英文名称:A Dog's Purpose
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | What is the meaning of life? | 生命的意义是什么 |
[01:02] | Are we here for a reason? | 我们是因为什么原因而生的吗 |
[01:07] | Is there a point to any of this? | 我们为什么要活着 |
[01:14] | First, I had no idea what was going on. | 起初 我也不知道是怎么回事 |
[01:16] | I… I couldn’t see a thing. | 我什么都看不见 |
[01:20] | It was warm. | 很温暖 |
[01:23] | There was my mother. | 这是我的妈妈 |
[01:26] | Every day, I had fun. | 每一天 我都过得很愉快 |
[01:29] | Was having fun the point? | 过得愉快就是生命的意义吗 |
[01:31] | The whole point? | 全部的意义 |
[01:34] | No, it couldn’t be that simple. | 不对 肯定不会这么简单的 |
[01:39] | Here’s one. | 这有一只 |
[01:41] | And then it was over. | 然后一切都结束了 |
[01:43] | That’s it for you. | 你就这样了 |
[01:47] | No more fun. | 不能再玩闹了 |
[01:50] | It seemed like such a short life. | 好像这一生过得太短了 |
[01:54] | I mean, what exactly did I do? | 我做过什么事情吗 |
[01:58] | There was some playing. | 只是一直玩耍 |
[02:00] | There was some eating. | 吃东西 |
[02:02] | I dug in the dirt. | 还在泥里打滚 |
[02:04] | But when I really thought about it, | 但是当我真正思考起来之后 |
[02:07] | it didn’t add up to much. | 我真的没做什么事 |
[02:11] | I was back. | 我回来了 |
[02:12] | And I was a puppy again. | 我又变成一条小狗了 |
[02:14] | Alive and ready to ask the big questions. | 我还活着 准备好思考生命的大问题 |
[02:17] | To dig for answers. | 去刨根问底 |
[02:19] | Just let me in there. | 先让我进去 |
[02:22] | Where am I? | 我在哪呢 |
[02:25] | So what else do you have? | 你这里还有什么狗 |
[02:26] | Uh, this one here. | 还有这一只 |
[02:29] | – What is it? – It’s a red retriever. | -这是什么品种 -这是红毛猎犬 |
[02:36] | Nice dog. | 好狗狗 |
[02:37] | Good breed. Easy to train. | 不挑食 而且容易训练 |
[02:39] | You got something smaller? | 你这里有没有小一点的品种 |
[02:41] | I got some cute yorkies over here. | 我还有几只小约克夏犬 |
[02:44] | I got this Japanese chin. | 还有日本狆 |
[02:47] | Uh, poodle. | 贵宾犬 |
[02:48] | Corgi over here. | 这边是柯基 |
[02:50] | Got a pomeranian. | 还有博美 |
[03:11] | Look at all this great stuff. | 看看这些好东西 |
[03:13] | Somebody knew I was coming. | 一定是有人知道我要来 |
[03:17] | Oh, yeah. | 好棒呀 |
[03:21] | Hey, look at this. | 你快看 |
[03:27] | What do we have here? | 看看我们找到了什么 |
[03:30] | Look at this little guy. | 看看这个小家伙 |
[03:32] | Bet it’s worth a couple bucks. | 肯定能值几个钱 |
[03:35] | Yeah, it was a knockout in the second round. | 第二轮就输了 |
[03:38] | I lost everything. Hang tight, guy. | 钱都输光了 这在等着 |
[03:40] | Now, you’re buying this time. | 这次该你请客了吧 |
[03:42] | Not today, buddy. | 今天不行 伙计 |
[03:46] | I thought about my life. | 我思考着我的生活 |
[03:48] | I still had so many questions. | 我还有好多问题没有解决 |
[03:51] | But I kept coming back to the same one: | 但是我现在只有一个问题 |
[03:55] | How do I get a drink of water? | 我要怎么才能喝上水 |
[03:59] | Do you want to get an ice cream? | 你想要一个冰淇淋吗 |
[04:00] | Sure. | 好呀 |
[04:01] | What flavor? | 要什么口味的 |
[04:02] | Mom, I hear something in there. | 妈妈 我听到里面有声音 |
[04:04] | Hey, honey. | 宝贝 |
[04:07] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[04:08] | Hey, mom, come here. | 妈妈 快过来 |
[04:13] | My god. | 我的天哪 |
[04:15] | It looks so thirsty. | 它看起来渴极了 |
[04:16] | It’s too hot in there. | 车里面太热了 |
[04:18] | I think we need to get him out. | 我们要把它救出来 |
[04:19] | I can’t open the door. | 这个门打不开 |
[04:21] | Wait, it’s locked. | 等等 门被锁上了 |
[04:22] | Please, mom. | 求你了 妈妈 |
[04:24] | Okay, stand back. | 后退 |
[04:31] | You poor thing. | 你个小可怜 |
[04:34] | You poor, poor thing. | 可怜的小东西 |
[04:50] | How are you, boy? | 你还好吗 伙计 |
[04:51] | – Good? – What… what is this? | -没事吧 -这是什么情况 |
[04:54] | – Mom! – A boy? | -妈妈 -一个小男孩 |
[04:57] | – Boy… – A boy! | -伙计 -小男孩 |
[04:58] | – Are you okay? – I-I never knew there might be | -你还好吗 -我从来不知道 |
[05:00] | – such a thing as a boy. – Tired, huh? | -世上还有小男孩这样的存在 -是不是累坏了 |
[05:02] | I think this little guy is gonna make it. | 我觉得这小家伙会撑过去的 |
[05:05] | – Can we keep him, mom? – I don’t know. | -我们能养他吗 妈妈 -我不知道 |
[05:07] | I think your father might not… | 我觉得你爸爸可能不会… |
[05:09] | I decided right then and there | 我当时就决定了 |
[05:11] | I am definitely keeping this boy. | 我一定要养这个小男孩 |
[05:17] | Yeah! Dad, can we keep him? | 爸爸 我们能养他吗 |
[05:20] | Well, who’s gonna feed him? | 谁来喂他 |
[05:21] | – I will. – Who’s gonna clean him? | -我来 -谁来给他洗澡 |
[05:24] | I’ll do everything, dad. | 这些都交给我吧 爸爸 |
[05:25] | – You think you’re ready to do it? – Yeah. | -你觉得你已经准备好了吗 -是的 |
[05:27] | – Oh, I don’t know, son. – He’s a good boy. | -我不知道 儿子 -他是个好孩子 |
[05:30] | He’s a good boy. | 是个乖宝宝 |
[05:33] | Come on, please. | 求你了 |
[05:34] | He’s a retriever, dad. | 它是只猎犬 爸爸 |
[05:36] | He’ll fetch your slippers. | 他会帮你拿拖鞋的 |
[05:37] | And the paper when it rains. | 下雨天还会帮你拿报纸 |
[05:39] | Name something you want fetched. | 你让他拿什么都可以 |
[05:40] | He can do it. | 他都能做到 |
[05:42] | Look. Hey, come here! | 看 过来 |
[05:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:48] | So, Ethan and I discussed that the dog | 伊森和我觉得 |
[05:50] | – would be his responsibility. – Come here! Yeah. Good boy. | -他可以照顾好这条狗 -过来 乖孩子 |
[05:53] | Please, dad? | 求你了 爸爸 |
[05:55] | Come on. He needs a pal. | 他需要朋友 |
[05:59] | All right, this thing that you two are doing, | 听着 你和你妈妈一起说服我 |
[06:01] | it’s dirty pool, okay? | 这不公平 |
[06:02] | Take him away. | 把他带出去 |
[06:03] | I want to talk to your mother alone. | 我要和你妈妈单独谈谈 |
[06:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:07] | We’ll keep it till tomorrow… | 我们可以留它到明天 |
[06:09] | You nervous, boy? Don’t be. | 你紧张吗 伙计 别紧张 |
[06:11] | It’ll be okay. Yeah. | 不会有事的 |
[06:12] | We don’t have much choice. | 我们没有多少选择 |
[06:13] | They make a mess. | 狗很麻烦的 |
[06:14] | – You gotta clean ’em. – Oh, come on. | -你还要给它洗澡 -拜托 |
[06:16] | – He’s gonna be bored with it. – Oh, come on, Jim. | -过不了多久他就烦了 -别这样 吉姆 |
[06:18] | You know it. You know how he is. | 你知道的 你知道他三分钟热度 |
[06:20] | If he says no, | 如果他不同意的话 |
[06:21] | we can run off and go find another family. | 我们可以离家出走 去找新家 |
[06:25] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[06:26] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[06:28] | You have a dog. | 你能养狗了 |
[06:30] | Yes! Oh, my gosh, yes! | 太棒了 太好了 |
[06:37] | Oh, my gosh, thank you! | 天呐 谢谢 |
[06:39] | Come on! Come on! | 快来 快来 |
[06:42] | Bailey. | 贝利 |
[06:43] | B-a-I-l-e-y, I-I would think. | 应该是宝贝的贝 锋利的利 |
[06:47] | And I’m Ethan. | 我是伊森 |
[06:49] | I’m the owner. | 我是他的主人 |
[06:51] | Do you think he knows how to spell my name? | 他知道我名字怎么写吗 |
[06:54] | I would think so, honey. | 应该知道 亲爱的 |
[06:56] | Here you go. | 那就好 |
[06:58] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[07:00] | Here you go. | 真好 |
[07:02] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:03] | Come on, Bailey. | 来吧 贝利 |
[07:04] | Bailey, sit. | 贝利 坐下 |
[07:06] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[07:07] | Roll over. Roll over. | 打个滚 打个滚 |
[07:12] | Get that out of your mouth! | 快把那个吐出来 |
[07:13] | Get that out of your mouth. | 快把那个吐出来 |
[07:15] | Okay. Come here. | 好了 来这边 |
[07:16] | Shake your paw. Shake your paw. | 握个手 握个手 |
[07:18] | Come on. Yeah, good boy! | 来吧 好孩子 |
[07:20] | Turn around. Turn around. | 转个身 转个身 |
[07:21] | – Come on. – What’s he saying? | -来吧 -他在说些什么 |
[07:23] | – It’s too many words. – Come on. Okay. | -字数太多了 -来吧 来吧 |
[07:25] | – I’m gonna do this now. – Come here. | -我还是干这个吧 -过来 |
[07:27] | Good job. Good job. | 干得好 干得好 |
[07:28] | But one word got said more than any other. | 但相比之下 有个词重复了很多次 |
[07:31] | Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey. | 贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利 |
[07:33] | After a while, | 过了一会儿 |
[07:34] | I came to understand the words that mattered. | 我开始明白这个词的重要性 |
[07:37] | I had a boy, and his name was Ethan. | 我养了个男孩 他叫伊森 |
[07:40] | I got a name. | 我也有名字 |
[07:42] | My name was Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey. | 我叫贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利 |
[07:44] | Oh, gee, honey, I wish I’d have known that you and Wes were… | 亲爱的 真希望知道你和韦斯之间… |
[07:48] | I learned my place in the pack. | 我知道了自己在家的地位 |
[07:50] | Mom liked me. | 妈妈喜欢我 |
[07:52] | Dad liked me. | 爸爸喜欢我 |
[07:53] | – Yes. Yes, no, I understand. – A lot. | -是的 是的我知道 -超级喜欢 |
[07:55] | Oh, excuse me. Hold on. Come on. | 不好意思 稍等一下 |
[07:57] | Get down a bit. | 一边儿去 |
[07:59] | I was sad for the cat. | 真替猫感到悲哀 |
[08:00] | Obviously, he wanted to be a dog. | 很明显他也想当一只狗 |
[08:03] | Wasn’t my fault he couldn’t be a dog. | 当不成又不是我的错 |
[08:08] | Ethan, it’s time to go to bed. | 伊森 该睡觉啦 |
[08:10] | Time to turn out the light, okay? | 该关灯了好吗 |
[08:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:20] | Okay, come on. Come on. | 好了 来吧 来吧 |
[08:22] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[08:26] | “Don’t! Don’t do it, cap. | “别 别这么做 队长” |
[08:28] | “Let him have it, bucky. | “给他吧 巴基” |
[08:29] | “We’ll pound some sense into this character. | “我们得给他点颜色看看” |
[08:32] | “Pow! Stomp! | “砰 泰山压顶” |
[08:35] | “It’s coming right at us. | “它冲着我们来了” |
[08:37] | Jump for your lives!” | “快跳下去逃生” |
[08:38] | Ethan always came up with such great games. | 伊森总能想出这样有趣的游戏 |
[08:41] | Making noise under a blanket. Genius. | 躲在毯子下说话 真是个天才 |
[08:47] | Every night as I fell asleep, | 每晚睡着之后 |
[08:48] | I thought about how happy I was that I had an Ethan. | 我都会觉得养一只伊森真开心 |
[08:52] | And that I wasn’t a cat. | 也庆幸自己不是猫 |
[09:00] | Bailey, get in the car. | 贝利 到车里来 |
[09:01] | Come on, boy. | 来吧 孩子 |
[09:03] | Come on! | 我们走 |
[09:23] | Whenever the family wanted me to get some fresh smells, | 当家人想让我出去透透气时 |
[09:26] | we all got in the car for a ride. | 我们都会开车兜兜风 |
[09:28] | Grass, tree, toad, moss, skunk, | 青草 绿树 蟾蜍 青苔 臭鼬 |
[09:33] | dead skunk, pond, | 死臭鼬 池塘 |
[09:35] | mud, goat. | 泥土 山羊 |
[09:37] | Goat! | 山羊 |
[09:40] | Everyone was asking themself the same question | 人们每天都在思索同一个问题 |
[09:43] | “Why can’t everything smell like goat?” | “为什么不是所有的东西都有山羊味” |
[09:46] | Ooh, it stinks! | 臭死了 |
[09:52] | Oh, look who’s here! | 看看是谁来了 |
[09:53] | Guess what we got. | 猜猜我们还带了谁 |
[09:54] | What have you got? | 带了谁 |
[09:56] | What’d you get? | 你们带了谁 |
[09:58] | Come on, Bailey. | 下来吧 贝利 |
[10:00] | – Oh, my. Look at this. – Oh! A puppy! -Oh, my gosh. | -我的天 看看它 -一只小狗狗 |
[10:02] | Here, boy. Here. | 孩子 看这里 |
[10:06] | Where’s he going? | 它要去哪儿 |
[10:09] | Sometimes I thought | 我常常觉得 |
[10:10] | that trying to make sense out of life could be a waste of time. | 生活中东想西想很浪费时间 |
[10:14] | Maybe it was better to just really enjoy life | 直接享受生活 顺其自然 |
[10:18] | and leave it at that. | 会不会更好呢 |
[10:28] | Hey, where’d everybody go? | 咦 大家去哪里了 |
[10:30] | Where’s all the chickens? | 小鸡们呢 |
[10:31] | Bailey! Bailey, Bailey! | 贝利 贝利 贝利 |
[10:37] | Ethan, Ethan, Ethan, Ethan, Ethan! | 伊森 伊森 伊森 伊森 伊森 |
[10:41] | Oh, my goodness! Look who’s here! | 老天爷 看看谁来啦 |
[10:42] | For some reason, | 不知道为什么 |
[10:43] | they wouldn’t share this ball with me. | 他们不愿意和我一起玩这个球 |
[10:45] | Yes! Run, Ethan, run! | 跑吧 伊森 快跑 |
[10:47] | Everybody knows | 众所周知 |
[10:47] | there’s never been a game in the history of balls | 在球类运动历史上 |
[10:49] | that can’t be improved by having a dog in it. | 还没有过狗狗参赛的先例 |
[10:53] | But there was something weird about this ball. | 但这个球长得有点奇怪 |
[10:59] | Treasure. | 宝藏 |
[11:05] | Ah, this is the life. | 这才叫生活 |
[11:08] | Anyone else? Jim, your coffee? | 谁还要吗 吉姆 你的咖啡 |
[11:09] | – Oh, thank you. – Here you go. | -谢谢 -给你 |
[11:12] | Here we all are. | 大家都到齐了 |
[11:13] | Yeah. Enjoy your meal. | 对呀 好好吃吧 |
