Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

迷失(Lost)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 迷失(Lost)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] I was in a wheelchair,paralyzed for four years. 因为瘫痪我坐了四年轮椅
[00:06] This island, it changed me. 这座岛改变了我
[00:07] It made me whole. 让我充实
[00:09] I’m so thankful for you, John. 十分感谢你 John
[00:11] You stole my kidney. 你偷走了我的肾
[00:13] You needed a father and I needed a kidney, 你需要一个父亲而我需要一个肾
[00:15] and that’s what happened. 这就是现实
[00:17] Get over it. 忘了它吧
[00:18] I don’t care what Jack said. 我不在乎Jack怎么说
[00:19] They’ve got him, and we have to get him back. I owe him that. 我们必须救他回来这是我欠他的
[00:22] How did you get onto this island? 你是怎么来这座岛的?
[00:23] They brought me on the submarine. 他们有一艘潜艇
[00:25] So your people, they can just come and go whenever they want? 你们的人可以自由的来去吗?
[00:28] You never know when a little c4 might come in handy. 你永远不会知道一颗C4也能派上用处
[00:42] Name? 姓名?
[00:46] Marital status, Mr. Locke? 婚姻状况呢 Locke先生?
[00:49] Single. 单身
[00:50] Girlfriend? 有女朋友吗?
[00:52] No 没有
[00:56] Are your parents living? 你的父母还活着吗?
[00:59] I was raised in foster care.I never really knew my parents. 我是被领养的 我从来没见过自己的父母
[01:04] Have you ever considered seeking out your biological parents? 你有没有想过 要寻找自己的亲生父母?
[01:10] I don’t see how that’s relevant. 我认为这并不重要
[01:11] It’s relevant, Mr. Locke,because if the government’s 这很重要Locke先生 因为如果政府要
[01:14] gonna continue paying your disability insurance, 继续支付你的残疾保险的话
[01:16] I have to figure out whether or not your condition has improved. 那我就要知道你的情况 是否有所改善
[01:21] So… How’s your appetite? 那么…你的胃口怎么样?
[01:26] Fine. 很好
[01:29] I see you stopped submitting your therapy bills for reimbursement. 我发现你已经 停止支付你的医疗帐单了
[01:32] It’s ’cause I stopped going. 因为我已经不去了
[01:35] Waste of time. 那只是浪费时间
[01:42] It’s just a temporary suspension,Mr. Locke. 这只是临时的 Locke先生(停止残疾人保险)
[01:45] As soon as you resume your sessions,you can reapply. 一旦你重新接受治疗 你可以再来申请
[01:48] You think I’m temporarily disabled? 你认为我是暂时的残疾?
[01:50] Depression can be temporary, yes. 沮丧是暂时的 所以是的
[01:52] And since you see fit to stop going to therapy,I guess you’re all better. 停止接受治疗真是明智之举
[02:00] Guess I am. 我猜是这样的
[02:05] Next! 下一个!
[02:17] Over here! 这边!
[02:25] What is he doing? 他在做什么?
[02:30] Good hands! 好身手!
[02:39] Nice. 接的好
[02:42] She’s the one who helped me and Sawyer escape. 她就是那个 帮助我和Sawyer逃跑的人
[02:46] What’s up? 怎么了?
[02:47] I think it’s gonna be a while… 我想还有段时间…
[02:57] Hey, what? 怎么了?
[03:03] John, Rousseau’s gone. John, Rousseau走了
[03:49] This is gonna be more complicated than we thought. 这比我们想象的要复杂的多
[04:11] So you saying, we simply start shooting people and hope for the best? 我们就这样冲进去吗?
[04:14] We came here to rescue Jack,and we’re gonna do it. 我们是来救Jack的 现在可以行动了
[04:16] But obviously the circumstances have changed. 很明显情况有所改变
[04:18] -He may not want to be rescued. -That is not him. -他也许不想回来了 -那不是他
[04:20] That’s not Jack. 那不是Jack
[04:21] They must have done some thing to him.When they captured us, they drugged us. 他们一定对他做了什么 我们被抓时也被下了药
[04:24] -He didn’t appear to be drugged. -They kidnapped him, held him prisoner. -他好像很清醒的样子 -他们绑架了他 把他当作囚犯
[04:27] -He wouldn’t just forget that. -I agree, -他是不会忘记的 -我同意
[04:29] but until we know why,we’re putting our lives at risk. 但在没弄清楚前 我们不能冒生命危险
[04:32] I’m not leaving him, Sayid. 我不会留下他不管的 Sayid
[04:33] -We may not have a choice. -It’s Jack. -我们还有选择 -这就是Jack
[04:37] The first time I saw him,he was risking his life 第一次见到他时 他冒着生命危险
[04:40] pulling people out of burning airplane wreckage. 把受伤的人拖出飞机的残骸
[04:43] If he’s shaking hands with the others,I’m sure he has a good reason. 如果他现在和”the others”握手的话 我相信他有自己的理由
[04:46] We just have to go down there and find out what it is. 我们只须过去查个究竟
[04:54] What do you suggest? 你有什么建议?
