时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | -Stop! Or I’ll shoot! -No, you won’t Sun. | -站住 我会开枪的 -你不会 Sun |
[00:10] | Jack, I need your help. | Jack 我需要你的帮助 |
[00:13] | They’re not hers. | 这些不是她的 |
[00:18] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[00:22] | The plane was loaded with heroin. | 这架飞机装满了海洛因 |
[00:27] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪里找到的? |
[00:29] | -In the jungle.I found it in the jungle. -Take me there. | -丛林里 我在丛林里找到的 -带我去 |
[00:42] | Eko? Who’s that? | Eko 他是谁? |
[00:45] | He’s my brother. | 他是我兄弟 |
[00:50] | Forgive me. Forgive me. | 原谅我 原谅我 |
[01:10] | Here, eat. | 吃吧 |
[01:13] | It’s okay, Yemi. | 不会有事的 Yemi |
[01:31] | All right, Eko. Go. | 好了 去吧 Eko |
[01:38] | Did you hear me? Go. | 你没听到吗? 快去 |
[01:40] | Confess that you have stolen. | 为你的偷窃忏悔 |
[01:43] | Yemi was hungry. | Yemi当时很饿 |
[01:45] | That is not an excuse. | 这不是理由 |
[01:47] | You have sinned, Eko. | 你有罪 Eko |
[01:50] | Hunger does not matter. | 饿也不能偷东西 |
[01:57] | Now go.Ask God for forgiveness. | 去吧 去请求上帝原谅 |
[02:23] | Confess! | 忏悔 |
[02:37] | How long has he been like this? | 他像这样多久了? |
[02:39] | Couple days, now. | 有几天了 |
[02:44] | Eko, can you hear me? | Eko 听得到我说话吗? |
[02:52] | What happened to him? | 他发生了什么事? |
[02:54] | Before or after we saved him from the polar bear cave? | 在我们从北极熊洞穴 救他之前还是之后? |
[02:58] | Come on. Locke will want to know you guys are back. | 走吧 Locke想确认你们都回来了 |
[03:07] | Stay alive, dude. | 坚持下去老兄 |
[03:08] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[03:20] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么? |
[03:23] | I have come to give my confession. | 我来忏悔 |
[03:27] | Hello, Eko. | 你好 Eko |
[03:28] | Hello, brother. | 你好 兄弟 |
[03:30] | I have some merchandise | 我有些货 |
[03:31] | -that I need to get out of the country. -You mean drugs. | -需要运到国外去 -毒品 |
[03:34] | You make us priests and we will fly the drugs out ourselves. | 你把我们打扮成牧师 我们自己把货运出去 |
[03:37] | My signature does not make you a priest, Eko. | 即使我签了名 你们也不是牧师 |
[03:40] | You could never be a priest. | 你永远都不会成为牧师 |
[03:45] | -No more! Stop now! -Yemi | -别开枪 停下来 -Yemi |
[04:02] | Father. | 神父 |
[04:05] | Are you okay, father? | 你还好吗 神父 |
[04:09] | Eko, wake up. | Eko 醒醒 |
[04:27] | It is time to confess… | 该做忏悔了… |
[04:32] | to be judged, brother. | 你会被审判 兄弟 |
[04:38] | I will be waiting. | 我会等你的 |
[04:41] | You know where to find me. | 你知道在哪里可以找到我 |
[04:47] | You guys smell smoke? | 你们闻到烟味了吗? |
[04:51] | Get him clear! | 把他拖出来 |
[04:52] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[04:57] | Bring him out. Bring him out. | 快 把他拖出来 |
[04:59] | -We gotta get outta here. | -我们得离开这里 -把他拖出来 快点 |
[05:01] | Cover him with this. Be careful! | 用这个盖住他 小心点 |
[05:03] | Be careful! | 小心点 |
[05:08] | Lay him down. | 把他放下来 把他放下来 |
[05:12] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[05:14] | You’re all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[05:17] | My brother… | 我的兄弟… |