[11:15] | I liked the old humans. | 我喜欢老年人 |
[11:17] | They got me. | 他们懂我 |
[11:23] | Would you please stop feeding the dog? | 可以不要喂狗吃东西了吗 |
[11:25] | We’re trying to train him. | 我们在试着训练它 |
[11:26] | I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[11:28] | You caught me. I’m sorry. | 被抓现行了 不好意思 |
[11:31] | Could you pass me the jam, please? | 可以把果酱递给我吗 |
[11:33] | When I wasn’t thinking about food, my mind wandered. | 当我注意力不在吃上时 我就会乱想 |
[11:37] | Why am I here? | 我为什么会在这里 |
[11:39] | What’s the purpose? | 有什么目的吗 |
[11:41] | Oh, yeah. Keep rubbing. | 真爽 接着揉 |
[11:42] | And… Might there be more bacon? | 会有更多的培根吗 |
[11:45] | Oh, look at his plate. | 看他的盘子里 |
[11:47] | You know, the way you eat, | 要知道 照这么吃下去 |
[11:48] | you’re gonna grow up to be bigger | 等你长大了之后 我们几个加起来 |
[11:49] | than all of us put together. | 都不够你的块头大 |
[11:51] | If there’s a world to grow up in. | 前提是得有个和平年代 |
[11:55] | These Russians are putting missiles in Cuba. | 俄国人在古巴布置了导弹 |
[11:58] | Do we have to talk about that now? | 我们非得现在说这个吗 |
[12:00] | – No. – So, um, Jim, | -没有啊 -对了 吉姆 |
[12:02] | I hear you’re up for a new office job. | 听说你换了份办公室工作 |
[12:04] | Why don’t you tell us about that? | 不如跟我们讲讲这个吧 |
[12:05] | That didn’t work out. | 并没有谈成 |
[12:07] | Well, they want him in the field. | 他们想让他出外勤 |
[12:08] | He’s one of the top sellers every year. | 顶级销售员年年都有他名字 |
[12:11] | I got the job nobody wants. | 我干的活是个烫手山芋 |
[12:13] | Jim, do you have to? | 吉姆 你非要这样吗 |
[12:15] | We’re three seconds away from nuclear annihilation. | 核打击已经近在咫尺了 |
[12:19] | Uh, can me and Bailey be excused? | 我和贝利能离桌了吗 |
[12:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:25] | Ethan was sad. | 伊森很难过 |
[12:27] | I didn’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[12:32] | Hey, Bailey. | 嗨 贝利 |
[12:34] | Captain America, remember? | 还记得美国队长吗 |
[12:35] | He could take out that bomb in a second. | 他可以一瞬间就拆掉炸弹 |
[12:40] | Pow! | 啪 |
[12:54] | Zap! | 咻 |
[13:03] | Oh, you like it, don’t you? | 看来你挺喜欢呀 |
[13:09] | Come on. Come on. | 来呀 来呀 |
[13:11] | Yeah, boy. | 就是这样 |
[13:13] | Okay, Bailey. | 贝利 准备好了 |
[13:15] | Get it, boy! | 去捡回来 |
[13:19] | Come on! | 加油呀 |
[13:20] | Yeah, boy! Come on. | 就是这样伙计 |
[13:21] | Come on. Oh, where’d it go? | 来 去哪儿了 |
[13:23] | Where’d it go? | 去哪儿了 |
[13:24] | Come on, boy! Oh! What is that? | 在这呢 你看那是什么 |
[13:26] | Get it, boy! | 把它捡回来 |
[13:28] | Oh, come on. Come on, get it! | 加油 加油 拿到它 |
[13:30] | – We played with that ball all afternoon. – Yeah! Come on! | -我们玩了一下午球 -就是这样 |
[13:32] | – Ethan loved it. – Good boy! | -伊森特别喜欢这个游戏 -干得漂亮 |
[13:35] | Get it! | 捡回来 |
[13:36] | Come on! Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[13:38] | Hey, dad, watch this. | 爸 瞧瞧这招 |
[13:41] | Look what he can do. | 看看他的能耐 |
[13:42] | Okay, Bailey. Ready? | 贝利 准备好了吗 |
[13:45] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[13:46] | Stay. Okay. | 别动 |
[13:50] | And… | 然后 |
[13:52] | Okay. | 就是现在 |
[13:53] | Go, Bailey! | 上啊贝利 |
[14:00] | Yeah! Out. | 太棒了 松开 |
[14:01] | That’s great, pal. | 真厉害 |
[14:03] | Thanks, dad. | 谢了 老爸 |
[14:05] | Hey, hey, come on. | 来呀来呀 |
[14:07] | Oh, yes. Yes. | 对的 对的 |
[14:09] | Come on. Come on. | 来呀 来呀 |
[14:10] | – You have a great day. – When it got colder outside, | -祝你今天愉快 -当天气转凉时 |
[14:12] | – we all went back home. – See ya. | -我们回家了 -再见 |
[14:14] | – He’ll be fine. Bye. – Bye. | -他不会有事的 再见 -再见 |
[14:15] | Every morning, a big yellow box with wheels | 每天早上 一个有轮子的大黄箱子 |
[14:17] | took Ethan away from me. | 都会把伊森从我身边带走 |
[14:29] | When mom left the house, too, | 当妈妈也离开后 |
[14:32] | I was lonely, | 我就很孤单 |
[14:34] | and hungry, | 也会感到饿 |
[14:37] | and bored. | 而且很无聊 |
[14:41] | At least they left the cat. | 幸好他们把猫留下了 |
[14:43] | I’d give him his dog lessons. | 我会来教他一些狗的知识 |
[14:48] | So much to learn. | 要学的还很多呢 |
[14:49] | No, dogs do not hide under pillows. | 狗才不会躲在枕头下面 |
[14:52] | Come on. Come… | 过来 |
[14:54] | Come on, sniff me. | 过来 闻闻我 |
[14:56] | Sniff me! | 闻闻我 |
[14:59] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么都不知道 |
[15:05] | You clear your throat a lot. | 你总是在清嗓子 |
[15:11] | Oh, Bailey, no. | 贝利 不 |
[15:24] | Hi, dad. | 老爸 |
[15:26] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[15:29] | – This… this… – Elizabeth! | -这 这 -伊丽莎白 |
[15:32] | Hello? | 你在吗 |
[15:35] | That’s my slipper. | 那是我的拖鞋 |
[15:36] | Bailey! Bailey! | 贝利 贝利 |
[15:38] | Come… get back here. | 快回来 |
[15:39] | Bailey, no! | 别这样 贝利 |
[15:41] | Bailey, come here. | 快过来 贝利 |
[15:43] | Come here.Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[15:46] | Bailey, come here. | 贝利 过来 |
[15:48] | – Give me that. – When dad was in the right mood, | -把它给我 -当老爸心情好时 |
[15:50] | he was so much fun to play with. | 和他一起玩很开心 |
[15:51] | Come on, let go. Let go. Let go. | 别这样 松口 松口 松口 |
[15:52] | That’s not yours, Bailey. | 贝利 那不是你的 |
[15:53] | That’s mine. That’s mine! | 那是我的 那是我的 |
[15:55] | You come over here. Come on! | 你给我过来 过来 |
[15:59] | Ethan, my boss is coming over tonight, | 伊森 我领导今晚要来 |
[16:03] | and he cannot see my office like this. | 不能让他看到我的办公室乱成这样 |
[16:04] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[16:06] | You have got to start telling this dog who’s boss. | 你得告诉这只狗谁才是老大 |
[16:08] | Here, take him. Just take him. | 牵着他 快牵着他 |
[16:11] | And you say, “I am the boss!” | 然后你说 我才是老大 |
[16:12] | You gotta show him who’s boss. | 你得向他证明谁才是老大 |
[16:16] | All right, everything goes back where it belongs. | 好了 把东西都收拾好 |
[16:18] | I want this place spick-and-span. | 我要这里干干净净的 |
[16:19] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[16:21] | Well, do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[16:22] | Do you understand?! | 你明白了吗 |
[16:23] | – Yes, sir. – Thank you. | -明白了 -很好 |
[16:29] | I want everything just the way I like it. | 我只想让事情向我喜欢的那样发展 |
[16:31] | Spick-and-span. | 干干净净 |
[16:33] | Why? Because I’m the boss. That’s why. | 为什么 因为我才是老大 这就是为什么 |
[16:36] | I’m the boss man, and you’re the boss dog. | 我是老大 你是狗老大 |
[16:43] | Boss dog. | 狗老大 |
[16:45] | Boss dog. | 狗老大 |
[16:47] | Boss dog. | 狗老大 |
[16:49] | Boss dog. | 狗老大 |
[16:52] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[16:53] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快来 我们准备吧 |
[16:55] | We got guests coming any minute. | 客人马上就回来了 |
[16:56] | Chop-chop. | 麻利点 |
[17:03] | – Jim? – What? | -吉姆 -怎么了 |
[17:05] | Jim, can you help me? | 你能帮我下吗 |
[17:06] | – Huh? – I don’t know how to make a Singapore sling. | -怎么了 -我不知道怎么调新加坡司令 |
[17:09] | What? | 什么 |
[17:11] | Oh, I’ll show you. | 我来教你 |
[17:12] | I can make a whiskey cobbler. | 我可以调威士忌冷饮 |
[17:14] | Wait, here’s the recipe. | 等下 秘方在这 |
[17:15] | Elizabeth, what are you… What are you doing? | 伊丽莎白 你在 你在干什么 |
[17:17] | Well, we need spirit… | 我们需要烈酒 |
[17:18] | Saint-gaudens 1907 golden eagle. | 1907年圣高登斯金鹰硬币 |
[17:23] | Real gold. | 是真金 |
[17:28] | No! | 不要啊 |
[17:28] | Ethan was good to me. | 伊森对我很好 |
[17:30] | – Boy! No! – He always shared his food. | -别吞下去啊 -他总是分享他的食物 |
[17:32] | Do you have it in your mouth? Did you swallow it? | 还在你嘴里吗 你吞下去了吗 |
[17:35] | – Wasn’t my favorite treat. – Come on, show me. | -虽然不是我最喜欢吃的 -快给我 |
[17:36] | – And he wanted it back. – Come on, come on. | -他想要回来 -快给我 |
[17:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:42] | – We made it. – Hello! Ellen. | -我们准时到了 -你好 爱伦 |
[17:45] | Come in. Welcome. | 请进 欢迎光临 |
[17:47] | I am glad we were finally able to make it out here, | 我很高兴我们终于能来这里 |
[17:49] | because I have been wanting to, | 我一直 |
[17:51] | visit the field office for a while now. | 想看看外勤办公室 |
[17:53] | Oh, yes, and it’s… It’s so nice and… | 这里真不错 |
[17:56] | Quiet out here in the suburbs. | 郊区很安静 |
[17:58] | – It sure is. Yeah. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[17:59] | Well, we’re happy to have you. | 我们非常开心你们能过来 |
[18:02] | Um, so I-I’ve been meaning to say we… | 我是想说我们 |
[18:05] | Uh, we’re real impressed with your numbers this past year, Jim. | 对你过去一年业绩的印象很深刻 |
[18:08] | Real impressed. | 你做的非常好 |
[18:09] | You know, I’m glad you brought that up. | 我很高兴你提到这个 |
[18:12] | Uh, I’ve actually been meaning to talk to you about that. | 我正好也想和你谈一下这件事 |
[18:14] | You know, I-I was thinking, with the numbers so high, | 我觉得既然业绩这么好 |
[18:18] | maybe it’s time I get off the road | 也许是时候让我不再出差 |
[18:21] | and take an office position. | 转而去坐办公室了 |
[18:24] | Well, we… we really need you on the road. | 我们需要你继续出差 |
[18:26] | That’s the backbone of the whole operation really. | 你是整个业务的骨干精英 |
[18:30] | I’ll be honest, Jim. | 吉姆 说实话 |
[18:31] | You are one of our best traveling salesmen. | 你是最优秀的旅行推销员 |
[18:33] | I mean, I would be crazy to take you out of the field. | 我意思是 我疯了才会让你坐办公室 |
[18:45] | Um, are you still collecting coins? | 你还在收集硬币吗 |
[18:47] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[18:49] | What… what’s your showpiece? | 有精品吗 |
[18:52] | 1907 Saint-gaudens golden eagle. | 1907年的圣高登斯金鹰硬币 |
[18:55] | Well, Herman, i don’t know anything about coins, | 赫尔曼 虽然我不懂硬币 |
[18:57] | but I know that that is special. | 但我知道金鹰硬币是很特别的 |
[18:59] | – That is special. – That is a treasure. | -那是很特别 -那可是珍品 |
[19:00] | Yeah, I have never seen one up close before. | 是啊 我还从没亲眼见过呢 |
[19:03] | – It’s quite a coin. – Yeah, it’s a beauty. | -它可不是一般的硬币 -是的 它还特别漂亮 |
[19:04] | I’ll show you. I’ll go get it. | 我去拿给你看 |
[19:06] | Well, maybe after dinner. | 吃完饭再去吧 |
[19:09] | Let me go get it later. | 那我一会去拿 |
[19:11] | May I please be excused? | 我可以去玩吗 |
[19:12] | Huh? | 什么 |
[19:14] | May I please be excused? | 我可以去玩吗 |
[19:16] | Need to take Bailey out for a walk. | 我想带贝利出去玩 |
[19:19] | Sure, honey. | 当然了 宝贝 |
[19:23] | Go on, do it. | 拉出来 快 |
[19:25] | Please, Bailey. | 求你了 贝利 |
[19:26] | Please, Bailey, do it. Come on. | 求你了 贝利 拉出来 快 |
[19:28] | What does he want from me? | 他想让我干什么 |
[19:30] | Come on. Come on. | 快拉 快拉 |
[19:32] | I really wish I knew what he was saying. | 我真想知道他在说什么 |
[19:35] | Go! Go! Come on! | 拉啊 拉啊 快 |
[19:36] | What’s your problem? Come on! | 你怎么回事 快拉啊 |
[19:41] | I don’t know why he was so upset, but it made me anxious. | 我不知道他为什么不开心 但这让我很着急 |
[19:44] | And when I’m anxious, things kind of move super fast. | 而我着急的时候 肠胃蠕动就非常快 |
[19:53] | This was a first. | 这还是第一次 |
[19:55] | I’d never seen him so happy to clean up after me. | 从来没见过他这么高兴地清理我的粪便 |
[19:58] | Yes! Found it! | 太棒了 找到了 |
[20:01] | It’s important it shouldn’t be too sweet. | 这个甜点的关键是不能做得太甜了 |
[20:03] | – No, it’s nice. Mmm. – See this? | -不 很好吃 -看到了吗 |
[20:05] | Now, this… | 接下来 |
[20:06] | That’s something | 你们将 |
[20:07] | – for your eyes to feast on. – No! | -迎来一场视觉的盛宴 -不 |
[20:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:11] | There’s a rat. | 有老鼠 |
[20:12] | – What? What? – Right there! | -什么 什么 -就在那 |
[20:13] | – Where? No, I don’t like rats. – Where? | -在哪 不 我讨厌老鼠 -在哪 |
[20:15] | – Where is it? – It’s okay. | -在哪 -没事 |
[20:15] | Under the table. | 桌子下面 |
[20:16] | – I love rats. – Yeah, go get it, Bailey. | -我爱老鼠 -对 捉住它 贝利 |
[20:19] | – I don’t see anything. – Where? | -我什么也没有看见 -在哪 |
[20:20] | – It’s running over there. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! | -跑到那了 -等等 |
[20:22] | Get that dog! Get the dog. | 抓住狗 抓住狗 |
[20:24] | – Get the dog. Get the… – Bailey! | -抓住狗 -贝利 |
[20:25] | – I don’t see anything. – Come here. | -我什么都没看到 -给我过来 |