[04:55] We wait till it’s dark.We approach Jack when he’s alone… 等天黑的时候 当Jack一个人时我们过去…
[05:00] And if he wants out, we get him out. 如果他想回来 我们就把他弄出来
[05:04] Here’s what we know, Crystal. 这就是我们所知道的
[05:05] The bolivian coal deposits were stolen last night around 2:00 a.m. 昨晚两点左右 那笔玻利维亚的保险金被盗了
[05:10] Oh, that means the cobra…he’s back. 那就意味着”眼镜蛇”又回来了
[05:15] Has he been shot? 他被击中了吗?
[05:17] I can’t find him! 我找不到他
[05:21] He’s armed! I can’t get up! 他有武器 我动不了了
[05:26] Hello. John Locke? 你好 你是John Locke?
[05:29] I’m sorry. No solicitors. 抱歉 谢绝推销
[05:31] -I have a sign. -I’m not trying to sell you… -有门上有标志 -我不是想要卖…
[05:35] Listen, my name’s Peter Talbot. 听着 我叫Peter Talbot
[05:37] I just need a couple minutes to talk to you. 我只想和你谈谈
[05:39] Talk about what? 关于什么?
[05:40] My mother, actually. 实际上 是我的母亲
[05:43] I think she might be in some trouble. 我认为她和你遇到了同样的麻烦
[05:45] You got the wrong John Locke. 我不是你要找的John Locke
[05:46] How many kidneys do you have? 你有几个肾脏?
[05:53] She met him two months ago. 她是两个月前认识他的
[05:55] “Love at first sight,” is what she said. “一见钟情” 她是这样说的
[05:57] The guy was charming, sweet, funny. 那人很有魅力 很幽默
[06:01] His name’s Adam Seward. 他叫Adam Seward
[06:02] He’s a retired computer entrepreneur from Ontario. 他是一个从安大略湖来的退休电脑承包商
[06:08] Anyway, Adam had something… special. Adam很特别
[06:12] My mom just went gaga for him right out of the gate. 没过多久 我母亲就为他着迷了
[06:15] After two months of knowing him,she agree to marry the guy. 在认识他两个月后 她答应嫁给他
[06:18] And something about him… 而他的一些事情…
[06:21] Something in my gut told me that he was after something, 我认为他另有所图
[06:23] so I had to check him out. 所以我就开始调查他
[06:27] Well, I’m not sure I know what any of this has to do with me. 我还是不知道 这和我有什么关系
[06:30] Well, what this has to do with you, Mr. Locke, 这和你的确有关系 Locke先生
[06:33] is that you donated one of your kidneys to Adam Seward, 因为你捐了一个肾脏给Adam Seward
[06:37] only his name was different back then. 只是那时他的名字不同罢了
[06:40] He used to be “Anthony Cooper.” 他曾用过”Anthony Cooper”这个名字
[06:48] All I could find were his medical records, 我能找到的只有他的医疗记录
[06:52] and I saw that he was the recipient 我发现了他是一个肾脏移植的
[06:54] of a kidney transplant from You. 接受者 当然是从你那里
[06:58] So I figured, hey,someone gave the guy his kidney. 我想 他骗走了别人的肾脏
[07:01] How bad could he be? 那该有多糟啊
[07:04] Right? 是吗?
[07:11] Well, it..it was an anonymous donation. 那是一个匿名捐赠
[07:14] I never met him. 我从来没见过他
[07:21] Are you sure? 你确定吗?
[07:22] Yeah, I’m sorry. I can’t help you. 我很抱歉我帮不了你
[08:09] Sayid, you guard the front. Sayid你守着前面
[08:11] I’ll go around and cover the back. 我到后面去掩护
[08:12] You head in through the side door. 你从侧门进去
[08:14] I’m going in alone? 就我一个人进去?
[08:15] It’s better if you’re the first one he sees. 他第一个见到你更好
[08:18] All right. 好吧
[09:43] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么?
[09:45] I came to get you. 我是来救你的
[09:47] Get out of here 马上离开这里
[09:49] right now. Go. 快走
[09:50] Kate, they’re watching me! Kate 他们在监视我!
[09:53] -Get out of here! -I’m not leaving you. -快离开这里! -我不会离开你的
[09:55] -Yes, you are! -Get down! -是的 你快走! -趴下! 趴下!
[09:56] Don’t hurt her! 别伤害她!
[09:58] Step back, doc. 退后 医生
[09:59] Step back. 退后
[10:04] Hold him still. 看住他
[10:08] Who else is with you? 和你们在一起的还有谁?
[10:16] Just answer the question, Kate. 回答他的问题 Kate
[10:19] Okay, one more time–who else is with you? 再给你一次机会,还有谁?
