时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You can go back to your camp. | 你可以回去了 |
[00:07] | What about my friends? | 那我的朋友呢? |
[00:08] | Your job is to tell the rest of your people | 你要做的是回去告诉你们的人 |
[00:11] | they can never come here. | 永远不要来找我们 |
[00:13] | Rest in peace, Mr.Eko. | 安息吧 Eko先生 |
[00:18] | And thank you for helping me find my… | 谢谢你帮我找到… |
[00:25] | I don’t care what Jack said. | 我不在乎Jack怎么说 |
[00:27] | They’ve got him, and we have to get him back. | 我们要把他找回来 |
[00:29] | I owe him that. | 这是我欠他的 |
[00:30] | The pearl is a monitoring station | 珍珠站是一个监控站 |
[00:33] | where the activities of participants in the Dharma initiative projects | 此舱用于监视和观察 |
[00:37] | can be observed and recorded. | 达摩实验的参与者 |
[00:46] | I guess he’ll be expecting us. | 他一定在等待我们 |
[01:05] | Ping-Pong table? | 乒乓台? |
[01:07] | Where the hell did that come from? | 这东西从哪儿弄来的? |
[01:08] | Jin found it when he was out looking for firewood. | Jin在我们找木柴的时候找到的 |
[01:11] | We made legs for it and paddles. | 我们做了桌子腿和球拍 |
[01:14] | Now all we need is a ball. | 我们需要的是球 |
[01:16] | Found it? | 是找到的? |
[01:17] | Must have landed in the jungle when the hatch exploded. | 一定是舱里爆炸后飞出来的 |
[01:20] | I thought the hatch collapsed. | 我以为舱里只是倒塌了 |
[01:22] | Look, dude, all I know is the sky turned purple. | 我只知道天空变成了紫色 |
[01:24] | After that, I don’t ask questions, just make myself a salad and move on. | 从那以后 我就不再问问题了 我要开始新的生活 |
[01:28] | Yeah, I can see that’s working for you. | 是啊 那还真管用 |
[01:31] | You seen Kate around? | 你看见kate了吗? |
[01:34] | she’s not back yet? | 她还没回来吗? |
[01:38] | You guys find anything we can use for a ball? | 有什么东西能当球打吗? |
[01:41] | No | 没有 |
[01:43] | Hey, that’s my “Guns & Ammo.” | 那是我的”枪支与军火” |
[01:45] | Where the hell did you get it? | 怎么会在你手里? |
[01:47] | It was in the magazine stack. | 我在杂志堆里找到的 |
[01:49] | We share things now. | 现在我们资源共享了 |
[01:51] | Listen, Zorro, it was in my stuff… | 听着Zorro 这是我的东西… |
[01:54] | Stuff you decided to have a little party with | 当你们以为我死了的时候 |
[01:56] | while you thought I was dead. | 你们就用我的东西开派对了? |
[01:57] | Listen, Hillbilly, if you want it that bad, take it. | 听着 Hillbilly 如果你想要的话 就拿去吧 |
[02:04] | Just keep it. | 自己留着吧 |
[02:23] | We need to eat. | 我们得吃东西了 |
[02:27] | Are we still on course? | 我们的方向对吗? |
[02:35] | We’re still heading north on a bearing of 3-0-5. | 我们依然朝着北方3-0-5方向前进 |
[02:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:40] | I’m sensing a lack of confidence. | 我感到你缺乏信心 |
[02:42] | We’ve been walking for two days | 我们跟着那棍子上的雕刻 |
[02:43] | following a compass bearing provided by the carvings on a stick. | 已经走了两天了 |
[02:47] | And? | 那么? |
[02:48] | You really think we’re just going to chance upon where the others are? | 你真的认为 这会帮助我们找到”the others”的营地吗? |
[02:51] | I don’t know what we’re gonna chance on | 我不知道我们还会遇到什么 |
[02:53] | but my bearing is the only bearing we got. | 但这是我们唯一的方向 |
[03:01] | I’m going to find some fruit,and then, | 我要去找些水果 然后 |
[03:03] | John, we’re going to have a rational conversation regarding our next move. | John 我们要好好谈谈下一步的行动了 |
[04:44] | You’all looking for something like… this? | 你们在找…这个吧? |
[04:47] | Cool, a ball. | 酷 一个球 |
[04:51] | We need to do a little quid pro quo first. | 我们要来个小小的交易 |
[04:53] | I know I’ve been gone a while | 我离开这里有段时间了 |
[04:54] | and you’all thought the general store | 你们就认为可以把我的东西 |
[04:56] | was having a going out of business sale | 拿到百货商场廉价出售 |
[04:58] | but now I’m back, and I want what’s mine. | 但我回来了 我想要回我的东西 |
[05:01] | Yeah, but it wasn’t really yours to begin with. | 但那些东西原本也不是你的 |