[20:27] | – It’s right there. – Maybe you saw Smokey. | -就在那里 -也许你看到的是小灰 |
[20:29] | – Definitely not Smokey. – No, it wasn’t Smokey. | -绝对不是小灰 -不 不是小灰 |
[20:31] | I really don’t like rats. I don’t like rats. | 我真的怕老鼠 我讨厌老鼠 |
[20:33] | It’s more scared of you than you are of him. | 比起你怕它们 是老鼠更怕你吧 |
[20:35] | Come here. Come here, Bailey. | 给我过来 贝利 |
[20:36] | – Come here! Come here. – Can you grab him? Grab him. | -过来 -你能抓到他吗 抓住他 |
[20:38] | – Jim. – Bailey! Bailey, come here! | -吉姆 -贝利 过来 |
[20:40] | Come here! | 过来 |
[20:41] | Wait. Please, Bailey. | 停下 别跑 贝利 |
[20:41] | – Can you grab him, Jim? – I don’t see anything. | -你能抓到他吗 吉姆 -我什么都没看到 |
[20:43] | Bailey! | 贝利 |
[20:44] | Bailey, come here. | 贝利 过来 |
[20:46] | I think it’s gone now. | 我觉得老鼠已经跑了 |
[20:47] | Oh, I don’t like rats! | 我好讨厌老鼠 |
[20:50] | Bailey! | 贝利 |
[20:51] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[20:54] | Herman! | 赫尔曼 |
[20:55] | Bailey, come here! | 贝利 过来 |
[20:56] | Come here! Come on! | 快来 快点 |
[20:58] | You got him, Jim? You got him? | 你抓到他了吗 吉姆 抓到没 |
[21:06] | Any chances I had of a promotion, forget it. | 升职什么的再也不用想了 |
[21:08] | Dad! Dad, stop! | 爸爸 别这样 |
[21:11] | – It’s not his fault. It’s… – You made us look like fools! | -这不是它的错 -你让我们跟傻子一样 |
[21:13] | Dad always talked so loud when he smelled this way. | 爸爸散发这个味道的时候说话总是很大声 |
[21:16] | Don’t punish him! My fault! | 别惩罚他 都是我的错 |
[21:16] | Jim, why don’t we take a moment before you… | 吉姆 你要不要先冷静一下 |
[21:18] | No, from now on, he stays out here. | 不必了 从现在起 狗待在这里 |
[21:19] | He didn’t do anything! | 它什么也没做 |
[21:22] | I do not want to see him. | 我不想看到他 |
[21:23] | I do not want to see him in the house. | 别让我在屋子里再见到他 |
[21:25] | But it’s cold outside. | 可是外面冷 |
[21:26] | Well, he’s got fur for that. | 他有毛的 |
[21:27] | We should at least set out a blanket. | 我们至少得给他铺个毯子吧 |
[21:29] | It’s a dog! | 它只是条狗 |
[21:31] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[21:35] | Hey, boy. Good? | 狗狗 你还好吗 |
[21:37] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[21:39] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[21:40] | Even though I couldn’t see him, | 尽管我看不到他 |
[21:42] | I knew Ethan was very sad that night. | 我知道伊森那晚很难过 |
[22:22] | Hey, boy. | 乖狗狗 |
[22:26] | It’s cold out there, isn’t it? | 外面太冷了 是吧 |
[22:29] | I knew he needed me. | 我知道他需要我 |
[22:32] | And I needed him, too. | 我也需要他 |
[22:35] | You’re a good boy. | 真是条乖狗狗 |
[22:39] | Ready, boy? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:40] | Okay. Come here. | 好 过来 |
[22:42] | Come here. | 来 |
[22:43] | Come on, Bailey. | 快来 贝利 |
[22:44] | Okay, boy. Ready? | 好的 准备好了吗 |
[22:45] | Three, two… | 三 二 |
[22:47] | One! | 一 |
[22:48] | Come on! | 快来 |
[22:53] | Yeah, boy. | 完美 |
[22:55] | – Oh, come on. – Let’s do it again. | -别这样 -我们再来一次 |
[23:08] | – Yes! – Yeah! | -太棒了 -好 |
[23:11] | Nice throw, Ethan. Nice throw. | 好球 伊森 传得漂亮 |
[23:15] | Nice play. | 打得好 |
[23:16] | Great pass, Ethan. | 伊森 传得漂亮 |
[23:17] | Got ’em now. Right on. | 真厉害 棒极了 |
[23:21] | You-you get it to him every time. | 你 你每次都把球传到他那个位置 |
[23:23] | Yeah, exactly. | 确实 |
[23:24] | ‘Cause every time we run that play… | 因为每次我们用那种战术的时候 |
[23:25] | Everybody wanted to walk next to the Alpha male. | 所有人都想走在老大旁边 |
[23:28] | Yeah, that’s what I mean. | 是啊 我就是这个意思 |
[23:29] | Almost everybody. | 几乎所有人 |
[23:30] | – ‘Cause he’s right there every single time. – Yep. | -因为每次他都正好在那个位置 -是的 |
[23:32] | – Ethan, why do you always have this dog with you? – Hmm? | -伊森 为什么你总是带着这条狗 -什么 |
[23:34] | What? It’s like a girlfriend replacement or something? | 是用来替代女朋友的还是干吗的 |
[23:37] | Yeah, good one, Todd. | 说得好 托德 |
[23:38] | Give a little kiss? Huh? | 亲一个 |
[23:40] | I’m just asking. | 我只是问问 |
[23:41] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[23:45] | Oh, I’m sorry, Todd. | 我很抱歉 托德 |
[23:46] | Did my, uh, girlfriend replacement just trip you? | 刚才 是不是我的替补女朋友绊倒了你 |
[23:49] | Very funny. | 很好笑 |
[23:51] | Relax, man. I’m kidding. | 放轻松 伙计 我就是开个玩笑 |
[23:51] | The dog’s laughing at you. | 那只狗都在笑你 |
[23:53] | – Dogs don’t laugh, you moron. – Bailey, come here. | -狗不会笑 你个白痴 -贝利 过来 |
[23:57] | That’s funny. | 好好笑 |
[23:59] | – Got everything? – Yeah. | -都拿好了吗 -拿好了 |
[24:01] | When Lou dropped that pass at the start, | 一开始卢传那脚球的时候 |
[24:03] | – I thought we were done, man. – I know! | -我还以为我们死定了 -我就知道 |
[24:05] | Here. | 来 |
[24:08] | Bailey, come here. | 贝利 过来 |
[24:12] | Hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[24:17] | – You hungry? – I’m starving. | -你饿了吗 -饿死了 |
[24:19] | – I got a casserole in the oven. – Yeah? | -微波炉里有一盆砂锅菜 -这样吗 |
[24:21] | Africa is home to hundreds of thousands of animals. | 非洲是成千上万动物的家 |
[24:24] | Some look comical, | 有些看起来很滑稽 |
[24:25] | some… Some forbidding, | 有些 有些让人望而生畏 |
[24:28] | and some so entrancing that we’d like | 还有些使人着迷到 |
[24:30] | to reach out and touch them… | 让人想伸开手 触碰它们 |
[24:32] | So, uh, coach made me starting quarterback today. | 教练今天让我打四分卫了 |
[24:35] | That’s great, kid. | 孩子 真不错 |
[24:40] | You gotta come to my next game, dad. | 爸爸 你下次一定要来看我的比赛 |
[24:41] | I’m serious. I’m better now. | 我是认真的 我现在打得更好了 |
[24:43] | It’s been a long time. | 你已经很久没来看过了 |
[24:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:54] | Poor dad. | 爸爸真可怜 |
[25:06] | This place is great. | 这地方太棒了 |
[25:07] | Oh, there’s so much to smell here. | 这儿有这么多好闻的 |
[25:09] | and eat. | 还有好吃的 |
[25:11] | Oh, it’s everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[25:12] | Feed me. Feed me. | 喂我 喂我 |
[25:18] | You want to go next? | 你也想玩这个吗 |
[25:28] | Ethan had a different smell all of a sudden. | 伊森身上的味道突然不一样了 |
[25:31] | A sweaty smell. | 一股汗味 |
[25:32] | Who wants to go on that roller coaster? | 有人想坐那个过山车吗 |
[25:34] | Hmm. I wonder if that girl had anything to do with it. | 不知道这跟那个女孩儿有没有关系 |
[25:38] | Oh! Hey, hey, hey! Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey! | 贝利贝利贝利贝利 |
[25:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:43] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[25:44] | That was the dog. That wasn’t me. | 刚刚是那只狗 不是我 |
[25:46] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会做那种事的 |
[25:48] | Okay, well, maybe | 或许 |
[25:49] | you should teach your dog some manners. | 你该教狗懂点礼貌 |
[25:51] | I’ve been trying. He’s, uh… he’s not too smart. | 我在努力 他 他不是太聪明 |
[25:53] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:54] | Wow. Did you hear what he said about you? | 你听到他刚刚说你什么了吗 |
[25:56] | You look pretty smart to me. | 我看你长得挺聪明的 |
[25:59] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:00] | Such intelligent eyes. | 这么机灵的眼睛 |
[26:03] | My butt itches. | 我屁股有点痒 |
[26:05] | What’s your name, handsome? | 帅哥 你叫什么 |
[26:07] | He’s, uh… he’s Bailey. | 他叫 他叫贝利 |
[26:08] | – Bailey, yeah. – Bailey. | -贝利 -贝利 |
[26:11] | Now, you seem like a very good dog, Bailey. | 贝利 你看起来是只特别棒的狗狗 |
[26:13] | – Yeah. – Excuse me? | -是的 -抱歉 |
[26:14] | – Nice job. – Oh. Thank you. | -玩得不错 -谢谢你 |
[26:17] | Nice. | 真好 |
[26:19] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. Keep that away from him. | 别让他够着那个 |
[26:21] | – Okay, okay, okay. – You’re really good at that. | -好好好 -你真的很擅长这个 |
[26:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:25] | – Like, really good. – Yeah? | -确实很好 -真的吗 |
[26:26] | I was watching you over there. | 我刚刚在那边看你来着 |
[26:29] | Not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[26:30] | I mean… yeah. | 我是说 |
[26:33] | See ya. | 再见 |
[26:34] | Hey, uh, if we never speak again, | 如果我们以后不会再见面的话 |
[26:37] | I just want to take back what I said before | 我想收回我之前的那句话 |
[26:39] | about my dog not being smart. | 我刚刚说我的狗不聪明 |
[26:40] | He’s actually really smart. | 但他其实很聪明 |
[26:43] | Definitely smarter than me. | 绝对比我聪明 |
[26:45] | Now they both had a sweaty smell. | 现在他们俩身上都有那种汗味了 |
[26:48] | You want to, uh… you want to get a hot dog or something? | 你想去 你想去买个热狗之类的吗 |
[26:50] | Popcorn? | 爆米花呢 |
[26:53] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[26:55] | Okay, let’s do it. | 走吧 |
[26:56] | There’s some good ones over here. | 这边儿有些卖得不错的 |
[26:58] | Hey, Bailey, come here. | 贝利 过来 |
[27:13] | I wanted to save them, but I didn’t know how. | 我想去救他们 但我不知道怎么救 |
[27:22] | – Come on. – We done? | -来吧 -不玩了吗 |
[27:24] | – Oh, that was good. – Never again. | -刚刚玩得很开心 -下次不玩了 |
[27:26] | No! It was fun! | 不 很好玩啊 |
[27:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你呀 |
[27:31] | Uh-oh, Ethan’s in trouble. | 伊森有麻烦了 |
[27:33] | I’m gonna die. | 我要死了 |
[27:34] | I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die. | 我要死了 我要死了 |
[27:38] | – What’s wrong with you? – Oh, don’t worry, Ethan. | -你怎么搞的 -别担心 伊森 |
[27:40] | – I’ll help. – Hey, hey, hey, hey, no, no, no, no, no. | -我会帮你的 -别别别别别 |
[27:42] | Stay back. Stay back. | 待着别动 待着别动 |
[27:44] | – Bailey, no, no, no. – But I’m helping. | -贝利 别别别 -但我在帮你啊 |
[27:46] | Bailey, stop! Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, | 贝利 停下 贝利贝利贝利贝利贝利 |
[27:48] | Bailey, stop, stop, stop, stop. Hey. No. | 贝利 停下停下停下停下 |
[27:59] | Thank you. Thank you both for the ride. | 谢谢你 谢谢你们俩送我回来 |
[28:03] | Why did I eat so many meat logs? | 我刚刚为什么要吃这么多热狗 |
[28:05] | Yeah, we should do something. | 我们应该一起做些什么 |
[28:07] | Yes, that would be nice. | 会很不错的 |
[28:09] | It was fun. | 今天玩得很开心 |
[28:11] | It was. | 是的 |
[28:12] | Except for having to pay for 28 hot dogs. | 除了要买下28个热狗 都很好 |
[28:15] | excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[28:19] | – Yeah, you better go. You better go quick. – Okay. | -你最好快点走了 快点走吧 -好吧 |
[28:21] | – Okay. Bye. – See ya. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[28:25] | From that moment on, | 从那时起 |
[28:26] | the girl was a member of our pack. | 这个女孩儿就成了我们的一员 |
[28:29] | I liked her. | 我喜欢她 |
[28:30] | Plus she smelled like biscuits. | 而且她闻起来像饼干的味道 |
[28:34] | Go! Go, Bailey! | 去 去 贝利 |
[28:35] | We spent every day together. | 我们每天都在一起 |
[28:38] | – That a boy. – Ready, Bailey? | -真是好孩子 -准备好了吗贝利 |
[28:39] | – Yeah. Go, go, go. – Ready? Okay, here we go. | -好了 扔 扔 -好了 扔了 |
[28:41] | – Oh! Good boy! – What a dive. | -真棒 -跳的真好 |
[28:44] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[28:46] | – Oh! Good boy! – Swim! | -真棒 -游啊 |
[28:48] | Bring it back! | 拿回来 |
[28:49] | That a boy. | 真棒 |
[28:50] | – Come here, boy. – That a boy. That a boy. | -快过来 -真棒 真棒 |
[28:52] | – Come on. – Oh, good boy! | -来 -真棒 |
[28:54] | – Good boy. Good boy. – Yeah, good boy. | -真棒 真棒 -是啊 真棒 |
[29:01] | Watch your head. | 小心头 |
[29:05] | Good boy. | 真棒 |
[29:06] | – No, it’s not okay. – No. | -不 这不可以 -不 |
[29:08] | Besides, I’m going. | 反正我也要走了 |
[29:09] | – Why? – You don’t listen! | -为什么 -因为你从不听我说话 |
[29:11] | Every time I ask you where something comes from… | 每次我问你那些东西去哪了的时候… |
[29:13] | You tell me! You tell me where it’s going! | 你告诉我 你告诉我那些东西去哪了 |
[29:15] | Cause I earn it! I earn it! I earn it! | 因为是我挣来的 我挣来的 我挣来的 |
[29:16] | You, uh… you want to go to town instead? | 要不我们去城里吧 |
[29:20] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:23] | – Bailey. – Come on, Bailey! | -贝利 -走吧 贝利 |
[29:45] | We howled together. | 我们一起嚎叫 |
[29:47] | And sometimes we would sit in the car | 有时候我们就坐在车里 |
[29:51] | not even going anywhere. | 哪里都不去 |
[29:55] | Ethan and Hannah would wrestle and lick each other. | 伊森和汉娜会缠在一起舔对方 |
[29:59] | Are they fighting over food? | 他们是在抢食物吗 |