[10:29] Nobody. 没人了
[10:31] Nobody else. It was just us. 没人了 就我们两个
[11:09] Keep your voice down. 小声点
[11:11] All right. 好吧
[11:14] It’s all right, John. 没关系的 John
[11:15] You don’t have to point the gun at me. 你不必用枪指着我
[11:17] I can tell you where Jack is. 我会告诉你Jack在哪儿的
[11:20] I’m not looking for Jack. 我不是来找Jack的
[11:25] I’m looking for the submarine. 我是来找那潜艇的
[11:31] The submarine… 那艘潜艇
[11:33] where is it? 它在哪儿?
[11:35] I’m not sure what you mean, John. 我不知道你在说什么 John
[11:37] What submarine? 什么潜艇?
[11:38] The one you use to travel to and from the island… 那个可以帮你们离开这座岛的潜艇…
[11:42] The one your man Mikhail told me about 你们中的Mikhail告诉我的
[11:45] right before I killed him. 在他被我杀掉前
[11:47] Dad? Who are you talking to? 爸爸? 你在和谁说话?
[11:49] Alex, don’t come in here! Alex 别进来!
[11:56] Tell her to be quiet. 让她安静点
[11:57] Alex, please. Alex 求你了
[11:59] Ben, you awake? Ben 你醒了吗?
[12:07] I’m coming in. 我要进来了
[12:11] What is it? 什么事?
[12:12] It’s Austen and Jarrah. 是Austen和Jarrah
[12:14] They’re here. Somehow they found us. 他们在这里他们找到我们了
[12:18] Where are they now? 他们现在在哪里?
[12:19] We captured them.We’re holding ’em over at my place. 我们把他们关押在我的地方
[12:21] Want me to help you get out… 要我帮你…
[12:23] Separate them.I want to know how they found us. 不 把他们分开 我要知道他们是怎么找到我们的
[12:25] What about Juliet and Shepard? 那Juliet和Shepard呢?
[12:27] -Tomorrow… -Let me worry about that. Just go. -明天… -你别操心了 走吧
[12:29] Got it. 好吧
[12:31] Richard, wait a minute. Richard 等一下
[12:32] I’ll wait outside. 我在外面等你
[12:39] I want you to bring me the man from Tallahassee. 我要你把从Tallahassee来的人带来
[12:44] -What do you need him for? -Just do it. Now. -你要他做什么? -照做就是了
[12:47] All right. 好吧
[12:57] “The man from Tallahassee”? What is that “从tallahassee来的人”? 这是什么
[13:00] Some kind of code? 一种暗号吗?
[13:01] No,John,unfortunately,we don’t have a code 不 John 我们没有
[13:03] for”there’s a man in my closet with a gun to my daughter’s head,” “有个男人在衣橱里用枪指着我女儿”这种暗号
[13:06] although we obviously should. 很明显 我们应该有的
[13:09] He had a pack with him. Sayid身上有个背包
[13:14] I want her to retrieve it. 我要她帮我拿来
[13:17] Okay. 好的
[13:19] But you should know,John,my daughter currently hates me, 但你应该知道John 我女儿最近很恨我
[13:21] so I’m not sure holding me hostage is your best option… 我不认为用她做人质 是明智的选择
[13:24] Dad! 爸爸!
[13:27] I’ll get your bag. 我会帮你去拿的
[13:40] I’m looking for something really stunning, 我在找那种惊艳的
[13:42] something that would grab everyone’s attention on the table. 能吸引所有人眼球的那种
[13:45] Honey? What do you think of this one? 亲爱的 你觉得这朵怎么样?
[13:50] Oh, it looks good. What do you think? 这看上去不错 你认为呢?
[13:52] I like it.Maybe just a little larger. 我也很喜欢 但是是不是太大了
[14:00] Larger would be good. 还是大点的好
[14:03] I’ll go over there and take a look. 我去那边看看
[14:11] Hello, John. 你好 John
[14:13] Gonna be a big to-do or just the two of you and a preacher? 你最近有喜事要办?
[14:17] I guess you couldn’t invite me, huh?That would make for… 我猜你不会邀请我的 因为当你介绍我时…
[14:21] awkward introductions. 会很尴尬的
[14:22] How did you even know that I… 你是怎么知道我…
[14:23] I know because her son came to me 那是因为她儿子告诉我的
[14:26] and asked why I gave you a kidney. 还问我 我是怎么给你我的肾脏的
[14:29] He’s on to you,but he doesn’t have any proof. 他知道你不怀好意 只是还没有证据
[14:32] So he came to me hoping I would vouch for you. 所以他来找我 让我作证
[14:35] What did you say to him? 你和他说了什么?
[14:39] You’re conning her, aren’t you? 你在欺骗她 不是吗?
[14:43] You’re gonna marry her for her money, right? 你和她结婚是为了她的钱
[14:46] What is it you want, John? 你想干什么John?
[14:48] I want you to end it. 我要你结束这一切
[14:50] I want you to call off the wedding. 我要你取消婚礼
[14:54] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这样做?
[14:55] Because it’s not fair. 因为这不公平
[14:58] You make people think that you’re their family, 你让他们信任你
[15:01] and then you leave their life in ruins, 然后逃之夭夭 还毁了他们的生活
[15:03] and I’m not gonna let you do it again. 我是不会让你再这么做的
[15:07] You’re gonna call off your engagement and go, 你必须取消婚礼 然后离开
[15:11] or I’m gonna tell her the truth. 否则我就告诉她真相
[15:15] I want to hear you say it. 我想听你自己说出来
[15:18] You say you’re gonna leave. 你说你会离开的
[15:27] Okay, John. 好吧 John
[15:29] You got it. 我会的
[15:45] Would you mind helping me get into my chair? 能帮我拿一下轮椅吗?
[15:50] No tricks, I promise. 我保证不耍花招
[15:55] I just want some dignity. 我只想得到些尊严
[15:59] You of all people should understand what it means to want some dignity. 你应该比任何人都明白我的意思吧
[16:11] Thank you. 谢谢你
[16:16] So tell me, John, 告诉我 John
[16:18] how do you expect to pilot our submarine? 你想怎么驾驶那潜艇?
[16:20] I mean, it’s a complicated piece of machinery. 那是个很复杂的机械设备
[16:23] You don’t just press “submerge.” 不单单就是按”潜入”这么简单
[16:25] I’ll figure something out. 我会想办法的
[16:28] For all you know,I was a commander in the navy. 你知道 我曾是海军长官
[16:35] Put your arm around my neck.I’ll lift under your knees. 抓住我的脖子 我来帮你起来
[16:38] What’s in the pack, John? 那个包里是什么 John?
[16:41] If you’ve met Mikhail, that means 如果你见到了Mikhail 那就意味着你…
[16:43] you were in the communications station… 去过那个通讯站…
[16:46] Which means you found the explosives. 你就会找到炸药
[16:51] So you’re not planning to pilot the submarine anywhere, are you? 你不是想驾驶那潜艇离开这里 对吗?
[16:56] You’re planning to destroy it. 你是想炸毁它
[17:02] I know you, John Locke. 我了解你 John Locke
[17:08] You don’t know me at all. 你什么都不知道
[17:11] I know you were born in California. 我知道你在加州出生
[17:14] I know you were raised in foster care. 然后被领养
[17:17] I know you wasted a big part of your life in Tustin 你在Tustin浪费了很多时间
[17:20] pushing papers at a company that manufactured industrial boxes. 只是在一个盒子公司里消磨自己的人生
[17:26] I know you spent the four years 我还知道 在你没来这座岛的前四年间
[17:27] prior to your arrival on this island in a wheelchair. 一直是靠坐轮椅的
[17:34] And I know how you ended up in it. 而且我知道是什么让你坐上那轮椅的
[17:43] Tell me, John… 告诉我 John…
[17:45] Did it hurt? 你痛苦吗?
[17:55] I felt my back break. 我感到我的背被撕开了
[18:00] What do you think? 你认为呢?
[18:27] I didn’t think I’d see you again so soon, Kate. 没想到那么快又见面了 Kate
[18:34] Be careful in here. 小心点
[18:37] Thanks. 谢谢
[18:57] Did they hurt you? 他们伤害你了吗?
[19:00] No 没有
[19:02] Did they hurt you? 你呢?
[19:05] No 没有
[19:11] What is all this? 这些都是什么?
[19:14] This is where they live. 这就是他们住的地方
[19:18] And the people they took? 那他们抓的人呢?
[19:21] The kids? 孩子们呢?
[19:23] They’re all safe. 他们都很安全
[19:27] “Safe”? “安全”?
[19:34] So you’re with them now? 你和他们现在是一伙的吗?
[19:39] I’m not with anyone, Kate. 我不属于任何一方 Kate
[19:45] What did they do to you? 他们对你做了什么?
[19:48] -Nothing. -Then why are you acting like this? -什么都没有 -那你为什么要这样?
[19:51] There’s no way… 没有办法…
[19:53] You… There’s no way that I could… 你…我没办法…
[19:55] I came here to help you! 我是来帮你的
[19:56] So why don’t you tell me… 你为什么不告诉我…
[19:57] I told you not to come back here for me. 我告诉你不要回来找我
[20:01] I didn’t think you meant it. 我不认为你是真心的
[20:40] What did they do to you, Jack? 他们对你做了什么 Jack?
[20:49] I made a deal with them. 我和他们做了笔交易
[20:52] They’re gonna let me go. 他们会放我走的
[20:57] Where? 去哪儿?
[21:01] Home. 回家
[21:10] When? 什么时候?
[21:12] First thing in the morning. 早晨的第一件事
[21:17] I can bring back help.It’s our best chance. 我会去找救援的 这是唯一的机会
[21:19] You trust these people? 你相信这些人?
[21:20] They are liars. Why would you believe… 他们是骗子 你为什么会相信…
[21:22] I trust them because you told me to, Kate… 当你求我救Swayer的时候
[21:27] When you asked me to save Sawyer’s life. 是你让我相信他们的 Kate
[21:39] What did they tell you? 他们和你说了什么?
[21:46] Jack, we need to go. Jack 我们要走了
[21:51] I’ll be right there. 我一会儿就去
[22:02] I asked you not to come back here for me, and I wish… 我让你不要回来找我 我也希望…
[22:08] I wish that you hadn’t. 希望你不会来
[22:16] But I will come back here for you. 但我一定会回来找你的
[22:55] Detective Mason. Mason探长
[22:56] That’s detective Reed. Do you mind if we ask you a few questions? 这位是Reed探长 介意我们问你几个问题吗?
[22:59] No, of course not. 当然不
[23:00] Do you know a man named Peter Talbot? 你认识一个叫Peter Talbot的人吗?
[23:06] No, I don’t think so. 不 我不认识
[23:07] Thin, brown hair, 20. 偏瘦 棕色头发 大约20岁
[23:10] If it’ll be helpful,we believe he was here in your apartment two days ago. 我们知道两天前他来过你的公寓
[23:15] Yeah, he was a solicitor. 是的 他是个推销员
[23:17] I sent him away. 我把他轰走了
[23:19] Mr.Talbot’s family is worth somewhere in the neighborhood of $200 million. Talbot先生家的资产有大约200万
[23:23] So I’m curious. What exactly was he selling you door-to-door? 我很好奇 他怎么会去做推销员呢?
[23:26] Well, I…Look, I told you I don’t know him. 我告诉过你了 我不认识他
[23:28] Then why was your name and address on a piece of paper in his pocket? 那为什么他口袋里的纸上写着你的地址呢?
[23:35] Why were you… would you be looking through his pockets? 你们为什么会找他的口袋?
[23:38] Because Peter Talbot’s dead. 因为Peter Talbot’s已经死了
[23:46] It wasn’t easy, you know… 这不容易…
[23:50] Being in that hatch with you all that time… 整天和你在你的舱里…
[23:52] Knowing you had no business walking around, 你总是走来走去
[23:55] knowing I couldn’t even ask you about it without telling you who I really was. 如果我不告诉你我的真实身份 就连问你的资格都没有
[23:59] So ask me now… 现在你可以问我了…
[24:03] Now that I know who you really are. 我已经知道你的真实身份了
[24:10] Was it immediate? 那很快吗?
[24:11] It started the moment you got here? 你一来这个地方就开始了吗?
[24:15] And you were just walking,the feeling returned 你就这样能走路了 就像人生的回归
[24:17] right after the crash, that day? 就是坠机那天 对吗?
[24:19] That’s what “immediate” means, Ben. 那就是”快”的意思 Ben
[24:24] You’re wondering why it hasn’t happened for you. 你在想为什么你还不能恢复
[24:27] You’re not recovering as fast as you like. 你的伤只能慢慢恢复
[24:32] How long’s it been since Jack fixed you? Jack帮你手术到现在多久了?
[24:34] A week? 一个星期?
[24:36] Now that I think about it, 我仔细一想
[24:38] how did you get sick in the first place? 原来你是怎么得病的?
[24:40] Are you afraid it’ll go away, John? 你害怕那会消失吗 John?
[24:43] Is that why you want to destroy the submarine? 这就是你想炸毁那潜艇的原因吧!
[24:45] ‘Cause you know if you leave the island, 因为你知道如果你离开这座岛
[24:47] you’ll be back in the chair? 你又得回到轮椅上了
[24:53] You got anything to eat? 你有吃的东西吗?
[25:16] Go on home,kid.You know you’re not supposed to be here. 回家去吧 孩子 你知道你不该在这儿的
[25:19] My father sent me to get his pack. 我父亲要我来拿他的包
[25:25] Why? 为什么?
[25:26] I don’t know,Ryan,but he told me to get it. 我不知道Ryan 但是他叫我来拿的
[25:29] All right. 好吧
[25:32] Here you go. 拿去吧
[25:38] You’re Alex, aren’t you? 你是Alex 对吗?
[25:43] How do you know my name? 你是怎么知道我名字的?
[25:46] Because you look like your mother. 因为你和你母亲长的很像
[25:51] My mother is dead. 我母亲已经死了
[25:54] I’m sure that’s what they told you. 我相信他们是这么和你说的
[25:59] Get going, Alex! 快走吧 Alex!
[26:08] Keep your mouth shut. 你给我闭嘴
[26:18] Where do you get electricity? 你们的电是从哪里来的?
[26:19] We have two giant hamsters running on a massive wheel 我们有两个巨大的”仓鼠”来转动那个发电盘
[26:22] -at our secret underground lair. -Yeah, that’s funny. -我们地下有个秘密的兽穴 -这真有趣
[26:25] There’s leftovers in the refrigerator.Help yourself. 冰箱里还有一些剩菜 你自便吧
[26:39] I ate most of the dark meat. Sorry. 很抱歉我喜欢吃禽类
[26:46] I never really appreciated chicken until right now. 我好久没品尝鸡的味道了
[26:52] I know you think you need to do this, John, 我知道你要这么做 John
[26:55] but if you blow up my submarine, 但如果你炸了我的潜艇
[26:56] I’ll have a big problem with my people. 我就要遇到很大的麻烦了
[26:59] Is that supposed to be an incentive not to blow it up? 你这是在奉劝我不要这么做吗?
[27:05] I was born on this island. 我出生在这个岛上
[27:07] Not many of my people can say that. 没有几个人和我是一样的
[27:09] Most of them were recruited and brought here. 大多数人都是因招募而被带到这里来的
[27:11] And as much as they love this place, 他们越爱这座岛
[27:13] as much as they would do anything to defend it, 就越会不惜一切代价来保护这座岛
[27:15] they need to know they can leave if they want to. 他们需要知道他们能离开这里
[27:19] The sub maintains that illusion. 而那艘潜艇维系着他们的希望
[27:22] So you’re lying to ’em. 那你是在欺骗他们
[27:23] No. They’re here because they want to be here. 不 他们是自愿留下的
[27:26] Some of them are just not ready to make a full… commitment yet. 有些人只是还没有完全接受
[27:31] But you, John… 但你 John…
[27:34] You’ve already made that commitment, 你已经做出了选择
[27:36] and now you have a choice. 而现在你有一个选择
[27:38] Because if you stop and if you think, 停下好好想想
[27:40] I can show you things… 我能给你看样东西
[27:42] things I know you want to see very badly. 那样你想了很久的东西
[27:47] Let me put it so you’ll understand. 让我说的明白一点
[27:53] Picture a box. 想象一下这里有个盒子
[27:56] You know something about boxes,don’t you, John? 你很了解盒子的 是吗 John?
[27:59] What if I told you that somewhere on this island 如果我告诉你在这座岛的某处
[28:01] there’s a very large box, 有一个巨大的盒子
[28:05] and whatever you imagined,whatever you wanted to be in it, 无论你怎么想象 无论你希望那里面是什么
[28:09] when you opened at box,there it would be. 当你打开它时 它就会出现在你的眼前
[28:15] What would you say about that, John? 你怎么说 John?
[28:20] I’d say I hope that box is big enough to imagine yourself up a new submarine. 我说那个盒子里最好是一艘新的潜艇
[28:28] -Why are you so angry, John? -Because you’re cheating. -你为什么这么愤怒John? -因为你在撒谎
[28:31] You and your people 你和你的人
[28:32] communicate with the outside world whenever you want to. 能无限制的和外界联系
[28:35] You come and go as you please. 你们来去自如
[28:37] You use electricity and running water and guns. 你们用电和水 还有枪
[28:40] You’re a hypocrite, a Pharisee. 你是一个伪君子
[28:43] You don’t deserve to be on this island. 你不配生活在这岛上
[28:45] If you had any idea what this place really was, 如果你真的知道这个地方的奇妙之处
[28:50] you wouldn’t be putting chicken in your refrigerator. 你就不会把鸡放进你的冰箱了
[28:53] You’ve been here 80 days, John. 你才来了80天 John
[28:54] I’ve been here my entire life. 我的一生都在这座岛上
[28:57] So how is it that you think you know this island better than I do? 是什么让你认为你比我更了解这座岛的?
[29:01] Because you’re in the wheelchair, 因为现在坐在轮椅上的人是你
[29:05] and I’m not. 而不是我
[29:24] Did you have any problems? 遇到什么麻烦了吗?
[29:32] Okay, here’s how this is gonna work… 现在照我说的做
[29:34] she’s gonna take me to the sub. 她要带我去潜艇那里
[29:36] Once we’re there, I let her go. 一到那里 我就放她走
[29:37] John, she’s done enough. John你可以让她走了
[29:38] Let me take you. 让我带你去吧
[29:39] I don’t want you to slow me down. 我不想让你拖累我
[29:42] Come on. Let’s go. 快 我们走
[29:45] John, before you go, you should know… John 在你走之前 你应该知道…
[29:48] Jack and I made a deal. Jack和我做了笔交易
[29:51] In less than an hour he’s leaving this island 不到一小时内他就会离开这里的
[29:53] on that submarine,and it’s a 1-way ticket. 而那艘潜艇只是单程的
[29:55] The anomaly wiped out our communications. 异常现象破坏了我们的通讯系统
[29:57] We have no way of contacting the outside world… 我们和外界失去了联系…
[30:01] Which means when that sub leaves, 那意味着一旦潜艇出发
[30:04] it can never come back. 它就永远回不来了
[30:06] So whether you destroy the submarine 你炸毁它也好
[30:08] or whether you let it go,the end result is the same 让它走也好 都是一个结果
[30:11] no one will find this island. 没人会找到这座岛的
[30:16] Let’s go. 我们走
[30:19] Come on. 快点
[30:23] You know he’s manipulating you, right? 你知道他是在操纵你对吗?
[30:25] How’s that? 怎么说?
[30:27] That’s what my father does.He manipulates people. 我父亲就是这样的人
[30:28] He manipulates people. 他能操纵别人
[30:30] He makes you think it’s your idea,but it’s his. 他让你感觉那是你的主意 其实那是他的
[30:33] I’ll have to keep that in mind. 那我要牢记在心了
[30:45] Submarine’s down there… 潜艇就在那儿…
[30:46] At the end of the dock. 在码头的尽头
[30:50] I’m sorry I had to involve you in this. 我很抱歉把你圈进来
[32:06] Look, I know you don’t owe me anything, 我知道你不欠我什么
[32:08] but I need to ask you for one last favor. 但我需要你最后帮我一次
[32:17] You don’t knock? 你还想怎么样?
