时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Lost… | 剧情回顾… |
[00:03] | This is not your island. | 这不是你们的岛 |
[00:05] | This is our island. | 这是我们的岛 |
[00:07] | They’ve attacked us,sabotaged us,abducted us,murdered us. | 他们攻击我们 分裂我们 绑架我们 谋杀我们 |
[00:12] | We’re not the only people on this island,and we all know it! | 我们都知道这个岛上还有其他人 |
[00:16] | They came the first night,took three of us, | 第一晚他们来 抓走了三个人 |
[00:19] | then they came back and took nine more. | 第二次 又抓走了九个人 |
[00:23] | They’re smart,and they’re animals. | 他们聪明而且凶残 |
[00:25] | You’re coming with us. | 你们跟我们走 |
[01:36] | I burnt my hand…and my muffins. | 我把松饼烤焦了….还有我的手… |
[01:41] | Still hasn’t fixed your plumbing yet? | 还没修好吗? |
[01:43] | It’s a work in progress. | 工作正在进行中 |
[01:47] | It’s not even literature. It’s popcorn. | 这根本不是文学作品 只是部闲书 |
[01:50] | And why isn’t it literature, Adam? | 为什么不是 Adam? |
[01:51] | I’m dying to know. | 我很想知道 |
[01:52] | There’s no metaphor. | 里面没有比喻 |
[01:53] | It’s by the numbers,religious hokum-pokum. | 只有些数字和宗教传闻 |
[01:55] | -No metaphor? -It’s science fiction. | -没有比喻? -这是科学小说 |
[01:57] | Now I know why Ben isn’t here. | 现在我知道为什么Ben没有来 |
[01:58] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[02:00] | I know the host picks the book,but seriously, Julie,he wouldn’t read this in the damned bathroom. | 我知道应该由主人选书 但是说实话 Juliet 他根本不会浪费时间看这本书 |
[02:05] | Well,Adam,I am the host,and i do pick the book,and this,is my favorite book, | Adam 我就是主人 我选了这本书 并且这本是我最喜欢的 |
[02:13] | so I am absolutely thrilled that you can’t stand it. | 我真的相当”内疚”你不喜欢它 |
[02:18] | Silly me for sinking so low as to select something that Ben wouldn’t like. | 我很愚蠢 居然选择了Ben不会喜欢的东西 |
[02:22] | Here I am,thinking that free will still actually exists on… | 所以我想 大家还是可以自由的选择… |
[02:28] | In the doorway,get in the door way. | 去门口 |
[03:29] | You see where the tail landed? | 看到飞机尾部落在哪里了吗? |
[03:31] | Yeah,probably in the water. | 看到了 应该在海里 |
[03:32] | You run,you can make that shore in 1 hour. | 跑过去 一小时就能到海滩 |
[03:34] | Ethan,get up there to that fuselage. | Ethan 去机身那里 |
[03:36] | There may actually be survivors,and you’re one of them. | 应该会有幸存者 你就假装是他们的一员 |
[03:39] | A passenger,you’re in shock. | 一个乘客 装得惊慌点 |
[03:41] | Come up with an adequate story if they ask. | 他们问起的话就编个故事 |
[03:43] | Stay quiet if they don’t. | 没问你就不要说 |
[03:44] | Listen. Learn. Don’t get involved. | 边听边学 别搞砸了 |
[03:47] | I want list in three days. | 三天内我要拿到乘客名单 |
[03:48] | Go. | 快去 |
[03:58] | So I guess I’m out of the book club. | 我想我已经退出图书俱乐部了 |
[06:48] | Can you hear me?! | 你能听见我吗? |
[07:05] | Rise and shine,Kate. | 该起床了 Kate |
[07:13] | Where am I? | 我在哪里? |
[07:15] | You don’t really think I’m going to answer that,do you? | 你认为我会回答你这个问题吗? |
[07:19] | Where are Sawyer and Jack? | Sawyer和Jack在哪里? |
[07:21] | I’ll tell you what. | 我给你个建议 |
[07:23] | Why don’t you just take a nice hot shower? | 洗一个舒服的热水澡 |
[07:25] | Wake yourself up. | 让你自己清醒一点 |
[07:27] | Wash the day off you and…start fresh. | 洗去疲惫 轻松一下 |
[07:30] | -It’s a nice clean towel,shampoo,soap… -I’m not showering in front of you. | -这里有很好的毛巾 香波 香皂 -我才不在你面前洗澡 |
[07:39] | You’re not my type. | 你不是我喜欢的类型 |
[08:38] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里? |
[08:42] | Who the hell are you? | 你们到底是谁? |
[08:47] | You ain’t gonna talk to me? | 你不和我说话吗? |
[08:50] | What,you got more important things to do? | 怎么 你有更重要的事要做? |
[09:28] | Warning | *警告* |
[09:37] | Warning | *警告* |
[09:41] | I wouldn’t do that. | 如果是我 我就不那样做 |
[09:44] | I want your advice, I’ll ask for it. | 如果我想听你的意见我会问你的 |
[09:52] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[09:55] | Told you. | 知道厉害了吧 |
[10:22] | Stop that. | 停下来 |
[10:33] | Hi,Jack. | 你好 Jack |
[10:37] | I’m Juliet. | 我是Juliet |
[10:49] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:50] | -I’m Jack Shephard. | -我是Jack Shephard |
[10:52] | -I’m here for the… -Where’s your lawyer? | -我来这里… -你的律师呢? |
[11:04] | You look pretty. | 你今天很漂亮 |
[11:07] | Where’s your lawyer? | 你的律师呢? |
[11:13] | I fired him. | 我炒他鱿鱼了 |
[11:22] | I’m sorry,for…for pushing us to this place. | 我很抱歉让我们到了这个地步 |
[11:27] | I… | 我… |
[11:28] | I know that I… | 我知道我… |
[11:33] | Excuse me,I’m sorry. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[11:37] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[11:40] | No,not yet. | 还没有好 |
[11:41] | He just got here. | 他刚刚才到 |
[11:45] | I’ll call you when I get out. | 等我出去的时候再给你打电话 |
[11:55] | -Jack,I’m gonna say this as simply as I can. -What’s his name? | -Jack 我尽量说的简单点 -他叫什么名字? |
[11:58] | -Jack,stop it. -i’m not gonna stop it | -别这样 Jack -我不会停下来 |
[12:00] | I’m gonna keep asking you that until you tell me. | 如果你不告诉我我会一直问下去 |
[12:03] | -I don’t ask you what you’re doing… -Just tell me what his name is. | -我没有问你关于你的… -告诉我他叫什么名字 |
[12:06] | I wanna know,who he is. | 我想知道他是谁 |
[12:10] | Look,you can have everything,the cars,the house. | 听着 你什么都可以拿走 车子 房子 |
[12:13] | I don’t care. I just… | 我不在乎 我只是… |
[12:15] | I just wanna know,the name of the man… | 我只是想知道和我老婆… |
[12:21] | that is with my wife. | 在一起的男人叫什么名字 |
[12:47] | Can you hear me in there? | 可以听到我说话吗? |
[12:53] | Is that a “yes”? | 那表示”可以”吗? |
[12:55] | Where are my friends? | 我的朋友在哪里? |
[12:57] | Come down from the table first. | 先从桌子上下来 |
[12:58] | You want me to come down,come in here and get me down. | 你想我下来就过来把我弄下来 |
[13:02] | -If you wanna talk,I’m happy… -Tell me where my friends are! | -如果你想谈谈 我很高兴… -告诉我我的朋友在哪里 |
[13:06] | I will…if you let go of the chain. | 我会的…如果你放开铁链的话 |
[13:10] | You think I’m stupid? | 你认为我傻吗? |
[13:16] | I don’t think you’re stupid,Jack. | 我不认为你傻 Jack |
[13:20] | I think you’re stubborn. | 我认为你很顽固 |
[13:55] | Where are my clothes?! | 我的衣服在哪里? |
[14:27] | Come on,Kate. | 来吧 Kate |
[14:28] | He’s waiting. | 他已经在等了 |
[15:40] | Sorry,I’m going to have to ask you to put those on,Kate. | 对不起 我必须让你带上手铐 |
[15:44] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不呢? |
[15:47] | Then you don’t get any coffee. | 那你就喝不到咖啡 |
[16:03] | A little tighter. | 再紧一点 |
[16:08] | Please? | 可以吗? |
[16:19] | What did you do with Sawyer and Jack? | 你对Sawyer和Jack干了什么? |
[16:23] | Now,why Sawyer? | 为什么是Sawyer? |
[16:26] | Why Sawyer what? | 什么为什么? |
[16:27] | He’s the first one you asked about “what did you do with Sawyer and Jack?” | 为什么Sawyer是你第一个问起的人… “你对Sawyer和Jack干了什么” |
[16:35] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[16:37] | Of course I don’t. | 当然我不了解你 |
[16:41] | I want my clothes back. | 我想要回我的衣服 |
[16:42] | We burned them. | 我们把你的衣服烧了 |
[16:46] | Why did you bring me here? | 你为什么把我带到这里? |
[16:49] | Why did you make me put on this dress? | 你为什么让我穿这身衣服? |
[16:52] | Why are you feeding me breakfast? | 你为什么让我吃早餐? |
[16:57] | I brought you here so you’d look out at the water and feel comforted. | 我带你来看海让你觉得舒服点 |
[17:01] | Comforted that your friends were looking out at the same ocean. | 因为你的朋友也在看这片海 |
[17:06] | I gave you the dress so you’d feel like a lady, | 我让你穿这身衣服让你看起来像位女士 |
[17:10] | and I wanted you to eat your food with a real live fork and feel civilized. | 我让你用叉子吃早餐让你感受到现代文明 |
[17:18] | I did all those things so that you’d have something nice to hold on to. | 我做这些事情让你心情愉快点 |
[17:24] | Because,Kate… | 因为 Kate… |
[17:28] | the next two weeks are going to be very unpleasant. | 接下来的两个星期会很不愉快 |
[17:43] | Yeah, hi. | 你好 |
[17:46] | I met a woman on the train,Sarah,and, | 我在火车上遇到一个女人…Sarah |
[17:50] | she dropped her cell phone,and I don’t even know her last name, | 我捡到了她的手机 但我不知道她姓什么 |
[17:53] | but your number was in her phone,so I was just wondering… | 但是我看到你的电话号码在她的手机里 所以我想… |
[17:57] | I’m sorry,I’m sorry.Forget it. | 对不起 对不起 算了 |
[18:00] | Just give me a minute,dad. | 等一下 爸爸 |
[18:06] | I asked you to give me a minute here. | 我不是让你等一下吗? |
[18:07] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[18:10] | Why are you dialing all the numbers on Sarah’s cell phone? | 为什么你打这些Sarah手机上的电话? |
[18:13] | Because one of them is him. | 因为他们当中有一个是和她在一起的男人 |
[18:15] | You gotta stop this,Jack. | 你不能这样做 Jack |
[18:17] | It’s over. | 已经结束了 |
[18:18] | Not until I know his name,where he works,where he lives. | 除非我知道他的名字 他在哪里工作 他住在哪里 |
[18:23] | When they first kissed. | 他们在哪里第一次接吻 |
[18:24] | I wanna know what it is about him. | 我想知道他是一个怎么样的人 |
[18:36] | Why is Sarah calling you,dad? | 爸爸 为什么Sarah会给你打电话? |
[18:40] | I think it’s time that you let this go. | 我觉得你应该就此罢手了 |
[18:42] | Why is she calling you? | 她为什么会给你打电话? |
[18:44] | -Because she was afraid…for you. -Dad | -因为她担心你 – 爸爸… |
[18:47] | I wanna know exactly why the hell she would call you! | 我想清楚的知道她为什么会给你打电话 |
[18:50] | She saw that you were slipping. | 她看得出来你在逃避 |
[18:51] | -You were losing your grip. -My grip is not the problem. | -你无法控制自己 -问题不是我能不能控制自己 |
[18:54] | Which is exactly what’s happening here. | 那正是现在发生这些事的原因 |
[18:55] | Jack! Come… | 算了吧 Jack |
[18:57] | I think I know a little something about being obsessive. | 我认为你知道怎样让自己好点 |
[19:00] | No,being a drunk is not obsessive. | 不 当一个酒鬼不是解决问题的办法 |
[19:18] | Let it go,Jack. | 放手吧 Jack |
[19:54] | What?! | 什么? |
[19:58] | If you’re trying to talk to me,I can’t hear you! | 如果你是在和我说 那我听不见 |
[20:02] | Let it go,Jack. | 放手把 Jack |
[20:08] | I know you’re hungry. | 我知道你饿了 |
[20:10] | I brought this for you. | 我给你带了点吃的 |
[20:13] | This is how it will work. | 现在我们这样 |
[20:15] | You sit there,across from the door,back against the wall. | 你坐在这里 背对着墙壁 |
[20:20] | I open the door and leave the tray. | 我把门打开留下盘子 |
[20:23] | Can I trust you to do that,Jack? | 我可以相信你吗? Jack |
[20:28] | I don’t want your food. | 我不想要你的食物 |
[20:31] | It’s a delicious sandwich… | 这个三明治很可口… |
[20:32] | I want you to tell the guy who’s talking to me through that intercom that he can give it up! | 我想你告诉对讲机那边的人 他可以放弃了 |
[20:38] | Maybe you’re hungrier than you think. | 可能你现在真的很饿了 |
[20:39] | That intercom hasn’t worked in years. | 那个对讲机已经坏了很多年了 |
[20:43] | What’s that for? | 那是什么? |
[20:45] | The button– what it’s for? | 那个按钮是用来干什么的? |
[20:48] | It’s for emergencies. | 是紧急时刻用的 |
[20:50] | Who’s watching me? | 谁在监视我? |
[20:53] | Are you going to sit against the wall so I can open the door? | 你能背靠着墙坐下吗? 这样我才能打开门 |
[20:56] | It’s…just off the frying pan. | 这个煎饼刚刚才烤好 |
[21:00] | You can have it. | 你自己吃吧 |
[21:08] | What do you do,Jack? | 你是干什么的 Jack? |
[21:09] | What’s your profession? | 你的职业是什么? |
[21:12] | I’m a repo man. | 我是讨债的 |
[21:15] | You know,when people don’t pay their bills,I go in for the bank,and I collect their possessions. | 当人们不能按时付款时 我代替银行收回他们赊款的东西 |
[21:20] | I’m a people person,so I really love it. | 我是一个有人性的人 所以我很喜欢这个工作 |
[21:23] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗? |
[21:25] | No | 没有 |
[21:27] | I never saw the point. | 从来都没有机会 |
[21:30] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[21:32] | What’s your job,besides making sandwiches? | 除了做三明治你还有什么工作? |
[21:36] | I didn’t make it. | 这不是我做的 |
[21:37] | I just put the toothpicks in. | 我只是把牙签插上去 |
[21:45] | When your plane crashed,where were you flying from? | 当你们的飞机坠毁时 你们是从哪里起飞的? |
[21:58] | Sydney. | 悉尼 |
[22:00] | What were you doing there? | 你在那里干什么? |
[22:02] | I was bringing my father home. | 我去把我爸爸带回家 |
[22:05] | -Why would you go all the way to Australia just to… -because he was dead. | -你走这么远的路只为了… -因为他死了 |
[22:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:16] | I’m sure you are. | 我知道 |
[22:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:27] | You can trust me,Jack. | 你可以相信我 Jack |
[22:30] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[22:42] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里到底发生了什么事? |
[23:17] | How long would it take to get to your camp? | 从这里到你们的营地需要多长时间? |
[23:19] | What,you’re talking to me now,Chachi? | 你现在肯跟我说话了吗 小子? |
[23:23] | From where they got you,how long a walk was it–Day? Two days? | 从他们抓到你的地方出发 需要多久 一天吗? 两天? |
[23:27] | Hey,what are the people like–from your plane? | 你们飞机上的那些人怎么样? |
[23:30] | Oh,they’re just awesome. | 他们太可怕了 |
[23:33] | Last one of you boys came for a visit got tortured by our Iraqi. | 我们的伊拉克人拷打了你们最后一个 来参观我们营地的人 |
[23:37] | He tortured me,too. | 他也拷打过我 |
[23:39] | Well,hell,he don’t know any better. | 他自己再清楚不过了 |
[23:47] | Subject escape. | *目标逃脱* |
[23:48] | Subject escape. | *目标逃脱* |
[23:50] | Subject escape. | *目标逃脱* |
[23:52] | How’d you get out of there? | 你怎么出来的? |
[23:54] | Subject escape. | *目标逃脱* |
[23:55] | Subject escape. | *目标逃脱* |
[23:57] | You run that way. | 你往那边跑 |
[23:58] | -Hold on… -You run that way! | -等一下 -你往那边跑 |
[24:01] | Subject escape. | *目标逃脱* |
[24:02] | Subject escape. | *目标逃脱* |
[24:04] | Subject escape. | *目标逃脱* |
[24:51] | Say it! | 说吧 |
[24:52] | Say it,Karl. | 说啊 Karl |
[24:55] | I’m…sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:00] | Sorry I involved you in my breakout attempt. | 我尝试逃跑却把你卷进来了 |
[25:34] | The drugs we gave you when we brought you here have a fairly serious side effect–dehydration. | 你刚来的时候我们给你的药有很强的副作用 |
[25:40] | Your head is probably sore. | 你的头会很痛 |
[25:41] | Your throat is raw,and if you don’t eat or drink something soon,you’re going to start hallucinating. | 舌头变得干燥 并且如果你不尽快进食 就会产生幻觉 |
[25:50] | So you’re a doctor,huh? | 那你是个医生了? |
[25:54] | No. | 不 |
[25:56] | I’m a repo woman. | 我也是个讨债的 |
[26:01] | No strings attached. | 你不必被绑着 |
[26:03] | You don’t have to answer any questions. | 你不需要回答问题 |
[26:05] | You don’t have to do anything but sit with your back up against the far wall. | 你什么都不用做 只要背靠墙坐好 |
[26:10] | Let me open that door,put the plate down and leave. | 我会打开门 放下盘子就走 |
[26:16] | I know it feels like you’re giving up,like you’re losing if you do anything that I ask you to. | 我知道如果你照做 就会好像你放弃了 输了 |
[26:23] | But you’re not. | 但是你没有 |
[26:25] | You need to eat. | 你需要吃东西 |
[26:31] | What do you say? | 你说呢? |
[27:08] | Thank you,Jack. | 谢谢你 Jack |
[27:18] | Let’s take out the epidural catheter and get him started on a P. C. A. | 拔掉脑膜上的管子 进入观察阶段 |
[27:25] | You sure he’s ready to self-administer his pain meds? | 你确定他能自我恢复么? |
[27:39] | Dr. Shephard? | Shephard医生? |
[28:27] | Give me your cell phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[28:28] | -What? -I wanna see it. Now. | -什么? 什… -我现在就要看 |
[28:30] | Look where you are,Jack. | 看看你在哪儿 Jack |
[28:32] | Just look around you,please. | 拜托你四周看看 |
[28:36] | Okay? | 好了 |
[28:36] | Give me the phone! | 把手机给我 |
[28:38] | This is not the place for this. | 这里不方便说这个 |
[28:40] | You must be Jack. | 你一定是Jack了 |
[28:41] | Why don’t you,grab a chair and join us? | 想坐下加入我们吗? |
[28:51] | You… | 你… |
[28:53] | You know me? | 你认识我? |
[28:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:55] | Your father’s told us all about you. | 你父亲经常和我们说起你 |
[28:57] | Yeah? What’s he told you about me? | 是吗? 他说了我什么? |
[28:59] | What’d you tell’em about me,dad– that your–your son never really had it? | 你和他们说了我什么 爸爸 那个你的…你的儿子总是失败者? |
[29:03] | Not like the old man. | 和他爸不一样 |
[29:06] | I didn’t have the will to make it work– my–my life,my job,my marriage? | 他不想成功 包括他的… 他的生活 他的工作 他的婚姻? |
[29:11] | What’d you tell’em about my marriage,dad?! | 关于我的婚姻你和他们说了什么 爸爸? |
[29:16] | You know how he manages his marriage? | 你们知道他怎么安排的吗? |
[29:19] | A bottle of scotch every night before dinner. | 每晚吃饭钱喝一瓶苏格兰酒 |
[29:21] | Your father has been sober 50 days now. | 你父亲已经50天没喝酒了 |
[29:25] | We’re very proud of that. | 我们很为他骄傲 |
[29:30] | Dad! | 喔 爸爸 |
[29:33] | I wonder what–what helped you turn that corner? | 我想…是什么帮助了你? |
[29:37] | You think maybe it was–a new lady friend? | 也许是…一个新的女朋友? |
[29:40] | -You think maybe that’s what it was.. -I will not let you talk to me.. | -你认为是这样… -我不会听你讲话了 |
[29:42] | I will not… sleep with my wife | 我不会让你和我妻子上床 |
[29:49] | Jack,I’m your father. | Jack 我是你父亲 |
[29:51] | Jack,please,just let it go! | Jack 求你了 放手吧 |
[30:19] | Which way out? | 往哪儿出去? |
[30:20] | Don’t do this,Jack. | 别这么做 Jack |
[30:21] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[30:22] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[30:37] | -Open the door. -No,I can’t Jack. | -打开门 -不 我不能 我不能 Jack |
[30:40] | -I do that, we die. -You’re lying to me. | -开了门我们就死了 -你骗我 |
[30:41] | I’m not. | 我没有 没有 |
[30:42] | -Open the door! -I swear I can’t! | -打开门 -我发誓我不能 |
[30:43] | She’s telling the truth,Jack. | 她说的是真的 Jack |
[30:50] | I swear to god…I will kill her. | 我对天发誓… 我会杀了她 |
[30:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:59] | Have her open the door,and she dies anyway. | 反正你开了门她也会死的 |
[31:03] | We all do. | 我们都会死 |
[31:41] | Over here! | 这里 |
[32:02] | The button! | 按钮 |
[32:04] | -What?! -The yellow button! The button! | -什么 -黄色的按钮 按钮 |
[33:05] | Warning. | *警告* |
[33:12] | Gotcha,doc! | 成功了 |
[33:17] | Reward! | *奖品* |
[33:18] | Reward! | *奖品* |
[33:25] | Oh,come on. | 噢 拜托 |
[33:32] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[33:45] | Keep movin’. | 一直走 |
[34:07] | Stick your hands out through the bars.I’ll take off your cuffs. | 把手伸出来 我好把手铐拿下来 |
[34:11] | They scratched you up pretty bad,didn’t they? | 这手铐把你弄得够惨的 不是吗? |
[34:13] | I’ll bring you some antiseptic later. | 我过会给你带点消毒水 |
[34:16] | How about you bring me an ottoman? | 给我来个长软椅怎么样? |
[34:18] | While you’re at it,I could use a blow-dry. | 你忙的时候我能吹吹头发 |
[34:22] | You got yourself a fish biscuit. | 你弄到了个鱼形饼干 |
[34:25] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的? |
[34:26] | I figured out your complicated gizmos,that’s how. | 我识破了你们的小发明 就是这样 |
[34:29] | Only took the bears two hours. | 上次那只熊只用了两个小时 |
[34:34] | How many of’em were there? | 还有多少这样的? |
[34:40] | You okay,freckles? | 你没事吧 雀斑妹? |
[34:45] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[34:47] | You? | 你呢? |
[34:49] | Just well. | 还不错 |
[34:52] | I requested that cage,but whatever. | 本来我要求待在你那个笼子里的 但是..不管怎样 |
[35:03] | Nice dress. | 衣服真漂亮 |
[35:06] | They made me wear it. | 他们逼我穿的 |
[35:17] | Are you hungry? | 你饿么? |
[36:09] | It’s an aquarium. | 是个水族馆 |
[36:13] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[36:14] | This thing’s for what…sharks? | 这东西是干什么的…养鲨鱼? |
[36:19] | Dolphins,too. | 也养海豚 |
[36:29] | We’re underwater,aren’t we? | 我们在水下 是吗? |
[36:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:34] | Is this one of their… | 这是他们站点的其中之一吗 |
[36:36] | stations– the–the Dharma Initiative? | 那个达摩组织 |
[36:39] | They called it the Hydra. | 他们叫这个为九头蛇站 |
[36:44] | So you people are just… | 所以你们就是… |
[36:48] | whatever’s leftover of them? | 他们留下的人? |
[36:52] | Well,that was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[36:57] | It doesn’t matter… | 我们曾经是谁… |
[37:00] | who we were. | 已经不重要了 |
[37:03] | It only matters who we are. | 重要的是我们现在是谁 |
[37:07] | We know exactly who you are,Jack Shephard. | 我们知道你的一切 Jack Shephard |
[37:11] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你们一点都不了解我 |
[37:14] | We know that you’re a spinal surgeon based out of St.Sebastian’s hospital in Los Angeles. | 我们知道你是洛杉矶圣塞巴斯蒂安医院的 脊椎外科医生 |
[37:19] | I know that you went to Columbia,and you graduated Med school a year faster than anyone else. | 我知道你去过哥伦比亚 并且你比别人早一年毕业 |
[37:26] | I know that you were married,only once,and that you contested the divorce. | 我知道你只结过一次婚 最后离了 |
[37:34] | I know your father died in Sydney. | 我知道你父亲在悉尼死了 |
[37:37] | I know this because I have a copy of his autopsy report. | 我知道是因为我有一份验尸报告 |
[37:45] | How… | 你们… |
[37:48] | -How did you get… -we got it. | -你们怎么… -我们弄到的 |
[37:54] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[37:58] | This,Jack… | 这些 Jack… |
[38:01] | is your life. | 是你的一生 |
[38:06] | Do you… | 你们… |
[38:08] | is it just about me,or is it about my family,too? My…My friends? | 这些只是关于我的 你们也有我家人和朋友的吗? |
[38:14] | It’s pretty much about everything. | 这儿基本上什么都有 |
[38:19] | Do you know about my… | 你知道我的… |
[38:22] | About my ex-wife? | 我的…前妻么? |
[38:28] | Yes, Jack. | 是的 Jack |
[38:29] | We know all about her. | 我们知道她的一切 |
[38:36] | What would you like to find out? | 你想知道什么? |
[38:45] | Shephard,someone posted your bail. | Shephard 有人给你保释了 |
[39:04] | How’d you… | 你怎么… |
[39:05] | Your dad told me you were here. | 你爸爸告诉我你在这 |
[39:11] | I called you a cab. | 我给你叫了辆出租车 |
[39:14] | So… | 那么… |
[39:17] | good-bye. | 再见了 |
[39:36] | What? | 什么? |
[39:38] | Is that him? | 就是他吗? |
[39:40] | -What difference does it make? -It just does. | -是不是他有什么区别么? -当然有区别 |
[39:41] | -It’s not gonna change anything. -Look,I wanna know! | -一切都不会改变了 -听着 我想知道 |
[39:46] | I need to know who he is. | 我得知道他是谁 |
[39:47] | It doesn’t matter who he is. | 他是谁不重要 |
[39:48] | It just matters who you’re not. | 重要的是 你不是那个人 |
[39:59] | Your father… | 你父亲… |
[40:01] | when he called me…to help you… | 他打给我电话…是为了帮你… |
[40:07] | he was so drunk,I could hardly understand him. | 他当时很醉 我不明白他在说什么 |
[40:19] | Look at the bright side. | 往好的方面想想吧 |
[40:23] | Now you have something to fix. | 现在你有事可做了 |
[40:43] | What would you like to find out? | 你想知道什么? |
[40:51] | Is she… | 她… |
[40:55] | Is she happy? | 她现在快乐吗? |
[41:00] | Yes,Jack. | 是的 Jack |
[41:02] | She’s very happy. | 她很快乐 |
[41:17] | Now I’d like to bring you some food and water,but this time I need to know that you’ll behave. | 我想给你一些食物 但是这次我得确定你不会乱来 |
[41:25] | Can I trust you,Jack? | 我能相信你吗 Jack? |
[41:34] | Put your back against the wall, please. | 拜托你靠墙站好 |
[42:12] | Good work,Juliet. | 干得好 Juliet |
[42:16] | Thank you,Ben. | 谢谢 Ben |