时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on lost… | 剧情回顾… |
[00:04] | help me! | 救命! |
[00:16] | He is one of them. | 他是他们的一员 |
[00:24] | She’s okay. She’s gonna be all right. | 她很好 她会没事的 |
[00:27] | -Where did you find her? -Just outside our garden. | -你在哪儿找到她的? -在她菜园边上 |
[05:09] | You were running like the devil’s chasing you. | 跑得这么快 后面有鬼追你么? |
[05:14] | Maybe he is. | 也许是吧 |
[05:17] | Good for you, keeping in shape. | 对你保持身材有好处 |
[05:20] | What do you want, Locke? | 你想要干吗 Locke? |
[05:23] | What do I want? | 我要干吗? |
[05:24] | I’ve been here over a week. | 我在这儿一个多星期了 |
[05:26] | You’ve never said two words to me, | 你从没和我说过什么话 |
[05:28] | and now you’re sitting outside my tent? | 现在你却坐在我帐篷外面 |
[05:31] | We got a man locked up down in the hatch. | 舱子里关着一个人 |
[05:35] | There’s a possibility he’s one of them…the others. | 有可能是他们中的一个…其他人 |
[05:39] | He’s keeping watch right now. | 他现在在看着他 |
[05:40] | -Who’s we? -Me and Jack. | -我们是谁? -我和Jack |
[05:45] | How long has he been down there? | 他被关多久了? |
[05:48] | Three days. | 三天 |
[05:50] | I’d like you to talk with him. | 我想让你和他谈谈 |
[05:53] | You have experience with the others. You were a cop. | 你有和其他人接触过的经验 你曾经是个警察 |
[05:57] | Seems to me you’re the most qualified to figure out | 对我来说你是最好的人选 去辨别一下 |
[05:59] | if this man’s telling the truth. | 这个人说的是否是真话 |
[06:01] | Does jack know you’re coming to me with this? | Jack知道你为这事来找我么? |
[06:07] | We got a serious problem, Ana Lucia…all of us. | 我们大家有个大问题 Ana Lucia…我们大家 |
[06:15] | I’m taking the necessary steps to solve it. | 我只是为了能解决它 |
[06:18] | I don’t need Jack’s permission to talk with you, because right now, | 和你谈话我不需要Jack的允许 因为现在 |
[06:21] | there’s a man sitting in a room in my hatch, and I want him out. | 在舱里有个人 我想放他出来 |
[06:37] | I don’t wanna give you anything. | 我不需要你给什么 |
[06:38] | It’s the thought that counts,and you just didn’t think. | 只要想想就好了 但你没去想 |
[06:41] | I think all the time. | 我整天在想 |
[06:43] | Maybe you should think about giving me a little bit of a break here. | 也许你该让我在这儿歇一会儿 |
[06:45] | Oh, just hush, Bernard. Just hush. | 别说了 Bernard 别说了 |
[06:49] | Honey? Are you all right? | 亲爱的? 你没事吧? |
[06:54] | I’m… I think I’m just a little lightheaded. | 我…我想我只是有点头晕 |
[06:58] | Well, you look as pale as a sheet. | 你脸色像纸一样苍白 |
[07:00] | Well, give her some water. | 快给她点水喝 |
[07:02] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 夫人 |
[07:04] | Don’t pay him any mind, honey. | 别理他 亲爱的 他疯了 |
[07:07] | He’s just mad at the world because he forgot my birthday. | 他居然忘了我的生日 |
[07:10] | I didn’t forget. I don’t even know what day of the week it is, Rose. | 我没忘 我只是不知道 今天到底是星期几 Rose |
[07:13] | It’s saturday,Bernard. | 星期六 Bernard |
[07:15] | Can you walk, honey? | 亲爱的 你还能走么? |
[07:17] | Really, I’m all right. | 可以 我还好 |
[07:19] | -Maybe we should go get jin. -No! | -也许我们得叫Jin来 -不 |
[07:23] | I think I was just out in the sun too long. | 我想我只是太阳晒多了 |
[07:27] | Well, you spend a lot of time around the baby. | 你整天和孩子呆在一起 |
[07:29] | Maybe you caught something. At least talk to Jack. | 也许得了什么病 至少问问Jack |
[07:32] | Really,I’m okay. Thank you, both of you. | 真的不用了 我很好 谢谢你们两个 |
[08:58] | In english? | 用英语怎么说? |
[09:01] | I’ll…hmm…I would like an iced tea. Please. | 我…我想要杯冰茶 |
[09:11] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[09:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:13] | Jack Morning, Jack. | 早上好 |
[10:17] | You couldn’t wait until I was done in here? | 你就不能等我洗完再进来么? |
[10:20] | The steam opens up my pores. | 蒸汽使我毛孔扩张 |
[10:23] | Man’s got no shaving cream, he’s got to improvise. | 我们没有剃须沫 得随时等机会 |
[10:26] | I also thought this might be a good time | 我想现在就是个好时候了 |
[10:29] | to talk about our problem. | 来谈谈我们的问题 |
[10:31] | Our problem. | 我们的问题 |
[10:32] | Our Henry problem. We’ve had him locked up for three days now, | Henry的问题 我们已经关了他三天了 |
[10:36] | and I can’t help but get the sense that he’s just not | 我爱莫能助 只是觉得我们 |
[10:38] | motivated to cooperate with us. | 无法让他和我们合作 |
[10:41] | John? And how are we gonna motivate him,John? | 那我们可以有什么办法呢 John |
[10:43] | I don’t think there’s anything we can do. | 我想我们是没办法了 |
[10:45] | I think we need to bring in some new blood. | 我们得试试别人 |
[10:48] | Obviously you have someone in mind. | 很明显你有人选了 |
[10:50] | What do you think about Ana Lucia? | 你看Ana Lucia怎么样? |
[10:53] | Why her? | 为什么是她? |
[10:56] | She’s the one you went to to start an army to fight these people. | 你要建军队和那些人战斗时 她是你找的人 |
[10:59] | Why not her? | 那为什么不是她? |
[11:01] | Unless you’re worried about what she’ll do to him. | 除非你担心她会对他做什么 |
[11:07] | I’ll talk to her. | 我去和她谈谈 |
[11:09] | I already did. | 我谈过了 |
[11:12] | She’s in there with him now. | 她已经在房间里了 |
[11:20] | Were you on the plane,too? | 你也是飞机上的么? |
[11:24] | I was in the tail section. | 我在尾部 |
[11:27] | We crashed on the other side of the island. | 我们坠落在岛的另一边 |
[11:30] | You walked across? All the way here? | 你是穿过整个岛过来的? |
[11:34] | That must have been fun. | 一定很有趣吧 |
[11:37] | It had its moments. | 有时是的 |
[11:41] | Henry So are you gonna tell me your story, Henry? | 那么你来讲讲你的故事吧 Henry |
[11:43] | Jack Locke Why bother? I’ve already told it to everyone | Jack Locke为什么烦恼? 我已经和所有人说过了 |
[11:47] | Jack, Locke, the big black guy that cut off his beard in front of me. | Jack Locke 那个在我面前割胡须的黑大个 |
[11:49] | Oh, yeah, and my buddy Sayid. | 噢 还有我的伙伴Sayid |
[11:52] | You can see how much he liked my story. | 看看我的脸就知道他有多喜欢我的故事了 |
[11:54] | So how about you try me? | 那么为什么不和我说说? |
[11:56] | I don’t mean to be ungrateful, but… | 我不是不领情 但是… |
[11:58] | why are you gonna help me get out of here? | 你为什么要帮我离开这儿? |
[12:02] | On the other side of the island, | 在岛的另一边 |
[12:04] | there was this guy with us. | 有这么个人和我们一起 |
[12:06] | I was 100% convinced that he wasn’t on the plane. | 我百分百肯定他不是飞机上的 |
[12:10] | So I dug a hole, and I threw him in it. | 所以我挖了个洞 把他扔了进去 |
[12:15] | And what happened? | 然后呢? |
[12:19] | I was wrong. And now he’s dead. | 是我错了 现在他死了 |
[12:26] | But good news for you, Henry…I don’t make the same mistake twice. | 但是有个好消息 Henry 我不会两次犯同样的错误 |
[12:30] | So how about you tell me your story? | 所以你最好和我说说你的故事 |
[12:45] | Well, hey there, sunshine. What can I do for you? | 噢 好啊 有事么? |
[12:50] | How’s your book? | 这本书怎样? |
[12:52] | Predictable.Not nearly enough sex. | 情节猜都猜得到 性描写也不多 |
[13:02] | I heard that you have all the, uh, medical supplies. | 我听说药物供给都在你那儿 |
[13:08] | You heard correct. | 是的 |
[13:11] | May I look through them? | 我能看看有什么吗? |
[13:12] | No, | 不可以 |
[13:14] | you may not. But if you’ll tell me what you’re lookin’ for… | 但是如果你告诉我你要找什么… |
[13:17] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[13:20] | Okay, hold on. | 好了 等等 |
[13:24] | Now I’m intrigued. | 现在我很感兴趣 |
[13:26] | Tell you what… | 告诉你… |
[13:27] | tell me what you’re lookin’ for, and it’s yours. Gratis. | 我和你说 告诉我你想找什么 我就白送给你 |
[13:31] | Can’t I just look myself? | 我就不能自己找么? |
[13:33] | It’s not a drugstore, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 这可不是在药房里 |
[13:41] | I need…a pregnancy test. | 我要…一根测孕棒 |
[14:02] | I can’t hear anything. | 我什么都听不到 |
[14:04] | She’s only been in there about 30 minutes. | 她才进去了三十分钟 |
[14:07] | How do you know he hasn’t snapped her neck, John? | 你怎么知道他没有扭Ana的脖子 John? |
[14:09] | How do you know she hasn’t snapped his? | 那你怎么知道Ana没有扭他的脖子? |
[14:11] | So let me get this straight | 那么我就直说了 |
[14:13] | you and your wife travel around the world and crash here in a smiley face balloon. | 你们夫妻乘一个有笑脸的热气球环球旅行坠毁在这 |
[14:16] | Then she dies. | 然后她死了 |
[14:19] | You get captured by a french chick who brings you here, | 你被一个法国人抓了 并被她带来这里 |
[14:24] | Sounds kind of silly when you say it like that. and then they lock you up. | 你这么说听起来有点傻 然后他们把你关了起来 |
[14:27] | Why don’t you have a beard? | 你为什么没胡须? |
[14:29] | Because I shaved. | 因为我刮过 |
[14:31] | Because I needed something normal. | 这些平常人做的事情我也需要 |
[14:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:36] | So why don’t you draw me a map to your balloon? | 那么你为什么不画一张去热气球那儿的地图呢? |
[14:39] | We’ll go out there. We’ll find it, | 我们去那儿找到的话 |
[14:41] | and everybody will believe you. | 大家就会相信你了 |
[14:43] | That’s what they all keep asking me to do…draw a map. | 他们一直要我画…画一张地图 |
[14:46] | And if I mess up, they’ll crucify me. | 但如果我画错了 他们就会把我钉死在十字架上 |
[14:48] | You flew around the world in a balloon. | 你可以乘热气球环球旅行 |
[14:50] | And you don’t think you can draw up a good map? | 但却怕画不好地图? |
[14:52] | Air travel…it’s a different animal. It’s about wind currents– | 飞行…完全是两码事 这是有关于气流的… |
[14:57] | Do you or do you not know where it is? | 你到底知不知道它在哪儿? |
[15:00] | Yeah, I know where it is. | 当然 我知道 |
[15:05] | I went back there to bury my wife. | 我就在那儿埋了我的妻子 |
[15:11] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么那么做? |
[15:14] | Because that balloon was the closest thing we had to home. | 因为那只热气球是我们最有家乡味的东西 |
[15:21] | You people have been looking for someone to punish for everything that’s happened to you– | 你们一直在为了所发生的事 |
[15:25] | someone to blame. And now you’ve got him. | 找人顶罪 现在你们总算找到了 |
[15:30] | Doesn’t matter what I do. I’m dead already. | 不管我做了什么 我是死定了 |
[15:38] | You draw up that map, henry. I’ll find your balloon. | 你画好地图 Henry 我会找到你的热气球的 |
[15:44] | But if you don’t… | 但如果你不画… |
[15:48] | things are gonna play out just like you said. | 你就真的死定了 |
[16:15] | Hey, sun. | 嘿 Sun |
[16:20] | Look what I found in the middle of the jungle. | 看看我在从林里找到的 |
[16:23] | It’s not even melted or nothing. Crazy, huh? | 一点都没有化掉 很奇怪 不是么? |
[16:30] | You want to split it? | 要分一小块么? |
[16:32] | no, no, thanks | 不了 不了 谢谢 |
[16:37] | I was just heading to the beach. | 我正要去海滩那儿 |
[16:41] | Okay. Well, later, dude. | 好的 恩 再见 伙计 |
[18:53] | I need out. | 我要出来了 |
[19:12] | He told me the same story he told you. | 他和我说的同和你们说的一样 |
[19:15] | You believe him? | 你相信他? |
[19:17] | I don’t know yet.I need more time with him. | 我还不知道 我需要再和他呆段时间 |
[19:21] | He’s all yours. | 随时都可以 |
[19:22] | Tomorrow. I want to give him some time to think. | 就明天 我给他点时间考虑 |
[19:29] | That’s okay with you? | 你同意吧? |
[19:32] | I didn’t tell anyone, Ana. | 我没和任何人说起过 Ana |
[19:36] | No worries, man. | 这你不用担心 |
[19:49] | Bit large for a dining room table, isn’t it? | 大得可以放下一张餐桌了 不是么? |
[19:52] | We cut them in two, it will suit the purpose. | 我们把他截成两半就行了 |
[19:57] | Sayid, can I talk to you? | Sayid 能和你谈谈么? |
[20:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:04] | Alone. | 单独谈谈 |
[20:07] | Whatever you need to say, you can say it here. | 不管你要说什么 你可以在这儿说 |
[20:10] | It’s about the hatch. | 是和舱子有关的 |
[20:12] | Oh, you mean the guy locked in the closet there? | 噢 你是指那个被锁在储藏室里的人么? |
[20:16] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[20:30] | It’s to his balloon. | 是去他热气球那儿的 |
[20:32] | How did you get him to do this? | 你怎么做到的? |
[20:35] | I asked nicely. | 我用软的 |
[20:38] | Do Jack and Locke know about this? | Jack和Locke知道这张图么? |
[20:41] | Jack and Locke are a little too busy worrying about Locke and Jack. | Jack和Locke正忙于互相担心 |
[20:47] | All I want to know is if this guy’s telling the truth. | 我想知道这家伙是不是在说真的 |
[20:51] | Why come to me? | 为什么来找我? |
[20:52] | Judging from what you did to his face, that’s what you want, too. | 从他脸上的伤痕来看 你对这个也有兴趣 |
[20:58] | This is at least a day’s walk. | 去那儿至少要走一天 |
[21:00] | Then we should get going. | 那我们就马上动身 |
[21:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[21:27] | Fine. Thank you. | 没事 谢谢 |
[21:40] | That cliff there appears to be this. | 那儿的岩壁就是这个了 |
[21:45] | Score one for Henry. | 到这儿为止Henry还是老实的 |
[21:46] | Pointing out a geographical touchstone | 仅仅标明一个地理标志 |
[21:48] | does not mean he’s leading us to a balloon. | 不代表他会把我们引向他的热气球 |
[21:50] | Maybe not, but at least we’re on the right island. | 也许不会 但至少我们没有走错岛 |
[21:56] | Humor’s not his strong suit. | 幽默感不适合他 |
[22:01] | And I’m saying this to you. | 这句话是对你说的 |
[22:14] | You looking at my bum? | 你在看我的屁股? |
[22:16] | No, I’m looking at your gun. | 不是 我在看你的枪 |
[22:19] | My what? | 我的什么? |
[22:20] | Maybe you should give the gun to somebody who knows how to use it. | 也许你该把枪给会用的人 |
[22:24] | Maybe I will. As I recall, the last time you had a gun, you murdered someone. | 我会的 我记得你上次持枪时 有人被你谋杀了 |
[22:29] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[22:41] | We’ll go as far as the base of the cliff, and we’ll camp there. | 我们要走到岩壁脚下 在那儿露营 |
[22:54] | How long is it supposed to take? | 大概要多久? |
[22:56] | Uh, up to two minutes. | 要两分钟 |
[23:05] | -I’m sorry. I’m just… -I know. | -我很抱歉 我只是… -我知道 |
[23:10] | Where did sawyer find one of these, anyway? | Sawyer是从哪儿找到这个的? |
[23:12] | I mean, who flies with a pregnancy test, right? | 我是说 谁会带着测孕棒坐飞机 对么? |
[23:18] | Have you ever taken one? | 你有用过么? |
[23:22] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[23:27] | Thank you for waiting with me… | 谢谢你陪着我… |
[23:37] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[23:45] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[24:02] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[24:09] | Is it 100% sure? | 是百分百正确么? |
[24:13] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个人能回答 |
[24:17] | These tests are pretty accurate. | 这些测孕棒是很精确的 |
[24:20] | You know, false negative in the first week maybe, | 你知道 可能在第一周会出现错误的阴性 |
[24:23] | but a positive is a positive. | 但阳性就是阳性 |
[24:26] | But it’s impossible. | 但那是不可能的 |
[24:28] | Oh, no. It’s possible. | 噢 不 这是可能的 |
[24:31] | You feeling queasy? Light-headed? | 你感到走路不稳? 头很轻? |
[24:33] | Please, Jack. This is private. Nobody can know. | 拜托 Jack 这是私事 不要告诉任何人 |
[24:38] | You’re not gonna tell Jin? | 你不准备告诉Jin? |
[24:40] | In time, I will. It’s just… | 合适时我会的 只是… |
[24:44] | it’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[24:47] | As complicated as Jin being the last one on the island to find out you spoke english? | 就像Jin是这个岛上最后一个知道 你会说英语的人? |
[24:51] | Sun, my advice…and it’s just that, because I’m the last person to ask about this, | Sun 我建议…只是个建议 因为我是最后一个这么说的 |
[24:56] | but you should tell him. | 你应该告诉他 |
[24:59] | And when you do, you should tell him everything…the whole truth. | 而且你得把你所有的事都告诉他…所有真相 |
[25:05] | I’m gonna get back to the hatch. | 我得回去舱里了 |
[25:07] | Congratulations, Sun. | 恭喜你 Sun |
[25:11] | You’ve been down there a lot, Jack. Is everything okay? | 你经常去那儿 Jack 没什么事吧? |
[25:17] | Sure. Yeah. Everything’s fine. | 当然 一切都好 |
[25:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[25:41] | Sun, are you all right? | Sun 你没事吧? |
[25:46] | Yes, I’m fine. | 恩 没事 |
[25:48] | You were distracted for our entire lesson. | 你整节课都心烦意乱 |
[25:51] | You’re not fine. | 一定有什么事 |
[25:58] | We…Jin and I went to see a doctor. | 我们…Jin和我去看了医生 |
[26:07] | He said I cannot have children. | 他说我不能生孩子 |
[26:12] | I’m… very sorry, Sun. | 我…很遗憾 Sun |
[26:17] | I was glad. | 我却很高兴 |
[27:16] | I’m not saying you should stay for jin. | 我没说你应该为了Jin而留下 |
[27:48] | You mind? | 介意我坐下么? |
[27:59] | You should sleep while you can | 你能睡时应该多睡会儿 |
[28:03] | Yeah…I can’t sleep. | 嗯…我睡不着 |
[28:12] | People don’t like me. | 大家都不喜欢我 |
[28:18] | I’ve tried to get them to most of my life. | 我平生试了所有的可能 |
[28:22] | I guess I just gave up awhile back. | 我想我得暂时放弃这个念头 |
[28:29] | I mean…I am what I am. | 我是说…我就是我 |
[28:39] | But you…you’ve got a good reason to hate me. | 但是你…你恨我是有理由的 |
[28:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:56] | I’m sorry for what I did. | 我为我所做的道歉 |
[29:08] | You were trying to protect your people. | 你在保护你们的人 |
[29:14] | It wasn’t you that killed Shannon. It was them. | 杀死Shannon的不是你 而是他们 |
[29:21] | And once we find out he is one of them… | 一旦我知道他是他们的一员… |
[29:25] | then something will have to be done. | 我是不会留情的 |
[29:44] | What? | 怎么了? |
[29:46] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:50] | It’s gonna rain. | 要下雨了 |
[29:52] | We should get moving. | 我们得出发了 |
[29:54] | Morning! Who wants breakfast? | 早上好 谁要吃早饭? |
[29:57] | I have papayas and papayas. | 我有番木瓜果 |
[29:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[30:01] | Right. Why eat? | 对啊 干吗要吃呢? |
[30:16] | This is it. | 就是这儿了 |
[30:24] | His balloon would be rather large, right? | 他的热气球应该很大 是么? |
[30:27] | Why am I not surprised? | 早就知道没有了 |
[30:31] | We need to look some more. | 我们得再找找 |
[30:34] | This is where he said it would be. | 他说热气球就在这儿的 |
[30:36] | If I’m gonna back your play on this, Sayid, | 如果我们要回头 Sayid |
[30:38] | we need to be sure. | 我们得确信这里没有 |
[30:44] | I’ll divide the area into three grids. | 我把这地方分成三块 |
[30:48] | We’ll search as thoroughly as you please. | 我们彻头彻尾得找 |
[31:07] | Oh, for the love of god! | 哦 天哪 |
[31:18] | Oh, no, no, no, no. It’s not for fish. | 哦 不 不 不 不 这不是用来抓鱼的 |
[31:21] | No, no, no. Oysters. | 不 不 不 是抓牡蛎的 |
[31:25] | Pearl. | 牡蛎 |
[31:27] | Oyster. Pearl. For rose. | 珍珠 给Rose的珍珠 |
[31:36] | No oyster here.Ah. Of course not. | 没有牡蛎 这儿没有牡蛎 |
[31:39] | Why would there be? | 当然了 这儿怎么会有? |
[31:48] | Way to go, papa-san. You didn’t waste much time. | 你还这么忙啊 |
[31:52] | I’d give you a cigar, Bernie, but I’m fresh out. | 我应该给你根雪茄庆祝 可惜我给抽完了 |
[31:55] | Sun’s pregnant? | Sun怀孕了? |
[31:56] | Keep it down there, Suzy. I don’t think Jin Sr. here knows yet. | 别大声 伙计 我想Jin还不知道呢 |
[38:42] | I…love…you. | 我…爱…你 |
[39:33] | How is it? | 那本书怎样? |
[39:36] | Men reject their prophets and slay them. | 人们拒绝先知 杀了他们 |
[39:39] | But they love their martyrs and honor thosewhom they have slain. | 但是他们又热爱他们的殉教者 尊敬被他们杀了的人 |
[39:43] | So what’s the difference between a martyr and a prophet? | 那么殉教者和先知有区别么? |
[39:48] | Either way, sounds like you end up dead. | 不管是哪个 最后都得死 |
[39:51] | That’s the spirit. | 就是这样 |
[39:56] | You in the mood for some breakfast? | 要吃早饭么? |
[40:15] | What’s the computer for? | 这电脑是干什么的? |
[40:18] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[40:24] | Cereal? | 麦片? |
[40:27] | Wow, where did you guys get cereal? | 你们从哪儿来的麦片? |
[40:29] | It was down here all along. The pantry’s full of food. | 一直都是这下面的 食品室里都是吃的 |
[40:36] | How old is it? | 没过期吧? |
[40:41] | You guys don’t know much, huh? | 你们也没知道多少? |
[40:44] | I mean, I’d be asking all kinds of questions about all this stuff down here. | 我是说我一直在问这里的各种各样的问题 |
[40:48] | You guys don’t even seem that curious. | 你们看起来并不是这么好奇 |
[40:51] | Do you want the cereal or don’t you? | 麦片你还要不要吃了? |
[40:56] | This must be my reward for good behavior, huh? | 这肯定是对我表现好的奖励 |
[40:59] | I guess I earned myself some goodwill for finally drawing that map for Ana. | 我想我给Ana画了地图后 终于得到你们一点好意了 |
[41:05] | What map? | 什么地图? |
[41:07] | To my balloon. | 去我热气球那儿的地图 |
[41:10] | -Did you… -No. | -你知… -不 |
[41:15] | Wow. You guys have some real trust issues, don’t you? | 你们互相还真是不信任啊 |
[41:21] | Guess it makes sense she didn’t tell you. | 难怪她都不告诉你们 |
[41:24] | I mean, with the two of you fighting all the time… | 我是说 你们一直在相互较劲… |
[41:30] | ‘course if I was one of them… | 如果我是他们中的一个… |
[41:33] | these people that you seem to think are your enemies… | 那些你们认为是敌人的人… |
[41:36] | what would I do? | 我会怎么做? |
[41:43] | Hmm. There’d be no balloon. | 那就不会有什么热气球了 |
[41:46] | So I’d draw a map to a real secluded place | 我会画一张去隐秘的地方的地图 |
[41:50] | like a cave or some underbrush… | 像是山洞或是草丛什么的 设圈套的好地方… |
[41:58] | good place for a trap. | 设下埋伏 |
[42:02] | An ambush. | 当你们的朋友去到那儿时 |
[42:04] | And when your friends got there, a bunch of my people would be waiting for ’em. | 一群我的人会等在那里 |
[42:10] | And then they’d use them to trade for me. | 然后他们会拿你们的朋友来和我交换 |
[42:14] | I guess it’s a good thing I’m not one of them, huh? | 还好我不是他们的一员 |
[42:23] | You guys got any milk? | 你们有牛奶么? |