[32:22] I need you to let my friends go 你要放了我的朋友
[32:24] after I’m gone. 在我走之后
[32:27] And if I said no,would that stop you from leaving? 如果我说不 那会阻止你走吗?
[32:30] Of course it would. 当然会的
[32:36] Your friends are only here to rescue you. 你的朋友只是来救你的
[32:39] But you seem to be doing a good job of rescuing yourself, so… 而你好像是在挽救你自己 那么…
[32:46] I suppose there’s no reason to keep them here. 我也没有理由把他们留在这儿了
[32:49] Do I have your word on that? 你能保证吗?
[32:54] You have my word. 我保证
[32:57] I’ll let them go just as soon as you’ve left the island. 你走之后我一定会放了他们的
[33:09] Well, I guess this is it. 我想就这样了
[33:16] Thank you, Ben,for keeping your promise. 谢谢你遵守你的诺言 Ben
[33:58] Hold it right there! 站在那里别动!
[33:59] Get your hands up! 把手举起来!
[34:01] Get down! I said get down! 趴下!我说趴下!
[34:15] What are you doing here, John? 你在这里干什么 John?
[34:17] I’m sorry, Jack. 我很抱歉 Jack
[34:22] Sorry for what? 为什么?
[34:50] What did you do? 你干了什么?
[34:53] Tell me you didn’t do it. 告诉我不是你干的
[34:55] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[34:57] Tell me that you didn’t kill that kid! 告诉我你没有杀那个孩子
[34:59] What? 什么?
[35:00] You think I had something to do with Peter’s death? 你认为我和Peter的死有关吗?
[35:02] I tell you to end things with his mother, 我告诉你结束这一切
[35:04] and the next thing you know, he’s dead! 接下来 他就死了!
[35:06] John, now calm down, please. John请你冷静一点
[35:07] Think about what you’re saying.Why would I kill Peter? 想想你自己说的 我为什么要杀Peter呢?
[35:10] He was on to you! 他盯上你了!
[35:11] I’ve been doing this for a long time.I’m not sweating some rich kid. 我干这行很久了 我不会害怕一个毛头小子的
[35:15] Then why are you still here? 那为什么你还在这里?
[35:16] -What do you mean? -I tell you to leave. -你的意思是? -我让你离开这里
[35:18] You tell me you’re gonna leave town. 你告诉我你会离开的
[35:19] Why are you still here? 为什么你还在这里?!
[35:22] Now listen, John,I’ll be honest with you. 听着John 老实对你说
[35:26] I didn’t end it. 我没有兑现诺言
[35:27] I was looking for an angle. 我想干下去
[35:29] I wanted to make some money before I skipped out. 我想在我退休前捞一笔
[35:32] But then all this happened. 但后来发生了这事
[35:34] Peter died, and everything just went straight into the tank. Peter死了 一切都落空了
[35:39] She’s devastated. 她受到很大的打击
[35:41] She’s called off the wedding. 她取消了婚礼
[35:44] There’s no profit in it, John. 已经无利可图了 John
[35:46] I’m a con man, not a murder. 我是一个骗子 但不是杀人犯
[35:51] She called off the wedding? 她取消了婚礼?
[35:54] She said she couldn’t deal with it. 她说她做不到
[35:57] She needs to be alone. 她需要独自面对
[35:58] So if I were to call her right now, 如果我现在打电话给她
[36:01] that’s what she would tell me? 这就是她要告诉我的?
[36:06] Phone’s right over there, John. 电话就在那边 John
[36:14] What’s her numb… 她的号码是…
[36:24] Mr. Locke, we know this isn’t what you want to hear, but… Locke我们知道你不想听到这个消息 但是…
[36:28] Your father’s gone. 你父亲逃走了
[36:30] We know he fled to Mexico shortly after your… 他去了墨西哥 在你们那次相遇后…
[36:33] encounter, then he disappeared. 然后就消失了
[36:36] I’m sorry, but he could be anywhere in the world right now. 我很抱歉 他也许在这个世界的任何地方
[36:42] All right, detectives,that’s enough. 好了 探长们 今天就到此为止
[36:44] Mr. Locke has work to do today. Locke先生 今天有活干了
[36:48] We’ll let you know if anything develops. 如果有什么消息我们会通知你的
[36:53] We have got ourselves quite a day ahead of us, my friend. 今天我们有好多事要做
[36:57] It’s finally time to get you up out of that bed. 你终于可以起床了
[37:00] No. I don’t want to. 不 我不想
[37:01] I don’t remember asking. 这可没有选择
[37:08] Now… 现在
[37:10] Most people struggle with this at first, 大多数人一开始都不想坐这玩意儿
[37:12] but don’t worry. 但别担心
[37:14] You’ll get used to it. 你会习惯的
[37:17] No, please. I can’t do this. 不 求你了 我做不到
[37:20] You fell eight stories and survived. 你从八楼摔下来 并幸存了下来
[37:24] I don’t want to hear about what you can’t do. 我不想听到 有什么你做不到的
[37:26] Now let’s go. 好了
[37:27] It’s gonna be all right. 会没事的
[37:28] It’s gonna be fine, John. 一切都会好的 John
[37:29] -Come on. -No, I can’t… -来吧 -不 我不能…
[37:37] You’re fine… 很好
[37:41] There we go. 行了
[37:43] There you go, buddy. 行了 伙计
[37:46] See? 看见了?
