时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Isn’t this nice? | 这样不是很好么? |
[00:04] | I kind of… prefer breathing. | 我有点…想休息了 |
[00:07] | Come on, you’re doing great. | 加油 你做得不错 |
[00:09] | You know, exercise is addictive. | 你知道 运动是会上瘾的 |
[00:12] | Wow…I can… | 喔…我能… |
[00:16] | I can see why. | 我知道为什么了 |
[00:24] | Guess I need to drop a few pounds. | 我想我需要减肥 |
[00:26] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别对自己太严厉 |
[00:28] | It’s not going to happen overnight. | 这不是马上能完成的事 |
[00:30] | Some people’s metabolisms are just a little slower. | 有些人的新陈代谢是有点慢 |
[00:35] | It’s not my metabolism. | 不是因为新陈代谢 |
[00:41] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[00:43] | What? | 什么? |
[00:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[00:51] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[00:56] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[01:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:05] | But…it’s bad. | 但是…这不是什么好事情 |
[01:17] | When we first crashed here, | 当我们刚坠机时 |
[01:19] | I thought this isn’t all bad. | 我想这也不是太坏 |
[01:21] | It’s like the all-mango diet. | 我可以吃芒果减肥 |
[01:24] | I wasn’t turning any heads or nothing, | 我并没有刻意去这么做 |
[01:25] | but I did drop a couple belt sizes. | 但我确实是瘦了几圈 |
[01:29] | Then we found this hatch, | 然后我们找到了这个舱子 |
[01:31] | and it was full of food… | 里面全是食物… |
[01:33] | tons of food. | 大堆的食物 |
[01:36] | I tried giving it all away, but… | 我想把它们都扔掉 但是… |
[01:40] | I guess I kinda kept some of it for myself. | 我还是留了点给我自己 |
[01:47] | Wish I could just get rid of it. | 我希望我能把它们处理掉 |
[01:50] | Then get rid of it. | 那就处理掉它们 |
[02:01] | You want to change? | 你想改变自我么? |
[02:05] | Then change. | 那就改变吧 |
[02:38] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎样? |
[02:40] | Oh! I feel free. | 我感到自由了 |
[03:03] | They found something. | 有人找到了些东西 |
[03:05] | Come on! | 快来 |
[03:07] | Hurry, guys. | 快点 伙计们 |
[03:23] | Risotto. Nice. | 意大利饭 不错 |
[03:26] | No. | 不 |
[03:29] | Where did this come from? | 这些是哪儿来的? |
[03:32] | Locke said doors trapped him in the hatch. | Locke说他被门关在舱子里了 |
[03:34] | Maybe it was because of this, | 也许就是因为这个 |
[03:36] | so no one would see who dropped it. | 就没人能看到这些是谁扔下的了 |
[03:39] | Any of you guys see a plane last night? | 有谁昨晚看见过飞机了? |
[03:41] | Yeah, I saw it, Tattoo. | 我看见了 |
[03:43] | I just decided not to tell. | 刚刚还想不说的 |
[03:46] | -Hey, put that back, man. Come on. -Oh, man, I saw it first. | -还给我 伙计 拜托 -伙计 是我先看到的 |
[03:47] | You saw me take those.You saw me put those in my box. | 你看到时我已经把它放我盒子里了 |
[03:49] | -No. Gimme my stuff! -Hold on, take it easy! | -不 把我的东西还我 -别冲动 |
[03:52] | You’re like locusts. How about a little order? | 你们就像蝗虫一样 我们讲点次序怎样? |
[03:54] | Shouldn’t we let someone trustworthy do this? | 我们干吗不找个值得信任的人来看管这些呢? |
[03:57] | Like you, babynapper? | 比如说你 婴儿绑票犯是么? |
[03:58] | No. Like Hurley. Why not Hurley? | 不 比如说Hurley Hurley可以 |
[04:01] | 他以前作过 现在可以再作 | |
[04:02] | No! No way! | 不 想也别想 |
[04:06] | Not me! No! Not again! No. | 我不要 不 我不干了 |
[04:07] | OK, hey, hey, guys, guys. | 嘿 嘿 伙计们 伙计们 |
[04:09] | How about no one’s in charge, OK? | 要不不要找人管了吧? |
[04:11] | I’m sure everyone can manage to just take what they need. | 我确定大家都能做到只拿需要的那部分的 |
[04:14] | Great plan, Moonbeam. | 好建议 |
[04:15] | After that, we can sing Kumbaya and do trust falls. | 在那之后我们就能唱着歌来玩信任游戏了 |
[04:21] | -put them in there. -pull this over here. | -放那里 -放这里 |
[04:22] | …savages about it. | 这样太粗鲁了 |
[04:23] | We can do it any way you want. | 我们怎么样都可以 |
[04:42] | Out of my way. | 别挡路 |
[06:13] | What you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[06:17] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:20] | Who were you looking for up there? | 你在这儿找谁? |
[06:26] | No one. | 没找谁 |
[06:28] | When you ran off, | 当你跑开的时候 |
[06:28] | 你好像在找什么人 | |
[06:31] | -I tried to find you… -I kind a… | -我在找你… -我有点… |
[06:35] | don’t wanna talk about it. | 不想谈这个 |
[06:38] | Sure. OK. | 噢 好的 |
[06:43] | Pretty weird, huh? | 很奇怪 不是么? |
[06:46] | You said the island won’t let you lose weight, | 你说这个岛不想让你减肥… |
[06:48] | you destroy your stash, then bang… | 你毁了你的储备 然后… |
[06:52] | More food falls from the sky. | 天上掉下了更多的食物 |
[06:56] | How about that? | 那又怎样 |
[06:59] | I’m proud of you. | 我很为你自豪 |
[07:03] | Proud of me for what? | 为什么? |
[07:04] | Not freaking out. | 没有兴奋异常 |
[07:13] | How’s the diet coming, Hugo? | 减肥成果怎样 Hugo? |
[07:19] | It’s OK. | 很不错 |
[07:22] | I had a salad and some chicken breast for lunch. | 我中午吃了沙拉和鸡胸 |
[07:25] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[07:27] | It gets easier. I promise. | 我保证会越来越容易的 |
[07:30] | So, I heard you had a visit with your mom. | 我听说你去看你妈妈了? |
