:13] | Then who dragged me into the jungle? | 那是谁把我拖进丛林的? |
[22:18] | The others came into our camp. | “the others”来到我们的营地 |
[22:20] | They grabbed me, put a bag over my head. | 蒙上了我的脸 并把我抓走了 |
[22:23] | And if I hadn’t gotten away,they would have killed me. | 如果不是我逃走的话 他们也许会杀了我 |
[22:27] | Look, you all stay here. | 你们都先待在这里 |
[22:29] | Let me see if I can see any sign of’em. | 让我去查查有没有他们的踪迹 |
[22:31] | -I’ll do a perimeter sweep. -Where’d you get the gun? | – 我要来个区域侦察 – 你的枪是哪里来的? |
[22:34] | -Got it off one of them. -And when were you gonna let us know? | – 从他们中的一个人那里抢来的 – 你准备什么时候告诉我们? |
[22:38] | I guess right now. | 我猜是现在 |
[22:45] | What exactly is a perimeter sweep? | 到底什么是区域侦察? |
[22:48] | Shouldn’t we cover them up? | 我们把他们盖上吧? |
[22:50] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[23:20] | Nice night. | 好美的夜晚 |
[23:25] | -What you doing? -Nothing. | – 你在做什么? – 没什么 |
[23:28] | It looks like you’re digging a hole. | 看上去你在挖一个洞 |
[23:34] | Every man’s entitled to his secrets, | 每个人都有自己的秘密 Paulo |
[23:36] | but can I give you a piece of advice? | 我能给你一个建议吗? |
[23:39] | Please, John. | 请说吧 John |
[23:40] | -You’d put the shovel away and save yourself some trouble. -Why’s that? | – 你应该在远一点的地方挖 那会省去许多麻烦的 – 怎么说? |
[23:45] | Things don’t stay buried on this island. | 有些东西是埋葬不了的 |
[23:50] | The beach is eroding. | 海岸正在腐蚀 |
[23:52] | Winter’s coming, high tide. | 冬季来临了 到时会有很高的潮水 |
[23:54] | Whatever it is you’re hiding, | 不管你在藏什么 |
[23:55] | make sure you pick a spot that won’t wash away. | 去选一个好地方 以便不会被冲走 |
[23:59] | See you back at camp. | 营地见 |
[24:52] | Who left this open? | 谁开的舱门? |
[24:53] | Tom was down here a couple of days ago. | Tom几天前来过 |
[24:55] | Well, have him cover it up with the plane. | 让他用飞机把这里掩盖起来 |
[25:06] | That him? Shephard? | 那是他吗 Shephard? |
[25:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:12] | He’s cute. | 他好帅 |
[25:16] | Why are we doing this? | 我们为什么要这样做? |
[25:18] | Shephard will never agree to do the surgery. | Shephard不会答应给你做手术的 |
[25:20] | -No. I can convince him to do it. -How? | – 不 我能说服他的 – 怎么说? |
[25:23] | Same way I get anybody to do anything. | 我让他们为我做事的那一套办法 |
[25:27] | I find out what he’s emotionally iested in, | 我知道他的精神很脆弱 |
[25:30] | and I exploit it. | 这正好被我利用 |
[25:34] | So what, | 那又如何 |
[25:35] | we just grab all three of them,Ford and Austen, too? | 我们就抓他们3个 还有Ford和Austen吗? |
[25:38] | No, they need to come to us. | 不 他们自己会来的 |
[25:40] | And how do we make that happen? | 我们怎么办? |
[25:42] | Michael, of course. | 当然是利用Michael |
[25:46] | Are we done here?This place gives me the creeps. | 这里没事了吧? 这个地方让我很难受 |
[26:21] | Desmond Desmond | |
[26:23] | You hear about what happened to Nikki and Paulo? | 你听说了Nikki和Paulo的事吗? |
[26:25] | Aye. Tragic. | 真是悲剧 |
[26:27] | So… do you know anything? | 那你知道些什么吗? |
[26:31] | How do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[26:32] | Can you… you know,use your psychic powers? | 你能…用你的精神力量吗? |
[26:36] | Doesn’t work like that. | 那不是这样的 |
[26:38] | I only see flashes. | 我只能看到些片段 |
[26:40] | No offense, dude, but… | 没有冒犯的意思 但… |
[26:42] | as far as superpowers go… | 你的超能力… |
[26:45] | yours is just kinda lame.Thanks anyway. | 真是够蹩脚的 还是谢谢你 |
[26:50] | I do know she was with your mate this morning. | 我知道早上她和你的兄弟在一起 |
[26:54] | My mate? | 我兄弟? |
[26:56] | I saw her with your boy Sawyer… | 我看见她和你的伙计 Sawyer… |
[27:01] | The dead girl, Nikki. | 那个死者 Nikki |
[27:04] | He said he didn’t know her. | 他说他不认识她 |
[27:06] | -Then why was she yelling at him? -Yelling? | – 那她为什么朝他大喊大叫? – 大喊大叫? |
[27:10] | Aye. | 是的 |
[27:11] | At Sawyer, this morning? | 是Sawyer 今天早上? |
[27:16] | Right before she died. | 就在她死之前 |
[27:30] | Vincent! Dude! | Vincent 伙计 |
[27:33] | So he saw Sawyer and Nikki fightin’. | 他看见Sawyer和Nikki在吵架? |
[27:35] | That doesn’t prove athing. | 那不能证明什么 |
[27:36] | Look at the facts and ask yourself, | 你自己想想 |
[27:39] | why is Sawyer so gung how about investigating this? | 为什么Sawyer对此事那么起劲? |
[27:41] | What’s in it for him? | 这对他有什么好处? |
[27:43] | He pretended he didn’t know their names, | 他假装不知道他们的名字 |
[27:45] | -but then he was fighting with Nikki. -Sawyer’s not a murderer. | – 但后来他和Nikki吵了起来 – Sawyer不是杀人犯 |
[27:48] | He went all the way across the island to help Michael. | 他穿越这座岛去救Michael |
[27:52] | It is the others.I know what they can do. | 是”the others”干的 我知道他们的所作所为 |
[27:55] | Okay, you know what?I’ll go get Desmond. | 你知道吗? 我去找Desmond |
[27:57] | He’ll tell you exactly what he saw. | 他会把他看见的告诉你们 |
[28:03] | Sun Sun? | |
[28:08] | It was me. | 其实是我 |
[28:11] | What? | 什么 |
[28:14] | It was me who took you, | 是我抓了你 |
[28:17] | not the others. | 不是”the others” |
[28:24] | I wasn’t myself. | 那不是真正的我 |
[28:26] | After Locke hit me… | 那是在Locke打了我以后 |
[28:28] | After he humiliated me… | 在他侮辱了我以后… |
[28:32] | Sawyer told me I could get even by helping him steal the guns. | Sawyer告诉我如果我帮他拿到枪 他会让他出丑的 |
[28:35] | We just made it… | 我们只是让这些… |
[28:36] | look like… the others. | 看起来像”the others” |
[28:42] | I didn’t mean to hurt you. | 我并不想伤害你 |
[28:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:56] | Hey, everybody. | 各位 |
[28:57] | We’re heading out to the pearl station. | 我们正要去珍珠舱 |
[28:59] | There’s a computer there that might help us find our people. | 那里有台电脑 可能会帮助我们找到他们 |
[29:01] | -Anybody wanna come along? -I’ll go. | – 谁愿意一起来? – 我去 |
[29:03] | -Great. -What? | – 太好了 – 什么? |
[29:05] | Anybody else wanna come, meet us at the tree line in ten minutes, | 谁想和我们一起去的 10分钟后在那棵树下集合 |
[29:08] | -and bring water. -You’re not serious. | – 别忘了带上水 – 你不是认真的吧 |
[29:11] | What? You always whine about not being included. | 什么? 你一直认为我们参与的事太少 |
[29:15] | Now’s our chance. | 现在这是一个很好的机会 |
[29:23] | what are these other tvs for? | 那其他的电视是用来干什么的? |
[29:27] | Sorry? | 抱歉? |
[29:29] | All these tvs. | 这些电视 |
[29:31] | This guy says that there’s six stations… | 那个人说有6个站… |
[29:55] | So maybe some of these tvs | 也许这些电视 |
[29:56] | are connected to the other hatches. | 与其他舱相连接 |
[29:58] | Well, I’m suddenly feeling very stupid. | 突然我觉得我很笨 |
[30:00] | Perhaps I could patch in one of the other feeds, | 或许有一个是”the other”的老巢 |
[30:03] | see if we can get another picture. | 看看能不能得到图像 |
[30:16] | The toilet still works. | 马桶还能用 |
[30:35] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[30:37] | What the hell you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[30:38] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[30:43] | It ain’t even loaded. | 它还没上膛呢 |
[30:45] | Then how are you sweeping the perimeter? | 你是怎么区域侦察的? |
[30:48] | Quit lying, dude. | 别装傻了 伙计 |
[30:49] | Desmond saw you fighting with Nikki this morning. | Desmond今天早上看见你和Nikki在争吵 |