[30:03] | Maybe Hannah’s hiding something in her mouth. | 也许汉娜在她嘴里藏了点什么 |
[30:07] | Nope. Nothing in there. | 没 什么也没有 |
[30:08] | Oh, my… What’s going on with you? | 我的天… 你是怎么了 |
[30:11] | Man, he loves you. | 它喜欢你 |
[30:13] | But no matter how much | 但是不管他 |
[30:14] | he looked for food in there, he never found anything. | 多努力在那里找食物 他从没找到过什么 |
[30:19] | And he looked. | 而且他 |
[30:21] | A lot. | 找了很多遍 |
[30:29] | You can feel it. | 你能感觉的到 |
[30:32] | Summer’s ending. | 夏天要结束了 |
[30:35] | Best summer ever. | 是最好的夏天了 |
[30:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:38] | I don’t want to go back to school. | 我不想回学校 |
[30:41] | Yes, you do. | 你想的 |
[30:46] | I do? | 我想 |
[30:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:49] | You are gonna get a big football scholarship | 你会在一个好学校 |
[30:51] | at a good school. | 得到一大笔橄榄球奖学金 |
[30:53] | And then I’m gonna apply to that school | 我会申请那个学校 |
[30:54] | and get an academic scholarship. | 然后得到一笔学术奖学金 |
[30:56] | And then we’ll both be at college, | 我们都会上大学 |
[30:58] | and we’ll never be apart. | 然后永远不会分开 |
[31:00] | You’ve got it all planned out, huh? | 你把一切都计划好了啊 |
[31:02] | Yes, indeed. | 的确是的 |
[31:06] | That’s a good plan. | 这是个好计划 |
[31:11] | Right, Bailey? | 对吧 贝利 |
[31:12] | What? What did you say? | 什么 你说了什么 |
[31:17] | – See ya. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜 |
[31:21] | Bye! | 拜 |
[31:22] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[31:27] | Good boy. | 真乖 |
[31:37] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[31:38] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[31:39] | I’m getting some beer. | 我要去喝点啤酒 |
[31:40] | All I ask is for you to lower your voice. | 我只是想让你声音放小一点 |
[31:41] | – That’s all I… – Stop, stop. Just stop! | -我就这点… -别说了 别说了 |
[31:43] | Will you please just keep it down? | 你能小声一点吗 |
[31:45] | My parents are upstairs, Jim. You need to stop. | 我的父母就在楼下 吉姆 你别闹了 |
[31:47] | Oh, I’m sorry. You know, you’re right. | 好吧 对不起 你是对的 |
[31:48] | Fine. I will stop doing it, then. | 好吧 那我就不闹了 |
[31:50] | I’ll just go! I’ll just leave. | 我走行吧 我就直接走 |
[31:52] | Does that sound good to you? | 你觉得这样好吗 |
[31:53] | – Come on, boy. – Does it sound good to you? | -出来吧 -你觉得这样好吗 |
[31:54] | – Well, I don’t know. You tell me. – Will that be | -我不知道 你说呢 -你觉得 |
[31:55] | good for you? Will you be happy then if I just…? | 这样好吗 我就这样走了你高兴吗 |
[31:57] | No, just tell me. Just tell me if you’ll be happy. | 不 告诉我 告诉我你高不高兴 |
[31:59] | – Stop it. Just go! – Oh, I’m gonna go! | -别说了 走吧 -我会走的 |
[32:00] | Fine, I’ll go. | 好吧 我走 |
[32:02] | Will you just come back inside… | 你能不能进屋来… |
[32:03] | Stop it, Eliz… Shut up! Shut up! | 别说了伊丽莎白 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[32:06] | Just come back inside. I am trying to help you, Jim. | 进屋来吧 我是在帮你 吉姆 |
[32:08] | You’re trying to help me? You want to help me? | 你是在帮我 你想帮我 |
[32:09] | You’re my wife, Elizabeth. | 你是我妻子 伊丽莎白 |
[32:11] | – You should support me. – I do support you. | -你应该支持我 -我是在支持你 |
[32:13] | – Will you just come back inside… – Hey. Hey, pal. | -你能不能进屋来… -小伙子 |
[32:18] | You spying on me? | 你在监视我吗 |
[32:20] | What? | 什么 |
[32:21] | You spying on me? | 你在监视我吗 |
[32:22] | – Leave him alone, Jim. – Come here. | -别吼他 吉姆 -过来 |
[32:24] | – Leave him alone. – No. You got something to say? | -别吼他 -你有什么想说的吗 |
[32:26] | – I just got home. – Come here. | -我刚到家 -过来 |
[32:36] | – Look at how he looks at me. – No. | -看看他是怎么看着我的 -不 |
[32:38] | – I am so sick of the way you look at me. – It’s okay, Ethan. | -我真讨厌他这样看着我 -没事的 伊森 |
[32:39] | – It’s okay. – Just relax. Relax. | -没关系 -放松 放松 |
[32:40] | – Look at how you look at me. – What are you doing? | -看看他是怎么看着我的 -你在干什么 |
[32:42] | – This has nothing to do with him. – Stay out of it. | -这跟他没关系 -你别管 |
[32:43] | – This has nothing… – You stay out of it! | -这跟他没… -你别管 |
[32:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:45] | Easy. Take it easy. Take it easy. | 冷静 冷静一下 冷静一下 |
[32:48] | – You’re right. – God… | -你是对的 -我的天… |
[32:49] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[32:52] | I’m gonna… | 我要… |
[32:57] | Don’t you ever touch her again! | 你别想再碰她一下 |
[32:59] | You hear me? | 你听见了没 |
[33:04] | You gotta go. | 你得走了 |
[33:05] | Mom, he’s gotta go. | 妈妈 他得走了 |
[33:09] | He can’t stay here. | 他不能待在这了 |
[33:15] | Mom, you okay? | 妈妈 你没事吧 |
[33:18] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 没事 对不起 |
[33:21] | Sure you got everything? | 你确定你什么都带着了吗 |
[33:31] | Just let her talk to me. | 让他跟我说句话 |
[33:32] | – Just get in the car, dad. – I got it. | 上车吧 爸爸 -我搞得定 |
[33:41] | From that moment on, | 从那时起 |
[33:43] | Ethan was the leader of our pack. | 伊森变成我们的头了 |
[33:46] | When we went home, things were different. | 当我们回家后 情况和之前不一样了 |
[33:49] | Dad was gone. | 爸爸走了 |
[33:52] | That cat had been hiding from me for a while. | 那只猫躲了我好久 |
[33:56] | And now I got it. | 现在我找到他了 |
[34:03] | I found him! | 我找到他了 |
[34:04] | Okay, sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[34:07] | Geez! | 天哪 |
[34:08] | Go! Red 80. Red 80. | 上啊 红80 红80 |
[34:11] | – Let’s go, Ethan! – Down, set, hut! | -加油 伊森 -触底 准备 一次进攻 |
[34:14] | – That’s it. – Over the top. | -就是这样 -在上面 |
[34:16] | Good block. | 防守的好 |
[34:19] | First down, tigers. | 猛虎队夺得首攻 |
[34:21] | Pass caught by wide receiver… | 外接手接到传球 |
[34:22] | Way to go, Ethan! | 好样的 伊森 |
[34:35] | First and ten for the tigers. | 猛虎队领先十分 |
[34:35] | Come on, tigers! | 加油 猛虎队 |
[34:37] | Down, set, hut! | 准备 就位 开始 |
[34:47] | Yeah! Yeah! | 加油 加油 |
[34:52] | Touchdown, tigers! | 猛虎队触地得分 |
[35:00] | That was amazing. | 真是太精彩了 |
[35:00] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[35:03] | No. | 天呐 |
[35:04] | Full scholarship. Four years. | 全额奖学金 四年 |
[35:06] | Oh, my gosh! Really? | 我的天呐 真的吗 |
[35:11] | Okay, okay. Come on. | 好了 好了 行啦 |
[35:11] | – Really? Oh! – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[35:14] | – Okay, you wait here. Okay, boss dog? – Okay. | -在这里等着好吗 狗老大 -好 |
[35:16] | You wait here. I’ll get you something to eat, okay? | 等着 我去给你弄些吃的 好吗 |
[35:17] | I just said okay. | 知道啦 |
[35:18] | Good boy. | 乖狗狗 |
[35:26] | Come on, baby! Let it burn! | 来吧 宝贝儿 烧起来 |
[35:29] | Go, go, go, go, go! Yes! | 烧 烧 烧 好耶 |
[35:31] | – Ye… – What? | -好… -怎么回事 |
[35:33] | Ah, some jokers. | 哈 跳梁小丑 |
[35:35] | – Good job. – Great game, great game. | -干得好 -打得真棒 |
[35:36] | – I’m keeping watch. – Hey, Ethan! | -我来放哨 -伊森 |
[35:38] | – All clear. – How you doing? | -一切安全 -你还好吗 |
[35:41] | What? | 有情况 |
[35:45] | What was he doing here? | 他怎么来了 |
[35:47] | And in one of his bad moods, too. | 而且和往常一样 心情很差 |
[35:49] | I could smell it. | 我闻得出来 |
[35:51] | Come on, let’s go. | 走啦 快点 |
[35:52] | – Come on. – Got his brains from his mom, huh? | -快点 -遗传了他妈妈的智商 |
[35:55] | Yeah, I didn’t get a scholarship, though. | 是啊 但我还是没拿到奖学金 |
[35:59] | Hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[36:01] | Hey, pal. | 儿子 |
[36:02] | What are you, uh… What are you doing here? | 你怎么… 你怎么在这儿 |
[36:05] | Oh. Well, I saw you… I saw you tonight, Ethan. | 我看到了… 我今晚看到你了 伊森 |
[36:09] | – You did good. – You were at the game? | -你打得很棒 -你看了比赛 |
[36:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:13] | You got a good arm. | 投球投得不错 |
[36:14] | So everything’s going good, huh? | 顺利被录取了吧 |
[36:16] | – This guy, huh? – Dad. | -这小子厉害吧 -爸爸 |
[36:17] | – Good game, huh? – Dad, hey. | -比赛打得真不错 -爸爸 |
[36:19] | – We’re all excited for the big win, huh? – Dad. | -赢了比赛都很激动吧 -爸爸 |
[36:21] | Let’s cheer for this guy! | 都为这小子欢呼吧 |
[36:22] | You don’t have to do this right now, dad. | 你能不能别这样 爸爸 |
[36:22] | Come on! Come on, huh? | 来吧 来吧 |
[36:25] | Would you stop this? | 别这样好吗 |
[36:27] | Hey. All right. | 好吧 |
[36:29] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[36:35] | Want your burger? | 给你汉堡 |
[36:36] | For Bailey? | 是贝利的 |
[36:39] | Hey, boss dog. Good boy. | 狗老大 真乖 |
[36:43] | So it’s not all perfect in Ethan land, huh? | 原来伊森的世界也并非十全十美啊 |
[36:46] | Now I know why you’re going to Michigan, man. | 难怪你要逃到密歇根去了 |
[36:48] | Get away from that alchy father of yours. | 想离你的酒鬼老爸远点儿吗 |
[36:51] | – You should shut up, Todd. – Oh, yeah? | -你最好闭嘴 托德 -是吗 |
[36:53] | You-you don’t want everyone here knowing | 你 你不想让所有人都知道 |
[36:55] | that your father’s a drunk? | 你老爸是个酒鬼吗 |
[36:56] | Ethan, I have to catch my bus. Please. | 伊森 我还得赶公交 走吧 |
[36:57] | It’s pretty obvious. | 显然大家都知道了 |
[36:59] | – Can we go? – Yeah, we’re going soon. | -我们走吧 -好 一会儿就走 |
[37:00] | Oh, oh, and his girlfriend’s fighting his battles, too. | 他女朋友也开始心疼他了 |
[37:03] | If Michigan state knew the real Ethan… | 如果密歇根州大知道这样的你… |
[37:05] | Whoa! | 天呐 |
[37:08] | I told you to shut up, Todd. | 我说过让你闭嘴 托德 |
[37:14] | I don’t like that smell. | 我不喜欢这个味道 |
[37:16] | Please get in the car. | 我们上车吧 |
[37:18] | Bailey, come on! | 贝利 快点 |
[37:19] | Bailey, let’s go. Get in the car. | 贝利 快过来 上车 |
[37:29] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[37:30] | Could that be that squirrel? | 是松鼠吗 |
[37:37] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[37:39] | Todd was on our territory. | 托德闯进了我们的地盘 |
[37:42] | Oh, I wanted to bite him. | 我真想咬他 |
[37:44] | But I remembered Ethan telling me no biting. | 但是伊森不让我咬人 |
[37:47] | Then I forgot. | 不管了 |
[37:53] | No, no, no, no, no! | 停下 停下 别咬 |
[38:01] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[38:12] | Bailey. | 贝利 |
[38:13] | Bailey, shut up. | 贝利 别吵 |
[38:21] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[38:23] | Mom, mom, mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[38:24] | Get up, get up, get up. | 快起来 醒醒 |
[38:25] | Quick, quick. Come on, quick! | 快点 快点 起来 |
[38:29] | – We gotta get out. – We can’t. We can’t. | -我们得出去 -不行 出不去了 |
[38:31] | Come. The window. | 这里 从窗户走 |
[38:32] | – Come here. – Oh, god. | -快过来 -天呐 |
[38:38] | Fire! Fire! | 着火了 着火了 |
[38:39] | – You gotta jump. – It’s too high. | -跳下去 -不行 太高了 |
[38:41] | Get your sheets! Get your sheets! | 快把你的床单也拿来 |
[38:48] | – Here. Here. – I just want to tie these together. | -给你 -把床单绑起来 |
[38:52] | Anyone have a ladder handy? | 附近有梯子吗 |
[38:56] | We gotta help ’em down! | 我们得把他们弄下来 |
[38:58] | – Oh, god. – It’s the only way, okay? | -天呐 -这是唯一一条生路了 |
[39:00] | – How many people are in the house? – Okay. | -里面有多少人 -对 就这样 |
[39:03] | Check the back of the house. | 快去检查一下房子后面 |
[39:10] | Somebody give me a hand! | 快搭把手 |
[39:11] | – Go, go, go. – We got you. | -快 快 小心 -接住你了 |
[39:16] | Okay, we got you. Got her. | 好了 接住了 接到她了 |
[39:17] | – We got you. We got you. – Okay. | -接到你了 -好了 |
[39:22] | Good boy. Good boy. | 乖狗狗 乖狗狗 |
[39:28] | I’ll check around back! | 我去后边检查 |
[39:30] | I’m here– right behind you. | 我就在你后边 |
[39:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:34] | No! | 不 |
[39:35] | Oh! | 天呐 |
[39:37] | – Come on. – Is there anything I can do? | -快点 -我能帮什么忙吗 |
[39:41] | We gotta help him down. | 我们得帮他下来 |
[39:42] | Come on, Ethan. | 小心 伊森 |
[39:47] | You need to jump, son. | 你得跳下来 孩子 |
[39:48] | Ethan, jump! | 伊森 快跳 |
[39:55] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[39:58] | – Okay, can you move? – My leg! | -你能动吗 -我的腿 |
[39:59] | – All right, come on. -One, two, three. | -好了 坚持住 -一 二 三 |
[40:04] | His leg. | 小心腿 |
[40:06] | My leg. | 腿好疼 |
[40:07] | – You’re gonna be all right. -It’s okay. You’re okay. | -你会没事的 -没事的 放心吧 |
