时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Lost… | 剧情回顾… |
[00:03] | I don’t care what Jack said. | 我不在乎Jack怎么说 |
[00:05] | They’ve got him. We have to get him back. | 我们要把他救回来 |
[00:06] | I owe him that. | 我欠他的 |
[00:08] | The man in the house. You said you seen him before? | 那个屋子里的男人 你以前见过他? |
[00:10] | On the video feed from the pearl station. | 就是珍珠舱录像里的那个人 |
[00:12] | Why are we continuing to play this little game, | 我们为什么还要兜圈子呢 |
[00:14] | when we all know it has moved to the next stage? | 为什么不直接切入正题? |
[00:21] | This is a map showing electrical and data cabling | 这张地图显示所有电能 |
[00:23] | comprised of houses and dormitories. | 提供给了一个住宅区 |
[00:25] | Sounds like a place well worth visiting. | 那地方一定很值得拜访 |
[00:28] | I saw a lightning hit the roof. You were electrocuted. | 当我看见闪电击打顶棚时你被电死了 |
[00:32] | And when you heard Claire was in the water, | 你下水去救Claire的时候 |
[00:34] | you drown trying to save her. | 你自己却淹死了 |
[00:35] | I dove in myself so you never went in. I’m trying pal, | 结果我下了水 你就得救了 我试过了 兄弟 |
[00:38] | I tried twice to save you, but no matter what I try to do… | 我救了你两次 但不论我怎么做 |
[00:41] | you gonna die Charlie. | 你都会死的 Charlie |
[01:30] | Mom! | 妈妈? 妈妈! |
[01:50] | Oh look, Aaron! Your mom has finaly decided to wake up. | 看啊 Aron 你妈妈终于决定起床了 |
[01:59] | The only way I could get you to sleep in was to borrow the midget. | 多亏了我借走你的小矮人 你才睡着的 |
[02:04] | And, what is all this? | 这些都是什么? |
[02:07] | An aperitive, of mysterious island fruit. | 开味酒和这岛上神秘的水果 |
[02:11] | Before the breakfast picnic I have set up in your honor | 然后还有我特意为你准备的野餐 |
[02:16] | a short walk down the beach. | 就在不远的沙滩 |
[02:19] | What’s gotten into you, Charlie? | 你怎么了Charlie? |
[02:21] | Sorry? | 抱歉? |
[02:21] | It’s just, you’ve been so depressed all week, | 一个星期以来你都很沮丧 |
[02:23] | and now it’s breakfast in bed and picnics? | 而现在 野餐和枕边小吃? |
[02:27] | I woke up this morning, and I thought, | 早晨醒来我想 |
[02:29] | it’s time to stop feeling sorry for yourself and seize the day, | 是时候振作精神了 让自己占有这一天 |
[02:31] | and I can’t think of anyone I’d rather do some day-seizing with than you. | 然后我就想到了你 |
[02:39] | So… What do you say? | 那…你怎么说? |
[02:42] | Let’s drop the cherub off | 让我们把这小天使 |
[02:44] | with auntie Sun and uncle Jin, | 交给Sun阿姨和Jin叔叔 |
[02:47] | and you and I go for a little stroll. | 让我们去享受吧 |
[02:52] | I would love to. | 正合我意 |
[02:56] | From the position of this stream, we should be here, | 照小溪的方位 我们应该在这里 |
[02:59] | and if the scale is right, | 如果比例正确的话 |
[03:01] | his people are 2 miles in that direction. | 他的人一定在那个方向的两英里外 |
[03:05] | I don’t expect you to confirm that. | 我没有期望你的确认 |
[03:12] | It’s an electrical wiring map, Sayid. | 这只是电缆的地图 Sayid |
[03:14] | I’m not sure it’s as accurate as you think. | 我不像你那么确定它的精确度 |
[03:16] | Well, it’s certainly not as infallible as the magical carvings on your stick. | 那当然没有你那神奇的棍子来的精确 |
[03:19] | Hey, the stick didget us to that station. | 那棍子带我们去了那个站 |
[03:21] | Oh, the station which you accidentally blew up. | 是那个你不小心炸掉的站吗? |
[03:24] | If you’d have warned me that the basement was rigged with C-4, | 如果你提醒我那到处是C-4的话 |
[03:27] | I might’ve been a little more careful. | 我也许会小心点 |
[03:34] | Why don’t you just tell us if we’re going the right way? | 你就不能告诉我们正确的方向吗? |
[03:37] | You’re going the right way. | 你们走的没错 |
[03:39] | Remind me why we’re keeping him alive. | 我们为什么让他活着呢? |
[03:40] | What do you suggest, we shoot him like a dog? | 你有什么建议 像打狗一样杀了他? |
[03:42] | No. I like dogs. | 不 我喜欢狗 |
[03:44] | He’s right. They would not trade his life for your friend’s. | 他是对的 他们不会用他的生命和你的朋友交换的 |
[03:48] | We should shoot him. | 我们应该杀了他 |
[03:49] | Enough! Nobody’s shooting anybody. | 够了 谁都别说了 |
[03:52] | The map says where they are, and he says the map is right, | 地图告诉我们他们的方位他说我们的方向是正确的 |
[03:55] | so just keep moving. | 所以继续前进吧 |
[04:03] | Okay, here we are, here we are. | 我们到了 |
[04:07] | Not bad, eh? | 不错是吧? |
[04:08] | Not bad at all. | 简直棒极了 |
[04:10] | Well, if you’ll take your seat, | 你先请坐吧 |
[04:12] | we will begin with our first course,which is cereal.We have fresh fruit salad | 我们有麦片 新鲜的水果沙拉 |
[04:18] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:21] | Good morning yourself. | 恩…早上好 |
[04:25] | What brings you down to the beach? | 什么风把你吹来了 Desmond? |
[04:27] | Boar are running thick. | 最近有许多野猪出没 |
[04:28] | I was hoping you might want to join me on a hunt. | 我希望你和我一起去打猎 |
[04:34] | Thanks for the invite, | 谢谢你的邀请 |
[04:36] | but as you can see, we’re just about to begin a picnic. | 但我们正在准备野餐 |
[04:40] | Well, I think hunting might be a… | 我认为打猎是一种… |
[04:43] | a better way to spend your day, Charlie. | 很好的方式来消磨你的一天 Charlie |
[04:46] | I mean, of all the things you could choose to do today, | 我的意思是所有的事中 |
[04:48] | hunting with me might be your best option. | 打猎无疑是最佳选择 |
[04:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[04:53] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[04:54] | I think I know how to get us off this island. | 我知道怎么离开这座岛了 |
[05:27] | Claire, what’s the matter? | Claire 你怎么了? |
[05:29] | I need Jin’s nets and fish. | 我需要Jin的网和鱼 |
[05:31] | We’ve gotta hurry. And buckets…I’m gonna need those, too. | 我们要快点…还有水桶 我需要那个 |
[05:34] | We have to catch the birds. | 我们必须抓一只鸟 |
[05:36] | What birds? | 什么鸟? |
[05:36] | They just flew over, and they’re only gonna be here today, | 他们刚飞过 而且就在这停留一天 |
[05:38] | so to catch one, we need to do it now. | 所以要捉的话 只有今天 |
[05:40] | Oh, this sounds like fun. | 那听起来很有趣 |
[05:43] | Can you get some nets? | 你能弄些网来吗? |
[05:44] | Nets for what, Barb… | 网用来干嘛Barb… |
[05:49] | Nets for what, Claire? | 网用来干嘛 Claire? |
[05:51] | Okay, five minutes ago, a flock of sea birds flew over my head. | 5分钟前 一群海鸟飞过我的头顶 |
[05:55] | Seabirds are migratory, | 海鸟会迁移 |
[05:56] | which means they’re gonna keep heading south. | 他们会继续向南飞 |
[06:00] | I’m sorry. I don’t understand why we need to… | 抱歉 我还是不明白 |
[06:02] | They’re tagged. | 他们被挂了标签 |
[06:03] | Tagged? | 标签? |
[06:05] | Scientists tag these birds so they can track them. | 科学家给他们做了标签 为了追踪研究他们 |
[06:07] | So when they eventually land in Australia or New Zealand or wherever, | 如果他们到了澳大利亚或新西兰 |
[06:11] | somebody’s gonna gather them up. | 有人会收集他们的 |
[06:15] | We can send a message. | 如果我们捉住一只 |
[06:17] | If we can catch one. | 我们可以靠他们传递消息 |
[06:18] | Okay, so here’s the plan. | 好了 这是我们的计划 |
[06:19] | First, we’ve gotta cut up these fish, make chum. | 首先把鱼弄碎 |
[06:21] | That’ll get the birds to settle in the water. | 鸟儿会来觅食的 |
[06:23] | And then, um, we’re gonna need to cut up some of this net. | 我们要重新布置网 |
[06:26] | Charlie, can you go get some knives? | Charlie能把刀递给我吗? |
[06:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:36] | How do you even know this stuff about birds? | 你是怎么知道这些的 Claire? |
[06:39] | I watched a lot of nature shows with my mum. | 那是因为我和妈妈看太多自然节目了 |
[06:42] | Doesn’t exactly make you an expert. | 那也不能让你成为专家啊 |
[06:45] | I just… | 我只是… |
[06:46] | I don’t want to see you wasting your time, that’s all. | 我只是不想让你浪费时间罢了 |
[06:52] | So what happened to seizing the day? | 你不是说好”占有”这一天的吗? |
[06:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:59] | Don’t see the point. | 是我没发现这一点 |
[07:14] | Hold still, dear. | 稳住了 亲爱的 |
[07:15] | Just another second. | 马上就好 |
[07:18] | There. | 行了 |
[07:20] | We’re through now. | 没事了 |
[07:26] | Ms. Littleton, I’m Officer Barnes. | Littleton女士 我是Barnes警官 |
[07:29] | Sorry to bother you, but I need to ask you a few questions. | 很抱歉打扰您 但我需要问几个问题 |
[07:31] | Can I ask you how the accident happened? | 事故是怎么发生的? |
[07:36] | A truck forced us off the road. | 一辆卡车把我们撞出路面 |
[07:39] | Okay, and who was driving? | 谁在驾驶? |
[07:45] | Me. | 我 |
[07:48] | Has anyone contacted your father? | 有人联系你父亲吗? |
[07:50] | My father died when I was 2. | 我2岁时父亲就去世了 |
[07:52] | Sorry to hear that. | 很抱歉 |
[07:55] | I spoke with the truck driver. | 我和卡车司机谈过 |
[07:57] | He’s fine, by the way. | 他很好 |
[07:58] | He said that when you hit him… | 他说你撞了他… |
[08:00] | No, he hit us. | 不 是他撞的我们 |
[08:02] | About what speed would you say that happened when you were driving? | 事故发生时你的车速是多少? |
[08:05] | It just came out of nowhere. | 他突然就冒了出来 我没有… |
[08:07] | That’s not the question I asked, Ms. Littleton. | 你没有回答我的问题 Littleton女士 |
[08:11] | I don’t know how fast I was driving. | 我不知道当时的车速 |
[08:15] | Why are you even asking me these questions? | 你为什么要问这些问题? |
[08:18] | These questions are standard procedure when there’s a fatality. | 抱歉这是程序 |
[08:23] | My mother is in surgery. | 我母亲在开刀 |
[08:25] | She’s not dead. | 她还没死 |
[08:27] | Right. | 是啊 |
[08:30] | So she is. | 那就是了 |
[08:31] | You know, this is not my fault! | 这不是我的错 |
[08:36] | Didn’t say it was. | 我没有说是你的错 |
[08:37] | Good day, Ms. Littleton. | 祝你有愉快的一天 Littleton女士 |
[08:53] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你个问题吗? |
[09:07] | I told you that your daughter was living with them… | 我告诉你你女儿和他们在一起… |
[09:12] | and you haven’t asked me a single question about her. | 而你竟然没问我一个问题 |
[09:15] | You haven’t… | 你没有… |
[09:16] | Your friend Jack, | 你的朋友 Jack |
[09:19] | you care about him? | 你关切他吗? |
[09:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:26] | Imagine 16 years from now, | 设想一下16年后 |
[09:28] | you’re told he’s still alive. | 你被告知他还活着 |
[09:30] | But in your heart, | 然而你告诉自己 |
[09:32] | you know that he wouldn’t remember you. | 他可能甚至都不记得你了 |
[09:36] | He wouldn’t know you. | 他根本不认识你了 |
[09:39] | Wouldn’t even know | 那还会了解 |
[09:40] | that you ever cared about him. | 你关切过他吗? |
[09:51] | I haven’t asked you questions about my daughter… | 我没有问你我女儿的事… |
[09:56] | because I do not want to know the answers. | 因为我不想知道答案 |
[10:15] | Water? | 水? |
[10:17] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[10:20] | So how’d you get here? | 你是怎么来这里的? |
[10:22] | How’d you get onto this island? | 怎么来到这座岛上的? |
[10:23] | Don’t waste your breath. Whatever he says will be a lie. | 不要浪费口舌了 他说的都不是真话 |
[10:27] | I was recruited when I was 24. | 24岁是我被招入了新兵 |
[10:29] | I was approached by a man… | 有一个人和我接触… |
[10:30] | I didn’t ask you when I asked you how. | 我没有问什么时候 我问你是怎么来的 |
[10:33] | They brought me on the submarine. | 坐潜水艇来的 |
[10:35] | So your people, they can just come and go whenever they want? | 你们的人…他们能随意进出? |
[10:38] | Go, yes, but two weeks ago, | 去 是的 可两星期以前 |
[10:41] | our underwater beacon stopped emitting its locator signal. | 海底灯标停止接收信号 |
[10:45] | There was an event…an electromagnetic pulse. | 出了事故…是电磁回路 |
[10:48] | It would be impossible to come back. | 回来就不可能了 |
[10:50] | Why would you want to come back? | 你为什么想回来? |
[10:51] | You would not understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[10:56] | Try me. | 说来听听 |
[10:58] | I misspoke. | 我不会说的 |
[11:00] | What I meant to say is, | 我想说的是 |
[11:02] | you’re not capable of understanding. | 你没有理解的能力 |
[11:04] | And why am I not capable? | 那又是为什么呢? |
[11:07] | Because you are not on the list. | 因为你不在名单上 |
[11:11] | What list? | 什么名单? |
[11:17] | The man who brought me here, | 那个把我带来这里的人 |
[11:19] | who brought all of my people here, | 和所有来这里的人 |
[11:21] | he is… a magnificent man. | 他是一个…伟大的人 |
[11:26] | If Ben’s so magnificent, then why did he need one of us to save him? | 如果Ben很伟大 那为什么需要我们中的一个人来救他呢? |
[11:30] | Ben? Ben is not… | Ben? Ben不是… |
[11:35] | I will try to make this as simple as I can. | 简单点说 |
[11:38] | You are not on the list because you are flawed | 你们不在名单里 因为你们有瑕疵 |
[11:43] | Because you are angry | 因为你们愤怒 |
[11:47] | And weak and frightened. | 虚弱 恐惧 |
[11:50] | The more I learn about your people, | 越了解你们的人 |
[11:52] | the more I suspect you’re not as omniscient as you’d have us believe. | 我就越怀疑 你们是不是真的无所不知 |
[11:56] | Don’t speak to us as if you know us. | 别装作你很了解我们 |
[11:58] | Of course I don’t know you, Sayid Jarrah. | 我当然不了解你 Sayid Jarrah |
[12:01] | How could I? | 我怎么会呢? |
[12:04] | And you, Kate Austen, are a complete stranger to me. | Kate Austen 你对我来说就是个陌生人 |
[12:10] | But you, John Locke, you, I might have a fleeting memory of, | 但John Locke 你…我想起来… |
[12:14] | but I must be confused, | 我一定是糊涂了 |
[12:16] | because the John Locke I know was para… | 因为我认识的John Locke曾是… |
[12:21] | Look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[12:28] | Over here. Come on. | 在这边 快点 |
[13:15] | Well, looks like we’re here. | 看来我们到了 |
[13:24] | Will this work? | 这能行吗? |
[13:25] | Yes. Work. | 是的 能行 |
[13:37] | Sun Please… Help. | 能帮一下Sun的忙吗 |
[13:40] | Ok. | 好的 |
[13:49] | Smells great. | 真难闻啊 |
[13:51] | Let’s get it over with. | 我们来处理吧 |
[13:57] | This was my mother’s worst fear. | 我妈妈最怕这个了 |
[13:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[14:00] | That I would end up doing something very much like this, | 最后我就干这个 |
[14:03] | cutting bait. She had high hopes for my future. | 做诱饵 她对我的期望值很高 |
[14:08] | They did not include me marrying a fisherman’s son. | 他们也没想到我会嫁给渔夫的儿子 |
[14:13] | Well, I guess we don’t always turn out like our mothers want. | 看来我们都不能实现母亲的愿望了 |
[14:16] | Of course, mine never worked a day in her life. | 当然 我妈妈从来不做事 |
[14:24] | My mom was a librarian. | 我妈妈曾是个图书管理员 |
[14:28] | Was? | 曾是? |
[14:36] | We should get this stuff out there. | 我们该干活了 |
[15:00] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了? |
[15:04] | I went home to take a shower. | 回家洗了个澡 |
[15:07] | That must have been nice. | 那一定很舒服 |
[15:08] | They said she was still in surgery. | 他们说她还在手术中 |
[15:13] | I had glass in my hair, Aunt Lindsey. | 我也受伤了 Lindsey姑妈 |
[15:16] | Well, I’m glad that you’re feeling refreshed. | 我很高兴你恢复精神了 |
[15:23] | Good afternoon. Are you the daughter? | 下午好 你是她女儿吗? |
[15:28] | I’m Dr. Woodruff from neurosurgery. | 我是Woodrufffrom医生 神经科的 |
[15:30] | I’ll be observing your mother for the next few days. | 她还要接受几天的观察 |
[15:32] | How is she? | 她怎么样? |
[15:34] | We’ve managed to stabilize her immediate injuries | 我们设法稳定伤势 |
[15:38] | But your mother suffered a severe head trauma. | 可她头部受到了创伤 |
[15:41] | We’ll have to wait for the swelling in her brain to go down | 我们要等她头部的肿块消退后 |
[15:43] | before we can determine the full extent of her injuries. | 才能给她做全面的检查 |
[15:48] | But…I’m afraid we’re looking at fairly widespread damage. | 但恐怕她受到了大面积的伤害 |
[15:54] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[15:56] | It means that right now these machines are sustaining her life. | 意思是她的生命要靠这些仪器维持 |
[16:01] | But it won’t always be… | 但不会一直… |
[16:04] | I mean, when she wakes up, she won’t… | 当她醒来 她不会… |
[16:05] | I can’t say with any real confidence | 我不能很肯定的告诉你 |
[16:09] | that she will wake up. | 她会醒过来 |
[16:27] | Can she hear us? | 她能听见我们吗? |
[16:28] | I like to think she can. | 我希望是这样 |
[16:30] | How long will she be like this? | 她这样要多久? |
[16:33] | Could be a day, a week or years. | 也许一天 一个星期或是一年 |
[16:35] | We’ll just have to wait and see. | 我们只能等待 |
[16:38] | But I can assure you, she’ll be well looked after. | 但我能保证你们她会受到很好的照顾的 |
[16:40] | Oh, that’s very nice, but we can’t pay for that. | 那很好 只是我们付不起那么多 |
[16:44] | Don’t worry. Her expenses have already been taken care of. | 别担心 有人已经帮你们解决了 |
[16:53] | By whom? | 是谁? |
[16:54] | I’ve been asked to keep that confidential. | 他让我保密 |
[17:20] | 1… 2… One… Two… | |
[17:29] | No! | 不! |
[17:36] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:37] | I’m sorry, man. | 我很抱歉 伙计 |
[17:40] | I said I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:41] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底想干什么? |
[17:42] | I was shooting at a boar. I had no idea you were out here. | 我在打一只野猪 我不知道你们在这里 |
[17:44] | Where’s Charlie? | Charlie在哪里? |
[17:46] | Is he with you? | 和你在一起吗? |
[17:46] | He’s back at the camp. | 他在营地里 |
[17:47] | I’m really sorry if I frightened… | 我很抱歉吓到了你们… |
[17:48] | So it’s just you? | 所以就你一个人? |
[17:51] | Aye, it’s just me. | 是的 |
[17:51] | Hunting, in the exact same spot as we’re setting our trap? | 你就正好出现在我们设陷阱的地方? |
[17:56] | I was following a boar, Claire. | 我在追一头野猪 Claire |
[17:58] | So it’s just a coincidence, then. | 那可真是巧啊 |
[18:03] | Where is it? | 那头猪呢? |
[18:05] | It got away. | 它跑了 |
[18:13] | You don’t want me to catch the birds, do you? | 你不想让我捉住那只鸟是吗? |
[18:15] | You and Charlie..what’s going on? | 你和Charlie 到底怎么了? |
[18:19] | Why wouldn’t I want you to catch the birds? | 我为什么不想你捉住它? |
[18:36] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[18:38] | Don’t touch it! | 别碰它! |
[18:39] | Don’t even get near it. | 别靠近它 |
[18:47] | What are these pylons? | 这些高压电线架是什么? |
[18:50] | What do you think they are? | 你认为呢? |
[18:55] | A security perimeter. | 一种区域防御系统 |
[18:57] | Those sensors on the side would be triggered | 任何人走进去时 |
[19:00] | if anyone passed between them. | 就会触发陷阱 |
[19:06] | It’s an alarm system or a trap. | 这是警报系统或是陷阱 |
[19:09] | Either way, we’ll be safer going around it. | 我们在这里会很安全 |
[19:11] | You are right. It was a security perimeter, | 你是对的 这是个防御系统 |
[19:15] | but like everything else on this island, it hasn’t functioned in years. | 但经过这么多年想必这些都已经失效了 |
[19:18] | Of course it hasn’t. | 别耍我们了 |
[19:22] | If you wish to waste your time, be my guest. | 如果你想浪费时间 随便你 |
[19:25] | The pylons encircle the entire barracks. | 电线架围绕着整个营地 |
[19:28] | There is no going around them. | 你们这样是进不去的 |
[19:30] | If you don’t believe me, look at your map. | 如果你不相信我的话 看看你的地图 |
[19:46] | He appears to be telling the truth. | 看来他说的是真的 |
[20:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:25] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[20:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:46] | Looks like he suffered a cerebral hemorrhage. | 看上去像大脑出血 |
[20:48] | Why did you do that? We needed him! | 你为什么要这样做?我们需要他! |
[20:52] | They were never gonna trade him for Jack. | 他们不会拿他交换Jack的 |
[20:54] | -You don’t know that. -You don’t know it, either. | -你不知道的 -那你也不知道 |
[20:56] | What we do know is that he shot one of his own people who didn’t want to be in this exact situation, | 我们知道的是 他射杀了他的同伴 |
[21:02] | so I’m gonna stick with my opinion. | 所以我坚持我的想法 |
[21:03] | We could have discussed it. | 我们至少能讨论一下 |
[21:04] | Nobody asked me about it when we brought him along in the 1st place. | 我们本来就不该带上他 |
[21:07] | All right. | 行了 |
[21:08] | Pardon me for not knowing that they had a sonic weapon fence. | 抱歉我不知道他们有某种电磁武器系统 |
[21:14] | I didn’t know he was gonna die. How would I know that? | 我不知道他会死 |
[21:16] | Why are you really here? | 你来的目的是什么? |
[21:19] | Are you here for Jack? | 是为了Jack吗? |
[21:22] | Why else would I be here? | 那还有什么原因? |
[21:25] | We’ll talk about this later. | 这事我们稍后再解决 |
[21:27] | Fine by me. | 我同意 |
[21:29] | Just tell me how we’re gonna go through this. | 那我们怎么穿过去? |
[21:30] | We’re not gonna go through it. | 我们另找办法 |
[21:32] | We’re going over it. | 我们翻过去 |
[21:35] | Sayid, where’s the axe? | Sayid, 斧头放在哪了? |
[21:36] | It’s in his pack. | 在他的背包里 |
[21:38] | No, wait a minute. I got it. | 等等 我来拿 |
[21:39] | Here, I got it. | 我来吧 |
[21:52] | I thought you didn’t know there was any c-4. | 我认为你原来不知道有C-4的 |
[21:55] | Well, I stand corrected. | 好吧 我承认 |
[21:58] | Why did you take it? | 你为什么带上它? |
[22:00] | You never know when a little c-4 might come in handy. | 你永远不知道小小的C-4也许能派上用处 |
[22:04] | You’ll have to do better than that. | 你必须做的更好 |
[22:17] | Okay, there you go. | 好了好了 |
[22:20] | What’s going on with you, Charlie? | 你到底怎么了 Charlie? |
[22:22] | I just put Aaron down | 我只是把Aaron放下 |
[22:24] | No, you and Desmond, what’s going on? | 不 你和Desmond 怎么了? |
[22:28] | What you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[22:29] | So you don’t know anything about Desmond shooting off his gun and scaring away the birds? | 那你不知道Desmond开枪吓跑了我们要捉的鸟吗? |
[22:34] | I’ve been with Aaron all morning. | 我早上一直和Aaron在一起 |
[22:36] | You’re lying to me, Charlie. | 你在撒谎 Charlie |
[22:37] | I am not lying. | 我没有 |
[22:41] | What happened to the guy who woke up this morning | 那个早上醒来 |
[22:43] | who wanted to go and have a picnic and seize the day? | 准备野餐的家伙到底怎么了? |
[22:46] | You really want to know the truth? | 你真的想知道? |
[22:49] | That glint you saw could have been anything | 那闪光会是任何东西 |
[22:52] | a piece of glass stuck in the bird’s foot… | 粘在鸟爪子上的玻璃残渣 |
[22:54] | or it could have been nothing at all. | 或许什么都没有 |
[22:58] | I don’t want to advocate false hope, Claire, that’s all. | 我不想让你有错误的希望 Claire |
[23:03] | Well, I’m sorry. I bothered you with my stupid ideas, | 很抱歉 我想到这个主意 |
[23:07] | and, it won’t ever happen again. | 这永远都不会再发生了 |
[23:09] | And, Charlie, I don’t want my baby around lies. | Charlie 我不想我的孩子围绕在谎言之中 |
[23:11] | I think you might be overreacting. | 你是反应过度了 |
[23:13] | Overreacting? | 反应过度? |
[23:15] | No, I thought you were here for me, that I could count on you. | 不 我以为我能和你在一起 我能依赖你 |
[23:18] | I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[23:19] | No, Claire! | 不 Claire |
[23:20] | I’m on my own, and at least I know that now. | 我还是靠我自己吧 至少现在我意识到了 |
[23:24] | Just go! | 走吧! |
[23:35] | Morning, dear. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[23:37] | Oh, I like your new doctor. | 我喜欢你新的医生 |
[23:39] | What new doctor? | 新的医生? |
[23:40] | Oh, the American. | 是个美国人 |
[23:41] | He’s in with your mum now. | 现在和你母亲在一起 |
[23:58] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[24:07] | The nurse said | 护士说 |
[24:10] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生? |
[24:14] | Yes | 是的 |
[24:19] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:22] | I shouldn’t be disturbing you. | 打扰你们 |
[24:25] | I was just leaving. | 我该走了 |
[24:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[24:30] | I was just on my way out, Lindsey. | 我才要走 Lindsey |
[24:31] | If Carole knew you were here… | 如果Carole知道你在这里… |
[24:33] | She’d what? What would she do? | 怎么? 她会做什么? |
[24:35] | She wouldn’t be acting the way you are. | 她不会表现的像你那样 |
[24:37] | Aunt Lindsey, what’s going on here? | Lindsey姨妈 到底怎么回事? |
[24:40] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[24:43] | It doesn’t matter. Just go. | 这不重要 你走吧 |
[24:45] | Maybe you should tell her, Lindsey. | 或许你应该告诉她 Lindsey |
[24:48] | She deserves to know. | 她应该知道的 |
[24:48] | Please, just leave us alone. | 求你就别管我们了 |
[24:50] | -You are not the arbiter here. -No. | -你没有资格来决定这些 -不 |
[24:53] | -In these circumstances -You are taking advantage of my sister’s situation | -在这种情况下 -你是趁我姐姐受伤的机会 |
[24:56] | I believe Claire has every right to know… | 我不认为Claire有权知道… |
[24:58] | just stop it! | 大家冷静一下! |
[25:01] | Are you the one paying the bills? | 是你付的医疗费? |
[25:03] | Are you the one taking care of all this? | 是你照料这些事的? |
[25:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:17] | Then who are you? | 那你是谁? |
[25:25] | I’m your father, Claire. | 我是你的父亲 Claire |
[26:04] | The system appears to fire a sonic pulse | 如果有东西切断了系统的水平面 |
[26:06] | when an object breaks the plane between two pylons. | 那就会触发电磁回路 |
[26:09] | So… | 所以 |
[26:11] | as long as we don’t break the plane, we should remain unharmed. | 只要我们不去碰那个水平面 我们就会没事的 |
[26:15] | Why not just use the plastic explosive you took? | 为什么不用炸药呢? |
[26:17] | Be my guest. You wanna go stick it on there? | 你想死就随便你 |
[26:20] | Whoever climbs over, give those sensors a wide berth. | 谁爬过去后 给一个安全信号 |
[26:23] | I’ll go first. | 我先来 |
[26:29] | Give me a hand. | 帮我一把 |
[27:32] | I guess I’ll go next. | 我想我是第二个 |
[28:09] | Here you go. | 行了 |
[28:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:16] | You have every right to be upset. | 不要为那事烦心了 |
[28:17] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 这一点都没道理 |
[28:20] | Desmond’s never gone boar hunting before, | Desmond从没打过野猪 |
[28:23] | and the boar never come that close to the beach. | 而野猪也不会那么靠近海滩 |
[28:25] | Well, whatever is going on, | 不管发生了什么 |
[28:27] | they’re still talking about it. | 他们还在那边说话呢 |
[28:36] | Can you watch him? | 你能看一下他吗? |
[28:38] | What are you going to do? | 你要去干什么? |
[28:42] | Get some answers. | 找出答案 |
[28:50] | I’ll be with you in a sec. | 一会儿就来 |
[28:56] | There you go. | 行了 |
[28:59] | It’ll be 10 bucks. | 10块钱 |
[29:11] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛? |
[29:13] | Buy you a cup of coffee? | 请你喝杯咖啡? |
[29:18] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我和你没什么好说的 |
[29:20] | I’m leaving tonight, then I’ll be out of your life forever. | Claire今晚我就离开 从此我会从你的生活中消失的 |
[29:23] | Just one cup of coffee. | 就一杯咖啡 |
[29:35] | So it’s true. | 这都是真的 |
[29:38] | Yes, it’s true. | 是的 |
[29:47] | How’d you find out about the accident? | 你是怎么知道发生事故了? |
[29:49] | A doctor friend here in Sydney told me. | 一个在悉尼的朋友告诉我的 |
[29:51] | I got the call the minute your mother went into surgery. | 你母亲一进手术室我就接到了电话 |
[29:58] | Why did she tell me that you’re dead? | 为什么她告诉我你死了? |
[30:02] | Well, because I..no doubt…left her with so many wonderful memories. | 是因为我和她在一起留下了许多美好的时光吧 |
[30:09] | Look, we had a fling. | 我们有段美妙的时光 |
[30:12] | I was back in Los Angeles when she told me that she was pregnant, | 我回络杉矶后她才告诉我她怀孕了 |
[30:15] | that she was going to have the baby…have you. | 她将有个还孩子 你 |
[30:18] | You didn’t want to see me? | 你不想见我? |
[30:21] | No. I came out a bunch of times when you were little. | 不 在你小的时候我来看过你几次 |
[30:25] | I stayed over,gave you toys. | 我过来买玩具给你 |
[30:29] | I sang to you. | 给你唱歌 |
[30:34] | Why’d you stop coming? | 为什么你后来不来了呢? |
[30:37] | ’cause your aunt hates me, | 因为你的姨妈恨我 |
[30:40] | and your mother didn’t like the fact that… | 而你母亲不愿意接受 |
[30:42] | I had another family. | 我有另外一个家庭的现实 |
[30:45] | Why are you here now, then? Why’d you come? | 那你现在来做什么? |
[30:47] | You could’ve just paid her bills from the states. | 就为了给我们付医疗费? |
[30:49] | I came over because I wanted to help. | 我来是想帮助你们 |
[30:53] | Help with what? | 帮助什么? |
[30:55] | Your mother is alive… | Claire 你母亲还活着 |
[31:01] | but she’s not really living. | 但基本上是个植物人 |
[31:04] | What that’s supposed to mean? | 你到底什么意思? |
[31:05] | It means that now may be the time | 意思是是时候选择 |
[31:09] | to look at other alternatives, other ways to relieve her pain. | 其它的道路来减轻她的痛苦 |
[31:12] | Now it is illegal to turn off her machines, | 撤掉她身上的仪器是非法的 |
[31:15] | but I know of ways that can achieve the same effect without the legal consequences. | 但我知道一种合法的办法 |
[31:19] | Just stop it! | 闭嘴! |
[31:20] | You didn’t come here to help me. | 你不是来帮我的 |
[31:23] | You came here to try and fix a mistake that you made. | 你是来弥补自己的过失的 |
[31:25] | No, honey, that’s not true. | 不 亲爱的 不是这样的 |
[31:26] | You think that just paying her bills makes you noble or something? | 你以为付了医疗费就能让你变成一个高尚的人吗? |
[31:31] | You come down here, and you try and get me to kill her? | 你来这里是想杀死她? |
[31:39] | You know, just go. | 你走吧 |
[31:40] | Why don’t you just go? | 为什么你不走呢? |
[31:41] | Go back to your real family. | 回到你真实的家庭去 |
[31:47] | You know | 你知道 |
[31:50] | You might be my father | 你也许是我的父亲 |
[31:55] | But I don’t even know your name… | 但我甚至都不知道你的名字 |
[31:59] | And I, um, I want it to stay that way. | 而我也不想知道 |
[32:05] | Listen to me. | Claire听我说 |
[32:06] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[32:08] | Do not keep your mother alive for the wrong reasons. | 别让你母亲以错误的原因活下去 |
[32:12] | Now there is hope and there is guilt, and believe me, | 希望还是罪责 相信我 |
[32:15] | I know the difference. | 我知道这的区别 |
[32:26] | Good-bye, kiddo. | 再见了 孩子 |
[32:28] | It’s great seeing you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[33:13] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么? |
[33:16] | You followed me. | 你跟踪我 |
[33:19] | Stay back! | 退后! |
[33:22] | It’s one of the birds. | 这有只鸟 |
[33:23] | Stay back! | 退后! |
[33:43] | How did you know it was gonna be here? | 你怎么知道会在这里的? |
[33:45] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[33:46] | Yes, you did. | 是的 你知道 |
[33:48] | You had to. | 你一定知道 |
[33:50] | That’s what you and Charlie were arguing about. | 这就是你和Charlie争执的事情 |
[33:54] | You knew. | 你知道的 |
[33:57] | How would I? | 我怎么会知道? |
[33:58] | I don’t know, but you know,you walked straight here | 你不去任何地方找 |
[34:01] | no doubt at all about where you were going. | 就径直来到这里 |
[34:04] | You came right to this beach and right to this rock, | 在这片海滩这块石头 |
[34:08] | and low and behold, there’s the bird. | 而且很巧的是 这有只鸟 |