[30:55] | Oh, I see what this is. | 我知道这是怎么一回事了 |
[30:58] | The villagers have got themselves some torches. | 村民们想要他们自己的火把 |
[31:01] | Did you kill them? | 是你杀了他们吗? |
[31:03] | No, | 不 |
[31:06] | I didn’t kill them. | 不是我干的 |
[31:10] | Yeah, me and Nikki went at it this morning… | 是啊 Nikki早上来找我 |
[31:14] | ’cause she wanted a gun. | 因为她想要把枪 |
[31:15] | Why didn’t you tell us this before? | 为什么你当时没说呢? |
[31:22] | ’cause of the dirt under her nails. | 因为她指甲下有尘土 |
[31:24] | -What? -She was digging, | – 什么? – 她当时在挖东西 |
[31:27] | and when we found him, I saw a fresh mound of dirt. | 当我们发现他时 我看见地上有个新的土堆 |
[31:30] | She was burying somethin’, | 她在埋什么东西 |
[31:32] | and if you take the time to dig a hole | 如果在你死之前 |
[31:33] | right before you die, | 还有时间来挖东西的话 |
[31:35] | then what you’re hiding’s probably pretty damn good. | 那她藏的东西一定很值钱 |
[31:38] | So what was it?What did she hide? | 那是什么? 她藏了什么? |
[31:55] | Go ahead. Take ’em. | 都拿走吧 |
[31:58] | ’cause whatever happened to those two, | 因为发生在他们身上的一切 |
[31:59] | I had nothing to do with it. | 和我没有一点关系 |
[32:26] | Did you know thanksgiving was two weeks ago? | 你知道感恩节已经过了两个星期了吗? |
[32:32] | We missed it, Paulo, | 我们错过了 Paulo |
[32:33] | just like we’re gonna miss everything. | 就像我们错过了一切 |
[32:36] | They’re going to find us. | 他们会找到我们的 |
[32:38] | We’ll get rescued.You’ll see. | 我们会得救的 相信我 |
[32:41] | Okay, where did this sudden burst of optimism come from? | 这突如其来的乐观主义是从哪里来的? |
[32:47] | I don’t know. I guess… | 我不知道 我猜… |
[32:49] | It’s how you look at things… | 是你看待事物的角度… |
[32:52] | Like the bag. | 比如说那个包 |
[32:54] | I mean, maybe not finding it was good for us. | 也许找不到它对我们都好 |
[32:59] | How do you figure that? | 怎么说? |
[33:00] | Look what it did. | 看它做的好事 |
[33:04] | It might have… torn us apart. | 这让我们不和 |
[33:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:16] | Wait here. | 待在这 |
[33:18] | I’m gonna get us some breakfast. | 我去弄点早餐 |
[33:21] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[33:50] | I know you have them. | 我知道你有那个 |
[33:52] | Give me a gun. | 给我把枪 |
[33:54] | I don’t have the guns. A-team took’em all. | 已经没有了 A小队全拿走了 |
[33:57] | Right, except for the ones you kept for yourself. | 除了你自己的那把 |
[34:00] | Even if I had a gun, I wouldn’t give it to you. | 我有也不会给你的 |
[34:03] | Judging by the fire you’re breathin’, | 考虑到你这么生气 |
[34:05] | I got a feeling no good would come of it. | 我觉得不会有好事发生 |
[34:07] | Sawyer, give me a gun. | Sawyer 把枪给我 |
[34:10] | I got a better idea, sister. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[34:12] | How about you go stick your head | 跳下大海去 |
[34:14] | -in the ocean and cool yourself off? -Thanks for nothin’. | – 让自己冷静一下? – 谢谢你什么也没给我 |
[34:21] | And who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[34:32] | Thanks for nothin’. | 谢谢你什么也没给我 |
[34:50] | Charlie told me it was your idea… | Charlie告诉我那是你的主意… |
[34:54] | to kidnap me. | 劫持我 |
[35:04] | You gonna tell Jin? | 你会告诉Jin吗? |
[35:06] | No. | 不 |
[35:15] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[35:17] | Because then we’d have to dig another grave. | 因为如果这样我们又要多一具尸体了 |
[35:28] | Why are you giving me these? | 你为什么要给我? |
[35:30] | Because they’re worthless here. | 因为这些在这里毫无价值 |
[35:33] | See, I thought I was gonna get out of this without a… | 我以为我会… |