[40:09] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[40:16] | Somebody hold this dog. | 谁来牵走这条狗 |
[40:17] | Hey, Bailey. Bailey, no. | 贝利 贝利 你不能去 |
[40:20] | No. | 不行 |
[40:21] | Go with him. Go with him. | 跟着他 和他待一起 |
[40:23] | No. | 别动 |
[40:24] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[40:34] | It’s going to be okay, boy. He’ll be back. | 会没事的 乖狗狗 他会回来的 |
[40:38] | Easy. | 安静 |
[40:52] | No. Hey, hey. | 不要 |
[40:53] | – Don’t! Stop! – There’s the dog. | -不要 停下 -有只狗 |
[40:55] | Somebody get the dog. | 来人抓住那条狗 |
[41:00] | What you running from, son? | 你跑什么呢 孩子 |
[41:02] | I swear, it… It was an accident. I… | 我发誓 这是场意外 我 |
[41:05] | Why don’t you tell us what happened? | 不如你告诉我们发生了什么 |
[41:07] | I-I-I had a firework… | 我有一支烟花 |
[41:08] | I think you should come with us. | 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[41:09] | But don’t… Please… please just… | 但是不要 拜托 拜托 |
[41:13] | It was an accident. | 这是场意外 |
[41:18] | Fran! Fran, come on, come on, come on. | 弗兰 弗兰 过来 过来 |
[41:19] | – They’re here? – They’re here, they’re here. | -是他们到了吗 -他们到了 是他们 |
[41:20] | – Okay. – Be careful, dear. | -好 -小心点 亲爱的 |
[41:22] | I’m… I’m being careful. | 我有小心 |
[41:24] | I’m being careful. | 有小心 |
[41:26] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[41:27] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[41:31] | Oh, look at you. | 看看你 |
[41:32] | Here, here, let… | 来 来 让我 |
[41:34] | – I-I got it. – Fran, Fran, Fran, Fran. | -我能行 -弗兰 弗兰 弗兰 |
[41:36] | Stop it. Stop. | 别这样 别 |
[41:39] | Good to see you, Ethan. | 见到你真好 伊森 |
[41:40] | Yeah. You, too. | 你也是 |
[41:45] | I’ve been baking all day. | 我一整天都在烤东西 |
[41:47] | Got your room all set up for you, Ethan. | 你的房间都整理妥当了 伊森 |
[41:49] | It’s so good to have you here. | 你们来住这里真好 |
[41:52] | Ethan never wanted to play anymore. | 伊森再也不想玩了 |
[41:54] | Oh, Bailey. | 贝利 |
[41:56] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:57] | Even though he carried | 尽管他走到哪儿 |
[41:58] | a great new stick everywhere he went. | 都带着那根漂亮的新棍子 |
[42:00] | Bailey, come on. Hey! | 贝利 不要 |
[42:02] | – No, no, no, no, no, Bailey. – Bailey. | -不不不 贝利 -贝利 |
[42:04] | Come on. Come on. | 别咬 别咬 |
[42:08] | I couldn’t make him play with me. | 我再也请不动他和我玩了 |
[42:11] | All he wanted to do was sleep. | 他只想睡觉 |
[42:17] | I had a lot of free time now, so I made a new friend. | 现在我的自由时间充裕 所以交了个新朋友 |
[42:22] | It was like a small horse. | 它像只小马 |
[42:24] | Or a giant dog. | 或巨狗 |
[42:26] | With its own special smell | 它身上有种独特的气味 |
[42:28] | that was so wonderful and disgusting. | 十分美妙又特别恶心 |
[42:31] | Oh, I wished I could roll in it. | 真希望我能进去打滚 |
[42:38] | Oh, we had fun. | 我们玩得超开心 |
[42:41] | Until we didn’t. | 直到它不高兴了 |
[42:46] | At least Hannah still came around. | 至少汉娜仍会来玩 |
[42:51] | Hi, Bailey. | 贝利 |
[42:53] | Hi. Hi. | 你好 |
[42:56] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你了 |
[42:58] | Good boy. Good boy. | 好狗狗 好狗狗 |
[43:00] | Ah, you’re such a good boy. | 真是一只好狗狗 |
[43:03] | Come on. Come on! | 来 来 |
[43:08] | You, um… do you want to go to the pond? | 你 你想去池塘那边吗 |
[43:11] | I made some sandwiches. | 我做了些三明治 |
[43:14] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[43:15] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[43:17] | Yeah, if you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[43:18] | I just… I thought it’d be nice | 我只是 想着如果我们离开屋子 |
[43:19] | if we could get out of the house, get you out. | 让你出去转转 挺好的 |
[43:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[43:33] | Look, Hannah, it’s nice for you to try, | 汉娜 我知道你是好心 |
[43:35] | but you don’t have to… You don’t have to do this. | 但是你不用 不用这样做 |
[43:37] | You don’t have to help me. | 你不用帮我 |
[43:41] | I’m not doing it for you. | 我不是为了你 |
[43:43] | I’m doing it for us. I want… | 是为了我们 我想 |
[43:44] | No, you’re doing this for me. | 不 你就是为了我才这么做的 |
[43:48] | You leave for college in three weeks. | 三周后你就去上大学了 |
[43:53] | But I’ll be back all the time. | 但我随时会回来的 |
[43:54] | Uh-huh, and I’ll be here. | 对 但我会待在这里 |
[43:57] | With that. | 拖着这条废腿 |
[44:00] | You have to stop feeling sorry for yourself. | 你不能再自怨自艾了 |
[44:02] | You can’t do this for me, Hannah. | 你不能为我这么做 汉娜 |
[44:05] | I’d do anything for you. | 我愿意为你做任何事 |
[44:07] | I don’t think we should be with each other anymore, Hannah. | 我不认为我们应该继续在一起了 汉娜 |
[44:18] | We shouldn’t be with each other anymore. | 我们不该继续在一起了 |
[44:22] | It’s not gonna work. | 不会有结果的 |
[44:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[44:26] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[44:46] | Bailey. | 贝利 |
[44:51] | Good boy. | 好狗狗 |
[44:52] | Yeah. | 乖 |
[44:54] | You want your ball? | 你想玩球吗 |
[44:55] | Okay, here’s your ball. | 好 给你球 |
[44:56] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[45:04] | Bye, Bailey. | 再见 贝利 |
[45:21] | Wait. Wait, no. | 等等 等等 不要啊 |
[45:23] | No, stay. | 别走 留下 |
[45:31] | I really missed Hannah. | 我真的很想念汉娜 |
[45:33] | Ethan missed her, too. | 伊森也想念他 |
[45:35] | I could tell. | 我能感觉到 |
[45:39] | Ethan, I made you a sandwich. | 伊森 我做了三明治 |
[45:41] | I’m gonna put it in the backseat, okay? | 放在后座上 好吗 |
[45:43] | – All right, Fran. -Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey. | -好了 弗兰 -贝利 贝利 贝利 |
[45:45] | Good boy. | 好狗狗 |
[45:46] | You’re gonna miss me, huh? | 你会想我的 对吗 |
[45:48] | I’m gonna miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[45:51] | Don’t look so glum, women. | 别闷闷不乐的 女士们 |
[45:52] | It-it’s a good agricultural school. | 这是所很好的农业学校 |
[45:54] | He’s gonna learn everything he needs to know | 他能学到经营这片农场 |
[45:56] | about running this farm. | 所需的各种知识 |
[45:57] | Yes, absolutely. Yes. | 对 当然 |
[45:59] | All right, go on. Come on. | 走 过来 |
[46:02] | Better grab him. | 最好牵住它 |
[46:02] | He’s not gonna understand. | 它理解不了的 |
[46:05] | Come here. | 来这里 |
[46:05] | – Good boy. Good boy. – Have you got the dog? | -好狗狗 好狗狗 -你牵好狗了吗 |
[46:08] | Let’s come here. | 我们到这里来 |
[46:09] | – Stay, Bailey, stay. – Come on, boy. | -站住 贝利 站住 -过来 狗狗 |
[46:13] | Great day, huh? | 天气真好 是吧 |
[46:18] | He’s so grown-up. | 它都长这么大了 |
[46:21] | What’s he doing? | 它在干吗 |
[46:28] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[46:29] | Good boy, Bailey. | 好狗狗 贝利 |
[46:31] | You keep that for me, okay, Bailey? | 帮我保存它 好吗 贝利 |
[46:32] | – Caught it. – Yeah. | -接住了 -是啊 |
[46:36] | Bye, Ethan. | 再见 伊森 |
[46:37] | Drive safe. | 一路顺风 |
[46:39] | See you, Ethan! | 拜拜 伊森 |
[46:47] | No, Bailey. | 不要 贝利 |
[46:48] | – Stay. – You got him, honey? | -站住 -你牵住它 亲爱的 |
[46:50] | Stay? We’re playing fetch. | 站住 我们玩接球呢 |
[46:52] | Bailey! | 贝利 |
[46:53] | It’s been so long since we’ve played. | 我们已经很久没一起玩了 |
[47:28] | Bailey. | 贝利 |
[47:36] | I like this new version of fetch. | 我喜欢这个新版本的接球游戏 |
[47:39] | You’re crazy, you know that, boss dog? | 你是不是疯了 狗老大 |
[47:41] | Maybe not… Drive so far next time. | 只是下次能不能…别开这么远 |
[47:50] | Take care of things around here for me, okay, boy? | 帮我照看好这里的一切 好吗 |
[47:53] | I’ll be back soon. | 我很快就回来 |
[47:55] | Promise. | 答应我 |
[48:02] | Come on. Go on. Go home. | 好了 去吧 回家 |
[48:11] | Humans are complicated. | 人类很复杂 |
[48:13] | They do things dogs can’t understand. | 他们总做些狗狗不懂的事情 |
[48:16] | Like leave. | 比如离别 |
[48:20] | Ethan and I were meant to be together. | 伊森和我注定要在一起 |
[48:22] | But if there was no Ethan, | 但如果伊森不在了 |
[48:24] | what was the point of my being here? | 我活着还有什么意义 |
[48:27] | Maybe the point was not to look for a point. | 也许意义就在于不要寻找意义 |
[48:32] | Okay, hold on. Hold on. | 好了 等一下 |
[48:36] | I’ll be right back, Bailey. | 我很快回来 贝利 |
[48:38] | Everything moved at a slower pace now. | 现在 一切都以缓慢的步调流逝 |
[48:42] | Which was okay, | 没关系 |
[48:44] | because I never felt like running anymore. | 反正我也不想再跑了 |
[48:48] | I was tired all the time. | 我经常觉得累 |
[48:54] | I didn’t feel like playing anymore. | 不再想着玩儿 |
[48:58] | Not even with horse-dog. | 哪怕是跟小马狗 |
[49:04] | Hey, Bailey. | 贝利 |
[49:10] | Are you okay, boy? | 你还好吗 孩子 |
[49:14] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[49:18] | – Careful. Keep a… – Okay. | -小心点 当心… -好的 |
[49:22] | Okay, let’s see what we have here. | 它怎么了 |
[49:24] | His eyes just didn’t look right. | 它的眼睛看起来不大对劲 |
[49:25] | They just, uh… they were… They were kind of rheumy. | 有…有很多眼屎 |
[49:28] | And he… and he was panting, he was, uh… | 而且它…老是喘气 |
[49:30] | His breathing was labored. | 呼吸很沉重 |
[49:31] | He’s-he’s also got this little lump in his, uh… | 它身上还起了个小肿块 |
[49:34] | Oh, yeah. Has he been drinking | 对 它有没有 |
[49:36] | – a lot of water and peeing? – No. | -大量喝水和尿尿 -没有 |
[49:38] | Lethargic, so he… he doesn’t want to go for walks anymore? | 昏昏欲睡 它…不太想出去散步了 |
[49:40] | I had to carry him into the car. | 我都不得不把它抱进车里 |
[49:43] | What can we do for him, doctor? What do you think? | 医生 你觉得 我们能为它做点什么 |
[49:45] | Well, we-we… We could do testing, | 我们…我们可以做个检查 |
[49:48] | but I’m afraid that it would probably be the same results. | 但恐怕还是一样的结果 |
[49:52] | His… his kidneys are shutting down. | 它的…它的肾功能在衰退 |
[49:55] | Can we just… | 我们能不能… |
[49:56] | Everyone was so sad, | 大家都很难过 |
[49:58] | but I was too tired to cheer them up. | 但是我已经没力气去逗他们开心了 |
[50:00] | Dr. Joyce, can I, uh… Can I use your phone? | 乔伊斯医生 我能不能借用下你电话 |
[50:03] | Yes. Oh, absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[50:04] | Doctor, doctor, uh, if this was a person, | 医生 医生 如果这是个人 |
[50:06] | if this was a person… you’re the veterinarian… | 如果它是个人 你是兽医 |
[50:08] | if this was a person, would you say that… | 如果它是个人 是不是意味着… |
[50:17] | Uh, hello. | 你好 |
[50:18] | Yeah, uh, I’m looking for Ethan. | 我想找伊森 |
[50:20] | It’s his grandpa, Bill. | 我是他外公 比尔 |
[50:24] | Ethan, it’s grandpa. | 伊森 我是外公 |
[50:25] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[50:27] | Are you here? | 你来了吗 |
[50:30] | I can’t smell you. | 我闻不到你 |
[50:34] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[50:42] | Hey, Bailey. | 贝利 |
[50:46] | There he was. | 他来了 |
[50:48] | I could tell he was still sad. | 我知道他很难过 |
[50:51] | I didn’t want him to be sad. | 我不想让他难过 |
[50:54] | Doodle dog. | 小笨狗 |
[50:56] | Boss dog, huh? | 狗老大 |
[50:59] | I knew I was here to love Ethan | 我知道我来到这世上是为了爱伊森 |
[51:01] | and make him happy. | 让他快乐 |
[51:05] | Oh, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey. | 贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利 |
[51:09] | I didn’t want to leave him like this. | 我不想就这样离开他 |
[51:15] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[51:17] | Good boy, Bailey. | 乖孩子 贝利 |
[51:19] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[51:21] | He’ll just feel a little… A little prick in his neck, | 他只会感觉到脖子上一丁点…小刺痛 |
[51:24] | and then the pain will go away. | 然后就可以安息了 |
[51:40] | And then it happened again. | 一切又重新开始了 |
[51:42] | The mother, the milk, | 妈妈 乳汁 |
[51:44] | the tongue, the warmth. | 舌头 温暖 |
[51:46] | I was back. | 我回来了 |
[51:48] | But why? | 但为什么 |
[51:50] | Where was Ethan? | 伊森去哪儿了 |
[51:51] | Other things were missing, too. | 有些东西也不见了 |
[51:54] | I didn’t have a… | 我怎么没有… |
[51:56] | What? I’m a girl? | 什么 我是个女孩 |
[51:59] | Come on, come on! | 过来 过来 |
[52:00] | Good girl, good girl. | 乖孩子 乖孩子 |
[52:02] | My man was very serious. | 我的主人很严肃 |
[52:03] | Look. | 注意 |
[52:05] | – Over. Over. Good girl! – We worked hard. | -过 过 -我们工作很辛苦 |
[52:08] | Even when we played, he made it feel like work. | 就算是玩 也被他搞得像在工作 |
[52:11] | Easy. Down, down. | 放松 下 下 |