[05:04] | “A”– It was mine when I took it. | “A”– 那些是我找到的 |
[05:06] | “B”– Who the hell are you? | “B”– 你又是谁? |
[05:08] | And “C”– Because I’m fair, I’m gonna let you play me for it. | “C”– 我很公平 我们用比赛决定 |
[05:14] | Play ping-Pong? | 打乒乓球? |
[05:16] | That’s right, Avalanche. | 是啊 大块头 |
[05:18] | You bastards put up your best player. | 你们这群家伙尽管挑个打得最好的 |
[05:20] | One game, and when I crush them | 就一场比赛 我赢了之后 |
[05:23] | you’all gotta bring me every piece of my stash back. | 你们要把我的每样东西都还给我 |
[05:27] | And if you lose? | 如果你输了呢? |
[05:29] | I ain’t gonna lose, but.. | 我不会输的 但… |
[05:33] | if I do, tell you what…name it. | 如果我输了…随你们怎么样 |
[05:45] | Looks like Crouching Tiger and Hidden Dragon got something good. | 看来”卧虎藏龙”有好的主意 |
[05:51] | Lay it on me. | 说吧 |
[05:54] | No nicknames. | 不许再叫我们的绰号 |
[05:56] | If you lose, no nicknames for anyone… | 如果你输了 一个星期内… |
[06:00] | for a week. | 不许叫我们的绰号 |
[06:02] | Nice. | 好棒 |
[06:06] | You’re on. | 成交 |
[06:09] | Pick your player. | 选出你们的选手吧 |
[06:11] | I’ll be back in an hour, then let the slaughter begin. | 一小时后我会回来 然后我会宰了你们 |
[06:20] | Are you sure it’s completely isolated? | 你确定这房子周围什么都没有? |
[06:23] | I’ve circled the house. | 我搜索过周边地带 |
[06:25] | There’s nothing but jungle surrounding it. | 附近除了丛林什么都没有 |
[06:28] | Here. | 给你 |
[06:32] | That dish still work? | 那个雷达还能工作吗? |
[06:34] | A satellite dish of that size would have | 这样的卫星雷达 |
[06:35] | broadcasting capabilities for thousands of miles. | 能传播几千英里的信息 |
[06:40] | Danielle, you once mentioned a radio tower. | Danielle 你提到过雷达站 |
[06:43] | Is this it? | 是这个吗? |
[06:45] | I have never been here before. | 我从来没有来过这里 |
[06:48] | The man in the house…you said you’ve seen him before? | 那里面的男人…你说你见过他? |
[06:51] | On a video feed from the pearl station. | 就是珍珠站录像里的那个人 |
[06:53] | So who is he? | 那他是谁? |
[06:55] | Only one way to find out… | 只有一种办法能找到答案… |
[07:00] | we ask him. | 我们去问他 |
[07:02] | What’s this for? | 这是干嘛? |
[07:03] | If I’m unarmed, he won’t feel threatened. | 如果我不带武器 他就不会感到有威胁 |
[07:07] | In case he is threatened, you can cover me from here. | 如果他有所动作 你从这里掩护我 |
[07:11] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[07:13] | I have no interest in that man inside the house. | 我对那房子里的男人没兴趣 |
[07:16] | I have survived on the island precisely by avoiding these types of encounters. | 我能生存下来是因为我尽量避免与他们正面接触 |
[07:23] | I’ll wait for you by the stream… | 我会在小溪边等你们… |
[07:25] | for those of you who survive. | 等能活下来的 |
[08:09] | Did you cook this? | 这是你做的吗? |
[08:11] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[08:12] | It’s delicious. | 这很美味 |
[08:16] | My name is Sami. | 我叫Sami |
[08:18] | Najeev. Thank you. | Najeev 谢谢你 |
[08:20] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[08:25] | So where are you from, Najeev? | 你从哪里来 Najeev? |
[08:27] | I’m Syrian. | 我是Syrian人 |
[08:29] | Please. | 拜托 |
[08:40] | What do you want from me? | 你想怎么样? |
[08:42] | You’re an excellent cook, and I… | 你是个出色的厨师 我… |
[08:46] | I have a restaurant much nicer than this place. | 有一个很好的餐馆 |
[08:50] | Come take a look. | 来看看吧 |
[08:52] | If you like it, I will hire you at twice your pay here. | 如果你喜欢 我会付你双倍的工资 |
[08:58] | You’re offering a stranger a job because of a single meal? | 就凭一顿饭你就会雇佣一个陌生人? |
[09:01] | I’m offering you a job because we are outsiders here | 我给你工作是因为我和你都是外来者 |
[09:05] | and because, uh, my chef just quit. | 我的主厨刚好辞职了 |
[09:52] | He’s been hit, he’s been hit! | 他中弹了 |
[09:54] | Not yet. | 还不是时候 |
[09:54] | You wanna get shot, too? | 你也想被射到吗? |