[35:47] | Nikki and Paulo… | Nikki和Paulo… |
[35:50] | I guess we didn’t really know you very well, | 我们不怎么很熟 |
[35:54] | and it appears you killed each other for diamonds. | 现在你们为了钻石而自相惨杀 |
[35:59] | But I know there are good parts to you, too. | 但我知道你们也有好的一面 |
[36:02] | You were always nice to me, | 你们一直对我很好 |
[36:06] | and you were a member of the camp. | 你们是营地的一员 |
[36:09] | And… | 还有… |
[36:12] | I really loved Expos? | 我真的很喜欢”Expos” |
[36:18] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[36:19] | -Goodbye. -Wait. | – 再见了 – 等等 |
[36:34] | Rest in peace, Nikki and Paulo. | 安息吧 Nikki和Paulo |
[36:44] | Come on, Nikki, just tell me. | 快点Nikki 告诉我吧 |
[36:45] | It’s a surprise. | 这是一个惊喜 |
[36:47] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[36:50] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[36:53] | Yeah | 是的 |
[36:55] | I found the diamonds. | 我找到钻石了 Paulo |
[36:59] | What? Where? | 什么? 在哪儿? |
[37:02] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[37:06] | Give them to me. | 把他们给我 |
[37:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[37:12] | What am I talking about? | 我在说什么? |
[37:15] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[37:16] | Your nicotine gum? | 你的尼古丁口香糖? |
[37:18] | You wanted to stop looking for the bag | 你不想再找那个包 |
[37:19] | because you’d already found it. | 是因为你已经找到了 |
[37:22] | I know you have them, Paulo, so where are they? | 我知道他们在你这里 Paulo 他们在哪里?! |
[37:24] | Calm down, okay? | 冷静一点好吗? |
[37:28] | What the hell is that? | 这该死的是什么? |
[37:32] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[37:34] | You remember Dr. Arzt’s friend. | 你记得Arzt博士的朋友 |
[37:36] | Did it bite you? | 它咬你了吗? |
[37:39] | Does it hurt? | 那很疼吧? |
[37:41] | He told me why they call it “the medusa spider.” | 他告诉我为什么他们叫它”美杜莎蜘蛛” |
[37:44] | Wanna know why? | 想知道为什么吗? |
[37:48] | What did you do? | 你干了什么? |
[37:53] | Because one look from medusa would turn anyone to stone, | 因为看了美杜莎的人就会变成石头 |
[37:57] | just like one bite from the spider will paralyze you… | 就像它咬你一口能让你瘫痪… |
[38:00] | For… oh, about eight hours. | 大概是8个小时 |
[38:03] | It won’t kill you. | 这不会致命 |
[38:04] | It’ll just…slow your heart rate down to the point | 只会让你的心跳减慢 |
[38:07] | where even a doctor would have a hard time… | 这个连医生也没办法… |
[38:10] | hearing it beat. | 听到你的心还在跳 |
[38:13] | You won’t be able to move a muscle, | 你一动一不能动 |
[38:15] | so I’ll be able to do all sorts of nasty things to you. | 我就能在你身上做一切肮脏的事 |
[38:20] | And since it bit you on your neck, | 自从它咬了你之后 |
[38:22] | I’d say paralysis will happen fast. | 效果还真是快啊 |
[38:31] | I’m guessing that you have the diamonds on you. | 我猜钻石就在你身上 |
[38:43] | In a shoe, maybe? | 也许在鞋子里? |
[38:53] | I think I know where. | 我想我知道了 |
[39:05] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的东西 |
[39:09] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:11] | You’re only sorry ’cause you got caught. | 你被抓到了 当然要抱歉 |
[39:16] | I was… afraid… | 我… 很害怕… |
[39:20] | of losing you. | 失去你 |
[39:25] | If you found the diamonds… | 如果你找到了那些钻石… |
[39:28] | you wouldn’t need me anymore. | 你就再也不需要我了 |
[40:08] | Damn it! | 该死的! |
[40:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[40:45] | Hey, what happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[40:47] | I’m paralyzed. | 我瘫痪了 |