[52:13] | Find Wally. Search! Go! | 找到沃利 搜寻开始 |
[52:21] | Wally was a disaster, | 沃利真是让人头疼 |
[52:23] | always losing pieces of clothing. | 老在掉东西 |
[52:28] | You found him. | 你找到他了 |
[52:30] | Good job. Okay. | 真棒 |
[52:40] | So this is my purpose? | 难道这就是我的使命 |
[52:43] | It’s not about fun. | 跟玩乐无关 |
[52:45] | – It’s not about Ethan. – Come on. Good girl. | -跟伊森无关 -来 乖孩子 |
[52:47] | My job is to seek, find | 我的工作就是搜寻 查找 |
[52:50] | and show. | 和展示 |
[52:57] | Good job. Good job. | 真棒 乖孩子 |
[53:01] | But even when I did a good job, | 但即使我做得很棒 |
[53:03] | my man was still sad. | 我的主人也还是不开心 |
[53:09] | He was lonely. | 他很孤单 |
[53:11] | I could smell someone else used to live here, | 我知道曾经有人也住在这里 |
[53:13] | but their scent was faint. | 但他们的气味很微弱 |
[53:15] | They hadn’t been around in a long time. | 他们已经很久没出现在这屋子里了 |
[53:18] | That’s when I realized | 这时我开始意识到 |
[53:21] | being alone might be the worst thing that could happen to you. | 世上最糟糕的事 莫过于孤单 |
[53:28] | I knew how it felt to miss someone. | 我知道想念一个人是什么感觉 |
[53:32] | Did he miss someone, too? | 他也在想念某个人吗 |
[53:44] | Stop that. | 不可以 |
[53:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[53:49] | Dog bed– now. | 睡你自己的床 快去 |
[53:54] | Ellie… | 埃莉… |
[53:56] | Dog bed– now. | 睡自己的床 去 |
[54:01] | Why did I listen to him? | 为什么我要听他的 |
[54:04] | I didn’t want to go. | 我不想走 |
[54:06] | And I could tell he didn’t want me to go, either. | 而且我知道 他也不希望我走 |
[54:12] | Oh, gosh. | 天啊 |
[54:17] | Would you give me a break? | 能不能让我省点心 |
[54:31] | No whining. | 不许发牢骚 |
[54:46] | Gun. | 这是枪 |
[54:48] | Gun had a smell that stung my nose. | 枪闻起来有股刺鼻的味道 |
[54:51] | Steady. | 乖乖的 |
[54:53] | Stay. | 坐好 |
[54:55] | Relax. | 放松 |
[54:57] | Get used to it. | 习惯了就好了 |
[55:01] | Stay strong. | 要坚强 |
[55:08] | Good girl. | 乖狗狗 |
[55:20] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[55:26] | What? | 什么 |
[55:36] | I could do that, too. | 那个我也会 |
[55:48] | You know, I don’t see why not. | 我找不到拒绝的理由 |
[55:51] | Come on. Come on. | 上来 上来 |
[56:05] | That’s the sweater that she was wearing yesterday. | 这是她昨天穿的毛衣 |
[56:07] | – Okay, ma’am. – Today, she had on | -好的 女士 -她今天穿了 |
[56:09] | blue jeans and a blue jacket. | 蓝色牛仔裤和蓝色外套 |
[56:11] | Do you remember what time it was… | 你记得是什么时候… |
[56:12] | We got called here on a domestic. | 我们接到了这里佣人的报案 |
[56:14] | By the time we got here, it was kidnapping. | 在我们到这之前 是一起绑架案 |
[56:16] | Ex-boyfriend, armed. | 前男友 携带武器 |
[56:17] | Took the 12-year-old girl. | 绑架了12岁的女孩 |
[56:19] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[56:20] | This is the last item of clothing she was wearing. | 这是她在被绑架前一天穿过的衣服 |
[56:22] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[56:23] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 我们走 |
[56:34] | Got a partial plate called in | 一位目击者打电话称 |
[56:35] | on a blue Toyota heading east toward the reservoir. | 有一辆蓝色丰田正向东开向水库 |
[56:38] | Copy that. We’re on our way. | 收到 我们马上过去 |
[56:44] | Ellie. Ellie. | 埃莉 埃莉 |
[56:47] | Find. | 快找 |
[56:49] | Find, Ellie. | 快找 埃莉 |
[56:51] | Good girl. Good find. | 真乖 好好找 |
[56:53] | Pretzel. Pizza. Hot dog. | 椒盐卷饼 披萨 热狗 |
[56:56] | Rubber. Train. Cab. | 橡胶 列车 出租车 |
[56:58] | Coffee. Sweater. Girl? Sweater girl! | 咖啡 毛衣 女孩 穿毛衣的女孩 |
[57:00] | Girl! Girl! | 女孩 女孩 |
[57:13] | Come on. | 快 |
[57:26] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快 |
[57:33] | That a girl. | 就是那个女孩 |
[57:34] | Get him! Get him! | 追上他 追上他 |
[57:36] | Halt! | 站住 |
[57:37] | Police! | 警察 |
[57:39] | Halt! | 站住 |
[57:41] | Get him, girl. Get him! | 追上他 抓住他 |
[57:42] | Get him, Ellie! | 追上他 埃莉 |
[57:44] | I said halt! | 我说 站住 |
[57:48] | Slowly! | 慢慢地 |
[57:49] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[58:12] | Hold it! Hold it! | 别动 站住 |
[58:15] | Stop! | 停下 |
[58:20] | Hey! | 站住 |
[58:32] | Halt! | 站住 |
[59:06] | – Hey! – Hey, hey, there she is. | -这里 -在这 她在这 |
[59:07] | – Hey, hey. – We’ve got you. We’ve got you. | -在这里 这里 -我们来了 有我们呢 |
[59:09] | – Good girl. Good girl. – There you go. | -真棒 干得漂亮 -走吧 |
[59:42] | Release! | 松开 |
[59:52] | All right, we got him. We got him. | 好了 我们抓住他了 抓住他了 |
[59:54] | – Get up. – Let’s go. | -起来 -走 |
[59:55] | Come on, get up! | 快 起来 |
[59:56] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:00:03] | This is canine unit k-27. | 这里是警犬K27 |
[1:00:06] | I’m gonna need immediate… | 我需要立刻… |
[1:00:09] | assistance. | 支援 |
[1:00:10] | My dog’s been shot. | 我的狗中枪了 |
[1:00:12] | I repeat, canine shot. | 重复 警犬中枪 |
[1:00:18] | I always hated getting shots. | 我一直讨厌中枪 |
[1:00:21] | This was definitely the worst shot I ever got. | 这绝对是我受过的最重的枪伤 |
[1:00:24] | Ellie. | 埃莉 |
[1:00:26] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[1:00:29] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[1:00:35] | You’re a good dog. | 你是条很棒的狗 |
[1:00:36] | I could tell from Carlos’s voice | 从卡洛斯的语气中我能听出 |
[1:00:39] | I’d done a good job. | 我干得不错 |
[1:00:44] | You’re a good dog. | 你是条很棒的狗 |
[1:00:55] | I need to rest. | 我需要休息一下 |
[1:00:58] | Can I just sleep in your bed? | 我能就在你的床上睡觉吗 |
[1:01:14] | That was a different life. | 那是一种不同的生活 |
[1:01:17] | Not so much fun, really. | 没什么乐趣可言 真的 |
[1:01:20] | But I did good work. | 但是我做得不错 |
[1:01:24] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[1:01:27] | Now I’m tiny and all ears. | 现在我很小并且注意力集中 |
[1:01:31] | Hi, you. | 你好啊 小可爱 |
[1:01:33] | Are you the cutest little puppy in the world? | 你是这世界上最可爱的小狗狗吗 |
[1:01:35] | She smelled good, | 她闻起来真香 |
[1:01:37] | like sunshine and pretzels. | 像阳光和椒盐卷饼的味道 |
[1:01:38] | I think you are. | 我觉得你是 |
[1:01:40] | Oh, yeah. You want to come home with me, huh? | 是吗 你想和我一起回家 对吗 |
[1:01:46] | Okay, you gotta come home with me. | 好了 你得和我一起回家 |
[1:01:47] | You gotta come home with me, huh? | 你和我一起回家 好吗 |
[1:01:54] | Are you gonna help me with this? | 你想帮我吗 |
[1:01:56] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[1:01:58] | Where are you going? Come here. | 你要去哪 过来 |
[1:01:59] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:02:00] | What’s going on, huh? | 怎么了 |
[1:02:09] | I could tell she was sad. | 我看得出来她很伤心 |
[1:02:12] | I needed to cheer her up. | 我得哄她开心 |
[1:02:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:02:22] | Where’s my tail? | 我的尾巴呢 |
[1:02:23] | Hello? Where’s my tail? | 咦 我的尾巴去哪了 |
[1:02:27] | Okay, boy. All right. | 好了 狗狗 好了 |
[1:02:28] | Come on. Come on, let’s go. | 快 快 咱们走 |
[1:02:31] | Everywhere she went, Maya brought me along. | 玛雅去哪都带着我 |
[1:02:34] | Which was great. | 真是太棒了 |
[1:02:35] | According to the American philosopher | 根据美国哲学家 |
[1:02:37] | Charles Sanders Peirce, | 查尔斯·桑德斯·皮尔士 |
[1:02:39] | human beings think only in signs. | 人类只用符号思考 |
[1:02:40] | She always brought me something to eat. | 她总是给我带吃的 |
[1:02:42] | I almost forgot what it was like to be hungry. | 我都快忘了饿肚子的感觉了 |
[1:02:45] | Well, almost. | 几乎 |
[1:02:50] | – Hey. Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:02:52] | – Cute dog. – Uh-huh. Thanks. | -好可爱的狗 -谢谢 |
[1:02:55] | Um, listen, uh, a few of us | 我们中的几个 |
[1:02:57] | are putting together a study group. | 准备组成一个学习小组 |
[1:02:59] | We’re meeting at the Woodford common room. | 我们准备在伍德福德自习室一起讨论学习 |
[1:03:00] | We’d love for you to join us. | 我们希望你能加入 |
[1:03:03] | Um, I would, but I have plans, so… | 我很想去 但是我已经有安排了 所以… |
[1:03:08] | Oh… oh, but I didn’t say when we was meeting. | 但是我还没说我们什么时候讨论学习 |
[1:03:11] | No. | 不 |
[1:03:12] | No, I just… I’m busy. I… | 不 我只是… 我很忙 我… |
[1:03:14] | Like, I know I’m gonna be busy and, like… | 我知道我会很忙… |
[1:03:15] | I got my dog, so I gotta… | 我还得照顾我的狗 所以我… |
[1:03:17] | Thank you. I gotta go. | 谢谢你 我得走了 |
[1:03:18] | I’m sorry. I have to take my dog out, so… | 我很抱歉 我得去遛狗了 所以… |
[1:03:20] | – Okay. – But thank you. | -好吧 -但还是谢谢你 |
[1:03:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:03:24] | – Maybe next time. – Uh, yeah. | -也许下次有机会再约 -好 |
[1:03:26] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me, Tino. | 我不知道我是怎么了 蒂诺 |
[1:03:28] | Like, yeah, maybe it would be nice to meet people, but… | 或许多认识些人挺好的 但是… |
[1:03:31] | No, also I should just study alone ’cause… | 不 我也该一个人学习因为… |
[1:03:33] | Slow down. Slow down. | 慢着点 慢着点 |
[1:03:35] | My legs are barely even legs. | 我只有小短腿 |
[1:03:37] | Ugh! I feel like such an idiot. | 我觉得自己真蠢 |
[1:03:38] | I learned quickly that even though Maya talked all the time, | 我很快明白了 虽然玛雅总是在说话 |
[1:03:41] | she was a lot like Carlos. | 她很像卡洛斯 |
[1:03:43] | There was no one else in our pack. | 我们的小团体里没有别人了 |
[1:03:45] | Just Maya and me. | 只有玛雅和我 |
[1:03:48] | But I’m starting to get her. | 但我开始懂她了 |
[1:03:50] | Actually, I can read her mind. | 事实上 我能读她的心 |
[1:03:51] | You know what I’m thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[1:03:54] | – Chips. – Chips. | -薯条 -薯条 |
[1:04:00] | You know what I’m thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[1:04:02] | – Pizza. – Pizza. | -披萨 -披萨 |
[1:04:05] | Please. Pizza. | 一定要是披萨啊 |
[1:04:08] | – Hey, Chris. – Hi. | -嗨 克里斯 -嗨 |
[1:04:09] | – Here you go. – Thank you. Bye. | -给你 谢谢 -拜拜 |
[1:04:12] | – You ready? – I am ready. | -你准备好了吗 -我准备好了 |
[1:04:16] | You know what I’m thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[1:04:18] | Ice cream. | 冰淇淋 |
[1:04:19] | It’s ridiculous, but sometimes | 这可能有些可笑 但有时 |
[1:04:20] | I actually think you know what I’m thinking. | 我真的觉得你知道我在想什么 |
[1:04:22] | Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream. | 冰淇淋 冰淇淋 冰淇淋 |
[1:04:24] | Ugh. Do you know, I’m spending way too much time alone. | 你知道吗 我一个人待的时间太长了 |
[1:04:27] | You want to go get some ice cream? | 你想吃点冰淇淋吗 |
[1:04:29] | You read my mind. | 你懂我 |
[1:04:33] | I think this is it, Tino. | 我觉得可能就这样了 蒂诺 |
[1:04:37] | I think it’s just gonna be you and me. | 我觉得我们只能相依为命了 |
[1:04:41] | I-I don’t know. It’s fine, right? | 我不知道 这也挺好的 对吗 |
[1:04:43] | Because I love you and you love me, and… | 因为我爱你 你也爱我 |
[1:04:47] | Love is all that matters. | 唯一重要的就是爱 |
[1:04:51] | It’s not like it matters where you get your love. | 从哪儿得到的爱并不重要 |
[1:04:54] | As long as something loves you, right? | 只要有东西爱你 对吗 |
[1:04:57] | Can I have some more? | 我能再来点吗 |
[1:05:03] | Oh, you’re so sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[1:05:08] | You’re so cute. | 你真可爱 |
[1:05:10] | Hi. I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:05:13] | Why can’t you be my boyfriend, huh? | 你为什么就不能是我男友呢 |
[1:05:15] | Why can’t you give me more ice cream? | 你为什么就不能再给我点冰淇淋呢 |
[1:05:19] | –Okay, one more to go. | 还剩一针 |
[1:05:21] | What’s with these white-coat people | 这些穿白大褂的人类 |
[1:05:22] | sticking me with sharp things? | 干吗总是用尖东西扎我 |
[1:05:24] | Now, do you feed him at regular times? | 你按时喂他吗 |
[1:05:26] | Pretty regular. | 挺有规律的 |
[1:05:28] | What do you give him? | 你都给他吃什么 |
[1:05:30] | Food. | 吃的 |
[1:05:31] | Dog food. What? | 狗粮 怎么了 |
[1:05:33] | Maybe give him more exercise. | 或许你应该让他多锻炼些 |
[1:05:35] | Go on more walks. | 多遛遛 |
[1:05:36] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[1:05:38] | Shots. I hate those shots. | 扎针 我讨厌扎针 |
[1:05:41] | Okay, Tino. | 好了 蒂诺 |
[1:05:42] | Let’s do this, huh? | 我们来做运动吧 |
[1:05:43] | Doctor’s orders. Come here. | 这是医嘱 过来吧 |
[1:05:45] | All right, get the ball. | 好了 捡球去 |
[1:05:46] | A long walk, and now I have to chase a ball? | 走了那么久 现在我又得捡球去 |
[1:05:49] | Get the ball. Come on. | 把球捡回来 快点 |