[09:55] | I didn’t cross the line! | 我没有越线! |
[09:57] | We had a truce. | 我们有停战协议的 |
[09:58] | This is my land! | 这是我的地盘! |
[09:59] | I’m not.. You said I could stay here! | 我不是…你们说我可以待在这里的! |
[10:00] | I’m not who you..Who you think I am. | 我不是..你说的那个人 |
[10:03] | My name is Sayid Jarrah. | 我叫Sayid Jarrah |
[10:05] | I was on a plane that crashed here months ago. | 几个月前我们的飞机坠毁了 |
[10:10] | A plane?! | 飞机?! |
[10:12] | I’m unarmed, I swear! | 我发誓我没有武器! |
[10:17] | Stay right there! | 待在那儿别动! |
[10:31] | Drop the rifle! | 把枪扔掉! |
[10:32] | Drop it right now! | 快点扔掉 |
[10:34] | Back up. | 退后 |
[10:35] | Back up. | 退后 |
[10:43] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[10:44] | You really did crash here? | 你们的飞机真的坠毁了? |
[10:46] | Over 40 of us, yes. | 是的 我们还有40多个人 |
[10:49] | I’ll go in first, make sure it’s okay. | 我先进去看看 |
[10:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[10:55] | My name is Mikhail Bakunin… | 我叫Mikhail Bakunin… |
[10:59] | and I am the last living member of the Dharma Initiative. | 我是达摩计划的最后一个存活成员 |
[11:11] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[11:15] | Please…Sit. | 请坐 |
[11:21] | Here, let me. | 让我来 |
[11:25] | You’ve had experience treating gunshot wounds? | 你有治疗枪伤的经验? |
[11:28] | I spent some time in Afghanistan. | 我在阿富汗待了一段时间 |
[11:30] | I had experience with field medicine… | 获得了一些战地救助的经验… |
[11:33] | in the Soviet army. | 我在苏联的部队里 |
[11:36] | In the kitchen on the top shelf there is a medical kit. | 厨房里架子上有医疗用品 |
[11:39] | Will you bring it, please? | 请你把它拿过来 |
[11:42] | It’s all right, Kate. | 没关系的 Kate |
[11:53] | How did you get here? | 你怎么到这里来的? |
[11:55] | I almost don’t know where to begin. | 我不知道该从何说起 |
[11:57] | Why don’t you begin with the Dharma Initiative? | 为什么你不和我说说达摩组织呢? |
[12:01] | I grew up in Kiev and joined the Soviet army. | 我在kiev长大并加入了军队 |
[12:04] | I was stationed at a listening post in Vladivostok. | 我在vladivostok一个监听站服役 |
[12:10] | After the cold war… | 冷战结束后 |
[12:15] | After we lost the cold war, my unit was decommissioned. | 我们冷战输了以后,我们的小队被解散了 |
[12:17] | I was dismissed from my life in the military, | 我离开了军队 |
[12:20] | and after years of conducting unpleasant actions against our enemies | 经过了那么多年和敌人的战斗 |
[12:26] | I found myself wanting to do something good | 我发现我想做些好事 |
[12:30] | so I replied to a newspaper advertisement. | 后来我被一则报纸上的广告所吸引 |
[12:33] | An advertisement? | 一则广告? |
[12:34] | “Would you like toave the world?” It read. | “你想拯救世界吗?” 它写到 |
[12:37] | That’s how I met the Initiative. | 我就是这样知道这个组织的 |
[12:40] | They’re very secretive, very rich and very smart. | 他们很有钱也很聪明 但必须对外保密 |
[12:45] | So when did you come to the island? | 那么你是什么时候来的? |
[12:47] | 11 years now. | 11年前 |
[12:49] | I liked computers, communications equipment | 我喜欢电脑 通讯设备 |
[12:53] | and being alone like a lighthouse keeper | 喜欢像灯塔守夜人一样孤独的生活 |
[12:57] | so they put me in this station. | 他们就让我到这个站来了 |
[12:59] | They called it “The Flame.” | 他们称为”火焰舱” |
[13:01] | What’s the purpose of The Flame? | 火焰舱的用途是什么? |
[13:04] | To communicate with the outside world, of course. | 当然是和外界通讯 |
[13:12] | Ready to play? | 准备好了吗? |
[13:19] | Ready to play? | 准备好了吗? |
[13:31] | Your move. | 到你了 |
[13:38] | What happened to the Dharma Initiative? | 达摩组织发生了什么事? |
[13:41] | They’re all dead, of course. | 他们全死了 |
[13:43] | They foolishly initiated a war against the hostiles | 他们愚蠢的发起了对”敌人”的战争 |
[13:46] | a “purge,” they called it. | 他们叫作”大清洗” |
[13:50] | And how did you survive this purge? | 那你是怎么幸存下来的? |
[13:53] | By not participating in it. | 我没有参与其中 |
[13:56] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[13:57] | I like being alone. | 我喜欢独自行动 |
[13:59] | And the hostiles allowed you to stay here? | 那”敌人”们允许你住在这里? |
[14:03] | After it was over, four men appeared in the yard. | 当一切都结束后 4个人出现在我的田地里 |
[14:07] | They offered a truce. | 并提出停战协定 |
[14:09] | They said to imagine a line that extended all the way around the valley. | 他们在各个地方划出界限 |
[14:13] | As long as I did not cross it, I would be left alone. | 如果我不越线 他们就不会管我 |
[14:19] | Then they took two cows, and I never saw them again. | 然后他们带走两头牛 我再也没看到过它们 |
[14:23] | They weren’t interested in the satellite dish in the yard? | 他们对那个卫星雷达不感兴趣? |
[14:26] | Why would they be? | 那又怎么样? |
[14:27] | It hasn’t functioned for years. | 那个东西几年前就没用了 |
[14:30] | Who are they..these hostiles? | 他们是谁..这些”敌人”? |
[14:32] | I do not know, but they were here for a long time before we were | 我不知道 但他们比我们先到这里 |
[14:38] | A very long time. | 早很多 |
[15:05] | I’m looking for Sami. | 我在找Sami |
[15:11] | I’m so glad you came. | 很高兴你能来 |
[15:15] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[15:16] | It’s a simple place, as you can see, but we have good customers. | 这是一个简洁的地方 我们有很好的客人 |
[15:22] | Here’s my wife. | 这是我的夫人 |
[15:24] | She’s in charge of the kitchen. | 她主管厨房 |
[15:28] | Amira, come meet Najeev. | Amira 来见Najeev |
[15:39] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:44] | Are you sure this is him? | 你确定是他么? |
[15:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:49] | Look, I don’t know who you think I am… | 你们一定搞错了… |
[16:24] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么? |
[16:26] | I told Nadia to be polite, because you are my guests. | 我告诉Nadia礼貌点 因为你们是我的客人 |
[16:30] | After Nadia Comaneci, the greatest athlete the world has ever known. | Nadia Comaneci最出色的体操运动员 |
[16:37] | We have the same birthday. | 我们的生日是同一天 |
[16:47] | Now… | 现在… |
[16:48] | excellent work, if I say myself. | 伤口弄好了 |
[16:51] | Thank you, Mikhail. | 谢谢你 Mikhail |
[16:53] | Perhaps…I can begin to earn your forgiveness by offering some iced tea. | 也许我可以为你们弄些冰茶 |
[16:57] | I will also check on your friend. | 我去看看你们的朋友 |
[17:15] | Don’t waste your time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[17:17] | For ten years I’ve tried to defeat that game. | 十年来我一直想办法打败电脑 |
[17:19] | But it was programmed by three grand masters… | 但这个程序是3个博士编写的… |
[17:22] | and it cheats. | 而且它还作弊 |
[17:25] | Well I’ve played a lot of computers | 我玩过许多电脑 |
[17:27] | and I’m pretty sure they don’t know how to cheat. | 而且很肯定它们不懂怎么作弊 |
[17:30] | That’s what makes being human so distinctly… | 这就是为什么我们人类是这么… |
[17:35] | wonderful. | 奇妙 |
[17:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[17:49] | It just…it doesn’t make any sense. | 这…根本没道理 |
[17:53] | Why would they let him stay here, with all this stuff, all this equipment? | 他为什么让John和那么多设备器材待在一起? |
[17:58] | Actually, it makes perfect sense. | 这再合理不过了 |
[18:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[18:01] | The reason they let him stay here is because he is not Dharma. | 他让我们待在这儿 因为他不是达摩的人 |
[18:07] | He is one of them. | 他是”他们”的人 |
[18:14] | He shot you, and you just let him… | 他射了你 你还… |
[18:18] | Why are we still sitting here? | 我们为什么还待在这儿? |
[18:20] | We are sitting here, Kate | 我们要待在这里 Kate |
[18:22] | because I am certain he is not alone. | 我确信不止他一个人在这儿 |
[18:39] | So…you really the number one draft pick, Grimace? | 你真的是最棒的吗 大怪脸? |
[18:44] | Are we playing with the mercy rule? | 我们用的是”宽容规则”吗? |
[18:48] | Mercy rule? | 宽容规则? |
[18:50] | Yeah,like,If I’m up 11-0, then I, you know, automatically win. | 如果我打出11比0 那我就赢了 |
[18:56] | You’re gonna go up 11-0? | 你想赢我11比0? |
[18:58] | No, I mean either one of us. | 不 规则适用双方选手 |
[19:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:03] | We can have a mercy rule. | 我们可以用这个规则 |
[19:06] | Do you wanna volley for serve? | 我能发球吗? |
[19:08] | I’ll tell you what…Be my guest. | 随便你 |
[19:11] | Take him down, Hurley. | 干掉他 Hurley |
[19:17] | 0 serving 0. | 0比0 |
[19:28] | 1-Nothing. | 1比0 |
[19:37] | I grow the tea myself, so pardon its bitterness. | 我自己做的茶 如果有点苦的话请别介意 |
[19:41] | Any tea is good tea. | 我们十分感激 |
[19:43] | You know how long it’s been since we’ve seen ice? | 我们很长时间没见过冰了 |
[19:47] | I noticed a series of thick wires as I walked around the station. | 我发现站周围有许多粗电线 |
[19:51] | This is the hub, | 这是网络集线器 |
[19:53] | but they go underground to various stations all over the island. | 和这岛上的其它站相连接 |
[19:56] | And these cables–do any of them run into the ocean? | 有没有一根是通向大海的? |
[19:58] | Yes. There is an underwater beacon that emits sonar pings | 是的 海底电缆连接的声纳 |
[20:02] | to help guide in the vessels. | 为船只导航 |
[20:04] | By vessels, you mean submarines? | 导航 你是说潜水艇吗? |
[20:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:07] | The Initiative used one to bring us here | 并且它有自主判断能力 |
[20:10] | but I can imagine only that the hostiles have either destroyed | 但现在它不是被”敌人”销毁 |
[20:12] | or commandeered it by now. | 就是被他们操控了 |
[20:15] | That explains how they were able | 这就能解释他们 |
[20:16] | to get round my position and capture our sailboat. | 饶开我的位点 并夺走了我们的帆船 |
[20:20] | You have a sailboat? | 你们有帆船? |
[20:22] | Till we lost it to your hostiles. | 直到被”敌人”抢走 |
[20:26] | That’s very unfortunate. | 那太不幸了 |
[20:31] | Well…at least we were able to kill one them. | 至少我们能杀了其中的一个人 |
[20:41] | Why are we continuing to play this little game… | 我们为什么还要兜圈子呢… |
[20:47] | when we all know it has moved to the next stage? | 为什么不直接切入正题? |
[21:20] | Get some rope. | 拿些绳子来 |
[21:44] | Drink. | 喝了它 |
[21:59] | You were a torturer, were you not, in the Republican Guard? | 你在共和国卫队里是个拷问官吧? |
[22:05] | Do you not recognize one of your victims? | 难道你认不出你的受害者了? |
[22:10] | Do you not recognize the woman that you tortured? | 难道你不记得被你折磨的女人了吗? |
[22:14] | Do you not recognize my wife?! | 难道你认不出我妻子了吗?! |
[22:16] | No, I’ve never… | 不 我… |
[22:20] | You’ve confused me with someone else. | 你一定是搞错了 |
[22:29] | Amira was arrested for harboring an enemy of the state. | Amira因为窝藏敌人的罪名被捕了 |
[22:35] | She was held for three months while she was questioned. | 在她被关押的3个月间 她被拷问无数次 |
[22:43] | Her arms bear the scars of those questions. | 她的手臂上满是伤疤 |
[22:48] | So I assure you, Najeev, I am not confused. | 我向你保证 Najeev 我没有弄错 |
[22:57] | My name is not Najeev. | 我的名字不是Najeev |
[23:00] | I am Sayid Jarrah. | 我叫Sayid Jarrah |
[23:03] | I was in the Republican Guard | 我曾在共和国卫队 |
[23:06] | and, yes, I was an interrogator, but I have never seen your wife. | 而且我是个拷问官 但我从来没见过你的妻子 |
[23:09] | Maybe she saw me at the same facility | 也许她在哪里见过我 |
[23:11] | but I do not know her! | 但我的确不认识她! |
[23:14] | I can remember every face of every person I’ve interrogated. | 我记得每一个我拷问的人 |
[23:18] | She remembers your face. | 她记得你的脸 |
[23:24] | She remembers it so well that she recognized it from a mere glimpse | 她一踏进你们的饭店 |
[23:28] | when we walked by the restaurant where you worked! | 就认出你来了! |
[23:44] | What do you want from me? | 你要我做什么? |
[23:46] | I want you to admit to what you did, And if you don’t | 我要你承认你所做的 否则 |
[23:53] | you will leave this room in that bag. | 你想要离开这里 只有被装进那包里了 |
[24:07] | How do you know he isn’t alone? | 你怎么知道他不是一个人? |
[24:09] | The horse outside is still saddled | 外面的那匹马还装有马鞍 |
[24:11] | And the stirrups are set up for someone much shorter than this man. | 而且马镫的设置比这个男人的脚要短许多 |
[24:14] | You think the others sent someone to keep him company? | 你认为”The others”派人来让他合作? |
[24:18] | They sent someone out here because they lost communications. | 他们派人来是因为他们失去了联系 |
[24:21] | Maybe when the sky turned purple? | 也许是因为天空变成了紫色? |
[24:24] | That would be my guess. | 这正是我所想的 |
[24:26] | If there’s someone else here, they’re hiding pretty good. | 如果有人在这里的话 他一定藏的很好 |
[24:28] | I checked every nook and cranny of this place… | 我检查过这地方的每个角落… |
[24:35] | Not every nook and cranny. | 还不够彻底 |
[25:08] | Are you ready to tell me the truth? | 你准备好说实话了吗? |
[25:11] | I have told you the truth. | 我已经把实话告诉你了 |
[25:17] | I do not know you | 我不认识你 |
[25:20] | You tortured her. | 你折磨过她! |
[25:24] | No. | 不 |
[25:25] | I would never touch a woman | 我从不碰女人 |
[25:34] | Do you think this will do any good | 你认为这样做 |
[25:37] | that this will make me confess to something I didn’t do? | 会让我承认我没做过的事? |
[25:40] | My wife confessed to something she didn’t do. | 我妻子说了实话 |
[25:43] | She confessed when you poured a pan of boiling oil over her arms. | 而你却用烧开的油烫她的手臂 |
[25:47] | No, I did not. You have the wrong… | 不 你一定弄错了… |
[25:49] | Admit it! | 承认吧! |
[25:54] | I cannot admit to something I didn’t do. | 我不能承认我没做过的事 |
[26:07] | That is enough for today. | 今天到此为止吧 |
[26:17] | Then I will see you tomorrow. | 我明天还会再来 |
[26:53] | Your move. | 到你了 |
[27:05] | Your move | 到你了 |
[27:17] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[27:21] | explosive. | 炸药 |
[27:26] | The whole place is wired. | 布满了整个地方 |
[27:28] | Why ? | 为什么? |
[27:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:35] | Your move | 到你了 |
[27:45] | Your move | 到你了 |
[28:40] | Your move | 到你了 |
[28:54] | You win! | 你赢了! |
[29:00] | Manual override achieved. | 手动命令启动 |
[29:02] | For pallet drop, enter 2-4. | 放下集装盘 请输入2-4 |
[29:05] | For station uplink, enter 3-2. | 站台卫星上行链路 请输入3-2 |
[29:09] | For mainland communication, enter 3-8. | 连接大陆 请输入3-8 |
[29:20] | The satellite dish is inoperable. | 卫星天线已损坏 |
[29:23] | Communications are down. | 连接失败 |
[29:26] | For sonar access, enter 5-6. | 进入声纳 请输入5-6 |
[29:36] | Sonar is inoperable. | 声纳已损坏 |
[29:39] | Has there been an incursion on this station by the hostiles? | 如果这个站点已被”敌人”入侵 |
[29:43] | If so, enter 7-7. | 请输入7-7 |
[29:52] | Keep your voice low and your hands in front of you. | 小声点 把你的手放在胸前 |
[30:24] | Stop right there. | 住手 |
[30:30] | Put the gun on the ground… now. | 把枪放下…快点 |
[30:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[30:47] | It’s her. | 就是她 |
[30:48] | She was there! | 她在那儿! |
[30:50] | She was at the dock. | 那个码头 |
[30:51] | She was there when we were kidnapped. | 我们被绑架的时候她在场 |
[30:53] | She knows where Jack is. | 她知道Jack在哪里 |
[31:01] | Are there any more of you here? | 还有其他人在这里吗? |
[31:11] | Let’s take her upstairs. | 把她弄到搂上去 |
[31:13] | Come on. John, we’re coming up! | John 我们上来了! |
[31:20] | Out here. | 在这边 |
[31:24] | Move. | 快走 |
[31:33] | This is simple. | 很简单 |
[31:35] | Send her over to me, and I will release him. | 把她交给我 我就放了他 |
[31:37] | Then we all go our separate ways. | 然后我们各走各的路 |
[31:38] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[31:40] | If he was gonna kill me, I’d be dead already. | 如果他要杀我 我早死了 |
[31:42] | Shut your mouth. | 给我闭嘴 |
[31:43] | -Listen to me. -Sayid, do not let her go. | -听我说 -Sayid别让她跑了 |
[31:45] | I will execute you right here | 我现在就能杀了你 |
[31:46] | -He’s not gonna do it. -Be quiet. | -他不会的 -别说了 |
[31:48] | I’m the only thing keeping him alive. | 我是让他还活着的唯一原因 |
[31:49] | I swear to you… | 我发誓… |
[31:49] | Calm down, everyone. | 大家冷静点 |
[31:55] | I’ll handle this John. | 我来解决 John |
[32:02] | Don’t let her talk to him! | 别让她和他说话! |
[32:06] | Just do it, Mikhail! | 停下! 干吧 Mikhail! |
[32:20] | Finish it! | 动手吧! |
[32:25] | Kill me. | 杀了我吧! |
[32:45] | Sorry I beat you so bad, dude. | 抱歉让你输的很难看 |
[32:47] | Sorry you hustled me, you mean. | 那你还来和我说什么 |
[32:50] | My mom had a table in her basement, | 我妈妈在地下室有个乒乓桌 |
[32:53] | and I played a lot at the insti… | 我在里面… |
[32:55] | This place I hung out for a while. | 待了很长时间 |
[33:00] | I got kinda good. | 那感觉真好 |
[33:01] | Well, hooray for you. | 你真行啊 |
[33:03] | Doesn’t look like at last slam | 这不是你的作风 |
[33:05] | caused any long-term damage to your forehead… | 输了就输了吧… |
[33:08] | and you got 3 points, which is better than zero. | 你得了3分 总比没分强吧 |
[33:11] | Something you want? | 你想要做什么? |
[33:13] | Came to give you back some of your stuff, | 还给你些东西 |
[33:15] | Cause, you know, you’re the kind of guy that needs stuff. | 因为你需要这些 |
[33:19] | You a shrink now? | 你这是安慰我吗? |
[33:22] | She’ll be okay, dude, Kate | 她会没事的 Kate |
[33:27] | I know you’re worried about her, But she’s with Locke and Sayid. | 我知道你在担心她 但她和Locke和Sayid在一起 |
[33:30] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[33:32] | Yeah, well, thanks for the pep talk, | 谢谢你的好意 大块头 |
[33:36] | It’s Hurley…or Hugo, if you want. | 是Hurley…或者Hugo |
[33:43] | Get bent, Hugo. | 去找个板凳吧 Hugo |
[33:52] | You ready to go, Locke? | 准备好走了吗 Locke? |
[33:55] | I’ll be there in a minute. | 我一会儿就来 |
[33:59] | Has there been an incursion on this station by the hostiles? | 如果这个站点已被”敌人”入侵 |
[34:02] | If so, enter 7-7. | 请输入7-7 |
[34:17] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[34:19] | Were you ever a member of the Dharma Initiative, | 你曾是达摩的一员吗? |
[34:23] | or was everything you said a lie? | 还是你一开始就在撒谎? |
[34:26] | Of course I’m wasting my breath. | 我当然是在浪费时间 |
[34:28] | I was never a member, but everything else I told you was true. | 我不是达摩的一员 但其它的都是真的 |
[34:32] | I moved into the station after the purge. | “大清洗”后我来到了这个站点 |
[34:34] | The purge, in which a group of scientists attacked your people? | 哪个科考团队会袭击你们呢? |
[34:37] | Believe what you want, but that is what happened. | 你相不相信随你便 但这些确实发生了 |
[34:42] | Your friends.. did he kill them? | 你的朋友..他们死了吗? |
[34:44] | No. | 没有 |
[34:45] | They’re collecting whatever may be useful from the farmhouse | 他们正在搜集那个农舍可利用的资源 |
[34:48] | and now we have our ticket to where the others live | 现在有人可以带我们去”The others”那里了 |
[34:50] | where we’ll find your daughter and Jack | 我们就能找到Jack和你的女儿 |
[34:54] | and finally, perhaps, a way home. | 也许还能找到回家的路 |
[34:57] | There is nothing you could do to me that would make me lead you there. | 我不会带你们去那里的 |
[35:04] | I didn’t say you were our ticket, did I? | 我没有说过让你带路 |
[35:15] | This is a map showing electrical and data cabling running from the Flame here, | 这张地图显示与火焰舱连接的各个电缆 |
[35:21] | to a place called “the Barracks,” here. | 这个地方叫”the barracks” |
[35:24] | It’s comprised of houses and dormitories with water and power | 这是个包括有水和电的住宅区 |
[35:28] | large enough to accommodate an entire community. | 那些能源足够能提供给整个社区 |
[35:33] | Sounds like a place well worth visiting, don’t you think? | 那地方一定很值得拜访 |
[35:37] | There will come a time when your guard is down | 你们的警惕会降低 |
[35:40] | and when it is, I will not hesitate a moment before killing you. | 到时我会毫不留情的杀了你们 |
[35:47] | -You should know this before -He’s making an excellent point. | -你应该知道这点 -他说到点子上了 |
[35:51] | You have a map. | 我们有地图 |
[35:53] | Why keep him alive? | 为什么要让他活着? |
[36:22] | After my husband and I first arrived to Paris | 我和丈夫到巴黎后 |
[36:27] | I was afraid to ever leave our apartment. | 我总是不敢走出公寓一步 |
[36:32] | So I would stare out the window into the alley | 所以我透过窗户看着小巷 |
[36:36] | and I would see this cat looking for scraps. | 我看见这只猫在寻找剩饭菜 |
[36:40] | One day, some children came into the alley and trapped him in a box. | 一天 一群孩子把它关在一个箱子里 |
[36:46] | I watched them light firecrackers and drop them in the box. | 我看着他们往箱子里投入爆竹 |
[36:55] | I could hear him howl from three stories above. | 我从三楼就能听到它的嚎叫 |
[37:01] | So finally, I had a reason to leave my apartment. | 终于 我有理由走出我的公寓 |
[37:08] | I rescued this cat, and I brought him home. | 我救了这只猫 把它带回了家 |
[37:13] | He sits with me when I read. | 当我阅读时 它总在身边 |
[37:16] | He sleeps with me, and he purrs. | 当我睡觉时 它总是发出咕噜声 |
[37:26] | But.. every once in a while | 但..总有那么些时候 |
[37:30] | he will bite me or scratch me. | 它会咬我 抓我 |
[37:37] | He does this because sometimes he forgets that he is safe now. | 它这样做是因为它害怕了 |
[37:46] | So I forgive him when he bites me | 所以我任凭它咬我 |
[37:51] | because I know what it is like to never feel safe. | 因为我知道它受过的伤害 |
[38:00] | And that is because of you. | 都是因为你 |
[38:07] | So today…I ask only one thing of you. | 所以今天…我只问你一件事 |
[38:15] | I ask you now that you show me the respect | 我要你向我承认 |
[38:20] | of acknowledging what you did to me… | 你对我做的一切… |
[38:24] | that it was you who questioned me, that tortured me… | 是你拷问我 折磨我… |
[38:32] | and that you remember me. | 你记得我 |
[38:50] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[38:56] | I remember your face. | 我记得你的脸 |
[39:01] | Your face has haunted me ever since I left Iraq. | 你的脸总让我心神不宁 |
[39:22] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:26] | I am so sorry for what I did to you. | 抱歉我对你做的一切 |
[39:41] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[39:49] | When my husband returns, I will tell him I made a terrible mistake | 当我丈夫回来后 我会告诉他我犯了一个错误 |
[39:57] | that it was not you… | 那个人不是你… |
[40:02] | and he will release you. | 然后他会放了你 |
[40:05] | Why ? | 为什么? |
[40:08] | Why are you letting me go? | 你为什么让我走? |
[40:11] | We are all capable of doing what those children did to this cat… | 我们都能做到那些孩子对这只猫做的事… |
[40:19] | but I will not do that. | 但我不会 |
[40:21] | I will not be that. | 我不会这样做的 |
[40:36] | We should kill him, Sayid. | 我们应该杀了他 Sayid |
[40:38] | He already told us that he would kill us. | 他已经说了他会杀了我们的 |
[40:47] | No | 不 |
[40:50] | He’s my prisoner. | 他是我的囚犯 |
[40:52] | I will decide his fate. | 我来决定他的命运 |
[41:00] | I can see you didn’t find anything worth taking. | 我可以看出这里的东西都没用了 |
[41:03] | Actually, I just played that silly chess game again | 我又玩了那个愚蠢的象棋游戏 |
[41:06] | and now I realize why you didn’t want me to beat it. | 现在我知道你为什么不让我赢它了 |
[41:12] | Meaning what ? | 那意味着什么? |
[41:23] | What have you done, John? | 你做了什么 John? |
[41:25] | That place was our one hope of communication with the outside world! | 那是唯一有希望和外界联系的地方! |
[41:29] | The computer said if there was an incursion by the hostiles | 那电脑说如果我们被”敌人”入侵 |
[41:32] | I should enter 7-7, so I entered 7-7. | 我应该输入7-7 所以我就这么做了 |
[41:44] | We should go. | 我们应该走了 |
[41:46] | If anyone’s around, this explosion is going to attract their attention. | 如果周围有人的话 他们会被这里的爆炸吸引过来的 |