[05:20] | My… brother. | 我的….兄弟 |
[05:22] | You’re all right.It’s okay. Okay. | 你没事的 没事的 |
[05:25] | You’re all right. | 你没事 |
[05:26] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[05:28] | Brother… Yemi… | 兄弟…. Yemi… .Yemi… |
[05:31] | Charlie! Is everyone okay? | Charlie 大家都没事吗? |
[05:34] | Yeah. We’re good. | 对 我们很好 |
[05:35] | Where’s Eko? | Eko到哪里去了? |
[05:36] | Hurley and I pulled him out over… | Hurley和我把他放在… |
[05:42] | he was right there. | 他刚刚还在这里 |
[06:26] | Good evening, Jack. | 晚上好 Jack |
[06:30] | Good evening, Ben. | 晚上好 Ben |
[06:31] | I was hoping you might join me for a walk. | 我希望你愿意和我一起散步 |
[06:35] | What? | 你的意思是 |
[06:37] | Well,you say that like you’re not gonna just throw a bag over my head | 如果我说不你也不会 在我头上带上袋子 |
[06:40] | and drag me outta here if I say no. | 然后拖我出去吗 |
[06:44] | Then don’t say no. | 那就别说不 |
[06:47] | Why don’t you put this on? | 把这个穿上好吗? |
[06:55] | I’ll wait outside. | 我在外面等 |
[06:59] | Does it hurt? | 会痛吗? |
[07:03] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[07:08] | Your neck, does it hurt? | 你的脖子 会痛吗? |
[07:11] | Any numbness in your fingers and toes, | 会不会感到手指和脚趾麻木 |
[07:14] | like pins and needles when your foot falls asleep, | 脚好像睡着了一般 |
[07:17] | but permanent? | 经常的? |
[07:22] | Why are you asking me these questions, Jack? | 你为什么问我这些问题 Jack? |
[07:25] | Because, Ben,you have a tumor on your spine | 因为 Ben 你脊柱附近有个肿瘤 |
[07:28] | an aggressive tumor…that is going to kill you. | 一个迅速蔓延的肿瘤… 它会要了你的命 |
[07:36] | I don’t know when those X-rays were taken that I saw, | 我不知道我看的那张X光片是什么时候照的 |
[07:38] | but unless they were very recent | 除非那是最近才照的 |
[07:43] | you’re not gonna be taking walks much longer. | 不然你以后都不能散步了 |
[07:48] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[07:50] | Okay. My mistake, then. | 好吧 那我道歉 |
[07:57] | I’m ready whenever you are. | 我准备好了 |
[08:19] | Stay here. | 别走了 |
[08:36] | As we prepare to send Colleen on her way, | 在我们送Colleen上路之前 |
[08:39] | I’d like to take a moment… | 我想占用点时间… |
[08:40] | I hate funerals. | 我讨厌葬礼 |
[08:43] | He let you out? | 他让你出来了? |
[08:47] | Gave me a new shirt, too. | 还给了我一件新衣服 |
[08:54] | Bye, Jack. | 再见 Jack |
[09:29] | Why did you show him my X-rays? | 你为什么给他看我的X光片? |
[09:32] | I didn’t tell him they were yours. | 我没告诉他那是你的 |
[09:36] | But I guess you did. | 但我猜他知道了 |
[09:50] | I think I know how to find Jack, Kate and Sawyer. | 我想我知道该怎么找Jack Kate和Sawyer了 |
[09:54] | Can I ask why he’s being included in the conversation? | 我能问问为什么 他也被邀请来谈话了吗? |
[09:57] | Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? | 是为了伤害我的感情吗? |
[09:59] | Tell him what you told me. | 把你告诉我的告诉他 |
[10:01] | The computer in the hatch | 舱门下面的电脑 |
[10:03] | wasn’t only for pushing the button. | 不只是用来按按钮 |
[10:06] | I’m pretty sure | 我相信它可以用来 |
[10:09] | that it can be used to communicate with other stations. | 和其他站交流 |
[10:12] | This is fascinating,but you just told me the hatch exploded. | 这太棒了 不过你刚才不是说舱门下面被炸了吗 |
[10:16] | One of them did. | 只有其中一个 |
[10:19] | You want to try and communicate with the others. | 你想试着和其他站联系 |
[10:21] | Yep. | 对 |
[10:23] | No luck, dudes. | 不好了老兄 |
[10:25] | We looked everywhere.Eko’s gone. | 我们都找遍了 Eko不见了 |
[10:28] | There was no trail. | 没有发现痕迹 |
[10:29] | Not that we, like, know what a trail looks like. | 没有我们能识别的痕迹 |
[10:32] | When you pulled him out of the tent, did he say anything? | 你们把他从帐篷拖出来的时候 他说了什么吗? |
[10:34] | Nothing coherent. | 断断续续的 |
[10:36] | He was just mumbling “my brother, my brother.” | 他迷迷糊糊的说 “我的兄弟 我的兄弟” |
[10:41] | Sayid, pack your gear.We’re going to that computer. | Sayid 带上你的装备 我们去找那个电脑 |
[10:45] | Wait. What about Eko? | 等一下 Eko怎么办? |
[10:46] | We’ll catch up to him. | 我们能追上他 |
[10:47] | We’re all going to the same place. | 我们要去的是同一个地方 |
[11:20] | You’re home, father. | 你到家了 神父 |
[12:30] | Father? | 神父? |
[12:34] | I was looking for father Yemi. | 我在找Yemi |
[12:43] | Father Yemi is… Is gone. | Yemi神父他…离开了 |
[12:46] | He was called away quite suddenly… | 他突然被叫走了… |
[12:49] | an emergency at the refugee camp down south. | 南方的难民露营地出了紧急事故 |
[12:53] | I am Amina.I work at the clinic. | 我是Amina 我在诊所工作 |
[12:57] | This is my son Daniel. | 这是我儿子Daniel |
[12:59] | He’s the altar boy here. | 他在这里当祭坛男孩 |
[13:03] | Are you taking his place? | 你替他的班? |
[13:06] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:08] | Will father Yemi still go to London? | Yemi神父还会去伦敦吗? |
[13:11] | London? | 伦敦? |
[13:12] | He was leaving at the end of the week. | 他计划这个周末就出发 |
[13:14] | He was going to continue his studies. | 他去完成学业 |
[13:16] | I will take his place there, too. | 我会替他去 |
[14:09] | Don’t! No! | 不 别 |
[14:10] | Please! | 求你了 |
[14:19] | Confess. | 忏悔 |
[14:36] | We’re headed now to the Pearl station.There’s a computer there that might help us find our people. | 我们要去的珍珠站 有台电脑可能会帮助我们找到我们的人 |
[14:40] | Anybody want to come along? | 有人愿意和我们一起去吗? |
[14:43] | What do you mean:”Anybody wanna come along”? | 你说”有人愿意和我们一起去吗”是什么意思? |
[14:44] | I mean, if you’d like to join us,it’s a free island. | 我的意思是 想来就来 岛上的景点都是免费的 |
[14:49] | Yeah, see, Jack would go and do stuff alone | 没错 但是Jack都是一个人做事情 |
[14:53] | or he’d take Sayid or Kate. | 或者他带上Sayid或者Kate |
[14:56] | Yeah, well, I’m not Jack. | 是的 没错 但我不是Jack |
[15:02] | The more the merrier. | 人多力量大 |
[15:03] | -I’ll go. -Great. | -我去 -很好 |
[15:05] | What? | 什么? |
[15:06] | Anybody else wanna come, meet us at the tree line in ten minutes. | 其他想来的人十分钟以后在树那里集合 |
[15:09] | Bring water. | 带上水 |
[15:11] | You’re not serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[15:13] | What? You always whine about not being included. | 你不是总抱怨他们不带上我们吗? |
[15:16] | Now’s our chance. | 现在机会来了 |
[15:24] | Do you mind if I ask you a question, brother? | 你介意我问你一些问题吗 兄弟? |
[15:26] | Shoot. | 说 |
[15:27] | Are we going off to poke at a computer, | 我们是去找电脑 |
[15:30] | or are we going after your man Eko? | 还是去找你们的Eko? |
[15:33] | Two birds, one stone. | 一箭双雕 |
[15:37] | Eko’s heading for the plane that crashed | Eko去了飞机坠毁的地方 |
[15:39] | on top of the entrance to the Pearl station. | 就在舱门的上面 |
[15:42] | Well, that’s quite a coincidence. | 是吗 太巧了 |
[15:46] | Don’t mistake coincidence for fate. | 不要把命运和巧合搞混了 |
[16:31] | You’re not supposed to do that. | 你不该那样做 |
[16:33] | That’s holy water. | 那是圣水 |
[16:35] | I’m washing away my sins. | 我用它洗去罪恶 |
[16:38] | Father Yemi would never… | Yemi神父从来不… |
[16:39] | I’m not father Yemi. | 我不是Yemi神父 |
[16:45] | Wait there! | 别动 |
[17:01] | Where… Where is father Yemi? | Yemi神父在哪里? |
[17:03] | Who wants to know? | 谁想知道? |
[17:14] | Perhaps you did not hear me. | 也许你没听清楚 |
[17:16] | I said,where is father Yemi? | 我说 Yemi神父在哪里? |
[17:17] | The shipment is late.I just got off the telephone. | 货还没到 我刚接到电话 |
[17:20] | They assure me it will arrive on Friday. | 他们保证星期五会到的 |
[17:22] | What shipment? | 什么货? |
[17:24] | You should explain our arrangement to your new priest. | 你应该告诉你们的新神父我们之间的协议 |
[17:28] | We receive shipments of vaccines from the Red Cross. | 收到的红十字会疫苗中… |
[17:30] | We are allowed to keep 20%. | 我们保留20% |
[17:32] | The rest, we give to Emeka and his men. | 剩下的给Emeka和他的人 |
[17:34] | In exchange for protection. | 这是保护费 |
[17:39] | So you see, father… | 那么…你看 神父 |
[17:41] | everybody is happy, huh? | 大家都很高兴吧 |
[17:44] | Everybody’s happy. | 大家都很高兴 |
[17:47] | Everybody benefits. | 大家都得到了好处 |
[17:50] | So I hope you will continue to honor our arrangement. | 所以我希望你继续我们的协议 |
[17:56] | I am not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[18:16] | I’ll be back for the vaccine on Friday, father. | 我星期五来取疫苗 神父 |
[18:19] | You don’t want more lives on your conscience. | 你不想再死人了吧 |
[19:41] | You wanna guess what’s for lunch? | 猜猜午餐吃什么? |
[19:45] | I’m not…I’m not big on mysteries. | 我不擅长猜谜 |
[19:48] | Of course you’re not. | 当然 |
[19:55] | You people have cheeseburgers? | 你们有干酪汉堡? |
[19:58] | You have no idea | 你不知道 |
[20:00] | what I went through to make this for you. | 为了做这个给你我费了多少心 |
[20:02] | I killed the cow,processed the meat, | 我杀了牛 割下肉 |
[20:05] | baked the bun. | 烘烤芝麻 |
[20:07] | And the fries… | 还有面包… |
[20:09] | try rendering animal fat. | 用动物油炸的 |
[20:13] | No ketchup? | 没有调味番茄酱吗? |
[20:23] | -I’d like to talk to him. -Okay, so talk to him. | -我想和他谈谈 -好 谈吧 |
[20:28] | Alone, please. | 可以单独谈吗 |
[20:29] | I’m fine with her being here. | 我不介意她听 |
[20:31] | And I’m thrilled that you’re fine, Jack, | 我知道你不介意 Jack |
[20:32] | but it’s private. | 但这是隐私 |
[20:34] | Doctor-patient confidentiality? | 医生和病人之间的秘密? |
[20:41] | Sure.Of course. | 当然 没问题 |
[20:50] | Mind if I eat? | 介意我吃东西吗? |
[20:59] | We had such a wonderful plan to break you, Jack. | 我们有一个很好的击败你的计划 Jack |
[21:06] | Break me? | 击败我? |
[21:07] | Wear you down | 骗过你 |
[21:08] | until you were convinced we weren’t your enemies. | 等到你相信我们不是你的敌人 |
[21:11] | Get you to trust us. | 得到你的信任 |
[21:14] | And then, of course,we’d lead you to believe | 到时候 我们让你相信 |
[21:16] | that you were choosing to do whatever we asked you to do. | 你做的事都是上天安排的 |
[21:20] | All of this assumed, of course,that you would get invested. | 当然这都是计划 你自己会思考 |
[21:25] | Invested in what? | 思考什么? |
[21:27] | Has it not occurred to you | 你发现了吗? |
[21:29] | that Juliet bears a striking resemblance to your ex-wife? | Juliet和你的前妻很像 |
[21:39] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么给我说这些? |
[21:41] | I’m telling you this, Jack, | 这是因为 Jack |
[21:42] | because my wonderful plan got shot to sunshine | 我完美的计划曝光了 |
[21:47] | when you saw my damned X-rays and figured out I was dying. | 当你看到我的X光片发现我快死了的时候 |
[21:54] | All of this… | 这一切… |
[21:56] | you brought me here to operate on you. | 你为了让我给你动手术把我带到这里 |
[21:58] | You… | 你… |
[22:00] | you want me to save your life. | 你想我救你的命 |
[22:03] | No, I want you to want to save my life. | 不 我让你想要救我的命 |
[22:08] | But we’re beyond that now, so… | 但现在已经不行了 |
[22:14] | all I can ask is that you think about it. | 我想说的就是你能否考虑一下 |
[22:29] | Do you believe in God, Jack? | 你相信上帝吗 Jack? |
[22:33] | Do you? | 你呢? |
[22:36] | Two days after I found out | 两天前我发现 |
[22:37] | I had a fatal tumor on my spine, | 我脊柱附近有个致命的肿瘤之后 |
[22:39] | a spinal surgeon fell out of the sky. | 突然出现了一个外科医生 |
[22:45] | And if that’s not proof of God, | 如果这不是有上帝的证据 |
[22:48] | I don’t know what is. | 那是什么 |
[23:09] | You sure you’re all right? | 你真的没事吗? |
[23:13] | We can stop for a bit and catch our breaths. | 我们可以停下来喘口气 |
[23:16] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[23:21] | You’re heading for the plane wreckage, aren’t you? | 你要去飞机坠毁的地方 是吗? |
[23:24] | Charlie heard you call out for your brother | Charlie听到你在叫你的兄弟 |
[23:25] | before you left the camp. | 在你离开帐篷之前 |
[23:29] | Is that what you’re doing out here, | 那就是你来这里的原因吗? |
[23:30] | looking for Yemi? | 找Yemi? |
[23:34] | Do not speak my brother’s name again. | 不要再说我兄弟的名字 |
[23:39] | What are you so afraid of, Eko? | 你怎么这么害怕 Eko? |
[23:48] | You need to come back in two days. | 两天之内再回来检查一下 |
[23:50] | Father. | 神父 |
[23:51] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么? |
[23:53] | It’s that the vaccines that you spoke of… | 那就是你说的疫苗吗 |
[23:55] | how often do the shipments come? | 货什么时候到一次? |
[23:57] | Every six months,if we are lucky. | 六个月一次 如果我们运气好的话 |
[24:03] | What makes you so interested | 你怎么对我们的 |
[24:04] | in our shipments of vaccine, father? | 疫苗这么感兴趣? |
[24:09] | You agreed to give most of it to the militia? | 你同意把大部分都给土匪? |
[24:13] | The vaccines fetch a high price on the black market. | 疫苗在黑市上售价很高 |
[24:18] | Whatever you are thinking, do not cross these men. | 不管你在想什么 别惹那些人 |
[24:21] | Before father Yemi,we got nothing. | Yemi神父来之前 我们什么都没有 |
[24:24] | We owe whatever vaccines we have to his work. | 这些疫苗都是他的功劳 |
[24:29] | You remind me of him,you know. | 你让我想起了他 |
[24:32] | You are a good man, too. | 你也是个好人 |
[24:54] | I hear you have some vaccine to sell. | 听说你想卖些疫苗 |
[24:57] | I do, but it has to be done by Sunday. | 对 但星期天之前必须成交 |
[24:59] | I’m leaving the country. | 我要离开这个国家了 |
[25:02] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[25:15] | The hatch is over here by the plane. | 舱门就在飞机下面 |
[25:16] | Why don’t you take everybody down? | 你把大家带下去好吗? |
[25:18] | And you? | 你呢? |
[25:20] | I’ll be there in a minute. | 我暂时不下去 |
[25:25] | What’s Eko looking for? | Eko在找什么? |
[25:27] | His brother’s body’s in that plane. | 飞机里那具他兄弟的尸体 |
[25:54] | So… | 告诉我… |
[25:55] | what exactly did you see back there? | 你到底看到了什么? |
[26:00] | I saw it once, you know. | 我也看到过 |
[26:02] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么? |
[26:03] | I saw a very bright light. | 我看到一道很亮的光 |
[26:08] | It was beautiful. | 它很美 |
[26:13] | That is not what I saw. | 我看到的不是那个 |
[26:59] | My brother’s gone. | 我兄弟不见了 |
[27:05] | You set the plane on fire.Yemi’s body could have burned. | 你把飞机烧了 Yime的尸体可能烧化了 |
[27:09] | Not to mention animals or… | 或者..或者是有动物… |
[27:22] | so… you don’t wanna come down there with us? | 那么…你想和我们一起下去吗? |
[27:31] | No, I will wait here. | 不 我在这里等你们 |
[27:34] | Well… | 好吧 |
[27:37] | Oh, I forgot. | 差点忘记了 |
[27:40] | I found this when I was looking for you. | 找你的时候我发现了这个 |
[28:30] | Hello, father. | 你好 神父 |
[28:34] | I hear you have a shipment of vaccine for sale. | 我听说你有一批疫苗要卖 |
[28:38] | If you thought | 如果你认为 |
[28:39] | you could do this without me knowing, | 你可以背着我干这些事情 |
[28:41] | you don’t know who I am. | 那么你不了解我 |
[28:47] | You know… | 知道吗… |
[28:49] | you’re lucky, father. | 你很幸运 神父 |
[28:51] | I’m a superstitious man. | 我是个迷信的人 |
[28:54] | I don’t relish taking the life of a holy man. | 我不喜欢夺走神职人员的性命 |
[28:57] | That is why, today, | 所以今天 |
[29:00] | I’m only going to cut off your hands. | 我要砍了你的手 |
[29:20] | Please! No! | 求你了 别这样 |
[29:24] | You do not know who I am. | 你不知道我是谁 |
[30:03] | I’m Dr.Mark Wickmund, and this is the orientation film | 我是Mark Wickmund博士 这是… |
[30:06] | for station five of Dharma Initiative. | 达摩启动计划第五站的介绍电影 |
[30:09] | Station five, or the Pearl, | 第五站 或者说珍珠 |
[30:12] | is a monitoring station | 是一个监视站 |
[30:14] | where the activities of participants | 用来监视和记录 |
[30:15] | in Dharma Initiative projects can be observed and recorded… | 达摩计划参与者的活动… |
[30:20] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[30:21] | The wiring is only one way. | 只有一根导线 |
[30:24] | It’s a closed system,a dead end. | 这是个闭合系统 死胡同 |
[30:26] | Hey, guys? | 伙计们? |
[30:28] | What are these other TVs for? | 其他的影片讲的是什么? |
[30:31] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[30:33] | All these TVs. | 所有的影片 |
[30:35] | This guy says that there’s six stations. | 这个人说这里有六个站 |
[30:38] | All right, here.Check it out. | 就在这里 看吧 |
[30:45] | …is a monitoring station | …是一个监视站 |
[30:46] | where the activities of the participants | 用来监视和记录 |
[30:48] | in Dharma Initiative projects | 达摩启动计划 |
[30:50] | can be observed and recorded… | 参与者的活动… |
[30:52] | Projects. More than one. | “计划”不只一个 |
[30:55] | So maybe some of these TVs are connected to the other hatches. | 所以这里的其他一些影片 可能和其他舱门有联系 |
[30:58] | Well, I’m suddenly feeling very stupid. | 我突然觉得自己很笨 |
[31:01] | Perhaps I could patch in one of the other feeds, | 也许我可以接上另一根线 |
[31:03] | see if we can get another picture. | 看看能不能得到其他影像 |
[31:05] | Your tour of duty in the Pearl will last three weeks… | 你们在珍珠的任务持续三个星期… |
[31:16] | The toilet still works. | 厕所还是好的 |
[31:22] | Anything yet? | 有图像吗? |
[31:26] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[31:28] | What about now? | 现在呢? |
[31:34] | -John? -Yeah, we got something. | -John? -有图像了 |
[31:41] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[31:43] | That’s a good question. | 这个问题提得不错 |
[31:45] | Those are computers. | 这些是电脑 |
[31:47] | Great. That’s what you’re looking for. | 太好了 这就是你们要找的东西 |
[31:50] | Now we can get out of here. | 现在我们可以离开这里了 |
[32:08] | I guess he’ll be expecting us. | 我想他会期待我们的到访 |
[32:24] | You don’t trust me anymore? | 你不再相信我了吗? |
[32:25] | I trust you just fine.Just thought I’d put a movie in. | 我相信你 我只是来放电影的 |
[32:29] | You know what? I’m gonna pass on the movie. | 你知道吗 我很不想看电影 |
[32:30] | You’ll like this one, Jack.It’s “To kill a mockingbird.” | 你会喜欢的 这是”杀掉一只知更鸟” |
[32:33] | -It’s a classic. -I don’t wanna watch a movie right now. | -是部经典片 -我现在真的不想看 |
[32:36] | I’ll turn the sound down, then. | 那我把声音关了吧 |
[32:41] | I felt like I should apologize,say I’m sorry. | 我觉得我应该向你道歉 |
[32:46] | I’m sorry for bringing you here | 我很抱歉带你来这里 |
[32:49] | and for everything that’s been done to you | 也对我们做的所有事情 |
[32:51] | and your friends. | 以及你的朋友道歉 |
[32:54] | But you have to know… | 但你必须知道… |
[32:57] | we were desperate. | 我们情非得以 |
[32:59] | It was also we could save his life. | 为了拯救他的生命我们只能这么做 (别管我在说什么) |
[33:09] | he’s a great man. | 他是个很好的人 |
[33:13] | I know you find that hard to believe,but he is. | 我知道你很难相信 但是真的 (Ben是个骗子) |
[33:23] | You probably feel like…you don’t have a choice, | 也许你会觉得…你没有选择 (而且他很危险) |
[33:28] | but you do, Jack. | 其实不是的 Jack |
[33:33] | Free will is all we’ve really got, right? | 大家都有自由选择的权力对吗? (我们想要反抗他 但必须让别人以为是事故) |
[33:42] | Anyway… | 无论如何… |
[33:44] | just wanted to put in my two cents. | 只是想告诉你我的想法 (看起来我们好像要救他 剩下的就靠你了) |
[33:54] | I told you before you can trust me. | 我以前告诉过你你可以相信我 |
[34:00] | I want you to trust me now, | 现在我希望你能相信我 |
[34:03] | when I tell you that doing the surgery is | 我希望你做外科手术 |
[34:05] | absolutely the right thing for you to do. | 对你来说这是件好事 (这是个很复杂的外科手术 其他人不会知道) |
[34:15] | It’s the right thing,because he deserves to live. | 因为他应该活下去 (我会保护你的) |
[34:31] | Turn the movie off. | 关掉电影 |
[34:33] | Turn it off. Now. | 关了 马上 |
[34:39] | All right. It’s off. | 好的 关了 |
[34:54] | Think about what I said…please. | 请你考虑一下我的建议 |
[35:10] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[35:12] | London. | 伦敦 |
[35:14] | Are you a bad man? | 你是坏人吗? |
[35:20] | My mom says you are a bad man. | 妈妈说你是个坏人 |
[35:25] | Only God knows. | 上帝才知道 |
[35:35] | I see you have your vaccine. | 你拿到疫苗了 |
[35:37] | Do you expect me to be grateful? | 你想我感谢你吗? |
[35:40] | I know what you were planning to do. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[35:42] | Those men, I helped… | 那些人 我帮助他们… |
[35:43] | Those men will be replaced by other men. | 会有其他人代替他们的 |
[35:50] | What are they doing?What is the meaning of this? | 他们在干什么? 他们这是什么意思? |
[35:54] | They are boarding up the church. | 他们正在封教堂 |
[35:57] | We can no longer use it. | 我们不能再用它了 |
[36:00] | This is Yemi’s church.You have no right to do this. | 这是Yemi的教堂 你们没有权力这么做 |
[36:03] | It is no longer sacred, | 它已经不神圣了 |
[36:06] | and one day, you’ll be judged for what you did. | 有一天你因为你做的事遭到报应的 |
[36:10] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[36:12] | I would start making my peace now. | 我会开始过安宁的生活 |
[36:14] | I would go to London and begin to repent, | 我会去伦敦然后开始反悔 |
[36:17] | because you owe God for every life you’ve taken. | 因为你欠了上帝你带走的那几条人命 |
[36:21] | And you truly believe this is Yemi’s? | 你真的觉得这是Yemi的吗? |
[36:27] | You owe him one church. | 你还欠了他一座教堂 |
[36:54] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[37:05] | You say you want to hear my confession. | 你说过你想听我忏悔 |
[37:08] | Why? Why now, eh? | 为什么? 为什么是现在? |
[37:12] | Show yourself! | 快出来 |
[37:13] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[37:15] | Where? | 哪里? |
[37:37] | Are you ready, Eko? | 准备好了吗 Eko? |
[37:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:45] | I am ready, Yemi. | 我准备好了 Yemi |
[38:03] | I ask for no forgiveness,father… | 我不希望得到原谅 神父… |
[38:08] | for I have not sinned. | 因为我没有罪 |
[38:11] | I have only done what I needed to do to survive. | 我只是做了为了活下来所必须做的事 |
[38:21] | A small boy once asked me | 一个小男孩曾经问我 |
[38:23] | if I was a bad man. | 我是不是坏人 |
[38:27] | If I could answer him now, | 如果我现在可以回答他 |
[38:30] | I would tell him | 我会告诉他 |
[38:32] | that when I was a young boy, | 我还是个小男孩的时候 |
[38:35] | I killed a man to save my brother’s life. | 为了救我的兄弟我杀了一个人 |
[38:43] | I am not sorry for this. | 我不为这感到抱歉 |
[38:47] | I am proud of this. | 我为此感到自豪 |
[38:58] | I did not ask for the life that I was given, | 我没有要求得到上帝给我的生命 |
[39:02] | but it was given nonetheless. | 虽然如此我还是得到生命了 |
[39:07] | I did my best. | 我尽力生活 |
[39:18] | You speak to me as if I were your brother. | 你对我说话就像对你兄弟一样 |
[39:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[39:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[39:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[39:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[40:10] | The Lord is my shepherd.I shall not want… | 上帝是我的引导者 我不会… |
[41:11] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[42:19] | What did he say, John? | 他说什么? John |
[42:25] | He said…we’re next. | 接下来就轮到我们了 |