[37:48] Wasn’t that bad, was it? 也没那么糟 不是吗?
[37:50] Be right back, buddy. 我一会儿就回来 伙计
[38:30] Well, John,you’ve really gone and done it now. John你真的说到做到了
[38:34] You don’t have to pretend to be disappointed anymore. 你不必装的很失望
[38:37] We both know you wanted it to happen. 我们都知道你想让这一切发生
[38:41] That’s why you left the c4 in Sayid’s bag 这就是为什么你留下了Sayid包里的C-4
[38:43] Because you wanted me to make it happen. 因为你想让这一切发生
[38:47] Uncuff him, please, Richard. 拜托你解开他 Richard
[38:55] You gonna do anything stupid? 你会做傻事吗?
[38:58] No, sir. 不 先生
[39:05] Do you remember earlier, John,when you called me a cheater… 你还记得吗?John 当你叫我骗子的时候…
[39:09] When you said I didn’t deserve to live on this island? Well, get this– 当你说我不配待在这岛上的时候…
[39:13] There I was, shaking hands with Jack 当我和Jack握手的时候
[39:16] and thinking I’d give almost anything to come up with a way to stop him from leaving, 我想方设法不让他离开这座岛
[39:18] because to let him go 因为如果他离开的话
[39:21] would be a sign a weakness,of failure, of defeat. 那会是一个软弱的信号 一个失败的信号
[39:24] My people would see that. 我的人都看在眼里
[39:25] They would know it, 他们会知道的
[39:27] and that, John, would be the end of me. 然后John 所有的错误都会归咎于我
[39:30] But to kill him… 但如果我杀了他…
[39:33] That would be cheating, 那才是欺骗
[39:35] because my people also heard me make a promise, 因为我的人知道 我许下诺言
[39:37] and to break my word… 如果我打破诺言…
[39:40] that would be the end of me, too. 他们还是会归咎于我的
[39:46] And then you came striding out of the jungle, John… 而这时你出现了 John…
[39:52] to you make my dream come true. 并实现了我的梦想
[39:57] You’re not gonna start talking about the magic box again, are you? 你不是又想和我说那个神奇的盒子了吧?
[40:03] I’m gonna show you what came out of it. 不John 我要带你去看那里面到底有什么
[40:19] When I asked you earlier if it hurt 当我那时问你 你是否很痛苦
[40:21] when you suffered your injury,I think you misunderstood me. 当你忍受伤痛时 你一定误解我的意思了
[40:25] It seems fairly obvious that when a person’s back smashes 很明显 当一个人被扔下高楼
[40:28] into a hard surface after being thrown from a building, 背部撞击地面时
[40:30] that’s gonna sting a little. 会有很强烈的剧痛
[40:32] But I really wasn’t asking about the physical pain. 但我问的不是肉体上的伤痛
[40:36] What, do you want to know if it hurt my feelings? 你想知道那是否伤了我的感情?
[40:38] No, John.I wanted to know what it felt like 不John 我想知道当你亲身父亲
[40:41] when your own father tried to kill you. 想要杀你时你的感受
[40:47] He’s the reason you destroyed the submarine, isn’t he? 他就是你要炸毁潜艇的原因 是吗?
[40:51] You’re afraid. 你害怕了
[40:53] You’re afraid of him, and this is the one place he can never find you. 你怕他了 而这是唯一一个他找不到你的地方
[40:56] This is the one place he can never get to. 这是唯一他来不了的地方
[40:58] What do you want from me? 你想要我做什么?
[41:03] I don’t know how it happened… 我不知道这是怎么发生的…
[41:07] But you seem to have some communion with this island, John, 但你能和这座岛交流 John
[41:11] and that makes you very, very important. 而这让你变的特别重要
[41:15] You have no idea what you’re talking about, of course, 你不知道自己在说什么
[41:17] but in time you’ll have a better understanding of things. 但经过一段时间你会更好的去理解事物的
[41:22] So what do I want? 那么我想要什么呢?
[41:25] I want to help you, John. 我想帮助你 John
[41:29] Why? 为什么?
[41:31] Because I’m in a wheelchair,and you’re not. 因为我在轮椅上 而你不是
[41:40] Are you ready to see? 你准备好了吗?
[42:23] Dad? 爸爸?
迷失

Post navigation

Previous Post: 迷失(Lost)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 迷失(Lost)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme