时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Lost… | 剧情回顾…… |
[00:03] | You want me to save your life? | 你想让我救你的命? |
[00:05] | I want you to want to save my life. | 我想让你自己想救我的命 |
[00:07] | Just made a small incision in Ben’s kidney sac. | 我刚在 Ben 的肾脏旁边切了个小口 |
[00:10] | Now if I don’t stitch that back up in the next hour, he’s dead. | 如果我一小时内不把他缝上 他就会死 |
[00:13] | I would like for you to go back in there, | 我希望你能进去 |
[00:15] | put Ben under and finish the surgery. | 完成他的手术 |
[00:17] | And why would I want to do that? | 我为什么要这样做? |
[00:19] | Because I’m going to go help your friends escape. | 因为我能帮你的朋友逃跑 |
[00:23] | – N0! – Danny! | – 不! – Danny! |
[00:51] | Stop! | 别唱了! |
[00:52] | What, you wanna turn steering? | 怎么 你想驾驶吗? |
[00:54] | We have to go back. | 我们必须回去 |
[00:55] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[00:57] | Turn the boat around, Sawyer,I mean it. | 我们要回去 Sawyer |
[00:58] | Have you lost your mind? We just got away. | 你疯了吗? 我们刚逃走 |
[01:00] | Just do it. | 照我说的做 |
[01:01] | – You give me one good reason to turn… – Because we can’t leave Jack behind. | – 请你给我一个理由 – 我们不能把 Jack 留在那里 |
[01:10] | Yes, we can, Freckles… | 是的 我们能 小妞… |
[01:13] | ’cause that’s what he asked us to do. | 因为是他让我们这样做的 |
[01:15] | I mean, think about it? We go back there, | 你想想 如果我们回去 |
[01:17] | what do you think captain bunnykiller’s gonna do if he catches us? | 被那个白痴猎人Ben抓到 他会怎么对待我们? |
[01:21] | He’ll kill you. | 他会杀了你们的 |
[01:25] | God loves you as he loved Jacob. | 上帝爱你像爱 Jacob 一样 |
[01:32] | Thanks for the input. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[01:36] | Sorry, kiddo… | 抱歉 小妞… |
[01:40] | Jack’s on his own. | Jack 只能靠自己了 |
[01:45] | Time to get up. | 是时候了 |
[01:48] | We’re moving you. | 我们要把你转走 |
[01:52] | – Moving me where? – Someplace else, Jack. | – 去哪里? – 另外一个地方 Jack |
[01:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[02:03] | – So this is it, huh? -“It”? | – 就这样了 是吗? – “这样”? |
[02:06] | You just helped me save his life. | 你刚帮我救了他的命 |
[02:08] | If you’re gonna kill me,pls,at least show me the respect of not calling it “moving.” | 你要杀我的话就说的直接点 |
[02:13] | Now why would we kill you? | 我们为什么要杀你? |
[02:16] | Because you’re done with me. | 因为我已经没有利用价值了 |
[02:18] | What kind of people do you think we are? | 你以为我们是什么人? |
[02:20] | I don’t know, Tom. | 我不知道 Tom |
[02:22] | The kind of people that would | 那种 |
[02:24] | take a pregnant woman… | 劫持孕妇… |
[02:26] | would hang Charlie from a tree… | 把 Charlie 吊在树上… |
[02:28] | would drag our people out of the jungle… | 把我们的人拖进丛林… |
[02:31] | would kidnap children? | 还绑架儿童 |
[02:33] | That’s the kind of people I think you are. | 我就是这么想的 |
[02:47] | You see this glass house you’re living in, Jack? | 你看见你住的玻璃房了 Jack? |
[02:51] | How ’bout I get you some stones? | 要不要去更舒服的地方? |
[03:00] | Let’s do this the easy way. What do you say? | 这很简单 你怎么说? |
[04:19] | Dr. Jack? Hey, Dr. Jack? | Jack 医生? Jack 医生? |
[04:22] | Dr. Jack want soda? | 想要汽水吗 Jack医生? |
[04:40] | You know I can’t understand a word you’re saying, right? | 你知道我不懂你说的话 |
[04:43] | Dr. Jack | Jack 医生 |
[04:46] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[06:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:01] | Thank you very much. | 十分感谢你 |
[06:03] | You’re not from around here, are you? | 你不是这里的 是吗? |
[06:08] | No. No, I’m not. | 对 我不是 |
[06:10] | I’m… Jack. | 我… 我叫 Jack |
[06:12] | Hi, Jack. I’m Achara. | Jack 我叫 Achara |
[06:39] | Juliet grilled these for me. | Juliet 为我做的? |
[06:43] | Who’s that woman? | 那个女人是谁? |
[06:46] | That’d be the sheriff. | 她是司法长官 |
[06:49] | – You have a sheriff? – Not literally. | – 你们有司法长官? – 不完全是 Jack |
[06:51] | Why are you moving Juliet into my room? | 你们为什么要把 Juliet 转到我的房间? |
[06:53] | ‘Cause she’s in trouble. | 因为她有麻烦了 Jack |
[07:00] | Now don’t try anything stupid. You stay put in this cage, okay? | 你别干傻事 老实待着 |
[07:04] | You say that like you’re not watching me from that camera right there. | 你们不是有监视器吗? |
[07:07] | Oh, right. Ben told me you got into the surveillance room. | 对了 Ben告诉我 你进过监控室 |
[07:24] | Let me ask you something. | 问你个问题 |
[07:26] | You risk your neck to cut them loose, | 你冒着生命危险 |
[07:29] | and they run away and don’t ever look back… | 帮他们逃走… |
[07:31] | Thanks for the sandwich. | 谢谢你给我的三明治 |
[07:43] | Never thought I’d be glad to get back to this rock again. | 真没想到我又回来了 |
[07:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[07:47] | What’s it look like? I’m heading into shore. | 你说在干吗 我们要上岸啊! |
[07:49] | Why? | 为什么? |
[07:49] | If we just keep going, we can circle round. | 如果我们沿着海岸继续划 可以划到我们的营地 |
[07:51] | Sooner or later we’ll get to camp and tell Locke and Sayid what happened. | 我们可以告诉 Locke 和 Sayid 发生了什么 |
[07:54] | Oh, we will? | 我们会的是吗? |
[07:55] | You got a map you ain’t showing me, Magellan? | 你有地图吗 麦哲伦小妞? |
[07:59] | We got no food, no water, | 我们没有水没有食物 |
[08:01] | and I can’t steer in the dark. | 在夜里我不能划这艘船 |
[08:03] | – Then I’ll steer. – No. | – 那么让我来 – 不行 |
[08:05] | You’ll come ashore, and we’ll make camp. | 我们上岸然后扎营 |
[08:10] | You want to contribute?You can build a campfire while I carry the kid. | 你想贡献的话就把篝火点起来 |
[08:15] | Glad we agree. | 很高兴我们达成共识 |
[08:30] | – Sure you ain’t hungry? – No, James, I ain’t hungry. | – 你不饿吗? – 不 James 我不饿 |
[08:36] | You shouldn’t fight. | 你们不该吵架 |
[08:38] | When the hell did you wake up? | 你什么时候醒的? |
[08:41] | You shouldn’t fight because you’re lucky to be alive. | 你们不该吵架 因为你们幸运的活了下来 |
[08:45] | Golly! I think he’s got a point! | 我想他说到点子上了 |
[08:51] | That island we were on… Is that where your people live? | 你们住在那座岛上吗? |
[08:54] | – Just where we work. – Work on what? | – 只是用来工作 – 什么工作? |
[08:58] | Projects. | 一些工程 |
[09:00] | Oh, sure, like the “steal the kid off the raft” project? | 就像 “把孩子从木伐上偷走” 的工程? |
[09:03] | That was a humdinger. | 干的真是出色 |
[09:05] | So you don’t actually live on that island? | 你们不是住在那座岛上的? |
[09:08] | Nope. | 是的 |
[09:08] | Do you live here… | 你住在这里… |
[09:10] | on this island? | 这座岛上吗? |
[09:12] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[09:17] | And what did you do with the people that you took… | 那你们为什么要抓那些人… |
[09:20] | the kids? | 和孩子们? |
[09:22] | We give them a better life. | 我们要给他们更好的生活 |
[09:23] | Better than what? | 相对什么? |
[09:25] | Better than yours. | 相对你们的生活 |
[09:35] | There’s not gonna be any moon tonight. | 今晚不会有月亮了 |
[09:38] | It’ll be dark. | 将是一片黑暗 |
[09:40] | Me and Alex used to lie in my backyard at night, | 晚上我和 Alex 通常躺在 我家的后院 |
[09:43] | make up names for the constellations. | 给星座取名字 |
[09:45] | You can’t see it yet, | 你还看不见 但… |
[09:47] | but right there will be “Ursa Theodorus”… | 那个是”ursa theodorus”… |
[09:51] | the teddy bear. | 泰迪熊 |
[09:53] | – You have backyards? -Yeah. | – 你还有后院? – 是的 |
[09:58] | Well, ain’t that quaint? | 那听起来真诱人 |
[10:05] | Warning! | 警报 |
[10:12] | Warning! | 警报 |
[10:31] | I thought you were locked up. | 我以为你被关起来了 |
[10:33] | They let me out to examine Ben. | 他们让我检查 Ben |
[10:35] | His vitals are low, and he has a fever. | 他的器官活动很底 还有高烧 |
[10:38] | I took this about ten minutes ago. | 这是我10分钟前拍的 |
[10:40] | It’s of his stitches. | 是他的缝针 |
[10:44] | They’re infected, aren’t they? | 他们被感染了? |
[10:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:48] | Will you come look at them? | 你能来看看他吗? |
[10:50] | No. | 不行 |
[10:51] | – Jack. -No. | – Jack – 不行 |
[10:53] | I’m not asking you for them… or him. | 你不必为他们… 或他这么做 |
[10:55] | I’m asking you as a personal favor to me. | 就算是为了我 |
[11:01] | You… want me to help him again? | 你想让我再帮他一次? |
[11:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:06] | Are you sure about that, Juliet? | 你确定吗 Juliet? |
[11:08] | Yes… I’m sure. | 是的 我很确定 |
[11:11] | And this is because he said that he would let you go home? | 这是因为他能让你回家吗? |
[11:15] | No. | 不是的 |
[11:18] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[11:22] | It’s because I’m in trouble. | 因为我遇到麻烦了 |
[11:25] | – Trouble? For… – I just killed someone. | – 麻烦? 为了… – 我杀了个人 |
[11:27] | That’s why they put me in your room. | 所以他们把我关起来了 |
[11:30] | Who? | 你杀了谁? |
[11:34] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[11:38] | Well, then, let me simplify it for you. | 让我直接和你说吧 |
[11:41] | I’m not gonna help him… | 我不会帮他的… |
[11:45] | and I’m not gonna help you. | 我也不会帮你 |
[12:11] | Special Thai dish for you. You try. | 今日特别泰国菜 你尝尝 |
[12:26] | Very brave, very brave. | 非常勇敢! |
[12:32] | My brother likes you. | 我哥哥喜欢你 |
[12:34] | Well, I’m a very likeable guy. | 我是一个受欢迎的人 |
[12:42] | tell me something. | 问你个问题 |
[12:44] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[12:46] | Why is it you don’t know how to fly a kite? | 为什么你不懂怎么放风筝? |
[12:51] | – Just never learned, I guess. – That’s very sad. | – 我从没学过 – 那真可惜 |
[12:54] | Well, my dad worked a lot. | 我爸工作很忙 |
[12:57] | He wasn’t exactly the kite-flying type, anyway. | 而且他也不是那种会喜欢放风筝的人 |
[13:01] | – I mean, we never really… -Jack | – 我的意思是 我们 – Jack |
[13:02] | – Yeah? – I have no interest in your father. | – 怎么了? – 我对你父亲不感兴趣 |
[13:07] | Well, that’s a relief,because I’m pretty tired of talking about him. | 好吧 我也厌倦了总是说起他 |
[13:10] | Some things are personal. | 有些事可以放在心里 |
[13:19] | So you’re in Phuket to… “find yourself”? | 你来 Phuket 是 “找回自我”? |
[13:25] | – Why would you say that? – You’re an American. | – 为什么这么说? – 你是个美国人 |
[13:49] | I have… | 我有… |
[13:50] | a gift. | 一个天赋 |
[13:52] | Must be one hell of a gift. | 那一定很值得期待 |
[14:22] | I was just reading your tattoos. | 我在读你纹身上的字 |
[14:25] | The “five” and the stars are very cute, | “五” 和周围的星星都很漂亮 |
[14:28] | But the Chinese I find… | 但那上面的中文字… |
[14:33] | a bit ironic. | 有点讽刺 |
[14:35] | – You find what ironic? – What it says. | – 什么讽刺? – 它所表达的 |
[14:40] | You do know what it says? | 你知道它表示什么? |
[14:44] | Yeah, I know what it says. | 是的 我知道 |
[14:47] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[14:49] | Chinese is a very complicated language. | 中文是一种很复杂的语言 |
[14:51] | It’s fairly common for some things to get lost in translation. | 我们往往会不能完全理解它的意思 |
[14:55] | – I know what it says. – All right, then. | – 我知道它表示什么 – 那好吧 |
[15:06] | My name is Isabel. | 我的名字叫 Isabel |
[15:09] | If you’ll come with me, | 如果你跟我来 |
[15:12] | I’d like to talk to you and ask you a few questions. | 我要问你几个问题 |
[15:28] | Why don’t you check on your father, sweetheart? I know he’d appreciate it. | 你为什么不去看看你父亲 他会很高兴的 |
[15:46] | Please, have a seat, Jack. | 请坐 Jack |
[15:48] | As you may have gathered, | 我们今天聚在一起 |
[15:50] | we don’t live on this little island. | 我们不住在这座小岛上 |
[15:52] | In fact, most of us don’t really even like coming here. | 我们也不喜欢来这里 |
[15:56] | There’s been an incident that I’m investigating, | 我在调查一起暴力事件 |
[15:59] | and I need to ask you some questions, | 我要问你几个问题 |
[16:01] | so I was hoping you may help me clear up | 希望你能解决这里的… |
[16:06] | a few of the… inconsistencies. | 不安定因素 |
[16:08] | Now correct me if I’m wrong, Tom, | 如果我说错的话告诉我 Tom |
[16:10] | but you said, in the midst of a surgical procedure, | 你说在手术过程中 |
[16:13] | Jack made several comments indicating that Juliet had asked him to kill Ben. | Jack 说 Juliet 让他杀死 Ben |
[16:21] | Yeah. That’s right. | 对 |
[16:23] | Is that true, Jack? | 这是真的吗 Jack? |
[16:25] | Did Juliet ask you to kill Ben? | Juliet 有没有叫你杀了 Ben? |
[16:30] | The question’s simple. Did Juliet ask you to kill Ben? | 问题很简单 Juliet 有没有叫你杀了 Ben? |
[16:42] | No | 没有 |
[16:43] | No, I was lying. | 没有 我撒了谎 |
[16:46] | I would’ve done anything to get my friends out, | 我会尽全力救我的伙伴 |
[16:48] | and turning you people against each other | 所以我制造混乱 |
[16:50] | was my best chance of creating chaos. | 让你们互相猜疑 |
[17:06] | Why are you lying for her, Jack? | 你为什么替她撒谎 Jack? |
[17:20] | I’d like to go back to my cage now. | 我想回我的牢房 |
[17:33] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿? |
[17:37] | Who do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[17:50] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[17:51] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[18:01] | Salty. | 好咸啊 |
[18:02] | I went for a swim in the ocean. | 我去大海游泳了 |
[18:05] | Washing the day off of you, huh? | 洗刷一天的疲劳? |
[18:10] | Is there something you’d like to ask me, Jack? | 你想问我什么 Jack? |
[18:12] | No, not at all. | 什么都没有 |
[18:15] | I mean…it might be nice… | 这样也好… |
[18:18] | after a month of you coming and going whenever you want, | 已经一个月了 |
[18:22] | to find out something about you. | 我还对你一无所知 |
[18:29] | There are things that happen here that you could never understand. | 这里发生的事你永远不会了解 |
[18:43] | Like your gift? | 就像你的天赋? |
[18:46] | Yes… | 是的… |
[18:48] | like my gift. | 就像我的天赋 |
[19:13] | Are you having fun with me, Jack? | 你和我在一起快乐吗 Jack? |
[19:17] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[19:20] | Then stop ask questions.Let’s have fun. | 那就别问了 一起享受吧 |
[19:45] | What? | 怎么?! |
[19:51] | Hey… Jack | 嘿… Jack |
[19:57] | Do I…do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[20:04] | 815. You’re… | 815航班 你是… |
[20:08] | – you were the stewardess. – Cindy. | – 你是那个乘务员 – Cindy |
[20:14] | What are you doing here, with them?I thought you were taken. | 你在这里干嘛? 我以为你被抓了 |
[20:18] | – You were… You were captured. – They’re not… | – 被劫持了 – 他们不是… |
[20:22] | it’s not that simple. | 这没有那么简单 |
[20:25] | What are they doing here right now? What are you doing here?! | 他们在这里干嘛? 你在这里干什么?! |
[20:30] | We’re here to watch, Jack. | 我们是来参观的 Jack |
[20:33] | Watch what? | 参观什么? |
[20:38] | What is it, sweetheart? | 怎么了 甜心? |
[20:44] | She… wants to know how Ana Lucia’s doing. | 她想问 Ana Lucia 好吗 |
[20:54] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的? |
[20:56] | What? | 什么? |
[20:56] | If you’ve got something to watch, Cindy, go watch it! | 如果你有什么要去参观的话 Cindy 那就去吧! |
[21:01] | Go! | 去呀! |
[21:32] | – Sawyer – What? | – Sawyer – 怎么了? |
[21:33] | Sawyer, wake up. | Sawyer 快起来 |
[21:37] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[21:39] | Karl’s gone. | Karl 跑了 |
[21:41] | Where? | 去哪儿了? |
[21:56] | I got it. | 我去吧 |
[21:57] | No, let me talk to him. | 不 让我和他谈谈 |
[21:59] | No, I got it. | 还是我去吧 |
[22:00] | Boys only. | 这是男生之间的事 |
[22:14] | What the hell was that for? | 你这是干嘛? |
[22:16] | So you’d cowboy up. | 你得振作起来 |
[22:20] | Crying in the jungle. | 在丛林里哭泣 |
[22:22] | I thought you people were supposed to be tough. | 本以为你们都很坚强 |
[22:25] | I am tough. | 我很坚强 |
[22:28] | Sure you are, Bobby. | 是啊 Bobby |
[22:32] | Bobby? “The Brady bunch”? | Bobby? “brady 帮”? |
[22:35] | What the hell’s “The Brady bunch”? | 什么是”brady 帮”? |
[22:39] | Ok,anyway,look,Karl… | 好吧 Karl… |
[22:46] | I’ve been with a lot of girls… | 我和许多女孩交往过… |
[22:52] | some of them worth the trouble… | 有些很值得… |
[22:55] | some not. | 有些不是 |
[22:58] | Every now and again… | 直到现在… |
[23:01] | there’s one… | 有那么一个人… |
[23:08] | one you name dumb stars with. | 你叫她”沉默星座” |
[23:16] | So this girl, Sally Slingshot… | 这个女孩 Sally Slingshot… |
[23:20] | – Alex. – Yeah. | – Alex – 是啊 |
[23:22] | You love her? | 你爱她吗? |
[23:25] | More than anything. | 胜过一切 |
[23:29] | Then go back to wherever the hell your…yards are, and get her back. | 那你就回去把她找回来 |
[23:37] | If I get caught, | 如果我被抓了 |
[23:40] | they’ll kill me this time. | 这次他们会杀了我的 |
[23:46] | Well… | 那… |
[23:48] | at least it’ll be worth it. | 至少也值得 |
[24:09] | I wanna ask you something. | 我想问你些事 |
[24:12] | They’re not watching anymore, so you can tell me the truth. | 现在他们什么也看不到 你可以和我说真话 |
[24:17] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[24:21] | Why’d you save his life? | 你为什么要救他? |
[24:24] | All this time… | 经历了这一切… |
[24:26] | After all he did to you and your people… | 他对你的人的所作所为… |
[24:28] | you should hate him, | 你应该恨他才对 |
[24:30] | But you still fixed him up, | 但你还是救了他的命 |
[24:32] | even after your friends got away. Why? | 甚至在你朋友逃跑后 为什么? |
[24:36] | You’re his daughter. | 你是他女儿 |
[24:39] | Answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[24:41] | I’ll answer your question if you answer one of mine. | 那你也要给我些答案 |
[24:46] | Where’s Juliet? | Juliet 在哪里? |
[24:47] | She’s with the rest of them. They’re gonna read her verdict. | 他和他们在一起 他们正在读她的判决书 |
[24:51] | Her verdict? | 她的判决书? |
[24:53] | And we all know what it’s gonna be. | 我们都知道会发生什么 |
[24:55] | We’re pretty strict about killing one of our own. | 自相惨杀从不被允许 |
[25:01] | Eye for an eye. | 一命抵一命 |
[25:03] | Who? Who did she kill? | 她杀了谁? |
[25:04] | The man who was gonna murder your friends. | 那个想要杀死你朋友的人 |
[25:14] | No wonder you’re so worried about her. | 没想到你还挺关心她的 |
[25:17] | If it wasn’t for you, she never would have done it. | 如果不是为了你 她不会这么做的 |
[25:21] | That was three questions. | 那是第三个问题了 |
[25:24] | Your turn, Jack. | 到你了 Jack |
[25:27] | I saved your father because I said I would. | 我救你父亲 因为我答应过他 |
[25:40] | Is he still in charge? | 他还掌管吗? |
[25:43] | What? | 什么? |
[25:44] | Ben, your father…Is he still in charge? | Ben 你父亲– 他还在掌管吗? |
[25:46] | Will that woman Isabel do what he says? | Isabel 会听他的吗? |
[25:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:49] | Get me out of this cage. | 把我放出来 |
[25:56] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会这么做的 |
[26:03] | The cavalry has arrived at last. | 骑兵终于来了 |
[26:17] | I’d be much more impressed with you people if you had a good surgeon. | 如果你们有个出色外科医生就好了 |
[26:25] | We had an excellent surgeon, Jack. | 我们曾经有的 Jack |
[26:29] | His name was Ethan. | 他叫 Ethan |
[26:33] | You have a very serious infection, Ben. | 已经大面积感染了 Ben |
[26:36] | That infected tissue needs to be re-incised, debrided, | 被感染的组织需要从新切开 |
[26:38] | and you need to be very closely monitored from here on out. | 你需要随时监控 |
[26:44] | There might be nerve damage or any number of other complications. | 不然也许会造成神经受损 或者会有其它炎症 |
[26:49] | You might not walk again. | 你可能永远不能走路了 |
[26:53] | Your bedside manner leaves something to be desired. | 这话告诉我你另有所图 |
[26:57] | Well, then, it’s too bad you’re stuck with me. | 谁让你和我困在一起了 |
[27:02] | Am I? | 是吗? |
[27:03] | You need a doctor, Ben. | 你需要一名医生 Ben |
[27:05] | someone to stay with you | 能和你待在一起 |
[27:08] | bring you back to good health. | 让你快点恢复 |
[27:13] | And here we go again. | 又来了 |
[27:17] | I’ve already given you a ticket off this island. | 我已经答应你 让你离开这座岛了 Jack |
[27:20] | What’s it gonna cost me this time? | 这次你又要我做什么? |
[27:23] | Right now your people are in a room | 现在你的人正在讨论 |
[27:27] | deciding whether or not to execute Juliet. | 是否要处决 Juliet |
[27:34] | You’re gonna stop it. | 你可以阻止他们 |
[27:36] | Juliet doesn’t care about you, Jack. | Juliet 不在乎你的 Jack |
[27:41] | Doesn’t matter what she’s done, | 不管她做了什么 |
[27:44] | No matter what you think… | 不论你怎么想… |
[27:48] | she’s one of us. | 她还是我们的人 |
[27:52] | Do we have a deal or not? | 成交吗? |
[28:03] | Does Isabel have a walkie? | Isabel 有对讲机吗? |
[28:07] | They’re already in the meeting. | 他们已经在开会了 |
[28:16] | Then get me something to write on. | 那就拿纸过来写吧 |
[29:34] | You following me. | 你跟踪我 |
[29:41] | What is all this? | 这些都是什么? |
[29:45] | This is where I work, | 这是我工作的地方 |
[29:47] | and you shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这儿 |
[29:52] | This is a… | 这是… |
[29:55] | a tattoo parlor. This was your big secret? | 纹身店 这就是你的秘密? |
[29:59] | The envelopes… your gift? | 信封… 你的天赋? |
[30:02] | I am not a tattoo artist. | 我不是纹身艺术家 |
[30:11] | I’m able to see who people are. | 我能看出你是怎样一个人 |
[30:15] | My work is not decoration… | 我的工作不是装饰… |
[30:18] | it is definition… | 而是注释… |
[30:22] | and this… | 而这… |
[30:24] | this is my gift. | 才是我的天赋 |
[30:27] | So… | 那么… |
[30:29] | you see who people are. | 你能看穿人们 |
[30:32] | Yes… and I mark them. | 是的… 然后帮他们做记号 |
[30:39] | So tell me who I am. | 那告诉我我是怎么样一个人 |
[30:42] | – No. – Why not? | – 不行 – 为什么? |
[30:46] | You are an outsider. | 你是个外来者 |
[30:48] | So you can sleep with me… | 那你就可以和我上床… |
[30:49] | I’m not allowed. | 我不可以这么做 |
[30:52] | Do you see who I am, Achara? | 你知道我是怎样一个人 是吗 Achara? |
[30:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:59] | Who am I? | 那告诉我 |
[31:01] | You are a leader, | 你是一个领袖 |
[31:03] | a great man. | 一个伟大的人 |
[31:06] | But this… | 但这… |
[31:10] | this makes you lonely… | 会让你孤独… |
[31:13] | and frightened.. | 恐惧… |
[31:16] | and angry. | 暴怒 |
[31:27] | Good. | 好 |
[31:30] | Now put it on me. | 给我作标记吧 |
[31:33] | Put it on me. | 干吧! |
[31:36] | No. This… | 不 这… |
[31:38] | this is against my people. | 是在违背我们的人 |
[31:51] | There will be consequences, Jack. | 这会有报应的 Jack |
[31:55] | There always are. | 当然会有 |
[32:21] | Wait. No, you shouldn’t be here. | 等等 你不该在这里的 |
[32:24] | Just stand back. | 退后 |
[32:26] | Don’t say anything. | 不要说话 |
[32:36] | Alex, you… | Alex 你… |
[32:42] | What the hell did you bring him here for?! | 你把他带来干什么?! |
[32:44] | Let him go, Tom. | 放开他 Tom |
[32:48] | What’s going on, Alex? | 怎么了 Alex? |
[32:52] | This is from Ben. | 这是 Ben 写的 |
[33:02] | Ben has commuted Juliet’s sentence. | Ben 减轻了 Juliet 的罪 |
[33:07] | Execution is off the table. | 免除死刑 |
[33:09] | He says the rules don’t apply. | 他说规章不能改变 |
[33:14] | He has, however, ordered her to be marked. | 但是 她必须被烙上印记 |
[33:55] | Hey, where you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[34:10] | Hey, I know you. | 我认识你 |
[34:13] | I’m Achara’s friend from… | 我是 Achara 的朋友 从… |
[34:16] | Chet’s,from the restaurant. | 我来过你的餐馆 |
[34:24] | Let go of me, man. | 放开我 兄弟 |
[34:49] | You will get off our beach! | 滚出我们的海滩! |
[34:51] | You leave this country! | 然后滚出这个国家! |
[34:52] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗?! |
[35:58] | I heard you only liked them grilled. | 听说你只喜欢烤的 |
[36:03] | I missed the toothpicks, too. | 我也想念这个牙签了 |
[36:15] | – Let me see. – Jack… | – 让我看看 – Jack… |
[36:17] | They marked you. Let me see it. | 他们给你做记号 让我看看 |
[36:41] | Break a branch off that aloe plant over there… | 折一片芦荟给我… |
[36:44] | – It’s ok, Jack. – Please. | – 没关系的 Jack – 求你了 |
[36:45] | Please do it. | 求你了 |
[37:03] | All right, turn around. | 好了 转过身 |
[37:27] | Why did you help me? | 为什么帮我? |
[37:30] | He told you he was gonna let you go home. | 他告诉你会让你回家 |
[37:33] | He told me the same thing. | 他也许诺我同样的事 |
[37:36] | We’re gonna make sure he keeps his word. | 我们要保证他说到做到 |
[37:39] | And how are we going to do that? | 我们怎么做? |
[37:41] | Together. | 一起面对 |
[37:55] | They’ll be coming for you in a few minutes… All of them. | 过几分钟他们都会来找你 |
[38:01] | Your friends know where we are, | 你的朋友知道我们在哪儿 |
[38:03] | so we have to leave this island to go back to where we live. | 所以我们要回去我们住的地方 |
[38:07] | Go where? | 去哪儿? |
[38:10] | Well, Ben calls it “home.” | Ben 叫它”家园” |
[38:18] | – Where’s Karl? -I let him go. | – Karl 在哪里? – 我让他走了 |
[38:22] | – You what? – I let him go. | – 什么? – 我让他走了 |
[38:25] | He could have led us back to where they live. | 他能带我们去他们住的地方 |
[38:27] | What, you think I cut him loose ’cause I’m so damn sensitive? | 你以为我放了他 是因为我很敏感吗? |
[38:30] | The kid’s a target. | 那孩子是靶子 |
[38:32] | Ben ain’t never gonna stop looking for him, so as long… | Ben 不会放弃找到他 直到… |
[38:36] | All Ben wants is that kid as far from his daughter as possible. | Ben 只想让他远离他女儿 |
[38:40] | Let’s get back to camp. | 我们回营地吧 |
[38:47] | Are you coming or not? | 你来不来啊? |
[38:50] | Should I walk beside you or ten paces behind you? | 我是和你一起走 还是跟在你后面比较好? |
[38:54] | You’re so good at telling me what to do, I can’t think for myself anymore. | 难道你就不觉得很自私么? |
[38:57] | Don’t take it out on me ’cause you feel guilty. | 别因为你自己有罪恶感 就把这些盖到我头上 |
[39:00] | – I don’t feel guilty. – The hell you don’t! | – 我没感到罪恶 – 才怪! |
[39:02] | We had to leave Jack behind. I didn’t have a choice… | 我们必须留下Jack 我没有选择… |
[39:04] | I’m not talking about leaving Jack behind. | 我不是说这个 |
[39:11] | I’m talking about you and me. | 我是说你我的事 |
[39:22] | I know you did it ’cause you thought I was a dead man… | 你这么做是因为 你知道我死定了… |
[39:26] | so don’t beat yourself up ’cause the doc’s left behind. | 不要因为医生还留在那里 而埋怨自己 |
[39:33] | I’m not beating myself up. | 我没有埋怨自己 |
[39:36] | ‘Course you’re not. | 当然 |
[39:43] | So now that we got that out of the way, let’s go. | 现在我们可以走了吗? |
[40:12] | “He walks amongst us, but he is not one of us.” | “他与我们共同前进,但却不是我们的一员” |
[40:18] | Your tattoos…That’s what they say. | 这就是你纹身的意义 |
[40:26] | That’s what they say. | 这是他们说的 |
[40:28] | It’s not what they mean. | 但不是这个意思 |