[1:05:51] | Why was I being punished like this? | 我为什么被这般惩罚 |
[1:05:53] | Tino, come on. You’re a dog. | 蒂诺 快点 你是只狗 |
[1:05:53] | Get… chase the ball. Chase it. | 追球去 快去追 |
[1:05:55] | – Come on, Tino. – Lucky. | -快点 蒂诺 -幸运儿 |
[1:05:58] | Tino, this is embarrassing, okay? | 蒂诺 这真是太丢人了 好吗 |
[1:06:00] | – Just, come on. – Sorry, not today. | -快去吧 -对不起 今天不行 |
[1:06:02] | – Get the ball. – I’m not in the mood. | -捡球去 -我没那心情 |
[1:06:04] | And then I saw her. | 之后我看见了她 |
[1:06:07] | And everything changed. | 一切都变了 |
[1:06:10] | My heart was aflutter. | 我的心激动起来 |
[1:06:19] | What a catch. | 抓得真棒 |
[1:06:27] | Tino, bring it back to me. | 蒂诺 把它带回给我 |
[1:06:34] | Are you feeling what I’m feeling? | 你也与我感同身受吗 |
[1:06:37] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:06:38] | My dog’s acting so weird today. | 我的狗今天怪怪的 |
[1:06:40] | – No, it’s okay. – Come on, boy. Let’s go. | -不 没事的 -我们走吧 |
[1:06:42] | Come on, are you gonna chase this? | 快点 你想追这个吗 |
[1:06:45] | – Wait a minute. – Oh. Hey. | -等一下 -你好 |
[1:06:46] | You and I both have, uh, Professor Kenter. | 你和我都上肯特教授的课 |
[1:06:49] | Right. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:06:54] | I’m-I’m Al. | 我叫艾尔 |
[1:06:54] | Oh. Okay, I’m Maya. | 好的 我叫玛雅 |
[1:06:56] | – Nice to meet you. – I’m sorry… | -很高兴认识你 -我很抱歉 |
[1:06:57] | Maya was talking, but I didn’t listen. | 玛雅在说着话 但我不在听 |
[1:07:00] | All I could think of was her. | 我脑子里都是她 |
[1:07:02] | It’s cool. I… No, I, understand. | 没事的 我理解的 |
[1:07:03] | So he’s, like, acting crazy around your dog. | 它一遇到你的狗就像疯了似的 |
[1:07:08] | Why fight it? | 干吗不肯呢 |
[1:07:09] | We smell great together. | 我们闻起来好配 |
[1:07:16] | We started seeing Roxy all the time. | 我们开始天天都能见到罗西 |
[1:07:20] | For some reason, Al always came, too. | 不知为什么 艾尔也总是会来 |
[1:07:24] | It wasn’t long before… | 没过多久 |
[1:07:25] | We slept together. | 我们就睡在一起了 |
[1:07:32] | I’m really starting to get it now. | 我真的开始懂了 |
[1:07:35] | If there’s a point, Roxy is the point. | 如果活着有意义 罗西就是那个意义 |
[1:07:40] | Wait. What’s going on? | 慢着 出什么事了 |
[1:07:45] | Um, Maya? | 玛雅 |
[1:07:47] | There’s been something on my mind | 我心里有些话 |
[1:07:48] | that I’ve been wanting to talk to you about. | 一直想告诉你 |
[1:07:51] | Oh, I recognize that sweaty smell. | 我记得那个汗湿的气味 |
[1:07:53] | We’ve been together for a while now. | 我们已经在一起一段时间了 |
[1:08:03] | –Maya, I want you to be my wife. | 玛雅 我想让你成为我的妻子 |
[1:08:04] | – Al! Oh, my god! – Something’s wrong here. | -艾尔 我的天哪 -事情不太对劲 |
[1:08:06] | – Yes! – Maya’s in trouble. | -我愿意 -玛雅有危险 |
[1:08:07] | Yes! Yay! Come here! | 我愿意 过来 |
[1:08:09] | – Oh, honey, yes! – Yeah. | -亲爱的 我愿意 -太棒了 |
[1:08:12] | There is danger. Get behind me, Roxy. | 这儿有危险 躲到我身后 罗西 |
[1:08:14] | I’ll protect us all! | 我会保护大家的 |
[1:08:17] | Al! | 艾尔 |
[1:08:18] | Okay. I got Tino. I got Tino. I got Tino. | 我牵住蒂诺了 |
[1:08:20] | Okay, wait, wait. Hold on! | 等一下等一下 |
[1:08:24] | No, Roxy. Stop it! | 不 罗西 别这样 |
[1:08:27] | Okay. Mom, hold the… Hold these. | 妈妈 拿一下这些花 |
[1:08:30] | Okay, come here. Come on. | 好了 过来吧 |
[1:08:32] | – I think we’re ready. – Okay, let’s do this. | -我觉得我们准备好了 -我们开始吧 |
[1:08:34] | Okay, perfect. | 完美 |
[1:08:36] | Ready. | 准备好 |
[1:08:38] | You’re jealous because Fallon’s had her baby, | 你很嫉妒因为法伦有了孩子 |
[1:08:41] | and that’s made you even more paranoid. | 这使得你更偏执多疑了 |
[1:08:43] | Alexis gonna get her butt whupped | 亚历克西斯会被揍的 |
[1:08:45] | – she keep running off the mouth like that. – Right? | -要是她还这么口无遮拦 -是吧 |
[1:08:47] | ‘Cause Krystle’s not gonna take much more of this. | 因为克里斯塔尔再也受不了这事了 |
[1:08:49] | – I haven’t. – This is crazy. | -我没有 -这太疯狂了 |
[1:08:51] | I told you. I told you. | 我给你说了吧 我给你说了吧 |
[1:08:53] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[1:08:55] | – What? – Oh, get her, Krystle. | -什么 -打她 克里斯塔尔 |
[1:08:57] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[1:08:59] | What’s all that noise in her stomach? | 她的肚子里是什么声音 |
[1:09:02] | Was it something she ate? | 是她吃的东西的声音吗 |
[1:09:05] | Yo, they’re trying to kill each other. | 她们要杀了对方啊 |
[1:09:08] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:10] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:09:13] | – It was a baby. – Is she breathing? | -这是一个宝宝 -她在呼吸吗 |
[1:09:16] | You gotta relax, honey. | 你要放松点 亲爱的 |
[1:09:17] | She’s breathing, okay? | 她在呼吸呢 好吧 |
[1:09:19] | Uh, maybe we should wake her up just to be sure. | 也许我们应该叫醒她来确认一下 |
[1:09:20] | I didn’t understand why they got a baby. | 我不明白为什么他们要生个宝宝 |
[1:09:23] | It took all their attention. | 这把他们的注意力都转移走了 |
[1:09:25] | Good thing roxy and I already had everything we needed. | 幸好罗西和我有所需的一切 |
[1:09:29] | Each other. | 我们彼此 |
[1:09:31] | Hey, baby. | 小宝宝 |
[1:09:31] | Then they went and got more babies. | 后来他们生了更多的宝宝 |
[1:09:34] | Seemed like a mistake to me. | 看上去像是我的错 |
[1:09:37] | Soon, I had to live my life on the run. | 不久 我必须过着逃跑的生活了 |
[1:09:40] | Found him! | 找到他了 |
[1:09:42] | There was no escape. | 无处可逃 |
[1:09:46] | I let them do what they wanted to me. | 我允许他们对我为所欲为 |
[1:09:49] | I’d do anything so that roxy could be safe. | 我愿意做任何事情以便罗西可以安全 |
[1:09:54] | That was my mission: To protect her at all times. | 那是我的使命 随时保护她 |
[1:10:02] | I guess, if I was really honest, | 我想 说实话 |
[1:10:03] | I liked all the attention. | 我喜欢得到所有的关注 |
[1:10:15] | As roxy and I got older, | 随着罗西和我渐渐变老 |
[1:10:17] | our connection grew stronger. | 我们的关系更加稳固了 |
[1:10:21] | And she never lost the spark | 她也一直如我们初见时 |
[1:10:23] | that drew me to her in the first place. | 耀眼迷人 |
[1:10:27] | One day, roxy went to the vet. | 有一天 罗西去看兽医了 |
[1:10:32] | And she never came back. | 她就再也没有回来过 |
[1:10:38] | Look at me! Look at me! | 看我 看我 |
[1:10:39] | Everyone was good to me. | 每个人对我都很好 |
[1:10:42] | But as the years went by, I missed Roxy. | 但随着岁月的流逝 我很想念罗西 |
[1:10:46] | It just wasn’t the same without her. | 没有她一切都不一样了 |
[1:11:01] | Hey, tino. | 蒂诺 |
[1:11:10] | Hey, Tino. | 蒂诺 |
[1:11:13] | You know what I’m thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[1:11:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:11:16] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[1:11:18] | Pizza. | 披萨 |
[1:11:22] | No? | 不是吗 |
[1:11:25] | No pizza? | 不是披萨吗 |
[1:11:26] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[1:11:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:11:34] | Tino… | 蒂诺… |
[1:11:37] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[1:11:48] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[1:11:52] | Tino, what are you thinking? | 蒂诺 你在想什么呢 |
[1:11:54] | I’m thinking I’m ready. | 我在想我准备好了 |
[1:11:57] | One of my best lives, really. | 这真的是我最美好的生活之一 |
[1:12:12] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[1:12:14] | Again. | 又一次 |
[1:12:16] | But why? | 但是为什么呢 |
[1:12:22] | – Puppies! Want a puppy? – Hey there, little fella. | -小狗想要只小狗吗 -你好啊 小朋友 |
[1:12:24] | – Puppies for sale! – Want to buy one? | -卖小狗了 -想买一只吗 |
[1:12:26] | Who wants a puppy? | 有想买小狗的吗 |
[1:12:28] | Hi! | 你好啊 |
[1:12:32] | Here we go again. | 我们又开始新生活了 |
[1:12:34] | Look what I got. Huh? | 看看我抱的是什么 |
[1:12:36] | Yeah, I am looking. | 我看到了 |
[1:12:37] | Look how cute he is. | 看他多可爱啊 |
[1:12:38] | You know, it’s-it’s crazy. | 你太不理智了 |
[1:12:40] | Who’s gonna take care of him? | 谁来照顾他 |
[1:12:42] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:12:43] | Come on. I named him waffles. | 好了 我给他取名华夫饼 |
[1:12:45] | Not inside. | 不准进屋 |
[1:13:05] | Come on. | 吃吧 |
[1:13:11] | I kept telling her you were going to get bigger. | 我一直告诉她你会越长越大 |
[1:13:14] | Not so into you now, is she? | 所以她现在不太喜欢你了 对吧 |
[1:13:17] | I never went anywhere. | 我哪里都没有去过 |
[1:13:20] | I never played. | 我从未玩耍过 |
[1:13:22] | It was like the days went on and on without me. | 感觉就像没有我日子也会一天天过去 |
[1:13:27] | You have 30 days to deal with this. | 你有三十天的时间来处理掉这个 |
[1:13:29] | When the officer came, | 当警察来的时候 |
[1:13:30] | I thought it was to take me to do find-and-show. | 我以为又是要领我去参加找东西表演 |
[1:13:33] | But she left without me. | 但她自己走了 |
[1:13:35] | He’s dirty. We’re getting rid of him. | 他很脏 我们要把他赶走 |
[1:13:36] | We are not going to get rid of that dog. | 我们不能把狗赶走 |
[1:13:38] | That’s enough! We’re getting rid of him. | 够了 我们要把他赶走 |
[1:13:40] | I took him in here, and we’re gonna take care of him. | 我把他带回来的 我们要照顾好他 |
[1:13:53] | You’ll make sure he finds a nice home, right? | 你保证可以给他找个好家庭 是吗 |
[1:13:56] | Somebody responsible? | 一个负责任的人 |
[1:13:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:14:09] | Come on. Out. | 快来 出来 |
[1:14:10] | Move it. | 动起来 |
[1:14:11] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 快来 |
[1:14:13] | Move. | 动起来 |
[1:14:22] | So long, doggie. | 再见 小狗 |
[1:14:33] | Now I’m supposed to walk home? | 现在我应该走回家吗 |
[1:14:36] | That didn’t seem very fair. | 这似乎太不公平了 |
[1:14:39] | But when I thought about it, | 但当我好好考虑后 |
[1:14:41] | I didn’t want to go back to that home. | 我不想回到那个家了 |
[1:14:51] | Come on. Over here. | 快来 来这里 |
[1:14:54] | Look, mom. | 看 妈妈 |
[1:14:56] | That looks like fun. | 看起来很有趣 |
[1:14:57] | Sit. Sit. You like that? | 坐 坐 你喜欢那个吗 |
[1:15:00] | It’s been so long since I’ve had fun. | 已经很久没有开心玩耍了 |
[1:15:03] | Where is she going? | 她要去哪里 |
[1:15:08] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[1:15:11] | There’s something about you. | 你身上有些东西 |
[1:15:14] | It’s… your smell. | 是…你的味道 |
[1:15:17] | You’re a scruffy one. | 你有点脏脏的 |
[1:15:19] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[1:15:21] | Where are you from? | 你从哪里来的 |
[1:15:24] | You got a collar? | 你有颈圈吗 |
[1:15:26] | I know that smell. | 我知道那个味道 |
[1:15:29] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[1:15:31] | It’s… from a long time ago. | 那是…在很久以前 |
[1:16:06] | Had I been here before? | 我之前来过这里吗 |
[1:16:09] | I was so happy to leave the town behind. | 真开心我能离开城市 |
[1:16:14] | My nose was full of fresh new smells. | 我鼻子充满了清新的味道 |
[1:16:19] | And then there are the smells you never forget. | 这里有个味道你永不会忘记 |
[1:16:24] | Train. Moss. | 火车 苔藓 |
[1:16:26] | Trees. Horse. Garbage. | 树木 马 垃圾 |
[1:16:29] | It was horse-dog! | 是小马狗 |
[1:16:59] | Could it be the same? | 会是一样的吗 |
[1:17:03] | Ah, it was the same. | 是一样的耶 |
[1:17:04] | Could it mean Ethan was here, too? | 那是不是意味着伊森也曾在这 |
[1:17:08] | That ought to cover us to the end of the month. | 那应该够我们撑到月底 |
[1:17:10] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[1:17:13] | That can’t be him. | 不可能是他 |
[1:17:15] | Tell Fred that I will be in town… | 告诉弗雷德我会去镇里 |
[1:17:17] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[1:17:18] | …tomorrow to settle up, okay? | 明日去结账好吗 |
[1:17:20] | Will do. | 会跟他说的 |
[1:17:22] | It is him! | 是他 |
[1:17:24] | It’s him! Yes! | 是他 太棒了 |
[1:17:26] | Yes, it’s him! | 太棒了 是他 |
[1:17:33] | It’s me! | 是我啊 |
[1:17:34] | Boss dog! Bailey, Bailey, Bailey | 狗老大 贝利贝利贝利 |
[1:17:36] | doodle dog! | 你的傻狗狗 |
[1:17:38] | Where’d you come from? | 你从哪来的 |
[1:17:40] | After all these lives, I’d actually found him. | 经过了这么世 我真的找到你了 |
[1:17:43] | I found Ethan. | 我找到了伊森 |
[1:17:47] | I’m gonna make a bet you’re hungry. | 我敢打赌你饿了 |
[1:17:51] | Here you go. | 吃吧 |
[1:17:56] | You must be. | 看来是真饿坏了 |
[1:17:58] | Nobody likes my cooking. | 没有人喜欢我煮的东西 |
[1:18:09] | Don’t look at me like that. | 不要这样看着我 |
[1:18:13] | You can’t stay here. | 你不能留在这 |
[1:18:16] | You gotta go home. | 你得回家去 |
[1:18:16] | You belong to somebody. | 你有主人 |
[1:18:18] | Home. Yes. | 家 对啊 |
[1:18:19] | Yes, I’m home. | 对 我回家了 |
[1:18:22] | Go home, dog. | 回家吧 狗狗 |
[1:18:28] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[1:18:45] | You’re a stubborn one, aren’t you? | 你是一条固执的狗狗 是吗 |
[1:18:54] | Then, Tuesday night, | 然后 周二晚间 |
[1:18:55] | we got three tenths of an inch of rain. | 降雨量为76毫米 |
[1:19:09] | Be sure he gets a good home. | 确保它能找个好家 |
[1:19:11] | He’s a good dog. | 它是一条好狗 |
[1:19:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:19:15] | No. No, don’t leave me here. | 不不不 不要把我留在这 |
[1:19:17] | This is a white-coat place. | 这里是收容站 |
[1:19:19] | I belong with you. | 我是你的 |
[1:19:23] | So long, dog. | 再见 狗狗 |
[1:20:13] | You want to get out of here? | 你想要离开这吗 |
[1:20:17] | Do you want to go? | 你想走吗 |
[1:20:19] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[1:20:22] | I was back in the front seat. | 我又坐回了前排 |
[1:20:25] | Okay, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[1:20:27] | Guess it’s gonna be you and me. | 看来我们俩要相依为命了 |
[1:20:30] | And the donkey. | 还有那头驴 |
[1:20:32] | What’s a donkey? | 驴是什么 |
[1:20:36] | Now, when was the last time you got a bath? | 你上一次洗澡是什么时候 |
[1:20:39] | That’s a good boy. | 真是条乖狗 |
[1:20:42] | There you go. All right. | 洗好了 |
[1:20:44] | Just step out. Out. Let’s go! | 爬出去 我们走 |
[1:20:47] | There you go. | 干的好 |
[1:20:58] | You’re getting a new collar. | 你会得到一个新的项圈 |
[1:21:02] | Doesn’t look like he’s missed too many meals. | 看起来它可没有少吃 |
[1:21:03] | – He’s in good shape. – Yeah, he’s a good boy. | -它体型很好 -嗯 是条好狗 |
[1:21:05] | Aren’t you, huh? | 是不是啊 |
[1:21:12] | But Ethan still seemed sad. | 但伊森似乎还是很伤心 |
[1:21:16] | Maybe it was because he slept alone. | 也许是因为他一个人睡 |
[1:21:19] | I wanted to help him, but I didn’t know how. | 我想要帮他 可我不知道如何帮 |
[1:21:24] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:21:26] | Hold that thought. | 等一下 |
[1:21:32] | Okay, Bailey, let’s do this. | 贝利 就这么办 |
[1:21:34] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[1:21:35] | Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry. | 快快快快快 |
[1:21:37] | This is the place. | 就是这儿了 |
[1:21:39] | I’m looking for… | 我在找… |
[1:21:45] | Come on, Carly. Come here, girl. | 快 卡莉 到这来 宝贝 |
[1:21:46] | – Come on, Carly. – Come on, Carly. | -过来 卡莉 -过来吧 卡莉 |
[1:21:49] | Come here, Carly. | 快来 卡莉 |
[1:21:51] | Can you get the gate for me? | 能帮我开下门吗 |
[1:21:52] | – Yes, mommy. – Thank you. | -好的 妈妈 -谢谢 |
[1:21:55] | Good girl. | 乖狗狗 |
[1:22:04] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:22:07] | Rach. | 瑞秋 |
[1:22:10] | Oh, hey. Look, Will. | 快看 威尔 |
[1:22:11] | – Grandma’s here. – Hi, grandma. | -外婆来了 -外婆 |
[1:22:12] | There’s that smell again. | 那又有那种气味了 |
[1:22:14] | – How are you feeling? – I’m pretty good. | -最近感觉怎么样 -挺好的 |
[1:22:16] | This is a surprise. | 真是个惊喜 |
[1:22:18] | It’s stronger now. | 现在更浓了 |
[1:22:20] | I thought I’d bring you some groceries. | 我觉得我该给你们准备些吃的了 |
[1:22:22] | – It’s Hannah! – Aw. Hmm, thanks. | -是汉娜 -谢谢 |
[1:22:24] | You’re still here? | 你还在这 |
[1:22:26] | Oh, you look different. | 虽然你看起来不一样了 |
[1:22:28] | But you still smell like biscuits. | 但闻起来还像饼干一样 |
[1:22:35] | Who is this? | 这是谁的狗 |
[1:22:37] | It’s the, uh, stray from the park. | 公园里的流浪狗 |
[1:22:41] | A stray? Really? | 流浪狗 真的吗 |
[1:22:44] | Well, hello there. | 你好哇 |
[1:22:48] | What a good dog. | 多好一条狗啊 |
[1:22:50] | Well, he’s certainly not a stray, | 它肯定不是流浪狗 |
[1:22:51] | ’cause he’s got a collar. | 因为它有项圈 |
[1:22:53] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[1:22:55] | His name is Buddy. | 它的名字是巴蒂 |
[1:22:57] | Let’s see. He belongs to… | 看看 它的主人是 |
[1:24:07] | Come on, Ethan. | 出来啊 伊森 |
[1:24:08] | I can smell you in there. | 我能闻出来你在里面 |
[1:24:11] | I don’t want to leave you here. | 我不想把你留在这 |
[1:24:14] | But I guess he’s not home. | 但我想他应该不在家 |
[1:24:35] | Hi, Ethan. | 嗨 伊森 |
[1:24:39] | Hi, Hannah. | 嗨 汉娜 |
[1:24:45] | I brought your dog home. | 我把你的狗带回来了 |
[1:24:56] | Must have been tough on you, | 你一定过的很辛苦吧 |
[1:24:57] | losing your husband after all those years. | 多年前就失去了丈夫 |
[1:25:01] | Yeah, it made me miss my daughter a lot. | 嗯 所以我格外想念我的女儿 |
[1:25:05] | And then, with the new baby coming, | 然后 随着孙子的出生 |
[1:25:06] | I thought Rachel and Miguel could really use the help. | 我觉得瑞秋和米格尔真的很需要帮手 |
[1:25:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:25:12] | How long you get to stay for? | 你要在这待多久啊 |
[1:25:16] | Uh, well, I’m… I’m not visiting, Ethan. | 我不是来探亲的 伊森 |
[1:25:18] | I moved back about a month ago. | 大概一个月前我就搬回来住了 |
[1:25:21] | Y-you did? | 你搬了吗 |
[1:25:23] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[1:25:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:30] | Well, this place is still the same. | 这个地方还跟以前一样 |
[1:25:33] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[1:25:35] | Oh, come on. | 加油啊 |
[1:25:37] | So, what about you? | 那你呢 |
[1:25:38] | You… you never met anyone or… | 你 你就再没遇上某个人或 |
[1:25:41] | Never found the right fit. | 找不到对的人 |
[1:25:46] | I’m really stubborn. | 我真的很固执 |
[1:25:48] | I know that. | 这点我知道 |
[1:25:49] | When you put your mind to something, that was that. | 当你把心思投入到一件事中 就是那样 |
[1:25:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:25:54] | That’s good for getting things done. | 这样有助于把事情搞定 |
[1:25:55] | It’s not so good for relationships. | 但是不利于发展感情 |
[1:26:00] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[1:26:03] | Okay, here we go. | 好吧 就这样 |
[1:26:05] | They’re gonna lick faces. | 它们会互相舔脸 |
[1:26:06] | Well, look, this was really nice. | 这样非常好 |
[1:26:10] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:26:11] | Thank you, Ethan. | 谢谢你 伊森 |
[1:26:13] | Wait, what? | 等一下 什么 |
[1:26:15] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[1:26:16] | Hey, thanks for bringing back my dog. | 谢谢你把我的狗带回来 |
[1:26:19] | You’re welcome. Bye. | 不客气 再见 |
[1:26:23] | Hey, Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[1:26:29] | I, uh… | 我… |
[1:26:32] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一句道歉 |
[1:26:34] | For what happened to us. | 为我们之间发生的事情道歉 |
[1:26:37] | Back then. | 以前的事 |
[1:26:39] | Well, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:26:40] | It was a long, long time ago. | 那是很久很久以前了 |
[1:26:42] | No. | 不 |
[1:26:43] | I pushed you away. | 我把你推开了 |
[1:26:44] | And I was… I was really mad at the world. | 而且我那时对这个世界真的很愤怒 |
[1:26:47] | And I just want you to know that not a day goes by | 我只是想让你知道 |
[1:26:50] | that I don’t kick myself for doing that. | 我每一天都在为那样做后悔 |
[1:26:56] | There’s that sweaty smell. | 这就是那种流汗的味道 |
[1:27:00] | You think, uh, | 你觉得 |
[1:27:02] | it’d be crazy if… | 如果我们一起做点什么 |
[1:27:07] | we did something together? | 是件疯狂的事吗 |
[1:27:11] | Are you asking me out on a date? | 你是想跟我约会吗 |
[1:27:14] | Well, I just think that I’d be an all-time fool | 我只是觉得如果我就看着你开车走了 |
[1:27:18] | if I just watched you drive away. | 那我就是个大大的白痴 |
[1:27:22] | Enough talking. Use your nose. | 别说话了 快用鼻子吧 |
[1:27:25] | Then don’t. | 不要 |
[1:27:38] | Okay, now you’re getting it. | 好的 现在你们做对了 |
[1:27:47] | Yes! Yes! | 好的 太棒了 |
[1:27:53] | Get out of here. | 离这儿远点 |
[1:27:54] | Give ’em some space. | 给他们点空间 |
[1:28:03] | Few right there, that’s why… | 那边有一点 这就是为什么… |
[1:28:05] | Hi, you little cutie pie. | 你好啊 小可爱 |
[1:28:07] | Ew. My water has mint in it. | 我的水里有薄荷 |
[1:28:11] | You have a good time? | 你开心吗 |
[1:28:15] | Once they started licking faces, | 它们一旦开始互相舔脸 |
[1:28:17] | no one could stop them. | 就没人能阻止了 |
[1:28:19] | Ethan finally had what he needed. | 伊森终于得到他需要的了 |
[1:28:22] | He was happy. | 他很开心 |
[1:28:24] | I was happy, too. | 我也很开心 |
[1:28:27] | Excuse me, everybody. | 不好意思 大家 |
[1:28:29] | I-I would like to thank you all for coming here today. | 我想感谢你们今天能够来到这里 |
[1:28:33] | – It means a lot to Hannah and I. – Cheers. | -这对汉娜和我很重要 -干杯 |
[1:28:36] | I’ve always wanted a big family. | 我一直想要有个大家庭 |
[1:28:37] | All in one day, I’ve got one. | 在一天之内 我就拥有了一个 |
[1:28:39] | You didn’t tell me how big it was. | 你没说它有多大 |
[1:28:43] | I just would like to say how grateful I am | 我只想说说我有多感恩 |
[1:28:45] | that my beautiful girl | 我美丽的女孩 |
[1:28:48] | walked back into my life. | 重新回到了我的生命中 |
[1:28:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:28:52] | Life’s a mystery. | 生命就是个谜 |
[1:28:54] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:29:00] | There was one thing I still wanted. | 我还想要做一件事 |
[1:29:02] | I wanted him to know it was me. | 我想要他知道那是我 |
[1:29:04] | We had so much fun last night. | 我们昨晚非常开心 |
[1:29:05] | That I was Bailey. | 我就是贝利 |
[1:29:06] | What a great night. | 昨晚真的很棒 |
[1:29:08] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[1:29:09] | You were amazing. | 你很棒 |
[1:29:10] | Yeah. You, too. | 是的 你也很棒 |
[1:29:15] | – Wait, didn’t Bailey used to do that? – Yeah. | -等等 贝利以前不就是这样吗 -是啊 |
[1:29:18] | It’s a dog thing. | 狗狗都会这样做 |
[1:29:21] | Bailey. I’m Bailey. | 贝利 我是贝利 |
[1:29:25] | There’s gotta be a way. | 肯定有办法的 |
[1:29:34] | Hmm. Wait. | 等等 |
[1:29:38] | That’s familiar. | 这味道有点熟悉 |
[1:29:58] | I smelled… me. | 我闻到了…我的味道 |
[1:30:08] | What do you got there? | 你叼着什么呢 |
[1:30:11] | Where did you find that? | 你在哪发现的 |
[1:30:22] | You want to play? | 你想玩吗 |
[1:30:25] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[1:30:26] | You have to really go after this one. | 你得追着这个 |
[1:30:30] | Go get it. | 去追吧 |
[1:30:32] | Good boy! | 好样的 |
[1:30:34] | Come on, bring it here. | 来 把它带回来 |
[1:30:36] | Good one. | 不错 |
[1:30:39] | All right. | 好 |
[1:30:41] | You go play, all right? | 你自己去玩 好吗 |
[1:30:44] | Gotta get back. | 我得回去了 |
[1:30:52] | What? What do you want? | 怎么了 你想要什么 |
[1:30:59] | This is nuts. | 这太疯狂了 |
[1:31:08] | All right, buddy. | 好吧 哥们儿 |
[1:31:10] | You want to go for the showstopper? | 你想来点好玩的 |
[1:31:14] | You want to try it? You want to get it? | 你想试试吗 你想要吧 |
[1:31:17] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:31:18] | I am ready. | 我准备好了 |
[1:31:20] | Okay. Go! | 好了 去吧 |
[1:31:34] | Where did you learn how to do that, buddy? | 你在哪里学的这招 哥们儿 |
[1:31:42] | You are really starting to freak me out, boss dog. | 你有点吓到我的 狗老大 |
[1:31:45] | Yes, Ethan, that’s right. | 没错 伊森 这就对了 |
[1:31:47] | I’m your boss dog. I’m Bailey. | 我是你的狗老大 我是贝利 |
[1:31:49] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[1:31:52] | Boss dog? | 狗老大 |
[1:31:58] | Are you the boss dog? | 你是狗老大 |
[1:32:06] | No. | 不会吧 |
[1:32:07] | Yes. It’s me, Ethan. | 是的 是我 伊森 |
[1:32:09] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:32:15] | Bailey? | 贝利 |
[1:32:26] | Bailey. | 贝利 |
[1:32:36] | Boss dog. | 狗老大 |
[1:32:39] | Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey. | 贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利 |
[1:32:52] | Mmm, yeah. | 太好了 |
[1:33:01] | So, in all my lives as a dog, | 所以 在我的狗生里 |
[1:33:04] | here’s what I’ve learned. | 这是我学到的东西 |
[1:33:06] | Have fun, obviously. | 很显然 要玩得开心 |
[1:33:10] | Whenever possible, | 无论何时 |
[1:33:12] | find someone to save, and save them. | 找到一些需要拯救的人 并拯救他们 |
[1:33:15] | Lick the ones you love. | 去舔那些你所爱的人 |
[1:33:17] | Don’t get all sad-faced about what happened | 不为已经发生的事而悲伤 |
[1:33:20] | and scrunchy-faced about what could. | 也不为没发生的事而苦恼 |
[1:33:23] | – Just be here now. – Go! | -活在当下就好 -去吧 |
[1:33:25] | Okay, go get it. | 好 去追吧 |
[1:33:27] | – Be here now. – That’s it. | -活在当下 -就这样 |
[1:33:32] | That’s a dog’s purpose. | 这就是一条狗的使命 |