[07:33] | How did that go? | 怎么样了? |
[07:35] | It was good. | 很不错 |
[07:36] | You’re not still mad at her, then? | 你不生她气了吧? |
[07:38] | 不了 我知道她带我来这儿是有原因的 | |
[07:42] | What reason was that? | 什么原因? |
[07:47] | The accident. | 意外事故 |
[07:51] | You wanna talk about that today? | 你今天想谈谈这个么? |
[07:54] | Do we have to? | 一定要说么? |
[07:56] | Hugo, you’ve been in here almost two months now. | Hugo 你在这儿快两个月了 |
[07:58] | Don’t you think it’s time to start getting our hands dirty? Hm? | 差不多可以做点不情愿做的事了吧? |
[08:04] | OK, why don’t we talk about | 好吧 我们来谈谈… |
[08:07] | the little homework assignment that I gave you? | 我给你布置的家庭作业吧? |
[08:10] | I was never really good at homework. | 家庭作业我从来都做不好 |
[08:13] | Remember what you were supposed to do? | 你记得你应该做什么吗? |
[08:14] | Just make a list of things that you like about yourself? | 把你喜欢做的事列一张表 |
[08:18] | Nobody else did it. | 没人这么做过 |
[08:20] | Nobody else? Meaning? | 没人? 指谁? |
[08:22] | Well, Dave didn’t do it. | Dave没这么做过 |
[08:23] | He said it was a stupid idea. | 他说这么做很蠢 |
[08:26] | Well, you know, I’m not Dave’s doctor, | 你知道 我不是Dave的医生 |
[08:29] | but we have talked about how he can be a very negative influence. | 但我们谈过了他对你的影响是消极的 |
[08:35] | Dave’s the most normal person in this place, man. | Dave是这儿最正常的人了 |
[08:38] | But he doesn’t want you to change, does he? | 但他不想你改变 不是么? |
[08:44] | Come on, give me the ball. | 快 把球给我 |
[08:45] | Give me the ball! | 把球给我 |
[08:47] | Dude! Dude | 伙计 伙计 |
[08:48] | I’m open! Dude! Dude! | 我没人防守 这儿 这儿 |
[08:50] | Give me the ball! | 把球给我 |
[08:51] | It’s called “dribbling” not “drooling!” | 这叫运球 |
[08:52] | “Dribbling!” | 叫运球 |
[08:55] | Well, shoot it, then! | 投篮 快 |
[08:56] | Shoot it! | 投篮 |
[08:57] | What? High percentage shot. | 什么…哦 好高的命中率 |
[08:59] | Excellent choice. | 不错的选择 |
[09:03] | -Shoot! -Want in the game? Go for it. | -投篮! -你想一起来么 伙计? 来吧 |
[09:04] | Something tells me no one’ll care. | 我想他们不会介意的 |
[09:09] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了? |
[09:11] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:15] | Dude! Dude, give up the rock! | 伙计 伙计 别摇了 |
[09:19] | Fantastic. Give it to the guy who’s not even in the game! | 好极了 把球传给场外的人 |
[09:25] | Hey, it’s Taco Night, dude. | 嘿 伙计 该吃墨西哥卷了 |
[09:27] | Let’s blow this pop stand. | 别管什么规矩了 |
[09:30] | What? | 怎么了? |
[09:32] | Brooks said you’re, | Brooks说… |
[09:33] | like, negative. | 你对我影响不好 |
[09:35] | Well, duh! | 是么 |
[09:37] | So, what, you don’t wanna hang out with me any more? | 那么你是不想和我做朋友了? |
[09:39] | No, I don’t know, it’s… | 不 我不知道 只是… |
[09:41] | That quack getting inside your head? | 你这么相信那个骗子么 伙计? |
[09:43] | Do not let him. | 别听他的 |
[09:44] | You got much more important things to think about. | 你还要考虑更重要的事 |
[09:47] | Like what? | 是什么? |
[09:48] | Like, hard or soft shell, baby? | 就像吃软贝还是硬贝 |
[09:50] | Chicken or shrimp? | 鸡肉还是虾肉 |
[09:52] | Sour cream or hot sauce? | 酸乳酪还是热沙司 |
[09:56] | Yeah, I guess I could eat. | 恩 我想我能吃 |
[09:57] | Yeah, I thought so. | 是啊 我也这么想 |
[09:59] | Noche de Tacos, amigo. | 吃墨西哥卷去吧 朋友 |
[10:09] | Good. Now, can you do the other one? | 很好 动动另一只看? |
[10:18] | Is it broken? | 断了么? |
[10:18] | Without an X-ray, you’ll have to do with my best guess. | 没X光 我只能尽力猜了 |
[10:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:28] | How you holding up? | 能撑住么? |
[10:29] | Depends on Jack’s best guess. | 就看Jack怎么猜了 |
[10:32] | There’s a small fracture, | 有点小骨折 |
[10:34] | probably hairline. | 很微小的一点 |
[10:36] | This will reduce the swelling until I get a splint. | 这样就能在我给你固定前减退肿大了 |
[10:39] | How long until I can walk on it? | 我要多久才能走? |
[10:40] | Keep off it a couple of weeks. | 你得躺上几个星期 |
[10:43] | There’s a wheelchair back at camp… | 在营地那儿有个轮椅… |
[10:44] | No. | 不要 |
[10:46] | I don’t need a wheelchair. | 我不需要轮椅 |
[10:47] | We took a pair of crutches from the fuselage when we moved down the beach. | 我们走回海滩时在机身上弄了两块板 |
[10:53] | OK. | 好的 |
[10:55] | I’ll be back in a while. | 马上回来 |
[11:00] | He could’ve escaped. | 他可以逃走的 |
[11:02] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[11:05] | During the lockdown. | 在门落下的时候 |
[11:07] | I was hurt | 我受伤了 |
[11:09] | He could have escaped… | 他可以逃走的… |
[11:11] | But he came back to help me. | 但是他…他回来帮我了 |
[11:14] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那么做? |
[11:15] | He didn’t come back to help you, John | 他不是回来帮你的 John |
[11:17] | He came back because he thought his story was gonna check out. | 他回来是他认为他的故事完美无瑕 |
[11:26] | He was dead already. | 他已经死了 |
[11:31] | Four months ago, | 四个月前 |
[11:33] | I was part of the search party. | 我是救援队中的一个 |
[11:35] | Henry Gale was hanging out of the basket, neck broken. | Henry Gale摔在热气球外面 脖子断了 |
[11:41] | So he was already dead? | 就是说你看到他时他已经死了 |
[11:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:45] | And then you buried him and left the grave marker? | 然后你埋了他 做了个墓碑 |
[11:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:51] | You really should have checked his wallet before you did that | 你那么做前应该仔细看看他的皮夹 |
[11:57] | I assume Henry Gale did not have any paper on which to compose his thoughts, | 我觉得Henry Gale没纸来写自己的想法 |
[12:01] | so he had to improvise. | 所以他得临时找纸 |
[12:04] | There wasn’t much space for that. | 能写的地方不多 |
[12:10] | Well, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[12:12] | 横跨太平洋不是一件容易的事 | |
[12:14] | I owe you a beer. | 我欠你一瓶啤酒 |
[12:16] | I’m hiking to one of the beaches to start a signal fire, | 我要徒步去找海滩 在那儿生火求援 |
[12:20] | but if you’re reading this,I guess I didn’t make it. | 但是如果你看到了这段话 那表示我没有成功 |
[12:24] | I’m sorry. I love you, Jenny. | 我很抱歉 我爱你 Jenny |
[12:27] | Always have, always will. | 永远爱你 |
[12:32] | Yours, Henry. | 你的Henry |
[12:36] | So tell me… | 那么告诉我… |
[12:39] | how did Henry Gale write a note to his wife with a broken neck? | Henry Gale断了脖子还能给他妻子写东西么? |
[12:47] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[12:48] | I didn’t kill him. | 不是我杀的 |
[12:50] | You don’t understand… | 你不明白… |
[12:51] | How did you know his wife’s name? Did you interrogate him? | 你怎么知道他妻子的名字? 你拷问过他? |
[12:55] | Please…just listen… | 拜托 听我说 |
[12:56] | -Please I’m just a… -How many of you are there? | -拜托 我只是一个… -你们有多少人? |
[12:59] | If I tell you about them, you have no idea what he’ll do. | 如果我和你说了 我会被他整得很惨的 |
[13:03] | He? | 他? |
[13:05] | You mean their leader. | 你是说他们的头儿? |
[13:06] | The guy with the beard. | 有胡子的那个? |
[13:08] | Him? He’s no one. | 他? 没有他 |
[13:11] | Nothing! | 没这个人 |
[13:12] | Where are your people? | 你们的人在哪儿? |
[13:13] | -I can’t… -How many of you are there? | -我不能… -你们有多少人? |
[13:15] | -You don’t understand! -Understand this! | -你不明白 -你要明白 |
[13:19] | Hey.You have three seconds to answer my question. | 只给你三秒钟时间 |
[13:22] | How many of you are there? | 你们有多少人? |
[13:24] | -One. -He’ll kill me! | -1 -他会杀了我 |
[13:26] | I’ll kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[13:28] | -2 -Sayid -Two. -Sayid! | |
[13:29] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这么做 |
[13:30] | I am not a bad person! | 我不是个坏人 |
[13:35] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了? |
[13:38] | What’s going on? I heard a shot! | 怎么了? 我听到枪声 |
[13:39] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[13:40] | He’s a liar. | 他是个骗子 |
[13:41] | It’s fine. Just get him out of here. | 没事 带他离开这儿 |
[13:54] | I’ve got it covered, John. | 我处理好了 John |
[14:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:02] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[14:20] | I noticed you were building something. | 我看见你在做东西 |
[14:22] | I thought maybe you could use this, for whatever it is. | 我想你用得着这个 |
[14:27] | That’s very thoughtful of you, Charlie | 你很关心人 Charlie |
[14:35] | Why don’t you help me? | 帮忙一起干吧? |
[14:38] | What are you making? | 你在做什么? |
[14:42] | Hold that end. | 抓住那头 |
[14:48] | Is it a Starbucks? | 做咖啡馆么? |
[14:54] | Help me carry one of those logs, please. | 帮我扛下那些木头 |
[14:56] | Are you gonna tell me? | 你不说么? |
[15:01] | Not right now. | 还不是时候 |
[15:58] | You’re not here! | 你不在这的 |
[16:20] | Wait! | 等等 |
[16:22] | Wait! Dave! | 等等 Dave |
[16:42] | You OK, Hurley? | 没事吧 Hurley? |
[16:47] | Did either of you see a guy run through here? | 你们有看见一个人从这跑出来么? |
[16:50] | In a bathrobe? | 穿着浴衣的人 |
[16:54] | With a coconut? | 手上拿着一个椰子 |
[16:57] | No. | 没有 |
[16:58] | I saw a polar bear on rollerblades with a mango. | 只看见一只北极熊拿着芒果站在滚筒上 |
[17:03] | I did not see anything either. | 我什么也没看到 |
[17:06] | Yeah, me neither. | 恩 我也没有 |
[17:16] | -Aw, dude. -16, 23, 42 | -哦 伙计 -16 23 42 |
[17:18] | Pretty sneaky, Leonard. | 好卑鄙 Leonard |
[17:23] | Using those magic numbers of yours as a psych-out, aren’t you, man? | 你在用你的那些数字装疯卖傻是么 伙计? |
[17:28] | Oh, yeah, that’s right. You just play dumb. | 哦 对了 你在装聋作哑 |
[17:30] | I’m onto your juju, man. | 我对你的念叨很感兴趣 伙计 |
[17:32] | They’re just numbers, dude. | 那些只是数字 伙计 |
[17:34] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么? |
[17:37] | It’s my mid-afternoon snack. | 我的下午点心 |
[17:39] | Dude, that’s celery. Celery is not a snack. | 伙计 是芹菜 芹菜可不是点心 |
[17:44] | Leonard’s got graham crackers. You should snag one. | Leonard有饼干 你能拿一块 |
[17:47] | He won’t notice. | 他不会发现的 |
[17:49] | What’s he gonna do? Call you a “23”? | 他能怎么做 叫你”23″? |
[17:52] | 4 8 15 16 4 8 15 16 Hike! | |
[18:00] | Hey, Hugo. Here’s your meds. | Hugo 你的药 |
[18:03] | Thank you, Nurse Lazenby. | 谢谢 Lazenby护士 |
[18:06] | Dude, you wanna get outta here with me? | 伙计 你想和我一起离开这儿么? |
[18:09] | Don’t take the horse tranquilizer. | 别吃这些镇定剂 |
[18:12] | What do you mean, “get outta here?” | 你说什么 离开这儿? |
[18:13] | I mean, escape, man. | 我是说逃走 伙计 |
[18:15] | Me and you. ASAP. | 我和你 越快越好 |
[18:17] | They’re getting to you, dude. We gotta split. | 他们看你看得很紧 伙计 我们得分头行动 |
[18:20] | -Dr.Brooks says… -Dr.Brooks does not care about you, man. | -Brooks医生说… -Brooks医生不在乎你 伙计 |
[18:23] | He’s the one prescribing that crap. | 他就是那个给你药的人 |
[18:27] | What the hell is it anyway? | 这到底是什么药? |
[18:30] | Clonazepam. | 科隆纳泽潘 |
[18:32] | Hugo? Something wrong with your meds, there? | Hugo? 药有问题么? |
[18:36] | Me and Dave were just, you know… | 不 呃…我和Dave在… |
[18:39] | talking about stuff. | 谈些事情 |
[18:42] | Right. Well, sorry to interrupt. | 好的 很抱歉打扰了 |
[18:46] | Hello there, Dave. | 你好 Dave |
[18:48] | Hello there, Dr. Brooks. | 你好 Brooks医生 |
[18:50] | And how are you today? | 今天感觉怎样? |
[18:52] | Never been saner. | 非常好 |
[18:53] | I’m taking pictures for the bulletin board. | 我要拍几张照片放在公告板上 |
[18:55] | I’ve got everyone except you two. | 就只有你们两个没拍了 |
[18:58] | Would you guys mind? | 你们不介意吧? |
[18:59] | OK. | 好的 |
[19:03] | OK. | 好的 |
[19:04] | Why don’t you get a little closer together? | 你们可以靠近一点 |
[19:07] | Are you gonna make us look at the ducky, too? | 要我们装出很高兴的表情么? |
[19:10] | Say cheese! | 说”茄子” |
[19:12] | -Cheese! -Queso! | -“茄子” -“茄子” |
[19:16] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:17] | OK, you…you need a little water with that? | 那么你吃药要水么? |
[19:19] | Nope. I’m good. | 不用 我可以 |
[19:21] | OK. Well, fine. | 那好 |
[19:23] | See you later, guys. | 回头见 伙计们 |
[19:24] | Thanks for the photo op. | 谢谢你们的合作 |
[19:31] | Dude… | 伙计… |
[19:33] | Dude | 伙计 |
[19:34] | The revolution has begun, man. | 革命已经开始了 伙计 |
[19:36] | Lay low. When the time is right, we fly. | 时机合适的时候 我们就走 |
[19:51] | You gotta twist it. | 你得用扭的… |
[19:56] | To get the frosting. Pulling it’ll only break your cookie. | 才能弄到奶油 硬拉只会得不偿失 |
[19:59] | Well, that’s what I get for not going to the expert in the first place. | 我知道了不能一开始就成为行家 |
[20:03] | What can I do you for, Deep Dish? | 有事么? |
[20:07] | I was kind of looking for something. | 呃…我要点东西 |
[20:09] | Forget it. I’m done trading. | 算了吧 买卖结束了 |
[20:11] | I got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. | 我的东西足够开一家连锁超市了 |
[20:14] | Hey, you think Sayid needs a job? | 嘿 你想Sayid需要一份工作么? |
[20:16] | Well, actually, | 事实上… |
[20:17] | I was sort of hoping you’d do me a favor. | 我希望你帮个忙 |
[20:20] | Remember when I helped you out with that tree frog… | 希望你还记得我帮你找过树蛙… |
[20:23] | which you killed? | 被你捏死的那只 |
[20:25] | Yeah, I remember. | 是的 我记着 |
[20:27] | Well, I sorta… | 我有点… |
[20:29] | need some medicine. | 想要一些药 |
[20:32] | What do you need? | 你要什么? |
[20:34] | It’s called Clonazepam. | 一种叫科隆纳泽潘的药 |
[20:36] | Clonaze-what? | 什么? |
[20:38] | What the hell’s that? | 那是什么? |
[20:40] | It’s so you can calm down | 吃了药后就能… |
[20:43] | or for when you’re seeing things… | 不看…看不见… |
[20:46] | that aren’t supposed to be there. | 那些…不应该存在的东西 |
[20:52] | What stuff are you seeing? | 你看见什么了? |
[20:56] | I don’t know, | 我不知道… |
[20:57] | maybe, like, a bald guy in a bathrobe. | 可能是个穿浴衣的秃子 |
[21:01] | You mean like that guy there? | 你是说那个人? |
[21:08] | Gotcha. | 上当了 |
[21:13] | Think you’re funny. What are you doing? | 你真可笑 你在做什么 |
[21:16] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁? |
[21:17] | Get off! | 放开我 |
[21:19] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[21:24] | Lambchop! | 死猪头 |
[21:25] | Babar! Jabba! | 巨型 怪物 |
[21:28] | Stay-Puft! | 再说? |
[21:31] | Lardo! Kong! Deep dish! | 猪油 猩猩 傻子 |
[21:33] | Get him off me! | 把他拉开 |
[21:35] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[21:40] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[21:47] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你到底出什么毛病了? |
[21:51] | You’re crazy! | 你这个疯子 |
[21:52] | I’m not crazy. | 我不是疯子 |
[21:58] | I’m not crazy. | 我不是疯子 |
[22:03] | So he just attacked you, huh? | 他打了你了 是么? |
[22:09] | Try to contain yourself, Freckles. | 说话注意点 小妞 |
[22:11] | What? I’m worried. | 什么? 我是在担心你 |
[22:13] | You look like you got your ass kicked | 你看起来是像被人踢了屁股 |
[22:15] | Don’t you got an adventure to get to? | 为什么你不开始一段冒险呢? |
[22:17] | I think Timmy fell down a well over that way. | 我想Timmy在那条路上掉到井里了 |
[22:23] | Seriously, though, why’d he… | 认真点 他怎么… |
[22:25] | I got no idea! | 我不知道 |
[22:26] | I didn’t do nothing. | 我什么都没做 |
[22:27] | He just Hulked out on me. | 他就一下冲过来 |
[22:28] | For no reason at all? | 毫无原因 |
[22:31] | OK. | 好吧 |
[22:32] | You walk off and have yourself a nice long giggle. | 你可以走了 祝你好运 |
[22:35] | But steer clear. | 走路当心点 |
[22:37] | The man is crazy. | 那人是个疯子 |
[22:53] | You OK? | 你没事吧? |
[22:55] | What happened with Sawyer? | 你和Sawyer怎么了? |
[22:56] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想谈这事 |
[22:58] | So, | 那么… |
[22:59] | you beat him up? | 你打了他? |
[23:00] | Guess you know what happened, then | 我想你知道发生什么了 |
[23:02] | I’m on your side. Whatever you… | 我是站在你这边的 不管你说什么… |
[23:04] | Look, I don’t wanna talk, OK? | 听着 我不想谈这个 好么? |
[23:14] | What? | 怎么? |
[23:15] | That’s a lot of peanut butter. | 这花生酱够多的了 |
[23:16] | I’ll need a lot of protein where I’m going. | 我要带上足够的蛋白质 |
[23:18] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[23:20] | Back to the caves. | 回去山洞那儿 |
[23:21] | No one lives there, so I won’t bother anybody. | 那儿已经没人住了 我就不会打扰大家了 |
[23:24] | I’m gonna live alone and be one of those guys. | 知道么 我要单独住 变成他们中的一个 |
[23:26] | You know, the crazy guys, | 那些疯了的人 |
[23:27] | with a big beard, no clothes, | 有胡子没衣服的那些 |
[23:29] | who’s naked and throws doody at people. | 还裸着身子向人扔泥巴 |
[23:31] | Hurley, you don’t have to do this. | Hurley 你不需要这么做的 |
[23:33] | Just leave me alone. | 让我单独呆着 |
[23:35] | You can’t help me | 你帮不了我 |
[23:37] | No one can. | 没人可以 |
[24:32] | You’re not here. | 你不在这的 |
[24:40] | You were in the hospital. | 你是在医院里的 |
[24:43] | You can’t be here. | 你不可能在这的 |
[24:45] | Sorry, dude. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[24:46] | I am here. | 我就在这 |
[24:52] | I like that I have a good relationship with my mom. | 我喜欢和我妈妈和睦相处 |
[24:56] | I like making my Grandpa Tito laugh. | 我喜欢我的爷爷Tito永远开心 |
[25:00] | I like chicken. | 我喜欢鸡肉 |
[25:04] | No, that last one wasn’t about you, Hugo. | 不 最后一个不是指你的 Hugo |
[25:08] | I like that I like chicken? | 鸡肉那个? |
[25:12] | So tell me, | 那么告诉我… |
[25:14] | how did it feel writing that? Was that difficult? | 写那些时感觉怎样? 很难是么? |
[25:17] | Kinda. I think I messed up some spelling. | 有点 我想有些词我拼错了 |
[25:19] | You didn’t say anything about the way you look. | 我发现你没说你的长相 |
[25:22] | Are you | 你… |
[25:23] | comfortable with your appearance? | 对你的长相满意么? |
[25:27] | Well, it’s not like… | 这不像… |
[25:31] | I mean, I can’t really do anything about it, right? | 我是说 这不是我能改变的 |
[25:44] | If I… | 如果我… |
[25:48] | If I… | 如果我… |
[25:51] | wasn’t so fat… | 不是这么胖… |
[25:57] | they never would have died. | 他们就不会死了 |
[26:06] | There were 23 people on that deck. | 那块板上站了23个人 |
[26:09] | It was built to hold eight. | 它的承载量是8个… |
[26:11] | And it would have collapsed whether you went out there or not. | 不管你上不上去它都会塌的 |
[26:15] | Yeah, but I did walk out there. | 是的 但我就是走上去了 |
[26:18] | And it did collapse. | 它确实就塌了 |
[26:23] | And I killed them. | 是我杀了他们 |
[26:24] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[26:26] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[26:28] | Look, after those people died | 但是在那些人死后 |
[26:31] | you were in a practically catatonic state. | 你呈现出紧张的状态 |
[26:34] | You stopped talking, | 你不说话 |
[26:36] | you stopped going out, | 你不出门… |
[26:37] | you stopped sleeping. | 甚至不睡觉 |
[26:42] | But you never stopped eating, | 但你从没停止过吃 |
[26:45] | because that’s how you punish yourself. | 因为这样你才能惩罚你自己 |
[26:51] | Dave’s right about you. | Dave说你是对的 |
[26:54] | You’re nothing but a quack. | 你是个骗子 |
[26:58] | Dave doesn’t want you to lose weight | Dave不想你减肥 是么? |
[27:00] | You know, Dave cares about me. | 你知道 Dave很关心我 |
[27:03] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[27:05] | well, | 好吧 |
[27:08] | I’m gonna show you something, | 我给你看样东西 |
[27:11] | and it may upset you. | 这会使你伤心 |
[27:13] | This is the photo | 就是这张照片 |
[27:16] | that I took for the bulletin board. | 我为了公告板拍的 |
[27:25] | Dave isn’t your friend, Hugo… | Dave不是你的朋友 Hugo |
[27:30] | because Dave doesn’t exist. | 因为Dave根本不存在 |
[27:50] | Psst! Hey! Wake up, dude. | 醒醒 伙计 |
[27:58] | Finally. You could sleep through a damn NASCAR race, man. | 终于你可以睡得这么熟了 伙计 |
[28:00] | But, you’re not… You’re…You’re a hallucination. | 伙计 你不是…你是…你是个幻觉 |
[28:07] | -Ow! -Was that a hallucination? | -噢 -那是个幻觉么? |
[28:09] | Maybe I just imagined you slapped me. | 也许我想象你在打我 |
[28:12] | Ow! Damn it! | 噢 混蛋 |
[28:13] | We can do this all night. | 我能整晚打你 |
[28:15] | Dr. Brooks showed me a picture from the rec room, | Brooks医生给我看了那张照片 |
[28:17] | and my arm was around nothingness. | 我胳膊搂着的 是空气 |
[28:20] | Uh… Kinko’s? Photoshop? | 呃 用软件改过的吧? |
[28:24] | Think they really blew up the Death Star? | 你真的以为他们把彗星给炸了? |
[28:26] | No | 不 |
[28:27] | Then stop talking crazy, man. Come on, we’re on a clock here. | 那么就别乱说了 来吧 我们要赶时间 |
[28:34] | Hey, you in or you out, dude? | 嘿 你要不要走了 伙计? |
[28:42] | OK, come on, come on. | 好了 来吧来吧 |
[28:47] | Yo, check it out, Marcus didn’t finish his lasagna. | 你看看 Marcus的面条没吃完 |
[28:50] | That is a waste, man. | 这真浪费 |
[28:51] | One for the road? | 路上吃? |
[29:04] | Wait for it | 等等 |
[29:06] | Wait. | 等等… |
[29:16] | Tippytoes, big guy | 踮脚走 当心点 |
[29:34] | OK, man, you got the keys, hombre. | 好了 伙计 你有钥匙吧 |
[29:35] | You took ’em off Brooks’ desk earlier. | 你早些时候从Brooks桌上拿的 |
[29:43] | Come on, man, open it, open it. | 快点伙计 打开它 |
[29:57] | Oh-oh-oh! Can you taste that? | 你能感受到么? |
[30:00] | That is freedom, baby. | 自由的味道 |
[30:04] | Know what tastes even better than freedom? | 你知道什么味道比自由更好么? |
[30:07] | Cheeseburgers. | 乳酪三明治 |
[30:22] | Come on, man! | 来吧 伙计 |
[30:23] | Chili fries on me. | 一起吃东西去 |
[30:26] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[30:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:33] | Sorry? | 抱歉? |
[30:34] | What, are you kidding me? | 什么 你在开玩笑么? |
[30:35] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[30:37] | You’re trying to get me to run away and get cheeseburgers because… | 你帮我逃走帮我拿奶酪三明治是因为… |
[30:40] | I want cheeseburgers. | 我想要三明治 |
[30:43] | Did you take those pills, man? | 你吃了那些药了么 伙计? |
[30:44] | No, man, I’m just not coming. | 没有 我只是不想走 |
[30:47] | Look, you don’t want me to get better, you don’t want me to change. | 听着 你不想我好 你不想我转变 |
[30:50] | You don’t need to change, man | 你不需要转变 伙计 |
[30:52] | You are fine. You are great. | 你很好 你很棒 |
[30:54] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不好 |
[30:58] | You just want me to stay fat. | 你想让我永远这么胖 |
[31:00] | You don’t want me to get better. | 你不想我好 |
[31:02] | You wouldn’t care if I ate myself to death. | 你不在乎我吃到死 |
[31:04] | Do not do this, man. | 别这么干 伙计 |
[31:06] | If you don’t come with me right now, | 如果你现在不和我走 |
[31:09] | you will never | 你永远 |
[31:11] | get outta here. | 也走不了了 |
[31:17] | Bye, Dave. | 再见 Dave |
[31:40] | You wouldn’t happen to have my slipper, would you? | 你发现我的拖鞋 意外么? |
[31:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:56] | Oh, man! | 噢 伙计 |
[31:58] | You got peanut butter on it. | 你把花生酱倒在上面了 |
[32:03] | OK, look, | 好了 听着… |
[32:04] | I know you’re freaking out right now, | 我知道你现在有点想不通 |
[32:06] | and I’m sorry, but… | 我非常非常抱歉 但是… |
[32:10] | it’s gonna get a little worse before it gets better. | 这是黎明前的黑暗 |
[32:13] | Worse? | 黑暗? |
[32:14] | Yeah. | 是的… |
[32:15] | Kinda. | 有点 |
[32:17] | You ready, dude? | 你准备好了么 伙计? |
[32:23] | You remember that night you closed that window on me? | 你记得那晚你看着我关上窗么? |
[32:27] | Remember what you did after that night? | 你记得你之后干了什么吗? |
[32:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:32] | I realized you were imaginary. | 我了解到你是虚构的 |
[32:35] | And… | 而且… |
[32:38] | that was a breakthrough. | 那是个转折点 |
[32:41] | And a little while later, | 过了不久 |
[32:42] | Brooks let me out, | Brooks让我出来了 |
[32:43] | and I went home to live with my mom, | 我回家和我妈住在一起 |
[32:46] | and I got my job at Mr. Cluck’s back, | 我在Cluck那儿找了份工作 |
[32:48] | and I got better. | 然后我好了起来 |
[32:49] | OK. Good. Great. Yeah. | 好的 很好 非常好 |
[32:52] | Except, | 除了… |
[32:53] | see, here’s the thing. Uh… | 我和你说…呃… |
[32:57] | None of that ever happened. | 那些事都没发生过 |
[33:01] | What? | 什么? |
[33:02] | You’re still at Santa Rosa, man. | 你还在圣罗萨 伙计 |
[33:05] | You never left the hospital. | 你没离开过医院 |
[33:14] | That’s… | 那是… |
[33:16] | -That’s not possible. -It’s hard, I know. | -不可能的 -我知道这很难接受 |
[33:18] | But, I mean, all this? | 但是 我是说 全部这些 |
[33:22] | You? Me? | 你 我 |
[33:24] | This island? | 这个岛 |
[33:25] | That peanut butter? None of it’s real, man. | 花生酱…这全是假的 |
[33:28] | None of it’s happening. | 一切都没发生过 |
[33:30] | It’s all in your head, my friend. | 全是你想出来的 伙计 |
[33:33] | The second you closed that window, your brain popped a gasket. | 在你关上那窗子之后 你的脑子就被套上了枷锁 |
[33:37] | You went back into your coma thing, | 你又重新昏迷了 |
[33:39] | and that’s where you are right this very second. | 也就是此时此刻的你 |
[33:42] | In your own private Idaho | 在爱达荷州 |
[33:43] | inside Santa Rosa. | 在圣罗萨医院 |
[33:47] | No. | 不 |
[33:48] | I had… | 我有… |
[33:50] | My mom… | 我妈妈… |
[33:51] | My friend Johnny… | 我的朋友Johnny… |
[33:53] | I won the lottery. | 我赢了六合彩 |
[33:57] | Awesome, dude. | 真不错 伙计 |
[33:59] | What numbers did you play? | 你用什么号码赢的? |
[34:04] | Leonard’s numbers, right? | Leonard’的数字 是么? |
[34:06] | From the hospital? What a coincidence. | 从医院里听来的? 多么凑巧啊 你… |
[34:09] | You seen them around anywhere else? | 还在哪儿看到这些数字了? |
[34:12] | -The hatch. -Bingo! | -舱门上 -答对了 |
[34:14] | The hatch. | 舱门上 |
[34:16] | With the button that you gotta push every 108 minutes | 你每隔108分钟就得按按键 |
[34:18] | or the world ends. | 不然就是世界末日了 |
[34:20] | Oh, oh, oh, and | 噢噢噢 而且… |
[34:22] | what’s the code for the button? | 你要按哪些数字? |
[34:24] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 对了 |
[34:25] | The numbers. | 那些数字 |
[34:30] | But I got better. | 但是我好多了 |
[34:33] | I changed. | 我变了 |
[34:33] | Changed? | 变了? |
[34:35] | Are you kidding? Take a look at yourself. | 你在说笑么? 看看你自己 |
[34:37] | You’ve been on a deserted island for over two months | 你在这个荒芜的岛上呆了两个多月了 |
[34:39] | and you haven’t dropped ten pounds. | 你连10磅都没减下来 |
[34:41] | How is that even possible, man? | 这可能么 伙计? |
[34:42] | I just destroyed my stash. | 我刚刚毁了我的储藏 |
[34:45] | And I’ve been exercising. Libby says it won’t… | 我一直在锻炼 Libby说那不是马上能完成的事 |
[34:47] | Right, Libby. | 对了对了 Libby |
[34:48] | The mega-cute blonde chick who magically appeared from the other side of the island. | 那个魔法般从岛的另一边出现的美丽金发小妞 |
[34:52] | Oh, yeah, | 噢 对 |
[34:53] | and who just happens to have the hots | 她恰巧这么性感… |
[34:55] | for you? | 就为了你 |
[35:01] | Come on, man. Let’s take a walk. | 来吧 伙计 我们走走 |
[35:08] | So this is all in my brain? | 那么这些都是我想出来的? |
[35:09] | Every rock. Every tree. | 每块石头 每棵树 |
[35:11] | Every tree frog. | 每只树蛙 |
[35:13] | Even me. | 甚至是我 |
[35:14] | The real me, the one they told you was imaginary? | 真的我 那个他们告诉你是虚构的… |
[35:16] | He went out that window, man. | 他已经跳出窗外了 伙计 |
[35:18] | Right now, he’s probably bouncing from hot chick to hot chick. | 现在他大概在一堆辣妹之间享受呢 |
[35:22] | Unlike me, who’s really you, | 你不同 你是真的 |
[35:25] | who’s got more important things to do. | 你有很重要的事要做 |
[35:28] | So I’m making you up? | 那么你是我想出来的 |
[35:29] | Well, sorta. | 可以这么说 |
[35:31] | I’m part of your subconscious, man. | 我是你潜意识的一部分 伙计 |
[35:33] | All the people on this island are. | 这个岛上的所有人都是 |
[35:37] | What part of me are you? | 你是我哪一部分? |
[35:40] | I’m the part of you that wants to wake up, man. | 我是你想醒来的那部分 伙计 |
[35:45] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[35:53] | This is it, dude. | 就这了 伙计 |
[35:57] | It? | 这? |
[35:58] | The big finale. | 终结的地方 |
[36:00] | The answer to all your problems. | 你所有问题的答案 |
[36:03] | A way for you to wake up, | 使你醒来的一个方法 |
[36:05] | snap out of it. | 从这里摆脱出去 |
[36:11] | I don’t wanna kill myself. | 我不想自杀 |
[36:13] | Who said anything about killing yourself, man? | 谁说了是自杀了 伙计? |
[36:15] | This is gonna bring you back to life. | 这会使你回到你的生活 |
[36:21] | The only way for you to bust out | 你离开这里的唯一方法 |
[36:23] | is to tell your mind | 就是告诉你自己 |
[36:25] | that you don’t believe any of this. | 你不相信这的一切 |
[36:29] | So… | 那么… |
[36:32] | if I… | 如果我… |
[36:36] | All this will be gone? | 这些全都结束了? |
[36:38] | I’ll just wake up? | 我会醒来? |
[36:40] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[36:43] | And when you do wake up, | 当你醒来的时候 |
[36:45] | come find me. | 来找我吧 |
[36:47] | I’m sure I miss you. | 我肯定我想死你了 |
[36:52] | See you in another life, Hurley. | 在另一个世界见吧 Hurley |
[37:16] | Jack not back yet? | Jack还没回来么? |
[37:18] | Nope | 没有 |
[37:19] | He’s telling everyone at the beach that we’ve got one of ’em. | 他会和海滩上每个人说我们抓了他们中的一个 |
[37:22] | Something tells me people have a lot of questions about our houseguest. | 我想大家会有很多问题要问我们这位房客的 |
[37:26] | I want to talk to him. | 我想和他谈谈 |
[37:28] | I don’t think that’s on today’s program. | 我想这不在今天的日程之上 |
[37:31] | Well, all due respect, Ana Lucia, but I don’t care what you think. | 尊敬的Ana Lucia 我不在乎你是怎么想的 |
[37:38] | Five minutes. | 就5分钟 |
[37:41] | I earned five minutes with him. | 我就和他说5分钟 |
[38:04] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[38:07] | Your real name. | 你的真名 |
[38:09] | Why don’t you | 你为什么不… |
[38:11] | just keep calling me Henry? | 继续叫我Henry? |
[38:15] | I’ve gotten used to it. | 我已经习惯这么叫了 |
[38:21] | Did you get caught on purpose? | 你是故意被抓的么? |
[38:25] | You and your people have been here | 你和你们的人在这儿 |
[38:27] | for God knows how long, and you got caught in a net… | 呆了多久 只有上帝知道 然后你被一只网抓了… |
[38:30] | God doesn’t know. | 上帝不知道 |
[38:32] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[38:37] | God doesn’t know how long we’ve been here, John. | 上帝不知道我们在这儿呆了多久了 John |
[38:41] | He can’t see this island any betterthan the rest of the world can. | 他像世界其他地方的人一样也看不到这个岛 |
[38:46] | May I ask you a question? | 我能问个问题么? |
[38:50] | What possible reason could I have | 我可以经历这一切… |
[38:53] | for putting myself through all this? | 到底是因为什么? |
[38:56] | Maybe | 也许 |
[38:57] | your people were looking for this place. | 你们的人正在找这里 |
[38:59] | This place? | 这里? |
[39:03] | This place | 这个地方 |
[39:04] | is a joke, John. | 是个笑话 John |
[39:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[39:11] | I crawled through your vents | 我爬过你们的通风口 |
[39:12] | and I stood at your computer | 站在你们的电脑前 |
[39:15] | as the alarm beeped. | 你们的警报响了 |
[39:17] | And you know what happened? | 你知道发生了什么吗? |
[39:21] | The timer went all the way down to zero. | 计时器一直走到零 |
[39:25] | And then some funny red pictures flipped up in its place. | 然后一些有趣的红色图片就蹦了出来 |
[39:29] | They looked like hieroglyphics, | 就像象形文字 |
[39:31] | but | 但是 |
[39:32] | I’m no expert. | 我不是个专家 |
[39:34] | Then things got real interesting. There was a loud… | 然后事情变得十分有趣 响起了… |
[39:39] | clunking | 沉闷的金属声 |
[39:40] | and a hum like a… | 像一个… |
[39:43] | magnet, a big magnet. It was really very frightening. | 磁铁…一个巨大的磁铁 真的很恐怖 |
[39:50] | And do you know what happened next? | 你知道接下来发生了什么吗? |
[39:54] | Nothing happened, John. | 没有任何事发生 John |
[39:58] | Nothing happened at all | 什么都没发生 |
[40:00] | Your timer | 你们的计时器 |
[40:02] | just flipped back to 108. | 又跳回108了 |
[40:08] | I never entered the numbers. | 我从没有输入过数字 |
[40:10] | I never pressed the button. | 我也从没按过按键 |
[40:19] | You’re lying | 你在说谎 |
[40:25] | No, I’m done lying. | 不 我没说谎 |
[40:43] | Who’s Dave? | 谁是Dave? |
[40:46] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[40:47] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[40:50] | How did you know where I was? | 你怎么知道我在哪儿? |
[40:52] | Jin saw you while he was fishing. | Jin在捕鱼的时候看到你了 |
[40:56] | Ha! Jin doesn’t speak English. | Jin不会说英语 |
[40:57] | Sun was with him. She translated. | Sun和他在一起 是她翻译的 |
[41:01] | what is going on? | 发生了什么事? |
[41:02] | No! | 不 |
[41:04] | You’re just the part of me that’s scared. | 你是我恐惧的一部分 |
[41:08] | You don’t want me to wake up. | 你不想让我醒来 |
[41:10] | Well, guess what? | 你知道么 |
[41:11] | I’m not scared. | 我不怕 |
[41:14] | OK, Hurley, | 好的 好的 Hurley… |
[41:17] | you’re having some sort of panic attack. | 你有点被恐惧吓倒了 |
[41:19] | I get that. | 我了解了 |
[41:22] | But this isn’t like you. | 但这却不像你 |
[41:23] | Like me? | 像我? |
[41:25] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[41:27] | I was starting to. | 我正准备了解你 |
[41:29] | Yeah, well, did you know I’m so fat that I killed two people? | 好的 那你知道我因为胖而杀了两个人么? |
[41:33] | And that I have an imaginary friend? | 知道我还有一个虚构的朋友么? |
[41:35] | Hurley, please. You’re gonna hurt yourself. | Hurley 拜托 你会伤了你自己的 |
[41:38] | No, I’m not! | 不 我不会的 |
[41:40] | Because this isn’t happening. | 因为这不是真的 |
[41:42] | None of it. | 全都不是 |
[41:44] | I’m just imagining it. This isn’t real life. | 都是我想的 这不是真实的世界 |
[41:47] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么那么说? |
[41:49] | Because in real life… | 因为在真实的世界里… |
[41:55] | no girl like you would ever like me. | 像你这样的女孩是不会喜欢我的 |
[42:02] | You remember when I said | 我记得我说过 |
[42:04] | I knew you from somewhere? | 我在哪儿见过你么? |
[42:07] | Well, maybe it’s ’cause I made you up. | 也许是因为你是我想出来的 |
[42:17] | What was the man’s name who broke his leg? | 那个断了腿的人叫什么? |
[42:22] | The day of the crash. | 坠机那天 |
[42:23] | On the other side of the island, | 在岛的另一边的那个人? |
[42:24] | Eko brought a man with a broken leg to me for help. | Eko带了一个断腿的人来找我帮忙 |
[42:28] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[42:30] | I don’t know. | 我…不知道 |
[42:33] | You don’t know. You know why? | 你不知道 你知道为什么吗? |
[42:36] | Because it happened to me. | 因为这是发生在我身上的 |
[42:42] | His name was Donald, | 他叫Donald |
[42:44] | and I buried him. | 是我埋了他 |
[42:45] | I buried a lot of people, Hurley. | 我埋了很多人 Hurley |
[42:48] | So don’t tell me that,that wasn’t real. | 所以别告诉我那些都不是真的 |
[42:53] | And don’t tell me | 也别告诉我… |
[42:55] | you made me up. | 我是你想出来的 |
[42:58] | It’s insulting. | 那是很无礼的 |
[43:06] | When you saw me on the beach this morning, | 今天早上你在海滩看到我的时候… |
[43:09] | was I holding a slipper? | 我是拿着一只拖鞋么? |
[43:14] | No, not that I can remember, no. | 我记不起来了 |
[43:23] | look at me. | 看着我 |
[43:27] | I am real. | 我是真的 |
[43:31] | You’re real. | 你是真的 |
[43:34] | The way I feel about you, | 我对你的感觉… |
[43:37] | that’s real | 是真的 |
[43:58] | And that… | 而且这个… |
[44:00] | was real. | 也是真的 |
[44:07] | Maybe you should do it one more time. | 也许你该再来一次… |
[44:10] | Just to be sure. | 好让我确信 |
[44:21] | Ready to go back? | 可以回去了么? |
[44:38] | Do you really think I can, | 你真的认为我可以… |
[44:41] | you know, change? | 我是说…改变么? |
[44:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:46] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我确信 |
[44:55] | Why don’t you get a little closer together? | 你们可以靠近一点 |
[45:00] | -Say cheese! -Cheese! | -说”茄子” -“茄子” |
[45:04] | Great. | 很好 |
[45:06] | You need some water to go with that? | 你吃药要水么? |
[45:08] | Nope, I’m good. | 不用 我可以 |
[45:09] | OK. Well, fine. | 那好 |
[45:10] | See you later, guys. Thanks for the photo op. | 回头见 伙计们 谢谢你们的合作 |
[45:15] | Here’s your pill, Libby. | 这是你的药 Libby |