[34:13] | What t hell is going on, Desmond? | 到底发生了什么 Desmond? |
[34:23] | See that spot over there? | 看见那块地方了吗? |
[34:29] | That’s where Charlie slipped and fell in. | 那就是Charlie滑倒的地方 |
[34:33] | He got pounded again and again by the rocks and | 他撞在石头上 |
[34:37] | broke his neck. | 摔断了他的脖子 |
[34:39] | What? | 什么? |
[34:41] | What…what are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[34:44] | That’s where Charlie died. | 那就是Charlie死的地方 |
[35:01] | Look what Desmond found. | 看Desmond找到了什么 |
[35:04] | How about that? | 太好了 |
[35:07] | It does have a tag. | 真的有标签啊 |
[35:09] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[35:15] | Desmond told me everything | Desmond把一切都告诉我了 |
[35:20] | about all his visions | 那些幻觉 |
[35:24] | That he knew you were gonna get hit by lightning, | 他知道你会被电击 |
[35:30] | that you were gonna drown trying to rescue me in the ocean | 为了救我你会淹死 |
[35:38] | how you died trying to get me this bird. | 为了捉这只鸟 你摔死了 |
[35:42] | You don’t believe all that, do you? | 你不会相信的 是吧? |
[36:09] | Now who turned the telly off? | 谁把电视关了? |
[36:11] | Don’t they know how much you love your nature shows? | 他们不知道我妈妈喜欢看自然节目吗? |
[36:17] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[36:22] | So how are you today, mum? | 妈妈 你今天怎么样? |
[36:25] | Did you have an okay night? | 睡的好吗? |
[36:41] | Listen… | 我… |
[36:44] | Something I have to tell you, | 要告诉你一些事 |
[36:47] | something I should have told you a long time ago. | 一些我很早就应该告诉你的事 |
[36:58] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[37:06] | I’m giving it away. | 我要把他送走 |
[37:11] | It’s for the best. | 这样做最好 |
[37:20] | I wish… | 最好是这样 |
[37:28] | I don’t know how you did it… | 我不知道你怎么… |
[37:31] | raising me alone. | 独自把我抚养大的 |
[37:34] | That must have been so hard, | 一定很艰难 |
[37:38] | and I was just… | 而我真是… |
[37:40] | awful… | 一团糟 |
[37:44] | awful… | 糟透了 |
[37:47] | So horrible to you. | 让你操心了 |
[37:55] | I’m so sorry, mum. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[38:01] | I’m so sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[38:07] | So sorry for all the awful things I said to you in the car | 为了我在车里对你说的不好的话 |
[38:13] | That…I hated you… | 说我恨你 |
[38:20] | and that I wished you weren’t my mother | 说我不希望你是我的母亲 |
[38:24] | and that I wished you were dead. | 说我希望你死 |
[38:27] | It’s all my fault | 都是我的错 |
[38:30] | the accident, everything. | 那场事故 所有一切 |
[38:39] | I’m so sorry, mom. | 我很抱歉 妈妈 |
[38:43] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:49] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:55] | I’ll see you soon, okay? | 我会回来看你的 好吗? |
[38:59] | To whom it may concern,we are survivors of Oceanic flight 815. | 我们是815航班的幸存者 |
[39:07] | We have survived on this island for 80 days. | 我们已经在岛上待了80天了 |
[39:12] | We were six hours into the flight when the pilot said we were off course | 起飞后6小时 |
[39:15] | and turned back towards Fiji. | 我们的飞机转向Fiji |
[39:20] | We hit turbulence and crashed. | 接着撞毁在这座岛上 |
[39:23] | We’ve been waiting here all this time | 我们一直在这里等待救援 |
[39:27] | waiting for rescue that has not come. | 可就是没人来 |
[39:30] | We do not know where we are. | 我们不知道我们在哪儿 |
[39:32] | We only know you have not found us. | 只知道你们找不到我们 |
[39:36] | We’ve done our best to live on this island. | 我们尽力在岛上生存下来 |
[39:39] | Some of us have come to accept we may never leave it. | 有些人已经接受了没人救援的现实 |
[39:45] | Not all of us have survived since the crash, | 飞机遇难后不是每个人都活了下来 |
[39:49] | but there is new life, too, | 但也有新生命的诞生 |
[39:51] | and with it, there is hope. | 这给了我们希望 |
[39:54] | We are alive. | 我们还活着 |
[39:59] | Please don’t give up on us. | 请不要放弃我们 |
[40:02] | It’s… | 这… |
[40:05] | It’s perfect, Claire. | 真是完美Claire |
[40:16] | You know, I’m not giving up on you either, Charlie. | 我也不会放弃你的 Charlie |
[40:21] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[40:24] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你也会没事的 |
[40:31] | We’ll get through this together. | 我们一起度过 |
[41:21] | What? | 怎么了? |
[41:24] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |